Isolation (Family finds themselves)
07-02-2020, 01:21 AM,
Isolation (Family finds themselves)
We are your average family. We all knew soon lockdown would come.<br/><br/>My brother and I left home at 19 and 21. I am close to my brother. We are good mates. We keep in touch and go out to bars drinking and having a good time, even though we live two hours away from each other, he comes to stay with me often. There has never been any sexual tension between us at all. I guess we are a normal family.<br/><br/>Lockdown happened. My brother and I decided to stay with mum and dad. As we are 31 and 33 now. Our lives have changed. I own and run a women's clothing shop. I make and design my clothes. I have a good following. My brother is a airline pilot, he flies domestic and the occasional international flight.<br/><br/>Mum and dad had a child when I was 15. Zoe was a surprise. My brother and I love our little sister. Zoe is 16 now she is a swimmer. She has won multiple competitions, she holds numerous regional and national records and is destined for great things. Lockdown will not be good for her as she practices at the local pool 5 days a week at 6 am before heading off to school.<br/><br/>My name is Kara. I am 31 5 11. Athletic long silvery hair with a faint red streak through it. I have a nice tanned figure and curvy c cups on my chest. I have never married. Why don't want to I guess. Enjoy the single fancy free lifestyle. I'm a casual girl.<br/><br/>Day 1 of lockdown.<br/><br/>Me in my old room, Sean my brother in his old room. Shit its brought back memories. The room I lost my virginity at 15 with Colin Dawkins, the school nerd. Fuck really I think when I look back through the yearbook. He claimed my innocence that day. My brother knows but never told mum. The same week I found our I was having another sibling really. Our family does have secrets that I will inform you of later. Lockdown will bring out a few things. I'm sure.<br/><br/>My father is a Doctor so he will be classed as a essential worker.<br/><br/>9 Am.<br/><br/>I sit at the table eating breakfast. I have just been for a run. Its quiet out their, quite strange. I'm wearing black lycra leggings with a pink stripe down the side, a sports bra and singlet. Dad comes down in his suit.<br/><br/>" A man in a suit " I say smiling at him.<br/><br/>" Its a bugger I have to work darling. " He replied giving me a hug. Fuck I love his<br/>colounge he wears. He grabs his car keys and heads to the door. So I decide to shower.<br/><br/>I have to share a bathroom with my brother and sister, mum and dad are lucky having their own. I drink my drink and head upstairs to my bedroom collecting a dress, clean underwear a bra and towel. I walk back to the hallway only to see my brother walk into the bathroom.<br/><br/>" Fuck I say. " As mum walks out of her room.<br/><br/>" You ok dear? " Shes seeing me holding my towel and clothes.<br/><br/>" Having to wait for the shower, " I say. " He got in before me.<br/><br/>" Use mine darling. " Mum says smiling at me.<br/><br/>" Are you sure? " I ask.<br/><br/>" Yeh Dads gone to work, so hes not going to catch you. " Mum says. I kiss her cheek " Thanks Mum " I say smiling at her.<br/><br/>" I get into her bathroom, its huge. A big bath by a big window looking out to the trees. Double vanity and a huge walk in shower with two shower heads. I strip off and stand naked in their bathroom looking at my naked body in the huge mirror. They have had the bathroom renovated since I left home. I get in under the hot water letting it run over my body. I get the soap and wash my body. I feel really exposed in the open bathroom. The glass divider see through seeing the whole bathroom.<br/><br/>I close my eyes and put my head back. Its nice been home again. A chance to collect my thoughts and slow down a bit.<br/><br/>I open them to see mum walk in. " Mum! " I say seeing her in her black satin slip.<br/><br/>" Oh darling it's ok. I have seen you naked before. " She says pushing her gown to the floor. I admire her naked body. Fuck her slim body, her two b cup breasts. Her landing strip above her pussy. She ties her long dark hair into a bun on her head. She steps into the shower area turning on the second shower head.<br/><br/>" Mum hi. " I say<br/><br/>" Hi. " She replies her eyes working their way up and down my naked body. " Your looking good dear. " She says smiling.<br/><br/>" Wow thanks mum. " I say with a hint of sarcasm. " Your not so bad yourself. " I say.