Entertainment wreatling fedration
04-05-2019, 02:46 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-27-2021, 07:28 PM by Patel777.)
RE: Entertainment wreatling fedration

MATCH 7

Introductions the following match is a one on one match, introducing first 

AUDREY  BITONI 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThIoSesp6OS1PaOxL9SiK...Q&usqp=CAU]
VS

Introducing her opponent making his way to the ring 
DREW MCINTYRE
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...wWfN8L9hbA

THE BELL SOUNDS

Thus far tonight it has been a horrible night for the superstars of  EWF WRESTLING FEDERATION the likes of THE BAR, The usos, JOHN CENA , DEAN AMBROS ,shinske NAKAMURA & Evolution have all fallen to divas.

AUDREY BITONI attacks Drew McIntyre in his corner ( bottom right of screen ) & AUDREY BITONI CORNER CLOTHES LINES the bigger, stronger more powerful opponent as she has shaken Drew McIntyre who is getting up groggy & AUDREY BITONI hands on hips ( in the middle of the ring with her back to titantron ) RUNNING CORNER DROP KICKS Drew McIntyre to his chest to leave him in the corner held up on his feet ( bottom right of screen ). AUDREY BITONI waits as Drew McIntyre gets up as AUDREY BITONI flicks her hair then strolls towards him with sexy purpose as  AUDREY BITONI KARATE LEFT & RIGHT PUNCHES Drew McIntyre to his midriff & chest as Drew McIntyre is trapped in the corner ( bottom right of screen corner ) & AUDREY BITONI  delivers ...... one, ....... two, ......... three, ................. four, ............................. five, .... six blows in a rowAUDREY BITONI allows Drew McIntyre to stagger way from the corner was holding onto the ropes ( bottom left of screen, making his way side on directly in line with the commentators & facing the top right of screen corner ) AUDREY BITONI from behind RUNNING GERMAN SUPLEX RELEASES Drew McIntyre with high elevation & he lands on his back in the middle of the ring & he is winded & hurting too. AUDREY BITONI taking her time pulls Drew McIntyre to his feet ( taking .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five seconds to do so ).

AUDREY BITONI ( with her back to the titantorn ) POWER PRESS HOISTS Drew McIntyre as she asks him " DREW baby do you plan on fighting me or do you want me to destroy you " as AUDREY BITONI walks over the ropes ( showing off her body with her back directly in line with the main camera ) & AUDREY BITONI reaches the ropes to MILITARY PRESS SLAM Drew McIntyre all the way to the floor on the outside as he comes to the rest against the hoardings on the outside ( far side of the ring AUDREY BITONI walks towards the main camera adjusting her Heels as she tugs on them , the shows off her breasts as she leans forward to do so ( as the main camera zoomed in then zoomed out ).  Drew McIntyre has a count going on him from the referee, as AUDREY BITONI heads to the top turnbuckle pad ( top right of screen corner ) as Drew McIntyre gets to his feet but is staggering all over the place on the outside ( near the top right of screen corner on the outside ) as AUDREY BITONI FLYING SPEARS TACKLES Drew McIntyre as she tackles him she drove him through the barriers & smashed the hoardings up at ringside ( in line with the to right of screen corner ) as Drew McIntyre is lying on the hoardings that acted as a security barrier, but not any more. AUDREY BITONIended up on top of Drew McIntyre as he lies hurt AUDREY BITONI continues on her warpath as she pulls up Drew McIntyre to ram him back into the ring under the bottom rope ( near the to right of screen corner, far side of the ring ).

AUDREY BITONI watching Drew McIntyre rolling on the canvass, as AUDREY BITONI  heads for the steps as she climbs the steps as she enters the ring Drew McIntyregets up to his feet ( taking him .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight seconds ) & then AUDREY BITONI 
SUPER KICKS Drew McIntyre to the face he is down on one knee & AUDREY BITONI comes off the ropes ( left of screen ) to RUNNING HIGH HEELS a kneeling Drew McIntyre to his face & almost takes his head off, even though she leaves him on his back in a terrible way. AUDREY BITONI pulls up Drew McIntyre to drape him on her shoulders to DEATH VALLEY DRIVER into a PIN ( as she had her back to the bottom left of screen corner ). AUDREY BITONI pulls up Drew McIntyre who is being battered as AUDREY BITONI hoists Drew McIntyre in the air & AUDREY BITONI BENCH PRESSES Drew McIntyre above her head ( as she faces the the main camera ) & then AUDREY BITONI 
[img]    [Image: tumblr_oi8p28TCjP1s05wxzo1_400.gif]          [/img][img]JUMPING INVERTED TOMBSTONES PILEDRIVER Drew McIntyre as she assumes the position of SEXY DARKNESS PIN squatting reverse pin him .... one, .... two, .... three count, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.<br /><br /><br />THE WINNER OF THE MATCH<br />AUDREY BITONI  <br /><br /><br /><br />THE END OF MATCH 7[/img]
04-05-2019, 12:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-05-2019, 05:45 PM by Patel777.)
SUNNY LEONE
BACKSTAGE INTERVIEW

MEAN GENE OAKLAND
I'm here with HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION SUNNY LEONE who is moments away from facing BRAWN STRAWMAN a man she dominated at the Battle of the Sexes Mania ppv. 

SUNNY LEONE
you know Mean Gene, most men would know when to quit, BRAWN STRAWMAN doesn't I expect him to be as determined as ever I know, I managed him.

MEAN GENE OAKLAND
You have become a worthy champion since beating SUPERSTARS & you haven't looked back, now you face BRAWN STRAWMAN & in shoe heels, you serious.

SUNNY LEONE
Mean Gene, I am the perfect woman & I will defeat the perfect wrestler, in these heels or not, come match time, I will defeat & crush THE MONSTER again & it will become FEMALE MONSTER. I'm done talking I will beat you BRAWN & you can preach all you want about saying your prays, talking your vitemens, it will do you no good. 

MEAN GENE OAKLAND
Hold on SUNNY LEONE you are on cover of every woman's magazine & you have companies throwing their money at you to sponsor their products, you drive a Ferrari you live a life of luxury, why wrestling, why risk you body against animals.

SUNNY LEONE
i know I am worshiped around the world & reality so because I am SUNNY LEONE & I am all woman, but I need a challenge & when I hear men beg me to release them I love it, I will make sure they remember the time they stepped in the ring with me for the rest of their lives.

BRAWN STRAWMAN VS SUNNY LEONE
HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP 

Introductions the following is a 1-1 match for the http://s3.amazonaws.com/readers/2011...ld3crop2_1.jpHeavyweight Championship

Introducing first the challenger 
 BRAWN STRAWMAN 

[Image: 431px-Braun_March_2018.jpg]

VS I
Introducing his opponent making her way to the ring She is the world heavyweight champion 
SUNNY LEONE 
[Image: 7018557_002_e3a6.jpg]

THE BELL SOUNDS

BRAWN STRAWMAN  fired up as he faces SUNNY LEONE whom is moving about the ring ready to grapple with BRAWN STRAWMAN SUNNY LEONE (with her back to the top right of screen corner ) locks up to BRAWN STRAWMAN  as they grapple for the upper hand where BRAWN STRAWMAN  easily forces SUNNY LEONE to the ropes ( right of screen ) very, very easily. BRAWN STRAWMAN  lets up as he towers of SUNNY LEONEBRAWN STRAWMAN  flexing his muscles SUNNY LEONE whom giggles at him because of it & it only infuriates BRAWN STRAWMAN SUNNY LEONE moving about the ring ( with her back to the main camera ) S.O.S show of strength locks up to BRAWN STRAWMAN  as SUNNY LEONE presses her body against BRAWN STRAWMAN  whose biceps tremble as he tries to enforce his will upon SUNNY LEONE & they grapple ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... five, .... six, .... seven, ... eight, .... nine, .... ten, .... eleven seconds ) & SUNNY LEONE beginning to fade under the power of BRAWN STRAWMAN  whom stands over her as she sinks to her knees. SUNNY LEONE shaking all over as he fills empowered by his early show of strength, but his expression changes as he sees SUNNY LEONE rise easily off her knees & now begin to bend the wrists of BRAWN STRAWMAN  as she is forcing BRAWN STRAWMAN  in the grapple to bend to one side as SUNNY LEONE gets a EYE GAUGE from BRAWN STRAWMAN  whom could sense SUNNY LEONE was about to show him she wasn't scared of BRAWN STRAWMAN SUNNY LEONE gets a ATOMIC KNEE DROP from Hulk Hogan ( as SUNNY LEONE faced the commentators ) & because she was near the ropes SUNNY LEONE ends up scrambling towards the ropes ( near the top right of screen ropes ) & SUNNY LEONE SPRINGBOARD BACK ELBOWS BRAWN STRAWMAN  following up to his face & he is forced to retreat holding his nose. SUNNY LEONE not wanting to give him the space as SUNNY LEONE  scopes up BRAWN STRAWMAN  & SUNNY LEONE ( with her back near the top right of screen corner ) BIG BODY SLAMS BRAWN STRAWMAN  to the canvass as he is looks up concerned that SUNNY LEONE means business again this time.

SUNNY LEONE motions to BRAWN STRAWMAN  get up, he gets up Hogan doesn't need to be asked twice, as SUNNY LEONE HIP TOSSES BRAWN STRAWMAN  to the canvass who pops up to his feet near the corner (top right of screen ) as SUNNY LEONE CORNER CLOTHES LINES BRAWN STRAWMAN  as SUNNY LEONE takes her time pulling her arm away from BRAWN STRAWMAN  throat ( .... one, .... two, .... three, .. seconds ) & BRAWN STRAWMAN  staggers out of the corner. SUNNY LEONE from behind RUSSIAN LEG SWEEPS BRAWN STRAWMAN  immediately grabs the ropes ( top rope, near the top right of screen corner ), BRAWN STRAWMAN  instead backs SUNNY LEONE using his sheer size into the corner ( top right of screen corner ) where BRAWN STRAWMAN  ordered to allow SUNNY LEONE  from the corner pretends he is trying, but his not trying hard enough, as BRAWN STRAWMAN  motions to the referee, ok I'll break only for BRAWN STRAWMAN to deliver BACK ELBOW to the throat & chest area of SUNNY LEONE trapped in the corner ( top right of screen corner ) .... one, ..................... two, .............................. three timesBRAWN STRAWMAN  walks away as he smirks with glee, SUNNY LEONE feeling her face as BRAWN STRAWMAN  RUNNING CORNER CLOTHES LINES into a RAISED KNEE by SUNNY LEONE to the face of BRAWN STRAWMAN  whom turns around & staggers away towards the middle of the ring as SUNNY LEONE CHEERLEADER SPRINGBOARD into a SINGLE ARM BULLDOG FACE BUSTER to the canvass ( from the middle of the ring to near the corner bottom left of screen corner ). 

