Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays - Page 82 - SexBaba

Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays

I moved down to her skirt, already pushed up to her waist. I kissed her thighs, lifted her legs to kiss the backs of her knees and legs. Then, I pulled her left leg to the side and kissed the inner thigh of her right leg, moving up to her crotch, my right hand massaging her right leg. I grabbed her underwear and slid it down over her bare feet, and dropped it on the floor. I moved between her legs, bringing my body up on to the couch. I could smell her, wet and musky. I licked her pussy, my tongue sliding between the lips. I separated the folds with my tongue and licked up, my tongue flipped her clitoris. I looked at her face, her eyes were closed, her breath heavy, but still sleeping. I pushed my finger into her and found she was wet. I had turned her on in her sleep. My cock was hard, painfully hard smashed between the couch side and my body.

surbhi-puranik-nude-fake-26-of-29.jpg


I sat up, undid my pants and slid my pants and underwear down to my thighs. I pulled my shirt off and threw it on the floor. My cock was standing out, long and hard. I admired it, standing erect above her, passed out, her breasts large and round, the nipples erect, her hair, long and blonde, tangled around her head, her legs spread wide, the skirt pushed up to her hips, her stomach flat and smooth, her thighs, round and firm, her pussy wet and glistening, and my cock standing proud and erect above her.

I laid on top of her, her left leg stretched out over the side of the couch to the floor, her right leg, bent and pushed against the side of the couch. My cock rubbed against her wet clit, my naked chest pressed against her naked breasts. I nibbled on her neck, kissing the spot where the neck joins the shoulder, my hips moved between her thighs. I reached down, grabbed my penis, and rubbed the head against her cunt. With the index finger I found her hole, and guided my penis to it. She was very tight, but wet. I held her open with the finger, and slowly pushed the tip of my cock to the hole. I used another finger to hold the lips apart, and pushed a little harder, the head of my dick barely slipping between the lips. My other hand wrapped around her left thigh, I began kissing her ear, nibbling on the lobe. I heard a low moan in her throat. I couldn't tell if it was from pain or pleasure.

surbhi-puranik-nude-fake-10-of-29.jpg


Still trying to hold her open with my fingers, I pulled my dick out a bit and pushed it in a bit further, trying to work her open wider, to take my cock. The head squirmed in. I moved my hand to grab my dick, the index finger underneath it, pushing into her, to guide my cock into her further. I began slowly pushing in and pulling out, moving into her further each time, her pussy resisting my cock, so tight. I used my fingers to spread her lips apart, dug my toes into the couch cushions, massaging my cock into her, not being forceful, slowly moving my cock into her, pushing it into her, then relaxing, pulling out a bit, pushing in again, getting in further, feeling my cock head sliding into her cunt, her wet cunt finally yielding, my cock wet with her juices sliding into her. Once my cock was half in her I moved my hand out, and grabbed her waist. I was still nibbling at her ear, hoping to turn her on more, to make her wet, so we could both enjoy this, her in her dreams, me in my dreams forever after.

With one hand wrapped around her left thigh, pulling that leg up, and the other hand pushing against her waist, I began moving my cock slowly, not trying to move in further, just enjoying it, slowly fucking her with half my dick, the head almost coming out, her lips sucking on it, and then pushing it in slowly, feeling her pulling against the head and the sensitive skin underneath it, enjoying the feel of her loosening cunt sliding on my dick. I moved my hips into her, flexing into her, slowly, feeling my cock head sliding into her, then sliding back out, now gliding through her wet cunt.

surbhi-puranik-nude-fake-14-of-29.jpg


I stopped nibbling her ear, and arched my back, my right hand resting on the couch, my arm supporting me, to take her right breast in my mouth, sucking the nipple between my lips, brushing my teeth along the nipple, sucking it into my mouth, and flicking the nipple with my tongue. My hips were pushing my dick into her, still only halfway, her wetness lubricating my entry. With my back still arched, I began pushing into her further, wanting to be completely inside of her. I slowly pushed my cock in further, almost all the way, and pulled back out, my dick fell out. I reached down and lead it back to her pussy, and pushed it back in. I released her breast and looked up at her face, her cheeks were flushed, her mouth halfway open, the tongue slightly protruding over her lower lip. In her passed out sleep, she was enjoying this. I ran my hand down her right thigh, and pulled the leg up to rest her foot on the ground, her knee bent and thigh falling to the side, her legs spread wide, I pushed my cock into her, all the way.

I looked down. I saw my pelvis joined to her, her pubic hair entangled in mine, the slightest root of my cock protruding from her pussy, her right leg held up by my left hand, my right hand pushed her left leg wider, her skirt was twisted and tangled at her waist, her chest was heaving, her large breasts wet with my saliva and her sweat. My left leg was bent resting on the couch, her right foot resting on my left thigh, my right leg straining against the floor. I watched as I pulled my dick out of her, seeing the shaft slowly emerge from her until I could feel her lips pulling at the head. Then, I pushed back into her with a long slow stroke, until our hips met again. I ground my hips against her, feeling my cock inside her. I pulled back out halfway, and slid back in, twisting slightly, still trying to loosen her up a bit. I pulled out some, seeing my dick shaft appear between her legs, and then slid it back in. Then, I moved in slow thrusts, my shaft barely moving out of her before sinking back in, moving my hips slightly, watching my pelvis grind against her crotch, arching my back.

(MyPornSnap.top)_surbhi-puranik-nude-fake-28-of-29.jpg


I sat up more, our bodies almost at right angles. I placed her right leg up on the back of the couch, and lifted her left leg up, and held it at my waist, her thigh pressed tightly against me, the rest of the leg dangling along my butt. My left knee sank between the cushion and couch back. I pulled all the way out of her, wanting to watch myself enter her. I grabbed my wet cock with my left hand and rubbed it against her clit, then up and down between her lips. I guided it back to her opening, and pushed it in, watching the head disappear into her, and the shaft glide in, sliding into her wet pussy. At the angle I couldn't push it all the way in, but I could see my dick firmly inside of her, the lips grasping the shaft, her clit wet, my eyes traced up from her pussy to her waist, the smooth skin at her waist barely visible around her crumpled skirt, her stomach wet now from sweat, flat and hard, heaving slightly as she breathed, then her breasts, perky and round, her nipples hard, her neck slender and long, her hair draped around her face, strands laying around her neck and shoulders, her eyes closed, head now laying to the side, her ear still wet from my kisses.

I watched her body move as I slid in and out of her. Her body was pushed up, as I slid in, pushing my pelvis against her, and then her body relaxed back as I slid back out. I fucked her slowly, not wanting to wake her, wanting to watch her get fucked, watch her body yield to me. I enjoyed it, enjoyed the feel of her, the feel of her wet cunt encasing my cock, watching her, watching my cock move inside of her. I wanted to own her, own her in every way possible. I wanted this to go on forever.

I pulled out of her, her cunt sucked at the tip of my cock as I slipped out, and I heard the slight, wet inhalation of air being pulled into the space my dick left. I moved out from between her legs and laid her left leg back on the couch. I gently pushed her body against the back of the couch, while maneuvering her onto her left side. I stepped out of my pants and underwear after removing my shoes. I carefully lowered myself onto the couch beside her, so we'd be facing each other. I slid my right arm under her neck and propped myself on that elbow, her left arm below me. I brought my legs up onto the couch, to be lying beside her.

I nestled against her, pushing her against the back of the couch a bit more, my cock sandwiched between our stomachs. I wrapped my right arm around her back and shoulder, and I lied down on my side, staring into her face, propping myself up so as to not smash her left arm. I put her right arm around my back. She was still sound asleep, still passed out. I grabbed her upper leg and pulled it up over me, so the leg was wrapped around my waist. I reached behind her leg, and pulled my penis out from between us. I rubbed it against her wet clit, spreading her moisture on my cock, and then placed the head at her hole. I put my hand on her butt, and pushed my cock back into her.

Naked-Surbhi-sex-without-condom-without-dress-600x485.jpg


In this new position I could get even less of my cock into her, but it felt wonderful. As I moved in and out of her, I pulled the head almost out of her, rubbing the underside of the head on her opening, and then slid back in, until our pelvises met. I pulled her closer to me and kissed her on her lips. Her mouth was open, so I probed her mouth with my tongue, my left hand slid along her leg, hanging over me. I moved my hand up her leg, sliding it along her butt, over her tangled skirt, up her hips, and up her sides. I grabbed her breast, squeezing, kneading, and lowered my head to suck on it. I felt like I was going to slip off the couch, so I straightened up, holding myself against her again.
 
