Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays - Page 116 - SexBaba

Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays

Shruti

I darted up the stairs, my naked tits bouncing before me. I felt like such a young girl as I burst into Cherry's attic bedroom. My Master had summoned me with his final text. I licked my lips as he pushed back his computer chair from his desk.

I crawled beneath it, turned around. It was cramped as he slid back in. But I didn't care. I had been summoned to please my master. I licked at his dick, nuzzling against his shaft, savoring my niece's sour ass on it. I had to clean his dick, suck off all of Ananya's asshole.

It was so wonderfully humiliating.

Shruti-Haasan-teen-hardcore-sexy-threesome-indian-hardsex-683x1024.jpg


Cherry typed on his keyboard, ignoring me. I was just an object. A thing to clean his dick. My pussy clenched. I savored it. My tongue traveled up his dick, swirling about the crown of his cock before engulfing the tip and sucking hard. I loved that sour flavor of ass.

Cherry grunted, his dick throbbing hard in my mouth.

"What're you doing, Cherry?" Sara asked, her voice thick with satisfaction. My eldest daughter didn't even acknowledged my presence. I was just an object to her, too.

God, my pussy was on fire. I wanted to masturbate, but I had to clean my Master's dick.

"Job search," Cherry said. "I'm the man of the house. I need to start contributing. Nidhhi and Mom and Aunt Slut can't do it all."

preview.jpg


Aunt Slut. My pussy clenched again. Juices dripped down my thighs. I was the coolest aunt ever. What other aunt would suck her nephew's cock clean of her niece's ass?

None.

"That's a good idea," Sara said. "Maybe I should get one, too. And Janhvi. That girl has too much energy."

"Something dirty for her," Ananya giggled.

"We could have her sell her ass on the street corner," Sara suggested jokingly.

"Only I get to fuck her slutty cunt," Cherry growled. "I own that brat."

I shivered at how strong he was. I sucked harder, bobbing my mouth up and down on his dick. His computer mouse clicked as he browsed the internet, his dick throbbing in my mouth. Salty precum joined the taste of Ananya's sour asshole.

"Well, here's a job. The Drugstore's hiring for a few part-time employees," Cherry said. "That's close to here."

ToplessactressShrutiHaasanblowjobblackcockwithoutcondominredpanties.png


"Isn't that the place owned by Anupama's mother?"

My eyes widened. Anupama was my treat for Cherry. Yesterday, after the debate tournament--in addition to teaching history, I coached the debate team that Anupama was a member--I had seduced her, licked her pussy, and told her to suck Cherry's cock at school tomorrow.

I think she would do it. Cherry, like his father, had a thing for Mallus. And I wanted to be the coolest aunt ever.

"I think so," Cherry answered.

"Oh, so you want a crack at Anupama's ass?" Sara asked.

"Jealous?" Cherry asked.

"Only if you don't share," Sara said.

Ananya giggled.

"I'll share with you, Sara," Cherry said. "If you remember who's in charge."

"You are," my daughter breathed. "You can fuck all the girls you want, Cherry. You can do anything. I'll do anything for you."

"Strip naked in the middle of school?"

"Yes," Sara breathed. "Oh, yes, I would."

Cherry's dick throbbed even harder as he typed. "I'm sending in applications for the both us and Janhvi. Maybe we can talk to Anupama, get her to put in a good word with her mom."

"And then you can fuck her," Sara moaned.

Without warning, Cherry's dick erupted into my mouth. Hot, salty cum flooded me. I shuddered, gulping down all the warm, delicious spunk. I shivered as it swirled about my mouth. Then I swallowed my nephew's jizz.

ShrutiHaasanhandjobbackcockandsuckingwithcumonhermouthandbody.png


I loved being his sex slave.

* * *
 
Nidhhi

Nabha answered the door wearing only a long shirt she slept in, her face bleary. I had sped the entire way here. "What is it, Yunie?" she asked as she stared at me, using her nickname for me. "Huh? You can tell me. What's got my unicorn so panicked?"

"Fuck me, Dandi," I groaned, using my nickname for her. We had called each other Dandelion and Unicorn, shortened to Dandi and Yunie, since we were kids. We even had the inspirations for our names tattooed on our pubic mounds.

nabha-natesh-may2020thumb.jpg


I loved kissing her dandelion above her pussy.

"Fuck me right now."

"What?" she blinked as I burst into the house. "Yunie?"

I seized her hand and dragged her to her bedroom. "Your family not in home, right?"

She nodded her head.

"Good."

I threw open the door to her bedroom and kissed her hard as I walked us to her bed. My tongue danced with hers. Then I shoved her down on the bed. She fell in a curtain of fiery hair. She blinked, shaking her head.

"Yunie, what's wrong?"

"Take off that shirt," I told her, ripping open her panty drawer and snagging the red, gel double-headed dildo. It wiggled as I picked it up. "Then get on your hands and knees. I need to fuck."

You. My girlfriend. I was a lesbian. I didn't want Cherry.

EulHzpUUUAM0Csg.jpg


"Okay," she said, pulling off her nightshirt, revealing those round tits, pierced nipples, and the golden dandelion tattooed on her shaved pubic mound right above her pussy. My sweet Dandi. I loved her.

I didn't need Cherry when I had her. Right?

I peeled off my shirt and shorts in record time as she rolled onto her hands and knees. Her shaved pussy peeked out between her thighs as I knelt on the bed. I leaned in, nuzzling at her pussy, licking, stimulating her, getting her wet.

PicsArt_03-28-11.16.10.jpg


I savored her tangy pussy as my tongue delved into her folds. She shivered, her butt-clenching as she wiggled back into me. I licked again and again, getting her wetter and wetter. Her juices flowed as she nuzzled at her clit, sucking hard on the nub.

Then I shoved one end of the double-headed dildo into her snatch.

"Yunie!" she gasped as I drove it in deep.

"I love you, Dandi," I moaned as I knelt facing away from her. I brought the other end of the dildo to my pussy. It was ribbed, the wonderful bumps sliding into my snatch, stimulating me.

Cherry could never give me this pleasure. Only Nabha.

My fingers clawed at the sheets as I rocked back, my ass pumping into hers, the dildo sliding in and out of my pussy. The bed creaked as she rocked back, our butts smacking together over and over as my tits dangled beneath me.

Nidhhi-Agerwal-sexy-naked-round-ass-inserting-dildo-in-her-pussy-hole.jpg


I groaned, the pleasure shivering through me. Sometimes the dildo pumped in and out of my cunt, other times my sex gripped it hard, keeping it from sliding much as I worked it in and out of her pussy. Either way, it stirred through my depths, stimulating my snatch, sending pleasure shooting through me.

"Oh, yes, Yunie," Nabha moaned. "I love it. Fuck my pussy. Keep rocking back. I want to cum so hard."

"Yes, yes, yes," I hissed, rocking back into her, my head tossing back and forth as the pleasure churned in my cunt. "I love it. I'm going to cum so hard."

teen-babes-using-double-ended-dildo-15364-lesbian.jpg


"You're possessed," she gasped. "God, Yunie, you're fucking me so hard."

"I just want to make you cum so hard, Dandi! So hard!"

"This will do it! Churn my cunt!"

The pleasure built in me as we rocked back. I savored our butt-cheeks meeting, clapping together, the dildo driven deep into both our cunts, only an inch or two thrusting out. Then we rocked apart, the dildo moving, sliding, stimulating with its ribs.

Before we rocked back together and buried the toy into each other.

Over and over we fucked each other. Our hips rocked back faster and faster. The bed creaked. We both moaned, singing out our joy, letting it echo through the room as we pleasured each other. As we drove each other closer and closer to our orgasms. To that wonderful, gasping moment of pure release as we shuddered and came on the same dildo.

