Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays - Page 135 - SexBaba

Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays

"I don't know Nayan, what happens to me, the moment, I see you. I get mesmerized by you always," he said.

Nayan was often very surprised to the sexual urge of her husband. At this age, her husband had a regular demand for sex. He had an 8" length of a very big cock. Secretly, they both will watch imported porn video containing African and American fuckings. They would follow the similar positions and enjoy their fucking. Because of the hectic activities going on in the household, and the crowd of Relatives, they had hardly any chance of fucking. Last night only, they had a nice fucking after a long time.

"You are a naughty boy. Last night, you have made me tired, still I feel the sweet pain throughout my body," Nayan said smilingly.

He recalled the last night affairs. After, discussing with his son Aditya in the night, he left for his Bed Room. Nayan was lying in the Bed Room in flat position, bending her two legs, and keeping her left hand covering her eyelids. Due to bending of her legs, the saree, she was wearing was pulled up above, and her two white smooth anklets were glazing with light. The portion of saree was sided from the waist line, and the portion of her flat naval area to wide waist was clearly visible. The two big Boobs were swaying up and down. Immediately, he developed a hard one.

Nayan was half asleep. At the sound of opening of the Door, and footstep of her husband, she opened her eyes, and woke up.

"You look too tired," she looked at her husband, and asked questionably.

"Yes," replied "It is a matter of this week, I wish God will help me to overcome all the problems."

Nayan noticed the hardness above his pajama. She got up, embraced him, kissed him on his lips, and touched his hardness.

"Ohhhh, God!" she exclaimed. "How this iron rod has been created suddenly?" she asked in a smiling and mischievous manner.

[mg]SexDug • Indian Adult Blog

"You see, Nayan! When I entered the room, you were sleeping in such a position, that my dick suddenly woke up," he said, and planted kiss on the face of Nayan.

He reached up, and touched her cheek with his hand. He leaned in again, this time his lips caressing her with more force. Nayan let out a sigh, and she began to return his kiss. Her lips parted as he pushed his tongue against them. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her in to him closer as he explored her mouth. She tangled her tongue against his, melting in to his embrace, and losing herself in this amazing moment. It had been a long time since he had visited her like this, because of his pre-occupation in Nivetha's marriage affairs.

Both of them parted, breathing hard, and gazing in to each other's eyes. he removed her saree completely. He silently opened up his blouse. He began to slide the blouse over her shoulder.

"Very nice," He whispered, observing, Nayan sitting in front of him in her white lacy Bra.

Nayanthara-nude-fakes-1.jpg


Her breasts of 36" were heaving as she tried to breath. Then, He tugged on his shirt, pulling it over his head to expose that well toned torso, and pulled Nayan in to another kiss, more passionate, and heated than before. His hands reached behind her, and she felt her Bra loosen and fall from her body.

His kiss moved to her neck, and then down, suckling on her breast with satisfied groans as she settled back to lie on the bed. He grasped the other breast hard in his hand as he licked, and sucked the other. Nayan had a sexy slim body with two big Boobs of 36" with bunch of hairs under her arm pits, and in crotch area. Nayan only used to trim her hairs, knowing well aware of the fact that he liked hairs on her body.

He began to unfasten her petticoat , pulling it off easily. Nayan was completely naked. Easing her thighs apart, he lay beside her, and moved his hand up her thighs towards her pussy. His fingers slid inside, making her gasp, and then both kissed as he thrust them in and out.

Nayanthara-nude-fakes-3.jpg


"Yes! Yes!" she parted her hips, rolling involuntarily, and cried loudly.

Her groaning was a fire, and that fire was rapidly up the length of his spine.

"Shhhhhhh!" he put his fingers on her lips, "Our son Aditya and Daughter-in-law are in the adjunct room. They will hear your voice."

His thumb grazed over her clit, and that was enough to send Nayan over the edge. She cried softly, feeling her internal muscles clamp around his thirsty fingers. He stopped, sitting up to unfasten his pajama, and wriggling out of them, followed by his underwear. His cock sprang up, long and hard. He took the hand of Nayan, guiding it to the hard shaft.

Nayan pumped that shaft hard, cupping his balls with the other hand as he leaned back. Then, Nayan shifted, taking the tip in to her mouth, and swirling her tongue over it.

"God!" Viswanath cried.

She began to suck, taking a little more of the length in to her mouth. He was soon on his back. She twisted round to get a better angle, straddling her legs in either side of his shoulders. His tongue probed in to her aching pussy, and began to fuck it as she greedily sucked on his cock.

(MyPornSnap.top)_hot-nayanthara-pussy-squirting-after-sex-xxx-latest-fuck-fake.png.jpg


They both gasped, and groaned, their hips rolling, and backs arching as the lust between them intensified. They rolled on the bed, getting in to position. She lay back, parting her legs as he settled between them. His hard cock pressed against her stomach.

Nayan whimpered, "I want you."

"I want you too," He grunted.

He shifted the tip of his cock, and pushed against her wet pussy. "God, I want this so much," he moaned.
 
Just seeing my mom straddle that cock in reverse cowgirl style slowly with her petite body almost made me cum in my pants. As her bed was facing the door and in this position she was facing the door too, i for the first time could see her in all her glory.

She had her hair in high ponytail, her almond shaped brown eyes, to her high cheek bones and her thin sharp nose and that small mouth with perfectly shaped pouty lips. Her tits were more than a handful but firm and soft at the same time with pink nipples erect bouncing softly as she rode him. Her thin waist flat stomach giving her an amazing hour glass figure and then there was clean shaven pussy with her clit on display. Her thighs and legs were firm and sculptured just like her ass, it was quite a sight.

[mg]My Free Nice Sex Pics Gallery!

In the mean time Suresh had started sucking on breasts, she held his head with a hand full of his hair with her right hand and her left hand was on Rajus chest with her back arched. She was no longer just riding him slowly but had started grinding on his cock faster and faster like a Bitch in heat, while pushing Suresh's head down towards her pussy. Suddenly I heard her say she wanted him to lick her clit while she was grinding on Rajus monster.

Now the room was full of her moaning sounds the aaaahhhhas got louder the grinding got faster and Suresh's head was moving with her movement as he licked away at her clit, her head was tilted back eyes shut, Raju was holding on to her ass for dear life. Then she orgasmed like I've never seen anyone do before she started moving like she's had an epileptic fit, the moaning was so loud I thought the whole building would hear her. It took her a good couple of minutes to subside down, I had seriously never seen anything like that.

Then Raju got up stood on the bed while she sat on Suresh's face, she was still moving her hips slowly rubbing her pussy on his face and giving Raju a blowjob, more like trying to wrap her small mouth around that monster, I'd still give her full marks for effort. After a good 5 minutes of this Raju came he held her head tight dumping all his cum into her mouth. The room was now full of Raju grunting loud like seriously loud and glug glug glug of my mom trying to swallow all the cum.

5.jpg


She was now getting of Suresh's face, my eyes for a second left her face to see Suresh's face full of her juices, when I looked back up she had a trail of cum leaking from the side of her mouth, then I looked into her eyes and she was staring directly at me, she took her finger scraped the leaking cum and put it i her mouth sucking all the cum of her finger while staring at me, I almost died, and left immediately when Raju while wiping his remaining cum of his cock on her cheek decided to cock slap her and she lost eye contact, at that moment I had no idea how fuck am I going to go home and face her again...

As I left the apartment still under shock of what I had just witnessed, but more than that now scared about being caught spying on her, I left the building.

I just could not take the image of mom with the two of them out of my head. On one side I was feeling guilty about spying on my own mom and ashamed because it turned me on so much.

