Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays - Page 114 - SexBaba

Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays

Act II -- Rock the Boat

After that raunchy evening, Samantha and I stopped attending Eric's high function parties. My wife claimed she had her fill of high society, but I knew that wasn't it. It could be the guilt since she did technically fuck behind my back. However, from how savage she was still in bed with me, I knew deep down inside it was the temptation. She could not face the scene again without arousing all those feelings and memories of being held down and gangfucked out of her mind.

38ee6370fe21eb4b02b1ada69686aaeb.jpg


Eric and I were still friends and unlike most people who would probably feel awkward after such an experience, he was actually quite casual and open. I could only surmise it was because he had done this before, since after all he did mention swinging. Often he would praise me and tell me how lucky I was to have an insatiable slut like Samantha. I can't say I didn't enjoy the praises and being envied by someone in his position. Months went by and eventually our conversations returned to stocks and sports. But then one hot summer day as we were having a beer, he asked me straight out, "So... well, not sounding awkward, but... did you enjoy watching your wife take cocks last time?"

Choking on my beer, I could only mutter in embarrassment, "Uh... well... every man has his fetish."

"Would you like to see more?" He quickly responded to my interest, "I'm hosting a BBQ with some friends on my yacht. If you want to bring Samantha... we'd love to 'have' her..."

Hearing those words, I could not help but bite my lips at the tempting thought. It was as though he knew exactly what was itching me. However, after a brief pause, I sighed before replying, "She will never agree to it..."

"Oh.... by the way she enjoyed herself last time..." Eric gleamed, "I think she will."

His last words had me really wondering whether he was right about Samantha. Could she actually be craving for more? Her disinterest in Eric's parties suggested she wanted life to get back to normal. But clearly there was a temptation. Did she have an itch to scratch like me? And like me, by suppressing it, would it only make the beast within raging mad? The more I reminisced about that night, the more my cock achingly convinced me to take the chance.

So later that day, as Samantha and I were snuggling on the sofa watching TV, I awkwardly mentioned Eric's party invitation to my wife and waited in anticipation for her response. Surprisingly, she mumbled back after a moment of thought, "Well... I suppose it'll be fun to spend a day out at sea."

Her unexpected reply only drew out more questions than answers. What was she really thinking? Did she really miss being held down, used and abused as a cum slave by a bunch of sadistic men? Or did she really think this really was just an innocent day out at sea? The more I pondered on the thought, the more I found myself unable to contain the lust within, the unquenchable depraved desire of watching the mother of my children reluctantly taking cocks until she starts begging like a insane slut in heat.

So several cock aching days later, that moment finally came and we left the kids with my parents before driving over an hour to the pier. Though Samantha was cheerful like a little girl, I was in agony driving with a swollen dick between my legs. Eric's luxury yacht was far grander and high class than either one of us could have imagined. It was a motor powered yacht and big enough with a crew on board consisting of a captain, mechanic, cook, and a waiter.

Samantha greeted Eric's wife Richa enthusiastically, but only gave him a solemn hello as we climbed aboard. There was no doubt in my mind from her behavior that the memories of him savagely wrecking her like a cum bitch had not left her mind. Then we were introduced to Kanna and Pragya Jaiswal, another high society couple around our age. Unlike Eric, who worked out a lot and was muscular, Kanna was a tall and chubby guy in his 50s. Pragya was actually his 2nd wife and quite stunning in her late 20s. Like Richa she was a blonde, but she was tall and her body was more like Samantha's, slim yet athletic.

83432191.jpg


We sailed out to sea and anchored at a nice isolated spot right in the calm water before noon. Some of us sunbathed while others took a dip in the clear blue ocean. It was a hot day and the water was warm, seemingly a perfect day for just the occasion. During lunch, island music played on the speakers as the cook fired up the grill. Oh and needless to say, the alcohol never stopped flowing. It was great watching Samantha enjoy herself, something she didn't get to do much being a busy fulltime mother and wife.

As we relaxed and enjoyed the day, I eventually forgot all about Eric's lewd proposal and thought this was just a fun gathering. However, at one point I went below deck to get more liquor and out of the blue Richa showed up in the storeroom with me. With my back turned, I never anticipated what happened next when she came up from behind and cupped my groin before giving my unsuspecting cock a naughty squeeze.

richa_gangopadhyay_in_short_skirt.jpg


Frozen in place at the sudden move, I was completely taken off guard before she whispered, "I heard my husband had a lot of fun with your wife at one of our parties."

In an awkward tone, I started to mumble before she cut me off and continued, "Relax, I'm not upset or anything. Eric and I, as you probably know by now, are always looking for some fun with other couples. I can't say I am not disappointed that you turned down his offer to have fun with me."

"Oh, it's not that, but oh... you uh... know," I stuttered, trying to find the right words not to make her feel rejected.

However, as if the woman could read my mind, she interrupted with a smile, "You like to watch... I get it, don't worry, everyone has their own fetish. So... do you want more? Want to see what we do with party sluts?"

In a sort of apprehensive tone, I hesitated before replying, "Well, what... what do you have in mind?"

Noticing my interest, Richa's eyes brightened and she eagerly explained, "From what Eric told me, she wouldn't do anything with you here. She made it clear last time to keep it all a secret from you. Tell you the truth, I like that... she's aroused by the secrecy and ashamed to reveal her true nature to you."

Richa-Gangopadhyay-Hot-Photo-shoot-Photos-1560.jpg


"So what do you want me to do?" I replied with a puzzling voice, "Not like I can really go anywhere since we're in the middle of the ocean."

With a mischievous smile, Richa retorted, "Perhaps it is your turn to take a nap?"

She was referring to last time when Samantha made the same excuse at the party to head upstairs. After a moment of hesitation, I looked at my friend's wicked wife before sheepishly nodding with a boyish grin. My heart was pounding as the thought of what was going to unfold later for my unsuspecting wife flooded my mind. Squeezing my cock with her hand, Richa smirked before muttering, "We're going to make this little guy explode."

When things started to cool down around late afternoon, we all gathered at the back patio deck area just chilling and drinking. It was a pretty wide area with the cushioned seats built into the yacht's 3 sides and a firm large round metal coffee table in the middle. All the guys were in their swimming trunks with either a t-shirt or an opened button shirt. Richa was wearing a white full body swimsuit under a pair of jean shorts, hugging her curvy soft body and plump breasts. Likewise, Pragya also wore a pair of shorts over her blue bikini bottom. In addition, she had on a short sleeve opened button shirt, fully exposing her round firm tits covered by a blue bikini top.

6owaw5y75x761.jpg


However, my slut of a wife topped them all, showing off her tight fuckable body in a red high cut thong bikini all day. While we gathered at the deck, she wore a pair of ripped jean shorts over her thong, but the high cut strips were clearly visible above the waistline of her shorts. She didn't bother to cover up her string bikini top at all, showing off those firm toned titties with her hard protruding nipples barely covered under the two little triangles. Needless to say, both the men and women could not take their lustful eyes off her. As we chatted with each other, relaxed by the warm air and alcohol, I noticed Richa kept staring at me so I turned to Samantha and told her, "Babe, I think I had a bit too much to drink. I'm kinda nauseous... I'm going below deck to sleep it off, ok?"

47046019_405390080000506_7857888185542508544_n.jpg


Samantha cheerfully agreed, completely without suspecting a thing and I wondered again whether she was this innocent. After what happened last time, it was hard for me to believe she would think this was just a normal hangout. It made me wonder perhaps she was playing along with her own sexual craving to fill. As I went into the cabin, instead of going below deck, I actually went up to the bridge with a back window looking directly down into the patio area. From my location, I was actually right above where Samantha and I were sitting and could easily hear and see what they were doing below.

Almost immediately after I had left, Richa sat down next to my unsuspecting wife and boldly mentioned, "I heard you are insatiable for cocks..."

Samantha stared at her in disbelief, trying to explain in an awkward tone, "What?.... Wait... it is not what you think... I... uh... please... it's not..."

Richa-Gangopadhyay-Images.jpg


"Hey, it's alright, I'm not offended or anything," Richa continued, "I just want a taste of what my husband had that night. Every girl wants to have some fun, you up for it?"

Surprised by her casual response, Samantha blushed like a shy little girl before biting her lips and replying, "I just did it because... he offered this stock trade deal and we really needed the money."

"So you're saying without a monetary incentive, you wouldn't have done it?" Richa interrupted, "So you really are a high class whore? It was all about the money?"

Samantha continued biting her lips as her breathing increased before finally replying to Richa, "No... of course not... but... well..."

actress_samantha_hot_red_dress_pics_t-grill_restaurant_launch_30525a7.jpg


"If you didn't do it just for the money," Eric's wife interrupted again, "Then you just wanted cocks, right?"

A sensual gasp escaped my reluctant wife as I realized she was becoming aroused at the thought. The mixture of the alcohol and the warm breeze had her squirming uncomfortably at Richa's seduction. In a small whimper she retorted, "No... of course not, I'm married and a mother... I... uh..."

With a devious smirk, Richa leaned in and muttered, "So am I! And it gets boring doesn't it? Taking care of the household, the kids, etc... becoming a sexless drone, forgetting how it feels to be treated like a woman; being held down, forcefully pumped by various thick... fat... cocks... until your eyes roll to the back of your head..."

00+Actress+Richa+Gangopadhyay+Hot+Stills.jpg


I could not believe my eyes when I noticed Samantha was becoming enticed by the suggestion, rubbing her thighs together as her body started to burn in sexual frustration. As she listened intently to Richa with her eyes closed, all she could do was mutter softly to herself as her face blushed in redness, "Oh my god..."

Noticing my wife's arousal, Richa seductively rested her hand on Samantha's bare thigh before softly stroking her silky flesh. Surprised by the touch, Samantha grabbed the invading hand and gasped, "What... what are you doing?"

"Relax babe," Richa whispered as she continued stroking my wife's bare skin, "It's ok, I get it. You don't want your husband to know, you want to maintain an image of a dutiful wife. He had some hard liquor, he's going to be out for hours. You want to know what we do with high class party sluts at these private parties?"

Samantha-bikini-pics-19.jpg


Those words hit Samantha spot on like thread through a needle. She was clearly struggling with it, holding on to her dignity as a wife and mother while at the same time aching to be set free and become a meat slave for these depraved high class perverts. As she continued biting her lips and increasing her breathing, a desperate moan escaped her lips before she whispered, "Wh... what... do you guys... want to do to me?"

Unexpectedly, Richa pulled Samantha up from the seat before shoving her petite body right into Pragya, who was standing a few feet away. The young blonde must've been listening to the conversation as she grinned sinfully while holding my wife tightly in her arms. Drool started to salivate in my mouth at the sudden turn of events. My heart was racing like crazy as I watched Samantha squirm in the woman's grasp. Then while groping my wife's firm titties covered by the skimpy string bikini top, Pragya forcefully made out with the helpless slut before shouting to the crowd, "I think we got ourselves a new party slut!"

58de39e77f4bf6aa6ab26e8f5dbe97c7.jpg


Everyone in the patio area cheered as Samantha struggled to push off the tall blonde, squealing frantically, "Hey! I didn't agree to anything!"

Despite the outward protest, it was clear the combination of the sun, alcohol, and Richa's seduction had my tender wife aroused like a horny school girl. In between each of her pleas, her lips were visibly kissing back the young blonde as their sun tanned bodies grinded together. They made out for a while before Pragya turned Samantha around and held her arms firmly behind her back with her front exposed to the crowd. Through the thin fabric of my wife's string bikini top, those protruding nipples were visibly hard and swollen. Then as the reluctant slut wiggled in her grasp, Pragya reached into one of the bikini covers and squeezed the sensitive nipple. Instantly, Samantha closed her eyes and groaned with her mouth dangling open as her tormentor fondled her irritated red cherry.

With a sinister grin, Richa walked up and joined in, shoving her tongue into Samantha's still resistant mouth and playing with her other breast. The double molestation of her tender titties sent the horny slut squirming between the two blondes as they made a meat sandwich out of her. All she could do was whimper and gyrate between their warm throbbing bodies as her nipples burned in sexual irritation. Despite her struggles and verbal protests, she was clearly but reluctantly sucking on Richa's invasive tongue. I have to admit, it was even more tantalizing than simply watching her take cocks.

Samantha-sexy-pink-lace-bikini-nude-navel-nipple-see-through.jpg


While this was going on, Eric whistled and called out to the crew and I knew this shit was about to get real. The waiter and the captain were pretty normal looking guys, except one was a young man while the other was older and bald. However, the mechanic was a rather big guy, standing close to 6'4" and built like an ox. He was dark skinned and spoke with some sort of foreign accent. Finally, the chef was a fat obese. Once all four of them came up to the deck, each one grinning like a horny school boy, Eric shouted, "Ready for your annual bonus, boys?"

When those words hit my wife, she instantly opened her eyes and stared in shock at the 4 crewmen before squealing frantically like a pig taken to the slaughter. The more she fought it, the rougher Pragya and Richa were, squeezing those naughty tits tightly and sucking out her slippery tongue. All the men whipped out their cocks and took a seat around the patio as they enjoyed Samantha's humiliation. Feeling my own aching meat pressing against my swimming trunks, I quickly took it out too and stroked myself to show.

As the two women continued having their way with her petite ripe flesh, Samantha kept roaming the room with her bewildered eyes at the 6 men stroking to her molestation. Again, I refuse to believe she didn't see this coming. However, even if she was that naïve, at this point I think it finally clicked in her mind what was about to happen to her. She was once again going to serve as a meat slut for the pleasure of these raunchy throbbing cocks.

When Richa finally pulled her tongue out of my wife's mouth, she smirked and asked, "Does party slut like what she sees? All these cocks are for you. Come on, say it... say you want to be stuffed by these hard cocks."

Samantha-Akkineni-Nude-South-Indian-Actress-Sex-9450.jpg


With those naughty hands still squeezing her sensitive hard nipples, my wife closed her eyes and softly moaned in replied, "No... no... omg... I'm not like that... please, you got me all wrong... I... I... just... wanted to hear more. I didn't agree to anything."

Leaning her mouth next to Samantha's ear, Pragya whispered from behind, "Hear more? Oh we know what a vulgar slut you are, everyone could not stop talking about you from that party."

"Omg... please... please, that's not true," my wife whimpered back while gasping for air, "You... you got it all wrong..."

Pragya-Jaiswal.jpg


As her body burned in lust, my wife's legs quickly turned into rubber before the two women dragged her over to the metal coffee table in the middle of the patio area. Without much difficulty, they easily pinned her down on the smooth metallic surface like a meat dish. Then pulling down the top of her own one piece swimsuit, Richa knelt on the floor next to coffee table and pressed her melon sized soft titties right down on Samantha's moaning face, teasing her, "Well if you're not ready for cocks... then come on, suck on my fat titties, party slut!"

On the other side, Pragya managed to strip Samantha's ripped jean shorts and bikini thongs right off despite all the struggling. Then getting on her knees next to the table between my wife's bare legs, the tall blonde viciously drove her tongue right into their party meat's dripping cunt while rubbing the soft sensitive clit with her thumb. I stared in disbelief as Pragya covered my wife's entire pussy with her mouth. One could only imagine what her tongue was doing inside Samantha's juicy wet hole. By the way the wet slut was thrashing on the table and groaning uncontrollably into Richa's plump titties, Pragya was definitely a pro.

Samantha-ass-hole-lucking-producer-small-boobs-nipple-press-director.jpg


As Samantha involuntarily arched her back gasping in pleasure, Richa immediately pulled those hard protruding nipples out from my wife's string bikini top. Without hesitation, she suckled them like a hungry baby while still throbbing her own fat melons over Samantha's groaning face.

While these two blondes roughly played with the petite mother of two on the coffee table, the six horny men stroked themselves in their seats to the show as they jeered and shouted, "Slap those tits! Punish the meat slave! Don't let her cum!"

With Pragya expertly working her cunt and clit while Richa roughly feasting her irritated hard nipples, it didn't take long for Samantha's struggle to visibly lessen into a compliant squirm. As she throbbed to the double assault on her senses, her olive colored skin glistened in the sun and her toned muscles flexed to the rhythm. Eventually Richa got off the floor and stripped completely naked while the men whistled and cheered. With her arms finally freed, my wife came to her senses and tried to push Pragya's head off from between her legs, beckoning like a lost kitten in between each gasp, "Ok.. ok... no more... please stop... I never agree to any of this!"

(MyPornSnap.top)_richa-gangopadhyay-fakes-2.jpg


However, seconds later Richa climbed onto the metal coffee table with a bottle of pre-mixed margarita and just poured it wildly all over Samantha's slutty tits and face. When the cool liquid hit my wife's hot suntanned flesh, she squealed and tried to block the pouring alcohol with her arms while Richa laughed and shouted, "So you want to be a party slut huh!?!? Woooo!!!"

Then, pinning the helpless slut back down, Eric's wife sucked up every drop of margarita off Samantha's firm heaving tits as the party bitch arched her back from all the coughing. Before my wife could restore her composure, Richa quickly positioned her moist pussy lips right above Samantha's grimacing face and gleefully taunted before squatting down, "My husband told me about how good you are with your tongue. Show me!"

Squealing in shame, my reluctant wife frantically shook her head as Richa muffled her desperate cries with her filthy cunt. Then while Samantha tried in vain to push the plump blonde off, the sadistic wife of my friend Eric grinded her wet pussy lips back and forth all over the meat slave's face. As this went on, Pragya jammed 3 fingers deep into my wife's soaking cunt on the other end and viciously fingered her while sucking the tender clit. Within seconds Richa started moaning with her mouth open as she twerked hard on Samantha's face, squeezing her own tits to the rhythm. From how wildly the plump blonde was groaning, it was clear Samantha was compliantly licking that juicy cunt while her body twitched and throbbed under Pragya's expert control.

richa-ganago2-423x600-1.jpg


Then to everyone's delight, my wife actually lifted her hips off the table with her feet on the metal surface. As the men cheered loudly, Samantha started grinding her cunt against Pragya's face as the young blonde continued sucking her clit and fingering her love hole. Her body was no longer under her own control as it gave in to their perverse pleasure, throbbing and squirming between the two women.

It was at this moment, the most unbelievable thing happened when Pragya pulled out her fingers before shoving the entire hand deep into Samantha's overstretched cunt until her wrist actually disappeared. Holy fuck! As far as I know up to that point, my wife had never been fisted before and as Pragya worked her, she twerked hard and screamed loudly into Richa's dripping cunt, "OH WHAT THE FUCK!! OMG!! OMG!! WHAT IS THAT?!?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Mom-or-Stepmom-Who-cares-XVIDEOSCOM_1.gif


The cum slut was going wild, savagely buckling while her muffled screams vibrated into the wet cunt on her face. She wanted to cum and she was close, but these sadistic bitches had other plans in mind. After denying her orgasm, the two stripped Samantha's bikini off before putting her on all fours completely naked on top of the metal coffee table. She was totally dazed and wet at this point, panting for air and groaning from the orgasm denial. With a hard slap to my wife's ass, Pragya fiendishly smirked and asked, "Are you ready to be our party slave?"

317855_full.png


There was nothing coming out of my defeated wife, lust had control of her now and she was helpless to the desire of her flesh. With her eyes closed, she rocked softly back and forth while softly groaning to herself. Without waiting for a response, Richa pulled out a pair of metal cuffs chained to the underside of the coffee table and secured Samantha's wrists. Likewise, Pragya pulled out another pair on the other side and cuffed her ankles. Then they tightened the chains until Samantha was secured tightly on all fours on the metal table. The sudden move snapped my wife out of her sexual trance as she looked around in a panic and whimpered, "What.... What is this... what are you going to do to me?!?"

As Samantha fidgeted helplessly in her bonds, Richa took out a pair of chains with alligator clamps on one end and snap locks on the other. Taking the chains, she snapped each of the lock end to small metal rings in the coffee table, locking them in place. Then with the alligator clamps on the other end, she pitilessly snapped them right onto each of Samantha's already harden red nipples as the pathetic cock slut gasped in both pain and pleasure. The length of the chain was just enough to keep my wife on her knees and forearms with her lower back arched. However, should she jerk or squirm, pulling her body up, the chains would tug on her nipples with the nasty alligator clamps.

Grinning wickedly, Pragya finished her off on the other end with another identical chain, locking one end to the table and the alligator clamp to her sensitive soft clit. There she was, my lovely wife, cuffed down on all fours with her nipples and clit chained to the metal coffee table, surrounded by voracious tormentors. Richa took hold of her chin and scoffed, "Now... you're going to find out what we do to party sluts."

Samantha-Akkineni-naked-body-tied-nude-actress-bondage-pic.jpg


Nothing came out of Samantha as she looked on like a captive prey. I was pretty taken off guard myself. I mean, I knew they wanted to have some fun with her, but that day I didn't anticipate my wife to literally become a party slave, bound to serve and please. Richa meant it when she teased me earlier about making my dick explode. Even as I stopped stroking, I could feel the veins in my shaft pulse at the sight of my wife so vulnerable and fuckable. It was definitely more than what Samantha had anticipated as she throbbed lightly on her knees and forearms, mouthing continuously with her eyes closed, "Oh my god... oh my god... what is happening..."

With a sinister look, Pragya gave the bound slut a hard spank. When her body jerked in response, the tugging on her nipples and clit made Samantha scream out in both pain and sexual agony, "AHHhhhhhh! UGgggg!!! Oh... oh... oh..."

Delighted with my wife's response, the two blonde bitches ran their hands all over the meat slave's body, giggling each time she twitched and gasped at the tugging of her nipples and clit. Finally after a few minutes, Richa secured a huge red ball gag into Samantha's mouth as Pragya worked a large rubber buttplug into my wife's unsuspecting anus before taunting, "I heard you wanted to taste the high society life? Well, you're going get your fill today."

524_1000.jpg


Then taking a huge black cock vibrator, Pragya knelt down next to my wife's luscious ass and tried to work the huge rubber head in. Clenching her fists tightly with her eyes cringed shut, Samantha tried her best to restrain the need to throb as the hard rubber head split those wet pussy lips apart. Then like an overstretched glove, her pussy wrapped tightly around the knob before Pragya pushed the whole shaft in. A low sultry moan escaped my filthy wife's lips as she loosened up before the blonde started fucking her soaking cunt with it, rubbing the thin flesh between her pussy and rectum tightly between the two rubber toys. It was an incredible sight from my view, staring down from the top window directly at my wife's double stuffed holes.

Being denied her orgasm earlier, Samantha was wet as fuck as she moaned and grinded to the rubber cock going in and out of her overstretched pussy. She did her best to be still, but each time she was about to cum her body would twitch and pull against the 3 clamps on her nipples and clit, sending her screaming in sexual torment. As Pragya worked my demoralized wife with that vibrator, Richa was busy going around sucking each cock until they were cement hard.

Topless-Telugu-wife-Samantha-inserting-cucumber-inside-her-pussy-hole.jpg


After several minutes, the men finally got up and surrounded the coffee table. At the sight of them stroking their swollen cocks right in front of her, Samantha squealed and cried through her gag while shaking her head in despair. She knew she was fucked, completely bound and theirs to do with as they force her inner slut to surface. Grabbing Samantha by the hair, Richa taunted her before removing the ball gag, "If you want to cum, you better start servicing these cocks."

