Entertainment wreatling fedration
03-14-2019, 09:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-05-2021, 07:59 PM by Patel777.)
RE: Entertainment wreatling fedration
MATCH 9

MICHELLE YEE  & NATASHA YI

VS 
THE NEW DAY 

Introducing the first team, introducing first

MICHELLE YEE 
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcS0Xpv6geEP8PPT-GbIA...RsnV6hZhBV]

introducing her tag team partner
 NATASHA YI
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQsYgT-qYnHDmgAKWnkv...mPNRMhcheJ]
VS 
Introducing their opponents, headed to the ring 
KOFI Kingston ,BIGE,XAVIER WOODS
THE NEW DAY
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTEPmxpk70uCTOmt4Amx...jpHhdzbuPn]

THE BELL SOUNDS

The NINJA GIRLS attack The NEW DAY as they attack them to leave the kofi Kingston and BigE  on the outside, as NATASHA YI & MICHELLE YEE ( side on to the main camera, with MICHELLE back to the titantron & NATASHA with her back to the time keeper )they have DOUBLE WHIPPED XAVIER WOODS to the ropes ( from against the main camera ropes to the far side of the ring ropes ) on his return XAVIER WOODS FLYING DOUBLE JUDO CHOPS NATASHA & MICHELLE  to the faces to upend them both, as the superstars feeding upset victory in the previous match. XAVIER WOODS gets up, as KOFI AND BIGE join in as all three now pummel the divas, but the divas on their feet back to which the fans are into this match. MICHELLE YEE & NATASHA YI have cleared the ring, as NEW DAY simply calm down to regroup & start again with new tactics.

KOFI BIGE & XAVIER still outside regrouping, as The NINJA Girls parade their bodies for the fans to indulge in. NATASHA YI has assumed the role of re-starting things in the ring, as she is joined by XAVIER WOODS who is a major equalizer for his team, as NATASHA YI ( with her back to the top right of screen corner ) locks up to XAVIER WOODS ( who has his back to the main camera ) as XAVIER WOODS RAPID JUDO CHOPS
 NATASHA YI .. once, ... twice, .... third, .... fourth time, as NATASHA YI ( now with her back to the far side of the ring ) KNIFE EDGE CHOPS XAVIER WOODS .. once, .. twice, ... third time, as they now exchange toe to toe KNIFE EDGE CHOPS .. once, ... twice, ... third, .... fourth, .... fifth, ........ sixth time they exchange brutal blows, until XAVIER WOODS ( side on to the main camera, facing the commentators ) ARM DRUG TOSSES
 NATASHA YI to the canvass as they both get up XAVIER WOODS 
RUNNING DOUBLE DROP KICKS the air, as NATASHA YI moves out of the way. NATASHA YI pulls up XAVIER WOODS immediately to SNAP SUPLEX him ( as she has her back to the titantron ), as NATASHA YI pulls up XAVIER WOODS to Whip him to her teams corner ( top left of screen ) & into a RAISED HIGH HEELS to the face of XAVIER WOODS thanks to MICHELLE YEE. MICHELLE YEE her new ring name, as opposed to MICHELLE steps through the ropes to the wolf whistles as she KARATE ROUNDHOUSE COMBO KICKS XAVIER WOODS  trapped in the corner ( top left of screen ) .... once, ............. twice, ............... third, ............ fourth, ................. fifth time, as XAVIER WOODS fires out of the corner delivering ... one, .... two, ... three KNIFE EDGE CHOPS,only for MICHELLE YEE ( with her back to the commentators ) to KARATE HIGH KICKS his face with a sexy follow through. XAVIER WOODS on the canvass rubbing his face. 

MICHELLE YEE pulls up XAVIER WOODS to scope him up & ( after .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four seconds ) MICHELLE YEE ( with her back near the left of screen ropes ) as the feet of XAVIER WOODS  dangle over the rope until MICHELLE YEE RUNNING RIGHT SHOULDER into a POWERSLAM to the canvass XAVIER WOODS, who is placed in a KNEELING KARATE DRAGON SLEEPER HOLD as weakening, as here come KOFI &BIGE to his rescue, but NATASHA YI meets them to SPRINGBOARD into a HANDSTAND DOUBLE KARATE KICK OUT to the faces of the KOFI&BIGE to upend them both with the impact of the blow. NATASHA YI pulls up BIGE to toss him to the outside ( far side of the ring ) & then NATASHA YI tosses KOFI KINGSTON to the outside too literally landing on top of BIGE on the outside ( far side of the ring ). NATASHA YI returns to her designated spot on the apron, as NATASHA YI plays with her hair, whilst XAVIER WOODS managed to JUDO SNAPMARE MICHELLE YEE off him & then quickly XAVIER WOODS groggy, but ( with his back to the top left of screen corner ) managed to LOW DROP KICK MICHELLE YEE to the back of her head sitting up ( as she faced the commentators ).MICHELLE YEE is pulled up by XAVIER WOODS who RUNNING RAMS her face into the top turnbuckle pad ( top right of screen corner ) then XAVIER WOODS RUNNING RAMS MICHELLE YEE face ( from top right of screen corner to bottom right of screen corner ) top turnbuckle pad ( bottom right of screen corner ). 

XAVIER WOODS tags in BIGE who SHOULDER THRUSTS MICHELLE YEE in the corner ( bottom right of screen corner ) .... once, ..... twice, ..... third time, as BIGE tags in KOFI as The NEW DAY ( with there backs to the main camera ) DOUBLE WHIP MICHELLE YEE to the ropes ( far side of the ring ) & on her return The  NEW DAY DOUBLE SIDE BACK ELBOW MICHELLE YEE to her chest area either side of her & upend her to the canvass, as the fans are chanting for the NINJA Girls. KOFI is now left in the ring to pull up MICHELLE YEE to scope her up & KOFI ( with his back to the bottom right of screen corner ) RIGHT SHOULDER BREAKS MICHELLE YEE before he BODY SLAMS her to the canvass. KOFI in control of proceedings for his team, as MICHELLE YEE is pulled up & KOFI KINGSTON ( with his back touching the main camera, near the bottom right of screen corner ) POWERFUL BACK BREAKS MICHELLE YEE & receives a blind tag from BIG E . KOFI & BIGE slowly pull up MICHELLE YEE to DOUBLE SUPLEX her, but MICHELLE YEE ( with her back way to the top left of screen corner DOUBLE BLOCKS & & moments later MICHELLE YEE counters with a exciting DOUBLE SNAP SUPLEX 

The NEW DAY who are shell shocked as they get up & attack MICHELLE YEE her dug deep to perform that move & now they DOUBLE AX HANDLE CLUB away on a kneeling MICHELLE YEE .... once, ..... twice, ...... third, ..... fourth time, as XAVIER WOODS blind tagged off KOFI & XAVIER comes flying off the top turnbuckle pad ( bottom right of screen corner ) until XAVIER WOODS coming off the top turnbuckle had FLYING JUDO CHOPS MICHELLE YEE across the back of her head as she bent over whilst getting to her feet, but no MICHELLE YEE looked up in thew last second & MICHELLE YEE MODIFIED SUPER KICKS XAVIER WOODS with such power it rocks him & sent him crashing against the corner ( bottom right of screen corner ) where XAVIER WOODS luckily is able to be saved with a tag by BIGE, as MICHELLE YEE get up & made her way to tag NATASHA YI  ( far top left of screen corner ).
NATASHA YI attacks BIGE who was the one who tagged in & NATASHA YI RAPID FURY RIGHTS his face as his head rocks back each time ... one, .... two, .... three, ..... four, .... five, .............. six times, as NATASHA then uses BIGE to not only DOUBLE SWINGING FRONT KICK the advancing KOFI KINGSTON to his face, whilst NATASHA YI SPINNING DDT's BIGE to the canvass, having no more usage for him, NATASHA YI gets up to HIP TOSS KOFI then BIGE then NATASHA YI LEAPING DOUBLE SPLIT KICKS The NEW DAY to their faces & deck them both to the canvass. NATASHA YI lands on her feet, as she is incensed by their attack her tag team partner. NATASHA YI pulls up KOFI&BIGE using her sexual appeal to their feet & NATASHA YI DOUBLE SUPLEXS The NEW DAY ( who where near the bottom right of screen corner ) to the canvass, but XAVIER WOODS who again blind tagged as XAVIER WOODS 

FROGSPLASHS NATASHA YI who was on the canvass & she is winded, as XAVIER WOODS is fired up as he DOUBLE DROP KICKS MICHELLE YEE to her chest as she came to her partners aid, but as Xavier Woods turned around NATASHA YI SUPER KICKS his face showing despite her being winded she is as tough as she is beautiful. NATASHA YI pulls up XAVIER WOODS to set him up to place him on her shoulders & NATASHA YI F 5's Steamboat to cover him .... one, .... two, ... count, as KOFI&BIGE BREAK THE COUNT.

NATASHA YI pulls up XAVIER WOODS to Irish Whip XAVIER WOODS ( from near the bottom right of screen corner to the top left of screen corner ) & XAVIER WOODS jolts out of the corner into the path of NATASHA YI who RUNNING SUPER KICKS XAVIER WOODS to upend him & lay him out cold as she places a sexy boot on his face & MICHELLE YEE DOUBLE SPEARS KOFI&BIGE who are both left on their backs near the corner ( bottom right of screen corner ). NATASHA YI encourages the referee to count .... one, .... two, .... three count, AS THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER & the NINJA GIRLS embrace to show how much this win means to them. 

