First time with my Mom
07-02-2020, 12:47 AM,
First time with my Mom
(True Story: Enzo)<br/><br/>Two weeks after my sister Emily and I started having sex, and the truth of my parents having sex with my sister came out, I started to see my mother in a whole different light. No longer was she just the woman who gave birth to me but an incredibly attractive sexual woman in her late 30's. She had dark brown hair and blue eyes. She had C cup breasts, with a full figured body. Her ass was the same as my sister's, not that big but shapely enough to where my friends would commit on how nice it was.<br/><br/>I was worried that Emily would tell her about our sexual pass times, but she assured me she wouldn't say anything until I was ready. Brittany and I had sex for the first time, exactly two weeks after I lost my virginity to Emily. I was thankful for the sex with Emily, because I was able to last longer than a minute when I was with Brittany. I was now up to 7-10 minutes after the first time I cum.<br/><br/>The Tuesday after the Saturday Brittany and I had sex, I returned home late from having another go with her. Emily and I had sex that morning in the shower, both my parents go to work before we even get out of bed for school.<br/><br/>I opened the door to the house and quietly snuck in. It was almost 11 at night, I was sure everyone was asleep. I went to the kitchen and and drank a glass of water before going to the staircase. My parents bedroom was right by the landing for the stairs, so I made sure to move as quietly as possible. I reached the door to my parents room but was surprised it was slightly ajar. I looked in to be sure they were asleep. The room was dark, but I could hear my father snoring.<br/><br/>Knowing that they were asleep I crept up the stairs and made the right to my room. I went inside and turned on the light. Proud that I made it inside without waking anyone up. I took off my shirt and pants and went to bed, sleeping in my briefs.<br/><br/>A strange noise woke me from my sleep. I looked at the clock I had by my bed, it was just after midnight. I've only been asleep for an hour. I cursed and rolled over to go back to sleep. Then there was a low knock at my door, I jumped upright.<br/><br/>"Who is it?" I whispered loudly enough for the person by the door to hear me, but not wake anyone else up. The door swung open revealing my mother wearing a white bathrobe. It was nothing out of the ordinary, she always wore it before she got ready for the day.<br/><br/>"You were out past curfew." She said. She walked in and closed the door behind her.<br/><br/>"I know Mom, I'm sorry I lost track of time." She sat next to me at the edge of my bed and turned on my bedside lamp.<br/><br/>"That's not a good enough excuse. You are lucky your father went to sleep almost as soon as he got him."<br/><br/>"I know, it won't happen again I promise." She smiled her motherly smile I have seen my whole life. She lifted her hand and started brushing it through my hair.<br/><br/>"I can't be mad at you, I won't tell your father. It'll be our secret. What were you doing out so late?"<br/><br/>"I was with Brittany."<br/><br/>"Ah, were you guys having sex?" Her question baffled me.<br/><br/>"No we weren't!" I exclaimed. My mom chuckled. She lightly slapped my head.<br/><br/>"Don't be lying." She said jokingly. "You can tell me, I know how kids your age are." I could feel my face turning red in embarrassment.<br/><br/>"We were." I whispered. She smiled.<br/><br/>"And how was it?" She reached down and scratched her leg, the movement caused her robe to open slightly. It was enough to reveal her cleavage. I looked away when she was done scratching.<br/><br/>"It was good." I answered embarrassed that I was having this conversation with my mother.<br/><br/>"Good as in it could be better, or good as in it was amazing." She moved on leg up to the bed to better face me. Her bathrobe opened a little more revealing a nipple. The bottom of the robe also rode up a little, revealing more of her thick thighs. I looked right at the slightly exposed breast.<br/><br/>"Good as in amazing." I replied still looking at her breast.<br/><br/>"Was this your first time?" She asked. She started brushing her hand through my hair again. The soft touch of her hand and the view of her breast, and legs was enough to bring my soft penis to a fully erect and upright position. I saw it rise from under the blanket. Thankfully my mom was positioned where her back was to it.<br/><br/>"No it actually wasn't."<br/><br/>"Aww my big boy is a man. You should have came to me when you started being sexually active."<br/><br/>"I was too embarrassed to say anything." She chuckled and bent down and kissed me on my forehead, I was given a full view of her breasts. She sat back up. This time her left breast was fully visible.<br/><br/>"Sweetheart I don't want you to ever feel embarrassed to tell me anything. Especially when it comes to sex. I'd rather you be upfront about those things so I can help you prevent any troubles."<br/><br/>"Okay mom I will talk to you about these things."<br/><br/>"Good, what did you guys do?"