Jenny's adventures
07-02-2020, 01:15 AM,
Jenny's adventures
I had just turned 16 and was a sophomore in high school. I was also a virgin. Not due to any abstinence idea, but just because I hadn't met the right person to give it up to. I do get a lot of attention from boys due to my big boobs which I inherited from my mom. I have a nice trim waist and 36d breasts which make me look almost top heavy. Well actually very top heavy.<br/><br/>One day the school closed at noon due to a water leak. I walked the two blocks home and was surprised to see mom's car in the driveway. I entered through the back door quietly, curious as to what she might be doing. I walked through the kitchen and upon entering the hallway I heard moaning coming from the master bedroom. I wondered if dad was also home and crept quietly to the open door. I had to stifle a gasp as I looked in the room and saw my mom on all fours on the floor with Max, our big Doberman, on her back plunging his long, thick cock into her cunt!<br/><br/>"Ahhhhhh!!! Max!!! Oh god! Your cock! I love your cock! Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhh! Oh god!"<br/><br/>She kept repeating those moans as Max pummeled her from behind. I was Mesmerized watching the erotic scene from the doorway. Without even realizing what I was doing, I shoved my hand into my pants and started rubbing my cunt! God, it was nasty! My mom fucking our dog! And damn! His cock was huge! It was red and angry looking with blue veins running up the shaft. I could see it pistoning in and out of mom's cunt and causing her to shutter and shake all over. I couldn't bear to stand and watch any longer. I walked boldly forward and knelt beside mom. I stroked her hair and she looked up at me.<br/><br/>" Jenny! Oh my god!" She jerked away from max, his cock pulling out of her cunt. A strand of juice hanging from his cock. She pulled her knees up to her chest and covered her face in her hands and sobbed.<br/><br/>I put my arm around her and told her, "it's okay mom! It's okay!"<br/><br/>She looked up at me, "really? You're not disgusted?"<br/><br/>"Disgusted? God no! I'm so turned on I almost came watching you fucking max!"<br/><br/>She buried her face in my neck and hugged me. I stroked her hair and she calmed down.<br/><br/>Then we heard max whimpering. "Oh max!" Mom said, "I'm so sorry! You poor baby, you're all frustrated, aren't you?"<br/><br/>Max put his head in her lap and smelling her cunt, he pushed his nose into her crotch and started licking.<br/><br/>"Go ahead mom! Let him finish fucking you! I want to watch!"<br/><br/>Mom got back in position and max shoved his cock into her.<br/><br/>"Ohhhhhhh god! It's so good Jenny!"<br/><br/>"I can tell mom, by the way you are moaning. And you've got girl juice running down your legs."<br/><br/>Max was humping rapidly and his long red cock was going in and out of mom, causing her cunt lips to fold in and then open up. There was a white foam drooling from her cunt. I reached under mom and rubbed her clit.<br/><br/>"Oh god mom! This is so hot! I can't believe you're fucking a dog!"<br/><br/>I pushed my pants down and shoved a finger in my sloppy cunt.<br/><br/>"Oh mom! I want him to fuck me! I want him to bust my cherry!"<br/><br/>"Oh honey! You're still a Virgin!"<br/><br/>"Yes mommie, but I want his cock in me! Please!! I need it!"<br/><br/>"Okay hon! Get on your hands and knees."<br/><br/>I was shaking as I knelt on the floor. Mom helped me get my pants off then took a big glob of Vaseline and smeared it on my cunt, working it in.<br/><br/>"Oh yes mommie! That feels good!"<br/><br/>"Just wait until Max shoves his big cock in you. Get ready because he won't be gentle. It will hurt like hell at first so make sure you want it. When he gets his cock into your warm wet pussy he won't stop."