Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays - Page 57 - SexBaba

Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays

She did take care of her. The way Anu Sithara smiled and hid herself from me next day showed that Kavya had convinced her for me. I told Kavya, "Don't rush us in this matter. Let me do it my way. I will initiate her carefully so that she will enjoy the first time and demand it again and again."

Kavya told me that she will find out the most fertile period of Anu Sithara and then will arrange for our fucking. During those interim days she provided us with ample opportunities to 'get acquainted'. I had to make first move.

One day during a sleepy afternoon I cornered Anu Sithara and kissed her. Feeling extremely shy she turned around and ran away. But surprise! next time we were alone she was the one who kissed me and did not run away. I tried to feel for her boobs which she kept well hidden but she held off my hands and simply said, "Please ..."

69799190.jpg


"Please what?"

"Please do not touch me there now."

"Why?"

"I will tell you later."

Considering her pleadings I left the matter. Besides she had said " ...now" meaning that she will allow me some other time. It appeared that she was struggling to come to terms with Kavya's plan. On one hand she did not want to step out of boundaries of marriage and on other hand wanted to get fucked by me and get pregnant.

The fateful night came after seven days. Kavya had made all arrangements. She took me to Anu Sithara's bedroom and told to my ear, "Try to fuck her as many times as you can, please, but be gentle," She pushed me inside and closed the door.

The room was spacious, lit by dim light coming out from the open door of the bathroom on one side, On the other side there was a big double bed. Randhir was laying there snoring and oblivious to the world. There was a single bed on one side where Anu Sithara was sitting like a bride. She had put on choli, ghaghari and pallu without any jewelry or make up. As I approached her I could see her trembling out of fear. How was I to fuck such innocent girl?"

anu-sithara-malayalam-actress-in-Sekhar.jpg


I pulled up a chair near the bed. Pointing to Randhir I asked her, "How about him?"

She said in a meek voice, "He has gone to sleep after taking his daily medicines. He will not budge till morning."

I waited for a while and said, "I fully understand your predicament because I am also sailing in the same boat, more or less. So do not worry, I would not do anything without your permission. If you say so I will just walk out and would not feel bad about it. Do you want me to go?"

She shook her head in negative, but still was feeling shy and was scared. I talked to her from the chair for an hour or so. Gradually she felt at ease and opened up. Couple of times she rewarded me with sweet smile.

Like me she was coming from a very poor family. She was the oldest child with three sisters and two brothers after her. Her father was a small time retailer of ready made garments. She was married to Randhir to square off a debt of ten thousand rupees. That was my dear Aunty, Kavya.

Well, Anu Sithara was chubby five feet two inches with a weight. Her complexion was fair, her face was round and she had long raven black silky hair reaching to her mid-thighs. She had narrow waist and heavy rounded hips. It was not possible to judge her boobs because of the way she was wearing her dresses.

Once she felt comfortable with me I asked, "You know what we are supposed to do to night?"

She did not speak. Out of shyness she lowered her gaze, bit her nails and nodded her head in affirmative. I went to her and sat behind her. No sooner I put my hand on her shoulder she startled and removed my hand. I asked her again, "Tell me one thing, has he .... has he .... fucked you?"

She shook her head in negative.

"That means that even after one year of your marriage you are still a virgin?"

Once again nodding of head in affirmative.

"You know what fucking is, don't you?"

She covered her face with her hands and said, "Yes."

Later on she told me that there was a family living right behind her house with a fence separating the two back yards. That family had few male animals like a horse, couple of bulls and couple of buffalo bulls. Every day morning people from the village would bring their female animals in heat for breeding. Anu Sithara had seen horses, cows and buffalos fucking since her early childhood.

I put my mouth to her ear without touching and said, "Anu Sithara, I like you and will feel privileged to fuck you. Do you like me a little?"

This time she was bold enough to say, "Yes, I like you. You are handsome."

That sent shivers down my spine. "Thanks. One more thing, you know however gently I do it, and I promises I will be very gentle, there is going to be some pain during the first time. You know that, don't you?"

She said, "I know, I am ready for it."

anu-sithara.jpg


I told her to turn around. Once she was facing me I took her hands into mine and started playing with her fingers. She had shapely delicate fingers. I spread them and closed them, rubbed in between them, reminiscent of fucking movements. I could see smile on her face. Then I kissed her palms. She broke out in subdued squeals of laughter saying, "Don't do that, please, I am very ticklish."

I pulled her into my lap. She came in without resistance. She cuddled with me with her head on my chest and her folded arms in front of her chest. Putting a finger under her chin I lifted up her face. She closed her eyes as I bent down to kiss her. Her soft lips were trembling in anticipation. I went in slowly. I just touched her lips with mine and came out. I did it for some time and once she got used to my lips I gently pressed her lips. This time I lingered for longer time and felt her lips moving. I then opened my lips and took hers between mine and ran my tongue over them.

This was the second girl whom I was kissing on mouth, first being Kavya. What a difference! The delicacy of Anu Sithara's lips was absent in Kavya's but Kavya knew how to use her lips while Anu Sithara had to learn a lot. As a result Anu Sithara tried to break away when she felt my tongue and I had to hold her till the time she started feeling the pleasure out of it. Then after she relaxed and allowed me to kiss her. Down stairs my dick started awaking.

When I broke the kiss to breath I could see her lips swollen with desire and wet with my saliva. I wiped them with my finger. Immediately she turned them in her mouth and wetted them with her own saliva. She said she was feeling tingling in the lips. I said, "This time open your mouth. And don't back away."

I again started kissing those delectable lips. She did not open her mouth. With the tip of my tongue I first caressed the slit between her lips from one end of the mouth to the other, back and forth three or four times. Then pushing the tip between them I pried open, first her lips and then her mouth. My tongue entered and foraged in every corner of her sweet mouth and played duel with hers. I lost the track of time because this kissing was sending shivers up and down my spine too. When I pulled out she continued kissing me with open mouth. To my surprise she darted her tongue out to touch my lips and withdrew before I could catch it. She repeated it like a game of hide and seek, every time eluding my catching her. After some time she separated and giggled covering her face.

hqdefault.jpg


I turned her face to me and using some force affixed my mouth on hers. This time I pulled out my tongue, made it stiff like a cock and rammed it in her mouth. After couple of seconds I started in and out movements and fucked her mouth. I could feel shudders spreading all over her body.

