Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays - Page 69 - SexBaba

Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays

Now mom turned on her back and held for his viewing pleasure her pussy open. Babu was staring at mom's pussy hungrily and mom was teasing him more. Mom removed her bra entirely and said, "Babu dear now come up and massage my bubbies. Look they are looking at you with their black eyes on top seeking some love from you. Come dear, oil my bubbies well so that they look beautiful."

JyothikaSexyFakeq.jpg


Saying this mom put her fingers on her nips and pinched them and smiled.

I watched mom's big white globes go up and down fast as she was excited by the touch of a young stud. Mom's nipples were almost erect and the aureoles looked so inviting that I myself wanted to barge in and start sucking on them. Her cunt was also at display though she had closed her thighs so that I could see only her rich dark forest of jet black hair which was neatly trimmed. It was a perfect triangle and I wondered how she managed to dress her mound so well. It was a real pleasure watching her forest. Babu was feasting his eyes on her naked glory and I was feeling jealous at the lucky bastard.

Babu went near mom's boobs and slowly put his hands on them. He started to feel her massive tits and played with them as he pleased. He was pressing them like soft balls and mom was smiling. He roamed his hands freely on her tits and then tickled her nips. They were starting to grow out. He continued playing with her titties with his one hand while with his other hand he was pinching her nipples. Then he took the oil and spread it evenly over his palms and put them on mom's boobs. He started at the centre of her tits and spread out over the rest of her globes. He was massaging her boobs so well that mom was already holding him to steady herself. He brought his fingers to her nipples and flicked at them for sometime. The nips were as erect as two thumbs that stuck out sorely from mom's biggies. Now I saw mom slowly creeping her one hand towards Babu's pants and then she placed it over his cock. She put her hand there and slowly rubbed it up and down and then she grabbed it. He was busy massaging mom's tits and mom was busy massaging his cock.

(MyPornSnap.top)_nude-jyothika-naked.jpg


Mom said, "Honey now please do a milk shake for me" and saying that she lifted her body slightly. I thought that may be mom wanted to have a milk shake. So I was surprised when Babu quickly moved his hands on her tits and grabbing them he started to shake them so violently that I thought that her boobs would tear out from her chest. He kept shaking mom's tits for some more time after which mom lied down again and thanked him.

Juicy-boobs-actress-Jyothika-naked-bathroom-photo-without-dress.jpg


She pressed his cock once tightly and smilingly said, "Now dear why don't you massage my thighs."

Babu smiled and changed his position and came near her thighs. He slowly put his hands on her thighs and massaged them. He said, "Ma please open your thighs so that I can massage the inside as well."

jyothika-wet-fake.jpg


Mom quickly parted her legs and he spread them further so that he had wide access to her cunt. I could mom's cunny in all its glory as she was spread eagled on the mattress. Her rich jungle was all for Babu and his cock which must be aching by now with all the teasing for the last half an hour.

He massaged her thighs and then slowly took his fingers near her cunt hole and brushed his fingers against her fur. Mom was looking at him and smiling. Babu seemed a bit flushed to be so near her entrance. Mom said, "Put some oil on my muff."

Jyothika-nude-mom-big-boobs-without-dress.jpg
 
Babu reached for mom's muff and massaged oil on her rich forest making them shine. Then he brushed his fingers on mom's outer lips and mom shivered in pleasure. He was slowly getting bolder and now he was openly rubbing his fingers on mom's outer lips. Mom had closed her eyes and Babu continued with his game. He slowly and lovingly parted mom's hair from her lips and spread the cunt lips wide. He put one finger near her inner lip when mom opened her eyes and asked, "What are you looking at honey? Is it beautiful? Do you like it? You like it very much isn't it? OK so what are you waiting for. Do something to me that will please me. put your finger inside and do me some favour."

full-Nude-Jyothika-showing-pussy-N-boobs.jpg


Babu smiled at her and at once put his one finger in and then slowly eased another finger inside mom's pussy. Now he was looking very happy to be able to finger fuck a sexy whore like my mom. He started to push his finger inside and then withdraw it almost totally. He was sitting with his back to mom and so mom had access to his ass. Mom quickly grabbed his ass and pulled down the elastic band of his pants to reveal his tight ass. As he started to play his fingers inside ma's pussy ma massaged his ass. Then I saw mom slowly easing her one finger inside Babu's ass. She had her finger inside him when I saw Babu reach mom's pussy with his other hand and massage mom's clit. Mom jumped up in pleasure and tightly rammed her finger inside Babu's asshole. Now Babu was moving his fingers inside mom very fast and I knew mom was going to have her climax anytime. Soon I saw that mom could no longer hold back and she threw up her legs as she had a nice climax.

ToplessJyothikafingeringcleanpussywithoutpanties.jpg


Mom stayed there like that for a few minutes more and then told Babu to wipe her pussy well. Babu took a small wet towel and did as asked. Now mom said, " You are such a nice boy now let us go to the bed and I will help you relieve yourself."

I could not believe my ears that mom was going to fuck Babu. Mom picked up her towel and wrapping it around her she went to her bedroom with Babu in the tow. Once in the bedroom mom looked at Babu and told him to lie down. Babu complied and said, "ma will you keep on your towel. You look so beautiful without it."

jyothika-nude-at-bath.jpg


Ma laughed and said, "Oh my! you love to see your Ma naked. You want to see your ma's naked beauty. Don't you? You naughty boy. Come I will show you my naked beauty and also feed you."

Babu was already lying on the bed and mom slowly took off her towel so reveal her naked body to Babu's hungry eyes. He ogled at her sexy body. Mom smiled and slowly lied down on the bed beside him and moved her hands on his chest and then slowly took her hand below till it reached his pants. Mom felt through his pants and pressed his cock which was still sleeping. She then inserted her hand inside his pants and started to fondle his cock and balls. Mom smiled and said, " What have you got hidden inside here son? It feels so nice and warm to the touch. Can I see it honey? Please let mamma see it and love it."

