Isolation (Family finds themselves Pt2)
07-02-2020, 01:21 AM,
Isolation (Family finds themselves Pt2)
Day 2 of lockdown.<br/><br/>Kara woke at 7 am. She could hear her sister up. Most probably getting ready for her run. Kara lay down in bed naked, her hand sliding to her pussy. She kept thinking of her brother sleeping in the room downstairs, her parents upstairs. Her Zoe in the middle of the house. Her fingers found her clit, they rubbed it. Kara moaning. Her brother flirting with her yesterday, a smile came to her face, she loved his big hands massaging her yesterday. She heard the garage door below open up, her father off to work at the hospital.<br/><br/>She wondered if she minded her brother flirting with her. She wanted to flirt back but didn't want him thinking she wanted anything more. Damn showing him her breasts as a teenager.<br/><br/>She sat up looking down at her bust. Her well tanned breasts, she didn't like tan lines, so nudist beaches were perfect for her sunbathing, she was lucky she had girlfriends who loved it to. She fondled them and admired her bust then stepped out of bed.<br/><br/>She put on her gown, yes her nipples erect, there our line visible through the silk fabric. A smile came to her face. " His eyes will love these. " She said.<br/><br/>7.23.<br/><br/>She stepped out of her room to the landing, her parents room up the 6 steps to the top of the house. Her brother down the 10 steps to the bottom of the house. Her sister Zoe's room next to hers. She walked down the small hallway to the lounge and kitchen, her brother topless and wearing shorts in the kitchen. Her heart skipped a beat, she loved her brothers figure<br/><br/>" Hi Sean. " She said shaking off the thoughts of her brother.<br/><br/>" Gidday sis. " He said looking at her smiling as he glanced at her chest. She knew her nipples were the main attraction.<br/><br/>" Another nice day. " She said smiling.<br/><br/>" Good day for topless sunbathing. Hate to get a tanline. " He said.<br/><br/>" Dream on pervert. " She said pouring a glass of water.<br/><br/>" Dreams are free, tell ya what, I will give you a massage, " he said.<br/><br/>" Maybe, but I don't trust your hands. " She said.<br/><br/>" I'm your brother. Would I wander, your my sister. " He said smiling.<br/><br/>" That's what worries me, damn I should have just worn the wrath of mum back then. Wouldn't have had to show you my tits. " She said.<br/><br/>" Ah well hindsight sis. Tell you what, I've seen your tits, I will show you... "<br/><br/>" ...no thanks, I know what those look like. " She said knowing he was going to show her his cock. "<br/><br/>" Ah well. " He said " I'm going to shower if you want to join me. " He said.<br/><br/>" Not today bro. " She replied..<br/><br/>" Going to shower with mum? " He said.<br/><br/>" Yes. " She replied walking off, her back to him she opened her gown up looking back at him. Knowing he couldn't see her front.<br/><br/>" Bitch. " He said.<br/><br/>" Arsehole " she replied walking up to her parents room.<br/><br/>.....<br/><br/>7.37.<br/><br/>Sean stopped on the landing. He knew Kara was upstairs with their mum. He saw her open bedroom door, her white bikini on the floor. He snuck in picking up her bottoms opening them up. He sniffed them, they smelt of her pussy, her discharge. " Nice sis. " He said. He found her panties, a red lace g string. He sniffed those as well feeling his cock rise.