I kissed her neck, brushing the hair from her neck with my right hand. I pressed my body against her, feeling her breasts pushing against me, her skin slick and wet sliding against me, her skirt rubbing against my stomach, my cock sliding nicely inside of her. I extended my left hand down between our bodies, and found my cock inside of her. I rubbed her clitoris, slowly, using the moisture from her pussy. I moved slowly, rubbing the head of my cock against her lips, not able to go in her far while playing with her clit. I kissed her ear, kissing the soft part behind the ear. I heard her make a soft groan. I looked at her face, but her eyes were still closed, her breath faster and shallower. Afraid I might wake her up by the stimulation, I pulled my left hand away from her clit, and stopped fucking her.

(MyPornSnap.top)_heroine-surabhi-fucking-with-two-men.jpg


I lied there for a couple of minutes, staring at her, still, my cock halfway in her, watching her. I began playing with it, contracting the muscles to make it twitch inside of her, then slowly pushed into her more until I was as far in her as I could get in this position, and watched her more. When her breathing slowed down, I began grinding into her. I slid down further on the couch a bit, to get my dick into her deeper, and pulled her leg up higher. I was able to push in a bit further, and then began small, short movements inside of her, feeling her pussy wrapped around my cock. I pulled her body to me tighter, holding her very tight, my left hand stroking her body, moving along her legs, her hips, stomach, breasts, face. I separated from her a bit and looked down at our joined bodies, her leg wrapped around me, the other pushed out straight, her pelvis pushed against mine, my hips grinding against her. I yanked her skirt down to hide her butt, and ran my hands along it, down the skirt to her smooth legs, and then reached up under skirt to feel the soft skin of her butt. I pulled out further and started fucking her deeply, pulling out to feel her cunt along my length, and pushing back in, quicker than before.

I felt the urgency. My eyes were locked on our joined bodies, as my pace quickened, I could see the root of my cock emerge from her crotch, and see it plunge back into her. I looked at her face, her breath quicker. I heard a slight grunt each time my cock pounded into her, her body being pushed up by my hips. I grabbed her top leg, pressing it to me, my lips locked onto her neck, kissing, licking, my cock was moving faster, longer. I reached behind her and down to feel it as it slid out of her and back in. I began pulling out until I could feel the head, and pushed back in, allowing my hand to keep my cock pointed inside of her. I was fucking her by pulling my cock all the way out, my hand keeping the head barely touching her hole, and then pushing back up inside of her.

Surbhi_Puranik_PicsArt_01-11-07.14.10-01-Nude-Fake-Series-16-2020-8-5_21.33.36.jpg


I pressed against her, trying to maneuver my body against her to get my cock completely inside of her, long, deep strokes. My balls began to pull against me, and I gave in. I grabbed her body to me, pulling her leg higher against me, my cock slammed into her as deep as I could get, pulled back halfway, and back in again. I looked down at our sweaty bodies, saw my hips pounding against her, her leg wrapped around me, her breasts pressed against my chest. Her skirt was still covering her ass and the tops of her thighs, the one leg lay straight out on the couch, the other curled around my waist.

I pulled my cock in and out, the pace quickening, the strokes shorter, pushing as deep as I could, feeling her wet cunt wrapped around my cock, pulling me into her, my body rigid, one hand holding her leg against me, the other holding her body tight to me, my cock sliding in, our hips slapping, the couch groaning beneath us. I moved faster, my cock long and hard, pushing, straining, short strokes, pushing into her, pulling against her, deeper, pushing, pounding against her, driving into her, eyes closed, muscles tight, pushing in deep, sliding, exploding.

The cum shot out of my cock. I felt a burst of pleasure in my head, and I pushed even deeper inside of her, pulled out a bit, and pushed into her further, then grinding my cock into her, my semen pumping into her, pushing into her, pulling her body down onto my cock, pushing deep into her, my body tight, the semen still jumping from my dick, my body shuddered against her. I spasmed once, jerking my cock inside of her, pumping into her, pushing slower and then collapsed. Her body fell lightly back against the couch, her leg slid down my body to my hips. Her breathing was fast, her face wet with sweat. My cock was still leaking semen inside of her, and was still hard. I left it there, enjoying the feel of her pussy, filled with my cum and cock. I reached my hand around behind her to feel my cock inside of her, and I touched our juices dripping from her cunt. I pulled her against me again, and closed my eyes, basking in the feel of her body against me, my cock inside of her.

Surbhi-Puranik-Nude-South-Indian-Actress-Sex-1709.jpg


I awoke a short time later, slightly startled that I had fallen asleep. I looked at my watch and saw the time was 3:52. I hadn't been asleep that long. My cock had shrunk and fallen out of her. I was lying against her, sandwiching her between the couch and my body, my arms were around her, her arms limply around me, her leg still draped over me. The sweat had dried from our bodies and I was slightly cool. Her eyes were closed, she was sleeping deeply, more so than when I first came into the house. I looked down at our bodies, stuck together by dried sweat and cum. My balls began to tingle, and my cock began to grow, as I admired her body, so young and soft, her tight legs pushing out from the crumpled skirt, her flat stomach and full breasts. I kissed her lips, and ran my tongue around her mouth. I slid my hand down her body, enjoying the feel of her skin along her breast, down her side, to her hips, along the skirt, down her leg, along the back of her thigh, to the back of her knee. I kissed her deeply. I wanted her more. She was passed out so deeply I could do almost anything to her, and she probably wouldn't wake up.

Surabhi002NL.jpg


I entangled myself from her body, placing her leg on top of the other leg, and pulled my right arm out from under her. I stood up beside the couch, and looked down at her. My cock was erect. Yes, I would have to have her again. I wanted her doggy style, but how to do that with a passed out girl. I would have to drape her over something, something soft, to support her, as I take her from behind.

I bent down to her, gently wrapped my arms around her, and lifted her into a sitting position, leaning against the left arm of the couch. The couch had three large cushions along the back and on the seat of it. I grabbed two of the cushions from the back and laid them on the seat cushions. The stacked cushions were just a bit higher than the arm rest. That would have to work. I bent down, wrapped my arms around her again, and lifted her up off the couch, limp in my arms. I carefully carried her over to the side of the couch. I draped her body over the couch arm, the front half of her body laying on the cushions, her legs hanging down to the floor, her ass and cunt pointed up at me. I adjusted her arms to lie at her sides, and turned her head to the side, trying to make her comfortable in this position. I touched my hand to her cunt, it was sticky with dried cum, no longer wet and slippery like before. Entering her now would not feel as good as I needed it. I went to the hallway bathroom, and found a jar of Vaseline in the cabinet. I grabbed the jar and carried it with me back into the living room. She was still lying across the arm of the couch, still passed out.

Surbhi-Puranik-sex-16.jpg


I twisted the top off of the jar and set it on the floor next to the couch. Then, I spread her legs wider, pulled her body towards me, her skirt pushed up above her waist. I grabbed her skirt and pulled it back down to barely cover her ass. I rubbed my hands along her body, starting from her back, I slid them down, over her skirt, down the backs of her thighs, her cool, smooth skin soft under my hands. I knelt down, kissed her left calf, moved up to the back of her knee, and then moved my lips up the backs of her thighs to her butt. I kissed along her lower back, then down her right side, down the butt, tracing my tongue down her right thigh, nibbling at the inner thigh, smelling our sex between her legs, my hands rubbing the backs of her legs, massaging her thighs, her butt, kissing down to the back of her right knee.
 
I picked some lube out of the jar, and rubbed my hand on her pussy, my fingers sliding into her cunt, working the lube into her. I wiped more of it on my cock, still hard, seeming larger than ever. I wiped my hand on the side of the couch. Then I stood back up, ran my hands down her butt and thighs, stepped closer to her, my cock pointing at her cunt, sliding against it. I ground my hips into her, my cock sliding up over her cunt, slipping between the lips, rubbing my cock against her sex. I rubbed it against her pussy, my hands rubbing her legs, reaching under her skirt to massage her ass, sliding down her legs. I grabbed her waist and held her as I slid my dick against her. Her eyes were closed, she was breathing deeply, still passed out.

I placed the head of my cock against her cunt hole. I placed my left hand on her waist to hold her and used my other hand to guide my cock into her. I pushed the head down and took a small step forward. I pushed my hips forward and my cock head slid in between her lips and entered her. I worked my cock head into her, pulling back, spreading the lubricant on her cunt and over my cock, her juices now mixing with the Vaseline. I slid back in, watching my cock head slip back into her, her lips sliding along my dick. I pulled back out, my cock head still in her, and pushed back in, sliding in halfway. I wrapped my hands around her lower waist, her skirt soft under my palms. I slid my cock out some and then pushed into her slowly, sinking into her, my cock almost buried entirely inside of her, leaning forward slightly, and then pulled back out, swaying back.

