Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays - Page 126 - SexBaba

Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays

Chapter 14 : Brother's Domination



Sara


The doorbell rang. A shiver ran through me, my nipples hardening in my shirt. Today would be awesome. Ananya burst from the breakfast table where Cherry, Janhvi, and I waited. Beside Ananya, we were the last ones still home. Mom, Nidhhi, and Aunt Shriya had already left while we waited for Anupama and her car.

A giddy rush shot through me. I had a girlfriend. I shared her with Cherry, and that was cute.

"Cherry, your girlfriend's here," Ananya sang out. "I'm going to kiss her!"

"Kiss my girlfriend?" Cherry gasped in mock shock as he stood, scooping up his book bag.

My younger sister Janhvi flashed me a naughty smile. She stood up, too, slinging her backpack over her shoulder, letting it hang on the verge of falling off. I snagged mine, followed, and loved the sight that welcomed us. Anupama kissing my sexy half-sister.

Ananya did it with enthusiasm, her hands clutching Anupama's cheeks. My girlfriend shivered then broke the kiss, gasping, "Cherry."

"Kissing my little princess?" Cherry asked in mock shock. "I can't believe this, Anupama."

She shifted, hugging herself, her slanted eyes wide behind her glasses. I rolled my eyes and then punched Cherry on the shoulder. "Don't tease her."

sara-ali-khan-f.jpg


Anupama blinked then her cheeks darkened. "Oh. Well...I...I liked it, Cherry. Your little sister is so cute."

Ananya beamed, bouncing on the balls of her feet. She just looked cute enough to eat. Then Cherry grabbed his girlfriend and pulled her in for a kiss, one hand grabbing her ass with a possessive grip, digging into her butt-cheek. She melted against him, eyes closed, hands on his strong chest.

"Morning," Cherry said, breaking the kiss. Anupama's eyes fluttered, her hips shifting more.

"Mmm," she sighed.

Then I went in to kiss our girlfriend on the lips. I seized her cheeks and planted a greedy kiss on her lips. My fingers stroked her cheeks as our lips worked together. They were wet and hot and just delicious to taste.

I brushed my nose against hers as I broke the kiss, a shiver going through me. "So, ready for after school?" I asked her. "I can't wait."

"Yes," Anupama said with gushing enthusiasm. "I actually had to masturbate before falling asleep last night. I just couldn't stop thinking about my mom. She's so beautiful."

"Someone's caught the incest bug," giggled Janhvi.

Anupama's blush darkened. God, she was cute. "It was...interesting seeing your family interacting."

"Interesting?" Cherry asked, putting his arm around Anupama, arching an eyebrow, his face stern.

"Hot," she answered, her nipples hardening, pressing on her blouse. "Sexy, arousing, amazing, taboo, hot. I want it. With mom. The way you all act together. You're so close."

"And you're going to lick your mom's pussy," Cherry said. "Then I'll fuck her. Then you'll get to lick her pussy again."

"Full of his cum," Janhvi added.

"She knew that," I said, shaking my head at her.

"Big brother," Ananya said, rocking on her heels. "We should go. School will be starting soon."

"Relax," Janhvi said. "It's not going anywhere."

"Yeah, let's go." Cherry's hand smacked out, landing on Janhvi's ass hard. "And you, stop being a brat."

"Yes, Master," Janhvi said, beaming. She seized Ananya's hand and pulled her out the door, racing to Anupama's car.

The rest of us followed after, Anupama handing Cherry the keys. I went to go for the passenger door--I was his queen, the head woman of the harem. He gave me a grin as we climbed in. A shiver ran through me as his eyes slid down to the tight shirt I wore, my nipples clearly outlined. I had abandoned wearing bras.

I felt so exposed, my shirt so tight, molding to my nineteen-year-old breasts. It was like I was showing them off while remaining clothed. Every guy and girl could see how round and firm they were. The guys wanted to touch them, squeeze them, and couldn't. My tits were all Cherry's. The only guy who would ever touch them.

sara_shirt_shrug_inline.jpg


But any girls watching were welcome to come up and give them a squeeze.

"What?" I asked as I went to put on my seatbelt.

He reached over, stopping me. "I think you look horny, Sara. You had to watch me fuck Nidhhi and didn't get off at all."

"Nope," Janhvi said, sliding into the back with Anupama and Ananya. "None of us did, Master. It was so hot. Especially when you both ate the banana covered in my pussy juices while fucking Nidhhi."

"Really?" Anupama asked.

"Balanced breakfast," I grinned, looking back at Anupama as she sat between Ananya and Janhvi.

"Fruit and cream," Cherry laughed, his hand stroking my thighs through my jeans. "So I think you have a hot pussy right now."

"So hot," I groaned.

"Mistress always has a hot pussy," Janhvi giggled. "Every woman in the family does."

"My cunny is so tingly right now, Big Brother," Ananya moaned, squirming her tights-clad thighs together.

"Why don't you masturbate," Cherry said. It wasn't a question. "Unzip those jeans and shove your hands in."

"Sure," I shuddered, his eyes so hot as he took control.

