Fucking Friend's Mom FATHIMA
07-02-2020, 01:24 AM,
Fucking Friend's Mom FATHIMA
Hi friends I'm Mr. Reddy. After reading lots of incest stories in this site I'm going to share my fantasy which I had with my classmate's mom. I'm aged 34 now. Firstly I will narrate about my friend she is HIMAJA heroine of this story is her beautiful mom Fathima. She looks like sister to her daughter. Her husband works for Indian Defense (BSF) so we used to meet in her home often.<br/><br/>She is lean and she has nice amount of flesh in right places. She has got nice boobs. I used to visit her home while we were in school. She used to chat with all our friends. She is an open minded lady. All my friends (boys) used to crack jokes on her when we are in chitchat and she used to enjoy our company, now coming to the story.<br/><br/>After schooling we didn't meet anywhere and my friend Himaja got married &amp; she left to Puna with her husband. After her marriage uncle expired due to illness. Once I recently met Fathima at a Reliance store and she identified me and she wished me. I got shocked seeing her she without her glow in face and I asked her what happened aunty why were you looking so pale. We went to nearby coffee shop and start chatting. She said that they shifted to their own house which is couple of minutes away from here. I asked her about details why she is looking so dumb.<br/><br/>Aunt said after her daughter marriage she went and uncle retired from service and days went smoothly until one day uncle expired due to heart attack and that depressed her a lot and she became alone and kept going on. So to change her mood I asked about going out for a movie and she accepted. We went to some Telugu Movie and she was silent and she only giving answers to my questions. After movie we went to her new house and after having coffee I came back to my house.<br/><br/>Later next weekend my office colleagues planned for a disco but I don't have girlfriend and I was planning for a partner. I went to Fathima and chitchat for a while and said about our office friend's party in weekend. I got an idea and asked her to join the party but she is not ready to accept. I forced her and somehow she accepted my offer. I said her to dress neatly and get ready by evening 6.00 PM. On Saturday I reached her house and she was ready in blue Kurta. She is not looking amazing but okay, okay. I complimented her &amp; she asked how she looks. I said you are just amazing aunty and we went to pub. I introduced her as my cousin to my friends and she too understood. So she is ok and I asked whether she drinks? She said no not in public so I ordered orange juice to her and she is observing all other couples. Then she asked all others were looking very young and I am too old here then I showed her one of my friend and his lover she is 15 years elder to him. She shocked and asked me how. I said age is just number aunt. If both have feelings on each other there are no issues. She kept silent and after sometime I asked her for a dance she hesitantly agreed and we start to dance without any touching. She said she will go to restroom. After 10 minutes she came back and she is not comfortable I enquired is everything ok? She said nothing and start to dance I doubted and went to restroom which she went there were two pairs making out in restroom then I understood why Fathima is uneasy. When I came back I smiled to her she said did you saw the couple in restroom. I said yes and we both continued dance now she only offered me her hand and we became close while dance and now I am hugging her in the name of dance. I sensed something fishy in her eyes when we are close she is breathing heavily. I asked is everything okay. She said lets go home.<br/><br/>We went to her home and she went inside. I just stood and walked around house and accidentally saw her changing her dress. She was sexy, silently I went and sat in sofa she came and gave me coffee. While drinking coffee I asked how pub experience was. She said its good and she wants to visit again with me. I was overjoyed and said it would be great aunty. Suddenly it started to rain heavily with storms &amp; thunders she asked me to stay tonight with her. I stuck to her idea and thought I may get a chance tonight. Then we had dinner and I asked her aunt you are good dancer she said yes I like to dance in my teens. I offered her a dance and she is ok with it.