Surbhi_Puranik_PicsArt_01-11-08.01.50-01-Nude-Fake-Series-17-2020-8-5_21.33.36.jpg


I pushed it in as far as I could, while still leaning back, wanting to see my cock penetrate her pussy, watching the head slide in, smoothly, and the shaft sink between the lips. I pulled her to me more, my dick going in further, her feet propped on the floor, her knees bent, thighs pressed against the side of the couch. I pulled out until I could see the head of my penis and pushed it back in, her pussy taking almost the entire length of my cock, more than before, my knees bent and digging into the couch. I ran my hands down her waist to her thighs, sliding in and out of her, my hands rested on her butt, underneath her skirt. I pulled her cheeks apart, to pull her lips wider, and watched my cock sliding into her. I took one hand and reached under her, grabbing some lubrication from her pussy, I began rubbing her clitoris. I wrapped my other arm around her waist and pulled her towards me. She was barely supported by the couch, my arm holding her up. I moved my other arm around her and began rubbing her clit again, feeling my cock sliding in and out of her, my body arched over hers, supporting her, holding her to me.

Surbhi-Puranik-Nude-South-Indian-Actress-Sex-1711.jpg


She began to groan, and afraid she might be waking up, I gently relaxed my hold on her and placed her lightly back onto the cushions, letting the couch support her again. I moved my hand back around to play with her clitoris from the back again. I used my hips to push her up on to the couch further, my cock sinking deep inside of her. I moved my feet back, pressed my knees into the couch, and leaned forward, pushing even deeper into her, my pelvis mashed against her butt. I grasped the couch arm with my hands, straightened my arms to lift my body slightly, and began grinding my cock into her, using short strokes, pushing into her cunt, pulling out slightly, pushing back in deeper, standing on my toes, her body sliding further up onto the couch. I moved my hips against her, feeling her cunt walls rubbing against my cock, her body moving with my thrusts, sliding my cock inside of her. I arched my back, holding myself above her, thrusting into her, pushing my cock inside of her, my legs mashed against the backs of her thighs, her skirt rubbing against my waist.

I looked at her face, the left side was turned towards me, her eyes closed, her mouth partly open, small moans emerging from her throat each time I thrust my cock inside of her. The sides of her breasts were visible, smashed between her body and the cushions, her arms lying limply by her sides, her whole body pushed forward with each thrust, then sinking back, and pushed forward again. I moved faster, my body straining, my hips twisting, turning, moving my cock inside of her, barely moving it in and out, rubbing my cock on her wet cunt walls. I looked down at her legs, her long, tan legs, stretching out from her skirt, her feet dangling on the carpet. My hips moved faster, my body straining against her, my cock sliding inside her cunt, then jabbing my dick into her, tiny thrusts, my pelvis pressed tightly to her butt, my cock head stroking her inside, the pace faster, my balls tingling, pulling up, wanting to shoot inside of her again, breathing faster, my head thrown back, just feeling me inside of her, pulling, pushing, almost cumming, almost, but no.

Surbhi-Puranik-Nude-South-Indian-Actress-Sex-1707.jpg


I stopped fucking her, leaving my cock deep inside of her, and laid my body on top of her, my legs still straining to hold me up, my back arched, my stomach curved around her butt, my wet forehead touching her back. I placed my arms alongside of her, breathing deeply, hearing her breathing deeply in her sleep. I kissed her back, soft kisses on her warm skin, my cock still buried deep within her, my balls softening, the need subsiding. I felt her cunt walls twitching against my prick, slight muscle contractions. I straightened up to standing, my arms pushing me up using the couch arm. My cock slid out of her halfway, her body still positioned high up on the couch cushions. I leaned back and looked at her pussy, my cock still firmly entrenched, rigid and hard. I saw white fluid seeping from her cunt, around my shaft. I touched my fingers to her pussy, wiping away some of the liquid and brought it to my nose and smelled it. I had made her cum, in her sleep. I smiled. She seemed to like this position. I had almost cum myself. But, I didn't want to cum like this. I wanted to cum inside of her, being completely inside of her, looking at her body, possessing every inch of her.

Surbhi_Puranik_PicsArt_01-11-08.01.50-01-Nude-Fake-Series-17-2020-8-5_21.33.36.jpg


Reluctantly, I pulled my dick from her dripping pussy. I admired the view, her pussy now very wet, the lips staying open slightly, inviting my cock to enter her, her skirt pulled down covering her ass, her thighs draped along the side of the couch, and the tops of her feet lying on the floor. I bent over, wrapping my arms around her chest, just below her breasts, and gently lifted her up. Her body was limp in my arms as I carefully carried her back to the front of the couch, and then set her back down on the far end of the couch. I twisted her body so she'd be in a normal sitting position, her feet on the floor, her butt on the couch, her back slightly bent, slouching against the back of the couch, her arms hanging limply by her side.

I adjusted her skirt, pulling it down to its full length still high on her thighs. I brushed the hair from her face with my fingers, so that it flowed nicely down the sides of her face to her shoulders. I stood above her, my cock still erect, jutting out above her, admiring her body, laid out for me so erotically. I stared at her, traced my eyes along her face, her beautiful face, now flushed, the make-up slightly smudged, her long, sensuous neck, to her slender shoulders, her breasts, round and firm, the nipples hard, her flat stomach, hips flaring out to her curved ass, covered by the short skirt, down to her long legs, the thighs, soft and firm. I took possession of her body, engrained it forever in my mind, her body opened to me.

La-Liceale-Fakes---Surabhi-20.jpg


I knelt on the ground before her. I gently lifted and moved her right leg to the left, placing it back on the couch, and then moved her left leg to the right, spreading her legs apart. I moved between her knees, my hands resting on her thighs, my eyes watching her entirely, seeing her entire body and face, not focusing on any one part. I wrapped my arms around her lower back and butt, lifted her slightly and pulled her body towards me, until her butt was hanging slightly off of the couch.
 
I straightened back up, overcome by her. I leaned in and kissed her, my lips caressing her lips, tilting her head slightly to kiss her deeply, my tongue moving into her mouth. One hand propped me up, the other slid down to her breast, massaging it, tweaking the nipple, then slid down her side to her waist. I moved my lips down to her breasts, hunching over her, kissing the nipples, wanting to enjoy her body, but feeling too anxious, wanting to be inside of her, fucking her, cumming inside of her. My hand slid down her waist, along the skirt, down her thigh, to her knee. My kisses dropped to her stomach, my tongue probing her belly button, both hands on her legs, pushing them wide. I sat up straight, my cock pointed at her, my hands holding her legs apart. I wanted to kiss her all over, enjoy every inch of her body, but the desire was too strong, I had to have her, and now.

I placed the head of my cock against her pussy, pushing down to direct it to her hole. I flexed my hips forward slightly, my wet cock easily slipping into her wet pussy. I watched the head slide into her, her lips pulling it into her, then the shaft sliding into her, her pussy gripping it smoothly. My hands were laying on her thighs, slowing stroking her legs, sliding up and down her thighs, holding the legs wide open so I could see my engorged cock buried inside of her. I slid her skirt up higher, bunching it up around her waist, my hands rubbing her soft skin. I pulled my cock all the way out, leaving the tip of my penis lightly resting on her pussy, then I slid it back in again, watching my cock again slide into her. I pulled it out all the way again, and slid it back in, pushing in until my pelvis met hers, my back arched back to watch, my hands still sliding along her smooth legs.

(MyPornSnap.top)_sexy-surabhi-naked-pussy-fucked-actress-nude-casting-sex-image.jpg


I ground my hips into her, seeing her hips move against mine, pushed around by the motion, my cock turning inside of her cunt, the entire shaft buried within her, our pubic hair touching. I slid back out, with the head still encased, and slid back in to the base of my cock, her cunt sliding along the shaft. I set a slow pace, watching my cock slide in and out of her, using the full length of my cock. My eyes drifted up to her body, watching it move with my thrusting, pushed around by my hips, my cock. My hands were still sliding along her thighs, down her legs, up to her waist, enjoying the feel of her cool skin. I watched my cock sliding in and out of her, slipping almost completely out of her, then pushing back in between her legs, spread wide, her skirt stretched.

I leaned forward, wrapping my hands around her waist, pulling her onto my cock further. I slid back, pushing her back into the couch, then pulled her forward as I moved into her. Holding her hips firmly in my hands, I moved her cunt around my cock, moving my hips with hers, sliding my cock in and out of her pussy, watching her breasts rock with the motion. I set a moderate pace, relishing the feel of my dick sliding in her wet cunt, pushing in as far as I could, her legs leaning into my thighs being pushed wide with each thrust, and closing slightly, sliding along my skin, as I pulled back out. Her body moved with my fuck, her head rolled on the back of the couch as my body moved her body with my rhythm.