"And don't forget to play with those tits," he added.

"Oh, yes, I love playing with my tits when I masturbate," I purred, unsnapping my jeans. The zipper rasped down, revealing the sea-green panties I wore. I shoved one hand under my shirt to squeeze a round breast while the other went down into my panties.

I groaned, stroking the blonde landing strip to my hot, wet folds. I rubbed them as I leaned back in my seat, groaning. It was so wonderful to touch them while Cherry watched, his eyes burning, a grin on his strong lips.

"Shirts in the way. Take it off. I can't see what you're doing."

"But... people will see her breasts as we drive," gasped Anupama.

"Yep," Cherry said and started up the car.

I peeled my shirt off, my breasts bouncing out. Cherry drove the car forward, turning onto our residential street. I draped my t-shirt across my lap and set about masturbating. I grabbed a hard, dusky nipple, rolling and stretching it. Delicious shivers raced down to my pussy. My hand shoved back into my panties, finding my wet snatch. I rubbed it, shivering in delight while my youthful breasts jiggled as Cherry drove over a speed bump.

I groaned, feeling so juicy. A jogger on the sidewalk glanced over and did a double-take as we drove past. I smiled, loving the fact she got an eyeful of my barely legal tits. My pussy clenched, heart racing, pumping excitement as we reached the stop sign at the end of the street. Cherry stopped, signaling.

Sara-Ali-Khan-showing-her-pink-nipple-real-small-boobs-actress.jpg


Cars passed. It was a busy street. I groaned, siting up, pinching my nipple harder. I wanted them to see me. To see the breasts that Cherry owned, my nubile body that was all his. I wanted them jealous, aching to touch me, begging to have me as their lover.

And then denying them.

My fingers jammed into my pussy. I groaned, sinking into my hot, silky flesh. Pleasure radiated through me. The delight swept through my body, leaving me dizzy and breathless. I swayed, blinking, my hips undulating. Oh, it felt so good. So wonderful.

"They're all seeing my tits," I moaned. "Oh, god, Cherry, it's so hot."

"You're such a perv," he grinned then glanced to my right. Another jogger approached. "I better let him cross the street before I go. Want to be safe. Don't want to run him over."

"Yes," I gasped, my pussy clenching down so hard on my plunging fingers. The wet sound filled the car. "Oh, I'm so juicy. Can you hear, Anupama? My fingers?"

"Yes," she gasped. "Does this...turn you on?"

"So much," I moaned.

"Big sister is a perv," Ananya giggled.

"Oh, god, Cherry, he's getting closer and closer." I arched my back, my breasts bouncing. I pulled on my nipple, stretching out my tit.

The jogger slowed. His eyes widened as I stared at him. Suddenly, my window rolled down with a whirl of the power motor. I let out a wanton moan, groaning as I fingered my twat faster and faster. The guy's jaw dropped.

Then he smiled. I nodded my head, squirming, moaning. He approached the car at a slow walk.

"He's coming closer, Cherry," I panted, my body shuddering.

I shoved a third finger into my snatch, stretching my hole out as I writhed and shivered. This was so hot. He was staring at my barely legal tits. He wanted to touch them. To play with them. Cherry reached over, gave my tit a possessive squeeze, digging his fingers in.

"They're his tits," I moaned out the window to the jogger. "No touching. But you can look."

"God," he groaned, stopping at the corner. He pulled out his phone.

It flashed.

My pussy spasmed on my fingers. He took a picture of my tits. Of Cherry's hand squeezing my breast. My back arched. My head snapped back. A powerful explosion burst in the depths of my pussy. The friction of my fingers churned waves of rapture through my body.

Flash!

2pid4do7b0571.jpg


My seat creaked as I spasmed and gasped. I opened my lips, moaning in abject pleasure. Cherry's fingers found my nipple. Pinching it. Pulling it. Twisting it. Pleasure shot down to my spasming pussy. My fingers plunged in faster. My legs twitched.

Flash!

"Holy shit," groaned the guy. "How old are you?"

"Nineteen," Janhvi shouted from the backseat.

"Yes, yes, yes," I gasped.

Flash!

"Oh, Cherry, he's watching me cuuuumm!" I moaned in orgasmic delight. "Oh, yes. Thank you!"

Cherry grinned and hit the gas. The car turned onto the street as I trembled and moaned, Cherry operating it one-handed. He gave my nipple a final squeeze, sending a last wave of bliss through me. I groaned, buzzing with bliss.

"There, I think you're all better," Cherry said as I shivered.

"Uh-huh," I panted, the window rolling up beside me. "Mmm, thank you, Cherry. Love you so much."

"He gives us what we need," Janhvi said in the back.

"Big brother is so loving," Ananya sighed. "Don't you think, Anupama?"

"Yes," she answered.

I pulled my fingers out of my pussy, shuddering a final time, and looked back. Anupama's face was flushed. I grinned and waved my fingers beneath her nose. "See how juicy I am."

