Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays - Page 66 - SexBaba

Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays

Simon sat on the bed and brought the clips closer to my all to erect nipples.

'You're not going to do that are you?' one of his friends said.

'The clips came closer as I recoiled away, my eyes wide open.

He opened a clip and brought it down over my nipple. I squeaked again.

Slowly he let the clip close with my nipple between its mean-looking jaws. I could feel the pain increasing as he allowed the clips to place more pressure on my nipples.

Suddenly it felt as though a knife had speared my breast as my nipple took the full force of the clip. I bounced around and shook violently, groaning through the tape gag. To that point, I could not ever remember pain like it.

As others held me still, Simon performed the same operation on my other nipple with the same effect. His friends, clearly put out that he seemed to have more than the lions share of fun, decided to join in. They took a handful of clothes pegs and proceeded, with the help of one straddling my stomach to hold me still, to place them around my clit.

tumblr_njachz2KnL1sjeutzo2_500.gif


The pain was raw but also strangely electric and even, to me, provocative.

All five stood circling the bed, looking down at me like hungry vultures, as I moaned, groaned, wriggled and bounced around in pain. They were enjoying my great discomfort.

After less than a minute, Simon sprang into action and quickly but carefully removed the cruel implements on my nipples. My relief was immense as I let out a huge breath through my nose, causing snot bubbles caused by the water in the bath to burst over my mouth.

I was incredibly embarrassed by this very unladylike happening. However, I realised that I had been holding my breath all the time the clamps had been attached. Now I was gasping for breath through my rather sticky and messy nostrils.

'Leave those on her pussy a little longer,' Simon suggested, 'they will not harm her.'

Now I had the strange and excruciating sensation of blood rushing into my still cold but painful nipples. It was surreal as if a lava flow was coursing through my veins and releasing all its heat in just two places. Again I moaned, not caring if the guys thought it was in pleasure or pain.

I could also feel the pegs around my cunt lips and noticed that the lads seemed to immensely enjoy the sight of my pegged and natural hairy pussy. To me, it felt like the pegs were tightening every second as shafts of pain, like lightning, flashed through my body from that area.

25593655.gif


Leaving me bound and spread, the five young and daring students left the room, and I heard them disappear downstairs. A few minutes later, they reappeared once again to view their captive hostage in all her shame.

They had brought their lunches and enjoyed eating sausage rolls, sandwiches and a variety of crisps and other things while enjoying the display of me writhing in pain from my swelling nipples and my pegged clit. They never offered me a sausage!

At last, one of them took mercy or became bored and removed the pegs to allow me to relax a little. I was once again so relieved although, I confess now that I was getting excited by the strange feelings of pain issuing from that intimate area.

For a second time that day, I was untied and pulled by my hair into the bathroom.

'Shove her head down the loo,' Simon commanded in that authoritarian way to which I was becoming accustomed. Even before I had a chance to think of how to retaliate, I was grappled in such a way that I found myself within seconds head first down the toilet and feeling the cold water from a flushed system filling the pan, my nose, mouth and ears. I tried to take a breath but just received a mouthful of water.

'She looks great and in just the perfect position for a slut like her. Head in the bog and arse in the air. I could fuck her just like that.' One said to no one in particular.

'Go ahead,' Simon suggested, 'she has two holes exposed for you,' he added as he flushed the toilet again, and my face and head received yet another torrent of water.

PoojaHegdepussySquirtingnudesexwithoutdress.jpg


I could feel someone rubbing something, I presumed lubricating jelly, around my bum, and I knew that was the choice orifice to receive a pounding as I remained bent in this most embarrassing of positions.

I felt a little pressure and then a sudden hard push as hard, erect, and thick cock forced its way through my protesting bum hole and deep into my rectum. The fact that my head was held in such a tight space only seemed to spur everyone on in their efforts to thoroughly use and abuse me.

As soon as the cistern filled, it flushed, and as I panted under the burden of the deep and violent penetration of my bum, I swallowed more water each time the flush came.

I was taken unaware when suddenly, as one pounded my arse hole, another decided to force his fist up my cunt. Any man who has used pussy will tell you that it is tight, and fisting has been tried on several occasions and always met with failure. This attempt was painful to me and did not allow the full access that the hand's owner was wanting.

One after another took turns to fuck either pussy or bum, each time ensuring my head received the constant attention of the toilet flusher. I was coughing, spluttering and gasping as time after time, my pussy or arse was filled with rock hard manhood.

PicsArt_04-19-08.35.32.md.jpg


Pooja_Hegde_PicsArt_10-14-10.26.25-01.md.jpg


pooja-hegde-naked-actress-gang-blacked-xxx-hd-pic.jpg


zGTV6O.jpg


th


Pooja-Hegde-porn-sex-9.jpg


Pooja-hegde-fake-xxx-HQ-1080p-nude-1.jpg


PicsArt_08-09-04.13.32.jpg


Finally, the pounding ceased, and I was pulled cold, wet and panting from the cistern. I was mightily relieved but very sore below and feeling bruised around my head.

'Do you think we should piss over the whore?' Simon inquired, looking around, 'After all that fucking I need a slash.'
 
'Yes,' his friends echoed back almost in a synchronised chorus.

'Right, get into the bath with your mouth open, you dirty little cunt!'

'But,' I tried to argue.

'No buts, just orders you obey slut.'

'But,' I interjected again.

'Right that does it,' Simon exploded, 'time to cane her.'

In no time, a mean-looking flexible piece of willow appeared.

'Take her into the bedroom and hold her face down on the bed.'

Once I was in position, one sat across my shoulders while two held my legs. I didn't even have time to prepare before hearing the swish of the willow followed by a sharp crack. Then a pain from my bum that seared through my already sore body. 'Swish,' another thwack and further pain.

'They say the thighs are exceptionally sore,' one of the guys helpfully suggested.

'Do you want to see?' I heard Simon reply as he handed the speaker his whip.

A swish was followed by another electrifying pain, this time from the back of my thighs. Again, I screamed out from under the legs of the one straddling me.

Pooja-Hegde-sexy-naked-actress-swimming-pool-without-dress.jpg


'This must really be hurting the bitch.' One stated.

'I'm sure it is,' Simon responded, 'let's ask her?'

'Slut, is this painful?'

'YES!' I Called back.

'Good, at least now we know.

'We stop when you're ready to take our piss like a good whore.

I felt two more quick sharp, and exceedingly painful cracks between bum and thighs before crying, 'Okay, enough, I'll do it.'

I was immediately dragged by my hair back to the bathroom and lifted into the bath. Cocks were pointed at me. It was like standing in front of a five-man firing squad, except it would be pee and not bullets coming in my direction.

'Keep that dirty mouth open bitch,' I was commanded.

I did. I did not fancy the willow whip again.

Full-nude-Pooja-Hegde-pussy-lip-spreading-audition-movie-stills.jpg


The torrent of warm yellow liquid from five cocks hit me across my head and chest. It stuck my eyes as they aimed their fire mainly in the direction of my open mouth, using me as a urinal.

Within a minute, I was a smelly stinking mess as the contents of five golden showers washed through my auburn hair down my body.

'Now what do we do?' One of the guys asked Simon, 'We have done everything we planned?'