THE WINNERS OF THE MATCH
THE NITRO GIRLS
NATASHA YI  & MICHELLE YEE

THE END OF MATCH 9

COMMERCIAL BREAK
03-16-2019, 01:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-05-2021, 08:00 PM by Patel777.)
COMMERCIAL BREAK

MICHELLE  LEWIN
BACKSTAGE INTERVIEW

MEAN GENE OAKLAND

I'm here with the FITNESS QUEEN who has it all, but has chosen professional wrestling for her opportunity to prove to the world she will be famous for other reasons.

MICHELLE LEWIN  

Yes tonight, I make my debut here on EWF WRESTLING FEDERATION it is just a shame I will have to end someone else career in doing so, but enjoy firing incompetent people & tonight Zeus you will be begging me to end your suffering.

MEAN GENE OAKLAND

Now MICHELLE LEWIN, Zeus is a human wrecking machine he thrives on dishing out pain & he is as strong as iron.

MICHELLE LEWIN

My trainers will testify under oath, that I should be registered as a lethal woman, so dangerous have I discovered are my legs & arms. Zeus you made a big mistake making fun of me on A LIVE TELEVISION show.

MEAN GENE OAKLAND

MICHELLE think about the damage he can cause your billion dollar body.

MICHELLE LEWIN  

Don't you mean the billion dollar body worth of damage I can cause Zeus. Zeus you will be my stepping stone to becoming future champion & then everyone will see I can make it on my own.

MEAN GENE OAKLAND

You appear to be a determined woman, but can you take on Zeus.

MICHELLE LEWIN

Not only do I want this match, but it will also be a cage match so that big bad Zeus has no way of escaping me beating him & he can beg & cry for mercy it will only mean i will dish out even more retribution so future opponents know when you face me, you face hurt & chances of being hospitalized.

MEAN GENE OAKLAND
There you have it, coming up after our commercial break, Michelle LEWIN vs Zeus in a cage match.

COMMERCIAL BREAK
MATCH 10

CAGE MATCH

Introducing first making her wrestling debut
MICHELLE LEWIN
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRFd1ysKArdO5nYJsDum...5oYNWTeMXX]
VS

Introducing her opponent
ZEUS
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcT60fxwfVFXNCyxo7kAR...ERlzl0FmVt]

inside a steel cage match, winner determined by pin fall or submission.

THE BELL SOUNDS

Michelle LEWIN in a exciting outfit faces the big bad Zeus as they move about the ring inside this steel cage that tonight thus far has proven to be a major downfall for the superstars against the divas. Zeus is a cage match specialized & knows this is his domain. Michelle LEWIN ( with her back to the top right of screen corner ) locks up in a grapple to Zeus ( who has his back to the bottom left of screen ) as Michelle LEWIN POWER PRESS MILITARY SLAMS Zeus to the canvass, as he gets up in total shock. Michelle LEWIN takes her sun glasses off & now Michelle LEWIN ( starting point left of screen against the ropes ) nails Zeus with RUNNING CLOTHES LINES as he was in the middle of the ring. Michelle LEWIN rocks him, but Zeus remains standing, but Michelle LEWIN scopes up Zeus & holds him up in the air ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five seconds ) to BODY SLAM Zeus to the canvass as he crawls to the ropes ( right of screen ) . Zeus uses the ropes to pull himself as Michelle LEWIN with hands on hips in the middle of the ring looks on, as Zeus gets up to turn around & Michelle LEWIN motions with her fingers come on try me. Zeus moving about trying to seize up Michelle LEWIN better this time as they lock up in the middle of the ring INDIAN KNUCKLE LOCK as Michelle LEWIN ( with her back to the titantron ) stands her ground & begins to DOUBLE WRIST LOCK Zeus bending his wrists back past his shoulders & sinking him to his knees, as Michelle LEWIN shoves Zeus to the canvass to stand over him.

Michelle LEWIN allows Zeus to get up to which Michelle LEWIN ( with her back to the far side of the ring ) ONE HAND CHOKE LIFTS Zeus who is thrashing about, before Michelle LEWIN ( after .... one, .... two, .... three seconds ) CHOKE SLAMS Zeus to the canvass with a major impact to shake the ring. Michelle LEWIN getting cheered because of who she is, twirls her hair as Zeus struggles to get up he does but it takes him time ( .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five seconds ) & when he finally gets up Michelle LEWIN TORTURE RACKS Zeus ( as she faces the main camera ) as the fans oh & um the way watching this special display by Michelle LEWIN. Michelle LEWIN walks around the ring inside the steel cage parading her opponent in this submission hold ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, ... seven seconds ) &as the referee was about to ask Zeus whether he had enough Michelle LEWIN has climbed to the top turnbuckle pad ( top left of screen ) to TOP ROPE TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER Zeus to the canvass to leave him helpless as Michelle LEWIN reverse squat covers his face with her crouch as she sexily pin Zeus who hasn't moved for the pin fall .... one, .... two, ... count, as MICHELLE LEWIN BREAKS THE COUNT.

Michelle LEWIN is up as she discuss seductively with the referee about her reluctance to end this match. Michelle LEWIN  tells the referee " Zeus humiliated ME on national television, now I will humiliate him on the national television". Michelle LEWIN pulls up Zeus who is leaning on her as Michelle LEWIN scopes up Zeus to sling him over her left shoulder to REVERSE BACK BREAK him over her shoulder to torture him with this move as he is too weak to issue a submission or tap out, as Michelle LEWIN maintains this hold ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven seconds ). Michelle LEWIN meanwhile has managed to climb to the top turnbuckle pad with Zeus slang over her shoulder where she sets him up again, this time ( bottom left of screen corner ) where Michelle LEWIN TOP ROPE TOMBSTONES PILEDRIVER Zeus a second time in this match, as the referee pleads to Michelle LEWIN she had enough, Michelle LEWIN walks over to place her sunglasses back on then place a boot on the chest of Zeus as she models for the photos whilst the referee counts .... one, .... two, .... three count, as THIS MACH IS ALL OVER

THE WINNER OF THE MATCH
MICHELLE LEWIN

THE END OF MATCH 11
03-17-2019, 01:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-05-2021, 08:01 PM by Patel777.)
MATCH 12

MAIN EVENT 

3-1 HANDICAP SUBMISSION MATCH.

Introducing first making their way to the ring

HARLEM HEAT 
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcR8Lx8VhgQBgSIwR_PFY...3uGXCVaSgL]
 & now introducing their tag team partner 
 THE UNDERTAKER 
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQkla1zH7Awn66GbEvz0...sIzu2jGt8q]
VS

Introducing their opponent she is the 
EWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION
LISA ANN 
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQVfSHgM8BZeBSb99Vf2...WqWDGTpt08]

THE BELL SOUNDS

LISA ANN the UNIVERSAL CHAMPION with it all before her, but she has been in this situation & prevailed, with a major chance to repay HARLEM HEAT . Undertaker on the apron who has a title against LISA ANN is prepared to stand back to watch his tag team partner go at it for now. BOOKER T & LISA ANN move about the ring as LISA ANN ( with her back to the bottom left of screen corner ) STANDING FRONT ON HEADLOCKS BOOKER T who LEFT & RIGHTS her midriff ... once, ..... twice, ...... thirds time, as BOOKER T scopes her up to BODY SLAM her to the canvass, then get pumped up. LISA ANN gets up as BOOKER T is pleased with himself. LISA ANN to be the winner must eliminated all three men, whilst they have to only eliminate her. LISA ANN ( with her back to the top left of screen corner ) KARATE HIGH KICKS BOOKER T lunging at her to his face, then LISA ANN  COMPLETE SHOTS him groggy to the canvass, as LISA ANN KNEELING SHIN CHOKES BOOKER T to his throat whilst keeping him on the canvass thrashing about because of being choked, as LISA ANN pleads her innocence in this circumstance. LISA ANN using her knee high leather boot to grind his throat with his shin press down, then she lets up on the third count applied by the refereeLISA ANN pulls 

BOOKER T up to his feet to SIDE WALK BACK BREAK him as she glares at his partner, then uses the hold to drape BOOKER T over her knee for a moment. LISA ANN pulls up BOOKER T after releasing him, as she Powerful whips him into the corner ( top left of screen corner ). 

LISA ANN winks at his two tag team partners before LISA ANN CORNER CLOTHES LINES BOOKER T to level him to the canvass as he sits up in the corner ( top left of screen corner ). LISA ANN blowing kisses to her fans, as she MUD HOLE STOMPS BOOKER T ... once, ..... twice, ...... third, .... fourth time. STEVIE RAY coming from behind RUNNING DOUBLE AX HANDLES LISA ANN but she SPINNING TOE HOLD DROPS STEVIE RAY where he falls face first into the balls of BOOKER T who doesn't need that. LISA ANN pulls up STEVIE RAY who is sorry, but LISA ANN ( with her back to the far bottom right of screen corner ) BELLY TO BACK SUPLEX Stevie Ray tossing from the corner to the middle of the ring on the canvass he lands on his back. LISA ANN pulls up BOOKER T to sling him over her right shoulder then wander over to BODY SLAM BOOKER T on top of Stevie Ray to walk away towards Undertaker " You have no hope against me Taker 1 on 1, watch what i do to your buddies".