PicsArt_09-18-12.39.53.jpg


"So juicy," she moaned, seeing the frothy cream. She leaned forward, licked my fingers, savoring the flavor of my pussy. Her face lit out, and she sucked on them. I groaned, shivering, my naked tits bouncing as she cleaned them off one by one.

"Fuck," groaned Cherry. "That is hot."

"So glad Anupama's our girlfriend. You better reward my mom big time today."

Cherry pulled his phone out, swiping the screen while driving one-handed. He opened the app that controlled the vibrator buried in my mom's pussy. Right now, she was walking around our school--she taught History--and was about to get a surprise.

He tapped the button. "Just a quick burst to remind her of the fun she'll have."

I laughed, my fingers tingling as Anupama sucked on them like minicocks, her cheeks hollowing. Oh, yes, today would be an amazing day.

* * *
 
Nidhhi

"Unisex bathroom, first floor," Nabha said the moment I parked my car before our school. "Let's go."

"Someone's eager," I grinned, shivering, my pussy so wet.

It held a load of my little brother's cum.

"Of course I am," groaned Nabha. My best friend and lover flew out of my car in an explosion of bouncy, red curls. Before I was even halfway out, she had bounded around the car to my side and seized my hand. "Come on, Yunie, let's go."

Yunie was her nickname for me. It was short for unicorn. I called her Dandi--Dandelion. We had used these pet names since we were kids. I was so close to her. For two years we had been lovers. I thought I was gay because of her.

Turned out, I was just waiting for my little brother to become a man and claim me. And, apparently, so was Nabha.

"This is so hot," she groaned, dragging me into the school. We passed other students as they flowed in with us, but not as fast. To them, it was another Tuesday. But for me, it was the start of my new life. Last night, I had succumbed to my lust and joined the rest of the women in my family in Cherry's harem.

My little brother had a harem. God, it was hot.

Nabha dragged me down the hall. I passed Aunt Shruti shivering. I bet Cherry was playing with the vibrator in her twat. She had procured him Anupama, grooming the girl to be his submissive lover, and now she enjoyed her reward--Cherry's complete control over her pussy while she taught classes today.

We reached the unisex bathroom. Nabha let out a sigh as when she twisted the handle and it opened. She pulled me in without caring if anyone saw us. The door locked, and then my lover was on me.

She pushed me back against the wall in the small room. It had a urinal, a toilet, and a sink with a mirror above it. Nothing else. The tiles were cool through my shirt as our lips met and our tongues danced, her stud hard against the roof of my mouth. Our hips undulated as we writhed together.

She broke the kiss. "Oh, god, Yunie, I have to eat you right now." Her hands slid beneath my shirt, squeezing my large breasts through my bra. "You have no idea how wet I am?"

"Not as wet as I am, Dandi."

"You have a pussy full of your little brother's cum," she said, rolling her eyes. "Hardly fair. But I would be wetter if you didn't."

I shoved a hand down to her tight jeans. With practiced ease, I unsnapped her fastener and slid into her panties. She was so warm and smooth, shaved like me. I pressed between her thighs and groaned as I felt how hot and wet she was. She was dripping. I shoved two fingers in.

She groaned, "Yunie."

"Yeah, you're pretty wet," I admitted as her pussy clenched on my digits. I pumped in and out of a few times, loving her silky embrace. Then I pulled my fingers out. They dripped in her juices, cream coating my fingers.

15173969.gif


I brought them to my lips, savoring them. My cheeks hollowed. I groaned, loving her flavor. I wiggled my hips, a shiver of excitement racing through me. She tasted tangy and delicious. I groaned, smacking my lips.

"I know, I taste good," grinned Nabha as she fell to her knees before me. She pushed up my short skirt--a rarity for me to wear--and stroked the bright-red tights I wore beneath. They molded to my body, giving me such a hot cameltoe. "I'm interested in how good you taste with your brother's jizz in you."

Wait," I said as she hooked the waistband of my tights. "I have to record this so the family can watch it later."

"God, that's kinky." Nabha's eyes squeezed shut as she shuddered. "I love your family! Mine's soooooo boring."

I fished out my phone from my purse, tapped in my passcode, and then opened the camera app. I hit recored, staring down at my kneeling lover. It was so strange seeing her smiling up at me through the digital display, almost like this wasn't happening to me. Like I was watching her pull down another girl's tights.

Only I could feel those tights' elastic fabric sliding down my legs, uncovering my panties and then my thighs. She rolled the tights down to my knees before pushing my legs apart. She rubbed at the gusset of my thong, pushing the thin fabric into my pussy lips.

"God, you're soaked." She pulled her fingers away, milky white on the tip. She popped it into her mouth, cheeks hollowing as she sucked, moaned. "Oh, god, cum is delicious."

Then she pulled my thong to the side and buried her face into my pussy. I gasped, shuddering, watching her lick my snatch through the phone while feeling her tongue and its hard stud lap through my pussy lips. She was so hungry for my cunt and Cherry's cum. She devoured me with such hot, passionate gusto.

"Oh, damn, Nabha," I moaned, my hips undulating, griding on her hot mouth. "Mmm, that's my little brother's jizz you're licking out of my pussy."