Simon never even thought about his answer before replying, 'Now it's a free for all. Take the whore in any way you can, in any place you want, in any hole you desire, for as long as you need. Just wash her down first.' Simon paused theatrically before adding, 'In cold water!'

Pooja-Hegde-full-nude-pose-big-boobs-shaved-pussy-xxx-fakes.jpg


The shower above the bath was turned on and set on 'cold' then held over me. I shivered as its first drops of cold water fell upon my glistening skin. The spray ran over my head, causing it to ache with the pain of the cold.

The showerhead moved across my body, pausing at certain sensitive places for an extra wash. I had to stand up and put my hands behind my head. I did as I was ordered as the shower with its cold stream moved between my legs.

The spray seemed to be held there a long time as I started to do a little dance in response to the constant cold shower around my already well-used pussy.

Once they had tired of this, I was ordered out of the bath and, thankfully, given a towel to dry myself off.

I then was dragged around the house into room after room and used as a general fucktoy. I was taken in every hole, and in every place, in the house, you could imagine as they guys got their fill of their victim.

I was bound, released and rebound more often than I can even remember as each wanted to have access to my naked, trembling body in different ways. I became sorer between my legs with every penetration, and my tits felt as though they were swollen to twice their size as they were slapped, pulled and pummeled during the sex sessions with each guy.

pooja-hegde-naked-actress-gang-blacked-xxx-hd-pic.jpg


pooja-3.jpg


pooja-4.jpg


pooja-4.jpg


pooja-hegde03.jpg


138888869_3478752_14_o.jpg


pooja3.jpg


PicsArt_04-19-08.35.32.jpg


PicsArt_05-04-11.19.50.jpg


PicsArt_07-21-11.50.53.jpg


PicsArt_07-21-11.45.16.jpg


As best I could, I still tried to maintain the role of unwilling kidnap victim by suddenly attempting to fight the guys off and free myself. Unfortunately, the uneven numbers always thwarted my efforts. They usually resulted in a spanking or slapping of some kind as a punishment for resisting!

Finally, as darkness began to fall, all five of my fellow students seemed to have had their fill and appeared nearly as exhausted as I was.

'Please,' I begged, still trying to play my part of the fantasy, 'Will you let me go home now?'

'We might as long as today's little event remains a secret,' I was informed.

'Oh, it will, it will,' I promised faithfully.

'Because if not, you will get more of this,' Simon replied, showing me the willow cane.

'Please, I don't want any more of that; I just want to go home.'

'Okay, we will take you home now.'

8zp93.jpg


I was bundled, still naked, back into the car, leaving the guy who rented the house behind.

We set off out of his garage and away from the built-up area. As I wondered where I was being driven, a blindfold appeared and was quickly placed over my head. The car motored on towards its unknown destination; the men on either side of me kept themselves entertained by continually running their hands over my well-violated body.

Eventually, the car stopped, and the rear door opened as one of the guys got out.

'You're home,' Simon called from the driver's seat, 'Well near enough.'

I was helped out of the car, feeling the roughened ground under my bare feet.

'Do not dare to remove the blindfold for fifteen seconds after we drive away; otherwise, we will come back and use that willow twenty times right across your pathetic tits. Understand?'

I did! Fully!

I listened as the car quickly accelerated away without any idea of where I was. I counted to the required number before removing my blindfold. I expected to see a bag lying next to me that I had given the guys before the encounter. It contained my spare clothes for wearing afterwards. There was nothing there.

Pooja-hedge-Nude-Fakes-32.jpg


I was on a narrow country lane next to a farm gate without a soul or house in sight. I suddenly realised this was from where I had been kidnapped many hours previously.

In the gloom, as I looked around, I could see a prominent white notice tied to the gate and written in bold capitals. 'If you're embarrassed, climb over here and hide behind the hedge.' I required no second bidding.

Feelings of panic started to creep into my mind. Here I was miles from the university with night rapidly descending and naked from head to foot. I tried to gather my thoughts about what to do next, but the sound of an approaching car made me duck in deep behind the hedge. My mouth went dry as the headlights lit up the area I was in through the leaves before it passed on its way.

Pooja-hedge-Nude-Fakes-11.jpg


Again a pause. A time to contemplate my very awkward position. This had never been discussed or planned in the days leading up to what had already happened.

Another car approached as I crouched down even lower, hoping its lights would not pick me out in my hiding place. My heart pounded within my chest as the car slowed and came to a stop next to the gate over which I had vaulted a few minutes earlier.

I heard a door open and, in the dimness, saw a figure lean over the gate.

'Pooja, are you there?' It was a woman's voice. 'It's Sharon.'

Was I ever releaded to hear her voice that dark lonely night?

I jumped up so fast from my hiding place that she jumped back in surprise. I ran the few meters to the gate, not caring about the uneven ground or possible thistles and nettles that might be underfoot.

'What are you doing here?' I enquired.

'I've come to pick you up. Is that okay, or would you prefer to stay?'

I vaulted the gate and jumped into the front seat of her car with the speed of a cheetah.

'Do you have some clothes?' I enquired.

'Yes, of course. I'm wearing them.'

'I mean for me.'

'Yes, they are on the back seat.'

I grabbed the bag and pulled my clothes out as Sharon started to move off. I was so relieved.

Once I was modest, I enquired about where we were going as we were not heading in the usual direction of the University Campus.

'Macdonalds. I thought you'd be hungry.'

I was. I was ravenous. I had not been allowed to eat anything but cock all day.

Pooja-hedge-Nude-Fakes-10.jpg


fpooja4.jpg


As we were going inside, I was startled to see Simon and his friends already seated.

'This is on us,' Simon stated with a smile, 'You can have anything you like. No cost too great. It's our way of saying a little 'thank you' for the big thrill you gave us all day.'

I enjoyed that visit to Macdonalds even more than usual. It's always lovely when someone else pays. Mind you; I thought Simon and his mates did get the better end of the bargain. I had a sore backside, cunt, arse hole and tits for the next week!

zzm4i0.jpg


THE-END
 
Story - 2

It started off as an innocent conversation about things we find sexy. How it ended up is epic.

Pooja and I were lying in bed after sex one night, talking about all the things we'd done and all the things we'd like to do when it dawned on me that I had never "taken advantage" of a drunken woman before.

"So, you know how you always hear about girls that go to parties and get too drunk and wake up in the morning and can't remember what happened? But it was obvious that they had had sex?" I asked Pooja.

"Yeah, I guess so."

E9zoqVmVgAAMVQA.jpg


"Well, I've never done that. Taken advantage of an unconscious woman before. Has that ever happened to you?"

"No, not really. A guy tried to take advantage of me when I was drunk once, but I managed to fend him off. Might have gone differently if I'd have passed out. Why? Do you think that's sexy?"

Thinking a moment, I realized that I did. "Yeah, I think it would be hot to get you passed out drunk and then take advantage of your being unconscious. Just use you and play with you and do whatever I wanted."

"Wow! That's kinda hot! I'd do that! What kinds of things would you do to me?"

"Hmmm, I think I'd strip you down and spread your legs so I could look and touch and taste your pussy. Then I'd fuck you really hard and maybe even fuck your tight ass."

I could see that the thought was getting to her as she pinched a nipple and pushed a hand between her legs. "Ok, let's do that this weekend!"

