Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays - Page 44 - SexBaba

Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays

Then I call my driver Raghu. I tell him that my wife drank a lot and fell asleep and I can't go now from the party and you need to drop her home. Not just take her home but take her inside the house and make her lie in the AC bedroom and I asked him to wait outside the house that night as security and that I would come back in the morning as the dance party goes all night.

Raghu asks how he should take her inside the house. Then I assure him that she would wake up when they reach home. I put her in the rear seat and ask him to start for home. I put her palloo almost on the edge so that it would go off place during the journey for sure.

Raghu takes her home.

Raghu speaks:

I think this is my day. My dream babe in a transparent saree, all drunk, and me escorting her home, alone. God, I thank you for this.

Indian%2BBeautiful%2BActress%2BEesha%2BRebba%2BIn%2BTransparent%2BPink%2BSaree%2B%25284%2529.jpg


During mid way, I take a look into the rear view mirror. I now need to slow down my car or else I cannot concentrate on my driving. That bitch has lost the palloo from her top. Her mangoes are hanging in free air. They are half exposed and ripe. Man, they are erect. Her blouse is so transparent that her bra outline is distinctly visible even from the rear view mirror.

I take her home, shut down the car and get down. I open the rear door. I just stare at her for some time. Lovely. She's now lying flat on the rear seat, her cleavage facing me.

I call out, in a bleak voice, 'madam...', 'madam...'

No response. I call a little louder but not too loud. No use. I gently tap her shoulder and call her again. She's in dead sleep. No movement at all. I don't know what to do now.

eesha-rebba-vb-entertainment-awards-2019-3.jpg


Sir has given me the house keys as well. I can't take my eyes off her cleavage. I take courage and bring my hands towards her boobs. I gently rest my hand over one of her mounds. My hand moves up and down due to her breathing. It feels like a sponge. I squeeze it. Heavenly. I put both my hands on her tits now and cup them entirely. I squeeze both of them gently. Ahh. My I can feel pre cum roll deep insdie my pants. I now press them very hard and start calling her name to see if she wakes up.

She does, but not fully.

'Madam, please get up'.

'Umm, what'.

'Please get up,' ... "yes, like this"..., I give support to her back and help her get up.

"Please come out of the car".

She comes out slowly but she could not stand firm, she almost trips and falls to one side.

I catch her by placing my hands on her tummy. I touch her bare tummy as her palloo falls down. I lift her up and she now falls over my chest, her chest crushing mine.

Ah, nice smell.

Her head lies on my shoulder and her body weight on mine. I hesitantly lay my hands around her, almost hugging her, but not yet. I think for a moment, but hormones take control and I press her hard into me. Ahhh. Bliss. So soft, her curves.

I lay my arms over her shoulders and ask her to walk. She walks like a drunkard, tripping. I put one arm of her over my shoulder and take her forward. Her one breast crushed into my chest. My other hand over her waist. I insert one finger into her navel as well. ahh. Lucky me.

I open the door and lift her off the ground grabbing her just beneath her ass cheeks. I carry her like how Shahrukh Khan carries Priety Zinta in the movie Veer Zaara. She's not light by any means. I plant a kiss on her forehead.

Eesha-in-Oyee-Movie-%2810%295313.jpg


I move into the master bedroom and drop her on the bed. Off she goes and rolls to one side.

Her saree half gone now.

I rush, close the main door and hurry back. I switch on the AC and close all the windows. Then I turn on the lights to see my darling up-close. I get very confident now that she wouldn't get up and it doesn't matter now even if she does. I turn her so that she's lying flat on the bed. I remove her saree palloo to the side and lean on to her body. I jump on to the bed beside her.

I go down towards her navel and move my face closer towards it, put my lips on her navel and give her a deep kiss there. I nibble it with my nose. She smells good.
 
I move up. Two mountains obstruct my movement. I get up and take a look at her face. She's so fucking cute. I go near her face and put my lips on her hot luscious lips, her hot breath hits me.

I lock my lips on hers and give her a smooch. Her blouse clad tits touch my chest. Kissing her, I grab her left tit and start massaging it. She moaned. I stop smooching and stay still like.

She lays hands over me and turns to the side and drops one leg over me. I put move my face closer to hers and move towards her neck. I kiss her on the neck and she moans again.

Is she awake?

zudmXHu5yRsvSE2y0V5keYVa930BcS1vaSh0542G_gG4L06DlLwtb2dIiOF6_77a_NKVKWqZmL5dcg-H_hWDph-DXIiHaNdc6EiZ1l_JNLuWehEQNMr5xdoxWL2umO5vWYh7ecJWhsmwl3GMmoRe


Ah, it doesn't matter. I keep kissing her neck all over. I smell the fragrance she emanates. Lovely bitch. I kiss her cleavage and smell her aroma there. I remove her blouse hooks. I lift her up slightly and remove her bra hooks which are on her backside. I lift the bra up on the front and uncover her boobs bringing them to my view. She has got light pink nipples. I stop my urge to pounce on them and bite them wildly. I observe them closely, then open my mouth wide and cover her right aureole and start sucking her right boob while tweaking her left nipple.

ESRB.md.jpg


She makes a noise and now puts her hand over my head. And pushes me closer, into her. you slut. I lift her left hand up and put my face in her armpit. Exotic smell. I kiss her there and lick her armpit and her sweat. I lick her boobs, both, one by one, without leaving a single inch. I take the nipple between my teeth and bite it gently.

I then move down, pull her saree up and drag her panty down. Her pussy juices are flowing already. I lick her pussy clean. I spread her legs wide and sit near her legs. I bend down and get my head between her thighs and take a look at the marvelous architecture.

Her pussy is clean shaven. I part the pussy lips and flick the tip of her clitoris. That makes her locks her legs crushing my head between her soft thighs.

EEsha-Rebba-E0003.jpg


I kiss her thighs and stay like that for a couple of seconds.

I part her legs again and kiss her inner thighs.

I move towards her pussy and start kissing her pussy all over. I lick it from down to up. I spread her lips and start licking the inner walls of her reddish pink pussy. I tongue fuck for some time and cannot wait any longer, my dick is aching for a fuck.

I bring her hands over it and she grabs it hard and starts squeezing it. Wow. I start massaging her boob and kiss her lips again. I get up and lift her head slightly. I put my legs beside her, near her armpits and sit near her face. I lean over her, and open her mouth and insert my uncovered dick, by pulling its foreskin back, into her mouth. I start fucking her mouth. She closes her lips and starts sucking me. I look at her, her eyes are closed.

er1.jpg
 
It is a great feeling to get your dick sucked by a beauty like her. I mercilessly fuck her mouth hard. She now opens her eyes and starts to say something but she cannot so I stop and take out my dick. She's gasping for air. She gets up and sits now. I hug her and put my arms around her. She rolls over and falls on top of me, crushing her tits on to my chest. I make her sit on me and start massaging her tits. I lift her by her waist and carefully insert my erect dick onto her pussy entrance. I make her sit down now, in goes my dick as she comes down onto me. I finally entered my mam. I rock her and she takes on the movement and starts rocking. I grab her tits and start pressing them. She's riding my dick like a horse and moaning.

Eesha-Rebba-Pics-Art-04-19-02-30-54-01.jpg


She suddenly leans over and starts kissing me. Wow. She doesn't really know it's me, her driver. She's in a drugged state, but she's wild. I make her lie down and lift her legs. I now enter her forcing my dick and start ramming her forcefully. She starts screaming and I continue ramming. The sound is loud now. Ah ah ah ah ah. um um um. thap thap. My groin hitting hers. I cum inside her without thinking much and collapse on top of her.

eesha2.jpg


Dream come true, I think, and start licking her nipples and start sucking her boob. I take my dick out and start wiping the cum off her pussy flapping it on her pussy. I look at the time. It's early morning. I hurry up. I should dress her up somehow putting everything in place.

Then, I get an idea. I get my cell phone and start taking pics of her nude, some pics along with me nude. I smile sheepishly, dress her up and leave. I call Sir and he says he's on the way home and enquires about his wife. I say she's fast asleep and didn't trouble me at all. He says good job. I smile.

Eesha4L.jpg


I come out to see it watchman Ramu saw any of this. Poor fellow, he's sleeping as well.
 
Now coming back to me, will continue the story from my point of view:

My driver Raghu thought I was poor chap and gave her to him unknowingly. Little did he know this was planned and that I was watching him all the while from the three hidden cameras which I placed in the bedroom. I shagged thoroughly, thrice, while he was enjoying my wife, Eesha.

Eesha_Rebba_PicsArt_04-19-11.48.39-01894cd499d09186c5.jpg


I should offer her to Ramu as well sometime. I go into the room and start fucking my wife madly. I enter the pussy which was filled with Raghu's cum and I fill her again. She's on a pill anyway. If she gets up she will think she had sex with me all night.

scraped-img-1784319970137.jpg

in coming days..