SUNNY LEONE gets up as the fans respond to her, as BRAWN STRAWMAN  uses the ropes to get up as SUNNY LEONE POWERFUL CORNER WHIPS BRAWN STRAWMAN  from one corner ( bottom left of screen corner ) to another ( top right of screen corner ) & BRAWN STRAWMAN  rebounds off the corner due to the impact & falls to the canvass as SUNNY LEONE strolls seductively towards him as the fans are chanting her name. SUNNY LEONE pulls BRAWN STRAWMAN  up to his feet & SUNNY LEONE BIG SHOVES

BRAWN STRAWMAN  airborne against the corner ( top right of screen ) & as BRAWN STRAWMAN  staggers from the corner ( top right of screen corner SUNNY LEONE ( with her back to the commentators ) TORTURE RACKS BRAWN STRAWMAN  whim grabs the ropes to save himself & it forces SUNNY LEONE to release him to her annoyance. SUNNY LEONE had to release BRAWN STRAWMAN  whom is not happy, as SUNNY LEONE comes in BRAWN STRAWMAN  ( resting against the ropes, top right of screen ropes, near the top right of screen corner ) as BRAWN STRAWMAN  FOREARM CLUBS SUNNY LEONE after EYE GAUGING her ... once, .... twice, as Hogan has SUNNY LEONE on the ropes ( far side of the ring ) & uses those ropes to SNAKE EYES SUNNY LEONE whose head snaps back violently. BRAWN STRAWMAN  taking his time to pull up SUNNY LEONE to irish Whip her to the ropes ( from near the top right of screen, far side of the ring to bottom right of screen near the bottom right of screen corner ) & SUNNY LEONE returns to RUNNING SHOULDER BLOCK back peddle BRAWN STRAWMAN  whom can't comprehend that happened to him. SUNNY LEONE with momentum comes off the ropes ( right of screen ) & SUNNY LEONE POWERFUL CLOTHES LINES BRAWN STRAWMAN  to drop him to the canvass as he feels across his jaw the impact of that blow. 

SUNNY LEONE waits as BRAWN STRAWMAN  gets up & when he does SUNNY LEONE ( with her back to the far bottom left of screen corner ) RAPID FURY RIGHTS BRAWN STRAWMAN  on the ropes ( far side of the ring ) & BRAWN STRAWMAN  appears as if he will topple over down to the floor outside, as SUNNY LEONE RAPID FURY RIGHTS BRAWN STRAWMAN  ... one, ........ two, ..... three, ............ four, ............. five, ................. six, ........................... seven, ...... eight timesSUNNY LEONE pulls BRAWN STRAWMAN  away from the ropes & SUNNY LEONE ( with her back to the bottom right of screen corner ) scopes up BRAWN STRAWMAN  & pauses with BRAWN STRAWMAN  slang over her right shoulder & SUNNY LEONE ( from the bottom right of screen corner to near the top left of screen corner ) RUNNING POWERSLAMS BRAWN STRAWMAN  whom is winded badly, as SUNNY LEONE gets up to the fans on their feet cheering on the HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION SUNNY LEONE SUNNY LEONE pulls yup BRAWN STRAWMAN to STANDING BEAR HUG BRAWN STRAWMAN  off his feet & draped over her right shoulder ( with her back to the titantron ). BRAWN STRAWMAN  screaming in agony as SUNNY LEONE makes BRAWN STRAWMAN  fight his wrestling survival & humiliation. SUNNY LEONE dumps BRAWN STRAWMAN  to the canvass, who is on all fours & beginning to stiffen up, as the fans know what is about to take place. BRAWN STRAWMAN  is pulled up to his feet & SUNNY LEONE Irish Whips BRAWN STRAWMAN  to the ropes ( from left to right of screen ) as he BRAWN STRAWMAN  returns SUNNY LEONE gets a RUNNING ELBOW SHOT to her face that rocks her as BRAWN STRAWMAN  waits motioning to the fans it;s coming as BRAWN STRAWMAN  off the ropes ( main camera ) RUNNING BIG BOOTS SUNNY LEONE & knocks her off her feet to the canvass. SUNNY LEONE pulls up by BRAUN STRAWMAN DRAP ON HIS SHOULD AND POWERSLAM PIN . SUNNY LEONE he hooks her leg for the pin fall .... one, .... two, ... count, as SUNNY LEONE KICKS OUT! &SUNNY LEONE is fired up with the adrenalin coursing through her veins. 

SUNNY LEONE is up as BRAWN STRAWMAN  couldn't believe it as BRAWN STRAWMAN  RAPID FURY RIGHTS SUNNY LEONE ( whom has her back against the ropes far side of the ring ) no effect, as BRAWN STRAWMAN  strikes SUNNY LEONE with a THUNDEROUS FURY RIGHT no effect as SUNNY LEONE smiles at BRAWN STRAWMAN  whom tries a third FURY RIGHT as SUNNY LEONE grabs the arm to KARATE CLOTHES LINE CHOPS BRAWN STRAWMAN  across his chest to twist him through the air & he lands on the canvass. SUNNY LEONE comes for BRAWN STRAWMAN  as she places his head between her thighs & SUNNY LEONE ( with her back to the titantron ) STANDING HEADLOCKS a kneelingBRAWN STRAWMAN  whom is trying with all is power to pull her legs apart, but no way. SUNNY LEONE tells BRAWN STRAWMAN  " I can crush you with my thighs, but I won't I will play with you like my love toy & then finish you off " as SUNNY LEONE releases the hold as BRAWN STRAWMAN  holds her feet pleading " No more ",as SUNNY LEONE pulls up BRAWN STRAWMAN  to ONE HANDED CHOKE LIFT BRAWN STRAWMAN  & SUNNY LEONE ( with her back to the bottom left of screen corner ) holds him for .... one, .... two, .... three, ..... four seconds ) before Miss SUNNY LEONE CHOKESLAMS BRAWN STRAWMAN  to the canvass rendering him in agony. 

SUNNY LEONE pulls up BRAWN STRAWMAN  to place him in a TORTURE RACK as SUNNY LEONE casually walks about the ring in her Black Lingerie outfit & easily withstands any shivering or shaking or trembling by BRAWN STRAWMAN  ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight, .... nine, .... ten seconds ) & SUNNY LEONE MULTIPLE POWERFUL BACK BREAKS BRAWN STRAWMAN  ( as she has her back to the main camera ) ..... once, ................... twice, ........... third, ................ fourth & then converts the MULTIPLE POWERFUL BACK BREAKS into a MILITARY PRESS DUMP as BRAWN STRAWMAN  bounces upon impact with the canvass. SUNNY LEONE squats down over BRAWN STRAWMAN  after she flicks her hair then pats it before SUNNY LEONE ( side on to the main camera, facing the commentators ) applies a POWERFUL CAMEL CLUTCH on BRAWN STRAWMAN  as SUNNY LEONE tells BRAWN STRAWMAN  " Beg BRAUN, beg me to stop torturing you, i want to hear you plead for mercy, come on BRAWN where are your MONSTERS now, they belong to me, as I'm superior to you " as BRAWN STRAWMAN  struggles & moans, the fights, but SUNNY LEONE is breaking his ribs by tugging so much on him as BRAWN STRAWMAN  is bellowing in agony, as SUNNY LEONE continues the POWERFUL CAMEL CLUTCH ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, ..... eight, .... nine, .... ten seconds) & BRAWN STRAWMAN  pleads for mercy he screams I give up, not once, ....... not twice, .......... not third time, ............. but fourth time & the referee trying to pull SUNNY LEONE hands away form his face as she reluctantly release STRAWMAN as he submits, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

THE WINNER OF THE MATCH
SUNNY LEONE
& still
HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION

THE END OF MATCH 8
12-05-2019, 02:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-06-2021, 01:34 PM by Patel777.)
TEAM PAIN
BACKSTAGE INTERVIEW

MEAN GENE OAKLAND
I'm here with Team Pain Mark Henry & Big Show who will be moments away from facing the delicious & sexy, hot, crazy fitness diva carol saraiva in 2-1 HANDICAP BOTH PIN & SUBMIT MATCH.

MARK HENRY
We have already beaten her sister , but her sister was stupid enough to issue a re-match against us, you see we have added incentive. All we have to do is put he ron the shelf & we get guaranteed Title matches of our choosing, including the stipulation of our particular matches.

BIG SHOW
Make no mistake Mean Gene, we are fully aware what has gone down tonight thus far & we will fight tooth & nail to make sure carol saraiva only mode of transportation after the show will be by ancient. You see Mean Gene, we are not known as TEAM PAIN for nothing & we administer pain & pain is our friend.

MEAN GENE OAKLAND
all night I have heard from superstars, claiming they will do this & that to the diva, yet the divas have pinned all your ears behind your backs & dressed in you dresses & sent each of apart from Brawn STRAWMAN & Drew McIntyre to the dance of their choosing.

BIG SHOW
As my partner said, we are fully aware of what has gone down tonight, but we know too the pendulum will swing in our favor we just need to make statement & tonight we will make a statement you can count on that.

MARK HENRY
Besides we have already beat her sister as I made mentioned, unlike these other superstars, who I might remind you have also felt the bitter taste of defeat from our matches.

BIG SHOW
Mean Gene, talking is complete, time to administer the last rites on carol saraiva & from this point on, it is a line in the sand moment & we will drown carol saraiva not just step over the line. 

MEAN GENE OAKLAND
There you have it, Team Pain in a 2-1 Handicap both pin & submit match against carol saraiva .I hope she doesn't hurt them too badly, if tonight has shown anything thus far.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

MATCH 11

carol saraiva
 VS 
TEAM PAIN 
MARK HENRY & BIG SHOW 
2-1 HANDICAP MATCH, BOTH PIN & SUBMIT MATCH.

Introducing first making her way to the ring,

Carol saraiva  
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTij-jNjHBcQFg0V2EOTNk...eBwV3&s=10]
As

Introducing her opponents making their way to the ring http://cdn0.sbnation.com/uploads/cho...dard_352.0.jpg 

MARK HENRY & BIG SHOW they are TEAM PAIN.