Thinking about it for a second, I formulated a plan. "Hmmm, I have a better idea. Let's kill two birds with one stone."

Frowning, she asked, "What do you mean?"

"Well, remember how you liked it last year when I got those two guys to help me fuck you?"

"O God yes! That was awesome!"

PicsArt_08-09-04.13.32.jpg


"Well, what if you were to pass out and be taken advantage of by more than just me? What if you were used by a few of us?"

A look of desire and fear crossed her face. "Do you think that would be safe?" Having me incapacitated with other men there?"

"Sure," I replied, "I'd be there and I'd hand pick the guys and tell them the score. It wouldn't be any different than a gang bang. We'd start out slow and work you up to being passed out, so you'd have fun all night. Then after you were out, we'd have OUR fun with you! Whadda say?"

I was nervous as I looked at her thinking about the possibilities. I suddenly wanted to do this in the worst way!

"Ok, let's go for it!" That's my girl!

During the next week, I sent some emails on a few guys on Adult Friend Finder. We had done a lot with other men and couples, so I was familiar and confidant in quickly finding the right guys. Sure enough, buy Friday, I had chosen two men, Danny and Sunny . The first was a 25 year old 6' good looking blonde who's stats said he had a nice sized cock. Sunny was 28, 5' 11" and had a longer, thinner cock than Danny. Both were nice and more than willing to help out. We made plans for the following night to meet up at a pub in Rapid City to have some fun.

"Well, how do I look?" Pooja came out of the bathroom of our room at our favorite hotel. She looked like sex on wheels in a tight lacey top and a short flirty skirt. Her long legs bare and her feet in sexy shot heels.

Pooja-Hegde-001.jpg


"Wow, you look great! Maybe we'll stay here and I'll have you all to myself tonight."

"Oh no you don't. You got me all worked up this week, teasing me and giving me hints about the things you guys are going to do to me. You'll get your turn, don't worry."

I kissed her and ran my hands up her thigh under her skirt to find to my pleasant surprise, that she didn't have any panties one. "I figured that they would just get in the way." She said.

Arriving at the pub a bit early, we sat down at a booth and ordered Pooja a drink. I was sticking to soda tonight to keep things safe. Pooja looked around nervously until Danny and Sunny both walked in almost at the same time. I caught their eye and motioned them over. Introductions all around and they sat down. Pooja was quiet and shy and I began to worry. I didn't need to.

After a short time, we all started to get comfortable. Pooja became chipper and sexy and excited, flirting with us guys, but paying most of her attention to the newcomers. She knew that I'd rather watch and enjoy the show at this stage, checking in with me from time to time to gauge how hot it was making me.

Pooja-Hegde-Housefull-4-promotion-18-478x720.jpg


She was sitting in the booth with Danny on one side and Sunny on the other. It was obvious to me that Pooja was warming up to them, by the way she would giggle and flirt and touch them. First on the arms, leaning in to listen to something...then moving her hands to touch their legs. It wasn't long before her hands strayed to their groins, checking out the already hard bulges through their pants.

The evening went on like that with Pooja drinking a little and getting hornier. She would take turns going out to dance with Danny or Sunny, leaving the other to talk to me about how hot she was and repeatedly thank me for letting them be a part of the night. The later it got, the closer and more daring things got on the dance floor. She would grind on their legs and let them feel her ass and cup her breasts when no one else was looking. Between dances, she was getting bolder at the table. Luckily we were in a darker corner and no one much was paying attention.

exotic-beauty-diva-pooja-hegde.gif


I could tell that the guys were running their hands up her bare thighs and under her short skirt. It only takes a brief touch to make her cum when she's this turned on and I counted at least 4 orgasms from one of them touching her wet pussy while she stole kisses from the other.
 
I figured that it was time to go back to the hotel before we got thrown out for causing a scene, so I suggested that we take things back to our room. We had met at our favorite bar, which was across town from our hotel, so I suggested we all ride together and the guys could catch a ride back for their cars later. Everyone thought that was a great idea, so we all rose and headed out. Pooja had had a bit to drink, but she was far from drunk yet. Regardless, I suspect that she leaned on the guys a bit more than she needed as we walked her to the car. At the car, she leaned against my chest and grabbed my cock through my jeans, whispering in my ear, "Well, I can see that this is making you hot, are you sure that you want to go through with this? Now's your chance to call it a night."

Slipping my hand up under her skirt and fingering her bare soaking wet pussy I told her, "Not on your life, sweetheart. We're going to use you like a whore all night." With a gasp from both my words and fingering, she closed her eyes. I quickly withdrew my fingers from her sopping sex and unlocked the car doors. Pooja opened the rear door and motioned for Danny to come to her and she grabbed him by the ass, planted a deep kiss on his mouth as she rubbed his bulge. Stepping back a half step, she said, "My, this looks like it is uncomfortable. Let's fix that." Bending at the waist she treated us all with a great view as she and unzipped his pants, reaching in and fishing his throbbing hard cock out. Fisting it for a second with a dreamy smile on her face, she leaned down and gave his cock a slow lick before standing up and motioning Danny to get in.

Pooja-Hegde-1.jpg


"Scoot over," she said, "we're all riding in the back."

Turning to Sunny, she repeated the ritual, licking a drop of pre cum off of his cock before turning and getting into the car, pulling Sunny behind her. Once we were all in, I adjusted the rear view mirror so that I could somewhat watch the scene in the back as I drove us across town. I could tell that the guys had their hands all over her, under her skirt and under her shirt. She leaned forward and pulled her shirt off, reaching back and unstrapping her bra so that they could get a better feel. She settled back and I could tell that she had a cock in each hand as she kissed one and then the other man that was groping her body.

After a few minutes, she turned on the seat and put her head down in Danny's lap, obviously taking his cock in her mouth. I know how good she sucks cock and I could just imagine how it felt as she wasted no time swallowing Danny's entire shaft. This position of course, put her just right for Sunny to flip her skirt up and play with her ass and wet pussy. She moaned around Danny's shaft as she bobbed her head up and down. With an audible pop, she pulled her lips off of him and sat up.

PicsArt_06-21-11.54.20.jpg


"Ok, boys, I want you both to cum for me right now, so we can relax and enjoy the night." With that, she dived back down and redoubled her efforts. It only took a minute or two of her deep throat technique to send him over the edge. He groaned and threw his head back pumping his cum into her hungry mouth. I knew from experience that she wouldn't waste a drop, as she sucked him dry. After a bit, she sat up, wiping her cheek and turning to face me in the mirror, she opened her mouth to show me the pool of cum there before swallowing it all and licking her lips.

About that time, we arrived at the hotel parking garage and I shut off the car. You could almost feel the frustration from Sunny as he sat there waiting for his turn. Smiling at him, she said, "Don't worry hon, I'll take care of you too. Let's go."

While she slipped her shirt back over her head, leaving her bra somewhere in the car, the guys put their cocks away, Sunny with some difficulty. We all got out and adjusted our clothes. Taking Sunny by the hand, Pooja led him to the parking garage elevator. Waiting for the car to come, she reached behind her and flipped her skirt up over her bare ass and backed it into Sunny's groin. She grabbed his hips and ground herself against him until the doors opened. As she stepped into the elevator, I noticed a wet spot on his jeans from one or both of them.