It was not like I had not been turned on by my mom in the past like our last trip to Phuket together, where every time going to the beach with her would give me a hard on because of the skimpy bikini's she wore which left very little to imagination. Or her see through summer dresses which she would wear with nothing but a thong.

7e0c0a0bbadaf877d45254c449f35754.jpg


I remember going to bars in the evening and she would be dressed as skimpy as the sluts on the side of the road in short shorts and tube tops.

I'll never forget the night she got picked up by a stranger at a bar and I ended up sleeping on the sofa of our suite, hearing them fucking all night in the adjacent room.

So I had been turned on many times by her, like any young son with a hot mom. But this was different seeing her getting fucked not only turned me on but made me lust her in a way I had never felt before.

While trying to get a grip on today's events I realised it was time to head back home.

Despite being scared and ashamed of my actions, I somehow managed getting myself to the door of my apartment.

As I opened the door with my set of keys, hoping I'll just sneak into my room, my heart was pounding faster than it had been the last time round.

But to my surprise I was greeted by a smiling mom walking barefoot towards me with her hair wet and a towel wrapped around her boobs covering her till her thighs.

9a4cb2a0b85d5453338b03665b1ba2a9.jpg


I just froze as she approached me giving me a hug and a peck on my lips like she usually does when I get home.

She probably didn't see me! I thought.

Mom smiling, "You smell of cigarettes, go brush your teeth and while you're at it have a shower too."

I did as I was told, entering the bathroom I noticed mom's laundry bag was lying on top of the washing machine.

I had to peek. Inside were skimpy shorts, thongs, lacy bras tight tops etc.

Seeing the stuff and imagining my mom wearing them started getting me hard again. Then I found the white thong she was wearing this afternoon with which she'd wiped the cum on her eye, it still had dried cum on it.

That was enough for me, as my 7 inch cock was super hard and pointing towards the ceiling, it felt like it would take off. I started shagging furiously to my moms image of getting fucked by the two guys.

P28229.jpg


I could not get over how turned on I was on seeing my own mom getting fucked, any self respecting son would have probably beaten the guys and fought with his mom, but I was definitely a pervert I realised.

Soon there were streams of cum landing on the shower cubicle wall.

What a relief! Probably now I can stop thinking about it I hoped.
 
Me:- Sir, we need to go our kid is alone at home. We are husband and wife. Show him your ID, dear. (she handed her DL over to him).

Cop:- Is that your husband?

Haripriya:- Yes, he is my husband.

Sweta acted as if she was screaming in agony.

Sweta:- Ahhhh…!!!!

Cop:- Damn it! Okay, you can go.

He went to check on Sweta and I went with Haripriya.

Me:- Where is your husband?

Haripriya:- He is on a business trip.

Me:- When will he be back?

Haripriya:- A week later.

Me:- Good, take me to your home.

I messaged Sweta to go home and call me if it was safe to come. I went to Haripriya’s home which was about 20 minutes away from the bank.

We reached her home. It was a 2 BHK apartment in a high-rise building. Once we were in, I asked her to sit in on the sofa and be quiet. She looked pretty relaxed. I got a message from Sweta.

Sweta:- I am messaging from the bathroom. The cops are here asking me to help them draw a sketch of you. Don’t come home.

Me:- Okay, Let me know when it’s safe. I am in a safe place, don’t worry. And delete all my messages.

Sweta:- Okay.

Haripriya:- Can I have some water, please?

Me:- Sure. Even I will have some.

Haripriya got up and started moving to the bedroom.

Me:- HEY!!! Do you keep water in the kitchen or bedroom?

Haripriya:- I was going to the bathroom. I really need to pee first. All this is making me nervous. Please.

Me:- Where is your phone? Give it to me.

Haripriya handed me her phone and I followed her to the bathroom and waited for her outside the bathroom as she went in.

She went in and came out after a few minutes and went to the kitchen to get some water from the fridge. I was standing behind the door and couldn’t see exactly what she was doing.

[mg]https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a7/0f/38/a70f386014f3de5d0209085d9be7152b.jpg[/img]

She drank first and then passed me the rest. I drank the water and we sat on the sofa. That was all I remember. I thought I was blacked out.

I don’t know after how many minutes or hours I woke up, but I was naked with my hands and legs tied to a bedpost. I had a pillow under my head. I was drowsy at first, but then came to my senses and started fighting to get out of the situation.

Haripriya:- Oh, You are up. Stop struggling. I have tied you up pretty well. You are just wasting your energy.

I turned my head sideways. I found Haripriya on her computer desk wearing only a bra and panty.

Haripriya-In-Bikini-Photoshoot.jpg


Me:- You bitch, untie me and let me go.

Haripriya:- Calm down, dear.

There was silence in the room.

Haripriya:-That’s much better. Now you are my bitch till I say so. I got tired of disconnecting your whore’s call so I broke your phone and am very sure that she ain’t going to the cops filing a missing report.

Me:- You broke my phone? How long was I out and why am I naked?

Haripriya:- It’s four in the morning, and you are naked because I want to fuck you, idiot.

She got rid of her clothes and stood completely naked in front of me. She was fair and looked beautiful. She had a well-maintained body with no fat except on her big ass which was bouncing.

hari.jpg


She came and stood on top of the bed with both her legs on either side of my hips with her pussy right above my dick. She had a nice pair of tits.

Her jet-black hair was tied up nicely. She gave me a view of her pussy which had trimmed little pubic hair. She stood there showing off her hot body. My dick was starting to rise. She then knelt near me and started sucking my dick.

Me:- Let me go, you whore.

Haripriya:- Shut up, bitch.

She looked angry. I just kept quiet and allowed her to do whatever she wanted. Besides, I too was enjoying her mouth on my dick.

She also licked my balls. She kept spitting on my dick making it really wet, her saliva was all over my dick and balls.

Haripriya:- You got a nice dick. 6-7″ long nice and thick. It will be good to fuck you bitch.

kajPcUi6MRsKyI_6BzRqLoDMFpqDvtcQoeNNyVUVWP71ztIFeJkgaHscR9ID1vXHOE9PmGWjAIBn9H706lItr-_BsTjSWQEmF8Cc


She sucked for some more time and came sat on my dick and started jumping up and down my cock with brute force. She adjusted the speed to her liking and kept fucking me.

Her moans told me how much she was enjoying it. She untied her hair and let it fall. They were nice and silky with little curls at the end coming up to her nipples. She flung her hair back and started pinching her nipples. She fucked me for 15 minutes.

Haripriya:- Oh, Yess… That’s good… I am cumming… Godddd!!! YESSS… That’s it.

(MyPornSnap.top)_ragini-dwivedi-xxx-pussy-sex-images-04.jpg


She arched her back, threw her head backward, and kept riding me while pressing her boobs. All I could do was have a hard dick and watch her enjoy herself.
 
As they both caught their breaths and laid in each other's arms Akash looking down and said, "nice bra."

"Oh, you'll love all the sexy lingerie your mom got me and the clothes, she's gotten me a bag full of stuff! I really love your mom." Then laughing Priyanka said. "I must be the first woman in history to say that about their mother in law."

"So how was the night babes?" Asked an inquisitive Akash, now that she'd mentioned being naughty during their fuck session.

"Oh babes, from the moment we entered the night club there were guys hitting on your mom and me offering us drinks and just doing the regular stuff all guys do to get your attention."

Then looking up at Akash, "are you sure you won't to hear this, I know my flirting with guys or having some fun doesn't bother you but your mom?"

