Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays - Page 93 - SexBaba

Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays

#USE YOUR SISTERS INSTEAD

Kavya had a problem: her 19-year-old son, Krish, would not stop masturbating.

Kavya had never had this problem with Krish's three sisters. They weren't jamming their hands down their pants every free minute they got. Kavya, herself, had certainly never done such things. She was sure that her John had not, as well, when he was alive. How else had he gotten her with child in such quick succession? A family of four children in four years was the sign of a truly moral man.

Kavya found out about Krish's habit in the usual way. She went into his bedroom to pick up the laundry and there he was, jamming on himself like a deranged animal. It was horrible, and she told him to stop immediately. Kavya was angry at her son, of course, but most of all she was scared. She knew what Krish was doing was a terrible sin.

12-jpg.jpg


But Krish kept masturbating despite the impending doom it implied. He did his best to hide his activities. But once Kavya knew the signs - the closed door, the loud music, the mysteriously sticky underwear and the vast consumption of tissues - she was always able to catch him.

Kavya started off being kind. She patiently explained that it was natural for a boy Krish's age to have urges, but that God wanted him to remain pure. Then Kavya threatened her son, telling him that every ejaculation would lead him one step closer to eternal damnation. She even tried punishments, ordering him off to bed without dinner as soon as she saw what he was up to. But everything she tried only seemed to make him do it more.

With nowhere left to turn, Kavya went to talk to their family priest. She was embarrassed, of course. Admitting that she couldn't control her son, keep him on the moral path, made her feel like a failure. But Kavya needed Father Donovan's wisdom more than her pride.

They met in his private office. Everything smelled slightly of old books and fresh potpourri. Sitting on the far side of Father Donovan's oversized wooden desk, Kavya told him everything.

"I'm sorry Kavya," Father Donovan said, "I know that losing your husband so young was hard for your family. Krish in particular. But masturbation is a sin. God is very clear about this. Man is only permitted to ejaculate inside a woman's vagina. Not in his underwear, a tissue, his own hand, or... Well, anywhere else he might think to put it."

"But he'll go to Hell," Kavya said and sobbed.

"That's why he needs your help."

Kavya_madhavan.jpg


*

The long drive home gave Kavya plenty of time to think about her problem. Could she wrap Krish's penis in something that kept him from touching it? What if she made sure someone was watching him all the time? It all sounded so stupid and ridiculous. Kavya was failing her son and she knew it.

And then it came to her. Father Donovan had not said that Krish couldn't masturbate. The act itself was fine - it was the result, and what Krish did with it, that was the problem. Kavya simply needed the appropriate receptacle for her son's spend. And wouldn't you know it? She had three of them just waiting for her at home.

*

Kavya asked the entire family to join her around the kitchen table. The first to come down the stairs was her oldest daughter. Nidhi was 21, tall and thin with dark brown hair that she always kept tied up in a ponytail. She was wearing a pair of sensible slacks with a sweater over a button-down shirt.

1728026.jpg


Her middle daughter, Nabha, came down next. She was 20 and about medium height with bright blonde hair that ran in rings to her shoulders. She had a broader build, like her father's. Nabha was wearing a light blue sun dress that probably showed a bit too much of her large chest and shapely legs.

Actress-Nabha-Natesh-hot-throwback-thursday-still-.jpg


Finally Esther, the youngest at 18, entered the room. With hair down to the middle of her back, she was a bit shorter than Nabha. She was wearing a t-shirt with some cartoon character on it and a pair of ripped up jeans.

41d68adc969bfdb91ad5f7876775570c.jpg


All three were very pretty girls - bright. Nidhi and Nabha were both top of their classes at college nearby, and Esther was in line for a scholarship. And all three of them were single. It wasn't appropriate for such young women to have boyfriends. But Kavya knew each would make an excellent wife sometime in the future.

Once everyone was seated, Kavya called Krish into the room. At 19, he was tall and muscular, though often clumsy - like a boy trapped in an adult's body. It didn't help that it seemed like he'd outgrown his clothes overnight. Everything was just a tad too tight on her son's body.

Krish's unruly, curly brown hair bounced as he flopped into his seat. He clearly thought he was in some kind of trouble. Kavya smiled - he was going to feel much better once she told him the good news.

"As all of you know, I've been struggling with how to deal with your brother and his little problem."

"Moooom," Krish said, burying his head behind his muscular arms, "Why are you always talking about this? It's so embarrassing."

"If you could control yourself we wouldn't have to talk about it," Kavya said.

"It's OK, Krish," Nidhi said, kindly. She had stepped in as a surrogate second parent for her younger siblings after their father had died. "It's perfectly natural to want to do things like that. Especially as a young man." As always, Nidhi had a serious look on her face. The archetypal first child - driven and deliberate.

"I agree," Esther said, "I've read a lot about it." She was the smartest in the family, though also the most innocent. Esther spent so much time behind a screen, she often struggled when she stepped out into the real world.

"Yeah," Nabha said, "Everybody knows boys have to pet the one-eyed snake once a day or they, like, die." That was Nabha - always teasing. She wasn't mean, but Nabha wasn't exactly kind to her kin, either.

"Some people clearly think this is funny," Kavya said, "But I know better. At first, I thought that you were innocent, Krish. Naive. Then I believed that you were doing it on purpose. Trying to hurt me and the family. But I've come to understand the truth: you cannot control yourself. And it's my job - the family's job - to help you. To keep your soul safe. That's why I've been talking to Father Donovan."

"Oh my God. Does everyone have to know?" Krish asked.

"Yes God," Kavya said, "That's exactly the problem. Father Donovan made it very clear that you will be damned forever if we don't stop you from spilling your sperm all over the house. And unlike some people, I know that Father Donovan isn't the type to say things just to jerk me around."

Nabha giggled.

Nabha-Natesh-pictures.jpg


"In fact, Father Donovan has given me an idea for how we can handle Krish's problem, so it doesn't shoot us all in the face."

Nabha burst out laughing. Her face bright red.

"It's not a joke, Nabha," Kavya said, "We're all going to have to work together to make Father Donovan's solution work."

Well, it had been Kavya's solution, really. But she felt like the family was more likely to listen if she put a bit of priestly guidance behind her thinking. And Father Donovan had given her the seed of the idea. The room went silent. She had their attention.

"Father Donovan reminded me that the problem isn't Krish's horrible addiction to self-pleasure..."

"Mooooom," Krish groaned.

"...it's what he's doing with the results."

"Look, Mom," Nidhi said, "We all want to help Krish out, but shouldn't this be a conversation between you and him? I'm not sure why we need to be involved."

"Because you're the ones that have to help him," Kavya said.

"Wait," Nabha said, "You want us to like, jerk him..."

"Oh my Lord no! You can't do that to your brother. That would be terrible!" Kavya said, shocked. She felt the whole room seem to sigh in relief, "Krish needs to ejaculate in your vaginas, not your hands."

All three sisters went stiff. They looked at each other side eyed. No one breathed, let alone said anything. Kavya saw that Krish, however, was staring straight at Esther. He was making a very strange face that looked almost like desire.

"Isn't it the perfect solution?" Kavya said, "God wants Krish's sperm to go inside a woman. So long as he does that, it's OK."

"You want us to fu... I mean, have intercourse with Krish?" Nidhi asked. Her voice slipped out like a whisper.

mWRL6xF.jpg


"Oh no, honey. Not at all. Krish will do his thing as usual. When he's ready to go, he'll just finish where he's supposed to. That's all."

"Oh, well if that's all," Nabha said.

"See," Kavya said, "Your sister gets it."

"But Momma," Esther said, "None of us are on the pill."

"That's exactly right, honey," Kavya said, "Birth control is also a sin. No pill or condoms or any of that. But there's such a thing as the rhythm method. Your body is only fertile for a few days each month, when you're ovulating. And we'll know when that is because we can track it on the calendar. Plus there's other signs too. So when you're not safe, Krish will simply use one of your other sisters, instead. That's why all of you have to work together."

"I'm so confused," Nidhi said.

"It's easy," Kavya said, disappointed that her eldest daughter, of all people, didn't get it, "But if it makes you feel better, I'll supervise the first few times to make sure we get it right."

"Mom," Nidhi said, "I get that you're trying to help. But I don't know..."

Kavya's patience finally snapped. "I have had it up to here with the entitlement in this family!" Kavya jumped out of her seat, waving her finger at her daughters as she spoke. "I work so hard to provide for all of you. But I ask you to make one little sacrifice, one, and it's too much to ask. Clearly, I've raised selfish, spoiled little brats. If you're not willing to do this for your brother, maybe I should stop doing things for you. College, cell phones, clothes. I don't need to pay for those things. Maybe when you're working three jobs instead of going to class, you'll understand what it means to make concessions for the people you love."

The three girls all looked at each other with scared, tiny eyes. They tried asking more questions, but Kavya made it clear that this was the only way forward. Finally, she extracted a promise from each of them that they would help their brother, no matter what. God, what was so hard about assisting a sibling, honestly?

As everyone left the room, Kavya realized that her son hadn't said anything at all about her plan. He'd just nodded when she asked him to promise to use his sisters from then on. She supposed that Krish was so ashamed that it had come to this he couldn't say a word. Or perhaps he was overcome with happiness.

Kavya-madhavan-in-saree-photos.png


After all, Kavya had just saved his soul.

*

Kavya bought a big calendar and tacked it up on the fridge. Then she made each of the girls mark down their cycles so that they could determine their safe days. You'd think she was asking them to choose which finger they wanted to cut off, for all their complaining.

Kavya knew better than to ask Krish to be regular about his activities. They would all have to play by ear and figure things out as they went. Fortunately, all three girls lived at home and they all had different schedules with school, extracurricular activities and, of course, church. That meant at least one sister would be available at all times.

With everything set up, Kavya wanted to get things started as soon as possible. Fortunately, her son was on the same wavelength. That very next evening, after dinner, she heard music blaring in Krish's room. Her favorite scented hand lotion was missing from her bathroom. All the signs were there. Kavya opened the door and, sure enough, there was Krish lying back on his bed. Pants around his ankles. Penis in his palm.

Kavya had heard boys liked to look at pictures when they did it, but her son just had his eyes squeezed shut. His body twisted in rising pleasure. He was whispering a word that sounded a bit like 'Esther,' but Kavya couldn't be sure.

356-3562838_kavya-madhavan-at-muktha-wedding-reception-kavya-madhavan.jpg


Krish's eyes popped open when his mother walked in the room. "Holy... Mom! I told you not to bother me when I'm... When my door is shut."

"And I told you what to do the next time you masturbate," Kavya said. She crossed her arms with disdain. Krish lay back, looking shocked. His penis was still in his fist, pulsing and purple.

"Well, come on then," Kavya said, "Let's get this over with. Unless you need more time."

"No! I mean. No - it's pretty close."

"Good," Kavya said, "Let's go find your sister."

"You mean Esther?" Krish asked, Nidhifully. Kavya eyed him warily. One sister shouldn't be any more desirable than another. In any case, Esther was at volleyball practice and Nidhi had a night class. But fortunately Nabha was in her room and almost certainly ready to help.

"Maybe I'll wait," Krish said, "I'm pretty sure Nabha hates me."

"Nabha doesn't hate you," Kavya said, "She just has a unique way of expressing her feelings." Krish looked ready to protest more, so she grabbed her son by the arm, dragged him out of his room, and marched him down the hall.

Kavya-Madhavan-Latest-Photo.jpg


"Nabha is going to be so mad," Krish said.

"Of course she won't. If anything, she'd be angrier if you didn't let her help you. You'll see." Kavya knocked on Nabha's door (a courtesy she hadn't given her son) and then opened the door.

Nabha was lying back on her bed, reading a book. She was wearing a conservative set of pajamas - red black plaid with long sleeves that almost looked like a little bedroom business suit.

Nabha-Natesh-Images-02.jpg


"What we talked about," Kavya said, "It's time." She shoved her son into the room. Krish was completely naked. He kept his head down, avoiding everyone's eyes. He held his erect penis in his hand like it was something that needed carrying. It looked to be about the same size as her husband's, Kavya noticed. Perhaps a bit longer and definitely thicker. A very nice penis that would someday give Krish's future wife a lot of healthy babies.
 
Nabha looked up at her brother in shock. Her mouth moved, like she was trying to spin up a sassy retort, but no sound came out.

"Well, get on with it," Kavya said. The siblings stared back at their mother. "Must I do everything? Fine. Krish, you said you were close, so get moving. Nabha, take your clothes off. You need to be ready when your brother is, or this will all be for nothing. Don't just stare at me like idiots. This is what we agreed to - get going!"

Krish began rubbing his hand up and down his member lightly. It didn't look to Kavya like he was doing much, but she was willing to concede that everyone worked differently. Nabha lifted her pajama shirt over her head. Her large breasts spilled out.

"Holy fuck, sis!" Krish said, "Nice!"

Nabha-Natesh-topless-nude-big-boobs-no-bra-latest-fake.jpg


Nabha gave her brother a look - it was supposed to be nasty, but it came out as kind of pleased. Kavya had to admit, her daughter's breasts were big. Yet they still had the perkiness of youth. Her little pink nipples poked outward.

It occurred to Kavya that her daughter didn't actually need to take her top off for this, but it was too late by that point. Plus it seemed to be working for Krish. He was rubbing himself much faster.

Nabha slid off her pants, then she lay back on the bed.

"Spread your legs a little, honey," Kavya said. She stepped forward and pulled Nabha's knees apart. Her daughter's sex was as purple as her son's - her labia hung open and wanting. The strong scent of female arousal filled the room.

Nabha-natesh-nude.jpg


"You getting turned on by your sister, Perv?" Nabha asked.

"Oh yes," Krish said, like he couldn't hear the insult. His whole body turned red. He was breathing like he'd just run a race. Krish started to rub even faster - completely focused on his sister's naked body.

"OK, Krish. When you're..."

"Oh FUCK, I'm going to..." Krish tried to jump forward but it was too late. His semen spurted onto his sister's stomach and chest. He groaned as his body jerked, every ejaculation slowly covering his sister's ample chest.

"Ewww, gross!" Nabha said as she was splashed with her brother's sperm.

"You need to cum in your sister, dear, not on her," Kavya said, not unkindly, "Don't worry. We'll keep practicing and you'll get it right eventually." She rubbed his head lovingly. Krish looked down at what he'd done.

PicsArt_08-07-03.32.01.jpg


"Sorry," Krish said, "I'm so sorry." He ran out of the room.

Kavya glared down at Nabha. "That wasn't exactly what I meant by being supportive."

"It's not my fault he shot his spooge all over me," Nabha said.

"You didn't have to make him feel bad about it, though, did you?"

Nabha got up and started to wipe herself off with a tissue. She sighed. "Stupid, useless brother."

"We're all learning here," Kavya said, "I expect you to be more encouraging next time, OK?"

"You mean, like, beg him to stuff my aching pussy with his huge, hard cock until he blasts me full of his hot, sticky cum?"

"Well, maybe not that encouraging," Kavya said.

Nabha-Natesh-sexy-big-boobs-nude-naked-pussy-show.jpg


*

After a little time had passed, Kavya went to her son's room and talked to him. She told him that no one was upset. He just needed to learn to time things better.

"With Nabha there naked and watching me. I'm sorry, Mom. I lost control," Krish said.

"I understand honey. And now we know how to fix things for next time," Kavya said.

Krish nodded. She thought, for a moment, she saw him smile.

"Nabha is very beautiful, isn't she?" Kavya said.

"She's OK."

"And Nidhi," Kavya said, "Don't you think she's pretty?"

"Sure, I guess. They're my sisters. Nabha's so mean and Nidhi's always being bossy. It's hard for me to think of them that way."

"And Esther?"

Kavya-Madhavan-in-laksyah-photo-shoot-%252813%2529236.jpg


"Mmhmm," Kavya said, "You're a very lucky boy."

"I suppose I am."

*

After the previous day's debacle, Kavya knew she needed to adjust her idea of how things would go. Just randomly selecting a sister in the moment was too complicated. They needed to make the process as easy as possible to start with. Later, once they had a system, they could be less organized about things.

She also decided that Krish may have been right. Kavya had no doubt that Nabha would be fine in the long run, but she probably wasn't the best choice for a first try. And if the 20-year old blonde had struggled with doing things right, then starting things off with baby, Esther was out of the question. Plus Krish's own reactions to his little sister were a bit troubling. This was supposed to be functional, not fantasy.

So, Kavya made Krish promise the next day to masturbate at a certain time. He grumbled and complained but he agreed. Then she made sure Nidhi would be around at the right moment and ready. Kavya told her oldest daughter Nidhhi to wait in her room, already naked. Then she went to Krish and told him he could begin.

PicsArt_08-18-11.37.04.jpg


Kavya waited in the hallway while her son went to work. She thought it would be a few minutes, but a good amount of time passed before she heard her son's door open. He was naked again and cradling his penis the same way he had before. It looked a little larger this time, somehow.

Kavya led him back to Nidhi's bedroom. The tall brunette knew to expect them, so Kavya didn't bother to knock. She opened the door and shoved Krish inside.

Much like her sister the day before, Nidhi lay back naked on top of the covers. She was long enough that her feet hung off the end of the bed. Nidhi was very thin , with big breasts. Her hair was still neatly tied back in a ponytail. Nidhi was very beautiful - all my girls are, Kavya thought proudly - and she could see by Krish's reaction to his naked sister that he found her attractive as well. Despite his earlier denial.

