My Naughty Spanish Teacher - Part 2
07-02-2020, 01:21 AM,
My Naughty Spanish Teacher - Part 2
In case you haven't yet, go read part 1 first at (My Naughty Spanish Teacher)<br/><br/>So starting where I left off, she spilled her water on her shirt. She had a shocked expression and tried to cover up her nipples, she looked at me and said, "Oh no! I'm so sorry!"<br/><br/>I couldn't believe what had just happened. I was so hard and could feel my pre cum in my pants as my tip would move around. I told her back, "No no it's ok, I know it was a mistake." She ran to get a new shirt. As she ran her tits where bouncing up and down over and over again.<br/><br/>I count take it! My dick print was easily seen through my pants and I knew she could see it<br/><br/>She grabbed a new dry shirt and placed it down. Right in front of me, she took of her wet shirt slowly. When she got to the tits they bounced down and she had the nicest nipples I had ever seen in my life.<br/><br/>There we were, I had a hard cock and she had her tits out. She looked at me and asked, "If I ask you something, with you tell me the truth?" I told her nervously, "Of course, what's wrong?" She told me, "My husband has been gone lately a lot, and I've been wondering if I'm not good enough for him anymore, do you think I'm ugly?" Of course I told her she wasn't ugly.<br/><br/>She told me back, "If you honestly think that, then can you rate my tits on a scale from 1-10?" I couldn't believe what she just asked me! I kept silent for about 5 seconds, then she repeated the question. I told her back "I mean, they are a nice size, and I love how they point to the nipple, the color is nice, and they are kind of saggy, which is my type, so I would give them a 10."<br/><br/>She had a naught smile on her face and walked up to me, she took off her band in her hair and let down her curly puffy messy hair and told me, "If you really think so, then prove it." She can't up to me and grabbed my hard cock.<br/><br/>I was in the moment, so I opened my mouth and sucked on her tits, they were perfectly sized for sucking. As I sucked her tits, she pushed me on the bed and started to rub her pussy against my hard cock, as she did that I rubbed my nipples and kept if sucking.<br/><br/>she told me, "Wow, yours is way bigger than my husbands!" And moved her mouth over to my dick. She wrapped her nice soft lips against it and spit on it. She stroked it to live it up then went crazy on it.<br/><br/>I kept rubbing my nipples as she was sucking my cock hard. It was so nice. She told me, "When your about to, cum in my mouth, I want to taste your hot salty semen!" I was so hard that I came.<br/><br/>My cum got all over her tits and inside her mouth, she gargled it up and spit it on her hand. Then she took her cum covered hand and played with her pussy while kissing me. I could still taste my cum in her mouth and was enjoying my time greatly.<br/><br/>Then, she got off and grabbed something under the bed, when I saw what it was I was so shocked.<br/><br/>That is all for part 2!<br/><br/>If you want part 3 email me at [email protected] and let me know, also please give me feedback and tell me your favorite parts.<br/><br/>Again I appreciate all of the nice emails on the last one and hope to continue my real story.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart Bus Alli Unknown Lady Jote Seducing Sex 3 Rbhat1122 0 17,576 04-22-2023, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Rbhat1122
  ತನ್ನ ಹೆಂಡತಿಯ ಬಗ್ಗೆ ಗಂಡನ ಕಲ್ಪನೆಗಳು funlover 4 38,948 07-10-2022, 12:28 PM
Last Post: car_driver02
  ಮಾಪನ ತೆಗೆದುಕೊಳ್ಳುವಲ್ಲಿ ಸ್ಪರ್ಶಿಸುವ ಮೂಲಕ ಟೈಲರ್ ನನ್ನ ಹೆಂಡತಿಯನ್ನು ಆನಂದಿಸಿದನು funlover 3 29,108 06-13-2022, 03:44 AM
Last Post: Nprasad
  ಕೊಬ್ಬೇರಿದ ದೊಡ್ದಕುಂಡೆ sexstories 11 66,132 04-27-2022, 05:32 PM
Last Post: funlover
Heart Bus Alli Unknown Lady Jote Seducing Sex 2 Rbhat1122 0 10,255 04-25-2021, 03:14 PM
Heart Bus alli unknown lady jote seducing sex Rbhat1122 0 10,051 03-29-2021, 10:50 PM
  Hot mom boobs Kiran roshan 0 9,473 03-21-2021, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Kiran roshan
  ಇಂಡಿಯನ್ ಸ್ಕಾನ್ದಲ್ಸ್ ನಲ್ಲಿ ಸಹಜ ಮೊಲೆಗಳೇ ಇವೆ. sexstories 0 29,044 07-02-2020, 01:50 PM
Last Post: sexstories
  ಮೈಸೂರು ಮಲ್ಲಿಗೆಯ ದಪ್ಪ ಮೊಲೆ sexstories 0 50,563 07-02-2020, 01:50 PM
  ಭಾರತದಲ್ಲಿ ಇಂಡಿಯನ್ ಬ್ರಾ sexstories 0 20,656 07-02-2020, 01:50 PM