Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays - Page 73 - SexBaba

Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays

I looked up to see her take my arm and led me to the stairs.

'Take me to your room. I take it you do have a double bed in there?'

Luckily I did as I followed her up the stairs with my nose close to her swaying arse.

'Er...it's the second door on the left.' I told her. She led me in and closed the door behind us.

'Right young man strip!' she said then she reached behind her and unbuttoned her dress so it fell in a pool around her ankles.

I took in her breasts, her cream hold ups and a tiny cream thong.

I was naked in seconds and felt embarrassed as she stood examining me, especially my rampant tool.

She turned her back on me and peeled down her thong showing me her arse.

She sat on the side of the bed.

'Come here!' she ordered.

genelianudeboobs-2020-3550222.jpg


I walked up to her, my cock bobbing as I did so. Next she reached out and grabbed me by it, dragging me closer to her.

Grabbing hold of both cheeks of my arse she pulled me so that she could take my cock in her mouth.

'Oh fuck!' I cried as her soft lips went up and down on my hard prick.

'Oh God ...'

'No. You will call me Genelia!' she ordered.

She then moved back onto the bed, lay on her back and opened her legs.

genelia1-406x600.jpg


'Come along boy, Mother-in-law said you were a good fuck so why don't you prove it.'

I was so hard and she was so wet that I slid my rampant cock home to the hilt. I felt her sexy nylon clad thighs wrap round my back as I started to fuck her slowly.

Soon she was humping me back, urging me to fuck her harder.

'Oh God yes! I'm nearly there. Don't stop. Don't you dare fucking stop.'

Nude-Genelia-D-Souza-Sex.jpg


With a scream I felt my cock and balls covered in her juices.

'That's it baby. Keep fucking Mummy.'

My cock lurched as she said it.

I picked up speed and began pounding her, searching for my own orgasm.

'That's it baby. Fuck Mummy. Oh yes Mummy is going to cum again!'

Genelia-Nude-Indian-actress-Sex-23.md.jpg


I felt my balls tingling and she must have felt me getting bigger inside her.

'Oh that's it baby boy. Cum inside Mummy. Cum for Mummy!'

That's all it took as I groaned and rope after rope filled her cunt.

This pushed her over the edge as she too groaned and she squirted all over me again.

44efbff1991428fbf.jpg


When I climbed off her and laid down she got up to go to the bathroom.

On her return she saw me lying on my back so she laid down beside me and started to stroke my quivering body.

First of all it was my chest, then my nipples which she gently nipped with her teeth causing me to moan.

'Do you like a little pain, Jai?'
 
While she was doing that my cock was growing back to full strength.

She moved down so she could once again take my cock in her mouth.

3bfe6813a97e57c6e.jpg


When she was satisfied I was hard enough for her she straddled me and I groaned as her wet pussy engulfed my cock.

She began to ride me slowly.

'Please Genelia, fuck me. I need to cum.'

'Patience boy. You will cum when I want you to cum!'

For about ten minutes she humped me slowly until she shuddered and I felt her juices coat my cock and balls once more.

'Very nice boy!'

She pulled off her shoes then crouched with the flat of her feet on the bed with the head of my cock just inside her pussy.

Genelia_Fake_019.jpg


She started to make sharp jerking movements causing her pussy to grip and massage my plum as it slipped in and out of her.

'Oh fuck Genelia that is good but please harder and don't stop. I need to cum.'

Her arse moved faster as my cock was wanked by her cunt but it still wasn't enough to get me off.

'Genelia please fuck me harder."

'Just be patient Jai.'

gen3.jpg


It was agonising being edged by the tip of her tight pussy. I could see her breasts with her rock hard nipples as they swayed in front of my face.

I caught one in my teeth and gently nipped it.

She moaned and I could feel my cock inch into her pussy so I did it again.

'Oh fuck, you bastard!' she said as she dropped down on me, my cock fully lodged.

She then started move backwards and forwards over my crotch as her clitoris rubbed against me.

Her arse rubbed over my balls which teased me even more.

'Oh God! Cumming, cumming, cumming.' she chanted until I heard her groan as she came.

She bounced up and down on my cock as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

[mg]https://ist5-1.filesor.com/pimpandh.../5/L/G/S/5LGSh/Connie Carter - 0028.gif[/img]

I groaned hard as my cock expanded then my cum burst soaking the insides of her pussy.

She sat still on me then placed both hands on my shoulders before leaning forward and kissing me passionately on the lips with her tongue forcing its way inside.

'You really are a naughty boy. I think we'll be fucking quite a lot before you go away to Uni!'

She flopped down beside me and my mind was in a whirl.

With that she got up and went to the bathroom.

genelia-ser-63-09.jpg


When she came back after getting rid of my deposit instead of joining me back on the bed she started to get dressed.

'Are you planning on fucking my mother-in-law any time soon?' she asked.
 
I said I hadn't arranged anything and as she was nearly fully dressed I decided to get dressed too.

I pulled on my shorts and t-shirt and within minutes I was escorting her to the door.

Just as she was about to leave she kissed me on the cheek. 'Very nice boy!' was all she said before leaving.

maxresdefault.jpg


'What the fuck is going on?' I thought to myself. 'In the last two days I've had sex with a nymph lady and now her daughter-in-law .'

The next couple of days were very quiet as it rained all the time.

Then one morning I had woken up at eight o'clock and nBipashaced the sun was shining. I was just laying in bed deciding what I was going to do for the rest of the day when my phone rang. I recognised the number as Genelia's.

