Isolation (Day 16)
07-02-2020, 01:24 AM,
Isolation (Day 16)
9 Pm.<br/><br/>Patrica kissed her husband as he walked in the door from work. He smiled as he admired his wife's figure.<br/><br/>" Busy day darling? " She said.<br/><br/>" Oh yes. " He said stepping into the lounge seeing his three children there they all greeted there father. Alec smiled at Zoe after there skype call.<br/><br/>" Have a shower darling then come down for supper. " Patrica said kissing her husbands lips.<br/><br/>Alec went to the bedroom and stripped off naked. He walked to the bathroom turning on the shower head. He stepped to the toilet as Patrica walked in. She looked in the vanity mirror next to her naked husband as he peed.<br/><br/>" Bedroom door closed? " He asked.<br/><br/>" Yes. " Patrica said.<br/><br/>" So what happened today, are Sean and Kara having sex? " He asked shaking his penis and flushing.<br/><br/>" Yes dear they are, and today while Kara and Zoe were out for a walk Sean gave me a massage and one thing lead to another and we had sex. " Patrica said as Alec stepped in the shower picking up the soap.<br/><br/>" Wow, you and Sean? What was it like, having sex with him? " Alec asked.<br/><br/>" Nice. He is very sensual darling. He has a nice cock. " She said.<br/><br/>" I spoke to Zoe on Skype. She is asking to loose her virginity. " Alec said " What do you think? " .<br/><br/>" Well I suppose that she is growing older, her body is changing. I mean me and Kara lost ours around her age, so I think we should let her. Let her choose who she wants to do it. " Patrica said.<br/><br/>" True. Her pussy certainly has developed over the last 6 months " he said.<br/><br/>" Lets let her become a woman. Shes ready " Patrica said smiling at her husband.<br/><br/>" Does Zoe know about Sean and Kara, that her sister is fucking her brother, let alone her brother is fucking her mother. " Alec said.<br/><br/>" No not yet, and Kara and Sean don't yet know about us and Zoe. " Patrica said.<br/><br/>" A family of secrets then isn't it? " Alec replied. I've been missing cuddling up to both you and Zoe. Zoe playing with my penis in the early hours of the morning. "<br/><br/>" Let alone you playing with her when I'm sleeping. " Patrica replied.<br/><br/>" Fathers privilege. " He said.<br/><br/>" Your self control not to fuck her. " Patrica replied.<br/><br/>" I know, she begged me today to let her have sex. "<br/><br/>" Let her. Lets let her. " Patrica said. " Take your daughters virginity baby. " Patrica said.<br/><br/>" You think I should? " Alec said.<br/><br/>" Yes, let her. " Patrica said.<br/><br/>Day 17.<br/><br/>2.05 am.<br/><br/>The rain howled out the windows. The weather system coming from the tropics hit hard. Alec stired as his wife woke up. She rolled onto her side kissing her husbands chest.<br/><br/>" Why don't you go make sure Zoe's ok darling. " Patrica said.<br/><br/>" Yeh? " He replied.<br/><br/>" She might need some comforting. " Patrica said.<br/><br/>Alec stood up putting on his dressing gown. He kissed his wife's lips and headed out their door. He walked down the steps. He knew Kara was in Sean's bed. He slowly opened Zoe's door and stepped in. He listened to her sleep. He closed the door and dropped his gown standing naked in her room. He could see her bed. She lay with her back to him the sheet tucked under her arm. He felt his cock rise. He finally knew Zoe could become a woman. He lifted the sheets and sat down. He smiled as he lay behind her. She stirred and he put his hand on her side.<br/><br/>" Just daddy. " He whispered.<br/><br/>" What are you doing dad? " She asked.<br/><br/>" Just come to see if your ok with this storm. " He replied.<br/><br/>" What naked in my bed? " She said.<br/><br/>" Well yes darling. " He said as she rolled over to her side putting her arm on his chest.<br/><br/>" Yay. Someone to cuddle up to. " She said kissing his cheek. He reached for her breast that lay on his side. " Kiss me daddy. " She said.<br/><br/>Their lips met. They kissed. Zoe sliding her hand to her fathers groin feeling his hard cock.<br/><br/>" Oh Zoe. " He said feeling her hand wrapped around his shaft slowly stroking it as they kissed.<br/><br/>" Fuck me daddy please I need you. " She said.<br/><br/>" You really want this? " He said.