Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays - Page 67 - SexBaba

Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays

"Shall I tell you clearly, Sagar? Aren't you angry?" Harish asked me.

"Oh don't say ... I was angry with you ..." I reassured him (and encouraged him to talk more dirty about my sister).

"I think your sister must be sniffing at her boyfriend ... because she's so sexy that she's having sex.

You can't live without it ... "Harish said smiling.

"Hmm .. something .... she's sexy from the beginning ... but where did she get married before? So where was she going to her boyfriend or was she kissing him ..." I suddenly revealed.

"Hey, do you know if she was cheating on her boyfriend before the wedding or not? Maybe to your old 'friend' ... "Harish was talking as if he knew my sister's complete history ...

Eu_BNlHVIAEVmpG.jpg


"Yeah most of the time ... maybe that's what you're talking about ..." I answered thoughtfully.

"Maybe ... Of course ... Did you see your sister when you came home yesterday? Her top was a bit crumpled ... Most of her boy friends must have pressed her boobs on top ... He took off her clothes and waited until she was naked. Maybe not ... He must have sucked your sister's tight boobs and big nipples ... "

"But ..." I said.

"Tell me one ... have you seen your sister naked?"

Harish asked me side by side .... I knew that he was getting more and more excited while saying every sentence about my sister ... He started moving his hand from his lungi to his cock ... I was getting excited just like he was. .. My cock was getting tight ... Looking at the tent , I said, "I mean, I haven't seen her completely naked yet ... but I've seen her breasts bulge a lot ... sometimes when she changes clothes I can even see her nipples ..."

"What do you mean? She changes clothes in front of you ??" Harish asked in surprise.

"No ... I mean when she's in a hurry I'm in the room but she doesn't feel anything ..." I said.

"She must be showing you on purpose ... Dude .... Your sister is a real joker that shows her brother's Breast ...." He said winking at me.

"No no... she doesn't show me anything on purpose ... I'm watching it secretly ..."

"How is the color of her nipple? Her nipples will be very big ..." Harish asked.

"Her nipples are brown ... and your guess is correct! ... her nipples are well long ... the aurola around her nipples is round ...."

"Ahhh ... tell me ... tell me more about your sister ... I'm getting excited ..." Harish started rubbing his cock ...

"When my sister uses old clothes at home, they are very tight and they are too small ... When she doesn't wear a bra at home, I can see her breasts from her clothes .. Her boobs are so big! ..." I also told her excitedly .

Sexy-nude-keerthi-suresh-showing-her-hot-boobs-naked-nipple.jpg


"Tell me one, Sagar ... your sister will be jealous of many people ... her boyfriend and other friends ... she will be a real rand ..."

"Harishbhai ... What do you call her randi? Randi is a woman who is taken away by many people? Then my sister is a bit like that ...." I asked Harish.

"Hey dude .... do you know what she does when she goes out? "

Saying this, Harish went and locked the door of the shop from inside. And then he came close to me ... straightening his lungi he pulled his cock out from inside and he started moving ... seeing his cock my eyes widened! His red cock was thick and elongated like a cobra ... It was straight and hard like a rusty iron rod ...

"I don't know about her other friends but my brother-in-law is definitely lucky that he has got a sexy wife like my sister ... she can eat it whenever she wants ..."

"Oh, but where is he here now? ... He is sitting there in Dubai ... And here your sister is being snatched from her friends ... Her friends must be enjoying her youth ... Yes or no?"

"There will be ... there will be robbery ... there will be robbery ... there will be robbery ... there will be robbery ... there will be robbery ... there will be a robbery ..."

"Sagar, have you seen your sister's pussy? ... tell me .... have you ever seen her pussy ??" Harish asked excitedly.

"No Ray ... I never got that chance ... I tried many times to see her pussy ... but no luck!" I answered.

Now Harish came very close to me and he put his hand on my hard cock from my pants and he started rubbing my cock. He gestured to me to take his cock in his hand ... I didn't want to touch his cock but when he was rubbing my cock I had to rub his cock ... I reached out and grabbed his cock ... his cock was hot. It looked and was really as hard as iron! …

Harish unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out from inside. Then he grabbed my cock and started moving it ... He gestured to me that I should move his cock as he was moving my cock .... Then I started moving his cock ... For the first time in my life my cock was touched by someone other than me and I was holding someone else's cock in my hand ...

"Dude, Sagar .. your sister is the number one slut! ... ! ... Have you ever seen her walking down the street? I want to take it ... and she invites everyone to put your cock in my ass ... "Harish said, moving my cock.

"Gandhi means ??" I asked, moving his cock.

"Did you ever kiss anyone ??" I asked.

"Hey Ray ... I'll tell you what's funny ... All of a sudden it feels tight ... When I look at your sister's ass, the only thought that comes to my mind is ... Will I ever get to put a cock in her ass ... Dude ... What can I say .. how much I want to fuck your sister ... every time I look at your sister, I look at her ass .. then I think that's how it should go and fuck her horizontally ... " ...

"Harishbhai ... are you so mad to fuck my sister?" I asked him in a hoarse voice.

"Oh, what can I tell you now ... Someone will go crazy to fuck her ... You tell me ... If you get to fuck your sister, will you fuck her or not? Even if your sister is there, will you leave her ??" Harish asked me, pressing my cock.

Harish asked me that and I went to the clouds ... I started imagining and in my imagination I undressed my sister and started fucking her ... That idea was so pleasant and erotic that both my mind and cocks started floating in the air .... There was a different tension in my cock!

"Oh Harishbhai ... I will kiss ... I will kiss my sister ... Wow! What fun! ... But how is that possible ??? She will call me for a while and say 'My dear brother, fuck me!' ... It can't happen ... "I finally said in a desperate tone.

"Oh, it can happen ... of course it can happen ..." Harishbhai showed me the leaf of hope!

"No man ... how ??" I asked him in surprise ...

"Hey friend ... everything can happen in this world .... i just need an idea .... if you do as I say then you will get your sister to eat ... but you have to listen to me ... speak! My ?? " Harish asked me ...

"Yes brother ... I will listen to you ...," I was so deep in the pit of lust at that moment that I did not know what I was talking about ... In that blur I said to him, "I will listen to what you say. .. Please tell me ... how can I make her?

I was so aroused that I was begging a stranger to help me so that I could fuck my sister .... Both of our cocks were so hard! And we were both moving each other's cocks loudly ...

"Okay friend! ... I will help you ... but before that you promise me ... that you will not tell anyone about your planning ... no matter what ..." Harish asked me.

"Yeah bro ... I promise ... I won't tell anyone ..." I said quickly.

"Okay ... but I have to feed her before you feed her ... let her feed me so I can make your arrangement ... do you know?"

"Yeah! Got it! ... I don't mind ..." I said excitedly.

"Well then ... do as I say ... once you do that then you take me to your house ... and then we both fuck your sister ... I will put my cock in her ass and you put your cock in her pussy ... OK? Approved? " Harish asked me.

"Approved! .... Ohhhh Harishbhai ... I will do what you say ... I will help you with everything .... Then you will kiss my sister ... Then I will kiss her ... My sister ... My Sister Randi .. ohhhh ... ahhhh ... ahhh ... I'm falling ... ohhhh ... I'm starting to swallow ... "

And the semen started dripping from my cock .... I couldn't stand the idea that I was sucking my sister and my cock started to gush ..... When my cock stopped leaking, I opened my eyes and looked at Harish. He looked at me and smiled and I smiled a little! I had ejaculated but Harish's cock had not ejaculated yet and was still very hard ... I was moving his cock all of a sudden ... he looked at me and smiled strangely and started blabbering ...

"Sagar ... you are the number one slut! ... you punched your sister's name and rubbed your cock in her name ... and the mere idea of fucking her made your cock swallow quickly ... you see ... how much of your randi sister The effect is on you ... Her youth forces her brother to suck cock ... So what will happen to others like me? ... I want to fuck her more than you want her to fuck .... So you have to fuck her "No matter what happens ... I will have to go to jail for fucking her ... but I will not let her go now ... she must let me eat ... and she must let you eat too ...."

keerthi-suresh-bondage-actresses-with-huge-boobs-439x1024.jpg


"If she doesn't let me eat, I will forcefully fuck her ... I will fuck and tear her pussy .... I will bite her by pressing her Breast .. I will fuck her by sucking her nipples ... .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ... Give me a lump in your pussy ... give me a lick in your ass ... ahhh ... ahhh ... ohhhh ... "

After saying this, Harish's cock started dripping ... Semen started dripping from his cock and my hand started falling down ... Today I first realized that so much semen comes out of a man's cock .... I kept moving his cock and he closed his eyes, he was enjoying the orgasm ... When his cock stopped dripping, I let go of his cock and wiped my hand on the towel lying on the side ... I wiped my cock with the same towel, put my cock in my pants and zipped it ...

Then Harish wiped our semen down with the same towel and cleaned it ... Then he took me to his inner room and he made tea for both of us. After having tea, we started planning to fuck my sister ... Harish was very smart about his wife! He had many ideas in his head on how to convince a woman and he told me which ideas would apply to my sister ...

But he told me one thing that he would fuck my sister first and then I would be able to fuck her ... He took his promise from me and then he started telling me exactly what to do …

"Look, Sagar ... now you do this ... when you are alone with your sister, you keep looking at her Breast. She should notice that ... even if she sees you looking at her Breast, don't look away ... If she says something to you or if she has any objections, then you should apologize to her, but mostly look at her Breast, her ass ... If she doesn't have any objections, then understand that she has no problem ... "

"Then you take the next step and start touching her body unknowingly ... especially when she is wearing sexy clothes ... try to touch her boobs or ass on purpose ... touch her delicate limbs pretending to be accidental ... Use all these tricks and tell me what your sister's reaction will be after 2/3 days ... Do you understand? "

"Yes sir! ... I'll tell you to come ..."

Having said that, I left Harish's shop .... I was very happy that day and I was in a different fantasy ... I was very excited with the idea that my sexy sister would get me to eat ...

EtjHTaZUcAEAnWM.jpg:large


From the next day Harish and I started behaving like we were planning .... After I came home from college in the afternoon, Keerthi and I were only at home because my mother was at the shop with my father .. This time in the afternoon when we were both at home was the right time for my planning .. While walking around the house, I started staring at Keerthi Didi's boobs and buttocks ... At first she didn't notice it but then she started noticing it ... But she didn't tell me that she didn't take any objection ...

Maybe she didn't feel anything about it or she thought it was a feeble thing .... it went on like this for the first couple of days ... I kept looking at her raised body and she didn't take any objection even though she noticed it. It so happened that our first planning was successful! Then I started acting like our second plan ...

On the evening of the third day, when Keerthi didi came to my room, she was wearing only a blouse and skirt ... she had mostly come from outside and she had removed the sari as it was a bit difficult ... she had come to ask me if I would have tea ... My eyes were fixed on her body! Her pink blouse was thin and it showed her inner black bra and the tight bulge in it.

For a few moments, my eyes were fixed on Keerthi didi's erection and when she grabbed my attention, I looked up at her .... She asked me again, do you want tea? I whispered that 'Hawaii' ... then she started to go out .... I got up quickly and followed her ... seeing her in blouse and petticoat, my cock was up ... what a sexy look my sister! When I wanted to touch her now, I hurried after her ...

Keerthy-Suresh-Nude-Naked-Fake-Photo-Collection.jpg


When she started to turn in the kitchen, I went straight to the toilet in front of her ... We collided as I expected! When we collided, I put my hand up and my hand started to lift her ... I pressed it lightly ... but when our limbs were colliding with each other, she could not because I deliberately touched her lift ... it's hard. There was a lot of rubbing on her thighs under the cock ... I went ahead saying 'sorry' and without looking at her reaction, I entered the toilet ...
 
When I came to the toilet, I sighed and let out a sigh! In the sense that she didn't say anything or that she didn't follow me, she must not have felt anything ... Oh God! But what a lush touch of her Breast! .... very soft but just as hard! My cock was already hard and after rubbing it on her thigh it became even harder! ... I took off my bermuda and took off my underwear and then put on bermuda again ...

I had deliberately removed the underwear because I wanted to rub my cock on her buttocks and show her the stiffness of my cock ... but I was so aroused that my cock became too hard and Bermuda's tent had grown somewhat .... sure When I couldn't go out with such a tent, I stopped for a while and got a little 'cold' and came out only after sitting in the tent ....

When I came out, I stepped into the kitchen ... Didi was standing in front of the kitchen and doing something ... In the meantime, she was opening the door of the fridge on the side and bending down to draw something ... Guessing her movement, I moved behind her .. Again, as if something was moving past her, I followed her and asked her, 'How long will it take for the tea to be made?' When she leaned back in a bent position, her crooked buttocks touched my thigh ....

Taking that chance I pressed my hard cock in both her buttocks ... I pressed from behind and she pressed forward ... and my hard cock was pushed in her buttocks for a few seconds ... her buttocks felt hot on my cock ... Hardly stopping for 3/4 seconds, I stepped aside and proceeded to wash my hands under the washbasin in the corner ... to show that I went there to wash my hands ....

While washing my hands, I was thinking of the touch of my cock buried in her buttocks ... Just 3/4 second touch but I was so relieved that only my cock knows that pleasure! Done ... When I turned around after washing my hands, I saw that Keerthi didi was looking at me with her hands on her waist and smiling mischievously ... For a moment, my Breast collapsed! But with all my strength, I looked at her with a questioning smile, smiling mischievously, she said to me,

"Sagar ... I have noticed in the last few days that you are getting more and more bitten ... Why is it okay? Why is that? What is the reason that you have started behaving so strangely ..."

"K ... what sister? What are you talking about? I don't understand ..."

"You know very well what I'm talking about ...."

"What about Didi? I don't really understand what you're talking about ..." I was refusing even though I knew ...

"Oh come on, Sagar ... you're staring at my Breast, my buttocks ... Do you mean I didn't notice?" She said, smiling mischievously again.

eff2847c0d8614710954c3ea437b7fdb.jpg


One thing was for sure! ... She was not angry with my behavior! There was no anger or complaint in her asking but there was mischievousness .... It was a good sign that I was not in any danger ... I shrugged and said,

"Well, sister! ... nothing like that ... you must have felt that way when I was watching ..."

"Oh but ..."

As soon as she was about to say something, the tea on the gas started overflowing. She had taken a look again ... In an instant, her tight blush in her blouse was shaking ... Her buttocks wrapped in a petticoat were squeezing …

I came to my room and sat on the chair. I started remembering the pleasure of touching Keerthi didi's boobs and buttocks .... My cock was hard at that time and I felt harder after remembering the touch made to her ... Now... I just wanted to show Kreethi didi the hardness of my cock, so I just sat there ....

After a while Kreethi didi came to my room with a cup of tea ... I looked at her, she had the same mischievous smile on her lips .... When she came in, her attention was first on my Bermuda tent .... Blossomed and she said to me, "What ... did you run away while I was talking here ... what did you think? .. Did you run away? ....`` She approached me and gave me a cup of tea …

"No, it's not like that ... you were going to come here with tea ... then I came here ..." I said, taking a cup and drinking.

"Hmmm ... but you have to tell me what's going on in your mind these days ... it doesn't matter if you don't want to tell me now but then someday you have to tell me ... I want a reason for your changed behavior. ... Do you understand? "

Taking a pause, she smiled once more and turned and walked out of my room ... When she backed away, my eyes were fixed on her buttocks again! I felt like she was walking out of the room slowly, licking her buttocks a little more than usual ... either her buttocks were already rumbling and she was wearing that tight petticoat on it .. then her buttocks were moving differently, shaking ... rumbling The outline of her inner black panties was clearly visible from the buttocks ...