Nidhi smiled at her brother and gestured warmly for him to enter.

"It's OK, Krish," Nidhi said, "I'm here for you." She opened her legs, raising her knees to give Krish easy access to her pussy. Krish stood at the end of the bed, penis in his hand. He was stroking it so fast, Kavya could barely see his fist.

1.md.jpg


"Are you getting close?" Nidhi asked. Krish just moaned and nodded.

"When you're ready," Kavya said, "Don't wait too long like last time."

Krish stepped forward and lined his penis up with his sister's vagina. He did his best to still rub it as he did. Then, slowly, he moved the head so it was lodged in his oldest sister's opening. She made a little "hmph" noise as he entered her for the first time.

"OH! Wow," Krish said, "Nidhi. You feel so..."

"Much better than a hand, isn't it, son?" Kavya said.

"Incredible," Krish said. His eyes filled with wonder at the pleasure he could feel just from being inside a woman.

PicsArt_08-19-12.40.03.jpg


"Get it all in there," Kavya said, "I don't want any to escape."

Krish leaned forward and Kavya saw his shaft disappear into his sister's body. Nidhi bit her lip. Tossed her head back.

"So good..." Krish said. He reached down to start rubbing his penis again but found there wasn't enough shaft to grab. He looked back at Kavya with a sad, confused face.

"Pump her," Kavya said, "Just a little. To make your stuff come out."

Krish drew back then pushed forward. Nidhi let out a deep breath as he did so. In. Out. Two more times. Then suddenly Krish convulsed. His testicles jumped upward. And Kavya knew that her son was spending inside her daughter.

"Oh YES!" Krish cried.

"MMMmmmph," Nidhi gasped. Krish stayed in his sister until he stopped shaking. Then slowly pulled back. Kavya saw a bit of white liquid leak from the head of his penis.

"NO!" she shouted and shoved Krish back inside his sister. The two siblings stood there, connected, looking at each other almost with wonder. Krish's penis gently pulsed inside Nidhi. Only after she was satisfied that all of her son's sperm had been left in the proper place, Kavya let Krish pull out.

Nidhi sat up like it was nothing. She grabbed a tissue and held it to her dripping sex. Kavya supposed that so long as the sperm was in Nidhi's vagina initially, God couldn't be too concerned if it leaked out later.

wnmi93z21u0k.jpg


Krish stood over his sister, his deflating penis still in his hand. He was shivering slightly.

"What do you say?" Kavya asked.

"Thank you, sis."

"No problem, Krish," Nidhi said, "Now if you'll excuse me, I have some reading to do for class."

"Excellent," Kavya said, "Remember, Krish, if you need Nidhi again, just let her know, OK?"

Krish nodded, seriously.

*

Now that everything had gone so well with Nidhi, Kavya was ready to try again with Nabha. As Nidhi had done, the blonde girl got undressed and then waited for her brother to show up. Krish came into the room soon after, Kavya trailing behind him.

Nabha-natesh-titties.jpg


Nabha's room smelled strongly of her sex again. She gave her brother a smarmy grin, then turned it sweet for her Mother.

"Try not to blow it, little bro," Nabha said.

Kavya thought there was little chance of that. Krish had come out of his room much more quickly this time, and Kavya thought his penis looked a bit less primed. But she knew that it was folly to assume that every time would be exactly the same. That's why they needed to practice.
 
Krish lightly stroked his cock, while Nabha slid forward, putting her open vagina at the edge of the bed.

"Remember Krish, just like with Nidhi," Kavya said.

Krish nodded, then fed his penis into his sister's sex. He didn't stop at the head this time, but instead buried himself to the hilt inside Nabha. Then he started rocking back and forth.

The room was filled with squelching sounds as Krish slid inside his sister.

Nabha_Natesh_PicsArt_12-11-08.32.00-02.jpg


"Ffffff... She's really tight," Krish said, "Feels so good."

"Better than Nidhi?" Nabha asked, grinning wickedly.

"I'm sure everyone feels different, dear," Kavya said, "But also equally as good. Right Krish?"

"Y... Yes. Oh Yes."

"OK honey," Kavya said, "Just go ahead and..."

As if on impulse, Krish's arms shot out and suddenly grabbed his sister's massive breasts. Kavya expected Nabha to scream and slap him, but instead she sort of grunted and let him grope at her.

Almost as soon as he touched his sister's chest, Krish's body began to cinch. "Oh... Oh GOD!"

"Is he doing it?" Kavya asked.

"Yuh. Oh yeah," Nabha said, "I can feel it spurting in me. I was wrong before. When I said his sperm was icky. It's actually kind of awesome."

473dbd1297a503f75.jpg


"OK, good. Remember not to pull out too soon, Krish." Kavya said. Her son nodded as the pleasure washed over him.

*

Kavya thought that would be it for the day, but later that night she heard a knock on her door. When she opened it, she saw Krish, standing there and looking pained. His penis peeked through the doorway.

"Oh," Kavya said, "OK."

Krish tried to lead her to Esther's room, but Kavya dragged him back toward Nidhi's. She knocked on her daughter's door and then opened it.

"Hey, what's..." Nidhi looked up and saw her naked brother standing behind his mother. Penis at the ready. "Oh! OK, sure."

Nidhi jumped up and shucked off her pajamas - the same red plaid ones all the girls wore. Then Nidhi lay back down on her bed, her legs spread lewdly. Krish looked down at his oldest sister and grinned. Without a word, he went between Nidhi's legs.

Nidhi gasped as her brother entered her. Krish started pumping right away. Already a veteran. Nidhi looked over at her mother and made a sour face.

"It shouldn't be much longer, now," Kavya said.

Naked-Heroine-Nidhhi-Agerwal-fucking-black-cock-Telegu-producer-pressing-boobs.jpg


"It's not fair," Nidhi said, "Nabha told me Krish played with her breasts before, but he's not even touching mine.

"Krish, play with your sister's breasts."

"Yes Mom. Sorry Sis," Krish reached over and took Nidhi's breasts in his hands. He tweaked her nipples, too.

"It's OK," Nidhi said, "I forgive... OH!"

"God Nidhi, you feel so good!" Krish shuddered and fell forward.

Nidhi made a long low whine. Her chest and face went cherry red. Her legs kicked out. Twitched. She squeaked out little sounds and her green eyes squeezed shut. Wrapped her arms around her brother's back and shook.

Nidhi_Agarwal_PicsArt_09-04-01.03.49-01.jpg


Kavya knew her daughter didn't mean to, but Nidhi was clearly experiencing an orgasm as her brother filled her with his cum.

*

After it was over, Kavya walked Krish back to his room.

"I think we've got this," she told him, "You don't have to come get me every time now. Just grab Nidhi or Nabha and do what you need to do.

Krish nodded, then leaned down and gave Kavya a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks Mom. I mean... For everything."

Kavya smiled wide. She'd really, truly done it.

kavya-madhavan-unseen-topless-photos-Gallery.jpg


*

The next afternoon, a naked Krish ran into the living room like the house was on fire. His erect penis flopped comically as he ran

"Mom? We have a problem."

"I thought we solved this," Kavya said, pausing her movie. Krish explained that Nidhi wasn't in her room and so he'd gone to Nabha. But she had told him it was her fertile time. Kavya went into the kitchen and looked at the calendar. Sure enough, Nabha would be out of the rotation for a few days.

That meant only Esther was left. After everything had gone so well with Nidhi and Nabha, Kavya had quietly decided not to involve her youngest daughter. Now though, it looked like Esther was the only option. Kavya was glad that Krish had come to her, first.

"I thought it would be best," Krish said. They walked together over to Esther's room. Krish's penis seemed not to flag even a little. Oh, to be young again.

Kavya went in first and found Esther watching a movie on Netflix. The small girl took off her headphones.

"Hi Mom, what's wrong?"

"It's your brother."

"Oh, is it my turn?" Esther asked. She quickly stood. "Nidhi and Nabha told me all about it. I can't wait. I mean, ummm, I can't wait to help my brother."

Esther quickly got undressed and lay down in the bed. Her smaller breasts and thinner arms. She smiled, almost eagerly.

Esther-Anil-naked-boobs-nipple-nude-navel-pose.jpg


Then Krish stepped into the room. He'd clearly been stroking his penis while he waited, and it stuck out angrily. He looked down at his sister and gaped.

"God Esther. You're amazing. I mean, even better than I... um. Wow."

Esther smiled at her brother, warmly. Then she saw what he was holding and her eyes went wide.

"It'll be fine," Kavya said.

"I know, it's just... I've never seen one before," Esther said, "At least not outside a textbook. It's a little imposing."

Kavya didn't want her baby daughter to have a bad experience with this. If it was too much, Esther might not do it again and then they'd be down to only two options. As that day had proven, it was helpful to have a third. Even if it was only for emergencies.

Kavya knew that Esther was very cerebral, so she wondered if explaining things a bit clinically would help her get over the initial shock. Esther nodded. She sat up on the bed. Her little breasts hung down as best they could.

PicsArt_09-27-10.55.28.jpg


"Come here, Krish," Kavya said. Her son walked up and stood in front of his baby sister. His cock pointed almost right at her mouth. "This is your brother's penis." Kavya gestured at Krish's member, careful not to touch it.

"It's also called a cock," Krish said. Esther giggled girlishly.

"When he rubs it, it gets hard. Erect," Kavya said.

"Uh huh."

"Would you maybe like to touch it?" Krish asked, "You know, see how it feels?"

Esther reached up and grabbed her older brother's penis. His cock, Kavya corrected herself. It sounded like a porn word, but if that's what he called it, who was she to tell him differently?

Esther and Krish gasped in unison as her tiny hand wrapped around his shaft.

"Oh Esther," Krish said.

"It feels so warm," Esther said, "Soft. But also strong."

estr-xxx-picsay.jpg


"It gets hard so it can go in your vagina," Kavya said, "When it's in you and it's your time, Krish's cock will produce sperm and that's how you get babies."

"I know that part, Momma," Esther said. She hadn't taken her hand off her brother's cock.

"Well, are you ready to try it?" Kavya asked. Esther smiled and leaned back, resting her head on her pillow.

"Oh Esther," Krish said, taking his penis in hand again, "I've always... I mean, when I would. Back in my room. You were always the one I..."

"You're rambling nonsense, dear," Kavya said.

"It's OK, Krish," Esther said. "I'm ready when you are."

Krish stepped a little closer to his sister and started stroking, slowly. "It's a little... I just need some more time," he said.

"You could just put it in me," Esther said with a grin. "Might be more scientific that way."

"Not till he's ready," Kavya said, "You're accepting your brother's sperm so he doesn't go to Hell. You're not fu... Having intercourse."

"Right," Esther said, "Duh. Does that feel good, Krish? Rubbing it? I mean, like, in a learning sense. So I know for when I'm married."

"You look so awesome, Esther," Krish said, "It feels so good."

"In what way?" Esther asked.

"It's just this like building pleasure" Krish said, "I slide the loose skin up and down. It's fantastic. Especially when I go over the head."

"Hmmmm... It did feel really nice in my hand," Esther said.

"OK, enough learning time," Kavya said, "Let's get this over with. I'm in the middle of a movie here."

"OK," Krish said, "I'm getting close." He moved in front of his sister, and, as before, took his cock and rested it at her dripping opening. Esther looked down at their impending connection. Entranced.

Krish started sliding into his sister. "Oh, Ester Cat, I always dreamed of..." Suddenly he stopped. He'd gotten himself halfway in.

"What's wrong?" Kavya asked.

"I don't know," Krish said, looking at his mother in confusion, "There's some kind of barrier there or something. Maybe Esther's puss... I mean her vagina. Maybe it's really small."

EstherAnilnudefakesexpussyfuckingxxxhotpic.jpg


Kavya almost laughed when she realized what he was saying. He'd reached his sister's hymen. Come to think of it, Kavya wondered why Krish hadn't had this issue with his other two sisters. Well it was a problem to be pondered another time.

"Can you stroke yourself while you're still in her like that?" Kavya asked.

"Not really," Krish said.

"Well, do your best with what you have," Kavya said, "I'm sure it'll be enough."

"Yeah, but. I'm worried some of it might spill out."

"Good point," Kavya said, suddenly concerned.

"It's OK, Momma," Esther said, "He can push it in more. I feel like he can."

"You sure, honey?" Kavya asked.

Krish pulled back a bit, then slid forward. "I can feel it give a little."

"Me too," Esther said, "Try pushing harder."

"You sure Esther?" Krish asked, "I don't want to hurt you."

Esther nodded. Krish drew back. This time he really drove into his sister. Esther screamed. Krish groaned.

"OH!" Esther cried, "Oh fffuck."

"Are you OK?" Kavya asked.

"Y... yeah. I did it. His... I feel it shooting inside me."

Krish waited, then pulled out. His penis was streaked with blood. "Oh God. I'm so sorry, sis. I didn't mean to hurt you. I really didn't."

"It's OK, Krish," Kavya said, and patted him on the back. Esther sat up and Kavya handed her a few tissues. Thick, pinkish goo dripped out of her vagina.

"It doesn't hurt anymore," Esther said, "Just feels a little weird. Don't worry, I'm sure I'll be ready by the next time you need me."

PicsArt_09-27-10.55.55.jpg


"Are you sure?" Krish said, "Maybe it's better if I don't..."

"Don't even think it," Esther said, "I want to help the family the same as everyone else."

*
 
Now Kavya assumed her job was truly done. All three girls were trained for the next emergency. Eventually, Krish would grow out of this faze and his sisters could stop providing for him. Until then, Kavya was happy to stay out of it.

However, unintentionally, Kavya had set herself up as the director of this entire project and so she found she couldn't escape her responsibilities. She was in charge of the calendar - the siblings relied on her to "assign" Krish a sister when it was time. Like a dirty maitre d'. Further, since Kavya had been present at all of the initial attempts, the children treated her as the expert, the coordinator and, when necessary, the referee.

Still, Kavya tried to disentangle herself as much as possible. The next time Krish came to her with a "need," Kavya showed him the calendar and explained how it worked. She told him that he, too, could simply decide which sister was the most appropriate and act accordingly.

msid-86300926,width-900,height-1200,resizemode-6.cms


"I just feel more comfortable when you do it, Mom," Krish said, "When it's me on my own it feels kind of wrong. Pervy. But if we decide as a family..."

"I can't be here every time you need to do your thing," Kavya said, "I have to work, too, honey. But I understand you want to respect your sisters. You're being a good brother. I'll do my best to help out when I can."

So, Kavya reviewed the calendar with Krish. As it turned out, with Nidhi out for an early run and Nabha still in the danger zone, It was Esther's turn again. Krish's baby sister was going from excused to almost overused. Well, there was no other option - Kavya sent her son up to request Esther's help.

Kavya heard the bedroom door shut behind him. She went back to folding clean clothes. But suddenly she heard footsteps and saw her naked daughter standing over her, looking distraught.

"We need a little help," Esther said, her tiny breasts still jiggling from her run over. Esther lead her mother into her room. Krish stood to the side looking sheepish. Esther jumped back on the bed, knocking her stuffed bears to the side. She resumed the position. Knees elevated. Thighs apart.

"I'm having a little trouble, ummmm. Getting going," Krish said, "I thought I was ready, but when I came in here it just..."

"Then go back to your room until you really are ready," Kavya said. She pushed her hair out of her eyes. Seriously? How had this boy been masturbating on his own all this time?

"I can't lie here and wait," Esther said, "I have class in a couple minutes. Can't we do something to, like, speed him up?"

PicsArt_09-27-10.55.28.jpg


Both children looked to their Mother earnestly. "Honestly, you two," she said, "I'm not the expert in these things. But it seems as though Krish is just nervous. Esther, honey, are you doing your best to make Krish comfortable?"

"I mean, I guess," Esther said, "I was only asking him questions about his penis. Like how it worked, how it felt. Stuff like that."

"Well, there you go, honey," Kavya said, "You can't interrogate the boy while he's building up like that."

"Oh," Esther said, "I'm sorry Krish. I didn't mean to. What can I do to fix it, Momma?"

"Well, maybe you could do things that would make Krish feel more comfortable. Like, say nice things about him."

"Krish, your penis looks very nice," Esther said.

"Thanks?" Krish said. He'd resumed slowly stroking himself, but he was clearly still not at full mast.

"That's a good start," Kavya said, "Try saying other things. And use the word cock, your brother appears to prefer it. We should respect that."

"Krish your cock looks really tumescent. I can't wait to have it inside my vagina."

"A little less clinical, honey."

"Maybe you could try, like, touching yourself, too," Krish said, "Not like masturbating. I know that would be wrong. Just, like, little rubs that show you're enjoying what you see."

"That's a good idea," Kavya said, "Just don't get too into it, like your brother said."

Esther rubbed her little breast, being sure to tweak the pinkish nipple. With her other hand, she reached down and sort of teased at her opening. She clearly had no idea what she was doing, but the young brunette managed to make a believable appearance of enjoying herself.

"Don't forget the talking, dear."

"Oh yes," Esther said, "Krish, I know you think about me when you... do stuff. I think about you, too sometimes. Here I am. Waiting for you. Wanting you. Please come give me your cock. It looks so good. I want it so bad."

Kavya thought Esther's speech sounded pretty forced, but it clearly did the trick for her son. He lunged forward and buried himself in his little sister. She gasped, but it clearly wasn't as painful as the last time. Esther looked down, interested at where her brother and she were now joined. She smiled and clapped.