"Mom's a single woman and I'm a grown ass man, I'm sure I can handle what both of you did baby." Akash said in a calm manner.

"Ok then here we go, first we just ignored all the advances and kept to our selves, but as the drinks kept flowing we both started loosening up and started a little harmless flirting." Then taking a deep breath.

"Soon your mom escorted two of the guys to dance, leaving me with one guy as she headed towards the dark and smoky dance floor."

"Five minutes of that guy trying to flirt with me, I got bored and asked him if he wanted to dance as I wanted to see what mom was up to."

Then again taking a deep breath Priyanka carried on, "what I saw was...you want to hear this right?"

scraped-img-1784319360504.jpg

Akash just nodded.

"They were in the darkest smokiest corner of the dance floor, with mom sandwiched between the two guys with her dress ridden up over her waist , with the guy in front smooching her and squeezing her thong clad ass with both hands, while the guy behind her was dry humping her arched back while groping her dress covered boobs."

"Then what did you do?" Asked an inquisitive Akash.

"I was shocked to say the least but that's when mom saw me and signalled me to join her, she immediately let go of both of them and grabbed me by the waist and whispered in my ear, you ready to have some fun?"

"Then!" Asked a shocked Akash.

"We started dancing and grinding with each other surrounded by these three guys who were having a field day feeling us up and groping us, mom could tell I was feeling a little uncomfortable when she held me close kissed me on my lips and asked me to enjoy the attention and not over think it."

Priyanka suddenly sounding horny, "I don't know what came over me babes but I started kissing your mom back and the next thing I knew was we were smooching, groping and grinding each other while their were three pairs of hands all over us, I was so fucking turned on."

BOYT-feature.jpg


Then Priyanka suddenly stopped her story and smiling she said, "looks like someone's is as excited as I was." As she looked down at Akash's thick eight inch cock which was fully erect craving attention.

Akash had never thought of his mom in a sexual way, despite all his friends repeatedly telling him how hot they thought she was most of his life. But the thought of his girlfriend and hot mom making out was too much too handle.

"So you actually made out with my mom, fuck I wish I could have been there to see that." Said a horny sounding Akash.

"I had thought you'd be pissed of babes, I love the fact you are as pervy as your mom and me." Priyanka said as she mounted Akash and started riding him immediately with her hands pressed against his hard chest. As she said "Why waist a beautiful hard...on."

priyanka-arul-mohan-nude-4-of-7.jpg


"The what happened?" Asked Akash as he grabbed her ass with both hands as she started grinding on him harder.

"Aaahhhhh," Priyanka moaned, "I was so turned on babes, your mom obviously realised that and soon she excused the two of us and led me to the loo...aaahhhhh, where babes she gave me the best fingering and licking of my life..."

"Fuckkkkkk, my mom went down on youuuuuuuuu." Akash screamed as he started cumming in Priyanka.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh...Yesssssss," Priyanka screamed back cumming herself.

[mg]https://i.pixxxels.cc/1PvP9wC2/priyanka-arul-mohan-nude-2-of-7.jpg[/img]

As she collapsed on his chest, she heard Akash ask softly, "then?"

"We sneaked out without those boys seeing us and came back home, your mom's a slut Akash and I love her, you know I want to be just like her." Priyanka said still breathing heavily.

"I wouldn't have it any other way love." Akash had whispered as the dozed of.
 
On the other hand, Nayanthara's life was also passing happily. She was enjoying her life as a maid for the groups. She would sweep, and clean the entire house. She would serve them tea anytime they wanted. She would cook foods for them, serve them breakfast, Lunch and dinner. She would clean all the utensils. The Groups were also very happy as some body was taking care of them. The two Groups will arrive in the alternative day and will be gone next day morning for their duties.

Nayanthara will be always available for them for fucking. Whenever anybody would wish, he would approach Nayanthara, and Nayanthara would let him fucking her irrespective of day time or night time. Since Nayanthara was in safe period for 15 days, she was allowing cum inside her pussy.

2-big-black-telugu-cock-Nayanthara-ass-and-pussy-hole-3some-sex-foto.jpg


Nayanthara would wash their undergarments, but she had a habit that before washing, she would sniff their undergarments, feeling the manliness of their cocks and body sweats. Then sometimes, she would lick those garments and would enjoy the salty taste.

But, the groups were completely unaware of her one secret. Every evening, she would visit the prostitute area. She had befriended with other prostitutes and she would be with them for waiting customers. Since she was very fair and beautiful in contrast to other prostitutes, she became a costly prostitute in the area, and was always in demand. She would be fucked by not less than 4 customers every day, and would earn not less than Rs.400/-every evening. It was a passion for her, a favorite pastime. All the low class people of slum would fuck her by paying heavy money. She was so famed in the fucking circle as branded prostitute that people from city would also arrive in evening only to fuck her.

Black-cock-fucking-Nayan-pundai-xxx-image.jpg


It so happened that one old beggar saved Rs.50/- only to fuck her. One evening, by paying Rs.50/-, the dirty old beggar approached Nayanthara for fucking. She had never been fucked by a Beggar, so for a new kind of erotic enjoyment, she agreed. Nayanthara led him to a distance to that garbage area so that nobody would disturb them. She chose a big heap of garbage so that they could not be noticed by others.

She asked him, "What's your name?"

"I am Ramu," he replied.

She observed him intently.

Ramu was a 60 yrs old beggar. Whole day, he will be begging in Bus terminal, will consume left out foods of the people. He was a very dirty person, he never remembered, when he had his last bath. He had big nails both in hands, and in his feet which were black due to accumulation of all dirty things. He had long disheveled unoiled hairs never combed in his life time with full of dandruffs. His face was full of rugged long moustache and beard. His entire body was full of skin infected patches due to bacteria. He was toothless in some part of his cavity, and the remaining teeth were decadent due to gum disease. The pyorrhea smell from his mouth could be felt from the distance.

Suddenly Nayanthara felt a nauseate feeling, and she was going to vomit as the stench smell of very hard body odor similar to smell of a Caracas hit her nostrils. Ramu's sweated body was emitting another hard smell. She felt the very dirty and soiled palms of Ramu on her entire naked body. His fingers touched her pussy and he felt the bushy hairs around it. Ramu was very thrilled to touch there.

Then he inserted her dirty finger inside the pussy hole.

Nayanthara moaned, "AAaaaahhhhhhh".

Ramu in his other hand was cupping the boobs of Nayanthara, and started squeezing. Nayanthara could feel the scratching of his dirty long nails on her boobs. After doing this for some moments, Ramu bent down, started kissing Nayanthara in her cheeks, and in her lips. Nayanthara could feel his moustache and beards over her face, and felt the dirtiest smell she never had in her life. The pyorrhea smell of Ramu was so dominant that Nayanthara felt her breathing as the same as if the breathing of Ramu had been entered in to her body.

Without delay, Ramu suddenly parted the lips of Nayanthara in his lips, and probed deeply inside the mouth of Nayanthara. A bizarre sexual desire overpowered her, and she became very horny. Ramu started sucking the tongue of Nayanthara, and there was an exchange of saliva. She also responded by sucking his tongue. She felt the bizarre taste of Ramu's saliva in her mouth and gulped all the saliva which was full of bacteria. Sometimes, Ramu would bite sharply her soft petals of lips. She was embracing him, and felt the patches of bacteria infected parts in his body.

Spontaneously, her hand came down and touched the cock of Ramu; she started fondling, and massaging it which was very longer and thicker cock than Vikram singh. It was like a hot iron rod meant to burn the palm of Nayanthara.

Ramu moaned, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh."