Keerthi-Suresh-Exotic-Playground.jpg


All in all, it turned out that Keerthi didi was not angry ... On the contrary, when she was smiling mischievously, it was also proved that she had no objection to my behavior .... That is, our planning was successful ... That is, Keerthi didi was in our trap. I found and I was going to get a chance to eat her …

In that joy I got up quickly and quickly went and closed the door ... Then I took off all my clothes and I was completely naked and sleeping on the bed I started moving my cock ... While moving the cock I started remembering my sister in blouse, petticoat ... her Remembering the touch of the Breast bulge and the fleshy buttocks, I started hitting the poppy fist ... In a few moments, my bar blew up and the spray of semen was blown in the air ...

keerthi-suresh-hot.jpg


The next morning I went to Harish's shop to give clothes ... then I honestly told him everything that happened. He was also happy to hear my progress! He patted my back and said happily,

"Look ... I was telling you that your sister is a good slut ... she will definitely let you eat ... now you have to do the next trick as I tell you ..."

So he gave me some more tips and explained some things ... I assured him that I would do the same and took another new book of stories from him. Then for a couple of days I kept observing Kreethi didi's breasts and buttocks in a way that she would know, as he said. We also kept touching her buttocks and buttocks when we met. She was aware of it but she didn't say anything to me ... once or twice she just stopped and looked at me but she didn't say anything to me ...

On the evening of the third day, when Keerthi didi was going to the market for some shopping, she asked me if she would come with me. I was happily ready! I went to the market with her that day. It was night when we got back. The next morning I went to Harish's shop early to give 'clothes' because then I wanted to go to college ... He was happy to see me and he greeted me with a smile. He quickly slammed the door of the shop and excitedly asked me ...

"Hey man, Sagar ... where did you and your sister go yesterday ?? I saw you two going together ..."

"She wanted to buy something ... she took me with her ..." I replied smiling.

"Ass yes ... I thought ... she came to pick up the clothes before you left yesterday ... how sexy your sister looked! .... how transparent was that black chiffon sari! It looked cool! ... The sari was also fine and the blouse was also fine ... The black bra inside looked straight .... "Harish said, scratching his thigh. It was a sign that his cock was rising …

"I knew you would love to see my sister in that sexy saree ... so I pretended to send her to you ..." I told him excitedly.

"What do you mean? ... How?" He asked in surprise ...

"Hey ... I saw her wearing that sari ..." I said.

"What? Did you see her wearing a sari ??" Harish asked excitedly rubbing his cock on his lungi.

"Oh no ... Before she put on the sari, she came to my room and asked me, 'Will you come to the market with me?' I immediately said 'come' ... then she said to me 'OK I am ready to wear sari' ... she went to her room and I said in my mind I can see her wearing sari so I came to her room to check The door to her room was open, and the curtain was half-closed. "

"Ahh yes ... I think that Randi must have deliberately left it open ... so that he can see his own brother ..." Harish said in a strangely excited tone.

"Yeah, maybe it's like that ....," he said to my sister again 'Randi' I didn't mind and I continued to tell him, "So I'm giving up that chance? ... I immediately stood secretly behind the curtain. I saw her changing clothes inside .... "

"Oh wow! ... you took a great chance .. don't tell me what you saw ..." Harish asked, rubbing his cock uneasily.

"Didi gently removed the gown from her head ... for a moment she was just standing on her black bra and panties ..." I said excitedly.

"Wow! ... Does your sister look sexy?" Harish asked, widening his eyes.

"Yeah ... she's so sexy! ... her big breasts didn't fit in that bra ... flat blonde belly ... panties stretched out on a watermelon-like ass below .... When I was excited to tell that to Harish, I started rubbing my hardening cock ...

KeerthySureshnudenavelinbikiniwithoutdressnudecleavagexxxHDFake.jpg


"Then what happened next?" Harish asked impatiently.

"Next she gently took the black blouse and slowly inserted it ... she hooked the blouse with her big bulge in the cup of the blouse .... I could see everything clearly when her face was towards the door while wearing the blouse ..."

"Oh then what ... that whore randi was showing you everything ... "

"After wearing the blouse, she took a black petticoat and put her legs in it and tied it around the waist ... then after a long time she started wearing the sari ....

"To show you ... Randi! ..." said Harish suddenly.

"Then slowly she was straightening her sari .... My cock was so tight when I saw my sister wearing a sari and seeing her in that sexy sari, I immediately went to the bathroom and started stroking my cock ..."

"Dude ... if I were in your place, I would not have been patient .. I would have gone inside and tore off your sister's sari and made her naked and I would have been very jealous of her ..."

"Oh but I couldn't do that ... so I went to the bathroom and started stroking cock ... then I thought that if you look at her in this sexy saree you will have a lot of fun ... so I started thinking,'' How can she be sent to you ... "I said.

"Oh you are my true friend! ... You know exactly what I would like to see ... So what excuse did you make?" Harish asked curiously…

"While I was thinking, my sister came out of the bathroom calling my name ... I asked her, 'What is it?' So she asked me, 'What are you doing inside? Are you ready?' Then I said to her, 'I came to the bathroom to take a bath when my limbs were soaked with sweat' ... She asked me, 'How long will it take you?' Then my tube ignited and I said to her, 'I'll be out in five minutes ... but my clothes are on the iron .... I'll get ready soon if I bring them ... otherwise it will take time ...' Then she started babbling to me. .. I requested her to go and get my clothes. She was not ready before but if she did not go, she realized that I would have to go and we would be late. .... "

"Yeah ... so you made such an excuse ... she came to take your clothes to me ... she looked like a rag girl! ... .... When she left, I moved the cock and drained the water .... "Harish said.

"Then my sister came home with my clothes. Then I got ready and we both went to the market ..." I said ...

"Then did you take a chance in the market or not? I wanted to touch Didi 'here and there' ..." Harish asked curiously ...

"Didn't you take it ... at the very beginning I took a good chance while getting off the bus ..." I said to him, smiling in a triumphant tone …

"What are you saying? .. very much! .. Tell me soon ... How did you get the chance? ..." Harish asked happily …

Then I enthusiastically started telling Harish about going to the market …

Keerthi didi and I left the house and stood for the rickshaw on the nose .. The rickshaw was not coming for a long time. When there was a bus stop next to me, I said to my sister,

"Didi, the rickshaw is not coming ... When will you get the rickshaw? When will you go to the railway station? Shall we go by bus? "

"No! ... the bus will take a long time ... the bus is too crowded ..." Didi replied, seeing the crowd at the bus stop.

Just then the bus going to the market area came ... it stopped and people started getting on it ... I quickly said to my sister, "Didi, the bus has arrived ... let's go quickly ... When will we get a rickshaw? ..."

"Oh, but the bus is so crowded ... Can you climb?" Didi saw the crowd of the bus and said …

"Get it ... you go ...."

With that, I grabbed my sister's hand and pulled her and we both started running towards the bus ... When the bus was double-decker, it took time for all the passengers to board it. We hurried to the door of the bus and started climbing through the crowd ... I took my sister in front of me because it was better for me to hit her than to hit her from behind ... She was a lady so the next people let her climb thinking that she would climb and stick behind her ... but when I was already clinging to her completely, no one else got to cling to her ...

We went upstairs and went downstairs .... When it was very crowded, we couldn't get inside ... Pushing and shoving, we moved 2/3 of the seat forward ... The people on the left were coming and going back and forth, so we were leaning on the seat on the right. After settling down for a while, I started to notice our situation ...

The first thing I realized was that I was clinging to Keerthi didi from behind ... I had my chin on her shoulder ... part of my cock was covered in her fleshy buttocks ... part of my cock was touching her buttocks! ... Pretending to be pushing me, I automatically gave a light push and my hardening cock was still thrust into her buttocks ... I moved my chin on her shoulder, moved my lips to her ears and whispered softly,

"It's too crowded, isn't it?"

"Then ... I told you ... not because of the bus ..." Didi turned her face away and said in a slightly irritated tone. As she turned, my lips began to touch her cheeks slightly ...

"Sorry, Didi! ... I had no idea ..." I apologized falsely ...

"What's the use of saying sorry now? ... Now we have to go through the crowd like this till the end ..." Didi was talking to my ear in a soft voice so that no one could hear her ... As the bus was moving, a touch of her lips was touching my cheek .. .

"No, sister ... I will get a place to sit later ..." I reassured her ...

I had a good idea of the crowd and so I brought her on the bus to take a chance to kiss my sister in the crowd ... By the way, when there were many women and girls in the bus, my sister didn't have much attention but 2/3 people around her were watching her ... of course! When I was talking to her, no one should doubt my closeness, assuming I was someone with her ... I was clinging to her, my chin was touching her shoulder. The scent of her black hair wafted through my nose …

87687eef9d7a331b053830e781dc86ab.jpg


When we were standing in the two side seats, we were just leaning on the top pole ... The next one or two passengers left and the crowd moved a little further ... I put my right hand on the pole on the front seat and leaned on my back. .. Now Didi leaned forward and the side seat was glued to the front seat .... This did two things to my advantage ... My hand was on the pole a little further and Didi's puchikad part was pressed on my hand ... Also Didi's right erection was pressed on my rod. Gone ...
 
Didi couldn't move because of the crowd, she couldn't move, she had no choice but to stand on my arm ... The bulge was suppressed ... I was feeling the triple pleasure ... My cock was well firm and of course Keerthi didi must be aware of it ...

I could feel the tremendous heat from where her pussy was pressed on my hand .. Also her heavy breasts were pressing on my hand which was making my condition worse ... It seemed as if no one knew but she was also pushing her buttocks back in between ... then sometimes the part of her pussy and the bulge of her Breast was pressing on my hand ....

The man standing in front of Didi was not moving much ... I think when didi was clinging to him, her left erection was pressed against his body ... He was not moving because he must be getting his pleasure ... In addition, the seat I was holding the stick and Didi was leaning on it, looking at the side like the man in the seat ... He turned his face to see that it was being pushed into Didi's saree ... Maybe it was sticking to her thigh ... Didi was a little upset .. .

I was clinging to my sister or she didn't care about the way I was touching her fleshy body but the man next to me and the man sitting on the side seat was touching her or feeling the touch of her body was making her uncomfortable ... in the end she didn't stay and She turned her head and whispered in my ear,

"Sagar, don't come next to me ..."

"Why?" I asked ... I was deliberately moving my head a little while she was talking in my ear which made her lips touch my ears and cheeks ...

"The next two deaths are haunting me ..." she said in a complaining tone.

Oh wow If the next two were touching her, they would 'die' ... and if I was kissing her so hard, they would walk her ... it was confirmed that she had no objection to my kiss ... yet I noticed her situation and Decided to go ahead ... So I took down my left hand which was holding me up and with that hand I also went to grab the rod of the front seat. My left hand was already on the rod and my sister was standing on that rod pressing the part of her pussy while moving my left hand on the rod, I had to push it in her thigh ...

Taking that chance, I pressed the back of my left paw neatly on her pussy ... it mostly happened to her somehow and she moved a little to the side ... then I woke up to hold the rod and then I grabbed the rod with my left hand and pushed her aside ... Realizing that I was moving forward, Didi stepped aside and started following me. ..

Taking the opportunity of our exchange, the man behind me clung to Didi and pushed me back as Didi's next 'happiness' was gone ... He pressed me and Didi well on each other .... Now both Didi's bulges were pressed on my back ... I While holding the side seat rod with my right hand, Didi's pussy was pressed against my palm ... We stood like that for a couple of minutes ... Didi started whispering in my ear as she came forward ... She was babbling but I was listening to her babbling with my head back because I could feel the touch of her lips on my ears and cheeks ...

She was well aware of both her bulges pressed against my back as well as the part of her pussy pressed against my arm holding the rod down ... but neither she nor I could do anything ... so I took full advantage of it and pressed my limbs on her. I was moving my paws deliberately and I was still touching the part of her pussy ... I was getting harder and harder because of the touch of her body ... I was trying my best not to penetrate the next man's body ...

hqdefault.jpg


The bus was moving and we were moving ... I was moving my hand in that movement ... She knew what was happening to Kreethi didi but I felt that she was also pressing the part of her pussy on my hand .... I will tell Couldn't but there was a rhythm, a rhythm in her movement ... Was she rubbing her pussy? Maybe she was rubbing her nipples .... whatever ... I kept taking my touch and letting her 'move' ...

She was holding the top rod with her right hand and my left shoulder with her left hand. At one moment she clung tightly to my body! ... Her grip on my shoulder became very tight ... For a few moments she was still holding me tightly ... Then after a minute she relaxed! Her grip on my shoulder also loosened ... who knows what happened ?? Maybe something like that happened? How is that possible? In such a journey ... just rubbing ...? How to know what can happen ....

At that moment, the man on the seat next to me started to get down ... I started pushing him so that the person next to me would not sit on that seat ... The man who was leaving the seat stood up and turned around and said to my sister, Come on! The same man was rubbing his face on her lap ... Now he was calling her 'Behenji' ... Of course when my brother was kissing her, there was nothing wrong with it if others did something ... Then Keerthi didi rushed forward and sat on that seat. Sit down ... I clung to that seat and alternatively stood next to her ... of course! To protect her from others and to feel her own touch ....

Keerthi didi was a little relaxed as she got to sit on the seat ... I felt a little sore as she was getting the touch of her body by clinging to her vertically! But because of the crowd, I was clinging to her ... The man next to my sister was a little thick. When she was sitting a little outside the seat, I was standing with her thighs and buttocks ... : Was balanced and I was observing Keerthi didi from top to bottom …

Looking up, my eyes were on Kreethi didi's breasts ... Her breasts were wrapped in a black blouse behind a transparent sheet and as I saw her wearing a sari in front of my eyes, her breasts were standing in a black bra ... Her Breast was moving up and down on the rhythm of breathing and at the same time my hardening cock was shaking ...

9a453-keerthi_suresh_unseen_hot_stills.jpg


My cock was touching the top of my sister's hand when I was standing next to her .. Now when it was getting harder, she was going to notice it ... Just a few moments ago, my sister's erection was pressed on my back ... Before that, I had pressed my hand on her erection ... My erotic condition was getting worse due to such erotic thoughts in my mind …

As expected, Keerthi didi felt it and she moved her shoulders a little ... but when I was still pressing the cock on her hand, she finally looked up and gave me a look ... I also stopped and looked at her but I was not ashamed that I did not look away .. Seeing my shamelessness, she finally turned her eyes ... I stood as if I was pushing her hand on her hand .... Then she also started pressing her shoulder on my cock ... One of my legs was sticking to her thigh and one to her buttocks ... I started to move my leg up and down a bit ... Now I was practically rubbing my sister's buttocks and pressing my cock on her shoulders ... but she was sitting tight ....

Then after a while the man next to Didi got up to get down ... Then Didi moved to the window seat and I sat next to her ... Now we were both sitting properly on the seat and as far as I know our game of touch was over .... Then I did something. No The touch was on my body and I was satisfied with that touch .... People were getting on, getting up and there was a crowd in the bus for the whole journey ....

Later, when we reached the market, Keerthi didi got up first to get off the bus. I just sat on the seat and turned around and just pulled my legs out and made room for Didi to come out ... When Didi was falling out of the seat, I grabbed the front seat rod and stood behind her ... Under the pretext of going to hold the front seat rod, Took. Then I clung to her behind my sister. Then I pressed my cock on her fleshy buttocks and stayed behind her until we walked through the crowd to the bus door and finally we got off the bus ....

ca6fdb91cb730667793586c6e8ea076b.jpg


I told this to Harish about our bus journey. Shaking his cradle, he happily said to me, "Wow, my lion! ... you fucked your sister so hard ... listen and see how hard my cock is! ... then did you do anything in the market or not?"