LISA ANN pulls up HARLEM HEAT to their feet to & LISA ANN ( with her back to the far side of the ring ) DOUBLE DELAY SUPLEX them ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six seconds ) until The Undertaker RUNNING BIG BOOTS LISA ANN & HARLEM HEAT land on top of her to add to her being upended by the illegal Undertaker. Undertaker pulls up LISA ANN to CHOKE SLAMS her to the canvass, then leave as HARLEM HEAT are left to DOUBLE AX HANDLE POUND her on all fours, as they go to town on her, as the fans boo why HARLEM HEAT is allowed to double team for so long. HARLEM HEAT pull up LISA ANN to her feet to DOUBLE Whip her, but no LISA ANN stands her ground & double prevents them whipping her & instead LISA ANN DOUBLE FISHERMAN SUPLEX HARLEM HEAT to leave them on the canvass, as she gets up to wander over to Undertaker & whilst twirling her hair, seductively tells him " You could send 10 superstars after me, none of them will stop be getting to you & torturing you, I'm your hell who will send you to hell"

LISA ANN pulls up Stevie Ray, then BOOKER T to have them lean on her as LISA ANN ( with her back to the undertaker & bottom right of screen corner ) almost daring Undertaker to try something, as LISA ANN DOUBLE REVERSE SUPLEX HARLEM HEAT to the corner ( bottom right of screen corner ) as they both end up rolling under the bottom ropes due to the momentum & to the outside floor such was the force of her move. LISA ANN gets up as she fluffs her hair whilst telling The Undertaker " You will R.I.P thanks to me ", as LISA ANN goes after HARLEM HEAT on the outside as she pulls up Stevie Ray then MILITARY PRESS HOISTS above her head on the outside & LISA ANN ( with her back to the commentators ) MILITARY TOSSES Stevie Ray from the outside over the top rope & into the ring, as now LISA ANN walks past Undertaker observing from the apron as he looks down on to see her pull up BOOKER T to MILITARY PRESS HOISTS him then walk along the outside floor (from the bottom right of screen steel steps to directly in line of the main camera ) where LISA ANN MILITARY PRESS TOSSES BOOKER T back into the ring from the outside floor.

LISA ANN pulls up HARLEM HEAT & then with one arm each DOUBLE BEAR HUGS THEM over her shoulder draping HARLEM HEAT over either shoulder as they weaken under her double submission move. HARLEM HEAT counter as they DOUBLE ELBOW their way out of trouble & DOUBLE SUPLEX SLAM LISA ANN as she is down, as they DOUBLE ANGRY STOMP him as if they where playing possum, but it is very noticeable that LISA ANN is using up heaps of strength & energy making her point, which could be back firing. HARLEM HEAT have been allowed to double team LISA ANN the whole time, as they now double team her some more, as Stevie Ray BACK BREAKS her & BOOKER T ELBOW DROPS her throat. LISA ANN in a bad way, as HARLEM HEAT have tagged in The Undertaker who steps over the top rope then walks towards LISA ANN to pull her up as she tried to get up to set her up immediately & The Undertaker ( with his back to the titantron in the middle of the ring )to LAST RIDE LISA ANN, but no she MULTIPLE FURY RIGHTS his face .. one, ... two, ..... three times & HURRICANRANA HEADSCISSORS TOSSES Undertaker to the canvass, LISA ANN gets up & attacks HARLEM HEAT, as they came to his aid & LISA ANN meet them in their corner ( bottom right of screen corner ) where LISA ANN responded first as she DOUBLE RUNNING ROPE CLOTHES LINES HARLEM HEAT coming to his aid to stop them in their tracks & send them back toppling to the floor on the outside ( main camera side of the ring on the outside ). 

LISA ANN turns & The Undertaker FLYING LARIAT takes down LISA ANN as she is fighting all three at once. LISA ANN is down, as Undertaker gets up to pull up LISA ANN to her feet & then the Undertaker SHOULDER BLOCKS her body whilst TOP WRIST LOCKING LISA ANN ... once, .... twice, .... third, .... fourth time, as the Undertaker sets her up to OLD SCHOOL her as Undertaker heads to the corner ( bottom left of screen ) where he positions himself on the top rope then walks along the top rope ( from bottom left of screen to directly in line with the main camera ) & the Undertaker FLYING CLOTHES LINES her, but no LISA ANN catches The Undertaker mid air to BEAR HUG him off his feet & the crowd cheers her counters. HARLEM HEAT back on their feet & they come in to aid their partner to swarm all over her to pummel her as they forced her release. Stevie Ray & BOOKER T of the HARLEM HEAT double whip LISA ANN no, she counters to DOUBLE KNOCK their heads together to repeat it another ... one, .... two, ... three times then LISA ANN quickly DOUBLE BOXING JABS Stevie Ray & BOOKER T at the same time ( as HARLEM HEAT had their backs to the commentators & close enough to the ropes right of screen ) to drop them both at her feet. LISA ANN has knocked him out on their feet as the rope keeps them standing, until LISA ANN DOUBLE SEXY BOXING UPPERCUTS them with so much power it catapults HARLEM HEAT with momentum to both topple backwards to the floor on the outside ( to land in the front of the commentators booth on the outside ), where HARLEM HEAT lay awaiting what will happen to them next at the hands of the UNIVERSAL CHAMPION LISA ANN

LISA ANN turns around & again The Undertaker thanks to the numerical advantage was able to RUNNING BIG BOOT LISA ANN but she counters to who KARATE SPINS into KARATE BLOCK the blow & then LISA ANN KARATE LEFT & RIGHT COMBINATION JUDO CHOPS Undertaker who is back peddling ( from having his back way to the left of screen to ending up against the ropes, left of screen ) where LISA ANN landed .... one, .... two, .... three, .......... four, .......... five, ............. six, ............ seven blows during this time & now Undertaker helpless against the ropes, as the gorgeous & beautiful MILF LISA ANN tells Undertaker " you like to box don't you Undertaker then you'll love this " as LISA ANN begins to unleash BOXING LEFT & RIGHTS the face of The Undertaker ... one, ..... two, ..... three, ........ four, .......... five, ............ six, ........... seven times all up, as Undertaker is left against the ropes, whilst LISA ANN heads to the opposite side of the ring to go after HARLEM HEAT who have risen to their feet eventually only for LISA ANN to DOUBLE MILITARY PRESS HOISTS either hand & then she DOUBLE TOSSES HARLEM HEAT back into the ring. The Undertaker upon seeing this decide to cut his losses & live to fight another day as he flees whilst the referee has a count out going on him, whilst LISA ANN takes out her frustration on HARLEM HEAT as she DOUBLE BEAR HUGS them with either arm draping them over either shoulder. The referee has to first count out The Undertaker, meaning unless HARLEM HEAT can counter they will be subjected to this double submission hold, as the referee count out on the Undertaker is now up to ........ four, ........ five, .......... six, ........ seven, ........ eight, ......... nine, .......... ten count & the Undertaker has been eliminated by count out.

LISA ANN DOUBLE SPINE BUSTERS HARLEM HEAT as she had her back to the commentators ) she gets up mad as hell. LISA ANN pull up Stevie Ray & BOOKER T as she DOUBLE REVERSE BACK BUSTER them over her shoulders as they both dangle whilst LISA ANN " I will make you pay Undertaker " as LISA ANN DOUBLE STUNNER

HARLEM HEAT to leave them both out cold, as LISA ANN pulls up BOOKER T to BODY SLAM him on top of Stevie Ray to place a boot on them stacked up .... one, .... two, .... three count, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER. LISA ANN is furious as she comes after Undertaker leaving the ring area to go after Undertaker back stage. 

THE WINNER OF THE MATCH
LISA ANN

THE END OF MATCH 12

BACKSTAGE AREA

Undertaker trying to get away as he is got to his car, as LISA ANN has caught up with him, but it is a ambush as AJ STYLES, SAMOA JOE, THE BAR, the Rock, USOS awaited & they surround  LISA ANN whilst the divas have been locked out from coming to her aid. What will happen, find out next show as we see whether  LISA ANN survives. ( the credits roll )

END OF THE SHOW PART1
03-17-2019, 01:32 AM,
What happened after EWF WRESTLINGFEDERATION went off the air on Monday we have two shows per week Tuesday & Thursday with & a Main Event special for the three out of four weeks on Saturday, leaving one weekend each month for the ppv.

The EWF Universe wants to know what happened to LISA ANNwhen she appeared to be ambushed in the car park with her fellow divas locked out to come to her aid. With 7 superstars ready the pounce, we ran out of time & the live audience was left to witness SHANE McMahon steps out of his limo just as he appeared ready to head away from the arena. ( Here is what happened 

SHANE MCMAHON 

So LISA ANN you think The Undertaker or any of these superstars, including many others are scared of the divas. Listen up QUEEN OF MILF, these superstars are here to prove they are on the same page. Matter of fact if I click my fingers these 7 superstars have been chosen as they have no fear of destroying you at my command.

LISA ANN
Yeah, they'll need the marines to back them up, if they stand a fighting chance.

SHANE McMAHON
Listen up pretty woman, Undertaker & these men now know what they are dealing for, it will only pit them together to seek revenge against you of your fellow divas.

LISA ANN 
These superstars are out of their league, what you think my fellow divas can't go another level. 

SHANE McMAHON
oh I'm counting on it, that why there are no excuses, the world will see I gave all you divas a fighting chance. Oh by the way, from now on you can add 4-1, 5-2, 3-1 handicap or elimination matches.

LISA ANN
Why so scared of the odds, if you think they are on the same page.

SHANE McMAHON
it appears the fans especially the men appear aroused sexually when you divas beat or take on more then one at the time, but in order to spark things up so we don't have only 1-1 or tag matches only, I like to add pepper & spice to the mixture. From next weeks show, until these men get back the titles, they will be better prepared & more determined then ever to not only beat you divas but to humiliate you all. ( McMahon orders the doors be unlocked as he leaves the 7 superstars to walk away all eye balling LISA ANN who stands her ground & look seductive to them all).