As his lips were glued to the lips of Nayanthara, his lips parted, and a heavy quantity of saliva dripped inside the mouth of Nayanthara. Then Ramu stood up and knelt before the mouth of Nayanthara, and ordered her to suck his cock.

Nayanthara gripped the big cock which was full of patches and dry wounds. She stretched the foreskin downwards, and felt the velvet head of the cock. A very strong pungent odor spread the atmosphere. Without caring all these, Nayanthara put the dick in her mouth. Suddenly, she felt a starch substances has accumulated the entire bulbous head of the dick and the lower part of the foreskin. The unbearable stench was coming from there. Without any delay, Nayanthara started to clean those with her tongue and gulped the entire things. Now Ramu was fucking her mouth in and out. After fucking for sometimes, Ramu got up, and instructed Nayanthara to kneel like a Doggy.

[mg]meninas xxx Photos Gallery - MyPornSnap.top

Nayanthara obeyed his order. Ramu parted the ass cheeks, found her vulva below ass hole, and with a sudden force, he pumped the entire cock in to her pussy hole. Making a sound of uncork a bottle, his cock slipped deep, and reached at the end of her pussy hole very easily. He shoved his cock forward, feeling the widening crevice opened, and accepted the knob of his cock head.

Slowly, her pussy hole stretched, and accommodated the invading cock as it slid slowly in to the hot interior of her pussy. He could feel the tight inner wall of her rubber like pussy hole slap over his glans, then tightened slightly as his saliva coated cock sank in to Nayanthara's velvet passage. He reached down, caressing and rubbing his hands over Nayanthara's broad ass before gripping her hips, and holding her steady as he shoved his throbbing cock deep in to her pussy.

xnayantara-picture-nayanthara-nude-sex-photos-and-naked-colletion-6.jpg


He started pumping in a violent manner, and at the same time, he was squeezing the boobs of Nayanthara under her arm pits and kissing her cheeks from side.

Due to a big cock inside her pussy hole, Nayanthara felt the sensation throughout her body. Her pussy became hot and moist.

An erotic fever came to her mind and body and she started moaning and sighs, "Ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh...harder...fuckkkkk...me... fuckkkkkkkkk...moreeee...Aaaaahhhhhhh," Nayanthara groaned.
 
Guys Chose young actress below 32

sonarika bhadoria

8934b5d607a94fc35fc0fde51c38b244.jpg


Nithya menon

-Nithya-Menon---%285%297004.jpg


Nazriya nazim

73c39da79e8026f4a3999540d8ec24cf.jpg
 
My body was in no doubt of how I felt about it all, almost without thinking about it, my fingers rubbed my engorged clit frantically and I had to use my other hand to grip the shower curtain as an orgasm exploded across my body.

I took my time getting 'dressed' if that's what you could call an outfit that consisted solely of stockings. Despite being so thoroughly used already, it didn't help with my feelings of shame and fear as I tentatively took the few steps downstairs.

Jim had helped himself to a drink and was sitting completely naked in my armchair, watching TV. As he saw me almost totally naked again he almost growled in pleasure but put me to work in fixing him a sandwich.

As ridiculous as it sounds with me starkers, we just chatted idly about nothing very much for a while. Jim was obviously recovering his strength for my next ordeal as I knew (and hoped) he wasn't finished with me. I struggled to concentrate at all on small talk, my mind and soul awash with trying to process all the things that had happened to me today.

Snapping me out of my reflection, Jim put his plate on the floor and sat bolt upright;

"Right slut, come and sit on this chair next to me," as he said it, he pointed to a chair adjacent to his. I did so calmly, he immediately gave me further orders.

Drape each of your legs over each arm of the chair. I did, crimson with the lewdness of my position, my soaked cunt wide open for his view, just a few inches from his face, I couldn't be any more easy and available.

"Start rubbing that clit, I want you to cum in front of me, here and now while I take some pics. All those other guys on that chat site need to see what a brazen whore you really are!"

katrina-kaif-nude-7-300x297.jpg


With that he took his phone out and started snapping pics of me as I rubbed my inner cunt lips and rubbed my hot clit, my juices already dripping down my legs. I had already cum a number of times but this situation was so incredibly hot, I wouldnt last long. I even managed to humiliate myself even further, I lifted my bum up in the air so my cunt was even closer to him and as I looked up at him enjoying the view, I snapped my head back and my pussy exploded against my fingers, my legs buckling and trembling as I fell back into the chair.

Jim put his phone away and gave me a moment to recover. After my breathing vaguely approached normal again, he spoke to from the next chair;

Jim: "Tell me slut, what is it that you want to happen next."

[mg]https://imgfy.net/images/2020/10/23/katrina-kaif-6_orig.jpg[/img]

I looked at him puzzled and said, "I'll do whatever you want," it was certainly the truth.

"Yes I know that," Jim said, "But what do you actually want me do?"

I blushed and hesitated. I never liked this. The advantage of being a submissive is the Dominant always sets the agenda and I still didn't quite want to be open about my horny lust, even though he had just seen it, several times (I actually don't even recall how often I had cum!)

I thought honestly about what I wanted. So far today, Jim had done very well in treating me like a slut so the answer was simple, I just wanted to please him, to do whatever he wanted but what to say in reply?

"I...I guess I want to suck that big cock again and...and feel you inside my pussy...? I stammered.

"Inside your what?" he countered.

I remembered our rule in chat, I didn't have a pussy, I had a cunt. However, he didn't wait for a reply. Instead, he spread his legs wide and I saw he was hard again, not rock hard but hard enough for his dick to be pointing at me, and for his balls to be dangling below.

"My dick is sore from using you so much slut, but as you asked, I'll have your mouth again and I suppose I better sample that cunt, make you my 3 hole slut!" he smiled, impressed by his chatter and bravado.

"Crawl over here between my legs and lick my balls!" As he said this, he gripped his cock and pulled it up like a gear stick, his already drained balls falling down passively below.

I did it immediately, my palms on the carpet, taking the couple of steps needed until my mouth was right over his shaft and balls. I mewed in excitement as my tongue lapped across each ball in turn, my tongue snaking over them and lapping at the base of his shaft. I tried to grip his cock but he batted my hand away so I kissed and licked the head of his cock, sliding my lips up and down the shaft, learning what he liked by the deepness of his low moans, enjoying my emerging role as his own **censored** cocksucker.

I love cocksucking like nothing else, it feels like a form of worship to me, of homage. The symbol of male power, the hard cock and thick veiny shaft being adored by a woman, me, on her knees serving him. Through the reverie of my task, he spurred me on with some delicious verbals, "You're such a dirty cocksucker" and "take it all in your mouth you nasty whore!" - I love slut talk like that and I was in no position to argue, it only spurred me on to please him all the more.

I spent a while between his legs before I felt his hands lift my head higher and over his fully erect cock. As I opened my mouth wide to take him all in, he pressed his hands on the top of my head and started to face fuck me. I struggled to breath properly, my eyes teared up and streamed and spittle slid out of the small amount of space left between my mouth and his dick. His cock was spearing in and out my my mouth and down my throat and I started to think I was going to take my second mouthful of the day, but he suddenly pulled his nob right out my mouth.

121339197_fkat9.md.jpg


"Quickly, slut, get your dirty cunt on this dick!" with that he waved it impatiently in the air, I stood upright, so quickly that I was dizzy with lust and arousal. I gripped his shaft which was soaked in my spit and directed the shaft between my legs and my sopping snatch. His cock rammed inside me embarrassingly easily, I was so wet, my cunt lips offered virtually no resistance and almost immediately my outer labia was resting on his balls.