<br/><br/>"YES!! I want him to fuck me! Now!!"<br/><br/>I spread my ass cheeks and Max jumped on my back. I felt his cock slapping at my pussy! Mom grabbed it and aimed it at my opening.<br/><br/>"Here he comes baby!"<br/><br/>he felt my cunt open and he drove his cock all the way in forcefully destroying my hymen!<br/><br/>"Aiiyyyyyeeeee!!" The pain was overwhelming as he blundered my poor virgin cunt! With no regard for my pain he started fucking me with rapid strokes. I was crying as he jack hammered me repeatedly.<br/><br/>"Relax honey! Concentrate on the feeling of his cock rubbing your clit."<br/><br/>I felt his cock scraping across my clit and zoned in on that feeling. Just like mom said, it started feeling real good and the pain receded. The feeling grew until I was pushing back at Max and moaning incoherently as I felt his wonderful cock stretching my pussy and sinking to the depth of my hole!<br/><br/>"Oh mommie!!! It's.. oh god! It's so fucking good!!! Oh yes mommie!!"<br/><br/>Mom reached under me and pinched my nipples. I felt my orgasm starting and I knew it was going to be big!<br/><br/>"Ohhhhhhhaahhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhh!! It's. oh god!,! It's goooood!!"<br/><br/>I jammed back at Max and started trembling all over! I felt max shove all the way in and then felt him squirt a huge amount of sperm right into my cunt. I felt his knot jamming against my entrance but it was too big to get inside.<br/><br/>I finally came down from my high and collapsed on the floor.<br/><br/>"Oh mom!! That was awesome!"<br/><br/>"I know honey, I felt the same my first time with Max!"<br/><br/>"Dad doesn't know, does he?"<br/><br/>"Oh lord no! He would throw us both out! You know how straight he is!"<br/><br/>"Yeah, I guess he would flip out!" The thought made me giggle and mom joined in.<br/><br/>"Oh god! Can you imagine if he had walked in a few minutes ago?!"<br/><br/>"So why are you home sandy?"<br/><br/>"Water leak at the school."<br/><br/>"Well, I just wanted to work from home and then max kept messing around my crotch and you know the rest!"<br/><br/>Max was cleaning himself on the bed, licking his cock and loins. I sat next to him and petted him. He nuzzled my lap and I got horny again.<br/><br/>"Do you think he can do it again?"<br/><br/>"Not for a half hour at least. But max is not the only one here that can make you feel good."<br/><br/>"Let's move to the bed."<br/><br/>We laid on the bed facing each other. Mom ran her hand through my hair, "I hope you're okay with this. I have been bi since high school but I didn't want to approach you until you were ready. You are more than ready, id say!"<br/><br/>"Oh god yes mom!"<br/><br/>She moved her hand behind my head and pulled me to her, kissing me with a passion very un motherly. I returned her kiss and she licked my lips with her tongue, opening them and pushing her tongue into my mouth. I dueled with her tongue and moved my thigh in between her legs. I felt her cunt on my thigh and rubbed it gently. I put my arms around her and we rubbed our nipples together. We began moaning into each other as we explored our bodies with our hands.<br/><br/>I broke the kiss and breathed, "oh mom! I have to lick your cunt!"<br/><br/>I scooted down and she opened her legs so I could get between them. I spread her labia and licked from the bottom of her gash up to her clitoris peeking out of its hood. She spun around, keeping me on her cunt and dove into my no longer virgin cunt. We moaned into each other and licked in just the right spots like only a woman can. It was only a few minutes of this and we were getting close.<br/><br/>I threw my head back and moaned, "ahhhhhohhhhhhh god! I'm cumming hard!" I dove back in and she scissored her thighs, squeezing my head as she came with me!