<br/><br/>" Fuck are you doing. " He said dropping them and walking past Zoe's bedroom to the bathroom closing the door. He saw the laundry basket as he stripped off naked and turned on the shower. He opened it seeing Zoe's washing. He knew she had the bathroom to herself so must he hers. He looked in it pulling out her lycra running tights, her underwear tangled in them. " Fuck cunt, shes your 16 yr old sister. " He said looking at them. Her black cotton underwear. He could smell her sweat and pussy on them. He grabbed his cock and started wanking himself holding her underwear<br/><br/>He sat on the toilet and pointed his cock up.<br/><br/>" Sorry Zoe. " He said as he wanked to her underwear. He could see the discharge from her pussy on them, the scent of her pussy, sweat and deodorant. " Oh fuck. " He said as he cum. Semen shooting up onto his chest, over his hand, a bit onto Zoe's underwear.<br/><br/>" Shit. " He said putting them down and cleaning up. He wiped it off Zoe's underwear putting them back. He pulled out her black bra sniffing where her breasts went. She was a c Cup like Kara. " Do they look like Kara's? " He said putting it back and stepped into the shower.<br/><br/>.....<br/><br/>7.29.<br/><br/>Kara walked into her parents room, her mum sitting up in bed reading.<br/><br/>" Hi darling, bathroom busy? " Patrica said.<br/><br/>" Yeh, can I? " Kara said.<br/><br/>" Of course dear. " Her mum said smiling. " In fact I might join you. If you don't mind? "<br/><br/>" No, I don't mind " Kara said sliding off her gown, now naked walking into her parents bathroom into the shower room.<br/><br/>She turned on the nozzle, Patrica came in naked after her. Kara admiring her mothers sexy slim figure. Kara smiled at her mum.<br/><br/>" What dear? " Patrica asked.<br/><br/>" Just thinking what a nice body you have. " Kara said.<br/><br/>" For a woman of my age? " Patrica said smiling.<br/><br/>" I didn't say that mum. You have had three kids and you look so good, are you sure we are not adopted. " Kara said thinking that if they were, she could fuck her brother. ' No' she thought.<br/><br/>" Trust me dear, all three I gave birth to. " Patrica said.<br/><br/>" Yeh I know mum. Kara replied.<br/><br/>" Your not bad yourself, that well tanned body. " Her mum said.<br/><br/>" Nudist beaches mum. " Kara said.<br/><br/>" Really, you go to nudist beaches? "<br/><br/>" Oh yeh, they are fun. Every one else is naked, no one cares. Yeh you get the occasional guy perve a bit, but in general. Its ok. " Kara said.<br/><br/>" I would be so nervous at people looking at me naked, complete strangers "<br/><br/>" That's the best thing about it, people are strangers they see so much nudity, they forget who looks like what. Breasts become the same, your fanny's mostly hidden not on display like tits and dicks. I don't mind my tits on display. They are just breasts, but a bit more discrete with my pussy. " Kara said.<br/><br/>" Good point darling. "<br/><br/>" After this is all over, you should come with me "<br/><br/>" Your father...? " Patrica said<br/><br/>" ...he doesn't have to know. " Kara replied smiling. " Just say your going to the beach with your daughter. "<br/><br/>" Your a bad girl Kara. " Patrica said smiling at her.<br/><br/>......<br/><br/>8.am.<br/><br/>Zoe walked in the door. She poured a glass of water.<br/><br/>" Hi mushroom. " Sean said to his 16 yr old sister.<br/><br/>" Mushroom? " She said. " You have to stop calling me that. " She said.<br/><br/>" I suppose. " He said smiling at her. He was admiring his sisters figure. Her bust in the sports bra and singlet. Her arse in the tight lycra tights. He almost felt guilty perving at her underwear in the bathroom.<br/><br/>" Hi. " Kara said coming into the kitchen.<br/><br/>" Hi sis. " Zoe said smiling at her. Kara wore her white bikini and a short skirt. " What are you doing today? " .