Babu giggled and said, "Oh ma it is for you only and you can do what ever you want to do with it. Please play with it like you always do. It feels so nice whenever you do that ma."

z9s6DQ.jpg


Mom chuckled and pulled down his pants and slowly brought out to her eyes and mine also his flaccid cock. I was amazed to see it. It was a long pole that was long even in its flaccid state. It must be around five inches and very thick. Below it hung a very big sack that seemed to be full of rich cream for my mom to drink and take inside her hole. Mom shook the cock well and Babu smiled. A big drop of pre cum had appeared on its head and mom put her tongue on the slit and quickly slurped it up. Babu moaned.

preview_360p.mp4.jpg


Slowly mom shifted her body towards Babu's legs and soon she had his flaccid cock near her mouth. She looked up at Babu and saw that he was smiling at her. Mom winked at him and he put his hands on mom's head and said, "Ma why don't you take it in your mouth and give your son some pleasure? Drink my cream you whore momma
 
Mom said, "what do you want me to take in my mouth Babu, tell me."

Babu blushed and said, " My cock , I want you to suck my cock ma."

Mom smiled and said, "You are such a naughty little boy wanting your ma to suck your cock and drink your cream. I will teach you a lesson today to be so horny. Now I will drink all your cream."

Saying this mom started to lick his tip with slow flicks of her tongue. As it was still only half erect mom took it in her palms and rubbed it between them to make it erect. Soon mom had a long, strong pole in her hands that was at least 9 inches in length and very wide too. Mom smiled at her handiwork and Babu too smiled. Mom then started to lick its head and then flicked the skin down to reveal the wide head. Mom held the meat in her hand and started to suck it sideways first putting little bites over the length of it. With her other had she reached to his sack and massaged it.

zNXhI5.jpg


Slowly she changed her tactic and now she was eating his cock lengthwise. She had his tip in her mouth and I could see her slowly and carefully chewing the tip and the eye. She was putting her teeth marks over his cock head. I was thrilled at mom's expertise and was very jealous about how lucky Babu was.

Babu was moaning loudly and he had mom's hair in his hands. After some more biting his cock mom took the length in her mouth. First she took only half of it and then slowly she took the whole length of it inside her. She was deep throating his meat and rubbing the tip to her palate. With each rub Babu jerked in bed as he got the thrill of an expert woman deep throating his cock. I watched as mom started to bob her head up and down on his cock and now was giving him a steady blowjob. Her head bobbed up and down while with her other hand she kept massaging his balls. Slowly Babu reached for mom's ass and started to pull her to him. Mom left his tool for a moment and placed her each leg on each side of Babu and now they were in a 69 position with mom sucking his cock and Babu having his head buried between mom's glorious thighs.

Jyothika-pussy-licked-wearing-only-red-bra-on-bed-spreading-her-sexy-leg.jpg


Mom said, "Eat momma's cream pie sonny."

I saw Babu had stretched mom's thighs open wide enough for two people to eat her muff at a time. He had his fingers on mom's cunt lips. He was prying her lips open for sucking her. he eased one finger inside mom's pussy and started to rub her hole. Mom was meanwhile busy eating Babu's long pole to her heart's content. He slowly eased two more fingers into mom's cunt and then spread her lips wide. He slowly took his face to mom's pussy and licked the lips first and then sucked them. Soon he was eating out mom like an expert with his head pressed hard to mom's beaver. He must have started to play with her clit as soon mom started to sway her hips wildly and could no longer keep her mouth on Babu's cock.

She cursed out loudly, "You mother fucker what are you doing to my hole? It's burning the fuck out of me. eat me.....ohhhh."

jyothika-pussy-licking.jpg


I knew mom was going to cum soon. She somehow managed to return to her cock sucking and Babu kept his job. He was now steadily fucking mom with his tongue as I watched him move his head in and out of mom's thighs. A few more minutes and mom got up and reversing herself she lowered her ass on Babu's face and gave him her muff to eat.

Babu quickly grabbed her big hanging tits and started to eat her snatch. He was sucking her lips and then inserted his tongue inside mom's snatch. Mom quivered in pleasure. Mom pressed his face more to her pussy and Babu kept playing with her tits, juggling them. He slowly shifted his hands to mom's ass and massaged her buns. Mom took her boobs in her hands and played with them, tickling her nipples and pressing them in her fingers.

Jyothika-nude-sex-xxx.jpg


Suddenly I saw mom press her snatch fiercely to Babu's face and I knew that she must have cum. She slowly got off him and smiling at him said, " Oh my dear sonny, you are such a nice man that you gave me so much pleasure. Now honey lie quietly and let momma ride your cock and satisfy her hole fire. Come honey I will ride your dickie now. But first dear momma wants to show you that you did a good sucking of her hole."

Saying this mom moved down to his balls and licked them first. Slowly she started to chew at them and soon she had his balls in her mouth, sucking them and pulling at them. With her other hand she jacked his cock rapidly. Babu was in heaven and he said, " Ma if you don't stop I will cum in your hands and then your little hole will remain hungry. So ma ride me now. I want to cum inside your lower hole."

jothika12D.jpg
 
Mom laughed and slowly left his balls and lowered herself on his long erection. I watched as mom took the entire 9 inches of fuck meat inside her pussy. She rested for a few moments after taking in his length. Slowly she started to ride his cock. As she rode him, her titties swayed and jumped in air. Babu got them in his hands and massaged them and played with the stiff nipples. Mom was now going steadily and she looked like she was going to cum again any moment. She had thrown her head back and eyes closed. She was having a real nice fuck. Babu reached up and pulled mom's boobs to his face and mom opened her eyes and brought her tits near him so that he could suck them as she sucked his cock with her cunt lips. Babu was sucking her tits like a hungry child and massaging them wildly.

Jo1.jpg


Mom smiled and said, "Yes dear eat my boobs. They are just for you my mother fucker son.eat them well. Press them and milk them honey for your slut mom."

