Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays - Page 56 - SexBaba

Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays

As Vicky's hips continued to slap loudly against Nidhhi's ass, Chandra resumed stroking himself in front of Nidhhi. His dick kept getting closer and closer to her lips, and eventually, the head grazed Nidhhi's lips. Chandra rubbed the tip of his dick against Nidhhi's lips several times -- again, gently. He made no move at all to insert himself into her mouth, which might have been why Nidhhi parted her lips all on her own.

Chandra eased himself into Nidhhi's mouth gently, doing little thrusts, sliding against her tongue lightly, until suddenly half his dick was in her mouth. Nidhhi sucked her boyfriend's father's dick, the force of Vicky fucking her from behind sometimes inadvertently pushing her forward -- forcing more of Chandra' length down her throat.

tumblr_pd68n6BGOM1xa39xbo2_1280.gif


"UULLKKK," Nidhhi gagged loudly as Chandra' shaft pushed past her gag reflex.

"Oh that's perfect, sweetheart," Chandra said encouragingly, gently threading his fingers into Nidhhi's hair, coaxing her forward more. He thrust his hips forward, and Nidhhi continued to make wet, gagging sounds that seemed to turn on both father and son. She couldn't believe she was currently skewered by two good-sized cocks, one young, one old.

Vicky picked up the pace, his cock really ramming into Nidhhi's pussy now. He gave her an unexpected slap on the ass, and she cried out -- but it was muffled around Chandra' dick. Soon, he took another step forward, and that was all it took to send the rest of his length sliding down Nidhhi's throat. Her nose was buried in his gray pubes, his wrinkled balls resting on her chin, and Nidhhi struggled to breathe.

PicsArt_05-15-10.04.21.jpg


"Shit, I'm gonna cum," Vicky announced through gritted teeth. His dick pummeled Nidhhi's pussy for about ten more seconds before she felt him tense up. Vicky's hot load shot deep into her, and his dick stayed completely buried inside her cunt until he was completely drained.

Vicky pulled out of his girlfriend, and Chandra simultaneously removed his dick from her throat. Nidhhi gasped and coughed, still on her hands and knees, her arms wobbly. She suddenly felt extremely empty, after being so full just a few seconds ago.

Nidhhi noticed Chandra and Vicky exchange a nod and suddenly both their hands were on her, lifting her off the couch and laying her on her back on the carpet. Nidhhi, confused and exhausted, stayed still as Vicky splayed her arms and legs out while Chandra lowered himself to the floor. Vicky's dad climbed on top of Nidhhi and stroked her face before sliding his dick into her pussy. She was still soaking wet, and Vicky's cum acted as extra lubrication. Chandra had no problem fitting his entire length into her in one good stroke.

nidhi-agerwal-nude.jpg


"UHhhhhh," Nidhhi moaned, writhing beneath the fifty-five-year-old. She closed her eyes as her boyfriend's dad began fucking her, his thrusts slow but forceful.

"Mmmm you feel wonderful, sweetheart," Chandra said as he drilled into her, his bigger dick stretching her more than Vicky had. Chandra grabbed one of her sizable tits and squeezed, tweaking her nipple.

"OH!" Nidhhi cried out, inadvertently bucking upwards against Chandra' hips. She looked around the room and saw Vicky standing over her, stroking his dick back to life. By the look on his face, he was extremely turned on by his father fucking his girlfriend.

nidhi-3.jpg


"That feels so good," Nidhhi couldn't help saying as Chandra brought his tongue to her left nipple, his hips grinding against her, hard. She continued to thrust against him, the pressure on her clit feeling heavenly.

"I'm so glad," Chandra murmured with a kind smile. He kissed Nidhhi lightly on the lips before picking up the pace significantly, his cock feeling like a jackhammer in her sensitive cunt. And a few seconds later, Nidhhi came again, this time, her walls clenching around Vicky's dad's dick, and not Vicky's.

"UHHHHH," she cried out, body tensing up against Chandra.
 
"Shit," Vicky swore softly at the sight of his father making his girlfriend cum. He started furiously pumping his dick now.

vegasbaby-8jnzs-ccb0cf.gif


"Almost there," Chandra whispered into Nidhhi's ear. After three more strong thrusts, Nidhhi felt Chandra erupt inside her -- his load mixing with his son's from just a few minutes ago.

Chandra grunted loudly as he came, and at the sight of his father cumming inside his girlfriend, Vicky came as well. He pointed his cock at Nidhhi, and he shot a few ropes across her face -- one landing over her right eye, and the other all over her lips.

Nidhhi laid there in shock, Chandra still on top of her, as it started to sink in what had just happened. After he recovered, Chandra propped himself up and stared into Nidhhi's eyes.

