Stressful Mom Got Fucked
04-04-2017, 08:11 PM,
Stressful Mom Got Fucked
I am David, the only child of Gerald and Emma Fitzpatrick. Both, mom and dad loved me very much and gave me everything any child could ever ask for.

My parents had a very special relationship. My father was a typical alpha male very dominant and controlling. My mother was his best friend, his lover and his sex slave. She loved him to death and did everything he wished. She had fully submitted to him heart, body, mind and soul.

Dad always made lots of money so mom never had to work. He made sure that his trophy wife kept herself in shape. Her 28″ waist, C size tits and tight ass was to die for.

Until age sixteen, I was very active in school, sports and in everything a sixteen year old boy does, then I had a life changing experience. For few days I had been noticing that my mother had adopted a new way of dressing around the house, more provocative and sensual. She wore short skirts, tight T-shirts, sometimes she would stay in her sexy short nightie all day long and it seemed she stopped believing in bras altogether. Her large tits would bounce freely and jiggle to my delight as she moved around the house. Her mini skirts were so short that couple of times I saw her pussy when she bend over to pick things up from the floor. Anytime I was around her I had a hard on, I would run to the bathroom to jerk off. In my heart I was convinced that she was purposely teasing me. I decided I was going to test the waters.

One day, she was at the kitchen sink washing dishes in her tight white T-Shirt and denim mini skirt. I came from behind put my arms around her gave her a hug and gently squeezed her bra less tits. She turned her neck and gave me kiss on the cheek, I still had my hand on her tits and I started to squeeze them through her t-shirt. In a very stern voice she said “David, move your hands immediately” so I did. I was a very nervous not knowing what she was going to do, if she tells dad and he would kill me. I wanted to tell her that I was sorry and not to tell dad. But I was too embarrassed and nervous to even do that. In the evening she acted very normal, gave me and dad supper and went about her routine chore like laundry, exercise etc.

I went to my room and could not stop thinking about what happened. I was confused. Next morning was Saturday, I came downstairs for breakfast mom was sitting on the couch in her very short and completely transparent light pink negligee watching TV and sipping on coffee. Dad had gone out
For his golf game and would be gone for few hours. She asks me what I wanted for breakfast; I said scrambled eggs and toast. She went to the kitchen and I stood there admiring every movement of her beautiful practically naked body. I decided I was going to make my move one more time. She put my breakfast on the kitchen counter and refilled her coffee cup.

I finished my breakfast and went to the TV lounge and sat right next to her. I was kind of uncomfortable trying to figure out what the right moment would be. She noticed my discomfort and said “hey, what’s wrong” I said “nothing mom” she ran her fingers through my hair and said “you are not going to tell your mom what’s bothering you” I turned towards her and put my right hand on her left tit. She said “what do you think you are doing” then I put both of my hands on her tits and started squeezing them as was bringing my lips to meet hers, all of sudden she slapped me real hard across the face and told me to stop immediately and go to my room.

The slap was so hard that it brought tears in my eyes; I left the room and went upstairs. Now I was sure that she will tell dad. I was scared. I lied down on my bed and dozed off. I woke up around 3:00 o clock looked out the window and saw dad car in the driveway. I didn’t want to go downstairs and face the music. I stayed in my room a bit longer then I decided that I was going to sneak out of the house and go to my friend’s house.

As I was quietly going downstairs I heard mom and dad talking. Mom said to dad that “David has been taking liberties with me when you are not around” Dad chuckled then raised his voice and said “about time that boy start showing some balls don’t forget that you are the BITCH of this house, when I am not around he is your master. Why do you think I have you dress like a whore around the house” I want him to see you and treat you like his BITCH.” You get it BITCH?” Mom tried to protest by saying but he is our son, its not right… Dad told her to shut the fuck up, let the boy have his fun.. You do what he wants you to do. You understand? If he is not fucking you in the next 2 weeks, you will live in this house completely naked all the time and you will have force yourself on him like a whore, alright? All I heard mom say in a very trembling voice was “yes sir, as you wish”.