I stopped moving, and just moved her body. I placed my hands under waist, grabbing her ass, gripping the skin through the skirt, and pulled her towards me, then let her body relax back, then pulled her towards me again, sliding her cunt down my shaft. I pushed her back, then lifted her butt slightly, and pulled her towards me, pushing my hips to meet her, my cock completely buried in her cunt. I held her body up, and slid my cock in and out of her from this angle. I leaned back to watch my dick moving into her, then turned to watch her face, her mouth open, moans slipping from her throat, sweat on her forehead glistening.

I laid her butt back on the couch and leaned back, pulling my cock almost out of her cunt. I reached down with both hands and grabbed her legs under the knees. I lifted her legs up, sliding my hands down them to her ankles as I lifted them to set her calves on my shoulders, her knees bent. I wrapped my arms around her thighs to hold her legs to my body. I slid my cock back into her. I moved it inside of her, stroking her pussy with my cock, the couch squeaking underneath of her. I kissed her left leg, sucking on the skin at her calf, my hands sliding up and down her thighs, fucking her faster, my dick moving in and out of her smoothly, going in deeper. I moved to her right leg, kissing the calf, my hands moved under her legs, massaging the skin on her back thighs.

Surbhi-Puranik-Nude-South-Indian-Actress-Sex-1709.jpg


I leaned forward a bit, looked at her face, her eyes still closed, but her breathing was fast and quick, moaning in her sleep, her body rocking with my motion, moving faster. I leaned forward more, her legs sliding up my body, her thighs almost touching her shoulders. I placed my hands on the couch, supporting my weight, looking into her face, pushing my cock further into her, deeper than before, my knees off of the ground, my hips slapping against her thighs.

I bent down to kiss her, turned her head towards me, pressed my lips to her open mouth, moving faster, lifting my hips up, pushing, grinding, my cock back down into her, trying to push it further, deeper inside of her, my tongue moving in her mouth, her moans vibrating in my mouth, the couch squeaking, groaning, my breath coming faster, pushing my cock into her, pounding into her body, long strokes, my entire cock sliding in and out of her slippery cunt, her cunt walls throbbing around my cock, my muscles tight, my entire body, my entire will concentrated on my penis, moving into her, pushing inside of her, trying to grind deeper into her, my mouth clamped to her mouth, our moans trapped, my cock pulsing in her cunt, slipping further, slipping, slamming inside of her, cum spurting, lights flashing in my head, grinding into her, pushing my cum into her, her moans vibrating against my tongue, semen shooting into her, rotating my hips on top of her, her cunt muscles milking the cum from my prick, and then falling onto her, my energy gone.

I laid there for several minutes, slowly gyrating my hips, letting the last of the semen drip from my cock into her cunt, kissing her face, her neck, her ears. Her cunt was vibrating against my cock. She had cum again. As my cock started to shrink inside of her, I pushed myself up again, raising my body off of her, still crouched over her, her legs propped on my shoulders. I looked at her face, kissed her closed eyes, and then sat back up with my knees on the floor. I moved her legs off to either side of me. My shrinking cock slipped out of her, a stream of cum dripped out after it. I straightened up, placed my hands on her thighs, and sat there admiring her body, for the last time. I ran my hands along her legs, up her thighs, and back down to her knees. I looked at my watch and saw the time was 4:49, time to clean up and get out.

BustyboobsSurabhibfcumonherhairypussyafterhardcoresexinprivatehotel.jpg


I put on my clothes, and then tried to clean her up. I tried to wipe up my semen, clean her cunt out, then even redressed her, and set her back on the couch how she had been laying. But, I knew she would know she had been fucked while she slept. Her pussy would be sore, she would probably remember the erotic dreams she had, and realize she had been fucked while she was passed out. I admired her one last time, standing over her, knowing that I owned her now, I had possessed her body, she would always be mine, even if I could never have her again.

Surbhi-puranik-telugu-actress-hot-song-beeruvu-S1-14-hd-caps.jpg


THE-END
 
quarantine-pillow-challenge-taking-internet-by-storm-202004-1587460609.jpg


I looked over. Payal was totally naked except for the skimpy black bikini thong that we had chosen for her, and her heels, far too high for comfort, but that, forcing her onto her toes slightly, gently accentuated the arc of her calves. Her body glistened slightly in the warmth of the room. Light shone gently on the curves of each plump, firm breast; her stomach was taut, her hipbones faintly perceptible, the outline of her pubic mound visible against the black of her thong. Her dark brown hair, cut in a vaguely French fashion, came down to her shoulders, framing her face and delicate neck. Her collarbones were slightly pronounced.

payal-rajput-fake-pussy-actress-nude-photo.png


From behind, the thong accented the lines of her pert, shapely ass perfectly. We'd made her up, but been sure not to go too far: mascara, a little eyeliner, a touch of blusher to bring out her cheekbones, dark red lipstick. A small cross hung from her neck down between her breasts. Her hands on her hips, she pouted slightly. For all the world she looked like a glamour model, extremely confident, a little slutty, and somewhat bored with the wait before a shoot. But there was a faint quiver in her frame as well, a shiver of anticipation. And what was that look in her eyes? Lust? Or fear?

Payal really was a stunning young woman. Me, I'm like other girls. Sure, I've had my experiences, the odd fumble, or a sloppy, drunken kiss at a party to turn the boys on. But I'm no lesbian. And yet Payal, something about her , her perfectly formed c-cup breasts, the curve of her ass -- in a different life, I'd have worshipped her.

One of the boys came forward -- Jon, I think -- and grabbed her with one hand by the throat. With the other, he began groping her chest, tweaking her nipples hard, and slapping her breasts up and down with the flat of his hand. She held his gaze, affecting a kind of cool indifference, but whimpered a little against her will. He leered at her, and pressed two of his fingers into her mouth, making her suck on them. She gagged slightly as he forced them into her throat.

Payal-Rajput-sexy-round-boobs-nipple-nude-free-actress-fake-pic.jpg


Then Rich appeared behind her. He groped and pinched one of her butt cheeks and she flinched in embarrassment. In one deft movement, he peeled her thong away, exposing a cute little triangle of public hair, and manoeuvred her so that she was leaning forward slightly on her hips, Jon's grip on her throat maintaining her balance, her ass sticking out behind her. It can't have been very comfortable; I suppose that was the point.

Rich pinned her arms firmly against the small of her back, and, forcing his hand between her cheeks, made her spread her legs. He began doing something to her ass, I wasn't sure what to begin with. Then I realised that he was applying vast quantities of lube in anticipation of what they were about to do to her, fingering her ass and cunt roughly. He spanked her occasionally; she yelped or groaned, and the other boys standing around her -- there were about a dozen in total -- smirked and laughed. Sandwiched between Rich and Jon as they began to go to work on her -- tottering unsteadily on her heels as she took their abuse at either end -- her perfect body looked appallingly fragile. Payal was a goddess, but I'm not sure they planned to treat her like one.

scraped-img-1784322163840.jpg

I should perhaps pause for a moment to give you some background. Payal and I are fresh out college girls, serious about our studies, but out to have a little fun on the side while we're still young. But money is always the issue. We like nice things, but a student loan will only take you so far. So when the boys across the hall from our apartment -- Rich and Rob, two big athletic lads in their thirties -- invited us over for a game of poker with their friends one evening, we jumped at the chance. Or rather, Payal did; she was good at maths, and had the idea that she'd be able to work out the probabilities or something. For myself, I thought I might win a little by luck, but wasn't particularly bothered either way. And a quiet night in, a few beers with those nice gents, it would keep us out of trouble, I thought. How wrong I was. How wrong we both were.

By 10pm, I'd lost the little money that I'd brought with me. I pouted a little, but whatever, I could take it. So I got chatting to some of the lads there, had a few too many drinks. It was great, a nice night in with good company. Perhaps I'd even feel the spark of romance, I thought to myself. But I must have got distracted talking to one Rich's friends, because when midnight came around, it sounded like Payal had got herself into some difficulty.

'Deal me in,' she said

'You don't have any money left,' Rich replied. 'And I mean -- look, sorry, but you're in trouble as it is. For fuck's sake, you're 50 thousand down.'

'50 thousand?' I said. 'What the fuck? Where did you get money like that?'

'It's my student loan,' she murmured sheepishly.

'What the fuck?'