"Yay! Thanks, Momma." Esther reached for her brother's hands and pulled them onto her breasts. He squeezed them both, like testing for ripeness. Apparently this was part of the procedure now. Krish moved in and out, then shuddered. He fell forward.

Esther giggled. "It feels so neat, erupting inside me."

"Oh yes," Krish said, his head buried between his sister's breasts.

scraped-img-1784322799062.jpg

"Well, very good," Kavya said, "Just remember what we learned for next time."

Both siblings nodded simultaneously. Krish's eyes glazed over with post-sex stupor. His sister's, though, stayed bright and wanting.

*

Again, Kavya thought she finally had things figured out. But, again, Krish ran out to find her when he needed help.

"I thought we talked about this," Kavya said, standing over the hot stove and stirring.

"We did," Krish said, "And we agreed that it's creepy for me to just commandeer a sister."

"You're not whatevering your sisters. That's why the calendar is up. It literally tells you who you should go to for help."

"Fine," Krish said. He walked over to the fridge and pouted loudly as he looked. "Ooo, looks like Nabha is back in the rotation."

"There you go."

A few minutes later, dinner was done, and Kavya called for the kids to eat. Nidhi and Esther appeared immediately, but neither Nabha nor Krish showed up.

"It shouldn't take so long," Kavya said.

"I'm sure that Krish is just doing what he needs to, Mom," Nidhi said, "We should try to be respectful of their privacy."

Kavya gave the girls their meals, but she couldn't stop worrying that something might be wrong. Finally, she gave up and went upstairs. Krish had asked for her help after all - she wasn't snooping, just being supportive.

She found the siblings in Nabha's room. The blonde lay back in front of her brother, but he was just standing between her legs. Kavya waited by the doorway. She didn't want to interrupt them unless she needed to.

Krish clearly had one hand on his cock (Kavya had decided to use his word for it from then on), but his other was squeezing his sister's ample breasts. He slid from one to the other - cupping, squeezing, pinching at the nipple.

Nabha smiled hungrily up at her brother. Her hands were down at her sex and she was moving them in a way that suggested she was... Oh no. This wouldn't do. It would not do at all.

nabha-natesh2-399x600.jpg


Kavya burst into the room. "Nabha! I've finally got Krish in order and now you're doing the same thing? Come on now dear, you know better than that."

Both siblings froze and stared at their mother. The scent of Nabha's sex filled Kavya's nose. The doting mother immediately felt uncomfortable, like she'd done something wrong. But then Kavya's righteous anger took over. Why did they all have to act so ill-behaved?

"Well?" Kavya asked, "I'm waiting for an explanation."

"We. That is. I mean, Mom," Krish said. His penis slowly deflated in his hand.

"It's my fault," Nabha said.

"Well, obviously," Kavya said.

"No no. What I mean is, Krish came in here all good and ready like you taught him. But when he tried to put it in me it, like, wouldn't go. You know?"

Kavya gave her daughter a look that said that, clearly, she did not know. Everything had slid in so easily before. What was different this time?

"I was, ummm. God, Mom, I can't believe you're making me say this. I wasn't w... I mean, I lacked lubrication. As Esther might put it."

"Yes, Mom," Krish said, "That's exactly what happened. I tried to put it in Nabha but she was dry and so we couldn't."

"Right, so I said, let me get myself ready for you," Nabha said, "That's all we were doing."

"Oh honey," Kavya said, her heart suddenly aching for her children, "Of course I understand. It's natural that you're not going to be ready for your brother all the time. But you can't rub yourself like that, dear."

"But it was really painful for both of us," Nabha said. "Maybe if my stupid brother's stupid dick wasn't so big it'd be easier, but what can we do?"

Nabha-Natesh0003.md.jpg


"You need to let Krish do it for you," Kavya said, "He should get you ready before he puts it in you."

"Oh yes!" Nabha said, "Mom, that's a great idea."

"Just make sure you show him what to do, first," Kavya said

"Right. Don't just squeeze my tit, you big dope. You're not milking me. Reach down and put your finger here," Nabha said. She dragged her brother's hand down below her blonde pubes. "Yes, there you go. That feels... OH!"

"Sounds like you're more than wet enough," Kavya said. She saw the look on the siblings' faces and decided to step away. They needed to adjust to doing this on their own. Still, she waited by the door, leaving it open a crack to listen, just in case anything went wrong.

"I'm going to put it in you now, sis," she heard Krish say.

"Yes. OK," Nabha said, "Just keep rubbing there. Yes. That way I don't, ummmm, get dry again all the sudden."

"S... sure thing," Krish said. "Feel good now?"

"Y... yeah. I feel it. Feel myself getting... Rub faster."

Kavya heard squelching sounds as Krish worked at his sister. If Nabha was really having this much trouble, it might be a medical issue, she thought. Or perhaps maybe she should buy some lube. All three sisters might need it at some point.

"Give it to me," Nabha said, "Faster... ah... ah... OH! OH FUCK!"

Kavya peeked into the door and saw her son shaking as he came. Her daughter was trembling, too. Her body seemed to judder with every one of Krish's ejaculations. Back arched. Blonde hair hanging down. Large breasts shaking. Mouth open in a silent scream. Then, Nabha's body relaxed and she dropped back to the bed.

scraped-img-1784322798527.jpg

Nabha looked so pretty in that moment, Kavya thought, her chest shiny with sweat. Krish stared down at his sister, gasping. Nabha smiled and reached up, patted him on the cheek.

"Good boy," Nabha said, "Giving me all your cum."

Kavya had to agree. She wondered what had gotten into Nabha, acting so sweetly with her sibling.

*

Over dinner, Kavya made sure that Nabha shared their new ground rules with the group.

"Lubrication is very important," Kavya said, "I don't want any of you getting hurt by not following proper behaviors. Just remember to make sure Krish does it for you. Try to think about it as a kind of tit for tat."

"Oh I definitely have a tit for his tat," Nabha said.

*

The next morning as she walked past Nidhi's bedroom, Kavya couldn't help but hear Krish talking to his sister.

"Like this?" he asked.

"Slower," Nidhi said, "And not so hard. You're rubbing my pussy not grinding a garlic clove."

"Nabha likes it this way," Krish said with a bit of a whine.

nidhi-Agarwal3-600x398.jpg


"Well Nabha's snatch must be made of steel or something cause that fucking hurts," Nidhi said.

"Sorry," Krish said.

"Oh, it's OK, Honey. I know you're just learning."

Kavya carefully creaked Nidhi's door open a little more, so she could see what was going on. Nidhi was in the usual position on her back. Krish leaned over her. He had one hand on Nidhi's breast, the other down at her juncture. His penis was practically forgotten.

"Up a little more," Nidhi said, "Yes. Feel that little nub there? It's my clitoris. It's what would be my cock if I was a boy. Just think of it as my magic pleasure button. Put your thumb right there and... OH! Little less pressing, but more rubbing. Side to side. Yes."

"Nabha was already going by now," Krish said.

"Good for Nabha."

Kavya leaned into the room. Careful not to be noticed, anxious not to miss a moment. As much as she wanted to leave this project to her children, Kavya found she was strangely disappointed whenever she missed one of their sessions.

"Oh, that's nice," Nidhi said.

"Is your brother doing a good job for you?" Krish asked.

"Ssssssooooo good."

"You think I can put it in you now, Nidhi-y?"

"Definitely."

Krish took his hand off his sister's breast, but Nidhi stopped him. "Here, let me get that for you," she said. Then she reached between her legs and aimed Krish's cock at her opening.

"Hmmmmm," Nidhi groaned and kind of giggled as her brother filled her. "Won't be long now."

Krish stroked in and out of his sister, then stiffened. Kavya knew all the signs. Nidhi's chest flushed. Her legs tremored.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh... FUCK!" Nidhi cried out. Krish groaned and that was it. The two of them strained against each other in orgasmic bliss.

Naked-Heroine-Nidhhi-Agerwal-fucking-black-cock-Telegu-producer-pressing-boobs.jpg


Krish stayed inside to his sister as they both came down. Nidhi stroked Krish's face. His arms. Lovingly.

Kavya realized as she watched them - her children all seemed to be getting so much closer. It felt like they'd all been fighting forever. Especially after John died. But these little moments of kindness were happening more and more.

They really were acting like a family, now, and it made Kavya swell with joy.

Eski46_XMAEKjNc.jpg


*

That evening, Kavya came home from shopping to an empty house. She thought the kids must have all gone out. Then she heard voices coming from Esther's room. Kavya felt a little frustrated. They knew they were supposed to come and greet her first thing when she got home

"Hey kids!" Kavya said, opening the door. They all stared up at her, looking surprised and a bit embarrassed. Like they'd all been up to something. Esther lay back on her bed, completely naked. Krish stood over her, holding his cock. Well that was a normal sight. Kavya had to laugh to herself - somehow they'd reached the point where this was perfectly normal

zosqCK.jpg


No, what made it so surprising was that Nabha and Nidhi were also in the room. Both girls were fully dressed, standing on either side of Esther's bed.

"Oh, hi Momma," Esther said, "We didn't hear you come home."

Kavya sighed and stepped into the room. She closed the door behind her.

"We thought it would be a good idea to help," Nidhi said, "The whole lubrication thing. We wanted to make sure our baby sis was comfortable."

"We knew the two of them might screw up the screwing," Nabha said, "If you know what I mean."

"Well, I must say I'm very pleased," Kavya said, "How supportive you are of your little sister. But I Nidhi you aren't putting too much pressure on Krish."

"Oh no, I'm OK Mom," Krish said. His erection poked outward. "I know my sisters can take care of me."

"We were just about to get started," Nabha said, "You want to stay and help?"

"I'd just be in the way," Kavya said and started to slowly back out.

"No, I want Momma to stay," Esther said with a bit of a little girl whine.
 
"Well, if it'll make you feel more comfortable," Kavya said, "I'll just stand back here and let you girls take care of it."

PicsArt_09-27-10.55.28.jpg


"Right," Nidhi said, "Let's pick up where we left off. Krish you were about to start rubbing Esther's clitoris."

"He's got to find it first," Nabha said.

"Be supportive, dear," Kavya said. Nabha just shook her head with disdain.

"Don't forget to put your hand on my breast," Esther said. Krish reached with his left hand and found Esther's tit.

"Don't be afraid to give it a good squeeze," Nabha said.

"Just not too hard," Nidhi said, "Good, now reach down and find that little knot of nerves. Just like I showed you. Don't get frustrated if it takes you a little bit. It can be a bit tricky."

"Maybe with your itty bitty clitty it can," Nabha said, "Me? You can't miss it."

Esther gasped.

"I think he found the right spot," Nidhi said.

"Definitely," Esther said, "Now what?"

"Just sort of rub it back and forth," Nidhi said, "Krish, try different speeds and patterns till you find something that works."

"Remember," Kavya said, "You're just trying to make sure Esther is wet enough to take Krish's cock."

"Uh huh," Nabha said, "Don't forget about her tits, doofus."

Esther groaned. "That feels really good. But now I think I want something inside me, too."

"OK, Krish that's your cue," Nidhi said. Krish took his hand off Esther's clitoris and reached for his penis. Esther's crotch bucked and she cursed.

"Don't stop!"

"Sorry," Krish said, "I was just..."

"As always, I have to do everything," Nabha said. The blonde girl reached over and grabbed her brother's cock. Then she fed it into her baby sister's sex. "There you go," she said, and patted Krish's ass. "Give it to her good."

"Yes," Esther said, her voice just a breath, "Give it to me."

It was not unlike rubbing his belly while patting his head, Kavya reflected. Krish had to run his hand side-to-side on his sister while pushing himself back and forth.

"Oh..." Esther said, "Oh fuck! I f... I feel. Something's building. I think I need to stop."


"It's OK, Ester ," Nidhi said. She reached down and ran her fingers through Esther's hair. "He's almost there."

"Trust me," Nabha said, "Building is a good thing."

"N... Not like this. I feel like this kind of pressure," Esther said, "I think I'm going to pee."

Krish looked over at his sisters. His eyes questioning. But he didn't stop sliding in and out of his sister.

"Oh God," Esther said, head rolling back and forth. "Feels so good. Don't want him to stop but I..."

"Maybe we should..."

"Oh no!" Esther cried. A splash of almost-clear fluid shot out of her vagina and splattered on her brother's bare chest.

http://www.pstargif.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/veronica-radke-nubilefilms-missionary-sex.gif

"Oh YES!" Krish groaned and let his own liquid loose into his younger sister. The siblings seemed to be matching each other, blast for blast. Esther's eyes rolled back into her head. Her breasts wobbled and she howled her pleasure.

"CUUUMMMMMMMMMIINNnnnnnnng..."

Finally, Esther's screams started to subside. The two of them slowly straightened.

"Wow," Nabha said.

"Oh Krish I'm so sorry," Esther said, "I just lost control."

"It's OK," Krish said, "Kind of neat, actually."

"I can't believe I peed on you," Esther said. She really seemed upset.

"I don't think that was urine," Nidhi said.

"You're a squirter!" Nabha said.

"What's that?" Kavya asked. She was concerned for her baby girl now. If she had some sort of strange condition.

"I've seen it online," Nabha said, "I mean, I've read about it. Some women produce liquid when they orgasm. It's a totally natural thing, I promise."

"I'll have to look that up," Esther said, her intellectual curiosity overtaking her embarrassment.

"I'll send you some sites," Nabha said, "Real educational stuff."

"Well I think you both should clean off," Kavya said, "And then come down to supper."

*

After dinner, Kavya enlisted Krish to help her do the dishes. They both stood over the sink - Kavya washed while Krish dried. It was an old routine she used to do with her husband and now sharing it with Krish felt very comforting. Domestic.

Since it was just the two of them, Krish felt able to confide in his Mother. "You were right," he told her, "What you said before - my sisters really are stunning."

"I'm glad you agree," Kavya said. She handed him a dripping bowl and he toweled it off.

[IMG]https://www.oneindia.com/img/1200x80/2017/09/kavya-madhavan-16-1505556529.jpg

"Esther soooo cute. But now that Nabha's being nice to me, I'm finding that she's really fun to be around. And Nidhi, I don't know, I saw her as this authority figure. But she's become more like a best friend. Like I could trust her with anything."

"I'm glad to hear that," Kavya said, and she was.

"Like you said, I'm a lucky guy." He handed her the dish towel. She looked up at him confused.

"We're only half done," Kavya said.

"Got to go," Krish said, "All this talking about my sisters - I think it's time for me to 'use' one of them. If you get my meaning."

Kavya certainly did. She sighed and finished the dishes by herself.

*

Finally, it seemed that they'd settled into a regular routine. A few days went by without Kavya seeing or hearing much of anything. It was almost as if Krish had stopped entirely, though Kavya was pretty sure that was impossible. More likely, the siblings were finally starting to learn to keep things quieter.

Then one morning Kavya was making breakfast and she heard shouting coming from the dining room.

"Well maybe that's because he likes me better," Nabha said.

"That's ridiculous," Nidhi said.

Kavya stepped back from the stove and walked into the other room. Both girls were still in their matching plaid pajamas. Nabha leaned back in her chair looking pleased with herself. Nidhi was standing, hands down heavy on the table.

"We both know he comes to me more often," Nabha said, "Cums more, too. Maybe we should start calling you 'Nope.'"

"Last night he was drooling all over my tits, not yours," Nidhi said

"I'll bet," Nabha said, "With your boobs he was probably starving for more."

Nidhi shrieked and leapt around the table. She grabbed Nabha's pajama shirt by the lapels and lifted her sister up out of the chair, snarling.

"Girls!" Kavya cried out before she even realized she was ready to speak, "What in the Lord's name are you two doing?"

"Nabha's saying that Krish likes her better," Nidhi said. She still had her sister by the shirt. Her knuckles white.

"Well, I'm definitely better than you at making him happy," Nidhi said, "He knows when he needs someone to take care of him, I'm the one to go to."

"And when he wants a good fuck," Nabha said, "He goes to me."

Nidhi growled and pulled tighter. Nabha screamed and reached for Nidhi's hair.

"Both of you stop it this instant!" Kavya said. She stood there fuming till the girls let go of each other. They slinked back to their sides of the table, glaring each other down.

"First of all," Kavya said, "No one is fucking anyone. Understood? You're helping your brother. Just sticking a dick in you for a minute is not having sex. Trust me."

Both girls nodded. Kavya could see the muscles in Nidhi's arm slowly start to relax.

"Second," Kavya said, "Krish loves both of you very much. Nabha, I know that Krish goes to you when he needs a pal, someone to laugh with or watch a movie. But Nidhi, you and I both know that when Krish wants to be comforted, or if he really needs advice, he turns to you. That doesn't mean he loves either of you less. Just different."

"But Moooom," Nidhi said, "Krish really does go to Nabha more than me."

"I'm sure it feels that way, but I bet if we really looked it'd be equal. Plus, Nidhi, you just had your fertile time last week, so Krish was probably avoiding you a bit more. As he should. And don't forget, you both also need to share with Esther. Now, I want this to be the last time I hear of this. Understood?"

Both girls nodded sullenly. Kavya went back into the kitchen to finish cooking. Later in the day, though, she took Krish aside and talked to him. They agreed that he needed to do a better job of spreading the wealth. And Kavya knew that he would honor that. He really did love his sisters too much to intentionally hurt their feelings.