INTRO MUSIC TO SHOW CONCLUDES

EWF WRESTLING SHOW 2 

So much happened last week, as we kick things off, will begin to see whether the superstars are ready for what ever the divas throw at them & at the same time will see whether the divas can continue on their ways.
03-18-2019, 01:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-05-2021, 08:04 PM by Patel777.)
MATCH 1

2-1 HANDICAP TAG MATCH.

Introducing first making her way to the ring 

MICHELLE LEWIN 
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSwAMzPuYRuYdXMl8coJ...4nKY3QX9ng]
VS
 Introducing her opponents making their way to the ring 
THE BAR
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTYqRJAJ9Ky1GbTMwyvQ...xhpHjKdvdL]

THE BELL SOUNDS

So the powers the be figure a mixture of speed & power is the way to go, they know the divas love to humiliate the bigger more powerful wrestlers, can they sustain the same dominance over speedy & team able to counter quicker then ever, some will say  THE NEW DaY, The USOS, WYAAT FAMILY aren't exactly slow teams in the ring. MICHELLE LEWIN taking her time as she does revealing stretches in her corner to show she is far from concerned ( top left of screen corner )MICHELLE LEWIN coming away from the corner ( top left of screen ) makes her way to move about the ring seizing up SHEMUS as they lock up in the middle of the ring as SHEMUS TOP WRIST LOCKS MICHELLE LEWIN, whom counters as she BACK FLIP into a scope up BODY SLAMS SHEMUS to the bewildered look by CESARO & SHEMUS getting to his feet in total disbelief. MICHELLE LEWIN looking sexy as she struts her stuff. MICHELLE LEWIN not one to give up on one counter move against him. MICHELLE LEWIN & SHEMUS lock up, as SHEMUS EYE GAUGES MICHELLE LEWIN ( who had her back to the top left of screen corner ) & then SHEMUS proceeds to LEFT & RIGHT BOXING MIDRIFF PUNCH MICHELLE LEWIN .... one, .... two, ... three times, until MICHELLE LEWIN ( with her back to the far side of the ring )LEFT & RIGHT BOXING JABS into a DOUBLE UPPER CUT that rocks SHEMUS who BIG CLOTHES LINES MICHELLE LEWIN but she bows underneath it, as SHEMUS turns around 180 degrees to see where she is MICHELLE LEWIN is standing with hands on hips as she winks at him then MICHELLE LEWIN in a flash who has cornered SHEMUS near his own corner ( bottom right of screen corner [b]SUPER KICKS[/b] SHEMUS to send him to the ropes & corner ( bottom right of screen ) where MICHELLE LEWIN REBOUND MILITARY PRESS HOISTS SHEMUS above her head without a tremble & at complete ease before she effortlessly POWERFUL BACK BREAK RELEASES SHEMUS & leaves him with a out stretched arm from the canvass to tag in CESARO.

CESARO having words with MICHELLE LEWIN as he looks on her with evil intent, as MICHELLE LEWIN ( with her back to the top right of screen corner ) MULTIPLE RIGHT MIDRIFF PUNCHES 

CESARO lifting him with each blow off his feet as she back peddles him instantly ( from the middle of the ring towards the bottom left of screen corner ) delivering ... one, ... two, ... three, .... four, ... five, .... six, .... seven blows until MICHELLE LEWIN corners CESARO ( bottom left of screen corner ) where MICHELLE LEWIN flicks her hair back then proceed effortlessly taking her sweat time to apply a sexy CORNER HEELS CHOKES CESARO whilst MICHELLE LEWIN is leaning with her elbows onto the top rope near that corner ( bottom left of screen corner ) as SHEMUS  has some words for her, having come along the apron, as the referee ushers him back immediately. MICHELLE LEWIN has the count counting as she breaks immediately then as CESARO fired up charges her trying to catcher off guard, MICHELLE LEWIN ( with her back to the top right of screen corner ) ONE HAND BALLET LIFTS CESARO above her head ( holding him for ... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six seconds ) until MICHELLE LEWIN ONE HANDED CORNER HURLS CESARO into the corner ( bottom right of screen corner) where she very well may have broken a rib or two as he CESARO begins to bleed from the mouth.

SHEMUS looking concerned & bitter tags in,as she climbs through the ropes, as CESARO is hurting struggling to step through the ropes even though he is groggy & appears to have broken ribs form how quickly there is blue around his rib cage area. Meanwhile MICHELLE LEWIN has just placed SHEMUS in a ABDOMINAL STRETCH as MICHELLE LEWIN grabbed his fist after attempting to strike her to no avail & she used it against him. MICHELLE LEWIN then shows how powerful she is & sexy as MICHELLE LEWIN with ease & no p-problem PUMP HANDLE POWERSLAMS SHEMUS ( whilst she had her back to the fart side of the ring the whole time ). SHEMUS is unable to get up, as MICHELLE LEWIN stalks him by circling him with seductive walk, as CESARO is in pain as the blood is flowing more freely from is mouth now. MICHELLE LEWIN pulls up SHEMUS  as MICHELLE LEWIN slings him over her right shoulder to walk around the ring ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight, .... nine, .... ten seconds ) & then [I][I]SHOULDER BREAKS SHEMUS near the corner ( bottom right of screen corner ) as MICHELLE LEWIN backs away whilst parading her body & also encouraging, almost daring CESARO to tag in, he does, as pride refuses to stop him from doing so, but will pride be his downfall. MICHELLE LEWIN knows CESARO is hurt as MICHELLE LEWIN  KARATE OPEN PALMS his chest ( as CESARO  has his back to the commentators ... once, .... twice, ..... third, ...... fourth, ......... fifth times, stopping as CESARO bleeds on her outfit, as it infuriates MICHELLE LEWIN who RAPID COMBO RIGHT ROUNDHOUSE KICKS CESARO ( with her back to the top right of screen corner ) ... once, .... twice, ..... third, .... fourth, ...... fifth times as CESARO is held up by the ropes, as here comes SHEMUS limping at her as MICHELLE LEWIN KARATE KICK his chest to send him next to CESARO on the ropes ( as THE BAR have their backs to the commentators ) & MICHELLE LEWIN does a dance spin to position herself ( with her back to the bottom right of screen corner this time ) as MICHELLE LEWIN COMBO ROUNDHOUSE KICKS THE BAR to their faces & chest .... once, .... twice, ..... third, ..... fourth, ..... fifth, ......... sixth, ..... seventh time, as MICHELLE LEWIN  is instructed to back off by the referee, which she does immediately sexually stepping back, as she licks her lips whilst seeing the damage her sexy legs have done & as she does she sees that THE BAR have been busted open with their faces covered in blood & as SHE looks down at her HEELS are covered in blood too. 

MICHELLE LEWIN  pulls THE BAR away from the ropes, as  DOUBLE DELAY SUPLEX HOISTS them ( as she has her back to the top left of screen corner & holds them for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight, .... nine, .... ten seconds ) & then MICHELLE LEWIN uses the move to DOUBLE EMERALD FUSION them beside each other on the canvass, as MICHELLE LEWIN  gets up, as she sees THE BAR convulsing from the beating she has given them. MICHELLE LEWIN see her self sweetie, moist nipples ( taking .... one, .... two, three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven seconds ) exposing her dripping wet nipples she hoovers over THE BAR as she also places a firm palm on each chest of THE BAR for downward pressure to allow the referee to double pin fall count .... one, .... two, .... three count, AS THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

THE WINNER OF THE MATCH 
MICHELLE LEWIN 

THE END OF MATCH 1

COMMERCIAL BREAK
03-18-2019, 01:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-18-2019, 01:56 AM by Patel777.)
COMMERCIAL BREAK

JOHN CENA
IN THE RING ADDRESSING THE FANS

At the BATTLE OF THE SEXES WRESTLEMANIA PPV, I was defeated by PRIYA BINION FOR THE US CHAMPIONSHIP, no I was humiliated by PRIYA BINION . Well I have heeled, but my pride is wounded, I want a re-match tonight against you PRIYA & I will kick your ass all over this ring.

PRIYA BINION
Comes to the stage arena

Well if it isn't the man whose ass I kicked at the ppv. You Cena have made a big mistake calling me out. I will smother with my body whilst I turn you into my personal bitch & you know I am capable of that.

JOHN CENA

i know you divas are more like Amazons then divas, so credit where credit it due, however that being said tonight in this ring, I will redeem myself against you.

PRIYA BINION

Why wait till later, your ready, I'm ready as you can see, lets do it, I will come to the ring, lets allow the ring announcer to do this thing, as I join you, but Cena it will be me who leaves the winner, whilst I leave you on her back waiting for the ambulance to carry you to the nearest medical center WHICH I all ready book for you CENA. 

JOHN CENA
Will see, will see. 

MATCH 2

JOHN CENA VS PRIYA BINION

Introducing first standing in the ring already 

JOHN CENA 
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...qEJrycz5T2

VS

Introducing his opponent who is walking down to the ring she is the US CHAMPION
PRIYA BINION
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...kqArjT0s4T

BELL SOUNDS

John Cena unhappy that PRIYA BINION SHOWING HER BEAUTIFUL Tight breasts , as she parts her arms for the referee to pat her down, as she shows off her rear to John cena as she looks back at him from her corner ( top left of screen ) " John I will use moist breasts to smother you & make you suck on my nipples like a little tiny baby, hey I may even burp you afterwards ". Cena still more concerned by what PRIYA BINION is wearing then what she is capable of. John Cena motioning to her come on fight me, as PRIYA BINION moving about the ring, as they move in a clockwise motion. The fans at it, " Cena sucks, ........ Cena sucks, ......... cena sucks, ........ Cena sucks, ..... cena sucks", as other fans chant " lets go Cena, ..... Lets go cena, ............ Lets go cena, ........... Lets go cena, ...... Lets go cena, ........... lets go Cena '. Both cena ( bottom left of screen corner ) & PRIYA BINION ( in the middle of the ring, facing the main camera )as they lock up grapple for the upper hand, as Cena forces PRIYA BINION after a brief resistance to the ropes ( far side of the ring ) as he shoves her to the breasts. PRIYA BINION far from pleased as they commence to move about the ring once again. PRIYA BINION ( with her back to the titantron ) scope up Cena ( who had his back to the commentators ) & PRIYA BINION BODY SLAMS Cena despite him thrashing about, as Cena gets up immediately PRIYA BINION HEADLOCK TAKESDOWN Cena to the canvass where PRIYA BINION presses her breasts into his face to smother his face she promised she would. PRIYA BINION with her legs spread as she rises to her feet now as Cena ( with his back near the top right of screen corner ) SPIN OUT POWER BOMBS PRIYA BINION to the canvass just like that to a loud mixed response from this divided crowd .