"Hmmm ... then I took advantage of the crowd while shopping in the market and unknowingly touched her ass and Breast but she didn't have as much fun as she did in the bus ..." I replied.

"Ass ... what did your sister buy in the market?" He asked curiously.

"Nothing much ... she took a dress ... a saree ... a saree matching blouse, petticoat etc ... I took a pair of jeans ..." I said.

"Just ... just bought it? Nothing more?" Harish asked in a little surprise.

"Still ... that ... Didi had gone to a ladies under garment shop ..." I replied with a smile.

"Hmm ... So what did she take there?" Harish asked, winking at me.

"I don't know ... I was standing outside the shop ..." I replied shyly.

"Why Ray? You don't want to go to the shop ..." Harish asked with a smile.

"There was a crowd of women ... I felt ashamed! So I stopped outside ..."

"Oh damn my lion! ... I was beaten right here! ... Dude, you don't want to go inside either .... You would have known ... What a sexy dress your slut sister takes ... What bra to please her friends , She takes panties ... "

"I know ... I saw her secretly open her bag last night ..." I told him quickly.

"Ass ... so what did your sister take? ..." Harish asked curiously.

"She had a pair of two new bra panties ..."

"Hmm ... what color?" Harish's eyes were shining while asking that ...

"One was red ... and the other was pink ..." I replied ...

"Look ... your sister is a real slut ... how sexy she is ... now she's going to show off to her boyfriend in red and pink bra-panties ... then she'll get rid of them ... I will show you these bra panties ..., "Harish was talking with lustful eyes ....

"So she just took these bra-panties or something else?" He asked, shaking his head.

"She's wearing another red sexy gown ... very thin and thin .... if she wears it, you can see everything inside ..." I told him excitedly.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... Dude! How lucky you are! ... Such a sexy randi sister is constantly at home with you ... and she wears such sexy clothes .... Sagar, don't spend too much time now ... Convenience convinces her Do ... I can't stay now .... look how tight my cock is .... "

After saying this, Harish closed his eyes and started moving his cock ... as if I was not there and he was alone. When he reached, he started biting his mouth with his mouth, 'Keerthi ... Keerthi ...' and a spray of semen came out of his cock! He opened his eyes only when he was soft ... When he opened his eyes, he looked at me and smiled and said,

"Sorry man! Your sister remembers that he is impatient and wants to keep on jerking cocks like that .... Otherwise, after shopping, did you come back by 'bus'? But then did you kiss her?"

"No.

"Oh ... then you didn't get any chance when you came ... no problem .... you are going to get many more chances ... It was fun listening to your story! Let's run away now ... you want to go to college don't you?" I also have a lot of work to do ... I have a lot of work to do in your sister's voice ... "

Then I got out of there and then went to college ....

Then for the next 2/3 days I continued to persuade my sister in my own way ... I never missed a chance to touch her breasts or buttocks without knowing it. On the way I got a chance to rub my cock on her buttocks. Surprisingly, even though Keerthi didi knew it, she was pretending not to know ... I touched her delicate limbs, she used to look at me, but now she was not looking at me, as if I had not touched her body, or It's natural to be touched like that, she was behaving like that ...

He was growing my daring and I was touching her more and more ... Another change was in Keerthi 's clothes ... At noon when we were alone in the house, she started wearing more sexy and showy clothes .... It was confirmed that she was wearing it just to show me because when she came home in the evening, she would change her clothes immediately ... She would be wearing a sari and she would come out and take off her sari and live in a blouse and petticoat. She wore a tight short T-shirt or a top that looked like a belly button.

If she was wearing a skirt, her thighs would be visible up to her thighs while sitting here and there ... If she wore a Punjabi dress, she would not wear a veil, and if the dress had hooks, etc., it would be broken or not fitted ... Mostly Keerthi didi didn't wear a bra inside ... she used to show a lot of crazy balls of her breasts and show me curves under her clothes ... I used to see her nipples many times .... she shouldn't be wearing panties but she Couldn't confirm ...

Keerthi-Suresh-latest-hot-photos-from-Telugu-movie-Nenu-Sailaja-Audio-Launch-function%2B%25281%2529.JPG


If she had worn a bra inside, her straps and most of it would have been visible from the bottom of the top ... Harish said it was right! There was a bra ... I really wanted to see Keerthi in that red transparent gown ... I don't know when the day would come when I would see my sister in that sexy gown ...

On the afternoon of the fourth day, Keerthi didi and I were sitting in the hall watching TV and chatting ... Didi was wearing a white skirt. And she was wearing a white top ... Normally she used to wear a slip inside that top but that day she didn't wear a slip inside and didn't even wear a bra! So from the thin fabric I could clearly see her dark nipple and the surrounding aurora! There were 2/3 buttons on the top but the middle button was broken (why did she break it) ... Due to the boobs of her Breast, she moved so that there was a big gap in the area of the broken button and I could see most of her boobs …

Keerthy%2BSuresh%2Bshowing%2Bnude%2Bhot%2Bboobs%2Bwithout%2Bbra.jpg


Sitting on the sofa, she was a bit careless about her skirt ... then I could see her blonde thighs and even her thighs inside ... I was watching her chatting, watching TV and watching her sexy body as much as I could. She was moving .... she was moving as if I was not there and she was showing me a lot ... there was an interesting movie on TV which we were both watching with love ... in between she got thirsty she said ,

"Sagar ... can you bring me a glass of water?"

"I'm not ... this scene is so cool! I want to see it ..." I refused (and as I gave it I looked at the boob).

"What are you doing, Ray? And no ... I'm tired of getting up ..."
 
"No! ... you go and move ... and move a little more ... you are in good health ..." I said smiling and I looked at her exposed thigh as she put on her palati thigh.

"What's wrong with my health?" She raised an eyebrow and questioned me.

"No ... you're getting a little fat ... a little movement will reduce the fat ..." I said mischievously.

"Your attention is on my thickness ..." she said in a lazy complaint and she spread her legs down from the sofa and sat down.

"Just what, sister ... now you are always in front of my eyes ... then I will not notice ..." I also replied mischievously.

"Oh yes ... you will notice first ...," she muttered the next sentence very slowly, "you are just looking at me like a dom-crow ..." Even though she said it very slowly, I could hear it. ...

"Did you say anything?" I asked her.

"Nothing ... come and go, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no He told me to spread his legs slightly.

As she spread her legs slightly, I could see the part up to her thighs! I didn't want to look away from there but I finally turned around and got up and said to her,

"Well, well ... bring water ..."

She was sitting next to Teapoy and I had to cross her legs as she spread her legs ... I could also go to the left side of Teapoy but I wanted to get closer to her because then I could see her boobs from above ... slowly As I walked I came to her feet and said to her,

"Put your feet aside ... let me go ..."

"Go or not ..." she said.

"You don't step aside ..."

"Why take it aside .... you get off your feet ..." she said mischievously.

I stepped on Keerthi didi's feet and started crossing her ... My eyes were fixed on the boobs of her Breast .. She had an idea but she was staring at the TV without looking at me ... She put one foot on her side and I didn't notice it. .. It was too late for me to realize and I got stuck in her leg and I started falling down .... I realized in one second that she deliberately knocked me down ... The next second I decided to take advantage of my fall ... I did not straighten forward. I fell on her body showing that she was recovering ....

Didi noticed that I was falling on her body ... she started to stop me smiling ... but I fell on her body by chance and in that mess I pressed her breasts ... she was smiling happily as she knocked me down but I lost her. She glowed a bit when she pressed the bulge! When I got up from her body again, I touched her, showing that I was leaning on her, and I pressed her lightly and I stood up ... I yelled at her …

"Grandma ... you knocked me down ..." I shouted.

"I .. where did I knock you down? ... you didn't pay attention ... you got stuck at my feet ..." she replied confused.

"No no ... I know ... you deliberately put your foot down and knocked me down ..." I said excitedly.

"Okay ... I knocked you down ...," she confessed, but as I pressed her boobs, she said in a smirk, "But if you want to fall, why did you hit me? ... Are you ashamed of me? To fall? "

"Why did you hit me on purpose? ... Then I also hit you on purpose ..." I explained.

"If you fall, you fall ... you put your hand here and there ..." she said, looking at me angrily ...

"Hey ... I was falling and getting up ... I must have got my hands here and there in that mess ... I didn't do anything on purpose ..."

"All right .. go and get me some water now ... you are doing more wisdom ...`` She encouraged me ...

"Oh wow! You are so wise ... you make me fall ... you make me breathe ..."

Babbling like that, I went ahead and came out of the hall ... 'Hush' and I breathed a sigh of relief! I pressed her Breast straight so she might have yelled at me but I read as I came out screaming a little ... Then I came into the kitchen and I took a glass of water for her. I had in my head the thought of her bulge and nipple, Arola, visible from that transparent top of hers ... how I pressed her Breast and I remembered that touch of hers. Seeing the water in the glass in my hand gave me an abandoned idea! I was excited by that idea and walked into the hall ...

keerthi-suresh-nipple-bra-boobs-00010.jpg


As I entered the hall, Keerthi didi looked at me ... there was a serious expression on her face ... I came forward smiling ... I took a glass of water and came in front of her and started giving the glass to her ... she raised her hand to take the glass Kella and her fingers just touched the glass and I let go of the glass ... when she didn't even hold the glass it was sure to fall down! ... she noticed it and I noticed it too ...

So I quickly lowered my hand to hold the glass and she also raised her hand .... Then the glass was pushed on her body in a mess to recover (I pushed myself instead of saying) .... All the water in the glass spilled on the top of the music and I grabbed the cassava glass ... The glass was caught in the middle of my sister's erection ... both my hands were fixed on her erection ....

Water spilled on Kreethi didi's top and her white transparent top got completely wet and I could see that both her boobs were naked. ... There was so much shame on her face that it was as if she was sitting naked in front of me .... She didn't know for a moment what to do and what not to do ....

Seeing her breasts, nipples and aurora, my cock started getting tight ... When I saw Kreethi didi's breasts so clear for the first time, I started getting aroused ... My cock started getting hard in my bermuda ... I was standing up and Kreethi didi was sitting down My cock was at the level of her face when it was ... As she started to grow in size, she noticed it and her gaze went to my cock .. My cock is hardening and she also noticed this truth when she saw her wet open Breast! ... Her The part of her face changed and she shouted angrily,

"Sagar .... What is this biting ?? ...."

"C .. what sister? ... what did I do?" I said softly.

"What did you do ?? ... You poured glass on me ..." she shouted loudly …

"Pour? ... No no ... He spilled ..."

"You didn't spill ... you poured ... on purpose ..." she scolded me.

"No sister ... it escaped from my hands ... and spilled ..." I was explaining ..

"No! ... You left on purpose ... to spill on my body ... I did this to avenge you because I threw you in the air ..."

"No no, sister ... something ... why would I do that ...."

"To see this ...," she said angrily pointing to her wet Breast, "your soul was struggling ... to see my Breast ...."

Keerthi didi was really talking angrily, she knew she was just acting, but her face was red (angry or embarrassed?) ... she was breathing hard and her Breast was bulging up and down like an ass. She was not trying at all and was still sitting still and getting angry at me.

"Look ... how can you still look at my Breast like shameless ... look at my sister's Breast that doesn't feel ashamed ..."

Saying this, Keerthi didi got up from the sofa and hurriedly walked inside ... I stood like an open person and kept looking at where she had gone ...

Keerthi-suresh-boobs-show-nude-1.jpg


I didn't know if she was really angry or acting ... if she was really angry then I realized that my work was ruined! I used to sit on the sofa and look at her Breast and thighs ... where I felt sad and I teased her by pouring water on her body ... now the sight of her body was going to be rare ... Happiness was about to end ...

I also lost my mood and I turned off the TV and went to my room ... I fell on my bed and started thinking with my eyes closed ... She will tell her parents everything that night ... Then Baba will hit me, maybe kick me out of the house ... Oh God! What did I do with this? ... Now who will save me from this ?? ... All such thoughts started running in my mind ...

But my other mind was also saying that Keerthi didi must be just acting ... otherwise she never got angry when I used to look at her breasts and buttocks so clearly before ... she objected to it when I was touching her erection, buttocks unknowingly No ... She was wearing sexy clothes in front of me in the house despite knowing that I look at her with such lustful eyes ... She used to be very careless in terms of clothes while getting up and sitting in front of me ... Then she didn't feel anything then why is she angry now? ... The riddle is not solved ...

Just as I was thinking about this, the door of my room opened and Keerthi didi came in ... She had now changed her clothes and was wearing a white loose shirt and skirt ... Seeing her, my scars hit me and I sat up on the bed. She came up to me with a serious face and sat on the bed and said to me,

"Sagar .... now the rest of your behavior is out of hand ... before you used to just look at my Breast, buttocks ... if you got a chance to touch here and there .... but now you can touch my Breast directly Why are you doing this? ... Who taught you this ?? "

"A .. what? ... what are you talking about, sister ??" I said confusedly.

"You know what I'm talking about ... I asked you before ... I need to know the reason for your behavior ... I told you to tell me later ... but you didn't say anything ... but I will not remain silent now ... You must tell me the reason behind this! ...

Keerthi didi was asking me but there was no annoyance in her voice. She looked serious but there was no anger on her face ... It was a good sign for me but I could not get out of her clutches ... So I thought that now I have to reveal some things to Keerthi didi ... It's time now It was .... it was necessary for our relationship to go to the next level .... then I had to explain to my sister as Harish had told me. Then I said to her boldly but with a look of helplessness on her face,

"What should I do, sister? ... I have a cure ... You are so beautiful that anyone will look at you ..."

"Hey ... anyone is fine ... but why do you look? ... you are my brother, aren't you? ..."

"So what happened, sister? ... I am a man even though I am your brother ... I was somehow looking at a beautiful woman ..." Said without hesitation.

"Okay! .... then why isn't that woman your sister ... right?" Didi asked skewed but I thought there was a mischievousness in her asking.

"I ... I mean ... no ... but you're so beautiful, sister! ... so I love you! ... so I'm looking at you ..." I was deliberately praising her ...

My compliment applied and she smiled a little and said to me, "Oh, but I used to look like that before ... No, you never wanted to look at me like that ... So why do you look like that now? ..."

"That ... you started wearing very sexy clothes lately ... then you started looking 'different' to me! ..." I said with a slight smile.

"Before, I used to wear the same clothes .... So why did your 'look' change now? ..."

"I didn't have much knowledge before ... so I never realized it ..."

"Whose knowledge ??" She asked.

"Knowledge of sex!" I answered bluntly.

"Knowledge of sex ?? ... You see! ... That's what I'm saying ... The reason behind your changed behavior is definitely different ... Where did you get this knowledge of sex? You have to tell me that ..." she raised her voice. Asked me ...

"Nothing, sister ... that's how I got it from here and there ..."

"How can you get the same from here and there?

"Ag didi .. really tell ..." I refused ...

"I don't want to tell you ... wait ... let Baba come at night ... then I tell everyone ... then see how they will wash you ..." She finally threatened me with Nirvani ...

"No, Didi! ... Please don't tell Baba anything! ... I will have to wait for Puri .... They will take me out of the house ...."

"Take it out ... it will be fine! ..." she said, smiling slightly.

"No no, sister ... please forgive me! ... I will never do that ... once ... just forgive me once! ..." I begged her.

"Okay! ... I will forgive you ... but you have to tell me ... why are you behaving like this ... I will forgive you only if you tell me the truth ..." she told me last.