All the while she was shielding her breasts with her folded arms. She resisted when I tried to move her arms to get to her boobs. This time she was so much excited that when I pulled out my tongue and moved my head away she lifted her hands to the back of my head to pull me down. Momentarily the front of her chest was left unguarded. Immediately I grabbed her left breast.

I had expected that she would try to free her boob, but surprise again, she put her hand on mine and pressed it on the breast. I gave in, bent my head and started kissing again. At the same time I started undoing buttons of her choli. She was excited beyond protest and in no time her choli was laying on the floor and my fingers were caressing her naked breast. Again I felt tremors coursing through her body.

Anu-Sitara-Nude-42-of-42.jpg


I was no less excited. My cock had been erect since long. Periodically it was jerking to a higher level of hardness and was secreting copious amount of pre-cum. My pajama was already a wet tent, Before few hours during the afternoon I had evacuated my lund by masturbation to reduce its sensitivity. In spite of all the kissing pressing my lund was not in the danger of losing its gusto.
 
She had a pair of sweet breasts . Perfectly rounded they were sitting high on her chest. The skin over them was velvety smooth and delicate transparent, you could see the blue veins underneath. Each had a centrally placed pink areola with a delicate pink nipple topping it. Both breasts at the time felt heavy and firm due to her excitement. Both the nipple and areola were erect and puffy.

For some time I simply stared at her beautiful breasts. She was feeling uneasy out of shyness and soon covered them with her palms. I gently moved her hands and touched the left breast with tips of my fingers. Goose pimples broke out on her body. I asked, "The other day you did not allow me to touch your breast and said you will let me know later the reason."

"Because I am very tender and sensitive there."

Mallu-queen-Anu-Sithara-black-nipple-x-ray-boobs-without-blouse.jpg


"I am told that that happens when they are growing."

"Mine are. I need new bra every month."

"Will you allow me to caress them today?"

"You like them?"

"I like them as they are."

"Please be gentle."

I moved my fingers and palm gently on her breast and asked, "Is this alright?"

Surprise again. She pressed hard upon my hand and said, "Not that gentle, I am not made out of glass." She closed my fingers on her firm breast. Women, you can never be right on anything with them.

So, I grabbed one breast and with my other arm around her shoulders I made her lay down on the bed.

While caressing one breast with my fingers I bent my head to the nipple of the other. First I touched the ripe berry with the tip of my tongue, flicked it couple of times and took it between my lips. She placed her hand on the back of my head and pressed my face into her breast. Then I opened my mouth and sucked in the whole of her areola along with the nipple. I sucked like a baby, wetting areola and nipple with my saliva. No sooner she eased pressure on my head than I left one breast and latched on the other. She was becoming restless due to excitement but continued running her fingers in my hair.

Anu-sithara-nude-Boobs-sucking.jpg


At some time I felt a tug on my night shirt. I shifted a little and gave her some space. With a smile on her face she pulled it off and caressed my naked chest. Playfully she pinched my nipple rather forcefully and once again tittered out when I squealed with pain. I in turn bit her on the areola.

My cock was sending messages that it was ready to spill my juices and if I do not put it in her pussy soon, it will spill out all the same, without fucking.

I was laying face down with upper half of my body covering her and lower half on the bed. My lund was trapped between bed and my belly. My pajama was already soaked wet from the pre-cum from my lund.

She pulled my head and resumed kissing. Leaving her breast my hand started on its southward journey. I stroked her tummy for some time and reached her ghaghari which was tied with a string around her waist. I could reach her cunt either from above, by untying the ghaghari or from below lifting up the ghaghari. She had kept her thighs crossed with ghaghari held in between, There was no way it could be lifted up. So, catching hold of the string I gave a strong tug and the knot was untied. Immediately her hands flew down to catch the loosened garment. She bunched the ghaghari in her fists and held tightly against her belly effectively guarding her cunt from my fingers. The French kiss, however, continued uninterrupted.

Anu-sithara-nude-boobs-and-pussy-hardcore-sex-xxx.jpg


But then I knew the tricks, some learnt from Kavya, others from reading. I started by putting my hand on her covered vulva. She jumped but could do nothing as her hands were not free. I caressed her cunt through her ghaghari my fingers running down over one cunt lip and up over the other. I pushed into the slit but could not reach the clitoris. The cloth was very thin silk thoroughly wet with her pre-cum. It was as if I was caressing her naked vulva. She squirmed a lot and her thighs relaxed somewhat. Not enough though to pull up her ghaghari.

I brought my hand back to her tummy. I knew that she was very ticklish especially around her belly button. I broke the kiss, ran my finger over her swollen lower lip and pushed it in her mouth to suck on, When it was thoroughly wet I pulled it out and took it directly to her naval. No sooner I applied her own saliva to the belly button than she started writhing feeling extremely tickled. In the process her thighs got unlocked she pulled up her legs.

That did it. With her knees pulled up the ghaghari slithered up exposing her thighs. She broke the kiss, pushed me aside and tuned to her side away from me. I was left face down on the bed.

She was curled up with her thighs almost touching her chest. I went behind her and laid down spoon fashion. I could push my left arm around her neck bringing her head on my arm. My right arm went to her stomach around her waist. I pulled her tightly against me with her wide hips jutting on my belly,

While I kissed on her neck my hand roamed about on her tummy and tried to reach her cunt. I could not go up to her Venus mount as she was still holding ghaghari over her vulva.