PRIYA BINION gets up as Cena lapping it up as he is fired up, as he is in a fighting stance awaiting what type of response PRIYA BINION will have for him now that she realizes he wasn't joking about his determination to defeat her. Cena & PRIYA BINION lock as they fight for the upper hand in this grapple as PRIYA BINION uses her legs to dig into the canvass to find some momentum & PRIYA BINION ( with her back to the main camera ) rams Cena into the corner ( top right of screen corner ) where PRIYA BINION DOUBLE HANDED CORNER CHOKES Cena who responds with midriff LEFT & RIGHTS .. once, ... twice, .... third, .... fourth times,as she is forced to stagger away, as PRIYA BINION can hear Cena building momentum to THROW BACK PRIYA BINION ( as she faced the main camera, near those ropes ) as she lands heavily into the canvass practically bouncing her face off the canvass. Cena gets up to another round of boos & cheers, Cena gets up to pull up PRIYA BINION to her feet as Cena ( with his back to the far side of the top right of screen corner, near the bottom left of screen corner ) FLOAT OVER SUPLEX PRIYA BINION who is feeling her lower back on the canvass as she tries to get up in her sexy outfit. Cena pulls up PRIYA BINION not wanting to waste this momentum surge as Cena POWERFUL CORNER WHIPS PRIYA BINION ( from main camera ropes to the top left of screen corner ) & here comes Cena to attack her as PRIYA BINION leans back against the corner ( top left of screen ) to DOUBLE BOOT FEND OFF Cena to make him land on the canvass in a heap, PRIYA BINION walks from the corner mad as she BOOT HEEL STOMPS his balls & now squashes John Cena's balls with her boot as forces him to sits up clutching her fishnet stocking covering her legs to try to prevent her to stop it, as the referee now demands so himself.

PRIYA BINIONs pulls up Cena to his feet & PRIYA BINION ( with her back to the titantorn, against the ropes, left of screen, directly in line with the titantron ) KARATE COMBO CROSSBODY THIGH Cena .. once, .... twice, .... third time, as Cena counters to GUTWRENCH SUPLEX into a POWERSLAM PIN FALL as the referee dives into position for the count .... one, .... count, as PRIYA BINION KICKS OUT!PRIYA BINION is placed in a KNEELING CHIN LOCK by Cena who has maintained his vow to make this match a far different match to the humiliation he suffered last time they met. Cena allowing PRIYA BINION to rise to her feet & she SIDE ELBOWS his midriff ... one, ... twice, .... third, ... fourth time, until Cena SIDE SUPLEX PRIYA BINION who lands on her feet after back flipping out of his grasp & Cena lands on his back, as PRIYA BINION drops down on top of Cena & they grapple on the canvass for the upper hand, as PRIYA BINION begins to wrap her thighs around the waist of Cena & GRAPEVINE SCISSOR LOCKS his sides whilst she continues to overwhelm him to now with superior skills pins his shoulders to the canvass, as PRIYA BINION rides him like a bronco position by lying directly on top of his dick with her crouch which she is working over, whilst PRIYA BINION also applies a GRAPEVINE SCISSOR LOCKS Cena as the referee drops down to make the count as Cena's shoulders are pinned whilst PRIYA BINION also breasts smothers Cena now that he has been restrained by PRIYA BINION completely as the fans cheer this move by PRIYA BINION whilst the referee counts the fact John Cena's shoulders are pinned to the canvass allowing the referee to count the pin fall .... one, .... two count, as CENA BREAKS THE COUNT!, by powering to his feet & John Cena full of aggression & determination as Cena in one fell swoop of power surge FLOAT OVER SUPLEX SLAMS PRIYA BINION as they both need a breather on the canvass as they are covered in sweat & the physical toll of the match is crystal clear.

PRIYA BINION & John cena both begin to rally to try to get up, as the referee is counting slowly ........ one, ........ two, ........ three, ........ four, ........ five, ........ six count, as they both stand up at the same time. Cena with his right fist cocked FURY RIGHTS PRIYA BINION to her face she cops a beauty ( as she had her back to the main camera ) but in a blink of a eye PRIYA BINION ROUNDHOUSE KICKS Cena to his face, as Cena is rocked but settles down, as PRIYA BINION in her shapely stance as she cops a HAYMAKER PUNCH from John Cena ( who had his back to the commentators ) & PRIYA BINION ( at the time her back near the middle of the ring, with her back to the titantron ) as PRIYA BINION takes the blow but in flash PRIYA BINION ( with her back to the top left of screen corner ) LEFT & RIGHT COMBINATION BOXING JABS John Cena ... one, .... two, .... three, ... four, ... five, .... six, ..... seven, ...... eight, ...... nine, ...... ten, ......... eleven times,as PRIYA BINION was peppering away with no answers coming from Cena, as PRIYA BINION places the groggy Cena on her shoulders & now PRIYA BINION ( facing the commentators ) steadies herself ( for .... one, .... two, .... three seconds ) to ATTITUDE ADJUST Cena to nail him with his own finishing move & to add insult to injury PRIYA BINION now drops down on top of Cena to STF U him as Cena is fighting a losing battle as she has him beaten as Cena taps out as he is too fare away from the ropes as PRIYA BINION holds onto him ( for a further .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, ... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight, .... nine, .... ten, .... eleven seconds ) as finally PRIYA BINION releases her victim, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER. As cena has a boot pressed down on the back of his head whilst his face is smeared into the canvass by a triumphant PRIYA BINION

THE WINNER OF THE MATCH 

AND STILL YOUR US CHAMPION 

PRIYA BINION 

THE END OF MATCH 2

COMMERCIAL BREAK
03-18-2019, 02:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-18-2019, 02:50 AM by Patel777.)
MATCH 3

The following match is a one on one match, introducing first making her debut 

CHRISTINE MCQUEEN 
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...Gt-Oa95IzW

VS
 Introducing her opponent 
SHINSKE NAKAMURA
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...UNljlm8HXb

THE BELL SOUNDS

CHRISTINE MCQUEEN chose SHINSKE NAKAMURA , she wanted a warrior, a fighter, someone who has skills, speed & determination & been a champion, SHINSKE NAKAMURA fitted all the categories. SHINSKE NAKAMURA unable to focus as his eyes a redrawn to the breasts of CHRISTINE MCQUEEN who walks up to him seductively ( bottom right of screen corner ) as SHINSKE NAKAMURA locks up to CHRISTINE MCQUEENy without leaving the corner & CHRISTINE MCQUEEN with her back to the far side of the top left of screen corner ) STANDING HEADLOCKS him brings his face right against her breast nipples. CHRISTINE MCQUEEN pulls SHINSKE NAKAMURA to the middle of the ring ( where she faces the commentators captivated by her breasts, right of screen ) as CHRISTINE MCQUEEN scopes up SHINSKE NAKAMURA to BODY SLAM him to the canvass, it hasn't been a good night thus far for the superstars against the divas, this match not standing any better despite the threats from last week still echoing in the ears of all who witnessed it at the opening of our show. CHRISTINE MCQUEEN pulls up SHINSKE NAKAMURA as she scopes Steamboat up ( as she has her back to the top right of screen corner ) & CHRISTINE MCQUEEN MULTIPLE RIGHT SHOULDER BREAKS SHINSKE NAKAMURA .... one, ......... two, ... three, ....... four, ..... five, ........ six times,

before CHRISTINE MCQUEEN BODY SLAMS
 SHINSKE NAKAMURA to the canvass with no mercy near the corner ( top right of screen corner ). CHRISTINE MCQUEEN
 allows SHINSKE NAKAMURA to use the corner to pull himself up ( top right of screen, taking .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five seconds ) as SHINSKE NAKAMURA gets up to turn around & CHRISTINE MCQUEEN KNIFE EDGE CHOPS SHINSKE NAKAMURA ... once, ... twice, .... third, ..... fourth, ..... fifth, ...... sixth, ...... seventh time all up

CHRISTINE MCQUEEN walks away twirling her outfit displaying her body as her opponent is trying to step out of the corner as he staggers to her CHRISTINE MCQUEEN SNAP SUPLEX 

