Malathi Mom Gang bang with Friends
07-02-2020, 01:24 AM,
Malathi Mom Gang bang with Friends
Hi friends I'm Mr. Reddy. After reading my previous stories one reader asked me to write a story on his behalf. I said okay and the story characters are like this.<br/><br/>1. Malathi (Mom Age 48 Years) Looks like Actress Kushboo<br/>2. Mohan (Dad Age 52 Years Healthy, A Private Employee)<br/>3. Hari Kumar (Me 24 Years doing Job)<br/>4. Suresh (My little brother 22 Years doing Job)<br/><br/>Now coming to the story, I was a good son until I got introduced to incest stories. After reading lots of incest stories I developed immense lust towards her. First I will describe my mom. She is 48 years old and looks like Senior Actress Kushboo. She is very traditional &amp; uneducated. Her Stats are 38d bra 100cm panty. Almost every male looks her ass swinging while she walks. She always wear sari only. She watches TV Serials regularly. Once I got lucky that I saw her naked while she is bathing and she is like marble stone she has milky white boobs with pink nipples &amp; her thighs were so sexy. What I like mostly is the big ass of her wowwwwww it's awesome.<br/><br/>I masturbate daily thinking of her naked body. But what I want to see is her gangbang. I want to see her cry with pain and pleasure. I want to see her all holes filled up with dicks. Days are going like this and my lust towards her is going increased. I have a friend Named Prasad, once while having party we chatted about lot of things and finally the sex topic arrived and we spoke about fantasies etc. He said that he want to fuck an aunty. I asked why you liked aunties. He said every youngster likes Aunties because of the matured bodies &amp; experience and this went on like this. After this incident I got an idea and approached Prasad to fulfill our both wishes mine is banging mom with strangers and his is to fuck a MILF. He accepted but the main thing is how to execute this plan and I said that I want her to get gangbanged not just you.<br/><br/>He said that's ok I have couple of friends which we regularly go for prostitutes. I also said that this should not be outspoken and it should be between us only and then we planned for 1 week and then we made a plan that we will setup a fake prize tour for a couple (Any Male &amp; Female) to Bombay where Prasad had a Farmhouse which is very lonely and where we can do anything. Then we have the problem with dad that couple means he will be ready so we planned when dads office have Audit. He should be there in office for must. So we planned for next month where there is perfect time &amp; we prepared everything.<br/><br/>In next week I took mom for shopping and in mall as per plan my friend approached us and asked to write a coupon for some lucky prize. I said no as per plan but he convinced mom and she accepted and I wrote two coupons one on my name and other on her name. I spoke to her that this won't work because these are all trash. She said if it was Fake, then we are not loosing anything except two minutes for filling the coupon and we walk off. Everything is going according to our plan and my friend called my mom and said that "Madam you got selected for the lucky prize in draw and you won a free couple trip to Bombay" she jumped in joy and said the news to us. I laughed and said mom you are very lucky to get a free trip. She hugged me in joy and said to dad in the evening, Next day again my friend called mom and said about the trip dates and she got shocked because of the collision of dates with my dad's office audit dates as per plan.<br/><br/>Then to my surprise dad suggested not to waste free trip and he ordered me to accompany with mom to Bombay. I acted as if I was not interested in the trip and finally dad convinced me by saying that mom didn't went to big cities and as it was a free trip don't waste it. I said ok and jumped with joy.<br/><br/>In the meantime we (me &amp; Prasad) planned everything according to our plan. Prasad has a farmhouse in the outskirts of Mumbai and he said to the watchman that my friend family will be coming there and he will stay with his family for one week and make all the arrangements and when they arrive you just take week off because they don't want to disturb them while they stay there. Like that we planned everything and we booked a one day sightseeing tour for both me &amp; mom and after sightseeing we dropped by our farmhouse and the trip is over there, but she don't know that.