Isolation (Sean's fantasy secrets)
07-02-2020, 01:24 AM,
Isolation (Sean's fantasy secrets)
8.18 pm.<br/><br/>" Ok Kara. Yes shes 78. But she was sooo sexy that night. "<br/><br/>" GILF. " Zoe said.<br/><br/>" What? " Sean said.<br/><br/>" Granny ID Like to Fuck. " Zoe said sniggering.<br/><br/>" Ok. Shes 78 yes. I'm 33 yes. That's what? 45 Years age difference yes. But age is a number. Look she was wearing this like.. " As he described it he used his hands. " Like off the shoulder. " He showed " .. And it was like curved over her breasts. "<br/><br/>" Sweetheart neckline, its called a sweetheart neckline Sean. " Kara said.<br/><br/>" Ok and a like a blue patterned long dress and a white floral bikini top. Her cleavage was so nice. "<br/><br/>" Shes a what c cup. " Kara asked.<br/><br/>" I don't know. " He said.<br/><br/>" Ok are they as big as mine, or Kara's breasts.? " Patrica asked pumping her chest out. Kara pushed her chest out. Zoe pushed our hers.<br/><br/>" Between mum's and Kara and Zoe. " Sean said.<br/><br/>" So you wanted to fuck her. " Zoe said.<br/><br/>" Yeh I did. " Sean replied " I did. Her long greyish blonde hair. "<br/><br/>Greyish blonde? " Zoe said.<br/><br/>" Yeh, she wasn't wearing much make up. She was so sexy. " He said.<br/><br/>" So this dream about her Sean. " Patrica asked.<br/><br/>" Yeh ok, I was fling the plane. Instead of a cabin with people it was this white room. White every thing. Clothes, bed walls, sheets. "<br/><br/>" We get the idea. " Kara said then met with a glare from Sean.<br/><br/>" Anyway. Then we landed. I walked into the room. She was there in a white dress. We then found ourselves walking through into the cockpit into a jungle. We had fish and chips on a beach at the end. Then a monkey came and lead us to a private island in the middle of the jungle. Then I remember been back on the plane with her fling it home. Then I woke up. " Sean said.<br/><br/>" This was after you met her? " Zoe said.<br/><br/>" Yeh why. " He replied as Zoe whispered it Kara's ear they both laughted.<br/><br/>" Whats so funny. " He said.<br/><br/>" Sean you don't get it. Plane, white room, white dress, island, beach. " Zoe said.<br/><br/>" No not with you. " He said.<br/><br/>" I think what Zoe is saying sweetheart in that somewhere in your sub conscious you want marry her. You were on your honeymoon. " Patrica said.<br/><br/>" What? Mum no. " He said.<br/><br/>" White dress, wedding dress, the room your wedding night. " Alec said.<br/><br/>" Shes married anyway. " He replied. " But I do remember as at 16 she was wearing this blouse. It was blue and a black bra on. One day she was showing her this math problem and she bent over and as a 16 year old seeing your teachers cleavage and bra down her top was amazing. "<br/><br/>" Would have been different to masturbate over thinking about her tits instead of my tits. " Kara said.<br/><br/>" Yeh well. You showed them to me. " Sean said.<br/><br/>" Yeh true, oh well. "<br/><br/>" Both my daughters have nice breasts. " Patrica said.<br/><br/>" Wow thanks mum. " Kara said.<br/><br/>" Yeh mum thanks. " Zoe replied. Alec glanced at Zoe's chest his cock getting hard.<br/><br/>" So Sean likes grannies. " Kara said.<br/><br/>" I think its nice. " Patrica said " Having a thing for the older woman. Makes us feel appreciated and sexy. "<br/><br/>" See Kara, age is a number, not a stigma aye mum. " Sean replied.<br/><br/>" So Sean after all that if you had the chance you would fuck her? " Zoe asked.<br/><br/>" Fuck yes. Shit having sex with your old teacher... "<br/><br/>" Yeh old been the word. " Kara said.<br/><br/>" Bitch " Sean said.<br/><br/>" Ok Dad, what about you? Any secret fantasies you want to share? " Kara asked.<br/><br/>" What me, no. " He said.<br/><br/>" Oh come on Dad, everyone has fantasies. " Sean said.<br/><br/>" I guess but... "<br/><br/>" There must be some secrets you want to share. He looked at his wife, she smiled back. "<br/><br/>" Ok, your mother and I have talked a couple of times about inviting someone extra into our bed. " Alec said.<br/><br/>Zoe looked down.<br/><br/>" What? Threesome? " Kara said.<br/><br/>" Yes, either another man or woman. Maybe both. A foursome. "<br/><br/>" Swinging. " Sean said. " He knew soon it could all come out. He looked at Zoe she had gone red and blushing.<br/><br/>" Well not so much. Just a casual extra pair if hands for your mother. " Alec said.