SHINSKE NAKAMURA to the canvass, as CHRISTINE MCQUEEN gets up to squat down over SHINSKE NAKAMURA face & use her ass to REVERSE FACE SIT SMEAR SHINSKE NAKAMURA swaying her hips as she appears to be getting a orgasm in the process. CHRISTINE MCQUEEN vowed when she signed on that she would satisfy her sexual needs against her opponents no matter how EWF WRESTLING it was. CHRISTINE MCQUEEN watching SHINSKE NAKAMURA aroused her deed as his trunks have a large bugle developing as she tells SHINSKE NAKAMURA " Don't be ashamed I arouse you SHINSKE, I expect that after all I am a goddess & men are my sexy slaves like you will become by the end of this match "CHRISTINE MCQUEEN continues her face smear as she stops then pulls up SHINSKE NAKAMURA to his feet & CHRISTINE MCQUEEN scope him SHINSKE NAKAMURA to drape him over her left shoulder but press his face into her crouch to press SHINSKE NAKAMURA face firmly into her crouch as she loves it, as SHINSKE NAKAMURA is already at her mercy as CHRISTINE MCQUEEN TOMBSTONES PILEDRIVER
 SHINSKE NAKAMURA but rather then pin him she reverse smothers him & now CHRISTINE MCQUEEN pulls SHINSKE NAKAMURA tights down slowly as she looks hungry for his hard on, as CHRISTINE MCQUEEN looks at the fans for approval as SHINSKE NAKAMURA stiff has been exposed as CHRISTINE MCQUEEN places her body directly reverse on top of SHINSKE NAKAMURA ( lying from top right to bottom left her head bottom left ) as CHRISTINE MCQUEEN naked breasts & lashes breasts hoover directly over the exposed dick of SHINSKE NAKAMURA which she placed erotically between her breasts & squeezes his exposed dick between her exposed breast as CHRISTINE MCQUEEN asks SHINSKE NAKAMURA whilst pressing her boot heels into his throat to push his head right back on the canvass " Do you like my heavenly breasts SHINSKE "SHINSKE NAKAMURA coming onto her as he is convulsing practically from his erection thanks to the sexy, goddess CHRISTINE MCQUEEN who is still working over SHINSKE NAKAMURA dick between her breasts ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, ... six, .... seven, .... eight, .... nine, .... ten, .... eleven, .... twelve, .... thirteen, .... fourteen seconds ) whilst SHINSKE NAKAMURA opened mouth gasping for air because how much SHINSKE NAKAMURA erection is hurting him as he has his mouth now smothered by CHRISTINE MCQUEEN sexy crouch as she firmly presses her crouch into is face too for added erotica as CHRISTINE MCQUEEN lets up altogether, eventually. 

CHRISTINE MCQUEEN gets up off SHINSKE NAKAMURA who is exposed & lying on the canvass with a stiff & now cum coming out of his dick trickling as this match lives up to the name of the federation  EWF WRESTLING FEDERATION

CHRISTINE MCQUEEN pulls up SHINSKE NAKAMURA to drape him over her shoulders & now CHRISTINE MCQUEEN ( whilst facing the main camera ) in a v stance TORTURE RACKS SHINSKE NAKAMURA who is limp over shoulders as CHRISTINE MCQUEEN ( maintains the hold whilst strolling around the ring in clockwise motion ........ one, ........ two, ........ three, ........ four, ........ five slow complete clockwise circles ). CHRISTINE MCQUEEN hearing the referee ask SHINSKE NAKAMURA who grows another stiff as he is coming on because her treatment over him as CHRISTINE MCQUEEN tells him sexily with hot lips" SHINSKE honey, you are my first, but not the last to be placed in this situation " as CHRISTINE MCQUEEN ( facing the commentators ) converts the TORTURE RACK into a  POWERFUL BACK BREAK SHINSKE NAKAMURA to leave him on the canvass. CHRISTINE MCQUEEN places a boot on his chest as she raffles her hair obvious to what SHINSKE NAKAMURA is doing as he is sprawled out cold with a huge hard on as the referee counts the pin fall .... one, .... two, .... three count, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

THE WINNER OF THE MATCH
CHRISTINE MCQUEEN 

THE END OF MATCH 3
04-03-2019, 07:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-03-2019, 10:08 PM by Patel777.)
MATCH 4

SISTERS OF DESTRUCTION

VS 
EVOLUTION 

Introducing the first team they are the heavyweight tag team champions

Lacy Kay somers
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...3NbjoOzx18
&
Ashely Graham
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...o6w_6o757v
 SISTERS OF DESTRUCTION 
VS 
Introducing their opponents being led to the ring by the Manager Rick Flair, they are RANDY ORTON, BATISTA & TRIPLE H. 
https://wallpapercave.com/wp/wp3638627.jpg
EVOLUTION

THE BELL SOUNDS 

Lacy Kay somers & Randy Orton to start things off for their respective teams, as Lacy Kay somers ( with her back to the top right of screen corner ) LEFT & RIGHTS Randy Orton who counters to REVERSE NECK BREAKS Lacy Kay somers to waits for her to get up & Randy Orton ( with his back to the top right of screen corner, this time much closer to that corner ) Randy Orton DOUBLE DROP KICKS Lacy Kay somers to her breasts to upend her. Orton gets up happy, as he mocks Lacy Kay somers who gets up as& Randy Orton Irish whips Lacy Kay somers to this teams corner ( bottom right of screen corner ) where Orton CORNER DROP KICKS Lacy Kay somers but she moved out of harms way after elbowing her way free & Orton RUNNING DOUBLE DROP KICKS the corner turnbuckle ( bottom right of screen corner ) & appears to have done some damage to his ankle as he clutches his right ankle, whilst Batista helps himself to tag in to take over from Randy Orton, whilst Lacy Kay somers made her way to tag in Ashely GrahamAshely Graham & batista meet in the middle of the ring as they eye each other off, as Batista impressed with what is standing opposite him at close range. Ashely Graham hands on hips talks sweetly to Batista " Batista your so much bigger then John Cena only it's a shame by beautiful body will pin yours for the one, .... two, ... three count ",as Batista ( with his back to the commentators ) RIGHT HOOKS the air, as Ashely Graham ducked underneath it & then Batista steadies himself immediately as Ashely Graham giggles about him missing her altogether. Batista ( with his back to the titantron ) BIG CLOTHES LINES Ashely Graham teasing him to throw the move, 
but Ashely Graham 
MATRIX EVADES the blow & then 
HANDSTAND DOUBLE KICKS OUT Batista to his face & annoys the angry Batista as a result who walked away looking at the fans cheering what happened. 

Ashely Graham & Batista move about as Batista tries to lunge at Ashely Graham ( who has her back to the titantron ) & Ashely Graham STANDING SIDE HEADLOCKS Batista as she works the hold ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven seconds ) as Ashely Graham continues to work the STANDING SIDE HEADLOCK as she know KNEELING SIDE HEADLOCKS Batista who tried something to break out, but Ashely Graham telegraphed whatever Batista had in mind & Batista has a limp arm across her lower back, whilst in the KNEELING SIDE HEADLOCK that Ashely Graham continues to apply (side on to the titantron & near the ropes, left of screen, much closer to the bottom left of screen ) as Batista reaches out to grab the top rope as he was unable to break the hold & thus enforced a clean break, which Ashely Graham is reluctant to release as she has a discussion with the referee about doing so & now the referee commences the five count, .... one, .... two count, before Ashely Graham clean breaks & then backs off so Batista cheap shot her. Rick Flair getting stuck into the referee, " Hey ref watch the hair ", as the referee responds to Rick Flair, " what hair Rick, Batista is practically bold ", as Ashely Graham uses her body to draw Batista towards her as she teases him to come for her. 

Ashely Graham ( with her back to the far side of the ring ) exchanges in a grapple lock up with Batista as she works tireless to gain the superior as Ashely Graham KARATE CROSS BODY THIGHS Batista against the ropes ( far side of the ring ) & Ashely Graham uses the ropes ( as she shows off her sexy back & long hair to the main camera ) pummeling Batista with her sexy body & delivering RAPID CROSS BODY THIGHS using the ropes for added leverage too .... one, ... two, ..... three, ....... four, ...... five, .......... six times, before a smirking & giggling Ashely Graham backs away as Batista rushes at Ashely Graham & Ashely Graham ARM DRUG TAKES DOWN into a ARM LOCK on the canvass converted into a STANDING SHOULDER LOCK as Ashely Graham
( with her backside to the commentators, right of screen ) as Ashely Graham works the arm & shoulder over ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven seconds ) as Ashely Graham allows Batista to power to his feet, but Ashely Graham scope up Batista & ( after .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, ... seconds ) Ashely Graham ( with her back 1/4 off the way near the ropes, right of screen & with her back to the commentators ) POWERFUL BODY SLAMS Batista to the canvass that draws gasps from Batista's teammates, as well as Rick Flair & the fans cheer the move performed by Ashely Graham. 