When we had all gotten in, Pooja pushed Sunny against a wall and said, "Don't hit the button yet." Dropping to her knees, she stared into his eyes as she fished his throbbing cock out again. With a smile, she took it and licked it from top to bottom, sucking on the tip each time. Wasting no more time, she quickly got him wet and took his entire length into her mouth, gagging a little at the end. She then got to work! Sucking and pumping and moaning, all the while staring into his eyes. We could see the wet flesh disappear between her lips and hear the slurp of her sucking mouth on him. Grabbing his ass, she encouraged him to fuck her mouth deeper as she strove to suck the cum out of his cock. As she rocked back and forth on her knees, we could see little glimpses of her ass and just a hint of wet pussy. I noticed that her ankles were wet from where her pussy had momentarily rested against them and coated them with her running juices.

236091-06big.md.jpg


Faster and faster she fucked Sunny with her mouth, sucking and moaning. I could tell that she was close to cumming herself. With a gasp, Sunny grabbed her head and thrust his cock deep into her mouth and proceeded to pump shot after shot of cum down her throat. I could see her struggling to keep up with it as she swallowed instinctively. As he finally slowed down and let go of her head, Pooja slowly moved her mouth back and forth, milking him dry. With a pop, she let him fall from between her lips and licked a stray drop of cum from her chin.

We helped her up just as the doors opened and a family of 4 shuffled in, arguing about who was going to sleep where. Pooja wound up in a corner with the handsome dad. While his wife argued with the kids, Pooja smiled sexily at the husband and scooped a stray drop of cum into her mouth with a manicured finger. Luckily, the lif stopped at their floor and they all got out without a break in mom's tirade. Dad, kept stealing glances at Pooja, who continued to hold his eye till the doors closed again.

The walk down the hall to our room was long. You could feel the tension in the air. Pooja strode ahead of us raising her skirt up over her hips so that we could watch her naked flesh wiggle. At the door, she stooped and kicked off her shoes, bending down to give us a good glimpse of her naked wet pussy as a trickle of her juices slowly ran down the inside of her right thigh. Unzipping her short skirt, she let it pool at her feet right there in the hall and stepped out of it just as I got the door open.

Once inside, Pooja excused herself while I poured drinks for the guys. She reemerged from the bathroom with a tight knit top that barely covered her pussy...and nothing else. Crawling up on the bed, she stretched out and slid her hand between her legs, slowly playing with her pussy. "Ok boys, I'm feeling a bit over dressed here. I think it's time you all shed your clothes!"

PicsArt_03-20-12.43.23.jpg


Sunny and Danny wasted no time getting naked. The walk down the hall and seeing Pooja playing with herself had a rejuvenating effect on them. I noticed that both of their cocks were already hard again.

"Alright," I said, "here are the rules. For the next hour, Pooja gets to have anything she wants from any of us. However...each time she cums, she has to take a shot!" I held up a bottle of her favorite cinnamon whiskey. "To start things off, I say she has one now!" I poured a healthy slug into a glass and handed it to her, watching her drink it off. I know it won't be long and she'd be drunk. "We go until she finishes the bottle, or until she passes out. After that, it's our turn to take over."

The guys grinned at each other, thinking of what they each planned to do. "Honey, what do you want first?"

With a sexy smile, Pooja rolled onto her back. "First, I want someone to eat my pussy! Then I want to be done doggy style wile I suck a cock. You can all take turns. Since you came once in my mouth already, I want you to all to fill my pussy with cum this time and let me lick you clean of my juices and your combined cum! THEN...I want you to use the slippery cum to take turns fucking my tight ass and pussy. I want to be double...no, triple fucked! One in my pussy, one in my ass, and one in my mouth!" While saying all this, she demonstrated by touching and caressing herself.

Sunny quickly dove between her legs and locked his mouth on her soaked pussy, getting a yelp and a load moan from her. I grabbed her hands, extended them above her head and straddled them. This put me at the perfect place to lean forward and slip my cock between her lips. As I slowly fucked in and out of her mouth, I could see her struggling to not cum. But Sunny was obviously good at this job and Daren had pulled her top off and had latched onto a nipple with his mouth. She quickly stiffened up groaned through an orgasm. When she came, I forced my entire length in her mouth and down her sucking throat...a trick that I had learned long ago to make her cum harder. As she relaxed, I pulled out and handed her the drink that Danny had ready. It looked to be a bit more than a shot, but I didn't say anything and she downed it in one long gulp.

pooja-dengde1.md.jpg
 
We then switched places and Danny tried out his oral skills while Sunny kneeled at her head and feed his cock into her mouth. It took no more than two minutes and she was cumming again! Danny continued to pump in and out of her mouth until I handed her the glass of whiskey. Again she downed it. I could see her starting to get clumsy, so I encouraged the guys to speed things up. Rolling her over onto her knees, I rammed my cock into her sopping pussy while the guys knelt at her head and enjoyed being sucked off back and forth. If she took too long with one, the other would grab her hair and force her mouth down on his cock. She came again! And we switched places, forcing a drink down her now well fucked throat. Again and again, we took turns fucking her slutty mouth and her wet pussy. It never took more than a minute or two to make her cum and force her to take another drink. She began to struggle and act like a reluctant prom date and we got rougher and more insistent. I knew it was all part of her fantasy.

preview_360p.mp4.jpg


pooja-3.md.jpg


After we had all taken our turn at her pussy, I directed Danny to lie down on his back. Grabbing her roughly, Sunny and I positioned her on top of Danny and forcer her down on his cock. He grabbed her breasts and started pumping into her from underneath. This seemed to revive her a bit and she started bouncing up and down on his thick cock. Looking over her shoulder at us, she growled, "well, what are you waiting for? I need a cock in my ass and another in my mouth!"

38740e832038e3c0b.jpg


With a nod, I indicated that Sunny should mount her tight ass with his long cock. Smearing the slippery juices that already coated her lower half around, he slipped a finger into her ass and began to slowly move it in and out. Of course she immediately came. Standing ready, I put the bottle to her lips and forced a long drink into her. The bottle was almost gone and I knew she would be passed out soon. About then she squealed and I looked down to see that Sunny had slipped a second finger in her ass and start rotating them around. He did this for maybe ten seconds and then moved up to straddle Dannys thighs. Everyone stopped moving as he placed the slick head of his cock against Pooja's ass and start to slowly work it into her. With a shudder and squeal, Pooja came again and I gave her the last of the whiskey.

9L232Y.jpg


The two men soon found a rhythm. Sometimes they would fuck in at the same time, sometimes they would alternate. Faster and faster they moved, pistoning in and out of her. I stood up on the bed and moved to her face. Grabbing her hair and pulling her head back, she looked up at me and smiled, her eyes slightly unfocused. Opening her mouth she leaned forward and engulfed my cock. I met the two others stroke for stroke as I rudely fucked her mouth. She was cumming almost constantly now and I could tell the guys weren't far behind.

hegde-pooja-actress-xxx-video-pooja-226589.jpg


About then, Sunny gave into her tight clenching ass and thrusting all the way to his heavy balls, he held himself in her ass as he pumped a ton of hot cum inside her. This was all it took to trigger Danny, who grabbed her around the waste and thrust up into her, filling her pussy with cum! I was only a few seconds behind him as I pulled my cock out and ordered her to stick out her tongue. She complied and I squirted load after load of my cum into her mouth and across her lips.

pooja-hegde-free-nude-nangi-porn-images.jpg


Slowly, she stopped moaning and cumming and we rolled her over on her back. Both Danny and Sunny's cocks popped out of her with an audible sound. Sunny stumbled into the bathroom to wash off, while Danny moved to Pooja's head and guided his cock into her mouth ordering her to suck and lick the cum off of him, which she did...barley before flopping back down and going still.