We shared this pleasure. It united us. I didn't need Cherry. He could fuck Sara. I had Nabha.

I didn't need his muscular body. I didn't need his strong hands cupping my tits. I didn't need his hard cock ramming into my body as his weight lay atop me. I didn't need any of that when I had Nabha and all our toys.

The pleasure built and built. My head snapped back. "Dandi!"

"Yes, yes, yes, yes," she moaned. "Cum with me, Yunie! Let's explode! I want to cum with you, my sexy unicorn."

"My naughty dandelion," I moaned. "So sweet. So lovely! Yes!"

We screamed out together. My pussy spasmed on the dildo as we drove our hips back, our butts smacking hard together. The rubbery toy buried into both our cunts. I savored the pleasure rushing through me. The bliss that I truly craved, available only from my girlfriend. I held onto it for as long as I could.

And then it retreated.

I collapsed onto her bed. The dildo slid out of my pussy as Nabha groaned. Then she was behind me, hugging me, holding me, her round breasts pressing in my back. She was so soft and sweet. The opposite of Cherry.

Nidhhi-Agerwal-Sex-xxx-fake-picture-5.jpg


"What's wrong, Yunie?" she asked.

"I...I masturbated to Cherry this morning," I gasped. "I...I wanted to fuck him."

PicsArt_08-07-03.32.01.jpg


To be continued...
 
Man of the House Chapter 10: Big Sis Plays with Her Toys

Shriya

"Hi, Mom," my eldest daughter said, her face pale, her posture stiffening. "About what?"

Nidhhi thought she was in trouble. And why not? It was after 3 AM, and she was just now getting home from her work at Dairy Queen. What had she been up to after her shift ended? I had fallen asJanhvip waiting for her to get home and begin her seduction into Cherry's harem. I sat in my bathrobe, naked beneath, wishing I was upstairs in bed with my sister and my niece, Janhvi. Tonight, Cherry shared his bedroom with Sara and Ananya. My youngest was super excited, acting like it was a sleepover, spreading bedding on the floor of his room for them to sleep on.

It was so cute.

No, I need to focus on Nidhhi. My eldest daughter was twenty. She could be out late on a Saturday night if she wanted. She was an adult. She didn't have college tomorrow. I breathed in, frowning. She smelled like body spray and perfume. A lot of it. Almost like a cheap whorehouse. Probably trying to mask the smell of French fry grease.

"Come sit beside me," I told her, patting the couch. Part of me, the motherly part, wanted to pry into what had her acting guilty. Did she hook up with a boy after work? She never really dated, too hung up on her crush on her daddy. Now that Chandu was dead, she might finally be ready to date again.

Or yearn for another man of the house.

shriya-saran-hot-and-sexy-pictures-2020-201707-1587112698.jpg


"It's late, Mom," Nidhhi complained, sitting down, her brassy hair bouncing about her shoulders along with her impressive breasts. She still dressed like a teasing slut, still trying to attract her father's attention.

But she had only attracted her brother's. My poor Master had to masturbate so many times because of his older sister. It used to make me giggle every time he would make an excuse to go to his room after seeing his sister in another pair of shorts molding to her body, showing off her cameltoe. Nidhhi did not believe in underwear of any sort.

"It's never too late to talk to your mother," I told her. It was hard being so commanding. It wasn't my nature, but being a parent required it. And a sex slave. I had to help my dominating son claim all the women of the family.

And Nidhhi was the last one. The hardest. The least submissive. The most dismissive. She still saw Cherry as a boy. A Squirt.

"What is this about, Mom?" She tensed again, hands folded before her.

I fought a yawn as I leaned back. The robe wasn't belted tightly. It parted, and I caught her eyes glancing at my half-exposed breasts. They were large and pillowy, just a little bigger than Nidhhi's. She shifted. So she was bisexual or bicurious. That would make things easier. Maybe it wasn't only Daddy's attention she wanted.

But Mommy's.

"How are you doing?" I asked her. "You're out so late. Working hard?"

"We need the money, Mom," she said. "I'll have more when I get **censored** next week."

I nodded my head. "That's not what I meant. I feel like we haven't talked since..."

"Dad died?" She folded her arms, leaning back. "Well, that's been hard. You've kinda..."

"Checked out." I smiled at her. "Drank a little too much wine." Oh, god, I wanted wine right now. But Cherry forbade me to buy any at the store today. No, yesterday. It happened yesterday now. There was none in the house. Just a single glass would make this so much easier. "I've been a bad mom, I know. It's just..."

"You miss him." Nidhhi relaxed. "I miss him, too. But he's gone and... And we just have to move on with life."

I swallowed, my throat pained. I cleared it. I really could use something to drink, even water. "And it must have been hard on you."

shriya-saran-2.jpg


"It was hard on everyone," Nidhhi snorted. "Ananya vanished into her room, Janhvi thought she could do whatever the fuck...fudge she wanted, and Cherry... Cherry thinks he has to be a man now."

"He's nineteen. That makes him a man."

Nidhhi rolled her eyes. "The Squirt doesn't have the balls to be a man."

"He spanked Janhvi today, and made her clean up her mess."

My daughter blinked her dark eyes.

I leaned forward, feeling my breasts shift beneath the cloth, wanting to spill out of the half-open robe. "He's a lot like your father. Looks like him, just as strong, dominating. He's putting everything to order. He just had to figure out how to do it."

"Sara's doing, right?" Nidhhi said. "Gave him...encouragement."

I nodded my head. "I think so. But Ananya's opening up, and Janhvi's learning she can't be a brat any longer." I laughed. "I cooked dinner tonight. It was nice. We ate as a family. Aunt Shruti was there. We even watched a movie. We missed you."

"I was working." She folded her arms again, pulling back.

"And you're still hurting, sweetie. You still miss him. And that's okay. I understand. It's normal for a girl to fall in love with the man of the house."

Nidhhi stiffened. Her face paled.

"He told me. After you tried your seduction."

"Oh, god." Nidhhi's breathing quickened.

I scooted closer to her on the couch, patting her thigh. "Honey, it's okay. It's perfectly normal for a girl to have a crush on the man of the house. To dress sexy for him, to try to seduce him with her budding wiles. He was flattered. And I see you still dress sexy for the man of the house. You're still aching to be taken by him. And that's okay, honey. It's perfectly natural."

"God, Mom," Nidhhi said. "I tried to seduce Dad, and you're okay with it?"

"Oh, honey, of course I am. I love you. And wanting to please the man of the house is something I understand. A strong man, taking charge..." A shiver ran through me. Cherry was so strong. My son knew how to treat his Mommy-slut. My pussy itched. I rubbed my thighs together. "So there's nothing wrong with desiring the man of the house.

"Even if he's your brother."

Nidhhi blinked. "What? I thought we were talking about Dad."

6f979eaae096db8ede07f2406ffc9952.jpg


"We were. But there's a new man of the house." I grinned at her, stroking her thigh. "And the way you dress... He notices. He appreciates."

"I don't dress this way for Squirt," she spluttered. "I mean, gross. He's my little brother."

"Who's grown into a man." I stood up, wrapping my robe tight about my naked body. "When you're ready to let your father go and move on to other men, I will support you. No matter who you might choose."

And then I swept out of the room, letting those thoughts percolate in her head, letting her think of Cherry and her father in the same way. To open her eyes that her brother wasn't a boy any longer. That he grew up, too, and could give her what she wanted from her father.

Chandu turned her down two years ago for a simple reason: he wanted his daughters to be Cherry's. Nidhhi, Sara, Ananya, and Janhvi. All for his son. "I had two sisters to love," Chandu once told me as he watched Cherry and Sara play in the backyard when they were at that transition into gangly tweens. "He could have four."