Full-nude-Eesha-Rebba-Fucked-by-Two-Black-Dicks-Gangbang-Sex.jpg


Eesha5.jpg


Eesha-Rebba100574.jpg


Naked-Eesha-Rebba-gangbang-anal-sex-handjob-xxx-album.jpg


THE-END
 
#THE GIRL NEXT DOOR

Jacqueline's eyelids fluttered as the morning sunlight gently caressed her face. Neil was standing near the window, playfully pulling the curtains. Jacqueline turned to the other side. Neil walked towards her and sat down by the bed.

659-jacqueline-fernandez-a-sri-lankan-and-bollywood-actress-former-image-Jacqueline_Fernandez_photo_Mandar_Deodhar_DSC9535.jpg


"Wake up sleepy head!" he whispered in her ear, showering her cheek with soft kisses.

"Lem me sleep just a little while longer honey," she replied softy. With a gentle tug on his hand she said, "Come, lie down next to me."

Neil slid into the sheets, his hands tracing the beautiful curves of his wife's body. Even after 10 years of marriage, she had maintained her figure. Jacqueline moaned as he rubbed her waist, he had magically found a slit in her sexy satin gown. He stroked her bare skin, sending a familiar tingle all over her body.

Jacqueline was no longer sleepy. She turned onto her back allowing him easier access to her ample breasts, wordlessly asking him to touch her there. Neil lovingly pulled her shoulder straps downwards exposing her beautiful breasts. He took a moment to admire the beauty in the beautiful morning golden sunlight. Amidst all the licks and kisses, Jacqueline was drowning in ecstasy. Her moaning became louder and he flicked his tongue gentle on her nipples driving her mad with arousal. She felt the heat building up in her pussy and the unmistakable scent of her juices filled the air.

phpb8zoKTbabad.jpg


"I want you," she said grabbing Neil's hair, her desperation clearly showing in the tightness of her grip. Neil looked into her desire filled eyes and smiled.

"Let me please you a little more honey," he said and he completely pulled off her dress and panties. His beautiful and now sexually desperate wife now was completely naked before him.

He gently spread her legs apart and brought his mouth close to her pussy, so close she could feel his breath on her moist swollen clit. "May I?" he asked softly.

"Yes...please," Jacqueline replied barely able to contain her anticipation. She let out a loud moan as his tongue flicked across her clit. She felt his lips make a slow erotic movement on her dripping cunt as his tongue wiggled into her pussy for as far as it could go.

Xelent-Jacqueline-Fernandez-002.jpg


"Neil...I'm going to..." she could barely complete her sentence as her body convulsed into an orgasm. Neil held her hips even firmly and buried his lips deeper into her cunt. Her uncontrollable moans of pleasure were music to his ears.

As Jacqueline was recovering from her orgasm, he undressed and crawled over her. With open arms, she embraced him and kissed him. She could feel his hard cock against her wet pussy.

Looking into her eyes, he kissed her neck softly. Jacqueline nodded and he slid in slowly, relishing each moment, as her willing body accepted his manhood inch by inch. With slow gently strokes, he kissed her lips deeply never losing his pace. Jacqueline felt another orgasm building as he increased his pace, never stopping till they both orgasmed and fell limp in each other's arms.

jacqueline-fernandez-porn-nude-sex-9.jpg


"What a perfect way to start a day," Neil said with his face bright with a smile.

Jacqueline blushed. She looked fondly at Neil. He hadn't changed a bit since they got married 10 years ago. Theirs was an arranged marriage. She remembered the first time she met him, he was a shy person, kept to himself most of the times. He was tall fair and attractive and had mesmerizing blue eyes. He seemed always trying to avoid too much attention. Eventually, Neil and Jacqueline got to know each other and fell in love. After they got married, he was like a perfect husband a wife could hope for. Always sweet and gentle, willing to help and deeply caring.

"Are the kids up yet?" Jacqueline asked.

"Right...I'll just check on them. Come down to the table when you are ready, I'll keep breakfast ready," Neil said as he walked out of the room.

With a faint knock he entered the next room where his two daughters were sleeping. Avni was 8 and Pihu was 5 years old. He loved them both deeply.

"Time to wake up sleepyheads," he said as the girls woke up to his voice. Avni sat up on the bed while Pihu crawled into his lap. "Just 5 more minutes Daddy," she said as she fell asleep again leaning against him. He smiled at her and said, "Good girls are never late for school. And you are a good girl, aren't you?"

Pihu looked at him with her large doe like eyes and said, "OK Daddy," and smiled. The two girls began to get ready for school as Neil headed down to the kitchen to get breakfast ready for his family.

Jacqueline was a Professor at a university, while Neil was an IT professional who worked from home most of the time. Since he didn't have to rush to work, he often made sure he'd help in the domestic chores as much as possible.

The family had breakfast and got into the car. As Neil ushered his daughters into the backseat, the saw a tempo parked in front of the neighbouring house. Some men were moving large boxes into the house.

"New neighbours?" he asked Jacqueline as they both got into the car and drove off.

"Yes, Mr. and Mrs. Mehra moved to Delhi to live their son. So they sold this house." Jacqueline replied.

"Yes, I've heard," Neil acknowledged, "So, the new owners are a young couple with their children, right?"

"No, not really. Mr. and Mrs. Sharma wanted to buy this house, they felt this neighbourhood would be good for their children. But word is that a young girl was interested in this house, and she offered the owners almost 30% more, so the house was sold to her."

"What's so special about this location?" he asked out of surprise and he started the car and drove off.

"I don't know," Jacqueline shrugged, "May be this girl is just rich."

"Hmm...strange," he replied.

04teachers-day1.jpg


Neil drove to the girls' school and dropped them off. Next destination was the university where Jacqueline worked. With a brief kiss, she got off. When Neil reached his house, he got a glimpse of his new neighbour.

She was a young Women, 5'5" Tall with a fair complexion, with auburn hair hanging down her shoulders and a voluptuous body. She had a confident stance and her dark eyes had an intense gaze. Although his wife Jacqueline was beautiful, there was something very alluring about the calm look on this girl's face.

When their eyes met, she smiled.

img]https://short-biography.com/wp-content/uploads/parineeti-chopra/Parineeti-Chopra.jpg[/img]

In the evening, Neil found Jacqueline cooking in the kitchen.

"What's special today?" he asked romantically hugging her from behind.

"Oh just baking a few cookies to welcome our neighbour," Jacqueline said, "I'll send the girls over to say hello."

"That's sweet honey," Neil said nibbling her neck.

After a few days, their new neighbour was standing at their door with a freshly baked plum cake in her hand.

"Hi, I am Parineeti. I moved into the next house last week, just wanted to say Hello. Also, I wanted to thank you properly for the cookies Jacqueline," she said with a bright smile.

Jacqueline welcomed her into the house and offered her a cup of tea.

The two little girls were playing around the house as Jacqueline called out to them "Avni, Pihu come say hello to Parineeti."

The girls shyly approached her. Parineeti put her arms around the children and said, "Aren't you two adorable! I took the liberty to bake a plum cake, I really hope you like it."

"Thank you," Avni said.

"I love it, and so does Daddy!" Pihu added.

Neil just walked into the room, pleasantly surprised to see Parineeti sitting on the couch next to Jacqueline.

"Neil, meet Parineeti. Parineeti, my husband Neil," Jacqueline said, "He is an IT professional, most of the times he works from home, and he is a wonderful husband," she added playfully leaning on Neil.

"Hello," Neil said, "Please to make an acquaintance."

"I am a writer," Parineeti said, "I write a blog, and well...currently working on a novel. Would be my first."

"That's wonderful," Jacqueline said, "I so love read! What about your family?"

"Parents are settled abroad. I am the only child, I was born and raised in Delhi by my grandmother. She was the best person in the world! But...she passed away last month, and I am on my own now." Parineeti spoke with a deep sadness in her voice "It was getting difficult to live in Delhi alone, with all the memories of granny. That house just made me sad. For a while I thought of moving abroad to live with my parents, but I've been born and raised in India, and I'm so attached. So, I thought, perhaps relocating would make feel better."

Jacqueline felt sad for her. She sat down next to her and gave a gentle squeeze to her shoulder and said, "Count on us as your family, and don't hesitate to approach if you ever need anything."

"Thank you so much Jacqueline," Parineeti said hugging her back, "This means a lot to me."

"So how are you liking the new house?" Neil asked.

"Oh it's perfect!" Parineeti said, "You know, the first time I came here for a visit, I just fell in love with the house. And this neighbourhood, all the greenery and the peace here, its just what I needed at the moment. I didn't want to miss it at any cost."

"Sure, it is beautiful here," Jacqueline said.

"Money was never a problem anyway; dad's business is doing very well." Parineeti said taking a sip of tea, "I just wish mum and dad would have given me a little more of their time. I miss them. I'm sure they'll come to visit me here soon."