PH10_2_5.jpg


"Well, I think we did it. I think she's finally out." I said to Danny.

"Yep, I think you're right! Man, what a great fuck! You are the luckiest man alive!"
 
I chuckled, "Danny, you haven't seen anything yet."

"Well boys, what's next?" The three of us stood at the foot of the bed looking at Pooja. She was obviously passed out and well fucked. We had rolled her over and spread her legs wide so we could watch fascinated as about a quart of cum trickled out of her well fucked ass and pussy, puddling on the bed.

"I for one need a break." Danny said and Sunny nodded agreement.

"Maybe it's time to make the calls." Both men went to find their phones and soon I could hear them talking on them. I did the same and then sat down on a chair to wait. Shortly, there was a knock at the door and I went to answer it, not bothering to cover up.

Opening the door, I saw several men standing there with a number of others walking down the hall. "Come on in boys, you're at the right place!" Stepping aside, the newcomers filed into the room, each greeting either Danny, Sunny or I. You could hear gasps and exclamations form the new guests as they spotted Pooja lying on the bed oozing cum. "Holy shit Sunny!" one of them said, "You weren't kidding! I thought you were full of shit!"

(MyPornSnap.top)_pooja-hegde-porn-fakes-2-jpgresize575866ssl1.jpg


What Pooja didn't know is that I was about to make another of her fantasies come true. Ever since our first foursome, she had been wanting to have a gang bang with around ten men that would use her body for their pleasure and filling her with hot cum. Tonight was the night. She desperately wanted to go through with it, but every time we started planning it, she would get scared and chicken out, regretting it later. Well now she couldn't chicken out. I had convinced both Sunny and Danny to recruit two other friends to help us out. Additionally, I had asked two of the other men that had responded to the ad to join in.

"Ok everybody, thanks for coming! You're going to make a sexy girl very happy! Let's go over the rules again. Nothing rough, leave no marks and play ends when I say she's had enough. Other than that, you can have her anyway you want her as long as you're careful. You can cum on her or in her wherever you want. I will be circulating and videotaping everything for her to see later, so put on a good show. Everyone will have as many chances as he wants, so no fighting. Enjoy!"

With that, the ten men ripped off their clothes and began what was to be a good solid two hours of constant fucking and fun.

Faces became a blur as the men crowed around. Ten pairs of hands caressed and fondled and probed Pooja's sleeping form. Her nipples were played with, her breasts were squeezed. Men caressed her legs and feet. It didn't take long for someone to get the guts to dip his fingers in her cummy pussy. That seemed to break the spell.

From that moment on, they were all over her. Multiple fingers in her pussy, dipping in her cum filled ass. Cocks were rubbed on her face and thrust between her lips, while others waited their turn at the slutty little passed out girl.

I instructed them to pull her to the edge of the bed and start fucking her pussy while her legs were held spread and up in the air. The first guy approached and rubbed his fat cock along her slippery pussy a few times before thrusting it in and beginning to fuck her unconscious body. I reminded them that she wasn't going to be getting off...at least not till she watched the video, so they should just take their pleasure and not try to hold out. Once I said that, the man in her pussy began to thrust as hard and fast as he could and quickly buried himself to the hilt, filling her with his seed.

pooja-hegde-gangbang.jpg


Pooja-Hegde-full-nude-blacked-fucking-group-sex-leaked-stills.jpg


I got down low for a good vantage point and filmed his cock pulling out of her slick pussy. When it came free, a huge flood of milky white cum squirted out. I only had a few seconds to stare at it until the next man in line stepped up and rammed his cock into her used pussy. Fucking her hard and fast, the last mans' cum kept oozing out around his cock and running down her ass. Then he came, thrusting into her hard, holding himself there while he emptied himself inside her. The scene was the same when he pulled out. Cum gushed out of her and pooled by her ass. I caught it all on video.

[mg]https://asianporngif.com/content/2021/01/asian-slut-enjoying-dicks_001.gif[/img]

One by one, each of the ten including our friends Danny and Sunny took turns fucking her well used pussy. I noticed that the men were moving from her pussy to her face afterwards. They would slide their cocks into her mouth and rub them all over her face and neck, wiping the combined cum from her pussy in her hair to clean themselves off.

sweeteva-7mlvo-79061d.gif


Pooja-hedge-Nude-Fakes-11.jpg


Finally, they had all taken a turn at her. By this time, the first guys were horny again. We decided that we would use her ass in the same way. Propping her up on her knees with a pillow under her hips, we positioned her head at the edge of the bed. The first man scooped up the puddle of cum off the bed and used it to lubricate her sexy ass, dipping one, two than three fingers in her, getting her ready for us. One by one, they took turns again. A man would gently fuck her willing mouth while another fucked her tight ass until he buried himself to the hilt and unloaded his cum in her. As that man would pull out to go wash, another would immediately take his place and ram his cock into her ass, cum oozing out around him. Over and over she was used until everyone had had a turn.

Pooja-hedge-Nude-Fakes-13.jpg


Pooja-Double-Penetration.jpg


After that, a couple of them were spent and decided to get dressed and leave, but the rest were up for another round. This time, someone would lay down and we would maneuver Pooja onto his chest her back to him. We'd all help spread her legs so he could penetrate her ass from below while another would get up and fuck her runny pussy. I never missed a second of the action, paying special attention to all the mess that dribbled and squirted out of her. A few of them were impatient, so they stood next to the bed grabbing her ass and her breasts and jacking themselves off until they came in big wet spurts across her chest or her neck or tummy.

Finally, the last man had cum for the last time. It had been over two hours! Some of the young studs had come three or more times in her or on her. I thanked each of them and ushered them all out. But not before getting a promise from them that they would come back some day for a repeat performance...AND that they each would recruit one hot, well hung friend for the next time.

pooja-3.jpg


After they had all left, I set the camera up on the night stand while climbed up between her splayed legs slowly fucking her cum filled pussy for a long time. When I was on the edge, I pulled out and slipped my throbbing cock into her fucked ass, thrusting a few times before filling her for the second time that night.
 
I took my time taking video and pictures from every angle, even leaving the camera sitting between Pooja's legs pointed at her ass and pussy to catch the slow ooze of cum from both places while I went and got hot rags to clean her off. As I was finishing up, Pooja came around, moaning and finally telling me she needed to pee. I helped her into the bathroom where she finally noticed the remainder of the cum running down her legs and how sore her ass and pussy was. She looked at me sleepily with a smile and asked, "Well, did you boys have a good time tonight? It feels like you used me pretty good. I can't wait to hear all about it."