He sounded so hopeful, so proud of his son. And I would see my husband and Master's dream come true. I would make sure my son had all of his sisters to love.

* * *
 
Chapter 11:Virgin Gift

Nidhhi

My girlfriend, Nabha, held me from behind, her round breasts pressed into my back as I shuddered. The words choked out of my mouth, admitting that I had masturbated this morning to my little brother. The Squirt. I couldn't be attracted to him. I was Lesbian.

Right?

I mean, yes, I once wanted to sJanhvip with my dad, but what girl didn't have a crush on the strong, hunky man who raised her? At eighteen, I had tried to seduce him, and it had backfired. He rejected me, gently, and I fled to my best friend Nabha to cry.

6337-niddi.jpg


And she showed me who I truly was. She seduced me, made love to me, took my cherry with her fingers. We made such sweet passion. For two years, we had been lovers. Everyone thought we were just close friends. So I couldn't like Cherry. He was just my little brother. That annoying boy who swaggered around thinking he was a man. Just because our cousin, Sara, had no taste in men and let Cherry stick his small dick in her didn't mean I should.

"You masturbated to Cherry?" Nabha said, and I could hear the amusement in her voice. "And that has you freaked out?"

"Yes, Dandi," I said, shivering. Dandi was my private nickname for her. Since kids, we had called each other Dandi and Yunie. "He's my little brother. How can I find Squirt attractive? He's so annoying."

"He's cute," Nabha giggled. "Growing strong. Looks a lot like your dad."

"Dandi," I groaned. "You can't think he's cute."

"Sure I can." Her hand stroked up and cupped my breast. She nuzzled into my neck. "He's always looking at you. Mmm, the way you dress to tease him."

"I don't dress to tease him," I protested. "I just like tight clothing."

"With that sexy cameltoe. Yum. He wants you so bad." She squeezed my tit. They were almost as big as Mom's. Maybe even the same size. "He wants to cup these tits and lick that delicious cameltoe."

I squirmed. "What are you saying?"

Nidhhi-Agerwal_1.jpg


"That you dress like you're still trying to get your dad to seduce you. You never gave up on it."

"I did. I'm a lesbian now." I rolled over, my tits pressing into hers, her nipples rings nudging my hard nubs. I stared into her eyes. "I dress this way for you."

Nabha giggled. "Oh, Nidhhi, you first dressed like this for your dad. And you still do it. It's been six months since he passed. I think you dress this way for Cherry."

"The Squirt?"

"Yeah." She rolled her eyes. "You're not Lesbian, Nidhhi. You're bi. Like me. Why do you think we work at a strip club?"

Nabha%20Natesh_iqlik123iqlikA0BC98-5C3AF8.jpg


"For the money," I blinked. "Because dumb men are stupid enough to shower us with money just hoping we might break the rules and fuck them."

"Because we like their attention. Oh, Yunie, don't you see that? We're exhibitionist. We get off on shaking our tight asses and tits for them. Yeah, we don't want to fuck those men, but we like them staring at us, lusting at us. You are so hot afterward. How late did you keep me up last night? The back seat of your car is cramped."

I blushed. "But... I love you."

"And I love my sweet unicorn." Her nose nuzzled mine then her lips kissed me, a quick peck. "But doesn't mean I don't think about boys. That I wouldn't love to finally fuck one. The right one."

"And who would that be?" My stomach squirmed. I didn't like this conversation at all. "Because I don't want to fuck any boy. Just you."

"And Cherry." She arched an eyebrow. "Mmm, he is cute. He's not your dad, but he's getting their. Give him a few more years and, damn, what a man he will make. I bet he would take me so hard. Oh, I am getting so wet just thinking about it."

E1pYAr6VEAMu_xa.jpg


"You're crazy," I gasped, rolling away from her. "He's Squirt. He's a boy. He's not my dad!"

I froze, shaking, my stomach twisting. He wasn't Dad. He thought he was, but he wasn't. Not even close. No matter what Mom or Nabha or Sara thought. It was just a fluke masturbating to him. I was all confused. I wanted Dad so badly. Tears blinked in my eyes. I shivered.

And then Nabha was hugging me, holding me. I clung to her, crying. Dad was dead. He wasn't coming back. And Cherry couldn't replace him. He just couldn't. He was just a boy.

A boy that made Sara scream her head off when she came. A boy that ate her pussy to orgasm and fucked her hard. A boy that had Janhvi cleaning, behaving. That had Mom singing his praises, saying he was the man of the house. Strong.

He was strong. Handsome, growing into a man. Maybe...

EG2VVPZUYAIr_ol.jpg


No! He was not Dad. He never would be Dad.
 
Cherry

I held Ananya's hand as we walked to school Monday morning. A nervous energy buzzed through me as we strolled down the street to our college. I felt like Ananya's daddy taking her to school. She was so cute in her frilly, pink dress. Sara, strolling on my other side, wearing her classic jeans and a t-shirt that seemed two sizes too small, hugging her tight to show off her body. She was a tomboy. And outside of our houses, no one could know she was more than my cousin.

They couldn't know she was my half-sister and that I was fucking her. And they definitely couldn't know that I was fucking Ananya.

Janhvi walked behind us, or sometimes in front, bursting with so much energy as she darted back and forth. I could tell she was excited for her task today. I only wished I could be there to see it in person, but Ananya would record it for the entire family to watch later.

Nidhhi drove herself to school. She had left early. I saw her heading out, wearing her tightest clothing, her ass looking like a million bucks in her jeans, a cameltoe begging to be devoured, her tits bouncing in her halter top. She took one look at me, doe eyes widening. Then she bolted.

main-qimg-3e3e48832e1f4d15a76d37fac7ec6cfc-lq


She was definitely coming around. I had to be patient with her. She was too strong-willed to be captured as easily as the other women of the family.

"PE is going to be so much fun," chortled Janhvi. "Right, Ananya?"

"Oh, yes." She squeezed my hand. "I can't wait. Your phone better have a full charge to capture it, cunt." Ananya was enjoying her ability to insult and degrade Janhvi.

"It does," Janhvi nodded, loving being insulted. She got off on degradation. She whipped her cell phone out of her pocket. "It's even off. I hope you can use it."

"Just because I don't own a smart phone doesn't me I don't know how to use one." Ananya glanced up at me, her face so cute. "Don't worry, big brother, I'll immortalize her task."

"Yes," Janhvi groaned.

Sara bumped her shoulder against me. We had several ways of showing our affection in public. Shoulder bumps, smiles, her punching me in the arm, her licking her lips--I can't do that one sexily. We had been kissing cousins for a while before Friday night when everything had changed.

"School is going to suck," Sara groaned. "I just want to be your girl and let everyone know it." She glanced at me. "Just say it. Tell me to take off my top in the middle of school. I'm not wearing a bra. Let everyone see you command me."

I wanted to, but there would be consequences. Janhvi might be in a lot of trouble for what I commanded her to do. I didn't want Sara to get in any. But I knew she wanted it. I glanced around, cars streaming by on their morning commute.

"Let me see those tits right now," I told her.

Sara didn't hesitate. She pulled up her blouse, her round tits spilling out, her nipples hardening into two dusky points. She shivered, holding them up for me, letting me drink them in. I squeezed Ananya's hand as I watched. Passing cars honked, getting an eyeful of barely legal tits.

Sara-Ali-Khan-open-blouse-without-bra-nude-boobs-nipple.jpg


Sara's hips shook. Her hair, braided, swayed about her back. I had a perfect, side-profile view of her round breasts, so firm and perky, her nipples hard. She could have turned to face me, but then her back would be to the street and no one could see those delicious tits.

"Do you think all the men are jealous that they can't touch these tits, Princess?" I asked, my dick hardening.

"Oh, yes, big brother," nodded Ananya. "Big sister has such beautiful tits."