THE BELL SOUNDS

Team Pain both able to start as this is a 2-1 handicap Match, where carol saraiva can only win in two ways, double pin fall or double submission, no double count out or double disqualification. carol saraiva  starting off by skipping about the ring, as Team Pain look on wondering what she has planned. Team Pain stand their ground ( with their back near the bottom right of screen corner ) & carol saraiva has stopped skipping about & now has a sweet frown on her face, as carol saraiva charges at them & carol saraiva  DOUBLE SPEARS Team Pain against the corner ( bottom right of screen ) as carol saraiva hammers away with FOREARM SHOT on her taller, bigger, stronger opponents Team Pain. carol saraiva backs away to allow Team pain to shake off her blow & carol saraiva DOUBLE SPEAR TACKLES Team Pain against the corner again ( bottom right of screen ) & leaves them both in her wake, as she twirls her hair. Mark Henry & Big Show both held up by the corner ( bottom right of screen ) as they lean against each other. carol saraiva comes over to them & carol saraiva DOUBLE JUDO SUPLEX them both to the middle of the ring from the corner area. carol saraiva gets up as she skips about the ring & around them as if stalking them. Team Pain trying to get it together as they only infuriate carol saraiva for doing so. carol saraiva is up & about as carol saraiva ( with her back to the commentators ) DOUBLE MIDRIFF PUNCHES Team Pain standing next to each other in the middle of the ring ( with their backs to the titantron ) as carol saraiva delivers .... one, ..... two, ..... three, ....... four, ............ five DOUBLE PUNCHES as a result Team Pain are both bent over & allow carol saraiva to sexily DOUBLE BOXING UPPER CUT TEAM PAIN & they are lifted off their feet, before they both land on the canvass on their backs & almost collapse the ring in the process.
carol saraiva waits for their response, as she furious because they beat her sister very badly as she lost to them & is now seeking revenge in a dominate way, so it seems already in this bout. Team Pain are getting to their feet ( taking their time .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven seconds ) whilst carol saraiva has been skipping about the ring around & around them twirling her hair, the carol saraiva stops right behind them & carol saraiva DOUBLE BELLY TO BACK SUPLEX Team Pain ( who were both facing the main camera ) as carol saraiva picked them up both with one arm each, as if they were pillows. carol saraiva gets up as she twirls her hair & again begins to skip about the ring. carol saraiva stops as they dare to get up & carol saraiva comes off the ropes ( main camera ) & Team Pain counter attacked & they DOUBLE CHOKE SLAM carol saraiva to the canvass to exact some of their own kind of punishment on her. Team Pain now come off the ropes opposite ends Mark Henry ( right of screen ) & Big Show ( left of screen ) & they DOUBLE DIVING HEADLOCK carol saraiva lying on her back on the canvass to her shoulder areas. Team Pain high 5 each other as they rise to their feet having completed that move on her. Team Pain pull up carol saraiva to her feet & now Big Show BIG POWERFUL CORNER WHIPS carol saraiva  into the corner ( top right of screen ) as Mark Henry whips Big Show to RUNNING CORNER AVALANCHE SPLASH her, then whilst keeping her in the corner Mark Henry follows up with a CORNER AVALANCHE SPLASH too as Big Show moved out of the way to allow the impact to be significant.

Mark henry now whips carol saraiva  from one corner to the another with a POWERFUL CORNER WHIP ( from top right to bottom left of screen corner ) & after ( .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five seconds ) Mark Henry on the move follow up CORNER AVALANCHE SPLASH into a DOUBLE FEND OFF BOOT by carol saraiva in the corner ( bottom left of screen ) right to the chin of Mark henry whom she sends airborne into the path of Big Show unable to apply the breaks & they both end up on the canvass having smacked Mark Henry's back of his head into the face of Big Show & they are both in a world of daze. carol saraiva strolls over to them as they are trying to get up & carol saraiva standing over them applies a DOUBLE STANDING FRONT FACE LOCKS them both kneeling ( for .... one, ..... two, .... three, .... four, ... five, .... six, .... seven seconds ) & then carol saraiva pulls them both up to their feet & carol saraiva ( with her back to the corner bottom left of screen rope ) DOUBLE SNAP SUPLEX having pulled them both up from a kneeling position. carol saraiva holds onto them to pull them up to their feet ( taking .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four seconds ) & carol saraiva ( with her back to the main camera ) DOUBLE SNAP SUPLEX Team Pain again, but carol saraiva not done with them yet. carol saraiva  stills holds onto Team Pain as she easily pulls them both up to their feet & carol saraiva wants to complete the THREE AMIGOS DOUBLE SUPLEX & carol saraiva ( waits for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five seconds, with her back to the far side of the ring ) & carol saraiva DOUBLE SNAP SUPLEX Team pain for a third in a row & she gets up taking bows for her feats of strength against two powerful men, make that giants.

carol saraiva double pulls up Team Pain to their feet & carol saraiva standing behind them DOUBLE RUSSIAN LEG SWEEP them to the canvass, as carol saraiva climbs to the top turnbuckle pad ( bottom left of screen corner ) where carol saraiva FROGSPLASH them both next to each other. But carol saraiva no where near done it appears with Team Pain just yet. carol saraiva pulls up Team Pain to their feet & now carol saraiva  after .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six seconds & with her back to the far side of the ring ) carol saraiva DOUBLE CHOKE LIFTS Team Pain as she dangles their feet off the canvass either hand & in the middle of the ring ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight, .... nine, .... tens seconds ) & then carol saraiva DOUBLE CHOKESLAMS team Pain to the canvass.carol saraiva begins to taunt them as she is skipping about the ring as they gradually get off the canvass ( taking .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight, .... nine, .... ten seconds ) & here comes carol saraiva  off the top turnbuckle pad ( bottom right of screen ) to DOUBLE FLYING CLOTHES LINE Team Pain & double back flip them with impact to the canvass. carol saraiva allows them to get up as carol saraiva comes over to the commentators area on the outside & sits beside them to give some expert commentary for a moment as her two opponents take their time to get up.

Team Pain ( requiring .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight, .... nine, .... ten seconds ) as not only has carol saraiva put down her headset after sharing some of her thoughts about this match, she also gives King Lawler a lap dance to the cheers of the fans as if this was a hooters place. carol saraiva kisses King Lawler on the cheek & friendly waves to him as she backs off from him after the lap dance, as she turns to see her opponents are on their feet & carol saraiva CHEERLEADER LEAPS from standing start in the outside to land on her feet in the ring, as Team Pain both groggy & almost unable to stand up, look at each other, as if to say where fucked & carol saraiva DOUBLE SPEAR TACKLES them to run them over leaving them on the canvass sprawled out like road kill. carol saraiva comes back over to them to stand with one boot on each chest & hands on hips in a defiant pose ( as she is facing the main camera & the referee double counts .... one, .... two, .... three count,as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

THE WINNER OF THE MATCH
carol saraiva 

THE END OF MATCH 9
12-05-2019, 04:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-05-2019, 04:08 PM by Patel777.)
MAIN EVENT

THE UNDERTAKER 

VS 
TEHMEENA AFZAL
WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
 LUMBERJACK MATCH

The following match is our Main Event of the evening & it is a 1 ON 1 LUMBERJACK MATCH for the

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.60800346...45&pid=1.7 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP.
 Introducing first the superstars who will be on the outside, The British Bulldogs, John Cena, Goldberg, Brock lesnar, Kane, Road Warriors, Demolition, BIG SHOW, MARK HENRY, Sting, Goldberg, Hulk Hogan, The NEW DAY, shinske NAKAMURA , Bobby lashely , Steamboat, savage, Mr Perfect, Kevin Owens , Van Vader, Big Sammy zyne , Andre The Giant, Triple H & Evolution, The Shield, Beer Money Inc, CM Punk, Ultimate Warrior, Kevin Nash, Razor Ramon, DREW MCINTYRE, Dean Ambrose, Chris Jericho & Zeus.

Introducing first the challenger in this match, making his way to the ring 

THE UNDERTAKER 
[Image: the-undertaker-pictue.jpg]
VS 
Introducing his opponent making her way to the ring she is the WORLD CHAMPION
TEHMEENA AFZAL
[Image: 384751a3b2235ffa165a3c13aaa8528f.jpg]

THE BELL SOUNDS

The superstars on the outside giving TEHMEENA AFZAL a verbal serve as the Undertaker is limbering up shadow boxing. The crowd on their feet, as The Undertaker races over to attack TEHMEENA AFZAL in her corner ( top left of screen ) however TEHMEENA AFZAL reverse positions on him & TEHMEENA AFZAL BOXING LEFT & RIGHT CROSS HOOKS, UPPER CUTS, JABS, HOOKS away at Undertaker in the corner ( top left of screen corner ) to his face ... once, ... twice, .... third, ...... fourth, ....... fifth, ....... sixth, ..... seventh, ............. eighth, ............. ninth, .... tenth, ........ eleventh, ....... twelve timesTEHMEENA AFZAL then MILITARY PRESS HOISTS The Undertaker above her head near the corner ( top left of screen for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five seconds ) & she still holds him above her head as she walks from ( top left to main camera ) as TEHMEENA AFZAL continues to MILITARY PRESS HOIST now MILITARY BENCH PRESS The Undertaker ( whilst facing the main camera, for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six seconds), before TEHMEENA AFZAL tosses The Undertaker to the floor on the outside & on top of several superstars like big show, Dean Ambrose, Hulk Hogan & Road Warriors. As an illegal Chris jerico attack TEHMEENA AFZAL inside the ring as from behind he RUNNING JUDO CHOPS TEHMEENA AFZAL whom catches him mid air to CROSSBODY SIDE BREAk [b]into a POWERFUL BACK BREAK with a DOWNWARD KARATE ELBOW to his throat before she stands up & having pulled up Chris jericho, [/b]TEHMEENA AFZAL ( with her back touching the ropes, left of screen ) hurls Chris Jericho with ease & Jericho is sent to the floor on the outside ( titantron side of the ring, left of screen ) with a THROW AWAY SLAM him out of the ring, as she gets up off the canvass, sammy zyne comes flying off the top turnbuckle pad ( top right of screen ) to SUPERFLY SPLASH TEHMEENA AFZAL whom telegraphed the move as she was down, but TEHMEENA AFZAL rolls out of the way, pulls up a winded zyne  & RUNNING POWER BOMBS Sammy zyne to the floor on the outside & on top of the new day , beer money & kane ( far side of the ring ) whom all end up being upended by the force of Sammy zyne landing on top of them.

The Undertaker got want he wanted a distracted TEHMEENA AFZAL & The Undertaker FLYING LARIATS TEHMEENA AFZAL to upend her & maybe, just maybe change the course of this match. The Undertaker applies a KNEELING DRAGON SLEEPER HOLD on TEHMEENA AFZAL whose hair drapes on his knees, as TEHMEENA AFZAL counters to BACK FLIP out of his grasp, stand behind The Undertaker & STANDING MASTER LOCKS him as she wears The Undertaker down whom is fighting, as team pain come from opposite sides ( left of screen ) big Show & right of screen mark henry to DOUBLE KARATE SPLIT KICKS their faces to send them back from where they came & hung up on the ropes, whilst TEHMEENA AFZAL FULL NELSON SLAMMED The Undertaker at the same time to the canvass. TEHMEENA AFZAL comes over to KNIFE EDGE CHOP Big E on the ropes ( far side of the ring ) .... one, ..... two, ........ three, .......... four, .......... five times, as here comes kofi Kingston whom RUNNING ROPE CLOTHES LINE Big E by mistake & they both end up on the floor on the outside.