'Look, I didn't mean to. But here we are. And my luck's about to change, I know it. I just need this last hand, that's all. All or nothing, Rich, go on, you know you want to.'

Payal-Rajput-2-1200x1500.jpg


'It doesn't matter what I want, you don't have any money left.'

'But look I -- Christ, I need that money. I'll do anything. I'll, I don't know, I'll take my top off or something. Whatever, I want to make my money back. You want to see my tits?' She went to unbutton her blouse.

'You're 4 Lakhs down, Payal. You can hardly expect me to write that off for a flash of your tits.' From across the room, Rob cleared his throat awkwardly. The atmosphere had changed perceptibly. I was suddenly aware of how hot it was.

'Well what, then? One more hand.'

'Why so confident?' murmured one of Rich's friends, I thought his name was Jon.

'One way to find out. Deal me in.'

'Well fuck, I don't know. I'm not interested in your tits -- '

'Wait a minute bro --,' one of the other boys said.

Payal.jpg


'I mean for 4 Lakhs . I'm going to need more than that.' Rich's tone had changed. There was something business-like about him suddenly.

Payal shrugged. 'Fine', she sighed. 'So fuck me.'

'WHAT?!' I exclaimed.

She rolled her eyes. 'Look, give us a minute, would you?'

She took me next door, to the bathroom, and in hushed tones explained that she'd been counting the cards and that her next hand was a winner, for sure. There was no risk at all, she said. Those dumb guys were sure to take the bait, then boom! She'd get her money back and we could forget about the whole thing. And if not -- well, she needed the money one way or another. She pouted at me. 'Play along? No risk, I promise.'
 
I had my reservations still, but Payal could be a real stubborn bitch when she wanted to be. And what did I know? Maybe she was right and she'd make her money back. Somewhat reluctantly, I followed her back through to the poker table.

Payal%2BRajput%2BHot.jpg


The mood had shifted for sure now. A few of the boys were pacing up and down, a few were fidgeting. More than one was breathing heavily. The air was thick with animal lust.

Rich cleared his throat and stroked his chin.

'The lads and I have discussed things, Payal. Hope you don't mind. The thing is, 4 Lakhs is an expensive fuck for anyone, even, if you don't mind my saying, your charming self.' She nodded graciously. 'But we are not in principle opposed to some sort of arrangement.'

'Who is we'? I asked weakly.

'Shut up,' said Payal. 'What are you suggesting?'

Rich turned to one of his friends. 'Mike here works in film lighting. He's done some work in pornography. There's something you didn't know about him, eh?' He chuckled to himself. 'How much does 4 Lakhs get you from a girl these days, Mike?'

Mike's voice was extremely strained. 'A lot, Rich. A hell of a lot.'

'You see my predicament, Payal? I'm going to need a lot.'

'I said whatever, are you fucking deaf? I lose, you do what you want to me.' She leaned over, her breasts resting on the table. She held his gaze. 'You can put it anywhere you want,' she said, in a low, sultry voice. She must have been very confident, I thought. Maybe there was nothing to worry about after all.

'Don't make promises you can't keep,' I heard Jon murmur from the other side of the room.

254514036_2090149734486923_7655387416632227113_n.jpg


Rich sighed. 'But you see, one dude fucking you, it just doesn't cover 4 Lakhs, not even close. Mike said a lot. He's a gentleman, but I'll spell it out -- I think he meant a lot of cocks. Do you see what I'm saying? I'll deal you in, sure. But you're going to have to... Christ, let's not beat around the bush. If you lose, you'll have to fuck every one of my friends here. I mean every single one, and we can do whatever we want to you. Whatever the fuck we want, one night only, 4 Lakhs' worth. That's the offer, take it or leave it.'

'I said --,' Payal began.

He held up his hand and spoke softly. 'I do mean whatever, Payal. I like you. But you should think hard about what you say now. There will be no going back. My friends and I are fair, but firm.'

You could have heard a pin drop.

'So deal me in.'

And that was her fate settled, really. I don't know if she was drunk, or counted the cards wrong or never knew what the fuck she was doing to begin with, but Payal got two of a kind or something, something really pathetic, to Rich's flush, it wasn't even close. And that was that. We said our shocked goodbyes to the boys -- they were agog, couldn't believe their luck -- and wandered back to the flat in a daze, shell-shocked and bewildered. It was only gradually dawning on Payal what she had signed herself, her body, up for. But give her her due, she was a woman of her word -- a stubborn bitch like I said. So she agreed to return to Rich's place the next evening at 6pm on the dot, and she'd be theirs until midnight, to do with as they wished.

What was six hours, after all? And the rate -- it worked out at almost 70k per hour -- if only, alas, it were not in settlement of this debt. Who wouldn't take a little gentle cock-sucking for money like that? And how rough could they be, really? Maybe it'd be candles and roses, you never knew. Boys were so shy anyway. They'd probably be too nervous to touch her and settle for a striptease or something. Payal was no virgin, anyway, however innocent she looked. In fact, she'd slept with three different boys -- although not, I supposed, at the same time. But probably it would be a piece of cake. Probably. I agreed to act as a sort of chaperone and to intervene if things got out of hand, which they wouldn't, probably. And so, early the next evening, we made her up a little, dressed her in a skimpy little white number, had a few glasses of chardonnay -- for courage, you understand -- and crossed the hall.

payal-bigg-boss.jpg


***

And now here she was, paying her debts, preparing, or being prepared, half against her will, to be violated by this group of strange men. Because it was clearly violation they had in mind. The white dress was gone in seconds -- I don't even know why we'd bothered with it to begin with -- as the boys clawed and groped at her in their excitement, backing her into the corner, a deer in the headlights. Her bra hadn't lasted much longer. They hadn't even bothered to say hello; they'd simply started mauling her.

I sighed to myself. They'd seemed like such nice young men before. I didn't know at the time if they were drunk, or drunk on lust, or looking to get their money's worth, or just keen to take advantage of the situation. You don't get many shots with a girl like Payal; in a thousand normal lifetimes, you wouldn't get one chance to rough her up the way they were evidently planning. I learned afterwards that they were on all manner of pills to keep them hard and to keep the cum coming; they had clearly planned to make the most of this rare opportunity, to make a real whore of this beautiful young woman. And in their heightened animal lust, there was a violent streak, and everyone could feel it.

payal-rajput-anal-nude-photos.jpg


Jon still had Payal by the throat. He had stopped abusing her breasts for a moment, and was now lightly slapping her face and squeezing her cheeks together.

'We're going to make you into a sloppy little slut tonight, you dirty bitch,' he growled in her ear. Breathing heavily, her breasts quivering and her nipples rock hard, she went instinctively to slap him as at an insult. But he grabbed her forearm before she could make contact. 'Oh no you don't, whore,' he sneered. 'There'll be plenty more where that came from.' And as punishment, her yanked her forward by the hair, prized her jaw open roughly with his fingers, and stuck his tongue deep into her mouth. She groaned into it, kissed him back as best she could, and took the humiliation well -- she would have to get used to it, there was a lot more of that to come. But she closed her eyes and visibly shuddered when he forced her head to one side and licked the length of her cheek.

rx100%2Bhot.jpg


He buried his head in her neck, nibbling on her collarbone slightly. Then, turning his attention to her chest again, he slapped her right tit from below, hard, leering as it jiggled. She inhaled sharply at the pain and humiliation, gulping down her panic, but trembling slightly nevertheless. He began mauling and squeezing her breasts once more.

Rich had been busy sliding his fingers in and out of her ass and cunt from behind, slapping her quivering buttocks up and down and groping her smooth inner thighs while her breathing got heavier in lust and apprehension. Evidently satisfied that she was sufficiently wet, or at the very least lubed up, he forced his fingers into her mouth, making her taste the juices from her ass and cunt. She grimaced a little, but did her best to look sultry as she sucked his fingers, eyes wide in submission and holding his gaze, moving her mouth up and down his fingers as if she were sucking cock, taking them deep into her throat. He merely laughed, tugging on her nipples with his free hand while she squirmed in discomfort. Then, wrapping both hands around her throat, he forced her to her hands and knees on the floor, directing her to humiliate herself for their entertainment and arousal.

scraped-img-1784322169637.png

'Spank your ass for us, you little slut,' he instructed her, his voice dripping with cruelty and lust. 'Crawl over there on your hands and knees, to the middle of the floor, and moan for me, like a bitch in heat.'
 