"Top notch," nodded Janhvi. "Wish mine were as big."

"Thanks," Sara moaned, thighs rubbing together.

"And how wet are your panties?" I asked.

"So wet."

"Show them."

Sara let out an almost orgasmic groan. Her fingers shot to the fastener of her jeans. Her shirt bunched around the tops of her tits. She pushed her jeans down off her hips. They fell to her knees. She turned, showing off the blue panties she wore today, a narrow cut with a thin waistband, almost a thong. I could see her shaved pussy lips molding to the fabric and the dark stains spreading.

"Those look wet," I agreed. "Panties down, too. Let's see you glisten in the morning sunlight."

"Oh, god," she moaned, rolling her panties off her thighs. A line of juices connected her pussy and panties for a moment, a glistening, gossamer thread.

I groaned when it snapped.

She had a tight, flushed pussy. Juices gleamed. A trickle worked down her thigh. I breathed in her sweet musk. Cars honked more and more, staring at her exposed ass. They were all so envious, lusting after this sweet nineteen-year-old hottie.

And she was all mine.

"Okay. Better cover up before anyone see you."

"Yes!" she hissed, yanking down her blouse first before pulling up her panties and jeans. She snapped them close and zipped up, face flushed. "When we get to school, we have to find a place so I can blow you. You look so hard." She bumped my shoulder.

"So hard, big brother," Ananya nodded, licking her cute lips.

"Are you wet, Princess?"

"I'm soaked," Janhvi groaned.

"Wasn't talking to you, slut."

Janhvi beamed. She bounced on her heels, bursting with energy.

"My cunny is all tingly now, big brother. I'm getting so hot and wet."

I squeezed Ananya's hand, wanting to kiss my eighteen-year-old sister right here, right now.

But we had to get to school.

I was hard the entire way, and Janhvi was walking in front of me, wearing a skirt that left her legs bare. They were sexy legs. And she had a sexy ass. She kept bouncing, making her tits jiggle beneath the tight spaghetti strap halter top she wore. I was glad the warm weather was holding out so long into September to appreciate what she was showing.

Jhanvi-Kapoor_2019-6-2-13-0-42_original.jpg


Even if I had to readjust twice before we reached the school. And my first class was PE with Sara. I would have to stare at her in those tight athletic shorts and a tank top, plus the other girls in the class, particularly Anupama.I loved mallu girls, and they were petite.

"Damn, I'm just getting harder," I groaned as we reached the school. "We have to find a place on the way to PE."

Sara nodded her head. "It'll be a torture for you. Particularly with Anupama in the class."

"Good luck, Master," Janhvi said. "Do I have your permission to go to class?"

I nodded my head. Janhvi darted off. Then Ananya gave me a big smile. She hesitated for a moment, almost rising on her tiptoes, then she remembered herself and walked away, her backpack bouncing as she strode through the school, looking too young to be a freshman.

ananya_panday_53.jpg


"There's the unisex bathroom," Sara said. "It has a lock."

"And everyone will see us go in there," I groaned. "We're early. We just have to be creative."

"Well..." Sara bit her lip. "Oh, why do we have to go to school. There should be a mandatory break. Doesn't everyone know what's happened with our family?"

"No. And they can't ever. Incest is illegal."

She shivered. "Doesn't that just make it--"

"Cherry," a shy voice said from behind him. "Can I speak with you and Sara?"

I frowned and turned to find Anupama, wearing a pleated, white skirt with red flowers and black tights covering her legs. Her hands were folded before her, color spotting the pale-olive of her cheeks, her head bowed. Submissive.

"Yeah?" I asked, my mouth watering.

"I..." She licked her lips. "I... That is, your aunt asked me to do something for you."

anupama-fashionworldhub.jpg


"Oh, what?" I blinked. What was my slutty Aunt Shruti up to? She was Sara and Janhvi's mother, and a humiliation slut like Janhvi.

"I..." She squirmed.

"Well?" Sara asked, a grin on her face. "What is it?"

Anupama looked around, her cheeks growing even darker, her squirming even worse. "This is so embarrassing." She took a deep breath. "She's been coaching me for debate. And... And she thinks... This will help with my...my confidence."

"I think you could use that," Cherry nodded.

"So...?" Anupama moved even closer, only inches apart. Other students walked past us. "So, can I blow you while Sara watches?"

"Oh, I get to watch," Sara smiled.

My dick almost erupted. I couldn't believe this was happening. "Yes," I groaned. "Yes, you can. We just need to find a place."

"I know one," she said. "Your aunt said we could use her classroom. It'll be empty and unlocked."

"Second floor," Sara and I said together.

I seized Anupama's hand, gripping hard. I wasn't letting her get away. "Come on."

She nodded her head, still bowed. It was so sexy, so submissive.

It was hard not to run through the halls to the classroom, but my dick ached and throbbed so badly. Anupama wanted to suck my cock. Aunt Shruti deserved a reward for this. My mom had mentioned once how she and her sister would procure girls for Dad to enjoy, gifts to him to show their love and affection.

"Damn, Mom really outdid herself," Sara groaned.

"Yes," I panted. We reached the stairs. My dick was iron. Steel. Adamantium.

I almost dragged Anupama up it in my haste, Sara keeping pace. She was clearly as excited as I was by this entire situation. Her cheeks were flushed red again. I bet her pussy grew hot, itching. We reached the second floor and walked down to Aunt Shruti's classroom.

I tuned the doorknob. It twisted.

I pushed through the door, pulling both of them in. Sara locked it behind her. The classroom was dark, the only light spilling in beneath the door jam and through the small window set in it. The blinds were pulled down, keeping out the sun. The sounds muted.

It was so private, our own dark world to play in.

"Have you ever sucked a cock before?" Sara asked.

Anupama shook her head.

"Licked a pussy?"

Anupama nodded.

My cock throbbed.

"Was it my mom's?" Sara's voice was so husky.

Anupama nodded.

"Oh, damn, Cherry." Sara shivered. "Anupama, didn't it make you curious why my mom would send you to blow her nephew while I watched?"

Anupama squirmed.

I cupped her chin. "You answer Sara. She's my main girl. You obey her like you obey me."

Anupama licked her lips. "It made me wet. I...I...I'm bi. I like you both. I've seen you kiss. It made me so wet. I wished..."

35618211_1977232098956384_6599019196477079552_n.jpg


"God," I groaned. "You saw us? When."

"Two weeks ago. During PE. You were behind the portables. You had Sara pinned against the wall, kissing her so hard. I couldn't get it out of my mind. She's your cousin, and it was so hot."

"I'm his half-sister," Sara said. "Now how does that make you feel about us kissing?"

"Oh, wow," groaned Anupama. She trembled.

"And you're just a submissive, wet slut," I groaned. "Your panties must be soaked right now."

She nodded her head.

"Good. I want them soaked all day. No touching yourself. On your knees and start sucking. I want to cum in that mouth. But don't swallow. Hold it in your mouth." I took out my phone. "I want to capture it."

"Yes, Cherry, "Sara moaned, her jeans unsnapping.

I arched an eyebrow at her as she yanked them down, exposing those sexy, blue panties.

"May I masturbate?" she gasped, her panties coming down, her pussy exposed. She stroked her blonde landing strip. "Please, Cherry. I love you so much."

"I let you get away with too much," I groaned. I just loved indulging her and spoiling Ananya. They were the two I loved love. I cared for the other women, loved them, but they weren't the ones that made my heart beat faster, made me just want to hang out with them. "Masturbate."

"Thank you." Sara shoved her hands between her thighs and groaned.

Anupama fell to her knees, and I hit record on my phone. Her delicate fingers trembled as she undid my jeans and pulled down my zipper. She worked my pants down my hips, exposing my blue boxers, my cock tenting the front.