PicsArt_05-15-10.18.25.jpg


Her eyes sparkled. She spoke muffled words: "So good! Oh, Cherry, this is so hot! I hope you cum so hard watching this. Maybe in my pussy."

"Maybe," I groaned, grinding my hips, rubbing my hot flesh on her hot mouth. Her tongue danced through my folds. "Oh, god, little brother, she's got a tongue stud, and it feels amazing as she swirls it through my pussy searching for your cum."

My words echoed through the room. I shivered, my nipples aching in my bra, my clit throbbing as it brushed Nabha's nose. Her tongue, and its wonderful stud, pressed deep into my snatch. She swirled it around, caressing my pussy walls, making me shiver and gasp. I undulated my hips on her lips. I groaned, loving the pleasure coursing through me.

Her hands squeezed my ass, pulling me tight against her hungry mouth. She latched her lips over my pussy hole, sucking. I gasped, my back arching. It was so hard to keep her face in frame. You could see her eyes, the folds of my pussy pressing around her lips, half of my unicorn tattoo on my pudenda, partly hidden by my thong pushed to the side.

"Yes, yes, yes, eat my little brother's cum out of my snatch," I moaned. "That's it, you naughty slut. Oh, you just love it. You just want to devour it. You want to drink every drop of his jizz and my pussy juices!"

"So badly, Yunie," she groaned. "Cherry, you have such a sexy older sister. I love her so much. And I love eating her pussy full of your seed! Mmm, incest is the best! Wish I had a brother to put to the test!"

PicsArt_07-08-10.26.12.jpg


"Oh, god, it is," I groaned, my orgasm building. Her hard tongue stud caressed my sensitive folds. Everywhere she touched me had me shivering and gasping.

I wiggled my hips, writhing, grinding on her hot mouth. The pleasure swelled and swelled in me. Her tongue fucked in and out of me as she moaned into my pussy. She was so into it. So turned on by devouring my cunt full of my little brother's cum.

And I was immortalizing it. Recording it for posterity.

I was making a porno for my little brother.

"Dandi!" I gasped, as shiver racing through me. I fought to keep the phone steady. "Yes, yes, yes. I... Fuck!"

I came hard.

My pussy contracted. Cream gushed out of me into her hungry mouth. She devoured me with noisy moans. Her tongue swiped through my folds, sensitive with my crashing pleasure. I gasped, shivered, bucked into her hungry mouth as the rapture shot through me.

Star burst before my eyes. I groaned through clenched teeth as I shuddered against the wall. Her tongue jammed into my convulsing hole, swirling around, sending more rapture through my body. I bucked, gasped, loving every moment of it.

"Oh, little brother, I'm cumming so hard on her mouth. So damned hard! This is so hot! Thank you for ordering me to do this."

"Yes," Nabha moaned.

Then she rose, face smeared with pussy juices. I kept the camera on her lips as she moved to kiss me, rotating my wrist. Our lips met. I shivered, loving my tart juices. I groaned, eyes closing. I loved Nabha so much.

PicsArt_08-07-03.58.55.jpg


I was so eager to share her with Cherry. And my sisters, my mom, and my Aunt. And even Anupama. One big incestuous family, sharing our girlfriends with each other, loving each other. It was so wonderful to be united by the man of the house.

* * *
 
Ananya

"Big brother, I am so horny," I moaned as we walked into the school. I held his hands. "Please, can we...do something? My cunny is so itchy. Watching big sister masturbate..." My cheeks burned. "Please, please, please."

Cherry smiled down at me, his hand squeezing mine. He was so strong, so hunky, so wonderfully handsome. I loved being his little sister. He glanced at Sara and Anupama, then pulled me towards the stairs, leading me away from his class he shared with the pair.

"Where are we going, big brother?" I gasped, taking the steps quickly to keep up.

"Aunt Shruti's class. My little princess has a hot cunny."

"Thank you, big brother," I moaned.

We reached the top of the stairs then turned. Cherry pulled his keys out, grabbed one, and unlocked our Aunt's dark classroom. He shoved me inside and closed the door behind him, locking it. I shivered as he grabbed my hips, lifting me up and setting me on the edge of the desk.

"We don't have much time," he told me, hands pulling down my pink tights. I used my hands to lift up my ass so he could pull them off. "Okay?"

"Yes," I nodded, my pigtails swaying. "I just need it. I'm so wet and hot. I love you so much, big brother."

"And I love my little princess."

I shivered in delight. It was so wonderful when he called me his little princess. I loved being his little sister, his little girl. My legs spread, my tights bunched around my ankles. He slid his hands up my thighs, pushing up my skirt.

And smiled.

"Someone forgot her panties."

"Good little girls don't wear panties because it turns on their big brothers," I moaned, my shaved cunny exposed.

Cherry ran a finger up and down my tight, girlish slit. I groaned, my petite body shivering. I was the smallest in the family, ignored by puberty. And Cherry loved it. He loved having a little sister to love and protect.

And fuck.

His belt rustled. His fastener popped. His zipper rasped.