<br/><br/>"What? Mom I don't want to give you details."<br/><br/>"Come on, I bet you would if I was your one of your friends. I don't want to be just your mother, I want to be your friend too."<br/><br/>"It's weird."<br/><br/>"It doesn't have to be." She leaned back to stretch when she noticed her breast was out. She quickly covered it up. "Oh, sorry I didn't know I was flashing you." I looked away embarrassed.<br/><br/>"I didn't even notice." She turned her head and noticed my penis pitching its tent.<br/><br/>"Oh really," she tapped my penis, "then what is this?" I throw my hands on top of my dick.<br/><br/>"Its nothing I was thinking of Brittany not you."<br/><br/>"No you weren't. It's okay to get boners you are a young man. Here," she moved a little bit and opened her robe, both her breasts and vagina were visible, "maybe this will help you."<br/><br/>"Mom what are you doing?" I asked.<br/><br/>"I'm showing you this doesn't have to be weird. If you don't take care of that it will start to hurt, I'm just giving you fuel." She moved her hands to the top of the blanket and moved it down to my knees. My penis still hidden under my briefs. "Go ahead take it out and masturbate. Don't be weird about it, it's fine this is just to let you know you don't have to be ashamed of having to masturbate or be sexual. I don't want any secrets between us. I want you to be comfortable with me about anything." I laid there staring at her naked body.<br/><br/>"It is weird you are my mother." I said.<br/><br/>"It's not weird honey, just masturbate. This is how we can always be close. I don't want you to feel like you have to hide or be ashamed that you have awaken sexually. Go on." I didn't say it move anything for a few moments, when she grabbed my briefs and pulled them down to the blanket. My penis now naked unable to hide under anything. She then guided my hand to the base of my shaft. "Go on honey, it's okay. Don't be scared." She then removed her robe completely setting it on the nightstand. "How about I do it too, so you don't feel alone." She moved fully on the bed and she opened her legs setting a foot on my nightstand and throwing her other leg on to my chest. There she sat spread eagle right in front of me giving me good look at her hairy pussy. "Let's masturbate together."<br/><br/>She moved her hand down to her pussy and began rubbing it, the soft sound of squishy wetness filled my ears. Unable to control myself I began jerking off. She reached over and stopped me. "Slowly honey, you have to practice the way you perform. If you cum quickly masturbating, you will cum quickly when you have sex." I started again slowly this time, watching my mother rub her pussy. She then stuck two fingers into the darkness, she let out a soft moan.<br/><br/>I stopped jerking off, just mesmerized at this sexy 37 year old woman masturbating in front of me. She looked at me and saw I wasn't moving, she smiled. "How about I help you?" She moved her hand away from her pussy, her juices dripping from her fingers, and wrapped them around my cock. My cock jerked in her warm hand. She then began jerking me off. I could feel her pussy juice spreading all over my shaft. "Do you like how Mommy helps?" She asked seductively. I nodded.<br/><br/>With her free hand she grabbed my hand and brought it to her pussy. "How about you help Mommy, while I help you." I stuck two fingers inside my mother's vagina and started fingering her. She let out a moan. "That's my good baby boy." She moaned. She started jerking me faster. "I want you to cum for me." I responded by fingering her as fast as her hand was moving on my cock.<br/><br/>About a minute passed before I felt my sperm rising up my dick. "I'm going to cum." I grunted out. She then proceeded to move faster.<br/><br/>"Good cum for Mommy." She focused her efforts on my head, and within seconds semen exploded from my penis. Strands flew on to my stomach, and leaked down my shaft all over my mom's hand. I laid breathing heavily. She removed her hand from my now softening penis and liked all my cum from her hand.<br/><br/>"Your sperm tastes better than your dad's." She said. She arranged herself to where her face was right in front of mine. She then leaned in and kissed me. I found myself once again making out with a member of my family, with the taste of my sperm still in their mouth. She then broke away and started kissing down my neck, then down my chest, then she reached the globs of sperm on my stomach. I watched her lick the globs up and swallow the sperm.<br/><br/>"Do you still think it's weird honey?" My mother asked before she returned to kissing my stomach then down to my groin.<br/><br/>"No mom it's not weird." She continued and kissed the base of my shaft, then kissed the length of my soft penis before engulfing it in her mouth. Almost immediately it started hardening. She kept sucking and licking my dick in her mouth until I was fully erect again. She then went and started masterfully sucking me off. She was so much better at it then Emily was.<br/><br/>"Do you like how I suck your dick?" She asked taking a breather.<br/><br/>"Yes mom I do."<br/><br/>"Are you mommy's little boy?" She asked seductively.