'Hello?'

'Jai, I'm outside your house. Let me in!'

I hurried downstairs in just my sleeping shorts and when I opened the front door Genelia barged past me then went straight into the lounge.

She sat on the sofa again as I took my seat again in my Dad's favourite chair.

This time she was wearing a dark business suit with a white blouse and a knee length skirt.

297286_254595504586452_220301581349178_641273_1015960169_n.jpg


She must have seen the confused look on my face.

'I'm going to a meeting at nine o'clock and I desperately need some relief.'

As she said that she hiked her skirt up around her waist and pulled her shiny black thong to the side to reveal her glistening shaved pussy which was framed by her black silk suspender belt and her black stockings.

'Come along boy. Stop staring and get your mouth working on me!'

I dropped to my knees and crawled between her thighs. She must have been in a hurry as she grabbed my by the hair and guided my face quickly onto her wet cunt.

I licked and sucked, nibbled and sucked some more. She had tight hold of my hair and at one point when she groaned so hard I thought she was going to pull some of it out.

(MyPornSnap.top)_naked-married-actress-genelia-spreading-leg-pussy-licking-photo.jpg


As I sucked and nibbled on her large clit I could barely hear her chant, 'Yes. Yes. Yes' as her thighs were tightly clamped around my head.

Her body stiffened and I heard a muffled 'Oh fuck!' as she came, squirting her juices onto my face.

'Oh God, drink it boy. Drink it!'

She released my hair and opened her thighs before sinking back into the sofa whilst getting her breathing steady.

She looked so sexy with her skirt up around her waist and her legs wide open that I pushed my sleep shorts down to my knees, taking my stiff cock in my hand as I moved towards her.

'Oh no boy. Not today you don't. I don't want to sit in my meeting with your sperm sliding out of me as much as I desire your big thick prick.'

She saw the look of disappointment on my face so told me to lay down on the sofa.

I did as I was bid while she stood up and pulled her thong into place and her skirt down.

Genelia knelt beside my prone body and took hold of my cock.

My pre-cum was leaking out like a tap enabling her to pull back my foreskin and use the liquid to slide her hand slowly up and down.

I was desperate to cum so I kept moving my hips to get a better purchase on her fist.

'You really are an impatient little boy aren't you Jai?'

She must have felt my cock throb when she said that as she started to stroke me a little faster.

3bfe6813a97e57c6e.jpg


'I have a friend who likes to use little boys like you. Her name is Bipasha and she is a tall, forty two year old dusky woman. I'm sure she would love to come and play with you. Should I give her your number?'

As she said that she wanked me faster and with a startled cry I came all over my bare chest.

Genelia walked into the kitchen to wash her hands as I pulled up my shorts.

She walked back into the lounge to retouch up her lipstick and brush her hair before leaving for her meeting.

I sat in my Dad's chair wondering if I'd been used and if I'd enjoyed it.

That afternoon my phone rang and not recognising the number I nervously answered it. 'Hello?'

'Oh hello, Is that Jai,' a voice of pure silk purred.

'Ye...Yeah, it's Jai.'

'Jai, my name is Bipasha and I'm a friend of Genelia's. She has told me so much about you. I really would love to come and see you.'

BIPASHA%2BBASU%2Bcontact%2BPhone%2BNumber%252C%2BHouse%2BAddress%252C%2BEmail%2BId%252C%2BContact%2BAddress.jpg


My cock was starting to harden which made my mind up for me.

'Su...sure. Yes that would be fine.'

'Can I pop over to your place tomorrow evening at, say, seven o'clock?'

I'd got myself a bit more together by then so agreed seven o'clock would be fine.
 
'Shit!' I thought. I'd never been with a dusky woman, especially one that was a couple of years older than me.

The next day dragged but by seven o'clock I was freshly showered and dressed in a pair of pale blue denim jeans and a white shirt, nothing else.

At the precise time the doorbell rang and taking a deep breath I went to answer it.

Bipasha looked looked stunningly gorgeous. She was tall and curvy with long legs . I ushered her in and asked her to sit on the sofa.

Bipasha-Basu-3.jpg


'Would you like a glass of wine?' I asked.

'I'm not here to drink darling.' she purred

I must have looked scared as she settled back into the sofa and crossed her legs. She was wearing a midnight blue wrap around silk dress that hiked up her thighs to show an amount of shiny brown leg.

'Let me honest with you. Genelia knows my situation at home. I'm married to a man who is a lot older than me. He had a heart attack four years ago and has had a by-pass which means he is on tablets for the rest of his life. I'm sure you can understand how this has affected him and his chances of maintaing an erection?'

I said I was sorry and that I didn't know.

'Don't be sorry Jai, just take me to bed and satisfy me!'

I looked more closely at her face and saw just how attractive she was. She had dark curly hair to her shoulders, high cheekbones with brown eyes and plump red lips that framed dazzling white teeth.

I smiled, stood up and held out my hand for her.

I was surprised that she took her shoulder bag with her to the bedroom.

Once in there she dropped the bag by the bed and slipped off her heels.

'Come on Baby, Strip for me!'

I pulled my shirt over my head and was out of my jeans in seconds.

'Oh very nice. Just my type.'

I wondered if she was talking about me or my rampant eight inch cock that was twitching in front of her.

She undid the sash of her dress that fell in a puddle by her feet.