*

Kavya was wrong about one thing, though. The siblings were graduating to full on sex. It wasn't an immediate change over. Not at first. But Kavya kept getting hints - from hearing and watching and just from the way they all talked. Krish was spending less time getting himself ready and more just going in to his sister's rooms to get his relief.

It was natural, Kavya supposed. Why resort to a fist when a perfectly good vagina was waiting? In some ways, Kavya was glad. Krish was learning not to masturbate but, rather, to look for an actual woman. So she didn't exactly discourage the behavior as it became more common.

Everyone still acted under the pretense that Krish was rubbing himself to almost-orgasm, then finding a sibling. It was just that 'almost' was getting a wider and wider definition. Then, the inevitable happened.

Kavya was downstairs doing the laundry when she heard Esther call out. She walked up and called back. "Esther, honey, what's wrong?"

"Momma, Krish's fucking Nidhi!" she shouted. Kavya marched down the hall and swung open the bedroom door. There was Krish, between his oldest sister's long legs, just sawing back and forth. Esther stood to the side, gesturing like a ringmaster at the sibling's performance. Wide eyed at what was happening.

Nidhhi-Agerwal-hairy-pussy-getting-fucked-nude-hot-nipple-slip-open-bra.jpg


"Oh my," Kavya said. Krish grunted, but he didn't slow his pace one bit. He was totally naked. His toned bottom jiggled slightly with every push. Krish's hands gripped his sister's hips. Nidhi rocked back and forth on the bed. Her hair went everywhere. She made a little grunt each time her brother bottomed out in her.

"You said he was supposed to only do the end part," Nidhi said, "But he came in here and just stuck it in me."

"Krish is this true?"

Kavya heard footsteps echoing down the hallway.

"No way," Nabha said. She stood behind her mother, staring in wonder at her brother and sister on the bed.

Nabha-Natesh-PhotoShoot-03.JPG


"I'm sorry, Mom," Krish said, "I was in my room and feeling, you know. I was going to start rubbing but I know that's wrong. And then I thought, well, doesn't this solve the problem completely?"

"Well..." Kavya said, starting to feel herself pulled towards saying yes. I mean, I guess I should be proud of the boy in some way.

"M... Mom?" Nidhi asked.

"He's not hurting you now is he?" Kavya asked.

"Oh GOD no," Nidhi said, "Though he is... uhn... neglecting his lubrication duties."

"Sorry, sis," Krish said. He let go of her hips and started massaging her breasts.

"Oh, that feels great, Krish," Nidhi said, "But I'd like it if you touched a little lower, too."

Krish obliged. He took one hand and started rubbing between his sister's legs. She moaned appreciatively.

"Well as long as you're not hurting her I guess it can continue, for now," Kavya said, "Just don't do it every time."

Given permission, Krish and Nidhi seemed to speed up. Their movements became more frantic. The sounds of their sex grew louder and less restrained. Instead of just lying back, Nidhi moved her butt up and down to match her brother's rhythm. Her sex hungrily stretched around his cock.

Telugu-Actress-Nidhhi-Agerwal-talking-bi-black-cock-inside-her-tiny-pussy-hole.jpg


"But Mom," Nabha said, "It's not fair that Nidhi gets to fuck Krish and we don't."

"Yes," Esther said, "It seems like something we should each get to experience."

"I don't know..."

"It's OK," Nidhi said, her body bouncing, "OH! So good! Krish c... clearly knows how to treat his ssssssiiiiiiisters."

"Fine. It's agreed," Kavya said, "Now let's give them some privacy." She herded the two girls into the hallway and carefully closed the door behind her.

As she walked down the hall, she heard the telltale sounds of the siblings' shared crescendo.

*

Kavya had to run errands that afternoon, but she came home to quite a sight. Nabha was bent over the couch, completely naked. hair ran like waterfalls onto the cushions. Her prominent posterior hung over the armrest, lewdly displaying her vagina. Nabha had bragged to Nidhi before that her clitoris was easy to find and Kavya saw that her daughter wasn't kidding. Nabha's little man in the canoe was more like a giant in his yacht.

Krish stood behind his sister, just as naked. He had his hands on her hips and was lining his cock up like he was about to penetrate her.

"Oh, hey Mom," Nidhi said. She was sitting on the couch by Nabha's head, lightly stroking her sister's golden hair. Nidhi was fully clothed, but Kavya could see that telltale flush running up her daughter's neck. "We're just doing our sibling duties."

"Um, I can see that," Kavya said. She almost dropped her groceries to the floor. "But do you think, maybe, it might be better to, you know, do this someplace more private?"

"It was way easier to fit everyone out here," Esther said. She was standing by her brother's side, also still completely dressed. She had on her glasses and seemed to be studying the entire act like it was a new science project. Kavya practically expected her youngest daughter to have a notebook and a pen.

Kavya wanted to complain, something about this seemed particularly unwholesome. She couldn't say where it crossed the line exactly. The public aspect of it, perhaps. But then she'd already given them permission for that. The way all three girls were getting along, helping their brother, Kavya was almost proud. From a certain point of view.

"Can we get on with this?" Nabha asked, "This isn't exactly comfortable you know."

"Quit complaining and take your brother's dick like a good little sister slut," Nidhi said, giving Nabha a light slap on her cheek.

"Nidhi!" Kavya said, "I won't let you speak to your sister that way."

"Oh, I don't mind, Mom," Nabha said, "It's part of my ummm, lubrication process."

Kavya looked over and, sure enough, her daughter's vagina certainly seemed ready to take a penis. The lips were dark and hanging open. A thin line of girl drool dripped down to the carpet.

"Girls, I'm sorry," Kavya said, "Something about this seems off."

"Well, why don't you stay and supervise Mom?" Krish asked.

"That would be great Momma," Esther said, "That way you can correct us if we do anything wrong."

Oh Lord, preserve me. "Well, OK. I guess."

"Excellent," Krish said, "Ester Cat, will you go ahead and do the honors?"

Esther gave a little curtsey and stepped forward. She took her brother's cock in her hand and hung the head in Nabha's opening. She did it daintily, like hanging a dress that she wanted to keep wrinkle-free for a fancy evening.

Nabha made a little grunt as Krish started pushing forward. From this position, Kavya could easily see Nabha's vagina stretching to accommodate her brother's thick, purple pole. Krish sighed, content, as his testicles bounced against his sister. Fully buried between her legs.

PicsArt_09-25-10.56.04.jpg


"God that's nice," Nabha said, her voice muffled by the pillows. "You may be an idiot, bro, but you have the best cock."

Krish slapped his sister's ass. "Damn straight. About the cock part, I mean. Not the stupid thing."

"Seriously," Nabha asked, her voice muffled by the cushions, "You're making my point for me."

They moved in silence for a while, creaking against the couch. Krish ran his hands down his sister's flanks. Esther watched them both, intently. Sometimes bending down to get a different angle. It really felt like some sort of strange demonstration. Human Reproduction 101.

Krish moved almost gracefully in his sister. He was clearly trying to be gentle.

"Jeez, are you trying to tickle me or what?" Nabha asked.

"Language, dear," Kavya said.

"Well then tell Krish to quit messing around and fuck me," Nabha said, all pretense of propriety gone. "I can barely feel what he's doing right now."

"This is how Nidhi liked it," Krish said.

"Well save it for when you're with her, then. I'm a real woman and this pussy needs pounding."

"Every woman is different, Krish," Kavya said, "You need to respect what Nabha is doing for you, by understanding her unique needs."

"Oh OK," Krish said. He started to pump Nabha faster. His thighs slapped against his sister's ass. Squelching sounds filled the room. Kavya could smell Nabha's unique, feminine scent. There was something sort of beautiful about this, in a way.

Nabha reached back like she was about to rub herself, then stopped. Nidhi noticed her sister's dilemma. "Krish don't neglect your sister."

PicsArt_09-25-10.53.15.jpg


"I can't reach under her in this position," Krish said.

"I told you this was stupid," Nabha said.

"Shut up, slut," Krish said and slapped Nabha's ass so hard it left a hand mark on the cheek, "Take it like a good sister."

Kavya gasped but Esther held her back.

"Part of her...?" Kavya asked.

"Yep," Esther said, then shrugged. "I don't get it, but then, Nabha doesn't wet herself every time she orgasms, either. Like you said, everyone's different."

Krish was really plowing his sister now. Nabha's face pushed uncomfortably into the cushions. Rather than using his sister's hips to steer her, Krish was now holding on to them like handrails. As if he might collapse without them. His breathing coming in great gulps.

"Is he getting close?" Nabha asked, "I'm getting close."

"Well, Krish? Are you?" Nidhi asked.

"Uh huh."

"Well, OK then. Answer your slut-sis when she asks you something," Nidhi said.

Krish reached his hand forward and found his big sister's breast. "Holy fuck I love your boobs," Krish said.

"That's why she's our Chas-titty," Esther said, giggling. Krish, spurred on by holding his sister's breast, began frantically driving in and out of his sister.

"Ohhhhhh YES!" Nabha cried, "Harder, dammit! No, not my tit, dummy. My pussy. Goddammit, give it to me."

"Ahhhh... Getting close," Krish said.

"About fucking time," Nabha said, "I've been waiting forever to burst. Now fill me up. Give it to me good. Give to meeeeeee!"

Krish gasped, then roared. "I... I'm doing it, sis. I'm stuffing you full!"

Nabha was clearly cumming with her brother. Her mouth open in a silent O. Her head tilted to the sky. They both seemed locked in that moment, frozen in their ecstasy. Then it cracked and they both fell back. Krish bent on the ground. His sperm dripped down his sister's leg.

PicsArt_09-25-10.56.04.jpg


"Oh!" Esther said, "I'll get that." She reached with a tissue and scooped up Krish's spend. Krish stayed curled on the ground. Nabha stood up on shaky legs. Nidhi helped hold her up, and the two of them slowly made their way back to the bathroom.

Kavya looked at what her life had become and sighed. Well, she thought, at least that ought to hold them for a while.

113-1131887_kavya-madhavan-new-photo-kavya-madhavan.jpg


*
 
After dinner, Kavya got caught up in a show and stayed up far too late. She snuck upstairs, but saw a light escaping under the door to Krish's bedroom. Kavya knocked - she hoped her son wasn't up late, troubled with something.

She needn't have bothered. Instead, she found Krish laying back on the bed. Nidhi firmly planted on her brother's cock. Her body hung over him. He was holding her breasts in his hands while she slowly rode up and down on his member. Nabha was sitting next to them on the bed, naked as well. Watching intently.

Nidhi_Agarwal_PicsArt_09-04-02.18.15-01.jpg


"Lord, don't you ever stop?" Kavya asked, "It's two in the morning!"

"Shhhhh, Mom," Nabha said, "You'll wake Esther."

If their mother's presence bothered them, the siblings didn't let it show. Nidhi continued to ride her brother, moving almost sensuously - snake-like, Kavya thought. Krish's head rested against the pillows, eyes slammed shut.

"Krish couldn't sleep," Nabha said, "And my pussy. I mean my vagi..."

120865198_ndh-5.jpg


"It's fine," Kavya said, "Pussy is fine."

"Right," Nabha said, as if adding it to her ledger, "Well it was really sore from earlier today. So Krish agreed to suffer with second-best."

"Shut up!" Nidhi said, trying to slap at her sister, but she missed. Kavya noticed it didn't slow Nidhi's humping one bit.

"You're saying that I shouldn't put down Esther so easily?" Nabha asked.

"You're not... second best, Nidhi" Krish said. "You're practically perfect."

"Oh, I know, baby," Nidhi said. She rubbed Krish's head affectionately.

Nidhi-5.jpg


The three of them all kept going, as if they'd forgotten Kavya was in the room. She cleared her throat and finally the siblings froze.

"It's just all these positions," Kavya said, "What's wrong with lying back and letting your brother give you his cum?"

"Krish was really tired, Mom," Nidhi said, "I told him he needed release before he could sleep, but he wouldn't do it unless I helped him. You know Krish. He can be very stubborn."

Kavya stood there, in a bit of shock. The siblings took her silence as permission and Nidhi, once again, began riding her brother. She leaned forward, letting her breasts drag over her brother's chest and the two started to move more erratically. Urgently.

"Going to cum!" Krish cried. His sister straightened like she'd been shot. Her whole body trembled and her chest turned red. Then she fell forward and rested her head on Krish's shoulder. She reached up and petted her brother, lovingly.

Nidhi-5.jpg


"Thanks for my midnight treat," she said, then kissed him on the forehead. It all felt very matronly, to Kavya. Sweet in a strange sort of way.

Nidhi carefully climbed off her brother. A splatter of sperm dripped out of her and onto Krish's chest, but he didn't notice. He was already dead asleep.

"I still say he'd have been happier cumming in me," Nabha said.

"Nabha stop teasing your sister," Kavya said

Nidhi shushed them both. "Please be quieter. It took forever to get him down."

"Fine, we'll talk more about this in the morning," Kavya said. The two girls nodded sullenly, then all three of them tip-toed out into the hallway.

*

The next morning, while Krish slept soundly in his room, the rest of his family ate breakfast together in the kitchen. Kavya was glad to get some time alone with her daughters. Her plan had been working so well, but now it seemed to be spiraling out of control. Yes, Krish was almost certainly not masturbating. It was probable that he wasn't even touching himself, which was amazing - a goal she could never have even have hoped for.

But this craziness with the 'lubrication process' and doing each other all over the house. And did they really all need to be together every time?

"We thought you'd be happy," Esther said, "We're supporting each other."

"And it's not always all of us," Nidhi said, "Esther wasn't there last night."

"I'm still sad I missed it," Esther said.

"It was nothing," Nidhi said.

"You can say that again," Nabha said.

"Shut up, ," Nidhi said, taking a playful swipe at the middle sister. Then she turned to Esther "Krish was cranky before bedtime."

"God, why does he always fight sleep when he so clearly needs it?" Esther asked.

"Please let me talk," Kavya said, "I'm glad that you're all working together to help your brother, I really am. I just wish you could be more wholesome about it."

"We don't want to upset you," Nidhi said, "But we also think we should be able to decide what's best for us."

"You're always welcome to come watch, Momma," Esther said, "To help, like, answer questions and stuff. We want you to be a part of this."

"Watch?" Kavya asked. That sounded uncomfortably close to something inappropriate in and of itself.

"Look Mom," Nabha said, leaning forward and looking as serious as she'd ever seen her blonde daughter, "You pushed us into this and we agreed. Now it isn't enough unless we do it your way? No. You made it our job and so you have to respect how we go about it. Unless you want us all to stop entirely?"

Nabha-Natesh.jpg


Kavya thought about calling Nabha's bluff. But she decided it wasn't worth it. Like they said, she was getting what she wanted. Did it really matter all that much if it wasn't happening exactly as she'd hoped?

"Of course," Kavya said, "You should do what you think is best."

"Thanks Mom," Nidhi said. They all shared a hug. Then Esther went upstairs to wake Krish for his morning 'exercise.'

*

When Kavya came home that night, she again found all her children on the couch. It seemed this was their new favorite spot, like a flock of geese landing in the middle of some random corporate park every spring.

All four siblings were naked. Krish was on his back on the floor and Esther was on top of him, like Nidhi had been before. Except Esther was facing towards Krish's feet. She was bouncing up and down, sort of distractedly.

esterrrrffass-parade-nicole-and-nita-picsay.jpg


Nabha sat by Krish's head. Her breast hung over his mouth. It looked a bit shiny, as if it was covered with his saliva. Nabha had a bit of a sour look on her face when Kavya caught her eye. The blonde made a deep sigh and shifted slightly, as if uncomfortable.

Actress-Nabha-Natesh-Nude-Showing-Her-Boobs.jpg


Nidhi knelt at Krish's feet, facing Esther. She held each of her baby sister's hands and she was speaking low, encouraging her.

"That's good, ester, keeping going up and down like that. Try to lean forward a bit more. Like I showed you," Nidhi said. She looked up, "Oh, hey, Mom!"

Esther did her best to turn around while still sitting on Krish's cock. "Hi Momma," she said, "I'm so glad you're here. Nidhi is assisting me with Krish."

"I can see that, dear," Kavya said. She did her best to keep her expression neutral. She'd agreed to... well, whatever this was. All that time she'd wanted to shed her responsibility, but now that the kids had taken control she felt forgotten. Left out. "Don't let me stop you," she said, wistfully.

"OK good," Nidhi said, then told Esther, "Now try doing it on your own. How's that?"

"Reaaaaallllly good," Esther said, "There's like this... spot in there. His head keeps rubbing against it every time I move and it's like... FUCK. Lightning in my pussy."

"That's your g-spot," Nabha said. She kept looking at Krish and then back at Kavya. As if contemplating something.

Esther-Anil-hairy-pussy-fucking-nude-cock-small-boobs-actress.jpg


"It's, like, the other side of your clitoris," Nidhi said.

"God, I can only imagine what it would be like to stimulate both at the same time," Esther said, "Too bad Krish can't get it from there."

"Oh, I can do that for you," Nidhi said. She let go of one of Nidhi's hands and reached for her younger sister's sex. Kavya stifled a gasp. This was clearly them testing her. They didn't actually want to do these things. They were pushing boundaries. Making sure she'd keep to her bargain. That was all.

Esther moaned as Nidhi made contact. She started moving up and down faster, like rubbing herself between the rock and a hard place of her brother's cock and her sister's fingers. She reached over to Nidhi and started returning the favor. The tall brunette sighed as her youngest sister touched her precious center.