The 6 men formed a line right in front of Samantha's face as they eagerly stroked themselves in anticipation. Taking a deep gulp, I watched in excitement at the scene of my wife literally being treated as nothing but a cock slave. There was a strange sense of arousal watching the men lined up like customers waiting to use the cheap party whore. First was Eric, stroking his thick hard cock in my wife's face as she stared mindlessly while moaning to the vibrator pumping in and out of her soaking cunt. Looking down on my pathetic wife, he smiled and teased, "Remember this? My little friend misses your mouth."

antzzzz-w1mtf-e7a8c0.gif


With that he pulled back Samantha's hair until she unhinged her jaw and then forcefully pressed his fat cock head past her lips as she whimpered, "hhhhrrrrmmmmmpppphhhh...."

Holding my wife's head in place with one hand and putting one of his feet on the metal table, Eric savored that hungry mouth with slow forceful thrusts, mumbling loudly to himself, "Oh yeah... that's it... that's the good party bitch... Suck my fat cock..."

After several minutes, my friend pulled out as Samantha gagged and coughed up all the spit. Still rocking on all fours, she whimpered repeatedly to herself while trying to catch her breath, "Oh shit... oh my fucking... ug..."

Kanna was next and he just stood in front of the coffee table with his arms crossed while my wife rocked back and forth lightly on her hands and knees, sucking on his wet meaty knob. Then he winked at his wife Pragya on the other end, who immediately got up and removed the cock vibrator. My cock swelled to a new level when I saw the tall blonde put on a thick strap-on with a huge rubber spiked tip. Grabbing Samantha's head and making her face his wife, Kanna then teased, "Watch my wife take your cunt, she's going to ease you up for us."

Despite her body was involuntarily rocking back and forth, eagerly anticipating the rubber cock, Samantha stared at Pragya with a sad puppy frown and begged, "Please... no... that's... omg... that's way too big... I can't handle something that big..."

However, the moment Pragya penetrated that vulgar cunt with the huge rubber spiked knob, the bound slave closed her eyes tightly and screamed in joy, "OH FUCK!!! OMG!! OH FUCK!! Ug... oh shit! Oh sssshhhhiiiiiiittt!"

Samsquirt07.jpg


Everyone gasped in delight at the sight of Samantha's pussy lips wrapping tightly around the thick strap-on shaft with the rubber spiked knob buried deep within. At first Pragya just thrust in short bursts, easing that huge knob slowly into the cock slave's soaking cunt. However, once she got the whole thing in, the sadistic bitch started hammering the full length and girth of that rubber monster in and out of my grunting wife as she buckled and groaned. Pragya was savage, ramming that pussy so hard, we could hear their flesh slapping against each other with each hard thrust. As Samantha grunted and groaned along to the brutal fucking, the young blonde spat on her face and scoffed, "You like that? You like those rubber spikes pushing your pussy against the buttplug?"

Samantha responded with nothing but mindless whimpers while her body pulsed along like a rabid beast. Then as the tall blonde continued pumping the lewd bitch from behind with her hands around that round almond-shaped ass, Kanna pressed his whole shaft into my wife's moaning throat as the two viciously plowed the reluctant cock slave. While Samantha rocked back and forth, screaming each time she pulled too tightly on the chained clamps on her nipples and clit, Richa took a small cattail flogger and started whipping my wife's hard toned back. She was insatiable, like that other night, an animal grinding and jerking between two cocks while grunting and groaning senselessly.

Samsquirt02.jpg


In the midst of all this, I kid you not, a speed boat showed up out of nowhere. As it sped past our yacht, a group of young people, men and women, screamed out while waving their beers, "OH yeah!! FUCK THE PARTY BITCH!!! WWWWWWOOOOOoooooooooooooooo!!!"

Everyone on the yacht waved and screamed back as Samantha continued serving as their meat slave. But I could've swore, at that moment her body jerked and twerked in orgasm at the utter humiliation. While Pragya continued fucking my filthy wife mercilessly with the strap on, the 6 men rotated as each one took their turn punishing Samantha's naughty mouth and throat.

When the fat chef took his turn, his belly was so fat that it slammed right into the meat whore's face with each thrust. However, the most tantalizing was watching the mechanic. Boy, I thought Eric was big, but this guy's cock was insanely huge. Taking my wife's hair in a ponytail, at first it looked like she could only bobble on his mushroom tip. However, pulling her hair back until she unlocked her jaw, the big man slowly but forcefully pushed that whole monstrocity deep into that gagging throat until those lips were wrapped tightly around his shaft like a thin rubberband. Then pumping in long hard strokes, he took that throat as my slave wife whimpered and grunted with her fists clenched tightly.

tumblr_o31lwrgnyp1ui0icjo1_500.gif


By about the 2nd or 3rd round in the rotation, she was completely gone, sucking hard and obediently licking their shafts and balls as commanded with drools dripping off her chin and neck. As her reward, Pragya rammed that naughty cunt until it came again and again, sending that insatiable flesh jerking and twitching each time as Samantha screamed to the tugging on her clamped nipples and clit.

After about 30 minutes of this, Eric grabbed hold of my wife's face and taunted her, "Ready to take real meats, cum slave?"

With her eyes closed, Samantha replied incoherently, "Ughh... yeah.... Omg... fuck yeah..."

My filthy wife's body was still throbbing involuntarily when the huge strap-on was pulled out of her soaking wet cunt and the large buttplug was removed from her ass. Then climbing on the metal table herself and squatting above the bound slut, Pragya inserted the huge spikey rubber cock into Samantha's anus, stretching the anal ring tightly against the thick strap-on shaft. The moment she started pounding the huge rubber spiked cock into that rectum, Samantha screamed in delight on her hand and knees, "OH MY FUCKING GOD... ooh.... Oh... fuck... OMG FUCK... ME!!!!"

Samsquirt03.jpg


For the next several minutes, Pragya pounded and stretched that anus while the men then took turns fucking the shit out of Samantha's throbbing pussy. They pumped the party meat like savage apes, slapping her round firm ass as she took the double fucking. After they each went at least one round with her, Samantha's body was jerking on its own even when no cocks were inside. She was moaning softly in between each cock switch as Pragya kept ramming that ass, but each time a new meat rammed deep into her soaking cunt, that moan turned into an animalistic scream.

It was an amazing sight; watching my helpless wife locked down on all fours on that coffee table with her clit and nipples chain clamped to the metal surface as she took a rubber strap-on in the ass by a woman squatting above her and a meaty cock in her pussy by a man kneeling on the floor behind her. Whenever it was the engineer's turn, oh my, it was incredible. Taking my petite wife by the round hips while Pragya fucked that anus above, the big man's meat looked like a 3rd limb between my wife's trembling legs as he plowed the incoherent bitch. With her fists clenched tightly and her face cringed, Samantha took the double fucking like a prized steed on all fours, biting her lips and grunting until inevitably screaming out on the top of her lungs, "HOLY FUCK!!! OMG!! OMG!!! FFFfffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccckkkkk!!!"

samantha-3.jpg


As men rotated on my wife's pussy while the young blonde pounded that ass, other men continued ramming their eager cocks into her unquenchable throat. The whole time Richa kept whipping her with the flogger. The harder Pragya pounded Samantha's anus the more relentless she became, choking the cock whore's neck while Richa yelled out repeatedly, "Wreck that cum bitch up!"

Eventually Samantha was just mindlessly rocking back and forth like a bitch in heat, grunting and gasping, not even caring at how hard her nipples and clit were pulling against the chained clamps. Each time an orgasm ripped through her, she'd scream as her body jerked and twitched, tugging tightly on those clamps. Finally, Pragya yelled to the boys, "Come on, break the bitch!"

Pragya_Jaiswal_PicsArt_02-06-12.03.37-01.jpg


They went hard, insanely hard, hammering their cocks into all three holes as Samantha took it like a champ. When the next wave of orgasm hit my wife it sent her into an ecstatic state, screaming incoherently as her body spazed erratically until the clamps were violently yanked off her sore nipples and clit. As they all pulled out of the cum slut, she was seizing on the metal table like an overdosed drug addict, screaming and groaning loudly before finally calming down.

Samantha_Akkineni_PicsArt_04-28-05.44.24-01.jpg


After a moment to catch their breaths, Pragya shouted to the men, "Let's switch it up!"

They unchained the party slave and laid her down on the table on her back. Samantha was compliant and docile at this point as her limp body moved along to their demands. Then Pragya removed the strap-on and positioned her dripping cunt right above Samantha's face on all fours in the 69 position. Like a perverted whore she twerked her cunt on my wife's drooling mouth, vigorously grinding against Samantha's face shouting, "Eat it, you filthy cum slave, shove your tongue into my cock hole!"

One of the men immediately grabbed Pragya's toned round ass and started pounding her sphincter right above my wife's face as the two women ate each other. After every few pumps into that anus, he would pull out the juice covered cock and force Samantha to clean it before shoving it right back into that shit hole. On the other side, another man spread my wife's slim silky legs apart in a spread eagle and viciously took her soggy cunt while Pragya sucked on the clit. The 6 men rotated between each anus and cunt of the two women as the pair moaned and grinded their succulent sweaty bodies together. All the while, Richa was on her knees nearby, servicing any available free cock. As the boat swayed on the calm ocean, the only sounds that could be heard for miles were slapping of flesh and aberrant grunts, screams, and moans. It was one hell of a summer day.

Samantha_Akkineni_PicsArt_04-28-06.05.33-01.jpg


Samantha-nude-sex-pics.jpg


Richa-gangopadhyay-xxx.jpg


Finally, as Kanna was savagely pounding his wife's pussy above my wife's face, he couldn't hold it in anymore and pumped his load into her throbbing cunt. When he pulled out, the hot sticky cream oozed out of Pragya's pussy and dripped right into Samantha's gasping mouth below. To my delighted surprise, Samantha swallowed it all without any instructions and licked her lips, moaning for more. I almost blew my load at that moment, but decided to stop stroking myself in order to savor longer.

Actress-Pragya-Jaiswal-full-nude-white-body-fucking-xxx-picture.jpg


I have to say, that day when we set out on this trip, I'd never thought the raunchy fun would reach this level of Debauchery. Watching Samantha's descend into depravity from upstairs, I was in heaven as I stroked my cock to the rhythm of each man ramming her tight sphincter and cunt while she mindlessly groaned into Pragya's lewd pussy with her eyes tightly shut. The only things coming out of her were repeated grunts, "UGH... UGH... UGH... UGH... UGH..."

This went on for a while before they took another rest. However, there was no rest for my unquenchable wife as Eric called out to the mechanic, "Hey, why don't you put on a show for us."

samantha9.jpg


As everyone sat around the patio area with a drink in their hands, the dark 6'4" bull put my half dazed wife back on all fours on top of the metal coffee table. At 5'4", Samantha looked deliciously small compare to this monster when he mounted her from behind. With her eyes closed, she groaned in satisfaction once that ridiculously huge cock completely filled her up and his body slammed into her red hips. Then her eyes opened wide in shock as he brutally hammered that pussy like a fine oiled piston.

While this brute beast pounded my lovely petite wife, Samantha's every muscle flexed and spazed along to his rhythm as she groaned and drooled, "Oh my fucking god... oh my fucking... ugugugugugugug...."

sex-Samantha-pussy-2.jpg


Then taking my wife's wrists, he held them tightly behind her back with just one hand before grabbing her slim sensual neck with the other. I gasped in shock as everyone cheered when this big man stood up with his cock still buried deep in the little fuck slut and fucked her in reverse standing tower. Samantha was literally impaled on his fat monster cock as he pumped her petite frame with her wrists held behind her back and her necked squeezed under his hand. She was grunting madly like a drug addict as her legs dangled and kicked wildly to each forceful upward thrust, bouncing like a rag doll. Then as the big man brutally sped up, my wife's eyes could clearly be seen rolling into the back of her head as she convulsed in orgasm, screaming like a lunatic.

z8cabQ.jpg


When the big man finally let Samantha down to take his well deserved rest, Richa slipped on the huge spikey strap-on and teased, "Now it's my turn... let me show you boys how to really wreck a cum slut."

With a grip of Samantha's hair in a ponytail, the plump blonde put my mindless wife back on her knees before ramming her with all she's got, slapping her ass and degrading her with all sorts of filthy names. Samantha was too worn out to get on her hands as she rested her face against the wooden deck. As Richa relentlessly pounded the luscious bitch, she taunted, "Yeah, this is what you want right? You want to be a high society party bitch. "

The sudden aggression had Samantha thrashing wildly as she flexed ass crying loudly, "Oh shit! Oh shit! Give it to me.... Give it to me..."

lesbian-bondage-strapon-7.gif


Every few hard thrusts, the devious blonde would switch off between Samantha's anal hole and her juicy pussy, never letting the cock slave a chance to cum. The harder my wife throbbed, the harder Richa pulled on her hips as the slut whore screamed in pleasure. Eventually my wife was so rabid, so desperate to cum, she got to her hands and knees and stared back at the sadistic bitch with her puppy eyes, begging loudly, "Please make me cum, ma'am! Please!!"

Grunting as she pounded Samantha's cunt, the devilish blonde shouted back, "Who? Who wants to cum?"

"The party bitch! The party bitch!" replied the mother of my children, much to my amazement, with her eyes locked on Richa, "I'm the party bitch! Please... make me cum!!"

523_1000.jpg


All the men cheered loudly when Richa finally fucked Samantha 'til she came jerking uncontrollably. But again, she would not give my wife any moment to rest. Shoving the thick hard strap-on cock back into Samantha's blooming anus, she started right back and hammered the meat bag into utter insanity. Then as the blonde woman held on to my petite wife, she sat down on the cushioned bench and bounced the little cum whore's anus on her rubber cock in reverse cowgirl while choking her with one hand and squeezing her perverted tits with the other. Each of the men then took turns coming up and pounding their hard stiff meat into Samantha's cunt as Richa wrecked that sphincter. The double stuffing pushed her past her limits as she growled loudly at each men,

"Fuck my holes! Hell yeah! Wreck me please!"

"Shit, yes... yes... I'm a fucking cunt slave!"

"Teach me a lesson! I'm a high class whore!"

Nude-Samantha-double-anal-fake-sex.jpg


samanthafuckedoutdoorsfake.jpg


Through most of it, Richa rotated between choking my wife and shoving fingers into her mouth as the lewd bitch eagerly sucked. Then a couple of men got onto the seats and stood on both sides of them, anxiously taking turns fucking my wife's dirty mouth with their meaty cocks. Whenever one cock was in her mouth, the other guy would rub his moist cocktip against her irritated burning nipples as she throbbed in reverse cowgirl with that huge spikey rubber cock in her ass. She was visibly gone with several swollen cocks taking turn in her cunt, nothing more than a cum addict at this point, muttering loudly, "Pleasure your cocks with my slut hole! I'm party cum bitch!"

Finally, the fat cook fucking Samantha's cunt couldn't hold it in anymore and squirted all over her tanned body from her pussy to her face. It even hit Richa's face behind her as she continued ramming that anus from beneath. Another guy pulled out of Samantha's mouth and squirted his hot cream on her forehead as the cum rolled down her face and into her lips while she moaned. Instantly, Richa pulled my wife's face to hers as they smeared the salty ooze between their sultry lips and squirming tongues.

As the two girls made out, one of the men rubbing his moist red cockhead on Samantha's burning nipples gave in and covered my wife's naughty tits with his sticky mess. Instinctively, my lovely wife smeared it all over her bare tits until they glistened in the sun. The big engineer pumped my wife with his monstrous cock until he unloaded deep into her womb, giving her a filthy cream pie. Then sticking his fingers into her cunt, he scooped out a glob and smeared it all over her groaning face. Eric was last and when he was ready to pop, he climbed onto the seat and ordered Samantha to look into his eyes with her mouth wide open. As my incoherent wife obediently complied, he filled her mouth to the brink with all his gunk before ordering the horny bitch to swallow it all.

I popped my load somewhere in between all that mess as I slouched there exhausted watching the gangfuck beneath my window. For a while, everyone pretty much passed out all over the deck. About almost half an hour later, they began to get up and the chef announced he will prepare dinner. Most of them just put their clothes back on, but Samantha was a complete mess both inside and out. When she came to, she squealed in shame and cried, "Help me! I.... I can't let my husband see me like this!"

Sam-R-P-%283%29_l.jpg


Giving my wife's ass a playful slap, Pragya turned to her and replied, "The water is still warm, come on let's take a dip. Grab an inflatable, you're probably very sore."

As I was coming back down from the 2nd floor in the cabin, I ran into Eric and Kanna. Without a word they both raised their hands and I high fived them on my way back on the deck. For the rest of the evening, nothing really happened. We had more alcohol and BBQ while the music played. Everyone was pretty normal except Samantha, who was extremely shy around me and couldn't really look at me in the eyes. I figured she was guilt ridden from yet another gangfuck behind my back. Strangely, I didn't feel any guilt at all for my part as I giggled at her obvious discomfort.

It was not that late, around 9 pm, when we pulled back into port. As we parted, Eric patted my back and stared at me with another smile of gratitude. Other than that, nobody really said anything except Pragya, who put her arms around me as they were leaving and whispered into my ear, "You are a very lucky man, don't you ever forget that."

19490082.cms


Samantha was just completely quiet in the car ride home, sitting there with a childish grin. Whenever I asked her what was on her mind, she just shook her head and said, "Nothing." However, she repeatedly mentioned, "So... this is what high society is like..."

Eventually she passed out and slept through most of the ride, I could only imagine how tired she was. Yet, when we got home that night, she actually jumped me. Like a voracious feline, she climbed on top of me on the living room sofa and purred, "Kids won't be back until tomorrow... I'm going to wreck you all night."

HotSamanthanudeTelugusexfakenakedbodypic-790x1024.jpg


And... she did.

================================================
 
Act III -- Utter Insanity

They say that if you have an itch, you should get it scratched. However, I've never really understood that reference because wouldn't the itch come back? In fact, I've come to know not only does the itch come back, sometimes it comes back even more irritated. I mean, for example, chicken pox. You know what moms say? "Don't scratch! It'll only get worse!!"

And I found out the hard way how true that statement is. I had an itch and that party on Eric's yacht scratched it just where it needed to be scratched as I watched the mother of my children reluctantly gangfucked until she lost all her dignity and became a mindless fuck meat. For a while the itch did go away, however it pushed my own sexual depravity even further. After the experience, Samantha had changed as well, not just in the voraciousness of her sexual appetite but also in how rough she wanted it. She began taunting me during sex with some of the most vulgar taunts I've ever heard coming out of her.

Samantha-Akkineni-nude-boobs-1-720x958.jpg


The more she teased me and the more filthy she became sexually, that itch in me just kept getting worse. I've never told my wife that I was involved in her previous experiences at the hands of Eric and his high society crowd and I don't think she ever figured it out on her own. As our sex life became more and more degenerate, I swore she must've often been fantasizing the gangfucks each time she rode my cock. The more she did, the more I began to fantasize her being wrecked by multiple men as well. More and more, I found my taste becoming sadistic. Not only did I want to see her humiliated and fucked, a strong deviant feeling started to grow in me to watch her sexually tortured, crying, and begging to cum.

At the time of our marriage then, we did explore a little into the BDSM area. I mean Samantha was no stranger to handcuffs, ball gags, and even some light spanking. As I divulged into this bottomless hole, I started researching in the internet forums on this topic. Eventually I realized that the itch was becoming out of control. Even at times when my wife would just be sitting there watching TV, I couldn't help but fantasize a group of sadistic perverts breaking in and fucking the shit out of her in our living room while she begged for mercy. I often salivate and even tremble at the thought of them breaking her shell of civility until she finally gave in to their cock punishment.

th


For weeks I agonized on what to do. Cold showers would only take you so far. I thought about asking my friend Eric again, but it didn't seem right. I didn't want it to become a regular thing with them. Then I thought perhaps I'll put up a **censored** ad in one of those kinky forums, seeing if anyone would be interested in roleplay. However, that also didn't sit well with me. I mean how do I even know if they are STD safe? Swinger clubs and websites also interested me, but again, I did not want this to turn into a lifestyle of something. As Jerry said, "I'll have to grow a mustache, get lotions, and orgy friends!"

Eventually without much options, I did end up spilling the beans while having a beer with Eric about my itch. I told him that I didn't want to involve him and his friends again, but I wanted to explore more into this area of my itch. He grinned like a mischievous boy with a naughty idea and replied, "SSssooo... you want to know what the high society folks are rrrrreeeeaaaallllyyyy into?"

With that he opened his wallet and gave me a business card from some company. Eric informed me as he handed the card over that he was a member of a club of some kind but they also did individual cases. I asked him what was the nature of the company, he flat out told me, "Wife training."

Intrigued by the suggestion, I browsed the company website for more information later that night. There was a wide variety of options, but most of it was not interesting to me. However, after some consideration, I decided to request a free consultation meeting. When I got the email reply, a representative offered to meet in person if I was serious. My heart was pounding like I was having a heart attack when I replied with a resounding, "Yes."

Shortly after, I met up with a representative in a coffee shop without my wife's knowledge. To my surprise, a very attractive brunette in a professional business attire introduced herself as Rakul. Puzzled I asked her why a woman, as the meeting itself was secretive and many outsiders would've mistaken it for an affair. She replied, "Well, typically husbands find it comforting to know women are involved in this business and they're not just handing their wives over to a bunch of horny men. Also, as this is a consultation meeting, men do respond more favorably to a woman."

Her response was more than impressive, both informative and professional. She handed me a brochure detailing her company. I was honestly surprised at how much of this I never knew about before. They had memberships for continuous customers but also accepted one time sessions. Their training packages were diverse and flexible. There were full week packages, 4 weekend packages, and of course membership maintenance packages that allow you to bring her back continuously to be retrained. She informed me most of the long term members were couples who were deeply involved in BDSM or husbands with "troubling" wives.

Clearing my throat, I told her I wasn't looking to train my wife per say, I was happy with our marriage and that I was just looking for something, something to sooth an itch. Intrigued, she asked me for more details and I just let it all out--the secret gangfucks I put my wife through, my fantasies of her being wrecked in an invasion, and my sudden sadistic desire to see her sexually tormented until she became an incoherent fuck meat. As I detailed my fetish, I could visibly tell she was aroused when she bit her lips and shuffled her legs.

rakulpreetsingh-1557124209.jpg


After a drink of water, she replied, "You... definitely have a very kinky taste. I suggest we do a custom package for you, a one time deal. Now, not just because I'm speaking for the company, but going with us is the right choice. All our clients and participants are required to submit medical tests prior to each session so we are in a completely safe environment."

Intrigued by her offer, I asked for more details and she brought out her tablet and opened a form. In a professional tone she stated, "So for the base of your session, we'll have her bound and taken care of by our professional, 'masters.' They'll bound her, drill her, tease her, until she becomes so sexually sensitive that the mere touch of her skin will send her body into a spasm. You like that?"

Taking a gulp, I croaked, "Hell yeah..."

Then she continued, "Well, let's get to the specifics and check off what you will allow."

I virtually agreed to everything--whipping, anal, spanking, choking, electric shock, bondage, suspension, the works. The more I agreed to, the more visibly turned on Rakul seemed. Eventually, taking a deep breath, she replied, "She sounds like... a lot of fun. Ok, so would you like her drugged through the experience?"

rakul-preet-singh-pic.jpg


Shaking my head, I told her, "Oh no no... I want her to experience everything, fully alert."