<br/><br/>"Oh god!! I'm cumming too honey!!,, oh yes! So much better than a cock!!"<br/><br/>When we recovered our breath, mom swung around and cuddled with me.<br/><br/>"We better get cleaned up honey! Sometimes your dad gets off early!"<br/><br/>We took a shower together and it was a good decision as dad pulled in the drive just when we got dressed.<br/><br/>Later that evening after dad went to bed, mom and I talked about what had happened.<br/><br/>"I hope you're okay with this honey," mom said, "I don't want you to do anything you don't want to."<br/><br/>"Oh mom! I love what we did! I came harder than I ever did!"<br/><br/>"I'm so happy to hear that! But what are we going to do now?"<br/><br/>"Why, keep doing it of course!" I giggled.<br/><br/>"Are you and dad okay?" I asked.<br/><br/>"Oh honey! I really don't know. He doesn't seem to want me anymore and when we do have sex he just sticks it in and cums before I have a chance to cum!"<br/><br/>"Have you talked to him about it?"<br/><br/>"He doesn't want to talk about it! He just walks away."<br/><br/>"Maybe I can help! Do you want to stay with him?"<br/><br/>"Yes but how can you help?"<br/><br/>"Well... the problem is he's too uptight and won't try different ways of having sex, right?"<br/><br/>"Yeah, but what can you do?"<br/><br/>"Don't freak out about this, but what if I seduce him to fuck me?"<br/><br/>"Oh, he would never do that!"<br/><br/>"Don't be so sure, I've seen the way he stares at my boobs sometimes."<br/><br/>"Well, who could blame him? They are fantastic!"<br/><br/>"So you think it's okay to try?"<br/><br/>"Well nothing else seems to work so yeah, go for it!"<br/><br/>The next morning as dad came in the kitchen I ran up to him and threw my arms around him and gave him a kiss on the lips, making sure to press my boobs and crotch against him. I leaned back and said,<br/><br/>"Good morning daddy!"<br/><br/>"What's this for? You haven't kissed me on the lips for years!"<br/><br/>"Oh I don't know dad, i just felt like giving you a kiss! It's okay isn't it."<br/><br/>I felt his cock growing as I continued to press my pubic mound against him.<br/><br/>He pulled away and sat quickly. I was going to tease him until he wanted to rip my clothes off.<br/><br/>That evening I changed into baby doll pajamas without a bra. I was wearing a thong and my ass was visible when I turned around.<br/><br/>I walked into the living room and dad did a double take.<br/><br/>"Uh, don't you think you should have a robe on or something?"<br/><br/>"Oh daddy, you're so funny! I'm just being comfortable!"<br/><br/>I walked over and sat in his lap. I put my arms around him and kissed his lips again, just a bit longer.<br/><br/>He pushed me away but not before I felt him getting hard!<br/><br/>"Honey! You can't be doing that with me! I'm your dad!"<br/><br/>"But daddy! I'm just showing you how much I love you!"<br/><br/>Mom was sitting across the room and dad asked her, "will you tell her it's not right to dress like this and sit on my lap at her age?"<br/><br/>"But honey! She loves you! She is just showing it!"<br/><br/>"Well it's not right!"<br/><br/>We dropped it for then. The next night mom said she was going out with the girls so I would be alone with dad. I was going to seduce him and I didn't think he could resist.<br/><br/>After mom left I went to my room and changed into my baby dolls again only this time I didn't have any panties on. Instead of sitting on his lap I sat close to him.<br/><br/>"It's nice to have you all to myself!"<br/><br/>"Uh honey, I said last night you shouldn't dress like this."<br/><br/>"But don't you think I'm sexy?"<br/><br/>I pouted at him, which always worked miracles.