The Undertaker is up, as TEHMEENA AFZAL has him up & TEHMEENA AFZAL scopes up The Undertaker to REVERSE SUBMISSION BACK BUSTERS The Undertaker over her right shoulder to BACK BUSTER into a REVERSE SLAM[/B] to the canvass, as [b]TEHMEENA AFZAL stands over The Undertaker on one knee looking up at her & TEHMEENA AFZAL with her fist cocked FURY RIGHTS The Undertaker on his knees ( with his back to the top right of screen corner ) as TEHMEENA AFZAL looks around the ring at the superstars whilst delivering ... one, ..... two, ..... three, ..... four, ....... five, .......... six, ......... seven, ......................... eight, .................... nine, ....ten, ...............eleven FURY RIGHTSTEHMEENA AFZAL allows The Undertaker to shake cling to her legs as he slips down to her boots. TEHMEENA AFZAL pulls up The Undertaker to his feet to irish Whip him to the ropes, as from behind her The shield DOUBLE CHOCK BLOCKS TEHMEENA AFZAL to upend her to the floor. The Undertaker allows The shield to DOUBLE SUPLEX SLAM TEHMEENA AFZAL & leave her for the bleeding Undertaker to BIG LEG DROP her across the face to shake her entire body because of the impact of the blow. TEHMEENA AFZAL is pulled up to her feet by The Undertaker whom CHOKE SLAMS TEHMEENA AFZAL brutally to the canvass & then kneels as Paul Bearer hoists the urn in the air to help him draw strength from it at ringside. The Undertaker hooks one leg for a pin fall .... one, .... two, ... count, as TEHMEENA AFZAL POWERFUL KICKS OUT!hurtling he Undertaker off her body & on to of the referee as the superstars rush the ring to attack TEHMEENA AFZAL like a pack of wild dogs.

The Superstars eventually leave, but not before Hulk Hogan delivering a ATOMIC LEG DROP, Kevin owens performed a SUPERFLY SPLASHThe new day performed their finisher & then shield perform Triple powerbomb move on TEHMEENA AFZAL she is down & not moving much. The Undertaker picks up TEHMEENA AFZAL  to  TOMBSTONE her to the canvass the DARKNESS PIN her ( whilst facing the main camera ) ) as the referee counts .... one, .... two, .... count, as TEHMEENA AFZAL KICKS OUT, with a DOUBLE SCISSOR KICK OUT to the face of The Undertaker to then use the move to get REVERSE GRAPEVINE HEAD SCISSORS The Undertaker as she make him fight for his life. " Tap out Undertaker or I will break your neck", as TEHMEENA AFZAL after all she has copped form the other superstars is still fighting so to retain her title. TEHMEENA AFZAL has The Undertaker as she is using this hold to regroup as well, from 5 illegal finishers. TEHMEENA AFZAL is up as she pulls up The Undertaker to his feet to TORTURE RACK The Undertaker kin her sexy outfit with those boots on, as The Undertaker is now draped without fight over her shoulders. The superstars comes to his aid & Hulk Hogan RUNNING BIG BOOTS her to the face to upend her, as Hulk Hogan ATOMIC LEG DROPS TEHMEENA AFZAL having come off the ropes ( far side of the ring ) to her face & here comes Kevin Owens again off the top top ( top left of screen ) to LEAP OF FAITH ELBOW DROP her face & leave her prone on the canvass. The Undertaker having weathered the storm now applies the HELLS GATE on TEHMEENA AFZAL who is fighting but she hAs been battered & she fades out quickly as her arm drops .... one, .... two, .... three times, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER. The superstars in the ring hoist the Undertaker on there shoulders as if he was a savior & they hail The Undertaker who is exhausted & what will happen now that the superstars are united in their efforts, although illegally they helped Undertaker obtain the title.[/b]

[b]THE WINNER OF THE MATCH

THE UNDERTAKER
&
THE NEW
WORLD CHAMPION

THE END OF MATCH 10

THE END OF THE SHOW
[/b]
12-05-2019, 04:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-05-2019, 04:53 PM by Patel777.)
On our last show TEHMEENA AFZAL was beaten by the superstars, we say superstars because the Undertake became the new World Champion in a Lumberjack match, except the lumberjackers were allowed to enter at will & constantly inject themselves in the ring & the physical toll finally overcame TEHMEENA AFZAL she will be offered a re-match, provided she defeats THE  REVIVAL, REY MYSTERIO&XAVIER WOODS in a 4-1 Handicap Elimination Tag match in one of our feature matches tonight here on X RATED WRESTLING FEDERATION SHOW 3. So lets get on with the show & our very fist match to kick things off.

MATCH 1

BRANDI LOVE

VS 
THE USOS 
2-1 HANDICAP TAG MATCH

Introducing first making her way to the ring

BRANDI LOVE 
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcS7S6pKo6EhbXSp8RO7c...2fj_d0YdX3]

VS
Introducing her opponents making their way to the ring
THE USOS.
[Image: 26165441_898199117002332_611915939224801...e=5E726121]

THE BELL SOUNDS

The USOS attack BRANDI LOVE form behind in her corner limpering up ( top left of screen ) as they go to town on her with FOREARM & ARM SHOTS all over her upper back & the back of her head .... once, ..... twice, ........ third, ......... four, ............ fifth, .................. sixth, ... seventh time, until The USOS DOUBLE BELLY TO BACK SUPLEX BRANDI LOVE. Jimmy uso is left in the ring to BOOT RAKE the face of BRANDI LOVE ( as he has his back to the commentators ) ... once, .... twice, ..... third time, as Jimmy uso pulls up BRANDI LOVE to SNAPMARE her into a REVERSE CHIN LOCK ( as she faces the main camera, near the ropes ) as Jimmy uso working the hold to the best of his ability. Jimmy uso pulls up BRANDI LOVE to her feet & ( within .... one, .... two, .... three seconds, of having his back to the far side of the ring & near the ropes far side of the ring ) Jimmy uso ruthlessly SIDE SUPLEX TOSSES BRANDI LOVE into the corner ( top right of screen corner ) to leave BRANDI LOVE trying to get up off the canvass in the corner, already the superstars appearing to be in a different mindset as opposed to the ones that have been humiliated & defeated by the divas thus far.

BRANDI LOVE is pulled up by her hair to her feet & Jimmy uso Irish Whips BRANDI LOVE into the corner ( top right of screen to bottom right of screen corner ) whereby Jay uso restrains her arms from standing on the apron ( with his back to the time keeper, bottom right corner of screen ropes ) as Jimmy uso comes off the ropes ( bottom left corner, left of screen ) RUNNING BIG BOOT Jay uso to the face, as BRANDI LOVE broke free & Jimmy uso looking down on the floor on the outside ( bottom right of screen corner ) as Jimmy uso turns around & walks into a BRANDI LOVE AIRPLANE SPIN as she spins him around & around .... once, ....twice, .... third, ........ fourth time, then BRANDI LOVE  converts the move into a DEATH VALLEY DRIVER & a REVERSE SHOULDER LOCK on the canvass to with a knee to the face of Jimmy uso for added pressure on the hold ( as she kneels facing the bottom right of screen corner ) & where Jay uso returns to the apron still shaking off the effects of his brothers mistake. BRANDI LOVE meanwhile applies a OCTOPUS SUBMISSION HOLD on Jimmy uso whom immediately counter attacks as Jimmy uso ( facing the commentators & close enough to reach out & touch the ropes, right of screen ) as Jimmy uso nails a brutal FIREMAN CARRY into a SLAM to the canvass to where a technical Jay uso applies a REVERSE HEADLOCK on BRANDI LOVE on the canvass.

BRANDI LOVE grapples her way to counter & thus go from a KNEELING SHOULDER LOCK to a STANDING SHOULDER LOCKS in consecutive moves which allowed a sexy, gorgeous BRANDI LOVE to not only get out of her opponents hold, but at the same time, showing BRANDI LOVE can counter & counter attacks moves applied on her or by her. BRANDI LOVE allows Jimmy usoto his feet, as here comes Jay uso & BRANDI LOVE LONDON BRIDGE DOUBLE TAKES DOWN THE USOS to the canvass, as they all pop up to their feet respectively, here comes BRANDI LOVE ( from the far side of the ring ) to return quick smart & Briana Banks performs a sexy HANDSPRING into a DOUBLE ROPE CLOTHES LINE the USOS whom both end up on the floor on the floor outside, because of the impact of the blow, which won't worry them as they will get up staggering about, but it will give them both a chance to regroup before re-entering.

However BRANDI LOVE has other ideas as the sexy woman has climbed onto the top turnbuckle pad ( bottom right of screen corner, taking .... one, .... two, .... seconds ) as BRANDI LOVE flies to the outside from a super great height allowing BRANDI LOVE to FLYING DOUBLE CROSS BODY ( near side of the main camera on the outside ) The USOS where Jay uso  was standing in front of Jimmy uso & the momentum & impact of the blow upends both of them to the canvass, in fact all three of them to the floor on the outside to the chants from the fans of ' Holy shit, ............. Holy Shit, ......... Holy Shit, ......... Holy Shit, ............ Holy Shit, .......... Holy Shit, ............. Holy Shit'BRANDI LOVE on her feet, showing sexy appeal galore as she has The USOS  on their feet & she DOUBLE HANDED CHOKES them against the hoardings ( as they have their backs directly in line with the main camera ) & The USOS react as they DOUBLE HOT SHOT BRANDI LOVE violently into the top of the hoardings at ringside which separates the fans from the wrestlers.

The USOS pull up BRANDI LOVE to ram her back inside the ring, remembering in a 2-1 Handicap Tag match they defeated divas , after a slow start & they are doing the same again it appears to BRANDI LOVE now. Jay uso is the fresh man in the ring after making the tag as Jay uao on all fours HEAD BUTT RAMS BRANDI LOVE on all fours ...... once, ......... twice, ............ third, ............... fourth, ............................ fifth time, before Jay uso stops & applies a KNEELING FRONT FACE LOCK on a all fours BRANDI LOVE who oozes sex appeal, beauty & lust as she makes her way to her feet & Jay uso POWER BACK BREAKS her into a BOW & ARROW SUBMISSION HOLD on the canvass as the USOS begin to impose their talents on BRANDI LOVE whom shows remarkable agility as she SINGLE RIGHT LEG CHOKES Jay uso around his throat from lying on the canvass position to reach up to apply this move to use the move to break out of Jay uso's BOW & ARROW SUBMISSION HOLD ( applied as she kneels, with his back to the main camera & within touching distance too ). BRANDI LOVE pulls up Jay uso whom grapple for the upperhand, as BRANDI LOVE has Jay uso against the ropes ( left of screen, closer to the bottom left of screen corner ) where BRANDI LOVE shows excellent textbook ability to BELLY TO BELLY OVERHEAD SUPLEXES Jay uso to surprise him, as BRANDI LOVE follow up ,LOW DROP KICKS Jay uso to his knees as he was on one knee shaking off the cobwebs & in the middle of the ring ( with his back to the far side of the ring, as he was kneeling ).