Pleased with my response, she then asked, "Then... am I right to assume you don't want her face covered?"

The question had me pausing for a moment as I pondered. Do I really want men in the city to recognize my wife on the streets? But then Rakul informed me that all clients signed a privacy clause and that, "It is a big city anyways."

Seeing that I was still unsure, she then suggested, "Well, if you want maximum humiliation, I suggest no masks, no blindfolds, etc... As you've said, fully alert to what is happening."

Reluctantly, I agreed to her delight. Finally she tallied it up and showed me the price.

AdvancedEdibleGentoopenguin-size_restricted.gif


My jaw dropped as I had not anticipated it would cost this much. I guess that is why this is a luxury only the rich could enjoy. Looking at my concern, Rakul then offered, "You know, we could do this for free."

Startled I asked why and she continued with a smile, "From what you've told me about your desire, I think you will like what I have to offer. Your wife will be trained by professionals, but after she becomes an insatiable fuck whore, I'm sure you want to see her in action devouring cocks? Those... will be done by members. Now typically, this is a swinger benefit we offer to full members and women involved are wives of members. However, every now and then we need to offer them... fresh meat. And besides, Asian women are always a bonus as they are rare in our business. What do you think?"

It seemed pretty much exactly what I was looking for while I sat grinning like a schoolboy. Taking that as my reply she then asked, "So I assume you also want to fuck your wife after she becomes a mindless savage beast? Now, do you want first dib or last?"

ti5gxh1q8h551.gif


Puzzled I inquired her meaning and she explained, "You can either be the first to fuck her after the torment session before the other men or you can be the last one after she had endured all their cocks. Some husbands want first because they don't want sloppy seconds. But others, which I'm picking up is more like you, want her last after her total humiliation. Oh, I should let you know also, all the members and yourself will be wearing masks so she won't know who you are."

In a sadistic tone, I replied, "After."

She finalized the draft and then handed over the tablet asking me to check the consent box and sign. As I held the tablet, the thought ran through me--Could I really do this? Could I really sell my young sexy wife into sexual torment and gangfuck by a mob of perverted men?

Well, I wouldn't be telling you this story if I didn't. That would just be cruel to tease you all this way, right? After signing I asked her how this would be done and she told me they will be having a formal gathering in a couple of weeks at a country club. I will get the invitation in the mail under the guise as a country club invitation. Then... just leave the rest to them.

The following two weeks were agonizing. I could not look at Samantha without growing a raging hard on knowing what was about to happen to her that coming weeKannad. She was completely clueless to my sadistic plan that at times I felt guilty and wanted to cancel. A few times she noticed I was staring blankly at her and asked if I was alright. Snapping out of my fantasy, I just smiled and told her, "Nothing, just admiring what a fuckable piece of meat you are."

Samantha-Latest-Hot-Workout-Photos-At-Gym-3.jpg


When that weeked finally arrived, my balls were blue as fuck. Samantha was excited because it was a chance for her to dress up again. When she came out of the bedroom, my heart dropped to my stomach. She was wearing a soft long red dress with thin spaghetti straps and dual side slits, one on each side up to her hips. Though not as hot in style as the backless halter she wore before at Eric's party, but the red dress enhanced the glow of her olive color skin and the satin soft cloth hugged every curve of her luscious body. Her black silky hair was up and she wore a pair of high stilettos showing off those slim toned legs through the dual side slits. She looked like an exquisite model and I almost came in my pants knowing in a few hours she would become a completely demoralized cock slave.

We arrived at the country club after a short drive and it was fancier than I had anticipated. They valet parked our car and we went in with every man staring at my hot fuckable wife. There were classical music, sandwiches on toothpicks, and of course wine. Being Samantha was already a light drinker, I knew it wouldn't take much for her to get drunk. However part way into the party as I was alone while she was in the bathroom, Rakul came up to me with 2 glasses of champagne. Looking deviously at me she asked, "Are you ready for the night of your life? Remember, the right one is for her."

rakul-preet-singh-asks-not-to-squeeze-into-a-glass-slipper-202002-1582278842.jpg


Puzzled, I was about to inquire when Rakul answered, "Don't worry the effects won't last long, she'll be fully awake once we get started."

When my wife came out, I handed her the glass and she drank it without any suspicion. In only about 5 minutes, she began to feel faint and asked to sit down. I took her to a couch in the corner of the room before she passed out in my arms. That was when Rakul showed up again and helped me carry Samantha in our arms out of the room. Some patrons noticed and Rakul replied with a smile, "She had a bit too much to drink, we'll settle her in one of the guest rooms."

However as we walked out of the party, she led us to an elevator and took us down into the basement. There she took me into a dark but clean room with an examination chair in one corner, tables and counter against the walls, and a blank space in the middle. When I took a closer look, though dark I could clearly see sex toys, whips, and other paraphilia on those tables and counters. There were 2 men waiting in the room, wearing dark robes and facial masks. Rakul introduced me to them as Master Yoshi, a short and older fella, and Evan, a tall well-built young man. It was kind of weird because they looked so mysterious in their masks but when they shook my hand and greeted me, they sounded friendly like any normal person. Then handing me a mask and robe, Rakul told me I get to observe in person much to my delight.

Master Yoshi appeared to be one of those Japanese bondage masters, in mere seconds he tied a rope around above and below Samantha's breasts, securing her arms to her sides, and then binding her forearms together horizontally across her lower back from behind with the same rope. Then from her bound forearms he pulled the rope up through a hook above in the ceiling and they both hoisted my wife's limp passed out body until she was suspended bent over with her feet dangling on the floor. Popping her firm round tits from the dress top, he turned and looked at me before commenting, "This yours? Shit... fucking nice..."

SAM-BONDAGE-6.jpg


I was beaming with pride and horny like a jackrabbit as this stranger molested my passed out wife's gorgeous tender breasts. He squeezed them gently while rubbing his thumbs back and forth across her nipples until they became hard and dark. A moan slipped out of Samantha as he toyed with her but she was still completely out. Meanwhile, Master Evan spooned up behind my wife and reached into her dress from a side slit before fondling her unaware pussy. He rubbed her panties against the clit in a circular motion until her body began to squirm in rhythm. I had a free reign to walk around and got as close to the action as possible while these men worked my passed out wife.

In about 10 minutes, Samantha began to wake up, still groggy and not knowing what was happening. Her sexual arousal was visible on her face while she bit her lips and moaned to their touch. However, once she had gained enough consciousness, her expression turned into fear and panic as she shouted out, "What... what the fuck?!? What's going on!?!"

Master Yoshi was solid as hell, made no reactions but just kept molesting those reluctant titties while he stared into my wife's frightened face with his mask on. Then looking right at her, he asked, "What is your name?"

Samantha completely ignored his question and kept on shouting, "Let go of me, you sick fucks! What the hell is this!?!?"

Suddenly, she grimaced in pain as Master Yoshi pinched both her nipples hard. Then he addressed her again, "Speak when you are spoken to. Don't fucking talk back, bitch. Now, what is your name?"

Whimpering in defeat, my wife squealed, "Samantha..."

Squeezing her nipples again, Master Yoshi ordered, "Louder."

Cringing her eyes tightly, the helpless prey loudly proclaimed, "My name is Samantha."

Satisfied, Master Yoshi tapped her face lightly and replied, "Good. That's the good girl."

Immediately, but with a much more compliant tone, Samantha continued posing questions to them. However, the men ignored her and got to work. Master Evan grabbed a huge dildo covered with rubber spikes and showed it to her bewildered eyes as she gasped in a trembling voice, "Oh nononono... you can't do that..."

Ignoring my pathetic wife's plea, he stripped her thong panties to her ankles and started forcefully punishing her cunt from behind with the spiked rubber cock as she flexed her hips and groaned loudly to each thrust, "Ohhhh fuck! What are you doing!?!? No... no... fuck!!"

As my wife hung there from her tied arms in the back, barely standing on her stilettos and taking the hard dildo fuck, Master Yoshi grabbed her chin and taunted, "You like that, don't you slut? Then you'll love this."

Then taking a small egg vibrator and taping it right on her moist clit, Master Evan turned it on and kept dildo fucking the shit out of her. The sudden pulsing pleasure on her clit sent Samantha immediately into overdrive as she gasped for air like a fish out of water. As she viciously squirmed and whimpered with her mouth open, Master Yoshi then shoved the longest and thickest soft dildo I've ever seen into her mouth. Next, pulling her hair back so he had full access down her throat, he forcefully throat-fucked the helpless bitch while she gagged and choked. It was a surreal scene, watching my petite wife being double fucked on both ends with dildos as she hung there like a piece of meat.

Samantha-Akkineni-armpit-torture-with-vibrator-nipple-cliped-naked-bondage.jpg


Master Yoshi waved me over and without needing any instructions, I started milking Samantha's slutty breasts while she squealed and choked. Drool was running down her neck to her spectacular breasts as we molested her tender flesh. Then taking over the soft dildo, I viciously fucked my wife's throat, giving Master Yoshi a brief rest. When he came back, he snapped on a pair of chained nipple clamps on the meat slut's sore irritated hard nipples, sending her screaming on the dildo lodged in her throat. She came, several times, jerking violently as we tormented her.

When it became clear Samantha was about to cum, they pulled the dildos out and removed the egg vibrator from her clit as she whimpered in disappointment while coughing out saliva all over her face and tits. However, before she had a chance to speak, Master Yoshi bent one of her legs and tied it at the knee with another rope before suspending it from the ceiling as well, leaving her standing on one foot and her pussy completely exposed. Looking right into Samantha's eyes again, he retorted, "Dildo is one thing, but women love the feeling of flesh."

Out of breath, my wife stared in disbelief, shaking her head side to side squealing, "No no no no no.... don't touch me! Don't you dare!"

Taking two fingers, Master Yoshi immediately jammed it up Samantha's juicy cunt and started rapidly and forcefully bringing her to a quick reluctant orgasm. She gasped and screamed as her juice sprayed out from her throbbing pussy to his delight. Master Evan then took his turn, repeating the same thing, bringing her to a 2nd hard orgasm within only seconds. Looking at me, the two invited me to give it a try and I was delighted. However I did not have the skills and it took me several minutes of hard fingering before Samantha came again, screaming, "OMG! OMG! OMG!! Oh you sick fucks!! Oh fuck!"

Samantha-fake-tamil-pussy-fingering-sex-1.jpg


Then Master Evan invited me to do it one more time as he shoved his 2 wet fingers right into Samantha's unsuspecting anus. Delighted, we both finger fucked her holes while Master Yoshi grabbed her face and jammed his wet fingers deep into her throat. With three of us brutally ravaging all her senses, she couldn't help but grunt in pleasure and agony onto those wet fingers. As my wife was cumming again, Master Yoshi quickly pulled his fingers out of her mouth and to my shock, vomit spewed all over the floor while she cried in shame. Taking a fistful of her hair, Master Yoshi lightly slapped her face a few times and asked her, "Are you a compliant cock slave?"

Still with us rhythmically fingering her two cock holes below, Samantha replied in a daze, "No... I'm a wife... I'm married... I'm not a cock slave..."

In a deep sadistic tone he replied, "You... will be."

As my poor wife hung there recuperating from the fingering session, Master Evan brought out a huge cock vibrator. It was as long as the dildo, but almost twice the thickness. When Samantha heard the buzzing sound, a sudden alertness came back to her as she frantically tried to turn her head to see, whimpering, "Wait... wait.... Wait..."

Ignoring Samantha's desperate plea, Master Evan slowly stretched open the cock prey's cunt lips like I've never seen before, with her pussy lips tightly wrapped around the thick rubber shaft. A reluctantly long slow moan escaped my wife's mouth as she felt the vibrator push into her flesh. Then with her eyes closed, she groaned softly with her mouth open as the sadistic master pumped the meat slut's dripping hole in a steady pace. However, once the whole ginormous shaft was buried deep within and the vibration was jacked up to high, those groans turned into unrelenting screams of ecstasy. Still bound by the suspending ropes, Samantha's body thrust and jerked while Master Evan ravaged her cunt with that buzzing rubber cock. Grabbing her neck and slapping her a few times, Master Yoshi informed her, "We're going to stretch your limits beyond anything you've experienced before."

tumblr_n1tf63Fykd1t1t59ro6_400.gif


There was no reaction from my pathetic wife, she was fully submerged in the fucking like a mindless animal. Delighted at her behavior, I choked her neck and tugged tightly on her hair while she buckled to the hard fucking. She looked absolutely amazing in that slutty red dress, tied up suspended, and standing only on one foot. As Master Evan sped up even more, her eyes finally rolled to the back of her head as she whispered softly to herself, "omg... omg... omg...."

Then without warning, Master Yoshi grabbed the chain clamped on her nipples and gave it a hard tug, instantly sending her screaming in orgasm. At the same time Master Evan suddenly stopped and let go of the vibrator. Looking at me, he pointed to it as I gasped in surprise. It was lodged in there so tightly, it didn't even slip an inch when he let go. Then he nodded towards her cunt and I eagerly took the vibrator handle and continued where he left off. Grabbing a fistful of her hair, I pumped her hard as she grunted in divine pleasure.

Master Yoshi slapped Samantha a few more times and when she opened her eyes, he dangled a small egg vibrator attached to an alligator clamp in her face. Pleading with a pathetic frown, Samantha begged desperately, "No... no... no... what are you going to do?!?"

"Oh... just going to release the slut in you...," he retorted with a sinister tone.

Samantha-Akkineni-private-torture-photo-naked-tied-bondage-pic.jpg


With that, he snapped the alligator clamp with the egg vibrator right onto her throbbing clit as I kept ramming the shit out of her cunt with the massive cock vibrator. While the egg vibrator buzzed, it jerked and tugged on her tender clit by the rough metal clamp, sending her screaming and drooling like a mad dog. I've never heard Samantha scream like this before, it was wild and a little frightening. After several minutes, her body came hard, jerking and twitching like a seizure before going completely limp.

They left my wife there hanging like a meat in a butcher's shop before finally letting her down, removing the clamped vibrator from her clit, and untying her. Being freed suddenly brought the fight back into the mother of my children as she struggled while they stripped that magnificent red dress off along with her panties. All they left her with was the garter belt, stockings, and stilettos along with the metal chain still clamped on each end to her harden nipples. Cuffing her wrists together with a leather cuff in the front, they hoisted her arms up towards the ceiling until she was standing slightly bent over on her high heels. I have to admit, this had always been my favorite view of my wife, watching her body stretched out like that.

(MyPornSnap.top)_samantha-akkineni-bondage-hot-sex-hd-image.jpg


As I stood there drooling at the sight of my horny tramp's toned body flexing and twitching in her bindings, Master Evans shoved an egg vibrator into each of her love holes before slipping the thong panties back on. Then while she twerked and whimpered in sexual frustration, he dangled an alligator clamp chained with a small metal weight in her face. Biting her lips, Samantha squealed at the sight of the thing with a mixture of lustful desire and a fear of losing to her inner slut.

Then as Master Evans pulled her panties aside and sadistically clamped the device on my wife's red pulsing clit, she cringed in pain before releasing a sensual gasp. Since there was already a metal chain clipped on each end to her big red nipples, another metal weight was then simply hung on it. The sudden feeling of the weight swaying between her titties sent Samantha squealing and moaning as her body spazed and jerked. My heart was pounding in excitement at her agony, pondering at the depth of her limit. When Master Evan brought out a ball gag, Master Yoshi replied, "Nahh... that won't be necessary, let her scream."

Then the old master took out a small bullwhip and began mercilessly whipping the bound slave's round succulent ass. With every lash, the cum slut screamed and jerked before whimpering in pain and pleasure as the weight dangled on her nipples and clit. The sight of my helpless wife taking the punishment had my cock throbbing in my pants, aching to be stroked. Yet I couldn't just publicly whip it out. It made me wonder, which one of us was really being tortured?

pic_442_big.jpg


As Master Yoshi kept whipping the shit out of her, Master Evan grabbed her chin and ordered her, "I heard you're a whore tease? Whore teases get punished. We're going to train you until you learn how to please a man."

With her eyes cringed shut to the sexual torment, Samantha whimpered aimlessly back, "I'm not a whore tease... ug... omg... I'm not..."

Every second the egg vibrators were buzzing in her holes, my wife's legs were becoming weaker and weaker as she hung there by her wrists. She was so wet, her love juice could be seen trailing down her thighs as she took each lash. Her face was an expression of desperation, knowing every passing minute they were closer to cracking her open like thieves to a bank vault and reaching the sweet reward of her inner slut.

When Master Evans handed me the whip, I gladly took over and whipped Samantha in a frenzy as she moaned and yelped. Taking a jug of water, Master Evan then poured it into her screaming mouth as she choked and coughed. He repeated it a couple more times until I realized her ass was twerking as she came.

Moments later, as I continued whipping my wife, Master Yoshi asked her, "Are you a good little meat whore?"

Though completely in a dazed sexual trance, to my surprise she still mumbled back, "Fuck you... fuck you all."

Delighted with her response, Master Yoshi replied, "Good. Hate to end the session so early."

SamanthaRuthPrabhunudebondagepussyxxxshow.jpg


We gave her another little break as she hung there lifelessly still with the weights clamped tightly her nipples and clit. Then taking everything off and out of her, they stripped the meat slut completely naked before bringing her over to the examination chair. It looked like a dental chair with the leg section in 2 separate pieces and can be spread apart. After placing Samantha down in the seat, they secured her wrists and ankles to the leather straps. Once again, my petite wife was bound and helpless as I drooled in sadistic anticipation.

The first thing they did in this session was attaching this weird looking thing to each of her already irritated hard nipples. They looked like clear upside down cups with a rubber tube attached to the top. The tubes were connected to a machine nearby and when they turned it on, I realized it was an electric nipple pump. Samantha's nipples were already engorged and irritated from our training earlier, I did not think they could get any bigger. However, boy was I wrong when the machine started stretching and pulling them longer and larger than I've ever seen before. As her nipples became redder and harder in the glass vacuum cups, my wife writhed and moaned in sexual agony, "Oh my god... what... what are you sick fucks doing to my nipples!!"

Handing me another dildo, Master Yoshi asked me to fuck her mouth while he went to get another toy. So I grabbed Samantha's face and shoved that dildo deep into her throat while taunting in a disguising voice, "You love a good cock in your throat don't you?"

When he returned, Master Yoshi brought over what appeared to be a power drill with a fat dildo attached. He turned it on right in front of Samantha's eyes as she watched in horror at how fast the thing pulsed forward and back. Screaming onto the dildo in her throat, she tried pleading through her muffled groans while Master Evan spread her juicy cunt lips open and guided the huge dildo into her. It was as big as what we used on her before as her pussy lips wrapped tightly around it. Then the moment he turned it on, Samantha spazed and screamed, arching her back while clenching her fists tightly. She was jerking wildly and violently like a sex crazed maniac, cumming instantly over and over again with her cupped titties bouncing into the air.

SamanthaAkkinenipussylipandnippletiedbdsmbondagephoto.jpg


After a couple of minutes, they stopped the machine for a few seconds as tears and sweat dripped from her body. Then immediately they turned the thing back on as she screamed again in ecstasy. They repeated this cycle a few times, each time extending the duration and sending my wife to cum heaven as the room filled with her screams and cries. Finally on the last try, they left it in there almost twice as long as Samantha pulled tightly on her bonds while squealing like a pig. All her muscles flexed at the same time as her sweaty body arched with her titties heaved into the air. When they finally stopped, Master Evan placed another one of those suction things right onto her clit.

As my helpless wife writhed and squirmed to her overstretched clit, Master Yoshi then inserted the same dildo drill into her anus. Even though the dildo was slippery with her cum juice, it took a while for him to stretch the tight anal ring around it. Once he got half of it in, he turned it on and slowly pressed the whole thing in as it pumped her anus in a brutally rapid force. Oh, shit, that was a sight worth savoring as she twitched, screaming, "Oh my fucking god! You sick fucks!!! OH GOD! OH GOD!"

They fucked her anus in the same pattern, a few minutes on and a few seconds rest. I've never seen Samantha cum so much and so hard before, it was everything I had hoped for. Is it wrong for a husband to say he had never seen his wife as beautiful as this? Finally when they were done, they removed the 3 suction devices as her overly sensitive body continued jerking involuntarily. My mouth wouldn't stop salivating at the sight of those swollen fat nipples--bright red, thick, and 2 inches long. Her clit was also equally swollen much to my delight.

Samsquirt0151e6e9b5eaa85adc.jpg


I thought they were done before Master Yoshi then attached an alligator clamp to each of her over engorged nipples and clit. Each clamp had a wire that was connected to yet another machine. Telling me to step back a bit, he turned it on and to my amazement, shocks of electricity ravaged Samantha's body through her most sensitive spots. She went absolutely crazy, arching her back screaming as if her whole body was lifting off the chair.

They only turned it on for a few seconds before turning it off, but then repeated it several times as she spazed uncontrollably, screaming loudly as she came, "Oh fuck! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"

When they paused for a longer break, Samantha was begging them in sobbing whimpers, "No more, please... no more... you're driving me crazy... please, let me keep some dignity."

Smiling at the cum slave, Master Yoshi replied, "Your lips say no, your body says yes. Look at it, twitching and squirming even when we're not touching you. You have the body of one insatiable meat whore and we're going to feed it until it comes out to play."

Biting her lips as she gasped to his words, Samantha responded, "Please... What do you want?! You want to fuck me? Then just fuck me. But please... you're going to break me if you don't stop."

However, they were obviously not done yet. Uncuffing my wife, they flipped over so she was kneeling on the chair before securing her wrists together with cuffs at the top of the chair and her ankles apart on the bottom. Then handing me the fat cock vibrator from earlier, Master Evan asked me to fuck her pussy with it in which I gladly complied. Samantha purred like a kitten as I eagerly pumped her overstretched cunt with that vibrator. It was mild compared to what she had just endured.

While she rocked softly on the chair, Master Evan brought back the drilling pump and shoved it into her anus. When she felt the sadistic drill pulsing rapidly in her again, she pulled tightly against her restraints while screaming and twitching in unrelenting ecstasy. That was when Master Yoshi turned on the electric shocker again, sending volts through her nipples and clit as she went fucking insane. She was screaming and grunting like an out of control mindless beast, drooling out of her mouth while jerking on all fours. We let her rest in intervals and continued the triple torment as her body took all she could take, being ripped to shreds by the multitudes of orgasm.

Finally at one point while everything was on--the vibrator in her cunt, the drill in her ass, and the electricity through her clit and nipples; Samantha gave in and frantically screamed, "I'M A GOOD MEAT SLAVE!! OH fuck.. oh fuck... please!! I'M A FUCKING GOOD MEAT SLAVE!!"

Everything just stopped as Master Yoshi grabbed her face and asked, "Who? What?"

Samsquirt02.jpg


Panting out of breath and dripping with sweat, my wife defeatedly replied, "Samantha.... Samantha's a good meat slave..."

Satisfied, they removed everything and even uncuffed her as she lay there in the chair still gasping for air. Master Yoshi asked me to touch her skin and when I did, my conquered wife immediately jerked and moaned like a sultry whore. With a grin, he replied, "I think she's ready."

With her eyes half open, Samantha inquired, "Ready... for what?"

"Cocks...," Master Yoshi replied with a sadistic smirk.

