Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays - Page 110 - SexBaba

Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays

Ananya

Such pleasure surged through me. I had never felt its like. Cherry's tongue and lips and fingers drove me insane. I couldn't stop bucking. The ripples kept washing into my mind. I thrashed. Bliss. Rapture. My big brother made me cum so hard.

I loved him. I loved this.

"Cherry!" I screamed again, the only word I could say.

Sara grinned at me as Cherry rose over my trembling body. His face was covered in my juices. They dripped from his chiseled chin. His dark eyes consumed me as his muscular body moved over mine. His dick dangled hard and thick.

He was so big. How could he fit in me?

Ananya-Pandey-nude-fakes-1.jpg


And then he kissed me. Hard. I tasted myself on him. I tasted fresher than Sara's sweet pussy. His weight was on me and...

His cock nudged at my pussy.

I moaned, kissing my big brother so hard, squirming beneath him, my pussy on fire despite my orgasm. I was ready for him to be in me. I humped against him as he groaned. His cock pressed on my maidenhead.

It stretched and stretched. Pain flared. My thighs latched onto his hips, holding him tight. I moaned into the kiss, eyes scrunched.

My hymen tore.

Cherry's dick thrust into me.

My brother was in me. He was in my pussy. His cock was in me.

My pussy spasmed on his dick. Another orgasm shot through my virgin body. I was still writhing from the first climax when he buried in me. And now his dick was sliding in and out of me. Pumping into my depths and withdrawing.

Ananya-Pandey-nude-fakes-16.jpg


My spasming flesh clung to his dick. Friction. Wonderful, amazing, stupendous friction burned in me. The pleasure washed through me. Every thrust of his dick made me shudder and moan. He broke the kiss, driving his dick harder and harder.

"Ananya," he groaned as I wiggled and writhed beneath him. "Oh, damn, she's tighter than you were, Sara."

"You must be in heaven, Cherry."

And then they were kissing. I watched them, tongues dancing as I bucked and humped into my big brother's cock. This was so hot. So wild. I couldn't believe how special this was. I hugged him tight, my fingers digging into his strong back as he thrust his cock so deep into me.

ananya-1.png


I moaned and groaned. The sounds issued from my throat. I had no control over them. I bucked, shuddered, hips undulating, meeting his thrusts as my pleasure peaked in me. My pussy clenched so hard on his dick.

And them my orgasm passed. "Cherry," I sighed. "Oh, Cherry, that was wonderful."

And he kept fucking me. He hadn't cum yet. His balls, laden with his cum, smacked against me. He would cum in me. He would flood my pussy with his seed. I clenched my pussy down on him, shivering at the realization.

He was pounding me. Fucking me. He would spurt his cum in me. Into my fertile pussy.

153771117_imageedit_5_3843454814.jpg


"Yes, yes," I found myself moaning. "Keep going, Cherry."

Sara broke the kiss, lowering her head, her hazel eyes staring into mine. "You want your big brother's cum flooding your pussy, don't you."

"Yes," I gasped. "I want that. I want to feel like I'm his girl."

"You are," Cherry groaned. "My submissive, little sister. Damn, Sara. I can't last much longer."

"Cum in her, Cherry." Sara licked her lips. "Cum in her. I want to lick her clean. I want to lick out every drop of your jizz."

"Yes," growled Cherry, reaming me harder, the bed quaking. My pussy ached wonderfully from his vigor. "God, I love you, Sara"

"What about me?" My voice squeaked out of my tight throat, my pussy clenching just as hard on his dick.

Cherry looked down at me. "I love you, too, Ananya. You're my submissive, little sister. My slut."

"Slut," I moaned, the word so naughty and yet made me feel so...wonderful. My eyes widened. "Slut! Yes, yes, I'm your submissive, little sister-slut."

An orgasm burst through my pussy, sudden and fast. My flesh convulsed about his cock. He slammed into me, groaning. His balls so heavy. His face contorted. He grunted my name, burying into me.

Ananya-Pandey-nude-fakes-16.jpg


He came.

My eyes widened as the rapture bathed my mind. His cum spurted into my depths. I could feel it splashing inside of me, filling me. Incestuous seed. I gasped, my pleasure intensifying. My big brother could breed me.

"Yes, yes, yes, Cherry!" I moaned as his bedroom door burst open. "I'm your slut! Cum in me!"

"Yes, cum in her, Sir," moaned Mom from the doorway, naked, holding her phone in her hand.

Shriya-Saran-nude-beach-photo-after-marriage.jpg


I gasped in fright. "Mom!"

Cherry groaned, thrusting the last time as I squirmed in fear beneath him, my pleasure evaporating. And then he kissed me. And I couldn't fight him. Even with Mom there watching us. I was such a slut. His slut. I kept kissing him as she stared at us, his cum in my pussy. My brother's cum.

And then I realized Mom was naked. And she wasn't angry. What was going on?

Ananya-8.jpg


To be continued...
 
Man of the House Chapter 5 Mom & Sis Drop Their Panties

Shruti

"...and that is why the colonial forces of Belgium ultimately failed in their occupation of the Congo," Anupama said as she stood on the lectern, her debate cards clutched in her hands. They were blue index cards, her fingers holding on to them tightly. The girl spoke with a stilted cadence. Her facts were good, but she still was shy about speaking in public.

I squirmed in the seat of the hard, metal folding chair, watching as my debate team took on our rivals. All our practice the last four Saturdays, starting even before term began, was leading up to our first match of the season.

And my team was not ready. Why did I volunteer to lead my college's debate club? It was more work on top of teaching History, and with no extra pay.

My phone buzzed inside my purse. I opened it up and pulled out my iPhone. My sister had sent me a text. I guess she woke up and crawled out of my bed. She drank so much wine last night, so I wasn't shocked she was just waking up. I hated seeing her drowning in the cheap wine. I missed Chandu, too. God, did I miss my man, but we still had our family. Our children. But she didn't seem to care about anything but drinking and crawling into my bed.

2020_3$largeimg_1545470553.jpeg


"Guess what I'm watching," was my sister's text, complete with a winky emoji.

"What?" I typed, my eyes flicking up to Anupama.

She was a lovely girl, petite, her face round and skin a lovely shade of pale olive, not much darker than mine but tinged with something exotic. Her hair was pulled back into a French braid, a pair of pink barrettes above her ears. She was cute. Exactly the type of girl Chandu enjoyed.

Our man loved mallu women. It always made him so happy when Shriya or I procured him a cutie, bringing a new friend, a coworker, or even one of my students into our bed for a night of shared passion.

It was something of a competition between my sister and I.

"I'm watching something naughty," answered my sister. I could almost hear her naughty laugher, picturing her face, framed by her bleached-blonde hair, twisting into naughty mirth, her thighs squeezed together, pussy wet.

"Porn?"

"Of a sort. It's live action."

That had me blinking. I shifted. "Live action? Are you on a cam site paying some girl to strip off her clothes? What about the money?" It was all so tight now. Chandu's life insurance was running out. It was a good thing Nidhhi started working. She promised to give some of her paycheck to us.

She must be doing good at Dairy Queen to afford her new car.

"No, no. This is even naughtier. It's happening in my house."

My eyes widened. My pussy clenched. "Cherry and my daughter? Have they finally done it?"

A big thumbs up appeared. "Cherry's streaming it to my phone. Him. Sara. Ananya."