<br/><br/>" Oh I don't know. Catch some rays. Want to join me. Us girls sunbathe. " Kara said.<br/><br/>" What about me? " Sean replied.<br/><br/>" Oh I don't know. " Zoe said. " Get our drinks. "<br/><br/>" He can be our bitch. " Kara said.<br/><br/>" He makes a good bitch. " Zoe said. " Well I'm going to shower and I will get my togs on. " She said.<br/><br/>.....<br/><br/>1Pm.<br/><br/>Kara lay on the lawn on her stomach. Zoe lay next to her sister. Both girls in their bikinis.<br/><br/>Zoe wore a blue bikini bra top, and blue bottoms with a gold band around the top and gold ties.<br/><br/>Sean sat on the lounger occasionally peering over at his two sisters. His cock hard. He felt kind of guilty perving at Zoe, she was 16 a year older than Kara when she lost her virginity at, when he caught Kara having sex with that nerd at 15 when he bribed her to see her breasts at 15, oh what he would give to see them again.<br/><br/>He sat mentally undressing his sisters. I was going to be a long lockdown. His dad at work during the day and home with three sexy attractive women, his two sisters and his mother he found sexy as well especially when he heard the doors open and his mother stride out in a black string bikini. It was more than he could take, he fantasised about them all naked their pussies ready for his cock.<br/><br/>Then he felt guilty again. It was his mother and sisters. He at least wanted to get Kara into bed.<br/><br/>Kara rolled over onto her back. He could see between her legs, the white fabric between her wet flesh and the outside world. The mound of pussy under the fabric. His mother lay down on her stomach.<br/><br/>" Lotion my back Sean. " She said to him.<br/><br/>" Really. " He said.<br/><br/>" Come on. " His mother said. He got up and knelt beside her admiring her back and arse in the black bikini. Kara caught his eye and smiled, he felt guilty for perving, and been caught. He poured lotion on his mothers back and rubbed it in. She reached behind undoing her tie pulling her top open. He rubbed up and down her back his hands grazing her bottoms over her arse. His cock hard.<br/><br/>" Enjoying that? " Kara asked her mother.<br/><br/>" He gives a good massage. " Patrica said.<br/><br/>" Do mine next Sean? " Zoe said reaching behind unclipping her bikini top.<br/><br/>Sean moved over to his 16 yr old sister oiling her back and shoulders admiring her figure discretely.<br/><br/>" That's so nice. " Zoe said looking at Kara.<br/><br/>" For a man he has his uses. " Kara said.<br/><br/>" Our personal masseuse. " Patrica said<br/><br/>" He seems to be enjoying it. " Kara replied. " Aye Sean? " She said.<br/><br/>" Yes sis. " He said looking over at her bust, her cleavage thinking of the day he saw them. Kara smiled knowing what he was thinking.<br/><br/>" I'm going inside. " He said.<br/><br/>" To hot for you out here? " Kara said.<br/><br/>" I might go for a walk. " He said.<br/><br/>" You could take the dogs? " Patrica said smiling up at him.<br/><br/>Sean went inside and went for a walk.<br/><br/>" Think we scared him off. " Kara said.<br/><br/>" Well three women in bikinis a bit much for him. " Patrica said.<br/><br/>" Mum. " Zoe said. " Hes my brother. "<br/><br/>" Men are men. " Kara said. " Brother or not, they still perve. "<br/><br/>" You think... " Zoe started saying. " ... He wants to. "<br/><br/>" Mentally undress us. " Kara said.<br/><br/>" Kara. " Patrica replied.<br/><br/>" Well just saying men are men. " She said again.<br/><br/>" Poor Sean. " Patrica said.<br/><br/>" Poor Sean my arse, I think its kind of kinky. " Kara added.