Mom's pace was now a very rapid one and she was panting and groaning. Babu too was moaning loudly and suddenly he froze. I could very well understand that he was shooting his cum deep inside my mom's belly. Mom clenched her teeth and kept pumping furiously for a few more minutes and then she too had her climax as she stiffened up a bit and then slowly lied on Babu's chest.

jyothika-nipple-xxx-photos.jpg


She kept staring at Babu for a few minutes and Babu played with her tits and then slowly she got off him. His soft cock plopped out of her pussy and mom looked at it and took it in her hands and lovingly kissed it and then licked it clean. She finally lied down on the bed beside him and they kissed.

Jyothika-nude-fucking-hard-xxx.jpg


zzpU0b.jpg


I looked at myself and saw that I had cum in my pants without even rubbing myself.

THE-END
 
# Night of error

Nivetha's marriage ceremony would take place tomorrow. Viswanath's house hold was full of guests. Everybody was busy. Aditya and Vijay (who was almost like a son to him) were handling everything. The last guest was to be arrived Dr.Amit and Shriya, Nazriya's parents, and Aditya's Father-in-law / Mother-in-law. In the morning, he was sitting in terrace. Due to scorching sun, he came inside, and now sitting in a sofa which was placed in the middle of the open hall surrounded by bed rooms. He was under little tense.

He heard a footstep and looked up. His maid Aishwarya rajesh was standing beside him. With the consent of Nayanthara, Viswanath had converted Aishwarya from a rag picker to a house maid. She had a very cute, fair son from Viswanath. Her financial status had improved like anything after her joining as a house maid at Viswanath's household. Her husband was very happy. Whenever Viswanath would be in mood, he would fuck her, of course with protection as he did not want more kids from her womb. She was very confident to him. She would never reveal any secrecy of household outside. She was the trustworthy maid of Viswanath.

fake_AishwaryaR1.jpg


Aishwarya said, "Sabjee, do you need a cup of hot coffee?"

"Yes, Aishwarya, serve me one," he said.

Aditya's bedroom was just few feet away from the place where Viswanath was sitting, and sipping his coffee. The door of Aditya's bedroom was opened for entry of more sun light. The windows were also opened. Viswanath could see everything clearly in the bed room as it was a bright sunny day.

Nazriya was standing in front of full-length mirror. Sitting on the sofa, Viswanath could see both her back and front, her breasts hung heavily from her chest moving as she lifted both her hands to remove hairpins from hair bun. She raised her hands, inserted fingers into hair bun, removed hair pins, lifted up and flaunted her hair to loosen further. Her long thick luxurious lustrous wavy oily smooth silky soft shining hair cascaded down reaching mid thighs.

She combed her hair slowly and carefully to disentangle her hair. She combed hair backwards from forehead, parted her hair perfectly and neatly in the middle, and put two equal parts onto the front over both the shoulders. She combed uniformly thick voluminous long thick hair until the perfectly trimmed ends. It was a time consuming task, and took long time to disentangle and comb her thick voluminous hair.

Viswanath was captivated, and fascinated watching her comb oily long uniformly thick jet-black luxurious lustrous smooth shining silky wavy hair. She tossed her hair back and combed downwards. Her hair spread wide covering her entire back reaching mid thighs.

1902920_515093911924532_865543826935711132_n.jpg


[/URL]

It was a visual feast to him watching her back and her front image in the mirror watching the fluid moments of her firm hung bouncing breasts, curvaceous lean taut body, and the fluid movements of her beautiful hands while she was combing her hair.

She arranged her hair with deft hands covering her ears and left loose till the hem of the wide deep, very low cut blouse, and skillfully arranged by making loops with hands into a neat, loose, big beautiful bun, without hair pins resting on her back.

He watched the moments of her beautiful loose big hair bun, her curvaceous shaped body draped in a flowing thin transparent chiffon plain sari with plain border, pleats tucked neatly much below the deep navel, taut belly, and the narrow waist widened as it went down to wide huge hips. The sari pallu open along her shoulder as well as arm highlighting her top breasts.

Her lacy bra, the shape of her top firm swinging bouncing breasts, proportionately large areola and long nipples were visible through her thin matching color blouse and bra in the mirror. Her breasts looked from the side view like mountains with firm erect large nipples.

9cdfa574e27c8e122f03f49f1b0cf279.jpg


Suddenly, there was a sound of car engine and opening of their main gate. Nazriya rushed out from her bed room and went to terrace.

Then she came near to Viswanath and said, "Papa, my parents have arrived."

After few moments, Shriya, Dr.Amit and Aditya along with their baggage entered to the hall. Nayanthara and Viswanath welcomed them with Namaste. They sat on the sofa. Nazriya was very happy to see her parents after a long time. Nivetha came and touched the feet of Dr.Amit and Shriya, they gave her blessings.

Nayanthara and Viswanath were praising them of their efforts for marriage of Nivetha.

Nivetha-aka-Niveda-Thomas-Height-Weight-Age-Boyfriend-Biography-More-6.jpg


Viswanath said, "Amitjee, without your efforts, the marriage of Nivetha would not have been possible. We are very much thankful to you."

"No...no Viswanath jee, we are now one family. My daughter is your daughter-in-law. Similarly your daughter Nivetha is also like a daughter to me. It was my duty."

Both Dr.Amit and Prof.Shriya were living in a posh locality of Kolkata Metro city. They were living in a 5 storey apartment in 2nd floor located at Park Street of Kolkata. The Apartment was named as "LOVE NEST", a romantic name itself. Their next door neighbor was Mr.Ghosh. Being the next door neighbor, they had a very close and deep relationship for the years.

Mr.Ghosh had a son named Akash Ghosh, who was a very brilliant, intelligent, sober and very much respectful towards elders. He was in Washington serving a USA company. He was getting very heavy amount of salary with a lot of other facilities. He was 25 years old only. The Ghosh family was very much against love marriage. They always believed in traditional value, family values etc. They wanted a homely girl as the bride for their only son Akash Ghosh. They requested Dr.Amit for looking out of such a girl for their future daughter-in-law.