<br/><br/>"Yes honey, you're very sexy, but I'm your dad!"<br/><br/>"Yes and I love you daddy! I just want to show you how much!"<br/><br/>I put my hand high on his thigh. At the same time I spread my legs, exposing my teenage cunt.<br/><br/>"Oh god honey! What are you trying to do to me?"<br/><br/>"I told you daddy! Don't you want me?"<br/><br/>I grabbed his hand and put it on my cunt. He tried to pull it away but I pushed it in harder. He didn't really try very hard, his cock was taking over.<br/><br/>"Put your finger in me! Please daddy?"<br/><br/>He would have to be made of stone to resist me and the only hard thing around was his cock which I wrapped my hand around through his lounge pants.<br/><br/>"Oh god!" He moaned as he inserted a finger in me. I pulled his head down to me and kissed him, pushing my hand under his pants to grab his cock. I started stroking him and he began moving his finger in and out. I didn't think he would last very long so I wanted to get his cock in my cunt before he came. I was afraid he would rush from the room if he came to soon.<br/><br/>I pushed him on his back and he frantically pushed his pants down, exposing his cock.<br/><br/>"Oh daddy! It's so nice! I love your cock!"<br/><br/>I got on top of him and guided his cock into my pussy.<br/><br/>"Ohhhhh daddy!! You're my first daddy!"<br/><br/>"Oh god honey! I can't believe it! I'm fucking you!"<br/><br/>"And doing a damn fine job of it!" Mom said from the doorway.<br/><br/>"OH SHIT!!" Dad yelled and tried to push me off.<br/><br/>"Don't stop now hon, Jenny's just getting into it!"<br/><br/>"Yeah daddy! I want you to cum on my tits! Don't you want to cum on my tits!"<br/><br/>"Don't you dare cum in her cunt! She might get pregnant!"<br/><br/>That was all it took. He turned me over and jerked his cock out and started spurting just as it slipped out of me. He moaned as his cum spurted long ropes across my boobs.<br/><br/>"Ohhhhh yeah!!!!" He kept shooting cum, leaving white trails on my body.<br/><br/>Finally the cum just oozed out then stopped. He rolled off and looked at me. "You little devil! You set this up with your mom, didn't you?"<br/><br/>I giggled, "yes daddy, mom and I want you to be more loving to us and I knew you wanted to fuck me."<br/><br/>"Am I really your first?"<br/><br/>I looked at mom and she nodded, giving me permission to tell him the truth.<br/><br/>"Well, the first man anyway!"<br/><br/>"What?"<br/><br/>I giggled again, "actually, Max was the first cock, but that doesn't count does it?"<br/><br/>"I give up! You two have me! I can't resist so I guess I'll have to join in your debauchery."<br/><br/>I jumped back on him and kissed him again, "oh daddy! Well have so much fun!"<br/><br/>I wiggles my hips on his cock and I felt it growing again.<br/><br/>"Fuck me again daddy! Make me cum!"<br/><br/>"Oh god!" He said as I slipped my hand between us and put his cock back in my cunt. I started a nice slow fuck motion and mom sat near us to watch. Every time dad was near cumming I would slow way down until he could go on. Finally I felt my orgasm starting.<br/><br/>"Ohhhh!,! Now daddy!!!! I'm cumming!,!,,<br/><br/>I rapidly jerked my hips and it was too much for him,<br/><br/>"Ahhhhhhhgggghhhh!!!!" He groaned as he emptied himself deep in my cunt!<br/><br/>"Oh yes daddy!!! Cum in me!!! Ohhhhhhhhh!!"<br/><br/>It put me in a whole new level of ecstasy as his cum kept shooting in me.<br/><br/>Finally we relaxed.<br/><br/>"I can't believe you came in her!"<br/><br/>Mom said<br/><br/>"I couldn't stop! Damn, you're hot honey!"<br/><br/>Mom just laughed and told him it was okay, she had some morning after pills and spermicide douche. She douched me that night and in the morning I took a pill.<br/><br/>Now that I would be sexually active I got on the pill.