Then I didn't take much notice and told her,

"Actually, Didi ... I've been reading some books lately ..."

"Books? Which ones?" She asked, glowing.

"So .. that .. sex ..." I said.

"Sex! ... What do you mean ??"

"I mean sex stories ... sex stories! ..." I revealed.

"Ass! ... I mean you started reading the 'Sambhog' story ..." Didi said with a laugh …

"H .. yes! ..." I replied whispering.

"Where do you get the books from?" She asked.

"That ... I ... from my friend ..."

"Yes friend ... who is your best friend? The one who gives you knowledge of sex ..." she asked again with a laugh.

"So ... he ... he ..."

"Hey what's up .. p p ... lavaleya ... tell me quickly! ..."

Didi shouted.

"From that Harishbhai ..." I finally said.

"Harishbhai? Who is that laundryman ??" Didi asked in surprise ...

"Huh ... yes! ... from him ..." I replied.

"Ass! .. I mean he spoiled you ..."

"No .. no, sister ... I started forcibly bringing the book from him ..."

Eg5e1w_VoAAnYaA.jpg


Then I defended Harishbhai's side and briefly told him how I first found the book in his shop and then how I hugged him and brought the book from him. Then I told her how I got aroused by reading the stories in that book and then after reading such books how my lust is always ignited ... I didn't just tell her what Harish and I had to say about her ...

"Didi, the stories in that book are so sexy that I get so excited reading them ... I can't control myself ..." I told her excitedly.

"IC! ... I mean, if you've been reading such a dirty book ..." Keerthi didi finally said.

"In other words, after reading such sexy stories, I always started thinking about sex ... I always started thinking about sex ..."

"Okay! ... and that's why you started looking at me with sexy eyes ... right?" Keerthi didi asked me with a big smile.

My tension eased a little when she laughed! Because he was proving that she was not angry ... Then I also dared to tell her,

"To be honest, 'Yes!' ... It was these sexy stories that changed the way I looked at you ... Reading these stories made me think of erotic thoughts and then I saw you remembering these stories ... Remembering the descriptions of women's delicate organs I wanted to keep looking at those organs ... "

I honestly told her that ... but it was half-hearted! The reason I talked to her about her sister's youth and encouraged her to do so was to change the way I looked at her ... but I didn't tell her ....

"Sagar .... you just shocked me! ... I had an idea that you have erotic thoughts in your mind about me .... but I didn't know that you had such thoughts after reading such dirty books ...," Didi was surprised He said and then asked me curiously, "Where is the book? Let me see ..."

"No ... no ... I don't have it now ..." I panicked and lied to her.

"Isn't it? ... you must have ... hidden somewhere ..." she said.

"Really ... I gave it back to him ..."

"Take out the book with good words ... otherwise I will have to tell all this to Baba ..." She took out her threatening weapon again.

"No, no, sister ... I'll take out that book ..."

With that I quietly got up from the bed and went to my wardrobe ... I opened the cupboard and took out the book hidden in his drawer and brought it and gave it to my sister ...

Keerthi didi was sitting on my bed with one leg up and the other down ... She took the book in her hand and looked at it ... She rolled her eyes at the half-naked photo in the book and looked up at me ... I smiled and smiled. Kreethi didi opened the book and started walking .... After turning 4/5 pages, she started reading the text on one page ... I was standing next to her and seeing that her attention was on the book below, I would 'scan' her from above as usual. Looks like …

Her skirt was up to her thighs as I sat on one leg and I could see the inside of her thighs ... The top of the white shirt she was wearing was open when her neck was open ... There was ... Also, as the shirt was white, the light in the room was passing through it and her bulges were visible inside ... I was looking at her thighs and the boobs visible from the neck of the shirt ... My cock started getting tight ...

dadd73d9-0d74-46d7-bf1e-7d27e230e732.jpg


As Keerthi didi started reading the page of the book, her condition started to change. Oshalwane was smiling .... Seeing her condition, I recognized that she was getting excited ... In the end, she didn't stay ... Closing the book, she got up from the bed and said to me,

"Okay, Sagar .... I now understand why you were behaving like this .... I will decide now by thinking about what action to take on your behavior ... I will take your book .... If I decide If I want to tell my parents, I can show them this book of yours as proof ... Until then, you should act wisely ... Close me with such a dirty look ... Do you understand ?? "

"Huh ... yes! ...." I silently confessed ...

Then Keerthi didi took the book and left my room ...

She told me to stop looking at her with lustful eyes but as usual I kept looking at her muttering buttocks .... she also had an idea when she came out muttering a little too much ... after she left my mind started storming ... Kreethi didi now What will you tell your parents? Why did she take that book? Will she read the book? Was she excited while reading the book? My mind wandered in the whirlwind of many such questions ... Then I fell on the bed and after a while I fell asleep …

Keerthi-Suresh-15.jpg
 
In the evening I went to Harish's shop. I told him everything that had happened and expressed my fears. He smiled and comforted me, saying,

"Oh, nothing will happen! ... Your sister is a real jerk ... she won't tell your parents ..."

"Oh but she's taken that book ... what will she do with it?"

"What are you going to do? ... She was going to read the book secretly ... Oh ... She must have been excited after reading that book ... So she took the book from you ..."

"I thought so before ... but maybe she'll show the book to her parents ... or tear it up ..." I said anxiously.

"Oh no man ... nothing like that will happen ... but now your sister will read that book and put her fingers in her pussy ... maybe she will go to her boyfriend and fuck him ... and now she will fuck you too soon ..."

"That's a lot ..." I said happily.

"That's what will happen! ... Don't worry! ... Go home without worrying ...."

Harish comforted me and my bud opened! When I started to walk happily, he stopped me and said,

"Hey .. then how are you going to 'Muchu-Muchu' tonight? Your sister took your book ..." he asked, moving his fist.

"I don't know! ... It will probably just move ..." I replied.

"Oh, then take this book ....," he took a book out of his cupboard and handed it to me.

"Oh, but if she finds out that I brought another book from you again, she will be even angrier ..." I said.

"Oh nothing happens ... she's acting like that ... if she asks, tell me ...."

So he told me what and how to talk to her .... I was happy to hear that and happily took the book and went home ... That night when my parents were at home I was a little worried that something might happen .. If my sister had told them, my scratch would have gone away ... but that didn't happen and as usual everyone went to sleep in their rooms ... I read the book twice that night but in the afternoon I hit my fist twice …

The next afternoon Didi and I were alone in the house as usual ... I was lying on the bed in my room when Keerthi didi came to my room ... She had the book she had in her hand yesterday ... Today she was wearing an old pink Punjabi dress which was a little tight ... It was thin because it was old and she was not wearing a bra as usual. So I could see her nipples and aurora through it …

e8dfab4fcf9ad5b64bf8bb6917a03c25.jpg


I was sitting on the bed and when she came close to me her Breast was at the level of my gaze. My eyes automatically went to her Breast ... She looked at me looking at her Breast but she sat on the bed in front of me without saying anything .... I looked up at her and she also looked me in the eye ... Then she smiled a little and said to me, "Sagar ... how dirty this book is! ... what language do you use in this book ... shi! ...."

"So you read this book completely ??" I asked her with wide eyes in surprise.

"Yes! Read it! ... It is said that you should see what kind of story is written by reading it ... Shi! There are so many stories of immoral relationships in it ... Reading this book will make anyone's thoughts erotic ...."

"But why did you like the story ??" I deliberately asked her.

"What do you like about it? .... Dirty stories ..." she replied disgustingly.

"But the stories are very sexy, aren't they? You had to get excited to read them, didn't you?" I asked her.

"Everything happens! ... and thoughts get corrupted .... just like you did .... stop reading a book like that ... and stop looking at me with lust ..."

"Okay! Didi ... I will stop reading this book ... I will stop looking at you ... But what about the attraction that has already been created in my mind about you? No matter how much I decide, erotic thoughts about you do not stop coming to my mind. Now look ... you are wearing this dress ... then my eyes go to your ups and downs ...., "

With that, I deliberately stared at the bulge in her Breast and, looking at her, said to her,

"From this thin dress of yours, your nipples, the aurora around the nipples ... everything is visible ... then my eyes go there and then I get aroused! ..."

"But don't look at my breasts ..." she said with a sharp smile.

"But then don't show such a Breast ... you put on a bra inside ... it's wrong to wear clothes that show such internal organs ..." I also told her sternly.

"Well! ... What's wrong with wearing loose clothes when you're at home now? ... It's up to me whether I want to wear anything inside or not! ... I want openness ... so I don't wear a bra ... "she explained ...

"Okay! ... as you wish! ... but then if I see you don't say anything to me ... I'll see what I see ..." I said again smiling ...

"Look ... what about me ... it makes me a little bored ... but why are you touching me now? ... when you want to see

So you are hitting me here and there by chance ... "Again she made a 'loving complaint' with a mischievous smile.

"Didi, what happened to this question? ... Now I am excited by what I see! ... Then I want to shake hands ... Then if I get a chance, I will shake hands ..." ...

"Unworthy! Shameless! .. Don't you feel ashamed to hit your sister like that? ..." She smiled and slapped my thigh ...

Then I also dared to slap Keerthi didi's thigh .. She hit me again and then I also slapped her again ... Laughing, we kept hitting each other for a few moments ... Whenever she hit me, my eyes would be fixed on her throbbing bumps. Seeing the seductive movement of her Breast, my cock started to rise and his tent started to stand in my bermuda ... Keerthi didi noticed it and she smiled and said to me,

"Let me go from here now ... you have become incompetent ... you will make me shameless ..."

She got up slowly from the bed and started stroking her buttocks from behind ... I looked at her buttocks and called out to her,

"Didi! ... Shall I ask one?"

"What?" She stopped and turned to look at me. Looking back, I could see the side of her bulging side ...

"Tell the truth ... did you like the stories in this book?"

"Why? Why are you asking?"

"That's right ... I'm curious to know ..."

"But I don't have to force you to answer ... do you ??"

"No! But tell me ... I'm really curious to know ... because we men have such sexy stories

Love to read and we are excited to read them ... So I want to know what women feel after reading such stories? Do they feel excited? "

"Oh but why should I tell you that? ..." She was holding on tight.

"Tell me, didi please! .. what are you doing like that ..." I asked, hugging her.

"Hmmm ... to tell you the truth ... yes! The stories were provocative! I loved reading them! ..." she replied shyly.

"Wow! ... and you're excited ??" I asked happily.

"Now this question has become very **censored** ..." she said, making sexy movements of her eyes.

"Tell me, sister ... why are you ashamed ..." I begged her.

"Yes! I'm excited! ... Just! Satisfied?" She smiled and started walking ...

keerthi-suresh-pictures.jpg


"Didi wait a minute ..." I stopped her again and got up from the bed …

"What now? .." She turned and said in a slightly distressed tone ...

"I have another book ... Do you want to read it ??" I asked her to smile and went to the cupboard ...

"Now where's the other book?" She asked me.

"I brought it from Harish yesterday ..."

Saying this, I took out the other book from the cupboard and took it and came to my sister ... She looked at me, put her hand on my waist and smiled.

"Doesn't that incompetent man have any other job? I'm giving you such a dirty book ..."

"No sister ... you took my book yesterday ... then I had nothing to read last night ... so I brought this other book from him ..."

"And he asked where the first book was?"

"Don't ask ..."

"So what did you say ??" She asked curiously.

"I said .... taken by my sister ...."

"What ??? Did you tell him that ??" Kreethi didi shouted loudly and ran to hit me ...

"No no no .... something I didn't say .... I made fun of you! ...." I defended myself holding both her hands

Said smiling.

"Unworthy! ... You're just kidding ... You should be beaten now ..." Keerthi didi also said with a smile.

"Okay! ... I'm ready to be beaten ..." I said.

"I don't want anything ... I want to go and kill you and you will touch me here and there in the struggle to save yourself ... You are the number one bitch! ..." Didi said smiling. I laughed heartily and said to her,

"No huh ... I don't always take a chance ..."

"Yeah, you know ... I know it's good ... You're such a gentleman ..."

"Ha ha ha ha ... well, didi ... take this book! ... it's cool! ..." I said giving her the book.

"You don't ... I used to read a dirty book that would get me used to it ..." She took the book from me and said with a smile.

03e7f7a29ed657cd186b284bb5c04363.jpg


"No problem, Didi ... Harish has a lot of stock of such books ..." I winked at Didi and said ...

"You're staring at your sister again ... shameless one!"

So my sister slapped me again lovingly and holding her hand I smiled at her and said,

"Thanks huh, Didi! ... for not telling my parents ..."

"Well! ... yet I can tell them ..." Didi said jokingly.

"Umhhh .. you won't say ... I'm sure! ... if you wanted to tell, you would have told already ... right?"

"Well! Yes! ... You're right! ... If I wanted to tell you, I would have told you already ... But then I thought ... There's nothing wrong with you ... Children at this age have such sexual attraction. It happens and it's very natural! ... I want to handle this thing differently ... so I didn't tell them ... "

"Oh, thanks again, Didi! ... You're so good! ... So I love you!" I told her heartily.

"I'm not going to say yes ... that you like me ... otherwise you'll stick to me right away ..."

Saying this, Keerthi walked out of my room .... I stood looking at her smiling ...

When she left, I quickly locked the door of my room and said 'Yes!' Jumping with joy! Didi didn't say anything to her parents and also returned my book ... Surprisingly she read that book and she got excited after reading it but she told me ... Hearing all that made my cock jam tight ... I took off my clothes and got naked and grabbed my hard cock and started moving it ... I started remembering what and how I had to talk to my sister ... The bottle burst and my cock started dripping ... I calmed down by squeezing my cock in my sister's name ....

That evening I took the first book and went to Harish and enthusiastically told him the whole story.

"Look .. I told you right ... your sister is a real jerk .... she had taken the book to read ... she must have been very excited after reading the book ... she must have put her fingers in her pussy ... Well, you gave her another book ... These books will make your job even easier ... I'll tell you what to do next .... "

With that he explained to me what to do next. Then he took the first book from me and gave me another new book ... I took that book and went home ...

The next afternoon, as I expected, Keerthi didi came to my room with the previous book ... She was wearing a showy dress again ... When she came in, my eyes wandered over her body and I began to admire her youth as seen under her dress ... She didn't feel anything and she walked slowly towards me ... She had a smile on her face, she was ashamed ... I got up smiling and went to my cupboard. I opened the cupboard and took out a new book and brought it and handed it to my sister ... She was smiling sharply when she saw me ...

Keerthi-Suresh-december-2015-stills-%285%296383.JPG


Then she landed on my bed and started playing the new book ... She posed so sexy that I kept looking at her from top to bottom ... She had an idea I was looking at her so she was doing some sexy movements ... After sifting through the book She got up smiling and started walking through my room ... I was looking at her from behind as usual ... When she left, I closed the door as usual and took off all my clothes and moved my cock and hit her fist ...

This was our order for 7/8 days ... Every afternoon she would come to my room ... Mostly wearing sexy clothes ... Then she would give me an old book and she would take a new book from me .... She would lie on my bed for a while and read that book And then she would leave my room smiling ... sometimes we would talk a little juubi ... sometimes we would sit outside in the hall watching TV ... at that time and other times she would show me her sexy and fleshy body from under her sexy clothes without any hesitation .. So she was more careless in terms of clothes. Her boobs, her nipples, her thighs, the part between her thighs, etc., I began to get a vision of everything …

I used to go to Harish to get the book and he used to tell me everything ... sometimes he would take out the cradle and listen to my story and give it to me ... he would give me some tips and I would continue like that ...

Once Kreethi was lying on my bed and reading a book ... I looked at her and asked her, "Didi, you take a book and read in your room ... then why don't you read here ...."