"Fuck it," Nabha said. Facing his feet, she straddled her brother. Nabha then wrapped her arms around Esther. Rubbed her youngest sister's breasts from behind as she slowly lowered her sex onto his mouth.

Kavya waited for Krish to say something. Instead, he tilted his head up and started to lap at his sister's eager quim. "Fffffffffffuuuuuuck," Nabha said, "Finally found a use for that big mouth of yours."

"Mmmhmm," was all he could say.

They had become like one huge monster, the four of them. A creature made of writhing arms and legs. Heads buried against each other. Only capable of moans and whimpers. Slowly sliding across the living room floor. Crawling towards forbidden euphoria.

Esther increased her pace on her brother's cock. Her movements got more desperate. Driven. Her sisters manipulated her from both sides. Nidhi shook as Esther rubbed her. Nabha trembled on her brother's tongue. And then suddenly the four siblings started to tremble as a massive shared orgasm rolled through them.

3d9b3fcbc679df4e9.jpg


It started with Nidhi. She made a noise like she'd burned her hand on the stove. A loud "hssssss AH!" Her chest and face flushed. Nidhi's orgasm dominoed into Esther's. "Oh FUCK!" she bayed up at the ceiling. A burst of clear liquid shot out from her sex and spattered her sister's bare breasts. Krish grunted under Nabha, who suddenly bent back, mouth hanging open. A chorus of ecstatic cries and elated sobs. Gradually they slowed and carefully leaned back against each other.

Esther looked down at Nidhi, covered in her sister's girl cum. "Oh God, Nidhi, I'm so sorry," she said, sounding near tears.

"Oh, it's fine, baby. It's beautiful," Nidhi said and hugged her sister tight.

"You manage to fill our sister up, Krish?" Nabha asked.

"I sure Nidhi so," Esther said, "It's already leaking out of me. There's too much for my little pussy."

"That's all I've got," Krish said.

"Better not be," Nabha said, "My pussy is expecting her own delivery before the day is done."

Esther's sisters released her, and she fell sideways. A river of her brother's sperm seeped down her leg. Nidhi fell forward and hugged Krish.

"Such a good job," Nidhi said, "I knew you could do it." She kissed his head in that motherly way again.

"You think that was good, you should try his tongue," Nabha said.

"It couldn't be better than his cock," Esther said, "There's no way."

Nabha slowly stood, her legs trembling slightly under her. She went over and gave Kavya a kiss on the cheek. "So, Mom, now that Ester's pussy's been fed, what's for dinner?"

*

Kavya woke up earlier than usual, needing to pee. She rolled out of bed and made her way through the dark house to the bathroom. The sun wasn't even over the horizon yet, but the kids would all have to get up for school soon.

As she opened the door, she heard the hush of running water. Looking through the tinted glass doors of the shower, Kavya could barely make out Krish and Nabha. The blonde's legs were wrapped around her brother's waist. He was pummeling her into the tile wall. The two of them grunting and gasping.

nabha-1.jpg


Kavya didn't want to wait, so she quietly sat down and used the toilet. She watched as the two of them humped almost violently. Too involved in each other to even notice she was there.

When she was done, Kavya stood up and then slowly made her way out of the bathroom.

"I'm going to fucking CUUUUUMMMMMMMM," Nabha screamed as Kavya carefully closed the door behind her.
 
Later that afternoon, she came upon Krish sitting in front of the computer. Esther was sitting on his lap. Her bare breasts bouncing. The desk chair squeaked rhythmically along with them, telescoping up and down as brother and sister railed each other. Esther was gasping, "hu HU hu HU hu HU." Panting like she was having an asthma attack. Desperate for breath.

tumblr_o32ghvNiSH1v6slrmo1_500.gif


After Kavya passed, she heard the squeaking stop, replaced by her youngest daughter's orgasmic howl.

"Oh Ester, you feel so goooooood!" Krish yelled.

That night, as Kavya went off to sleep, she heard Nidhi's bed banging against the wall. She couldn't help but satiate her curiosity. She found Nidhi on top of Krish - her favorite position apparently. Krish leaned forward, his mouth wrapped around one of his sister's breasts like a baby at the teat.

They were locked together in a way that made it hard to move, so they just slowly rocked against each other. Like a steam engine gradually building speed. Nidhi ran her hands through Krish's curly hair. He hugged her close as he could. The two of them trembling in each other's arms.

Nidhi-4.jpg


"Getting close," Krish whispered. He snaked his hand down to the juncture where brother's cock met sister's pussy.

"That's a good boy," Nidhi said. She stiffened. Her chest flushed. "Ahhhh, that's a good BOY! Give your big sister everything you've got."

Kavya carefully closed the door behind her. This was her new normal, she supposed. And she was surprisingly alright with that.

*

Esther looked down at her pussy, confused. It was early morning and she was still naked. All the girls had started sleeping that way, just in case.

(MyPornSnap.top)_actress-esther-anil-latest-stills-7-jpgw1000.jpg


Usually Esther's vaginal secretions were whitish, like a pale match of what her brother produced. And unless he was in the room with her, Esther rarely got very wet from just walking around. Sure, she was used to being drippy a lot of the time now, but this was somehow different.

That morning, Esther felt like a leaky faucet. Her legs already slick with her essence. And the fluid coming out of her was clear and more slippery than usual. It was all a bit strange, Esther had to admit.

She decided it would be best if she passed Krish off that day. Just in case. If there was something wrong down there, it would be a mistake to do something that might make it worse.

Just as Esther resolved to tell Krish to use a different sister, she heard him bang on the door. It wasn't a set signal, really, but she knew the sound all the same. He was there to take care of his needs. Esther opened the door, not bothering to cover herself. She was careful not to hurt her brother's feelings, but she told him she wasn't feeling well and asked if he wouldn't mind trying Nidhi or Nabha.

"Fuck," Krish said, "Neither of them are around. I guess I can go rub it out this time. We've been so good lately. I'm sure it'll be fine."

"No," Esther said firmly. She could picture the talking to she'd get from Momma if she didn't let him in. Whatever was wrong, it couldn't be worse than sending her older brother to Hell. "I'm happy to help out. Let me get ready."

Esther climbed up on her bed and lay backward. It felt a little comforting to go back to the old standby. They'd been doing all kinds of things in all sorts of places - lying back on the bed felt almost quaint.

Krish shucked off his clothes and then stood on the edge of the bed. His penis pointed out proudly.

"Did you... prepare?" Esther asked.

"No," Krish said, "Haven't even touched it."

"Awesome. I want this to last."

She reached down and took his cock in her hands. "God, I love my biiiiiig brother," she said. She really meant it, too. Before all this - before Momma had told them about her plan and they'd all started taking care of their brother - Esther had always felt close to Krish. More than what she'd felt for Nidhi (who was always so patronizing) and Nabha (who was always so mean).

Krish was different. He cared about her. Legitimately cared. There were times when she'd even thought he might have feelings for her. The kind a brother shouldn't have for his sister. And then, as she got older, she began to think that she might have those same feelings, too.

Of course, now, those desires felt perfectly ordinary. Natural, really. Esther studied her brother - his toned, muscular body. Deep brown eyes and playful, curly hair. And, of course, his cock. His wonderful, fantastic, oh-so-pleasing penis. Like it had been created just to cause her joy.

"Oh, Esther," Krish said, "You have no idea how badly I used to want you. Lying back in my bed. Picturing you. Us. And now to be with you, here. It's like a dream. Better than a dream. Best."

Esther-Anil-nude-ass-beach-bold-photoshoot.jpg


"I didn't know then, but I wish I did," Esther said, "I wish I could go back to that girl and tell her to get right into her brother's room. His bed. I wish I knew how much I wanted you. Needed you. You'd have had my virginity the day I turned 18. The fucking minute. I swear I'm sorry I made you wait so long."

"You gave it to me in good time," Krish said and smiled, "I can hardly complain about that. Now, you want me to get you ready?" Krish asked. He started to kneel down. Esther had learned to love Krish's licking, but she thought about her dripping pussy and decided not to risk it.

Besides, the sooner Krish put his dick in her, the sooner she would reach her pleasurable apex. God, how was she going to live without this once she went away to school in a few months?

"It's OK," Esther said, "I'm already excited just by looking at my big brother's big cock." She took his member - so hard, so soft - and placed it at her pussy.

"That's my baby sis," Krish said. He shoved himself in to the hilt, like it was nothing. Usually, even after a licking, it took a little effort to work himself into her. Krish looked down at his sister in amazement.

EstherAnilnudefakesexpussyfuckingxxxhotpic.jpg


"What's wrong?"

"Just thinking about how lucky I am to be with you. To feel your pussy squeeze my cock. Fill you with my cum."

"Oh you like how I squeeze your cock, huh?" Esther asked. She bore down on the warm, hard invader in her snatch.

"Oh FUCK!" Krish cried. "What the hell was that? I almost came right there, I swear to God."

"Kegels," Esther said, "Pussy muscles. I've been reading about them."

"You've got to share that book with Nidhi and Nabha," Krish said.

"Oh hell no. I've already got too much competition as is with your darling Nidhi and horny Nabha."

"She's not my darling. I love each of you. You know that. And I love your little boobs," he said. He reached over and squeezed them, being sure to pinch her nipples. Esther felt the pain shoot down to pleasure in her dripping puss.

"Yes - show me," Esther said, "Give your Cat her delicious cream."

Esther-Anil-naked-boobs-nipple-nude-navel-pose.jpg


Krish smirked. He drew back slowly, then entered her again, lovingly. "You want the Nidhi way?" he asked. Then he slammed into her hard. "Or the Nabha?"

"Oh!" Esther groaned, "Give it to me my way. My way only."

"That's my girl," Krish said. He began plugging her. Varying his strokes between long and short. Hard and soft. Reaching down and smearing her clit with his hands.

Krish had become quite skilled, Esther thought. But this was even beyond what she'd come to expect. It felt like her whole body reacted to every thrust. Sparks raced down her arms. Her legs. Her pussy clamped down, squeezing every bit of her brother's beautiful dick. God, if sex with Krish before had been like touching pleasure - reaching it - then this was like bathing in euphoria. Immersing in it. Drowning.

Esther screamed. She whimpered. Words came out that made no sense. Exclamations of incredible bliss. Her brother was doing something to her she couldn't comprehend. And all she could think about was that his cum was coming. His beautiful bounty of sperm that would take her to an entire new level of heaven.

Sperm, she thought. She was so used to fucking without consequences. It reminded her, suddenly, of what the act was supposed to do. Put her brother's baby inside her. Would that be so bad? She pictured herself swelling with life. Life that her own brother had given her. For a moment her traitorous mind wished for that. Wanted it. More than anything in the world.

"Going to cum," Krish said, as if he could sense her aching need.

"Oh Krish, I want it," Esther said, "Want it so bad."

Krish buried his head in his chest. His movement slowed.

"I... Esther," he mumbled into her chest, "I love you. You know that? Not like a brother. But more. I think... I think I always have."

"I know," Esther said, "I love you, too."

Krish began to shake, tremble. His enormous fuck stick lodged itself right in Esther's cervix. Then he threw his head back and bellowed. Esther's own orgasm built and built but then stopped. Right at the edge.

She felt that odd pressure at her pussy - almost like peeing, but far more pleasurable. Her brother's first hot burst blasted into her pussy and Esther felt like her whole body was about to shatter. Explode from the inside out.

PicsArt_09-27-10.55.55.jpg


"Oh, ffffffffFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUCK!" she screamed. Gouts of her cum blasted out - long hot streams. This time it really felt like an unending flow. Fountains of girl goo. An ocean washing over them both. Esther swore she was soaking her brother. The bed. Her peak felt different somehow. Even better than ever before. The ecstasy burst right off the top of her head.

Krish's own liquid heat filled his sister's pussy to bursting. Esther swore there could be no more, yet it kept coming. A tsunami that picked her up and carried her away. Wave after wave of indescribable bliss. His fertility overflowed her pussy. Pushed past her cervix. Battered her womb.

"I love my baby sister," Krish said, over and over. "I love you so much."

Finally, the two siblings disentangled. They looked down at each other, sticky with cum and sweat and started to laugh.

"Wow," Esther said.

"That was incredible, Ester Cat," Krish said, "Clearly I've been underestimating my pretty kitty."

For a reason she couldn't explain in the moment, Esther leaned over and kissed her brother right on the mouth. They'd done almost everything, but never crossed that line. The kiss felt far more erotic, dangerous, than anything they'd done to each other before.

It felt right.

*

After that day, though, Esther felt off. Just little things. She told herself it was the intensity of the orgasm that she and Krish had shared. He had broken her brain.

But the strangeness stayed with her. She started struggling to concentrate in classes. Her stomach felt slightly sour, as well. Then her period decided to pass on its monthly visit. Just never bothered to show up. And then Esther really did feel sick to her stomach.

When she was able to stop throwing up, she went out and bought a pregnancy test. As if she didn't already know. Another month went by. Another missed period. She was sure she was starting to show.

Then one day Nidhi caught her crying in the bathroom. This whole thing with Krish, it had changed all of them. A few months ago, Nidhi probably would have told her to stop sobbing or to "grow up." Now, her eldest sister rushed in, held Esther close, and asked what was wrong.

"Is it Krish?" Nidhi asked, "Did he do something to you?"

"No," Esther said, "Yes. Oh God."

120997-esther-anil-7.jpg


Nidhi walked her down to the living room. Nabha was already sitting on the couch. It felt strange for them to all be together fully clothed. What a weird world I'm living in. Esther sat down. She eyed her older sisters nervously.

"It's just the three of us," Nidhi said, "Krish's at class and Mom's at work. Whatever you say, it never has to leave this room. So, whenever you're ready."

"I'm pregnant," Esther said, the words spilling out of her. Like a confession in a bad police drama.

"I know," Nabha said. The two girls looked at their blonde sister with surprise. "I don't know how. I just do. Sister's intuition. I figured you'd say when you were ready." Nabha had changed, too. She'd gone from merciless enemy to unyielding ally. Her toughness something to be treasured rather than feared.

Nabha-Natesh-I-am-in-love-But-no-one-writes-love-letter-to-me.jpg


Esther knew that Nidhi would always comfort her, but Nabha would kill for her. It made for an incredibly comforting combination. I'm such a lucky girl, Esther thought.

"What happened?" Nidhi asked, genuinely concerned. She reached across and stroked Esther's hand.

"I don't know," Esther said and started to sniffle, "I followed the chart and everything."

"Oh, I know you did honey," Nidhi said, "I know someone at school. They can fix this."

"No!" Esther pushed her sister away. "I can't. I won't."

"OK," Nidhi said, "Of course."

The three of them sat in the living room and cried together. Nidhi hugged her baby sister tight and told her, "It'll be fine. I promise." She said it over and over. As if wishing it to be true.

"Yes," Nabha said, "We'll work this out together. Like always."

*

After they both walked Esther back to her room, Nabha pulled her older sister aside. "We have to help her."

"No shit," Nidhi said, "If Mom finds out, she'll blame Esther. You know she will. She'll say esther read the calendar wrong or, worse, that she did this on purpose. Mom - family means the world to her. But this? It's too much. We'll be lucky if she lets us say goodbye before throwing our baby sister out on her ass."

680_9dc2ac59c05e6cb4765dd48bf2e05e2a.jpg


Nabha flopped down in the hallway. Buried her head in her hands. "Family," she said, "Yeah..." Then suddenly she looked up at her sister and smiled. "I have a plan," she said, "But you'll probably think it's nuts."

Nidhi listened to what her sibling had to say, then nodded. "You're right. It's insane. And that's the best thing about it."

*
 
The next day, after they were sure Mom and Esther were gone, Nabha and Nidhi cornered Krish in the kitchen. He was eating a bowl of cereal.

"You're going to take a break," Nabha said.

"From what?"

"You know."

"Wait, seriously?" Krish asked, "I don't know if I can."

"You will," Nabha said, she leaned over Krish, putting her arm right by his head. The message was clear.

"I promise there's a reward for you at the end," Nidhi said, "But if you care about us at all, you'll stop."

"So, go back to rubbing?" Krish asked.

"No," Nabha said, "None of it. Full on celibacy. You so much as touch your dick and I swear to God I'll cut the damn thing off. You got it?"

Nabha-Natesh-comments-on-Nithiin.jpg


Krish stared from one sister to another. He gulped and nodded.

Nidhi watched him as he walked away. "Jeez, if we had thought to do that six months ago we wouldn't be in this mess."

*

Two weeks went by. Nabha had expected Krish to struggle, but she couldn't believe how hard it was for her to quit completely. She'd gotten so used to his cock. She almost broke a few times. Maybe just oral, she told herself. But no. She had to stay strong for her sisters.

They chose an auspicious day in many ways. Esther had her first doctor's appointment and Kavya was out for dinner with a church group. They would have hours to themselves.

Nabha agreed to take the lead. She led Krish down to the living room and sat him down on the couch. Nidhi took his left hand. Nabha held his right. The abstinence really had an effect on their little brother. He was practically shaking just from their touch.

"I was going to give you a whole speech. Kind of let you in easy. But the truth is I think it's far kinder to come out and tell you," Nabha said. Krish looked from sister to sister. Eyes wide with fear.

"Esther's pregnant," Nabha said.

"Oh fuck!" Krish said.

"Pretty much."

"What happened?" Krish asked, "Did we screw up the calendar or..."