<br/><br/>" Yes please. " She said. I want to loose my virginity. " She said as he rolled her to her back leaning over her he caressed her breast and kissed her. He slid his hand to her pussy rubbing her clit. She opened her legs for him to slid his fingers down her pussy lips. He kissed down her neck to her breasts sucking her nipples.<br/><br/>" Tell you what beautiful. Your mother and I have been talking. Lets make it special for you? " He said.<br/><br/>" How? " . She asked feeling her fathers fingers rub around her vagina entrance.<br/><br/>" Lets get dressed up. Go out for dinner, come home and slowly kiss, undress, foreplay then make love. Your mum can watch or join in with us. What so you think? " He said.<br/><br/>" Ok yes, I would like that so much. It sounds so romantic daddy. " She said as he slid his hands up to her bosom and fondled them.<br/><br/>" Why don't you give daddy a blowjob baby. " He said.<br/><br/>" Ok daddy. " She said. She disappeared down under the sheets. He felt her lips cover his knob then slid down his hard cock.<br/><br/>" Oh yes baby. " You know exactly what I like sweetheart.<br/><br/>" Ummmmm. " She moaned sucking up and down her fathers cock. Like he had taught her. She loved his cock, she loved sucking it knowing one day it would be fucking her. She couldn't wait for that day.<br/><br/>" I enjoyed our time today. " He said as he lay there feeling her soft wet tongue on his cock.<br/><br/>" Me to. " She said. " I liked fingering my arse for you. " She said.<br/><br/>" You did? Good. You have a nice arse, a nice anus. " He said.<br/><br/>" Thanks daddy. " She said. " I'm glad you like my arse and pussy, your little rose. She said.<br/><br/>.......<br/><br/>2.28am<br/><br/>Patrica sat up naked. She stepped out her bedroom door. She walked past Zoe's room knowing her husband was in bed with their daughter. She crept down the stairs to Sean's room and slowly opened the door.<br/><br/>" Who's that? " A male voice said.<br/><br/>" Mum. " Patrica said.<br/><br/>" What are you doing? " A female voice said.<br/><br/>" Can I get into bed with you to for a while? " Patrica said.<br/><br/>" Aggghhh yeh ok. " Sean replied, is that ok Kara? " He said.<br/><br/>" Fine by me. " Kara replied.<br/><br/>" Good. " Patrica said. " I feel really horny " she said.<br/><br/>" Does dad know? " Kara said as Patrica slipped under the covers<br/><br/>" Yes of course. " Patrica said kissing Sean's lips.<br/><br/>" Well more the merrier. " Sean replied kissing his mothers lips back.<br/><br/>" I want you to fuck me " Patrica said to Sean.<br/><br/>" Get in line mum. I was here first. "<br/><br/>" Oh come on Kara you have had him three times.. "<br/><br/>" ....four mum. " Kara said.<br/><br/>" Ok four, I've had him once. I need to catch up to you? " Patrica whispered.<br/><br/>" Fuck me " Sean said " My mother and my sister fighting over me, who's had sex with me more. "<br/><br/>" Steady on Sean. " Kara said as she slid her hand to Sean's groin feeling his cock. Patrica kissed him as Sean fondled his mothers breasts.<br/><br/>" Fuck this is nice. My sister on my cock. My mother kissing me. " He said.<br/><br/>" Your a lucky guy. " Kara said kissing his cheek. Patrica looked up at Kara and kissed her lips. Mother and daughter kissed as they both now played with his hard erection.<br/><br/>" I am. Kiss ladies. I didn't know my mother was Bi. " He said.<br/><br/>" Neither did I. " Kara said " Till I showered with her. "<br/><br/>" Me either " Patrica said. Even in the dark Sean could see his sister and mother kissing.<br/><br/>" Fuck, so the last few weeks you two have been fucking in the shower? " He said.<br/><br/>" Well yeh, I suppose we have. " Patrica said.<br/><br/>" While you have been playing with Zoe's underwear in the downstairs bathroom in the shower. " Kara said.<br/><br/>" What me no fuckin way. " Sean said as Patrica kissed down his chest to his groin kissing his knob. She pushed her mouth down his cock.<br/><br/>Patrica thought of her husband upstairs in bed with Zoe naked, playing, kissing, fondling with their daughter. Wondering if they would have sex tonight.<br/><br/>Patrica licked and sucked his cock. Kara slid out of bed and went to the bathroom and turned on the small light and sat on the toilet and peed. She watched as Patrica pushed the sheets back and straddled Sean pushing her long dark hair back. Sean resting his hands on her hips<br/><br/>Kara felt horny watching her naked mother straddling Sean her son, Kara's brother. She admired her mothers beautiful b cup breasts. Patrica reached behind grabbing Sean's hard cock and rubbed it on her pussy before sliding down his shaft moaning quietly as she looked down at her son looking at her body smiling at his mother across his hips riding his cock slowly.