Now, get me a beer and then on your knees.. Lick my balls make me cum before dinner.

After hearing this conversation, I could not stop smiling to myself, I decided to go back to my room and think about what I just heard. I lied down in my bed. The more I thought about this the more aroused I got. Before I knew it was almost 6:00 PM and I knew I would soon be called for supper. I took off my clothes and got under the covers. Few minutes later mom knocks on the door, I didn’t respond. She then open the door and called my name I responded by saying “WHAT”, she said “come downstairs for dinner” I said I wasn’t hungry. She came in my room put her hand on my back and said “come on David, you know how your father gets when we don’t eat dinner together”. I got up, stood stark naked in front of her, she was still wearing that short nightie. I looked her in the eyes, grabbed her by her pony tail and planted a super wet kiss on her lips and pushed her away. She almost fell to the floor. I then grabbed her by the arm and slapped her hard across her face and told her never ever to hit me again. I also told her that I wasn’t finished with her yet. I then put on my shorts and T-shirt and went downstairs to join dad at the dinner table.

Dad asked about mom I said I am not sure what is she doing, she is still upstairs. He called her and she responded by saying “honey, I will right there” in 5 minutes later she came down and served dinner. We ate dinner like a normal family. Dad was asking me about school and then we talked about sports through dinner. Mom also participated in the conversation like nothing happened. After dinner dad was going upstairs to the library to do some work. He told mom to come up early he wants his back rubbed before he goes to sleep. She said as soon as she is done with the dishes, she will be up.

As soon as dad went up I told her that I want her to blow me before she does anything. She looked scared and didn’t know how to react. I grabbed her by her hair and forced her face in my crouch. I pushed my shorts down and shoved my dick in her mouth. She sucked me for 10 minutes and then I
Fucked her in the kitchen and exploded in her cunt. I wiped my dick off on her face and told her that I want her in my room as soon as dad falls asleep. She said what if he wakes up. SLAP ….. That’s your problem, make sure that he doesn’t. Dad has been a stock broker most his life he always slept early and went to work early. He had the same routine on the weekends as well.

I went to my room got under the covers naked and waited for mom to come in my room. It was 10:30 when she finally entered my room. Without saying a word I forced my already hard dick in her mouth she sucked for half an hour and then I turned her around and fucked her in the ass. She begged me not to because it hurts badly. The more she begged the rough I got. Once I came in her ass, I told her to go back to her room and get me all of her birth control pills. She was shocked and asked why? SLAP ….
Don’t you ever question my orders. Tears started to run down her cheeks I roughly pushed her out of my room, she went to her bedroom and I heard dad said what are you doing come to bed. She said honey I want to shave my leg you go to sleep I will be a while.

She brought me the pills, her hand were shaking; I took the pills and flush them down the toilet. She said “David. I can get pregnant” I responded by smiling down at her. She said I beg you not to do this to me. I said you should have thought about this before you hit me today. Do not expect any mercy from me. She had no idea that I have heard the conversation between dad and her.

I laid down couple of rules for her. (1) I want to be awaken by a blow job every morning all seven days. If I wake up and your filthy mouth is not on my dick, you will be punished severely (2) she is to wear at least 4″ heals everyday all day. The only time you take off your shoes is when you sleep in bed with me or dad.

She said I can wake you the way you want me to during the week because your father leaves home at 5:30 in the morning but I can’t come to your room to wake you up on the weekend. SLAP …. That’s your problem. Now get the fuck out my room. And listen, shave your cunt everyday or I will pluck each hair out with the tweezers. I like to see the pink cunt lips when you parade around the house like a two bit whore.

I was so excited with this accomplishment of the day that I could not fall asleep. Tomorrow is Sunday, I normally wake up around 10 in the morning on the weekends.