She did as he was told, spanking her ass a few times, moaning faintly. Then she crawled forward, her gorgeous, firm ass high in the air, the light glinting on her curves and her hips swivelling from side to side in an exaggerated parody of sensuality. The boys -- they'd all stripped off by now, and were masturbating themselves erect -- formed a circle around her. Still on her hands and knees, she gazed up at them, demure, doe-eyed, innocent. Was she getting off on this a little? Did she know what was coming? She raised herself to her knees and bit her lower lip -- was it nerves, or flirtation? She looked so vulnerable there, the men towering over her and dwarfing her petite frame. But she was no fool, and must have known how sluttily she was behaving, even if she didn't have much say in the matter.

Payal-Rajput-Xxx-Pussy-Stills.jpg


Then Mike, the pornographer, grabbed one of her tits and the nape of her neck, positioning his cock, rock hard and thick, in front of her face.

She opened her mouth expectantly, nodding slightly and murmuring her assent as she gazed up at him. That's how it began. 'Suck my cock, you sexy little bitch,' he snarled, ramming his cock into her mouth.

She stayed on her knees like that for a while, sucking them off one after another, one cock in her mouth, one in each hand. Occasionally, one of them would make her push her breasts together and would fuck her tits while her mouth was occupied. She was quite professional about it, fluttering her eyelashes up at them sluttily as they took turns with her, sometimes jacking them off into her mouth, sometimes playing with her nipples while they fucked her mouth, their hands around her throat or holding her hair in a tight grip.

Payal-Rajput-Xxx-Ass-Pics.jpg


They would force her to place her hands behind her back and alternate between wanking into her mouth and slapping her face with their cocks, raining blows down on her cheeks and open mouth, the faint thumping sound of flesh on flesh filling the air as she closed her eyes and accepted her humiliation. Or they would hold her in place by one of her bare, slender shoulders, and slap each of her breasts up and down in turn, the boys jeering as her tits jiggled and as Payal cringed and wriggled in embarrassment and discomfort. Each man was a little rougher and meaner than the last, fucking her mouth, groping her tits, spanking her ass and slapping her face whenever she gagged or paused to gasp for breath. They obviously got off on verbally humiliating her, each of them letting her know what they thought of her as they abused her pretty little face and squeezed her tits and ass.

'You like that, you dizzy tart? You like having your whore mouth used like that?'

'That's a good girl, keep sucking those fucking cocks.'

'You're a dirty little slut, aren't you?'

'You posh little bitch, suck my fucking balls.'

This last was Rob, who was sitting back on the sofa and had been forcing her to service his cock on her hands and knees there. He had her face pinned to his crotch by her hair, and was making her lap at his balls with her tongue and take them in her mouth submissively. He reached down periodically to finger her cunt or ass, rubbing her juices over her face when he brought his hand back up.

Then he stood up, and placed the head of his long, thick cock in her mouth, ordering her to wrap her lips around it and wanking furiously into her mouth like that, leering at her as his wanking hand thumped her lips rhythmically. She tried to pull away, a little alarmed at how nasty things were quickly getting, but he held her there by the back of her head, and started to jack-hammer his cock in and out of her mouth, hard and fast. He'd rip his cock out of her mouth just long enough for her to take half a breath, then ram it back in to drive her humiliation and helplessness home. 'Take it, you little fucking bitch. Take my fucking cock in your throat,' he growled, slapping her face, her hair balled up in his fist. She whimpered and choked, gasping for air.

scraped-img-1784322175792.jpg

When Rob had finished with her for a moment, Jon yanked her head back by the hair. She opened her mouth expectantly for his cock; instead, he spat in her face and mouth, slapping her face and rubbing it in roughly. She closed her eyes and panted a little, shocked at this violent development, still catching her breath. I suppose it had begun to dawn on her that this was not going to be an evening of wine and roses; that they had real plans for her, and meant to get their money's worth.

On the whole, though, Payal was taking it like a cock-sucking champ, doing her best to maintain a kind of doe-eyed innocence and batting her eyes up at them, even as they took turns stretching her throat and verbally abusing her. But her violation had barely begun. Two of the boys, over-eager and unused to such first-rate service and submissiveness, blew hot, sticky loads of cum early into her mouth and on her face. Rich tutted, sternly scolding her for being a such a greedy little bitch, and forced her to scoop their spunk off of her cheeks with her fingers and to slide it into her mouth or rub it into her skin like some vapid, decadent whore.

Looking up at her tormentors coquettishly, she showed them the cum in her mouth, two thick loads; then, tilting her head back, she let it slide down her throat. 'That's a good girl,' Rich murmured, 'a good little whore,' as she licked her lips and looked up at them for more. Perhaps she thought that if she really put on a show, she'd get them all off more quickly and her ordeal would be over. But they were erect again in seconds, and back for more.

scraped-img-1784318051345.png

'Gents', Rich said. 'I think it's time we took this to the next level.'

Small mercies, perhaps, and Payal was allowed some brief respite as she got unsteadily to her feet. 'What are you going to do to me?' she asked, with a slutty kind of intonation, but visibly a little wary of what was to come next.

Rich dragged her over by the hair to one of those office swivel chairs he had, and forced her onto it on her knees, her lower torso pressed against the backrest and her smooth, full breasts hanging down over the back of the chair. She tried to support herself with her slender arms, but Rich grabbed them and pinned them forcefully to the small of her back. With his other hand, he grabbed a fistful of her hair, and positioned himself between her legs.

'You'll see.' Then, turning to one of the boys whose name I didn't know: 'Spit-roast the bitch. You take her mouth, I'll fuck her pussy.'

Unceremoniously, he rammed his cock into her cunt. She let out a little gasp of shock; the boys laughed again, and Rich began ploughing her, slowly to begin with, then hard and fast. 'You like that, you little bitch? You like whoring yourself out, sucking all these cocks?' He spanked her ass hard. The other man pulled her chest up off of the chair so that he could make eye contact with her, holding her up by the shoulder and throat. He slapped her face a few times, then kissed her very deeply and violently, pushing his tongue deep into her mouth and manhandling her tits as she squirmed and squealed and flailed ineffectually at this fresh assault. Then he forced her head down -- 'down you go, you little slut' -- slapped her again for good measure, and stuck his cock into her mouth. She gurgled incoherently.

payal-rajput-fake-porn-nude-pics.jpg


Like I said, I'm no lesbian. But what a vision she was. Looking at the three of them sideways on, I had the best view in the house: the two long, thick cocks disappearing into her body from either end; her gorgeous, toned calves, splayed out behind her off of the edge of the chair; those slutty heels; her ample breasts swaying rhythmically beneath her, her delicate arms pressed firmly and helplessly into her back, Rich's firm grasp of her slim waist. The men went quiet for a bit, getting used to the feel of her body. She fluttered her eyelashes at the man in her mouth, moaning appreciatively in response to his repeated thrusting. Did she know what she was doing after all? Could she handle all these vicious bastards? I supposed time would tell.

They took turns in her mouth and cunt like that for a while, the men standing around and leering at her, Payal on her knees on the chair. Every now and then they would spin her around, forcing her to taste the juices from her sopping wet pussy on their fat cocks. The man in front would wrench his cock from her mouth and yank her head up to meet his smirking gaze: sometimes he'd slap her face or pinch her tits or force his fingers into her mouth and down her throat; or else, if he was one of the crueller ones -- God, what brutes they all were -- he'd spit in her face or mouth and force her to swallow it. She'd have a few seconds to catch her breath. Then, 'open for business,' he'd say, pushing her head away from him in contempt; another cock would appear in her mouth, battering her tonsils, and her ordeal would begin all over again.

sexy-payal-rajput-anal-xxx-nude-photos.png


For fifteen minutes or so, the sound of flesh slapping on flesh, and Payal's faint grunts of humiliation, were all that filled the air. She seemed to have settled into a routine, sucking cocks straight out of her cunt without much complaint -- as if anyone would have **censored** any attention. Dare I say, she even seemed to be enjoying herself a little, gurgling little groans of what may have been pleasure whenever one of the bigger lads -- in truth, they were all well hung -- slammed her cunt particularly hard.
 
But inevitably, things escalated. Rich wanted his money's worth, and that meant fucking her ass. To my knowledge, Payal had never had anal sex before. I suppose she must have known what to expect, what with Rich having lubed her up and fingered her asshole earlier. But it came as a shock nevertheless. Rich let her arms go free -- poor girl, if it was a relief, it was short-lived -- and spread her buttocks open to get a clear shot at fucking her anal passage. As he vacated her cunt and began applying pressure to her cute little hole with the tip of his cock, she cried out in pain, looking back at him over her shoulder with a look of fear and panic in her eyes, and squirming helplessly in their firm grip.