<br/><br/>" Thanks, you know I have always wished my boobs were bigger. " Mum said.<br/><br/>" Yours are fine. " I say to her looking at her breasts.<br/><br/>She looks at me picking up the soap. " You have always had a bigger bust than your mother since you were a teenager at 13 "<br/><br/>" I was early developer mum. Besides yours are sexy. Size doesn't matter. Dad still likes them? " I say.<br/><br/>" Oh yes he does, he spends a lot of time on the end of them. "<br/><br/>I roll my eyes and look at her " Yeh thanks mum for that image. " I reply washing my breasts. My beautiful C cup breasts.<br/><br/>" Guys must love yours, they are very nice darling. "<br/><br/>" Thanks, yes they do fill out my bikini tops. "<br/><br/>" So not ummmm.. "<br/><br/>" .. Boyfriend? No I've got no time for that, with running the shop, the website, making things. " I said looking at my disappointed mother.<br/><br/>" I'd love some grandchildren. " She said. " I'm sure you can find a nice young guy. "<br/><br/>" I'm only 31. I'm sure eventually I might decide to have kids mum. "<br/><br/>" Oh good. " She said smiling.<br/><br/>" You know. " She says your dad leaves for work at 9 lets make this a morning thing. "<br/><br/>" Showering together, serious? " I say.<br/><br/>" Oh come on we are both females, a mother and daughter can't shower together? " Mum says.<br/><br/>" I didn't say that, not every day you get to shower with your mother. " So a date with my mother in the shower. "<br/><br/>9.39.<br/><br/>I get to the kitchen and get a drink of water.<br/><br/>" Morning sis. " A voice says.<br/><br/>" Morning bro " I reply seeing my handsome brother walk in the kitchen. Im only wearing a satin gown. Its red with white lace over my cleavage, I know my nipples are visible through the fabric. I see his eyes divert to my bust.<br/><br/>" Sleep well? " He asks.<br/><br/>" Yeh. Get your your eyes off my tits. " I said.<br/><br/>" Oh sorry, its just. "<br/><br/>" I know my nipples are perky this time in the morning. " I said. " I've just had a shower with mum. " I said.<br/><br/>" With mum? Why? " He asked.<br/><br/>" Well I'm sharing a bathroom with you and Zoe. Dads at work so mum said I can use her shower, it just happened to coincide with her shower. Whats wrong with that? "<br/><br/>" You and mum showering together ummm. " He said.<br/><br/>" Get that dirty thought out of your mind. " In said as mum came down. She was dressed in a white summer dress knee height. She was wearing a halterneck blue bikini top.<br/><br/>" Dirty mind, who has a dirty mind? " Mum asked.<br/><br/>" Your son. "<br/><br/>" Sean really? " Patrica said.<br/><br/>" Kara's just been a bitch mum. " Sean replied.<br/><br/>" Sean! " Patrica snapped. " Don't talk about your sister like that. "<br/><br/>" Oh its ok mum. Sean's just thinking dodgy thoughts about us showering together mum. " Kara replied.<br/><br/>" Well whats wrong with that, mother and daughter sharing a double shower, its just like at the pools showering next to each other after a swim. " Patrica said.<br/><br/>" Think hes jealous mum. " Kara said smiling at Sean. " Right I'm off to get dressed. Sean's perving at my tits. " Kara said.<br/><br/>" I am not. " He said " No I'm not jealous. "<br/><br/>1.17.<br/><br/>Patrica and Zoe decided to go walk the dogs at the local park a 20 minute walk away.<br/><br/>Kara lay outside under the sun on her stomach in her white halterneck bikini. Sean walked out and placed his towel next to his sister.<br/><br/>" Catching some rays sis. " He said taking his shirt off. She looked up at his well toned chest. His shaped abs. She found it hard not to be impressed with his body.<br/><br/>" Yeh, don't get much time to sunbathe. " She replied.<br/><br/>" Yeh well, lots of time now. " He replied as he sat next to her. He started to apply lotion to his skin.<br/><br/>" You been keeping in shape? " Kara said smiling at him.<br/><br/>" Pervert. " He said.<br/><br/>" You can fuckin talk, checking out my tits this morning. " Kara said.<br/><br/>" Well could hardly miss the nipples Kara. "<br/><br/>" Shouldn't be looking then. I am your sister. " Kara replied. " You almost need a bra. "<br/><br/>" Oh come on I've seen then before. "<br/><br/>" Yeh ok. I was 16. " She said " Jerk. " She added.<br/><br/>" Anyway I could borrow one of mum's. " He said joking. " You think mum's would fit me. Shes.. "<br/><br/>" .. What got small tits, is that what your saying? " .