She looked amazing. As she turned to climb onto the bed I got a great view of her voluptuous arse.

'Come on Baby. Come and join me.'

bipasha-basu-hot-nude-Pussy-fake.jpg


I climbed up and flopped beside her as she took me in her arms, kissing me softly at first but then with more passion. I'd never been kissed like that ever before. My cock was now aching.

'Come on Jai I really need you to fuck me!'

'Try and stop me,' I thought as I climbed between her thighs and rubbed my cock several times between her pussy lips, sometime grazing her clit with it.

She was moaning as I teased her.

'Enough Jai, I want it inside of me!'

I slowly slid it home with my hands either side of her head for support but also so I could see her fantastic tits wobble as she inhaled deeply and see the look on her face as I slid my cock home.

1552804973232.jpg


I fucked her with long slow strokes to start with before I upped my pace bringing more moans and groans from her.

'Fuck me harder Jai, I need to cum!'

I had just began to fuck her harder when she knocked my hands away so I was lying prone against her body.

'Pound me Baby. Give it to me hard!'

I really started to fuck her as I felt her big hands on my arse cheeks squeezing them.

basu-bipasha-indian-actress-nude.jpg


Fuck me, I'd not had anyone do that to me before. It was as if she was controlling my thrusts.

My face was pressed against her neck as I began to kiss it.

Suddenly she turned her face towards me.

'Kiss me Baby!'

Which I did. Her tongue filled my mouth as I felt my balls stirring.

'Oh God Bipasha. I'm close.'

'Me too Baby, just a little longer.'

I fucked her hard for another three minutes and was glad when I heard her groan and her body stiffen as she came.

tumblr_mfqvq87Vgm1qm7d6go1_r1_500.gif


'Keep fucking me Baby. I want to feel you cum in me.'

Just as she said that I felt the middle finger of her left hand toying with my rosebud. I was very close now.

As she slipped her finger in my arse I screamed and came pumping what felt like gallons of spunk into her. I kept cumming and cumming while all the time she milked me with her finger deep inside of me.
 
I lay exhausted on top of her before I dragged myself onto the bed beside her.

'Here you go Baby, suck on this until you get your breath back.'

Bipasha-basu-nude-fucking-pussy-.jpg


I opened my eyes to see her breast inches from my mouth which I automatically opened and took it between my lips.

'I take it you've never had anything up your arse before?' she asked me.

I shook my head while still sucking on her nipple.

'Maybe you should try Baby, I love to be fucked up the arse. Have you ever fucked anyone up the arse?'

Again I shook my head while still attached to her soothing nipple. However my cock had started to grow listening to her.

'Maybe when you've fully recovered you can fuck me there.'


She then took her nipple from between my lips and moved down the bed so she could have my semi hard cock between her own lips. I moaned long and hard as her big lips slid up and down my shaft then caressed the head by sucking gently and swirling her tongue around it.

It probably took less than five minutes before I was rock hard again.

'Looks like you're ready to play!' she said as she reached over the bed to pull up her bag.

https://imgfy.net/images/2016/12/06/jmZodKS.md.jpg

She took out some KY jelly and to my horror a Rabbit vibrator.

She must have seen the look on my face as she laughed.

'Don't worry baby this is for me, not you. Wait and see.'

She took hold of the gel and poured some over her finger which she worked into her arse. Then she took hold of my cock and squirted it over its head and then the entire length. I hissed at the feel of the cold liquid as it coated my prick.

'Are you ready to fuck me baby?'

I nodded, not being able to speak in anticipation.

She climbed onto all fours then reached back to pull her arse cheeks apart.

'Come on Jai, slide it in nice and slow until you are fully sheathed.'

I eased my cock head past her sphincter then slowly, inch by inch, pressed on until I was all the way in. I couldn't believe how tight and how good it felt.

[IMG]https://xxgasm.com/wp-content/upload/2020/01/bipasha_basu_sex-4290.jpg

I heard a buzzing sound and realised she had turned on the Rabbit. I couldn't see what was going on but by the sounds she was making and the change of noise of the Rabbit I guessed she had inserted it into her pussy.

'Oh God that is so good Jai, the ears are strumming my clit. Can you feel it in me?'

I could. I could feel the head of the vibrator against my cock through the thin membrane.

'Come on Jai, fuck me. I think we'll both enjoy this.'

I began to fuck her slowly but she kept urging me on every time I pulled back then thrust forward my cock would feel the Rabbit vibrating away.

hVII5hovDm6qx8-hK8vxeD-OLHR2508VrETk_6ndYDOOQcVGvqwu58smsEyjK9h_cAx4zsRU7hLV9L4h


Bipasha had cum twice before I felt the usual stirrings.

'Fuck Bipasha, I'm going to cum!'

'Yes Baby cum. I'm there too. Oh my God yes!'
 
I lost it and came hard up her anal passage.

As she fell forward I slipped out of her and she withdrew the Rabbit before we collapsed on the bed together.

2fa1b38dd5b31c280.jpg


Laying side by side it was Bipasha who spoke first.

'Was I really the first person you have fucked up the arse?'

I told her she was and that it was amazing.

'What about you?' she asked. 'Do you fancy being fucked up the arse? Some boys fancy being fucked up there by an older woman. I have a strap-on that will fit your cute little butt.'

'I...I don't think that's for me.' I replied.

'Well I'll bring it with me next time I come to play!' she said with a smile. 'You may change your mind!'