"Holy shit!" I gasped aloud.

shruti-haasan_142717027400.jpg


People glanced at me. Anupama faltered on stage, her head snapping around to look at me. I winced and gave her a supportive nod. Cherry and two of his sisters. Not that he knew Sara was actually his half-sister. And he was sleeping with both of them? Sara wasn't shocking. The two had been inseparable since they could crawl. Only a month a part in age, my nineteen-year-old daughter and Cherry had run around our houses and the neighborhood. It was clear they were in love. And since I routinely slept with my sister, who was I to judge?

But Cherry and Ananya? The eighteen-year-old was such a quiet girl, a mouse always in her room reading.

My pussy was on fire. I stared at my phone and then my eyes widened. Streaming? Why would he stream himself having sex with our daughters to my sister's phone unless... "Are you fucking your son?"

"I am, baby sis," Shriya typed almost immediately. "He's just like Chandu. Just as strong. Oh, Shruti, it was wonderful."

Ddy3u6eV0AAqp9J.jpg


Like Chandu... I trembled. I was a submissive. I learned that the day Shriya brought me into her boyfriend's bed. Chandu and her had only been nineteen while I was eighteen. A trembling virgin with braces. I submitted to him--I did anything he asked--and I loved him for it. As much as I missed my man, I also missed being taken in hand. Dominated. Shriya needed it even more. She was always closer to Chandu. I had tried to be dominant for her, but I just didn't have it in me. I could spank her ass and put nipple clamps on her nubs, but my heart wasn't in it. I couldn't give it my all.

And she knew it.

"And here I am stuck at school all day," I typed adding a frowny face.

"Sorry." She put a laughing face. She always was the brat. Sometimes, I thought I should be the older sister. "Well, they're wrapping up. I have a daughter's creampie to devour."

"Fuck," I muttered under my breath, squirming. I glanced up at Anupama, wincing at her stilted speech, and really, really wished I could masturbate. My poor panties were soaked as I pictured my nephew. He was so strong, a younger version of his father, muscular, fit, dark hair, serious jawline.

23498439_551793518490830_5732845569865416704_n.jpg


Damn my sister.
 
Shriya

I giggled, knowing my baby sister was squirming while stuck at school. I stood up, my body buzzing from my orgasm. I closed messenger, the window shrinking to a little circle in the corner of my phone showing Shruti's profile pic. On the screen, Cherry fucked Ananya hard, my nineteen-year-old daughter trembling beneath him. Sara was stretched on her side beside them, kissing and nuzzling, sharing the moment with her lover and master.

ananya-panday-nude-sex-tape-fake-porn.jpg


He was my master, too. I was his Mommy-slave.

I stood up, stretching, my breasts jiggling before me. I walked naked out of the master bedroom. Our children had no idea the naughty games Shruti and I got up to with their father in this room. It was soundproofed, the walls lined with cork beneath the wallpaper. One of the first upgrades Chandu did to both our houses after we bought them. They were side-by-side. That took a lot of work to find two houses both for sale, but we knew early on we wanted to all be close. To raise our children together even if they didn't know they were brother and sisters yet.

My feet padded across the hardwood floors, another gift to me from my loving husband. There were so many touches in the house that Chandu had installed for me. I was his slave, his submissive, I would do anything for him, and he rewarded me in every way he could.

Tears beaded in my eyes. I swallowed, thirsty. I hesitated for a moment, glancing at the stairs leading to the first floor. There was a box of wine in the cabinet. I could pop down there real quick and...

No, no. Cherry was almost done. And there would be something delicious to drink in his room.

I headed to the stairs to the attic. The moans were coming from my phone and from upstairs. They weren't synced. The groans came from my phone just a fraction of a second later. I smiled, stalking up to Cherry's. I reached his door, opening it.

"I'm your slut!" Ananya shouted. "Cum in me!"

And groaned as I watched my son's muscular ass flex as he drove his cock into my youngest child's pussy. Ananya's brown hair were spread across Cherry's bed. Her small breasts were budding mounds topped by pink nipples.

"Yes, cum in her, Sir!" I gasped, pussy melting.

39c14b97985b81f4d.jpg


"Mom!" Ananya gasped, her eyes widening in fright as Cherry rammed his dick into her. He grunted. My son was cumming into my daughter. His little sister. My pussy clenched. A drunk wave of lust washed through me.

Ananya stared at me, her glasses hanging on the edge of her cute nose, her brown eyes wide. First with fear and then with confusion as she stared at my large breasts and naked body. I stroked my hand down to my black bush, running fingers through it as I walked into the room.

"What's going on?" Ananya gasped.

"I came to check in on how Cherry was disciplining you," I smiled. "Mmm, and that is a novel approach."

"She needed it," Cherry groaned, staring down at her. "Right, Princess?"

"Princess?" whispered Ananya, her voice trembling.

"I think you're my cute, little princess," grinned Cherry. "My submissive, little sister, right?"

Shriya-Saran-shaved-armpit-big-boobs-nipple-topless-with-blue-panties.jpg


"Yes," she whispered as Cherry rolled off of her.

"And Sara's my queen," Cherry grinned, his dick shining wetly. He was on the edge of the bed. It was so narrow for the three of them. "And Mom is my slave."

"Slave?" gasped Ananya.

"She is, Cupcake," whispered Sara. "Of course, so are we. His queen-slave and his princess-slave." Sara nuzzled at my daughter's lips. The pair kissed as I licked my lips, moving into the room.

Cherry stood up, stretching his muscles. His hand cracked down on my ass, pushing me to the bed. I yelped. "You know what to do, slave."

"Yes, Sir," I moaned. "Mommy knows just what to do."

Sara broke the kiss with her half-sister, a bright smile on her lips, a gleam in her eye. "You are going to love this, Cupcake. I know I did when I ate Cherry's cum out of your mom's pussy."

Ananya's eyes widened. She pushed up her glasses with a finger. "Mommy, are you...?"

"I'm going to lick all of our Master's cum out of your snatch because your Mommy is a depraved slave. Mommy will do anything to keep her big, strong son happy. And this will make him so happy."

"Yes," Sara moaned, squirming.

"Sara, get that bruised ass over here," Cherry growled as I sank on the bed. "You're fidgeting a lot. I know you have a hot cunt."

"So hot," Sara moaned. "As hot as my ass." She shifted and winced. "I should make you rub aloe vera onto my ass, dick. It hurts."

"Make?" Cherry asked, his voice strong. "You can't make me do anything. If I rub aloe vera on your ass, it's because I choose to. Because I want you happy."

"Right, Cherry," Sara giggled as she climbed off the bed. She moved to him. She was quite the smart-aleck. She put her arms around his neck. "I'm sorry, Cherry. Will you put aloe vera on my ass? It hurts so much. You spanked me too hard."

"And you loved it," Cherry said. And then his hand smacked down on her burning ass. She yelped, jumping against his naked body.

"I did," she breathed, her voice thick and throaty.

"Oh, wow," Ananya gasped as my niece kissed my son, their tongues dancing. "Oh, that's so beautiful."

"Almost as beautiful as this," I told my youngest daughter, spreading her legs apart, staring at her tight pussy, so red, her slit gaping open from Cherry's cock. Pinkish cum leaked out. He had popped her cherry, despoiled her. "This is a beautiful sight, too."

Ananya2Bcreamfall2BYUM25212521.jpg


I ran my finger through my daughter's wispy, pubic hair, sliding down to her pussy. I stroked it, her flesh so hot and juicy. She groaned, her body shuddering, her small nipples jiggling atop her breasts.