"I wish I knew," Nabha said, "But your sister swears she followed it and she's pretty damn smart. Maybe the rhythm method isn't as foolproof as Mom thought. Or maybe we did the days wrong? Who knows?"

"Is she going to...?"

"She wants to keep it and we support that."

"Yes," Krish said, "Me too." Nabha couldn't help but feel warm in her heart for how her brother was handling this.

"Esther's at the doctor right now, getting checked out."

"God, Mom's going to freak," Krish said, "She'll disown her. Disown us."

"And that's what we wanted to talk to you about," Nidhi said, "I don't need to tell you that nothing's more important to Mom than family. After Dad died, she was terrified that we'd grow up. Move away. And she'd lose us all forever. Nabha and I talked and we both agreed that while Mom would never forgive you and Ester, she'd have a much harder time kicking out all four of us."

"But, only Esther is..."

"Right now," Nabha said, "But we're going to fix that. Right now."

Krish's eyes went wide. His sisters stood up together. Nabha took off her shirt. Her pants. Nidhi did the same.

Nude-Hot-Nidhhi-Agerwal-slim-body-naked-shaved-pussy-small-boobs-collage-photo.jpg


13c30444be7099561.jpg


"The only way to save the family is to make a new one," Nabha said. She reached back and freed her breasts. Nidhi let her titties out, as well.

Krish looked up at them like they were goddesses. "That's why I had to wait? So you'd both be..."

"Fertile," Nidhi said, "Yes. And we wanted to make sure you'd be ready, too. Lots of little brother spermies to make lots of little brother babies."

"So let's stop fucking around and get to fucking," Nabha said, "Your big sisters have some eggs they need fertilized and they need it right fucking now."

Krish practically leapt off the couch. He ripped off his shirt and pants. Threw his underwear across the room.

"You seem to be OK with this," Nabha said, leering.

"Oh yeah," Krish said.

"We may have to try multiple times," Nidhi said.

"I'm willing to make that sacrifice," Krish said.

"That's what we thought," Nabha said. "You're up first, Nidhi-less."

"Pretty sure I'm about to be Nidhi-full," Nidhi said, "So shut your sperm hole, Nabha." Krish started to lie down so Nidhi could get into her favorite position. But instead she surprised him by getting down on all fours, presenting her pussy to him.

"You sure?"

"Works for animals like Nabha," Nidhi said, "Should be good enough for me."

Krish got down on his knees. His penis was as hard as he'd ever felt it. Like it could smell his sister's waiting womb. Nidhi wiggled her ass at him.

"Do you want me to warm you up a bit?" Krish asked.

"Oh GOD no," Nidhi said, "I've been ready to go for two weeks. Get that thing in there and give it to me good."

Krish smiled and shoved his cock into his sister with one shot. "Oh FUCK I've missed that!" they both screamed at the same time. Krish wasted no time in screwing Nidhi. Pounding into her with an urgency she'd never experienced. Like he needed to burst inside his sister the way he needed to breathe.

NidhiAgerwal100590.jpg


Nabha crawled over to them both, her pendulous breasts practically dragging along the carpet. "My baby's going to be so much better than yours," she told Nidhi.

Nidhi rolled her eyes. "Shut up and let me get you ready for your turn," she said. Obediently, Nabha lay down under her sister. Nidhi immediately started lapping at her sister's cunt.

Krish kept going like there was nothing else in the universe. Something about the way they were positioned - he was hitting the perfect spot and it shot straight to Nidhi's head. "Ffffffffuck that's nice," Nidhi said.

Krish reared back and slapped her ass. "No talking with your mouth full," he said.

"I'm going to be the mother of your child," Nidhi said, "You'd better treat me right."

"I'm sorry Nidhi-," Krish said, cowed. He reached around Nidhi's thigh and found her clit. He started rubbing her in time with his thrusts.

"Ooooooohhhhh... Come on bro. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. I'm so close. You going to get there with me brother? You going to follow your big sister like a good boy?"

"Almost there," Krish said.

"Come on little bro. Give it to me. Give me my baby!"

Krish stiffened, then went off. His balls emptied upward, and a stream of sperm shot straight past Nidhi's cervix and into her womb.

nidhhi-agerwal-xnxx-sex-images.jpg


"Ohhhhhhh...GOD! He's doing it! My brother is knocking me up!" Nidhi screamed. Her whole body shook. Her face and chest went practically purple. Pleasure arced through her body. A series of rising explosions until she felt like her whole body was going nuclear.

Krish fell forward. Nidhi wrapped her arms around him. Her legs. They kissed each other on the lips. Tongues twisting.

"Oh, God," Krish said, "Oh Nidhi. I love you so much. I'm so happy we're doing this. Like it's making our love real."

"I love you, too baby brother," Nidhi said, "Thank you. Thank you for your seed. Your love. Everything."

They stayed close as long as they could, like they couldn't bear to have one part of themselves not touching the other. Nabha looked down and felt, really, for the first time, jealous. Not of her sister. Not really. But of the honest affection that Nidhi and Krish clearly shared. And suddenly Nabha didn't want to fuck Krish any more. She wanted to love him.

Nabha lay down on her back and spread her legs. "My turn," she said. Krish crawled over to his sister. To her happy amazement, he still looked plenty hard.

Nabha-natesh-nude.jpg


"You have any left over in there for me?" she asked, giving his cock a little squeeze.

"There's always more than enough for all my sisters," Krish said.

Nidhi rolled over onto her side and looked over at the two of them, affectionately. Her eyes were unfocused, still lost in the after effects of her orgasm.

Krish bent down between Nabha's legs. He guided his penis into his sister's snatch. Then Nabha wrapped herself around him. At first it was slow, caring. Nabha bathed in the pleasure of each little movement. Feeling every bit of her brother's cock as it slid back and forth in her tight, dripping sheath.

Nabha understood, then, what Nidhi had been all about. She could glory in every moment. Savor it. Krish's fingers dancing over her body. Every delicious thrust. It really was wonderful.

(MyPornSnap.top)_nabha-natesh-nude-south-indian-actress-sex-10933-md.jpg


Then that was enough of that.

"This is nice and all," Nabha said, "But it's time for you to fuck your sister."

Krish cackled and then the two of them started rutting on the floor. He sucked her breast into his mouth. Bit the nipple. Pinched her clit and slapped her ass. But no matter what, he kept plugging her dripping hole with his penis. Nabha felt the first orgasm roll up almost immediately. Her back arched and her mouth opened. A little hiss escaped her lips.

Then she came again. And again. She'd never multipled before. But now that the orgasms were rolling she found she couldn't stop and so she just kept climaxing like an avalanche down an ever-steeper hill. Her body crying out for her brother's seed.

3fecd16da76727ca5.jpg


Nabha felt Nidhi kiss her lips. Heard her brother moan. It was all in a different place, outside her reality of constant cums.

"Nabha," Krish's voice finally broke through, "I'm getting close. I... I'm going to cum in you. Fill you up. Are you sure, Nabha? You want your big dumb brother to cum in your unprotected pussy?"

"You're not dumb," Nabha said.

"I'm not? Maybe I should pull out. Keep you from passing on my doofus genes."

Nabha couldn't help but smile to herself. Now that he had her where he wanted her, Krish was going to extract his revenge. She could almost be proud of him, if he wasn't so frustrating in the moment.

Nabha reached up and grabbed Krish's skull so hard she felt like it could crack. "You are smart and sexy and practically perfect," Nabha growled, "I want your baby so bad. I'm just... I'm lucky. OK? Lucky to have all of you. Now give me your fucking cum before I have to squeeze it out of you."

Pics-Art-07-17-08-57-26.jpg


Nabha reached back and tugged at her brother's balls to make her point. Krish winked at her and nodded. "I love you, too, big sis."

Nabha let go and dropped back to the floor. "Then sh... show me. Fill me with your stupendous sperm."

"OK... Just get ready to cum with me big sis. Going to be a big one. Need your help to get me there."

"OK," Nabha said. She looked and saw that Nidhi was holding Krish's hand. Stroking it. "Yes," Nabha said, "I can do that. Together then."

Nabha felt her brother's cock start to swell inside her, incredulous that he was somehow going to help her reach an even higher level of pleasure. But then she felt her insides fill with her brother's cum and it happened.

Nabha's body cinched upward. A long loud scream escaped her lips.

"OOHHHHHHHhhhhhhh FUCK! My brother's fucking filling me up!! Oh fuck YES!"

Nabha pressed her lips to Krish's, hard. Like her tongue could not go deep enough in his mouth. Aftershocks racked her body as an impossible amount of sperm seemed to empty into her. Krish shouted his pleasure. Howled and cried.

"I love my brother so much!" Nabha screamed. They held each other tight, shaking. Nabha felt Nidhi wrap herself around them. Embrace them both. It was finished. Done. Nabha had no doubt her brother had made her a mommy.

"I love you too," Krish said, "I love my sisters so very, very much."

PicsArt_03-13-11.34.22.jpg


*
 
Nine months later.

Kavya parked the car in the visitor's lot, then she and Krish walked up to the hospital. The morning was cold and her breath was cloudy. Bright yellow-red sunrise filled the sky. If this didn't feel routine already, Kavya thought, well it was going to soon.

"Well I Nidhi you're happy with yourself," Kavya said. Her feet crunched on the gravel beneath them.

"Are you going to ask me this every time?" Krish asked.

"I will until you give me a straight answer."

"I'm fine, Mom," Krish said, "I'm happy. That should be enough, don't you think?"

"Father Donovan doesn't think so," Kavya said, "He thinks we're all hedonists or worse. Like this whole thing wasn't his idea in the first place."

"How'd he find out?"

"I'd think it would be obvious after a time. All three of them, Krish. Seriously."

"It's not so bad," Krish said, "Really it's not. If you'd like, I'd be happy to do the same for you."

"OH no. Four kids are more than enough for me, thank you very much. Let alone grandkids. Don't worry, you'll see for yourself soon."

*

They went into Nidhi's room. She was wearing nothing but a hospital gown. Her tall, thin body, held the pregnancy well. Her stomach only stuck out slightly. She finally had the bigger breasts she'd always wanted.

"I'm going to go find Nabha and Esther," Kavya said, "Check in on my new granddaughter. You two try to behave while I'm gone."

Krish sat down next to his oldest sister and sighed. The heart monitor beeped soothingly in the background.

"Mom's taking this pretty well, all things considered," Nidhi said.

"Like you predicted," Krish said, "Family first. Always. Worked out pretty well, though, don't you think?"

Nidhi paused. She eyed her brother suspiciously. As if seeing him for the first time. "You planned this from the start, didn't you?" she asked.

"Yes - I started masturbating knowing that I'd eventually get to impregnate my sisters," Krish said. He looked down at her dubiously.

"Not that, obviously. But after. When Mom started her whole 'use your sisters' policy. You knew. She made all those ridiculous requests. The whole time we argued, you sat there silent. I thought you were resigned. Embarrassed. But that wasn't it, was it? You saw what she was giving you. Where it would lead."

"If you say so," Krish said, "Personally, I think I was just a boy trying to make his Mother happy." He gave his oldest sister an exaggerated wink. "But I'm pretty sure we all got what we wanted."

Nabha came into the room, just as heavy with child as Nidhi was. Krish knew they'd be back in the hospital for her in a few weeks.

Esther came in after her older sister, holding their young son over her shoulder. Kavya came into the room last, smiling proudly.

"You doing OK with my little kitten, ?" Krish asked.

"Are you kidding?" Esther asked, "I'm almost ready for you to give me another one!"

Kavya sighed and let her head loll back. "We're all going to Hell, aren't we?"

"Probably," Krish said, "But at least we know we'll be together."

Nabha-Natesh001.jpg


PicsArt_08-17-11.38.56.jpg


Esther-Anil-naked-boobs-nipple-nude-navel-pose.jpg


THE-END
 
#LADY BOSS

Alia had always wanted to write the next great article. When she was in school for journalism she dreamed of being the person to break a huge news story. She studied the Watergate scandal like crazy, and hoped to someday do what those reporters did. That was her dream and she thought that nothing would stand in her way.

Alia_Bhatt_at_the_IIFA_Awards_2017_%282%29_%28cropped%29.jpg


But something did stand in her way, namely the economy. As she graduated from school, the job market went into the tank. Newspapers were dying off left and right, and Alia was finding it difficult to break in to the business. After months of phone calls and applications, Alia realized getting into newspapers was a no go. She then started to explore jobs at different magazines. This yielded more success for Alia.

This amused Alia because, quite frankly, she didn't know a thing about fashion, nor did she really care. She thought the girls that cared about clothes were shallow airheads. But since she needed a job, she would take anything. The only two magazines she had heard back from were "Style" and some car magazine.

Alia waited patiently for the interview. She had arrived on time, but the woman who was interviewing her was running late. She was wearing a blue sweater and a knit-dress, trying to look nice for her interview. She was interviewing to be the junior **censored** assistant to the editor-in-chief of the magazine. And from what she had heard, it was a pretty prestigious position. Alia looked up as a young woman entered the room she was waiting in and set her stuff down on one of the two desks in the room. Alia knew this wasn't the woman she was interviewing with. She was too young. It took a few minutes before the woman realized that Alia was in the room.

alia-bhatt-during-udta-punjab-promotion-201606-1466572875.jpg


"Who are you?" she asked as she took her seat.

"I'm Alia Bhatt. I'm interviewing for the junior **censored** assistant position. I'm supposed to meet with Jacqueline Fernandez." Alia said.

"Not in that outfit, I hope." the woman said, smirking as she looked at Alia's outfit.

"What's wrong with it?" Alia asked, confused, as she looked down at herself. The woman didn't have time to answer as a flurry of activity entered the room. All Alia saw were two men talking to a woman as she walked into the main office Alia was waiting outside of. The woman appeared to throw her coat onto the desk of the girl Alia had been talking to. Alia looked over to the girl, and the girl gestured her heard towards the office, indicating that Alia should go in. Alia quickly gathered her things and cautiously walked into the office. The woman, Audrey, smiled as watched this lamb get led to her slaughter. She had no idea what she was getting into. The woman who was supposed to interview her was like no one she had met before. There was no chance a girl like her was ready to deal with Jacqueline Fernandez.

Jacqueline Fernandez was a cunt. And that was what her friends would call her. Not to imply that she had friends. The people that were close to her were close because they were useful to her in some way. But it was doubtful she cared about any of them. She had risen to power within this magazine what felt like ages ago, and she had run it like a tyrant. This should have driven every one of her workers away, but it didn't for one simple reason: she was good at her job. She had an eye for fashion that was second to none. Jacqueline Fernandez had dictated what was fashionable and what wasn't for almost twenty years. Fashion designers were clamoring to be featured in her magazine. She was a harsh woman, and was too tough for most to handle. She was dismissive to her underlings and was cold even to the people that had worked for her for years. It was a thankless job, but for most, it was a springboard into the world of fashion. Anybody who was anybody in the fashion business had at some point passed through the doors of "Style" magazine. Surviving working under Jacqueline Fernandez was a badge of honor.

bhoot_police_jacqueline_fernandez_main.jpg


Audrey had been working under Jacqueline for about two years. It was a 24/7 job. She had to be ready to do whatever Jacqueline asked, no matter what time it was. She had been hoping that Jacqueline would hire someone else to help share the load. But looking at this girl, Alia, Audrey just knew Jacqueline would eat her alive. She watched intently as Alia walked into the office.

Alia looked on as a rapid conversation took place between this woman who had just sat at her desk and the two men talking to her. They were talking quickly about fashion things that Alia didn't understand. Alia didn't realize how many girls would kill to be in the presence of a fashion icon like Jacqueline Fernandez. After about two minutes, the woman looked up and noticed Alia.

"Audrey." she said calmly but firmly. Alia watched as the girl she talked to earlier entered the room.

"Yes?" Audrey said.

"Who is this?" Jacqueline asked.

"This is Alia . She is interviewing for your Junior **censored** Assistant position." Audrey said. With that, Jacqueline stood up.

For the first time, Alia was able to take her in. For a woman who was clearly elder, she still looked great. She was wearing a smart looking business suit, with a white blouse under it. The suit could not hide her great body. The first thing Alia noticed about Jacqueline were her incredibly breasts. Alia had to admit that those suckers were huge. They were much bigger than Alia's. Jacqueline had a few buttons on her blouse opened, exposing a hint of cleavage. Jacqueline had a firm, fit body. For a woman in the fashion industry, she had to look her best at all times. As Jacqueline turned, Alia noticed Jacqueline's butt. It held up its end of the bargain, looking nice and round, with her pants molding around it. Alia had to admit she was a little jealous of this woman's body. Alia looked at her face. There were a few things though that illustrated her true age group. She had a shock of silvery gray hair, cut shortly but fashionably, looking extremely stylish. She had some crow's feet near her eyes. Alia noticed that she didn't have any laugh lines. Alia realized that this was a woman who did not smile much. Her facial features were sharp. She had penetrating eyes, which displayed her intelligence. Her lips were full and perpetually forming a pout. Her face shared her body's creamy pale coloring. But for her, pale worked.

Sidharth-Malhotra-and-Jacqueline-Fernandez-snapped-promoting-A-gentleman-at-Mehboob-Studio-5.jpg


Alia stood still as she let Jacqueline take her in. Jacqueline looked her up and down, before giving her a trace of a smile.

"What do you think, Piers?" Jacqueline asked, with her breathy voice. An older man with a shaved head walked towards her. He looked her up and down as well.