"Yes," I whispered as his big cock popped out.

My little hands seized his huge dick. It was sometimes so surprising that my tiny hole could take this big dick. I stroked him and brought him to my pussy. I rubbed his cock up and down my lips, shivering as he nudged my folds.

And then he slid into me. I groaned, my back arching as he filled me. His huge cock slid so deep into me, spreading me apart. I wiggled and groaned, humping into him as my cunny stretched about his thick shaft.

"Big brother," I whimpered in girlish delight, clenching down on him.

th


He loomed over me, so big, so strong, his cock all the way in me. He grabbed my pigtails, twining them about his fingers as he drew back. Wonderful friction shuddered through me. And then he slammed in again. The desk rocked beneath his powerful thrusts. My pussy ached as he filled me, my clit grinding on his crotch.

He fucked me so hard. I was his little princess, but he ravished me. I gasped, clenching him with my knees, my feet wiggling. I kicked my tights off my right ankle and wrapped my legs all the way around his waist, holding him as he pounded me.

The desk creaked and rocked beneath me. I leaned back, holding onto his shoulders as he drilled into me. He was so big in every way. So strong. My cunny tingled and then burned. The friction built and built in me, his balls slapping into my flesh.

"Yes, yes, yes, big brother," I moaned, squirming. "That's what I needed. Oh, yes, big brother! Oh, fuck me!"

"Uh-huh," he groaned, driving so hard, so deep into me. "You love having your naughty cunny filled with your big brother's cock."

"So much," I squealed, clenching down on his girth. "It's amazing. It's wonderful. It's the best cock. I'm going to cum so hard on it."

"And then my cum will leak out and stain your tights."

"Yes," I gasped, clenching my cunny down on him.

"Such a naughty, little sister," he groaned. "Jesus, Ananya, I love you. I love my little princess!"

"I love my big brother!" I screamed, not caring if any of the students passing in the halls heard me.

My cunny exploded around his dick. My pussy clenched and spasmed. It writhed about his plunging cock. Pleasure washed through me. My head tossed back, glasses slipping on my nose as he grunted.

ananya-panday-chut-chudaai.jpg


He loved my cunny when I came on his cock. I remembered how wonderful it was last night when I fisted Nidhhi, how her flesh had spasmed about my hand and wrist, trying to milk it like I had a cock. It was amazing.

And my hand wasn't anywhere near as sensitive as Cherry's dick.

My big brother groaned as he pounded my cumming cunny. He groaned, balls thwacking, churning more and more pleasure through my body. I gasped, shuddered, my eyes rolling back into my head as the incestuous pleasure bled through me.

"Fuck," Cherry groaned, driving his dick so deep into me. "Oh, fuck, yes!"

His cock erupted into my depths. His hot cum spurted into me. Blast after blast of jizz flooded my pussy. My back arched. Rapture shivered through me. Another wonderful cum sent ripples of delight racing to my mind.

"Love you, big brother!" I moaned, my cunny milking out every drop of cum.

"Love you, princess," he groaned, pulling back his cock and driving it one final time into my depths. It was wonderful.

* * *
 
Shruti

I could feel the vibrator in my pussy as I moved around in front of my class, going from my large, detailed map States during the colonial period, to write on the whiteboard as I gave my lecture on the events leading up to the Revolutionary War. It was the second class I taught in the day. My daughter, Sara, was front row, sitting tall, an eager smile on her lips.

I kept glancing at her. She had her phone out on her desk, like she was waiting for something. I shivered, my pussy clenching on my vibrator. I kept glancing at her. She was a beautiful girl, and even more so now that she was dressing more feminine than her usual baggy clothes, shedding her tomboy persona in favor of a sexy woman now that she and Cherry had taken their relationship farther. She was always his friend, but had always wanted to be more.

And now she had it.

Her blonde braid fell over her shoulder and dangled before her as she looked at her phone. A smile crossed her lips. Then she looked up, her hazel eyes dancing. I bit my lip. There had been almost no humming from my vibrator at all today outside of a few little buzzes before school.

Was it about to happen?

"And that led directly to the events ," I said. "The redcoats feeling a great deal of pressure to keep the restless population in check."

Sara picked up her phone, aiming it at me. Her smile grew.

The vibrator hummed to life.

I gasped at the sudden, humming delight churning my pussy. My words faltered. I gripped the projector's side as a wave of dizzy heat washed over me. I groaned, my hips wiggling as the delight churned by the vibrator washed through me.

She had her phone aimed at me, recording as heat burst across my face. I felt the sweat beading my brow, my cheeks burning. I straightened, staring out at my class watching me, some bored, others attentive.

I couldn't show any signs that I had this amazing churning in my pussy. But it was so hard. My hands clenched on the remote for my computer, controlling the slideshow hooked into the projector from my button. I pressed the button, changing slides in PowerPoint.

I stared at it, my entire body churning with pleasure. It was a woodcarving of British soldiers aiming at a group of civilians. I blinked at it, struggling to remember what I was supposed to say as that wonderful, humming delight buzzed through me. My body spasmed.