"Oh that would be great!" Jacqueline said, "We would love to meet them too."

A little small talk, laughter and a cup of tea later, Parineeti went back to her house.

"She seems to be a fine girl," Jacqueline said

"I don't know," Neil said stuffing his mouth with the cake, "But, this cake is awesome"

"Leave some for the kids," Jacqueline said playfully slapping his arm.

"Did you see Pihu's face when she took a bite?" Neil said with a laugh, "This cake is too bitter for the kids, but just perfect for me. And this taste reminds me of something."

"Of what?" she asked.

"I don't remember exactly, but look at these green raisins, most people use black raisins in a plum cake, but I love green raisins," he said.

"Really? what's the difference?" She asked curiously, "Apart from the fact that they are green?"

"Well green raisins and black raisins taste different," he insisted.

Jacqueline giggled at his cute comment. "Neil, you and your taste buds! All right honey," Jacqueline said kissing his forehead, "Have It all for yourself."

D5dSUlORNdCPUmhzNxvgeeqR1Kh4I1iPJ_XDApFcHcMJrI7I3Z5s96ueyzaeA1F7APSeFNzQBP2V1ArEAgQc45i18Ky83OXguYheiyD3RvbzjIjX5f4ekUErMkAk5NUAJXaYIeY5s-laHMGB2gF1-eFX2TKIQbknv2AhYybsL4T7I8cWSvZv5A5N3E0


After dinner, Neil crawled into the bed next to his wife. Something didn't feel ok, his heart was beating faster than usual and his finger had fine tremors.

"You OK?" Jacqueline asked out of concern.

"I guess I am fine," Neil said and Jacqueline turned off the lights and, put her lips on his and locked into a passionate kiss.
 
Something about that moment triggered something in Neil, something wild. He roughly grabbed Jacqueline's hair and bit her neck.

"Ahhh" she groaned, "Neil...what the...what are you doing?"

"Making love," he replied breathing heavily, his eyes gleaming like an animal about to charge.

Before she could react, he roughly lifted the front of her dress and began mauling her breasts, furiously sucking on her nipples.

jacqueline-fernandez-nude.jpg


Jacqueline was utterly confused at his sudden violent behaviour, but the sexual stimulation was pleasurable. A moan escaped her lips.

"Rough...ahh.." she struggled to speak, "...is good for a change, I guess."

"You like it, don't you?" she heard Neil ask her in a tone she'd never heard before. It was so dry and cold, and mean. He dug his teeth into the side of her neck and left a mark. Jacqueline moaned again as she felt a bit of pain.

He roughly pulled off her panties and forced her legs open.

"No...no wait.. I am not yet ready...please."

"Shhh...quiet," was his only reply as he positioned his cock over her barely wet pussy. He grabbed her hair with both hands and pulled hard making her arch her back. And before she could recover, he rammed his cock into her pussy making her scream.

"Neil...please stop," she gasped, tears flowing down her eyes "You are hurting me!"

PicsArt_12-30-12.33.04.jpg


He seemed to have gone deaf for that moment. He didn't respond at all to her screams and moans. A sinister glint in his eyes suggested that he was perhaps enjoying her predicament and he continued pounding hard in her pussy. Jacqueline began to tremble in fear and pain. She had never seen him like this.

The act came to an end as he came inside her. Neil suddenly felt so weary like all energies have been drained from his body. Without saying a word, he fell into a deep sleep.

Jacqueline could barely recover from the shock of his sudden violent behaviour. She curled up and sobbed quietly. Neil was fast asleep next to her. She looked at his, he looked so calm and innocent as he slept, and just a while ago he looked like a terrible monster gnawing at her with no emotions at all. She turned to her side and closed her eyes. She could barely stop sobbing, but perhaps after many hours she slept.

Neil was an early riser. He woke up feeling very lightheaded. As he opened the curtains and let sunlight flood the room, the events of the previous night flashed across his memory. He was shocked, and could barely contain his guilt when he saw Jacqueline's bruised tear streaked face while she was still asleep. He gently held her in his arms and kiss her forehead.

Jacqueline woke up and nearly screamed in panic finding herself in his arms.

"Easy, easy sweetheart," Neil said softy holding on to her firmly.

"What happened to you Neil?" she said as she couldn't hold back her tears, "Why did you hurt me? You've never been like this before."

Neil closed his eyes in regret. "I really don't know what happened to me last night honey," He hugged her tightly, "I promise it won't happen again. I am sorry."

Jacqueline hugged him back. Neil stroked her back gently to pacify her.

"Take a day off today, you need to rest. You are...hurt." He said looking at the bruises on her body with sad eyes, "and besides, lemme spend some time with you today to make it up to you."

Jacqueline loved her husband deeply. She decided to forgive him. They took a shower together and got ready for the day. Jacqueline called in sick, Neil dropped the kids to school and returned with a bouquet of roses.

Jacqueline loved roses, and she smiled at her husband's loving gesture. The whole day Neil did everything he could to make his wife happy.

In the evening he cooked a delicious meal for the whole family.

"Thanks so much Neil," Jacqueline said hugging him after the kids went to sleep, "I feel so blessed to have a loving husband like you. My friends often envy, that even so many years after marriage how much you do for the family, the amazing food you cook, the little presents you bring and the guitar you play.."

B9iTXfmIQAAwg4H.jpg


Neil cut her off with a kiss, "You deserve all of that," he said, "Plus a lot of love and kisses."

Jacqueline blushed and kissed him on the lips. She held his face between her palms and made him look straight at her, "Is there something I should know Neil?"

"You know everything there is to know about me," Neil spoke calmly looking directly at her.

"I'm now sure how much of that to believe," Jacqueline said.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Please Neil," she said as she hugged him, "If something is bothering you, please tell me. I'm your wife and I love you. We'll work something out. You have never been like this before Neil. Not once in 10 years did you raise a hand to me or the kids. This is not you...please tell me what is it?"

"I'm sorry honey," Neil said, "Perhaps just stressed out due to work. I know I have no right to take it out on you. And I promise you it won't ever happen again."

Neil hugged her and she hugged back, trying to convince herself to believe him. She smiled weakly. He felt comforted to see her smiling again. Perhaps she was OK now, he led her to the bedroom and tucked her in and knelt next to her to kiss her forehead.

"Are you not sleeping?" she asked.

"Later honey, I've got some work to do," he said. He had lied. He needed a moment to himself.

He poured himself a drink and spent a moment pondering over the recent events. From the east window of his house, he could see Parineeti's house. The curtains of her window were open, he could see her moving about the house doing her chores.

Screenshot_2021-05-31_at_8.15.02_AM_1622429196339_1622429206953.png


A thought occurred to him and he walked to his work desk. The computers chimed to life as he pressed a few keys. He opened various social media websites on different tabs and type a singular name in all of them - Parineeti Chopra.

He clicked on a familiar face to access her profile. Most of her pictures and information were privacy protected, but it wasn't too difficult for him to access it. He scanned through the profile thoroughly.

Her parents settled abroad, were running a textile business. Although, apparently Parineeti was raised by her grandparents in India, evident by the multiple childhood pictures with them. She went to one of the best schools in Delhi, and later studied English literature and was currently writing her own blog. There were some pictures with friends, at malls, parties and outings. Nothing unusual at all.

*******************

Parineeti woke up in the middle of the night, trembling, her body covered with sweat. Her head was pounding and she felt breathless. With a shaking hand she reached up to a nearby shelf and found her bottle of pills. She hastily consumed her medicines, still fighting her fear. The nightmare kept flashing every time she closed her eyes. Everything felt so real. She couldn't sleep that night.

First thing in the morning she dialled a number and spoke, "Hey its me...I've...I've not been feeling too well. It's been happening again. Can we meet?"

parineeti_motom_launch_0015.jpg


In about an hour she was sitting in a café with Dr. Sonakshi who was her friend and her therapist.

"I am so sorry to know that you are getting the nightmares again...I really hope you didn't stop the medicines." Sonakshi said with concern.

"No," Parineeti replied, "I guess it just the change in environment that triggered it...I'll be ok Sonakshi, its just, I feel good talking to you...just wanted to spend some time with you."

"Of course, I'm there for you dear. If it happens again, I'll adjust your doses so that you don't get these nightmares again," Sonakshi reassured her, "Its just that..."

202101012140340459_Sonakshi-moves-on-to-2021-with-an-open-heart_SECVPF.gif


"It's OK," Parineeti said, sensing Sonakshi's hesitation, "Say what you have on your mind."

"You mind is a little complicated Parineeti...and after knowing what happened, suppressing it all doesn't seem to be helping. You really need to open up and speak what's really on your mind."

"I will," Parineeti said with her eyes closed taking a deep breath, "When the time is right. By the way, did you get it?"

"Yes I did," Sonakshi said passing her a pen drive.