What she was unaware of was that her vulva was exposed from below. From her tummy I moved my hand to her ample hip and from there to the back of her thigh. I worked from the back of her knee up towards her crack. When my fingers reached her cunt she startled a bit but allowed me to caress. Once again I stroked her lips back and forth and felt in the slit for her clitoris. Her slit was over flowing with slimy juice, which made easy for me to glide my finger up and down. At the back end of the slit I could push my fingertip up into her vaginal opening. First one and then two fingers went in without difficulty right up to her hymen. With in and out movements I finger fucked her for some time. I could feel her loosening up a bit, enough to receive my lund. When I took the fingers out she turned on to her back and whispered in my ear, "Come on, please".

Anu-sithara-nude-boobs-and-nude-pussy-xxx.md.jpg


I kissed her sweet swollen lips and said, "Anu Sithara dear, there is still time to go back. What do you want to do?"

That was where she surprised me saying, "Fuck me"

I did not need second invitation. I rolled over her, pushed my knees between hers and spread them. I took her arms and put them around my neck and said, "Dear, there will be some pain, bear it please."
 
Holding the cock in my hand I rubbed it all around her vulva. She started twisting and turning all the while kissing me. I covered the head of my cock with its foreskin for smooth gliding entry and engaged it in the mouth of her yoni. Once lodged I left it there. laid myself on her soft body. I picked up one of her nipples in my pinch, sealed her mouth with mine and tried couple of shallow strokes of my cock. Nothing happened. Then I delivered the fateful power stroke, which sent my cock sliding into the depths of her sweet pussy, tearing her hymen on its way. On the first stroke only I could burry almost all the eight inches of my cock, touching the deepest recess of her chut. My penetration came to end only when my mons met with hers.

Big-boobs-Anu-Sithara-naked-pussy-fucked-hot-nipple-pierced-without-bra.jpg


She, as expected, let out a sharp squeal. Randhir, asleep nearby opened his eyes and momentarily lifted his head. My heart missed a beat. Luckily sleep overtook him again and he went on snoring once again.

Having buried my cock in her chut I remained immobile for breathers. I broke the kiss, wiped the perspiration on her brows and said, "There, there, its over, it is over. Welcome to womanhood and wonderful world of fucking. Wait for few minutes and the pain will go away."

My cock, however, did not obey me. For one thing, its cap of foreskin was tightly pulled up on the shaft while traversing through the narrow hymeneal opening; as a result the head which is very sensitive was rubbing directly against the walls of her vagina. Secondly the whole length of my cock was gripped as if in a fist. Lastly, her internal muscles sort of started gently massaging it. What could it do but to jerk a couple of times? The only trouble was to Anu Sithara because with every jerk it became thicker than before and stretched the vagina wider giving some pain to Anu Sithara.

Anu-Sitara-Nude-7-of-42.jpg


After few minutes stretching of vagina was over. I reassured her that there would not be any pain now onwards. Did I see a flicker of smile on those delicious lips? I kissed her and lifted myself on my arms keeping the cock buried in her chut. I looked between our bellies. Her cunt was stretched to a round shape hugging the thick cock couple of inches of which were still outside of her vagina. I said, "Anu Sithara, have a look and see how your pussy has swallowed the cock."

She lifted her head, looked below and cried out in fear, "Oh, my God! So thick! There is still some outside. Are you going to push it in? Will it hurt again?"

"No dear, it will not hurt. See, I will show you" I pulled out almost half of my cock and slowly pushed it in. She said, "Do it again"

"This time I am going to pull out whole of it so that you can see how long it is that you could take in." I pulled out completely. She was not scared this time, only surprised. She put her hands on my hips and pulled. The cock found its way and smoothly sailed in.

Anu-sithara-nude-pussy-fucking-xxx.jpg


Friends, there are two ways you can push your cock in vagina. One, smoothly, without any jerk and with steady gentle pressure, adjusting the direction of penetration as necessary. Second, rough, quick stab with forceful entry as if you are stabbing someone with a dagger. Combination of two methods can also be used to increase the pleasure.

It is advisable to use first method while fucking a virgin. Vagina has capacity to adjusting itself to any kind of cock. Once it gets used to your cock you can safely fuck away as you want. Second method is for seasoned pussies.

I had to be careful in fucking Anu Sithara. I started with gentle slow and shallow strokes using only four inches of my cock. After five or six strokes I took whole cock out and pushed it fully in. I lifted her thighs and wrapped her legs around my waist. This changed the angle of her vulva and last two inches of the cock got buried in her pussy. Every in and out movement of the cock was rubbing her clitoris and raised goose bumps on her body.

tumblr_n53uxdKwlf1rbkpapo1_500.gifv


My own excitement was also escalating. Fucking Anu Sithara was so different from fucking Kavya. Kavya had relaxed vagina with smooth walls but she knew how to use her internal muscles to milk the cock. Anu Sithara was inexperienced in that quarter and had lot to learn. But her pussy was tight and had rough walls of a virgin. She was gripping my cock like in her fist and rubbing of the cock head on soft rough walls of her vagina was a new experience for me.

After about twenty or so slow strokes I could feel her pussy relaxing. I could also feel faint spasms of her internal muscles. To make sure I kissed her nipples and asked, "Any pain now?"

She did not speak. Instead she sucked my lips, jerked her pelvis and tightened her pussy. I increased the speed and depth of my strokes.

Anu-Sitara-Nude-7-of-42.jpg


She was rushing fast towards her first orgasm. Her hips started jerking, gyrating and rotating. Couple of times the cock was dislodged from her chut. I said, "Anu Sithara, be careful, don't jump too much, you may get hurt."

She could not speak coherently. She said, "Oh ..oh ... I do not ... do not do ....Aaaahh ....usss ...do not do anything...Oh oh...Something is... ha..ha..happening ..to meeee....hold me....tightly ...please..."
 
I also could not control myself. I untangled her legs from my waist and straitened them taking her closed thighs between widely opened mine. In this position her vulva went deep in a depression created by her heavy thighs and high mount of Venus. Only half of my cock could get into her vagina. However, even though the strokes were shallow, her clitoris got direct rubbing with every stroke of my lund. Three or four strokes and she went into a strong orgasm.