We washed and dressed then went back into the lounge and this time we did have a glass of white wine.

karan-bipasha15251637561525163773.jpg


'You know, Genelia was right. You are a cute young thing and you're going to be very busy for the next few weeks.'

After she had gone I crawled into bed shattered. I lay there reminiscing about the night. My mind kept going back to thinking about her strap-on. I kept pushing the thought away but realised my cock was as hard as ever just thinking about it.

Another couple of days passed and I'd still not heard from Dolly(Gilr friend).

However I did receive a phone call from Tabu asking if I could go over to her place the next day at two o'clock in the afternoon.

tg49dzbisja71.png


In anticipation of another fuck I readily agreed although it was a bus ride away and a little walk.

I rang the bell and soon I was in Tabu's lounge sitting on the sofa again.

'Jai, are you up for a bit of fun today?'

I laughed and told her I was always up for a bit of fun.

'Even kinky fun?' she asked.

I wondered just what kinky stuff, I agreed.

'Oh good, then let's go upstairs and get ready.'

She took me into a different room at the back of her house. It had black out curtains which placed the room in darkness except for the glow of a couple of lamps at opposite ends of the room. I noticed the metal frame bed had a black silk sheet on it as well as black silk pillows.

Tabu must have seen me study the room as she told me that it was her play room. She asked me if I was OK.

Actress-Tabu-Hot-Images-In-Black-Attire1.jpg


Again I wondered what a tiny woman could do to me so I smiled and told her I was fine.

'Oh good, so why don't you get naked and hop up onto the bed?"

I gasped as the cool silk sheet came into contact with my back.

'Do you trust me Jai?'

I told her that I did trust her.

'Right! Give me your wrist!'

Tabu took my wrist and secured it with cuffs to the metal bed. She did the same with my other wrist then worked on my ankles. I was trussed up in a spread-eagle position.

She began to stroke my hardening cock then dropped her head taking me in her mouth. Soon my cock was at full mast. She reached into a bedside drawer and took out two small, thin soft leather belts. I watched incredulously as she slipped one around my balls and fastened it tight. Then she wrapped the next one around the base of my cock and pulled it tight before fastening it.

I was so stunned I never questioned what she was doing.

'There! That should stop you cumming until I say you can!'

Tabu.jpg


Next she disappeared into the bathroom next door and returned with a glass of water and a little blue pill.

'Here you go Jai, you'd better take this. I think you are going to need it.'

'Tabu, what is going on. What are you going to do to me?'

'Patience Jai, just be patient and all will be revealed.'

She proceeded to suck my cock some more before left me to go back downstairs saying she would soon be back.

I laid trussed up with my balls tingling from the reaction of the pill and feeling frustrated that I couldn't play with my aching dick.

Ten or maybe fifteen minutes later I heard the doorbell ring, then I heard Tabu inviting someone into the house. I could hear women's voices but couldn't make out how many. I thought she would make an excuse to get rid of them until I heard footsteps making their way up the stairs.

'He's in here ladies!'

Then the door opened and Tabu ushered two other older women, into the room.

'Ladies, this is Jai. Jai please meet Malaika and Preity.'

Malaika-Arora-Khan-1-1200x1500.jpg


Premiere+Heaven+Earth+Arrivals+TIFF+2008+BoI0RX8BIEGl.jpg


I looked at both of the women, both conservatively dressed in skirts and blouses.

Malaika was tall and slim.
 
Preity on the other hand was attractive, probably around five feet tall but quite chubby.

Malaika walked over to me and drew her manicured nails over my taught and tender balls.

'Oh fuck!' I cried as I threw my head back on the pillow.

'It looks like I'll have to stuff my knickers in his mouth to keep him quiet when I fuck him.' she said.

Now I knew why I was tied up like this.

'Let's go downstairs for a glass of wine while we draw straws to see who goes first.' exclaimed Tabu.

1626199962793.jpg-org


Fifteen minutes later the door opened and in walked Preity.

She looked at my still throbbing cock and unzipped her skirt, then removed it along with her panties.

'I'm not that keen on penetrative sex my dear but I do love giving and receiving oral so if you're a good boy and make me cum today I promise that the next time we meet I'll treat you to the best blow job you've ever had!'

With that she climbed on the bed and straddled my face before sinking her pussy over my mouth.

By the sounds she was making above me I could tell she was enjoying my ministrations.

With a stifled scream and a shudder she came all over my face.

preity-zinta-pussy-lick.jpg


Preity found a cloth to wipe me clean then leaned over me and kissed me on the lips.

'Thank you!'

She then went downstairs to join the others leaving me to wonder what would happen next.

I didn't have to wait long.

Malaika strode into the room, not even bothering to close the door.

'Well, little boy. You cock looks nice and hard. You will be a good boy for me now, won't you?'

She started to peel off her blouse and I could see a white satin balcony bra that held up her tits.

Next she undid her skirt and when that dropped to the floor she took off her unbuttoned blouse.

I gasped as I saw her standing in her white satin corset that held up her nude stockings. She was wearing three inch nude coloured heels.

psy.jpg


She wasted no time in climbing onto the bed and straddling my hips.

Her trimmed pussy was rubbing at the base of my cock.

'I want to cum Jai. I want to cum on that lovely big cock of yours!'

As she said that she inched forwards and raised herself enough so she could take me in her hand and guide it to her pussy lips before easing herself down onto it.

'Oh yes!' she gasped as my cock bottomed out.