"Your help means a lot to me Sonakshi," Parineeti said with a smile putting the pen drive in her purse, "Does that mean, it is done?" she asked.

"Yes," Sonakshi confirmed with a smile, "Alisha is quite reliable. But, are you sure you want to see it? I don't think it would be best for you, considering your present state of mental health."

Parineeti smiled weakly. "I need to know, Sonakshi," she said, "The full extent of..." She paused without completing her sentence. Her face was clouded with grief. Sonakshi hugged her to comfort her.

******************************

Parineeti used to visit Neil's house occasionally, but spent her time with Jacqueline and the girls mostly. She rarely ever bothered Neil, but somehow her presence in his house kinda made him uncomfortable. Though he never **censored** much attention to her coz she never seemed to cause trouble.

One night, after a beautiful love making, Jacqueline cuddled close to him.

"I'm so lucky to have a loving husband like you Neil," She said running a finger over his nose.

maxresdefault.jpg


"No matter how many times you say that, I never get tired of hearing it...my sweet wife," he said smiling mischievously and kissed her briefly.

"Not everyone is so fortunate though," Jacqueline said, "Some women never get to see the good side of men...of how much a man is capable of loving and caring."

"Who are you talking about?" Neil asked his brow furrowed in confusion.

"That girl next door...Parineeti," Jacqueline said, "She seems very nice and well behaved, in fact she is very sweet with the girls, but once I noticed some scars on her body...looks like she was beaten brutally in the past."

"Hmm," Neil said still trying to process the information.

"She doesn't like to talk much about her past but once she made a fleeting mention about an abusive relationship. She is such a sweet soul but I sense deep sadness in her eyes...like there is something very dark about her past" Jacqueline was pouring her mind.

"It is indeed sad, honey," Neil replied.

"Perhaps she did go through something bad...I just felt it's not polite to question her about something so **censored** that she doesn't want to talk about. Perhaps, she'll share with me someday if she trusts me. She is a good person Neil; I'll say a prayer for her. May God heal whatever it is that is hurting her."

"That's such a sweet thought honey. May God bless you, and her," Neil said drawing Jacqueline even deeper in his embrace.

******************

One afternoon, the doorbell rang and Neil was surprised to find Parineeti at the door.

"Jacqueline isn't home yet," he said.

Parineeti hesitated for a while and said, "I actually needed your help..." she casually stepped inside the house.

The clothes she wore were so subtle yet provocative. She wore a tight fitting blue top, that outlined her breasts beautifully, with a deep neck line giving a peek of her cleavage. She combined it with a skin tight jeans fitting her ass perfectly. Her auburn hair hanging down her shoulders made her look ravishing.

Parineeti-Chopra-2_5dba65942ffcd.jpg


"So how can I help you?" Neil asked.

"Well, actually I'm writing an article on BDSM."

"So?" Neil said eyeing her suspiciously.

"I'm really sorry if you find the topic disturbing, I know the kind of person you are, Jacqueline talks so much about how sweet and loving man you are...and I can understand if you find this whole BDSM idea disturbing...but.." Parineeti paused for a while.

"But?" Neil asked still maintain a firm tone.

"I usually research my topic well before I write. Since you are an IT professional, can you help me access the deep web safely? Last time I tried someone hacked my system and I had to pay a fortune to get it fixed," she said, her face drowning in worry.
 
"Why do you need access to the deep web?" Neil asked, "I'm pretty sure, there's a lot of 'research material' available on that topic on the regular web."

"What we see on the surface is just a tip of the iceberg," she said maintaining a firm eye contact, "You'd be surprised to know how much of dark truth often stays hidden."

Neil held the eye contact trying to read her face. He realized she was hinting at something but couldn't figure out what.

Her expression softened and she bent slightly letting him see her cleavage, and threw her head back slightly exposing the smooth curve of her neck. Then she touched his hand gently and said, "Please..."

Parineeti-Chopra.jpg


"Alright just once..." he said, "Jacqueline isn't fond of such stuff so try to finish soon."

"Thank you," she said as her eyes gleamed in joy.

Neil hesitantly helped her access the dark sites on the deep web, still wondering what exactly was on her mind. The brutality imaged on those sites was so disturbing, but Parineeti's expression was surprisingly calm. She made notes as she browsed, looked at him occasionally and giving a polite smile. As she browsed through pictures of women tied up or being beaten, he noticed her breathing heavily. She absent-mindedly brushed her hand across her breasts and brought it to rest on her thigh. As she moved her hand up and down her thigh, Neil moved a bit closer unable to resist his desire to see her closely in a state of arousal.

510px-Submissive_BDSM_poses.jpg


She leaned back on her chair, looked at him in the eye and whispered, "This feels so real, doesn't it?"

"Excuse me?" Neil asked sharply.

Parineeti quickly composed herself and said, "I meant this stuff here is real...the stuff on the regular web, all **censored** actors with fake emotions...THIS is the real deal."

"I guess it is," he replied shrugging casually, "Never **censored** attention, not my domain."

As she looked away Neil fixed his eyes on her rising and falling breasts. He was so tempted to grab them but he had a strong self-control. The more he looked at her perfect body, the stronger his desire grew.

maxresdefault-1000x600.jpg


She left after a while and returned in the evening with a plum cake.

Jacqueline answered to door. She welcome Parineeti into the house.

"I have so much to thank you for Jacqueline, your husband helped me a lot today. The kids told me he is particularly fond of plum cakes, so I baked one for him." Parineeti said.

"Sure, he likes plum cakes," Jacqueline smiled, "By the way what kinda help did you need?"

"About my blog..." Parineeti said.

"Nothing special just some technical stuff," Neil cut her off, not wanting to go into details, "And thanks for the cake," He grabbed the whole cake from her hand.

"Forgive his craziness," Jacqueline laughed, "He is totally crazy about coffee and plum cakes."

Parineeti had evening tea with them and went back home.

At night once the kids went to sleep, Neil was working on his computers as Jacqueline went to take a bath. He didn't realize he finished more than half of the cake. After sometime he felt a strange buzz in his head. He shut down his computers and went to the bedroom.

Jacqueline was still in the shower. He smiled at a thought and joined her. Jacqueline was pleasantly surprised and pulled him in. Once he was drenched in the hot shower from head to toe, she raised her toes to reach his lips for a kiss. Neil kissed her back passionately. Jacqueline then pushed him down into the bath tub. Neil relaxed back into the bath tub and Jacqueline straddled his hips. She leaned forward for another kiss rubbing his collar bones as she brushed her lips against his. He leaned forward to lock his lips but she pulled away her eyes twinkling with naughtiness. She bent forward again and brushed his lips. Neil lightly brushed his hands across her nipples sending a tingle down her belly. She moaned.

Jacqueline-Fernandez-Nude-Fakes-14.md.jpg


"You are not the only one who can tease," he said playfully.

Jacqueline grabbed his hair tightly and kissed him deep and passionately, her tongue meeting his. Something about the kiss triggered something in Neil.

He grabbed her hair and forced her to her knees and forced his cock into her mouth. Jacqueline gagged with the sudden invasion and struggled to break free. Neil kept his grip firm. Jacqueline had no choice but to suck her husband's cock, which she would have done gladly, had he asked nicely, but she didn't like it being forced this way. She refused to accept his forceful invasion and kept struggling to break free.

Jacqueline-Fernandez-xxx-9.jpg


When he finally let go of her, she shouted at him, "What the hell is wrong with you?"

Neil spoke in a low bitter tone, "When I want you to suck me, you suck me, is that clear?"

Jacqueline was angry hearing that. She pushed Neil away and walked out of the bath tub. "I am your wife, not a fucking slave that your order me like this." She said firmly.

Neil grabbed her hair and dragged her back into the bathtub.

"I think it is time you learned your place," Neil said viciously.

He pushed her roughly into the bathtub. She got on all fours to keep her balance.

Before she could recover, Neil grabbed her hips and inserted his cock in her ass in one swift motion. Jacqueline screamed in pain.

"NEIL, STOP IT!" she yelled.

jacks-7.jpg


"This is what you get," Neil said mad with lust.

"Please...it is so painful," she begged tearfully.

Neil now angry by her protests pushed her head underwater. Jacqueline began to struggle frantically for breath as the pain in her rear intensified with every thrust.

Neil pulled her head out of water and said, "Was the enough for you? Or would you like to take another dive?"

Jacqueline didn't speak a word after that. She was forced to submit to the brutal force he used. She wept silently till Neil finished. Once he came in her ass, he roughly pushed her away and walked out.

jacks-6.jpg


Jacqueline sat weeping in the bathroom for some time. She just couldn't understand what was wrong with him. When she came out, she saw Neil already asleep.

She dried herself and wore a night gown. She looked at how peacefully Neil was sleeping after fucking her so brutally she couldn't hold back her tears. She walked away to sleep alone in another room.

