Isolation games
07-02-2020, 01:24 AM,
Isolation games
The spa pool was full not only water, naked bodies, but a lustfull family keeping secrets. Secrets that only the family could know.<br/><br/>I water had the lustfull scent of horny pussy, a family with incest on there minds.<br/><br/>Sean finally seeing the three women in admired in a sense of sex.<br/><br/>Zoe stood up wiping her brothers cum off her lips. Her breasts glistened in the moonlight. His hands finally cupping her breasts. Her lips meeting his.<br/><br/>He glanced over seeing his sister moaning as her father slid a finger inside her bikini bottoms rubbing her moist daughterly labias. His wife sucking his circumcised erection. Her mouth sliding up and down his thick shaft. The shaft and knob his younger daughter learnt her oral skills.<br/><br/>Sean kissed Zoe's lips. Her lips with his cum on them. He fondled her bosom as kissed her.<br/><br/>Zoe thought she would never be topless kissing her 33 yr old naked brother. The taste if his cum on her lips. Her tongue worked its way in his mouth. They kissed like they had been lovers for years not 10 minutes. He brushed his hand through her hair pushing it off her face.<br/><br/>He wanted to make love to her, to be her first. His sisters first. He could almost taste and imagine her wet virgin pussy. Her sweet juices he smelt in her underwear. His cock hard again.<br/><br/>He felt another hand on his cock. He looked down to see his mother. Her hand lightly rubbing his re erecting cock.<br/><br/>He returned concentrating on his younger sister kissing her. Fondling her breasts.<br/><br/>He felt his mothers lips over his knob sucking it. He moaned as he glanced over. Kara now having her father pull her bikini bottoms down off her legs. He watched as his father admired his sisters shaved pussy. A pussy he had already eaten, tasted the sweet juices from Kara's pussy. Now to be shared with his father. It was no longer his pussy<br/><br/>He looked down at his sisters breasts cupping them. He kissed her cleavage down to her nipples kissing it, licking it, sucking it. Tasting his sisters soft skin as his mother sucked his cock. He looked over at Kara on her back, her legs open. Her father, their father leaning between her legs licking and sucking her wet moist pussy. The moonlight shining off the naked body of his sister. Patrica reached over picking her husbands cock up. She played with both cocks, as her daughters were pleasured in different regions of their bodies by her son and husband.<br/><br/>Her husband enjoying her 32 yr old daughters pussy. Her 33 yr old son enjoying her 16 yr old daughters breasts.<br/><br/>" Its nice to see family enjoying each other " she said.<br/><br/>" Thanks mum. " Kara said as Alec stood up. He positioned between Kara's legs and guided his cock to her pussy rubbing it.<br/><br/>" Fuck me dad. " Kara said looking him in the eyes.<br/><br/>" You want your daddy. " He said.<br/><br/>She hadn't finished saying " Yes please " and his knob was resting close to her cervix. His fat cock resting in her pussy.<br/><br/>" Ohhhhhh shit. " She said holding his chest as he slowly pulled back then pushed back into her.<br/><br/>" That better? " He said.<br/><br/>" Oh yes dad. " She said.<br/><br/>Sean slid his hand to Zoe's arse gripping her arse cheek. He kissed her. She turned around and sat on the edge and lay back. Sean stood lifting her leg out of the water by her ankle kissing her toes looking up at his 16 yr old topless sister. The light fabric the only thing between her pussy and the outside air. Patrica sat up next to her rubbing Zoe's stomach as Zoe looked over watching her father fuck her sister.<br/><br/>Patrica leant in kissing her lips as she rubbed her breast.<br/><br/>Sean kissed up Zoe's foot to her ankle, up her calf to her knee. He leant in opening her legs kissing the inside of her thigh. The sight of her pussy so close. His lips met the fabric. She jumped as he kissed over her pussy on her bikini bottoms. He could feel the contours off her wet pussy on his mouth and lips. The scent of her juices.<br/><br/>Kara moaned as her father thrust her pussy reaching up feeling her breasts squeezing them. Making love to his daughter.<br/><br/>Zoe and Patrica started kissing. Slowly pecking each others lips with soft small kisses, then long lingering kisses, Sean loved watching his mother and sister kiss, the moans from Kara as his fathers cock thrust in and out of her.<br/><br/>Zoe and Patrica slowly caressed each others bosom rubbing each others nipples.<br/><br/>Sean wanted a better look at Zoe's pussy. He slid a finger inside her bikini bottoms feeling her soft virgin pussy. Zoe moaned as he slowly rubbed exploring the folds and flesh of her vagina. He watched his finger move under them.