He gripped my hips and urged me to ride his cock and I did just that, sliding my used cunt up and down over his shaft, my big tits smashing up and down with urgency.

144684539_fkat3.jpg


"Rub your clit again, I want you cumming over my dick!" he screamed, getting closer himself. I could feel his solid shaft inside me as I milked his cock. We fucked frantically like this for a short while before he gripped my hips tighter, held me in place and I felt his cock twitching inside me again, this time giving me whatever his balls had left in them, on this occasion, blasting inside my cunt. The feeling brought me off too, my pussy erupting in pleasure and knocking all the breath out my body as I crumpled on a heap next to Jim, feeling some sort of fluid leak out onto my leg.

I surprised myself at that point. I wanted to show Jim how much I approved of this, an active and willing participant. I slid down between his legs again, scooped up his cock which had already withered a little and put it straight into my mouth. My tongue quickly searching for our salty fluids as I submissively cleaned his cock as a thank you for using me like the slut I was.

Katrina-Kaif-Nude-Pussy-And-Ass-Fucked-And-Blowjob-Fake-_002.jpg


I further humiliated myself by keeping Jim's cock in my moith long after it was clean. So much so, that Jim had to swat me away impatiently and tell me, "not to worry you'll be sucking it so much soon your mouth will go numb..."

"Well you've drained my balls completely and my cock is so worn out I can't get it up again," Jim quipped as he prepared to leave some time later.

The scene at my front door would have seemed truly ludicrous to any passers by. It was only just breaking into evening and Jim was being let out by an executive woman who just happened to be wearing nothing but black stockings, oh and a lot of Jim's semen in all her orifices. I recall being thankful that due to having such a large house with a driveway, none of my neighbours would be able to see.

Jim looked at me, placed his left hand on my shoulder to pull me round a little and with his other hand, swatted my arse so hard that if I could see it, I was sure there would be a red hand print on my pale white arse flesh.

I scowled, Jim laughed and as he left said, " Next time I decide to fuck you any which way I like, you need to be more prepared. You're the one rolling in money. I want you to buy a nice collar and matching leash, you choose your own colour. Oh and the biggest butt plug you can find, I'm going to be inside that tight arse of yours a lot so it needs to be ready and gaping whenever I am..."

He looked at me with a semi smile and for acceptance.

I smiled back with all the submissiveness he hoped for, "Yes of course...Sir."

katrina-kaif-bdsm-thong-001.jpg


Katrina-Kaif-naked-body-tied-bollywood-slave-actress-bondage-after-shoot.jpg


THE-END
 
Sara heard and felt the pop as Oscar pushed her down. She crawled over to him and gripped his cock in her hand. She kissed the tip twice. She told the cock she loved it. She leaned in kissing it again as her tongue darted out slurping at the cum trickling out of the pulsating hole. She took him in her mouth again sucking at her juices, her saliva, and his semen. She needed to clean him, she didn't want to disappoint her new King. As she cleaned, Emmitt took her arm and gave her a shot of H. The drug flooded her body, and she sank to the floor once she was done...fading away to the blissful high. "Good Sluts get rewarded." Oscar laughed.

Kareena watched her clean Oscar's cock, her pussy was wet. "Jai can you help this dirty slut get to the car, I need to speak to them about future endeavors."

Sara-Ali-Khan-10.md.jpg


Jai stopped the video and put his phone away. He stood up and helped Sara to her feet. He took her hand and scooped up the semen spilling out of her pussy and down her legs. He guided her hand to her mouth and made her eat it. "Wouldn't want your dad to see this now would we slut." She ate the last scoop, and Jai lead her to the Car. Kareena walked out 20 mins later, fixing her hair and shirt.

She got into the car, looked in the backseat. A smile crossed her face as she saw Sara in a long off stare, and rubbing her pussy. She started the Car and drove home. She killed the lights and got out of the car, praying Ali would be in the bedroom.

Sara-Ali-Khan-7.md.jpg


Jai got out and helped Sara out of the car. He helped her walk almost dragging her to the door. They followed in behind Kareena to lights on in the kitchen. Ali was sitting at the table.

" Where did you guys go, stores closed a few hrs ago." He did not look pleased.

Kareena looked back at Jai and head nodded to the upstairs. She turned back to her husband wrapping her hands around his neck. " Oh well we just stopped off at a bar. Had a few drinks, looks like Sara hasn't had much practice." Giggling as she kissed him deep, their tongues fighting for position.

Ali pushed on Kareena. "Hey Sara wait, are you okay I found some ripped clothes in your bedroom. And your room...it smelled funny almost like sex."

Kareena told Jai to continue on, as she turned back to her husband. "Oh sorry, Jai met a girl yesterday...those weren't Sara's clothes." She kissed and rubbed his bulge. "Yes honey he had an innocent girl in there who couldn't get enough of his black cock." She felt his cock grow. "He really turned her out, we picked her up today, and she sucked his cock in the back seat. But you're right he should have his own room. We will set it up tomorrow." She kissed him and took his hand leading him to their room.

Jai laid his step-cousin in her bed. The muffled sound of her parents foot steps passing by with the sound of giggling and squeals.

He walked to the end of the bed and pulled her to him with legs open. As he entered her he heard his aunt moan to her husband. "Ali do you like the taste if the man's cum?" He used me in the bathroom at the bar and God his cock was so thick and black." Jai fucked Sara harder and harder. She just laid their lost her high, a long way off. He listened to Kareena as she told her husband what a slut she was." He blew his load in her as Ali responded "Oh Kareena god I love you, I love that you're a cock addict. I love that you're open to being their whore. Oh baby I'm so glad you let me watch that first time."

[immg]https://imgfy.net/images/2018/07/23/saraalikhanfucked.md.jpg[/img]

Kareena-Kapoor-fucking-bollywood-new-fakes-photos-777x1024.jpg


Jai cuddled into bed holding Sara. Wondering what happened the first time and wondering if Sara will love her surprise tomorrow.

Sara woke to the pinch in her arm. Her eyes slowly opened as the drug rushed through her body. The blissful high taking over her mind before she had a chance to comprehend the day.

"Morning sweetie," Jai greeted her, stroking her silky hair. "Had to calm you down early, couldn't have a repeat yelling like yesterday. Just a small dose of H." He ran his hand over her body, pushing on her tits as he grabbed them. "God baby you look so delicious, unfortunately your dad is home and he can't know...yet." he leaned in kissing her soft lips as they opened for him. He felt her hand wrap around his cock, her kiss getting more passionate.

Sara squeezed his cock and ran her delicate white fingers over his dark chocolate popsicle. She broke the kiss, leaning back and looking up into his eyes. "Please..." the whisper was full of lust and begging. Her eyes sad and batting, her bottom lip pouting.

Jai looked at the innocent whore craving his black cock, but he couldn't ruin this setup, he needed to wait. He pulled away from her, and walked toward her closet, leaving her whimpers behind him.

when-kareena-b9d18a.jpg

Sara slid her hand down her body to her burning triangle. She rolled to her back, opening her legs, her pussy on display in Jai's direction. She slid a 3rd finger in as she watched a naked Jai turn, his cock hidden by a zebra print tube top dress.

He ignored her sexual act. "Kareena bought this for you, she said you would look really nice in it." He stretched out the dress as he handed it to Sara.

Sara laid the dress on top of her and it barely reached from her tits to her Pussy. Laughing, Sara sat up, "I don't think this is going to fit." She stood up and it was clearly too short.

Jai didn't care he was only following directions. "Put the dress on slut, and hurry up about it."