She stiffened for few seconds and then shuddered several times. Her eyes closed tightly, her mouth drooled out saliva and her legs widened and lifted up giving me easy access to her vulva. I went on pumping without mercy . Her pussy went into a frenzy of spasms and milked my cock to shattering orgasm. My cock spilled out heavy load of semen in five to seven spurts and overflowed her small pussy.

Full-nude-anu-sithara-pussy-fucked-naked-actress-sex-765x1024.jpg


My cock did not wilt immediately after orgasm. Her vagina also continued gentle milking of the cock even when her orgasm was over. Her body was covered with thin shin of perspiration and her face was flushed. She was breathing heavy. Once again I kissed her several times and asked, "Are you alright?"

"Yes, but you are heavy."

I folded her in my arms and turned so that she came over me. She relaxed laying on my body with her thighs spread wide and my half hard lund in her chut. My hands moved over her back and rounded hips. When I pulled her hips against me she squeezed my cock with her internal muscles. My cock responded by hardening again. She moved her pelvis to rub her clitoris on the cock.

I asked, "Anu Sithara, the wound in your pussy is fresh. Does it not hurt when you contract your pussy on my cock?"

She was playing with hair on my chest. She said, "Very little but sweet. Don't you like it?"

Anu-Sithara-Nude-1.jpg


"I love it, but I am worried about your pain."

"It does not hurt that bad. See here ..." She contracted again and the cock hardened to full thickness ready for fuck.

I told her to stay over me and fuck me. She started moving her hips asking me, "This way? Thus? How about this?" Up and down, right and left, round and round swayed her hips making my lund go in and out of her chut. However, she got tired in no time and laid down on me.

Once again I turned taking her in my arms. She spread her thighs and I pushed my cock to her deepest. We had stormy fuck for twenty minutes during which she came twice. At the end I unloaded myself into her pussy.

I pulled out my limp cock, came off her and said, "It is time for me to go. You remain on your back, don't let the semen run out of your pussy."

(MyPornSnap.top)_anu-sithara-nude-pussy-fucked.jpg


As I bent down to kiss her she clung to my neck and said, "Please don't go. I would like to sleep cuddled in your arms. Please."

To tell the truth, I also wanted to do that. We went to sleep wrapped in each others arms.

It was about five in the morning when my eyes opened. She was sleeping like a baby. She was looking so cute and innocent, I had no heart to leave her.

Both of us were naked. She had one leg straight and other bent up at he hip. I could see her cunt between them. It was hard to believe that a small vulva like hers could take in full eight inches of my cock. The fleshy big lips were closed like a door hiding the rest of her vulva.

023_1000.jpg


She opened her eyes when I kissed on her neck. She turned her head and kissed my mouth. Her hand went between my thighs and grabbed the soft cock. She sat up, made me lay down on my back and started studying my cock. Did you notice the magic of an erect cock? It converted a shy and timid girl into a shameless bold young woman.

Noticing the black mole on my foreskin she said, "Oh, what have you here, a beauty spot?"

"You can kiss it if you like."

She gave a slap on my hip but all the same bent her head to give a peck on it.

"smells good too," she said taking my penis in her fist. In no time it stiffened to attention and ready to fuck.

She whispered, "Kishor, one more time?"

"What one more time?"

"You know very well what I mean."

"Yes I do, but I would like to hear coming out of this sweet mouth of yours."

484_1000.jpg


She laid down by my side, put her moth to my ear and said, "Fuck me, Kishor, fuck me again."
 
I sealed her mouth with mine and felt for her vulva. It was still wet from last night's fucking. I played with the clitoris for some time while she shamelessly massaged my dick. It was she who took initiative by spreading her thighs and pulling my cock to her pussy. There was no difficulty in penetration, she did not feel any pain. I fucked her slowly with long strokes for next half an hour to glorious orgasms for both of us.

Eventually I had to go before other servants of the family catch me red handed. Kavya was eagerly waiting for me in my room. I gave her a report of night's activity. She was pleased. She said, "Go on fucking her till her next period. I hope she gets pregnant soon."

674_450.jpg


Those were the most glorious days of my life. During daytime Anu Sithara felt shy of me and avoided me, at night she was a shameless hussy ever hungry for my cock. She was happy all the while, singing and playing around. I fucked her at least twice every night. She also did something I and Kavya had overlooked. Every few days she cornered Randhir during daytime and coaxed him into a mock fuck.

At last Kavya's wish was fulfilled. On the expected day Anu Sithara did not bleed. Next day the hopes went high and it became almost a certainty on the third day. After a week she had morning sickness and few days later Dr, Mehta confirmed her pregnancy. Kavya was ecstatic and told me, "No more fucking now, till after the delivery."

Naked-Malayalam-heroine-Anu-sithara-Nude-ass-anal-xxx-cowgirl-sex-position.jpg


I said, "Aunty, get me a wife. I need fucking. Where would I go?"

She admonished me saying, "You forgot me so soon? Now I will allow you to fuck me any time you want."

For long nine months I had to keep off Anu Sithara. During this period Kavya never refused me a fuck. But how can I relish Kavya after tasting Anu Sithara?

Every thing was different, breasts, nipples, vulva, hips, thighs, every thing including response to my fucking. She, however, fulfilled her promise of transferring to my name twenty acres of prime land.

Kavya-Madhavan-large-breasted-actresses-768x1024.jpg


Kavya-madhavan-nude-ass-fucking.jpg


Kavya-Madhavan-Nude-xxx-4.jpg


At full term Anu Sithara delivered a boy of nine pounds. Kavya celebrated the occasion with gusto. She distributed sweets amongst the friends and relatives, gave donations to temples and other charities, hosted a feast for school children. We named the boy Aaditya.

At the earliest opportunity I went to Anu Sithara. I smothered her with thousand kisses. She was again her shy self. She said, "He is just like you."

"How can you say so soon?"