Though she was limp when they brought her to the floor, her body continued to twitch and jerk on its own. Cuffing her wrists together in the front with the leather cuffs again, they put her arms straight up until she was kneeling submissively in the middle of the room. Then the two masters surrounded her before spreading their robes open and pulling out their engorged cocks. With her bound wrists stretched above her head, Samantha stared pathetically at their bobbing hard meats while visibly frustrated with a little fight still in her. However, when I knelt down next to her and ran my hands up and down her soft goosebumped skin, her body began twitching involuntarily as she gave in to the lust. The two masters stood there with their arms crossed as their swollen cocks bobbed in front of my wife's innocent eyes. Then in a confident voice, one of them ordered, "Beg for it."

With my hands milking Samantha's overly sensitive long hard nipples and her body responding to the conditioning, there was no hesitation on her part as my wife stared with a frown and begged like a desperate mutt. The two sadistically kept their juicy cocks just inches out of reach from her face, making her begs more and more desperate as she salivate like a hungry mutt. Finally, with my lusty wife groaning and squirming on her knees, they gave her what she craved.

Samantha-Akkineni-new-naked-sex-xxx-latest-fake-01.jpg


Like an obedient pet, Samantha licked their cockheads before taking them mouthful at a time. She was voracious, rocking her body back and forth on her knees as she savored those cocks. The whole time she would not take her eyes off theirs until they couldn't handle it anymore and took her on all fours while she begged like a pathetic sex addict, "Please... please fuck my pussy! Oh yes! Fuck, give me cocks!"

The two must've been horny as hell holding it in during the training session, pumping the shit out of her in all sorts of positions as she screamed like a vulgar slut. They were brutal with her, choking and slapping her flesh as they rammed their eager cocks in and out of both her overly sensitive holes. Samantha took it like a pro, grunting and thrusting savagely like a mindless beast. And they would not let up the degradation, at one point ordering the little tramp as they pumped her in both of her slut holes, "Aren't you going to thank us for fucking you?"

In a daze with her eyes closed as she rode the two fury cocks, what was left of my wife mouthed repeatedly, "Thank you... oh.. ug... thank you... for fucking me... thank you... ug.. ug..."

samantha-nude-photos-8.jpg


Unsatisfied, Master Evans ordered her to open her eyes and commanded, "Now thank us for training your pussy on how to take cocks."

With her eyes open staring down at him ravaging her cunt while Master Yoshi hammered her anus, my wife actually whimpered out those words in between each of their double thrusts, "UG... ug... th... thank you... oh god.. thank you for... training my pussy... to take cocks!!!"

I had never seen Samantha behave so viciously before, unrelentingly jerking and throbbing with their rhythm the whole time. After they finished deep in her cunt and anus, Master Yoshi pulled her face up by the hair and asked, "What are you?"

In a tired daze while still panting and gasping for air, she whimpered pitifully, "I'm a cock loving meat whore..."

With a grin, they both gave me the "ok" sign before Master Yoshi muttered again, "Oh the cumslut is definitely ready."

Looking up again in confusion, Samantha whimpered, "Ready for what?"

"Customers," Master Yoshi replied with a sick evil grin as seemingly reality hit my wife again.

As Samantha tried to slip away on her knees and bound wrists, the moment we touched her skin, her body jerked and spazed and she knew she was officially a slave to her flesh. She was not going anywhere, her body was not going to let her. It wanted cocks and there was nothing she could do to curb the appetite. Removing her leather cuffs, Master Evan knelt down and stared right into her face before ordering, "Yeah... you're a fine piece of ass, made for breeding. You want to be bred, don't you? By multiple cocks?"

Her reaction was memorable, a combination of defiance and depravity. She was still wrestling with it before her body gave in and in a desperately defeated whimper, she replied, "Yes sir..."

Big-boobs-Samantha-naked-bathroom-photo-fakes.jpg


In a stern voice, Master Yoshi asked again, "Yes what?"

Biting her lips as her body squirmed rhythmically, my insatiable slut of a wife responded, "Please... please breed me..."

Then like a well-trained pet, she obediently crawled on all fours as Master Evan led her out of the room with a fistful of her hair in a ponytail. He took Samantha into a bright and padded room, even the walls were padded like a cell in an insane asylum, and left her there alone. I was escorted to a smaller room adjacent to it by Master Yoshi where I could observe through the one way window mirror. The room was quite exquisite, like a hotel lounge with soft furniture and carpet. Removing my mask, I took a seat in anticipation of what was about to happen.

Within minutes, a door to the padded room opened and a fat naked masked man came in with an already raging hard-on. He was so fucking horny, approaching my wife so aggressively like an angry ape, that Samantha was visibly a little frightened. Squealing softly, she crawled to a corner before being dragged back into the middle of the room like a piece of meat. Despite her struggling, the moment he touched her skin she jerked and moaned as her body betrayed her. My cock was achingly swollen knowing my poor wife had no idea what was really awaiting her rest of the evening.

My goodness, the fat pig was savage, squatting above my wife as she took his brutal pumping on all fours. Watching her going through a bunch of sex toys was one thing, but literally watching other men mounting my wife was something else. It was way better than a video. And what really pushed me over the edge? Was she was literally gone, more than any of the previous experiences. Whatever was left of her dignity was gone, she was a rabid cock machine and fucked like a demonic beast. Her expression was a mixture of lustful desire and just mindless savagery, as these men enjoyed every bit of her tender flesh while she grunted and drooled like a senseless mutt in heat. The fat man fucked my petite meat sack for a good 15 minutes before cumming all over her body while she twitched and whimpered for more.

Samantha-Akkineni-painful-ass-fucked-naked-doggy-style-sex-saggy-boobs-pic.jpg


Within minutes he was replaced by another customer as Samantha moaned in depravity while her body satisfied the appetite. She was fucking amazing, thrusting and pushing back like a bitch on fire while sweat covered her flesh from top to bottom. What I remember from this guy was he brought her up to the mirror and fucked her with her tits and face pressed right against the glass. I had a full view of my wife's magnificently toned flesh being wrecked right in front of me as the glass fogged from her breath and her moans vibrated through the glass surface, amplifying into my room.

Sexy-Samantha-ass-fucking-actress-latest-fake-image.jpg


By the 5th man, whatever coherency she had left was fucked out of her. She was ravenous yet submissive--aggressively fucking back, playing with her own tits, and biting her lips while she grunted and growled. Suddenly, the door to the observation room opened and Rakul walked in and sat next to me, asking, "Enjoying the show?"

Squirming in sweat and panting with my heart racing, I replied, "Oh fuck yes! But I thought it was supposed to be a gangbang?"

With an angelic smile, she replied, "These are privileged members. They have one-on-one status. Don't worry, the gangfuck is coming."

Then with a wicked smirk, she looked at my bulged before unbuckling me without even asking. Stroking my cock expertly, she teased, "Don't be so shy. This is a private booth. You can enjoy the show."

Rakul-Preet-Singh-handjob-black-cock-topless-boobs-show-640x623.jpg


I really didn't have much of a choice, my cock was achingly sore from the moment we arrived. Now watching my wife taking meat behind that glass, my body was in no position to stop this brunette beauty from pleasuring me. As I groaned to her strokes, she whispered into my ears, "When I interviewed you, the only thought that ran through my mind was how lucky your wife is."

With that she leaned down and engulfed my whole cock, sucking the knob like a juicy peach. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as she worked me like a pro. However, there was a moment of hesitation in me and I told her this wasn't right. Looking seductively into my eyes, she retorted, "Um... by the end of the night, your wife would've taken around 20 or more cocks. I don't think what we're doing here really constitutes cheating by comparison, don't you think?"

Then she got on her knees between my legs and deep-throated my whole meat while staring right into my eyes. She was an expert and I could feel her gag reflexes on my cockhead as she held my whole shaft in her throat for several seconds. When she finally pulled off my cock, she taunted me, "This isn't part of the contract by the way. I just wanted your cock. Do you have a problem with bad girls?"

Rakul-Preet-Singh-sucking-nude-cock-actress-hot-blowjob-sexy-boobs-pic.jpg


Without a word, I pushed her forward until she was on all fours facing the glass before pulling up her business skirt and yanking her panties to her knees. This bad girl needed to be punished and I was more than happy to comply. While she stared at me with her soft eyes, I rammed my engorged cock deep into her dripping cunt and started brutally pounding her brains out. She moaned in ecstasy while looking through the glass as Samantha took another meat for our sadistic pleasure.

(MyPornSnap.top)_nude-fake-boobs-rakul-preet-singh-pundai-fucked-naked-sexy-leg.jpg


I pumped the brunette bitch on all fours for several minutes before pulling out and sitting back in the chair, panting in agony. I had been horny the whole day and knew I wasn't going to last long. However, with no intention of giving me a rest, she climbed right back on top of me and instantly sat down on my cock before riding me like a steed. Opening her blouse, I buried my face into her plump juicy tits as she buckled wildly and moaned uncontrollably. She planted a kiss on my lips and groaned into my mouth as she came, squeezing my cock so hard with her cunt I couldn't help but spewed deep into her.

Then slithering off me and back on her knees, she licked it all clean as I was about to pass out. Giggling at me she replied, "Don't worry, it'll be a while before Samantha is done with them. You'll be hard again then so you can fuck the shit out of her."

Rakul-Preet-Singh-nude-fake-80.jpg


I actually did pass out, I don't remember how long. When I came to, Samantha was in the middle of a meat sandwich, being wrecked out of mind and covered with cum from head to toe. She was completely unrecognizable as a depraved fuck slut, far contrasting earlier tonight when she was wearing her evening gown and looking like an exquisite model. I noticed Rakul left me a couple of red bulls and a sandwich, which I eagerly gobbled down. In a few minutes, Rakul came in again and offered, "You can go in right now if you like. You don't have to wait for them to finish."

Helping me undress, she then put the mask back on before leading me to the door. Upon entering the room, I realized immediately this was so much better than watching from behind the glass. The sound was clearer and unmuffled as my wife's every grunt and moan bounced off the walls. The men were like ravenous beasts as they viciously devoured her without mercy. But the most difference? Was the smell. The whole room smelled like animal sex.

Samantha-two-holes-fucked-naked-boobs-taking-cum-HBD-gangbang.jpg


I actually don't enjoy participating in gangbangs, call it a **censored** fetish. However, I stroked as I watched since there were around 10 men, so not all of them were engaged at the same time. It was one hell of a sight though, I tell you. At one point if it weren't for her loud unrestrained moaning, I couldn't even tell she was in the meat mess, brutally fucked into insanity. She was in the midst of all these men, just being stuffed in every hole and with a cock in every hand. Not only so, some of them were rubbing their throbbing meats on her feet and even fucking the inside of her bent elbows and knees. I actually saw three of them trying to shove their cocks into her mouth at the same time while she was rubbing two more against her milky tits.

These men were relentless in their taunts as they tried to break her,

"Does your husband know he married a meat whore?"

"Come on, leave your marriage and be our fuck slave!"

"We're going to impregnate you bitch!"

Most of the time, Samantha couldn't reply even if she wanted to, with cocks constantly being shoved down her throat. But the few times she did, I could audibly hear her whimpering back, "Yes! Yes! I'm a meat whore! Stretch my cunt! Fill my ass! Fuck me! Rip me apart!" before immediately engulfing another cock in her mouth while continuously stroking others as her holes got pounded.

PicsArt_06-14-10.46.07.jpg


When the last guy finished off, they all left at the same time. There in the middle of the room lying in a puddle of cum, sweat, and tears was my Samantha. Not only was she covered in cum, but she was actually coughing out more from her mouth as her body continued to twitch and jerk on its own. She was wrecked like I've never seen before, her skin red with hand marks and cum oozing out of every hole. Her anus actually bloomed from how many cocks she took in there. I was a little worried she might recognize me even with the mask since she knew my body well. However, she was pretty dazed and out of it, probably couldn't see well with all the cum in her eyes.

It was one fucking disgusting sight, just the way I wanted. As I leaned down and pressed my weight on her, she groaned in reply, "Fuck no more... please... "

Choking her neck I slapped her and shouted, "Shut the fuck up you worthless trash."

Grabbing my wrists, she whimpered at my forcefulness as her body grinded in lust beneath me. With a fistful of her cum stained hair, I stared at her cream covered face as I plowed my cock deep into her. Then while she squealed and moaned, I brutally pounded my man meat in and out of her overused pussy. Despite being wrecked the whole night, I could feel her cunt squeezing my cock with every thrust. Then grabbing her ankles, I pressed them down to the mat and fucked her spread open as she whimpered to my forceful pumps while digging her nails deep into my back. In the midst of her orgasm, she screamed out to my surprise, "Wreck me! Wrecked the worthless trash!!"

For about a good 20 minutes, I plowed my cum covered wife in various positions in that room until ultimately spewing my cum deep into her womb as she writhed in orgasm. Then standing over her satisfied, I looked at my wrecked meat slave wife hoping once and for all both our itches were scratched.

Samantha%2BAkkineni%2Bhandjob%2Bblack%2Bcum%2Bon%2Bher%2Bsmall%2Bboobs%2Bnaked%2Bgroup%2Bsex.jpg


Rakul came in and without a word, stuck Samantha with a syringe. Looking at me, she shrugged, "Well, we can't make her drink another champagne right?"

A couple of women came in and dragged my limp sticky mess of a wife out. I cleaned myself up and got dressed while waiting in the observation room. Moments later, Rakul came back in and gave me some paperwork. She told me they cleaned her up and dressed her in the back. Thanking me for my business, she then handed me a USB stick with a smile telling me, "Did I mention we recorded everything? I take it you won't sell us this video for our distribution? So this will be your own private copy. Enjoy it and we're looking forward to your returning business."

When I got outside, the valet pulled over my car with Samantha in the passenger side still passed out. I took her home and undressed her before putting her in bed. Then snuggling her into my arms, I slept with the biggest grin on my face.

8a44a223d4de369a28183bcf34b775de.jpg


It was noon when I woke up from Samantha's twitching as she looked at me and asked, "Where the fuck am I?"

I acted innocent before expressing to her that she got drunk last night and I brought her home where she slept until now. Looking at me suspiciously, she then moaned as I asked her, "Why? What's wrong?"

In a groggy voice she replied, "Nothing... had a really horny dream that's all... and my body is achingly sore."

Eagerly I asked her to tell me but she refused. However, when I ran my hand down her arm, she suddenly jerked and twitched like she did last night after the conditioning and I feared she was on to me. Instead she rolled on top of me and started grinding her cunt on my cock, whimpering to me, "Fuck me honey... Fuck the shit out of me..."

Intrigued by her behavior, I played dumb and asked why again. She pouted and stared into my eyes before those words came out, "Because I'm a meat slave... wreck me like a worthless trash..."

Big-fake-boobs-Samantha-Akkineni-naked-pussy-fucking-deepfake.jpg


Well... I happily complied.

================================================

================================================
 
Act IV -- The Prized Pedigree

I never really knew whether Samantha realized the wife training session was real or just a dream. However, it was pretty clear that there were lasting effects on her. For the weeks that followed, her flesh was still overly sensitive and she would jerk in response just by a simple touch. Needless to say, she was a demon in the sack. What worried me a bit at the time was her changes weren't just confined in the bedroom anymore, she began to dress and behave more provocatively in general.

I mean, one time she was tutoring one of the kids in the kitchen when I walked in for a snack. While my kid was busy doing homework, Samantha stared seductively at me and licked the top of her thick marker pen slowly in a circular motion as if it were a swollen cock. Even more surprising was that day I came home early from work and the kids were watching TV. When I approached our bedroom, I could clearly hear loud moaning behind the closed door. Quietly I snuck in and found my horny wife on all fours sucking a huge dildo stuck to the closet door mirror while penetrating both her anus and pussy with her fingers. She had never before acted so sexually while the kids were still in the house.

sam-big1-399x600-1.jpg


I began to wonder whether her voracious sexual appetite and seductive personality would lead her to cheat on me. I mean, maybe she wouldn't do it intentionally, but being so easily aroused and wet all the time, I feared she may have no resistance to temptation whenever she was out with her gal pals. It didn't help either knowing the fact we were keeping the truth from each other. It wasn't just because of the notion she was keeping a secret from me, but I wondered whether she was aroused by the secrecy itself. You know, whether she enjoyed fucking around behind my back. I mean after all, technically she did cheat on me at the first two gangbangs with these rich perverts since she didn't know of my involvement.

My fears were confirmed one day shortly after when I got an email from Christina, one of Samantha's close friends and college sorority sisters back in the days. In the email she detailed what she noticed in my wife's sudden personality change and promiscuous behavior. Christina also shared a troubling event that happened the last time they went clubbing on their girls' night out. Apparently, Samantha disappeared from the dance floor and when they finally found her in the dark corner booth, she was moaning and throbbing to the mouths of two horny perverts feasting on her bare tits.

SamanthaAkkineniboobstestingbyproduceranddirectorinsetswithoutbra.jpg


When I read the email, my mouth dropped open both in disbelief as well and sexual arousal. Her behavior also resurfaced that itch in me, the itch to watch her being degraded and humiliated as a fuck slave. I honestly thought that session with the wife training company had resolved my itch, but it only made me realize there were more I craved. It wasn't just about the physical depravity or the sexual torment, but I wanted to see her completely defiled, dehumanized, and depraved to the soul.

I confessed somewhat of these events to Christina who replied back in shock, "Are you out of your mind? Don't you know they call it wife training for a reason? She's basically conditioned as a sex slave and you don't think there would be any long term repercussions?"

Honestly, it never really crossed my mind at the time. Well, as you can probably relate, I wasn't really thinking with the "right" head. Worried I asked Christina for advice and she informed me, "Well, among all our friends, Samantha seems very determined to have a normal life. I wouldn't worry about it, it was just one session. She'll get over it."

For a couple of weeks after, I was itching like crazy with the thoughts of my wife being molested and fucked by other men. Yet at the same time, I was consumed by a fearful feeling of her cheating behind my back. Yes, I know I am contradicting myself, but that was how I felt at the time, very conflicted. I started fucking her every chance I get, especially before she headed out with her friends. However, damn if you don't believe me, I couldn't keep up with her. She was so unquenchable, never satisfied, and always aching for more.

HotpussyfuckingSamanthaRuthPrabhusexyboobsfakepic-633x1024.jpg


Then shortly later, I noticed she suddenly began overcompensating by cooking my favorite meals and even buying me expensive gifts. Since we had a joint account and she wasn't working, I wondered again whether she was cheating on me with a sugar daddy. Finally, I called up Christina one day and asked for an update on my wife's behavior. My heart literally stopped when Christina replied, "What? Samantha didn't come with us last Friday. She said she was tired and wanted to stay in."

Instantly, my mind went crazy wondering where she went. The fact she kept this from me and even her friends, I knew something was going on and I was filled with a mixture of anger and lust. I didn't want to straight up confront her about it, but I didn't know how else could I find out. A couple of days later, I met with Eric for beer and confessed all these concerns to him. He listened intently before replying in a serious tone, "That's... why I wanted to meet with you. I know where Samantha was last Friday night."

There was an awkward pause as we stared at each other before he continued, "So... you know, the parties I've hosted were just regular parties for clients and friends. That whole gangbanging your wife was really a spontaneous opportunity. Truth is, you really haven't seen the real dark underbelly of high society."

Intrigued by this topic, I found my worries subside a little as my lust took over my body and asked him to go on. He explained to me that he and his wife Richa were full members of the wife training company he referred me to last time and the company held regular "kinky" parties. At these events, husbands can trade their wives with other husbands or just straight out sell their wives for cash. It was not really about the money, as these members were filthy rich so the cash was like pocket change. And of course there were also single members and sometimes they would bring people from the outside.

In a bit of embarrassment, Eric cleared his throat before informing me, "Well, I saw Samantha there last time... being sold."

Staring in disbelief, I took a gulp before asking, "What do you mean, sold?"

Feeling uneasy, Eric took a sip of beer before finding the courage to continue, "You do know what you signed her up for last time, right? I think she just needed to get something out of her system..."

I was still just sitting there wondering what to do, since I couldn't confront her about it without exposing my own involvement, when Eric leaned in and asked, "Hey, I could bring you in as a guest for one night... are you interested in seeing what she was doing?"

Without any hesitation, I eagerly nodded. When the next Friday evening rolled around, we left the kids at their friends for sleepovers. Samantha told me she was going clubbing again with her girls, but I'd already confirmed with Christina that wasn't true. I tried my hardest not to give a tell, smiling and wishing her a great night as she left wearing her typical clubbing style slutty cocktail mini. However, inside I was filled with rage, both in anger about her lying and in lust with thoughts of her defiled and fucked. About a few minutes later I dressed up in my tux and drove to the location Eric provided.

actressalbum.com_samantha-18.jpg


The location was actually in a high rise building deep in the city. I was surprised at how high class it was as I rode the elevator to the top floor. There was a podium with an employee in a suit at the door along with a rather burly bouncer. After checking my name on the guest list, he smiled and waved the bouncer to let me in.

Immediately upon entering, I was frozen still by the sight of the heavily crowded room, which was actually brightly lit and stylishly modern with tables of snacks and alcohol. It was a rather large room, with many lounge nooks and social areas. Ok, so none of that was surprising. What was surprising was all the men were in tuxes and masks but none of the women were dressed. Some were completely naked while others were wearing leather body harnesses. Many of them were gagged and wearing all sorts of sexual accessories. It was a lot more than some mere swinging party, but some sort of BDSM party.

Some of the men were by themselves, but practically every woman in the room, other than the employees, were being escorted by someone. All of these women were led around by a collar and leash, either on their feet or on all fours like a dog. Some had their arms bound, nipples clamped, and more. As Eric had described, customers were chatting and transacting these women in the open and sealing their deals in private rooms.

video.jpg


As I stood there gawking like a giddy school boy, a seductive brunette with a ponytail, wearing a leather corset and knee high boots, walked up to me. Due to her heavy make up, I didn't recognize her at first. However, once she spoke, I recognized it was Rakul, the woman who met with me for the consultation before. In a kinky smile she greeted me, "Ah... it is so good to see you again. I will escort you to the guest area."

Rakul led me to a waiting room where some people were waiting and drinking. Eric immediately saw me and greeted as Rakul explained that all the men must be masked. As Rakul hung my long winter coat, I looked through the various selection of masks. Some were charming like the Phantom of the Opera, while some others were more devious like an executioner's mask. I chose one that was a full leather mask, completely wrapping my whole head leaving only my eyes open like a ninja. The mouth and nose section had small holes for me to breath and talk.

D-bx8ASXsAACCmp


When we stepped back out into the public area, I was still completely stunned by what I was witnessing. Eric and I walked around before he tapped me and my heart raced when I saw Samantha. Shit, she had never looked as fuckalicious as that moment standing there naked in just a leather high cut thong panties with her wrists cuffed behind by a pair of leather cuffs and her mouth stuffed with a huge rubber ball gag. Looking like a ravishing sex slave with her wavy long silky black hair tied in a ponytail, I was absolutely shocked when I noticed her big hard nipples were actually pierced with 2 metal rings. She was being led around on a chain leash attached to those nipple rings by a tall blonde woman in a dominatrix leather get up with knee high boots. When we got closer, I recognized it was actually Pragya.