"Do I at least get to wear panties?" Jai threw her a pair of white thong panties. She held them out and right in the middle was a spade with a Q inside. "Umm what is this?"

He smiled at her, watching her put them on. "It lets the world know you're a whore for the black cock." He looked at her pulling down on the dress trying to stretch it over her white panties.

Sara felt so exposed, if she pulled down her nipples popped out. If she pulled up most of the emblem was exposed, while her ass crack was on full display with no coverage. She nervously looked at Jai, "Is this all?"

Jai walked up to her. "Yes, Kareena has your shoes down stairs and she wanted to do your hair and makeup." He walked up to her and hooked her arm. They walked down the stairs together and headed for the kitchen table.

d974b7a882998769e078bb5d91a53c1d.jpg


Ali choked on the bite he just took as he watched his daughter enter the room. The dress she was wearing was clearly new and looked like it belonged on a common street walker. He could see her cleavage straining to hold up the dress, and her panties almost completely exposed.

Sara sat down in front of him, groggy from the Drug and embarrassed by what she was wearing. "Morning daddy, how are you." Not making eye contact with him.

Ali didn't respond, had Sara looked up she would have caught her dad staring straight at her panties. The shocked look was of knowing but not understanding. Ali had seen the logo before, Kareena had worn lots of it, especially on her date nights with her lovers. However he could not comprehend why his innocent daughter would be wearing them. He cleared his head as he looked up at his daughter, " What do you think you're wearing, there is no way you are leaving this house in that."

"Daddy...I-I...umm...h-have...no cho-"

Kareena quickly interjected. "Oh honey don't be so hard on her. She wants to look good, and she clearly feels hot in the outfit." She walked up behind Sara and started playing with her hair. "Besides she's a beautiful girl, its high time she gets a boyfriend who will make her fall in love."

Sara felt her hair yanked back and held back a whimper. She felt Kareena lean down to her ear and whisper.

"Keep your mouth quiet, we got evidence of how much you love being a whore." Kareena started braiding Sara's hair, 2 braids splitting her head. Her hair was long and the braids made her look more young and innocent.

"Yeah daddy , I'm an adult, I can wear what I want." He caught her daddy looking down and she did her best to hide the emblem of her secret. Tugging at the hem, crossing her legs. Nothing helped it only made her feel more slutty.

Kareena turned Sara around in the chair and pulled out her makeup bag. She started applying the makeup as she felt the eyes of Ali boring into her. But she didn't stop, she wanted her to look perfect for her evening.

Ali fought back his anger at his wife. How could she side with Sara in this case, what was happening to his innocent daughter. He wanted her to be happy, but thought he had raised her to be smart, independent, and always in charge...now she just looked like she was begging for sex.

When Kareena spun Sara back around his jaw hit the floor. It was no longer his baby girl sitting their. It was a wanton slut seeking money. Her makeup almost looked clownish, but to a she'd look like she was advertising. Ali couldn't do it anymore, if she wanted to dress that way it was her choice, but he didn't have to witness it. He stood up, slammed his chair in and left the room.

Kareena smiled at her husband's discomfort, and watched as he walked out of the house. Kareena slid her hands down over her step-daughters tits, popping them out. "So the plan for tonight is to have her pick up a stranger at a bar, do you have a good black bar?"

Jai smiled at her, "Oh yes, it gets frequented by recently released convicts, she'll be the showstopper." He stood up and went and got her shoes. He came back with red transparent stripper shoes.

Sara was moaning at Kareena's assault on her tits squeezing her legs together. "Looks like the little slut shouldn't need any of the sex drug, but if she fights a little encouragement won't hurt."

Jai smiled, "I know I only gave her H this morning and she was practically begging to get fucked." He slid the shoes on Sara, and strapped them up, watching her dry hump the air.

Kareena stopped ignoring Sara's whimpers. She handed the drugs to Jai and some cash. "Get a hotel if need be."

Jai took the stuff and helped Sara to her feet. She wobbled a little but got her balance pretty quickly. He watched her walk the QoS emblem poking out with each step. He wanted to take her right there, but he wanted the boys at the bar to get first go at her. He couldn't help but tease her though.

Sara made it to the car, where Jai stood holding the door. He reached out to take her hand and help her in the car. He guided her in the car head first, his hand sliding down her body and cupping her ass. She stopped dead, she thought he was going to take her right there. She gripped the center console as she felt his warm strong hand rub over her pussy. "Mmm yes Jai take me right here, I need your cock."

Jai smiled knowing her body was getting accustomed to being pleasured daily and she hadn't had any today. He rubbed harder, digging his fingers into the slit through the panties as she humped his hand. He felt her hand slide under his and try to pull her panties aside. Jai immediately stopped and pushed her the rest of the way in the car. He shut the door behind her.

Sara whimpered as he watched him walk away. Her hand slid down massaging her slit. She moaned out his name begging him to come back. She heard the car door open and looked over. Except it wasn't Jai but Kareena who entered.

SLAP SLAP Sara's face stung from the hand landing flush on her cheek. "Who the fuck told you it was okay to do that."

"No one ma'am I was just really horny, I thought Jai was going to use me again."

SLAP "You will only touch yourself or have sex when given permission " Kareena couldn't help but notice Sara's legs opening and closing, rubbing against each other, and squeezing her thighs tight. SLAP "And to think you haven't even had any sex drug. You are turning into a good white slut."

Sara was unable to control her urges she needed some release, she looked to her step-mom "Please mommy, let me have release, my body is itching all over for an orgasm, please mommy."

59514763.jpg


Kareena smiled as she looked at her step-daughter writhing in the seat. "I do have something sweetie." Kareena dug out a vibrating sex toy. She reached over and rubbed Sara's pussy lubing up the toy and inserting it inside of her. Her pussy engulfed it, but the toy rested right on her g-spot. She started the car and pulled away. Looking at her daughter expectantly.

"Mommy it's not doing anything. Please mommy."

"We have a long ride be patience."

"But mo-" an electrical pulse shocked right into her g-spot cutting off her sentence. "Ooohhh mmmy, it oh fuck, yes, oh right there." Sara was humping the air, her legs shaking from the electrical pulse. Then as abruptly as it started it ended. Sara was breathing heavy, but the toy built up her orgasm but didn't give her release.

Kareena smiled at her, "Did you enjoy that slut."

Sara turned to her, panting hard, and nodded. "P-pl-please...more." She wanted to scratch the itch the toy had built in her, but she dare not touch herself without permission.

Kareena smiled, watching Sara's body slide around as she begged for more. "Not just yet sweetie, we don't want to spoil you for the bar."

Sara bit her lip, staring at Kareena. She started to calm herself, control her urges. She got her breath back and sat up straight. She smooth down her dress and turned toward Kareena "So mother tell me about th- -oh oh oooh god, mmm please yes, right, yes yes right there." the shock blasted through her relaxed body.

Kareena reached over and pulled out Sara's tits. Squeezing and pinching them roughly.

Sara looked into her eyes. "Please make me cum mommy." Sara closed her eyes she hated her step-mom so much but right now she wished she would push her over the edge. Sara squeezed her legs together, and started panting hard. Then it was gone...all the pleasure just stopped. No more stimuli to her g-spot, no more rough attack on her tits. Her eyes sprung open, staring at her step-mom. Cursing her mentally, why couldn't she just let her cum.

Sara-Ali-Khan-nangi-40.md.jpg


Kareena turned the car into a parking lot filled with motorcycles, tricked out cars, and fantasy foreign cars. She frequented this bar many times but never found the male guest to measure up. She smiled thinking of how Sara would handle it. She reached over sliding her hand under her dress, and inserting 2 fingers. Her thumb rubbed Sara's clit hard while the 2 fingers searched for the toy.