She said, "Have a look" and removed his nappy. There, right on his foreskin was a black mole. At the touch of her fingers his little pipi stiffened and let out a mighty stream of urine as if to confirm his mother's contention.

Her breasts had grown to big size. I tried to touch them but she shook my hand away saying, "Not now. After ten days we will......"

(MyPornSnap.top)_nayantara.jpg


Years have passed since then. Randhir died two years after the birth of the boy. Meanwhile Anu Sithara presented me with a girl, whom we named Chandani. The widowed Anu Sithara inherited all the businesses, land, properties and investments. I returned her the twenty acres of land given me by Kavya.

We waited for 4 year after the death of Randhir and then got married.

The first thing we did after marriage was to transfer all the property to Aaditya and Chandani becoming their trusties. Enjoying both womens rest of life.

Anu-Sithara-Nude-7.jpg


Anu-Sitara-Nude-30-of-42.jpg


THE-END
 
#Night of Error

Next day while returning in the evening, Prof.Shriya was sandwiched between two young guys. Both of them started squeezing her boobs. She also started stroking their cocks. All of them got down at Maidan station, and walked towards Victorian Memorial. The Victoria Memorial, a huge monument made of white marble located in the heart of the City of Joy, Kolkata.

They entered in the main gate of Victorian Memorial, and moved towards left side where there was a lake inside it with beautifully decorated gardens. When they reached the garden, they led her to the bench in a secluded spot, but everywhere, although it was dark, someone could see you. One of the guys pulled out his cock, and Shriya pulled down her panty, lifted the petticoat and saree together up to her knee, and sat on his dick facing him. She started to fuck him. The other guy came and stood beside her. He unzipped his pant, and took the hand of Shriya inside. Shriya felt the hard dick of him; she pulled the hard dick outside and started stroking it.

Shriya-3.jpg


Then the first guy lay on the ground. Shriya squatted herself on the hard dick of the guy lying on the ground whose dick was inside her pussy. She moved her buttocks up and down continuously to fuck him. The guy under her was moaning as his dick was enveloped in the tight lips of Shriya's cunt. While fucking him, Shriya in her right palm was stroking the dick of other guy who was standing beside her. She pulled down her foreskin, and started sucking the knob with her hot tongue. Both of the guys were moaning in very low voices. She then took a little peek behind her, and she saw a group of three couples staring at them.

She felt very odd, and said to them, "Hey, fellas, Listen, there are people watching us. I don't want to be fucked like this openly."

Then three of them got up, and shifted to other place in the garden. That area was full of bush, grasses and flowers. They took Shriya to a darker area where Shriya was knelt like a doggy. One of the guys knelt down before the mouth of Shriya. He unzipped his pant and took out his big penis. He opened the hook of her blouse, and unzipped the bra. He started fondling the boobs of Shriya, and Shriya was stroking his dick. After stroking sometimes, Shriya put the big dick in her mouth and started sucking.

Shriya-Saran-enjoying-black-cock-nude-facial.jpg


The other guy, knelt down behind Shriya, lifted her saree along with petticoat up to the waist and pulled the panty down. He entered his cock in the pussy of Shriya from behind and started fucking. Both of them fucked her in mouth and in pussy for 20 minutes and came inside. She gulped down all the semen from front guy, and her pussy absorbed the sperms of the Guy who was fucking her from behind. They **censored** her Rs.500/-.

They left her. Shriya came out from the main gate of Victorian Memorial, and looked at the opposite, the other side of the Road passing in front of Victorian memorial; she wanted to go Kolkata Maidan. Just beside the Victoria Memorial is The Kolkata Maidan, a huge area of lush green trees and open fields, also referred to as the Brigade Parade Ground, is the largest urban park in Kolkata . It is a vast stretch of field that includes numerous play grounds, including the famous cricketing venue Eden Gardens, several football stadiums, and the Kolkata Race Course. Shriya crossed the main road, and she was just entering the maidan then she heard voices of two persons. Two persons, one was fatty and another one was tall, middle aged around 40 to 45 years was calling her.

The fat person asked, "How much you will take? We both will fuck you."

Shriya said, "Rs.500/-."

They **censored** her the money which Shriya kept in her hand bag.

They took her to maidan, and choose a place where there were a lot of bushes around along with high red flower plants, the height of which were more than 5 feet. In the middle, there was a 6 feet width and 10 feet long grassy space. The foliage was so thick that an outsider person could not be able to guess the secret space behind the shrubs and flower plants if at all he would stand close to this. Most probably, this secret place might have been discovered by the fat and tall persons previously, and they must be regular visitors to this secret area. The area was dark but things could be seen hazily due to flickering of distant lamps of the Maidan.

The fat person said, "Hey Randi, (whore) open all of your clothes."

They made her completely naked. Shriya got nervous as in nearby were, a groups of people, families with their children were roaming about. From very near, groups of family were sitting in circle, and children were playing with balls. Due to dense bush nobody could see them, but Shriya became nervous as she was completely naked. Shriya lay on the ground on her back with spread legs.

Shriya%2BSaran%2BNude%2B%252817%2529.jpg


The fat person unzipped his pants, and whipped out his cock, already fully erect. He stood up, and she lifted her legs in the air. She wrapped her legs around him, and pulled him in, driving his throbbing dick right into her sweet pussy. As the fat person entered her, she gasped.

"Yeah, how's that feel, Bitch?" the fat person asked, taking the gasp as a sign of wild pleasure. The tall person also unzipped his pant, and was stroking his cock. Ohhh...God, Shriya witnessed a big cock of the tall person; it must be not less than 8 inches. She had never seen such a big cock in her life.

The fat person was thrusting. Or rather, Shriya's legs, which were still wrapped around him, were slowly guiding him in and out of her. Her eyes were actually transfixed on big cock of tall person. As Shriya pulled the fat person towards her again and again however subtly it might be, her gaze was directed straight at tall person's cock.