<br/><br/>" No Kara. Its not. I'm sure shes got nice tits, you would know. You shower with her. "<br/><br/>" Wow, curious and jealous. " Kara joked.<br/><br/>" Curious? " He questioned her.<br/><br/>" Well you have just asked me about mum's breasts. "<br/><br/>" Sicko. " He said.<br/><br/>" Pervert. " She replied looking at him as he lay on his back.<br/><br/>" So whats your plans for lockdown? " Sean asked.<br/><br/>" Have a week off and I might start designing more clothes and start the sewing machine up. I have my studio packed into my car. " Kara said.<br/><br/>" Cool. Yeh me just take it easy and hope I have a job at the end of all this pandemic bullshit. " He said.<br/><br/>" Bullshit? " Kara asked.<br/><br/>" Yeh well. We will see. " He replied.<br/><br/>" You can always learn to sew and work for me? "<br/><br/>" Na. I would rather chase women sis. " He said.<br/><br/>" So your not seeing anybody? " Kara asked.<br/><br/>" Me, no. More casual sex for me. "<br/><br/>" Yeh. Well I'm sort of seeing someone. Well its just sex really. Hes a nice guy.. "<br/><br/>" ... But you are in it for the sex not the intelligent conversation. "<br/><br/>" Yeh, I guess. I don't know how I'm going cope with this lockdown thing. No sex for four weeks. "<br/><br/>" Well, I'm always here for ya sis. " Sean said smiling.<br/><br/>" Fuck off, your my brother. No way. Ok you have seen my breasts, that's as far as your getting with me. I'm your sister. "<br/><br/>" Just saying, well like you said. Just sex. "<br/><br/>" Dreamer. " She said as she rolled over onto her back. Sean's eyes looking over his sisters bikini. Her well tanned athletic body.<br/><br/>" You look great in that bikini by the way Kara. " Sean said.<br/><br/>" Thank you. " She replied glancing over at him looking at her body.<br/><br/>" All over tan? " He asked picking up the suntan lotion squirting it over her stomach.<br/><br/>" Yes why? " She asked as he rubbed in over her stomach and sides.<br/><br/>" Just wondering. " He said.<br/><br/>" Ok, yes occasionally a couple of friends of mine go to nudist beaches to work on out all over tans. " She replied.<br/><br/>" Really. " He said his fingers grazing her breasts under her bikini top. She didn't move she actually started feeling like she loved it as he moved to her legs. She let him oil her thighs and calfs. She did all of a sudden feel horny.<br/><br/>" Yes, its nice. Its more sunbathing not walking around naked. " She said.<br/><br/>" What beach? " He asked looking up glancing at the mound over her pussy mentally undressing her.<br/><br/>" That would be telling, but good try. " She said lifting her sunglasses glancing down at him smiling as he massaged her feet. " That is nice Sean. " She said.<br/><br/>" Yeh, well I specialize in fully nude massage. " He said smiling.<br/><br/>" Fuck off. " She said at the idea.<br/><br/>" Think about it, I'm here for you sis. " He replied.<br/><br/>She lay there closing her eyes. Knowing her brother, her hot brother was next to her probably mentally undressing her. She felt so horny, could she last, she hated vibrators, she hated dildos. She prefered the real thing. She felt her pussy get moist. She wanted to masturbate. She had a big cock next to her. But her brothers cock.<br/><br/>' It was just sex ' she thought. ' No Kara. Hes your brother, hes seen your breasts at 16, keep it that way. ' She thought.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart Bus Alli Unknown Lady Jote Seducing Sex 3 Rbhat1122 0 17,545 04-22-2023, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Rbhat1122
  ತನ್ನ ಹೆಂಡತಿಯ ಬಗ್ಗೆ ಗಂಡನ ಕಲ್ಪನೆಗಳು funlover 4 38,934 07-10-2022, 12:28 PM
Last Post: car_driver02
  ಮಾಪನ ತೆಗೆದುಕೊಳ್ಳುವಲ್ಲಿ ಸ್ಪರ್ಶಿಸುವ ಮೂಲಕ ಟೈಲರ್ ನನ್ನ ಹೆಂಡತಿಯನ್ನು ಆನಂದಿಸಿದನು funlover 3 29,072 06-13-2022, 03:44 AM
Last Post: Nprasad
  ಕೊಬ್ಬೇರಿದ ದೊಡ್ದಕುಂಡೆ sexstories 11 66,121 04-27-2022, 05:32 PM
Last Post: funlover
Heart Bus Alli Unknown Lady Jote Seducing Sex 2 Rbhat1122 0 10,249 04-25-2021, 03:14 PM
Heart Bus alli unknown lady jote seducing sex Rbhat1122 0 10,045 03-29-2021, 10:50 PM
  Hot mom boobs Kiran roshan 0 9,465 03-21-2021, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Kiran roshan
  ಇಂಡಿಯನ್ ಸ್ಕಾನ್ದಲ್ಸ್ ನಲ್ಲಿ ಸಹಜ ಮೊಲೆಗಳೇ ಇವೆ. sexstories 0 29,040 07-02-2020, 01:50 PM
Last Post: sexstories
  ಮೈಸೂರು ಮಲ್ಲಿಗೆಯ ದಪ್ಪ ಮೊಲೆ sexstories 0 50,557 07-02-2020, 01:50 PM
  ಭಾರತದಲ್ಲಿ ಇಂಡಿಯನ್ ಬ್ರಾ sexstories 0 20,651 07-02-2020, 01:50 PM