Sara was being tortured, up down, up down, her arousal was like a coaster. Now her step-mom was building it up before taking her into this bar. Sara bit her lip trying to control her urges, staring out the window at the flashing neon signs, a black spade with a Red Q, hotwife's welcome, and a white girl eating a long burnt black sausage. She heard the pop of the toy exiting her vagina, and hoped it wouldn't be empty for long.

Kareena stopped rubbing, pulled up Sara's dress and smiled at her. "You ready slut?"

Sara just nodded, her loins on fire. She slid out of the car, her panties on full display underneath the streetlight doubling as a spotlight. She stepped out to catcalls and whistles. She felt her step mom grab her hand and begin moving toward the door.

a2sksto8_sara-ali-khan-polka_625x300_18_December_18.jpg


Kareena watched all the eyes follow her step-daughter. She was disappointed she got very few looks. Even at 39 she was still beautiful. She never had kids, so she never gained weight or as she saw it ruined her abs. Her ass was tight, and her breast barely sagged. Her blonde hair curly unlike her step-daughters but about the same length. She had some wrinkles, but closer to laugh lines. Her lips still full and eyes still piercing. She walked in her modest heals, happy the parking lot was paved. Her dress was more conservative, covering all the goods, but tight enough for people to know they were there. She had other ways of advertising, her dangling "QoS" earrings, and her drooping "BBC Lust" necklace that sat on her tits.

Sara entered the bar first. In the center was a dance floor raised about 4 feet above the floor. The built in bar surrounded the entire dance floor except the steps on each side allow people to sit and watch. Most of these seats were occupied by white men. Sara questioned why they would be there since all the women were hanging all over the black men. Kareena lead Sara to the corner bar to order drinks.

"Hello boi, can I get a "cock driver" for myself, and a "Slutty Temple" for my daughter.

The bartender a young boy no older than 21 took their orders. Sara looked quizzically at him, he seemed so familiar. But she couldn't figure out from where.

Kareena smiled looking at the young man. She knew he had been broken by his ex-girlfriend, watching her take black man after black man. Now he gives his own body to the black man. Wearing only a Jack of Spades speedo he served their drinks.

Sara couldn't help herself, she knew him she just couldn't place him. "Excuse me sir, where do I know you from?"

Kareena laughed as The bartender Blushed. "Honey you remember Josh, he used to go to near by church every Sunday, was engaged to marry Bree?" She smiled at Josh, "Looks like he chose a different path in life."

Kareena walked away tugging Sara after her. "First of all we don't call the help sir, they are only known as boi. 2nd You might like Bree she can't get enough black men either."

Sara looked back at Josh wondering what happened to Bree, she was such a good girl, to get sucked into this lifestyle never seemed like her thing. She was pulled out of her thought by a hard smack on the ass. She whimpered at the smack, and looked back at a 5'10 black man a little chubby, but with a layer of muscle staring and smiling at her. "Oh h-hello sir."

0900a38568681c314d29c0f18a4eade6.jpg


"Well damn baby girl, haven't seen you around here before. Looks like you're real eager too." His eyes wandered up and down her body, taking in all the sights as he licked his lips. He strutted forward stopping inches in front of her. His hand reached out grabbing her hips, and pulling her into his body. "Why don't you and me grind our bodies on the dance floor.
 
Vicky closed his eyes and leaned back against the couch, letting Nidhhi do all the work. And the minute his son's eyes were closed, Chandra gently grabbed Nidhhi's right hand, guiding it towards his big cock.

f6T0pVR.png


"Chandra, I..." Nidhhi weakly attempted to snatch her hand back, but in the end, let Chandra place it lightly on his shaft. Something about the gentleness of his movements, the woeful, needy look in his eyes, made her want to comply.

So Nidhhi gripped Chandra' cock lightly as she continued to work her pussy up and down Vicky's. Vicky squeezed Nidhhi's breasts, moaning and grunting, perfectly content. His eyes were open now -- he saw Nidhhi begin to work her hand across his father's dick, and he said nothing. He didn't seem bothered in the least. At this moment, Nidhhi was absolutely certain they had planned this.

[mg]https://cdn5-images.motherlessmedia.com/images/1C9D896.gif[/img]

"That's it, sweetheart," Chandra said with a loud sigh. Nidhhi used slightly more pressure and sped up her movements, ensuring to run her thumb across the pre-cum oozing out of Chandra' tip. She still couldn't believe this was happening -- she was impaled on her boyfriend's dick while also servicing his father. It was insane.

Nidhhi continued to stroke Chandra, getting encouraging moans out of him. Between the insane situation and the constant bouncing on Vicky's lap, Nidhhi found herself very suddenly about to cum. And after a particularly deep, unexpected thrust from Vicky, Nidhhi was sent over the edge.

"OOOHhhHhhhh," she cried out, her body shuddering as her pussy clenched Vicky's dick. She released Chandra' cock and fell into her boyfriend, exhausted.

1547708789789.jpg


"Get off," Vicky said gently, helping Nidhhi dismount. She collapsed onto the couch, slightly disoriented, wondering what would happen next. Vicky hadn't cum yet, and his dick was still wet and hard as ever.

Vicky stood and maneuvered Nidhhi until she was on her hands and knees on the couch, propped up by the arm of the sofa. She couldn't believe how she was being so passive, just letting her boyfriend take total control of this situation -- showing off every intimate part of her body to his father.

Without any other warning, Vicky got behind Nidhhi and plunged his cock back into her. She cried out and struggled to keep herself upright as Vicky began pounding into her.

Nidhhi-Agerwal-fucked-from-back-chut-xxx.jpg


Nidhhi was so focused on the rough fucking, she almost forgot about Chandra. But soon enough he reappeared, standing directly in front of Nidhhi, his erection bobbing right in front of her face. She felt her cheeks flush, wondering if she was now going to have to blow Vicky's dad.
 
Android -- Sample

First Test...

Prototype 001's visual augmentations snapped on, allowing him to see the area he had been brought to the day prior.

He was an android. He knew that much of his existence.

He was created through the planning and manufacturing of three women; Shruti Haasan, the advertising manager of a prominent android manufacturing corporation who initiated the idea and therefore managed to stay as a part of the secret project, Kajal Aggarwal, the current CEO of the corporation who greenlit the project, and Rakul Preet Singh, the lead engineer who was pulled from the new line of androids to work on this project.

LJwrawzKLGRcFQ_oBRbSD5zwULdzQhINsybI2VNfHuxvMiuTJw_Ys9V1EWNbRdvgwsEWB6LjxCXsqe6cSKo2U6Sv1BAjPHzaRnOgGT8wyozOMdi7_o15IpxeQAVBJUsaxx4utAdv


NbE93htVaRYqkHaIXDhHr2Xi3EKZzWoUSBznR3UWpODsSRkJWiHSCEkBzcWMPMJRuPoV7nMyHo4gZguOVyUWWkknFxIoY1lvPKkZKopwXlvrlWZX9sDOLNQvFcEOOgTJhDgsrzK9


34XNPHIg2A_Lbj6DksFC2Tu_zPjx2XLbOCQe8r5fBFrGCPbhVq76-ilkfAG5-Wo2kcx2q420X7HjnNVFBux7j_I4mzFp3qMEJWGahj8zU9QvLcNNfxaDJNH6KHJsHF9LfrXt0m01


001, though he had been programmed to go by the label Zero by his creator, scanned the small room to see three women speaking with one another as they stared back at him. Suddenly his audio augments kicked on, allowing him to hear the three women.