<br/><br/>" Wow. " Sean said " Mum. "<br/><br/>" We have real close family and a few things that have gone on the last few weeks. We would love for us as a family to feel comfortable with each other knowing each others desires and feelings towards sex and things. " Patrica said. " What I am trying to say is. I guess we talked about going to a nudist camp together. It would be fun. Id like that. "<br/><br/>" Kind of would be fun. " Zoe replied.<br/><br/>" Been all naked together. " Sean said to Zoe.<br/><br/>" Yeh. I wouldn't mind. " She said smiling.<br/><br/>" In front of dad and me, your father and brother. Your 16. " Sean said.<br/><br/>" No. " She said standing up she reached behind her neck undoing her bikini top pulling it down her breasts falling out. "<br/><br/>" Shit Zoe. " Sean said admiring his sisters breasts as she pulled it off dropping her top to the side of the pool.<br/><br/>" Sean's been perving all night so here they are breasts. " Zoe said sitting back down.<br/><br/>" Oh sis. " Kara said reaching over cupping Zoe's breasts. " They are nice. "<br/><br/>" Like you haven't seen them before. " Sean said to Kara.<br/><br/>Kara then stood undoing her top and took it off. As did Patrica. Mother and daughters topless.<br/><br/>" This is so liberating. " Patrica said pulling her breasts out of the water fondling them.<br/><br/>" They are nice mum. " Sean said.<br/><br/>" Thanks darling. My son likes my breasts. " Patrica said to Alec.<br/><br/>" Me to darling. " Alec said looking over at his wife fondling them.<br/><br/>" Well if the girls can be topless. " Sean said pushing down his shorts and took them off. I can be naked. He pulled his shorts out of the pool putting them on the side. Alec did the same. Both men naked.<br/><br/>" Oh shit. " Kara said " Dads naked. "<br/><br/>Patrica reached for her husbands cock gripping it. " Aroused as well darling. "<br/><br/>" Mum. " Kara said.<br/><br/>" Do you want to see it darling? " Patrica asked.<br/><br/>" Depends if Zoe wants to Mum. " Kara said.<br/><br/>" I've already seen it. " Zoe said.<br/><br/>Kara looked her sister. " Really? When? "<br/><br/>" Aghhhh six months ago. I accidentally walked in on dad in the shower. I thought it was mum. I thought dad was work... "<br/><br/>" ... Were you. " Sean started saying as Zoe finished his sentence answering the obvious question.<br/><br/>" Naked? Yes I was, I got dads days mixed up. " Zoe said.<br/><br/>" Oh wow. So what happened? " Kara asked.<br/><br/>" Well I was shocked and embarrassed dad saw me naked.. It was a awkward week after that then mum suggested we all start showering and been in the spa naked. So we did. I felt much better. " Zoe said.<br/><br/>" Oh shit. " Sean said. " So all through lockdown so far.. "<br/><br/>" Yes I am still a virgin. " Zoe said.<br/><br/>" I wasn't saying that " Sean replied.<br/><br/>" Do you want to loose it? " Kara asked.<br/><br/>" I do. I want to experience sex and what it feels like. I've only touched and played a cock never actually had one... You know. "<br/><br/>" You have touched one, and played with one? " Kara said. " Who? "<br/><br/>Zoe looked at her father.<br/><br/>" Ohhh. " Kara said. " You shower and.. "<br/><br/>" ..play yes. " Patrica said.. " Its all concentual, she wants to. " She added.<br/><br/>" Wow. " Sean said as Zoe lifted her breasts out of the water. Sean admired her bosom. Her beautiful rounded breasts, her poky nipples pointing at him.<br/><br/>" Think Sean loves your tits. " Kara said to her sister.<br/><br/>" They are nice. " Sean said. " Very nice "<br/><br/>" Thank you brother. Your the second person to see them. " She said.<br/><br/>" Think he wants to play with them. " Alec said.<br/><br/>" Is he allowed? " Zoe asked her father.<br/><br/>" Course he can darling. " Alec replied.<br/><br/>" That's only if he wants to. " Patrica said<br/><br/>" Do you want to? " Zoe asked her brother.<br/><br/>" Aghhh yes. " He said<br/><br/>Zoe stood up and walked over to Sean. Sean sat looking up at his 16 yr old sisters breasts. He reached up cupping them. Zoe held his hands as he fondled them. Kara slid around sitting next to Sean reaching over grabbing his cock stroking it. Kara reached up fondling her sisters breasts with Sean.<br/><br/>Alec sat up on the side of the pool. Patrica leant in kissing her husbands cock. She lifted it to her mouth sliding her lips down his shaft.<br/><br/>" Oh look. " Kara said " Mum's sucking dads cock. "<br/><br/>" I like sucking dads cock. " Zoe said.<br/><br/>" Have you? " Sean said.<br/><br/>" I've had oral sex with dad. I've sucked his cock, hes eaten my pussy. " Zoe replied.