1546773698249.jpg


"Thank you, sweetheart," he said. "You have no idea how much you've done for me." Chandra used two fingers to wipe his son's cum off Nidhhi's lips before planting a gentle kiss on them. Then he pulled out of his son's girlfriend, stood, and collected his clothes.

"See you in the morning," Chandra said as he exited the room. "I'll whip up some pancakes for breakfast."

Nidhhi-Agerwal-sexy-boobs-nude-nipple-free-2020-fake-photo.jpg


THE-END
 
Android -- Sample

First Test...

Prototype 001's visual augmentations snapped on, allowing him to see the area he had been brought to the day prior.

He was an android. He knew that much of his existence.

He was created through the planning and manufacturing of three women; Shruti Haasan, the advertising manager of a prominent android manufacturing corporation who initiated the idea and therefore managed to stay as a part of the secret project, Kajal Aggarwal, the current CEO of the corporation who greenlit the project, and Rakul Preet Singh, the lead engineer who was pulled from the new line of androids to work on this project.

LJwrawzKLGRcFQ_oBRbSD5zwULdzQhINsybI2VNfHuxvMiuTJw_Ys9V1EWNbRdvgwsEWB6LjxCXsqe6cSKo2U6Sv1BAjPHzaRnOgGT8wyozOMdi7_o15IpxeQAVBJUsaxx4utAdv


NbE93htVaRYqkHaIXDhHr2Xi3EKZzWoUSBznR3UWpODsSRkJWiHSCEkBzcWMPMJRuPoV7nMyHo4gZguOVyUWWkknFxIoY1lvPKkZKopwXlvrlWZX9sDOLNQvFcEOOgTJhDgsrzK9


34XNPHIg2A_Lbj6DksFC2Tu_zPjx2XLbOCQe8r5fBFrGCPbhVq76-ilkfAG5-Wo2kcx2q420X7HjnNVFBux7j_I4mzFp3qMEJWGahj8zU9QvLcNNfxaDJNH6KHJsHF9LfrXt0m01


001, though he had been programmed to go by the label Zero by his creator, scanned the small room to see three women speaking with one another as they stared back at him. Suddenly his audio augments kicked on, allowing him to hear the three women.

"I don't want you to get your hopes up just yet," a woman with long straight dark hair and a fair complexion stated. That was Rakul. Zero knew her from the first moment that he had been brought into consciousness. She had created him and due to that, she was the first human that he had ever seen or heard speak. She was kind but professional and he found his free opinion-creating functions quite enjoyed her company. "Everything works physically from the small stimuli tests that I've run but he hasn't had his full free will function switched on yet, so I'm not sure what might happen."

WkPiKVPV-p1ArKz_15jzivvMNpstwF_jOYpYhcpnKCnMor1DCIiapKmC4oV0CdpHpjF7DYKug4EFNhXhCNzMrUT4NcuxCWMsSJUlKnlqis_OWBDlR_406tOXq7Z8R0BKx8ZBJ879


"He looks amazing," a woman with fair skin and blonde hair chimed in. She leaned in close enough for Zero to receive her scent through his smell sensors placed within his nostrils. She was wearing a sweet smelling perfume that created a strange surge through the core of his body. "And you say that everything works?"

"Yes, Shruti," Rakul answered with a soft chuckle.

CNgDsJYNZfqqO6RQkVghzVCh9eBzLm9V6uJ3RI1NdeZGKL_OwcffqTVe09h-D860g_TL9Mi7JwCuXBMp5n8ielF9IJTfqVIH6l62btiggnv2iQnWevMSK64by-1DaH64bMk6BPSE


So the blonde woman was Shruti? She was the one responsible for the creation in the first place. Zero appreciated her for obvious reasons.

"So, when can we get the test started," the third woman asked. Zero shifted his eyes to take her visuals in. She appeared to be slightly sexy than the other two women but just as beautiful. Her eyes were sharper as if taking everything in and analyzing similar to what an android would do, but she was no android. Her long light hair was tied back in a long braid and her ample bosom showed a generous amount of cleavage as she placed her hands on her lap and bent down to look at his penis. "I want to see this thing in action." She must be the CEO, Kajal.

"I've finished preparations with the female android. It was actually quite easy creating her sensual nerve settings for sex organs as opposed to Zero here. We have plenty of women on earth for testing but of course, creating a man was quite a challenge considering that none are still alive to test."

CCKg8MP7iEOQuPl3TXGXU5gfUyNjxfdEqrwrmg2FWM-Px-7NfOvV3KhLhg15ulxjLYkTjv3qRvMoJse6GmMtIqDK4nUvhkfyT-ONe0gQUFrRSb79ZD4UQ5_0H_r3n9W41RqSlBiy


Rakul finished her statement with a laugh, but seeing no positive reaction from the two other women, she cleared her throat and nodded to a door that led to another side of a large window that separated the two rooms. The three women closed the door behind them and Zero felt an intrusion in his mind.