"You're so big," she whispered. "Bigger than I imagine."

"Then you masturbated to?" Sara asked.

Anupama nodded her head, pulling down my boxers. Her eyes widened as my dick spilled out before her face, the tip smacking her nose and sending a sharp jolt of pleasure up my cock. She licked her lips, staring at it. One hand wrapped about the base, stroking my dick. She trembled, drinking in the sight.

Hot-mallu-Anupama-Parameswaran-likes-to-suck-black-cock-1024x748.jpg


"The first dick you've ever seen?" I asked.

She nodded her head. "Outside of pictures in health class."

"And those cocks are pathetic," groaned Sara, juicy sounds coming from between her thighs. "You'll love his dick, Anupama. Trust me."

Anupama didn't answer. Instead, she licked at the underside of my dick, starting about the middle and heading towards the tip. She brushed the sensitive ring at the crown of my dick then across the spongy tip. I groaned. Her tongue lapped at the slit, gathering the beading precum.

She pulled her tongue in, savoring the taste, slanted eyes staring up at me as she shivered. Moaned. And then again she licked the tip of my cock. She swirled her tongue about it. Her lips brushed it. She sucked on the tip, bringing a groan from my lips.

"Yes, yes, yes," moaned Sara. "That's it. Suck his cock. That's my man's dick you're pleasing. You better make him cum so hard. He's dying for it."

"I am," I groaned, her mouth sliding up and down, sucking, bobbing, her cheeks hollowing as she worked her lips. She shifted her head, tongue swirling.

Anupama-Parameswaran-44.jpg


My cock was in Anupama's mouth. I couldn't believe it. If I wasn't in love with Sara, I would have asked Anupama out last year when I first met her. She was so sexy, so delicious. I aimed my smart phone at her, immortalizing her first blowjob, her first act of submission. I glanced back and forth from her face and the screen, making sure she was centered.

"Damn, you are sexy sucking cock," I groaned. "Mmm, you're my doll slut. My whore."

She sucked harder, cheeks hollowing.

"You like that?" I asked. "Does it make you wet when I call you those names? Or just when I say that you're mine?"

Anupama moaned about my dick, her hips wiggling. The humming bliss of her voice sent a shudder down my cock to my aching balls. My free hand seized her holding it as she worked her mouth up and down his cock.

Sara moaned in the background, fingers plunging into juicy twat. I loved her eyes on me, glad she was here. Aunt Shruti was right to include her. I wished only Ananya was here, too. And Janhvi. And my mom. And Aunt Shruti.

And Nidhhi.

Anupama-Parameswaran-sucking-2-big-black-cock-hot-blacked.jpg


I wanted all my women to see this moment, to know that other women outside our family submitted to me.

"Shit," I groaned, my body trembling, balls boiling. "Keep sucking that cock. I'm going to pump so much cum into your mouth. Sara got me so hard on the walk to school."

"I did. So hard. You should have made me blow you on the street, Cherry." Her head tossed back. "Oh, that would have been so hot."

Sara squealed out her orgasm, cumming hard. Her body shuddering. My balls ached. Her moans inflamed my lust. My cock throbbed in Anupama's sucking mouth. Her cheeks hollowed with her passion, with her need to taste my cum while her hand stroked my cock.

She wanted this. She wanted me. God, I could have had threesomes with her and Sara for weeks. For months. If only I had woken up to being a man sooner.

"Don't swallow or spit, slut," I grunted, my cum rising in my balls. "Get ready. This is what you wanted. Fuck!"

My cum boiled out of my balls. The pressure raced down my cock. That powerful surge of bliss shot through me. I grunted as my cum spurted into her hungry mouth. It splashed along her tonsils, bathing her mouth. She groaned, cheeks bulging as she sought to contain my load bursting into her mouth.

"Yes, yes, yes," hissed Sara. "You better not swallow a drop, slut!"

Anupama's hand squeezed my cock, stroking up it, getting out the last few drops. I still filmed her as she pulled her mouth off. She looked up at the camera, cheeks bright red, and then she opened her mouth, knowing what I wanted.

My cum swam around her tongue, pooling at her gullet.

"Fuck," I panted. "See that, Aunt Shruti? See what this slut did for me?" I stared at Anupama. "Swallow and tell my Aunt Slut just how much you enjoyed it."

Big-Black-cock-cum-on-Anupama-Parameswaran-face-after-sex-fake.jpg


Anupama closed her mouth, swallowing, shuddering as my cum slid down to her belly. It was one of the sexiest things I had ever seen. Then she opened her mouth wide, proving it was all gone before saying, "I loved it. Professor Shruti. Your nephew's cum was so salty and yummy. I swallowed it all. Now I feel so confident."

I turned off the recording. "Damn, Anupama, I can't wait to pop your cherry." My fingers worked on my phone. I had an app that let me pull frames from video and save them as pics. "We're going to have fun tonight."

AnupamaParameswaranshowingherhotbranudecleavagesexyboobsxxxpics.jpg


I attached the pics and hit send.

* * *
 
Shruti

My phone beeped in my purse as I waited on the first floor of the school, wondering what was happening upstairs in my class.

I opened it and smiled at the dirty sight of Anupama's mouth open wide, my nephew's cum swimming in her mouth. The second pic was her mouth open, the cum gone. It was captioned, "Coolest aunt ever. You may ask for anything tonight, slut."

2020_3$largeimg_1545470553.jpeg


A hot shiver ran through me. He loved my gift. "I'm the coolest aunt ever," I said to a pair of passing students. "Just the coolest."

They gave me weird looks. I did not care.

* * *
 
Sara

"My cherry?" Anupama asked.

"After school," Cherry said, zipping up, "I'm taking your cherry. I want it."

She took a deep breath, her eyes moving, mind thinking. "It's yours."

I shuddered, my orgasm billowing through me, pussy spasming on my fingers. It peaked and bliss rippled through me. I pulled my fingers from my shaved snatch. With one hand, I pulled up my panties and jeans, wanting to preserve the cream on my digits. It was awkward, and I couldn't button up one-handed.

fakes-nude-Sara-Ali-Khan-1.jpg


I walked to them as Anupama rose, trembling. She turned to face me, her head bowed. I smeared my pussy cream on my lips, tasting my sweet musk, and then kissed her hard on the mouth. Cherry groaned as he watched us.

Anupama only hesitated for a moment before she kissed me back. Her lips moved, tongue tasting my cream. I shivered, my pussy clenching. I wanted to keep kissing her, but time was ticking. We had our first class soon.

I broke the kiss. "Mmm, that's what I thought. You want to lick my pussy, too."

She nodded her head.

"You will." I glanced at Cherry, forgetting he was in charge. "Right, Cherry?"

"I guess I can let you have that pleasure," Cherry said. "Or maybe Ananya should get it."

Anupama's eyes widened. "Your little sister?"

"Hot, right?" I arched my eyebrows at Anupama.

She nodded, blushing furiously.

"I think she's perfect, Cherry."

He frowned at me. "For what."

"For your girlfriend. You can't stay single. People already think we spend too much time together. They whisper about us." I nudged Anupama. "Here's your beard, as they say. Your new girlfriend. You did just ask her out on a date."

"To pop her cherry."

"Mmm, what a hot date, right, Anupama?"

She nodded her head.

Cherry looked at Anupama. "You want that? You want to be my girlfriend?"

I saw the interest in his dark eyes as he stared at Anupama. I had seen him looking at Anupama. In fact, there were times I was a little jealous of the attention he gave her, and other times I wanted the three of us to do things. Friday night, when Cherry asked me if I was okay with threesomes, I meant it. I would share him with any girl.

Tollywood%2BActress%2BAnupama%2BParameswaran%2BLong%2BHair%2BPhoto%2BShoot%2Bin%2Bhot%2BGreen%2BDress%2B%25281%2529.jpg


Especially Anupama.

