- Joined
- Dec 5, 2013
- Messages
- 145,067
Dear Diary,
So I have been doing what I can to enjoy myself. I'm still in my probationary period so I can't do too much. Today I pushed the boundaries by wearing a white shirt and a black bra. Then at lunch I deliberately spilled water all over my top. I made sure it was at the end of lunch and that I had left my blazer back in my office on the other side of the prison. There was practically a riot as I walked slowly and calmly across the wings, letting the prisoners drink in my black bra perfectly contoured by my dripping wet white shirt clinging to my ample curves.
I have made sure to be a stern figure, not aggressive but not to be taken advantage of. Above their league by an order of magnitude. That only makes them want me more and I can feel the eyes and hear the licking of lips as I move around my domain.
Jacqueline
Xxx
...
Dear Diary,
It's been a while since I last wrote in you as I had been playing it safe until I was confirmed in the post. However today the stars have aligned. Not only is my probationary period over, but one of higher ups is having a party. What this means is at the end of work today, I get to walk across the wing in my party outfit. I've chosen a tight red top that buttons at the front, meaning any prisoner who gets at the right angle will be able to see in the bulging gaps between the buttons. I will also be wearing a short black skirt, a skirt I know is a bit short already, however I decided that just for the walk across the wing I will also use the old schoolgirl trick of twisting the waistline to make it that bit shorter and more inviting. I of course will be wearing high heels and make-up. The real danger is that I will be so horny I won't make it to the party at all.
Wish me luck.
Jacqueline
Xxx
...
So I have been doing what I can to enjoy myself. I'm still in my probationary period so I can't do too much. Today I pushed the boundaries by wearing a white shirt and a black bra. Then at lunch I deliberately spilled water all over my top. I made sure it was at the end of lunch and that I had left my blazer back in my office on the other side of the prison. There was practically a riot as I walked slowly and calmly across the wings, letting the prisoners drink in my black bra perfectly contoured by my dripping wet white shirt clinging to my ample curves.
I have made sure to be a stern figure, not aggressive but not to be taken advantage of. Above their league by an order of magnitude. That only makes them want me more and I can feel the eyes and hear the licking of lips as I move around my domain.
Jacqueline
Xxx
...
Dear Diary,
It's been a while since I last wrote in you as I had been playing it safe until I was confirmed in the post. However today the stars have aligned. Not only is my probationary period over, but one of higher ups is having a party. What this means is at the end of work today, I get to walk across the wing in my party outfit. I've chosen a tight red top that buttons at the front, meaning any prisoner who gets at the right angle will be able to see in the bulging gaps between the buttons. I will also be wearing a short black skirt, a skirt I know is a bit short already, however I decided that just for the walk across the wing I will also use the old schoolgirl trick of twisting the waistline to make it that bit shorter and more inviting. I of course will be wearing high heels and make-up. The real danger is that I will be so horny I won't make it to the party at all.
Wish me luck.
Jacqueline
Xxx
...