<br/><br/>Zoe letting him explore her pussy. He rubbed over her clit, he pushed inside her labias feeling the wet moist flesh as he found her vagina. Like finding the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. His finger rubbed around the hole carefull not to push inside her.<br/><br/>He knew she was a virgin. He knew she wasn't sure about loosing it yet. She opened her legs wider giving him better access.<br/><br/>He looked over as Alec pulled out of Kara. She turned and leant on the side of the pool. Alec guiding his cock doggy style into Kara holding her hips as he thrust her pussy again.<br/><br/>Patrica kissed down Zoe's neck to her breasts kissing them as Sean slowly grabbed his 16 yr old sisters bikini bottoms and slowly pulled them off her hips down her thighs.<br/><br/>He pulled them to her feet taking them off. Patrica sat up sliding her hand to Zoe's pussy, sliding her fingers around her clit.<br/><br/>Sean looked at her virgin fanny. Her beautiful skin. The swollen turned on mound of her labias. Patrica opened then with her fingers. Sean leaning in getting closer admiring her soft flesh.<br/><br/>" Fuckin nice pussy. " He said.<br/><br/>" You say that to every new pussy you see. " Kara said looking back past her father fucking her at Sean admiring Zoe's womanhood.<br/><br/>" Only the nice ones. " He said.<br/><br/>" Would you say it to Mrs Spencer. " Zoe said looking down at her 33 yr old brother kissing her pussy.<br/><br/>" I don't know, maybe? " He said letting his tongue explore her labias and clit, sucking and kissing her.<br/><br/>" Oh we need a third man. " Patrica said. " My pussy is lonely. " She said sitting legs open rubbing her pussy. Watching her husband fuck Kara and Sean eat out Zoe.<br/><br/>" Poor mum. " Zoe said.<br/><br/>" Thanks darling. " Patrica said to Zoe. " So are you ready to loose your virginity? "<br/><br/>" Ummmm not sure. " She said.<br/><br/>" No. " Patrica said.<br/><br/>" I'm kind of enjoying playing at the moment mum. " She said looking down at Sean licking his tongue around her sacred hole using his fingers to stretch it as he pushed his tongue in as far as he could without going in to far.<br/><br/>" Well your brothers enjoying your hole. " Patrica said as Kara moaned loudly. They almost forgot father and daughter were fucking next to them.<br/><br/>" Fuck me dad yes. " Kara said.<br/><br/>" I need to blow. " He said<br/><br/>" Come in my pussy dad. " She said looking back putting a hand on her arse cheek feeling her fathers cock penetrate her deep. On edge each thrust a chance of ejaculating inside her.<br/><br/>Patrica leant over watching her husbands cock thrust Kara's stretched pussy. His thick shaft plunging her deep. With one last push inside her he let go.<br/><br/>" Ohhhh shit yes. " He said as he stopped his cock deep in Kara as it empties in his daughter.<br/><br/>" Oh dad yes. " She said looking back making eye contact with him smiling.<br/><br/>" You just fucked our daughter. " Patrica said standing kissing Alec's lips her hand on Kara's arse. Alec fondled his wife's breasts as they stood kissing, almost celebrating the achievement together.<br/><br/>Patrica turned to Zoe. " Want to suck your fathers cock, its just cum in your sister. " Patrica said.<br/><br/>" Yes please mum. " Zoe said.<br/><br/>Patrica sat back in the pool. Zoe got in and moved to the other side. Alec's cock still in Kara. They all watched including Sean as Alec's thick shaft withdrew from Kara's pussy. His cum stuck to his shaft and Kara's pussy lips.<br/><br/>Zoe grabbed his cock sliding her lips over her dads cock circling her tongue around his knob.<br/>Patrica opened Kara's arse cheeks licking her pussy,licking her husbands oozing cum from her daughters pussy. A minute later Patrica and Zoe swapped. Zoe licked Kara's pussy pushing her finger in sucking and licking her fathers cum from her sisters wet moist cum filled hole.<br/><br/>Patrica licking and sucking her husbands cock. Stroking his big swollen shaft and knob as she stroked it.<br/><br/>A few minutes later she gave it back to Zoe. Zoe sucked and stroked it and gave her father his post sex blowjob like a girl who had been doing it for years.<br/><br/>Kara turned and sat in the pool looking at her sister sucking the cock that had just fucked her.<br/><br/>Zoe presented it to Kara. Kara took over sucking her fathers cock.<br/><br/>Five minutes later they sat back in the pool. Kara sat in the corner sideways her legs over her fathers groin her arm around Alec's neck.<br/><br/>" That was nice. " She said to her father.<br/><br/>" Good darling. I'm glad. " He replied.<br/><br/>Zoe sat on Sean's lap his arms around her hips his hands flat on her thighs.<br/><br/>" Isn't sex good. " Patrica said sitting next to her husband. Kara's feet on Patrica's lap.<br/><br/>" It is mum, especially as family. " Kara said smiling at her mother. " I think Sean and Zoe are getting nice and cosy " she added.