I leaned over and, unable to resist her juicy depths, licked. I gathered my daughter's fresh juices mixed with my son's salty cum. An incestuous creampie for me to devour. I was such a bad Mommy. I licked harder, loving the cooing sounds Ananya made.

"Mommy," she gasped, her cute nose twitching.

"Just enjoy, Princess," I smiled, loving the nickname for her.

"Yes, just enjoy, Cupcake," Sara moaned, leaning against Cherry's dresser. She yelped. Both his hands squeezing her spanked ass as he buried his face into her pussy and licked.

Chandu, my husband, had always told my son to keep his woman happy. "A happy woman will do anything for you if you do," he had promised. "Anything."

Cherry took that lesson to heart as he devoured Sara's cunt. I could tell he loved the flavor of her sweet snatch. I took another lick of my daughter's cunt as my son devoured my niece. Ananya and Sara made different sounds, Ananya's so cute and innocent, little gasps and sighs, while Sara groaned and moaned, so throaty and husky.

ananya-panday-nude-xxx-xxx-images-bollywood-actress-sex-hd.jpg


"Yes, yes, just like that, Cherry," panted Sara. "Oh, damn, you know what to do. Thank you, Cherry. Thank you. I love it when you devour my pussy."

"I love it when you devour mine, Mommy," Ananya moaned as my tongue probed into her pussy, touching the depths plundered by my son. "It's so different. You're so much softer. Not as aggressive."

"Mmm, Cherry devours you," Sara agreed, her round, naked tits jiggling, the dresser rocking behind her as she swayed.

Naked-Sara-Ali-Khan-ass-hole-licking-HD-private-sex-Instagram-Stills.jpg


I latched my lips about my daughter's pussy, sucking hard, drawing out Cherry's cum. She gasped and bucked, her tiny breasts jiggling. Her mouth opened into a wide O as she gasped and moaned, her glasses slipping on her face. She tossed her head back and forth, little hips humping her pussy into me as she savored my mouth.

I probed my tongue into her hole, my hands grabbing her ass, that sweet, youthful tush. I gave both cheeks a squeezed, my tongue swirling, teasing. She shuddered again, squeaking out her pleasure. My head moved back and forth as I explored her snatch, searching for any last traces of my son's cum in her depth.

I had such a hunger for it. I wanted to devour every last drop of his jizz out of my daughter.

"Mommy," she moaned. Her fingers found her small nipples, pinching and twisting them. "Mommy, yes, yes, yes."

My fingers dug into her ass, pulling her pussy tight against my lips. My tongue flailed through her folds. I found her clit, caressing it. She bucked again, her thighs pressing on my cheeks. She trapped my face, holding my lips against her clit.

I sucked.

She shuddered, spasming. Her pleasure built in her depths as I licked and nuzzled at her clit. I kept her gasping and shuddering. I sucked hard, my cheeks hollowing. Her body bucked. Her fresh juices flowed.

"Mommy!" she screeched as she came. "Mommy, yes, yes! I'm cumming! Oh, Mommy! I love it!"

153771126_imageedit_6_8736410798.jpg


"She's quite addicted to having her pussy licked," moaned Sara, her face twisting with delight as she humped on my son's mouth. He made her gasp, squeezing her ass, mixing pain with the pleasure.

Lucky girl.

"Mmm," I smiled, crawling up my daughter. "You tasted delicious."

My pussy dripped as my large tits pressed into my daughter's small mounds. I leaned in, kissing her on the lips. Her tongue fluttered against mine. It was so wrong, so taboo. My hips wiggled, my thighs pressed tight. My clit ached so badly. I had to take the pressure off of it. I wanted to cum so badly.

Sara screamed out Cherry's name, cumming loudly on my son's mouth. I broke the kiss with my daughter, looking at my niece. Her round breasts bounced, her blonde hair danced about her shoulders. Sara was the only natural blonde in the family.

"Wow," Ananya whispered. "Is that what I look like when I climax?"

"You look cuter," I purred, nuzzling my cheek against her as we watched Sara's face twist. "But just as beautiful."

Ananya shivered beneath me.

Sara shuddered her final time. Cherry rose, his lips stained with pussy juices. He pinned Sara to the dresser and kissed her hard, his dick throbbing before him. He held Sara, loving her, his hands still squeezing her ass, reminding her who her Master was.

The man who loved her and owned her.

My eyes misted with tears. "They're so beautiful together."

"Yeah," Ananya said, her voice wistful.

Cherry broke the kiss. "Okay, ladies, quick showers. We're going shopping."

"Shopping?" Sara panted, her eyes unfocused, still riding her orgasm high.

"We're out of groceries," Cherry's dark eyes lanced to me. "Someone forgot to go shopping this week."

"Sorry, Sir," I flushed.

shriya-saran-nude-private-leak-fakes-704x1000.jpg


* * *
 
Cherry

I pulled the SUV into the parking spot before the grocery store my family always shopped at. My dad taught me to drive in this vehicle. I had been so scared at first. It was such a huge, intimidating car. But then I got used to it, Dad encouraging me. I put the car into park and turned the key in the ignition.

"Okay, let's go," I said, my dick half-hard. I was eager to have some fun on our shopping trip, a few naughty ideas percolating in the back of my mind.

"I know that grin," Sara said, sitting in the passenger seat. She had called shotgun. "What are we up to?"

"Shopping," I winked at her. She was wearing her tight jeans and the delicious tank top that molded to her breasts. Her nipples hardened, two dimples pointing at me.

1.jpg


I climbed out and opened the passenger door behind me. Ananya wore a pink dress, the skirt frilly and girlish. Her hairstyle made her seem even younger than eighteen. I held out my hand to her. "Princess."

"Thank you, big brother," Ananya said, her cheeks spotting with red as she took my hand. She held it tight and stepped out of the SUV.

r5shd8n8_ananya-panday700_625x300_04_November_19.jpg


She didn't let go of my hand, but gripped it like a little girl with her father. My dick throbbed harder at the thought. Not just my little sister, my submissive princess, but my little girl who needed someone stern and fatherly to love and protect her. And to discipline her when she was naughty.

"Oh, you're becoming her Daddy Dom," Mom gushed as she walked around the SUV.

"Daddy Dom?" Sara and I asked at the same moment.

"Jinx," she shot at me, her eyes bright.

I gave her a glare, my lips sealed tight. She beamed at me, slipping into my other side. I put my arm around her waist then slid my hand down to her ass, gripping it possessively. She shuddered at the pain from her spanking, but that didn't wipe her smirk away.

"A Daddy Dom's a type of Master in BDSM," Mom explained, walking alongside us. Ananya kept a tight grip on my hand while Sara kept snuggled against me, my hand on her ass. "It's a Master/slave relationship, but with a twist where the Dominant is a father, or a mother, to the submissive. Treating her like a little girl, spoiling her, loving her, and, of course, disciplining her. He provides for her, especially when her little pussy gets hot and she needs to cum."

Ananya squeezed my hand tight, her eyes downcast, her cheeks bright red.

"Is your little pussy getting hot, Princess?" I asked her.

She nodded her head.

"You want me to be your Daddy, huh?"

"My big brother," she said. "My big, strong brother."

I opened my mouth to speak, but Sara cleared her throat. "I jinxed you, Cherry. Remember?"

I squeezed her ass hard, giving her a look.