Neil woke up in the morning feeling lightheaded. He suddenly remembered the last nights events and felt deeply sorry. His couldn't figure out what made him go so wild. He was wondering whether it had anything to do with the images he saw on the deep web. He tried to apologize to his wife but she wouldn't speak to him.

Something was very wrong. Perhaps he needed medical help. He picked up his phone and dialled a number.

"There's something bothering me. Can we meet?" Neil asked.

"Sure, see you at my clinic at 1 pm?" the man on the other side answered.

After a few hours, at a pre-decided time, Neil was sitting opposite his friend Aarav. Aarav was a young successful doctor.

"Something strange has been happening lately," Neil said, "I really love my wife, and I haven't ever hurt her or the kids, but off late something kinda drives me...crazy."

"As in?" Aarav asked.

"I get kinda violent...I don't know why I do it, I felt like I aint myself...I hurt Jacqueline...and she has been very upset since," Neil confessed looking visibly disturbed.

Aarav was listening carefully. "Was there a trigger? Like something you read or watched?" he asked.

"No," Neil said firmly.

"Let me do a quick examination," Aarav said guiding Neil to lie down on the examination table.

Making a few notes Aarav asked, "I see subtle sign of intoxication. Have you been taking any drugs lately?"

"What kind of drugs?" Neil asked.

"Amphetamines?" Aarav suggested.

"No, not at all!" Neil protested.

"Anything you ate or drank apart from routine stuff? Anything unusual?" Aarav asked.

"Nothing that I remember," Neil said, thinking for a minutes. And suddenly his face lit up, and he said "My new neighbour has been getting these plum cakes...and...right after that I go kinda crazy!"
 
"Currently there is nothing to worry about. The intoxication is too subtle to be any kind of threat to your health. It's an ambiguous picture Neil. Anyway, let's run a tox screen. We'll know for sure then." Aarav said confidently, "Also get a piece of this cake next time around, yeah? We'll run a few dope tests and figure out what it is."

"Sure. Also one more thing," Neil said with hesitation placing Parineeti's picture on the table, "Does this girl look familiar to you?"

Aarav looked at the picture carefully and replied, "No, never seen her before. Why do you ask? Who is she?"

parineeti-chopra.jpg


"She moved into the next house a month ago," Neil said, "I feel I've seen her before, but can't remember. Anyway, you say, how's life? Its been a long time since we had a chat."

Aarav smiled, "Life is pretty good, I guess. In case you didn't know, I'm going to receive an award of excellence in microsurgery."

"Congratulations!" Neil said jubilantly shaking his hand, "I am so proud of you bro. Always knew you were extraordinary. And how's Avantika and how's junior?"

"Kiaan is great, he's gonna be 5 next month." Aarav said, "And wife is, well...wife."

Both men laughed.

That evening as Neil was working on his computers, a chat window popped up Neil realized that Parineeti who has previously used his computer had logged in into a BDSM site in an incognito tab, and perhaps forgotten to log out.

He checked a little further and found out that her username was sweet_angel22. She had been using this website for chatting with random men for quite some time. She came across as a submissive woman. He decided to create a log in of his own and use this opportunity to communicate anonymously with her to probe into her dark side better.

He created a new log in with a username "GodFather" and sent her a message as soon as he saw her online.

GodFather: Hello.

She didn't reply.

GodFather: Are you online only to receive messages?

Sweet_angel22 is typing...

Sweet_angel22: Hello, do I know you?

GodFather: Not yet, but you'll be eager to know me very soon.

Sweet_angel22: How can you be so sure?

GodFather: Because I know what a submissive slut like you exactly needs.

Sweet_angel22: Who told you I am submissive?

GodFather: Funny, are you not? I can smell your wanting pussy from miles honey.

Sweet_angel22: Look, I need to know something about you before I can chat further. Something other than your username.

GodFather: 38/Male/Mumbai. Is that sufficient?

Sweet_angel22: That's a start. I hope I'll know you better with time. What do you want to know about me?

GodFather: Anything and everything that you want me to know. Lets start with what turns you on?

Sweet_angel22: Dominant men! I like to be controlled. And I like bondage sex, like to be tied up, and humiliated.

GodFather: That's interesting, tell me more.

Sweet_angel22: Sometimes I like pain too, not too much...but I'd do anything to please my Master.

GodFather: What kind of a man would you submit to?

Sweet_angel22: Someone who is intelligent, considerate, good looking, polite but honest. Someone who would care about me.

GodFather: Limits?

Sweet_angel22: The scat stuff, I find it disgusting.

GodFather: LOL...Alright, how good are you at keeping a secret?

Sweet_angel22: Pretty good I guess; would you like to find out?

GodFather: Soon.

Neil smiled as he logged out. He now had the information he needed.

Neil observed Parineeti watering the flowers on her front porch as he parked his car in the garage. He knew she was ripe for seduction by the way she bent over revealing her cleavage and smiled at him. With his wife sleeping in a different room for many days now, his sexual frustrations were rising.

892425422Parineeti-(1).jpg


He was a patient man. He knew soon Parineeti will approach under some of the other pretext.

He was right.

A few days later Parineeti showed up at his doorstep, requesting help. She was wearing a tank top and a really short denim skirt. Neil couldn't resist scanning her from head to toe.

"Hi, really sorry to disturb you but I was in the middle of something important and my laptop just stopped working. Could you please help me?" she requested with a smile.

"Sure," he said and opened the door for her.

1475540303.png


He scanned through her laptop, trying to fix the problem. It figured out it was something minor. But he didn't want to miss the opportunity to snoop around her **censored** computer a bit.

"I'd like a cup of coffee while I fix this." he said.

"Of course!" she said with a smile and went to the kitchen to make him a cup of coffee. She visited his house frequently and was familiar with the kitchen of his house. He was testing how willingly she obeys commands.

"How much sugar?" she yelled over the counter.

"No sugar," he said, "I just like it black."

While she was occupied, he quickly scanned through her **censored** photos, her browsing history and her downloads. He realized that she was indeed a submissive woman. He now doubted her 'abusive past relationship' story that she told his sweet naïve wife. He closed all her **censored** files before she returned with the coffee.

As she placed the cup on the table next to him, he realized she wasn't wearing a bra.

"It is a major issue?" she asked with concern.

"It is going to take a while to be fixed," he said looking into her eyes as he sipped his coffee. "How is your blog coming along?" he asked casually.

"Quite well," she said, "I'm writing on a bold topic for the first time, its exciting!"

"Hmm," Neil said as he registered the genuine excitement on her face, "Mind if I keep your laptop for a few days? I'll return it once it is fixed."

"Sure, no problem," she said, "I'll leave then, see you around."

Just as she turned to leave, Neil grabbed her hips and pulled her roughly onto his lap. He secured both her hands within the firm grip of one hand.

Parineeti was taken by surprise. "Neil, what are you..."

"Shhhh" Neil silenced her, "You like dominant men, don't you?"

"Nnno, nothing like that..." Parineeti protested weakly.

"I'm not blind Parineeti, you think I don't get the hints you drop every time you see me?" he said slowly running his free hand over her breasts, he could feel them nice and soft underneath the flimsy fabric of her top. He leaned over and whispered in her ear, "I know everything Parineeti."

Webp.net-resizeimage__571_855.jpg


"What do you know?" Parineeti asked continuing her feeble protests.

"That you are a submissive slut," he said as he gently brushed across her now erect nipples.

A moan escaped her lips. But she still kept up her feeble protest, "No...I...we shouldn't..."

"No? Really?" he said now boldly touching her exposed thighs, "Then tell me this, why did you knock at my door dressed up like a slut?"

Parineeti was trembling with the sensations of his touch.

"And why aren't you wearing a bra?" he asked gently squeezing her boobs, "Is it because you want to show me your tits?"

She didn't reply, only moaned to his skillful stimulation. Neil pushed her onto the couch. Parineeti was barely able to recover from the shock when he suddenly grabbed her hair. Neil smiled at her weak resistance. He knew it how exactly to break it. "Let's see how for how long you will resist."

With one hand still grabbing her hair, he slipped a hand into her panties and found her well shaved smooth pussy lips. He began stroking her clit with such skill that Parineeti moaned uncontrollably.

He whispered seductively in her ear, "If you want me to stop, just say it, I'll stop," He kissed her lips briefly and began nibbling her neck. Parineeti arched her back in response. "Say it Parineeti," he teased her, "Say you don't want it, tell me to stop."

pjimage-1-1540090943.jpg


The way she was moaning and arching her body, he was confident she didn't want him to stop. The way he moved his fingers over her clit gave her such pleasurable sensation like she had never experienced before. She never realized when she began to sway her hips in a response. She was almost about the reach her orgasm when Neil suddenly stopped.

He waved his glistening fingers in front of her face and smiled, "Would you still say that you don't want it?"

Parineeti blushed. He shoved his fingers into her mouth and she sucked willingly. "I want to..." she hesitated.