<br/><br/>Kara stood wiping her pussy, carefull not to flush. Sean turned his head watching his naked sister come back to bed and get in. The soft light from the bathroom enough to lighten the room to see the girls figures.<br/><br/>" Must get the shower fixed mum. " Kara said leaning over Sean rubbing his chest as Patrica rode Sean.<br/><br/>" Waiting for the plumber dear. " Patrica said softly slowly riding Sean's cock.<br/><br/>" Cum in mum. " Kara said.<br/><br/>" Yes sis, " Sean replied as Patrica sped up. Seam reaching up cupping his mothers bouncing breast.<br/><br/>" Lucky the bed is quiet. " Kara said.<br/><br/>" I know. " Sean said loving his mother bouncing up and down his cock.<br/><br/>" Cum Sean. " Kara said rubbing his muscular chest kissing his lips then down to his chest kissing his nipples as she slid her hand to his stomach rubbing his hard abs. " Fill mummy's pussy with cum. " She added.<br/><br/>" Oh yes. " Sean said quietly. Kara leant up. Sean cupped Kara's breast fondling it. She put her nipple in his mouth. Sean sucked and caressed it as Kara reached up cupping her mothers breast.<br/><br/>" Oh Sean. " Patrica said trying not to orgasm loudly. She moaned with her mouth closed. Sean thrust upwards as Patrica pushed down his cock. He reached up squeezing his mothers breast.<br/><br/>" Fuck. " Sean said as his cock shot cum into his mothers pussy.<br/><br/>" Yes. " Patrica said slowing down feeling her sons hard cock emptying his seed into her.<br/><br/>She looked down at Sean, a satisfied look on his face he had just fucked his mother. Kara beside him. He admired both sets of breasts. Patrica then got off.<br/><br/>" Turn around and lie down mum on his front. " Kara said.<br/><br/>Patrica lay on him her back on his chest. Kara got into a 69 over her mother. Kara rubbed and kissed her mothers cum oozing pussy. She licked Patrica's pussy.<br/><br/>Patrica and Sean played with Kara's pussy as Kara fingered Patrica's pussy pulling his cum out and swallowing it.<br/><br/>After a while they hugged in bed kissed.<br/><br/>......<br/><br/>Zoe turned on her bedside light. Alec knelt behind her. Zoe on her hands and knees. Alec leant in licking her anus and pussy as he rubbed her buttocks. He knelt behind her rubbing his knob over her pussy and anus leaving a wet trail of precum over her anus. He rubbed it around her clit and in between her labias around her vagina entrance up around her anus and back down.<br/><br/>" Fuck me daddy please. " She whispered.<br/><br/>" Not yet darling. Lets keep this virgin pussy in tact a little while longer " . He wanked his cock and cum over her back and buttocks.<br/><br/>He rubbed his semen into her skin and over her anus and over her pussy. She lay on her back legs open. He knelt between them playing with his cock and her breasts.<br/><br/>" If that's what you think daddy. " She said. He lay down next to her and kissed her lips caressing her breasts. She turned out the light and they fell asleep together.<br/><br/>Patrica dressed and headed back to the bedroom. Her husband missing. She knew he would not be long. He would be back in bed before morning.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart Bus Alli Unknown Lady Jote Seducing Sex 3 Rbhat1122 0 17,575 04-22-2023, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Rbhat1122
  ತನ್ನ ಹೆಂಡತಿಯ ಬಗ್ಗೆ ಗಂಡನ ಕಲ್ಪನೆಗಳು funlover 4 38,947 07-10-2022, 12:28 PM
Last Post: car_driver02
  ಮಾಪನ ತೆಗೆದುಕೊಳ್ಳುವಲ್ಲಿ ಸ್ಪರ್ಶಿಸುವ ಮೂಲಕ ಟೈಲರ್ ನನ್ನ ಹೆಂಡತಿಯನ್ನು ಆನಂದಿಸಿದನು funlover 3 29,108 06-13-2022, 03:44 AM
Last Post: Nprasad
  ಕೊಬ್ಬೇರಿದ ದೊಡ್ದಕುಂಡೆ sexstories 11 66,132 04-27-2022, 05:32 PM
Last Post: funlover
Heart Bus Alli Unknown Lady Jote Seducing Sex 2 Rbhat1122 0 10,255 04-25-2021, 03:14 PM
Heart Bus alli unknown lady jote seducing sex Rbhat1122 0 10,051 03-29-2021, 10:50 PM
  Hot mom boobs Kiran roshan 0 9,473 03-21-2021, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Kiran roshan
  ಇಂಡಿಯನ್ ಸ್ಕಾನ್ದಲ್ಸ್ ನಲ್ಲಿ ಸಹಜ ಮೊಲೆಗಳೇ ಇವೆ. sexstories 0 29,043 07-02-2020, 01:50 PM
Last Post: sexstories
  ಮೈಸೂರು ಮಲ್ಲಿಗೆಯ ದಪ್ಪ ಮೊಲೆ sexstories 0 50,563 07-02-2020, 01:50 PM
  ಭಾರತದಲ್ಲಿ ಇಂಡಿಯನ್ ಬ್ರಾ sexstories 0 20,656 07-02-2020, 01:50 PM