"But, I guess, I can unjinx you." She leaned in, whispering, "It is so hot listening to you talk to your little sister that way. She wants you to love her, protect her, and satiate her naughty pussy. Mmm, lucky you."

My dick ached in my pants. Lucky me indeed.

I led my little princess and mouthy submissive into the grocery store. I was beginning to suspect Sara really liked being spanked. She was really pushing me with her teasing, testing me, seeing where the line was, how far she could step over it. It was a game to her.

And one I was ready to play.

Mom walked before us pushing the grocery cart. Her ass swayed in the fairly conservative dress she wore. It was a tight at the waist then the skirt falling loose over hips and ass to end a few inches above her knees. It was sleeveless and high in the back, but had enough cleavage to show off her large breast. The push-up bra she wore made her tits them absolutely delicious.

shriya-saran-siima2019-pm80.jpg


"You keep staring at your mom's ass," Sara giggled.

"You do, big brother," Ananya said in her girlish voice. I liked her calling me that.

I gave her hand a squeeze. "Well, Princess, Mom's got a great ass."

Ananya giggled and nodded her head.

We attracted looks as we shopped. You don't often see a young man with his hand on his girlfriend's ass while holding another girl's hand. But I didn't care. No one would know we were related.

Mom had her shopping list on the phone, and she knew her way around the store. She started on the right, working our way through it. I waited for the perfect moment. We found it on the cereal aisle with no one else browsing it at the moment.

"Okay, women," I said, breaking away from my sisters. "Panties off."

"Yes, Sir," Mom said, smoothly placing a box of cereal into the cart then reaching beneath her skirt. She didn't hesitate to pull her panties down her legs in the middle of the store.

"Cherry?" Ananya squeaked, her eyes wide.

"Yes, Princess?" I asked. I loomed over her, cupping her cheek and lifting her gaze. "You want to be my good, little sister, right? Good little sisters get sweet rewards. You want that, don't you? Something sweet?"

"Yes, big brother," she said, her voice so soft.

"Then be a good, little sister and take off your panties."

She swallowed and nodded her head. My thumb stroked her cheek once before I let go. She reached beneath her skirt as I took the panties from Mom. Hers were frilly and gray, a bow on the front, the crotch soaked. I couldn't help but inhale her spicy musk as Ananya worked down her panties. They were pink, matching her dress, and cute, the kind a little girl would wear. She stepped out of them, her panties momentarily catching on her black Mary Janes. Then she held them up.

"Here, big brother," she breathed, shivering. I brought them to my nose and inhaled her fresh musk.

Then I turned to Sara, a big grin on my lips. "Well, slut?"

"You asshole," Sara muttered, looking around. "I'm wearing jeans."

I arched an eyebrow. "And?"

Sara-Ali-Khan-Navel-Hot.jpg


* * *
 
Sara

My pussy clenched as Cherry stared at me. He was loving this. The asshole. The wonderful man. A flood of juices escaped my snatch as I kicked off my tennis shoes. I unsnapped my jeans, my heart thudding a mile a minute. I looked back and forth. A woman pushed a cart by the aisle, not even looking at us. But she could have.

Cherry's grin grew as I wiggled my jeans down my hips. They were so tight, the material stretchy. I shuddered, my eyes falling on his crotch. He was so hard. My cheeks burned with humiliation as I stepped out of my jeans, almost naked in the store.

I hooked my fingers into the waistband of my panties. Anyone could catch me. Aunt Shriya and Ananya moved, helping to block me as they stood on either side of me. I looked Cherry in the eyes.

He was so damned sexy.

I pushed my panties down.

sara-ali-khan-nude-fakes-34.md.jpg


The cool air of the grocery store wafted around my wet pussy. I groaned, feeling the caress of the air on my shaved pussy lips. I was so wet. I worked them down, my ass pressing into the cereal boxes, knocking them over, making noise.

Someone might here. Someone might see.

I groaned as I stepped out of my panties and held them up to Cherry. He took them and inhaled, breathing in my musk, groaning in delight. His eyes were locked on the landing strip of hair leading down to my pussy.

I stood there, exposed, letting him stare at me. My cheeks burned. Fear hammered in my heart. I could get caught. Someone could see me like this. They might be someone I know. Someone from school. A friend. A teacher.

I felt the bead of juices trickling down my thigh.

"You can pull up your jeans, Sara," Cherry said, his eyes so hot as he stared at my cunt.

"Thank you," I groaned. I bent down, snagging my jeans. Then, turning around, I bent over, letting Cherry stare at my red, bruised ass. I pulled up my jeans so slowly, fighting my fear and embarrassment. I could feel his eyes drinking in the sight of my pussy peeking between my thighs.

And then my jeans were up. I was covered. My fingers shook as I fastened and zipped up. I turned, swallowing.

"Beautiful," Cherry said, pocketing our panties.

My pussy clenched. A surge of lust ran through me, and I groaned. It was almost orgasmic. It was so wonderful. "Do you...need relief?" I had promised him. I would suck his cock whenever he wanted, even in the middle of our school. "Do you?"

Cherry smiled. "Not yet." He took my hand, pulling me to him, and kissed me on the mouth.

I groaned into his kiss, shivering, my pussy on fire. He was such a sexy man. I loved him so much. God, I wish he had told me to suck his cock, to let the world see that I was his woman, his submissive. I would do it right here in the cereal aisle.

* * *
 
Cherry

I broke the kiss with Sara, savoring her lips.

"I think someone's an exhibitionist," Mom laughed. "You almost came, sweetie."

"You did," Ananya said, her voice in awe. "I can't believe it. I feel like everyone is watching me. Like they know I'm not wearing panties. It makes me all tingly down there."

"Good," I grinned. "You are an exhibitionist, Sara. I think we're going to have a lot of fun."

She nodded her head, pressing close to me. Her hand brushed my hard cock, stroking me briefly through my jeans. I groaned. I really, really wanted to cum. And I was so tempted to have her fall to her knees and suck my cock in the middle of the store.

But we had taken enough risks.

"Come on," I groaned, pulling her close and grabbing Ananya's hand. "We have shopping to do."

Mom grabbed more and more food as we meandered through the store. Some would go to Sara's house. Our families had always shared groceries since we lived next door. Mom would buy for both. I bet she and Aunt Vicki even had a shared bank account, pooling their money.

When we reached the wine aisle, my mom reached out to snag the cheap boxes of wine she drank. I snatched it out of her hand and put it back. "Nope."

"But..." She blinked at me, her eyes trembling.

I shook my head. "No more wine for you for a while."

"Yes, Sir," she swallowed, her hands trembling. She opened her mouth, wanting to say something else, but I fixed her with a stern gaze. She had spent enough time drinking wine since dad died.

"You're cooking dinners again, too," I said. "No more saying you're too tired." More like too drunk.

"Yes, Sir," she said, pushing the cart ahead.

As we reached the other end of the store by the bakery, and I spotted the restrooms, the ache in my cock grew too much to ignore. I gave Ananya's hand a squeeze. "Do you need to use the bathroom, Princess?"

"No, big brother," she said, giving me a smile. Damn, she was so cute.

"I think you do," I told her, turning and leading her and Sara towards the restroom. "Mom, keep shopping." Then, as an afterthought, I added, "And buy some Popsicles"

"What are we doing, big brother?" Ananya asked. "I really don't have to pee."

anaya-pandey-in-pink-dress2_2048x2048.jpg


"Maybe Cherry does, and he wants to pee in your pretty mouth, cupcake." Sara had a teasing grin on her lips.