BRANDI LOVE gets up to STANDING HEADLOCK Jay uso as here comes Jimmy uso as BRANDI LOVE uses Jay uso to DOUBLE SCISSOR LEG CHOP KICK Jimmy uso to his face ... once, ... twice, ... third time, but as she did that, Jay uso used her as well to BELLY TO BACK SUPLEX her to the canvass with high elevation before she landed on the canvass. BRANDI LOVE tries to get up, but the USOS DOUBLE LOW CLOTHES LINE her sitting up near the corner ( top left of screen corner ) where she is now lying on the canvass in pain. The USOS relentless as they constantly try to use their numerical advantage as often & as soon as they get a chance against BRANDI LOVE. The USOS pull up BRANDI LOVE to place her in the corner ( top left of screen corner ) where The USOS DOUBLE POWERFUL WHIP BRANDI LOVE from the one corner ( top left to the bottom right of screen corner, taking her .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five seconds to be whipped from corner to corner )) where BRANDI LOVE uses the corner ( bottom right of screen corner ) to DOUBLE WHISPER IN WIND take out The USOS  

following up & she uses a leg on each of them & what a move to counter her aggressive opponents in this match whom refuse to let up.

BRANDI LOVE pulls up The USOS ( whilst she has her back to the main camera, starting from a squatting to a upright position), taking her sweet time in the process as she shows off her sexy figure in the process as The USOS lean into her allowing BRANDI LOVE to DOUBLE COMPLETE SHOT into a DOUBLE KNEELING FRONT FACE LOCK with either arm & leave her opponents on the canvass on their knees, trying to grapple out of the hold as they do so & The USOS DOUBLE SNAP SUPLEX there way out of her hold, but they hold on to as The USOS ( with their backs to the far side of the ring ) have  BRANDI LOVE back on her feet, as they wind up, but BRANDI LOVE  double blocks them & then BRANDI LOVE counters to DOUBLE X FACTOR FACE BUSTER them to the canvass, as BRANDI LOVE is quick to follow up knowing the determination of her opponents & their desire to defeat her , as The USOS are placed in a DOUBLE REVERSE DEATH LOCKS with a DOUBLE BRIDGE again show casing her agility & she not only applies the hold, but has them fading rapidly too. The referee checking on The usos as this hold has been applied by the beautiful, sexy, goddess BRANDI LOVE whom has maintained this hold despite the frantic efforts of her opponents to break out of her hold so close to the ropes ( main camera) but BRANDI LOVE refusing to let up, as this hold continues on them as she applies the double submission hold for a further ( .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight, .... nine, .... ten, .... eleven seconds ) as The USOS reach the ropes to survive the submission hold applied by BRANDI LOVE on them both at the same time.

BRANDI LOVE released the move, as The usos both rise to their feet worse for wear as BRANDI LOVE moves in to DOUBLE DELAY SUPLEX SLAMS into a DOUBLE PIN FALL on The USOS & BRANDI LOVE hooks a leg each as she has them on beside each other whilst she lies on top of them, as the referee counts .... one, .... two, ... count, as THE USOS DOUBLE KICK OUT!, but how much do they all have to give or can give, as the referee orders the illegal one of the two to head to the apron, which is Jimmy uso a long time these two have been using their numerical advantage that now the referee complains. All three competitors are feeling the physical strain of this match up, as BRANDI LOVE pulls up Jay uso whom CRANE SUPLEX BRANDI LOVE to them have both of them on their backs which one will be the first to follow up. Jimmy uso off the top turnbuckle pad ( bottom right of screen corner ) decides he'll involve himself illegally again, as Jimmy uso TOP ROPE frog SPLASHES BRANDI LOVE to wipe her out, as she was already hurting even more now. Jay uso pulls up BRANDI LOVE to hoists her on his shoulders, allowing Jimmy uso to come off the top turnbuckle pad ( bottom left of screen corner ) to FLYING CLOTHES LINE

BRANDI LOVE to upend her to the canvass head first & leave her sprawled out, allowing Jay uso to hook both her legs out of desperation as the referee in position to count .... one, .... two, .... three count, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER. What a start for the superstars showing that after the win the Undertaker the momentum might be about to change or will it.

THE WINNERS OF THE MATCH
THE USOS

THE END OF MATCH 1

COMMERCIAL BREAK
12-19-2019, 02:40 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-30-2021, 01:29 AM by Patel777.)
DAIMOND FOXX
BACKSTAGE INTERVIEW

MEAN GENE OAKLAND
I'm here with DAIMOND who made a massive impression on her debut & who is dressed to fuck, not wrestle in tonight's match. ( DAIMOND already in camera shot, as she cuddles & rubs Mean Gene Oakland ).

DAIMOND FOXX 
Mean Gene, I am a woman with physical needs, both in combat & sexually, I get all that when I wrestle. I get all the sexual pleasure I desire in that very ring.

MEAN GENE OAKLAND
But you also are a talented wrestler whose power in the ring is something else.

DAIMOND FOXX
Well tonight I will continue to prove that, when I face THE SHIELD in a 3-1 Handicap Elimination Tag Match. I will out power, out wrestle & if I get time out fuck any of those superstars. After all it is ENTERTAINMENT WRESTLING FEDERATION so whose going to stop me, No one.

MEAN GENE OAKLAND
DAIMOND , I admire you sexual drive & am also turned on by it, but these three mean mean business, aren't you concerned your laid back approach will back fire, especially after the foundation for tonight have been set by The USOS in our previous match.

DAIMOND FOXX
Mean Gene, my three opponents will be so sexually aroused by me, i could give them a head job, whilst pinning them with a moist, wet pussy. But it'll depend upon how much they want me, or I want them. So boys by the time I;m done your dicks will be hurting so much from the hard on's I will generate for you, that i will toy with you all. ( DAIMOND FOXX blows a kiss to the camera ) Here I come fellas.

MATCH 2

DAIMOND FOXX VS THE SHIELD3-1 HANDICAP ELIMINATION TAG MATCH.

Introductions the following match is a 3-1 Handicap Elimination Tag match, introducing first making her way to the ring  DAIMOND FOXX 

[Image: e02cf371f56149a9d12336a89a011529.jpg]
VS
 Introducing her opponents & introducing first making his way to the ring, 
THE SHIELD
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcS9vGsuvm33wwYBFjOYz...lSb-vRfPO3]

THE BELL SOUNDS

Seth Rollins ( bottom right of screen ) will start things off for his team against the sexy DAIMOND FOXX. DAIMOND & Seth Rollins move about the ring, until they look up, with DAIMOND FOXX ( with her back to the far side of the ring ) [b]BOXING RIGHT JABS [/b]Seth Rollins to his face[b] ... one, .... two, .... three, ..... four, ........ five, ........... six, ... seven, ......... eight, ......... nine blows, as [/b]DAIMOND FOXX is just was too quick, as Seth Rollins is backed into the corner ( bottom left of screen corner ) where DAIMOND FOXX [b]KARATE KICKS his throat to have [/b]Seth Rollins staggers towards her, as DAIMOND FOXX shows incredible power as DAIMOND FOXX easily & effortlessly[b] T-BONE SUPPLXES [/b]Seth Rollins ( as he had his back to the bottom left of screen corner ) as DAIMOND FOXX pulls up Seth Rollins. to [b]RUDE AWAKEN him & leave him on his back in the middle of the ring, as [/b]DAIMOND FOXX has eyes on Roman Reins & Dean Ambrose as DAIMOND FOXX covers Seth Rollins for a pin fall .... one, .... two, .. count, as Seth Rollins KICKS OUT!DAIMOND FOXX pulls up Seth Rollins to his feet to TORTURE RACK Seth Rollins in the middle of the ring while DAIMOND FOXX licks her lips at the prospect of facing Roman Reins & Dean Ambrose as Seth Rollins pleading for mercy, as DAIMOND FOXX tells him sweetly[b] " Shut up, I'll tell you when you've had enough your scum bag ", as [/b]DAIMOND FOXX TOMBSTONES PILEDRIVER [Image: tumblr_mgmwl3y9nz1qhjbxeo3_400.gifv]into a DARKNESS PIN  Seth Rollins as DAIMOND FOXX smothers Seth Rollins face with her white see through panties whilst her come fuck me thigh high white leather boots press up rest on his face as DAIMOND FOXX showing of her agility does a reverse pin fall with a huge arch in a sexual way, as the [b]referee counts .... one, .... two, .... three count, as [/b]DAIMOND FOXX ELIMINATED Seth ROLLINS .

Roman Reins vows to take care of business,
DAIMOND FOXX Roman Reins  move about the ring, as they lock up Roman Reins  can't help himself he kisses the left hand of DAIMOND FOXX whilst she places her right arm playfully on his other shoulder as she allows him to handle her with care, as Roman Reins is consumed with lust for DAIMOND FOXX whom tongue kisses Roman Reins who has placed his hands on his ass cheeks & squeezes them showing how much he is loving the kiss, as DAIMOND FOXX has Roman Reins kiss her neck, her breasts, then her lips again with tongue ([b] for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight, .... nine, .... ten, .... eleven, .... twelve, .... thirteen seconds ) & then [/b]DAIMOND FOXX playfully, gently pushes Roman Reins who falls backwards timber like to the canvass in slow motion practically ([b] taking .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seconds ) until he falls to the canvass. [/b]DAIMOND FOXX does a [b]LEG SPLITS so that she REVERSE LEG SPLIT PUSSY SMOTHER [/b]Roman Reins as she has her back to the far side of the ring ) as DAIMOND FOXX is twirling her hair, whilst Roman Reins has a hard on stretching his trunks so much you can see it as clear as if seeing it from the moon.

DAIMOND FOXX sweetly tells Roman Reins [b]" don't be ashamed after all I am a goddess, no man or woman can defy or not want to fuck or be fucked by, enjoy this moment, whilst I grind her face with my moist, wet pussy, inside my panties ", as [/b]Roman Reins face is being worked over and over ([b] for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight seconds thus far ) As [/b]Roman Reins reaches up to grab her breasts to pull her off, as she has Roman Reins firmly squeeze her breasts [Image: 2423891][b]" Oh yes, baby, squeeze as hard as you want that only will bring on my orgasm faster & thus allow me to stop giving you a thrill of a life time". [/b]Roman Reins arm being checked by [b]the referee after it drops limply to the canvass by sides as the referee checks whether [/b]Roman Reins has passed out, as DAIMOND FOXX continues to indulge her sexual requirements at the expense of Roman Reins who is convulsing underneath DAIMOND FOXX him as the arm of Roman Reins drops .... once, .... twice, ..... third time, as DIAMOND FOXX ELIMINATES ROMAN REINS .

