Clothing store
07-02-2020, 12:50 AM,
Clothing store
His mother owned a women's clothing store.<br/><br/>He was 21, living at home. He was 6 ft, dark ginger hair, fair skinned. A bit of a nerd. Actually a bit of a mummy's boy. She had encouraged him to leave home. But he wasn't interested.<br/><br/>She was a 52 yr old women. 5Ft 9. Short shoulder length blonde hair. D cup breasts. Slim athletic figure.<br/><br/>Ruth closed the door to the shop, her shop assistant had just left. A young 23 yr old dark haired girl.<br/><br/>" Shes nice. " Ruth said to her son.<br/><br/>" Yeh " he said following his mother out the back to the changing rooms.<br/><br/>" Do me a favour and collect the clothes out of the changing rooms and take to the counter for the girls to hang tomorrow. " She asked.<br/><br/>He opened the doors wide seeing the clothe hanging. He picked them up and walked out to the shop putting them in a basket.<br/><br/>" Thanks " his mother said. " I hope my security cameras are fixed tomorrow " she said walking into the shop. She wore a tight black sleeveless dress and black high heel boots.<br/><br/>She picked out some clothes off the racks and headed to the changing rooms.<br/><br/>" Its your parents anniversary soon " she said " Tell me what you think of these " she said closing the door to a cubicle.<br/><br/>He waited listening to her undress. A few minutes later she appeared wearing a red dress, short sleeved with a plunging neckline. Her breasts been pushed up. Her sexy legs in the short dress on show.<br/><br/>" What do you think ? " She said looking sideways in the mirror at her arse her hand on her hip. She faced the mirror cupping her breasts bouncing them. She turned to him.<br/><br/>" Nice. " He said admiring his mother.<br/><br/>" Don't show to much tit ? " She asked. He looked at her cleavage. " Be honest. " She said.<br/><br/>" No, its fine, they are fine. " He said<br/><br/>" Yeh ? " She said putting her hands on her hips.<br/><br/>" Yes. " He said.<br/><br/>" Ok, dress number two. " She said walking back into the change room. Minutes later she appeared in a tight black dress again short, buttoned under her chin, a keyhole in the front over her breasts. Her cleavage visible in the slit down over her tight bust.<br/><br/>" Wow . " He said. Then saw the backless dress, her spine visible from the band around her neck the dress joining again at her arse. Her arse accentuated in the black dress.<br/><br/>" You like it ? Not to slutty, like fuck me. " She said.<br/><br/>" Mum its your anniversary. Fuck me is good. " He said.<br/><br/>" Wow, you know its your mother you said that to. " She said.<br/><br/>" Yeh. " He said.<br/><br/>" Ok one more. " She said walking back into the change room. The door not closing properly. He could see her in there, in the reflection in the big mirror outside the changing rooms.<br/><br/>She unclipped the band around her neck, she pulled it down. He knew he shouldn't be watching but couldn't help it as the dress came down. Her breasts visible. She bend over her breasts dangling pushing the dress down her legs. She stood. He admired her breasts in the mirror. Her black underwear on.<br/><br/>She pulled a green dress over her head. Pulling it down her body. He felt his cock rise.<br/><br/>He watched her look at herself in the mirror. The tight green dress. It was a halter neck dress. She adjusted her breasts and walked out.<br/><br/>" This one. " She said turning looking in the mirror.<br/><br/>" Its nice. " He said.<br/><br/>" Better than the black one. "<br/><br/>" Its not so fuck me. " He said.<br/><br/>" Your right. " She said. " Should take you shopping more often. " So what do you think ?<br/><br/>" Well the red one shows to much tit, as nice as they are, the black one is to ' Fuck me' the green one is nice. Its shows your bust with out showing your bust. Its elegant and you look nice in it. It suits your hair. " He said.<br/><br/>" Fuck, are you gay ? " She said.<br/><br/>" No mum. " He said. She laughed.<br/><br/>" My son talking about my breasts. " She said. Would you like to see them ? "<br/><br/>" Aye. "<br/><br/>" My breasts, would you like to see them ? " She asked. She reached behind undoing the clip. " Sorry you have seen them. " She said taking her hands away.<br/><br/>He knew, she knew.<br/><br/>" You saw them in the reflection, I left the door open a bit for you to see. I work here I know what you can see. " She said.<br/><br/>" Sorry. " He said.<br/><br/>" Don't worry. " She replied reaching behind unclipping the dress pulling it down. Her dress exposing her breasts.<br/><br/>" Fuck mum. " He said she stepped forward.<br/><br/>" Touch them baby. " She said.<br/><br/>He reached out fondling them. " They are nice mum. " He said fondling them.<br/><br/>She pushed her dress to the floor, standing in her underwear as he fondled them.<br/><br/>" Suck my nipples. " She said. He leant in sucking her nipples as he fondled them. He kissed his mothers neck as her phone rang.<br/><br/>She answered. It was her husband saying he would meet her in ten minutes at work.<br/><br/>" Was that dad ? " He said.<br/><br/>" He will be ten minutes. " She said. " Need to get dressed. Thanks for your advice. " She said. " Come help me dress. " She said reaching for his lips kissing them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart Bus Alli Unknown Lady Jote Seducing Sex 3 Rbhat1122 0 17,408 04-22-2023, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Rbhat1122
  ತನ್ನ ಹೆಂಡತಿಯ ಬಗ್ಗೆ ಗಂಡನ ಕಲ್ಪನೆಗಳು funlover 4 38,860 07-10-2022, 12:28 PM
Last Post: car_driver02
  ಮಾಪನ ತೆಗೆದುಕೊಳ್ಳುವಲ್ಲಿ ಸ್ಪರ್ಶಿಸುವ ಮೂಲಕ ಟೈಲರ್ ನನ್ನ ಹೆಂಡತಿಯನ್ನು ಆನಂದಿಸಿದನು funlover 3 28,958 06-13-2022, 03:44 AM
Last Post: Nprasad
  ಕೊಬ್ಬೇರಿದ ದೊಡ್ದಕುಂಡೆ sexstories 11 66,014 04-27-2022, 05:32 PM
Last Post: funlover
Heart Bus Alli Unknown Lady Jote Seducing Sex 2 Rbhat1122 0 10,210 04-25-2021, 03:14 PM
Heart Bus alli unknown lady jote seducing sex Rbhat1122 0 10,005 03-29-2021, 10:50 PM
  Hot mom boobs Kiran roshan 0 9,432 03-21-2021, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Kiran roshan
  ಇಂಡಿಯನ್ ಸ್ಕಾನ್ದಲ್ಸ್ ನಲ್ಲಿ ಸಹಜ ಮೊಲೆಗಳೇ ಇವೆ. sexstories 0 29,010 07-02-2020, 01:50 PM
Last Post: sexstories
  ಮೈಸೂರು ಮಲ್ಲಿಗೆಯ ದಪ್ಪ ಮೊಲೆ sexstories 0 50,501 07-02-2020, 01:50 PM
  ಭಾರತದಲ್ಲಿ ಇಂಡಿಯನ್ ಬ್ರಾ sexstories 0 20,614 07-02-2020, 01:50 PM