<br/><br/>"Yes mommy, I am." She smiled and licked the tip of my cock.<br/><br/>"Is this mommy's dick?"<br/><br/>"Yes mommy it's all yours." She then went back to giving me the best blowjob of my life. After a minute she looked back up.<br/><br/>"I want you to cum in mommy's mouth." I nodded. She then started sucking my cock more vigorously. She kept going until I exploded in her mouth, just like my sister she kept sucking until every last drop was squeezed out of my penis. Once she was satisfied she got all of it she removed her mouth from my penis.<br/><br/>"I love you my sweet boy." She said sperm rolling down her mouth.<br/><br/>"I love you too mom." She then began to kiss me. She reached down and started rubbing my cock.<br/><br/>"Get hard again honey, I want to fuck you." She guided my hand to her pussy again. "Finger mommy, honey." I did as I was told. I kept fingering her while she rubbed her clit with her free hand, and with the other she stroked my cock until it was erect again.<br/><br/>Once my cock was erect she moved my hand from her pussy. She leaned in and kissed me again. "Do you want mommy to fuck you?" She whispered.<br/><br/>"Yes mommy, please fuck me." I whispered back. My mother threw her leg over me and positioned her pussy right above my cock. She then grabbed my cock and stroked it before she rubbed the tip on her opening. She then lowered herself on it, slowly engulfing my penis into the vagina I came into this world from.<br/><br/>Once I was fully inside her, she started rotating her hips. She moaned softly.<br/><br/>"Tell mommy you want her to fuck you." She demanded.<br/><br/>"I want you to fuck me mommy. Please fuck me mommy. Fuck me mommy." I exclaimed. She then began riding me. Her moaning became more frequent the her gasps for breath. After a few minutes she got off of me. She then positioned herself with her ass faced towards me.<br/><br/>"Fuck me this way honey." She said. I lifted myself up, on to my knees and moved my cock to her pussy. I slowly stuck it in.<br/><br/>"Put your hands on my hips and use it to thrust yourself inside me as deep as you can go baby." She instructed. I grabbed her hips and did as she said. Within seconds we found our rhythm, perfectly moving, thrusting in and out.<br/><br/>"Yes baby, fuck mommy." She exclaimed. I notice how much more my mom talks during sex than Emily or Brittany. We fucked that way for a few more minutes before my mom pushed me off of her. She got up and kissed me before laying down on the bed. I turned around, she grabbed my cock and pulled me to her.<br/><br/>"I want you to cum inside me. Cum inside mommy okay? I can't get pregnant." I nodded. I was excited I never cummed in someone before I always pulled out before I did. She guided my penis to her pussy and she drove it in. I softly fucked her. "No baby, fuck me harder, I want you to make mommy scream." I nodded and then started thrusting in and out of her as hard and fast as I could. She moaned quietly at first, then she started to get a little louder<br/><br/>"Yes baby fuck mommy! Cum in mommy!" She moaned. I kept going for a few more minutes before I knew I was about to cum. I started slowing down.<br/><br/>"No baby keep going fast until you cum in me, it will feel amazing. Trust mommy." I spend up again and within a minute I was cumming deep inside my mother. She moaned out. "That's my good boy cumming like a man. Doesn't mommy's pussy feel good."<br/><br/>"It feels amazing mom." I said breathlessly. I laid down next to my mother. She leaned over and kissed me.<br/><br/>"I love you my sweet boy. I know you are fucking your sister and your girlfriend, but don't forget to give your momma some love." She said before kissing me again. She rubbed my cock for a few seconds before she got up and put her robe back on. She went and opened my door and then turned around.<br/><br/>"Don't forget baby all this is yours anytime you want it." She opened her robe again and did a little shimmy before closing it up and going back to her room.<br/><br/>I hope you enjoyed the story. I can't wait to share more.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart Bus Alli Unknown Lady Jote Seducing Sex 3 Rbhat1122 0 17,415 04-22-2023, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Rbhat1122
  ತನ್ನ ಹೆಂಡತಿಯ ಬಗ್ಗೆ ಗಂಡನ ಕಲ್ಪನೆಗಳು funlover 4 38,862 07-10-2022, 12:28 PM
Last Post: car_driver02
  ಮಾಪನ ತೆಗೆದುಕೊಳ್ಳುವಲ್ಲಿ ಸ್ಪರ್ಶಿಸುವ ಮೂಲಕ ಟೈಲರ್ ನನ್ನ ಹೆಂಡತಿಯನ್ನು ಆನಂದಿಸಿದನು funlover 3 28,965 06-13-2022, 03:44 AM
Last Post: Nprasad
  ಕೊಬ್ಬೇರಿದ ದೊಡ್ದಕುಂಡೆ sexstories 11 66,017 04-27-2022, 05:32 PM
Last Post: funlover
Heart Bus Alli Unknown Lady Jote Seducing Sex 2 Rbhat1122 0 10,212 04-25-2021, 03:14 PM
Heart Bus alli unknown lady jote seducing sex Rbhat1122 0 10,006 03-29-2021, 10:50 PM
  Hot mom boobs Kiran roshan 0 9,434 03-21-2021, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Kiran roshan
  ಇಂಡಿಯನ್ ಸ್ಕಾನ್ದಲ್ಸ್ ನಲ್ಲಿ ಸಹಜ ಮೊಲೆಗಳೇ ಇವೆ. sexstories 0 29,011 07-02-2020, 01:50 PM
Last Post: sexstories
  ಮೈಸೂರು ಮಲ್ಲಿಗೆಯ ದಪ್ಪ ಮೊಲೆ sexstories 0 50,504 07-02-2020, 01:50 PM
  ಭಾರತದಲ್ಲಿ ಇಂಡಿಯನ್ ಬ್ರಾ sexstories 0 20,615 07-02-2020, 01:50 PM