Rakul had plugged into her tablet once again and he could feel aspects of his thoughts shift about as the three women stared at him through the glass.

Zero blinked a few times as his synthetic brain registered what Rakul had just done. She had given him free will. He wasn't compelled to stand in place. He wasn't compelled to do anything. He looked around the room and found a small bed neatly made with sheets pushed against the wall to his right.

He didn't know what was going on. He hadn't received any commands or prompts for this. Rakul had just moved him to this room and turned him on. She had always prompted him before. What kind of test was this?

"We're sending another android in to meet with you," Rakul's voice called from a speaker hanging from the side of the large window. "We want you to be very nice to her."

That wasn't as exact of a command as he was used to but at least it was something. He had to be nice to the android that entered the room. He could do that. He was programmed with a self-expanding AI that could learn and grow emotionally as close to a normal human as possible and therefore being polite wouldn't be an issue.

A few moments later a petite female android stepped through a different door and smiled at him from across the room. She wore a tight-fitting black silk nighty short enough to show off her long legs.

pObvzr9nisKeaOOSVmFgNGyuOZ8XiIZPpdOD6TZ69F3GtRj_xAx7L9eDx2Lc-PeG9ZAGMFi89HTXBqBfcvRGB1UhnrPB5oF9kYSNwfbCdv_inPi0VQppk0RO2-UOUoSiNFDE7oLk


"I am an android created by Rakul as well," she said in a high pitched voice. "I was created with sexual functions to perfectly sync up with your own sexual functions."

"What do I identify you as," Zero asked.

The female android's face twisted into an expression of confusion. She probably hadn't had the chance to question something as little as labels. She looked over her shoulder to the three women on the other side of the glass, who looked almost as confused.

"To be honest," Rakul sent into the room through overhead speakers. "We've been so focused on the creation process that we haven't agreed on a name for you yet."

"I've labeled 001 as Zero," Rakul explained to the two other women by her side. "Maybe for simplicity sake we should call her Amy?"

"Agreed," Shruti stated cheerfully.

"Ok, then," Rakul announced. "There you have it. Zero and Amy."

"It's nice to meet you Amy," Zero started with a smile.

Amy stepped across the floor to stand in front of him and looked up into his eyes allowing him to study her light purple irises that flashed with an inner scanner as she smiled up at him.

"Amy," Rakul began. "Bring Zero to the bed, please."

Amy's hand grasped Zero's and guided him to the small bed. She stopped when there and turned to face him once more.

"Now initiate seduction," Rakul called from the speaker again.

Zero felt Amy's hand slide down his stomach as she stood up on her toes and pressed her soft lips to his. The soft tips of her fingers slid down the length of his shaft, causing his penis to begin to swell into an erection.

Iub2KH3_z_WOKbqODBy_e7rB4FTL92GkMsrcxXzyNDjntN4FgmkZcj7f7WdcrDULGwOqVHLsMt0cA1g_XAiIzvSoNIee8ZQV9skRxuxsEKNth_gn9l-ctW55VfaeEoDnaLYHEQ92


"Is it supposed to be that big," he heard Shruti asked breathlessly.

"I engineered his penis to be larger than that of what the average male's penis was but not so large that it will cause serious injury," Rakul's voice answered back. "Remember, you told me to make him impressive."

Amy looked back up from his erection with wide eyes. She gripped his shaft with her hand and seemed surprised that her fingers couldn't touch. He gave her a kind smile in an attempt to not override her emotional patterns into a sense of shock and slid one of his hands down the side of her arm for comfort.

ccsrI4kk5FiySqv6zNd7YzQRExoCp_kXEgmyedC0Xx0JeW8wuBAndSeVxg9nTnynGQ4eIP1Izx34RZf4FxL4qjvSrbOmlo5hG0eYP0oZilKmYpvy3wNIXowAyN32rkI_CS82dS4X


"Amy," Rakul called from the speaker. "Initiate foreplay."

"Do you not have your free will functions on," Zero asked as he stared down at the woman.

"I do not need them for this test," was her response just before she sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled him closer to her.

She slid her tongue up from the base of his cock to the tip as she released her grip. He watched as the female android amy took the end of his shaft into her mouth and slid her head forward. The physical sensations were greater than he had felt in the programming tests. He had felt the firing neurons in his synthetic brain before but only from something Rakul had initiated in the program on her tablet. This was the first sexually physical touch he had ever felt.

And it felt amazing!

pikjokesolome-shlqh-ac2092.gif


Zero reached down and lightly placed his hands on the back of Amy's head to feel the rhythm of her motions. She worked her head back and forth at a faster pace and he could hear the slaps of her lips snap together every time she pulled her head completely back.