<br/><br/>Now while dancing I saw some liquor bottles in shelf (Uncle in from defense) I said aunt can we have some whisky. She smiled and we had couple of sips. Now she is tightly hugging me and dancing making use of it I too hugged her and start to feel her back with both hands. I looked deep in her eyes and she calmly got her lips close to me and I start to kiss her Lips smoothly and she closed her eyes and we had a passionate kiss. I start to press her jugs with right hand and with left I am pressing her ass. She left a soft moan and she is like tigress she is ferocious. Slowly I laid her on sofa and playing with boobs. She slowly kept her hand on my dick and I released my dick from zip. She is running her hand on my dick and she is in trance. Suddenly her phone rang and she got to her senses and she acted weirdly. She said sorry it's my fault please leave it here only and she went to speak on phone it's her daughter and after phone call she came and said that it is not fair for both and she asked me to sleep in sofa and she went to bedroom. She shut the door and I thought my chance is over with her and I lowered my jeans and started stroking thinking what happened and slept after I was in deep sleep I got sense that someone is touching my dick. I opened my eyes and got shocked it was Fathima sucking my dick I can't believe what I saw I just held her hair and she is sucking slowly I lifted her night dress and she is nude inside wow she is not listening to anything and she is licking it as Ice candy. I slowly start to squeeze her boob and made her in 69 position and start to suck her pussy. It is little bit hairy I slightly plucked her hair and she left a moan ah slowly I got mad and lift her and threw her on bed and I kissed her passionately and explored her every inch and she is not in a position to listen she is literally begging me to bang. I placed my dick near her pussy and saw in her eyes. She said please don't wait fuck me fuck me I am waiting for it badly. It is been 5 years without sex. Please make me cum ah ah aha ha haa. Listening her I Just banged her pussy and she is moaning in pleasure, I lifted both her legs and kept her legs on my shoulders and saw her pussy wow it's already wet and I fucked her roughly and she is pinching me and to lower the sounds I kissed her lips and she is biting me. I was shocked by her cats and she is nearing to orgasm I can feel it she is hugging tightly and we both came and she is relieved and I fell beside her and she is very much satisfied. I kept my hand on her boobs and start to feel her belly and she said that she is ready to have sex anytime with me but asked me to keep it as secret. I said it's just both u and me Fathima.<br/><br/>This is my first encounter with FATHIMA. Hope you guys liked it. Please give comments and contact me at [email protected]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart Bus Alli Unknown Lady Jote Seducing Sex 3 Rbhat1122 0 17,415 04-22-2023, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Rbhat1122
  ತನ್ನ ಹೆಂಡತಿಯ ಬಗ್ಗೆ ಗಂಡನ ಕಲ್ಪನೆಗಳು funlover 4 38,862 07-10-2022, 12:28 PM
Last Post: car_driver02
  ಮಾಪನ ತೆಗೆದುಕೊಳ್ಳುವಲ್ಲಿ ಸ್ಪರ್ಶಿಸುವ ಮೂಲಕ ಟೈಲರ್ ನನ್ನ ಹೆಂಡತಿಯನ್ನು ಆನಂದಿಸಿದನು funlover 3 28,965 06-13-2022, 03:44 AM
Last Post: Nprasad
  ಕೊಬ್ಬೇರಿದ ದೊಡ್ದಕುಂಡೆ sexstories 11 66,017 04-27-2022, 05:32 PM
Last Post: funlover
Heart Bus Alli Unknown Lady Jote Seducing Sex 2 Rbhat1122 0 10,212 04-25-2021, 03:14 PM
Heart Bus alli unknown lady jote seducing sex Rbhat1122 0 10,006 03-29-2021, 10:50 PM
  Hot mom boobs Kiran roshan 0 9,434 03-21-2021, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Kiran roshan
  ಇಂಡಿಯನ್ ಸ್ಕಾನ್ದಲ್ಸ್ ನಲ್ಲಿ ಸಹಜ ಮೊಲೆಗಳೇ ಇವೆ. sexstories 0 29,011 07-02-2020, 01:50 PM
Last Post: sexstories
  ಮೈಸೂರು ಮಲ್ಲಿಗೆಯ ದಪ್ಪ ಮೊಲೆ sexstories 0 50,504 07-02-2020, 01:50 PM
  ಭಾರತದಲ್ಲಿ ಇಂಡಿಯನ್ ಬ್ರಾ sexstories 0 20,615 07-02-2020, 01:50 PM