Compromise by Female labourer
07-02-2020, 01:20 AM,
Compromise by Female labourer
Lot of female labourers work at construction site to fulfill their basic needs. Contractor arrange small area for shelter of those labourers. Group of female share their skills during work. While some female helpers are made to carry load till 8 to 10 floors. All her clothes and skin gets stained due to cement and mud. She gets daily wages like male labourers. After reaching home, she applies oil on her naked body to that her stains wash away from her skin. After that she prepares meal and goes to sleep. Even in her age of puberty, she is made to do such hard work leading to her body weakness. If her parents are alive, then she might get some relief. Else even in high fever, she works ignoring her health issues.<br/>Virgin female labourer<br/>Girl : Such huge load on my head, why I came in this world<br/>Male labour : Marry us and cook food staying in hut<br/>Girl : Shut up.<br/>Contractor : Why you didn't come yesterday for work?<br/>Girl : I was suffering weakness due to my periods<br/>Contractor : Your wages will be cut<br/>Girl : Please don't cut my wages. I will starve to death. My father is ill<br/>Contractor : Wait aside.<br/>Girl : Ok<br/>After 10 mins.<br/>Contractor : Follow me<br/>Girl : Its such dark place<br/>Contractor : On 1 condition, I will give you wages. You have to make me happy<br/>Girl : It seems your wife doesn't satisfy your needs.<br/>Contractor : Don't talk too much.<br/>Girl : If I scream you will kick me out of job for silly reasons<br/>Enjoy me as much you want<br/>Contractor : Hahhahha.. Lay down<br/>Girl : Got laid<br/>Contractor starts thrusting her pussy and teasing her other private organs<br/>Fuck.. Yes... Such flexible body<br/>Girl : Its hurting me.. Aahhhh.. I am just 17 years.. Can't bear such huge dick..<br/>Contractor : Keep your mouth shut. Your body smells sweaty with stinking mud<br/>Girl : I don't have luxurious home like you. I have no electric supply in my hut. Your wife doesn't get periods or what? Uh-huh.. Hmm. Ahhhhh.. Enough now..<br/><br/>Contractor : Take this money and get lost<br/>Girl : Thank you.<br/><br/>Married female labourer<br/>Woman : Stop these smoking and alcohol. We have to work and sweat for our daily lives<br/>Man : I don't feel sleepy after some tiresome work.<br/>Woman : Please me. I am your married woman<br/>Man : Yes.. Ride my cock by getting on top of me<br/>Woman : Aahh.. Yes.. Hmm.. Your cock doesn't enters fully inside me<br/>Man : Don't expect too much from me. Go to sleep<br/>Construction site<br/>Supervisor : Why you came late for work<br/>Woman : Husband is salinated with glucose<br/>Man : Why are you wasting your life with alcoholic husband<br/>Woman : Its my fate<br/>Man : Today you have to work till late<br/>Woman : I am ready for that<br/>After all labor leaves.<br/>Supervisor closes door<br/>Woman : Why did you close door?<br/>Supervisor : I will give you extra money without work<br/>Woman : I said open the door.<br/>Supervisor : Medicines are costly. Better you compromise so that your husband gets alright<br/>Woman : Fine<br/>Supervisor opens her blouse and strips woman completely naked<br/>Woman : uffff.. Aahhhh. Fuck. Me deeper.<br/>Supervisor : I love your hairy pussy. Mwahhhh...<br/>My cock complete inside. Removed outside<br/>Woman : hmmm. Umm. Dig it more deeper<br/>Supervisor : I understand your alcoholic husband might notmake you reach orgasm.<br/>Woman : Ye. Fuck. Oucjhhh. Omg..<br/>Supervisor : Come in my lap<br/>Woman : Your cock so stiff. I reached orgasm.. Many times<br/>bouncing on your cock..<br/>Supervisor : your nipples always try to poke out of your blouse<br/>Woman : Yess. Suck my nipples<br/>Supervisor : Mummmm. Yummm...<br/>You got beautiful tight breasts<br/>Woman : I have heavy meal before and after work everyday<br/>sass... Ahhhhh. Uhhhhhh.. Mmmmmm<br/><br/>Supervisor : Suck my cock<br/>Woman : glopp.. Gluppp.. Glopp. Gluppp<br/>Both reach orgasm<br/>Supervisor : Take extra money and keep it secret<br/>Woman : Ok<br/>Supervisor : Can I taste you everyday?<br/>Woman : Lets see.<br/><br/>Dear readers, if you liked my story feedback me [email protected]<br/>I will definitely reply.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart Bus Alli Unknown Lady Jote Seducing Sex 3 Rbhat1122 0 17,404 04-22-2023, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Rbhat1122
  ತನ್ನ ಹೆಂಡತಿಯ ಬಗ್ಗೆ ಗಂಡನ ಕಲ್ಪನೆಗಳು funlover 4 38,860 07-10-2022, 12:28 PM
Last Post: car_driver02
  ಮಾಪನ ತೆಗೆದುಕೊಳ್ಳುವಲ್ಲಿ ಸ್ಪರ್ಶಿಸುವ ಮೂಲಕ ಟೈಲರ್ ನನ್ನ ಹೆಂಡತಿಯನ್ನು ಆನಂದಿಸಿದನು funlover 3 28,955 06-13-2022, 03:44 AM
Last Post: Nprasad
  ಕೊಬ್ಬೇರಿದ ದೊಡ್ದಕುಂಡೆ sexstories 11 66,000 04-27-2022, 05:32 PM
Last Post: funlover
Heart Bus Alli Unknown Lady Jote Seducing Sex 2 Rbhat1122 0 10,210 04-25-2021, 03:14 PM
Heart Bus alli unknown lady jote seducing sex Rbhat1122 0 10,002 03-29-2021, 10:50 PM
  Hot mom boobs Kiran roshan 0 9,432 03-21-2021, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Kiran roshan
  ಇಂಡಿಯನ್ ಸ್ಕಾನ್ದಲ್ಸ್ ನಲ್ಲಿ ಸಹಜ ಮೊಲೆಗಳೇ ಇವೆ. sexstories 0 29,010 07-02-2020, 01:50 PM
Last Post: sexstories
  ಮೈಸೂರು ಮಲ್ಲಿಗೆಯ ದಪ್ಪ ಮೊಲೆ sexstories 0 50,499 07-02-2020, 01:50 PM
  ಭಾರತದಲ್ಲಿ ಇಂಡಿಯನ್ ಬ್ರಾ sexstories 0 20,614 07-02-2020, 01:50 PM