"What?" Ananya gasped, a look of revulsion crossing her face.

"It's Sara who wants me to do that," I grinned. "She has such a fetish for watersports."

Ananya's eyes were so wide, her lower limp trembling. Damn, she was cute. She looked at Sara. "Really? You want my big brother...to do that."

"Of course not," Sara said, revulsion crossing her face. "I'm just joking around. It's so gross."

"Yeah," I nodded, my dick tingling. It would be such a humiliating thing to do to a girl, to piss in her mouth, to splash urine all over her body.

Janhvi, Sara's younger sister, flashed in my mind. She was such a brat, always causing trouble. Maybe...

cropped32-1920x1080.jpg


I pushed through the doors to the bathroom. Like I remembered, they were single use. I locked the door behind us, my dick aching. Sara fell to her knees immediately, unzipping me, and pulling out my cock. She didn't hesitate to suck the crown of my shaft into her mouth.

"Wow," Ananya moaned as she watched. "She's really sucking it."

"Uh-huh," I groaned, savoring Sara's hot tongue dancing about my shaft, swirling, licking, making me tremble. Her tongue flicked at the tip. I groaned, clenching my fists as my balls wanted to unload right away.

Sara-Ali-Khan-1.md.jpg


Sara popped her mouth off. "Okay, your turn, Cupcake."

Ananya glanced at me and I nodded at her. I hadn't intended for Ananya to learn to suck my cock right now, but I wasn't about to pass up her sweet mouth on my dick. My little sister fell to her knees and swaying, and leaned towards my dick.

"It's so big," she whispered, her trembling fingers touching my dick. "I can't believe this fit in me."

"You were so tight, Princess. I loved fucking your hot, little cunt."

She blushed. "I loved it, too, big brother."

"Now, Cupcake, first lick it like it's the sweetest ice cream cone," Sara whispered, my half-sister nuzzling at my little sister's ear. "Let your tongue swirl around his cock. Then suck on it. But mind your teeth. Guys don't like that."

"How do you know so much?" I asked her.

She gave me a smile that wanted to be innocent, but wasn't. "You aren't the only one who watches porn."

"So blowjobs and watersports is what you're into," I grinned back at her.

"Eww," she said and punched me on the thigh. "You're so gross, Cherry. I don't know why I love you."

I stroked her blonde hair. "Because I own your heart."

She shuddered as Ananya's tongue licked at my cock. I groaned, my little sister's tongue stroking me, swirling, making my dick throb. I stared into Sara's hazel eyes as I gripped her hair. I mouthed, "I love you."

She mouthed it back.

Ananya opened her mouth, sucking on my dick's tip, mouth open so wide. My little princess looked up at me through her dainty glasses, pleading for my love and approval. I let go of Sara's hair and seized both of Ananya's hair, holding them.

PicsArt_12-06-12.26.27.jpg


"That's it, Princess," I groaned as she nursed at my cock with quick, hard sucks, her cheeks hollowing each time. "That's how you love your big brother's cock."

Delight shone in her eyes. She sucked harder. Her tongue fluttered around my cock's head, shooting pleasure through my body. My balls groaned. Sara leaned into Ananya, nuzzling at the girl's ear, her hands stroking our little sister's pink dress.

"Just like that, Cupcake," Sara purred. "Love your big brother. You're such a good, little sister. It makes me so happy that you're taking care of my man."

Ananya shuddered, sucking harder, as Sara's hand disappeared beneath my little sister's skirt. Ananya's eyes widened. I could just hear the wet slide of fingers through hot pussy over her sucks. My dick throbbed.

"Oh, you have such a wet pussy for your big brother, Cupcake. You want his cock so badly, don't you? It was so hot walking around without panties. I bet I've soaked through my jeans. I'm dripping."

"Fuck," I groaned, pulling on my little sister's hair. Her mouth was so hot as it slid farther down my dick. My balls ached, boiling, wanting to cum in her pretty mouth.

But I wasn't ready for that. Not yet. I wanted to enjoy my little sister in other ways. I wanted another chance to savor her tight, wet cunt. With a groan, I pulled my dick out of her mouth, panting as Ananya licked her lips.

PicsArt_12-05-11.47.44.jpg


"What's wrong?" she asked, a fearful catch to her voice.

"Nothing," I groaned. "You were doing so good, Princess. So damned good. But I want to fuck your cunt. I need to be in my little princess's pussy."

"Yes, big brother," she squealed in absolute delight.

Still holding her pigtails, I stared into her eyes. "It's also time for you to learn to lick pussy. Sara's got a hot cunt that needs to be devoured."

"Oh, god, yes," Sara moaned, her hand ripping out from beneath Ananya's skirt. Wet fingers went to her jeans, snapping open the fastener. She stood up, ripping her jeans off, unveiling her shaved pussy and blonde landing strip. Her jeans bunched around her legs as she sat down on the toilet, spreading her thighs and knees wide, ankles bound together.

Her pussy dripped.

"Go on," I told Ananya. "Just do what me and Mom did to you, Princess."

"Yes, big brother," she whispered.

My sister crawled to Sara, her ass wiggling in her cute, frilly skirt. I fell to my knees behind her, hiking up her dress as Sara seized Ananya's yanked her face forward. Sara moaned as she pressed our little sister's face into her pussy.

"That's it, Cupcake. Just like licking an ice cream sundae."

"Get all her sweet cream," I groaned, squeezing my sister's ass. I couldn't resist smacking her pale cheek hard. She moaned, her face pressing harder into Sara's snatch. I grinned at the red print left behind.

Marking her.

"You're mine, Princess," I groaned. "Mine and Sara's. We own you. You're our cute, little princess. And we'll love you and fuck you."

"We will, Cupcake," Sara moaned. "Because I'm your big sister."

Actress-Sara-Ali-Khan-topless-juicy-boobs-lesbian-sex-naked-pussy-licked.jpg


"What?" Ananya gasped, lifting her head.

My dick slammed into her hot, tight pussy. She shuddered, clenching down on my dick as her head snapped around to look at me. "What is she talking about, Cherry?"

"Our dad fucked Aunt Shruti," I groaned. "A lot. Her and Mom were Dad's women. Sara and Janhvi are our half-sisters not our cousins."

"Oh, wow," Ananya groaned. "No wonder Mom's so cool with this."

"That's right, Cupcake," Sara groaned. "Now keep licking. I need to cum so badly!"

Sara pulled Ananya's head down by her hair. Sara's firm tits bounced beneath her tight tank top as Ananya licked and nuzzled. Her hips wiggled, her pussy clenching on my cock, as she devoured Sara's cunt.

I groaned, drawing my cock back out and then slamming inside Ananya's pussy. She was so damned tight and hot. The friction rippled down my cock. I groaned, savoring the tight delight as I pumped away. I wanted to keep fucking her forever. She had a pussy which sucked at my dick, wanting to devour all my cum.

PicsArt_08-02-07.45.24.jpg


"Your pussy is so hot, Princess. Mmm, I love fucking my baby sister's cunt. Oh, yes, I do."

"Fuck her, Cherry," gasped Sara. "Pound our baby sister's cunt. Fuck her! Make her lick my pussy harder." Sara trembled, the toilet creaking. "Just like that, Cupcake. Yes, yes, explore my pussy. You're making me feel so good."