"Hmm ... I don't go and read immediately ... I read as much as I get the time, the mood ..." she replied with a smile.

"But don't read with me here ..."

"With you? ... Why ??"

"It will be a lot of fun! ... Let's read together ..."

"Hey ... I'm not just reading a book ... with that ... let go .. you won't know ..." she said and fell silent.

"Don't you know, sister? ... tell me ..." I asked her.

"Nothing ... just like that ..." she avoided saying.

"It's not like that ... I know ... what you're doing ..." I said with a big smile.

"What are you doing?" She asked me if I was skewed

.

"You must be satisfying yourself ..." I replied without hesitation.

"Unworthy! ... You know the word well ... Satisfaction!" She said smiling.

"But am I right? Tell me ..." I asked again ...

"Do you know now? ... Then what are you asking? .. Also understand ..."

"What are you doing, sister?

"Oh yes ... that's what I do!" She finally replied with a smile.

"Didi, are you missing Jiju?" I asked sideways.

"Huh ... yes!" She said a little sadly.

"Do you remember them? ... especially while reading this book ..." I asked.

"Yeah! ... but okay! ... they're not here ... what are you going to do ..." she said shrugging ...

"Don't worry, sister! It's me ..." I said side by side ...

"You? What's the use of being you ??" She smiled and said ...

"What's the use? ... I won't do it.

"Shameless! ..." She slapped me and said, "I'm not saying anything, I'm doing too much ..."

"Really, Didi ... if you consider me 'true' ... I won't let you down 'Jiju's' ..." I said again ...

"Sagar ... don't be extravagant! ... I will beat you ..." so she slapped me ...

"Ask one, sister?" I asked again.

"What now?" She said tragically.

"What exactly are you doing? ... I mean while reading this book ..."

"Hey, you know what, did you? Then why are you asking again?" She said smiling.

"No, I mean ... you tell me ... what exactly are you doing?" I asked, smiling.

"Oh but why do you want all the details? ..."

"Say no, sister ... I want to know ..."

"Nothing ... I fall in bed ..."

"And?"

"Then the book reads ..."

"And?"

"And while reading ... my thighs rub against each other ..."

"And?"

"And ... puts his hand 'there ...'"

"Where?"

"Where is it? ... down ... there ..." she replied shyly.

"Is that your pussy there ??" I asked casually.

"Sagarऽऽऽ ... ... worthless! ... you speak straight! ..." so she smiled and slapped me.

"Just what, Didi ... now I don't want to call, what do you mean ..." I said smiling.

"Speak .. speak ... speak more shamelessly ..." she said, hitting me again ...

"Then you just shake hands or what else do you do?"

"Anything else ??" She asked me the opposite.

"Still ... Do you wear fingers ... or something else?"

"Let's bite! ... I won't tell ..." she said shyly.

"Say no, sister ... don't be shy ..."

"Both do!" She said quickly.

"Do you do both? ... Fingers are fine but what else do you wear ??"

"That's my joke ..." she said mysteriously.

"Funny? ... What's up? Tell me, sister ..."

"Say no ... you'll say show up right away ..." she said smiling.

"Don't show me ... but don't tell me ..." I said.

"It's a rubber lie 'he' ..." she replied shyly.

"What are you saying, sister? Where did you get that 'he' ??" I asked in surprise.

"It was given by your Jiju ... before going to Dubai ..."

"Ass! .. Jiju had an idea ..."

"Which one?" She asked simply as she did not understand.

"That you will need 'his' in their absence ...."

"Hmm .. very funny! ..." she said, driving me crazy.

"I mean, instead of just putting your fingers in it ... you'll be satisfied by wearing 'it' ..." I said bluntly.

"Hmm ... What do you need to say now? You know what?" She scolded me.

What did Keerthi didi know that my cock was very tight while talking about sex with her! She must be getting aroused ... because she was moving but she was rubbing her thighs ..

"And what about Didi's 'grain' ??" I asked sharply.

"Grain ??" I mean ?? ”she asked unknowingly.

"Then you don't know 'Dana'? ... It is on your pussy, isn't it ... That small part ... which when rubbed, you suddenly get burnt ..."

"Shi! ... what a word you used! ..." she said shyly.

"We call it Dana ... Puccidana! ..."

"Well done ... I know your life! ...."

"Do you grind that grain while you are reading the book? ..." I asked curiously.

"Sagar .. after reading this sex book, your life has also increased immensely .... you all know what we wear and what we wear ..."

"Of course, Didi! ... Jajan will grow .... There is only one ... All these books are Jajan ... I have no practical experience ...."

"Get a 'girlfriend' for practical experience ... otherwise wait till you get married ... then take all the practical knowledge with your wife ..." Keerthi Didi told me with a smile.

keerthy-suresh-keerthy.gif


"Oh, Didi is here in Gochi ... I don't have a girlfriend ... and there are many more years of marriage ... until then I have to be satisfied by driving a handcart ..."

"Handcart? What's the matter now ??" Now Didi asked curiously.

"Aga handcart is ... we do it like this ... it ..." Moves ... and drains the water .... "

"Sagarऽऽऽ ... How shameless are you! Shame? ... Sister, am I yours? ... You speak straight in front of me ... Wait, I'll give you a good road ...
 
After saying that, she came on my body and started hitting me ... I started holding her hands trying to stop her beating ... She came on my body and started hitting me ... In fact, I could feel the touch of her sexy body. She was practically sleeping on my body and was hitting me .. and I was almost hugging her and kissing her ... my hard cock was pressing down on her thigh .. the bulge of her Breast was squeezing on my chest ... she knew it well But still she was touching my body ..

We were both laughing and fighting but the truth was I was touching her and she was mostly 'enjoying' me ... finally when I started touching her pussy she started to get up ... she almost noticed that If she doesn't get up now, what will I do with another chance ... Then she got up from my body ... I didn't do anything further and let her get up ... Laughing, she got up and said 'I'm leaving now' .. When she started walking out of my room with the book, I asked her, "Didi now asks one last question ... give the true answer ..."

PHOTO-2020-11-02-16-02-20.jpg


"Speak! ..." she said looking back.

"Did something happen to you while you were talking like that?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, the excitement ... there's a 'movement' in your thighs ..."

"Why? Why are you asking this ??" She asked, raising an eyebrow …

"Because I was getting aroused ... my cock got tight! I was getting hot while talking to you like that ..."

"You are so incompetent! .. then all this will happen to you ..." she said smiling ...

"This is not the answer to my question, sister ... tell me ... were you getting excited or not ??"

"Well ... to be honest ... yes! ... I'm excited too!"

"Wow! ... When I was in doubt ... I mean, your pussy must have leaked, didn't it?" I boldly asked ...

"You ... Rascal! .... Unworthy! Shameless! ...." She started cursing me ...

"That's not the answer to this question ... tell me the truth ..." I asked, ignoring her swearing.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! ... My son ... she also passed! ... Satisfied? ... I'm leaving now ..."

After saying that, she went away ashamed ... then there is no need to tell what I did later ...

When I later told Harish about this case and our conversation, he moved his cock in front of me ... He finally told me,

"Sagar ... now your sister should not have to use that rubber cock for a long time ... my cock and your cock must go into her thirsty pussy ... now somehow you have to fuck your sister in a day or two ... now I can't live ... but you will be desperate to fuck her ... so let's do it soon ... "

"Yes Ray, Harishbhai ... I think so too ... After three days you have a good chance ... My parents are going to Pune for a wedding ... Two days ... Then only me and Didi will be at home .. So let's take that chance ... I'll keep her warm for three more days ... "

"It will work! ... If that happens, it will be a lot! .. If your parents are not at home, it is still good ... Hit the hammer! ... When the iron is hot, it means that your sister's pussy is hot. ... "

He smiled in disguise saying this! ... I also smiled and reassured him ... Then for the next three days I kept giving my sister a different book and kept it warm. Sometimes ... I used to go to her ring and touch her here and there ... but now she has lost everything ... As planned, three days later, in the afternoon, our parents left for Pune for a wedding for two days. Now Keerthi and I were going to be completely alone for two days ...

Half an hour after they left, Keerthi didi came to my room ... She was wearing only a loose but transparent shirt ... As usual I could see her nipples and aurora from that transparent shirt ... Below she was wearing a mysterious short skirt. This skirt belonged to her when she was going to college before marriage and she had not worn it for many years. Mostly she wore it today to show me ... but there was a different reason why she wore it especially today and I knew it …

Actress-Keerthi-Suresh-Latest-Cute-Hot-Exclusive-Beautiful-Spicy-Photoshoot-Gallery-9.jpg


The book I gave her the day before had a story about a sister-brother intercourse ... a story about a brother having sex with a sister who was going to college ... the sister in that story used to wear such a short skirt and he used to arouse that brother .. Then it was described in the story that he kissed her while she was wearing the skirt ... Most of the time, Keerthi didi must have been hot after reading it and she was wearing the skirt to show me ... She had the book in her hand ...

She came to my bed and the book started running in front of me ... I was looking at her thighs from that short skirt .... I fell on the bed in front of her and kept looking at her body ... Didi smiled when she saw me looking at her and she Asked me,

"Sagar ... have you read the story of that sibling in it?"

"Read it, sister! ... three or four times ..." I replied, looking at the hole in the neck of her shirt.

"How did you feel ??" She asked curiously.

"Very sexy! Very provocative! ... I rubbed my cock four times ..." I said without hesitation ...

"Yeah! ... it's so natural ... you'll definitely like it! .. siblings had sex ..." she said smiling mischievously.

"And you, sister? Why don't you like it?" I asked her.

"Don't like it!" She replied shyly ...

"Just like it? .. Still not feeling anything? ... I mean excitement! Excitement ??"

"He was reading all the stories ..." she replied softly.

"Yeah ... but did you feel special after reading this special sibling story?"

"Didn't you think ... had a lot of fun! ..."

"I mean, did I remember reading about the brother in the story ..."

"Don't you remember ... he was bitten just like you ..."

"But you remember reading about the sister in the story ..."

"You don't have to say it differently ... you can see me everywhere ... right?" She said with a smile.

"Yeah .. that's it ... but you remember reading this special sister-brother sex story a lot ... but now you look like the sister in that story ...."

"Oh .. I wore this skirt so you say ??"

"Yeah no ... and you deliberately wore this skirt today ... to look like the sister in that story ..."

"Huh .. there's nothing like that ... I've been thinking about this for a long time ..." she gave a false explanation.

"No matter what ... she looks so sexy to you today ... reminds me of the sister in that story ..."

"It's okay to remind you ... but now don't make me do something like the incident in that story ..."

Kreethi didi told me that it had a different meaning ... She mostly wanted to say that we could actually do events like the ones in the story .. She mostly wanted to suggest that ... Then I remembered the events in the story and told her by remembering one of the incidents, "Didi ... I really want to be like the brother in that story ..."

"Which wish?" She had read it but was asking me ...

"To see your Boobs ..." I replied smiling ...

"Yeah ... that's what you're always looking at ..." she replied sharply.

"Yes! ... but only as much as it looks under your clothes ..."

"Hmmm .. and you see me changing clothes, putting on a bra, looking through the door ..."

"That ... I look at it from a distance ... I have never seen it so closely, I have never seen your rise ... then show me ..."

I hugged Keerthi didi in a sexy voice ... Her face was red with embarrassment after hearing my request ... Excitement had increased her breathing speed and her Breast was bulging up and down ... From that thin shirt I could see her hardened nipples. ..He was mostly aroused by my demand ... I mean she must have been thinking from the bottom of her heart that I should show up but still she said playing me,

"Oh, but what are you going to do? ... You've stolen it anyway, haven't you?

"What are you doing, sister ... don't show me ..."

"No! ..." Didi came in love and refused in unison ..

"Well, sister ... tell me one ... you knew I was stealing ... right?"

"Yes!"

"Still you keep showing me ... I mean you keep changing your clothes without saying anything to me ... yes or no?"

"Yes! ..."

"Then you showed me your height from a distance ... then why don't you ask me to show it up close now? I have seen it anyway .. then show it now ...."

She agreed with my argument and she started laughing mischievously ... smiling she said,

"Okay, Sagar! ... I will show you ... but you don't want to say the same thing later ... and you just want to see it and be satisfied ... then don't say 'don't touch me' ..." Don't let me suck '... then your demands increase ... I won't let you do anything .... "

Keerthi didi's terms had a different meaning again which I understood to be true! ... She was indirectly telling me that I should touch her erection, touch her erection ... Happy! She looked at me with intoxicated eyes and asked,

"Should I sleep or sit?"

"Anyway ... I don't mind ..." I said happily and looking at her further, "But yes ... I would love to see you lying like this ... Your pose is so sexy!"

Keerthi didi was lying on my bed with her legs spread on her back ... She folded one leg in a crouch and took it up a little which showed the inside of her thigh up to her inner thighs ... She slowly started unbuttoning her shirt one by one .... Her eyes were glued to her bulges like flies sticking to Gula ... My eyes were full of lust! After removing all the buttons, she grabbed both sides of the shirt and slowly pulled it away from her boobs …

And my sister's plump, full-bodied erection was naked in front of my naked eyes! Standing up ... The dark aurola around the nipple was aroused with excitement ... Seeing the bulge of her breasts, my eyes sparkled and my cock jerked with excitement! Suddenly I got up and moved a little closer to her .... She rolled her eyes as I moved closer to her ...

keerthi-suresh-nude-images-44.jpg


I moved closer to her so I could touch her erection ... I mean she had to keep her eyes open to see if I shouldn't touch her ... but instead she wiped her eyes ... I mean it was a hint to me to do anything. There was ... I extended my hand side by side ... I lightly touched her nipple with my index finger ... I touched her nipple with the touch of my finger ... The touch of my finger gave her a slight jerk and she wiped her eyes and let out a sigh! .. .

Ignoring her face, I focused on her nipples and my fingers started circling her nipples ... Her nipples were tight but my touch was still numb! ... Slowly I increased the speed of rotating the fingers .... I started pressing her nipple down while rotating ... but when it was very tight, it was not pressing down much ... I was playing with her nipple as Harish told me ... He had told me that if women's nipples were handled in this way, they would get very excited. ..Then in that excitement they let anything eat ... as Harish said I was trying to excite my sister …

Keerthi didn't say anything to me so she was having fun with it .. she told me not to touch it but still she was letting me touch it ... I mean she wanted it too ... I grabbed her nipple with my finger and pressed it lightly. A light roar started coming out of her mouth ... For a few moments I grabbed her finger and kept on squeezing and then I didn't stay ... I bent down and I put my lips on her nipples ... Once again her limbs jerked But there was no other movement from her …

keerthy-suresh-after-bath-boobs-pics-1200x750.jpg


I parted her lips and took her nipple in my mouth ... As soon as I took it in my mouth, I started moving my tongue on her nipple ... I rubbed her nipple with my tongue ... Then I started sucking her nipple hard ... with her nipple I was sucking her nipple in my mouth ... He bit Keerthi didi a little and started rubbing my hair,

"Oh, Sagar ... I didn't tell you ... I don't want to touch my breasts ... Far be it from me ... You just started sucking my Breast ... Ahh ..."

Ignoring her loving complaint, I kept sucking her Breast ... ! Her nipple looked very tasty! ... He was getting a salty astringent taste ... Didi was blabbering in his mist "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh”

Either way, I was sucking my sister's Breast ... She was licking it with excitement ... He had made my cock extremely tight! There was lust in my cock and body and brutal thoughts were running through my mind ... I felt like I should put it on her skirt and put her cock in her pussy and fuck her ... but I promised Harish that I would let him fuck her first and then I will love her ... then I was controlling my mind with great difficulty ...