Amit remembered the innocent and homely face of Nivetha. He proposed her name before Mr.Ghosh. When Akash Ghosh had visited Kolkata from USA, he along with his parents visited Dhanbad to see Nivetha.

The Ghosh family liked Nivetha and gave consent the marriage proposal. Dr.Amit was the mediator between Ghosh family and Viswanath family.

Nivetha was coming from 1st floor to upper floor, just near stair case there was a dark triangle corner under the stair case, where all types of hard ware were being kept. Vijay was standing there, and seeing him, Nivetha also stopped there.

Vijay said, "Nivetha, come this corner, it is hidden from outside, unless a person comes to this side nobody can see us. I want to say you something. All of yours family members are in upper floor, discussing among them. We may not get a chance to talk further as tomorrow is your marriage day."

He dragged Nivetha to that dark corner. He embraced her tightly.

"Vijay Bhaiya, tomorrow is my marriage day, after that I will leave you, I will be with my husband, God forbids, we may meet or we may not meet in future also." said Nivetha. Tears were rolling down from her eyes.

Vijay recalled her encouraging indulgent flirting conversations, her bewitchingly beautiful and inviting smiles, her deep husky sexy voice, her intoxicating body scent mixed with aroma of jasmine flowers in her braid, the unmistakable infatuation, mutual fatal attraction, and love at first sight, and the longing desire to spend time with each other. Vijay looked into her eyes with admiration, love, compassion, empathy and desire.

He tried to comfort, and to console her, placing his hand on her shoulders, wiped tears from her cheeks. Nivetha instantly leaned on to his chest. He hugged her, and put his hand on her head stroking to soothe her, and to show empathy as a gesture of sharing her agony.

He stroked, fondled and caressed her hair and the back of head affectionately and lovingly. She hugged him tightly, an intimate hug, her hands encircling, enveloping and reaching fully around him. She leaned forward, wrapped her arms around him. The grasp was soft and gentle yet firm. His fingers slipped into her huge big hair bun and caressed her silky hair and nape affectionately hoping that his gesture would comfort and relieve her stress and tension.

Nivetha-thomas-mallu-actress-Ninnu-KMCS1-26-hot-sari-caps.jpg


While she was hugging him tightly, he loosened and unfastened loops of her hair bun and her hair spread wide and covering her entire back reaching mid thighs. He ran his fingers through her thick silky hair downwards along the length of her hair, feeling the oily silky smooth texture and softness. Feeling her beautiful silky smooth long hair, aphrodisiac erotic natural scent of her body aroma, and her huge breasts pressing against him sent electric waves though his entire body.
 
Then she asked, "What's about your promise, which you made two years ago?"

Vijay said, "Tonight, I will keep my promise. Wherever you sleep tonight, you open the door; definitely I will come after midnight and take your virginity."

"I know, tonight there will be a drinking party, and don't be drunk, "said Nivetha mischievously.

Lunch was served to all the family members including Amit, Shriya and Vijay.

During Lunch, Viswanath said, "Due to rash of our several guests coming from various places, we have accommodated all in first floor. Still there are two rooms vacant in first floor, where Aditya and I will be staying till the marriage ceremony is over.

All the ladies and children will be staying in this floor (Upper floor). Since Dr.Amit and Madam Shriya are our near and dear family guests, they will be staying in my room. Nayanthara will go upstairs and will be sleeping in the roof room, which we have recently built as guest room in case of emergency. Nazriya will sleep as usual in her room. Nivetha will sleep in that corner room with children. So tonight everybody has to adjust accordingly."

After hearing this, carefully, Vijay glanced towards Nivetha, and winked at her, and she smiled. His wink told her that since the children would be with her, and that also in corner room; it was safer for his entry to her room in night.

Then everybody was dispersed and remained busy with their assigned works and activities.

In the evening, Nazriya apprehended that definitely Aditya would come in night to fuck her. Her parents would be in adjunct room. She felt odd. The roof room was the best for fucking as it was the only room in roof, no disturbance and no intervention. So she devised a plan.

She said to her mother-in-law, (Nayanthara) "Mom, what I feel, you are always acquainted with big room for sleeping. The roof room is not suitable for you so you better stay in your room. I will be shifting to roof room tonight, and Let my parents stay in my room instead of staying in your room."

Nayanthara said, "Good idea, you can sleep in the roof room, but another thing, let Nivetha and the children sleep in my room, and tonight I will be sleeping in that corner room which is big, and I will have a sound sleep."

"OK, Mom, I will arrange accordingly," said Nazriya.

She said to her mom (Shriya), "Mom, you and papa will be staying tonight in my bed room, and I will go upstairs in Roof room for sleeping."

Then she called Nivetha and told her, "Nivetha, there is a slightest changes in sleeping. You along with children will be sleeping tonight in your mother's room (Nayanthara's room), and your mother (Nayanthara) will be sleeping in corner room."

Then she saw Vijay coming to the upper floor for some works.

She called him and said, "Vijay, inform your Aditya bhaiya that I am sleeping tonight in Roof room."

"OK, Bhabhi (sister-in-law) I will inform him," replied Vijay and left the place.

But Nivetha got panicked, how to apprise this changes to Vijay bhaiya. She picked out a small paper piece and wrote, "Vijay Bhaiya, I will not be sleeping in corner room. I will be sleeping in my parent's room." And she folded the paper and called a kid of 7 years, one of her cousins.

"Chiku, you have to do a thing for me, I will give you chocklet."

nivetha-thomas-5.jpg


"Yes Didi, (elder sister) tell me. "replied the kid.

"Do you know Vijay bhaiya?"

"Yes, I know him," he replied.

"Then take this paper and hand over him secretly," confided Nivetha.

The kid ran like a jet towards first floor. While descending from the staircase, he slipped and fell on the floor, and his palm was opened. The moment his palm was opened, the piece of paper flew away some distance as wind was blowing. He was trying to catch it but the piece flew away in air. He was so afraid of a thrashing from Nivetha that he thought he would tell a lie.