Payal-Rajput-sexy-busty-boobs-black-nipple-xxx-image.jpg


In a weak effort at resistance, her hands flailed behind her. But Rob slapped her face in chastisement, and yanked her head forward so that she had to use her arms to maintain her balance. It was all so calculated and cruel. 'Take your punishment, you little bitch. You're only getting what you deserve,' he murmured. And they held her firm as Rich's cock began stretching her virginal little asshole open. He was really getting off on violating her, laying it on thick and treating her like a cheap whore, his strong hands clawing at her perfect, slender waist as she shuddered at her anal violation and he eased the bulk of his girth into her rear. Rob kept her head steady and her mouth busy. All she could do was sob and gurgle for mercy as Rich picked up the pace in her sore little ass. She let out a low, guttural groan.

'You like it when I punish your little ass, Payal? It's only what you deserve. You think you can count cards with me? You think I'm fucking stupid? I switched the decks, you dumb whore! I rigged the fucking game, and you lost! And I'm going to TAKE what you OWE me (slamming her stretched asshole all the way to the hilt of his cock with each violent word, Payal writhing and squealing in pain) whether you LIKE it or NOT, you STUPID FUCKING BITCH!' He reached around and started mauling her glistening tits from below, twisting and tugging on her nipples sadistically, glorying in her pain and humiliation. She moaned in despair.

Payal-Rajput-naked-cute-butt-fucked-white-naked-actress.jpg


'Yeah, slobber all over my fat fucking cock, you nasty slut. That's all you're good for,' Rob taunted her. He had her firmly by the neck and was forcing more and more of his cock down her throat with each thrust. She tried to lift herself up and to push him back, but he swatted her hands away effortlessly, and gained another few centimetres in her throat. She could only choke as he forced her to deepthroat him. Then, leering at her discomfort, in a mock display of mercy, he yanked his cock out of her mouth, slapped her face back and forth with the front and back of his hand, and rammed it back in.

In the meantime, Rich was really going to town on her ass, pounding her savagely. 'Oh yeah baby, moan for me while I fuck your ass. Tell me how much you fucking love it. Tell me what a dirty little whore you are.'

Payal-Rajput-3some-sex-naked-ass-fucked-xxx-HQ-wallpaper.jpg


Rob ripped his cock out of her mouth again and stood back. He evidently wanted to hear her degrade herself for their pleasure. Payal panted for breath.

'Fuck you,' she said.

Rich yanked her head back by the hair, hard. She cried out in pain; her eyes began to well with tears.

'You made a deal, whore. 4 Lakhs is a lot of cock to take in your ass. Now tell me you want my cum all over your slut face and maybe we'll get this over with quickly.' He pushed her forward again, her hair falling over her face, and her arms desperately clutching at the backrest of the chair to keep her balance. He tore his cock all of the way out of her aching little asshole, and she squealed in pain. He waited a moment for the feeling to subside, then plunged it back inside her mercilessly.

'Ah! Fuck!'

'You're our little anal porn star for tonight, Payal, you may as well act like it. For fuck's sake, you're getting anally spit-roasted for money, what exactly do you think you are? Are you giving yourself airs?' This raised a jeer from the other boys. Looking around at them, at all those cocks waiting to abuse her, Payal sobbed, her lower lip quivering.

Payal-Rajput-anal-sex-naked-clean-pussy-nude-actresses-free-pics.jpg


'Is the little tart going to cry? You're a prostitute, fucking act like one!' Throughout this tirade, he had been kneading her breasts roughly; now he reached up and grabbed her by the throat again, harder this time, threatening to choke her. 'Tell me you like it up your tight little ass. Tell me you like being split open like a cheap slut. Or I promise, I can be a lot rougher with you than this.'

'Ugh, fine, I... I don't know, what the fuck do you want to hear?'

Rob approached, and slapped her across the face again. She wailed in helpless frustration.

'Use your fucking imagination you stupid bitch, for fuck's sake.'

'Ugh... you fuck... fuck... wreck my little whore ass, then, ah! Wreck my whore ass and cum all over my slutty little face!'

'That's better, cunt.'

Rich picked up the pace again, hard and deep, his balls slapping against her cunt from behind. He held in place with a firm grip on the nape of her thin, delicate neck, and pounded her like that for a few minutes, Payal sobbing softly, and the sloppy, wet sounds of her ass being violated filling the air. Finally, he ripped his cock from her ass again -- she grunted in discomfort -- and, spinning the chair around so that she was facing him, slammed his cock between her lips and into her unsuspecting mouth. She spat his cock out in disgust and turned her face away, but he yanked her head up roughly by the hair and squeezed her cheeks together, holding her like that by the chin.

payal-rajput-fake-nude-images-of-ass.jpg


'Ass to mouth, slut, anything I fucking want, you little bitch. 4 Lakhs you owe me. Did you think I was fucking joking? Now suck my fucking cock out of your ass like the whore you are. I promise you, it won't be the last time you taste your ass tonight. You had better get used to it.' He forced her head down again, holding her by the throat and the hair and slamming his cock in and out of her mouth as she gurgled and sobbed, her tits heaving and swaying under her.

Rob had replaced Rich in her asshole and was picking up the pace. With each thrust her face was pushed further forward into Rich's crotch, so that more and more of his cock disappeared down her throat. A few thrusts later, with his cock lodged firmly in her oesophagus, it was evident that he was about to cum. He gathered her hair into a tight ponytail, and grasped it in his fist at the back of her head. He wrapped his other hand around her throat and held her firmly there.

'Yeah, swallow my cum, you filthy fucking bitch. Take it all down your fucking throat.'

She looked up at him in panic, her mouth pinned to his pelvis, unable to breathe, unable even to whimper, tears streaming down her face. He shuddered as he came, his balls hitting her chin as his cock twitched and erupted in her mouth, coating her throat and tongue with hot cum. The muscles of her throat convulsed as she gulped down as best she could the massive load he was pumping into her. Choking and slobbering, she was just on the point of losing consciousness, when he ripped his cock from her mouth and sprayed her face with the rest of his cum, a huge, sticky load of it.

'Take it, you little cock-sucking slut,' he taunted her. She could only gag as he plastered her face and open mouth with his spunk, batting her wide eyes up at him in submission and in shock at his violence and at the pleasure they were all exacting from her torment. He fed her his cock, draining the last of his cum into her mouth.

scraped-img-1784318051345.png

It was all getting to be a bit too much. Captivated as I was by this beautiful young woman's total violation, I stood up to intervene. But, as she knelt there, gasping for breath, spit and spunk coating her chin, she caught my eye and shook her head slightly. And then, unbelievably, I saw her reach down between her legs to stroke her pussy. Rob's cock still pummelling her raw little asshole, she curved her ring and middle finger round and into her cunt. She started to fuck herself, stroking her clit and bucking her hips, moaning again, now in earnest.
 
The boys standing around her looked on curiously. Rob, reaching round to fondle and tug at her nipples, slowed his pace in her a little, dragging his thick cock in and out of her ass in long, slow, deep motions.

'Holy shit. I think the bitch might just like it,' I heard one of the boys murmur.

I don't know what had come over her, but sure enough, her groans grew in volume and intensity. She began visibly to shudder; soon, her moans were loud and long, and unmistakably she was cumming. The fat cock in her ass, the cum on her face and in her mouth, the way they had made her party to her own sheer degradation -- it was too much, and forced her into a violent, explosive orgasm.

'Urgh,' she panted, looking over her shoulder at Rob. 'Yeah, fuck my little ass, make me cum. I'm a dirty girl, I'm your bad little bitch, teach me a lesson.'

Her shuddering gradually subsided. When she was finished, she knelt there panting, smiling faintly at the boys surrounding her. Rob pulled his cock out of her ass and, quickly manoeuvring himself in front of her, forced his cock between her lips, masturbating furiously into her mouth. Exhausted from her exertions, hazy in the aftermath of her orgasm, she had neither the desire not the strength to put up any resistance, and merely nodded at him, wrapping her lips around the head of his cock and sighing. He came a few seconds later, shooting a thick load of hot cum directly into her mouth, pulling out to coat her cheeks and chin with the stuff. 'Ooooh,' she moaned again in humiliation as he sprayed her with his cum, licking her lips and gazing up at him with her wide, innocent eyes. 'Show me what I'm worth, drench me with your cum. I'm your naughty little slut.'

Big-black-cock-cum-on-Payal-Rajput-face-xxx-latest-pic.jpg


'That's it, you nasty bitch,' he sneered. 'Clean my cock off with your mouth.' He rubbed his cock all over her face and forced it between her lips and into her mouth again, leering down at her in impressed amusement.

'Yeah, make me taste my ass. Use me like a cheap whore, ruin my tight little cunt.'