In turn, I was sucking, licking, squeezing both her erections ... I was not satisfied, but I lifted her face from her Breast and said to her,

"Oh Didi! ... How cool is your erection! ... Very luscious but very tight! ... How lucky Jiju is! .... He got a sexy wife like you ..."

Topless-bitch-Keerthi-Suresh-big-round-boobs-nipple-licking-photo.jpg


"Why did you stop? Your mind is full ??" She looked at me with intoxicated eyes and asked in a sexy tone ...

"Huh? .. Yes! ... No .. I mean ... I was going to do more ... but ... why am I still right ??" I said confusedly.

"No! ... Stay now ... your mind is full ... it's over now ..." she said and sat up slowly ...

"I still wanted to suck ..." I said looking at her bare breasts ...

"Not now ... the fun is over! ..." she said, pulling her shirt up and covering it ...

"Why are you covering now, Didi? ... Leave it open or not ... It will be better for me to see ..." I said sharply to her.

"Come on, who's worthless! ... I've left a little bit of shame like you ..."

"What else to be ashamed of? ... I've seen it all ..."

"Okay ... let's give me a new book ... let's see what's new ..." Kreethi didi told me.

I still wanted to suck my real sister's nipple erection but now it was difficult to let her suck again ... So I got up from the bed with Nilaja ... Then I started going to the cupboard to take out the book ... I was thinking of the tips given by Harish ... It was said that Keerthi didi let me touch her body and I managed to stimulate her to find out how to stimulate her further by giving her a book ... so I took out a special book from the cupboard …
 
I handed the book to Keerthi didi and lay down on the bed next to her ... She curiously picked up the book and when she saw the colorful photo of the naked girl on it, she smiled and said, "Oh, it looks like a different magazine ..." she said and opened the book and started looking at it …

"Yes! .., Harish didn't have a story book yesterday ... so he gave me this photo magazine ..." I said to her and looked at her face and started watching her reaction ....

Kreethi didi started looking at the magazine with curiosity ... The magazine had photos of European men and women threesomes ... It was a photo of a girl kissing two men ... One of the men was 18/20 years old and the other The man was 35/40 years old ... that old man was putting his cock in the hole of that young girl and was sucking her boobs ... and that other young man was giving cock in that girl's mouth and was sucking her mouth ... that old man's cock Was! His cock was about 9-10 inches long and very thick!

candy-aka-taissia-shanti-pretty-girl-gets-her-tight-pussy-fucked-by-two-studs-image-1.jpg


Keerthi didi was looking at the man's cock in amazement ... She was turning one page at a time and looking at one photo at a time ... there was a big double page photo in the middle of the magazine which Kreethi didi started looking at with interest ... in that photo And the old man was licking her with a cock in her from behind ... The young man was standing with the cock in the mouth of the young woman and she was sucking the head of his cock …

In this photo, Harish had made a joke ... He had written his name 'Harish' with a black pen on the cock of the old man ... He had also written his sister's name 'Keerthi ' on the girl's pussy ... and on the cock of the young man. My name was written as 'Sagar' ... While looking at that photo, Keerthi saw those names and she rolled her eyes! ... There was disbelief in her eyes! ... Is what you see true? That was the feeling in her eyes …

She looked shocked when she saw the names! ... She looked at me in amazement and at the photo below ... I would have been scared to look at her if there was any other time but I had an idea what would happen and what did Harish do then? I was told .. then I was looking at Keerthi didi without any worries ....

2fV8-oiNjzSDKEkRrzCEEG0G7wmYERb090H0saCYDfkdSLn-1ClTUOanuadFcTQSnzSpHsR_lQdW3xJ_fF0VBv4peVjqWrv8rFg8bPo3sRaTKXtBeno7uyavw9YceEcz55GbM0v_dEd6jmkEKHQ


"Sagarऽऽऽ ... ... what is this ?? ... who wrote these names here ??" Keerthi didi shouted at me and asked.

"I ... I wrote, ``sister ..." I replied. In fact, the names were written by Harish but I could not say his name …

"Why ??" She shouted again.

"That's right ... just for fun ..." I replied curtly.

"Joke? ... What kind of joke ?? ... You should be ashamed to write such names ..." Didi said angrily.

"Didi ... just calm down! ... don't be so angry .... I'll tell you everything ...." So I took her hand.

"Shall we keep quiet? And what are you telling me? ..." she shouted and tried to free her hands.

"I'll tell you why I wrote the names ... Please, Didi ... Don't be angry like that! ... Listen to me ... Then if you want, you will be angry ... OK?" Holding her hand tightly, I said ...

"Tell me quickly ..." She finally calmed down.

"Didi, you know I have a sexual attraction to you ... then in that attraction I often imagined that I was having sex with you ...."

"Oh! ... I mean you were even dreaming of having sex with me ... I thought you were just fascinated by my beauty, erection-buttocks ..." she said sarcastically.

"Yeah that's it ... but when I think about it my cock gets tight ... then while moving and calming it, I imagine that I am handling those delicate organs of yours ... and then from that idea I also imagine that I am having sex with you. .. "

"IC! ... I had no idea you had such a thing in your mind ..." Kreethi said quietly.

"What are you saying, Didi? ... Then you showed me your erection ... You let him touch and suck ... Then ...?" I asked in surprise ...

"That ... that's what I let you do as a joke ..." There was no harm in that ... Anyway, I didn't care how many men got their hands on the crowd ... So I didn't care about you because you were shaking hands ... And today I showed you my rise. .. I told you not to touch me, but you touched him, he sucked .... I could have stopped you, but you did it, he made me feel a little fun! So I let you do that ... but to have real sex with you ... I never thought about it .... "

"Oh, sister .. then after reading the sex stories in that book, did you ever feel like having sex with me? ... I mean just an idea ... especially after reading the story of that sister-brother ..." I asked her ...

"Well! ... sometimes I feel ... but very rarely ... and while reading that sister-brother story, your thoughts came to mind but I didn't think I would do anything like that with you ..." she said.

"Then tell me one, sister ... you are getting aroused while reading that sexy book ... you are increasing your arousal by putting your fingers on it, rubbing your rubber cock ... then who do you think you are?" I asked sharply.

"Obviously your jiju ... sometimes a stranger's man ... but not yours ..." Didi replied with a smile.

"Okay! ... Okay ... but this is your revelation, sister .... but I was always imagining that I was having sex with you ... then when I read and look at such sex magazines, I think of you. .. In the story in that book, when someone has sex, I used to see you in that woman or girl ... I saw a magazine with such pictures that I see you instead of every girl ... I am sorry, sister! But what can I do ... You look! ... "

"Okay ... I can understand your mood ... but what about Harish's name? Why did you write his name here ??" Didi asked, pointing to Harish's name in the magazine, the old man's cock in the photo.

"Because ... Harish's cock is so big ... it's bigger and thicker than this man's cock! ..." I said looking quietly into my sister's eyes.

"How do you know his L ... How is 'Lund'? ..." Didi asked me to emphasize the word 'Lund'.

"I know! ... because I've seen ..." I said.

"Have you seen? How? Where ??" Didi asked curiously ...

Then I told Kreethi didi briefly about the first incident between Harish and me when Harish first showed me his huge cock and we both masturbated together .... Kreethi didi rolled her eyes in surprise and said, "I can't believe it, Sagar! ... You moved that Harish's cock in your hand ?? ... and you both did that while talking about me ??"

GHQq3LnG_400x400.jpg


"Hmm .. yes, sister ..." I said, bowing my head ...

"Shi! Sagar ... you should be ashamed! .... you took my name with another man ... another man was talking to me to 'eat' and you were accompanying him with taste ... I am ashamed of myself ! ... "Her face turned red as she spoke! She knew it with anger or shame, but her voice was quiet …

"What's wrong with that, sister? You're so sexy that no one would dream of fucking you ... Leave the rest ... I will have sex with you where everyone else does. What's wrong with you? ... So much for you?" What a beautiful, sexy girl in your area ... not even in the surrounding area ... then everyone knows you ... everyone is looking at you coming and going ... "

I complimented Didi for saying that clearly and she opened her face as I expected! Harish said it was true ... the more you praise a woman, the more she opens up ... then praising her, I started praising Harish ...

"Didi! ... Harish always used to tell me that he loves you very much! You went to fetch clothes from him and he used to look at you unknowingly ... your face, your complexion ... your limbs, your waist ... your boobs, Your buttocks ... everyone loves him so much! ... I went to him and he was just talking about you ... "I started to move my hand slowly on her thigh while telling her that "Hmm ... does he know how I am?" Didi smiled a little and said ... I mean she was comforted by my praise! She didn't even notice that I was rubbing her thighs ... maybe she knew it but she wasn't showing anything ...

"That's what I'm telling you. He's secretly observed you so much that he knows you better than I do. Set aside and opened her …

"Come on, you're talking about something ..." Keerthi didi said shyly ...

Her bud was opening now ... maybe she was warming up a bit ... I opened her shirt but she was not saying anything ... On the contrary, she leaned a little on my side and folded one of her legs in a hurry ... The shirt on her second boob also slipped and both her boobs were exposed in front of my eyes!

"Don't lie, sister ... he dreams of cheating on you more than me ... he says ... if he gets a chance to chew on you he will chew on you like this ... he will chew on you like this ... Wouldn't be ... "

Keerthi-suresh-boobs-show-nude-2.jpgv


Turning my fingers over her belly, I began to move my hand up and down her ... Her Boobs began to move up and down with excitement and she started breathing hard ... She started to move her legs uncomfortably ...

"Hey ... he doesn't know how your jijus 'eat' me ..." Didi wiped her eyes and put her neck back and said in an intoxicated voice ... Her voice was insane, there was excitement! … "He doesn't know it but he insists that he will suck you better ... and I'm sure she will too! ..." I started pressing her hardened nipple with one finger ...

"Sssss! ... why are you so sure ??" Excited, she asked ...

"Because I have heard his eating ideas ... I have seen his big, huge cock many times .. Honestly, Didi ... He has a bigger cock than this man's cock in this magazine!" I took the magazine and placed it on my sister's lap and praised Harish's love ...

"Come on something ... you just say something .. how can someone's cock be so big? ..." Didi lowered her neck and opened her eyes and said in an intoxicated tone, "Bigger than this man ?? Certainly not ..." So Didi started staring at the man's cock in that magazine ...

"If you think you are lying, go to Harish yourself and see his cock! ..." I put my lips near my sister's ear and gently whispered in her ear! While doing so, I put my tongue in her earlobe ... she was mostly tickled there because she started laughing while squeezing her neck ....

Keerthi-Suresh-big-boobs.jpg


"Let's go to him! ... How can I go to him? ... And what shall we say? Show me your cock ... Who is worthless! ... Does anyone ask that ..." Didi said smiling in a ladik tone.

"Go ahead, sister ... see how he will welcome you ..." He will press it like this ... He will press it like this .. He will crush it by pressing it .... He will press your nipple like this with the pinch of his finger ... The tip of the tongue will lick gently .... "
 
I was telling it to Keerthi didi and I was doing it .. After pressing her Boobs, I was holding her nipple with my finger and now I was moving my tongue on it ... I was blabbering while playing with her nipple ...

"Didi ... his tongue is very long! ... he will lick your nipple from the mast! ... he will continue to suck until your heart is full ..." He is an expert in heating women! And then he is good at satisfying women! ... I said, sliding my hands down from her rise ...

keerthi-suresh-boobs-10-09-2020-at-16.03.48-3.jpg


"You ... what ... you know ... he's ... how ... expert ... is that ...?" Kreethi asked excitedly, spreading her legs

"It really feels like what he's saying! .... and his cock which is so big ... really, sister ... if he fucks you you will have a lot of fun! ... he will fuck you so much that he will satisfy you at once ! .... "

Saying this, I brought my hand down on her thigh and rubbed her thigh and took her hand in her thigh ... She spread her legs a little more so that I could bring my hand inside again ... She was letting me do what I wanted and supporting me ... I put my hand inside her skirt and put it straight on her pussy ....

For the first time I had a chance to touch her pussy! The panties she was wearing inside were soaking wet! The touch of her pussy was so hot that it was like a furnace! ... Touching her pussy for the first time aroused my libido! My cock was so tight that I was squirming in Bermuda ... I could feel the thick membrane of her pussy through her panties .. I started talking in a daze by moving my fingers on that membrane ...

"Oh Didi .... your wet pussy ... Harish will be blessed when your pussy sticks out like a stick! ..." Imagine wiping your eyes ... his thick cock is penetrating your cracks ... your slit is tearing that huge cock ... oh sister! ... How small is your pussy! ... if Harish's cock goes into it It will explode ... but you will have a lot of fun! ... Ahh, Didi! .... How hot is your pussy! How hot you have become! Didi ... are you on fire ?? " I warned her by saying ... "

Keerthi.Suresh2-417x600-1.jpg


"Yes Ray, Sagar ... I'm really hot! ... I'm so excited! .... I've been so excited for so many days! ... I've never been so hot since your Jiju passed away ... Warned! ... I saw it but not yet ... but I was overwhelmed by the idea! ... of the ocean! ... tell me ... what else will he do to me? .. what else did he tell you? ... What does he want to do with me? .... "

Wiping her eyes, she started moving her waist a little and started pressing her pussy on my finger which was penetrating her pussy ... She started rubbing it with one of her hands on her right thigh ... I was shocked to see her hot condition! When I was on her left side, I put my hand on her left nipple and I started pressing that nipple.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Have fun! ... "

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..."

"Take this, sister ... I'll put my finger in your pussy ....,"

With that I removed the panties from her pussy and put my finger in her slit ... I located her hole and put my finger in it and started blabbering,

"Didi ... but my finger is nothing ... his finger is very thick! He knows very well ... how to fuck women .... he has satisfied his pussy very much with his thick cock ... he sucks pussy so much that every pussy asks for his cock again ... "

"Ohhhh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh Do something

i-make-fakes-Inssia-keerthi-suresh-pussy-fingering-170.jpg


My sister is so obsessed now! Her pussy was burning with the fire of lust and she was blabbering on all over it ... with one hand she was squeezing her Breast hard ... suddenly she brought her other hand down on my bermuda and grabbed my hard cock ... pressing my cock she started blabbering Started ...

"Sagar ... you ... you fuck me ... put your cock in my pussy ... please ... my dear Sagar ... ohhh ... you don't like me ...? You don't want to fuck me. ..? "

At the request of my sister, my cock began to arouse arousal ... She had already grabbed my cock and she was telling me to suck on it ... There was such a tremendous cramp in my cock and I wondered if my cock would leak in Bermuda ... With great difficulty I stopped my ejaculation! ... In fact, I was really desperate to fuck her at that moment, but I promised Harish that he would give her a chance to fuck my sister first and then I would fuck her ... I barely missed that opportunity to feed Keerthi didi ....

And to tell the truth, I would have got more pleasure in watching her fuck Harish than I would have got pleasure in fucking her .... I wouldn't get it anywhere else in the world ... I wasn't interested in her at first. She was struggling to get my cock out of my bermuda but I grabbed her hand and stopped her and said, "No, Didi .... I can't fuck you! ..." I said caressing her Breast.

"No ?? ... Why? ... Why not ??" She asked in disbelief. Her grip on my cock was the same.

"Because ... I promised Harish ..." I said pressing her nipple.

"Promise ?? Who ??" Rubbing my cock she asked uneasily.