DAIMOND FOXX has eliminated two out of three superstars under different circumstance, but she has eliminated them all the same. DEAN AMBROSE steps through the ropes, as DAIMOND FOXX looks him up & down, as she licks her lips, whilst DEAN AMBROSE seizes her up & down [b].... once, .... twice, .... third time, as [/b]DAIMOND FOXX does a little sexy turn for him & then stops to ask [b]" Do you like what you see DEAN ", as all he can do is nod away at her question. [/b]DAIMOND FOXX & DEAN AMBROSE lock up as DAIMOND FOXX [b]STANDING SIDE HEADLOCKS [/b]DEAN AMBROSE as she asks him to suck her nipples, as DEAN AMBROSE obliges after she can see he has a hard on in his tights the world can see & he comes onto her as DAIMOND FOXX TORTURES RACKS [Image: torturerack.gif]DEAN AMBROSE as a result of that & you can see his stiff pointing to the lights as DAIMOND FOXX stretches him out, as DEAN AMBROSE is coming on & on to her as he is unable to control his cum which give a different color to the front of his tights, however DAIMOND FOXX can sense she has him so she puts less effort in & DEAN AMBROSE asked by [b]the referee, " come on DEAN  save yourself the dignity she has humiliated you already ", as the [/b]DEAN AMBROSE murmurs he quits, as the referee confirms with him, that he understood him & DEAN AMBROSE[b] " Yes, I Quit ", as the referee motions for the bell, as DIAMOND FOXX has ELIMINATED DEAN AMBROSE, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

THE WINNER & SURVIVOR OF THE MATCH
DIAMOND FOXX

THE END OF MATCH 2

COMMERCIAL BREAK
[/b]
12-19-2019, 11:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-30-2021, 01:30 AM by Patel777.)

[b]MATCH 3[/b]

[b]KELLY BROOK
 VS JOHN CENA ONE ON ONE CAGE MATCH

I introducing first making her EWF WRESTLING FEDERATION debut, she is 
[/b]

FERNANDA CAMARGO
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQ9NPFktV3gxfcS65zDN...3B605ceIfV]
VS
JOHN CENA
[Image: Cena_March_2018.jpg]

THE BELL SOUNDS

John Cena looks across the ring to see a sexy woman named FERNANDA CAMARGO motioning to him come on, as FERNANDA CAMARGO & John cena move about the ring inside this steel cage. Cena ( with his back to the top right of screen ) ARM TWISTS FERNANDA CAMARGO who back flips out of the hold to HAMMER LOCK John Cena ( as she shows off her backside to the main camera ). FERNANDA CAMARGO forcing Cena to arch over almost bending him back over heels with this display of grappling & FERNANDA CAMARGO REVERSE KARATE ARM TWIRLS Cena to the canvass, where she applies a CROSS FACE on cena smack back in the middle of the ring dragging himself towards the ropes ( main camera ) to try to use the ropes as possible leverage to break the submission hold applied on him by FERNANDA CAMARGO. John Cena continuing to crawl along his belly to the ropes, as FERNANDA CAMARGO let's up & then FERNANDA CAMARGO without getting up position herself kneeling with her back to the bottom right of screen corner ) DOUBLE KNEE DRIVE STOMPS John cena to his back .... once, ...... twice, ................. third, ................... fourth timeFERNANDA CAMARGO goes back to the CROSS FACE as Cena is again crawling along his belly to the ropes ( main camera ), however this time a lot closer then last time, FERNANDA CAMARGO tugs as far back as she can to really punish Cena with this submission hold ( maintaining it for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five seconds ) as John Cena tosses FERNANDA CAMARGO off then scampers to KNEELING WAIST LOCK FERNANDA CAMARGO who struggles to her feet & BACK LEG LOW BLOWS Cena whom had a STANDING WAIST LOCK from behind & he sinks to his knees, whilst cena face ends in the backside of FERNANDA CAMARGO whom pulls on his arms to force his face as deep into her backside As possible ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six seconds ) & then FERNANDA CAMARGO  gets countered by an enraged John Cena ( with his back to the main camera ) to SPIN OUT POWER BOMB FERNANDA CAMARGO as this match is moving at mostly a rapid rate.

Cena pulls up FERNANDA CAMARGO whom felt that impact, as John Cena irish whips FERNANDA CAMARGO to the ropes, but she countered to REVERSE IRISH WHIP John Cena ( from the middle of the ring to the far side of the ring ) on his return FERNANDA CAMARGO BACK BODY DROPS John Cena to drop him on his back with high elevation coming from a great height. John Cena sits up, as FERNANDA CAMARGO

wanders over to KNEELING CHIN LOCK with a twist Cena as she tightens her grip as tightly as she is allowed without choking him out, but it doesn't matter inside a steel cage match, anyhow. John Cena grappling with all his experience to his feet, as FERNANDA CAMARGO RUSSIAN LEG SWEEPS Cena ( as they both had their backs to the top right, right of screen ropes ), as FERNANDA CAMARGO springs to her feet quickly,as FERNANDA CAMARGO uses the ropes ( bottom rope, near the top right of screen corner ) to DOUBLE SPRINGBOARD KNEE DROP John Cena to his face as he was on the canvass. FERNANDA CAMARGO applies a CROSS OVER HEAD SCISSOR as she sits up against the corner ( top right of screen ) as she has Cena on his back with his head in legs crossed over, as Cena is fighting this submission hold, by grabbing the hair of FERNANDA CAMARGO
 whom DOWNWARD KARATE CHOPS Cena to his midriff & chest .... once, ......... twice, ............... third, ......... fourth time. Cena is trying to get out of this hold, as FERNANDA CAMARGO let's as John cena was breaking out of the hold, Cena gets up as FERNANDA CAMARGO rams his face into toe of her boot resting on the top turnbuckle pad ( top right of screen corner ) ... once, ... twice, .... third, ..... fourth times, as Cena has a little bit of blood trickling from a cut right eyebrow.

FERNANDA CAMARGO then RUNNING BULLDOGS John Cena ( from top right of screen corner to the middle of the ring ) & FERNANDA CAMARGO leaves Cena face down on the canvass. FERNANDA CAMARGO gets up to use the ropes ( right of screen ) to return & FERNANDA CAMARGO RUNNING BACK DOUBLE BACK LEG DROPS the canvass, as Cena telegraphed the move perfectly to get up to use the ropes in a flash ( left of screen ) & return just FERNANDA CAMARGO got to her feet rubbing her ass cheeks, only for Cena to FLYING CROSS BODY her & upend her, but FERNANDA CAMARGO holds onto Cena as she back rolls with momentum to her feet & in a blink of the eye FERNANDA CAMARGO THROW AWAY SLAMS Cena into the steel cage above the top rope ( right of screen ) & the entire cage shook violently. FERNANDA CAMARGO turns to see Cena is down as FERNANDA CAMARGO pulls up Cena to his feet to RUNNING RAM his face into the top turnbuckle pad along the apron ( top right of screen corner ) .. once, .... twice, ......... third, .... fourth, .... fifth, ................ sixth, ...... seventh timeFERNANDA CAMARGO stops then she brings Cena back into the ring with a ELEVATED DDT as his legs got caught up on the top rope ( right of screen, near the top right of screen corner too ).

FERNANDA CAMARGO hooks John cena leg for a pin fall .... one, .... count, as John Cena KICKS OUT!. John Cena is pulled up rather quickly by FERNANDA CAMARGO whom REVERSE BACK BREAKS Cena over her right shoulder ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven seconds ) & a determined Cena refuses to submit as he fights with all his pride, with all his determination despite the crowd chanting ' Cena sucks, .......... cena sucks, ......... cena sucks, ............. Cena sucks, ............. Cena sucks, ................ cena sucks,", as FERNANDA CAMARGO

continues to hold John Cena draped over her right shoulder & she is walking about the ring displaying him like a trophy. Cena thrashing about & lands on his feet to REVERSE NECK BREAK FERNANDA CAMARGO showing the mindset of the superstars looks again to be vastly different to what they had served up lately against the gorgeous divas or amazons. Cena easily pulls up FERNANDA CAMARGO to OCTOPUS SUBMISSION HOLD her now as Cena ( with his back near the bottom right of screen corner ) as he has FERNANDA CAMARGO, but she counters with power to hoist John cena off her & now MILITARY PRESS HOISTS Cena high above her head & ( holds him for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four seconds ) & then FERNANDA CAMARGO FORWARD SLAMS Cena into the corner ( bottom right of screen corner ).

FERNANDA CAMARGO pulls up John Cena to his feet as FERNANDA CAMARGO HANGING SUPLEX DELAYS Cena high above her head inside this steel cage, ( as FERNANDA  faces the commentators for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six seconds ) with no tremble in her arms at all, as John Cena begins to frantically thrash about & as a result he lands on his feet behind FERNANDA CAMARGO ( facing the top left of screen corner ) & Cena REVERSE SWINGING NECK BREAKS as he again, shows the fight the superstars have. However FERNANDA CAMARGO has fight too as she is firs to her feet & John Cena on his feet & leaning against the ropes ( main camera ) LEFT & RIGHT BOXING COMBINATIONS PUNCHES FERNANDA CAMARGO to her face .... one, .... two times, but FERNANDA CAMARGO not only sexily, but also easily boxing evades the blows & then she blocks another .... one, .... two, ..... three of them as she blocks all of them, as FERNANDA CAMARGO RIGHT ROUNDHOUSE KICKS Cena to spin him 180 degrees with the blow, as he turns back to see her. FERNANDA CAMARGO LEFT ROUNDHOUSE KICKS John Cena to the face this time & again it spins him 180 degrees. Cena held up by the ropes as FERNANDA CAMARGO hands on hips SHOWGIRL HIGH KICKS Cena to his face ... once, ......... twice, ............... third, .... fourth, ................. fifth, ................... sixth time all up. John cena busted open as he staggers all about the ring, as FERNANDA CAMARGO scopes up Cena to drape him over her right shoulder as she walks and throw him in  the ring inside this steel cage, FERNANDA CAMARGO climbs to the top turnbuckle pad ( bottom left of screen corner ) to MOONSAULT

[Image: tumblr_ncdvwpqg1L1saykaxo1_400.gif]PIN John Cena to the canvass, as FERNANDA CAMARGO reverse pins with both the legs of John Cena's hooked high into the air, as she rests her body on top of a prone Cena out cold as the referee counts .... one, .... two, .... three count, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

THE WINNER OF THE MATCH
FERNANDA CAMRAGO

THE END OF MATCH 3

COMMERCIAL BREAK
01-31-2020, 03:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-01-2021, 01:32 AM by Patel777.)
LINDA STEELE 
BACKSTAGE INTERVIEW

RENNE YOUNG
I'm here with MY BEAUTIFUL MUSCLE DIVA  LINDA STEELE who will be stepping into the ring against BRIAN CAGE in a vacant HARDCORE TITLE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH. Why?

LINDA STEELE
Well because I am BEAUTIFUL & strong that is why, I am the most dangerous woman to grace & now my exploits will be on show here on ENTERTAINMENT WRESTLING FEDERATION.

RENNE YOUNG
I understand it is also a for the new created HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP.