Malaika-3.jpg


I looked at her a lot closer. she was beautiful.

She had nice eyes with crows feet coming out of them, a nice straight, not too big, not too small, nose.

Her lips were thin that made her look sinister but her teeth were white and even.

'I'm sure I'm going to have a lot of fun with you when I get you alone back at my house next time I see you. I like to tie my young men up, tease and torture them until they agree to do everything I ask!'

th


I don't know why but I'm sure my cock just became harder and I could feel it twitch as she said that.

I think she could as well.

'Do you like that Jai? Do you like the idea of being naked in my playroom hanging by your wrists from my ceiling and being at my mercy while I'm dressed in shiny black leather?'

I groaned at the thought and then moaned as she started to fuck me.
 
'I'll have your face between my thighs then between the cheeks of my arse as I tell you where to lick. I'll used my toys on you. Can you imagine having a vibrator forced up your arse before I use my flogger on it. God, that does excite me. When I force you to fuck me I'll really cum hard.'

Malaika-Arora-nude-porn-7.jpg


I was now lost in lust as her words turned me on so much I really wanted to cum but I knew I couldn't. I just lay while my cock twitched inside her as she came hard.

Malaika got dressed, kissed me on my forehead and told me she would see me soon then left to join the other two.

Twenty minutes later I heard the front door open then close and finally footsteps coming back up the stairs.

Tabu was grinning as she saw me still sporting a huge erection.

'Well Jai, did you enjoy that or was it very frustrating?'

I looked pleadingly at her.

TABU-Interview_1200x768.png


[/URL]

'I think it's about time we released this monster, don't you?' she said as she unbuckled the strap around my balls then started on the one around the base of my cock. When she started to stroke it I groaned as I had never felt my cock as sensitive.

Tabu began to undress and soon she was standing by the bed in a sexy black merry widow corset and black stockings. Pre-cum oozed out of the tip of my cock.

She straddled me, rubbing the head of my cock along her wet slit.

'I don't suppose you'll last long after the afternoon you've had.'

Her tight pussy edged it way down my rampant tool as she leaned forward and kissed me.

'Suck my tongue Jai!' she ordered as she squeezed her cunt walls around my cock.

She stuck out her tongue and I took it in my mouth and sucked as she started to move on top of me.

BustyboobsTabuxxxnudeseximage.jpg


I cried out but it came out all muffled as she stuck her tongue further in my mouth and I came hard in just a few seconds.

'I'd better untie you and try to get that cock ready for round two,' she giggled.

We kissed, licked, sucked and eventually I was ready to fuck her again.

She looked so wanton lying back in her shiny black corset as I pounded her from on top of her and then when I took her doggy style, shooting my cum all over her arse.

PicsArt_08-08-12.56.01.jpg


One afternoon a few days later I was sitting on my sofa when my phone rang. I looked at the number and saw it was Dolly(Gilr friend).

I nervously answered it.

'Hello?'

'Hi sweetie, have you missed me?'

'Oh hi...I thought ..er..'

'You thought what? Sorry I haven't rang earlier but there is no telephone signal on Grandfather's farm. Anyhow, have you missed me? Have you been a bored boy without me?'

I looked down at Preity who held my cock at her lips, gently licking the head.

'Actually, I've been quite a busy boy.' I said as I winked at the woman who was kneeling before me.

Preity winked back.

Preity%2BZinta%2Bcock%2Bsucking%2Bimages.jpg


Finally they made me a very busy callboy.

THE-END
 
# Night of error

When all the rest female members decided to retire in their respective rooms after the dinner, Nazriya put on the leopard skin marked night gown, which belonged to her mother-in-law, Nayanthara. The gown fitted to her body perfectly. Then she went to roof. There was a small, but beautiful room was built there in case of emergency. It was very much well furnished with a couch of double bed, and attached bathroom. Nazriya arranged the bed properly. She would always like darkness, but not pitch darkness. She switched off the light, and slightly opened the window frame so that moonlit could come inside the room. She lay on the bed. The room was fully dark, but everything could be visible hazily due to entry of slight moonlit. Tonight, she was feeling very horny, and in any means, she wanted to be fucked by Aditya.

She knew her husband had a drink party with Vijay, and he would not come before midnight. But she would wait for him. She kept the door unlatched so that Aditya could enter. This roof room was a suitable place for fucking as there was no adjoining rooms, no intervention. Even the voices could not be heard by anybody. She removed her panties as it was sweating between her legs, and it would be also very easy for Aditya to insert his dick inside her pussy, and she was not wearing bra for the convenience of Aditya to touch her breasts without any hassles.

She touched her pussy, and found it moist and wet. She smiled that only thought of Aditya fucking her had made her pussy moist. While waiting for Aditya quite a long time, she did not know when she drifted to sleep.

Nazriya-Nazim-sexy-nude-boobs-naked-pussy.jpg


Amit left after their drinking party. Viswanath remained in the room of first floor. Due to power interruption, everywhere was dark. He was drunk, fully intoxicated by the influence of whisky. He was feeling very restless. He was feeling very horny as Nayanthara would be in roof room. He could fuck her without disturbance as it was a singled out room in the roof. While he was thinking about to fuck Nayanthara, he felt that his big cock had hardened, and throbbing inside his lungi. He was waiting for sleeping of everybody.

It was past midnight, and there was completely calm and quite atmosphere prevailing in his house hold. The power had not restored till such time, so every where there was darkness and silence except the barking of stray dogs in the street could be heard. He thought it was the right time to sneak to roof room.