"Something wrong, Mom?" Sara asked. "You look flustered."

31184b710a3ad85c09a9160d78181a34.jpg


"Fine," I gasped, turning to the class. "Who can tell me what this woodcarving is?"

I couldn't think. I should know it, but the only thought racing through my mind was the vibrator churning my pussy. I had been so hot and excited all morning, and now I had relief. My orgasm swelled in me.

The vibrator hummed faster. It buzzed in me. Nerves radiated out the bliss through my body. I fought to keep from moaning out like a wanton hussy before my students as I trembled, assaulted by a tide of sensations.

"Anyone?" I asked, staring at my students in desperate hope. My thighs clenched together. Oh, god, this was amazing. My pussy drank in every last sensation, building and building towards that moment of explosive release. "It was in the reading you were all supposed to have done."

Sara raised her hand, phone still pointed at me.

"Yes, Mi...Sara." I almost called her Mistress. That would have been disastrous.

"Why don't you tell us, Mom," she said, her lips curling. I could almost hear her say "slut."

Shruti%2BHassan%2BHot%2BCleavage%2BShow%2BPics%2B%25281%2529.jpg


"It's the..um..." I licked my lips, glancing at it. The humming intensified. Cherry turned the vibrator up another level. How could I think with rapture humming in my cunt?

My naughty, nasty, submissive cunt.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket. My students watched me, muttering. They all stared at me. Only Sara knew what was going on. The rest were oblivious. I wanted them to know I was my nephew's whore.

I couldn't. But I wished they all knew I had a master, and that he was driving me wild right now.

Fingers fumbling, I texted Cherry a single word: "Come?"

Stupid autocorrect.

"No." he answered a moment later. "Better keep teaching."

"Is something wrong, Mom?" Sara asked. "You looked so flustered and flushed. Like you're about to have an orgasm or something?"

"No, no, I'm fine," I groaned, putting my phone away. I fought against the pleasure. No cumming. "Now this picture is..." I took a deep breath. I wanted to explode. My hips wiggled. I stared at my students. They looked at me, the boys grinning, the girls fidgeting. My breasts jiggled in my low-cut blouse as I squirmed. "Oh, god, I'm not...feeling well. I need to..."

I stumbled to my desk. I sat down on it, leaning back. A few of the girls stood up. "Ms. SHruti...?" Tiffany said, approaching as I squeezed shut my eyes. The vibrator hummed louder and louder. I was surprised the girl didn't hear it. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, Mom, are you okay?" Sara asked, standing beside Tiffany, the pair before my desk. "You look so flustered and flushed. Doesn't she look like she's about to have an orgasm?"

"Orgasm?" Student asked.

"But she couldn't have that," Sara smiled. "That would be wrong."

"Yes, yes... Just..." I groaned, clenching my stomach, my pussy aching. The pressure wanted to burst through me. "Just...stomach...cramps."

90b8323805eea53f81d611f2662720b6.jpg


"Uh-huh," Sara nodded, still filming me.

This was torture. Sweet, wonderful torture. All my students watching me, seeing me struggle not to cum in front of them. But I wanted to. I wanted to explode. To cum like a slut before my students like the nasty, filthy whore I was. I wanted to rip down my panties, spread my thighs, and let them see the vibrator humming away inside me.

To scream out: "My nephew is my Master and I am his nasty sex slave!"

I bit my lip instead.

"Looks so difficult," Sara said. "Be brave, Mom, you can get through it."

"T-thanks, Mist...Sara."

"Mist?" frowned Tiffany, her brown hair swaying as she glanced at Sara.

"She calls me Mist sometimes," Sara laughed. "It's her nickname for me. Right, Mom?"

"Yes, Mist..." God, I wanted to say the whole world. My entire body squirmed, my chair creaking and--

The vibration stopped.

I shivered, letting out an explosive breath. My eyes blinked. I wiped my brow, my pussy still on fire, but the explosion was no longer on the verge of detonating. The pressure dwindled. I groaned, leaning forward in my chair.

"I think it's passed," I said, standing up on shaky legs a minute later.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Tiffany asked. "Ms. Shruti, you look so flushed."

"She does," Sara agreed, still filming me.

My phone buzzed in my cardigan's pocket. I pulled it out. A single word from Cherry: "Cum."

shruthihassan2.jpg


How had he gotten autocorrect to recognize that--

The vibrator exploded through me at its highest setting.

Even if Cherry hadn't given me permission to cum, there was no stopping the explosion bursting through my pussy. My legs buckled. I fell to the floor on my knees. I groaned, shuddering as the vibrator churned my cunt to a froth.

Pleasure burst through me. My head snapped back, my hands clutching my lower belly as my body shivered. I moaned out in rapturous joy before all my students. It burst out of me as the pleasure washed through my body, churned by the amazing, buzzing toy.

"Oh, god," I groaned.

"Ms. Shruti," Tiffany gasped, falling to her knees beside me. She grabbed my shoulders. "Are you in pain?"

"So much," I groaned as I bent over. The vibrator hummed, buzzed, churned me to a froth. I grabbed her arms for support, leaning towards her.