"Amy," Rakul called from the speaker. "Initiate missionary."

Full Story Link : Android
 
My name is Kishor Madhavan. We are farmers and also trusties for two landlords of minor age. My family was very poor when I was a young boy, the only child of my parents. My father had four acres of land for farming and a dilapidated house in the village. I was sixteen when my father died after a prolonged illness of six months. My widowed mom and I were left alone in the world with a debt of some twenty thousand rupees on our shoulders.

The person who had lent us the money was Kavya Madhavan, a distant aunt on my father's side. She was living in another village. She was very rich with about two hundred acres of prime land, three or four houses in the village and a lucrative business of money landing. Her husband had died several years ago leaving behind him a son, Randhir, who was of my age. Kavya was very smart, though uneducated, and was running the show single handedly.

995351_216505878682768_3781630324079560775_n.jpg


Five years after my father's death, Kavya called me in. Thinking that she will ask me to pay up the money, I went to see her with some trepidation. To my surprise she treated me very nicely, offering tea and snacks. She enquired of my mom's health and condition of our farming. After I settled she gently asked, "Kishor, how much of the loan is still pending?"

Here it comes, I thought. I looked to the ground as if to read some hidden message and said, "May be nineteen thousand, may be little less."

"How much are you able to pay every year?"

"Err... not more than five hundred rupees."

"Oh. At this rate when do you think the loan will be **censored** up? Not forgetting the interest?"

"I am sorry Aunty, I do not have any other means of income. I try my best as you well know."

"Yes, I know and feel for you. That is the reason I have called you here. You do have means of increasing your income, only you are not aware of them. Tell me, would you like to work for me? I need help."

"But what can I do for you? I have no skills."

"I will teach you if you are ready to learn. How about a house to live in, free rations and five hundred rupees every month? Will that suffice?"

Suffice? It was more than that. I could not believe my ears. I felt like dancing. Grinning from ear to ear I asked, "When do I start?"

With a glint in her eyes she warned me, "But you will have to work very hard and do all I ask you to do. Do you agree?"

Eagerly I said, "Yes I do. Aunty, I will work to your satisfaction. When do I start?"

She smiled, rather seductively, and said, "That is my boy. You start today."

Kavya-Madhavan-Biography-Profile-photos.jpg


That was the first occasion when my cock stirred seeing a sweet smile on a woman's face.

On the same day my mom and I shifted to our new dwelling, which by any standards was palatial compared to our old hut. I went to work same evening.

I worked very diligently. There was nothing that I would not do; in the house, in the office, in the fields. No hour was an odd hour for me, I was available 24/7. My mom also offered some voluntary help in the kitchen. Every thing went just fine for a couple of months.

Then the flirting started. First verbal and then physical. She stared telling me dirty jokes which I found at a time very hilarious and embarrassing. She would laugh with me and give me a light slap here and there. The slaps then became prolonged contacts; on my arm, my back, my chest, on my cheeks and lips. Not sure of her intentions I could not do any thing for the fear of losing the job.

She changed her dresses too. In place of high necked long sleeved baggy blouses she started putting on tight fitting cholis with plunging neck lines.

Ordinarily she hid her chest with several folds of pallu of her sari, she was not that careful when we were alone. She then had hard time keeping her pallu in place, it would conveniently slither down from her shoulders giving me an excellent opportunity to ogle on those milk white breasts which in turn, had had hard time staying confined in her choli.

kavya-madhavan-big-juicy-boobs-nude-navel-long-.jpg


The thought of fucking her was far from my mind. But what could a full blooded man of 22 do in face of so many provocations and open invitations? Well, I masturbated twice a day and started dreaming of fucking her. I had yet no courage to give her a positive response. It was a real torture, sweet but torture all the same.

To the rest of the world she was a hard task master for me. She kept me on my toes, did not tolerate any delay or mistake. She taught me so many things on running business, controlling farm workers, dealing with merchants, government officials, accounting, bookkeeping. The more I learned the more she extracted from me, putting more and more load she on my shoulders. No body would suspect that this lady, hard like a nail would have some soft designs on a bum like me.

Meanwhile she got her son Randhir married. The festivities started seven days before and lasted three days following the actual day of marriage. By the fourth day the invitees were all dispersed and she prepared for the wedding night for Randhir and his bride Anu Sithara.

anu_sithara_77305151_445781616087366_76574036214353124_n.jpg


I had not gone home for ten days. I was looking forwards to a restful night when in the evening she told me, "Kishor, there is plenty of things to do yet. I know you want to go home but one more night? Can you stay for one more night, for my sake, please? You can take few days off starting tomorrow."
 