"Yes?" he encouraged her to speak while boldly playing with her breasts.

"I want to.." she hesitated again.

He pinched one nipple and made her flinch. "Cat got your tongue?" and he swiftly pushed his hands back inside her panties making her moan.

"I want you do it with you," She said softly.

"Do what? he teased.

"Have sex," she said blushing.

"You mean you want to fuck?" he said humiliating her.

She nodded as he continued playing with her pussy.

Neil only smiled in response. "One thing I really hate," he said gently kneading her boobs, "Is a slut playing the shy girl act."

"I'm not a slut!" she protested.

"Is it?" Neil asked looking into her eyes, as he inserted to finger in her pussy began to rapidly rub her clit with his thumb. Parineeti was in no position to resist as she felt her orgasm quickly build up.

"Please don't stop," she whispered as he continued playing with her pussy and brought her to orgasm. Her body convulsed as her pussy squeezed his invading fingers. Parineeti could barely control her moaning.

"I'm not a slut, she says," Neil said teasing her as she fell limp in his arms.

"Please Neil," she begged, "Will you fuck me?"

"You'll have to beg harder," he mocked as he pushed her away, "Convince me that a dirty slut like you deserves my cock."

"I'll submit to you...I'll do anything that you ask me to..." she said.

"Are you sure about 'anything'?" he asked firmly.

"Yes," she said, her gaze lowered.

"Fine, I'll choose when and where I want to use you. I'll call you when I feel like your cunt. Right now, get the fuck out of my house." he ordered.

Parineeti left the house and Neil smiled at his accomplishment. He now had a willing pussy he could take out his sexual frustrations on.

d5e289ad3f4c5afefa64367cd75a09fb--parineeti-chopra-girl-next-door.jpg


***********

There was a knock on Aarav's cabin.

"Come in," he said.

A man walked in. He looked very weak. Aarav was shocked as he recognized him.

"Rey!" he said, "What happened to you?"

"I haven't been feeling to well for 2 months now" Reyansh said, "Just feel so low on energy, and there are like these cramps in my muscles...and then there is this..."

He showed a skin lesion on his forearm. Aarav examined the lesions and his eyes narrowed in suspicion and worry. "Have you got it anywhere else?" he asked.

"Yes," Reyansh said, "In the beginning, it was just on the arm, now it is spreading...I'm very scared Aarav..."

"Mind if I have a look?" Aarav asked.

Reyansh took off his shirt and Aarav observed that the lesions had started to spread to his chest and back. "Since when have you had this?" he asked.

"Started a month ago," Reyansh asked, "I'm worried sick bro, I'm losing hair, I'm losing weight...and this nasty rash...its all getting me very sick...please do something."

"Calm down," Aarav reassured, "I'm sure we can fix this. Lie down let me do a full examination."

Reyansh complied. Aarav finished his examination and started writing some notes.

"Well the good news is," he said, "that the disease is currently confined only to your skin. Rest of the body seems to be healthy. Still, lets run a few tests and find out for sure, yeah? Also, I'm writing a reference to my colleague Dr. Shweta. She is a dermatologist, and will help us understand this condition better. You can find her on the same floor, 3 cabins to the left."

"What is happening to be me?" Reyansh asked.

"I can't say yet," Aarav replied, "Let's wait for the test reports, alright?" But his expression was kind of grave.

"Aarav..." Reyansh asked in a worried tone, "You sure I'm gonna be okay, right?"

"Let's not worry about the unknown," Aarav said with a smile. "Meet with the dermatologist. We'll talk again later, ok? Take care."

Reyansh left with a worried expression. Aarav was done seeing his patients and walked out of his cabin towards the ward. The nurse began to fill him in on the planned surgeries and the condition of the patients admitted in the ward.

As he was finishing his ward rounds, from the corner of his eye, he noticed a woman pass by in the corridor. She looked familiar. He couldn't resist the urge to have a closer look. He stepped out into the corridor. At the other end of the corridor she found that woman talking to a nurse. They spoke for a minute and as she turned to leave, he saw her face. She was Parineeti. He somehow didn't have a good feeling about seeing her in the hospital.

After Parineeti left, he walked up to the nurse. "Sister Mary," he said, "Are the preparations for tomorrow's OT done?"

"Yes doctor, as always," she replied.

"Have the surgery list sent to my cabin by evening," he said. The nurse nodded, "And by the way, that woman who was here a while ago, do you know her?"

The nurse gave a confused look as to why Aarav was bothered about random patients, "No doctor," she replied, "She was here for a consultation with Dr. Sonakshi, she was just asking the way to the hospital pharmacy to buy her medicines."

Aarav tried to shrug it off but there was something creepy about Parineeti's presence in his hospital.

***************

Neil kept making efforts to make it up to Jacqueline.

"Honey," he said sitting next to her as she was reading a book, "I'm sorry." He put a hand on her shoulder. It was late evening and the kids were asleep.

Seeing that Jacqueline didn't pull away, he kissed lightly on her cheek, "Please...he whispered...its been so many days that you kept me away."

Jacqueline suddenly got angry and pushed him away.

"So it is only sex you care about now, is it?" she said scornfully.

"Honey, I didn't mean...I just want to hold you...please," he implored.

Baggy-Eyes.png


Jacqueline walked away. Neil struggled to control his frustration. Jacqueline's coldness was only fuelling his aggression that he tried so hard to supress. He just poured himself a drink, and sat down on the couch. From the window, he could see Parineeti's house as he slowly sipped his drink.

He picked up his phone and made a call, "Tomorrow at 10 am, your place," he spoke briefly and hung up.

At the said time, Neil was at her door. Her heart raced to see him standing tall, the smile on his devilishly handsome features and the lustful look in his blue eyes. She seated him down on the couch and knelt on the floor between his legs. Neil ran his fingers through her hair, pleased at her submission.

"Take off your clothes, ALL of them," he said pinching her arms hard.
 
Parineeti winced but made no sound. There was a surprisingly submissive expression on her face. She took off her top and skirt, now kneeling only in her bra and panty. She touched the clasp of her bra but hesitated. She stole a glance at Neil who just rolled his eyes and backhanded her hard across the face. The impact almost threw her off balance.

Pareeniti-Chopra-Bikini-Pic.jpeg


"I believe I was very clear the first time. I don't have all day for your whole shy girl act. Resist once more and I'll walk right out of that door, clear?" Neil warned.

Parineeti didn't want to lose him at any cost.

"I am sorry," she begged and quickly took off her bra and panty.

Neil was mesmerized to see her perfectly shaped body completely naked before him for the first time. He noticed several scars on her body. He brushed his hand across her boobs and slightly touched her pussy making her shiver.

p3.jpg


He observed that Parineeti's eyes were tearful. He lifted her chin with one finger and asked, "Are you sure you want this?" he asked with concern, "We could stop right now if you are not OK." His tone was firm.

"I want it," Parineeti said tearfully, "I..I...wanted to tell you something..." she asked.

"Sure," Neil said as he ran his fingers through her beautiful long hair, feeling the silky texture.

"I've been needing this a long time. There is something in the past I feel terribly guilty for. The guilt almost drives me crazy and I need medicines to keep my sanity. I feel like I need to be punished, I want to be in pain, in a lot of pain, I want to scream out the agony I've held in my heart for so long...I believe it could perhaps cure me. Will you help me?" she asked lifting her gaze. She was shocked to find him hold his phone camera right in front of her face.

"What are you doing?" she asked sharply.

"Recording your consent," he said with a confident smile, "Not a fan of being double-crossed. Do you mind?"

Parineeti narrowed her eyes with a sharpness he had never seen before. She quickly switched back to a sober expression and smiled, "Not at all."

"Good then, lets begin," he said with a smile. That is exactly what he wanted.

"I want you to use me..." she said, "Do as you please for as long as you want to. Take me to my bedroom, it is soundproof, I often hurt myself there...I just want to scream...make me scream!" she begged.

Neil grinned. He grabbed her hair and roughly dragged her to her bedroom and pushed her onto the bed.

Bollywood-Actress-Parineeti-Chopra-Nude-chut-HD-Images-2018-actressnudephotos.com-maxresdefault-xxx-picture-9.jpg


"One of my hobbies," he said as he slapped her hard across the face, "Is face painting." Her cheeks burned in pain. But he slapped her again and again on alternate cheek. After about a minute, the summated effect of the impact was so much that she felt her head spinning. He grabbed her hair and kissed her lips passionately, his tongue invading her mouth, rubbing against her tongue, sending waves of pleasure in her body while both her cheeks still burned with pain from the continuous slapping.

She held his head between her palms, wanting to hold him against her lips forever. He withdrew immediately as soon as he realized that and smiled at her disappointment.

"Lets see how you like a little leather," he said as wrapped one end of his belt around his wrist and hit her hard with the other end.

Parineeti screamed.

"Is this what you want?" he asked as another blow landed on her skin leaving a fresh red mark.