<br/><br/>" Do you want to suck mine? " Sean asked.<br/><br/>" Yeh ok. " Zoe said as Sean sat up on the edge of the pool. She knelt on the seat between his legs grabbing her brothers cock. She licked his knob and caressed his balls.<br/><br/>" Oh fuck Zoe please. " He said as she slid her hand up and down his shaft as she sucked his knob. Kara sat up on the side of the pool with him kissing his lips.<br/><br/>" Don't have to fuck in secret now. " She said. Zoe looked up at them taking his cock out.<br/><br/>" You two are... "<br/><br/>" Fucking yes. For the last few days. " Kara said looking down at Zoe.<br/><br/>" Shit. Mum did you know? " Zoe said<br/><br/>" Oh yes. " Patrica said taking her husbands cock out of her mouth. Hes fucking me to. " She said.<br/><br/>" Serious? " Zoe replied looking at her father.<br/><br/>" Well its all out now. " Alec said smiling at his daughter.<br/><br/>" Dad have you had sex with Kara? " Zoe asked.<br/><br/>" No, and its the first time I've seen her breasts to. " He replied smiling at Kara.<br/><br/>Kara stood walking over to her father. He reached up grabbing her bare breasts fondling them. " Very nice. You know I've almost been jealous of Sean seeing these. " He said leaning in sucking her nipple. Patrica went back to sucking her husbands cock as her husband sucked her daughters nipples.<br/><br/>Sean sat on the edge his 16 yr old sister sucking his hard cock.<br/><br/>" So your a virgin? " Sean said looking at Zoe.<br/><br/>" Yes. " She said looking up at him.<br/><br/>" Maybe Sean should take your virginity. " Patrica said to Zoe.<br/><br/>" Yeh maybe. " Zoe said.<br/><br/>" Or do you want daddy to. " Patrica said.<br/><br/>" I don't know. " Zoe said.<br/><br/>" Lets see what happens shall we. " Alec said. " You can decide darling. That's if you want us to. " Alec said smiling.<br/><br/>" Ok. I will know when I'm ready. " She said looking at her parents. Her mother sucking her fathers cock. The cock she had practiced her oral sex. She looked at her sister. Her breasts been fondled and sucked by her father. She looked back at Sean's hard cock. His large mushroom knob on the end of his cock. She kissed it and licked it sliding it back in her mouth. She was trying to decide who she wanted to take her virginity away. Her brother or her father.<br/><br/>Sean put his hand on her head feeling it move up and down his cock. He knew he had to cum soon. He pulled her hair to the side seeing his knob push against her cheek. He looked over as his fathers hand moved between Kara's legs rubbing her pussy outside her bikini bottoms.<br/><br/>He almost felt jealous his father was going to fuck her. He was enjoying keeping her to himself secretly. He did feel like she was his wife about to be fucked by her father in law.<br/><br/>He had to understand she was his sister. He had no claim to her body except been family.<br/><br/>He looked down as Zoe took his cock out.<br/><br/>" Are you going to cum? " She asked.<br/><br/>" Yes. " He said as she kept wanking it.<br/><br/>" Ohhhhh fuck Zoe. " He said as she wanked him. " Fuck I have to... Shit. " He said as his cock erupted a stream of cum shooting up over Zoe's breasts. She slid her mouth over his cock sucking it again as his second shot of cum went in her mouth.<br/><br/>" Yummy. " She said smiling at him.<br/><br/>" Fuck Zoe you give a good blowjob. " Sean replied.<br/><br/>" Shes has practice. " Alec said looking down at his cock.<br/><br/>" Her mother taught her well. " Patrica said.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart Bus Alli Unknown Lady Jote Seducing Sex 3 Rbhat1122 0 17,767 04-22-2023, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Rbhat1122
  ತನ್ನ ಹೆಂಡತಿಯ ಬಗ್ಗೆ ಗಂಡನ ಕಲ್ಪನೆಗಳು funlover 4 38,986 07-10-2022, 12:28 PM
Last Post: car_driver02
  ಮಾಪನ ತೆಗೆದುಕೊಳ್ಳುವಲ್ಲಿ ಸ್ಪರ್ಶಿಸುವ ಮೂಲಕ ಟೈಲರ್ ನನ್ನ ಹೆಂಡತಿಯನ್ನು ಆನಂದಿಸಿದನು funlover 3 29,160 06-13-2022, 03:44 AM
Last Post: Nprasad
  ಕೊಬ್ಬೇರಿದ ದೊಡ್ದಕುಂಡೆ sexstories 11 66,171 04-27-2022, 05:32 PM
Last Post: funlover
Heart Bus Alli Unknown Lady Jote Seducing Sex 2 Rbhat1122 0 10,275 04-25-2021, 03:14 PM
Heart Bus alli unknown lady jote seducing sex Rbhat1122 0 10,071 03-29-2021, 10:50 PM
  Hot mom boobs Kiran roshan 0 9,487 03-21-2021, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Kiran roshan
  ಇಂಡಿಯನ್ ಸ್ಕಾನ್ದಲ್ಸ್ ನಲ್ಲಿ ಸಹಜ ಮೊಲೆಗಳೇ ಇವೆ. sexstories 0 29,065 07-02-2020, 01:50 PM
Last Post: sexstories
  ಮೈಸೂರು ಮಲ್ಲಿಗೆಯ ದಪ್ಪ ಮೊಲೆ sexstories 0 50,593 07-02-2020, 01:50 PM
  ಭಾರತದಲ್ಲಿ ಇಂಡಿಯನ್ ಬ್ರಾ sexstories 0 20,674 07-02-2020, 01:50 PM