Did I have a choice? It was an order coated in sweet words of request. I stayed and was busy till mid night. The whole house was quiet when I got to my room and laid down. But the sleep eluded me. The mere thought of Randhir fucking his bride under the same roof gave me an instant hard on. Besides I had had no chance to relieve myself these ten days. As a result my cock was fit to poke a hole in the wall. First, I had a quickie. I washed myself but the cock did not wilt, I was slowly working towards a second climax when Kavya drifted in.

I suddenly sat up, hurriedly put a pillow over my cock and could hardly mutter, "Aunty you? You could have called me."

She was in her night dress. She sat on my bed, pointed at the pillow and asked, "What are you doing?"

southindianactresforyou_blogspot_com+%25282%2529.jpg


"Err .... Nothing, nothing. Just a little .... Little ....."

She pinched my cheek, and said, "Naughty boy, you call this nothing? Don't tell me that you were not thinking of Randhir fucking Anu Sithara, because I was doing the same and I know how it feels. Now, were you not? Tell the truth."

It was for the first time that I heard 'fucking' coming out of a woman's mouth, that too from none other than Kavya. My cock gave couple of jerks. I was now convinced of her intentions. What a luck!

I said, "Yes mam, you are right. I apologize, I ..... I could not help."

"I understand. No need to apologize. Tell me though, have you ever fucked a girl?"

"No, I could not get any one. Who would like to .. to ...do that with a poor gay like me?"

"Why? What, being poor has to do with fucking? You think poor people do not fuck? You don't need money to fuck, you need a long thick and hard lund on one hand and a wet slippery chut on the other. And you have one of the two, don't you?"

"Yes mam, I have."

"And I have the other, You do get hard on? In fact you have one right now, right?"

I did not answer. She said, " Let me see how it looks"

She grabbed the pillow. I suddenly felt shy and held on it,

She said, "Oh, you are embarrassed like a school girl, How will you fuck?"

Kavya_madhavan_1.45576c.jpg


"Aunty, whom am I going to ... to .... I don't have anybody to ...to ..."

" .... to fuck? You sweet fool, are you blind or what? Am I not here?"

"But Aunty, it is sacrilege, between you and me."

"Sacrilege my foot, there is nothing wrong if a willing man fucks a willing woman. I am ready and willing. The question is are you? Do you want it or not?"

I was more than ready and willing. In fact my cock was fit to burst and was already spewing love juice.

I said, "Oh, Aunty, I do want it but how do I go about doing it? I have never done it before,"

"Don't worry, I will guide you. First of all let me have a look at your cock."

With some hesitation I removed the pillow and said, "Call him lund, it is more expressive,"

She lifted up my lund using only her finger tips and said, " Wow, lund it is. Kishor, get ready to receive punishment for the crime of hiding such a beautiful object."

Kavya-Madhavan-at-Mukthas-Wedding-Function-Stills-Photo-2.jpg


She pushed me flat on the bed and removed her nightie. She had nothing underneath. I could not restrain myself. I grabbed her breast with one hand and her ample hip with the other. Her nipple was already erect and turgid. I pinched it with my thumb and finger and she gasped. Taking my lund in her fist she squeezed it and said, "Yours is a beautiful lund, a virgin lund at that. And what is this? A beauty spot on the foreskin?"

She started stroking my lund at slow speed. At the same time she turned around and came upon me. Catching me by the ear she steadied my head and pressed her lips on mine. She had delicate sweet lips against my thick cushiony ones. After some time I felt her mouth open. Her small tongue shyly came out and tasted my lips. I felt electrical current coursing through my body and settling in my hard cock. She broke the kiss to tell me, "Open your mouth"

Kavya-Madhavan-Nude-xxx-9.jpg


No sooner my lips parted her tongue darted in my mouth. I found it dirty and tried to move away but could not. She held my head and ran her tongue in all corners of my mouth. After some time I found it sweet and exciting and tried to hold her tongue with my lips. She at this point made her tongue stiff like a cock and pushed it in and out of my mouth. When she withdrew her tongue I took her lips between mine and sucked on them. I could feel them getting swollen. In her eagerness she opened her mouth and I pushed my tongue in. Her mouth got filled up by my thick tongue, however she could manage to suck on it. When I started fucking her mouth with my tongue she once again grabbed my stiff rod in her fist and started rubbing it up and down.
 
It was too much for me and my lund was about to explode. I broke the kiss and said, "Aunty, I cannot bear it. I am about to explode,"

IMG_6356.md.jpg


She must have also felt the jerking of my lund. She left my lund alone and pushed her breast to my mouth. I took the turgid nipple and areola in my mouth and started sucking. She straddled me and sat on my thighs in such a way that my lund fitted in the crack of her pussy. While I was sucking her nipple she moved her pelvis back and forth rubbing her pussy on my lund. Her pussy had secreted large amount of pre cum and so had my lund. Both were wet and slippery. Her vulva could slide smoothly on my lund rubbing the clitoris on the shaft.