Ananya moaned her delight, her hips wiggling as my balls smacked into her flesh. My cum boiled in them. My grunts echoed through the bathroom. I savored my little sister's pussy tight on my cock. Her flesh was so hot, so wet about my dick. I grit my teeth, fucking her cunt harder and harder.

Sara humped against Ananya's licking mouth, holding on tight to her pigtails. Sara's blonde hair danced as she leaned back, groaning, pleasure crossing her face as Ananya devoured her pussy. I could hear my little sister's enthusiasm.

"That's it, Princess," I grunted, her butt-cheeks rippling as I slammed into her. "Devour Sara's cunt. She's your queen. You have to worship her like a good princess."

"Yes, big brother," she moaned, her hips rocking back into my thrusts.

"Oh, damn, Cherry," groaned Sara. "Oh, damn, she's got a mouth on her. A fucking wonderful mouth."

"Yes," I growled. "Oh, yes, that's what I want to hear. Mmm, yes. Eat that hot snatch, Princess. Eat it while I pound you."

"Cherry," Ananya moaned. Her pussy fluttered around my dick. She moaned so sweetly into Sara's cunt.

PicsArt_08-02-07.50.41.jpg


"Yes, yes, cum hard, Princess," I moaned, savoring her spasming snatch.

I thrust hard and deep, pleasure spilling through my body. My balls ached as Ananya's tight pussy spasmed about it. I buried into my eighteen-year-old sister's cunt, savoring how hot and tight she was. How she made me groan and shudder. My head lolled as the pleasure built in my balls.

Sara spasmed on the toilet. Her body shuddered. Her mouth opened wide as she moaned out her pleasure, pulling Ananya's face tight into her pussy. Sara's hands white-knuckled as they gripped our little sister's pigtails.

"So good, Ananya," groaned Sara, her voice throaty. "You're doing so damned good. Oh, yes. I'm cumming soooo hard!"

"Yes," I growled and rammed my dick into my baby sister's cunt. "Cum all over her face. Drench my little princess."

Ananya's pussy spasmed harder. She gasped and bucked, cumming a second time as she drank the flood of Sara's cream. Sara shuddered, slouching back into the toilet seat, her eyes fluttering as she groaned in relief.

"So good, Cupcake."

Ananya raised her head, looking over her shoulders at me. Her glasses were askew and pussy cream dripped from her chin. She licked her lips, her cunt clenching hard on my dick, and moaned, "Please, cum in me, big brother. Cum in my naughty pussy. I need it. I loved it earlier, big brother."

"Oh, do it, Cherry," groaned Sara. "Cum in our little princess's cunt. She's been soooo good. She made me cum so hard."

"Fuck," I groaned. Then I ripped my dick out of her pussy. I seized her pigtails, ripping them out of Sara's slack grip, and hauled my little sister's head around to face my dick. "Jerk my cock off on your face, Princess."

"Yes, big brother," she moaned, seizing my dick coated in her fresh juices. She stroked me with both hands, sliding them up and down my dick, pumping faster.

I erupted.

I grunted as each blast of my spunk spurted out, splashing across her face, coating her with dripping jizz. Lines covered her glasses. Globs ran down to her cute mouth. Her eyes were so wide as the cum dripped down to her neck.

"He gave you a pearl necklace, Cupcake," clapped Sara. "Mmm, what a wonderful big brother."

ananya-panday-boobs-tied.jpg


"Yes," Ananya moaned, cum dripping from her lower lip. "Thank you, big brother."

"You're welcome, Princess," I said and then groaned as Sara leaned down and licked up a line of my jizz from Ananya's cheeks. The pair pressed their lips together and shared my cum in a naughty kiss.

Damn, it was great being the man of the house.

* * *
 
Sara

The flavor of Cherry's cum lingered in my mouth as we walked out of the store. There were still jizz decorating Ananya's face, her bangs matted and sticky. Aunt Shriya had already finished paying and was loading the groceries in the SUV when we emerged.

"Someone had fun," Aunt Shriya smiled, noticing the pearly smears on Ananya's face. "Your first facial, huh?"

"Big brother gave me a pearl necklace," she said in her cute voice, beaming. She still held Cherry's hand like a little girl.

"Did you buy the Popsicles?" Cherry asked.

"I did, Sir," Aunt Shriya said, pulling them out of brown paper bag sitting in the back of the SUV. They were a pack of assorted flavors, each sealed in their own plastic tube. "Why did you want them?"

IceCream1.jpg


Cherry took the box and opened it. "I think you all deserve a delicious treat. Sara, you'll need to drop those pants again."

Cherry pulled out a grape-flavored Popsicle. My eyes widened. My pussy clenched. The drive home would be interesting.

Sara-Ali-Khan-Nude-Indian-Actress-Sex-7635.jpg


* * *
 
Janhvi

I was breathing hard from my ten-mile run at the park when I jogged up the front door to Aunt Shriya's house. I pulled out my key--the same one worked on both our houses doors--and stepped inside. "Hello," I called, my voice echoing through the empty house. "Anyone home?"

No one answered.

My stomach rumbled. I was famished. I headed for the kitchen, ripping open the refrigerator door and began pulling out food, looking for something to eat. Aunt Shriya always seemed to have better food than we did.

JanvhiKapoor.jpg


I made a mess, and I didn't care. It would make Cherry so mad.

To be continued...
 
Man of the House Chapter 6: Disciplining My Bratty Sis

Cherry

Sara's blonde hair danced about her shoulder as she looked around the grocery store parking lot. We were between the family's SUV and a large, green pickup truck. I wiggled the grape-flavored Popsicle in my hand, a long, slender tube of purple ice wrapped in plastic. My cock throbbed hard in my pants again despite just cumming on my little sister's face. Ananya stood beside Sara, her eyes wide behind her glasses, her brown hair in pigtails.

"Someone's going to see," Sara complained as her hands went to her jeans' fastener. My nineteen-year-old half-sister, best friend, lover, and sex slave unsnapped her jeans. The zipper rasped down, her blonde landing strip leading to her shaved pussy peeking out of the open fly. She wore no panties. Those were in my pocket. I took them from all three inside the store while we shopped.

"Maybe," I told her. "And that makes you wet."

"You know it does, asshole," Sara said, though there was a playful catch to her words. She was a tomboy even if she was dressing so sexy the last few days. We had grown up together, best friends, only a month apart in age. I thought we were cousins, but it turned out our mothers, who were sisters, were my dad's lovers. Sara and her sister Janhvi were actually my half-sisters.

And now that I was man of the house, I wanted to own them all.

"Do you like the shaved look, Sir?" my submissive mother asked, standing behind me as Sara wiggled her jeans off her hips.

"Do you, big brother?" Ananya asked, her eighteen-year-old voice so young and girlish. With her pink, frilly dress, she looked even younger than she was.

"I do, Princess," I told her. "I think you should have a bald cunt. That would make you such a good, little sister."

She nodded her head.

Sara peeled her jeans down to her knees and held out her hand. "Okay, Cherry. Let's do this."

I reached into my pocket and pulled out the pair of gray panties I had confiscated from her. "You need these to trap the juices in."

"You just want to see me strip naked in the parking lot," she accused. "Maybe I should just pop off my tank top and let everyone see my entire body."

"What do you think, Princess?" I asked Ananya while my dick ached.

"I think big sister wants that."

"I do, too." I ginned at Sara, loving the way she shuddered. Her nipples were so hard, poking at the material. She wore no bra and her round breasts molded to the fabric. With a shudder, she ripped it off and held it out to me.