PicsArt_06-02-08.34.08.jpg


I laughed and told her, "Honey you have no idea..."

voxsy5vbwgdq.jpg


THE-END
 
"Hey! When did you come?" Harish told me to come inside.

"Just come!" I replied confusedly.

"Why did you take that book?" Saying this, he came forward and took the book in my hand and said further, "Hey Baba, you don't read this book, this is a book only for adults ..."

adults always enjoyed it but At that moment I was in a different mood ... My cock was tight after reading the book ' and Harish must have noticed it but still he pulled the book out of my hand ... I quickly said to him,

"Why? Why can't I read? No, this book? What a cool story in it ... Please! Do let me read it ... "

" Oh no! ... If you read this book, you will do the right thing ... you don't have a girlfriend ... then you will 'muchu-muchu' .... it's a very bad habit hi ... so I say .. don't read such a book ... "

" Please, Harish Bhai ... give me this book ... only today ... The story in it is very cool! "

"No, Dada ... if anyone ... especially your 'Didi', not your parents, looked at you, then you have a problem and I have a problem ...

" But brother .. how will they know? ... I won’t tell them I will not show it ... I will not take out this book in front of them. I promise! Please give me this book now. I will read it till evening and bring it to you ... Please! "

I was in such a hurry to read 'that' book that I was literally begging him! When Harish noticed my urgency, he finally agreed!

" You promise me that you will not take me out in front of anyone ... and if someone catches you reading, you will not say my name ... I understand ?? "

" Yes sir! ... Absolutely promise! Thanks! Thank you brother! "I happily took the book from his hand and started walking out ... He stopped me and said,

" Oh wait! ... Did you carry such a book? He hid it in pants ... "

So he put it on my shirt and slipped the book into my pants and took it off his shirt

. .Otherwise it will be in my book ... "

He smiled loudly and my face turned pale! I walked out of his shop smiling ... There is an ironing stall in the side street of our building where we always let the clothes be ironed. In the stall was a table and a counter istrice back of which was a tin shed. He had a room behind a partition in which he lived ...

Harish was from a certain village but had come to the city for subsistence ... He had rented this stall and was ironing and living in it ... Everyone knew him when he was doing business here for many years. We had a good acquaintance with him when he was allowed to iron clothes ....

My father has a grocery store and he stays there all day. My mother is a housewife and in her spare time she goes to her father's shop ... I have an older sister, Keerthi a Didi ... She was married two years ago and she had gone to her husband's house. Our house is quite large in this building built during the British period and each has a separate room.

53c9db15d3e369a76f74ea8fe71c2198.jpg


My name is Sagar ... I go to college and I am in my first year. I have a lot of friends in college but no girlfriends. I don't even know the girls in the area when I don't have any special friends in our area. So I was eager to make friends with the girls, to be with them.

Two months ago my sister's husband went to Dubai for a temporary assignment and he will stay there for 2 years. Sister's father-in-law is actually from Pune and her in-laws are there but her mistress's posting was in Nashik so they were only living in Nashik. Now, after her husband went to Dubai, she was alone in Nashik. She was going to stay with us for 2 years. Of course he was happy because when no one my age was my friend, I would get my sister's company …

Until two months ago, my life was going very normal .... Every morning I used to go to this ironing stall to give clothes and in the evening we used to bring clothes from him. Sometimes one day I would not have to iron the clothes, otherwise I would go to him almost daily. My life has been changing since my sister came to live with us! I noticed an important change in Harishbhai's behavior towards Istriwala .... When my sister was not with us, he would not chat with me much and would not allow me to stay at his stall, but since Didi came, he started chatting with me a little more. He started joking with me, talking nonsense. He used to stop me and tell me many interesting things. When I didn't have a close friend, I started liking his company and I started chatting with him. In the early days, Harish inquired about Keerthi Didi sometimes ... Where did she go after marriage? Where is her father-in-law? ... Where is her husband and when will he come? When I told her that her husband would come after 2 years and she would stay with us for 2 years, a different gleam came in his eyes! I did not realize at the time why he was so excited. But when I got a little skeptical, I reduced my relationship with him a bit. I began to think that Harishbhai did not have good thoughts about my sister ... but when he did not pose any threat to her, I did not worry about it.

181ccef3266eaccdb6171d491f17291b.jpg


Slowly Harishbhai started chatting with me about wives and daughters. He started talking to me about women's delicate organs, sex ... He asked me if I had a girlfriend. When I said 'no' to him, he asked me if I would like to be friends with a girl. I said to him, 'Who wouldn't like that?'

Then he asked me if I had ever seen the delicate organs of a girl or a woman or if I had seen anyone naked. I told him the truth that I had never seen anyone naked or half-naked. Then he mistakenly told me in consolation words that I should try to make friends with a girl so that I would get knowledge about sex from that girl.

We had a lot of chats about such sex but I didn't want to deal with it ... either I had sex with him I used to have fun talking to him and when there was no one to talk to me openly, I used to talk to him about sex without any hesitation. One of my minds was telling me not to talk to him about such a filthy thing as sex but my other mind was telling me that there was nothing wrong with it ... then our relationship became more free!

One morning when I went to Harish Bhai's ironing shop to iron clothes, I did not see him in the shop. He had mostly gone to the back room. When I went to his shop and went inside without standing in front of a tall table like the counter in front of me, I went behind the table as usual and sat on a stool and waited for him to come. As I sat and looked around, I saw a book in the back pocket of the counter. I took out the book and startedit easily. looking at it, I was shocked to see a picture of a naked woman on the cover of the book! I was shocked to read that he was reading such a book! The pocket of the counter was behind and usually no one was coming behind the counter. He was very close to me so I used to come and sit inside. I quickly looked at the door of his inner room and made sure that he was not coming ... then I started reading the book.

I thought it would be a photo book of naked women but if I looked inside it was a book of pornographic stories. Inside, there were only 2/3 pictures of sex like cartoons. I got a little tired but I started reading the story. The story I started reading was about the intercourse between a widowed daughter-in-law and her young brother Dir ... Bapare! What a sexy book it was! Zavazvi was described very openly in that book ... I just read 2/3 paragraphs and my cock became very tight! I was so dumb in reading that I did not know when Harish Bhai came out.

Our conversation on the first of the story had taken place at that time. Then he gave me the book in such a way that he is doing me a great favor. I knew at that time It wasn't that he had put the book there on purpose and I had found it in the trap he had set!

Then when I got home I went to my room and locked the door and secretly started reading the book. It was my first time reading such a dirty book of sexy stories. Before I could read, I was so excited that I pulled my cock out of my bermuda and started reading the book moving. The cockstory in that book was so sexy! In the worst filthy words in sex, the book openly describes how a daughter-in-law stimulates her dira by showing her naked body and sucks from him ... There were five or six different incidents in that book and I read it twice! I had rubbed my cock twice with a fist until I read that book!

As promised to Harish, I went to his shop in the evening to return the book but I did not want to return it. But when I had to give it to him, I went with Nilaja. When I handed him the book back, he looked at me and asked with a smile, "Do you like the book?"

"Yes! ..." I replied a little embarrassed.

"Are you ashamed ... don't tell me then ..." he asked me, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Oh no ... the book was so cool! ... do you still have it ??" I asked him.

"There are ... there are a lot of books ..." he said smiling.