Vijay was too much engaged in various tasks, and he forgot to tell Aditya about shifting of Nazriya to Roof room tonight.

The evening was getting younger by each minute. There was a rejoiceful and happy atmosphere prevailing in the upper floor of the house. Laughter could be heard as all the ladies, Nayanthara, Shriya, Nivetha, and Nazriya were gossiping amongst themselves. Aishwarya, the maid was serving snacks and coffee.

But in the first floor, Viswanath, Amit, Aditya and Vijay were discussing about next day's action plan because the groom will be arriving by evening, followed by a grand dinner by all the guests, and the sacred ceremony of marriage (Tying sacred knot of bride and groom) will be over by early morning.

Then Viswanath said to Aditya, "Son, you leave us, leave these two old men for passing sometimes alone, and see that our dinner should be served in this room."

Aditya and Vijay left the room. Viswanath closed the door, and then he picked out a whisky bottle, poured in to two glass tumblers, prepared two pegs of whisky for himself and Amit.

Aditya called Vijay and on the floor of their terrace, which was illuminated with moonlit, they sat and prepared their drinks. Now it was a time for relaxation after day's hard work.

The time was 10.00pm, all the females of upper floor finished their dinner. The dinner for all family males were sent to first floor.

Before retiring, Nazriya casually said to Nayanthara, "Mom, your night gown looks very nice, I want to wear it someday."

Nayanthara handed over her the gown and said, "Take it now my child, wear it tonight...no problem."

Nazriya thanked her. Then Nazriya said to her mom (Shriya), "Mom, why not you wear my gown tonight?"

nazriya-nazim-latest-hot-hd-photoswallpapers-1080p4k-o5hz-lg.jpg


"OK," replied Shriya. Then Shriya picked out her gown and said to Nivetha, "Nivetha Beti, tonight you wear this gown of mine."

"Thank you, Aunty," replied Nivetha.

Then all the female members of the family retired to their assigned rooms.

The male members continued their drinks with a lot of talking. Viswanath and Amit were inside the room, Aditya and Vijay were on the floor of the terrace. Nobody was drunk, everybody was normal.

Then suddenly, there was a power cut, and every where it was pitch darkness

The time was 11.40pm.

Everybody waited for another half an hour, but still the power was not restored nor there a hope for restoring immediately.

The drink sessions were also going to be end as the night was picking up and it was time to go for bed.

Amit said to Viswanath, "Brother, I think better to leave now. I am feeling intoxicated. Shriya must be waiting for me."

Viswanath said, "Yes, Brother, I don't think power will resume immediately. I am going to sleep in this room. Let me help you with a torch so that you can go to upper floor. Please go to my bed room where Shriya bhabhi must be waiting for you."

He helped Dr.Amit to go to upper floor. Amit's feet were staggering. Slowly, the wine was having its effect on him.

While coming to his room in first floor, Viswanath felt very horny. He was thinking about fucking Nayanthara. Nayanthara must be in Roof room, must be sleepy he thought. He should wait sometimes for sleeping of everybody including Aditya. He planed after midnight slowly he would go to Roof floor where Nayanthara was sleeping. In the darkness, nobody could notice him.

In the other side, both Aditya and Vijay were also slightly drunk. Vijay was very horny to fuck virgin Nivetha. Tonight was the only chance, and God had blessed him with power cut so that he could easily slid in to corner room where Nivetha would be sleeping. He would fuck her whole night as she was getting married next day. Tonight was his only chance.

Sometimes, drinking wine will activate the nerves for sexual impulse and Aditya was feeling very horny tonight to fuck Nazriya.

He planned to go to upper floor to his room once the drinking session was over. Since both of them were slightly intoxicated, they finished their last drinks, and wished good night to each other.

to be continue..(Next update tomorrow)
 
FCIkAmkVIA0ahTu.jpg


My name is Sangeetha and my age is 42 years. My complexion is fair. My body as my friends and admirers call me voluptuous. Let me tell my friends about my figure, I am 5 feet 6 inches weight 60 KG. My ass is 34 inches and breasts 34 inches. I have only one son who is 14 years now. My ass is protruding backwards and my breasts are heavy with big black areolas.

61903e48a44b58fefa13fef7a99a52f6.jpg


My husband's business is wholesale goods, in this connection; he often stays out of the town. There is no one else in our family. My In Laws have expired. My husband has taken his business forward without any support from family and relatives. He has earned a lot of money. We have also built home, and were living a happy and prosperous life. In the meantime, my husband did some new business and he met a Dilbag ji. It has been 10 years working with Dilbag ji. My husband who used to do other business earlier stopped all started working with Dilbag ji only. Now he used to bring and sell only his goods.

Day by day, our business started picking a new height and we forgot the value of money. We spent a lot of money that was earned from business. I did not always ask about what he is doing, he must have been doing well, in these ten years, Dilbag ji came to our house many times, after seeing me, he always passes some comments that had double meanings. I always to through away the sexual comments from him by only smiling or ignoring him. He never skipped any opportunity to show his sexual desperation towards me. I did tell my husband many times that Dilbag ji is not a good man, but he did not take it seriously and said he is a dirty minded man, avoid him as far as possible.

35e49345dbc118a64d8bbbbf2062bb4c.jpg


I had an idea that he is a CHODU (Lady Hunter) type of person and he strives for all women. To my knowledge, he also made my husband addicted to women. I started to fight with my husband for his bad habits but he never listened to me.

In Friendship of Dilbag ji, my husband also got addicted to liquor. Due to his bad habits, he started spending lavishly on prostitutes, and he was diverted from business. Consequently, day by day our money was lost.

Now Dilbag ji would come to our house whenever he used to joke dirty with me and fight with my husband often. I had an idea that we have to pay a lot of money to Dilbag ji. Dilbag ji used to grope and give me piercings often. Many a times he used to touch & press my ass as well but my husband does not dare to speak anything to him. Whenever I was angry, he would ask me not to say anything, just keep quiet

111.jpg


In few days, my husband told me that our business is completely over and we owe Millions of rupees to Dilbag ji.