I arched an eyebrow at the proffered top, her breasts jiggling as she shivered, her dusky nipples thick nubs. Such a mix of submission and impertinence.

"Please," she said.

scraped-img-1784323846290.jpg

I took her tank top from her. "You're welcome."

"Asshole," she muttered then turned around, pointing her butt, still red from her spanking, at me. I could smell her sweet musk as she kicked off her shoes and wiggled her jeans down past her knees. Juices trickled down her thighs.

I shoved my hand between her thighs, rubbing at her hot flesh. She moaned, shuddering, frozen with her jeans on around her ankles. I pushed a finger inside her silky depths as I tore open the plastic tube of the Popsicle with my teeth.

"Mmm, you are so hot, Sara."

"Because I'm naked and anyone can see me," she moaned, her hips wiggling. She fucked back onto my fingers. "You know what this does to me, don't you?"

sara-ali-khan-fucking-nude-photos.jpg


"Of course. You love it. You want me to parade you around naked. Maybe wearing a collar and a dog tag reading, 'Cherry's #1 Bitch.' I bet you would love that."

Her pussy clenched on my fingers. "Yes," she moaned. Footsteps crunched on the asphalt A car door opened nearby. She shuddered. "Oh, yes, I would. Make me walk around school that way. Let everyone know I'm yours, Cherry."

Hearing her say that was intoxicating. I ripped my fingers from her pussy and pushed out the Popsicle from its sheath. I brought it to her pussy and shoved the frozen treat into the depths of her snatch. Her long, low moan made my dick throb.

FONT]
 
Sara

"Oh, my god," I moaned, long and low as the cold Popsicle slid into my pussy. It wasn't thick, but I felt it. My pussy clenched about it. The chill almost hurt. I shivered, goose-pimples racing across my skin as it worked deeper and deeper into me. And bottomed out.

Then Cherry broke off the end and dropped my panties on the ground. "Better hurry before it all melts in that molten cunt."

"Yes," I moaned, feeling the juices already trickling down my thighs. "Going to ruin my favorite panties."

"You bought them for my pleasure," Cherry told me, his hand squeezing my ass. The flaring pain reminded me of his spanking. That he owned me. That I would let him ruin all my panties.

scraped-img-1784323853056.jpg

"Yes," I moaned, quickly stepping out of my jeans and yanking up my panties.

My breasts jiggled as I straightened up. Behind Ananya, a guy walked by looking at his phone. He passed the gap between the two vehicles, and I heard his footsteps pause. I froze, wondering if he would come back, realizing he had just seen a topless, nineteen-year-old girl out of the corner of his eye. I trembled, my pussy clenching down on the melting Popsicle, my panties growing soaked.

I shivered again, waiting.

"You want him to see you," Ananya whispered, staring up at me in awed shock. She pushed up her glasses.

"I do, Cupcake," I whispered back. I trembled, waiting. But then the man kept walking. I could hear everyone sigh. Was Cherry disappointed? I know I was.

I pulled up my jeans, fastening and zipping, my shivers growing worse. My poor pussy grew numb from the cold. It was...something I had to endure, for Cherry. And that made it even more wonderful. Special. I was putting up with this freezing shaft shoved into my cunt for him. Submitting.

It made me want to frig my clit.

I snagged my tank top from him, pulling it on. I turned around, glancing at my half-brother. He had such a grin on his handsome face. Behind him, my busty Aunt Shriya flashed me a supportive smile, her eyes full of maternal pride.

indian-sara-ali-khan-0fLr3H.jpg


Cherry pulled out a second Popsicle, red. He held it and a pair of pink, frilly, girlish panties. Ananya let out a startled yelp. "Me? But, but... It's so cold."

"You want to be a good, little sister, right?" Cherry asked her, his voice stern. "I can pull you over my lap and spank you for the entire parking lot to see and hear if you don't."

She shook her head. "No, big brother."

"Then lift that skirt." He ripped open the plastic.

I giggled, still shivering from the cold. "He chose cherry for you, Cupcake. I think Cherry wants to relive enjoying your virgin delight."

"Maybe, big sister," Ananya said. She glanced at me, biting her lip. She had only just found out about our true relationship.

I took her hand, squeezing it, loving the way she smiled at me. I was Cherry's first sex slave, the one he loved the most, but Ananya was clearly coming in as a close second. I couldn't blame him. She was so cute. So innocent. She just was made to be pampered and loved, her very mannerism begging such naughty acts to be performed on her body.

She lifted her skirt with her free hand, exposing the wispy, brown pubic hair adorning her tight slit. She gasped, hazel eyes widening as Cherry shoved the cherry Popsicle into our little sister's pussy. She squirmed her hips. He broke off the end then held her panties for her to step into. He pulled them up her slim legs slowly while Ananya's teeth chattered, a red bead of juice trickling down her pale, inner thigh, meeting her girlish panties.

"I'm so numb down there," she moaned as Cherry adjusted her panties about her hips and pussy. He leaned in, giving her a quick kiss on her pubic mound.

scraped-img-1784323852056.jpg

"I know," I told her, squirming. My thighs pressed tight as more of the grape Popsicle melted in me. But it was still so cold. I shivered again.

Cherry pulled out the third one, orange flavor, and grinned at his mother. She was already lifting her skirt. "Shove it in, Sir. Mommy needs her hot cunt cooled."

She had no hesitation. No questions. She was wholly given over to being dominated by her son. It was what she needed. She didn't need him to love her as anything more than a son loves his mother or a master cares for his slave. She didn't need the true affection Cherry gave me. And Ananya.

I wish I could react without any hesitation, to swallow all my fears and just give myself fully to Cherry's commands. I wanted to. I trusted him, but there was a tiny part of me that made me mouth off. If I kept it up, he would spank me again.

Did I want that?

"It's so cold," Ananya moaned. "Big brother, please, it's numbing me."

He lifted her chin. "And you're naughty pussy is hot enough to take it, little sister. Trust your big brother."

"Okay," she said, tears brimming in her eyes. "I will."

"Come on, Cupcake," I told her. "We can suffer together while our brother's dick stays rock hard. He's a jerk that way."

Cherry laughed, and I gave him a light punch on the arm. That only made him smile more.

"Ladies, back seat. All crowded together, shivering, brewing up a delight for me to feast on when we get home." He licked his lips. "I am looking forward to a little dessert before lunch."

"Yes, Mommy's brewing up just the yummiest treat for her big boy."

Shirya-033.jpg


The drive home was excruciating. Even Aunt Shriya squirmed, her face clenching at the cold, numbing mess in her pussy. And yet it was strangely exciting. My clit ached, and my nipples were so hard. And, slowly, the closer we got home, the more and more feeling returned to my pussy.

The more and more my pussy needed stimulation.

I squirmed and groaned, my hands rubbing at my jeans. A large, wet spot had soaked through my panties and the denim, spreading the cool liquid down my legs. Ananya bit her lip beside me, rocking back and forth.

And Cherry watched us in the rearview mirror, such a pleased grin on his face. We did this for him. Three women suffering for his pleasure. And that only made me hornier. Made me squirm between Ananya and Aunt Shriya more and more.

"Drive faster, Cherry," I moaned. "I need you to lick this out of me. Oh, god, so badly."

"Because you need to cum? Or because you can't stand the cold?"

"Both," I moaned, my pussy clenching. The Popsicle was in pieces now, melting faster and faster. My pussy spasmed. "Oh, my god. Please, Cherry."