The fat person plunged his penis deep into her, forcing Shriya to issue another low voiced shriek.

th


She was lying there with him, and his cock inside her, legs still twisted around his back. The fat person nodded to Tall person. The tall person knew what to do. Slowly, he removed his pants and under wears, and an enormous bulge sprung out. The tall person exposed his rock-hard penis. Shriya was mesmerized. She stared at it, apparently at a loss for what to do next.

"Go ahead," the fat person said, "grab it you whore."

And he did. Shriya was holding two cocks. One was firmly clasped in her left hand, and the other was tightly held in her dripping pussy. And she wanted both, now. Immediately upon seizing the tall person's dick, she reasserted control over fat person's torso, pushing him deep inside of her with her legs. At the same time, she began to stroke tall person, jerking him.

The faster Shriya stroked the tall person, the harder the fat person pounded her.

After a few minutes of constant stroking, Shriya's sensual moans had evolved into screams of joy, "Keep going, ohh! Keep fucking me! You want me to be your little slut, don't you?"

And with that, Shriya shoved the tall person's cock into her mouth. The fat person continued to fuck her. She was really licking the tall person's balls, squeezing his ass, even deep throated his cock. She closed her eyes as she slowly drew herself closer and closer to his pelvis, gradually easing his dick into the back of her throat. She fought back her gag reflex, taking the tall person's full length in her mouth. When she opened her eyes, and looked right at the fat person, he nearly blew his load.

XXShriya38.jpg


Spitting out the tall person's gleaming cock, she turned her attention to fat person, and asked, "Do you want your little whore to take your cock like that?" She asked, "Do you want to fuck my throat?"

The fat person nodded, removing himself from Shriya's pussy, and offering his penis for her oral service.

"Well okay," she said, "but I'm still going to need a cock inside of my wet pussy."
 
The fat person lay down on the grass space and Shriya brought her face to his dick, smiling.

"You," she called the tall person behind her, "fuck me."

"Yes my little bitch," the tall person replied, getting right behind her and entering her in doggy style.

Shriya moaned with pleasure as he began steadily pounding her, and she screamed with delight when he started slapping her ass. As he continued to ravage her pussy, and backside, the fat person quivered, feeling her warm, moist tongue on his cock. The warmth grew as she took more and more of him inside her, and the fat person almost exploded as he felt the head of penis brush against her throat. Once her mouth had engulfed his entire member, she let it back out, only to quickly take it all in once again.

Shriya-Saran-3some-doggy-style-sex-handjob-nude-cock-sex-photo.jpg


Her rhythm soon began to synchronize itself with the tall person's thrusting, and within minutes, the fat person was ready to come, but she quickly stopped her sucking, and lifted herself up off of him. The tall person removed his cock from her pussy; she grabbed their cocks, motioning for them to stand in front of her. Getting to her knees, she drew them close to her mouth, taking turns licking each of their cocks. While she sucked one of them, she would jerk off the other.

Shriya brought their cocks to her chest, and rubbed the head of each against her tits. Shiny, oozy pre-cum dripped out of their cocks as she circled those around her erect nipples.

"You guys want to come all over me?" she teased, "I'm all yours."

She continued to play with them, teasing their cocks until they just couldn't take it any longer. The fat person grabbed his dick out of her hands, and pounded away on himself, feeling his insides tighten as he prepared to shoot his load. Shriya opened her mouth wide, and at the same time, grabbed the tall person's cock with both hands. The fat person sprayed his cum inside her mouth which she gulped down her throat but most of it sprinkled other than her mouth. She stroked furiously, and the tall person's legs shook as he passed the point of no return.

Simultaneously, both of them shot globs of cum onto Shriya's face. The fate person aimed for her mouth, but his cum went everywhere, her cheeks, her nose, her forehead, her neck, and her chest. As the tall person exploded, Shriya pointed him downwards onto her tits, and streams of cum dribbled down her chin and her voluptuous breasts. After every last drop of cum had left the tall person's dick, Shriya proceeded to suck him dry, using one hand to hold the cock, and the other to spread their cum evenly across her breasts.

Shriya-saran-Hot-cumshoot-Nude-boobs-nipple-free-tweet-pic.jpg


A minute later, she turned her attention to the fat person, rubbing his dick on her cum-soaked cheek.

"I didn't know I could be such a cock-hungry slut," she giggled, spitting jizz out as she spoke.

After some times, the fat person said,"Hey Bitch, listen, you have to suck our cocks once again so that we could fuck you again."

He said, "Come on Randi (whore), suck my cock first then sit on my cock and you bitch ...you fuck me...I will simply lie down...understand you bitch."

Shriya replied, "Understand...sir."

Shriya started sucking his cock, and he started squeezing her open breasts. In the meantime, the tall person had come, and started stroking his long cock. Now, Shriya started sucking two cocks simultaneously. After 5 minutes, she sat on the cock of the fat person. Due to her saliva, the cock of the fat person slid very easily inside her pussy. She started fucking him by moving her ass up and down.

Shriya%2BSaran%2BNude%2B%252819%2529.jpg


After fucking for 5 minutes, the fat person said, "Hey Randi, (whore), now just lie on me, let my dick be inside of your pussy. My friend will fuck you behind in your ass hole."

Now the tall person came behind her. He located her arse hole, and put a lot of his saliva inside the rectum.

Then he came near Shriya, took hold of his big throbbing cock near her mouth, and said, "Listen you whore, suck my dick and bath it with your saliva, and see that it is properly lubricated with your saliva."

Then he caught hold of her head and pushed forcefully her mouth towards his cock, and said, "You bitch, open your mouth and suck it."

Shriya opened her mouth and took the big cock, and started sucking it. But it was surprising of the fact that only 50% of his cock went down to her throat. She gagged, and a lot quantity of saliva was dripping from her mouth, and falling on the ground. After few minutes, he withdrew his long cock from her mouth, and came behind her.

He put his finger inside the arse hole of Shriya, and moved his finger in circle inside to spread the saliva properly which was put a while before. Now the tall man was sure that his dick, and the inside of arse were properly lubricated by saliva, then he knelt before the ass of Shriya,parted the ass cheeks, positioned his dick before the arse ring, and pushed slightly.