<br/><br/>Now the tour begins as we reached Dadar station Tour guy received us and the day trip starts First we went to Gate Way of India, she is so excited because she is uneducated and she is first time to a metropolitan city. Then we went to Elephanta caves by boat she holds my hand and I used to hold her as she was frightened by the waves. I was feeling exited and as per plan Prasad and his friends too following us.<br/><br/>As per our plan in the evening we went for shopping and there is the plan we need to execute. As per plan I went to washroom and my mom was waiting beside. While I was returning then Prasad went near mom and tried to flirt with her she shocked and came running towards me and she hugged me then we had a little fight and I hit Prasad on his face as per plan. Then we reached farmhouse and as per our plan watchman took off and after refreshing we sat for dinner then the door bell rang. I said mom I will see and went down to open the door. There Prasad and his both friends Rajesh &amp; Krishna as per plan they hit me and I cried loud ahhhh then mom ran towards us and she got shocked seeing them. She pleaded them to leave me then Prasad came near me and slapped me again and ordered Rajesh to tie me to the pillar over there. Then my mom start to shout load for help then Prasad &amp; team laughed and said this is very big farmhouse and no one can hear you and saying this he went near mom and slapped her for creating a scene in the mall. She started shivering and I am shouting at him then he said keep quite or else we will murder you both and then we kept quite. Then he asked about our details and we both said true details then Prasad ordered me to call the tour guy and cancel all the tour and we want to lead a peaceful stay in this farmhouse only the rest of days. There is no option and I make a fake call saying so. Mom was shell shocked and can't understand what was going. Then Prasad collected all our phones and made sure that mom won't create any mess.<br/><br/>Then Prasad sat on sofa and said that for the rest of the tour period you both will be our slaves and do whatever we say. Then he went to her and said now as a punishment we gonna fuck you baby and he tried to kiss her and she slapped Prasad. Then he slapped her hard and she fell down while falling her saree exposed little bit. I was watching with full lust in my eyes. Prasad went to her and got hold of her saree loose end and stripped off her she kept rolled and got rid of that Blue saree. Now she is in blue blouse and pavada wow what a scene she tried to escape from him but he grabbed her by the pavada and pulled it with force and it got into pieces now her milky white thighs are visible and all the guys including me are enjoying and she is pleading them to leave her and she will give money if they want and she is trying to escape then he said loudly stop you bitch and instructed all to get naked. In a flash including Prasad everyone got naked and mom shocked by this sudden act. She closed her eyes and then Prasad took chance and all three surrounded her and Prasad stripped her pavada which small piece left on her waist hanging. Then he tore the blouse and her white bra and panty were inviting them she opened her eyes and tried to ran back where Rajesh removed her bra in a flash now she is in just panty which is covering her big ass partly then Prasad got hold of her and tried to kiss her holding her both hands back. In this time Krishna removed her panty and made her all naked she has little hairy pussy and she is trying hard to escape from Prasad. Prasad just threw her on sofa and he start to press her whole body wherever he want she is trying hard to escape then he called others both and now all three men were on her First Prasad hold her right hand and he start to kiss her lips and Rajesh hold her left hand and he started to squeeze her boobs hard and Krishna straightaway parted her legs and eating her pussy. Wow my lifetime wish is going to happen now. Prasad stopped kissing her and she is still crying and yelling to stop it. Prasad looked at me and smiled at me. I was both shocked &amp; scared. Then he asked them to stop and got the sofa near me and dragged her there and in no time Rajesh stripped