He crept upstairs to the hall, and from there he climbed up the stair cases leading to roof room very slowly, and carefully without making any noise. He reached the room and very slowly pushed the door.

The door was opened very smoothly as it was not latched from inside. The room was completely dark. But due to moonlit, he could see hazily she was sleeping hard with a low snoring, belly down on the bed, her arms curled under the pillow. The blankets were almost completely off the bed, sheets were only partly covering her legs; she had one knee up and her legs gently opened. She was wearing his favorite Leopard skin marked nightgown which had ridden up, and barely covered her butt.

He blamed himself for such delay. The poor lady must be waiting for him quite a long time and slept. He did not want to disturb her from the sleep. He thought he would give her a surprise by fucking her in this stage.

He noticed that his cock had become rock hard which he was stroking. The skin of her thigh was exposed, and he wanted it. He wanted to feel it, grab it, lick it, and bite it. Wanted to hold each thigh in his big hands, and pull her up and down.

He pulled the sheets away from her legs even more, just a little more. She won't wake up. She won't even know, he told himself. Then he found that she had no panties. He smiled himself, and thought that Nayanthara was very clever, and she must have guessed that he would come to fuck her so she had made easier everything by not wearing panties and bra.

He could almost see the curve of her bare ass. The outline was seductive. Her ass was full and round, he wanted to squeeze it, opening her ass cheeks to tongue that little pinkish bud beneath the ass cheeks, and he gripped her hips. He saw it jiggle, and her hips wiggle when she used to walk around, and it used to drive him wild, every day. Her breasts were full and swollen.

She stirred when he moved the sheets. He held his breath. The lower portion of the gown had gone up from her, and it'd be so easy to lift it up off her thighs, over her ass. He slowly knelt next to her and pulled it up a little, then a little more. Now, he could see her complete naked rounded wider heart shape ass which was glazing white in the darkness due to moonlit.

stilu47q4mol.jpg


His dick was out in his hand, and extremely hard now, so hard, straining, and aching, and he needed the relief.

He pulled it all the way out of his lungi, his balls too. He would prefer her hand there, prefer her mouth to his dick, but this will have to do. His other knee was on the bed. In between her legs now, he could do it like this, she will feel now. He was hard and thick, and pre-come beads on the tip, his balls were tight. And she was right there, Right there. And she was his wife, damm it.

He brushed his fingertips along the edge of her outer lips, pushed it aside just enough to feel the inner folds. It felt to be so pretty. He could visualize it Pink and feel velvety, covered with bush of hairs. He wanted to use the tip of his finger. Not too soft or it would tickle, but soft enough not to disturb.

He moved a little closer. What if he would just feel the softness of her on the tip? What if he would just rub the tip against her slit?

Around midnight, Nazriya awoke when she felt some one hugging her from behind, and pressing his crotch on her buttocks. She thought it was her husband, Aditya who had already removed his clothes, might have come to satisfy his sexual urges by fucking her, and Cumming in her pussy for whom she was waiting for a long time, but now she was so heavily under the spell of sleep that neither she could open her eyes nor she could move her body to engage in sex with him.

She was conscious, but she preferred to just lay on the bed, and allowed him to do whatever he wanted. She also smelt a heavy breath of whisky coming from him.

She was sprawled across the bed on her belly, her face downwards pressed on the pillow. She felt his hand on her backside just slight below her neck where the hook of her gown was there. He unfastened the hook, and loosened out two sleeves of gown so that he could touch her breasts which were pressed in the bed.

Viswanath pushed his right hand under her arm pit, cupped her right breast, which was resting on the bed, and pressed it softly, and now his left hand came under from another arm pit, and stated to press her left breast. Now, both her rounded soft breasts were being pressed softly, and she felt the hardness was coming out from her nipples.

He took his left hand from her left nipple, and placing near her legs, tried to lift her gown up above the waist as the front portion of the gown was pressed on the bed along with front portion of her body. But he was not successful to lift them up, so Nazriya lifted slightly herself up, and allowed him to lift the gown up as she badly wanted his fingers or his cock to enter her wet pussy to quench her thirst, because he had already ignited the fire in her.

Once her gown was up till her stomach, baring her pussy and buttocks, he aggressively rubbed his cock on her bare pussy lips along with buttocks, and Nazriya could sense in the dark the cock was big. She thought her husband; Aditya was already erected, and had come to cum in her pussy.

big-boobs-Nazriya-Nazim-2.jpg


Now, his left hand fingers were rubbing her pussy lips, and playing with her clit, making her wet in the pussy. After rubbing her pussy lips, he immediately drove one finger inside her pussy, and started to finger fuck her.

She was taken aback by this sudden assault of his fingers inside her. She sighed, and moved her legs farther apart. He massaged the tip of his dick against her folds. She was warm, wet, and opened.

Then he put his left leg on her thighs, and started to rub his swollen cock beneath buttocks valley in the moist and wet cunt lips in a very erotic way, and Nazriya felt the cock was more thicker tonight might be because of her being not fully awake and dreaming...

He started kiss her on her neck and she could feel his heavy whisky breathing. He then took both her nipples in his fingers, and started to tweak them making her moan silently, and aroused her sexual desires

Then he lifted her thigh up, and she felt his cock near her pussy lips, and in a jerk he tried to enter her vagina in a brutal manner. She could sense that his cock head was really big, and her pussy had never seen this type of big cock and it resisted. She wondered how in overnight Aditya's cock had grown in to such a big size. Then she thought maybe she was not fully conscious and dreaming or it was a hallucination.