"Yes!" she gasped.

He hit her again and again. Till her whole body was covered with marks. She lay trembling on the bed, almost exhausted from screaming. Neil crawled over her gently kissing her breasts. He licked her breasts ever so softly, making her moan in pleasure while the rest of her body burned in pain. Neil was particularly skilled at pleasing a woman. He slipped one hand between her legs gently rubbing her moist pussy while he continued licking her now erect nipples softly rubbing them occasionally with his other free hand. Parineeti was now loudly moaning with pleasure.

"Neil...please fuck me," she begged.

Parineeti-Chopra-31.md.jpg


He suddenly stopped touching her and sharply spanked her ass. "You'll have to beg, harder, much harder," he said with a smile.

"Please..." she begged again as she felt an ache in her pussy.

"What a slut!" he said with a twinkle in his blue eyes. Leaving her wanting on the bed, he circled the room looking for something to play with. He opened a drawer and his eyes growled with wild. Parineeti still lay panting on the bed and when she was least suspecting, with one sudden movement, he put a plastic bag over her head. Parineeti instinctively grabbed his hands, clawing desperately as she struggled for breath.

He smiled at her desperate expression, as she struggled to breathe. He quickly unzipped his pants and rammed the entire length of his cock into a pussy while she still struggled to breathe. After about 30 seconds, he removed the plastic bag, and enjoyed the way he body convulsed as she gasped for air as he fucked her. For a moment, Parineeti felt numb, like she had lost all senses except for the feeling of his hard cock in her pussy. She began to moan in pleasure. But just as she was about to orgasm, he withdrew, leaving her panting and groaning for more.

Parineeti-Chopra-53.jpg


He let her lie down for a while, to recover her senses. The asphyxia had really shaken her, her struggle to breathe, struggle for her very life triggered a panic attack. She began to tremble as she felt her heart pounding in her chest and the blood raging in her veins.

"Please Neil," Parineeti screamed, "Please I need my medicines."

Her whole body was trembling, she was breathing heavily with eyes red and tearful. She stared blankly at one corner of the room as if she was looking at someone. A fresh stream of tears flowed down her eyes as she fell to her knees.

"No, no please...not now...I am sorry" she said, "I'm sorry...I am sorry..."

Neil was amused to see her condition.

"Sorry for what?" he asked looking at her sinisterly, "What have you done slut?"

Parineeti lifted her gaze to Neil as if jolted out of a trance. But she could still see that girl standing in a corner staring at her.

Neil followed her gaze and realized that perhaps she was hallucinating.

Parineeti-Chopra-18.jpg


"You see things?" he asked, "I never knew you were such a freak!"

"Make it go away! Make it go away!" Parineeti screamed. The panic attack had completely taken over her mind and she felt she was no longer herself anymore.

Neil only smiled back. "You want your medicines, fine! I'll let you have them, but first I need to know how desperate you really are."

"Do whatever the fuck you want!" Parineeti screamed.

"Will you let me fuck you in the ass?" he asked with a cruel smile.

"Yes I will," Parineeti said breathing heavily without thinking at all. She just wanted her predicament to end.

She quickly bent over letting him assess her ass. He played with her ass, gently fondling it prolonging her predicament.

"Please," she begged, "Just fuck me and be done with it."

"Ask nicely," he said as he continued gently touching her ass cheeks.

"Please...I need your cock in my ass. Please fuck me hard." she begged again.

Parineeti-Chopra-xxx-naked-ass-fake.jpg


Neil smiled at her submission. "Is your ghost watching Parineeti?" he said as he slid his cock into her tight ass, "Does your ghost know what kind of a slut you are? Do they like to hear you beg to be fucked in the ass?"

Parineeti didn't reply. She just buried her face in the sheets trying to hide her shame. Neil grabbed her hair and made her look straight into a mirror on the opposite wall. He forced her to look at her degrading reflection as she was naked on all fours and Neil pounding her ass from behind, her breasts juggling obscenely with every thrust. Her tear streaked face was red with pain and humiliation.

Parineeti-Chopra-20.jpg


"Now that is something you'll remember for the rest of your life, have a good look at what a pathetic piece of flesh you are!" he chuckled.

Parineeti was crying loudly, feeling utterly humiliated and helpless. He found a small vibrator lying nearby and his eyes gleamed.

"Now comes the fun part," he said as he inserted the vibrator into her pussy and turned it on, "Watch yourself cum at your own degradation like a filthy slut."
 
Parineeti's humiliation reached next level when she felt her forced orgasm building up. Neil forced her to look into the mirror as her face contorted in orgasm. Her breasts jiggled obscenely as Neil thrusted away in her ass. To add to her shame, her body betrayed her and she began to actively thrust back at Neil to receive his cock deeper into her, like a bitch in heat. She couldn't control her moans as a wave of pain and pleasure consumed her body. Neil continued fucking her tight ass till he came.

Parineeti-Chopra-1.jpg


Neil smiled at the trail of cum flowing out of her ass. Parineeti collapsed on to the bed, almost lifeless. Only thing that made her feel alive was the raging anxiety she felt in her body. Neil dropped her bottle of pills next to her. With a trembling hand, she swallowed one and gulped down a glass of water. Then she curled up into a ball weeping silently.

Neil got onto the bed next to her and closed his eyes for a moment. He was enjoying his post orgasmic bliss, after having found someone who would take anything for his pleasure, someone he could degrade and humiliate as he pleased.

After a while he got up and got dressed to leave.

"Are you OK?" he asked Parineeti.

"I guess, I am..." she sobbed, "I'll be OK...I think I need to see my therapist."

Parineeti-Chopra-57.md.jpg


She picked up her phone to dial a number but dropped it, her hands still trembling.

"Anything I can do to help?" Neil asked comforting her.

"Please may I make a phone call?" she requested, "My phone is dead."

"Sure," he said as he unlocked her phone and handed it over to her.

"Excuse me," Parineeti said as she dialled a number and moved a to another room to speak to her therapist. She returned in a few minutes and returned his phone.

"Thank you," she said, "You have no idea how long I have waited for this."

Neil smiled and said, "No problem, happy to help."

Neil went back home, feeling a slight guilt in his heart about cheating on his loving wife. But he had been so sexually deprived since Jacqueline stopped sleeping with him. It was hard not to seize the opportunity with Parineeti. Despite all the efforts he made to fix the relationship, Jacqueline had almost blocked him from her life. He only prayed that time would fix everything.

Neil's phone rang. Neil saw the caller's name and answered immediately.

Aarav: Your toxicology reports are here. Negative. Apparently, there were no drugs found in your blood.

Neil: I guess that's good news, but what caused the problem then?

Aarav: Hard to say but I suspect a special kind of drug that acts quickly and washes out equally quickly from your body to be traceable in your body the next day. Btw, has it happened again?

Neil: No, not yet. Jacqueline is still pretty upset. I've been trying to make it up to her. But hopefully doesn't happen again.

Aarav: Btw, that girl next door, Parineeti. I saw her at the hospital few days ago.

Neil: So?

Aarav: She was talking to one of the staff, she told me Parineeti was here to meet Dr. Sonakshi.

Neil: So?

Aarav: Dr. Sonakshi is a psychiatrist. Does Parineeti have any psychiatric issues?

Neil: Yes some anxiety issues, takes some medicines for it. But why does it bother you?

Aarav: She was here on a Wednesday and Dr. Sonakshi visits the hospital only on Tuesdays and Fridays.

Neil: Must have visited for some other doctor.

Aarav: I don't know Neil...it's just my instincts...something doesn't feel right.

Neil: Relax bro, it's a hospital. Hundreds of people come there, I don't think there's anything to worry about.

********************

Two days later, while Jacqueline was returning home, she spotted Parineeti watering the flowers on her front porch. She looked very weak.

"Parineeti," Jacqueline said as she looked at her condition, "Are you OK?"

"I am better Jacqueline," she replied weakly, "Just recovering from a nasty fall. These stairs get so slippery sometimes."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Jacqueline spoke in a worried tone as she observed Parineeti walk with a limp. Jacqueline walked over to Parineeti's house and helped her get inside.

"Sorry Jacqueline," Parineeti said, "I didn't want to bother you. I understand you are dealing with a few problems of your own."

"So what?" Jacqueline protested, "Look at you Parineeti, you are so badly hurt! You could have at least told me! Now I want you to get straight to bed and rest. I'll be bringing you food till you feel better."

parineeti-1.jpg


"Thank you," Parineeti said, "But I really don't want to trouble you."

"Quit being so formal!" Jacqueline said, "And just shut up and rest. I am feeling so terrible that you've been in so much pain and you never even told me."

Parineeti smiled weakly as she got onto her bed.

As Jacqueline began frequenting Parineeti's house to bring her food, Neil began to get increasingly worried as to what Parineeti might tell her. Although he was confident that she won't directly accuse him of anything, but still it was important to be cautious.