<br/><br/>So now that my cherry was gone I didn't hold back any more. I became a total slut, just like mom!<br/><br/>A few nights after dad fucked me we were having dinner and dad asked if I was telling the truth that I let max fuck me.<br/><br/>"Yes daddy! I wouldn't lie about that."<br/><br/>"I would love to watch you fuck max!"<br/><br/>"Well, we're done eating so why don't we move to the living room."<br/><br/>We moved to the living room and mom let max in. I sat on the floor and max came up and started licking my face. I giggled and petted him and he laid on his side for me. I rubbed his belly as dad and mom watched. I kept getting lower until I was rubbing his sheath. I grabbed his cock through the skin and started stroking him. The pointy head of his cock poked out and I pulled his sheath back. It was long and hard as I bent down and took him into my mouth.<br/><br/>"Oh fuck! That's hot!" Dad groaned as he pulled his hard cock out and began wanking.<br/><br/>I sucked max until he was whimpering. I knew he was ready so I got into position and stripped my pants down. Max jumped on my back and dad and mom moved so they could watch his cock go in me.<br/><br/>I grabbed his cock and guided him into my cunt!<br/><br/>"Ohhhhhhhhahhhhhhh!!! He's in me! Oh god!!,!, his cock!!! Ohhhhhh!"<br/><br/>I was moaning in ecstasy as max was pile driving his cock into me.. Dad was beating his meat as he watched wide eyed and mom had pulled her pants down and was fingering her cunt as she watched the erotic scene.<br/><br/>"Oh daddy! Max is fucking me so good!"<br/><br/>Dad crawled up to my head and fed his cock into my mouth. I was in heaven as he mouth fucked me while max fucked my cunt! Max was going so fast his cock was a blur and I was cumming continually, doggie Precum and girl juice running down my legs.<br/><br/>Dad grabbed my head and bellowed, "oh yeeeesssss!!! Here it comes Jenny!""<br/><br/>I felt his cock pulse as he filled my mouth. I had to swallow as he kept shooting his spunk into my mouth!<br/><br/>Just then max jammed way in and his cock started firing doggie cum into me. I almost passed out as my head got light from all the sensations.<br/><br/>Dad and max collapsed, their cocks flopping out of me and cum all over.<br/><br/>"Damn Jenny, that was the hottest thing I have ever done!"<br/><br/>We heard mom yell, "ohhhhhhhh goooooood!,! It's goood!! I'm cumming hard!"<br/><br/>Her legs were beating the floor as she shuddered all over, her eyes rolling back.<br/><br/>Max licked himself clean and mom came over and licked the cum out of my cunt!<br/><br/>From then on I had too many sessions with my family to relate here.<br/><br/>But Maybe I'll write another story later.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart Bus Alli Unknown Lady Jote Seducing Sex 3 Rbhat1122 0 17,963 04-22-2023, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Rbhat1122
  ತನ್ನ ಹೆಂಡತಿಯ ಬಗ್ಗೆ ಗಂಡನ ಕಲ್ಪನೆಗಳು funlover 4 39,104 07-10-2022, 12:28 PM
Last Post: car_driver02
  ಮಾಪನ ತೆಗೆದುಕೊಳ್ಳುವಲ್ಲಿ ಸ್ಪರ್ಶಿಸುವ ಮೂಲಕ ಟೈಲರ್ ನನ್ನ ಹೆಂಡತಿಯನ್ನು ಆನಂದಿಸಿದನು funlover 3 29,343 06-13-2022, 03:44 AM
Last Post: Nprasad
  ಕೊಬ್ಬೇರಿದ ದೊಡ್ದಕುಂಡೆ sexstories 11 66,285 04-27-2022, 05:32 PM
Last Post: funlover
Heart Bus Alli Unknown Lady Jote Seducing Sex 2 Rbhat1122 0 10,322 04-25-2021, 03:14 PM
Heart Bus alli unknown lady jote seducing sex Rbhat1122 0 10,121 03-29-2021, 10:50 PM
  Hot mom boobs Kiran roshan 0 9,525 03-21-2021, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Kiran roshan
  ಇಂಡಿಯನ್ ಸ್ಕಾನ್ದಲ್ಸ್ ನಲ್ಲಿ ಸಹಜ ಮೊಲೆಗಳೇ ಇವೆ. sexstories 0 29,098 07-02-2020, 01:50 PM
Last Post: sexstories
  ಮೈಸೂರು ಮಲ್ಲಿಗೆಯ ದಪ್ಪ ಮೊಲೆ sexstories 0 50,674 07-02-2020, 01:50 PM
  ಭಾರತದಲ್ಲಿ ಇಂಡಿಯನ್ ಬ್ರಾ sexstories 0 20,720 07-02-2020, 01:50 PM