He then forcefully again tried to push his big cock inside her pussy, and Nazriya let a small shriek, and her left hand went near her pussy and touched his cock, and tried to stop him from entering inside her pussy.

nazriya-4.jpg


He once again pushed his cock with all his might, and was successful to go inside only 4 inches inside her pussy, and her vaginal inner walls expanded to accommodate this thick cock. He withdrew his cock, raised her ass a bit, and placed his cock head near her vaginal opening, and pushed his cock inside her moist pussy again to some depth. And it was her turn now to act pushed her buttocks up, and her pussy swallowed all of his 10 inch inside it.

This time the penetration was easier as her pussy was accustomed to his size now, and the moistness in it made it simpler. Viswanath rested on his body for a few seconds, brought her right breast closer to his mouth, but his mouth was not able to reach her nipple. Then he lifted his head up, and caught her nipples with his mouth. She rested both her hands on the bed, slowly started to move her ass up and down.

His cock was going in and out of her pussy and was making wet noises because of her juices inside her pussy.

1553786698689.jpg


He was again entering her deep end of the pussy, and her vaginal inner walls were again stretched to its limits.

Then Nazriya felt her cum juices were leaking out by the sides of his cock, when he was thrusting her from the bottom and was making a nasty sound in the silent room. He had noticed that she was at her peak now, and began to violently thrust his monster cock deep into Nazriya's vagina even though it took lot of effort from him to do it from the bottom. Nazriya's excitement was increasing rapidly and she was sweating heavily now, and she couldn't hold her orgasms any longer cried in despair.

She was completely out of breadth, and let her cum juices completely out, and released her secretions out of her vagina, and drenching his cock more. Her whole body was shaking due to her orgasms. But he was continuously pumping her in and out of her pussy. Viswanath stopped fucking as he knew that she had cummed as her juices were still coming out from the sides of his cock which he could feel it. He gently caressed on her hairs affectionately, and kissed her on the side of her cheek, on lips like a young lover, and he too relaxingly caught his breadth back. He took his hand near their intimate parts which were coupled, and joined both of their like a couple with their juices, and roamed his fingers on her secretions.

Viswanath embraced her tightly from her back side. He was unable to see her face as her face was down on pillow. He wanted to see the reaction of her face when she cummed.

Then without saying another word, he just slammed his monster organ into her pussy once again which was full of her cum juices, and she could sense her secretions spilling out of her pussy. It went inside very smoothly as it was continuously invading her pussy. He began his cruel attack on her vagina, by thrusting his magnificent cock in and out of her swollen pussy.

Nazriya-nazim-nude-sex-with-lover-in-front-of-her-Husband.jpg


He pumped harder. She stirred again, lifted her head and said, "Ohhhhhhhhhh."

To show her eagerness to satisfy him, Nazriya began to lift her buttocks up to his cock and to match his thrusting movements even though she was tired to do it. Seeing her do that, he was more brutal now and violently banged her pussy base hardly with his thick cock. He was sweating profusely, and breathing heavily looking like he was getting tired. So Nazriya squeezed her vagina to make it tight for his cock, and to give more friction when he moved in and out of her pussy. This did the trick for him as his cock was getting resistance by her pussy, and taking the wind out of his cock.
 
"Nayanthara, Your husband wants you," he screamed, "Your husband loves you, he wants you to feel good. "

Nazriya was shocked on hearing him; this was not her husband who was playing with her body, but his father. She panicked on learning that her own Father-in-law was beside her, and fucking her all this time in the darkness. Oh! God, her father-in-law was the one fucking her, and she had also cummed which her father-in-law had felt also.

She was suddenly frightened on learning this; maybe her father-in-law thought his wife Nayanthara was in this room, and had come here to satisfy his sexual urges. Since it was too dark in the room, and as he himself had ordered his wife to go to this room, he was thinking his wife was sleeping here. Nazriya cursed herself; it was her fault to send her mother-in-law in turn asked her to sleep in upper floor... Her Father-in-law had no knowledge that she was sleeping here, his own daughter in law, and not his wife Nayanthara.

Nazriya_Nazim_PicsArt_12-21-12.32.00-01.jpg


She felt relieved on learning this that her Father-in-law was not after her, but his own wife, but she didn't have the courage to tell him her mistake, because she knew that he was a very angry man, and would scolded her for not telling him that she was his Daughter-in-law.

She was in a dilemma thinking that she should tell her Father-in-law that is was not his wife but his Daughter-in-law Nazriya. But out of fear, she became very quiet, and thought that he would realize his mistake, and think that she was sleeping due to mistake, and he might go away.

But the reaction was opposite, seeing her lie still, he was aggressively fucking more. She thought that things were going out beyond her control.

"What are you doing papa? I am Nazriya," She mumbled

"Papa, no, I am Nazriya, your own daughter-in-law" she cried, lifting her hips.

pCbDicqQS1OKGl6wHAzlDCs5UyxvsjIKkm6g6isNelyz1qK7U22XGWmbu4lL1Be3SJN9GfLT8M38QRlkjiywS9uqkmSJgRxsjAFjck2Q-sOFy0OS0Q


She started to twist for disengagement, and her pussy brushed against him, pushed him a little deeper.