The ground under my feet slipped, I went into depression after that day and my husband was affected by depression more than I was. He closed the business and all our money that we saved in these years was gone. I contacted all my relatives, if we get any help, we can do business again but no one has helped so that the business can stand again.

Meanwhile, Dilbag ji again came to our house and started asking for his money, my husband was not in such condition that he could say anything to him. He always slept on the bed. I told Dilbag ji all about us, he said, Sangeetha, do not make me feel small. I am still ready to help I was filled with joy and happiness.

I thanked Dilbag ji, while leaving; Dilbag ji said that Sangeetha you know what is in my heart for you

I questioned him what need to do. Because I had assumed that, this help would not be free.

He said, Sangeetha, I have seen you since 25 years. You are a ripe fruit. You do not know what effect my heart has on my mind when I see you. He said, "You always wear a sari. When I see you walking, your thick butts sway and jump from side to side and up and down. I can say that you did not find the right man to take care of you!"

Sangeetha+Hot+Still+%281%29.jpg


While doing this, he showed me his cock from inside the tracksuit that looked like a pipe.

I was trembling inside and had never think of these manipulations and humiliation even in my dreams. However, I did not lose my courage.

Dilbag ji: said that these big melons make me crazy. I had crush on many women in my life but I never came across a beauty like you, made for lovemaking. You know that my wife is cold for sex now, so I want a permanent solution. Therefore, I will be useful for you and you reciprocate the same to me.

Me: what I need to do?

Dilbag Ji: if you come to Chennai, bring your husband along, but you will have to spend one night alone with me for fulfilment of my sexual desires by submitting yourself to me completely. I do not want to entertain any ifs and buts. In return I will lend you lot of money so that you can once again build your business.

Me: I will tell you after deliberation. However, you keep this secret with you only.

I told my husband that I have spoken to Dilbag ji, he is very considerate and favouring us. Especially he consider yourself as his brother. He has told me to come to Chennai with you. I am happy that we will do business again.

Ecu_UOiUYAA_aUX.jpg


I told Dilbag ji - My husband is ready to come to chennaie. Before we go to Chennai times I spoke to Dilbag ji, he understood my gesture and started showing a lot of affinity to my husband. My husband and I left for Chennai.
 
When we reached , Dilbag Ji offered me the whole shop to choose from for my kind of goods and said, take whatever you want. I did not want to miss the opportunity and took as much as I can.

That day was Saturday when we had to come back, so Dilbag ji said, "Come on tomorrow, and let's go somewhere to roam." My husband agreed and we started.

Just a few minutes away, Dilbag Ji stopped the car at a shopping centre and said let us have something to eat. We had lunch, but while coming back, Dilbag ji said softly to me "Today is the big night" I have to become his. I turned red with shame.

Sangeetha%2BLatest%2BHot%2BPhoto%2BStills%2Bin%2BDhanam%2BMovie%2B%25281%2529.JPG


Dilbag ji: I shall buy you new dress -- (salwar suit) that I would like you to take. I shall also buy you new set of Lingerie.

Dilbag ji handed me a bottle and said this is a hair removal cream. I kept the bottle, not needed to be told for its use and occasion.

Dilbag ji gestured to me while walking to stop at a shop. This was a very big women shop. I went in and along with my husband. After spending a lot of time, we bought a few set of good lingerie's. My husband Asked for whom it is, I told him that a few are for Dilbag ji's wife and family members. After spending few more minutes my husband felt tired and went to sit in a corner for rest.

Inside the shop, he showed me a wide variety of attire and gave me a salwar suit and a Summer Dress.

I tried both dresses and the summer dress was only reaching my mid-thigh. It was hugging my ass and my melons like second skin. Dilbag ji told me this I have to wear in night.

I wore the salwar suit. It was a very tight fitting type salwar suit. Its top was made of some elastic material that hugged my whole body. My whims were forgetting their full dignity. My both boobs were ready to spill out and fly like a pigeon in prison.

I told Dilbag ji that I am not comfortable in such cloths and my husband would not like these kind of outfits. He said that you go show it to him, and see what his reaction is.

I showed my husband - he said it is good but what about money - I said Dilbag ji has **censored** for it.

My husband did not say anything

Dilbag ji had already booked the rooms when we reached ooti.

Our room was on the second floor and Dilbagji's first floor.

Once we were settled in our own room, my husband said that you look very sexy today. I feel like fucking you right now.

I said I am not going to fly you should wait until night.

Then after some time Dilbag ji called us and said let us go for dinner.

We went to restaurant cum bar.

My husband and Dilbag ji started drinking and I took wine after Dilbag ji insisted very much.

Meanwhile, a friend of Dilbag ji and a woman also came. Dilbag Ji gave me his introduction as Mohit, and said something to my husband but I could not understand.

After dinner, Dilbag ji told my husband that his friend shall take him for some work and would drop him at the hotel.

My husband said yes without any objections. I was very surprised. Dilbag ji said, "I will take care of your wife, you go and my husband left."

Dilbag ji made me sit in his car took me to the hotel. He told me that your husband would not come overnight; I asked why he said that I would tell you later now you are mine.

I had to keep my promise I nodded yes!

Dilbag Ji told me to go to your room and wear the dress that I had given you and come to my room.

I was getting very nervous. There was also some vibration in my legs. Still I came to my room applied the hair removal cream on my pussy. I also shaved my armpits and legs with the razor of my husband.

I looked in the mirror for my pussy, it was more exposed and the lips were looking very thick and puffy.

My pea size clit was also trying to peek from its hood and labia.

I did not have much time, left with me; I was also dying to experience the ultimate sex and passion while submitting to another man. I put on the summer dress, I was looking vulnerable, I wore red lipstick anklets, wore medium heels sandal. I Left the hair open on shoulder.