"Fuuuchhhhhhhhhhhhhh" a slippery sound was heard, and his dick glided through the tight passage of Shriya's ass hole, and went deeply covering 50% of the dick.

"Ohhhhhhh...noooooooo...I am feeling pain...please do it slowly," Shriya screamed.

"Shut up you bitch, you whore, you have already taken the money. Now don't complain further," said the tall man.

Then he started pushing his dick in and out of the ass hole of Shriya. Due to heavy saliva, the fucking sound of slippery could be heard very clearly. The tall man was pumping continuously more deeper in the arse hole as the inner muscles of her rectum was gripping the dick very tightly.

shriya9.jpg


The fat man lying on the ground was giving upward thrust, and his dick was hitting the core hole of Shriya's pussy.

Shriya was sandwiched between two cocks, and she was feeling a strange erotic enjoyment. Suddenly, the volcano inside her cunt erupted, and her pussy juices gushed out continuously bathing the fat man's dick inside her cunt.

She cried, "Aaaahhhhhhhhh...I am cominggggggg."

When she came, both the fat man and taller man could not control themselves.

Both of them cried in ecstasy, "You fucking bitch, you whore, take the hot liquid inside your hole...aaaahhhhhhhhhh."

Both the dicks spurted and the white hot lava was spraying inside the cunt hole and ass hole of Shriya.

Three of them lay in that position for few minutes. The atmosphere was quite except the hard breathing of three persons.

Suddenly, a tall silouhotted figure appeared from nowhere. The flash of torch light fell on them. The shadowy figure kicked the tall person who was lying above Shriya. The tall person fell on the ground few feet away. The fat person under Shriya was so scared that he pushed up Shriya, and stood up. Shriya sprawled across the ground. The flash of torch centered in to her face, then to her boobs, and to her pussy area. Then the torch light shifted to half naked bodies of fat and tall persons.

A heavy voice with authority barked, "Bastards, All of you ass holes are fucking around in a public place. Don't you know! It is an offence to do this here. This public place is visited by Gentle folks. I am the representative of law authority, a police man (cop). Now I have the authority to arrest all of you."

XXShriya37.jpg


Hearing this, the fat person as well as tall person were so scared and nervous that they touched the feet of police man, and requested him in a very humble and politeness to not arrest them. After much persuasion and bargaining, they made agree the policeman to free them by paying Rs.1000/- each to him.
 
After paying bribe to the police man, the Duo virtually ran away, and vanished from the place. Now, the torch light again flashed directly to the face of Shriya. Shriya was blinded by the dazzling light falling directly on her face; she closed her eyes for a second. Then she noticed, the flash of light shifted to her boobs for few minutes then the light shifted to her pussy area, and stayed there for some times. Then the flash of light was off, and there was complete darkness. She could see the policeman through hazy lights coming from distance. He was a tall, strong and stout figure with big moustache on his face and a rough person in white uniform.

The police man said, "Ohhh...God, Hey lady, what a mess you have made yourself. Semen is dripping out all over your boobs, pussy, and ass hole. Take this water bottle and get yourself washed, and cleaned then we will talk."

Shriya-Saran-face-and-boobs-covered-with-Huge-CUM-434x600.jpg


He handed over her a water bottle and waited nearer her. Shriya washed inside her pussy, boobs and ass hole properly then came, and stood near the police man with dropping eyes in shame. Still she was completely naked.

The police man said in a harsh voice, "Now tell me Lady, what is to be done with you?"

Shriya was very cool; she was a sophisticated and educated lady. Without any nervousness, she was thinking to find a way from this problem.

She said, "Sir, Don't arrest me. I will let you fuck me as long as you want."

The policeman unzipped his pant and Shriya was struck dumb to see a huge monstrous cock coming out which must be 10 inches length. Then without saying anything, the police man removed all of his clothes below his waist.

Shriya just sat there silent for several minutes watching him. She watched him stroke his cock, she looked him in the eyes, and she looked down at her lap and closed her eyes. Finally she sighed.

Shriya stared at policeman's muscular thighs settling briefly on his hand stroking the full length of his monstrous dick.

He stepped towards Shriya to reveal the unhindered glory of his size. Shriya just watched as with each step it came closer to her face, standing straight as an arrow, Stiff as granite, and radiating sexual heat like a forest fire. The policeman put both hands on Shriya's head to pull her forward.

He aimed the massive dick at her gorgeous little mouth. As the fist sized head of dick pressed up against her lips, Shriya opened her mouth to grant entrance to the large shaft. As the police man slowly slid in further Shriya began to gag, spit blew out around her lips and the shaft of his giant dick. When she gagged, he slowed his advance, but never stopped. Steadily with each gentle thrust of his hips, the police man got an inch or so deeper into her throat until he had nearly all of his length beyond Shriya's full pink lips.

preview_720p.mp4.jpg


The police man softly and comfortingly praised Shriya for how good she was with a dick in her throat. That's as sweet as the black bastard ever got after he had caught his prey. He was an animal, sly and cunning.

With her mouth stretched beyond what she thought possible, and a mouth, and throat full of huge black dick, the policeman zoomed in on Shriya's face. She had a look of disbelief in her beautiful black angel eyes. It was like she couldn't figure out how she got herself into this situation or maybe she couldn't believe that a man could be that well endowed, and that she could engulf the entire length between her lips.

Her eyes were watering from the choking and gagging. The police man took her by her hair, and began to fuck her face with a faster pace than before. It was a relentless pace that police man set. Each powerful thrust caused Shriya to grunt and gag.

"Yeah bitch, I told you, I would show you things you never knew were possible. Oh...fuck! Take that big dick, take it!" moaned the police man.

EbwfRku.gif


Shriya couldn't respond even if she wanted to. Almost in rhythm, the police man's thrusts got erotic, and then he pulled back, and left just the head in Shriya's mouth. He stroked the exposed length a few times.