"I'll give him the first chance..." I said quietly …

"What do you mean? ... and how do you promise him that ??" Kreethi didi asked me confusedly …

preview.jpg


Then I told her everything about Harish and the agreement between me ... how and what we planned about her and how she got trapped in our planning but I told her ... I thought she would be angry with me but she was weird. Not angry! On the contrary, she teased me even more and said in a sexy tone, "Sagar, you are the number one unworthy, shameless brother! Yes ... then I will do the same .... that incompetent Harish is fucking me if you want then go and get him .... my pussy is on fire! ... take him and erase my itch ... go .. go soon .... "

"Didi ... he will not come like Harish ..." I said quietly, pressing both her arms lightly with my hands.

"Will it not come? Why ??" Again she asked in disbelief. "He told me that if you were willing to let him fuck, you should go to him yourself and tell him, 'Come to our house and fuck me in front of my brother' ..."

"Oh ... so did it happen to you ..." Kreethi said with a slight sneer.

"Yes, Didi ..." I said, smiling shamelessly.

I took one hand in Keerthi didi's thigh and put my middle finger in her pussy and started moving ... My intention was to keep her lust burning so I was putting my fingers in it ... Didi thought for a moment! ... I was putting a finger in her pussy and up One of her ejaculations was pressing ... to kept her lust burning and finally she became lustful and said, "Okay, Sagar ... if you want to be like that ... if you have been like that before then I am ready to go ... but now I am randi ... So why not go and call him yourself? .. .Okay! "

Keerthy-Suresh-fingering-her-pussy-wearing-only-white-panties-682x1024.jpg


"Oh very good, Didi! ..." I said happily running both my hands over her body ...

"Do ... do ... do what you want to do ... now I have given up all shame ..." Didi said in an excited tone.

"Didi ... but he had said something else ..." I said smiling in a triumphant tone.

"Now what ??"

"He said that if you were going to call him, then you should wear special clothes ..."

"Special clothes? Where ??" She asked curiously.
 
"You look so sexy in that black saree and he likes to see you in that saree ... then you should go to him wearing that saree ... and wearing that sleeveless blouse on that saree ..."

"Okay! ... I'll wear that sari ..." Didi confessed.

"And you don't want to wear a bra inside that blouse ... Harish always says ... 'Your sister's breasts are big and tight ... She doesn't have to wear a bra ... She wears a bra and insults her breasts'. ..Then you don't wear a bra ... "

"Harish is very incompetent ... Mela has a lot of information about my breasts ...." Didi said with a chuckle.

Keerhy-Suresh-xxx-nude-fake-2.jpg


"And even below ... I don't want to wear a skirt inside the sari .. I just want to wear a sari ..." I said.

"Oh, but if I don't wear a skirt, what will I wear a sari for?" Didi asked tragically.

"Hmm ... that's the problem ..."

"Okay ... I'll do it ..." Didi confessed again.

"And I don't want to wear panties inside the sari ... Do you understand?" I told her.

"Yes .. yes ... I understand! ... you want me completely naked inside ... I stay naked ..." Didi said as if annoyed.

"I don't ... Harish ..." I told her with a shameless smile and continued to tell her, "And when you go in front of him, you should gather the pad of your sari in the bulge of your Breast ... so that he can hold both your boobs properly. You should see ... He should see your nipples from your thin blouse ... Also you should keep the sari very tight so that it sits tight on your buttocks and its shape should be clearly visible ... And you should put the sari far below the bembi ... Your He should have a full belly, belly, waist part ... "

"Yes Ray ... everyone does ... when I put on the sari, you look at me carefully and check all this ..." Kreethi didi said angrily.

"Yeah ... I'll do it ... and do everything Harish says there ... you have to make him happy ... that's when He will be ready to come here ... "

"OK OK! ... I'll do whatever you two say ... You know I won't say no ... I'm on fire! ... My vagina is on fire! ... Take advantage of it ..."

Saying this, Keerthi didi pushed me aside and she got up from the bed ... looking at me with hanging anger, I said, "I was ready to go ... you come to my room in ten minutes ... then see how randi your sister looks ... to see that dog Harish ..." she hurriedly left my room …

I started rolling on my bed happily .... Harish and my plan was successful and now I was literally wanting to dance with the joy that we will be able to feed my sister ... When I wanted to go with my sister too, I quickly got up from bed and put on a lot of other clothes ... Ten minutes later, I went to my sister's room. When the door of her room was wide open, I went straight inside ... Standing in front of the flower height mirror of her cupboard, Didi was looking at herself in the mirror. .

"Hmmm ... look at your sister properly ... does she look like me to Randi? ... Randi as you both want! ...." Her tone of voice was irritating but there was a mischievousness in it I started observing ... she started walking slowly etc. so that I could see everything clearly …

She was wearing a sari as I had told her, and since she was not wearing skirt-panties inside, the roundness of her buttocks looked great from it ... the sari was worn far below the bum Her saree was folded neatly, her beanie was neatly folded, it went up between the folds of her two bulges and was carried from her neck to her shoulders ... ... her stiff nipple and aurora were easily visible through that blouse ...

(MyPornSnap.top)_keerthy-suresh-indian-actress-xxx-boobs.jpg


My sister looked really embarrassed! Seeing her, it occurred to me that if she walked on such a road, the eyes of the men watching would be left out of the groove. ,

"Okay, sister ... you look as sexy as Harish wants! .... "

"Oh, let it be ... let it be me ... look at it all ... how did you make your sister look like a bitch ..." Kreethi said with a laugh.

"Just what, sister ... I'm just telling you to do this ... that's what Harish wants ... and you want Harish ... you want to get rid of him and make your pussy itch ... then that's all We have to ... "

"Okay, well done ... Your explanation is over now ... I'll put a shawl on my body ... Let's go soon ..." She went to the cupboard and took out a shawl from inside ...

"Didi ... take a couple of clothes to give him an iron so that you feel like you are going to give him clothes to iron ..."

"Where should I buy clothes? He already has clothes for ironing ..." said Didi.

"Then you do one thing, sister ... take one of your bra and panties to iron ..." I smiled and winked at her.

"Hey crazy ... Does anyone ever iron bra-panties ??" Didi smiled and said ..."No ... but you take it ... Harish will be convinced by your bra-panties that you are ready to get rid of him ..." I explained to her ...Keerthi didi took off her panties and bra in the morning ... then she took a shawl and hid both her underwear and went with me ... we both went out of the house and went to Harish's stall ... the road was smooth as it was noon and even Rarely anyone was coming and going ... We walked all the way to Harish's shop ... Harish saw us coming from a distance and he hurried to the high table in his shop …

Seeing Keerthi Didi with me and the sari on her body, he realized that Didi was ready to sleep with him and she had come to call him .... His bud opened immediately and a demonic joy spread on his face! He greeted his sister with a salivating smile, "Come on, come on, sister!" And then she glanced at me to close the back door ... I quickly closed the door and locked it ... As soon as there was a sound of the door closing, Keerthi took off her shawl and put it down ...

Harish's eyes widened and he started looking at Keerthi with a lustful look ... his eyes were moving like a scan machine on her body ... sometimes he was looking at her face sometimes at the bulge of her Breast ... sometimes he was looking at the part of her bembi and sometimes at her He was looking at her buttocks ... Didi was standing quietly and letting him look at her intently ... I was standing on the side and looking at both of them alternately …

"Speak, sister ... what shall I do for you?"

"I want to 'press' these clothes ..." said Didi holding the bra and panties hidden in her fist in front of his eyes ...

"Of course ...! That's my job ..." He took her bra and panties from her hand with a sexy smile and he started looking at them hopefully. He smiled and said to her, "Just 'press' these two clothes? No more 'press'?"

"No .. 'Press' these two clothes right now ..." Kreethi didi also replied shamelessly.

I could see that Harish was looking at my sister's panties, bra with lustful eyes. Then he went to his ironing table behind the big table and started ironing his sister's bra, panties. First he took her panties and straightened them and spread them on his table. He felt the dampness of that part and he looked at his sister with newness and said,

"Sister, these panties look wet ... did you wear them?"

"Yes! ..." Didi replied blushing with embarrassment ...

"Ass ... I thought you brought the washed clothes to the iron ... you know ... I don't iron without washing the clothes? Hey, my iron smells ... yes ... but the smell of your panties That's cool! " Saying this, he picked up his sister's panties, put his nose to hers, took a deep breath and looked at her and said with a smirk, "Your pussy smells so bad! Today I will be blessed with your pussy juice ...."

90Khe5.jpg


Laughing, he started ironing the panties .... When the panties were ironed, he took the bra and spread it properly, he started ironing her ... He was moving his fingers on the cup of his bra as if he was moving his fingers on his sister's Breast ... in between he was looking at the bulge of her Breast and sometimes at the bra in his hand. Then he came forward with his bra and panties and asked his sister again,

"Sister, is this bra yours?"

"Yes! ... Why? Why are you asking?" Didi asked him.

"No just like that ... it looks so small ..." Harish replied with a sexy smile.

"What do you mean?" Didi asked curiously.

"No ... you can see how big your breasts look ...," he said looking at his sister's Breast,

"This bra will fit very tight on it ... your Breast will be pressed in it. Why do you wear such a tight bra?"

Harish was talking to Kreethi didi as if she was his friend ... He also had a knack for convincing her ... He was getting aroused while talking to her so erotically and his cock was rising in his lungi ... Kreethi didi's gaze was also moving towards his moving lungi. She was ... she was mostly checking whether what I had told her about Harish's love was true or not ... glancing at his lungi, she said, "No! The bra is not small ... it is the perfect size ... it fits my Breast!" She said, looking at him sharply.

"Ass? I don't think so! ....," Harish smiled excitedly, "If you don't mind, put on this bra.

Show me ... I'm very curious if your buddy Breast will fit in this .... "

"Right now? Here ??" Kreethi didi asked him, widening her eyes and showing surprise.

"Yes! Here ... right now ... no problem! The door is closed ... The three of us are just here ... you quickly take off your blouse and put on this bra and show it ... the sea is here to see .. . ”Harish said, smiling impersonally.

Keerthi looked at me to know my reaction to this ... I shrugged my shoulders and gestured to her, 'Well! If you want to get rid of Harish, you have to do what he says. ' Then, as if she was helpless, Keerthi didi put her hand on the veil ... I knew that lust would erupt in her mind and water would come out of her pussy inside the sari with excitement ... She pulled down her veil and took off the hook of her blouse. Started ... Harish and I stared at her breasts like bees sticking to a honeycomb!

As the hooks of her blouse began to go off, Harish's loins began to stiffen. Kreethi didi's eyes were on the love that was hardening from her lungi. He noticed that Didi was looking at his cock and he started scratching his thigh with his hands in his usual cunt ... He moved his cunt and part of his cunt started to appear ... Keeping an eye on his cock, she removed all the hooks of the blouse and pulled the blouse from the bulge of her Breast ... She removed the blouse from her hand and put it down …

PicsArt_03-20-05.46.39f1e8090b537fb135.jpg


Now my sister's big bulge was completely naked in front of Harish's eyes ... Seeing that, his eyes sparkled and he started looking at her Breast like greed ... I had seen Didi's bulge before but this was the first time Harish saw her bulge ... He may have imagined them many times in his dreams but today he had the opportunity to see them for real. Then he was squinting at the bulge of her breasts with eager eyes .. His cunt was now fully tight and half out of his lungi was visible ... In front of Harish's lustful eyes, seeing Kreethi didi's naked Breast, Harish's aroused cock, my sexual arousal was increasing. My cock was tight in the pants too!

In fact, it was getting hot in his shop, but the nipple on Keerthi didi's erection was hardened by the stimulation and it seemed to rise on her erection. Then Didi, embarrassed, took the bra from his hand and she started wearing the bra ... She put one end of the bra from her back to the other side and hooked his back under the bulge. Then she turned the bra and took the hook back and put her hands in both the straps and pushed the straps on her shoulders ... She put her fingers in both straps and straightened the straps on her shoulders. Then, one by one, she began to press the bulge into the cup of the bra.

When Keerthi didi's bra was really small, her boobs were dripping down the side of the bra cup. When the material of the bra was thin, the shape of her hardened nipple was clearly visible from it ... Harish was looking at her nipples in a hopeless way. When he saw her, he looked up at her and he started smiling ... smiling, he said, "Look! ... even if you say it's the right size, your Breast is coming out a little from this bra ... so you should use a bigger bra ..."

"Yes! I will use it ..." Kreethi didi replied bowing her head.

"Okay ... now put on these panties ... I don't think you will be fine ..." Harish smiled and handed the panties to her.

Keerthi didi glared at him in disbelief and then at me. I shrugged again and motioned for her to do as he told me. She realized that she was not going to get any relief from me and started wearing panties showing that she was doing it by Nilaja .... She bent down with both hands and she put both legs in her panties. Then while doing the sari, she started pulling the panties up from the legs .... She was pulling the panties up but when the sari was coming against the panties, Harish smiled and said to me,

"Sagar ... just help your sister ... hold her sari up so I can see the panties she is wearing ..."

I pretended to be cured but I was happy and went ahead and collected Didi's sari and started holding her waist up .... Didi noticed that she didn't pull her panties up quickly, but when her pussy was exposed, she hurriedly pulled her panties up to her thighs and I. She covered her pussy inside the sari and put on her panties. Harish's eyes were on her pussy in her thighs ... He quickly sat down on her knees in front of her ... and stared at her thighs …

Sitting down with his legs apart, his lungi was exposed and his stiffened cock was exposed ... Keerthi didi's eyes were fixed on Harish's cock and Harish's eye was on Didi's pussy. And my eyes were alternately on him and Didi's body ... Looking at Didi's thigh, Harish said mischievously, "Hey sister, how did this get wet inside your thigh? ... Oh! ... Got it! ... Did your pussy get wet because you weren't wearing panties? You look so excited! ..."

"Please ... see what you want to see soon ...." Didi said shyly.

"Hmm ... these panties are sitting right on your pussy ... now show me your ass ..."

Then Kreethi didi started leaning towards Harish and I started walking behind her holding the sari on her waist ... When her buttocks came in front of his eyes she stopped .... When I started looking at Harish, he looked at her buttocks and said,

"Don't bend down, sister ... I can see your ass ..."

Keerthi didi leaned forward a little and she lifted her buttocks and showed it to him ... Harish was happy to see her pose and said happily, "Just! .. Very cool! ... Look, sister ... Your ass is not covered by your panties ... It is almost open ... Sagar, just collect your sister's panties in the ass ..."

As soon as he said that, I quickly pulled the sari on top of her with one hand and pulled her panties closer with the other hand and pulled her tightly in the crack of her buttocks ... Harish chuckled at the sight of his huge buttocks and I also turned twenty! Harish started stroking his cunt and I started pressing my cock with my free hand ... Harish started talking,

"Hmmm .. what a cool ass you have, sister! Don't cover her with panties ... her shape will change .... if you put on panties, you will wear them like this ... wow! What a cool ass your sister has, Sagar!" ... "

Kreethi didi was blushing with embarrassment when she heard his bark and was still bending over! Her filthy chatter or her own lust made her unbearable and she straightened up in a daze. Taking off the sari from my hand in one fell swoop, she lowered it and turned to look at Harish and said in an excited tone,

"Enough! ... See what you wanted to see? ... Now please come to our house with us!"

"At your house? Why?" Harish asked, standing up with a fake smile.

"You know why ... don't be silly!" Didi said in a telegram.

"Hey sister ... I don't really know .. why are you inviting me to your house ... it will be better if you make it clear ..." Harish said smiling again.