"Well, this sweater is not flattering at all. That dress looks like it was knit by my grandmother. She clearly doesn't understand much about fashion." Piers said. Jacqueline gave a small humph of agreement, before Piers, Jacqueline, and the other man resumed their conversation, ignoring Alia. Alia stood there for a few moments, unsure of what to do. The others ignored her, and Alia rolled her eyes before turning and starting to walk away. She walked a few steps before stopping. She realized that she needed this job. She couldn't just walk away. She needed to fight for it. She turned and walked back towards the others.

"You know, just because I don't know everything about fashion doesn't mean I'm not qualified for this job. I am a hard worker. I'm dedicated. I'll work my butt off. I'll learn this stuff as I go. Just because I'm not wearing things that you would consider fashionable doesn't mean I don't deserve this job." Alia said. She was shocked at herself. She couldn't believe she did this. Jacqueline, Piers and the other man were staring at her. Audrey was as well. She was shocked. Nobody ever talked about to Jacqueline that way. Jacqueline walked up to Alia and stared her down.

tumblr_pdyya9yXy41v58apa_1280.jpg


"Very well." Jacqueline said softly. Everyone in the room was shocked by this. Did Jacqueline just hire this girl? Audrey was stunned. How could this girl, who clearly knew nothing about style, get this job?

"Thank you." Alia said.

"You start tomorrow. Be here early." Jacqueline replied.

"Thanks. You won't regret it." Alia said, smiling cutely as she turned and walked away.

Jacqueline looked at this girl and had one thought: this girl would regret it. This girl would regret getting this job. This girl had a little fight to her. Jacqueline liked that. It would make breaking her all the more enjoyable.

Jacqueline loved to demolish these young girls. Jacqueline loved breaking down these young, smug bitches who thought they knew better. It was her biggest hobby. To take these proud, independent women, and show them that they didn't compare to her. Jacqueline loved to prove her superiority to other women.

231-2318273_jacqueline-fernandez-pout.jpg


Why did Jacqueline love to break down these, young, proud women? Why did she enjoy ruining these young bitches lives? Why did she want to emotionally destroy these women? It was quite simple: Jacqueline was an egomaniac. She loved to stroke her own ego by tearing these women apart until they feel as if they don't belong in the same world as her. Jacqueline loved to make these bitches feel like Jacqueline was in a world above theirs, a world in which they would never know.

This girl Alia thought she was so much better than them. She looked down at them for being in the fashion industry. Jacqueline saw that this girl was happy and full of hope for her future. That would make this more fun. Jacqueline would enjoy breaking her. Jacqueline would enjoy breaking this girl down, showing her what a tough place the world really was. Jacqueline would ride her hard until she couldn't handle it anymore. Alia would regret ever meeting her.

**********

Alia's husband Naren cracked open a bottle of wine in celebration. They were standing in the kitchen of their small apartment.

"Congrats, sweetie." Naren said as he leaned down to kiss his wife. They had married right out of college. Naren was a chef. He had a dream of running his own restaurant, so he went to school for business, while working in restaurants, further developing his natural talents at cooking. It was at school where he met Alia. It was puppy love for them. Naren had admired Alia's drive and ambition for making the world a better place. The fact that she was extremely pretty didn't hurt matters. Alia admired Naren's fit body, good looks, and his smooth demeanor. Naren was extremely laid back, and his good looks and calm demeanor made him a winner with women. He was also one of those people who was good at whatever he did. He was naturally talented. Alia felt lucky to have found such a great guy, and to have this great guy like her was an amazing feeling.

5ac2b8ba66a67931c844b2cf2af5be4e.jpg


Naren had supported her during her job search, both emotionally and financially. He was supportive of every decision she made. He was a good husband.

"Thanks, honey." Alia said with a bright smile, taking a wineglass from him. He had been so excited when she broke the news to him. That made her love him more.

"So, what are you gonna be doing?" Naren asked.

"I don't know. Just assist her, I guess. Not what I wanted to do, exactly, but it gets my foot in the door." Alia said.

"Exactly." Naren said, "So what's the woman you're working for like?"

"Well..." Alia started, "To be honest, she seems like kind of a bitch."

"Really?" Naren asked.

"Yeah. She's exactly what you think of when you think of think of those women in the fashion industry. She seems like a bitchy, shallow MILF." Alia said. "It'll be an adventure."

Jacqueline-Fernandez-on-Awards.jpg


"Hey, we should meet up with Ralph and Cori. I'm sure they'll be pumped for this." Naren suggested.

"Sure." Alia said.

Ralph and Cori were their two closest friends and co-chef. Since Naren and Alia had moved to the city six months prior, Ralph and Cori were the two people they had become closest to. Ralph and Cori were not a couple, just close friends. Ralph was one of those guys that knew a little bit about everything in New York. He was the perfect guy to know for New York newcomers. Cori was an artist that had been trying to get things going in the city. She had had some moderate success, but not had her big break.

Alia called them to break the good news. They were both pumped to hear the good news, and agreed to meet with Alia and Naren for a celebratory dinner.

*********

"Cheers!" Cori said, their glasses meeting in the middle of the table. They had met up at a restaurant, one of the nicer ones in town. All four of them took a sip of their wine.

"So, where are you working?" Ralph asked. He only knew that she got a job at a magazine.

"I'm working at 'Style' magazine. I'm gonna be the **censored** assistant to Jacqueline Fernandez." Alia said. Ralph almost coughed up his drink.

"You're working for Jacqueline Fernandez?" Ralph asked.

"You've heard of her?" Alia asked, surprised.

"Of course I have. She's like one of the biggest fashion icons in the world." Ralph said. "I can't believe you're working for her. That's a pretty prestigious job. There are thousands of girls that would kill for that job."

"Really?" Alia asked.

"Yeah. She knows everybody in this town. I bet you're gonna make a ton of connections. I guarantee, if you get through this job, you'll get a great job immediately." Ralph said.

"If I get through this job?" Alia asked.

"Yeah. From what I've heard, Jacqueline Fernandez is a stone cold bitch. Like, a bitch beyond everything you've ever seen." Ralph said.

"That's kinda the impression I got." Alia said.

"Yeah, she will put you through the fire. If you're tough enough to survive her, you will be set for life." Ralph added.

"Cool it, Ralph. You're scaring her." Cori said, slapping Ralph's arm. Ralph was a big guy, not fat, just a tall, big guy. Cori was a small, cute young black woman, so her slap did no damage.

"So, when do you start?" Cori asked.

"Tomorrow." Alia said.

"Wow, that's fast." Cori said.

"I'll do what I have to do." Alia said.

"Well, honey, I wish you luck." Cori said.

"Thanks. I'll probably need it." Alia said. Naren leaned over and kissed her cheek.

**********

Alia showed up at work around seven, not sure what specific time she needed to be there. There were people at work already when she got there. She reached her desk, and sat down at it, not sure what to do. She caught glimpses of Audrey, hustling around before sitting at her desk. Alia couldn't help but notice that despite her bitchy nature, she was uncommonly beautiful. And she had a good body too. Alia noticed that her breasts appeared to be unusually large for a girl her size. Alia couldn't help but think, that if she were a less confident woman, she would feel inadequate. But, as all girls knew, breast size wasn't a big deal to most guys. Alia just smiled nicely at Audrey as she watched her hustle around.

Ew7DEnMW8AcgbEX.jpg


Audrey saw Alia smile at her, but Audrey just rolled her eyes, which confused Alia. She didn't have time to dwell on it. She heard the sound of high heels clicking on the floor, and as she turned to look to see if it was Jacqueline approaching. As she looked, all she saw was a coat being thrown at her face and a bag being thrown onto her desk.

Alia was taken aback by this. She didn't know what to do till she saw Audrey gesture for her to hang the coat up. Alia stood and hung the coat up in a closet behind her. She put Jacqueline's bag in there as well. As she looked back at Audrey, she saw her rush into the office. Alia followed behind her.

She walked in to find Jacqueline giving instructions to Audrey tersely. Without looking up, Jacqueline started talking at her.

"Pamela, dear, can you call up Versace and see if their ready for to meet with me." Jacqueline said. Alia looked over shoulder to see who she was talking to. She realized she was talking to her.

"Um, my name is..." Alia started before being cut off.

"That's all." Jacqueline said softly, dismissing her.

Audrey quickly walked out, and Alia had no choice but to follow. As they left the office, Alia called out to Audrey.

"What do I do?" Alia asked. Audrey just smiled mischievously. She gave Alia a number to call. Audrey studied Alia as she tried to call Versace, and fail miserably, being hung up on quickly. Audrey smiled, dialed the same number, and did in five seconds what Alia couldn't do in five minutes.

That was the story of Alia's life the first few weeks on the job. She felt as if she was a step behind at all times. She felt like she didn't have enough training. They just expected her to know what to do. Alia did pick up a few things, but she always got the impression that what she was doing was not quite good enough.

pjimage-1528118255.jpg


She did not know that things were going exactly as Jacqueline had planned. Jacqueline always started off quickly. Light physical attacks, by tossing her bag and coat at her. At first, she would toss them onto the desk. In the coming weeks, this would progress to Jacqueline tossing her stuff directly at Alia. First, the tosses would be light. This would progress until Jacqueline was tossing her bag roughly at Alia, with enough force to bruise her.

That was one of only a few attacks she had planned to break this girl down. She would not call her by her actual name. She would give her tasks that she had no idea how to do. She would give her impossible tasks. This light emotional berating would be a good start.

This light attack was generally enough to weed out the truly weak women. Jacqueline went through assistants like a shark attacking wounded prey. Most of her assistants didn't stand a chance. Audrey was one of the few that had lasted. Jacqueline thought that that was due to the fact that Audrey shared Jacqueline's cold nature. But Audrey wasn't ambitious. She was just a bitch, so she wasn't as much fun to play with. The ones who put up a fight were the bright, idealistic girls. Jacqueline thought that Alia had some spunk. She would be a worthy challenger.

*********

Alia did not enjoy herself at all for the first few weeks. This office was full of uncommonly beautiful women. It felt like she was in high school again, the way they treated her. Alia saw the women roll their eyes at her, either about her choice of clothing or her struggles around her office. Audrey showed Alia very little respect, as did Audrey's friends.

The worst, by far, was Jacqueline. She was even worse than advertised. It wasn't that she was outwardly mean. She was extremely well spoken and rarely raised her voice. But the way she dealt with Alia seemed evil. Her style of humiliating Alia was more psychological. She gave Alia tasks that she had no idea how to do. She would make snide comments about Alia's failures. Alia got the impression that Jacqueline enjoyed the humiliation.

1623374668pl84c.jpg


Alia would go retrieve a steak for Jacqueline for lunch from her favorite restaurant, only for Jacqueline to disapprove, it not being cooked to her liking. She would send Alia to various designers to retrieve items of clothing, but Jacqueline would tell her she retrieved the wrong items. She tried to have Alia arrange a private flight from Miami when she was stuck down there during a hurricane, even when the airport was closed. It was an impossible job! The worst was the fact that Jacqueline refused to learn her name. She repeatedly called her Pamela. That really pissed Alia off, but there was nothing she could do about it. Jacqueline was the boss. Also, Jacqueline throwing her coat and bag into her face everyday didn't help matters.

The most embarrassing moment came when Alia had to deliver a book detailing some of the new clothing coming out. Jacqueline was at home, and Alia would have to deliver it to her house personally. Audrey had done this job before, and she had passed off this errand to Alia. Audrey laid out very detailed instructions on what to do when she arrived at Jacqueline's house. Walk in, go straight into a hallway, and set it on a particular table. It must be on that particular table. Don't go upstairs, don't disturb Jacqueline, don't deviate from the instructions.

Alia took a cab to Jacqueline's home, book in hand. The cab stopped outside of a large house in one of the nicer areas in the city. It was a few stories tall. It was the type of house Alia dreamed of having. Alia stepped up to the door, and cautiously opened the door up. She stepped into the hallway and as she followed the instructions Audrey gave her, she realized there were two tables she could put the book on. Alia knew Jacqueline wanted things done her way, so Alia just stood there, trying to figure out which table to put the book on.

15-2-states3.jpg


"Hey." she heard, a whispering voice from the side.

Alia looked over and saw two small children peeking out of a door. It was two little girl's. Alia was shocked by this. She never got the impression that Jacqueline had kids.

"Where do I put this?" Alia asked.

"You can take it upstairs." one of the girls said.

"Are you sure?" Alia asked, remembering being told specifically not to go upstairs.

"It's okay. Go to the third floor." the other little girl said.

Alia nodded to them and started to slowly head upstairs. She went up slowly, not sure if she was doing the right thing. As she reached the second floor and started to head towards the third, she started to hear a creaking noise. This caused her to pause before she continued.

The creaking got louder as she got closer to the third floor. As she reached the third floor, she looked to her left, looking for the source of the creaking. She was staring at a closed door. Then, she heard a noise that erased all doubt of what was going on.

"Oh, fuck yes! Keep fucking me! C'mon! Harder! Harder!" a voice said, the unmistakable voice of Jacqueline. 'Holy crap' Alia thought. Jacqueline was having sex! Alia heard the fast creaking of the bed, and the unmistakable sound of skin slapping together. Whatever going on behind that door was fast and rough.

naked-jacqueline-fernandez-fucked-from-back-xxx-sex.jpg


"Just cum in me! C'mon, do it! Cum in me! Please!" Alia heard Jacqueline beg. She heard both Jacqueline and her partner groan loudly as simultaneous orgasm hit them both. Alia was frozen to the spot, terrified of being caught. As the sounds disappeared, Alia started to move. The silence was torn apart by the loud squeal of the floor board as Alia moved. Alia realized she was about to be caught, so she started to rush downstairs. She was not quick enough, as the door opened and she heard footsteps start to approach. She was at the landing on the stairs when Jacqueline came into view.

Jacqueline was wearing a golden silk robe. She was just closing up her robe as she appeared to Alia's view. Even as she closed the robe, Alia couldn't help but notice Jacqueline's breasts forcing their way out, bursting to be uncovered. Her cleavage was exposed. Alia had never seen Jacqueline this dressed down. Her body was still covered in sweat, evidence of the rough sex she just had.

Jacqueline-Fernandez-8.jpg


"What are you doing here?" Jacqueline asked.

"I'm so sorry. I just... came to deliver this book." Alia replied. Jacqueline looked down at her, literally and metaphorically. Jacqueline was clearly angry.

"Well, bring it up here." Jacqueline said angrily. Alia walked up the stairs and handed Jacqueline the book. She could smell sex in the air. Alia looked over at the now open door. She saw a handsome man, half covered. He was moving slowly, as if he had just been through a battle.

"That's all." Jacqueline said, looking right at Alia. Alia apologized again and hurried down the stairs. She rushed out of the house, mortified.

Jacqueline's attitude worsened towards her the next day. Work got harder and harder for Alia. She could never do well enough. Jacqueline would give her order after order, and never give her any praise.

Jacqueline was having fun with this girl. This girl Alia had hung tough, and Jacqueline was ready to step up her game. While Alia catching her having sex with her husband was not part of the plan, it didn't hurt matters. In fact, it quite helped things. Jacqueline took great pride in giving Alia a glimpse of what real sex was. Real sex by a real woman. Not that namby-pamby lovemaking that girls like Alia no doubt performed. Jacqueline loved to show the fact that she was capable of things in the bedroom that no young girl could dream of doing.

10015791.jpg


Jacqueline was an expert in rough, brutal fucking. The kind that most men couldn't handle. The kind of fucking where it took normal men days to recover from. Jacqueline was a highly sexual woman. 15 years of practice had led Jacqueline to become a spectacular fuck.

Jacqueline's husband used to be able to come close to matching her. But as he aged, his stamina waned, while hers only increased. As they aged, he had become a lame fuck, while she only got better and better. Her husband basically just lied there and let Jacqueline attempt to slake her gross, disgusting sexual needs. While she always wanted their fucks to become nastier and nastier, he always refused, knowing he couldn't keep up with her. He knew he couldn't handle what she wanted. Night after night, she attempted to slake her thirst for rough, nasty sex, but she could never get there. Her husband had become too weak of a man sexually to give her the pleasure she craved. Due to this, their marriage was on the rocks. Could Jacqueline saddle herself with a man who could pleasure her like she truly needed?

jacquelinefernandez11606482314.jpg


*********

For the first month or two, Alia was being run ragged at work. To be honest, she hated her job. A lot of her conversations at home with Naren would end up being her bitching to Naren about Jacqueline or the other bitches she worked with. Naren listened to her and let her vent. He was very supportive to his wife. And he believed her. He could just tell that this Jacqueline woman was a bitch.

It was about two months into the job when things started to change. Alia was working late. Jacqueline and Audrey had both gone home. As Alia worked at her computer, Piers walked into Jacqueline's office to drop something off. As he walked back out, he spoke to Alia.

17alia-bhatt1.jpg


"How are you doing, honey?" he asked. She looked up at him.

"Well, it's been something." Alia said, having trouble hiding her true feelings.

"Honey, I've seen a lot of girls in that chair. A thousand girls would kill to be where you're at." Piers said.

"I keep hearing that." Alia said.

"You want my advice?" Piers said.

"Sure." Alia said.

"I think the problem is that you don't take this job seriously." Piers started.

"I do! I try my best, but I never feel like its good enough." Alia said.