Randy orton has decide his ankle is bad, so he is departing to the intolerance of Triple H who is having words for Orton " Get back & be a man Orton, you a coward or a man, stay here & fight ", whilst that happens Ashely Graham 

has BODY SLAMMED Batista a further ......... one, ........... two, ................... three times in a rowAshely Graham has tagged in Lacy Kay somers & the sexy SISTERS OF DESTRUCTION ( please people they are gorgeous, I've had people say they aren't then they seriously need the eyes checked), as the SISTER'S OF DESTRUCTION have just DOUBLE CHOKE SLAMMED Batista ... once, .... twice, ..... third time, as the referee is outside the ring for some unknown reasons to calm down Triple H & orton who are going at it now on thew outside they are brawling like wild animals, whilst the SISTER'S OF DESTRUCTION DOUBLE SUPLEX batista to leave him for Lacy Kay somers to squat down over Batista & position herself to CAMEL CLUTCH 
Batista ( who is trapped in the middle of the ring, facing the main camera ) looks at his corner, no Triple H & orton who have taken their brawl to the back stage area & Batista taps out under duress as the referee motions for the bell, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

THE WINNERS OF THE MATCH
THE SISTER'S OF DESTRUCTION

LACY KAY SOMERS &ASHELY GRAHAM

THE END OF MATCH 4
04-03-2019, 10:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-03-2019, 10:14 PM by Patel777.)
MATCH 5

The following match is a one on one match & it is for the http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/...ampionship.jpg

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Introducing first the challenger making his way to the ring 
DEAN AMBROS 
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...XQl20CvUW2

VS 
Introducing his opponent making her way to the ring she is the intercontinental champion
ALURA JENSON  
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/70/8b/65/...85f25c.jpg

THE BELL SOUNDS

Dean ambros has the crowd on their feet at MADISON SQUARE GARDENS as he face Alura Jenson the hot favorite to retain her title. Dean ambros moving about the ring,as this gorgeous warrior amazon whom is every man's fantasy woman is the Intercontinental Champion & in great shape, look at her tanned, toned body. Alura Jenson & Dean ambros lock up in the middle of the ring & Alura Jenson ( with her back to the commentators ) scopes up Dean ambros to BODY SLAM him to the canvass & KNEELING CHIN LOCKS Dean ambros sitting up on the canvass in this follow up hold ( as DEAN near the ropes, facing the commentators ) & Dean ambros reaches the ropes to enforce the ropes to get a clean break & re-think his match tactics. Alura Jenson allows the challenger Dean ambros to get to his feet against the ropes ( right of screen, with his back directly in line with the timekeeper table near bottom left of screen ropes ) as Dean ambros locks up to Alura Jenson whilst on the ropes & Alura Jenson uses the ropes to SHAKE EYES Dean ambros into the top rope as his head snaps back violently as a result & Dean ambros rolls under the bottom rope ( bear the bottom right of screen corner, in front of the timekeeper ) & now Dean ambros goes for a walk on the outside near the steel steps ( bottom right of screen ) on the outside floor, as the fans exchange mixed barbs with Dean ambros at ringside. Alura Jenson in the ring sits on the to part the ropes insulting Dean ambros by their display as she motions don't be scared of me, here I'll even part the ropes for you to enter back inside the ring. Dean ambros walks off even more to clear his head even more now that she has disrespected Dean ambrosDean ambros climbs to the apron ( bottom left of screen ropes ) as Dean ambros walks along the apron, only for Alura Jenson to rush over to him & Alura Jenson brings Dean ambros back into the ring, with a FLOAT OVER SUPLEX as Alura Jenson pulls up Dean ambros to his feet to Irish whip Dean ambros with all her might to the ropes & Dean ambros returns as Alura Jenson ducks her head ( with her back to the far side of the ring ) Dean ambros counters to BOOT her face & then Dean ambros quickly scope up Alura Jenson to SIDE BREAK into a BACK BREAK Alura Jenson & Dean ambros applies a HEADLOCK whilst on the canvass to Alura Jenson to regroup & try to slow Alura Jenson down too in the process for the first real time in this title match. 

Dean ambros observing the reactions of the fans as they watch the goddess Alura Jenson power to her feet & Alura Jenson ( with her back to the top left of screen corner ) BACK BREAKS Dean ambros over her right shoulder & Alura Jenson now ( with her back to the top left of screen corner ) converts the precious move into a TWIRL BACK BREAK into a POWERFUL BACK BREAK RELEASE & Dean ambros is left on the canvass feeling his lower as Alura Jenson clamps a REVERSE ARM LOCK on the right shoulder of Dean ambros ( as ALURA JENSON kneels with her sexy body facing the bottom left of screen corner ) which Dean ambros is working to reach, as Alura Jenson decides to apply a sexy SIDE WAYS HEADSCISSORS ON Dean ambros squeezing his face not only between her thighs, but placing the face of Dean ambros right into her crouch area to really show her sexual dominance of the former CHAMPION In Dean ambrosAlura Jensonlying head to toe sideways to the commentators, near the ropes, right of screen,, her head point whilst resting in her palm as she observes her prey ) as Alura Jenson looks at her victim struggling to break the hold as he thrashes about, but it only wears him work, but savage very resilient reaches the ropes ( bottom right of screen corner & ropes). 

Alura Jenson gets up, as Dean ambros is gasping for breath, until Alura Jenson moves in to pull up Dean ambros to place him in the corner & then Alura Jenson mounts the middle ropes ( bottom right of screen corner ) to have her right fist cocked, but not before Alura Jenson sways her crouch against the face of Dean ambros smearing his face gently & sexily from left to right, right to left .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, ................. five, ..... six times & then Alura Jenson fist cocked firmly & roughly pulls back the head of Dean ambros by his hair to give her a bigger target so Alura Jenson 

can measure RAPID FURY RIGHTS Dean ambros pounding with ease.... one, ... two, .. three, .... four, ..... five, ... six, ........ seven, ........ eight times. Alura Jenson 
with her arms raised above her head, briefly shows off her nipples exposing them ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four seconds ) & when Alura Jenson returns her focus on Dean ambros he decide time to fire back as Dean ambros SPINE BUSTER SLAMS Alura Jenson from the corner to counter attack to roll away off her as he tries to get up, whilst Alura Jenson sits up looking at Dean ambros crawling to the ropes, with a busted lower lip ( bottom rope, main camera, near the bottom right of screen ), as Alura Jenson although winded gets up first, as Dean ambros used the ropes ( right of screen ) to get to his feet & he does so Dean ambros only to turn & see Alura Jenson on her feet as walked into her path & Alura Jenson STANDING BEAR HUGS Dean ambros off his feet & Dean ambros feet dangle off the canvass ( as he has his back to the bottom right of screen corner ) where Alura Jenson decide to CORNER POWERBOMB Dean ambros into & leave him at her feet after he rebounded with impact away from the corner ( bottom right of screen ) as Dean ambros is face down on the toes of her sexy black heels & reaches up blindly to hold onto the top part of her right heels blindly unaware that Alura Jenson is motioning to the fans time to end this. 

Alura Jenson places the face & head whilst Dean ambros is on his knees between her black stocking high heels & Alura Jenson

REVERSE STANDING HEAD SCISSORS whilst standing over Dean ambros who is close enough to the corner ( bottom right of screen ), but also just out of reach too. Dean ambros is moaning his demise as he is limp, no fight left on Dean ambros as Alura Jenson  maintains the hold casually showing off her sexy body with hands on hips as Alura Jenson tells Dean ambros sexually " Sorry DEAN but your just not hard enough for me, you awake or have I rendered you out cold ", as Alura Jenson lets up ( .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight, .... nine, .... ten, .... eleven, ... twelve seconds ) & Dean ambros is released but his hands cling to her black heels as  Alura Jenson stands over him like a queen ruling over her kingdom. Alura Jenson pulls up Dean ambros to set him up for her new finisher as Alura Jenson ( with her back directly in line with the main camera ) MILITARY POWER BENCH PRESSES Dean ambros above her head, as she lifts & then displays respectfully ... one, ............. two, ............... three, ..................... four, ............. five times,before Dean ambros MILITARY PRESSES into a POWERSLAM PIN .... one, .... two, .... three count, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

THE WINNER OF THE MATCH

& still your
INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION

ALURA JENSON

THE END OF MATCH 5
04-04-2019, 12:37 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-04-2019, 12:40 AM by Patel777.)

EVA NOTTY
BACKSTAGE INTERVIEW

MEAN GENE OAKLAND
I'm here with the gorgeous EVA NOTTY  who is about to step into the ring in a 2-1 HANDICAP Match against THE USOS, whom if they win get their tag team re-match for their titles they lost to JORDAN CARVER & NICOLETTE SHEA.

EVA NOTTY  
Look at me Gene, ( as she kisses his cheeks, the speaks ) there is no way that The USOS can beat me, not only that I will beat them with these high heels, to show how dominate I am inside the squared circle, hey I may even sexual arouse them in the process. 

MEAN GENE TAYLOR
EVA NOTTY I Saw the USOS they have vowed to be as dangerous as they have ever been & they plan on beating you & beating you bad.

EVA NOTTY
Well I was going to play nice, but now I will use this body ( as EVA does a slow spin 360 degrees to show off her outfit for match ) do you think I would wear this if I was concerned, no ( as she pulls Mean Gene Oakland close to her & whisper sexually to him ) I will make them stiff up & they will become my play things, I will do things to them they never thought possible inside a wrestling ring, that is until they met me.

MEAN GENE OAKLAND
I understand the need to impress, but this is ridiculous, at least put on some wrestling boots to give yourself a fighting chance.

EVA NOTTY
Mean Gene, honey, sugar, if I put on wrestling HEELS, them I would not give The USOS a fighting chance. This way they get a honest opportunity, but I am one whom doesn't show mercy, I thrive on cries of despair & when I have the usos where I want them, they will know that their cries of help or mercy will fall on my sexy deaf ears, as I will only use it to inflict pain on them even further ( as she now cuddles Mean Gene & gives him a kiss on his bold head ) see you after this match, I promise you won't have anything to worry about.

MEAN GENE OAKLAND
There you have it, EVA NOTTY to take on The USOS in a 2-1 Handicap match, no disqualification match

COMMERCIAL BREAK

MATCH 6

THE USOS VS EVA NOTTY 

2-1 HANDICAP NO DISQUALIFICATION 

The following match is a 2-1 Handicap No Disqualification match.