"Ass ... Do you want to hear it from my mouth? ... Okay! ... Then I will tell you clearly! ... Go to our house ... and press my Breast! ... suck my Breast! .. .And ... and ... I'm fine ... "

The next word was not uttered by Keerthi didi ... maybe she was ashamed to say without any hesitation or the word did not come out of her mouth out of sheer orgasm ... but Didi did more than we thought ... She made him naked The Breast was shown as well as your buttocks. Now she had not uttered the word 'Zava' but Harish knew it well. Yet he continued to say to her, "Yes ... yes ... speak clearly ... why should I come to you?" With that, he pulled his lungi aside from his hard cock.

Showing his full cunt to Kreethi didi, Harish grabbed it in his hand and started moving ... for the first time, she saw his huge cock and her eyes widened! She started to look at his cock in amazement ... Her lust was still aroused when she saw his huge cunt and with excitement her hand automatically went to her pussy ... When the itching of her pussy became unbearable, she shamelessly pressed her pussy from the sari and stared at his cock. .. Harish was staring at her looking at his lover. He asked her again,

"Sister ... I will not come until you tell me clearly what to do when I come to your house ..."

"Let me 'fuck' ... come to our house to fuck me ...," said Kreethi didi angrily, "right now ... at this moment ... ... Please ... don't bother me now ... I'm fine! "

33309239e2c1b1326fca028d688eaaaf.jpg


"Oh ... then don't say that clearly! ..." Harish smiled and said, .... you go ahead .... I will follow you .... "

"But you don't come with us now ..." Keerthi didi told him impatiently.
 
Harish and I were glad to see her rush and impatience! Our plan was successful and it was now clear that we would both get to eat Kreethi didi ... Still with restraint, Harish said to her,

"Sister ... if the three of us go together like this, who can doubt ... you two go ahead ... I'm closing the shop behind you ... Sagar, help your sister to put on a blouse, pull on a shawl ... and Take her and go ahead ... "

As Harish said, I quickly picked up my sister's blouse which was lying down and started wearing her blouse ... Keerthi 's limbs were trembling with lust and it really helped me to put her blouse on ... Pulling her to her Breast, she got ready ... As we were about to leave, Harish smiled and told us, "Sister ... I'm coming to you ... but you change these clothes to welcome me ... you put on that new red sexy gown and put on that new red bra-panties inside ..."

"Red gown? ... Bra-panties? ... Where ??" Keerthi didi asked stunned.

Hearing the mention of a red sexy gown and bra-panties, Kreethi didi started looking at him and me in confusion ... Seeing the surprise on her face, Harish smiled and said to her, "Sagar, I'll tell you where ... Sagar, tell your sister if you went home ... and tell her exactly how I want to see her ... as I told you ..." Winked ....

Didi and I turned silently and came to the door of his shop. I unlocked the door and we both walked out of his shop. We walked all the way. Keerthi didi was walking with her neck down and I was looking here and there ... I was checking if anyone was looking at us or not .... Didi walking down with her neck asked me side by side,

"Sagar, what red gown was he talking about ??"

I walked quietly and reminded her that he was talking about the red sexy gown and bra-panties she had bought when we went to the market that day.

"Oh! ... What else do you have left to say to that dog? ... Why did you go and tell him everything? .... You left nothing to me ... Literally I think I am completely naked. .. I think the whole world is looking at me naked! .... "

"Sorry, Didi! ... that ... I ... we used to talk about you ... then I used to tell him everything ... so he knows ...."

"Oh, I was wearing that red gown and those red bra-panties especially for your Jiju to come ... if I have to put it in front of this worthless person now ..." Didi said angrily.

"Ag, Didi ... Jiju has many more months to come ... what's the use of keeping it till then? I would love to see you in that sexy dress ... "I laughed heartily.

"Take .. take ... you wash your hands in the flowing river! ... shameless!

She started hurrying and I started walking with her. We reached home. As soon as I entered the house, I slammed the door and the musician in front of me hurriedly began to take off her sari ... She came to her room and I followed her. I sat on her bed and watched her quietly. She was looking at me with a burning look and I was ignoring her and shamelessly watching her get naked ...

Now she was wearing only a bra and panties ... She opened her cupboard in that position and took out the shopping bag in which she was wearing a red gown, bra-panties. I started to take off her panties ... of course when she leaned on me I could see her back ... she took off her bra and threw it towards me without looking at me ... I quickly grabbed her and grabbed her hand and started stroking her. Then she took off her panties and threw them towards me ... but I grabbed her panties and started smelling her wetness …

Now Kreethi didi was standing completely naked in front of me! ... She was backwards but I could see her round buttocks, her full Breast from the side. Also I could see her complete nudity. Seeing her naked, my cock began to rise! Smelling her panties I started rubbing my cock with her naked eyes. Ignoring me, Keerthi took out her red panties from the shopping bag and slipped them on her waist. In Harish's shop, just like I had collected her panties in the crack of her buttocks, she also collected them and kept both her buttocks open …

Keerhy-Suresh-xxx-nude-fake-16.jpg


Then she took out her red bra and put it on her Breast. She adjusted her Breast so that more than half of her bulge would be outside the bra. Then at last she took off the red transparent gown and put it on her body. It was ... I was so engrossed in watching her youth in that sexy lingerie that I was rubbing my cock but I didn't realize it. But Keerthi didi was not talking about it ... She sat on the bed next to me and in an excited tone she asked me, "What else have you two worthless people decided? What was he telling you about how he wants me to look?" Her question was not anger but curiosity.

"Didi ... he told me that when he came home to kiss you, you would wear this sexy red lingerie ... then you would take water on your body and wet your sexy clothes and face him with a wet body ... you open the door and you Welcome ... Come on .. Come on ... Harish ... Come on me now .... "

"Shameless one! ... Shall I wear this dress and greet him with a wet one? ... He is also at the door? Is your head still in place? If anyone sees me like this? ... It is nothing ... I will not go to the door To open .... "Didi said emphatically.

"Oh come on, didi ... you did so much .. then do this too ... how fun it is to do that! ..." I enthusiastically pleaded with her.

"What a joke of Dombeya! ... You just left me naked to take out Behind ... You made me a slut ..." Didi said in a hanging rage.

"Look, sister ... you tell me honestly ... don't you enjoy it? Doesn't the joke we have with you give you a different kind of arousal? If not, we stop this joke! ... We do it Because it gives a very different stimulus ... We are enjoying this sex in a different way by doing something like this instead of doing something straightforward ... Do you also feel excitement in it? If you don't feel like it, tell me ... I will send that Harish back! ... "

Saying this, I started looking at her .... Hearing that I am sending Harish back, the expression on her face changed and she quickly took my hand and said,

"Oh no Ray, Sagar .... nothing like that .... I also have fun! If I keep listening to you without saying anything, I will be inferior to Randi ... then I should show a little bit of shame ... so I would say this ... "

With that she leaned back and she put my hand on the bulge of her Breast. She was looking at me and smiling sexy. I pressed her Breast up and said excitedly,

"Yeah! ... Well then, sister ... I don't want to let a stranger do anything against your will .... If you don't like Harish, I won't let him do anything to you .... You are my sister! I will never forget that ... "

"Oh no problem about Harish .... how big his cock is! ... seeing his cock made my mouth water ..."

"Mouth or pussy ??" I asked her bluntly in the middle.

"That's it Ray ... my pussy ... so now I can't relax without putting on his cock ... now I want to see if he has the power as his cock looks ... ohhhh"

Saying this, Didi wiped her eyes and pressed her pussy hard .... While we were both engrossed in this, the doorbell rang! Hearing the bell, Keerthi opened her eyes wide and she got up quickly ... Getting down from the bed, she said to me,

"Sagar .... you go and open the door and take Harish inside ... until then I was 'wet' with a shower on my body ... bring him here to my room .... run out early ..."

With that, Didi ran to the bathroom of her room. I went and opened the main door of the house ... Harish was standing at the door .. He was surprised to see me! Maybe he thought Keerthi didi would come and open the door .... I quickly pulled him into the house and locked the door ... Harish asked me in surprise,

"Hey, Sagar ... where is your sister? Did you decide that she should come to open the door?"

"Yeah! ... but it's too late for Didi to get ready! So you go inside her room ... she's 'wet' under the shower ... then she'll come out to greet you ..." I told him.

"Ass ... no problem! ..." Harish said smiling.

Then we both came to Keerthi didi's room. Harish sat on her bed and I sat on the stool near the dressing table. Didi's panties were lying on the side of the bed. Taking it in her hand, Harish looked at me and winked at her and he started licking those panties ... in between he was smelling panties ... At that moment the bathroom door opened and 'Oliti' Keerthi didi came out ... Harish and I both stared at her wet body and We stared at her with eager eyes …

Kreethi didi's red transparent gown was stuck to her body due to water on her body and the red bra and panties inside were so clear that it was as if she was not wearing a gown. The full roundness of her sexy body was visible and all her youth was dripping from her underwear. Seeing her sexyness, both of us started to arouse our lust and started to lift our cocks with excitement ... Keerthi didi had an idea of the effect of her sexy look on both of us, she was smiling sexy. Especially looking at Harish, she walked slowly towards him ... As she came closer, words came out of Harish's mouth,

"Wow my queen! .... with such a wet body you look as sexy as I had imagined .... what an ocean .. What does your whore sister look like? Looks like a real randi! ..." .

Keerthy_Suresh_PicsArt_10-16-09.13.58-01.jpg


"Yes Harishbhai ... a bitch! ... my sister is really a bitch! ...." I said excitedly, moving my hand on my hardening cock.

It was okay for Harish to call Keerthi didi 'Randi' but when I also called her Randi, she widened her eyes and started looking at me with rage ... Even though she was showing anger, there was a mischievous smile on her lips. I smiled and winked at her. 'It's worthless!' She looked at Harish and rebuked me. Harish grabbed her hand and pulled her to his body and said,

"Come in my arms like this, Rani! ... How much I am thirsty just looking at you ...," Harish said, pressing Didi's breasts, He put his hand in her wet gown and put his hand on her thigh, thigh and said, "These thick thighs of yours, these sexy thighs! "And this pussy of yours ... whoever gets to fuck it will go straight to heaven! ... now I'm going to fuck this cool pussy of yours .... and go straight to heaven ... oh, music queen!"

Saying this, Harish hugged my sister tightly and started stroking her sexy body ....

I sat quietly to the side and watched what he was doing with my sister. My excitement at seeing them that way was growing. When Harish was having trouble licking Keerthi 's body from the wet gown, he removed the wet gown from her head ... Then he hugged Didi again and put his hand on one of the cuts of her bra. He began to press her breasts hard ... his other hand slipped down her stomach and landed on her panties.

For a moment he kept rubbing her pussy from her panties. At the same time he was squeezing her bulge inside the bra's cup and playing with her nipple. He was pressing her nipple with the pinch of his finger, twisting it so hard that it was as if he wanted to break it ... His twisting made Kreethi didi's face look painful and her limbs were jerking lightly. Without stopping, Didi shouted,

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..."

"I am going to take you with love, Rani ..." Harish continued to press and said with a smile, "This is the lust of my mind for so many days ... which is coming out when I see you naked ...."

Now Harish pushed my sister's panties a little to the side and put his middle finger in her pussy. I was watching it from only four feet and my cock hardened at the sight of my sister's pussy! He was inserting his middle finger in Didi's pussy and moving it in and out a little and rubbing the seed on her pussy with his thumb. Keerthi didi was rolling her eyes halfway and enduring Harish playing with her pussy and Breast. Even though Harish was treating her rough, she didn't complain much about it.

At that moment, Harish pulled out the finger from Didi's pussy and took it by the hand and set aside a cup of her bra. Then he put his face on her exposed erection and he started sucking her erection. My mouth watered when I saw him sucking her pussy like that! One of Harish's hands was still squeezing her nipple in the cup of her other bra he now took it down and he started pressing her plump buttocks ... pressing her buttocks he got aroused and started babbling again,

Hot-Keerthi-Suresh-nude-pussy-licking-nipple-slip-black-bra-photo.jpg


"Hi, Keerthi ! ... I'm so obsessed with your sexy ass that I won't leave today without hitting your ass!"

"All right! ... Do anything! ...," didi shouted madly, "Extinguish the fire in my vagina!"

"Of course! ... Then why waste time, my dear! ... Just take out my cock and show him your love ..."

When he said that, Keerthi shamelessly put her hand in his lungi and pulled out his hardened cock. She didn't have to do anything to get his cock out when he didn't put anything inside her skirt. She let out a long sigh as she picked up his huge cunt and swung her arms up and down the length of his cunt! Seeing her cuddling, Harish asked her, "How does my cock feel, sister? Is my heart happy or not?"

"Yes! ... Absolutely!" Kreethi didi replied sexy.

"Here it is .... it's my cock like that! ... where can you see such a cock but you won't get it!"

"How many inches is this?" Quickly my sister asked.

"Oh my slut! ... How many inches do you ask? Can't you see how big it is?"

"Uhhhhh ... tell me ..." Didi asked him affectionately.

"9/10 inches .... is your husband's cock that big?" Harish smiled and asked her.

"No, no ..." Didi said shyly.

"No! ... then how big is his cock?" He asked.

"His cock is half your cock ..."

"Enough! That's all! ... Hi Ray! ... That's why your pussy is so thirsty! ... Yes or no? ... Say no, my queen!"

"Hmm ... if my husband's cock was as big as yours, I wouldn't have let him go to Dubai ..." Didi said.

"Oh wow my queen! ... Well done, his cock is small ... Otherwise how could you have liked my cock? ... You wouldn't have called me to eat ...."

"Hi ... Harishbhai ... don't be late now ... don't put this 'cock' of yours in my pussy ..." Keerthi didi said, shaking his cock.

"Yeah yeah, bitch! ... fucks you ... but in a little while ... first let me enjoy your velvet body ... then I want to fuck you ..."

Keerthy-Suresh-blowjob-actress-handjob-big-black-cock.jpg


Saying this, Harish pulled her bulge out of the second cut of Keerthi didi's bra and he started sucking as if he was greedy ... Sucking, his attention went to me and smiling, he said to Didi, "Look .. look over there ... how your brother is rubbing his cock when he sees you ... that poor man's condition has got very bad ... seeing his sister naked ... his cock is craving for you ...," then Harish said to me, " Sagar, come here ... and press your sister's Breast, you too ... your sister is flowing Ganga .. you also wash your hands and cock! "

When Harish said that, I looked at Keerthi didi and started smiling ... She knew why I was smiling because when we called Harish to his shop, when we were returning home, Kreethi didi also said to me, 'Take it! But wash yourself in the flowing river! ' And now I was smiling when Harish said the same! Kreethi didi was silent and I didn't move from the place but who knows what Harish felt but he pressed one of Didi's Breast hard and said to her,

"Come on bitch! ... I think your brother is a little embarrassed ... Don't call him ... and call him with some love ... Do you understand?"

With that, he squeezed her Breast again! Didi realized that she had to call me or else her breasts would not be true. Then she looked at me and said,

"Come on, Sagar ... come here ..."

"Huh ... and what are you going to do?" Harish pressed her Breast again and said to her, "Tell him that ..."

"Hmm? ... Hmm ...,"didi continued, "Come and have fun with me ...."

"What fun? Tell me ..." Harish said to her.

"Press my Breast ... my nipples are full ..." Didi said, turning red with embarrassment.

Keerthi-suresh-Nude-big-Boobs-pressing-while-Sex02a35967eae33fd2.jpg


"That's all ... and you? You won't do anything, slut? ... but tell him what you will do ..." Harish pressed her Breast and told her.

"Huh ... yes! ... I ... move your cock ..."

"Don't just move ... but ..." Harish said, smiling at her.

"Yes! .. sucks but ... don't come here!"

"Hi, well done! ... Come here Sagar ... how lovingly your bitch calls you ..."
 
Back
Top