I saw myself in the mirror, my boobs were out, butts were poking behind and the summer dress was around mid-thighs. In the dress, my rounded, thick, and thighs were on display. Seeing myself in mirror, I became red with shame; my pussy was on fire and sweating heavily. I felt like some dams have broken in my body and I am unable to stop the flow of fluid from my pussy. Perhaps the effect of the wine was that I was ready to surrender myself to Dilbag ji and was desperate for the upcoming passionate sex session.

Sangeetha+unseen+hot+pic1+(3).jpg


I was not sure I could meet the expectation of my desirous body and Dalibag ji. It took me to collect all nerves and my courage to come to Dilbag ji's room. Dilbag ji opened the door; he was staring at me as if he has seen some angel at his door. He thanked god for his good fortune and took me into the room. He embraced me in his arms and held me tightly. Initially I was hesitating but after some time surrendered to his embrace. He grabbed my ass cheeks and clung to me and put his lips on my lips, slowly my lips also parted and he started rasping my lips. His tongue was moving in my mouth, exploring every corner and hands were freely roaming on my body in lust. I was melting in his arms ad surrendering to him. Now I was not thinking that he brought me to this situation by force. Now this has become my desire of being loved by such a powerful man.

He made me sit on the couch next to him. He poured two glasses of wine and said, sip it slowly.

Drinking wine, he started touching and caressing my thighs. His hand was moving north towards my upper thighs near my crotch. Every time when his hand come near my pussy, I thought that now he will touch the pussy but it did not happen.

1325591122571671.jpg


When my voice started to hit some heavy blows, he held my hand and took me to the bed. He started kissing me on my cheeks and behind my neck. Oh my god ... he knew where is my start button. I got instantly started. He pulled my sundress from my shoulders and exposing my big melons covered in Red Brassiere. He started unstrap my brassiere and my both boos were dangling in front of his lips. He took out both my boobs in his hands and started checking weight and bigness of the balls. He attacked them like anything and started licking the nipples, lightly biting on and around nipples. I tell you that I have direct connection between pussy and my boos, even by breast licking I can cum many times and I was having the same feeling that, any time I may explode in an orgasm.

Thank god he understood the sound of ssssssssss started coming from my mouth and while my eyes were closed. Sucking Boobs, he was now going down and started peeling my dress consequently; my dress came to my feet. He started looking in my eyes.

PicsArt_09-27-10.54.05.jpg


He now started to pull my panty down I lifted my buttocks of the bed to slip it from my thighs and ass. As soon as my panty got out of my body he threw it out of the bed simultaneously my eyes met his eye, I was unable to face him still smiled at him mischievously. I pressed my thighs close, and hid my pussy.

Dilbag Ji again started licking me from the bottom to the top. The extent of this happened when he took my toe in. I started getting goose bumps a sensational wave was flowing from head to toe. I could not bear it, I started pulling him on myself, and then he came upwards, spread my legs, and started looking at my pussy.

My pussy lips were sticking to each other he pulled them and open. My labia and my pea size hood was peeking at him. Dilbag ji said, what a piece of cunt. He put both my legs on his shoulder and buried his mouth in my pussy. Initially he liked out lips and slowly inserted his tongue in my opening. I was ready to come and sticky water started flowing out of my pussy. It must have been a few seconds when he put his tongue on my clitoris, I started to come and felt my first orgasm from anyone other than my husband. The orgasm was so powerful that I felt I should pass out of the effect of the orgasm. Dilbag ji rammed my tongue in my pussy and started licking my pussy like some fruit or ice cream.

Naked-Sangeetha-Enjoying-fingering-pussy.jpg


Now he came over me and put his Cock near my mouth. He asked me to play with hammering tool and feel it. I opened my mouth and started licking the Big Black Cock. After sometime, when the head of his cock got inside he was trying to force entire Cock in my moth up the throat. His cock was so big for me to take to the hilt in my mouth. Seeing my inability and inexperience, he lied me on the side of the bed and told me to hang my head down a bit from bed.
 
I asked, "What are you doing?"

Now he was on the ground and I was head down from the bed. He inserted his cock in my mouth again. It slowly went in. In this position, his cock was going deep into my throat. The sound of Gogogogo was coming from my mouth. Then I realized that something is going down my throat. He held my head firmly until I swallowed completely cum down my throat. This was the first time I swallowed cum. I was almost on the verge of vomiting. He did not leave my head until I settled down a bit and he ensured that now I cannot spit his cum out of my mouth.

face-fuck-milf.gif


I had a strange feeling; I was feeling angry as well. Seeing that he said now you are all mine, taking that cum in your stomach I have put a baby in your body not in your womb.

I said I cannot hold and may vomit. Then he said take long gulp of wine that will clear the bad taste from your mouth. My throat was cleared by drinking wine. Now Dilbag ji lay on the bed with me.

After some time he embraced me and started caressing my bum. He was embracing me tightly against his body. After some time Dilbag ji started to caress my cunt that was once gain getting wet. He started dipping his figure in my cunt and brought to my mouth. The finger was wet with my juice, he asked me to lick it. I hesitantly took figure in my mouth; I found that the taste was not bad.

He was now fingering my cunt while licking my boobs and putting the figure in mouth. I was enjoying the process. My boobs are very sensitive and sucking my nipples was making my cunt wetter. In between, he started to smooch me and his tongue probed my mouth. He was trying to push his tongue deeper and in return, I was very excited to push my tongue in his mouth. We were really enjoying this. During this, I never allowed his cock to slip from my hand. He was asking me how is that, I said nice - long and thick.

th


After some time I asked him to fuck me, he said you come on top. I agreed and laid him down on bed and straddled him. I measured it was coming to my belly button. As the time was passing by, I was becoming more impatient to put his cock in my pussy.

I aligned my pussy and holding his cock in hand started to push downwards. With slight pressure the head went in, it stretched me well and fitted nicely. I started taking more and more and now full cock was in my cunt, buried until his balls. It was strange feeling and he was exploring me much deeper than ever. My pussy was pulsating and squeezing his cock. Now it was too much for me I started to ride him up and down -- up and down.