THE CHALLANGER MAKE WAY TO THE RING
 THE USOS
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...rnh5y5R3J8

VS

Introducing their opponent making her way to the ring 
EVA NOTTY 
http://www.porntb.com/get_image/2/f27b06...25319.jpg/

THE BELL SOUNDS

EVA NOTTY comes away from her corner ( top left of screen corner ) after she limbered up with sexy stretches as The USOS sent out here to atone for the beatings the superstars have taken this far tonight. The USOS have been promised a re-match with their stipulations should they defeat EVA NOTTY who has vowed she will beat then in a 2-1 Handicap No disqualification matchEVA NOTTY will also it, in high heels just to prove her point, as EVA NOTTY locks up to both The USOSwith her back to the far side of the ring ) as they moved about the ring & EVA NOTTY DOUBLE KARATE TWIRLS them lunging at her to the canvass & towards the ropes, the usos end up ( far side of the ring ) as EVA NOTTY turns sexily as she flicks her hair back watching The usos get off the canvass & away from the ropes ( far side of the ring ) as The usos are doing the seizing up as they move about the ring trying to get a fix on her. Whilst EVA NOTTY hands on hips looks as calm as anyone I've ever seen in this situation. EVA NOTTY DOUBLE KARATE PALMS The usos ( as she had her back directly in line with the main camera ) as she back peddles The USPS to opposite ropes Jimmy uso ( with his back to the titantron ) & Jay uso  ( who had his back to the commentators ) both end up on those respective ropes held up as they clear their heads, whilst EVA NOTTY hands on hips shakes her long blonde hair as she awaits their next move. 

EVA NOTTY & The usoswith the fans chanting for EVA NOTTY as she allows them to close in on her & EVA NOTTY DOUBLE HEAD LOCKS The usos either side of her & uses a high heel each to stand on at least one heel each of The usos in this 2-1 HANDICAP NO DISQUALIFICATION MATCH, as EVA NOTTY by doing this stopped them trying to perform a move on her, as EVA NOTTY wrings the necks of the British Bulldogs either side of her ( as Eva notty has her back to the titnatron ) as she has hardly moved about the ring, allowing her opponents to come to her & it has worked as this double move is proof of that. EVA NOTTY continues to apply the DOUBLE SIDE HEADLOCKS on either THE USOS as they struggle & she just works them over continuing to work them over ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five seconds ) as the usos decide to pull rough & from either side whilst still in her DOUBLE HEADLOCKS The British Bulldogs grab her long blond hair either side of her, bit it only infuriates EVA NOTTY ( facing the bottom right of screen corner ) & now EVA NOTTY counters their desperate attempts to DOUBLE JAWBREAKERS The usos either side of herself & they are down & dazed by that move. 

*EVA NOTTY holds fire on following up on them as The USPS used the momentum from landing on the canvass to roll under the bottom ropes either side of EVA NOTTY standing in the middle of the ring ( facing the main camera ) as she adjusts her outfit pulling down on it, before EVA NOTTY decides to do a little downward stretch to show off her ass as she notices The USPS looking under the ring aprons for weapons they can bring into this 2-1 HANDICAP NO DISQUALIFICATION MATCH ( it takes them .... one, .... two, ... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight, .... nine seconds ) as they slowly make their ways back each holding a steel chair as a weapon, as the fans concerned for what The usos may have in store for EVA NOTTY with those steel chairs. The usos move in on her as EVA NOTTY remains in the middle of the ring ( this time facing the commentators ) as they The usos enter ( from far side of the ring) Jimmy uso & ( from the main camera side )  Jay ISO as The usos both have looks of evil intent written all over their faces as they approach EVA NOTTY either side of them as they go to strike her either side, EVA NOTTY does the DOUBLE LEG SPLITS in her heels & The usos drop the chairs they were holding in their respective chairs, because EVA NOTTY performed a RAPID DOUBLE LEG SPLIT LOW BLOWS The usos with her counter attacking move ... one, .... two, .... three times & The USPS fall to the canvass clutching their balls.

EVA NOTTY gets up as she stands over the usos whom are both struggling to get up, as EVA NOTTY pulls up Jimmy uso & whilst Jay uso is still down holding his dick, EVA NOTTY has placed Jimmy uso to place in STANDING BEAR HUG off his feet, as Jay uso is slowly getting up to his feet ( taking .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four seconds ), as EVA NOTTY releases Jimmy uso from the STANDING BEAR HUGS she had on him & he slides down to the canvass as she released him, whilst clinging to EVA NOTTY who shakes him off like a halo hope & now EVA NOTTY ( with her back to the titantron ) STANDING BEAR BUGS Jay uso off his feet as she positions Jay uso ( with his back to the top left of screen corner ) near the corner & EVA NOTTY places Jay uso against the corner, as she senses Jimmy uso getting to his feet & he charges slower then normally & EVA NOTTY BACK FLIP EVADES Jimmy uso whom tried to RUNNING DOUBLE CORNER DROP KICKS Jay uso instead to his chest as he gasps for air immediately, whilst EVA NOTTY landing perfectly on her feet after doing her move & now EVA NOTTY in stalking V Stance waits for Jimmy uso to turn around to face her & then EVA NOTTY sexily strolls towards the usos moves in as she has The usos trapped in the corner ( bottom right of screen ) as EVA NOTTY tells them " I don't need chairs or foreign objects to beat you two, I will use my hands, legs & lethal sexy body, no man or woman can refuse " as EVA NOTTY DOUBLE LADY LIKE SHOULDER RAMS The uaos trapped against each other as EVA NOTTY delivers ...... one, ............. two, .................... three, ................................................ four, ........................... five blows

EVA NOTTY strolls away twirling her hair as The usos are left reeling, as they slowly begin to move out of the corner gingerly & EVA NOTTY turns to see them coming as EVA NOTTY DOUBLE STANDING SINGLE ARM BEAR HUGS The usos with one arm each ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight, .... nine, ... seconds ) as The usos have leaned against her in agony as they moan their agony to which it is heard through the effets microphones at ringside & now EVA NOTTY converts the DOUBLE SANDING BEAR HUG into a DOUBLE HANGING DELAYED SUPLEX ( as EVA NOTTY has her back to the titantron ) & the The USOS as USOS had her back to the top left of screen corner & she maintains it for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight, .... nine, .... ten seconds ) & a long time before EVA NOTTY DOUBLE COMPLETE SUPLEX SLAMS them to the canvass as she gets up showing off she has no nickers on underneath her outfit.

EVA NOTTY has totally dominated The usos as she promised, as EVA NOTTY stands over them, looking down on them, but the usos are both down, as EVA NOTTY decides to walk about the ring showing off her body to the fans she does little bend overs, little spins, little waves, then little modeling poses ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six seconds ) as she wants The usos to get up to keep fighting her, as EVA NOTTY moves in on them, as Jay uso is up on his feet, but groggy & who knows what is keeping him up as EVA NOTTY ( with her back to the commentators ) BOXING LEFT & RIGHT COMBINATION JABS Jay ISO ... one, ....... two, ...... three, .......four, ...... five, ...............six, ....... seven times, then EVA NOTTY BOXING UPPER CUTS Jay uso with so much force he sends him a little off his feet & propelled into the ropes ( left of screen ) where he rebounds & EVA NOTTY without coming to him waited to REBOUND KARATE CLOTHES LINE POWERFUL CHOPS Jay uso with brutal impact & he twisted through the air Jay uso before landing at her feet on the canvass. now stands in sexy stance, as she hurls him on top of Jimmy uso & they are stacked up together. EVA NOTTY allows Jimmy ISO come to her as EVA NOTTY standing on the chest of Jay uso with her high heels LEFT & RIGHT BOXING JABS Jimmy uso .... one, ....... two, .....three, .......... four, ........ five, .......six, ....... seven, ............ eight, ................... nine times as EVA NOTTY back peddles Jimmy uso further & further from where he came at her all groggy & practically ready to fall down, as EVA NOTTY BOXING UPPER CUTS Jimmy uso with so much sex appeal & impact it sent Jimmy uso ( from near the ropes 1/4 away to against the ropes & the now is held up by the ropes right of screen ) as EVA NOTTY allows him to try to come around, as he is out on his feet & EVA NOTTY scopes up JIMMY USO to drape him over her left shoulder & then walk, actually stroll from the ropes ( right of screen ) towards Jay uso near the opposite ropes ( left of screen taking .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six seconds to reach him ) then POWERBOMBS Jimmy uso on top of Jay uso & they both lie on their backs looking up from stars circling their eyes, their conqueror whom places a sexy leg on them stacked up & the referee counts .... one, .... two, .... three count, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER. As EVA NOTTY walks about the ring as she greets her fans with waves as they respond to her.

THE WINNER OF THE MATCH
*EVA NOTTY*

THE END OF MATCH 

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Fresh Perspective on Indian Live Sex and Live Porn India desiaks 0 8,181 03-13-2024, 01:53 PM
Last Post: desiaks
  Saali Adhi Gharwali - 2 ratanraj2301 1 10,199 03-12-2024, 11:57 AM
Last Post: volohan
Bug Jannath Ke Hoor's sashi_bond 0 1,694 02-29-2024, 12:54 PM
Last Post: sashi_bond
  महारानी देवरानी aamirhydkhan 211 301,316 12-20-2023, 03:29 AM
Last Post: aamirhydkhan
  गुलाबो Peacelover 19 27,089 12-04-2023, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Peacelover
Exclamation Meri sagi mom ki chudai-1 (How I became Incest) gotakaabhilash 6 38,198 12-02-2023, 01:36 PM
Last Post: gotakaabhilash
  दीदी को चुदवाया Ranu 101 513,544 11-27-2023, 01:13 AM
Last Post: Ranu
  Sach me Saali adhi Gharwali - Part 1 ratanraj2301 0 5,403 11-22-2023, 09:58 PM
Last Post: ratanraj2301
  Maa ka khayal Takecareofmeplease 25 220,884 11-08-2023, 01:58 PM
Last Post: peltat
  FFM sex series Part 1 सपना Popcorn 4 8,423 11-08-2023, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Popcorn