Chapter Two

It was the most beautiful morning of my life. Mom was in my room on her knees on the side of my bed sucking my hard dick. I opened my eyes and saw that mom was in her bath robe and had a towel wrapped on her hair like a turban. I reached out slid my hand under her robe and roughly grabbed one of her tits and started to squeeze and roll her nipple between my fingers. Mom was an expert cock sucker, It felt like I was going to cum immediately which I didn’t want to do, I wanted to enjoy her mouth more on my dick. I push her away and told her that I need to take a piss. She was about to get up on her feet I jumped and got up before her and pushed her back on the floor, then pulled her to my crouch, forced my dick in her mouth again. Right then she realized what was about to happen. She looked at me with her pleading eyes begging me not to piss in her mouth. I stared back her with a smile showing total control over her. I took my dick out and asked her what is it that she wants to say. Tears were running down her cheeks. She said that she did not want me to urinate in her mouth and asked why I was treating her this way. I told her because I love her and this is the only way I know how to show my love to her. Her only comment was that I am just like my father, which I ignored.

I told her to take off her robe and towel from her hair, put it on the floor and sit on it. She did as she was told, I asked her what special thing she will do for me if I spare her from swallowing my piss today. Just like a good mother she smiled and said that she will serve me a good, hot hearty breakfast in bed. I smiled and said that’s great mom and started to piss on her face, hair, tits and freshly shaved pussy. I made sure that I soaked her body with my urine while she was sitting on a piss soaked wet pile of terry cloth. When the stream of my pissed stopped, I told her to go get the breakfast. As she was getting up, I noticed that she was crying when she said that she was going to take the shower again then go down to the kitchen. I sternly told her that she will do no such thing.

I ordered her to hang the robe and the towel in the rear balcony so it can dry in the sun and she is to wear the same robe and towel next time she would need it. Now I am hungry go get my breakfast. She weakly tried to protest and said that the cleaning lady is downstairs doing her chores. I basically ignored her plea and said chop chop, I am hungry I need my breakfast in my room in exactly 15 minutes. She asked if she can at least put the robe on while she is making my breakfast. I responded with a question… Why are you so fucken stupid mom? I will say it once more. Go downstairs naked now and make me breakfast, don’t act like a shy virgin cunt, because that you are not. While you are at it, ask the cleaning lady if she would like a coffee or something…. She asked “and how do I explain her my nakedness and the smell of urine”. You don’t need to explain her anything I said. With that I went in the bathroom to shower.

As I was coming out of the bathroom I heard mom’s heals on the stairs coming up. I went into my room and she followed in behind me still fully naked herself, wet hair and in high heels. She put the tray on my desk and buttered my toast, she put them on the plate next to the scrambled eggs just as I like it. Then she said that she will be right back with the coffee, I called out behind her to tell her to bring her apron with her. She seemed upset, didn’t even turn around just nodded her head as she kept walking down the hallway. I finished my breakfast and orange juice and heard mom coming up. I sat back on my chair as she walked in my room first thing she saw was my dick full staff, at 7 inches. I took the coffee from her and with my eyes I pointed at my dick. I was pleased that she knew what she had to do. She dropped to her knees looked in my eyes for few second and dropped her smelly head which wreaked with urine smell and started to suck. It was a great feeling watching my mom’s head bobbing up and down while hearing slurping noises as her mouth was sliding over my hard dick. Slowly I started to caress her face and told her that I loved her? Her head bobbed and nodded at that same time. In few minutes I exploded in her mouth and made sure she swallowed it all. I was very satisfied with her masterful techniques of sucking cock.

Just to tease her, I asked if she served coffee to the cleaning lady. Mom nodded her head… so how did she react seeing you naked? The woman looked at me top to bottom, then smiled and said that your husband must really be proud of your beautiful body to have you parade around naked in the house. Hmm… did it sound to you like she was also interested in your body? I asked. Mom did not say a word. I asked again more sternly this time. She gave me a weak “yes”. I said we will worry about that later, right now I can’t get enough of you for myself with that I pulled her closed to me and gave her a tight hug.