After some time her movements became irregular and jerky. My cock was practically being masturbated by her pussy. Before I could push it into her chut I climaxed. My cock convulsed and jetted out thick semen right on my tummy. She stopped moving for a while and enjoyed the throbbing of my cock on her clitoris.

She laid herself on my chest and kissed me on mouth. She said, "Did you enjoy?"

kavya-madhavan-nude-sex-2.jpg


"I sure did, but you are left out, aren't you? I am sorry that I could not control myself."

"Do not worry, you have not seen the real fucking yet. We will do it again after some time. Meanwhile let us go and see what those two are doing."

She took me to a small room, which had been unused for a long time. There was a small window in one of the walls through which the bedroom of the newly wed couple could be seen. Apparently Randhir was asleep and Anu was fondling his limp cock. Kavya said, "It looks like they have finished the first round and are resting now. Let us go."

(MyPornSnap.top)_actress-anu-sithara-nude-handjob-sex-xxx-malayali-heroine-fake.jpg


While returning she led me by my cock, which was relishing her ministrations and lifting its head in anticipation of one more fuck. By the time we reached my room it was rock hard filling up the small palm of Kavya. Without letting it go she pushed me on the narrow bed and laid herself on me. I took her in my arms and started kissing her.

It was my first occasion of holding a naked woman in my arms. Kavya had a soft and smooth body. Her tummy was flat except some fullness in the lower part. She had slender waist and wide heavy hips. Her limbs were delicate and smooth. Her thighs were heavy and thick, touching each other from her knees to her pussy. Because of the dim light in the room I could not properly see her pussy. Only thing I could see was a thatch of black pubic hair.

y5b01ryj3bvs-6714757.jpg


I turned around bringing her under me. Her one hand was busy with my lund, the other was around my neck. I was nibbling her lips and with one hand playing with her nipples. For her age she had big firm breasts. Each had an areola of two inches and a tough erect nipple quarter of an inch long. While rest of her breast was covered with fair delicate skin the nipples and areolas were dark in color. I could not get enough of her breasts because hers were first for me. I caressed them with light touch, held them in my palms and rolled them on her chest, fondled them, grabbed them, squeezed them and mauled them. Then I felt light tug on my hair.
 
When I freed her mouth she said, " Like my boobs? Don't break them, I still need them. Love them with your mouth." So saying she guided my head down to her chest. I latched my mouth on her left nipple and picked up the right one between my finger and thumb.

kavya-madhavan-boobs.jpg


I do not know how I did it but I did it. I started by laving the areola with long swipes of my tongue. The smooth areola soon become rough and bumpy. I had not touched the nipple but it became erect like a cock as if craving for the touch of my tongue. I did not disappoint it. I flicked with the tip of my tongue, wetted it with my spittle and picked it up with my lips. Kavya, in turn, was writhing with excitement massaging my cock mercilessly.

Suddenly I left the left nipple and descended upon the right one. It was more than ready to enter my mouth. I opened the mouth wide and took both the nipple and areola in. Once in I flicked the nipple with my tongue, licked the areola and finally started sucking them like a baby, taking them between the pad of my tongue and the hard roof of my mouth. She left my lund, put both hands on my head and pressed it in her breast.

F252DFC.jpg


By now she was fit to climb a wall and I was not far behind. She had spread her thighs and my hips were cradled between them. With a voice husky with excitement she said, " Come on now, fuck me, fuck me quick. Plunge this your cock into my pussy, don't delay or I will kill you "

It was not that I wanted to delay, in fact I was also in a hurry to start the real act. The problem was that in spite of my theoretical knowledge of fucking I did not know what to do. Don't laugh, please. Pussy was an uncharted territory for me. I did not know the way to her vagina. As a result when my hips started swinging in the hope that my cock will automatically enter the vagina, its head bumped here and there and slithered away on slippery lips of her pussy. Besides, she was also jerking her hips back and forth, side to side, round and round, making it more difficult for the cock to engage her vagina. My cock was close to bursting. I was really worried that I may spurt out without entering her. In desperation I blurted out, "Aunty, where ....where ...does this go?"