Watching her so helpless and vulnerable, my cock grew raging hard in my pants as we approached. When I noticed her studded collar had several shiny buttons, Eric quickly explained that they represent the level of the slave and what they could handle. It didn't surprise me one bit that Samantha's collar had the maximum 5 buttons, meaning: This slave will take anything she can get.

Most people were transacting one-on-one, but Samantha was surrounded by several men as they inspected her like livestock; grabbing a tit here, slapping an ass there, and complementing what a fine bitch she was. With each touch, my lustful wife squirmed with her eyes closed and moaned as a trail of drool escaped her gag. By the way she was throbbing on her feet, it was clear the humiliation and degradation had turned her into nothing but a lewd cock whore. Pragya was mostly quiet, standing there beaming with pride as the owner of the finest pedigree in the room. Every now and then, she muttered out something to the customers like, "Level 5 cock whore here, satisfaction guaranteed!"

SAM-BONDAGE-10.jpg


Immediately a man offered a yellow card and Eric explained it was worth $5,000, while red and green were $10,000 and $2,000 respectively. Another man quickly offered a yellow and green, totaling $7000. However, finally one man offered a red card and Pragya took the deal. Shit, $10,000 for 30 minutes. It may be pocket change to these sick fucks, but damn that was a lot of money to common folks like me. Eric explained that as a guest, it was split 50/50 between Samantha and Pragya. It was then I realized how my wife was able to afford the gifts she bought me.

Pragya handed the chain leash to the man and he led my slave wife to one of the available private rooms, tugging on her pierced nipples as she whimpered and followed. However before he went in, Eric interrupted and offered the man a green card to let us watch in which he happily accepted. Following them in, we took a seat as the man eagerly stripped naked. Then he pushed Samantha to the carpeted floor on her knees with her wrists still bound behind her back. While my wife squirmed with her face on the floor, he yanked the leather thong down to her knees and immediately hammered his hungry fat cock into her dripping cunt. Oh, that moment of penetration, she started screaming into her gag, mumbling, "uummmhhpphhhh... OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK!!!!"

Samantha-Akkineni-tied-naked-nipple-clipped-bdsm-without-clothes.jpg


The harder he pounded that soggy cunt, the harder she throbbed on her closed knees, wrapped together by her thong. In the midst of this brutal wrecking, Pragya walked up to them and took hold of the leash as the big man drove into my helpless wife. Then stepping on Samantha's face with her boot while tugging wildly on the leash pulling her nipples, Pragya shouted, "Take his cock, you filthy mutt. Give the customer what he **censored** for."

To my utter shock, Samantha whimpered repeatedly through her gag, "Yes ma'am... fuck me... fuck the nasty mutt!"

pragya-jaiswal-1.jpg


The degradation had my pitiful wife jerking insanely as she had her first orgasm. When Pragya took her boot off Samantha's face, the man pulled her face up off the floor with a tight grip of her ponytail while still ramming that aching cunt. With her arms still bound behind her, my wife was bent back as she arched with her magnificent pierced tits heaving up and bouncing to the brutal thrusts. Kneeling down next to the cock slut's face, Pragya grabbed her neck and slapped her a few times before ordering her to look into her eyes. Then as the prized pedigree stared back while taking the nasty cock, Pragya asked, "Why are you here? Why did you come here tonight?"

In between each forceful pump into her soaking cunt, the masobitch whimpered through her gag, "To take cocks, ma'am! To make money for my mistress!"

"This is the only thing you are good for, you worthless bitch," Pragya retorted with a sadistic smile, "Are you worth $10k? Is your cunt worth $10k?"

Squealing in ecstasy, Samantha mumbled through her ball gag, "Yes! Yes! Fuck my $10k pussy!"

Those words set her on fire again as Samantha buckled hard against the angry cock, ready for her next orgasm. With one hand choking Samantha's neck, Pragya whipped her jiggling lewd tits with the leather leash handle until the meat slut came again, screaming into her ball gag. Then after pulling the ball gag down, Pragya sat on the floor with her legs spread open and ordered my wife to eat her nasty cunt. As the big man plowed my bound wife from the back, the blonde mistress held Samantha's head in place and grinded her pussy against her face. When her own orgasm was approaching, the sadistic bitch called out to the meat slut, "Look at me! I want to see your eyes as I cum on your slutty face!"

(MyPornSnap.top)_sexy-boobs-pragya-jaiswal-nude-hairy-pussy-03.jpg


With her eyes staring right into Pragya's, Samantha grunted along with the fat cock in her pussy until her next orgasm made her scream wildly into her owner's wet soaking cunt. Instantly, the skinny blonde cried out in her own wild orgasm while spraying her love juice all over my pathetic wife's face. When Samantha finally calmed down, the man pulled out of her savory cunt and then reinserted his slippery meat right into her tight anus as Pragya pulled the ball gag back into her mouth. By the way my wife groaned, her rectum was just as cock hungry as her pussy. With one hand pulling on her ponytail and the other gripping tightly on her neck, the customer forced Samantha to arch her back and tilt her head until she was looking straight up into his face with the top of her head pressing into his chest. With each slow and hard thrust, her eyes rolled up to the back of her head as she drooled with a low moan, "oooohhhh....... oooohhhhh..... ooohhh..."

When they sped up, he started spitting down onto my wife's face as she took the anal fuck on her closed knees. For the rest of his 30 mins, he continued wrecking the cumwhore on that floor, switching between each hole, slapping her tits and face, and spitting on her like a worthless bitch. Samantha was fucked into delirium, grunting and moaning mindlessly as she came again and again. When it reached the final minute, he pulled the wrecked slave into a kneeling position facing him with her wrists still bound behind her and yanked the ball gag down. Then while lusty my wife stuck her tongue out in a daze, he came all over her face and into her mouth before making her clean up that messy cock. Putting his clothes back on, he smiled at Pragya with a thumbs up, "Definitely worth $10,000."

Samantha-Akkineni-painful-ass-fucked-naked-doggy-style-sex-saggy-boobs-pic.jpg


After the customer was gone, we left Samantha resting in the room as the 3 of us spoke outside. Eric revealed our identity to Pragya as her eyes widen in disbelief. She was embarrassed at first, blushing in red, but then responded in a teasing giggle, "Listen, hey... I didn't contact her, none of us did. She actually called me and said she needed to get something out of her system."

To make it up to me, Pragya agreed to let us both watch every transaction of that night. Of course, Samantha didn't get a say in all this, but without a doubt she must've loved it. Being watched as she took cocks only increased her humiliation and drove her wet as fuck. With my face fully covered, she never knew I was there.

I won't go into the details of every transaction. Eric had told me earlier that a beautiful woman could probably be pimped out 2-3 times in one of these events. However, Samantha never had a break, many more immediately made new offers after each session. And I'll tell you, $10,000 wasn't the highest bid she got that night. For well over 3-4 hours, Pragya pimped out my wife as a high class whore to both men and women in that room. Samantha took whatever was given her and in every instance, Pragya did not just watch but participated by ordering her around and degrading her. The meat whore was insatiable, driven mad by the taunts and the cocks, she was rabid like an animal that needed to be put down.

PicsArt_06-14-10.46.07.jpg


Two brothers **censored** a high price to double fuck the bitch for their session as she thrashed and grunted between their hungry cocks. This one was most memorable because my god, it was especially tantalizing watching my petite 5'4" wife being manhandled by these two monsters each least 6'4" in height. Not only so, but they were proportionate in the size of their cocks as well. I am not ashamed to admit, not every man is created equal.

At one point they were taking the cunt slave's sweet pussy and mouth while she stood bent over with her wrists cuffed behind her back. The two guys were so tall they had to accommodate the petite fuck thing by squatting in place. Then out of the blue they both stood up and picked Samantha off the floor while she was still skewered between their massive hard meats. We watched in amazement as the two huge men double fucked my lovely wife in midair while she squealed and grunted; one holding her waist while the other with just a tight grip of her hair.

black-cock-fucking-Samantha-Ruth-Prabhu-ass-hole-xxx-group-anal-sex-600x450.jpg


Samantha-Ruth-Prabhu-double-anal-shaved-pussy-picture-786x1024.jpg


However, the highlight of this session was the finish as Samantha rode cowgirl on the huge studs simultaneously, groaning senselessly while the two thick cocks rubbed against the thin flesh separating her two slut holes. Her eyes were tightly closed as she gasped to each double thrust into her petite frame while the man hammering her ass from behind held up her upper body with a tight grip on both her hair and neck. His brother was having the time of his life beneath the meat bitch as he slapped, squeeze, and cupped those jiggling titties, sending the cum slut screaming each time he tugged at those nipple rings. They both came deep into her holes as my horny slut of a wife jerked in place and cried in pleasure, "Rip me open... omg... rip me open!!"

The most odd session was this one couple who bought for a very handsome price. As the husband drove his fat meat into Samantha, his wife was actually whipping him and ordering him to punish the cock slut. It was both amusing and hilarious since in most cases of couple fucks, it would be the husband who wants to make a meat sandwich out of his wife and the Asian slut. But I suppose everyone has their fetish and some people prefer a little roleplay. As the husband pumped his dick into my petite cum whore, his wife would occasionally slap her around, yelling at her, "This is what you want? You trying to steal my husband away with your slutty cunt?"

ToplessboobsSamanthaRuthPrabhupussyfuckingxxxsexphoto.jpg


Of course, the most enjoyable ones were those who took her 5 button status to the brink and I tell you the most sadistic ones were the women. A pair of ladies had my wife suspended from the ceiling upside down by her cuffed ankles while they whipped her. I honestly had never seen anything like it before as I watched Samantha squirm like a fish on a hook, squealing and crying through her ball gag at each lash.

When they were done whipping her, the two sadistic bitches hogtied my wife with her wrists and ankles together behind her back. Laying the masoslave on her tits and belly on top of the bed, one of them then got on all fours while the other picked up Samantha's face by the hair and neck and forced her to lick her partner's dirty cunt and anus. They finished off their session of course with double strap-ons as I watched my wife buckle and moan in ecstasy to their sadistic aggression.

There was another couple that wanted their money's worth and completely desecrated my poor petite wife. While her husband wrecked the meat slut's anus in a reverse cowgirl, the wife whipped the insatiable whore's bouncing tits with a cattail flogger. Samantha had the most pathetic desperate look as she took the abuse, staring with her soft puppy eyes while she whimpered and twerked along with the cock in her ass. Then taking both of the masoslave's nipple rings, the wife pulled hard on them and ordered before spitting into her throat, "Open up! Open your fucking mouth!"

preview.jpg


The nasty bitch finished the session by ramming Samantha's cunt with a huge strap on while choking her and pulling on those nipple rings with her husband still viciously pounding that anus. As my wife took the brutal double penetration in reverse cowgirl, the sado wife would not let up on the humiliation and kept degrading the poor slut bag. Samantha was just grunting savagely by this point, staring right into the woman's eyes as she thrust senselessly along to their movement, drooling out of her mouth. When they were done, the husband held the petite cum slave tightly on her knees as his wife pissed all over her face.

With each session that went by, my balls grew bluer than fuck. At one point Eric couldn't take it anymore and asked, "Hey... this is going to take a while, you really just going to watch all night? Come on, I know you want in."

"Bro, I'm not going to pay thousands of dollars to fuck my own wife!" I retorted with a frown.

In a bit of irritation, my friend offered, "It's fine, I'll pay for it. Have some fun."

I thought about it, but I knew that each time after such an experience, my wife would fuck me like an insane sex crazed maniac at home. After I turned him down again, Eric tried to leave to enjoy the rest of the party. However I guilted him into staying with me, saying that it would be suspicious to Samantha if I was the only one watching. Reluctantly, he stood by my side as a good friend as we watched the cum slut take cocks the whole evening.

100735Samantha.jpg


Late into the night, there was a sudden "gong" sound on the speakers and a moderator explained it was close to the final hour. The crowd had thinned as many had already left, leaving the room filled with maybe only 40 or so people. Samantha was completely wrecked by this point, she could not even stand and her body was covered in sweat, piss, and cum. Walking on all fours by Pragya's side on the leash, my wife looked like a worn out cock pet.

A suited man wearing a golden name tag labeled, "Moderator," came up to Pragya and congratulated her. Turned out she made a historical haul with my wife as they had never seen a woman took on so many customers. Then in a professional tone he offered, "We're heading into the final hour and I'm sure by the look of these men trying to negotiate with you, you can probably make another deal or two before we close the evening. However, I'm wondering if you are willing to sell the fuck pet to the company for this final hour."

119992193_242482210525006_4206144888626464947_n.jpg


Curious, I inquired on his meaning and he explained, "For the final hour, the company typically likes to make one last deal for all the customers and guests. We'll pay ********** right now for her, just for this final hour in what we call customer appreciation last call."

Standing in shock at the offer, I looked at Pragya and wondered what she would do. Various thoughts ran through my mind of course such as--What did they have in mind? Could Samantha handle it? And wow that was a lot of money!

Samantha seemed to be in shock as well, staring back at Pragya from her position on all fours with her eyes widen while biting her lips. I don't know whether it was fear or arousal, or perhaps a little bit of both. Without much hesitation though, Pragya tossed the leash handle to the moderator and he grinned before shouting loudly to the crowd, "LAST CALL!!!"

Samantha-Nude-30.jpg


The crowd erupted as a couple of the men picked up my wife by the arms to her feet while she squealed in surprise. They removed the leash from her nipple rings before dragging her over to a small padded stage in the center of the main room about a foot off the ground. Much to my surprise, she was taken off guard and struggled while muttering, "Wait... wait... wait a minute!!"

Then, some people took a seat on the sofas surrounding the stage to enjoy the show while others started undressing. Without warning, the first guy grabbed the evening pet by her slim waist and pulled her up to her feet before brutally pumping her sore cunt as the crowd cheered. He only thrust the bitch maybe 5-6 times before pulling out and pushing her right into another man who did the same thing. I was gasping in delight at the scene as a dozen guys passed my lovely wife around like a common whore, each one pumping her only a few times before quickly shoving her to another man. She tried to protest in between each shuffle, but ended up moaning incoherently as each cock penetrated her dripping cunt.

Cupace20190714120038.png


Not everyone participated of course, but a good mixture of about 25-30 men and women joined the frenzy. There were no patterns, everyone just pumped the bitch, in either her naughty anus or slippery cunt, for a few seconds before passing her off. In the midst of this as I pondered in agony whether to pull out my cock, I noticed Eric had disappeared from my side and joined the frenzy. I don't blame him really, after standing by my side the whole night watching this sultry whore fuck for money, he was a rocket ready to explode. However, I was a bit cock shy, to tell you the truth, and just stood and watched in amazement.

After several minutes of this wild frenzy, the moderator stepped in and told the crowd to hold off a bit as they get ready. I didn't know what he meant until Pragya and Rakul stepped into the spotlight and to my shock, they prepped my lovely petite wife like I've never seen before. Rakul locked Samantha's wrists together by the cuffs behind her back again as Pragya tied her long wavy black hair to a rope in a tight ponytail. The rope was looped into a ring on the ceiling and on the other end coming down, they tied it to a strange looking metal hook with a round ball at the tip. I cover my mouth in shock when I saw Rakul shove that round metal ball tip right into my wife's anus.

There she was, the mother of my children, bent over standing barely on her tiptoes with a rope attached to her hair on one end and the other end looped through a ceiling hoop before being secured to a metal hook in her ass. She was hanging there in a delicate balance, if she step down on her feet off her toes, the rope would tightly pull her hair up or if she lowered her head down it would pull her ass up by the hook in her anus. I think even Samantha was not expecting something like this as a sudden aroused yet frightful look came upon her face. Pragya then grabbed Samantha's chin before asking, "Is my little whore ready to earn that money?"

Ashley-Lane-On-her-Tiptoes.jpg


Whimpering like a lost puppy and staring in disbelief at her mistress, Samantha replied, "This... this... is way more than I what I'd signed up for!"

Kneeling down and taking my wife's chin with her hand, the tall skinny blonde stared into my reluctant wife and smirked, "You called me, I didn't call you. Why did you come here? You don't even know, do you? You have one slut of a body, made for fucking. You came here to be bred. So we're going to breed you like a fucking cow. Got it?"

Frowning at her mistress, the luscious slut whimpered as her body twitched in her suspension. Then Pragya took hold of one of Samantha's nipple rings and tugged lightly while demanding, "What are you? Say it! What are you?"

Grimacing in pain and lust, my reluctant wife finally muttered loudly as her love juice flowed out of her pussy, "I'm a fucking cow. Oh shit... oh shit... fuck.. I came here to be bred...! Please... please breed me..."

SAM-BONDAGE-6.jpg


Cocks started pumping the bound bitch as she took one in her aching cunt and the other in her groaning throat. Her body was convulsing at each thrust as she flexed her hips to accommodate the cock pressing her inside against the metal ball in her ass. Again, not just men, but women also participated. Some women bent themselves over on their feet in the front as Samantha eagerly licked and sucked their cunt. One girl was enjoying the time of her life when Pragya forced my wife to lick her anus.

For several minutes the crowd pleasured themselves with the cum slut's mouth and cunt. Then out of nowhere, Rakul brought out what seemed like clamps, each with a small metal ball attached to the end. My salacious wife was busy taking two cocks when she saw them from the corner of her eyes. Immediately she started squealing and squirming just at the sight. With a sinister smirk, Rakul then attached each clamp on Samantha's nipple rings while the evening meat slave screamed on the cock in her throat. With the metal balls on the rings, they pulled down her tits by the weight and stretched those pierced nipples like I've never seen before. As Samantha rocked back and forth on her toes, still with her wrists bound and secured in that awkward position, the metal balls swayed back and forth while she whimpered and gasped.

I honestly have no idea how that felt, both physically or emotionally. All I know is I have never watched my wife buckling so hard, grunting like an untamed beast, while tears rolled down her cheeks and her own cum juice rolled down her inner thighs. Pragya then took a small handheld massage vibrator and pressed it against the cock slut's clit and fuck, it was game over for my lovely young wife. She was spazing and jerking in her restraint as cocks continued ravaging her wet pussy and throat. At one point she was twitching so hard, one of the nipple clamps with the metal ball actually snapped off the ring. Cocks started popping as she took loads in her pussy and mouth, with cream oozing down her chin and her long silky legs.

Samantha-Akkineni-armpit-torture-with-vibrator-nipple-cliped-naked-bondage.jpg


Finally they stopped and pulled the metal hook out of her ass and remove the weights. With her hair still tied to the rope and pulled upwards, she knelt on the stage floor panting for air before another man lay down. Without instruction, Samantha crawled on him in a cowgirl position with her hair still tied to the rope above. Then riding the gentleman with her wrists bound behind her back, she moaned and twerked as other customers took turns in her insatiable ass and mouth. Rakul took a cattail flogger and to the delight of the crowd, started whipping those naughty tits as my wife yelped to each lash. The harder she whipped her, the faster Samantha rode the cocks while gyrating her body like a pro. Each time the flogger hit her sore overstretched irritated pierced nipples, she let out this unbelievable sensual scream.

SamanthaRuthPrabhunudebondagepussyxxxshow.jpg


The hour was approaching its end as they bred the prized pedigree. Then, cocks started cumming on my slutty wife, pouring from her forehead down her whipped tits to her firm abs. The final guy who she had been ridding pulled off when he was about to cum and order the cock slut to open her mouth while kneeling on the mat. He gave her a mouthful before ordering the party slave to swallow. Then as Samantha knelt there exhausted with her wrists still cuffed behind her back and her hair stretched by the rope, a group of men surrounded her with their limp cocks in their hands. I think none of us expected what happened next as Samantha looked up with a puzzled stare before they started drenching her cum covered flesh with streams of piss while she squealed.

samanthafuckedoutdoorsfake.jpg


Another gong sound rang and everyone gathered their clothes and started to leave. Eric walked up to me after getting dressed and said with a huge grin, "Why didn't you join in buddy?"

You can only imagine how hard my cock was, not only so it was throbbing in my pants. I told Eric that I better head home as I didn't want Samantha to know I was there. If the past experiences were an indication, I was hoping the moment she got home she would be horny as fuck. However, the thought did occur to me that she needed to "get something out of her system," and perhaps she would be all worn out. Either way, I was not going to take a no for an answer that night and planned on wrecking the naughty cock bitch in the comfort of our own room the whole night.

Samantha-Akkineni-bondage-slave-nipple-clipped-torture-pic.jpg


====================
 
Act V -- Sheer Depravity

When I got home, I quickly changed out of my tux and into my casual clothes as not to arouse any suspicion. Then having myself a beer, I waited impatiently in the living room for my wife to get home so I could wreck the high class bitch with my raging hard on. However, an hour went by and I started to worry. It was well past 1 am and I knew something was wrong as I started to panic. To calm myself down, I rationalized that perhaps Pragya simply took her out for a drink or something. When the clock was approaching 2 am, I finally gave Eric a call but he was just as surprised. Then I waited as he called around for information. Another 30 agonizing minutes would go by before I received a call from Pragya. She was pretty upset but was also rather calm, telling me everything was alright.

Apparently she called the company and they quickly looked through the surveillance video and saw my wife leaving with 2 of their waiters. Pragya sighed deeply before apologizing, "I think I know where they took her, let me find the address for you. Don't worry, those 2 are so fired."

DRduhrbXUAIlIfB.jpg


My heart was pounding out of a mixture of fear, anger, and arousal as I drove to the address. I was expecting to find these two waiters in a motel, double fucking this high class whore they could never afford on their own salaries. However, things became really surprising to me when the address took me into the red light district and I wondered what the fuck happened to my poor wife.

Finally, I reached this really grungy looking brick building with a huge rough looking man standing outside under a dim light. Before I could say anything upon approaching, he just muttered, "New here? It's *** to get in."

The building was quite full with various men walking and waiting, some with women in their arms going upstairs or downstairs. I was standing like a lost customer at a department store when a very slick looking skinny guy dressed in just regular jeans and t-shirt walked up with a big smile and asked, "Yo bra, you lookin' for something special? We got it all here, man!"

Clearing my throat, I greeted him back and muttered, "I'm... looking for... Asian."

"Yeah, we got Asian," he smirked, "Got a couple at least, but you're in luck, got a new Asian bitch just a couple of hours ago. Though I should warn you, the line is long for this one."

My heart sank as the reality of the situation hit me about this place. My wife was sold out by the 2 waiters to this low down red light district whore house. As I stood there still absorbing the shock, the man continued, "It's easy dawg. $30 for BJ, $50 for pussy, and $60 for ass. Or whole package for $100. 20 minutes max or until you pop, whichever comes first. You dig that?"

"Well, before I agree to anything," I retorted, "I want to see the girl. I mean, not only does she need to be hot, I need to see if she can fuck."

With a devious grin, he eagerly took me down to the basement level. As we walked through the hallway, I could hear sounds of moaning and fucking coming from the various rooms. When he opened one of the doors, I prepared myself for what I was about to see. The room was dark and filthy with concrete walls and floors. And the smell, a combination of sex and just dusty old musk. A part of the room was fenced off in a chain linked fence with just a single dim yellow light bulb. An Asian girl was on her back in this cage as two customers pumped her throat and cunt together on the filthy floor. Without seeing her face, I knew it wasn't Samantha because her body type was wrong.

In a bit of disappointment I said to the host, "Can you take me to the fresh meat?"

Looking at me with a frown, the little man replied, "Yo, I told you that one is a long wait. But... alright."