'Oh my god,' Jon said, roughing her hair up in a half-mocking, half-congratulatory gesture. 'The bitch really likes it.' She looked up and mouthed a kiss at him.

Nobody, it appeared, had expected this. I was bewildered that she could derive any pleasure from such abject torture. We were bright young students, for fuck's sake, we were supposed to be feminists! There were all manner of questions about boundaries and consent and structural power relations -- twelve athletic men and petite little Payal, talk about a power differential! -- and gendered expectations to consider. And these brutes, these utter bastards, animals themselves, were treating her like an animal -- worse than an animal, like a piece of meat for their gratification. They had no respect for her, no regard for her basic dignity, for her boundaries, for her pleasure or her desires. It was appalling. And yet, as she knelt there -- gurgling and groaning, her defiled ass in the air, her breasts engorged with arousal, cum dripping from her lips -- these questions seemed to dissolve in the air. To my shock, I realised that I was extremely aroused. A part of me wanted to join in, to slap her, to spit on her, to make her beg for mercy. The little whore, give her what she deserves.

scraped-img-1784322186699.jpg

As if they had needed it, Payal's little display gave them a second lease of life.

'Better get her on her back then!' Mike said, picking her up and throwing her onto the sofa. He rammed his cock into her cunt. Still panting slightly, she looked up at him, the lust in her eyes unmistakable now, her legs splayed, her cunt well and truly open for business.

'You like fucking me? You like ruining this tight young body? Fuck me. Fuck the whore out of me.'

'With pleasure!' he laughed, and slapped her tits and face, hard. 'Yeah, bitch, take it!' She whimpered and moaned, I think in appreciation. It was getting difficult to tell. He wrapped his hands around her throat and, as she gasped for air, spat in her open mouth. 'Someone fill her fucking mouth. You hear me, whore? You're just a piece of meat for us tonight.'

Payel_Rajput_PicsArt_09-23-01.13.51-01.jpg


They went on like this for what felt like forever, one man straddling her face and forcing her to suck his balls or wanking into her mouth, while another fucked her ass or cunt. The light caught the sweat and cum on her body; a faint sheen showed off the curves of her breasts and nipples to perfection. The man in her ass held her thighs at a ninety-degree angle from her body, one calf draped over his shoulder in a kind of pantomime elegance as he pounded her; the other had her head pinned to the sofa by the throat and was fucking her mouth roughly.

She had no autonomy; she was a mere plaything for their pleasure. She still had those ridiculous heels on, and looked like what I suppose she had become: some high-class escort or prostitute, degraded, utterly out of her depth in some seedy dive, and turned into a trashy, worthless little two-bit whore. Her taut body sandwiched between the boys as they violated her in various combinations, she could only moan in pleasure and beg for more, harder. 'I've been such a bad girl, I need to be punished,' she would whimper whenever her mouth was unoccupied. 'I'm such a filthy little whore, I need to be taught a lesson. Wreck my young little cunt, fuck my whore ass. I'm your slave, do whatever you want to me, cum all over my slutty little face.'

They DP'd her, of course, and made her airtight. The poor little bitch wouldn't even have known the meanings of these terms, and now, all of a sudden, she was stuffed full of cock, three strange men having sex with her at the same time: on all fours, with Rob throat-fucking her, Rich's cock in her ass, and Jon slamming her cunt from below. She had no option but to submit to them fully, Rich slapping her ass, Jon slapping her tits, Rob slapping her face. What savages they were! Anything to humiliate her, to push her ever closer to her limits. There was something about getting fucked and slapped around by three men at the same time that sent her over the edge again, and had her wailing in pleasure as they had their way with her. The bitch looked so full.

Payal_Rajput_PicsArt_01-09-03.44.50-01.md.jpg


PicsArt_04-27-07.17.30.jpg


PicsArt_02-04-10.46.19.jpg


Payal-Rajput-Actress-Bra-Wallpaper.jpg


'Tongue out, whore,' Rob ordered, and sprayed her down yet again, coating her tongue in his spunk, forcing her to taste it as the other boys kept violating her cunt and ass. Her mouth open, cum dripping off her tongue, her eyes wide in whorish supplication -- Payal was a vision of degradation and submissiveness. She was a drooling, whimpering mess. And a little later, they had her on her back, one cock in her ass and one in her cunt, while the other lads took turns cumming in her mouth, pinching and tugging on her nipples as she squealed in pain and pleasure.
 
Every man pleasured himself with each of her holes multiple times, using her body recklessly for his gratification. Things were surely coming to a head now: some of them had cum twice already, some in her ass, some in her cunt, but mostly in her mouth and on her face and tits. They especially enjoyed making her suck their cocks straight out of her ass. 'You like getting fucked in your tight little ass, you dumb bimbo?' they would taunt her. 'You like the way your ass tastes? You like getting gangbanged and covered in spunk, you stupid fucking bitch?' Or they would drag her to her knees and force her hands behind her back, raining blows down on her tits mercilessly and insulting her any way they could think how. Leering down at her cruelly, a few of them had tried to fit two cocks in her mouth at the same time, her exhausted, battered lips stretched wide open as they jostled for room in her mouth, that strange admixture of lust and fear in her eyes.

th


'Swallow my cum, you fat-titted fucking bitch... Suck my balls, you prissy little whore... Lick your ass off my cock, you dumb cunt,' they derided and mocked her, seeing how far they could go. She was all of these things and more, did all of these things and more, batting her eyelashes at them even as they assaulted her again and again, spitting in her face, fisting her ass and cunt, defiling her every way they could. And what a mess they had made of her, spraying their seemingly endless loads of sticky cum all over her pretty little face, aiming for her mouth and forcing her to swallow what she could. She was utterly humiliated, subject to their every perverted whim. And all the while she moaned and orgasmed through it, truly a bitch in heat, begging them to punish her and loving every second, or acting the part to perfection as they brutally violated her beautiful face and body.

scraped-img-1784322192465.jpg

I glanced worriedly at the clock. It was just about to turn 8pm.

***

This went on for hours, Payal taking all of their abuse, slaps to the face and tits, pinched nipples, their spit in her mouth, what felt like endless verbal degradation. At one point, they'd tried experimenting with how many cocks they could fit inside her at the same time, managing, I think, five: two in her ass, one in her pussy, and two in her mouth, Payal screaming all the time in some strange mixture of pain, fear, and arousal, she didn't even know herself. Finally, after the fourth or fifth orgasm had ripped through her petite frame, Rich dragged her by the hair into the centre of the room and forced her down onto her haunches. He manhandled her aching tits, groping them hard.

DF786B5.gif


tumblr_opkrg6TsRG1u5ddqjo2_500.gif


18117211.gif


'Beg for it, you little cunt. Beg for this cum all over your face, you messy fucking bitch.'

Payal was still gasping for air after her last orgasm. But she managed somehow to compose herself, looking around at all dozen of them standing in a circle around her, raising her eyebrows in anticipation and licking her lips.

'Mmmm, I'm such a good little anal slut. I want you to cover me in cum. Give it to me, paint my face. Show me what I'm worth, make me your little cum-drenched whore.'

The little slut actually winked at Rich, sucking and licking her fingers whorishly and dragging them down her face and over her lower lip, preparing herself for the climax of the evening, her final humiliation: a shower of cum all over her gorgeous tits and face and in her mouth.

Jon came first. In fact, he'd come deep in Payal's ass earlier, and had forced her to suck and lick his cock clean then. But he had plenty still to give and, murmuring obscenities under his breath, wanked furiously into her open mouth. 'Play with your tits while I spray you down, you fucking whore. What the fuck do you think you're here for?' 'Oooh,' she moaned, pouting up at him, squeezing her tits together and reaching down to stroke her pussy. She stuck out her tongue and licked the tip of his cock, looking up at him seductively. 'Come on, give it to your dirty little bitch', she said, batting her eyes and pinching her nipples. 'Cum all over my face. I've been a bad girl, give this little slut what she deserves.'

He groaned, shooting rope after rope of sticky cum into her waiting mouth and all over her cheeks and chin. She let his thick, creamy cum spill out of her mouth and down over her lips and onto her chin, where it dripped onto her tits. 'I told you we'd make you a sloppy little slut tonight' he grunted, scooping the spunk off of her cheeks and into her mouth with his cock as she slobbered all over his head, forcing her to taste it and wallow in her degradation. In a final gesture of contempt, he leaned down and spat into her open mouth.

421b62bb830b3d7240013cc7a38385be.gif


'Yeah, give it to me,' she moaned, turning to the others. 'I love sucking all your cocks and getting covered in cum, it's all I'm good for. I've been such a naughty girl, teach this little bitch a lesson.'
 
Back
Top