"You don't take the fashion industry seriously. Alia, I think you look down at us. I think that you believe you are above us. You need to show that you take this industry seriously. And you can't try your best. To get anywhere, you need to go above and beyond. That's what it takes." Piers said. Alia listened, taking his words to heart.

"What do you think I should do?" Alia asked.

"Honey, you need to learn everything you can about fashion. You need to dive in headfirst. And to be honest, sweetie, you need to dress better." he replied.

"I like how I dress." she replied.

"You're in the fashion industry, Alia. You need to dress the part." Piers said. "I tell you what, tomorrow at six, come down to my office. I can make something out of you."

Alia agreed. Piers left the office. Alia resolved herself to improve.

*********

Alia felt like a fashion model as she dealt with Piers. Piers had her try on outfit after outfit, trying to find out which looked flattered her best. Piers posed her in mirrors, and him and his assistants put her though outfit after outfit. Alia learned a lot by doing this. She learned some of the fashion terms she didn't previously understand. Finally, she left with a collection of fashionable outfits.

As she emerged in her apartment that morning in her new outfit, she saw Naren's jaw drop.

"Wow." he said, admiring his wife. He had never seen her look better.

"You like?" she said with a smile.

"I really like." he said, reaching around her and pulling her into an embrace. They kissed a few times before Alia pushed him away.

article-20191105415020510000.jpg


"C'mon, I gotta go. Save it for tonight." Alia said with a giggle. She finally pulled away from him after another kiss and headed out to work.

Alia had to admit that it felt great to walk into the office and to see the jaws of the other girls drop. Alia had to admit she looked damn good in this new outfit she was wearing. Audrey looked shocked, as did her friends. She even overheard one of Audrey's friends admit that Alia looked good. That made Alia smile.

Even Jacqueline noticed her. She didn't say anything, but she definitely noticed.

Alia took Piers advice and threw herself into her work. She learned everything she could about fashion and the fashion industry. And it started to show. She was able to contribute more and more. And Jacqueline appreciated it, in her own way. She started to include Alia in on things. She included Alia as she went to appraise some of the new products one of the famous fashion moguls was putting out. It was there that Alia learned from Audrey about Jacqueline's way of judging whether she liked something or not. If Jacqueline liked something, she would give a slight nod. That's it. Many fashion designers dreams were crushed by not seeing that slight nod. Fashion designers lived and died by that nod.

1_1380865227.jpg


As Alia's knowledge of the fashion world grew, so did her responsibilities. She was quickly involved in more important jobs. Jacqueline told Audrey to memorize a list of names of people that were going to be attending a party she was attending. Audrey would be there as support for Jacqueline. But, Audrey caught the flu, and was struggling to memorize the names. The day of the party, Jacqueline noticed Audrey struggling, and gave the list to Alia, telling her to memorize the list, as she was now attending the party as well. Alia wanted to tell her no, since Ralph's birthday party was the same night, but she knew there was no telling Jacqueline now. Alia got to memorizing the list.

Alia called Naren to break the news. She told him she would be late, but she would try to make it. Naren wasn't happy, but he understood.

Piers provided nice dresses for all of them to wear. Alia looked nice in a long, flowing dress. Audrey looked nice too, but was offset by her obvious sickness. Jacqueline looked stunning in the blue dress Piers provided, the low cut dress exposing her cleavage.

Indian%2BHot%2BGirl%2BJacqueline%2BFernandez%2BIn%2BBlue%2BGown%2BAt%2BLux%2BGolden%2BRose%2BAwards%2B2018%2B%25281%2529.jpg


Alia felt out of place at this high end party. Audrey and her both hung next to Jacqueline. Audrey was doing a good job of providing the names of people Jacqueline didn't know. That was until an older women, with salt and pepper hair started to approach. It didn't take a genius to know who she was. She was Dolores Tenhooven, Jacqueline's counterpart at a different magazine. But the person she was with, a regal looking older gentlemen, was a mystery to Jacqueline.

"Who is he?" Jacqueline whispered to Audrey. Alia could see Audrey struggling to find the name in her head. Alia saw her opportunity.

"He's Sir Henrik Williamson. He is the prince of a country in Europe and she is Dolores's current squeeze." Alia said. Dolores reached them.

"Dolores! So great to see you. And this must be Henrik." Jacqueline said. They greeted her happily, even though it was well publicized the animosity between Jacqueline and Dolores.

Alia looked past Jacqueline at Audrey. Audrey mouthed the words "Thank you." Alia smiled. Alia saw the opportunity to sneak away for a bit, so she went to the bar to get a drink. As she ordered, she was approached from behind.

16__zuhair_murad_couture_1521122398.jpg


"Hello." A man's voice said. Alia turned to look at a handsome man looking down at her. He had a mop of blonde hair and a boyish face.

"Hi." Alia said cautiously, not sure who this was.

"My name is Simon Miller." he said, holding his hand out. That name rang a bell. Alia realized who this was, Simon Miller was one of the leading publishing magnates in the city.

"Oh my god. I've heard a lot about you." Alia said, shaking his hand.

"I heard you are Jacqueline Fernandez's new assistant." he said.

"Yeah, I am." Alia replied.

"How's that going?" he asked.

"It's something." Alia said with a smile.

"Trust me, everyone knows what kind of woman she is. She eats most of her assistants alive. You've probably been there longer than most of them." Simon said.

"Well, it hasn't been easy." Alia said.

"What's your background? Where did you go to school?" Simon asked.

"I went to Northwestern for journalism, and this is my first job outside of school." Alia said.

"Really? Send your resume my way. If you're interested that is." Simon said, handing her a card.

"Oh, well thank you." Alia said, pocketing the card, glancing up at the handsome stranger. Alia chatted with Simon for a few minutes. Alia got the impression he was flirting. Alia looked over at Audrey, and saw her gesturing for her to come back.

"I gotta go." Alia said apologetically.

"Have fun." Simon replied with a smile.

*********

Jacqueline had to admit she was starting to be impressed by Alia. Her assistant actually started to dress like a woman, and Jacqueline was impressed that Alia was able to look decent. She was a prettier girl than Jacqueline had originally thought. Plus, Alia had started to illustrate that she was willing to learn. She had bailed Audrey out, and she had shown Jacqueline that she was capable of doing good work in the fashion industry. But she couldn't give Alia any hint of praise. In fact, Jacqueline knew the only way to go forward was to treat her even worse.

Alia-Bhatt-in-a-sleeveless-black-sequin-dress-.jpg


Alia had shown she was capable to Jacqueline. Alia thought things would improve. But that didn't seem enough for Jacqueline. Jacqueline called Alia into her office. As Alia walked in and looked at Jacqueline, she couldn't help but marvel once again at her boss's good looks and spectacular body. Even from a woman's perspective, she would have to admit Jacqueline was gorgeous. The fact that she was elder somehow did not detract from her attractiveness. She still had a fantastic, fit, voluptuous body. Alia could only hope to have a body that good. Jacqueline had left the top few buttons of her blouse unbuttoned, so Alia couldn't help but have her eye's drawn to Jacqueline's generous cleavage, which was just pouring out. Without looking up at her, Jacqueline started to speak.

162337409684plc.jpg


"My daughters are going to be taking a long train ride, and they need something to keep them entertained. You know those books about the boy wizard, I can't recall the title. I've heard that the author has an unpublished manuscript for an eighth book. My girls love those stories, and they are desperate to know what happens next. The author said she would never release it. I want that manuscript in my daughter's hands by the time they get on the train. If they do not get it, don't bother coming back."

"What? That's impossible!" Alia replied, confused.

"That's all." Jacqueline said, dismissively.

Alia walked out of the office angrily. If she would have looked back, she would have seen Jacqueline smirk ever so slightly. Jacqueline thought she had won this one. There was no way Alia could do this.

Jacqueline had thought she was making progress with Jacqueline. Not so, apparently. Jacqueline just gave her an impossible task. Alia had no idea where to start. She made a few calls, but people just laughed in her face at her request. Then, she remembered Simon. She had sent him her resume, but had not heard back. But he was in the publishing industry. If anyone could help her, it would be him. She called him up.

"Simon Miller." Simon said.

"Simon, this is Alia." Alia said.

"Alia! Nice to talk to you again. How can I help you?" Simon replied. Alia quickly explained what Jacqueline wanted. Alia asked if he could help.

"Hmm, that's a pretty tall task, Alia. I tell you what. I know some people. Let me make a few calls and see what I can turn up. Okay?" Simon asked.

"Okay. Sounds good." Alia said. As they said their goodbyes and Alia hung up, she didn't hold out much hope of Simon being able to help. She looked around the office, and realized she didn't stand a chance here. Jacqueline gave her this task simply so she would fail. Jacqueline wanted Alia to fail. With that, Alia stood up, and walked out of the office. If she was not wanted here, then she didn't want to be here. She went out into the streets of New York. She heard her phone ring. She pulled it out and saw it was Naren.

alia-bhatt-in-commercial-phonepe-2020.jpg


She knew Naren had not been happy with the time she had to put in at this job. She had been forced to miss a lot of stuff in order to keep Jacqueline happy. Naren understood, but that didn't mean he was happy about it. Alia had missed meeting up with friends and some other parties and events that Naren had been looking forward to. But Naren had been supportive. He knew how much she needed this job, so he let it slide.

"Hey, what's up?" Alia said.

"Hey, just wanted to see if you still wanted to meet for lunch." Naren said.

"Yeah, sure. Listen. I think I just quit." Alia said.

"What? Really?" Naren said excitedly.

"Yeah, I think so." Alia said, unsure if she should be happy.

"What happened?" Naren asked.

"I'll tell you everything when we meet up. Okay?" Alia said.

"Okay. See you soon. Love you." Naren said.

"Love you too." Alia said, hanging up. She was about put her phone back in her purse when it started ringing again. She looked down and saw it was Simon.

"Hello." Alia said.

"Alia, you owe me." Simon said.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I've got it." Simon replied.

"What?" Alia said, still confused.

"I got the manuscript." Simon said.

"How?" Alia asked.

"Well, it's complicated. I know a guy who knows a guy who knows guy, that type of thing. All that matters is that I have the manuscript in my hand right now." Simon replied.

"That's great, but I think I just quit." Alia said.

"I did all that work. I cashed in a lot of favors for this Alia. I think you should reconsider." Simon said, not angry.

"Well, I appreciate it, but..." Alia started.

"Well, you can at least meet up with me. See if I can't change your mind." Simon replied.

"Okay. Where do you want to meet up?" Alia asked.

"How about you meet me for a cup of coffee? We can talk there." he said.

"Okay, sounds good." Alia replied.

Half an hour later, Alia met up with Simon in a coffee shop. They chatted for a bit, and Simon explained again what a huge opportunity this job was for her. He explained that Jacqueline gave her this task simply so she would fail. Simon told her to imagine the look on her face when she handed the manuscript over. This more than anything convinced her to stay. Simon handed over the huge stack of papers that was the manuscript. Alia was extremely appreciative. Simon let her know that he would move her resume to the top of his list.

Dw7WUZ1WoAAIgFI.jpg


As Alia walked back to work, she got a call from Naren.

"Hey, where you at?" he asked.

"I'm on my way back to work." Alia said.

"Why?" he said, disappointed.

"It's just, this is a job that a thousand girls want to have. I can't just walk away. I'm not a quitter." Alia said.

Naren was disappointed, but he understood. He supported her, like a good husband.

Alia walked into Jacqueline's office. Jacqueline looked up and watched as Alia placed the manuscript on her desk.

"I got it. I got the manuscript!" Alia said happily. Jacqueline grabbed the manuscript and started leafing through it. Alia wondered what complaint she could find with her on this one.

"Well, what good is it to me here?" Jacqueline said.

"Don't worry. I made two copies and took them to your home. The manuscripts are in your daughters' hands as we speak." Alia said, knowing she was a step ahead of Jacqueline for once. Jacqueline looked at her. Alia saw a flash of emotion on her face, a look that showed she was impressed.

"That's all." Jacqueline said, not quite as dismissive as normal.

5e620e557c3e6.jpg


*********

Jacqueline was shocked. She had to admit she was now very impressed by Alia. Alia had done a task she thought was impossible. Jacqueline realized that Alia was not a typical young girl. This girl was a fighter. Jacqueline didn't think any woman could withstand her onslaught, but Alia had. Maybe Jacqueline had finally met her match. Maybe she had met a girl who she couldn't beat. Jacqueline didn't think it was possible, but here it was. This didn't bother her. In fact, she was quite pleased. The thought of having a protégé intrigued her. Jacqueline thought that having someone who was as tough as her, as capable as her, and as ambitious as her could be a good thing. Jacqueline liked the thought that having someone who she could train and cultivate. Jacqueline realized that Alia was someone who could eventually take over for her in the future. If Alia could keep it up, she would be living the good life soon.

Alia's relationship with Jacqueline had improved from frosty to lukewarm. In Alia's opinion, she had surpassed Audrey as Jacqueline's go-to girl. Jacqueline trusted Alia for everything now that she showed how capable she was. Alia no longer had to ask Audrey for help. If anything, Audrey had to come to Alia so she could find out what was going on. Alia had quickly become indispensable to Jacqueline.

Alia was extremely busy, but she was able to find time to meet with Naren, Ralph and Cori for dinner one night. Ralph and Cori hadn't seen Alia in awhile, so they were happy to see her. Things were going great until Alia's phone started to ring. As she reached to grab it, Cori grabbed it away.

"Ooh, it's Jacqueline." Cori said, smiling.

"Hey, give it back." Alia said, reaching to grab her phone. Cori handed the phone to Ralph.

"C'mon. Ralph!" Alia said, as she ran over to him to grab the phone. As she approached, he handed the phone to Naren. The phone kept ringing, as if mocking her. It made her more impatient. She was able to grab Naren's hands, and was finally able to wrench her phone from his grasp. They were all laughing.

"You guys are assholes." Alia said, answering the phone as she walked outside.

Naren followed her, and as he joined her outside, she had just finished her call.

"I'm sorry, Alia." Naren said.

"I'm going back to work." Alia said coldly.

"Don't be mad, Alia" Naren said.

"This is my job, Naren. It's not a joke." Alia said.

"I thought you hated your job." Naren replied.

"Right now..." she said, as she hailed down a cab, "It's not my job I hate." She stepped into the cab and drove away.

Naren watched her drive away. He was disappointed in what she had become. Alia was not as fun loving as she used to be. She had always been career-driven but now she was an ambitious, almost corporate, girl. Her job had become her life. She had alienated her friends, and she had been distant from Naren. He still loved her, but he hated to see what that Jacqueline woman had made out of her. He hated Jacqueline for doing this to them. He hated to see his wife at this woman's beck and call. He didn't understand how his normally independent wife could, under the influence of this woman, become so submissive.

*********

Alia had been working day in and day out with Jacqueline, so he started to pick up details about her. No one knew how old she really was. She was obviously older, as she had been in the public eye for some time. And her silver hair obviously indicated her age, as did the slight wrinkles on her face. But her hot body indicated otherwise. Her body was not one that had fallen apart with age. Jacqueline was fit, with full, bulging breasts and a perfect, round, heart-shaped ass. Her body had filled out perfectly as she aged, forming the complete, smooth, sexy package that only a milf woman could have. She had a body that younger women would envy. Alia sure did.

30jacqueline-fernandez.jpg


While no one knew exactly where she grew up, all they did know was that she started as a model. But her keen business sense led her in the direction of management, and she quickly rose to power.

Jacqueline was built for high society. So it was no surprise she married a member of high society, the CEO of a fortune 500 company. Her two daughters soon followed. Alia had only had glimpses of Jacqueline's husband. The incident at Jacqueline's house was the first time she had ever seen him. He had stopped by the office a few times, and, although he was handsome, Alia was not impressed by him. For such a rich, successful man, Alia was surprised at how Jacqueline pretty much dominated their relationship. It was clear that Jacqueline's attitude was the same at home as it was at the office. Alia was a bit surprised to see this successful CEO not wear the pants in the relationship. He deferred to Jacqueline on just about every decision. If Jacqueline told him to jump, he would ask how high.

Alia also got brief glimpses at Jacqueline's sexual nature. Alia was shocked to notice how men behaved around Jacqueline. Whenever any straight man in the fashion industry was around her, they behaved like smitten teenagers. Men flirted with Jacqueline like crazy. And Alia was shocked to see that Jacqueline was surprisingly receptive to these men's advances. Most shocking was how Jacqueline drew the attention of the hunky male models. Alia was shocked to see these muscular, gorgeous young men flirting with her bitchy, domineering female boss. Seeing this level of intimacy made Alia wonder if there was something there. Alia started to wonder whether or not her boss was having affairs with some male models.

64906995.jpg


Alia didn't know whether her boss was capable of cheating on her husband. To Alia, cheating on your spouse was one of the worst things you could do. She viewed it as such a betrayal of trust. Alia didn't understand how someone could betray someone they vowed to love and cherish. Alia didn't know whether Jacqueline was capable of that. Sure, she was cold, but there had to be something there that kept their marriage going. She couldn't be that evil as to cheat, could she?

It wasn't just the flirting that gave Alia a whiff that something was up. Every week, Jacqueline would have a set meeting with a handsome, male masseuse. During this meeting, the office doors would be shut tight and Jacqueline would sternly warn Alia not to disturb her. An hour later, the masseuse would emerge, looking like he had just had a strenuous workout. And Jacqueline would be in a slightly better mood. Alia hoped what she thought was happening wasn't the case.

*********
 
Back
Top