Sangeetha-Nude-NudeDesiActress.com_08.jpg


tumblr_pee9d45Aad1x3ilh9o1_400.gif


Just in 2 minutes, my pussy gave away and I came like anything. The orgasm was from deep inside me that I never felt. I thought the soul should come out of my body through my cunt. I lost my stamina and breaths.

He immediately put me down and climbed on top of me and started fucking me very hard. Thump thump ... thump sound was coming through collision of my inner thighs, bum and his thighs. I recovered from my orgasm and put my hand around his neck. Dilbag ji started to kiss me and once again exploring my mouth and stopped fucking me. While he kept his cock in my pussy, I asked him could you fuck me as foreigners are fucking other women. He asked how. I said from back. He got my point and asked me to get on all fours. He positioned me at the edge of bed and I looked at him he was holding a tube of KY jelly. I asked what is that. He said I would come to know. Do not worry I will not do anything to harm you.

He came behind me and inserted his cock slowly. I felt it going even deeper that missionary sex. The cock was hitting my uterus a little pain was also there. I said it is very deep I cannot bear, but he did not hear me and placed the tube at my anus while applying his spit on my puckered hole. The tube was filling some liquid in my ass and felt cold. After filling my ass with the jelly, he inserted his thumb in my puckered hole. In addition, started moving it in and out in slow motion. When my hole got used to the insertion he once again started fucking me from behind. I tell you the feeling of cock in my cunt, thumb in my back hole was creating double sensation, and I was feeling another orgasm building inside me. I told him that I am going to cum again he said he too is very near and started fucfking me more speedily.

(MyPornSnap.top)_sexy-actress-madhurima-298x248.jpg


I am not vocal during sex but today a gasp and ooooh and aaah was coming automatically out of my throat. In a minute, we both came simultaneously, and he fell on me and I collapsed on bed with his cock buried in my pussy. We both were breathless.

I do not know after how many minutes I recovered but when I got to my senses Dilbag cock was out of my cunt and he was lying beside me.

SSjf-Zzfs2xPqXBApeSE0T0X2AgdpG6wK9leBF6A6dtt6bHi-AIGN3X9Oa6JbXymSIUXnvTQvIx1PrTETkJtCNGlz_EAO6T9VSF1zx6M66lruLuoqKWhNPO5pPzm


He embraced me and I too melted in his arms. No words were spoken in between and we both were enjoying closeness of each other.

Slowly the conversation once again started and he asked me how did you feel.
 
I said that was unprecedented. Today I feel like a real woman and came to know what real sex is and how to enjoy it.

He said I too enjoyed you. Now I feel it was worth waiting for so many years to bring you this bed.

After some hesitation, he told me that he want to have once more and that should be fucking my ass.

I said no chance I cannot take you in my ass he said he will be very gentle. I denied it.

He said that I promised him to submit to all his desires one night. I was not in a position to deny now. I accepted his proposal with condition that if it hurts then he will stop immediately.

He agreed. I asked when he shall do, he said let us have some vine and let him recover and get erection.

We once again started drinking, I was enjoying wine slowly and he was taking his hard drink.

After some time he once again started to play with my body, licking my boobs and caressing my thighs. I can now see that he was starting to get erection once again.

Sangeetha-juicy-big-boobs-milking-her-boss-without-bra.jpg


In an hour or two, he once again got half erection and asked me to suck his cock. I came down from sofa on floor and started to suck him. He was repeatedly telling me that I am very skilled cocksucker and juicy cunt to lick.

I asked him to get ready as soon as possible as I cannot hold any longer, what the alcohol was doing to me. I was also feeling like getting fucked once again.

He asked me to once again get on all fours on the. I complied. Feeling of fear was taking my desirous but I kept my self-composed and obeyed him. This was first time I as being fucked in my ass and I did not know how to position myself, he too had to struggle to position me due to my big booty and weight.

Sangeetha0001.jpg


At last, he applied spit and KY jelly both in his penis and at the opening of my back door. He asked me to spread my buttocks I did and he positioned the cock right at the entrance.

He pushed slightly. Me aaaaaaa

Once again taking out and pushing.

Taking out and pushing repeatedly.

Like he was trying to open the hole.

I also felt like it was taking more and more without much pain.

Suddenly he pushed slightly more and the head entered my GAND (ass)

I cried in pain ohhh mommy

But he held me tightly and took out immediately.

He said " whatever hurdle was there is now been overcome".

Now you are ready get fucked in ass

He once again inserted his cock and now it went in much deeper with slight pain.

He took hold of my right hand and said " caress your pussy this will feel better".

I reluctantly put my hand on pussy and he started to caress it with holding my hand now I was enjoying pain and pleasure the feeling was incredible. I thought I missed it my whole life with each thrust he was going deeper and deeper and the sensation in my G spot was increasing. I was feeling his cock rubbing my G spot from inside.

Sangeetha-anal-sex-naked-threesome-fucked-hot-nipple-show-600x449.jpg


He asked "how is it feeling" I said "good fuck me hard"

He was fucking my ass and I was pushing my figures in my pussy, the cum he deposited earlier was coming out and making my pussy much wetter and sleek.

In a few moment I said "I am coming again" He said "you have teased me a lot I will tear your ass"

935_450.gif


I orgasmed once again, my anus and cunt were squeezing his cock and my figure like it will bite it.

I said ,now I cannot. I lied on bed on my stomach. He once again inserted his cock in my ass and started fucking me. It was long time fucking he took, he was holding my breasts in his hand very tightly like he will bring milk out of them. He also came in my ass deep very deep Jets were firing in my ass like bullets and wetting my inside at the same time I also had one more short orgasm.

I do not know for how long I was out of my senses. Nevertheless, when I woke my ass was flooded with his sperm and was flowing out of me.

I looked at Dilbag he was in his underwear I asked him did I fell sleep. He said yes for about half an hour.

Now he told me to go to my own room and sleep as my husband was expected any time.

PicsArt_09-27-10.43.54.jpg


After onward i became a sult to Dilbag.

94631e5d7aee8d02e96c188c4ae2b5c7.jpg


THE-END
 
Back
Top