"Is she better now?" he asked as he casually walked into the kitchen as Jacqueline was busy cooking.

"Yes recovering," Jacqueline said without looking at him as she continued chopping the vegetables. The she suddenly dropped the kitchen knife and said, "There's something she is not telling me. The kind of wounds on her body, you don't get that after a fall...somebody has hurt her."

"Probably," Neil said, being careful not to start an argument.

"Wonder why she is keeping quiet...as far as I know her, she is quite a strong girl." Jacqueline said.

"Perhaps she is in shock, perhaps she'll speak once she recovers, or perhaps she really fell of the stairs." Neil said.

"Seriously Neil?" Jacqueline shouted, "Since when did falling from the stairs start causing bruises on both cheeks? She has been clearly slapped hard multiple times across the face and God knows what else! It hurts me to see her like this. No one deserves this. And...just leave Neil, I don't want to talk to you."

1d245ea54fff4de0b573465318b7ca2a.jpg


Neil realized he overstepped the line. He left immediately to avoid further conflict. But he was assured of one thing that if Parineeti hadn't named him till now, it was less likely that she would name him later.

The days passed by but things didn't get any better between Neil and Jacqueline. After the previous traumatic encounter with Parineeti, he kept his distance from her too. Knowing how close she was to Jacqueline he didn't want to risk Parineeti telling anything to her.

And one fine day, hell broke loose upon Neil. He had been away to his office for a meeting. He got back home by afternoon.

Jacqueline answered the door. She glared at Neil with a rage he had never seen in her eyes before. Wordlessly he followed her into the house.

"Where are the kids?" he asked casually.

"At my parents' home...and I am leaving too, shortly, after you give me some answers" Jacqueline replied gritting her teeth.

200dc1a6782c01a6cacfca5a87cb6017.jpg


"Why...what happened?" he asked nervously.

"Explain this," she said showing him a video on her phone.

Neil's face turned pale. The video showing him beating a naked woman who was helplessly tied up. She was screaming and begging him for mercy. Although the camera focussed on the girl mostly, but Jacqueline couldn't mistake Neil's voice or his blue eyes. The video appeared very old; Neil looked much younger.

bdsm-6350.gif


He just sat down on the couch staring blankly.

"It's not how you think Jacqueline," he defended, "She was a willing partner...and that was a long time ago."

"She is screaming in pain!" Jacqueline shouted, "Willing partner, is it? And what about you? You enjoy beating up "willing" women, don't you? You love to hear them cry and scream, don't you? What kind of a monster enjoys someone's pain and suffering!"

Jacqueline spoke with such scorn, Neil could feel his heart break.

"Please listen to me sweetheart," Neil make a desperate attempt to convince her, "That was long before we got married, and I've changed really...I've never done anything like that to anyone after our marriage, I've been loyal, I've loved you and...the kids."

"If I knew that you had these kind of 'hobbies' before marriage, I would have never married you...I always believed you were this sweet, shy, loving man...now I see you for who you really are...and those times when you hurt me, I thought something was happening to you, but I was wrong. It was just your true self showing...Maybe after 10 years of lying and pretending, you finally got tired and began to show what you really are," she said bitterly.

"Honey, that's not true...I truly love you," he said moving closer, "That was my past, you and the kids are my present and my future. Please, don't let one mistake of my past ruin it...Please let me make this alright."

"DON"T TOUCH ME!" she yelled, "You are not only a monster, but also a liar! You've been lying to me all these years! You were only pretending to be loving...it was all a lie!"

"Jacqueline please give me a chance," Neil begged with tearful eyes, "I swear on the kids, I've changed."

"Don't you dare!" Jacqueline growled, "I won't let you see the kids ever!"

Jacqueline pushed Neil aside and walked out of the door.

Neil slumped down onto the floor still trying to process the shock he just went through. He felt like his whole world was shattering before his eyes. Everything that he built over so many years, everything that was dear to him was crumbling brick by brick and there was nothing he could do about it.

It took him a while to recover from the trauma. He had to now find out what exactly was happening to him and why. Neil picked up his phone and posted a message on the group.

Neil: I need to meet all of you. It is extremely urgent.

Reyansh: Sorry bro, I haven't been keeping too well lately.

Aarav: I have my clinic in the evening

Armaan: Everything OK, Neil?

Neil: Nothing is OK. CODE RED.

Armaan: Fine. Place and time?

Neil: Our usual place, 6 pm

Reyansh: Fine, I'll be there

Aarav: Me too

The four men arrived at a villa owned by Neil in the outskirts of the city. It was an ancestral property, Neil kept it well maintained but rarely visited.

These four men had been close friends for several years now. They had a dark side in common. All of them were from affluent families, and their good looks and their power gave them a sense of entitlement to do whatever they pleased to whoever they pleased, and almost always managed to get away with it. They were strong, more so together they watched each other's backs. They had several dark secrets of their past that they guarded very well.

As all four of them gathered at a table, Neil quietly placed his phone in the middle with the video playing.

"This was sent to my wife," Neil said angrily, "As far as I know, there were only four copies of this video, and I deleted mine years ago when I married Jacqueline."

"I deleted mine too," Aarav said, "That was a different time. College days fun and the rush I got out of these things. But things are different now. I am a renowned surgeon and these kinds of things pose a great threat to my professional reputation. Besides, my wife knows nothing about my past so I sure as hell don't wanna bring it up. So, no, I don't have any such material on any of my devices."

Neil and Aarav now looked at Armaan and Reyansh.

"I do have copies," Armaan said, "But they are all encrypted and stored in a safe location. I don't keep such stuff on my phone or laptop from where it can be stolen easily."

Reyansh felt cornered now. He spoke nervously, "Guys, don't look at me like that...I do have that stuff, I watch it sometimes, it gets me high but that's it...but trust me I didn't leak it."

"No one is saying you did Reyansh," Armaan said, "Why would you after so many years? It was most probably stolen from your device. Did you allow anyone access to your phone or laptop?"

"Hell NO!" he said defensively, "I don't let anyone touch my stuff, and there are so many layers of protection. How can someone just steal it?"

"Get all your devices Reyansh, NOW!" Neil shouted, "I need to check if any hacking was done."

Reyansh placed his phone and laptop on the table. Neil furiously ran through his systems.

"Layers of protection, my ass!" Neil said glaring at Reyansh, "Even an amateur could hack this...there...there is a fucking spyware installed in this system since 28th of November...well last year, that's three months ago."

A wave of fear ran across the room and all the men were visibly uneasy.

"Not only have they stolen this video, they have ALL other videos, and they have been watching everything you've been doing here for that last 3 months," Neil said gritting his teeth, still glaring at Reyansh.

Reyansh felt miserable. He spoke nervously, "Look bro, I am sorry...I didn't know..."

"Your sorry doesn't bring my family back, you son of a bitch!" Neil said almost charging on Reyansh, when Armaan stopped him.

"Neil, calm down please," he said, "I know you've been going through a tough time lately, but let's not fight now. This is a threat to all of us. We need to figure out who did this and find them before it is too late."

Neil dropped onto the couch with a weary expression.

"Now Reyansh," Armaan said, "Try to remember what happened on 28th of November last year. Did you have a visitor? Anything unusual happened?"

Reyansh was quiet for a while, trying to remember. And then he spoke, "I was at a friend's party and hell, I was with a girl that night."

"Who was she?" Armaan asked.

"I don't know, some hooker," Reyansh said, "**censored** her for the night and that's all. Never met again never spoke again."

"So, a whore hacked your laptop while you slept after fucking her?" Neil asked scornfully.

"How would I know if she was a hacker?" Reyansh shouted back, "I wanted some pussy, she asked money and I **censored** her and fucked her. How the fuck would I..."

Armaan interrupted him saying, "Do you, by any chance happen to have a picture of that girl?"

"Hell no!" he said, "Who keeps pictures of hookers anyway?"

Aarav who had been quiet for a while, said, "Neil, you showed me a picture of that girl next door, the other day...could you show it again?"

Wordlessly Neil placed Parineeti's picture on the table.

f8733cc6923f6f9e95cc9b6b11d492e9.jpg


"Was she that girl Reyansh?" Aarav asked.

"No, never seen her before. Who is she?" Reyansh asked.

"Just a girl next door," Neil said.

Armaan picked up the picture and looked carefully and said, "She does look familiar Neil."

"Even I felt that way" Neil said, "Did a little background check, nothing suspicious. Anyway, she is not important right now."

"Mind if I keep this picture?" Armaan asked.

"That's least of my concern right now, it is my family that I am worried about," Neil said.

"Rey this is serious," Armaan said, "Whoever did this has a LOT of information about us that they could use against us any time, it is just a matter of time before this thing blows in our faces. I need you to call up your friend and ask for all the pictures of that party. We have to find that girl."

"All right," Reyansh said as he walked out of the room to make a phone call.
 
Back
Top