LINDA STEELE
yes it is & how fitting that I defeat the man called Mr Extreme,BRIAN CAGE when this match is all over, I will be known as the MISS Hardcore Champion & the only thing hardcore about you BRIAN CAGE will be your dick, because of the way I woman handle you.

RENNE YOUNG
You have to admit the men appear to be more determined then ever to show case there mean streak against you divas.

LINDA STEELE
Watch what I do to BRIAN CAGE SISTER & watch how he will kiss my HEELS BOOTS, make that lick them, by the time everything is done.

RENNE YOUNG
There she goes a very determined woman.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

MATCH 4

HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP

Introducing first in this 1 on 1 match for the vacant

HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP,

introducing first making her way to the ring 
 LINDA STEELE 
[Image: 1e908d348e44a32e50536db220a93d07.jpg]
VS
 Introducing her opponent making his way to the ring
 BRIAN CAGE
[Image: Brian_Cage.jpg]

THE BELL SOUNDS

BRIAN CAGE eyes focused on his opponent LINDA STEELE ( top left of screen corner ) 

as they come away from their respective corners & BRIAN CAGE ( with her back to the top left of screen corner ) 
as he locks up to LINDA STEELE ( who has her back to the bottom left of screen corner ) 
LINDA STEELE BIG SHOVES BRIAN CAGE to the corner turnbuckle ( top right of screen corner )
 as BRIAN CAGE felt that, but he is alert enough to immediately LOW DROP KICKS
 LINDA STEELE coming to her right knee to stop her follow up. 
BRIAN CAGE pulls up LINDA STEELE to shove her into the corner ( top right of screen corner ) where BRIAN CAGE COMBO ROUNDHOUSE KICKS LINDA STEELE to her midriff & chest .... one, .... two, ... three, .... four, .. five, ............. six times all up
, then SPINNING CORNER BACK KICK LINDA STEELE to her face to watch her try to shake it all off, as BRIAN CAGE MONKEY FLIPS LINDA STEELE from the corner ( top right of screen corner ) onto her back in the middle of the ring, as a fired up BRIAN CAGE makes his way over to her to SPIRAL LEG DROP her across the throat, as BRIAN CAGE pulls up LINDA STEELE to RUNNING TOSS her all the way from the ring to the floor outside ( near side of the main camera ). BRIAN CAGE comes off the opposite ropes ( far side of the ring ) to return on a massive momentum serge & BRIAN CAGE SUICIDE DIVES at LINDA STEELE who got to her feet on the outside ( with her back to the main camera ) & into the path of a SUICIDE DIVE SPEAR TACKLE to drive LINDA STEELE with momentum into the hoardings to complete the move on is knees as he drove her against the hoardings. LINDA STEELE in a world of hurt, as LINDA STEELE tries to get up, as BRIAN CAGE helps her up to ram her back inside the ring, as BRIAN CAGE is on a roll, as he climbs to the top turnbuckle pad ( bottom left of screen corner ) as BRIAN CAGE stands on the top turnbuckle pad & motions to the fans before BRIAN CAGE whistle drop kick  STEPHANIE AYALA to her throat to upend her & she is down & in a world of terrible hurt. BRIAN CAGE is making a statement the superstars have had enough, BRIAN CAGE using the ropes whilst LINDA STEELE tries to get up & BRIAN CAGE SPINNING closeline LINDA STEELE  whom does a MATRIX EVADES & BRIAN CAGE missed completely & lands on the canvass winded, but he gets up to turn around & BRIAN CAGE ( with his back to the titantorn, left of screen ) strolls into the path of LINDA STEELE RUNNING BIG HEELS to his face & BRIAN CAGE is shaken, as LINDA STEELE FISHERMAN SUPLEX into a GRAPEVINE BODY SCISSOR LOCK on the canvass on BRIAN CAGE whom is grappling to break the hold.

LINDA STEELE working over BRIAN CAGE as she lies directly on top of BRIAN CAGE as her breasts come in very handy as she uses her breast to smother the face of BRIAN CAGE & now LINDA STEELE has worked over BRIAN CAGE to control the grapple & she pins his shoulders to the canvass, as she maintains an dominate position in the hold. BRIAN CAGE gasping for breath, but the breast of LINDA STEELE prevent him from getting the necessary oxygen into his lungs as LINDA STEELE toys with him now. " BRIAN CAGE fight me, or will my victory be so easily achieved ", as BRIAN CAGE KARATE FLIPS her off, as they both get up in a karate stance. BRIAN CAGE ( bottom left of screen ) & LINDA STEELE ( top right of screen corner ) glare at each other before they come at each other at top speed & LINDA STEELE KARATE KICKS BRIAN CAGE to his chin to send him to the ropes ( main camera ) where LINDA STEELE ROPE BIG BOOTS BRIAN CAGE to knock his head off practically & at the same time topple him all the way to the floor on the outside & down he is BRIAN CAGE ( captured by our overhead camera, seeing him face down on the floor ). LINDA STEELE climbs to the top turnbuckle to flex her muscles & then she waits for BRIAN CAGE to get up to his feet ( he takes .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, ... seconds ) & when BRIAN CAGE does get up & turn to face LINDA STEELE flying off the top turnbuckle pad ( bottom right of screen corner ) LINDA STEELE FLYING SPEAR TACKLES BRIAN CAGE whom counters to DOUBLE DROP KICKS LINDA STEELE to her chest & send her to the steel steps on the outside ( bottom right of screen corner, on the outside ) where the steel steps dislodge on her impact, whilst BRIAN CAGE thuds against the hoardings ( out of camera shot, near side by of the main camera, but now seen by the overhead camera ).

BRIAN CAGE looks under the ring to pull out a steel chair from underneath the ring & now use it to place it on the floor, as he pulls up LINDA STEELE to SNAP SUPLEX her as her back lands on the steel chair opened. LINDA STEELE hurting, as BRIAN CAGE pulls up LINDA STEELE to use the chair to RUNNING HOT SHOT her into the top of the steel chair opened again. LINDA STEELE in trouble, as BRIAN CAGE has a exchange of words with fans, whom dislike his antics. LINDA STEELE is allowed to get up, as LINDA STEELE comes at her to use the chair to DOMINATER DROPKICK the chair into her face as this match has turned violent against LINDA STEELE, whom feels her face for bleeding, no everything fine. BRIAN CAGE is smug about what he is doing as he pulls up LINDA STEELE to Irish Whip her into the turnbuckle post ( bottom left of screen on the outside ) however LINDA STEELE REVERSE WHIPS as the face of BRIAN CAGE rams into the post, as LINDA STEELE grabs the steel chair to use it to SLAM it to the back of his head as he rest against the post trying to clear the pain .... once, ..... twice, ........ third, ....... fourth times as BRIAN CAGE falls to the floor in a world of hurt. LINDA STEELE looking like she has evil intend for her opponent for his chair shots on her as LINDA STEELE places the open chair on BRIAN CAGE & LINDA STEELE sits on the chair to press part of the steel chair into the throat of BRIAN CAGE who thrashes about as LINDA STEELE " You think I'm angry now, wait you haven't seen anything yet, your going to pay for what you tried to do to me " LINDA STEELE tosses the chair away as she pulls up BRIAN CAGE to scope him up to walk over as he bleeds on her breasts & LINDA STEELE BODY SLAMS [Image: giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a204f46fe57694d4160...=giphy.gif] BRIAN CAGE on top of the steel step ( top left of screen corner on the outside ). LINDA STEELE scrapes BRIAN CAGE off the steels steps to[b] BODY SLAM him on top of the steel steps again.
[/b]

LINDA STEELE pulls BRIAN CAGE off the steel steps, as LINDA STEELE rams him back inside the ring, as LINDA STEELE follows suit as she strolls after him in a stalking manner. LINDA STEELE LEFT & RIGHTS a kneeling BRIAN CAGE begging for mercy ... once, ...... twice, ......... third, ...... fourth, ......................... fifth timeLINDA STEELE places the head of BRIAN CAGE between her thighs & she crushes his head as she screams how much she wants to crush him as BRIAN CAGE trembles in fright & he is desperate to break this hold. LINDA STEELE lets up, as BRIAN CAGE is face down on her boots, as LINDA STEELE tells BRIAN CAGE " Lick my boots BRIAN CAGE or you will pay for disobeying me, I am your mistress & you are my sex slave, obey me or pay the consequences of your actions"BRIAN CAGE begins to lick her boot, as LINDA STEELE gets off on it, " Yes, more BRIAN CAGE, keep going, the humiliation you feel, will be minor to what I can do to you", as BRIAN CAGE is told to stop. LINDA STEELE pulls up a bloody BRIAN CAGE whom is placed in a STANDING BEAR HUG as she hoists him off his feet to dangle him, as  LINDA STEELE displaying incredible power as she easily man handles BRIAN CAGE as she tells him " Relax BRIAN CAGE I am merely breaking your ribs, before I allow the ambulance to take you to the hospital, so be nice or I will prolong your suffering ". LINDA STEELE LOVE BITES RVD as she takes a vamp love bites out of his neck to then show her extreme side. BRIAN CAGE arms trapped by his side, unable to prevent her, as LINDA STEELE lets up on the love bite but is nonetheless crushing the lower back of BRIAN CAGE whom is limp in her arms ( as .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight, .... nine, .... ten, .... eleven, .... twelve, .... thirteen, .... fourteen, .... fifteen, .... sixteen, .... seventeen seconds ) & finally LINDA STEELE releases BRIAN CAGE as BRIAN CAGE had tapped out & finally was released as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

THE WINNER OF THE MATCH

LINDA STEELE

&

THE NEW

HARDCORE CHAMPION

THE END OF MATCH 4

[b]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/b]
09-15-2020, 03:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-31-2020, 01:21 AM by Patel777.)
Current championship standing

Sunny Leone
EWF heavyweight champion
The undertaker
EWF world champion

Linda stelle
EWF hardcord champion
Lisa Ann
EWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION
Oriya binion
EWF united States champion
ASHELY GRAHAM & LACE Kay somers
EWF HEAVYWEIGHT TAG TEAM CHAMPION
Alura jenson
EWF intercontinental champion
Nicolette Shea & Jordan carver 
EWF tag team champions
02-27-2021, 07:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-02-2021, 03:50 PM by Patel777.)
MATCH 5

ANGELA WHITE VS KEITH LEE.