"Then why don't you let me read?" I asked, looking at him hopefully.

"I'll give it ... not now but I'll give it to you later ..." So he took the book and went to put it in the inner room ...

Then every day after that I started asking him about such a book of sexy stories and he would give it later. Reason kept avoiding giving me the book. This went on for almost a week ... that week I was remembering the description in the book I had read before and was stroking my cock four or five times a day, then a week later I lost my temper and sat down in Harish's shop and started begging him Give me a book anyway. I literally had enough left to hold his feet! Then he brought me a book from inside, pretending to be really kind to me. While giving the book, he said to me, "I give you this book but on one condition ..."

"What condition?" I enthusiastically asked to take the book.

"You read the book and brought it back to tell me what you liked about the book ..." he said with a smile.

"Yes, I will ... I will tell you ..." I said to get ready quickly.

"It just did not want to say in detail what and how you liked it ... ..."

"Yes, yes! ... I certainly will go .... now ..."

So I took him in hand and a book in my pants as I walked out of his shop ... Anyway, I immediately agreed to his terms when I wanted the book, and still, after reading the book, I would get to tell someone what I felt and what came to my mind ... when I had no other friends. My thoughts, my doubts could be cleared with him. Jumping with joy and excitement, I came home and secretly started reading the book like last time ... This book also had a very sexy story like the last book.

Page_01-2.jpg


The story in this book was about a boy who Aunty's neighbor's husband is working in the suburbs and she is hungry for sex.There were many such incidents in that story .... In the end, in the story, the three or four children eat that aunty at the same time, that incident was very strange and sex! Just after reading that episode two or three times I skipped the cocks twice!

When I went to return the book to Harish's shop in the evening, he asked me mischievously, "What then, Sagar ... How did the story feel?" "Very sexy!" I replied enthusiastically. "Didn't your sister see you reading a book?" Suddenly he asked me. "No! .. I read the book by locking the door in my room ..." I answered quickly but I found his question very strange! Why did he suddenly take his sister's name? "What do you like in the story?" He asked me curiously to change the subject.

"The last scene ... the scene where the three of them kiss that aunty ..." I said excitedly. "Oh, that scene is a climax .. a full fuck! ... What do you like about that scene?" Harish said enthusiastically. "That aunty takes it all at once ..." I said.

"What exactly? Tell me ..." Harish asked me whispering.

"One of them is licking Aunty's pussy and one of them is putting his cock in her ass from behind ... One is licking her mouth by giving cock in her mouth and one is licking her Breast and licking her Breast ...."

"Ahhhh ... isn't that a great scene? ... that aunty must have got to take four cocks ... she must be a very hot aunty ..." Harish said with a strange smile and excitement.

818_1000.gif


"But is there really such an aunty taking four cocks at a time? Is this story true ??" I also asked Harish excitedly.

"Oh, everything works in this world ... of course, these writers don't write stories ... they would have seen it, they would have done it ... Oh, she was the aunt of the neighbor ... ... "Harish winked at me.

"What are you saying ??? Really ???" I asked in surprise … "Oh then what ... I will give you a book to read .... let's run away from here now ... I have a lot of work to do ...." So Harish kicked me out of his shop .... I was shocked to hear his words that someone is cheating on his mother and sister .... Why does anyone know that thought? My cock was so tight! The thought of Keerthi didi came to my mind quickly ... My sister's thoughts made my cock harder and I felt ashamed! I came home shaking that thought out of my mind.

wp4398776.jpg


After that, it became my daily routine to go to Harish's shop in the morning to iron clothes and secretly take a book of porn stories from him. Then in the afternoon sit in my room and read the book and stroke the cock. Then he would go to his shop in the evening to get the clothes back and return the book to him. While reading the book, I used to rub my cock at least twice ... I used to punch the book once before going to bed at night, and when I woke up in the morning, I would go to the toilet and hit the book again, remembering the story.
 
I got into the habit of punching four times a day ... I was well aroused by reading those sexy stories and now I am really looking for a girl to fuck ... Harish started looking at my cock while talking about the story in the book in his shop ... My cock used to be tight and he knew I was aroused so I didn't try to cover the puffiness of my cock that was visible on my pants.

Harish used to wear Lungi in the shop and while talking to me he used to stand with one foot on the side small stool ... then under the pretext of scratching his thigh he would put his hand in the Lungi which would slide his Lungi and I could see his cock ... I used to see cocks, but he was mostly excited because his cock was also a little hard.

One such evening I went to him to fetch clothes and return a book ... He easily asked me about Keerthi didi. I answered him softly ... Then he asked me, "Why doesn't your sister come to fetch ironing clothes now? She used to come often before the wedding ...."

"She doesn't need to come because I'm coming ... she was coming before the wedding but then when she left I had to work ..." I replied easily. "Oh, but if you ever have to go somewhere, she can come to get clothes ..." Harish said. "Yeah! But I won't let that happen ... I want to return the book to you ... So I'll leave it to you no matter what I do ..." I said.

"Oh, but you can come anytime in the afternoon to return the book ... there is no need to come in the evening ..." he said. "Hey, I come from college and I get good privacy in the afternoon ... then I read that book ... and bring it back in the evening ..." I explained.

"Oh but you don't have to give the book in the evening ... you keep the book at night and bring it back the next morning ..."

"Really? Can I keep the book until nightfall?" I asked happily.

"Yeah so ... you don't have to come in the evening ... you keep reading at night and keep moving your cool cock ... on the contrary you can read books all night long as you feel like Keep giving ... "

"Wow! .. What fun ... will I keep the book all night? ... then there will be a commotion ...." I said happily.

"Oh no ... so you don't have to come in the evening to fetch clothes ... you send it to your sister ..." Harish said, smiling mysteriously. I was a little wary of him and asked him skeptically, "Oh, but what if Keerthi didi didn't come? What if she asked me to come?"

"Avoid coming up with any reason ... otherwise don't stay at home at that time ..." Harish said, smiling disguisedly. "But why do you think she should come to get clothes?" I asked him.

"Oh, you don't know how ..." Harish smiled again and said, "Your sister is so beautiful! Her face is so sweet! I feel so good when I see her face! I can't see her face ... so I'm telling her to send for clothes ... "

"Harishbhai ... it's a little too much ..." I said to him in a slightly raised voice.

"Hey, Sagar ... why are you angry? ..." Harishbhai put his hand on my shoulder and explained to me, "Your sister has no problem with this .... Now you tell me ... I am helping you by giving you this book, am I not? Am I satisfying your appetite for sex with this book? Then you should help me to be happy too ... Your sister came ... I will see her ... I will feel better, I will be a little happier ... What's the harm? I'll just look at her ... I won't do anything ... "

Now I understand why he was telling me to return the book in the morning ... In the evening my sister came to fetch clothes instead of me. He was going to secretly look at her sexy jaw with a lustful look. I thought for a moment, should I really send my sister to get some clothes? If she comes, will Harish do anything to her? After considering all the possibilities, I realized that Harish could do nothing but look at my sister with a lustful look ... If Keerthi didi noticed that and she hit him, she would automatically stop coming and Harish would have no reason to call her.