She hugged me. "I got you, Ms. Shruti," she squeaked, frightened. "Don't worry. Someone, get the nurse."

"No, no, no," I moaned, shivering. "It'll pass. It'll... Fuck!"

Another orgasm exploded through my naughty pussy. The vibrator kept buzzing, humming. It drove me wild. I shivered and shuddered against my student, feeling her barely legal tits through our blouses, my nipples aching. I wanted to kiss her, to push her down to the floor and ravish her body. To share the rapture exploding through my flesh with her.

And then, mercifully, the humming died. I groaned, blinking, shocked that it was over. My pleasure shivered through me. I shuddered in Tiffany's arms while she stroked my back. She smelled so good.

"There you are, Ms. Shruti," she said. "Let's lie you down. The nurse is coming."

"Thank you, dear," I panted, my entire body filled with my orgasms' buzzing delight. My fingers fumbled at my phone as Tiffany lowered me to the floor. I sent a quick text to Cherry: "TY Master."

"YW slut."

Shruti-haasan-Hot-photos-yevadu-movie-2.jpg


I held my phone to my heaving breasts, my students crowding around me. They had all watched me cum, and none of them had known it. I met my daughter's eyes, her phone put away. She gave me a wink and a smile.

God, I loved being my nephew and daughter's sex slave.

* * *
 
Cherry

Despite the fact I didn't get to play with Aunt Shruti as much today as I wanted--after cumming hard before her class, the school nurse had insisted she go home, fearing she had some bad ailment--I was in a great mood. School was out, and it was time to meet Anupama's mom. I was eager for it. Not just to meet my girlfriend's mom, but to fuck her with Anupama's help.

"God, you are so hard," Sara groaned as she rode beside me in Anupama's car, reaching out to stroke my dick.

"He's going to fuck an MILF," Janhvi giggled. "Of course Master's hard."

Janhvi and Anupama were in the backseat. Ananya got a ride home with Nidhhi, who had to get ready for work at Dairy Queen tonight with Nabha. After our interview, and orgy, with Anupama's Mom, we should stop by and say hi, get a bite to eat, maybe enjoy Nabha on her break or something.

My dick throbbed beneath Sara's hand.

"Are you going to pop off if I keep stroking you?" Sara asked, a twinkle in her hazel eyes.

"Maybe," I panted. "So many naughty ideas bursting through me right now. So many different ways to have fun with my harem."

Sara tossed back her head and laughed. She squeezed my dick. "Mmm, yes there are."

amateur-sara-ali-khan-krTREW.jpg


The drive was swift. We reached Drugstore in ten minutes. It was on the other side of town, located in a strip mall. It was the largest building, dominating the center, a bright, flashing pharmacy symbol beneath the neon letters for the business. I parked the car, and we trundled out, Anupama taking my hand.

I pulled her close instead.

"She'll be waiting for us," Anupama said. "I texted her we're coming."

"Good," I nodded as we entered into the store, the automatic doors whisking open.

It was bigger than I thought, like walking into a chain drugstore. Not the size of a grocery store, but about half it, with shelves full of everything from makeup to health care items. There was even food. Junk food.

Janhvi giggled at that. "Why does a drugstore sell candy."

"Because it makes money," a woman purred.

A graceful, radiant beauty stepped out of the aisle in a white pharmacist coat over her stylish blouse and dark skirt. Nylons clad sleek calves. It was Anupama's mother. . Her black hair fell in a styled bounce about her shoulders, looking like pure silk.

"So you must be Cherry--" She froze when she saw me, her eyes widening slightly. "You're Cherry?"

PoonamBajwa-945.jpg


"Yep," I nodded.

"I see," she said, her eyes sliding over to her daughter pressed against my side.

"Isn't he just so handsome, Mom?" Anupama said, then leaned in and gave me a kiss on the mouth.

"Anupama," her mom gasped. "What are you doing?"

Anupama broke the kiss, squirming. "Kissing my boyfriend. I... I told you we're dating and all."

"Dating." There was a faint catch to her voice. Her hips swiveled and writhed. "But... That's..."

"Is something wrong, Mom?" Anupama frowned.

My eyebrows furrowed, too. I studied the woman. She was acting so strange, so flustered. Then something Anupama had said last night clicked in my mind. I glanced at Anupama, studying her face, then at her Mom. There were subtle differences between them. Anupama's eyes weren't quite as slanted, her skin lighter, her ears...

No way.

I licked my lips, my dick throbbing so hard in my jeans. "So,Mrs."

"Ms.," she said. "I never married."

"Well, Ms. Poonam, is everything okay? I hope there's not a problem with me dating your daughter and trying to work for you at the same time?"

"I...well..." She glanced at her daughter. Her cheeks paled even more. "You were at his house yesterday. What did you two...do?"

"Just studying, Mom."

"And kissing," I told her. Then I leaned in planted a kiss on Anupama's submissive lips. Despite her mother acting weird, she didn't resist, kissing me back with hungry passion. I slipped tongue into her mouth, my hand sliding up her side, nearing her breast.