"I would like that, Cherry," Anupama said, hands clasped before her. "Very much so."

Cherry put his arm around her shoulder, pulling her close. Then it slipped down to her lower back and her ass. The jealousy surged through me. Not really at Anupama, but just at the fact Cherry could touch her like that in public and people wouldn't whisper.

She was so lucky to be his in public.

Her arm slipped about his waist as he pulled her close. He leaned down, giving her a kiss on the mouth, making her flutter. I took a deep breath, hating how my guts squirmed. This must be how my mom felt at times being Dad's secret lover, not able to be seen like this with him because her sister was the wife of the man she loved.

What a shame our world was so intolerant.

Cherry broke the kiss. "Just remember, in private, Sara's my first woman. My queen. Ananya's my princess."

"What am I?"

I smiled. "His concubine. You're not a slave like Janhvi and my mom and my aunt."

Her eyes widened. "So many women. Your entire family?"

"Almost," Cherry said, heat in his voice. "But soon, all of them."

"Nidhhi won't hold out for long." I moved in, patting his crotch. "You might need some help keeping up with all of us."

"I can handle it," he boasted. He pulled Anupama close. "Oh, me, Sara, and Janhvi applied for jobs at your mom's drug store. Care to put in a good word for your boyfriend?"

Anupama's smile grew. "I would be honored." She leaned her head on his shoulder. They looked so perfect together.

Telugu%2BActress%2BAnupama%2BParameshwaran%2BPhoto%2BShoot%2BIn%2BBeautiful%2BWhite%2BDress%2B%25281%2529.jpg


Cherry glanced at me, frowning. I gave him a big smile back. Anupama was so damned lucky it hurt.

* * *
 
Janhvi

Physical Education was my favorite class. I loved running, getting sweaty, the buzz from endorphins pumping through my veins as my heart raced. It was the best.

And it was about to get better as I strolled into the locker room with the other girls. Ananya shared my class and was the least athletic girl in it. In her gym shorts and tank top, her underdeveloped body was so obvious. She was so petite, so flat chested. Her breasts had hardly budded, her nipples small. Even I had handfuls of tits. I wasn't the flattest in the family.

Nidhhi, Mom, and Aunt Shriya had really lucked out in the tits department. Dad's side of the family must not be that busty.

It was wonderful actually having a Dad. I wish I knew Uncle Chandu was my father while he lived, but it meant I didn't grow up without a father. He was always there, trying to keep me in check. I loved his attention. When I was bad, it always drew his stern gaze.

whatsapp-image-2021-09-02-at-10.16.37.jpeg


Guess I was practicing for Cherry.

I opened my locker, grabbed my supplies--can of shaving cream and a fresh razor. I stripped naked while my sorta friend Carmelita arched her eyebrow. She was a freshman, and I was more friends with her to keep from being bullied. Which is why I had been such a cunt to Ananya the last year or so.

"What's that for?" Carmelita asked as I headed naked for the showers, the only girl not wrapping herself up in a towel. Carmelita had, hiding her golden-brown curves.

"Need to shave my pussy," I told her, glancing down at the thick, Black bush adorning my pudenda. "Time to go for the bald look."

"Now?" she blinked. "You feelin' loco or something?"

"Always," I beamed, my pussy growing so juicy.

This was so humiliating. Having to shave myself while all the girls of my PE class watched. But Cherry's orders were adamant. "You have a hairy bush. I want it gone. Shave it off in the locker room then masturbate. Let all your friends know just what a filthy slut you truly are."

I was a filthy slut. A depraved whore. I sat down on the tiles and leaned against the central shower hub. There were no stall dividers but three pillars of stainless steel each with seven nozzles ringing it. The other girls blinked as I leaned back and spread my legs wide, exposing myself. Even with my thick bush, I felt like my cunt was on display.

Janhvi-Kapoor-hairy-pussy-small-boobs-black-nipple-naked-without-dress-683x1024-2548095.jpg


"Eww, what are you doing, Janhvi?" Ananya asked. "No one wants to see that hairy rug between your thighs."

She held my smart phone, filming what I was doing while the other girls froze, glancing at me, shock painted on their faces.

"It is disgusting," I moaned. "I'm such a filthy, disgusting slut. So it has to go."

The pink shaving cream whooshed into my hand. I rubbed it against my bush. The other girls whispered. Carmelita arched an eyebrow at me, a sneer crossing her lips as she folded her arms, pressing her towel against her tits beneath.

Carmelita shook her head. "The bookworm's right, this is fucked up, Janhvi."

"Uh-huh," I groaned, my pussy tingling. "I have to. My filthy bush has to go."

I shuddered as the razor scraped along my skin. Felt it glide across my pudenda. Heard the hairs cut. Felt bare skin in its the wake. I worked deftly, staring at all the girls almost as much as my pussy. Ananya filmed me, a wicked smile on her lips. Sneers and head shakes rippled through the other girls. They whispered to each other.

And they judged me. Looked down on me.

I was so wet.

My pussy lips were swollen when I reached them. I felt them with my fingers as I shaved around my snatch. I groaned, exposing more and more of my cunt to their sight, to their mocking eyes. Their whispers grew louder and louder, reaching my sensitive ears.

"What a freak. I don't want to see her snatch."

"Who does? She's a flat-chested beanpole."

"Why no guy wants her."

th-3-10.jpg


"Does she think shaving her beaver will get her dick?"

"Maybe she wants the vag," another girl laughed.

"You a dirty dyke showing off that snatch to us?" Carmelita laughed. "Huh, want us all to stare at your pussy and think it's top shit."

"No, my cunt is filthy," I moaned, shaving the last hairs. "Just look at it." I spread my pussy lips open, showing pink. My fingers shoved into me. I groaned. I was so wet. "Look at how nasty this cunt is. Look at how deep I can shove my fingers in."

"She's masturbating. Eww, no one wants to see that, slut," Ananya said. "Your cunny is rancid."

"No dick wants rancid pussy," laughed Carmelita. "Fuck, Janhvi, you are one nasty girl."

"So nasty," I moaned, my pussy clenching on my fingers. My legs spread wider, my fingers pumping faster.

Fifteen girls all stared at me. I drank in their disgust. The humiliation fed my lusts. The shame burned through my cheeks. My nipples ached. I pinched them with one hand as I reamed three fingers into my cunt, stretching out my hole while I moaned. My toes curled, my fingers pumping faster and faster.

I was so juicy. I could hear my fingers as they fucked into my nasty cunt. Ananya had a huge grin on her face. She savored it for all the years I bullied her with Carmelita and the other girls in this room. And now they bullied me.

"Skank."

"Slut."

"Whore."

"Bet she sells that pussy on the street corner."

"Just a cheap slut."

"She's a dyke. But we're not. We're not going to touch your cunt. Not even Felicity."

(MyPornSnap.fun)_jhanvi-kapoor-hot-photos-3.jpg


"Nope," the actual lesbian said. "That's so sick, Janhvi. No one wants to see you masturbating."

"Not even Felicity thinks this is hot," Carmelita sneered. "Your pussy doesn't even turn her on. God, why the fuck was I friends with you?"

"Don't know," I moaned, digging my fingers in faster and faster. "Yes, yes, yes, I'm such a nasty slut. Oh, my god!"

"She's cumming," Felicity sneered.

"Gross."

"I'm going to barf."

Their words made the pleasure so intense. So wonderfully depraved. My eyes fluttered. My feet slid across the tiled floor. My moans echoed through the room. My back arched. My tits shook. Cameras flashed. Pics of this would spread across the school faster than Nutella on bread.