She laughed out at my predicament, pushed her hand down between our tummies and grabbed the cock. No sooner she put it on the right spot it slithered in effortlessly right up to the hilt. Immediately she lifted her legs to wrap them around my waist. This tilted her pussy forwards and the rest of the cock which was left out also went into her vagina. She jerked her pelvis couple of times as if to make sure that the cock was securely in and let out a prolonged Aaaahhh.

kavya-madhavan-nude-sex-2.jpg


The feel of warm vaginal walls on the cock was too much for me. Instinctively I started fucking her, pulling the cock out almost full length and ramming into her depth in one strong stroke. She had clasped me on her breasts but I could see her whole body rocking with every push of my cock. The thought of possibly injuring her did not occur to me and I went on fucking with powerful jabs. Her whole pussy and my cock were drenched in our secretions so that the cock could come and go without any difficulty. The sensation on the cock was so sweet! Never had I dreamed that a small stick of eight inches can create such an exquisite pleasure. I felt as if the whole length of my cock was exuding love juices. She on her part was swaying and gyrating her hips as if trying to dislodge the intruder. I was panting heavily while she was cooing with every stroke of my lund.

810_1000.jpg


Shortly, my strokes started getting irregular though no less powerful. I could feel on my cock the gentle milking contractions of her inner muscles. At one point she suddenly became frantic. She grabbed me by arms and legs, ground her mons against mine, almost chewed off my lower lip and scratched my back with her nails. Her whole body went into some sort of spasm and then convulsed. She broke out goose pimples all over her body, saliva drooled out of her mouth and she let out high pitched scream, "Aaaaiiiiiiii......."
 
For a moment I was scared and stopped my pumping. But then, equally suddenly she relaxed and went limp, totally exhausted. She was bathed in her own perspiration. She could not stop the fluttering of her vaginal muscles and occasional jerk of her pelvis. After some time she came around, ran her fingers in my hair and said, "Whew! Kishor, that was wonderful. How can I thank you?"

802_240.jpg


I kissed her mouth and said, "I don't know. Can I cum inside your chut?"

She was surprised. She said, "Oh, you have not spilled yourself yet! Wonderful! Yes, I can feel your thick cock filling my pussy. Carry on, my boy, fuck me whichever way you like and release your load in my chut."

During her orgasm she had gripped me so strongly that I could hardly breath, let apart fuck her. Once she was relaxed I had free field to play on. I did not need second invitation. I was also on verge of an orgasm. So, once again I started with long deep strokes. This time however there was a different kind of feel of her chut. I could also feel that the hood of my cock was pulled up and the naked head of my cock was now rubbing against the soft walls of her vagina. Three or four times right on the verge of an orgasm I pulled completely out of her chut, aired the jerking lund till it sobbered and then rammed it in, starting the cycle again. Anyway, with great relish I fucked on and soon reached my climax. Pushing my cock as deep as it could go I released five or six jets of thick jism, overflowing her pussy. She also had a small orgasm with me,

Kavya-Madhavan-Nude-Photos-XXX-10.jpg


When the cock started wilting, I withdrew and came off her, She sat up pushing her folded sari on her vulva to receive the overflowing semen. She said, "Kishor, To day is the first time I fucked after passing away of your Chacha. No other man has ever touched me, It is good that you are family,"

"Did I do alright? You will have to teach me the tricks."

"You did excellently, And yes, you have a lot to learn."

By this time it was almost day break. She kissed me and reluctantly went to her room. I slept till late in the morning.

Everything changed for better after that fateful night. After a couple of days she assigned me to go collect a long standing loan from a tough guy. To my surprise he **censored** in full without any trouble. At home Kavya was extremely pleased with my success and straight away increased my salary by 200 rupees. That night after an hour's foray in my bed she admitted that she had rigged the collection of loan so that she can give me a raise without anybody getting suspicious.

110079.jpg


Now I was made to work in the office instead of out in the fields. We fucked on like husband and wife. She would decide when to fuck. On the designated day she would go through the charade of treating me harshly, finding faults and scolding at every step, making my life miserable. Other employees would sympathize with me not knowing that every night I was to fuck her to our mutual content.

She taught me many lessons in the art of fucking. She inspected my cock minutely both limp and erect, and said, "Your Chacha had one very similar to yours, only little thicker but shorter. He also had great stamina. There have been nights when we would talk, then fuck and talk some more and fuck again; he would wear me out."

kavya-madhavan-hot-sex.jpg


She in turn allowed me to see her vulva, which I think was quite big. The slit was long. The big lips were thick and fleshy with black silky hair on their outer sides. Inner lips were of delicate violet hue, they would get engorged and peep out from between the big brothers at the time of fucking. Her vagina was smooth and velvety, delightfully narrow for a woman who had delivered a baby. More than that she mastered the art of using her internal muscles; she could squeeze a cock and milk it too.
 
The most prominent feature of her vulva was her clitoris. It remained hidden between the folds of the lips only to stick out when excited. Then its small head would peep out, shining wet with secretions. It smelled good and tasted good too.