"I don't want you to get your hopes up just yet," a woman with long straight dark hair and a fair complexion stated. That was Rakul. Zero knew her from the first moment that he had been brought into consciousness. She had created him and due to that, she was the first human that he had ever seen or heard speak. She was kind but professional and he found his free opinion-creating functions quite enjoyed her company. "Everything works physically from the small stimuli tests that I've run but he hasn't had his full free will function switched on yet, so I'm not sure what might happen."

WkPiKVPV-p1ArKz_15jzivvMNpstwF_jOYpYhcpnKCnMor1DCIiapKmC4oV0CdpHpjF7DYKug4EFNhXhCNzMrUT4NcuxCWMsSJUlKnlqis_OWBDlR_406tOXq7Z8R0BKx8ZBJ879


"He looks amazing," a woman with fair skin and blonde hair chimed in. She leaned in close enough for Zero to receive her scent through his smell sensors placed within his nostrils. She was wearing a sweet smelling perfume that created a strange surge through the core of his body. "And you say that everything works?"

"Yes, Shruti," Rakul answered with a soft chuckle.

CNgDsJYNZfqqO6RQkVghzVCh9eBzLm9V6uJ3RI1NdeZGKL_OwcffqTVe09h-D860g_TL9Mi7JwCuXBMp5n8ielF9IJTfqVIH6l62btiggnv2iQnWevMSK64by-1DaH64bMk6BPSE


So the blonde woman was Shruti? She was the one responsible for the creation in the first place. Zero appreciated her for obvious reasons.

"So, when can we get the test started," the third woman asked. Zero shifted his eyes to take her visuals in. She appeared to be slightly sexy than the other two women but just as beautiful. Her eyes were sharper as if taking everything in and analyzing similar to what an android would do, but she was no android. Her long light hair was tied back in a long braid and her ample bosom showed a generous amount of cleavage as she placed her hands on her lap and bent down to look at his penis. "I want to see this thing in action." She must be the CEO, Kajal.

"I've finished preparations with the female android. It was actually quite easy creating her sensual nerve settings for sex organs as opposed to Zero here. We have plenty of women on earth for testing but of course, creating a man was quite a challenge considering that none are still alive to test."

CCKg8MP7iEOQuPl3TXGXU5gfUyNjxfdEqrwrmg2FWM-Px-7NfOvV3KhLhg15ulxjLYkTjv3qRvMoJse6GmMtIqDK4nUvhkfyT-ONe0gQUFrRSb79ZD4UQ5_0H_r3n9W41RqSlBiy


Rakul finished her statement with a laugh, but seeing no positive reaction from the two other women, she cleared her throat and nodded to a door that led to another side of a large window that separated the two rooms. The three women closed the door behind them and Zero felt an intrusion in his mind.

Rakul had plugged into her tablet once again and he could feel aspects of his thoughts shift about as the three women stared at him through the glass.

Zero blinked a few times as his synthetic brain registered what Rakul had just done. She had given him free will. He wasn't compelled to stand in place. He wasn't compelled to do anything. He looked around the room and found a small bed neatly made with sheets pushed against the wall to his right.

He didn't know what was going on. He hadn't received any commands or prompts for this. Rakul had just moved him to this room and turned him on. She had always prompted him before. What kind of test was this?

"We're sending another android in to meet with you," Rakul's voice called from a speaker hanging from the side of the large window. "We want you to be very nice to her."

That wasn't as exact of a command as he was used to but at least it was something. He had to be nice to the android that entered the room. He could do that. He was programmed with a self-expanding AI that could learn and grow emotionally as close to a normal human as possible and therefore being polite wouldn't be an issue.

A few moments later a petite female android stepped through a different door and smiled at him from across the room. She wore a tight-fitting black silk nighty short enough to show off her long legs.

pObvzr9nisKeaOOSVmFgNGyuOZ8XiIZPpdOD6TZ69F3GtRj_xAx7L9eDx2Lc-PeG9ZAGMFi89HTXBqBfcvRGB1UhnrPB5oF9kYSNwfbCdv_inPi0VQppk0RO2-UOUoSiNFDE7oLk


"I am an android created by Rakul as well," she said in a high pitched voice. "I was created with sexual functions to perfectly sync up with your own sexual functions."

"What do I identify you as," Zero asked.

The female android's face twisted into an expression of confusion. She probably hadn't had the chance to question something as little as labels. She looked over her shoulder to the three women on the other side of the glass, who looked almost as confused.

"To be honest," Rakul sent into the room through overhead speakers. "We've been so focused on the creation process that we haven't agreed on a name for you yet."

"I've labeled 001 as Zero," Rakul explained to the two other women by her side. "Maybe for simplicity sake we should call her Amy?"

"Agreed," Shruti stated cheerfully.

"Ok, then," Rakul announced. "There you have it. Zero and Amy."

"It's nice to meet you Amy," Zero started with a smile.

Amy stepped across the floor to stand in front of him and looked up into his eyes allowing him to study her light purple irises that flashed with an inner scanner as she smiled up at him.

"Amy," Rakul began. "Bring Zero to the bed, please."

Amy's hand grasped Zero's and guided him to the small bed. She stopped when there and turned to face him once more.

"Now initiate seduction," Rakul called from the speaker again.

Zero felt Amy's hand slide down his stomach as she stood up on her toes and pressed her soft lips to his. The soft tips of her fingers slid down the length of his shaft, causing his penis to begin to swell into an erection.

Iub2KH3_z_WOKbqODBy_e7rB4FTL92GkMsrcxXzyNDjntN4FgmkZcj7f7WdcrDULGwOqVHLsMt0cA1g_XAiIzvSoNIee8ZQV9skRxuxsEKNth_gn9l-ctW55VfaeEoDnaLYHEQ92


"Is it supposed to be that big," he heard Shruti asked breathlessly.

"I engineered his penis to be larger than that of what the average male's penis was but not so large that it will cause serious injury," Rakul's voice answered back. "Remember, you told me to make him impressive."

Amy looked back up from his erection with wide eyes. She gripped his shaft with her hand and seemed surprised that her fingers couldn't touch. He gave her a kind smile in an attempt to not override her emotional patterns into a sense of shock and slid one of his hands down the side of her arm for comfort.

ccsrI4kk5FiySqv6zNd7YzQRExoCp_kXEgmyedC0Xx0JeW8wuBAndSeVxg9nTnynGQ4eIP1Izx34RZf4FxL4qjvSrbOmlo5hG0eYP0oZilKmYpvy3wNIXowAyN32rkI_CS82dS4X


"Amy," Rakul called from the speaker. "Initiate foreplay."

"Do you not have your free will functions on," Zero asked as he stared down at the woman.

"I do not need them for this test," was her response just before she sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled him closer to her.

She slid her tongue up from the base of his cock to the tip as she released her grip. He watched as the female android amy took the end of his shaft into her mouth and slid her head forward. The physical sensations were greater than he had felt in the programming tests. He had felt the firing neurons in his synthetic brain before but only from something Rakul had initiated in the program on her tablet. This was the first sexually physical touch he had ever felt.

And it felt amazing!

pikjokesolome-shlqh-ac2092.gif


Zero reached down and lightly placed his hands on the back of Amy's head to feel the rhythm of her motions. She worked her head back and forth at a faster pace and he could hear the slaps of her lips snap together every time she pulled her head completely back.

"Amy," Rakul called from the speaker. "Initiate missionary."

Full Story Link : Android
 
Back
Top