She was squirming in my arms, and started to cry hysterically. I kept hugging her tight as I continued to caress her back and her ass. She looked up at me and asked WHY? I said because I love you. She buried her head back in my chest and kept crying. As I was still hugging her I told her in my cold stern tone that the sooner she accepts this reality the easier it will for her to deal with this new set up. She just nodded and started to pull away from me as she wiped her tears. I told her to put the apron on herself, when she did I smiled and said that “now this is what I called a fully and elegantly dressed woman”. This comment made her smile too. Then I took the scissor from my desk and cut the length of the apron, now the new length of the apron was at the bottom tip of her balled cunt.

I can honestly say that you look like a slut that you are. This comment brought tears to her eyes. I told her to take the breakfast tray down to the kitchen, leave the apron on and go sun bathe in the back yard and don’t come back in until I tell you to. She looked at me with the fear in her eyes and said that your father will be home soon from his Sunday golf game, how am I going to explain to him being in the nude in the yard.. I said “stop being a drama queen, just tell him that you wanted to soak in the sun in all the right places” And also, DO NOT put sun tanning lotion or the sun screen, because that will dilute the urine smell on you. I want your sweat and my urine to mix with that I pushed her out of my room and told her to drink a liter bottle of water before going out in the back yard.

In few minutes she appeared in my view from my bedroom window, She was wearing her movie star sun glasses, had a bottle of water in her hand. She rolled out the towel net to the pool and lied down flat on her back. Her tits and pussy was in my full view, glistening in the sun and body moisture. I took couple of picture with the telephoto lens for fun. As I was standing in the window watching her, enjoying her body room my vantage point. I saw a man entered the back yard with a pole/fishnet in his hand. I realize that he was the pool man. When he saw her lying there naked, he stopped in his track, looked around for anyone and slowly walked backwards and left. I stood there watching her for another 15 minutes or so I heard cleaning lady called out that she was done and leaving. Then I saw her in the back yard stood over mom and said something to her and waived at her as she left.

Mom started to get dark right in front of me and looked visibly uncomfortable in the sun but she knew she can’t come in until I let her. As I was watching her in the sun, I got lost in my thoughts thinking of all the great possibilities…. All of a sudden I saw dad pull in the driveway, I ran downstairs to the den plopped in front of the TV and sat there as dad walked in, first thing he asked is, where is mom?. I said I dint know I just came down and she is not here But I got to tell you dad she has been moody lately, it must be some kind of hormones imbalance. What did she do? He asked.. She has been bitchy, I am ignoring her. Maybe she should get off the pills. He paused for a second and said but I don’t want her to get pregnant I can’t handle a new baby anymore, I am getting old. Oh dad, don’t worry I am here you won’t feel any difference in your life style . All he said was OKAY…He said he was hungry and wanted lunch, he went over to the kitchen sink to wash his hands and saw from the window his naked wife lying on the floor sun bathing.

He opened the window and called her to come inside and give him lunch. In less than a minutes mom came in I turned around to see the look on her face I noticed her roasted body. Dad looked at her and said why aren’t you wearing any clothes? Mom started to put her apron on and said I dint think anyone was home. Dad saw the apron and said this really suits you honey. I said come on dad, she really look sexy. Dad held back his thought and didn’t say anything. But he did notice the smell and said why do you smell like a dirty urinal? Mom responded that this her new skin lotion. Dad just shook his head and said I want lunch I am hungry. She suggested why don’t you take a shower and I will have the lunch ready in the mean time. He said OK and ran upstairs to the bathroom.

I walked over to her and commended her for being a good bitch. I went in the fridge took out a cucumber and told her to put it in her cunt. She looked at the size and said no, this is too big and it won’t stay in without any support from the outside, like an underwear. I told her put it in her cunt or I will force it up her ass. She quickly reacted by dipping the tip of the vegetable in cooking oils and inserted it up her cunt. She said that she afraid that it will pop out as she walks around preparing lunch. I said, it better not. I forced her to drink a liter of water and told her that she is not allowed pee without my permission. As I was walking back to my seat in the den, I heard dad coming back down the stairs. Mom heard him coming down and look at me in panic her eyes were seeking permission to take the cucumber out I said NO. Dad went to kitchen noticed lunch still wasn’t ready so he came into den and sat down. He looked at mom and ask me that if I noticed her walking funny. I turned around to look at her and agreed with him. Maybe she got sun burn on her thighs or something and brought back my attention to the TV.