me off and to my surprise my dick is rock solid and accidentally mom saw me and she was shocked by my erection. Then Prasad gave his erected dick to mom mouth she didn't accept and turned her face he then hit hard on left boob and she cried in pain. I can see her nipple is hard due to all this but she is not obeying again he hit another time and she opened her mouth with full tears he started to fuck her mouth and the rest two guys were licking her naval button and her pussy. She is making waves by the work done by them and I can see her juices were flowing from her cute cunt. I am dying to see this scene all this years then after 5 minutes Prasad shifted his place and he came between her thighs and rubbed his dick on pussy she got shivered and keep saying no, no, no please leave me. Without mercy Prasad drilled her pussy in one stroke and she moaned a loud cry. I felt sorry for Malathi Then Krishna started to fuck her mouth and Rajesh start to shoot all this with his mobile (to blackmail her later). Oh my god Prasad is a monster he is just hitting hard strokes and I can see her like she is jumping for every stroke. After 10 minutes of hard fucking he shoot his cum and Krishna too shoot in her mouth and ordered her to drink it. Then Rajesh kept mobile on tripod and he too joined the show Now Rajesh try to fuck her and she is not ready for it so soon. But he just force fucked her and next Krishna too fucked her and made her all mess. After all three fucked her they start to drink whisky and asked mom to have a peg. She said no I didn't have habit of drink.<br/><br/>Then Prasad lifted her from sofa and hit her on ass hard and she jumped in pain and said please. Then he asked<br/><br/>Prasad: Do you have habit of fucking three men at a time?<br/><br/>Malathi: No<br/><br/>Prasad: Just now you did that same like that whisky too<br/><br/>Saying so he just pressed her cheeks hard and poured whisky in moms mouth. She drank it and I can see her she is first timer and she start to cough. Then Prasad made her bend and start to finger her butt hole, she said yak and said no, no again he slapped on butt and she had no option he first inserted his index finger and I can see her closing eyes and the both two came near and Rajesh start to kiss her mouth while Krishna sat and took her pussy. Now Prasad inserted his middle finger too and she can't bear pleasure and pain she start to fell down then Prasad dragged her to the sofa and he ordered her to cowgirl her she didn't know them. So he laughed and just pulled her and asked her to sit on his dick. She is still hesitant he again slapped and she cried and start to lift her legs to sit on his tool. She tried to keep her pussy and then Prasad slapped from back on her ass and said I want your butt not pussy and just forced her to sit and she cried a loud scream in pain but Prasad mercilessly rammed her ass. She start to bleed but the he just stopped and got some Vaseline from first aid kit and he said that's it for today and tomorrow we will have new show and asked her to get fresh. She can't able to stand properly by the things they did.<br/><br/>This is the 1st part of the gang bang. In the next part I will narrate how they double penetrate her and make her a slut. Hope you guys liked it. Please give comments and contact me at [email protected]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart Bus Alli Unknown Lady Jote Seducing Sex 3 Rbhat1122 0 18,110 04-22-2023, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Rbhat1122
  ತನ್ನ ಹೆಂಡತಿಯ ಬಗ್ಗೆ ಗಂಡನ ಕಲ್ಪನೆಗಳು funlover 4 39,206 07-10-2022, 12:28 PM
Last Post: car_driver02
  ಮಾಪನ ತೆಗೆದುಕೊಳ್ಳುವಲ್ಲಿ ಸ್ಪರ್ಶಿಸುವ ಮೂಲಕ ಟೈಲರ್ ನನ್ನ ಹೆಂಡತಿಯನ್ನು ಆನಂದಿಸಿದನು funlover 3 29,477 06-13-2022, 03:44 AM
Last Post: Nprasad
  ಕೊಬ್ಬೇರಿದ ದೊಡ್ದಕುಂಡೆ sexstories 11 66,394 04-27-2022, 05:32 PM
Last Post: funlover
Heart Bus Alli Unknown Lady Jote Seducing Sex 2 Rbhat1122 0 10,367 04-25-2021, 03:14 PM
Heart Bus alli unknown lady jote seducing sex Rbhat1122 0 10,165 03-29-2021, 10:50 PM
  Hot mom boobs Kiran roshan 0 9,565 03-21-2021, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Kiran roshan
  ಇಂಡಿಯನ್ ಸ್ಕಾನ್ದಲ್ಸ್ ನಲ್ಲಿ ಸಹಜ ಮೊಲೆಗಳೇ ಇವೆ. sexstories 0 29,132 07-02-2020, 01:50 PM
Last Post: sexstories
  ಮೈಸೂರು ಮಲ್ಲಿಗೆಯ ದಪ್ಪ ಮೊಲೆ sexstories 0 50,746 07-02-2020, 01:50 PM
  ಭಾರತದಲ್ಲಿ ಇಂಡಿಯನ್ ಬ್ರಾ sexstories 0 20,767 07-02-2020, 01:50 PM