"Yes, big brother," moaned Ananya, tears falling down her cheeks, making her look so cute. I put an arm around her. "I need to cum so badly. Oh, please, please. I don't get it. The cold has me so hot. It almost burns."

"You're just happy to submit to him," Aunt Shriya moaned. "That's what makes you hot. Your body needs this, Ananya. You need him to make you do things you would never do on your own. You need to make him happy. It brings you such joy."

"Yes," I moaned. "Fuck, Cherry." I humped the air, the seatbelt fighting to keep me down. "Faster. Speed. God, drive like you do when you play Grand Theft Auto."

"Running over pedestrians on the sidewalk?" Cherry asked. "Hitting every car in sight? That won't get us there faster."

My toes curled in my shoes. The last bit of the Popsicle melted. The last bit of ice gone, leaving a wet mess slowly heating up by my desires. I threw back my head, groaning again as the SUV turned onto our street.

And then we were in the driveway. Cherry put the SUV into park. He turned off the ignition. He looked at us, squirming on the bench seat behind his. All of us moaning. Aunt Shriya's bleached-blonde tresses brushed my natural blonde locks.

"Cherry," I moaned. "Don't just watch us. Please, please, lick us. Eat your desserts."

"Please. Mommy needs her big, strong son to eat her out first."

"I need it, big brother."

I tightened my arm on Ananya. "Look at her, Cherry. She needs it badly."

"So I should eat her cunt out first?" Cherry asked, staring at our little sister with hungry eyes.

"Yes!" I trembled, squirming more, ripping off my seatbelt.

"You choose, Sir." Aunt Shriya squeezed her large breasts stretching out her conservative dress.

Cherry moved into the back, climbing over the central console with athletic ease. There was enough room for him to kneel before he scooted to Ananya and pushed up her skirt. Her pink panties were a red mess, the juices soaked through the crotch and reaching up to her waistband. More juices coated her thighs with smears of red. The scent of artificial cherry and fresh pussy filled my nose.

"Damn, that looks good," Cherry groaned. "What do you say, Princess?"

"P-please eat the cherry delight I made for you, big brother," she moaned, her back arching. "Please."

Cherry yanked down her panties. The juices matted her brown hair. Bits of still melting slush clung to her tight pussy lower lip. Cherry leaned down and licked, moaning in delight as he lapped at her vulva. I squirmed, pressing my thighs together as he cleaned her up.

His tongue probed into her pussy, diving deep. He swirled it around, his fingers spreading her open. Then he sealed her mouth on her hole and sucked. Ananya gasped, her hips bucking and rising from the the seat.

Ananya-Pandey-nude-fakes-3.jpg


"Big brother," she moaned, her head tossing, glasses slipping on her face.

My pussy clenched in sympathy I wanted that very same treatment. I wanted to have my pussy licked out. I bit my lips, my sex still numb, still needing to be touched and played with. I clenched my fists as Ananya gasped and shuddered.

She humped her pussy against his face. Her hands found her nipples through her cute top, pinching and rolling them. Her lip quivered. She was rushing towards her orgasm. I couldn't believe how fast it was coming on her.

"Big brother," she screamed out, her thighs clamped about his head.

"Cum on his mouth, cupcake," I moaned, biting my lip.

"Oh, you're so beautiful, sweetie," Aunt Shriya groaned.

"Thanks, Mommy," howled Ananya, the SUV rocking as her small body thrashed. "Big brother! Yes! I love you! Thank you!" She slumped in her seat, gasping for breath, her face flushed.

"That was hot," I groaned. "Cupcake, you were so sexy."

"Uh-huh," Cherry said, his lips smeared with red-dyed pussy juices. He cupped Ananya's face as he leaned up and planted a hot kiss on her lips. She shuddered, eyes fluttering closed, her body trembling. She got almost as much pleasure from the kiss as the pussy licking.

And then Cherry released her and glanced at me. "Let's see what grape delight tastes like."

"Yes," I hissed, unsnapping my jeans. I lifted my ass off the seat and pushed jeans and sodden panties down in one go as Cherry scooted sideways on his knees before me. "Eat me. I need it. God, this was so fucking hot. I'm numb and aching to cum."

Cherry yanked my jeans and panties down to my ankles and spread me apart. The grape juices leaked out of my pussy. We were ruining the upholstery, and I didn't care. I clenched my numb sheath, trying to hold in his treat as he nuzzled forward to my shaved lips.

And then he licked.

His tongue caressed my shaved vulva. It was so hot against my cold flesh, almost burning. I spasmed from the intensity. It was such a contrast. He licked again, this time up to my clit before diving into my cold folds, gathering the grape-infused pussy juices. He groaned while I shuddered.

"Cherry," I moaned as he licked again. And again.

scraped-img-1784323649876.jpg

My numb flesh came alive beneath his tongue. The shock of shooting sensation made me thrash and shuddered. My head leaned back on the seat as his tongue thrust into the depths of my pussy, caressing my frozen fresh, returning warmth to my cunt while sucking out the liquid sloshing inside of me. It poured into his mouth. I could hear him swallow.

"Yes, yes, enjoy your dessert," I moaned, humping into his face. My clit throbbed. The pleasure swelled through me.

My pussy felt like I was overstimulated, drinking in far more pleasure than I normally would from being licked and touched. The jolts made my body thrash. My head tossed back and forth, Ananya and Aunt Shriya smiling at me.

"Cum on his face, big sister." Ananya snuggled closer, lips stained red from Cherry's kiss.

"I will, Cupcake," I moaned. Her hand touched my thigh, stroking me while Cherry's tongue reamed into the depths of my pussy. He swirled it around in me. Making me shudder and gasp. I fucked my cunt against his tongue, the pressure building in my depths. Every stroke of his tongue made me shudder. "Oh, yes, I will."

"Do it," Aunt Shriya moaned, her hand cupping my breast through my tank top. She pinched my nipple. "Cum."

I bucked and shuddered. This was so wonderful. I couldn't wait until Nidhhi, my mom, and even Janhvi were all Cherry's. An orgy of the family, all serving the man of the house, loving him and each other, doing all the nasty things he wanted us to do.

Making me parade naked through the school, showing off my body to everyone, all the guys staring at my flesh with lust, wishing they owned me. My cheeks red with the humiliation as all the girls whispered, "Slut."

My thighs clamped about Cherry's mouth. I came.

My aching pussy spasmed, forcing the grape juices deep in my cunt into Cherry's hungry mouth. He drank the flood of sweet pussy cream and grape juice as I bucked, The pleasure rushed through my mind. I embraced it, loved it. Cherry gave me this pleasure. This treat. This experience. He gave it to me because I trusted him. I submitted to him.

His dark eyes looked up at me from between my thighs. I felt the commanding love. I stared back at him and moaned, "Yours!"

It was the most loving thing I could say to him.

Cherry rose as my body shuddered, the ripples of pleasure growing softer, lapping at my mind instead of crashing into it. He cupped my cheek and leaned in. "I love you, slut."

"Love you, asshole," I breathed. My arms went around him, pulling him tight. He kissed me so hard. The world faded around me in that moment as my brother, master, and boyfriend loved me. His tongue danced with mine. I savored the grape flavor of my pussy.

And then he broke the kiss, his forehead resting on mine. "I'm going to spank you tonight for being such a smart mouth."

"Good," I moaned. "Don't let me get away with it. Then you really would be an asshole."

He kissed me one more time and then slid down to his mother.

* * *
 
Back
Top