<br/><br/>" Ummm. " Patrica said smiling at her son and daughter. " They are, whens the wedding? " She added<br/><br/>" Kara and dad can talk. " Sean said " Watch out mum, dad doesn't leave you for Kara. "<br/><br/>" Arsehole. " Kara said " Your just jealous "<br/><br/>" Besides I cant marry my brother. " Zoe said " Also hes 17 years older than me. "<br/><br/>" I married Kara in mum's dream, and your my daughter " Sean said kissing Zoe's shoulder.<br/><br/>" Oh fuck me help. " Zoe said.<br/><br/>" Fuck you did you say. " He said? " He slid a hand off her thigh onto her pussy. Zoe opened her legs as Sean rubbed her clit. He reached in grabbing his hard cock rubbing her vagina with it.<br/><br/>" Maybe later. " She said leaning back.<br/><br/>" You will know when you are ready. " Kara said.<br/><br/>Patrica slid over to her son. " Why don't you fuck me in the meantime. " She said rubbing his chest.<br/><br/>" Well I always do as my mother tells me. " Sean replied. " If she tells me to fuck her, I have to fuck her. " Sean added.<br/><br/>Zoe stood up and Sean again admired his 16 yr old sisters amazing chest. Patrica sat on the edge of the pool her legs open. Her pussy in full view of her husband and two daughters as Sean knelt between her legs.<br/><br/>He gave her oral sex, eating and licking his mothers pussy been watched by his father and sisters.<br/><br/>He then stood guiding his cock onto her pussy. She lay on her back. Sean stood leaning over his mother thrusting his hard cock in and out of her. Alec got up out of the pool and knelt above his wife's head putting his cock in her mouth. Kara and Zoe sat either side of her sucking her breasts and caressing them. Zoe and Kara occasionally kissing, french kissing as Sean thrusted her as she sucked Alec's cock.<br/><br/>Five minutes later Sean moaned. Patrica knew her son would cum in her. The girls encouraged him telling him to cum in mummy. Alec wanked his cock over Patrica's mouth. Patrica opened it putting her tongue out waiting for her husbands load.<br/><br/>A minute later Alec cum shooting cum over his wife's breasts and mouth. Patrica sucked it off her husbands cock cum dripping down her chin. Kara and Zoe licked and sucked their fathers cum off their mothers breasts fondling them and sucking them.<br/><br/>Sean cum filling his mothers pussy with semen. He moaned as he filled her up admiring his naked mothers body as his cock emptied into her, admiring his sisters' pussies and breasts.<br/><br/>He looked at this thick shaft between his mothers labias deep inside her. He admired Kara's body her breasts, her pussy. His sister's pussy he had fucked lots of times. He looked at Zoe pussy. Her clean shaven 16 yr old teenage pussy. A virgin pussy, a untouched pussy. A pussy he knew he would eventually breaking. He couldn't wait to penetrate it, to break her hymen. To claim his young sisters virginity.<br/><br/>He pulled his cock out. Zoe and Kara took turns sucking it clean,<br/><br/>Alec straddled his wife in a 69 looking down opening his wife's labias, watching his sons cum ooze for his wife's pussy. He even rubbed his sons white creamy cum over his of her labias. He then watched his daughters lean in taking turns to lick and suck their brothers cum from his wife's pussy as his wife sucked and played with his dangling cock.<br/><br/>10.26pm<br/><br/>Sean stood watching his sisters hands play with his cock together as they licked and sucked her pussy. He felt lucky to have ridden his mother bare back, his sister bareback, watching his father ride his sister bareback.<br/><br/>The family now had a strong sexual connection. All members loving the sexual family time. Even Zoe 16 and a virgin joining in and having fun. Everyone respecting her virginity.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart Bus Alli Unknown Lady Jote Seducing Sex 3 Rbhat1122 0 17,759 04-22-2023, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Rbhat1122
  ತನ್ನ ಹೆಂಡತಿಯ ಬಗ್ಗೆ ಗಂಡನ ಕಲ್ಪನೆಗಳು funlover 4 38,972 07-10-2022, 12:28 PM
Last Post: car_driver02
  ಮಾಪನ ತೆಗೆದುಕೊಳ್ಳುವಲ್ಲಿ ಸ್ಪರ್ಶಿಸುವ ಮೂಲಕ ಟೈಲರ್ ನನ್ನ ಹೆಂಡತಿಯನ್ನು ಆನಂದಿಸಿದನು funlover 3 29,151 06-13-2022, 03:44 AM
Last Post: Nprasad
  ಕೊಬ್ಬೇರಿದ ದೊಡ್ದಕುಂಡೆ sexstories 11 66,167 04-27-2022, 05:32 PM
Last Post: funlover
Heart Bus Alli Unknown Lady Jote Seducing Sex 2 Rbhat1122 0 10,272 04-25-2021, 03:14 PM
Heart Bus alli unknown lady jote seducing sex Rbhat1122 0 10,069 03-29-2021, 10:50 PM
  Hot mom boobs Kiran roshan 0 9,487 03-21-2021, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Kiran roshan
  ಇಂಡಿಯನ್ ಸ್ಕಾನ್ದಲ್ಸ್ ನಲ್ಲಿ ಸಹಜ ಮೊಲೆಗಳೇ ಇವೆ. sexstories 0 29,064 07-02-2020, 01:50 PM
Last Post: sexstories
  ಮೈಸೂರು ಮಲ್ಲಿಗೆಯ ದಪ್ಪ ಮೊಲೆ sexstories 0 50,589 07-02-2020, 01:50 PM
  ಭಾರತದಲ್ಲಿ ಇಂಡಿಯನ್ ಬ್ರಾ sexstories 0 20,674 07-02-2020, 01:50 PM