He led me to another part of the basement area and to my shock, we approached a door with at least 5-6 men waiting in a line outside. Noticing my surprised expression, the pimp grinned and informed, "You'll get it once you see her. I don't know how you know, maybe another customer told you, but this bitch is a whole different class."

When we walked in, the scene hit my like a ton of bricks. The room was more or less identical to the previous one, but in the cage was my Samantha. She was completely naked and kneeling on the dirty concrete floor with her knees together taking a huge monstrous cock in her unhinged mouth. By the look of it, her legs were bound separately at the knees and ankles. Her arms were tied the same, behind her back stretched with her forearms tied parallel together at the elbows and the wrists. Then the rope from her wrists was tied to the chain linked fence about two feet away. Dirt marks covered her whole body and face, I could only imagine how many men fucked her on that filthy concrete floor before I arrived. There was a 2nd man just standing there taunting and ordering her and I surmised he was an employee making sure the customer got what he **censored** for.

1500364105bf8e61ad_cfake.jpg


She was completely helpless tied down to that fence like a filthy mutt. It was only a couple of hours ago men were paying literally $10k for 30 minutes with her, but now she was just taking cocks for petty cash. My dick was ready to explode at the mere sight of this as she squirmed and whimpered with that huge cock stretching her lips wide open. With her tearful eyes staring at her tormentor, she gagged and choked on his meat. Then when he pulled out, she cried, "Please let me go..."

Now I didn't even know Samantha had a limit, but clearly she was reaching it. After already a long night at the high society gangbang, she was tired and worn. However, by the sound of her whimpering moans and the way she squirmed on her knees while forced to take that cock, her body was clearly still horny as hell. She was finally broken and conquered, not by men, but by her own inner slut. She had no will of her own anymore and was a slave to the will of her deprave flesh, whether she wanted to or not.

SamanthaRuthPrabhunakedbondagexxxnudebody.jpg


However, I think she was also afraid because it was already past 2 am and she should've been home. Rarely had she ever come home past 12 am and I think she feared I would find out about her dirty little secret. Whatever the reason, she whimpered softly and reluctantly gagged on that monstrous cock in the dark dirty caged room.

Taking my host to a corner outside the room, I decided on the direct approach by threatening him, "Hey, I'm taking my wife out of here. If I have to involve the cops, which I don't think you want me to, I will."

In a stunned look, he smirked before replying, "Yo... you telling me this bitch is married? And to you!? Shiet... Look man, what do you think this place is? Some dirty drug den or something? Or some human trafficking thing? You watch too much shit, yo. I'm a businessman and I'm running a legitimate business. All my girls are employees and they signed a contract. You see this?"

He handed me a printed paper and I quickly looked over it. However, immediately I noticed that was not my wife's signature and I confronted him about it. It was undoubtedly forged by one of the waiters who sold her out. Taking a deep sigh, the little man then said to me, "Look, you want to take this to court or call the cops... and fight over this? Then you'll publicly humiliate your wife... this is what you want? I don't want any heat either alright, so I'll make you a deal. I bought her for $1000 and I expect to make $5000 off this bitch tonight. You can pay me $6000 and take her home right now."

I stared at him in disbelief as I questioned his math. There was no way he could've made $5000 in one night at most $100 a person. If they were ending the business by morning at 6 am and Samantha had been there since past midnight, it would be 50 men for 6 hours. Chuckling to me, the little asshole then continued, "Well, some men want a gangbang, that's $100 each for the same amount of time, so yeah it is possible. But who cares? That's my price, pay it or not that's up to you. Or... you let the bitch finish the contract and pick her up in the morning."

I was still stunned and standing there in an awkward silence when the little guy put his arm around me and spoke in a soft voice, "Look man, I saw your face when you went into that room and... If that is not a huge ball of socks in your pocket, I know your type. We get husbands here all the time who want to watch their bitches take cocks, you know what I mean? There's a bench in that room... take a seat and enjoy the show. You know what? I like you.... So I'm going to do you a solid. You get to fuck your ho-bag later in our cage any fucking way you like, on da house! How 'bout that?"

Biting my lips I remembered the talks with others, about how Samantha was already trying to get it out of her system and getting back to a normal life. The door was closing and this would pretty much be my last chance to really get it out my own system, to scratch that burning itch. Looking at the host, I nodded sheepishly before replying, "Ok, deal. Just one thing... when it is my turn, I don't want her to know it was me."

Samantha-Akkineni-gang-bang-pissing-on-slave-heroine.jpg


With a devious grin, the man reassured me before I walked back into that room, "Don't worry, we got plenty of blindfolds, face masks, whatever you want."

Once back in, I was shocked again at the turn of events. Samantha was now bent over on her bound knees in that dirty cage with her face down on the concrete floor. The customer was kneeling behind her and pumping that soaking cunt while my wife's arms were still bound straight behind her and tied to a rope secured to the fence. She was grunting loudly while the man savagely rammed her sore pussy as her body buckled to the sick pleasure. The whole time, the enforcer stood there with his filthy boot right on her face. She was utterly defeated, owned, and used. Her mind wanted to quit, but her body craved for more as she groaned and whimpered like a whipped dog. Sitting in the dark, I finally whipped out my aching cock and stroked to my satisfaction as I enjoyed my wife's torment.

In only a few minutes since I returned, the enforcer then gave the customer his 2 minute warning as his time was about to expire. Grabbing Samantha's thin slim waist, the man got to his feet and squatted above the conquered slut and started brutally hammering his fat cock into her. In response to the sudden aggressive move, my wife's body picked up speed as well as it throbbed hard in motion while her grunts echoed the concrete room, "Oh my fucking god! OMG OMG OMG!!! Give it to me!! Fuck! Give it to me!"

Samantha-Ruth-Prabhu-fucking-nude-black-cock-without-dress-1024x704.jpg


In a minute or so, he spewed his semen deep into the meat slut's hole as Samantha twitched and buckled in her own intense orgasm. Then picking himself up exhausted and sweaty, the man zipped up and muttered to the enforcer as he left the room, "Best pussy I've had in years, man."

My wife was just laying there limp and gasping for air when the enforcer pulled her up to her knees again by the hair, scoffing, "Get the fuck up, ho. You ain't done for the night."

Again as before, I'm not going to list you the details of every customer as there were plenty. However, unlike before, there were only men and they varied anywhere from rough looking street thugs to just your average middle aged Joe. Most of them were alone, but a few came in pairs as they fucked the prized bitch for the remainder of the evening. While she cried and begged through it all, her body never stopped and her cunt never dried. They never untied her, she went through the whole evening with ropes tightly securing her knees, ankles, elbows, and wrists. Some men just wanted to fuck, while others were aggressive as hell, slapping her, choking her, pulling on her hair, etc... I had to stop stroking and rest every now and then so I could I savor the moment from customer to customer without blowing my load.

PicsArt_06-14-10.46.07.jpg


Samantha-nude-sex-pics.jpg


Samantha_Akkineni_PicsArt_04-28-05.44.24-01.jpg


There was this one guy which I thought was noteworthy. He was an average looking guy, plump, bald with a comb over, and glasses. By the look of it, either he was one of those who could never get a woman or he was cheating on his middle aged wife. The guy was kind of awkward, a little hesitant as he enjoyed my tenderizing wife. Then finally as he was fucking Samantha with her bent over standing on her feet, bound arms behind her back, and her magnificent tits pressed into the chain linked fence, he hesitantly asked the enforcer, "So... I uh... was wondering if it would be ok if I uh... well you know..."

"Dude, you **censored** $100, do whatever the fuck you want," muttered the enforcer, "If you step out of line, I'll stop you. That's why I'm here."

With a sadistic grin, the chubby middle aged customer then had a change in demeanor. Grabbing the meat whore's throat tightly, he started choking her while slapping her ass repeatedly as he pumped that vulgar cunt. Then he started taunting her, "Yeah... you think you're too good for me, bitch!? Only dating jocks and rich men huh? You fucking slutty tramp! Take my cock! Learn to respect it!"

It was rather hilarious to me, honestly, the guy had some insecurity issues and probably living out past experiences when some Asian whore dumped his ass. However, the more aggressive he was, the more my wife was lost in the moment, thrusting her hips back at him, groaning and moaning loudly, "I'm sorry! Punish me! I'm a slutty tramp! Make me respect your cock!"

s3.jpg


When he was about to cum, he pulled out and pushed Samantha right to the floor on her knees. To my surprise, for the first time since I arrived, Samantha eagerly sucked on that cock with her eyes right on him as she bobbed her head back and forth. Then he squirted all over her face before making her clean up his limp dick, commenting, "That's right bitch, clean my cock off! Lick up my cum!"

Of course the most tantalizing ones for myself personally was watching Samantha being roughed up by gangster looking thugs. Perhaps it was our lifestyle, we lived in the security of the suburbs and in the middle income wealth class. It was the contrast and perhaps just a little of that typical naughty fantasy. I mean, even back at the high society BDSM fuck party, there was always the notion it was just a bunch of rich people playing a game. But watching my wife being manhandled by a dirty looking, muscular, all tat up thug while she whimpered and cried, it just set something in me on fire.

At one point, two customers of such came in together. Both men where around 6' to 6'2", muscular but lean, and wearing ripped baggy jeans and tank tops. One had a shaved head and goatee while the other wore a backward baseball cap and was clean cut. They were vicious with their plaything as one instantly picked up my bound wife and held her back against his chest with a grip on her throat and his other hand digging deep into her pussy. As Samantha writhed in his grasp, whimpering and groaning, his friend groped her naughty tits and slapped her face, taunting, "Dang, this filthy bitch is wet as fuck... she is definitely cock hungry."

sam006.jpg


It was arousing the hell out of me watching my petite wife being caught between these 2 thugs as they manhandled her alluring flesh. Whether she was still fighting her own flesh or just playing along, Samantha whimpered frantically back, "No... I'm not cock hungry... please... let me go... I'm a married woman..."

Then taking turns, they face-fucked the depraved whore on her knees as one man held her face tightly by the hair and neck, forcing it back and forth on his friend's swollen cock. With her tender lips wrapped tightly around the thick shaft, Samantha gagged through it with her eyes defiantly on her tormentors while her titties swayed to her body's throbbing. After my wife's perverted tits were covered with spit and precum, they fucked the salacious bitch in various positions as she whimpered and moaned with her eyes closed.

The duo finished Samantha off by picking her up and double fucking her anus and pussy in a standing tower while her flesh was squeezed between their bodies like a meat in a hoagie. Since my wife's knees and ankles were still bound, the man ramming her slutty cunt from the front had her feet together over his left shoulder, effectively bending the cock tramp in half between them. All the while the thug ripping through her overstretched anus milked those abused nipples as she groaned like a street pro earning her keep, crying loudly as they both came deep into her holes, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Wreck the cock whore! Punish me, I'm a fucking cock hungry whore wife!"

Hours went by until it was pretty much morning as I watched my wife bound and bred like a filthy mutt to these customers. Then suddenly the door opened and the little skinny host came in and knelt down next to my exhausted slut. Petting her like a dog, he announced with a wicked smile, "Bitch, never had someone like you before. There's still a line of customers waiting for your cunt! We're down to the last hour, so... I'm going to take them all. Well, actually, you are going to take them all."

samantha-ruth-prabhu-threesome-anal-sex-gangbang-cumshot-image.jpg


Samantha was staring in disbelief with her tired beautiful eyes, but she was too exhausted to offer any form of response. However, by the way she bit her lips and throbbed her body at the news, I knew her insatiable flesh craved for more. Bringing over an old wooden table that was in the dark corner, they bent my fuck slave of a wife over it still with her arms bound straight behind her back at the wrists and elbows and her legs bound by at the knees and ankles. Samantha squirmed and squealed as the skinny host pulled a black leather mask over her whole head, leaving just a hole for her mouth. Next, taking a rag, he gagged her as she muffled in submission.

Then to my utter delighted horror, waves of men poured into that room and formed a line behind my demoralized wife, each one taking their turn pumping her pussy or anus in that position until they came. She was no longer a person, but a faceless piece of bound meat for their breeding pleasure. Grunting and groaning along as the table shook, Samantha's every muscle flexed and twitched as these sadistic men hammered her love holes. Each time she came, her muffled scream echoed the room as her body spazed out of control. I lost count how many men pounded my wife, but after about 30 minutes, her ass was red from all the spanking and cum never stopped oozing out of her sweet pussy. My cock was aching as hell, swelling so hard in my hand at the sheer depravity of the whole scene that I had to stop and put it back in my pants.

By this point there were only around 6-8 men left when the host returned, bringing the other Asian girl I saw earlier, and I knew this shit was going to be good. When the other girl saw my wife, there was a moment of awkwardness as she stared at Samantha's wrecked body bound and bent over the table covered in cum, sweat, and spit. I think even she was shocked at what level of depravity my wife had sunk to.

With only half an hour to go, they got right down to business as the table was replaced by a filthy mattress that was standing against the wall in the dark. Putting the 2 meat whores on their backs, they started getting to work fucking those delicious pussies and throats while others molested their lewd titties and stroked their cocks with the other girl's free hands. Samantha was still completely bound with the leather mask over her face, much to my delight. I was about to pull my cock out again when suddenly a man in clean clothes came over and sat next to me. He gave me a smile and a nod before asking, "That one's yours? Wow... not bad... what did she do?"

In a bit of confusion, I replied, "What?"

"What did she do?" he asked again, "That's my bitch over there, she cheated on me. I was ready to divorce her when she pleaded for another chance. So I gave her the deal, do this and I'll let it go. She needs to be cock punished."

samantha.ru1_.jpg


Samantha-Akkineni-painful-ass-fucked-naked-doggy-style-sex-saggy-boobs-pic.jpg


With a smile, I retorted, "Oh... yeah, something like that."

The men in the room shifted positions as a big man lay on his back on the mattress while fucking the other girl's sore anus in reverse cowgirl. As the young girl gasped and groaned with a grimacing face to the huge pumping cock, others took turns fucking her pretty mouth. That was when another guy pulled my tied up wife over on her bound knees. Then while pumping Samantha's juicy cunt from behind, he forced her face into the other girl's pussy with a tight grip of her masked head. It was incredible, hearing my wife's wet muffled moans in that sloppy cunt as she took the savage cock on her knees. For several minutes other men rotated with him as they took Samantha's pussy and anus while she ate that pussy.

Finally, one guy picked up my bound wife and placed her right on top of the other girl who was still taking an anal cock in a reverse cowgirl. There was a sensual double gasp as their womanly flesh pressed against each other, their cum covered tits squishing tightly together. Then forcing the two sex slaves to make out with each other, more cocks continued ramming deep into either one of Samantha's love holes. The whole thing looked like one meat mess as their sweaty flesh gyrated and grinded against each other, filling the whole room with echoes of meat slapping and sexual groaning.

As the two meat whores made out, men started lining up to either side of their faces and shoving their swollen cocks in between their sultry lips. In between each kiss, they obediently licked the throbbing cockheads between them while taking more cocks in their slut holes. A couple of the guys couldn't hold it in and popped their loads in between their faces as the two girls eagerly smeared the cum between their groaning lips.

Moments later the group split up again as three men took the other girl on one side of the mattress, savoring their cocks in her young ripe flesh. Right next to her, a big thuggish guy took Samantha in reverse cowgirl as he lay on the mattress. Because her legs were still bound together, he grabbed my wife's tied ankles and pulled it down to her masked face, bending her completely in half. She was grunting senselessly with the thick fat cock stuffed in her glistering pussy until another man came up to them. Then coming to her senses when she felt the cock, my wife whimpered, "Wh... what are you doing!?!? What the fuck are you doing!?!"

My eyes widen in disbelief when I realized the 2nd man was actually pressing his hard cock into her already stuffed cunt! With her body helplessly bound, all she could do was gasp and groan with her mouth wide open as they rammed their two engorged thick cocks simultaneously into that over stretched pussy, yelling out, "OH MY FUCKING GOD!! OH SHIT! OH SHIT!! FUCK! OMG! WHAT IS HAPPENING?!?! OH GOD!!"

My ravaged wife was screaming so savagely and loudly that even the other girl took notice, staring in shock while taking 3 cocks next to my wife. The guy beneath Samantha then taunted, "I think the meat slut likes it. Do you like double cocks? Does little cock slave like double stuffing?"

With her mouth dangling wide open and grunting incoherently like a rabid animal, Samantha managed to cry out in between each combined thrust, "Oh yes... uggg.. omg.. fuck yes... oh yes..."

Delighted with her response, 2 more men quickly shut the screaming bitch up by shoving both their filthy cocks into her mouth together. Groaning in sexual ecstasy, my pathetic wife was completely gone as she took the 4 cocks at the same time. Like nothing but a faceless meat bag, her body convulsed and throbbed along to their movement while sweat dripped of her cum covered skin.

lusciousnet_three-cocks-filling-all_442080792.gif


They went fast and hard for several minutes as she came again and again, seizuring like a lunatic. Finally, the guy on the bottom pulled out, then reinserted his fat cock into her rectum while still holding her bent in half with her bound ankles next to her face. As he stuffed that anus, he whispered into my wife's ear, "Are you ready? You know what is coming."

While still stuffed with the two eager cocks in her drooling mouth, Samantha whimpered and tried to shake her head. I could hardly believe it as just with that single fat cock, my wife's sphincter was already stretched tightly around the shaft. However, the 2nd man eagerly tried to press his hard meat into that already cock stuffed anus. For a moment it didn't seem like he could do it, but then after several attempts he finally managed to squeeze in his raging dick, stretching her anal ring tightly around both cocks like a double stuffed glove. There was a muffled low and long animalistic groan as my lovely wife felt the two cocks pressed deep into her rectum. Then gasping and grunting, she took the double anal as they viciously pumped the shit out of her.

Nude-Samantha-double-anal-fake-sex.jpg


While the 2nd guy thrust his thick member deep into Samantha's anus on his knees, to my delighted horror a third man then squatted above my bound slut. With her body bent in half and her ankles pulled up next to her face, it wasn't too difficult for the man to shove his pulsing hard cock deep into Samantha's wet cunt as she groaned in utter insanity. She began the night trying to get something out of her system, ironic it ended up with her getting completely filled; viciously wrecked in her pleasure holes by 3 hard cocks while two more pumped her overstretched mouth. As her body spazed from orgasm to orgasm, her depraved grunts were muffled by the cocks and drools never stopped rolling off her lips. Samantha was a cock addict overdosing on cocks.

I didn't really pay attention to the other girl at this point, but I imagined she must've had a wild time as well. She was lying there resting and covered with cum while the men were still mercilessly stuffing my wife with 5 cocks. When the two guys fucking her mouth came, they squirted together all over her face mask and into her throat while she relentlessly gasped and moaned. The man fucking her sweet pussy pulled out and spewed all over her gorgeous tits. Then as the two guys continued double pumping her anus, the man on the bottom dug 3 fingers deep into her pussy and brutally fingered her. As Samantha screamed and thrashed in his grip, the two men finally unloaded into her rectum.

As all the men dressed back up and left the room, the enforcer pick up the other Asian girl and stood her above my comatose wife. Then rubbing the girl's clit fast and hard while she squealed, he ordered, "Go ahead... let it go..."

Whimpering in shame, the girl pissed all over the cum slut's wrecked flesh as Samantha responded back to life, squirming and moaning in delight. After the husband took the girl out, the pimp host came back in and pet my wife while she whimpered softly, "Omg... oh shit... oh shit..."

In a sadistic tone, the little guy gave me a wink before replying to her, "One last customer, bitch. Earn it."

In a tired but submissive voice, the wrecked mutt whimpered, "Yes sir..."

After we were alone, I took off my clothes and picked up my petite demoralized wife, still covered in cum, piss, and sweat, and took her back into the cage. Kneeling her limp flesh on the concrete floor and rubbing my moist engorged cockhead on her lips, I demanded with a disguised voice, "What is your name, slut?"

"Cock whore," my wife replied as I remembered her training session with the two masters before. I could not believe she was still well conditioned.

Chuckling to myself, I held her leather covered head before giving a slap across her face as she yelped. Again I asked her, "No... what is your real name, slut!"

In a bit of daze, she whimpered softly, "Samantha... my name is Samantha, sir."

Spitting on her face, I taunted, "Samantha? Now that's a fucking whore name. Are you a fucking meat whore, Samantha?"

samantha-nude-photos-6.jpg


When she answered, "Yes," I instantly shoved my aching throbbing meat into her mouth and ordered, "Show me..."

Despite being completely tired after fucking all night from heaven to hell, her body responded to the harsh degradation as I felt her mouth and tongue sucking hard on my engorged member like a vacuum cleaner. In fact, she was sucking so hard, I had to stop only after a couple of minutes or surely I would've lost my load.

Then with a tight grip of her head, I pressed her face into the chain linked fence while I took her on her knees like the filthy worthless prostitute she was that night. The more forceful I was with her, the more sensually she groaned to each push. I had never seen her like this before and it was driving me crazy as I hammered my overly engorged cock deep into her wet soaking cunt. The whole time I wouldn't let up degrading her, "Does cum bitch like taking my hard cock in this dirty cage?!?!"

samantha.ru1.jpg


Samantha was mindless, grunting and groaning as I ravaged her, muttering the occasional "yes... yes..." Then while pounding her unquenchable cunt, I shoved my thumb deep into her anus and double penetrated her as she whimpered in shame. After several minutes, I untied my wife's arms and put her on all fours like a magnificent steed. Squatting above her while gripping her throat, I reinserted my slippery meat back in, this time deep into her blooming anus. Making the dirty bitch suck and lick my anal juice covered thumb, I plowed the filthy fuck slut while she gasped and rocked back and forth with me.

Sexy%2BSamantha%2BNude%2BAnal%2BSex.jpg


When her body tensed up, I refused to let her cum and instead untied her legs as well and dragged her like a dog on all fours with a rope around her neck to the dirty mattress. Laying down, I ordered the meat slave to climb on me and ride my cock like the good obedient pet. While my wife bounced up and down with her mouth drooling open, I held both her arms behind her back and dug my fingers back into her anus. She was going crazy as I relentlessly ravaged and taunted her, "Fucking worthless bitch! What kind of mother and wife gets off like this?"

She was deliriously gone, humping my cock like no tomorrow while repeatedly muttering senselessly to my taunts, "A slut mom... a whore wife!!"

SamanthaAkkinenianalsexpussyfingeringboobspressedsex.jpg


Again, refusing to let her cum, I pulled out and then placed her down on her back. Pressing her ankles down to each side of her shoulders in a spread eagle on the mattress, I continued pummeling the salacious meat whore as she screamed, "Please!! Fuck, please... let me cum!!"

It was already morning and I knew it was time to wrap it up. Truth is, my cock couldn't take more of it anyways as I had been cuckolded all night. Letting go of her ankles, I pressed the full weight of my body down on my wife's petite cum and sweat covered frame. While squeezing her throat and covering her mouth with my hands, I pumped my cock mercilessly into that sold out cunt. Leaning in with my lips to her ear, I whispered as I kept pounding, "This is all you're good for, you love it, right? You're mine now. I bought your contract. I'm going to lock you in my basement and pimp your flesh to whoever I want!"

Topless-Telugu-girl-Samantha-fucking-pussy-2021-fake-edit.jpg


Those words got Samantha going crazy as her body buckled hard beneath me. She started pounding on my shoulders with her fist as she mumbled in my hand. When I uncovered her mouth she shouted back to me, "Fuck you asshole!!!"