<br/><br/>" Kinky? " Patrica said. "<br/><br/>" Yeh, us three in bikinis, Sean oiling our backs. You cant tell me innocent thoughts are not going through his head. " Kara said.<br/><br/>" Surely not, your not saying.. "<br/><br/>" I'm not saying anything. " Kara replied. " He has seen my boobs. " Kara said.<br/><br/>" No, really when? " Patrica asked.<br/><br/>" When I lost my virginity with Colin at 15. "<br/><br/>" 15. " Zoe said.<br/><br/>" Yep, mum and I had a argument and I had sex just to spite her " Kara said.<br/><br/>" She did. " Patrica said.<br/><br/>" Anyway. I used one of dads condoms. Sean caught us, So after Colin left Sean taunted me<br/>for two weeks saying he was going to tell mum. He said if I show him my tits he wouldn't. "<br/><br/>" Really? " Patrica said.<br/><br/>" Yep. " Kara replied.<br/><br/>" So you did. " Zoe said.<br/><br/>" I did. I stood for 5 seconds my top around my head, my bra off. Sean ogling at my breasts. "<br/><br/>" Shit. " Patrica said.<br/><br/>" Aghh I didn't really mind. I has sex, I spited you mum. Sean saw his first real breasts. "<br/><br/>" Did he touch them " Zoe asked.<br/><br/>" Shit no. It was part of the deal. Look but don't touch. Well I suppose its not to bad. I was 15 and over the next two years they grew from a b cup to a c cup and changed shape so he hasn't really seen the developed ones. " Kara said smiling.<br/><br/>" Mine are a C. " Zoe replied raising up on her elbows looking down at her tits.<br/><br/>" They look nice. " Kara said.<br/><br/>Zoe sat up and pulled her top down exposing her breasts.<br/><br/>" Thanks sis. " Zoe said smiling at her mother.<br/><br/>" Can I tell you a secret? " Patrica said to Kara.<br/><br/>" What mum? "<br/><br/>" I knew you had because I found the top of the condom wrapper in your room the day after. " Patrica said.<br/><br/>" How did you know it was the day after. "<br/><br/>" That night after you had sex. You looked very nervous, I could see the tension between you and Sean, you looked very nervous. Also dad knew a condom was missing. Next morning I was putting washing in your room. I saw it on the condom wrapper on the floor.<br/><br/>" Shit, why didn't you say anything mum. " Kara said.<br/><br/>" I thought I would leave it and I guess I realised I was your age when your dad and I first had sex "<br/><br/>" Mum 15. " Zoe said.<br/><br/>" Yes. " Patrica said.<br/><br/>" Oh wow really. " Kara replied.<br/><br/>" Its our secret. Your dad thinks only he and I know. I've now just told you two. Please Sean cant find out ok. "

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart Bus Alli Unknown Lady Jote Seducing Sex 3 Rbhat1122 0 17,543 04-22-2023, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Rbhat1122
  ತನ್ನ ಹೆಂಡತಿಯ ಬಗ್ಗೆ ಗಂಡನ ಕಲ್ಪನೆಗಳು funlover 4 38,933 07-10-2022, 12:28 PM
Last Post: car_driver02
  ಮಾಪನ ತೆಗೆದುಕೊಳ್ಳುವಲ್ಲಿ ಸ್ಪರ್ಶಿಸುವ ಮೂಲಕ ಟೈಲರ್ ನನ್ನ ಹೆಂಡತಿಯನ್ನು ಆನಂದಿಸಿದನು funlover 3 29,063 06-13-2022, 03:44 AM
Last Post: Nprasad
  ಕೊಬ್ಬೇರಿದ ದೊಡ್ದಕುಂಡೆ sexstories 11 66,119 04-27-2022, 05:32 PM
Last Post: funlover
Heart Bus Alli Unknown Lady Jote Seducing Sex 2 Rbhat1122 0 10,247 04-25-2021, 03:14 PM
Heart Bus alli unknown lady jote seducing sex Rbhat1122 0 10,043 03-29-2021, 10:50 PM
  Hot mom boobs Kiran roshan 0 9,463 03-21-2021, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Kiran roshan
  ಇಂಡಿಯನ್ ಸ್ಕಾನ್ದಲ್ಸ್ ನಲ್ಲಿ ಸಹಜ ಮೊಲೆಗಳೇ ಇವೆ. sexstories 0 29,038 07-02-2020, 01:50 PM
Last Post: sexstories
  ಮೈಸೂರು ಮಲ್ಲಿಗೆಯ ದಪ್ಪ ಮೊಲೆ sexstories 0 50,557 07-02-2020, 01:50 PM
  ಭಾರತದಲ್ಲಿ ಇಂಡಿಯನ್ ಬ್ರಾ sexstories 0 20,649 07-02-2020, 01:50 PM