Keerthy-Suresh-in-yellow-saree-may-2018-stills-5.jpg


So, after much thought, I decided to send Keerthi didi to fetch clothes in the evening. I told him that my sister would not come every day but 2/3 times a week because I could not avoid it every day ... Harish gladly agreed and let me read two books that day ....

Then in the evening, for some reason or another, I started avoiding bringing ironing clothes ... In the evening, since there was only Keerthi didi at home, I had to go to Harish's shop to fetch her clothes. .. She didn't mind much about it when she was working sometimes before marriage ...

In the first week, Keerthi Didi went to fetch clothes from him 2/3 times, then the next evening when I went to fetch clothes from him, he enthusiastically started telling me, "Dude, Sagar! What a cool pink dress your sister wore yesterday! She looked so sexy in it! Her dress was so tight that her Breast was bulging out from the hollow neck ... The robe was so thin that I could see her breasts through it. I wanted to look at her boobs like this ... Isn't this the mirror here? I was looking at her Breast through it ... "

With that he showed me the small mirror in front of me. He had put that small mirror on the wall of his sheet so that Hardly anyone would notice ... then he must have seen my sister's breasts through it ....

"Oh, I ironed the clothes again to make your sister stay longer ... I was looking at her big mamma in the mirror while ironing ..." Harish's eyes were lustful as he told me that ... Said "Harishbhai ... this is not right ... I started sending her because you told me ... but don't keep her here for long ...."

bb4f74ce141d356602e41288f351aab4.jpg


"Hey man, Sagar .... I stop her every day for a while ... but yesterday she looked so sexy! ... I wanted to keep looking at her boobs .... friend! I have never seen anyone like her .... You are so lucky! Sexy stuff like her is in your house ... "

"Harishbhai ... She is my sister ... don't talk to her about goods ..." I said I was a little irritated.

"Oh Sagar .... don't be angry! ... there is nothing wrong in praising what is beautiful ... I admire your sister when she is really beautiful ... and what do you think of me when you are my best friend. What a shame to say that. " Harishbhai explained to me.

"But Harishbhai ... she is my ..."

"Oh you know, Ray ...," he said quickly, stopping me, "she's your sister ... but she's beautiful, she's sexy! ... so there's nothing wrong with saying that ... Now look at that ... We watch movies, we all like heroines, we feel sexy ... our cocks get tight when we see their youth, we fuck them in dreams but ... now that heroine is also someone's sister .... So why don't we stop dreaming about them? Do you give it? No, no ... We look at their youth, remember them and punch them .... That's right ... She's your sister ... But I don't have any ... So it's wrong to say what I think about her. What? "

Surprisingly, his argument seemed right to me! I didn't like it a bit, but I didn't feel wrong ... Either the book of Zavazvi's stories he gave me was very hot and I was starting to feel like I should actually have Zavazvi. But when I was not likely to get a kiss from any girl, I was reducing my frustration by talking to Harish in such a sexy and dirty way ... So when he used to say such dirty things, he would increase my arousal and in a way I would be sexually satisfied ...

Now his dirty talk was about my sister ... but he was not harming me, on the contrary, I started to feel a different kind of excitement ... when he was talking about my sister, my cock was very tight without my knowledge! ... I could feel a different sensation in my cock! So I didn't object to him talking any more and let him talk about my sister as he wanted ...

After that day, Harish started talking about my sister very casually. From her appearance, from her delicate body, he began to make very dirty comments. At first I thought it would be nice to hear it but hearing that made my cock incredibly tight. And then I started liking his sexy comments about Keerthi didi ... On the contrary, sometimes I would make a point and encourage Harish to talk dirty about her. I was getting an anonymous orgasm after hearing erotic comments about my sister ...

3388b663418b174d85451d893310929a.jpg


Now my look at my sister has changed! Before this she was my ‘respectable sister’ but now she seemed to me a ‘sexy goods’. Now I was secretly observing her sexuality. 27/28 year old didi was a very sexy woman! Madamast Jawani was running through her whole body. Especially her breasts were very full, her buttocks were bulging and fleshy ... My cock used to be twenty-two when I saw hollow bembi on a flat stomach, thighs full of banana seeds. The little mangalsutra around her neck only made her think that she was married, otherwise she would have felt like a college girl…

When everyone in our house was a little modern-minded, no one forced my sister to wear a sari after marriage. Being in her own home, she used to be a little careless in terms of clothes. It benefited me and my Landa. Unbeknownst to her, I was observing her entire breasts and buttocks. When she was at home, she used to wear an old Punjabi dress or a skirt-top or a jeans-T-shirt. When the clothes were always small or tight in size, another button or hook was always open. So I always got a glimpse of her full breasts.

If she was wearing a T-shirt, she would not be wearing a bra inside. She already had a big Breast in which the T-shirt was tight so the shape of the nipple on the Breast was easily visible. Sometimes her nipple was stiff and its shape was obvious. When she was asleep, I could see her nipples from her t-shirt. Sometimes she would change clothes in front of me in a hurry. At that time I used to get a glimpse of her naked breasts and that nipple.

b6fd488e76fee5607bf5c590af76651b.jpg


She wore a shirt-like top that kept the top one or two buttons open. Then for some reason she bent down so that the bulge of her Breast protruded from her open neck. She would sit on a chair, bend over the table, write or read, or stand next to him, and her open neck would show the full bulge inside ... The brown nipple on the bulge and the chocolate arrow would be clearly visible. Didi had no idea that I was looking at her with lustful eyes. Maybe she thought I was too young or she didn't think her younger brother was looking at her lustfully.

One such afternoon when I went to Harish's shop, he was telling me. "Dude, Sagar ... when your sister came to pick up your clothes yesterday, she was wearing those tight pants and white top ... Dude, you should have seen her ass ... she looked so thick and round, what can I say .. .. those pants were sitting so tight on her ass that the shape of the inside panties was obvious ... your sister's ass was looking so cool that i thought that's how it should go and turn the cock on her ass from behind ... "

"I was barely controlling myself ... her top was just coming down her waist ... and it was so tight that her big mommy looked so cool ... man! I was so excited to see her I went 3 times and filtered my cock ... but now remembering your sister's body, my cock is getting tight ... "

With that he hurried to the back room of the shop and slammed the door. I don't know why he went in and why he closed the door ... After a while he opened the door and came out and smiled at me ... I asked him, "What happened, brother Harish? Why did you go inside all of a sudden?"

"Oh, remembering your sister, my cock became very tight ... then we cooled it down a bit ...," he said, waving his fist and gesturing, He smiled and I smiled shamelessly ... He smiled and asked me, "I was wondering where is your sister going with such sexy clothes? I saw her leaving yesterday. When she came back, she came here directly to pick up the clothes. I mean, she had met someone ..."

8148d778ae0caf49c25db559c97e79e9.jpg


"What do I know? Where did she go and who did she meet ..." I replied.

"She must have met her boyfriend most of the time ..." Harish winked at me … "Boyfriend? How will my sister be? She's married ..." I said.

"So what happened? She must have been her ex-boyfriend ... now that she is living here, she must have gone to meet him ..." Harish said.

"I don't know ... but it should be as you say ... maybe it's her boyfriend ..." I said.

I replied on purpose because after hearing that, Harish will say some more dirty things about my sister .... and I will be encouraged to hear that ...
 
Back
Top