The following match is a 1 on 1 match. Introducing first making her sexy way to the ring, 

ANGELA WHITE 
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQbr7UVNGbxIMlSwpM4l...Q&usqp=CAU]

VS 
Introducing her opponent making his way to the ring with Rusev , he is 
KEITH LEE.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNLZpujIZPkhB3HDVBWJg...w&usqp=CAU]

THE BELL SOUNDS

Angela white  comes away from the corner as she looks up at this huge man Keith Lee , as Keith Lee is a mad giant having been beaten in the Battle of sexes, he has vowed to destroy any female he faces. Angela white locks up to Keith Lee ( as he has his back to the commentators ) he immediately STANDING BEAR HUGS Angela white off her feet, despite her frantic attempts to thrash about & hopefully out of it, as Keith Lee growls he will destroy her, as he squeezes Angela white who tries to breasts her breast into his face & hope her sex appeal can some how unravel him, if not her ability to fight of his power. Angela white trying harder to break, but Keith Lee simply tightens his grip, as the sexy goddess Angela white is screaming in agony, as she is fighting the pain barrier, from the opening of this match. Keith Lee tosses Angela white like a rag doll towards the ropes ( far side of the ring ) to the ropes & canvass as she feels her lower back, whilst kneeling on the canvass. Keith Lee motions to her get up, as Angela white does get up, Keith Lee comes at her so the moment she gets to her feet, it allowed Keith Lee to Powerful Corner Whip Angela white ( from near the right of screen ropes to the top left of screen corner ) as a result Angela white despite her goddess body & long heavenly blonde hair that appears to go forever has her still rebounds away from the corner ( top left of screen ) & Angela white in this red wrestling attire lands out of the corner & lands on the canvass as she flicks back her long blonde hair, whilst trying to get it together. Keith Lee is coming for Angela white who is getting to her feet, as she does Keith Lee goes for a SIDE WALK SLAM, however Angela white counters to grapple out of his hold & PIGGY BACK SLEEPER HOLD Keith Lee as this beautiful flower is trying to bring down this Keith Lee, as Angela white holds on & it's starting to have an effect, as  Keith Lee waving his arms about trying to reach behind, but Angela white using her legs to PIGGY BACK SLEEPER HOLD with WAIST BODY SCISSORS as Keith Lee ( is facing the main camera ) is reaching out to the camera shot zooming in on his facial expression, that he is suddenly in trouble a little bit & he begins to get angry & swear in French, it drives Keith Lee to become a fireball rage & in desperation, as he is fading as he sinks to one knee, despite this Angela white still holds on, now Keith Lee is on his knees as Angela white releases him.

Keith Lee has been brought to his knees by Angela white whom walks sexily from behind him to stand in front of him as she does a little teasing pole dance using Keith Lee, only for a few seconds, before Angela white begins to blows kisses as Angela white applies a STANDING DRAGON SLEEPER HOLD on a kneeling Keith Lee ( who is facing the bottom right of screen corner ) as Keith Lee tries to reach up to grab Angela white but she is using her sexy words to sexually settle down Keith Lee & it has worked effortlessly. Angela white is forcing Keith Lee to fade ( as she has the hold applied for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight, .... nine, .... ten, .... eleven seconds), before Keith Lee reaches back & REVERSE SLAMS Angela white with power & hurls her towards the corner turnbuckle ( bottom right of screen ) & boy did she slam into that corner with venom. Keith Lee begins to get up, as Angela white got up & tries to clear her head, but here comes Keith Lee to RUNNING CORNER AVALANCHE Angela white & he missed as the sexy goddess dressed in purple lingerie, DISCO SPINS out of harms way & Keith Lee cannons into the corner turnbuckle with all his weight ( bottom right of screen ) as a result Keith Lee is winded heavily & drops to one knee near the corner as he turned to see where Angela white is & she stands in the middle of the ring & waves to him sexily, before blowing him kisses at Keith Lee

As Angela white ( after .... one, .... two, .... three seconds ) comes for Keith Lee MIDRIFF TOE KICK with her sexy high heels Keith Lee .... once, ...... twice, ........ third times, this now created an opening for Angela white to head behind a kneeling Keith Lee ( facing the far top left of screen corner ) as Angela white pulls Keith Lee head as far back as she can & he looks up at her breasts she brushes them across his face to give herself time to measure & set up Keith Lee to 

MULTIPLE JUDO CHOPS Keith Lee across the throat .... one,.....two,......three, ......four times & Angela white leans back against the corner posing & showing off her body after she stops, as the referee was outraged by her ignoring his 5 count for her to stop it. Angela white in a shapely v stance showing off her amazing body, as she lifts the chin of Keith Lee so he can look him in the eye, even on his knees he is still a tall man. Angela white applies a FRONT STANDING HEADLOCK on Keith Lee as he is trying to break the hold, as Angela white lets up, now she walks behind him sexily to wrap her right leg around his throat & use her leg to SINGLE LEG CHOKElike a chin lock ) Keith Lee as the referee orders Angela white to break as he commences a 5 count, .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .. count, then Angela white breaks as she strolls away leaving Keith Lee to his own devices of trying to get to his feet. Keith Lee is trying to get to his feet ( taking him .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven seconds ) & when Keith Lee finally rises to his feet Angela white ( with her back to the commentators ) flicks her blonde hair back, then she effortlessly tries to scope up Keith Lee, no way, as he counter attacks & Keith Lee full of rage & aggression begins to unload with all his fury a barrage of FOREARM CLUBS upon the sexy body of Angela white ... once, ... twice, .... three, ...... four, ............. five, ................ six, .............. seven times across her upper back.

Angela white is down on her knees, as Keith Lee pulls her up to Irish WHIP her from one corner ( bottom right of screen corner ) all the way across to the opposite corner ( top left of screen corner ) as Angela white cannons into that corner & is projected away from it, as she lands on the canvass, that move proving a major down fall for Angela white. This time Angela white is taking longer to get up, whilst that happens she is a sitting duck for Keith Lee to BIG STEP across her lower back, as he gloats at what he is doing. Keith Lee stands over Angela white to place her in a POWERFUL CAMEL CLUTCH as Angela white is screaming in agony, but she escapes underneath him, just before he had it properly applied & now Angela white KARATE DOWNWARD KICKS Keith Lee on his knees to the back of his head ... one, .... two, ....... three times.  Angela white now comes off the ropes ( right of screen ) to return with her sexy long blonde hair flowing, her sexy breasts bobbling in her outfit unable to keep her breasts from almost falling out & Angela white returned to SHINING WIZARD KICKS [Image: giphy.gif] Keith leewith a massive blow that is heard throughout ringside & through our effects microphones at ringside too. Keith Lee rises to his feet, but that blow has knocked him about as he is groggy, as Angela white looks to the fans as Angela white ( with her back to the far side of the ring ) scopes up Keith Lee & pauses for the cameras ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five seconds ) & then Angela white BIG BODY SLAMS Keith Lee whom is sprawled out on the canvass. Angela white has the fans eating out of the palm of her hands. Angela white places a boot on his chest whilst posing as the referee counts .... one, .... two, ... count, as KEITH LEE  KICKS OUT!.

Angela white not fazed for a moment, as Angela white pulls up Keith Lee to his feet to look at the fans, before Angela white RUNNING SUPER KICKS Keith Lee who catches her mid air & BIG SLAMS into a SPLASH into a PIN FALL on Angela white as the referee into position to count, but Keith Lee pulls her up by her hair to her feet as he holds her up to STANDING BEAR HUGS Angela white who is now suffering from the physical toll this match has taken on her as Keith Lee BATTERING RAMS her with the STANDING BEAR HUG into the corner ( top right of screen corner ) .... once, ....... twice, ............ third, ............... fourth, ............. fifth time, as Keith Lee appears limp in his arms suddenly, as Keith Lee MILITARY PRESS SLAMS Angela white ( as he faces the commentators ) & then Keith Lee with no sympathy from a great height hurls the goddess Angela white to the canvass with interest too. Angela white is down as she shows courage to even try to reach the ropes ( bottom rope, right of screen ) as Keith Lee drapes her throat on the bottom rope, then presses a boot down firmly on her upper back to choke her out a she long blonde hair covers her face so we are unable to see her facial expression, but her arms waves about without much frenzy.

Keith Lee yanks Angela white away from the ropes ( right of screen ) by her beautiful long blonde hair to fling her from the ropes to the canvass. Keith Lee telling the fans, what he thinks of them ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... sevens seconds ) & the fans roar, as Keith Lee looks around to see at what, it is a miracle, Angela white KIPS UP & she is full of rage, as Angela white strolls sexily towards Keith Lee to block away his weak RIGHT PUNCH & now Angela white RAPID FURY RIGHTS & LEFT an under siege Keith Lee held up by the ropes ( right of screen ) as Angela white with a sexy stance is delivering blow after sexy blow. with ease ... once, .... twice, ....... third, ...... fourth, ........ fifth, ..... sixth, ............. seventh, ................ eighth, ................ ninth, .......... tenth, ... eleventh, ....... twelfth, ........ thirteenth, ...... fourteenth, ..... fifteenth time, as Angela white has backed away as she looks at her fists covered in blood from the wounds she created on the busted up face of Keith Lee staggers away from the ropes ( right of screen ) as he swipes out thin air, as Angela white moves in to scope up Keith Lee who has no resistance & Angela white HANGING SUPLEX Keith Lee ( with her back to the main camera, in the middle of the ring ) as the fans chant " ANGELA, ......... ANGELA, ............ ANGELA, .............. ANGELA, .................. ANGELA, ..... ANGELA ", as Angela white ( maintains the hold for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight seconds ) before Angela white converts the move into a JACKHAMMER POWER SLAM PIN as the fans cheering as the referee counts as Angela white stands up with a boot on the chest of a sprawled out Keith Lee on his chest ( as Angela white has her sexy backside directly in line with the main camera ) as she poses for the cameras, as the referee counts .... one, .... two, .... three count, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER. What a win by Angela white who is tried, she fought a gigantic battle against a heavy man, but she was able to pull out a memorable victory.

THE WINNER OF THE MATCH
ANGELA WHITE 

THE END OF MATCH 5

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Fresh Perspective on Indian Live Sex and Live Porn India desiaks 0 9,203 03-13-2024, 01:53 PM
Last Post: desiaks
  Saali Adhi Gharwali - 2 ratanraj2301 1 11,040 03-12-2024, 11:57 AM
Last Post: volohan
Bug Jannath Ke Hoor's sashi_bond 0 2,097 02-29-2024, 12:54 PM
Last Post: sashi_bond
  महारानी देवरानी aamirhydkhan 211 308,018 12-20-2023, 03:29 AM
Last Post: aamirhydkhan
  गुलाबो Peacelover 19 27,722 12-04-2023, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Peacelover
Exclamation Meri sagi mom ki chudai-1 (How I became Incest) gotakaabhilash 6 39,703 12-02-2023, 01:36 PM
Last Post: gotakaabhilash
  दीदी को चुदवाया Ranu 101 516,892 11-27-2023, 01:13 AM
Last Post: Ranu
  Sach me Saali adhi Gharwali - Part 1 ratanraj2301 0 5,815 11-22-2023, 09:58 PM
Last Post: ratanraj2301
  Maa ka khayal Takecareofmeplease 25 223,278 11-08-2023, 01:58 PM
Last Post: peltat
  FFM sex series Part 1 सपना Popcorn 4 8,818 11-08-2023, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Popcorn