Losing herself to the fiery anger, my wife started throbbing hard in unison with my flesh as she grunted to my brutal thrusts. My body was going crazy as well from her behavior and I found myself losing control to my own animalistic savagery. As I was close to cumming and pumping hard as fuck, I continued, "What do you have to go back to? Your body doesn't lie, you want to be my cock slave. Bound in my basement as a piece of meat. I promise you'll get as much cock as you can handle. So say it! Say you want to be my fucking cock slave!"

Samantha was gasping loudly with her mouth open as I jackhammered her insatiable cunt. Then, running her hands up and down my back, she screamed loudly as she came, "Ohfuckohfuckohfuck... FUCK YES! ungh... holy fuck! I want to be your fucking cock slave! Omg... oh shit!! Hell yeah, lock me up, tie me down... ug... ug.. ug... do whatever you want! I'll take any cock!"

Samantha-Akkineni-xxx-naked-sexy-Telegu-wife-actress-xxx-image-05.md.jpg


We both came at the same time, me pumping furiously into her hungry pussy until it was completely filled with my hot sticky cream and she digging her nails into my back and scratching it up and down as her body seizured out of control. Then I just lay on top of her with my full body weight as we panted out of breath. Tired and groggy, I finally got up later and dressed before heading out of the room while she passed out on the mattress.

Seeing the host on the way out, I told him I'd be waiting outside in my car until I see her leave. He was grinning like an idiot at me before grabbing my hand and stuffing money into it. Looking nervously he replied, "You know Rakul? I got a call from her, so there was some confusion in how your wife ended up here. You see, we have a contract with her company and their husbands typically send the most troubling wives to us, you know for cock punishment. There was some confusion. We should've never taken the deal from their 2 employees. We don't want any trouble with either you or Rakul. So hopefully this squares us? We good?"

The sun was already up and it was around 6:30 am as I sat there in my car. When Samantha finally hobbled out and got in a cab, I quickly drove home trying to get back before she did. Without even showering, I just changed into my pajamas and passed out under the blankets. I was completely worn out, I could only imagine how much so was Samantha.

samantha-ruth-prabhu-threesome-anal-sex-gangbang-cumshot-image.jpg


Nude-group-sex-Samantha-Ruth-Prabhu-hairy-pussy-cumshot-xxx-gangbang-pic.jpg


Samantha-Gangbang.jpg


samantha.jpg


Samantha_Akkineni_PicsArt_04-28-05.44.24-01.jpg


Samantha_Akkineni_PicsArt_04-28-05.15.29-01.jpg


Samantha_Akkineni_PicsArt_04-28-06.23.09-01.jpg


I woke up almost 2 pm in the afternoon with Samantha spooning up against my body with her arm around me. After that day, she changed again, but in the opposite direction and became more normal and less sexual. I guess she really did get it out of her system. I never really figured out whether she knew my involvement in any of this or that it was me who owned her in that last session. Needless to say, we never talked about it. However, I am fairly sure she knew, in fact almost 100% sure.

You see, for a while our whole sex life pretty much came to a halt. However, it wasn't just that, but I found her often unable to make eye contact with me, presumably out of shame and guilt. Previously each time before, she became more sexual and compensated with unwholesome depraved sex with me. Her new behavior had me worried and I wondered whether it was because I pushed her emotional limits too far in that last session. I mean, she was willing to give up her life and become some random guy's dungeon sex slave. Even if it was just a brief thought at the moment, but the guilt may be too much for her.

However, one night about a week later, I was brushing my teeth in just a towel around my waist after a shower when I suddenly noticed from the reflection of the mirror Samantha was standing in the doorway. She was just standing there in a towel staring at me with her mouth dropped wide open and her eyes stunned. Turning around still with the toothbrush in my mouth, I stared at her dumbfoundedly and asked, "What?"

Samantha-Bathroom-Scene.jpg


She looked at me before closing her mouth, for the first time since that crazy night she smiled and then replied, "Nothing..."

Samantha then took off her towel and headed into the shower as I shrugged off the encounter. As I walked out of the bathroom, I saw my back in the reflection of the mirror and it hit me. You see, she came so hard that last session, she dug her nails deep into my flesh, shredding my back like a rabid feline. In fact, when I came back home that night, my whole back bled and hurt like crazy. When Samantha saw those scratch marks on my back, she must've realized it was actually me who wrecked and dominated her that night.

Again, we never talked about it, but things started to recover afterward as she became more cheerful and our sex life picked right back up. I suppose knowing it was actually me whom she gave her undying sexual devotion to that night lifted a lot of her guilt. In fact, she even taunted it right in my face every so often whenever we fucked, "Want to lock me up in your dungeon and keep me as your cock slave? Sell me out to whoever you want?"

And to tell you the truth? That Christmas a few weeks afterward, I bought her a gift from the $1000 the pimp gave me. When she opened the jewelry box, there sitting inside was a pair of gold nipple rings. Oh dear god, the look on her face. But of course, I played dumb and just suggested whether she would pierce her nipples. She gladly complied.

However, this whole incident from that day at Eric's party had me constantly worrying whether that itch in me would resurface. Would I really be one day so tempted as to sell my wife again either to the glamour of high society or just a meat whore in some dirty red light district hole? Even more so, would Samantha ever do this behind my back again? Would she ever end up cheating on me because she cannot contain the inner slut in her, the desire to be stripped from the society's expectations of a dutiful wife and mother so she could be forcefully held down, savagely bound, and brutally fucked in every hole possible by multiple cocks while being degraded and humiliated as nothing but a filthy cum slut, a perverted meat whore, and an insatiable fuck slave?

Samantha-Akkineni-tied-bondage-actress-fucked-from-back-401x600.jpg


THE-END
 
#Man of the House Chapter 8: Mom's Soapy Tits

Cherry

The hot water poured over my body, splashing on my back as the four women of my harem--two half-sisters, a full sister, and my mom--all grabbed the body wash and lathered up each other's bodies. I was in heaven. I was nineteen and showering with my sexy Mom and her huge tits, her bleached-blonde hair darkening as it grew wet. She stared at me with dark, hungry eyes. My little sister Ananya, eighteen, the hair ties holding her pigtails together gone, her hair loose and brown, stared up at me with such delicious love in her eyes. She was my princess, her body petite and budding, so girlish and innocent. Pressing into my side was my half-sister Sara, blonde and nineteen. She grew up my best friend. We were so close.

I loved her and Ananya so much. They were my submissive queen and princess.

Janhvi was the newest member of my harem, rubbing soap on her small breasts--though compared to Ananya's budding mounds, Janhvi's were ripe and inviting. She ducked her short, black hair beneath the spray, washing out some of the piss soaked into her strands. She was a brat, acting like a girl half her age--seven instead of eighteen. And that all ended today. She understood now that our dad was dead, I was the man of the house.

And I wouldn't put up with her behavior any longer.

She turned as she washed, her red ass, spots of purple bruising already appearing, glistening as the water sheeted down her back to her rear. I had spanked her so hard for making a huge mess in the kitchen. A mess she hadn't actually cleaned up after I spanked her. We were distracted. Janhvi, it turned out, was a humiliation and pain slut, a masochist, and she got off on being degraded.

It was why she was washing all our piss off her body. She had drunk it, let it flowed over her body, and all while it was being filmed. Even now, the camera recorded, though with the glass shower door closed and foggy with steam, I doubt it could capture much now.

"Damn, I bet you and Dad had a lot of fun in here, Aunt Shriya," groaned Janhvi, looking up at my mom soaping those huge, lush tits. Mom had the biggest tits in the family, with my older sister Nidhhi and Aunt Shruti--Janhvi and Sara's mother--tied for second place. Sara's round breasts put her in a distant fourth, though they were still nice as they rubbed against me. "This bathtub is huge."

"We did," my mom smiled. "We pissed in your mom's mouth enough times in here."

Shriya-Saran-Nude-Photo-Outdoor.jpg


"Tonight, she's watching your tape," I told Janhvi, staring at her well-spanked ass. "Won't your mom be proud of you for being such a filthy slut?"

Janhvi shivered. "And then you'll show everyone at school, right?"

I wouldn't. With my mom, Ananya, Sara, Janhvi, and myself on the tape, it was clear evidence we were committing incest. "That's right. I bet you can't wait for that bitch friend of yours to see who you truly are."

"That meanie will tease you and bully you," Ananya nodded. As a nerdy, book-reading girl, she had been picked on by Janhvi and her friends, Carmelita at the center.

"Oh, god," Janhvi moaned, shuddering. The lust in her voice made my cock hard.

"Mmm, I think the little slut wants it played across the school's AV system. Every class seeing it, watching you piss into her mouth." My half-sister--though until this morning I thought she was my cousin. It turned out my dad had dominated my mom and her sister, hiding it from the world. It explained a lot about our family.

"I think so," I groaned, Sara's soapy hands washing across my stomach as she pressed tighter into my side. Her body was so slippery.

I soaped up my hands and slid them behind her back and then down to her ass. I washed her. She winced. Like Janhvi, I had spanked Sara, too, but not because she was bad, though I owed her a spanking for that. I did it because I could and because she would let me. She was submissive with me.

Sara-Ali-Khan-hairy-pussy-full-nude-bathing-photo.jpg


But loved dominating Janhvi.

Ananya giggled. "You're getting hard, big brother."

"I have four sexy women in the shower with me, Princess," I grinned at her.

Ananya, soap suds clinging to her small mounds and half-obscuring her small nipples, reached out and joined Sara's hands. Her touch was delicate compared to Sara's rougher wash. She was aggressive where Ananya was gentle. My dick throbbed. I had loved Sara for years, but I had never really noticed Ananya. She was so quiet, spending most of her time reading in her room. But today, since I took her cherry, I was finding her presence delightful. Her girlish, innocent personality made me want to take care of her like I was her daddy. I wanted to spoil her like my little girl princess, give her what she needed, and discipline her when she acted out.

I think I loved her, too. Different from Sara.

"Mmm, we are sexy," Sara moaned, her hips grinding on me. I felt her landing strip on my hip, her hot pussy right below it. Despite cumming on her sister's mouth, Sara was horny for more. With her naturally blonde locks plastered about her shoulders and tits glistening with water, she looked like a playboy model.

"Yes," I groaned, my skin burning where my two sister-lovers washed my flesh.

Ananya pressed up to my right side, rubbing her hot pussy on my thigh, her hard nipples brushing my skin. She stared up at me with such adoration, worshiping her big brother with those soft, brown eyes. She looked even more vulnerable without her glasses on.

Damn, she was cute.

Ananya-Panday-naked-ass-hot-body-oiled-sexy-boobs-nipple.jpg


Their hands swept about my body, washing my chest and back. Ananya giggled as her small hand rubbed at my ass. She gave me a squeeze and giggled louder, her eyes flashing with obvious delight, her hot pussy throbbing harder and harder.

Before me, Mom's breasts still glistened with soap suds as she washed her sleek thighs. At thirty-eight, she was still gorgeous. The mature beauty of my sisters, face hungry, eyes delicious. She was a submissive, living as my father's slave since she was nineteen. She was so dedicated she brought her sister, my Aunt Shruti, to his bed and he claimed her, too.

"Oh, I can't wait for your mom to get home," I groaned to Janhvi. "She's going to ride my cock while watching us piss on you."

"Oh, god," Janhvi moaned, leaning back against the wall. Her small breasts jiggled as her hands shoved between her thighs, rubbing at her pussy, her black curls matted by soap and water. She undulated her hips. "Yes, yes, she'll cum so hard watching it. Oh, please say she will, Cherry. Please say I can watch her cum on your dick."

"If you stay good," I told her. "You be a brat, and you'll be punished."

j5CPAl.jpg


Her eyes gleamed and she let out a shuddering moan. "Yes, Cherry."

Watching her made my cock ache. Over the water spraying down on us, I could hear her fingers slide in and out of her wet cunt. The feel of Ananya's and Sara's hands washing across my body didn't help either. They were teasing me. They made me tremble and groan. My dick throbbed and ached. I had to cum again. My women were too damned sexy.

I had to fuck one of them.

But which one? I had four to chose from. They were all so willing. I could break in Ananya's ass. I could plow my mom hard. I could make love to Sara. Or I could fuck Janhvi's bratty face, ramming my cock down her throat while she gagged on it and loved every moment of being used.

"Mmm, Mommy needs to wash her big son's cock." She cupped her large, soapy breasts, a twinkle in her eye.

"A titty fuck?" I groaned.

She nodded her head, hips undulating. "Just sit down on the tub's edge and let Mommy wash her big son's cock, Sir."

"I think he wants that, Aunt Shriya," laughed Sara. Her hand grasped my dick. "What do you think, Cupcake?"

Ananya's hand joined Sara's on my cock. "I think big brother wants our mom's big tits washing his dick."

"Holy shit, people do that?" Janhvi groaned.

"Yes," Mom and Sara said at the same time.

I glanced at my blonde half-sister. "More porn you've been watching?"

"I was researching for when we finally went all the way," Sara answered with an arched smile.

"Like watersports?"

"Perv," she said and playfully punched my shoulder. "Stop being an asshole, Cherry. I didn't even know the term before you told me this morning."

"I am a perv," I grinned at her. "And so are you." I smacked her wet ass.

She moaned, "Oh, yes, I am. You lead, I follow, Cherry. Now sit your butt down and let your sexy mom wash your cock."

I arched an eyebrow at her.

She winked at me and said, "My loving master, I just want you to be pleasured by your sexy mom." Then she kissed me.

If she thought kissing me would make me forget her sass, she was mistaken. I was going to enjoy disciplining her tonight. As much as she would. It was why she played the game. When Sara was a smart ass, I found it endearing. When Janhvi did it, I found her to be an annoying brat.

Must be the difference between loving and just lusting after someone.

I squeezed Sara's ass hard as we kissed, savoring her breasts pressed against me. She was a little breathless when we broke it, her hazel eyes unfocused. She took a step back from me and almost tripped over the tub's edge, falling into the side of the shower. But I caught her.

She laughed. "Thanks."

I winked at her, then I sat down on the tub's edge. There was enough room between the tub and the shower wall to sit comfortably. The tub was deep, too. My parents had bought it large for play. The entire master suite was enhanced by my dad so he could enjoy his two sex slaves and any other women they brought to his bed.

Like Mallu women. Damn, it would be hot for one of the ladies to bring a sexy mallu girl for me to enjoy. Anumapa from school popped into my head.

AnuAnupamaa-Parameshwaran-at-Apsara-Awards%2B%25281%2529.jpg


"Mmm, Mommy's going to enjoy this." She knelt before me. The spray of the shower hissed over our heads. She looked so sexy dripping in water, her breasts held out before her, glistening with soap suds, her nipples fat and hard.

"Big sis," Ananya said, her voice soft. "Could you...shave me?"

I groaned as Mom's tits wrapped about my throbbing cock. My eyes flicked past her to my three sisters crowding the other end of the tub, Janhvi still masturbating and lost to her own world. Ananya looked so coquettish as she stood before Sara.

And then my mom slid her tits up and down my cock. Pleasure from the wet glide of her pillowy mounds sent shivers through me. My head leaned back against the wet, vinyl-smooth wall. My hands clenched as she pressed her tits tighter, forming a hot, soapy embrace. She pumped her tits up and down, the tip of my dick popping in and out of the valley of her tits.

Shriya-Saran-Boobs-Fucking.jpg


"You want me to shave your pussy?" Sara asked, glancing at me, her eyes questioning.

I nodded once.

"I want to look...more girlish," Ananya whispered. "More like his little sister." She bit her lip and looked at me. Without her glasses, I probably was a fuzzy blob to her. "Would that...make you happy, big brother?"

"Fuck, yes," I groaned. Right now she had wispy, blonde pubic hair, hardly hiding her tight slit. But without it... "Do it, Sara. Shave our little princess."

"I will," she said, subservient and excited, a naughty smile on her lips.

"Does it hurt?" Ananya asked, trembling as Sara pushed her down on the opposite side of the tub.

"Like shaving your legs or pits, but you have to be more careful. Don't want to get a nick down there, Cupcake."

Ananya's eyes widened. Damn, she was cute.

"Sara will be careful. Your big sis would never hurt you," I groaned, savoring the wet glide of my mom's tits up and down my cock.

"Never," Sara promised.

"Fuck," Janhvi moaned. "Shave her pussy. Oh, yes. She'll have such a cute, bald cunny. Oh, god."

Janhvi thrashed as she came, her back sliding down the shower wall until she was sitting next to Ananya on the wide rim, her legs spread wide, her bush trimmed, black, thick. Though only a few months older than Ananya, puberty developed her a lot more. Janhvi groaned, her legs spasming, her toes curling.

There was another cunt in need of shaving. An idea popped into my head. Janhvi had to do it somewhere more...public.

Sara slipped naked out of the shower to get supplies while Ananya trembled, the spray falling on her and Janhvi's legs. Mom's tits slid faster and faster on my dick, the friction sending wonderful shudders through my body. My balls boiled, a load of spunk preparing to unleash across Mom's face.

I would give her a pearl necklace. Every son should give his mom gifts.

xxx-photo-of-shriya-saran.jpg


"What are you grinning about, Sir?" Mom asked as she stared up at me with submissive adoration. It made her happy to serve.

"Just the gift I'm going to give you."

"Mmm, your Mommy-slut loves gifts." She licked her lips, glancing down at my cock. "Is it thick and creamy?"

"Uh-huh."

Her tongue flicked at the crown of my dick when her tits slid down. She swirled her tongue around it before her tits slid up and engulfed my shaft, making me shudder and groan. When she slid her tits down, she licked again.

Damn, it was better than I imagined. I had seen it so many time in pornos, but having my own mother do it... Nothing was better. I loved being the man of the house. I groaned, just sitting there and letting my woman please me. My mom was my slave.

Sara slipped back in with a pink razor and a bottle of pink shaving cream. She slid the shower door shut and flashed me a smile. "How's your titty fuck going, perv?"

"Wonderful," I grinned at her. "Now get on your knees and shave our princess."

She obeyed with a moan of, "Yes!"

My dick ached and throbbed as the shaving cream whooshed, a mound of pink appearing in her left hand. She rubbed it against Ananya's pussy, coating all her blonde hairs. I could just see thanks to the angle Ananya sat at. Her small breasts rose and fell faster and faster, her breath quickening as Ananya raised the razor.

My balls convulsed. I was coming closer and closer to cumming, but not yet. I wanted to savor the titty fuck and watch my little sister being shaved by my queen. Sara looked so beautiful as she knelt, her blonde hair matted down her supple back, water running down to her ass, spilling across it. She still had red markings from her spanking.

"It'll be fine," Janhvi said and took Ananya's hand. "Sara won't hurt you."

"Thanks," Ananya said, giving Janhvi a smile.

Mom sucked on the tip of my cock when it emerged from her dick this time. I groaned, a spasm shooting from my body. I missed the first swipe of the razor across Ananya's pudenda as my head tossed back. The pleasure was so sudden.

I grit my teeth, fighting the urge to cum. Mom's eyes stared up at me, burning with delight at my reaction. She popped her lips off, rubbing her tits faster and faster. My cock throbbed in her depths, her hard nipples rubbing on my stomach.

​


"Do you like Mommy's big tits sliding on your dick?" she moaned. "Does my big, strong son love it?"

"God, yes," I groaned, the razor sliding through the pink foam, scraping across Ananya's skin. My little sister bit her lip, staring down as her pale flesh was exposed, no blonde hair to be seen. "So good, Mom. You're such a slut to give your own son a titty fuck."

"Such a slut," she moaned in agreement and sucked on the tip of my cock again. Not long, just a quick jolt, but enough to make my balls almost erupt.

"Work those titties, Aunt Shriya," Janhvi cheered, hot eyes watching, her free hand, the one not holding Ananya's, rubbed at her black-furred cunt. "Make him cum. He deserves it for being the man of the house."

Damn, when Janhvi wasn't a brat, she was amazing.

The razor kept shaving, making that delicious, scraping slide as it made my little sister bare. Sara moved lower and lower, reaching Ananya's pudenda. She shaved slowly, pulling the razor from Ananya's slit to her thighs. More and more of my little sister's bare pudenda was revealed to my sight. She looked more and more girlish, younger and younger than her eighteen years.

And the entire time, my dick was in heaven. Mom sucked every time it appeared, brief jolts of rapture that had my entire body twitching. The wet slide of her tits built the pressure in my balls. I fought against it, coming closer and closer to erupting.

"Cum all over Mommy's big tits," she moaned, making it even harder. "Mmm, yes. You need to cum. My big, strong son has so much jizz trapped in his balls. It's not healthy to keep it bottled up. He needs to let it out."

"Yes," Janhvi moaned. "Mmm, cum all over her tits, Cherry."

Sara slid the razor a final time and then smiled. "Done." She leaned aside, letting the shower's spray wash across Ananya's pussy, clearing off the remains of pink foam. "No hair left."

Then Sara leaned in and licked Ananya's bare twat.

"Fuck," I grunted, my cock unloading. It was too hot to watch. My woman licking our little sister's pussy made my balls erupted.

Cum spurted from between my mom's tits. My hot spunk splashed across her neck and chin then rained across her heaving mounds as Sara took another long, slow lick up Ananya's pussy. She shivered, toes curling.

I grunted through each blast of jizz. I shuddered, my eyes flicking from my mom's pearl necklace to my sisters' lesbian incest. Janhvi groaned beside Ananya, masturbating her pussy faster and faster. The final shudder raced through my body.

"Goddamn, that is hot," I groaned.

"Mmm, it is," moaned Mom, my cum dripping down her neck and across her round breasts. She lifted her tits to her lips and licked up lines of my cum. "Delicious. What a yummy gift my big, strong son gave me. Thank you, Sir."

shriya_saran_nude-36462.jpg


"You're welcome," I panted as Ananya squirmed on Sara's mouth.

"Big sis," Ananya gasped, humping her pussy against Sara's licking tongue. "Oh, yes. Thank you for shaving me."

* * *
 
Sara

"You're welcome, Cupcake," I moaned between licks. She tasted so fresh, with just a hint of the shaving cream remaining. I tongued her again, loving the way she shivered. Her bare pussy lips felt so wicked against my cheeks.

I felt Cherry's eyes on me, watching as I tongued our princess. I wiggled my hips, hoping he enjoyed the view as I flicked my tongue over and over through Ananya's pussy. I savored her hot flesh rubbing on my mouth. Loved the way she shuddered and moaned.

I gasped as strong hands grabbed my ass, lifting me up so I knelt in the middle of the tub. Cherry squeezed my sore rear as my tongue probed Ananya's cunt. His fingers parted my butt-cheeks, the shower spray falling on my asshole.

Sara-Ali-Khan-busty-boobs-nude-nipple-show-without-bra.jpg


"Cherry," I moaned between licks. What was he up to? He surely couldn't have another fuck in him so soon. He just came all over Aunt Shriya's tits. "What are you doing back there, perv?"

"You're the one licking your little sister's cunt," he laughed.

"God, I am. We're both such pervs. I love it."

"Mmm, love you," he said and then his tongue licked at my pussy.

I groaned, my ass lifting as the man I loved slid his tongue through my folds. I nuzzled into Ananya's freshly-shaved snatch, knowing Cherry had the same bare delight rubbing on his face. His tongue licked hard, his hands clenching on my sore ass, memory of my spanking flashing through my thoughts.