Stars burst before my eyes. They would hate me. They would call me derogatory names. Every day they would bully me. I would have to endure it, my pussy growing hotter and hotter, aching as they humiliated me.

Nasty pics of me photoshopped with degrading captions would be all over the internet. Boys would hit on me, thinking I was easy. But I was only one man's slut. And he commanded me to do this. I didn't care what the consequences were.

They would just help me cum harder.

My body thrashed as my voice squeaked out of me. My pussy spasmed on my fingers. I shivered and shuddered. My eyes rolled back into my head. And then I fell still. I shivered, licking my lips. I pulled out my fingers, licking them clean.

"Cuntwaffle loves her pussy cream," sneered Carmelita. "But I bet it taste like rotten fish."

"Mmm, maybe you'll find out one day," I shuddered as I stood up. I turned around and flipped on the shower. They stared at me.

th


It was so hard not masturbating a second time as I quivered beneath their shameful looks.

* * *
 
Cherry

"It was so awesome, Cherry," Ananya said, bouncing as she sat across from me at the table in the school's cafeteria, Sara at her side. "Oh, wait until you see the vid. They said such mean things to her, and she just came harder."

"Can't wait," I said then smiled as Anupama sat down beside me.

Like a good girlfriend, she leaned over and kissed me on the lips.

Ananya went still. "Big brother?"

"I'm dating Anupama now," I told her, arm going around Anupama's shoulder. I liked that. I wished I could do it to other girls. "But I still love you, Princess."

"She's his disguise," Sara said. "People are starting to whisper about me and him being so close. But look around. People are learning they're dating. They jogged side-by-side during PE. It was cute."

Ananya nibbled on her roll.

"She understands," I told my little sister. "Right, Anupama?"

"I'm his concubine," Anupama said. "You're his princess, and Sara is the queen." Anupama smiled. "I...I like the idea of sharing him."

"Oh," Ananya said, swallowing.

"Trust me, Princess. You do, right? Good girls trust their big brothers. I don't want another fit from you."

Anupama-Parameswaran-white.jpg


She gave a guilty flush then gave me a smile. "I trust you. Always. And you..." Her eyes brimmed with desperate hope.

"Yes, I love you. Anupama doesn't change that. But you need to be careful. People are around us."

"That's why he has Anupama," Sara said.

I turned to Anupama. My heart raced as I leaned I, kissing her on the lips like I had wanted to with Sara so many times in the lunch room. Someone whooped behind us, and Anupama pulled away, blushing sweetly.

New-Project-69.jpg


And then I spotted Nidhhi and her friend Nabha walking by.

"Hey, Sis," I grinned. "Why don't you join us?"

Janhvi darted by Nidhhi, sitting down to my right, her food steaming on her tray. "Boy, I'm starved."

I ignored her, staring at Nidhhi, arching an eyebrow. She blinked at Anupama, then she rushed over to us, leaving the Nabha behind. My sister's tits bounced in her tight blouse, and that cameltoe was so delicious. "So you are dating Anupama. What about...?"

"Me?" Sara asked. "It's fine. I don't mind sharing Cherry. And it's not like we can date openly."

Nidhhi looked around the table, Janhvi digging into her food, Ananya nibbling on her roll. She shook her head. "What is going on with this family?"

"Cherry," Janhvi said between bites, her words slurred. "He's the man of the house now."

The color faded from Nidhhi's cheeks. Her eyes flicked from me to Ananya then to Janhvi before returning back to me.

I nodded. "Plenty of room at the table for my sexy, older sister."

Her nipples were two hard points thrusting at the front of her blouse.

She fled.

"She's getting closer," Ananya smiled. "Then I'll have two big sisters to love."

Sara giggled, "Anupama, you can stop staring at Nidhhi's ass with your mouth open."

Beside me, Anupama started, closing her mouth and blushing. "Those jeans... I could see her..." She lowered her voice. "Pussy."

"Nidhhi always has a cameltoe," I groaned. "She's a tease that way. Good thing I have a sexy virgin's cherry to pop after school."

"Wonderful," Janhvi groaned, her hair still damp from PE. My last class before lunch was World History, and I had such a hard time focusing on Aunt Shruti's lecture while thinking about her daughter obeying my commands at the same moment in PE. "You'll love it, Anupama. Guess you're part of the family."

"I guess so." Anupama shifted. "Oh, I spoke to my mom. She is excited to meet you. She says she can interview the three of you for the jobs after school tomorrow."

"It'll be fun meeting your mom after I've popped your cherry," I grinned.

Anupama blushed again, smiling, nodding.

28ec456ff6accf76817b7c6f4fe15629.jpg


The rest of the day sucked. My dick was so hard, eager to break in my girlfriend's pussy. I liked that. I had my queen, my princess, my concubine, my mommy slut, my aunt slut, and my sister slut. What would Nidhhi be? My sister lover? My mistress.

I smiled. My sister mistress.

After lunch I suffered through Engineering, Math, and Computer Science. I shared that last class with Nidhhi. She sat at the far end of the room from me. Every time I felt eyes, I would glance over just in time to see her look away.

I had her. She wanted to be my slut so badly. Now she just had to stop being stubborn and surrender. Fucking her would be glorious.

The moment class ended, she bolted from the room before I could say anything. I let her flee. She couldn't run from her desires forever. I packed up my books and headed out of the classroom. Anupama and Sara waited out front. Anupama came to me, giving me a rather chaste kiss.

So I put my hands on her ass and kissed her hard. I wanted everyone to see me kiss her. The one woman of mine I could love in public. My heart raced faster and faster. I did have a crush on her. Sara had won my affection, but Anupama...

Maybe I could love three women?

vlcsnap-2022-01-15-00h33m53s688.png


"Dude, did you see it? She masturbated in fucking gym class," a guy walking by said to his friend, holding up his phone.. "Fucking freshmen. I have got to nail her. Look at those tits, man. If a girl is that slutty, you know she'll put out."

Janhvi appeared on his heels, a huge grin on her face. "I am so popular. You should see the things being said about me on Facebook. I have to masturbate so badly, Master. Their words are so terrible. So insulting. I'm such a freak, Sir."

"Later," I told her. "Anupama needs her cherry popped and Sara her pussy licked."

"What about me, big brother?" Ananya skipped up, backpack's straps bouncing on her shoulders.

"I think Janhvi can take care of you. Let's get home."

Anupama, it turned out, had a car. We piled into it, Anupama handing over the keys to me. She sat in the back between Ananya and Janhvi while Sara rode shotgun. She was my queen. I had to resist the urge to speed home. But even doing the speed limit--okay, I sped a bit--we were there in minutes and pulling into the driveway. I wasn't shocked to see Nidhhi's car absent. I bet she was at Nabha's.

Another girl that I would love to fuck.

Sara squeezed my cock through my jeans. "Damn, Cherry is like iron. Let's go."

"Yes," Ananya moaned.

The two giggling girls raced ahead, Janhvi practically battering down the front door to get in. I slid out and held out my arms to my two women. Anupama on my left, Sara on my right. They took them, and we strolled into the house, Janhvi's squeals echoing as footsteps pounded up the stairs.

I took my two women to the master bedroom. There, the three of us kissed. I had them both pressed against me, our lips meeting, tongues swapping. I groaned, my hands stroking down to grip both their asses as we moved to the bed. We fell on it, both girls squirming. Anupama was shy but excited as she kissed me, Sara hauling off her tights.

Then Anupama was pulling down Sara's jeans and panties in one go. The girl kissed Sara's blonde landing strip, working lower and lower until she nuzzled at my half-sister's pussy, her tongue licking through folds.

"Damn," I groaned, hauling off Anupama's panties, leaving on her skirt. Her bush was thick and wiry, hiding her pussy. I leaned in, nuzzling at her tart pussy.