Heroine-Kavya-Madhavan-big-fat-ass-licking-her-deep-hole-pic.jpg


Kavya taught me different positions of fucking, techniques of eating pussy, sucking dick, taking and giving cock into asshole, different kinds of strokes to fuck vagina, mouth and arse. She showed me erogenous zones of female body and how to use them to enhance her pleasure. The only thing left out was how to seduce and fuck a virgin.

Kavya-Madhavan17.jpg


(MyPornSnap.top)_kavya-madhavan-nude-blowjob-cock-sucking-cumshot-on-big-boobs-fake.jpg


Kavya-Madhavan-Forced-to-suck-cock.jpg


Everybody in the family was happy except poor Anu Sithara. Her husband Randhir was suffering from epilepsy since early childhood and was always sleepy under the effect of medicines. Anu Sithara apparently was not getting enough of him. Whenever I saw her I used to mentally undress her and my cock would rise to the occasion. In the early days of her marriage she remained aloof from me but by and by got used to my presence. I would tell her some innocent joke to see her face lit with laughter. I started dreaming of fucking her and many a times fantasized while fucking Kavya.

BigboobsAnuSitharanakedpussyfuckedhotnipplepiercedwithoutbra.jpg


Kavya wanted a baby from Randhir to keep up her husband's name. Time passed inexorably but Anu Sithara did nor conceive. Then started visits to doctors offices including quacks to no avail. An year passed and Kavya started getting impatient.
 
One day........

She took me to a small room. I thought may be she was horny and wanted a day time fuck. But no, she broke down like a child. This Kavya who had endured her widowhood undauntedly in that man dominated society of India bowled out without restrain. I was moved seeing her so broken. I asked, "What happened, Aunty?"

"Kishor, I don't know what to do, where to go. Today Dr. Ravi clearly told me ..... me ..... "

She started sobbing. Without worrying about somebody catching us I took her in my arms and allowed her to went her feelings. After some time she stopped crying. I got some water for her. I said, "What did Dr. Ravi say?"

"He said that Randhir can never father a child."

"Why not? Both of them are young and healthy."

"He said that the patients with epilepsy are usually impotent and do not live beyond thirty years. Even if they do and produce a child, the child will inherit the disease. Haay haay, Kishor, what shall I do? In spite of all this property, land, buildings, business your Chacha's name will be wiped out."

kavya-madhavan-in-bavuttiyude-namathil-malayalam-movie-stills-3.jpg


"Do not worry Aunty, we shall consult another doctor."

"That is not going to help any. I will have to find out some way."

So saying she clasped me resting her head on my chest. She felt between my thighs caught my hardening cock and said, "You know, you are my only solace in this world."

"I know, " I said, "No more talking now." I started lifting her ghaghari.

There was no bed around, it was a bare unused room. She turned around in my arms and bent forwards saying, "Do it from behind, please."

We had not fucked for fifteen days and I was more than ready. Pulling my cock I mounted her doggy style and rammed my full length in one powerful stroke. Her chut was dry but became wet with first few strokes of my cock. I obliged her with a hard fuck of fifteen minutes.

Kavya-madhavan-nude-ass-fucking.jpg


Next day only she told me, " Kishor, I have enquired with Anu Sithara. She is still a virgin, Randhir has not been able to fuck her."

"So what next?"

"Next is the only way as I see it."

"And that is?"

"That is you."

I was surprised and said, "Me?"

"Yes, " She said, "You. You fuck Anu Sithara and get her pregnant. Nobody would know whose baby it is. It will be a healthy baby who will take care of Anu Sithara in her old age when I am not around. Your Chacha's name will be preserved. All told it is the best solution of the problem."

anu-sithara-latest-photoshoot-003.jpg


What a luck? Kavya herself was offering Anu Sithara for fuck. Yet for the sake of modesty I said, " Aunty, how can I do that with wife of my younger brother? It would be sacrilege. No, no. Think about something else."

"Where is the sacrilege if she is willing? Remember, whole Kuru dynasty in Maha Bharat is full of children produced by person other than the lady's husband. And don't tell me that you have not dreamed of fucking Anu Sithara because you have."

Seeing me hesitating she offered, "You will not go without rewards. If you produce a boy, hopefully, I will write off your debt and give you twenty acres of land of your choice. Say yes, please. Would you not do that much in the name of your Chacha?"

I could not bear seeing her kowtowing. After all she had given me so much happiness and taught me fucking. Besides, how can I refuse a juicy morsel like Anu Sithara?

As a last appeal she asked me despondently, "Do you want me to call in some stranger?"

bd5c200117d311ef336298f89fd3074c.jpg


That did it. I said, "O.K. but what about her? Will she accept me?"

"Of course she will. She also wants to mother a baby. I will take care of her, you don't worry about her."
 
Back
Top