In few minutes mom asked us both to come to table for lunch. Mom served lunch, dad said to mom that you really smell bad, I will take my food in the den. I said no dad you sit here let her eat in the kitchen. Dad agreed and told mom go wait for us to finish then you can eat later.

After lunch dad and I headed towards the den and he told mom make coffee for him. In few minutes when she brought him coffee, and as she was handing it to him, dad ask me if I thought mom is a bit over weight, I said I can’t tell with that apron on her. Dad asked her to remove the apron so I can get a good view of her body. Mom was feeling really humiliated but complied with dad’s order and removed the apron, tears were running down her cheeks. Then she was told by dad to turn towards me. I looked at her tummy and pointed out that she looks a bit bloated, then I asked her if she needed to go to the bathroom she said yes please can I go.

Dad jumped in and said NO, go get your lunch plate from the kitchen, as mom started to walk towards the kitchen, dad asked her as to why she was walking funny all day, she said she was not and kept walking to the kitchen to get her plate. As she was coming back with her plate dad instructed her to put the plate on the floor, then get on all fours and eat like a dog, with that he got up to go upstairs to rest for couple of hours. As he was leaving the room, he told mom that she should get off the pills immediately and told me to make sure she finishes her meal on her hands and knees.

As mom was struggling to eat lunch I was pushing my toe up her cunt which was already occupied with cucumber. She turned her head toward me and begged me to let go and pee. I said Ok go she started get up but I SLAPPED her ass so hard that my hand was hurting, she screamed with pain but realized that she was not allowed to get up she would have to crawl on her hands and knees. She started to towards the bathroom but I stopped her and pointed towards backyard door.

She said to me pleadingly that no David please don’t do this to me, I walked over to her grabbed her by her hair and forced her to crawl out to the yard and said you can go now mom just turn your ass towards me I want to see the running stream… She started to cry and said the she can’t go with the cucumber inside her, I SLAPPED hard on her pussy she jumped and screamed again with pain and fell on her back and I saw her pissing in that position. Once she was done I told her to take out the cucumber and eat it. She took out the cucumber made a disgusting face but quietly took a bite and kept going until it was finish. I told her get back on all fours so I can hose her down. She pleaded that I should let her take the shower but my response was dogs don’t take showers.

To be continued……….

Free Savita Bhabhi &Velamma Comics @

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Fresh Perspective on Indian Live Sex and Live Porn India desiaks 0 13,507 03-13-2024, 01:53 PM
Last Post: desiaks
  Saali Adhi Gharwali - 2 ratanraj2301 1 14,118 03-12-2024, 11:57 AM
Last Post: volohan
Bug Jannath Ke Hoor's sashi_bond 0 3,610 02-29-2024, 12:54 PM
Last Post: sashi_bond
  महारानी देवरानी aamirhydkhan 211 332,452 12-20-2023, 03:29 AM
Last Post: aamirhydkhan
  गुलाबो Peacelover 19 29,692 12-04-2023, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Peacelover
Exclamation Meri sagi mom ki chudai-1 (How I became Incest) gotakaabhilash 6 46,049 12-02-2023, 01:36 PM
Last Post: gotakaabhilash
  दीदी को चुदवाया Ranu 101 530,138 11-27-2023, 01:13 AM
Last Post: Ranu
  Sach me Saali adhi Gharwali - Part 1 ratanraj2301 0 7,534 11-22-2023, 09:58 PM
Last Post: ratanraj2301
  Maa ka khayal Takecareofmeplease 25 234,370 11-08-2023, 01:58 PM
Last Post: peltat
  FFM sex series Part 1 सपना Popcorn 4 10,198 11-08-2023, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Popcorn