"Oh, yes, eat my pussy," moaned Sara. "Oh, Cherry, she's licking her first pussy."

[mg]https://img.freefake.work/images/20...oobs-lesbian-sex-naked-pussy-licked.jpg[/img]

"It's a good one to start with," I groaned. "My first."

Anupama shivered and moaned as I licked her tart folds, her pubic hair caressing my cheeks. I probed my tongue through her pussy, nuzzling, touching, brushing her hymen. My dick throbbed. I had taken Sara's, Ananya's, and Janhvi's cherries.

I was eager for number four.

Sara's moans rose while Anupama's hips wiggled. My tongue slid through her folds. My dick ached in my boxers and jeans, but I didn't care. I wanted Anupama to cum hard, to be ready for my cock, dripping wet for me.

And I loved eating pussy. It was delicious.

My tongue licked from her clit to her maidenhead, caressing her over and over while my fingers stroked her thighs. She wiggled her hips back into me, moaning as she devoured Sara's pussy. My half-sister groaned, the bed creaking as she humped Anupama's face.

"That's it, just like that," moaned Sara. "That's how you eat pussy. Mmm, you are a natural, Anupama. Just a natural. Damn, I'm glad you're our girlfriend."

"Our?" I asked.

"I think that would be hot, huh? Sometimes she's on my arm, sometimes yours. I don't care if people think I'm a lesbian or Anupama's bi. If I can't be on your arm, Cherry, than I need someone. And I can't be a guy."

"Damn," I groaned and licked again.

AnupamaParameshwaranpussylickingnakedsexwithbfhardcoresex.jpg


"Everyone knows I'm a tomboy anyways."

"I would love to be your girlfriend, too. Your concubine." Anupama shivered as I licked through her pussy, her next words so throaty. "This is what I fantasized about."

"Damn," I groaned, licking harder, my dick aching so hard.

I concentrated on her clit, assaulting it with my tongue. I wanted her to explode. I wanted her to gasp and moan and shudder on the bed, to scream out her pleasure. I sucked on it. Nipped it. She moaned, wiggling her hips.

Her tart juices flowed. I breathed in her musk. Her soft hairs caressed my lips and chin as I devoured her. I had made Janhvi shave her twat bald--everyone in school talked about her performance--but I wanted Anupama natural. This was so sexy. Asian girls should have hairy twats.

"Cherry," Anupama moaned. She shivered, shuddering, her hips wiggling against me. "Oh, yes, Cherry."

I sucked hard on her clit. I nipped it. She squeaked and gasped. Her ass clenched beneath my squeezing hands. And then I heard her moans. That orgasmic passion rippling out of her mouth, throaty with the pleasure I gave her.

"Cherry, Cherry, yes!"

"That's it," moaned Sara. "Cum on his mouth. Oh, yes you are such a naughty slut. Mmm, time to get your cherry popped and get you bred."

"Bred?" Anupama gasped.

"On your back," I groaned, rising, unbuckling my pants and pulling my cock out of my boxers.

As Anupama rolled over, I ripped off my shirt. Sara pulled off Anupama's blouse then unhooked her bra. Round breasts topped with small dark nipples appeared. I groaned, squeezing them while Sara stripped the rest of the way off and straddled Anupama's face.

Sara ground her pussy on our girlfriend's face. Anupama moaned, licking her tongue through Sara's folds. My cock throbbed. I rubbed it on Anupama's virgin pussy, savoring how hot and silky she felt. I pressed forward, her hymen stretching.

(RedXXX.cc)_anupama-full-nude-preview.jpg


"Pop her cherry and breed her, Cherry," moaned Sara.

"Beg, Anupama," I groaned. "Beg for my cock to make you a woman. Beg for my seed to flood your cunt."

Sara lifted her pussy, Anupama's lips glistening. Her slanted eyes flicked down, finding mine. "Pop my cherry and breed me! You made me cum so hard! Please, please!"

How could I deny her what she wanted?

My hips thrust. My cock pressed on her maidenhead. Her cherry popped.

"Fuck," I grunted as my cock slid into virgin depths.

It was a special, once-in-a-lifetime experience. Never again would Anupama's cunt be virgin. Never again would my dick get the delight of breaking in her sheath, to feel her flesh stretching about its first dick, the hot friction, the wet silk embracing my dick. I groaned, shuddering, staring into Sara's hazel eyes.

"Yes," she smiled. "Yes, enjoy her cunt, Cherry. Enjoy her."

Anupama only groaned, voice muffled by Sara's pussy grinding on her lips.

Anupama-Parameswaran-Nude-South-Indian-Actress-Sex-6460.jpg


I drew back, Anupama's hot flesh clinging to my dick. The friction was incredible. I shuddered. Pleasure shot through me. My hands gripped her hips as I drove back into her once-pure depths, making her gasp and moan. Sara leaned forward, hands grasping my shoulders as I fucked our girlfriend.

My sister kissed me hard on the mouth. I groaned, fucking Anupama harder, driving my cock deeper and faster into her snatch. Our tongues dueled. I moaned into her kiss. We shared this sexy Asian delight. And she shared us.

Anupama moaned between licks, her pussy clenching about my cock and her hips moving, bucking into my strokes. Her depths were so hot and wet. It was heaven. I kissed Sara harder, one hand grabbing her round breast, the other's Anupama.

They both were firm, Sara's a little larger. My palm rubbed on their nipples, both girls moaning, shuddering. Anupama licked and devoured Sara. I could hear the juicy fervor of her tongue pleasuring my queen.

anupama-parameswaran-nude-group-sex-free-photos-malayalam-actress-sex-hq-667x1000.jpg


I broke the kiss while Ananya, in the bathroom, screamed out with orgasmic delight.

"Love that sound," moaned Sara. "And I love your tongue, Anupama. Oh, yes, fuck it into my pussy. Just like Cherry's fucking that huge cock into your cunt."

"So huge," Anupama groaned. "I can't believe I took it all. I was so scared until he ate my pussy."

I squeezed Anupama's tit. "You're so tight. You tasted so good. I'm going to dump so much cum into your pussy. I'm going to breed you. You and Sara will be pregnant together."

Anupama's pussy clenched hard on my dick. She moaned loudly.

The friction only made me thrust harder and harder. My balls thwacked into her flesh. I kissed Sara again, pinching her nipple. She moaned and gasped so loudly on Anupama's face. She trembled, groaning, grinding across our mallu concubine's face.

I thrust my tongue so hard into Sara's mouth, pounding Anupama's pussy. The bed rocked and creaked. Her thighs clenched around my waist as hard as her pussy clenched around my cock. The friction was intense, burning through me.

Anupama-fucking-in-the-morning.jpg


Sara broke the kiss, her blonde braid dancing as she screamed out, "Anupama, you pussy-licking slut! Yes!"

My sister came.

Her moans were beautiful, echoing through the room. Her fingers clenched into my shoulders. Anupama shivered, her pussy spasming about my cock. She moaned into my sister's snatch. I made my concubine cum. My dick made her pussy explode.

"Shit," I grunted. "Take it, Anupama! Take it all!"

"Breed her," moaned Sara, her back arching.

"Yes!" Anupama moaned, voice muffled and throaty.

I drove my dick into her spasming pussy. I savored the embrace of her cunt. And I exploded into her depths. Blast after blast of my cum spurted into her pussy. I shuddered with each one, savoring her milking flesh. I squeezed both girl's tits, my hands savoring their flesh. My balls emptied.

I gasped for breath, buzzing with bliss. "Anupama, you're mine. I'm not letting you go."

"Good," she moaned.

"You're ours," Sara smiled, hips undulating. "Mmm, I bet you can lick me to another orgasm."

Sara-Ali-Khan-nangi-4.jpg


I grinned. "I bet you can lick her to one, too."

* * *
 
Back
Top