"I'm going to fill your mouth with my nut! Swallow it baby. Yeah...that's it. That's my girl. I bet nobody ever fucked your face like that, "he said, "I need a short rest and then we'll get to the real fun, I'm going to give you the best dick you've ever had."

The police man got down on his knees in front of her; a little moan escaped Shriya's lips as he reached up and pinched her perky, rounded breasts. When aroused, her nipples gave her breasts a nice pointy shape. As hard as they were, the police man tweaked them both between his thumbs and fingers resulted they grew even longer.

The police man continued to pinch, squeeze and suck Shriya's pointy nipples until she finally began to squirm under his weight. Encouraged by her movement, the police man continued mauling her tits with a renewed effort. As hard as she tried Shriya could no longer deny the pleasure she felt. Moaning and squirming, she grabbed the back of his head and pulled him into her embrace. The look in her eyes no longer revealed indifference, now they held the wild fire of lust and desire.

"Oh...uhm...that's it baby. Uah... I love it when you bite me," she moaned.

Shriya3_3_5.jpg


Shriya pulled his head in tighter to her breasts, and guided his face over each, and pulled it away as he nibbled each nipple gently in his teeth, stretching them.

"Uhm...," cried Shriya.

"Oh...yeah...Right there baby...,"moaned the police man.

Shriya still having the police man's head in her hands pushed him back onto his knees, and stood in front of him. As she stood over him, she looked down, and said, "Well this is what you've been wanting, don't keep me waiting."

The police man went down on Shriya like bear eating a honey hole. The sight of his coal black skin against her golden tan skin was very erotic.

"Slrrrp...slrrrp...slrrrp...," his tongue started.

"Don't stop, oh...yeah... fuck me with your tongue!" moaned Shriya.

"Uhm...slrrrrp...slrrrp... you're pussy is sweet as honey, slrrrrp...slrrrrp... you're so hot baby, I can't' wait to get in your tight little fuck tunnel," panted the police man.

"Oh yeah ...put that big nasty black shaft in my pussy...,"cried Shriya.

(MyPornSnap.top)_nude-shriya-saran-xxx-pussy-fake-sex.jpg


"You think you can handle it? You really want to take a big nasty black dick in your pretty white pussy?" asked the police man.
 
"Put it in me... please put it in ...,"screamed Shriya

"You got to convince me you really want it and you handle it," asked the police man.

"Please fuck me...please... please stick the long fat baby maker in my tight pink lusty hole," she panted.

That's what the police man was looking for. He licked from her ass through her slit up to her mouth, and slipped his cock head into her pussy in one fluid motion.

When the tip slid in, Shriya's whole body tensed. He pulled out, and reinserted the head a little deeper this time. Each time his cock split her lips, he pushed a little deeper.

"Oh god, girl your shit is tight...! Fuck, this is good pussy! Oh my...fuck, this pussy is tight..." he got too much excited and said.

"Please be easy... oh god, you've got me so full...oh, please go slow... it hurts so good... don't stop...!" she moaned.

Shriya-Saran-black-cock-sex-without-dress-600x450.jpg


With his first several strokes, the police man couldn't get much more than his big cock head past the tight opening of Shriya's cunt. But using slow and steady thrusts, he gradually pumped more and more of his massive lust muscle inside her. Each pull left her wanting more, while each thrust left her wandering if she could take any more. The harder the police man fucked Shriya the harder she was swaying her hips.

The police man carried on with the slow steady fucking for what seemed like hours until he got the entire shaft in her pussy, and his big balls were slapping her ass when he bottomed out.

This was when the police man took control, and did it his way. He stretched Shriya out nice, and slow, he was gentle and attentive. Now she was stretched open, and ready to be mounted and bread. Even if there was a condom big enough to cover his massive girth and length he wouldn't wear it. This was police man's pussy now, to do with as he pleased when he pleased, how he pleased.

That's exactly what he did too.

"Now I'm going to show you what a man fucks like, you just a slut like the rest of them. I told you I was going to fuck you, and I told, you would beg me for this dick before we were through," said the police man.

Then he unleashed the beast. Shriya was laid on the grass field completely naked, her feet on the grass field with her legs spread wide as they could.

Her long hair was all but completely loose. Her makeup had faded and ran, she was covered in sweat. Her tits and neck had bite marks all over, and her nipples were so pink and swollen they looked like cherries.

The police man started his final assault on her pussy. With every furious thrust of his cock, Shriya's whole body was shook. Her tits bounced.

Her head bobbed. Her legs encircled wildly around his waist, and she screamed, moaned, and begged for more. He fucked her so hard as if he would drive his cock through her and out her belly. After 20 minutes of furiously pounding Shriya's pussy,the police man picked up speed and lost a little of his rhythm.

lkMTOaA.gif


"Oh god, you're going to break me...! Oh fuck, yes fuck, yes fuck, yea...! Don't stop till I'm knocked up! Yes you big dicked guy! Oh god damn... fuck my pussy...! Don't stop till there's a little black bastard growing in me...!" she frantically cried.

"Uh...uh...uhm...uh...oh fuck...! You want a black baby huh...! You want a little big dick baby boy in you...! Oh fuck bitch...oh fuck... Uhm...uh...uh...uh...here it comes bitch...! Here's your baby you god damn whore...! Oh fu...ck...! Yea...uh.uh.uh.uh.uhm...now that's some good pussy." screamed the police man.

The police man spurted a gallon of white hot liquid inside the pussy of Shriya. The flood of semen was such in heavy quantity that it overflowed from her pussy, and the stream fell on her thighs, and fell on grass field.

After some times, the police man put on his uniform and left the place. Shriya also put on her clothes. Her home at Park Street was 10 minutes distance from Maidan by walking. She came out from the secret place carefully, unnoticed by the public gathered there. The time was 8.30 pm. She started walking towards home. She reached her flat. Amit had not returned from his clinic.

88f97fcf9b88b06cb30ad7e3a0dd4a12.jpg


To be continued...
 
Back
Top