"Oh Goddd, please leave me papa!" she cried out, feeling his big rock hard dick hard against inside her cunt. Her movement made his dick pulsates inside her cunt walls, he could feel it jump.

Ohhhh...God it was not the voice of Nayanthara. It was Nazriya, his own daughter-in-law.

Viswanath was still under intoxication. After few moments, he could realize it was not his Nayanthara as the pussy was also very tight, gripping his big cock inside, and was not permitting to go further. But he had reached the peak of his pleasure. It was impossible for him to return from the point of no returns as his dick was ready to ejaculate.

Now he remembered her how she was combing her hairs in afternoon, his memory of her in afternoon. Viswanath was captivated, and fascinated watching her comb oily long shinning hairs and remembered her firm bouncing breasts, curvaceous body. He got more excited and his dick grew harder inside her pussy, when he felt that he was fucking her daughter-in-law.

"Shhhh, almost done, "he whispered.

Mallu-wife-Nazriya-Nazim-doctor-fucking-after-pregnant-hospital-sex.jpg


"Pleassseee," she whimpered. She brought her two hands back side to push his head in a futile attempt and tried to resist. She was trying to restrain. He was so hard. His hips jerked forward more.

"Listen, Nazriya, now I can't do anything. You have already cummed, now my turn to ejaculate." He said in a commanding voice.

"Papa no, Papa, you can't," she cried.

"Shhh, almost done baby girl, Papa needs it, you can wait for me."

His balls were getting high and tight and he could feel the pressure building. Her folds were so soft. She pushed back against him, and he slipped in a little more as he continued to jerk it, His dick was knocking into her pussy on each stroke.

She squirmed but it just felt even better, she tightened and her pussy griped him the tip of his dick, and slipped it in even deeper, He could not hold back, he didn't think he could even pull out in time, the little daughter-in-law was going to get it, that's what she deserved, He could help her no more, look what she made him to do.

"Doesn't it feel good, my little daughter-in-law? Does it feel slick and nice between your legs?" he said, and moved slowly, caressing her, close to coming.

Her breath quickened, she gasped a little, back arching, and spine rippling. Since the things were now clear between them she didn't want to further antagonize her Father-in-law and more over, it felt very nice when he was fucking her. Now all the pretentions of Father-in-law and Daughter-in-law relations were over, both of them were just horny man and woman who wanted to enjoy their sex.

Her Father-in-law stated to thrust his giant cock into her pussy slowly, and he gradually increased his strokes. But now he became very violent in his fucking, her body was flung up, and down due to his violent thrusts. She now groaned in pleasure at his onslaught of his monster cock inside her vagina. He hugged her tightly, and started his rhythmic strokes with his cock in and out of her moist pussy. They were both drenched in sweat, because of the heat in the room, and his manly sweat smell was making her more hornier, and wanted to have more of him in her pussy

nazriya-4.jpg


"Just a little more for your papa," he grunted, pushing on get back with the other hand, making her stay on her belly. "Almost ... done ..."

"Yes papa, yes papa I like it. It does feel good papa, it does," She moaned, pushing back against him. She griped the sheets, cried out, and tightened again.

"Good girl," he said.

Nazriya could feel that he was nearing to cum as his balls had begun tight, and he released her lips and concentrated on the fucking. She caught her breath, and got ready for the final assault on her pussy. His thrusting became faster now, and he was grunting heavily, and sweat was falling on her face. She too started to moan, and didn't care about the family, society or even her husband; her breasts were shaking to and fro to his violent thrusts.

"Pretty dear, Papa is almost done. Just stay still for me. Almost done." He moaned.

Father-in-law said in a hush voice "Nazriya...Nazriya ...I am cumming...ohhhhh...ahhhhhhhh... "

After saying this, he began shooting his hot cum deep inside her pussy; her whole vaginal walls were sprayed with his hot cum. He discharged his semen for about 30 seconds; it was quite a load of it. His hot semen and her cum were mixed together inside her vagina giving her a chance for a baby of her darling Father-in-law. She felt very happy thinking of having her Father-in-law's baby in her womb because she knew that now she was not in her safe period, and she was now in fertile stage. Aditya was not in favor of baby now, but she wanted badly a baby.

Nazriya-Nazim-gangbang-xxx-group-sex-naked-hardcore-photo-413x600.jpg


After completely emptying his cum inside her, he was breathless, and collapsed on top of her like a baby. His face was resting on her soft boobs, and Nazriya hugged him in affection. He was panting heavily, and she tried to console him like her baby by caressing his hairs with her fingers.

He looked into her eyes and said," Thank you Nazriya, for this wonderful fuck you gave me. Even my wife has not satisfied me like this in our marriage life. You are a wonderful lady, my son is a lucky boy to have such a lady, and even I am lucky to have you fucked, thanks once again, Nazriya"

Nazriya felt very proud on hearing him, because she had seen her Father-in-law as a strict and a disciplined man not as a lover, and she was successful in satisfying her darling Father-in-law completely with her body and pussy.

Nazriya replied, "Papa, even I am lucky to get fucked by you tonight with your wonderful organ here."

"But papa you have mistaken me as your wife" said Nazriya.

(MyPornSnap.top)_samantha-hot-20.jpg


"Dear Nazriya, my beloved daughter-in-law, I thought it was my wife Nayanthara, I had told her to sleep in this room, and since the room was very dark I couldn't identify you in this darkness. Why did you come and sleep here, please tell me how it happened?" asked Viswanath.
 
Back
Top