Ananya shuddered, humping against me. Her eyes were closed, her small breasts heaving. Janhvi groaned beside me, shuddering as she masturbated. I couldn't see, but I could hear her fingers sluicing through her deflowered pussy.

Cherry had taken all three cherries in the family. There was no way Nidhhi was still a virgin. My twenty-year-old half-sister dressed like a slut, showing off her huge tits and wearing the tightest jeans, pants, or shorts that always left her with a cameltoe Cherry drooled after.

Nidhhi-Agerwal-Biography.jpg


Part of me was afraid when Cherry added her to the harem he would forget about the rest of us. He lusted after Nidhhi.

But I knew he loved me and Ananya. And he got off dominating his mom and bratty Janhvi. He wouldn't abandon us. Not when he was licking my pussy, giving me pleasure, making sure I had my orgasms.

"Oh, big sis," Ananya moaned. "Oh, yes, you're making me so hot. I'm all tingly down there. It feels so wonderful."

Her girlish voice excited me more. I wiggled my hips back into Cherry's licking tongue and devoured Ananya. My pussy clenched, pleasure rippling through me. His finger found my clit, rubbing it, making me squirm and spasm while his tongue dug into my hole. He swirled through the sheath. My eyes rolled back in my head. My hips wiggled back against him.

Damn, he was such a good pussy eater. I quivered, moaning and sighing into Ananya's snatch. I stared up at her, watching her budding breasts quiver and her soft moans escape her lips. Her wet hair clung to her shoulders. She looked so scrumptious.

"Mmm, Sir, you really love eating pussy," Aunt Shriya purred. "I bet Sara is feeling amazing."

"I am," I answered. "Thank you, Cherry."

He just squeezed my ass in answer with one hand, the fingers from the other dancing on my clit. I shuddered, my pussy clenching along his probing tongue. He dug it in so deep, churning such hot pleasure through me.

And then his tongue lapped upward, sliding through my taint. He shoved fingers into my cunt, massaging my clit with his thumb as he dived his face into my crack. I groaned as he tongued my sphincter, swirling around the dirty opening.

"Cherry, you are a perv! Lick my ass! I love it!"

My pussy clenched on his fingers as my tongue flailed through Ananya's folds. Her eyes fluttered. Her spine arched. She let out soft, cute sighs of delight. Her body quivered. A flood of fresh juices poured into my mouth.

I made her cum.

"Big sis!" she squeaked as her orgasm flooded through her.

"Mmm, you look so cute, baby," Aunt Shriya moaned. "So cute when you cum."

"It feels so good in my cunny," gasped Ananya. "Oh, big sis, you make me feel so well."

"Yes," Janhvi hissed. "Yes, yes, yes."

She was clearly cumming, too, thrashing. I groaned, my pussy churned by Cherry's fingers, his tongue probing at my asshole. The hot delight shot through me as his tongue forced past my sphincter and swirled through my bowels.

I bucked, my clit aching beneath his massaging thumb. Sparks shot through me. I groaned and shoved back into his licking mouth. My entire body quivered. I loved it. So much wonderful bliss burst through my body. It ached me. It made me howl and snarl.

"Cherry!" I screamed as rapture shot to my mind. "Oh, my god, Cherry!"

scraped-img-1784323649876.jpg

The water spray turned cold as Cherry kept licking my asshole, fucking his fingers in and out of my pussy. I quivered and trembled. My eyes rolled back into my head as I rocked back into his fucking fingers. Pleasure rippled through me.

Ananya squealed. Aunt Shriya acted. The water turned off as I kept moaning and gasping, wave after wave of pleasure washing through my body. My man kept loving my asshole and pussy. And I kept cumming.

"Cherry! Love you!" I gasped. "Oh, my god!"

I was so glad he was the man of the house, and I was his queen.

Sara-Ali-Khan-nangi-5.jpg


* * *
 
Janhvi

As Aunt Shriya made lunch for everyone but me--I had eaten before my spanking--I cleaned up my mess. Cherry watched me, arms folded in the bathrobe he wore. We all wore terry-cloth bathrobes, our hair still wet from the hot shower. I came twice just masturbating and watching the fun.

As I worked, I loved Cherry's strong eyes watching me, making sure I cleaned up my mess. There was a part of me that wanted to be a brat. To say fuck it and find out how he would punish me the next time I acted out. But my ass was so sore.

jk.jpg


Maybe I should wait a few days before I was a brat again.

I would call him Lint and be a defiant, little shit. I would mess up the entire house, and then he would have to spank me so hard. He would beat me, hurt me, and make me cum and cum and cum, reminding me that I was his. He owned me.

I grew so wet just thinking about it.

I hoped he would film it, too. Show it off to all my friends at school. They all deserved to know just what a disobedient slut I was. How unruly I was. And how my big brother disciplined me. Everyone would tease me.

There's the pee-slut, Carmelita would hiss. Your mouth was made to drink piss, you little skank. I should take you into the bathroom and make you drink mine. But you would like it. God, I can't believe I was your friend. You're so fucking disgusting.

I needed to masturbate right away.

"Lunch is ready," Aunt Shriya pronounced, holding four plates, two balanced on her inner arms. Three had a single sandwich--turkey, lettuce, tomato, with pickles and chips on the side--and the fourth had two. Each sandwich somehow looked perfect, the way Martha Stewart might do it.

And she hadn't even made a mess.

I licked my lips. I was a little hungry. I was an active girl. I liked to run--I was on my college's track and field team. And then there was all the cumming I did. From being spanked, from being pissed on, from being fucked in the ass while being pissed on, and from masturbating.

Cherry glanced at me as he sat down, a grin spreading across his lips. "If you're hungry, slut, crawl beneath the table and suck my cock. I got a load of protein you can swallow."

Damn, damn, damn, why was he the sexiest man in the world?

I scampered to obey. I fell down on my hands and knees and crawled beneath the table. My tits swayed beneath the robe, juices trickling down my thighs. I passed beneath the long, blue tablecloth. It was dark beneath. Cherry was at the head of the table, opposite from where I crawled under, Ananya on his left, Sara on his right. Aunt Shriya sat beside Sara, her long legs brushing me as I crawled past. I skirted around the central column holding up the table, lifting my arms and knees over the support legs jutting out radially from it.

And then I was before Cherry. I pushed his robe off his thighs, exposing his muscular legs. His cock was half-hard. I leaned my head forward. I had never sucked a dick before, but I was so wet to do it. And I was hoping his would fill my mouth with so much thick cream.

And then I would have to swallow it like a filthy whore.

(RedXXX.cc)_jhanvi-kapoor-preview.jpg


Shame burned in my thoughts as my tongue licked up his thigh. He tasted of soap. I moved closer, nuzzling at his balls. A hint of salt covered his hairy nutsack. I licked at them, my pussy clenching. This was so humiliating, alone beneath the table while the rest of the family talked and ate. I was the cum-slut. The slave to please Cherry.

I was like the family's dog, getting scraps instead of the full meal.

With a hungry moan, I engulfed the tip of Cherry's thick dick. I had to open my mouth so wide to take his cock. I groaned as I sucked, tasting the salt of precum. It was as good as the cum I had eaten straight from my pussy, but fresher, not adorned with my tangy cunt.

And that made it better.

* * *
 
Cherry

Janhvi's sweet mouth wrapped about my cock. I groaned in mid bite, loving the submissive heat wrapped about my shaft's crown. The slut sucked with a hungry intensity. I knew I wouldn't cum any time soon. My dick was actually sore, but it was a good pain, reminding me of all the sex I had today.

"So what's next, Sir?" Mom asked me as she daintily nibbled on a pickle.

"Homework," I grunted. "All of us, you included, Janhvi."

She sucked harder, bobbing her mouth.

"No one's grades are slipping just because you're all enjoying my dick." I grinned at Sara. "Especially the perv."

Janhvi-Kapoor-Nude-Indian-Actress-Sex-6496.jpg


She smiled back at me. "Someone just needs a rest. We're wearing him out."

Ananya giggled, her glasses slipping on her nose. With a practiced ease, she pushed them back up. "Big brother is a stud, but he's not superhuman."

"I don't need a rest," I scowled, and they only giggled louder.

But it wasn't mocking giggles, it was the shared mirth between people who knew each other, cared for each other. Sara's bare foot rubbed on mine beneath the table while her sister sucked and gobbled my cock, slurping loudly.

"And me, Sir?" Mom shoved the pickle into her mouth, lips pursed tight, sucking on it before she took her bite. It crunched loudly.

"You're cooking us a delicious dinner," Cherry said. "Something to give us the energy for Aunt Shruti's return. Tonight is movie night."

Janhvi groaned about my cock. Her fingers found my balls, massaging them as she swirled her tongue, easing the sore ache at the tip of my dick. Pleasure shuddered through me. Oh, yes, she was eager for her mom to see her being a filthy pee slut.

"Your aunt will enjoy that," Mom nodded. "She's a lot like Janhvi. She was even a brat until your father trained that out of her."

"Aunt Shriya," Sara said after swallowing a bit of her sandwich. "Is it normal for a submissive girl to be dominant sometimes."

"You mean like you were with Janhvi?"

Sara nodded her head.

"You're a switch." Mom picked up her sandwich, taking a bite, lettuce crunching. She chewed while Janhvi bobbed her mouth on my dick. When she swallowed, she continued, "Some people can go back and forth. Sometimes there only submissive or dominant for certain people or other times it's just the mood they're in. You'll always bottom for Cherry, but with others, you like to top. Especially while he watches."

Sara nodded her head.

"Top?" Ananya asked.

"Person who is the dominant during the scene. The bottom is the person being played with. Shruti tried to top me a few times, but she's not good at it. Didn't give me what I needed." Mom's smoky eyes fell on me. "Good thing I learned how strong my son is. Mmm, your father raised you right.

My dick throbbed in Janhvi's mouth. If I didn't have a dream of my dad kicking my ass in gear, I never would have ventured on this path. But he had been training me all my life, in little ways, teaching me how to be strong yet loving with my women, to give them what they wanted so they would give me what I needed.

"Yeah, he did," I groaned. My balls churned, Janhvi's mouth so hot.

The front door opened. A moment later, Nidhhi walked into the kitchen and blinked at the sight of us. My older sister was a busty beauty, a belly shirt clinging to her breasts, outlining the lush pair. Her shorts were tight, her cameltoe on display. My dick throbbed at the sight of her leggy beauty, her brassy hair spilling about her face. She arched an eyebrow.

"What's going on here? You all were swimming or something?"

MV5BODhlMTk3MDEtNTFlYi00NjVmLTg2YzUtZmZiYTlhZTQ2NTQ1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzYxOTQ3MDg@._V1_.jpg


"Or something," Sara said calmly. She took a bite of her sandwich as my twenty-year-old sister walked towards the dining room. Her hips swayed. She wore heeled, knee-high boots that clicked on the linoleum. The sound grew deeper as she entered the dining room, floored with dark hardwood.

"And Ananya's out of her cave."

My dick ached as I ogled Nidhhi. She was so sexy, so playful. I wanted to grab her right now. I sat there, my second sandwich in hand--the first already devoured--struggling to find the words to say. I had to dominate her and add her sexy body to the harem.

"You shouldn't ogle your sister, Squirt," Nidhhi said at me.

I closed my mouth. "I'll ogle who I want."

Nidhhi glanced at mom who just took a bite of her sandwich, eating calmly, not saying a word. Nidhhi frowned at Mom's lack of response to my words. Nidhhi glanced back at me, studying me, then flicked to Sara.

She smirked at Nidhhi.

"Why don't you sit down, join us for lunch," I said. "Mom can make you a sandwich. We haven't seen much of you."

"Busy working," she said. "You might like to try it, Squirt. Sara tells me you're the man of the house."

The way she said it made me feel like such a small boy. My dick throbbed in Janhvi's mouth as embarrassment flushed through me. I stared at my sister, not flinching from the smirk on her lips. I had to dominate her. But how? She was so aloof. She was so strong, not like Mom or my other sisters.

She wasn't a submissive.

"I am the man of the house now," I said. "So sit down and eat lunch with your family."

"It would be nice," Ananya said. "And you should listen to big brother."

"Big...brother?" Nidhhi stared at her askance. "What the fuck is going on? Are you all messing with me?"

Janhvi sucked harder on my dick, slurping, making me shudder. "We're just enjoying quality family time," I said, my voice throaty. My balls boiled. Nidhhi was so sexy. "So sit down."

(MyPornSnap.fun)_janhvi-kapoor-nude-image-xxx-fake-boob.jpg


"Well, as much fun as that sounds," she said, sarcasm dripping from her lips, "I'm just here to pick up my work clothes. Me and Nabha are heading shopping before our shift. Don't wait up for me, Squirt. I'll be home late. Since you're the man of the house and all, I know it's your business to know what I am up to."

"Nidhhi," I growled as she turned and walked away, laughing over her shoulder. If my dick wasn't in Janhvi's mouth, I would have bolted up after her. But, damn, the brat could suck cock. She was hungry for cum.

"Later, Squirt. Have fun playing with Sara."

I ground my teeth, anger flooding through me. She hadn't listened to me. She had laughed at me and called me Squirt. I hated being called Squirt. I wanted her busty, beautiful body serving me, obeying me. I needed her submission.

And I would fucking get it. She would learn I was the damned man of the house.

She moved around upstairs, her bedroom door creaking open. Janhvi kept sucking my cock, bobbing her mouth, hungry for my jizz. But I didn't want to give it to the slut any loner. I wanted it pumping into my older sister's snatch.

Nidhhi's footsteps echoed as she trooped down the hallway. Then the front door opened and closed. That bitch did not obey me. I felt Ananya, Sara, and my mom's eyes at me. They didn't say anything. Were they questioning my authority? My domination?

I couldn't have that bitch defying me. I needed everyone's submission.

And I needed to fuck her. I needed to see those huge tits of hers bouncing as I rammed my cock in and out of her cunt. I looked around the room, glancing at my women, settling on Mom, her robe half-open, her lush cleavage exposed to my gaze.

NudehotcleavageShriyaSarannotwearingbraforawardfunctionfake-648x1024.jpg


"Mom, take off that damn robe and stretch out on the table. Janhvi, stop sucking my fucking cock."

Janhvi popped her mouth off. "But I'm hungry."

"You'll get your cum out of my mom's cunt." I clenched my fist. I had to keep my anger under control. A man is always in control around his women, my dad had told me. He doesn't lash out at them out of anger. He never disciplines them out of emotion. He rules his emotions. They do not rule him.

Mom was already moving. Her robe fell off her shoulders, exposing those lush breasts. She pushed her plate aside and stretched out across the table, legs spread, her black bush on display. She squeezed her tits, her dark-red nipples so hard.

My dick ached. I had to cum so badly.

31223026-2959-xxxlibz.com.jpg


"Princess, hop on Mom's mouth and go for a ride."

Ananya's eyes widened and she let out girlish glee. Her robes slipped off as she scrambled onto the table. She plopped herself right on Mom's face without any hesitation, grinding that hot, tight, bare cunt on our mother's face.

"Oh, Mommy," gasped Ananya. "Oh, this is so wicked."

"Janhvi, since you're down there, lick Sara's cunt," I said, standing up and slipping out of the bathrobe.

Sara mouthed, "I love you," while Janhvi moved, banging the top of her head against the bottom of the table. A moment later, Sara shuddered, her hazel eyes rolling back into her head as her sister devoured her pussy. I loved it, all my women scrambling to obey me as I directed them.

"We're going to figure out how to dominate Nidhhi and get her into the harem," I told them. "She's going to learn that she can only cocktease me so long before I have my dick rammed into her cunt."

"Yes," Sara moaned. "We'll figure it out. We're a family, Cherry."

"Yes, big brother," moaned Ananya, grinding her tiny hips.

With Ananya on our mom's face, it was easy to picture Mom as Nidhhi. They had similar bodies, their tits wonderfully large, Mom leggy and beautiful. I rubbed my cock against Mom's pussy lips, imagining Nidhhi's begging moans.

Fuck me, little brother, she gasped. Yes, yes, yes, ram that dick in me. Squirt all your cum in me. That's why I call you Squirt. I want to feel that jizz squirting into me. Knock up your sister.

"I'm going to knock you all up," I growled, slamming my dick into my mom's cunt.

"Yes," Sara and Ananya both moaned together.

"No one's on birth control," gasped Mom as I rammed my dick into her.

Naked-sexy-body-Shriya-Saran-shaved-pussy-fucked-xxx-fake.jpg


Her tits bounced just how I imagined Nidhhi's would, slapping back and forth. My cock ached and throbbed in her pussy. I pictured it was Nidhhi's cunt I fucked, imagining my older sister's gasps and moaned as I pounded her so hard, making her gasp and shudder.

Her pussy clenched on my dick. Soft and hot, hips writhing, increasing the friction. The pleasure rippled through my body. My balls ached as they slapped over and over into her taint. I stared at those big boobs jiggling and shaking with each thrusts.

You're cock's so huge, Cherry, Nidhhi screamed in my imagination. So much bigger than any guy I've ever fucked before. Stretch your big sis's pussy out.

"Yes," I growled. "You fucking love my cock fucking your cunt."

"Mommy does." Her moans were muffled by Ananya's pussy. "Mommy loves her big son's cock fucking her pussy."

"Yes, yes, fuck Mommy's cunny," Ananya moaned, squirming, grinding, her small tits jiggling.

"You love licking my princess's cunt," I growled.

I do! imagined Nidhhi gasping. Our little sister is so hot. I'm such a slut, Cherry. It's why I dress like a whore. I've always wanted you to fuck me. I was just too scared. I'm so glad you just threw me down and fucked me.

"Yes," I growled, pounding my mom harder and harder, getting lost to the fantasy.

16.jpg


"Oh, god, you nasty brat, lick my cunt," Sara moaned beside me.

Everyone was moaning and grunting. Our family writhed in incestuous passion. In my mind, Nidhhi gasped with us, her pussy so tight on my cock. Her thighs locked about my waist, hips humping. My dick rammed over and over into her hot, tight cunt.

My balls boiled with each thrust. I growled, the table rocking as I pounded my older sister. Her tits bounced and slapped together from the force of my thrusts. She groaned and gasped into Ananya's pussy, licking my princess, making her squirm and gasp.

I was the man of the house. Nidhhi would learn that. "You're mine!" I snarled at my fantasy. "You are fucking mine!"

"We are," Sara moaned. "We're all yours, Cherry. Even Nidhhi. She'll be yours. We'll make sure of it."

"We will, big brother."

"Fuck yes," Janhvi moaned from beneath the table then made Sara squeal in delight.

"Mommy will make sure all her daughters are yours, Sir."

"Yes," I snarled, fucking harder, my dick slamming deep into hot, incestuous cunt. My balls ached. "Yes, yes, yes! You are all mine!"

"Big brother!" squeaked Ananya. "Mommy's making me cum! I love it."

Her pigtails danced as she shuddered before me. I reached out, squeezing my mom's big tits, pretending they were Nidhhi's, as I drove my dick into her depths. The friction shot through me as I latched my mouth onto Ananya's small nipple.

I sucked hard on her nub as my cum exploded. Take that, you fucking cocktease, I howled in my fantasy. That's your brother's cum fertilizing your cunt.

Full-nude-Shriya-Saran-fucking-photo-long-nipple-sexy-boobs-2020-fake.jpg


So much jizz! You bred me, little brother! You squirted so much into me!

The pleasure boiled through my mind. Mom's pussy spasmed on my cock. She milked my dick, massaging out every last drop of pleasure. I groaned, sucking so hard on Ananya's nipple. She gripped my short, dark hair, shuddering as she came, too.

"Janhvi! You bratty slut!" howled Sara as she came. We were all cumming except the slut beneath the table.

I shuddered, thrusting a final time into my mom, groaning as my pleasure rippled through me. I popped my mouth off Ananya's nipple. I pulled her pigtails down, kissing my little sister on the mouth. Soon, it would be my big sister.

Nidhhi would be my slut.

* * *
 
Nidhhi

Nabha opened her door. My girlfriend flashed me a huge grin, her fiery hair tumbling about her dimpled cheeks. She had such a radiant smile. I shuddered as she pulled me close and planted a hot kiss on my lips. I pressed my body against hers. My brother was an idiot for thinking that banging Sara meant he had a shot with me.

Our tongues danced as I savored Nabha's tight body pressed against mine. My hands found her ass covered in a short skirt. I squeezed, my heart racing. Ever since I tried to seduce Dad at eighteen, I had been Nabha's lover. When Dad rejected me, I cried on her shoulders.

And she showed me there was a different delight to be found in the world.

nidhi-agarwal2.jpg


No one in the family knew I was Lesbian. They all thought Nabha was just my best friend. After all, we had been so close since we were in the first grade. I loved this sexy girl. I shuddered as we broke the kiss, my body flushed.

"Mmm, ready to go shopping, Dandi?" It was my nickname for her.

"Sure, Yunie." Her nickname for me. They were short for dandelion and unicorn. She rubbed her nose against mine. Then paused. "What's wrong?"

"My family was acting real weird," I said. I swallowed, remembering Cherry sitting so strong, so much like Dad, at the head of the table. They were all in bathrobes like they had just come from an orgy, and not swimming in Aunt Shruti's pool. Which is what they had to have done.

"Weird, how?"

"I can't quite put my finger on it, other than my brother was trying to boss me around like he was Dad."

Nabha grinned at me. "Mmm, maybe you want him to throw you down and fuck you like you did with your dad."

image.php


"Eww, gross. With Squirt?" I shuddered. "He's my little brother. Sara might be putting out for him, but I wouldn't touch him."

"He's cute," Nabha giggled.

"I'd rather you throw me down and fuck me with a strap-on." I licked my lips. "Let's swing by Lover's Delight and buy a new dildo."

"Sure. Let me just grab my work clothes."

"Good," I purred, my pussy so juicy. I loved being fucked hard.

"And then we're going to have a blast at work." Nabha shuddered. She was such an exhibitionist.

So was I.

"It's Saturday night," I grinned. "And I am ready to make some money."

Nabha winked at me. Everyone in the family thought we worked at Dairy Queen. They would shit bricks if they knew the truth. It was all Nabha's idea, and I loved it. Men were so dumb. They thought they had a chance with us and showered us in money.

My girlfriend reappeared with her gym bag. "Let's go!"

79edd8121c306f52107a5bfe66dcd990.jpg


* * *
 
Shruti

Anupama trembled as she moved towards me. The debate match was over. The team I coached had squeaked out a victory. If Anupama was more confident in her presentation, we would have won by a larger margin.

But I didn't hold that against the cute girl. Nineteen and with a doll's face. I burned to take her home with me and gift her to Cherry. I wanted to make sure he didn't forget about me with both my daughters, my niece Ananya, and my sister all fawning over him. I would be the coolest aunt ever.

anupama-parameswaran-photo-gallery%2B%25281%2529.jpg


How many aunts brought home a cute girl for their nephews to fuck?

Anupama's cheeks were flushed and her slanted eyes glossy. She stopped before me. "So... I'm ready to learn more." She licked her lips. It had been so sweet to kiss her lips after I smeared my pussy juices on them.

"Let's go to my classroom where we can have some privacy," I husked. "And we'll talk about how you can improve."

Shruti-Haasan-accident.jpg


To be continued...
 
Back
Top