"We should do the interviews," Anupama's mom blurted out. "Yes, yes. You're here for a job. Interviews."

poonam-bajwa-stills-photos-pictures-342.jpg


"Yes," I said, breaking the kiss. Anupama shivered, pressing against me. "Let's do that, Ms. Poonam."

"Follow me." Poonam turned, her heels clicking as she hurried through the store.

"That was weird," Janhvi said. "Your mom is soooo weird."

"No, she's not," Sara said, glancing at me. "Cherry..."

I nodded my head.

"What?" Anupama asked as we walked through the store.

"I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise," I said, hoping my suspicions were true. This was wild.

We walked through the store and into a back area. We passed shelves and stacks of merchandise crowding the paths to a small break room with an office off of it. There was an old couch and a few chairs around a small table, a pair of vending machines--one with sodas, the other snacks--in the corner.

"I'll do Cherry first," Poonam said, her cheeks still so pale, her words brittle.

"Do," sniggered Janhvi.

Poonam continued, "And then... We'll just... Yes, yes, Cherry first."

"Mom?" Anupama asked, biting her lip. "What's wrong?"

Anupama-Parameswaran-Hot-Lip-Biting-YouTube.jpg


"Nothing is wrong."

"Nothing," I nodded. "Let's go, Poonam."

I took the lead, heading to her office and opening the door. I ushered her in. She stumbled through the door and headed to her desk. It was a small room, filing cabinets lined the walls, a cluttered desk with a computer monitor dominating the center. She sat down on her comfortable chair. I chose to stand on the other side of the desk, staring down at her.

"So..." She swallowed. "You're dating my daughter. Not long, though?"

"Worried that she's not a virgin any longer?" I asked, my smile growing.

Her eyes widened. "Young man, that's my daughter that--"

"You've been in my father's bed," I said, cutting her off. "You recognized me. I look a lot like him. And Anupama did say you thought my name was strong."

Her cheeks darkened this time.

"You were one of his whores. Was it Shriya or Shruti that brought you to him?"

She licked her lips. "Please, young man, this isn't--"

"I asked you a question. Was it Shriya or Shruti that brought you to his bed?"

"Shriya," she said, looking down. "It was years ago."

"About 18?"

She stiffened.

"Anupama's my father's daughter, isn't she? You fooled around with him, got pregnant, and never told him he had a daughter."

4fbbfc77c5a6abc4f017aca48622a5f5.jpg


"Oh, god," she groaned, pressing her face into her hands. "Yes. You're dating your half-sister."

"Not just dating her," I told her. "Fucking her. I took her cherry. She loved it. She's just as submissive as you are. When I told her to, she fell to her knees and sucked my cock like a champ. Just so eager to please."

I moved around the desk, unbuckling my belt. "Just like you were with my dad. You were on your knees, sucking his cock while my mom and Aunt Shruti nuzzled alongside you, whispering in your ears, encouraging you to love him."

She said something, shivering on the chair. Her eyes glanced at me, drawn by the zipper's rasp. My dick strained my boxers as I pushed my jeans down. Her chair creaked as she turned ever so slightly towards me.

"I fucked her pussy without a condom," I continued. "She's not on the pill. I'm going to breed her. Just like I'm breeding my two sisters out there. Incest is popular in our family. And I'm so happy I have another sister to play with."

I pulled out my hard cock.

"So get down on your knees and suck my cock, slut. Just like you did for my dad. Wrap those lush lips about it and pleasure me."

"I'm not a slut," she groaned. "That was a long time ago. I was just a kid."

Poonam-Bajwa-Stills-Images-Photos-South-Indian-Actress-Onlookers-Media-26.jpg


"And now you are one sexy MILF." I shook my cock. "Suck it. And then your daughter's going to eat your cunt until you explode."

To be continued...
 
Man of the House Chapter 15: Eating Mom's Creampie



Cherry

I held my cock before Ms. Poonam's mouth. The MILF, her slanted eyes wide behind her glasses, stared at it. Her body shuddered, her nylon-clad thighs pressing together beneath her skirt. Her cheeks darkened with a blush. My cock ached so much. I wanted her to suck it, to follow my commands.

To be my submissive slut like she had been for my father.

Poonam-Bajwa-9.jpg


I still couldn't believe the odds that Anupama's mother was one of the girl my dad fucked. I knew he liked chubby girls, that my mom and aunt brought him sluts to fuck--just like how Aunt Shruti had procured Anupama for me. And here one was. Twenty years ago, she had fallen to her knees, sucked my dad's cock, and let him fuck her.

And conceived a daughter.

I had another half-sister in my harem.

"You know you want it," I told her. "You crave it. You are one sexy woman. And single. No other man has come along to give you what my father did. What your body aches for."

She licked her lips.

"You're going to be one of my sluts, just like your daughter. She loves my cock. She's watched me fuck my sisters, too. They helped me pop her cherry." I groaned, my dick throbbing. "Your daughter was tight. You would have been so proud of her. The way she wanted to please me, how she ached to be my submissive girlfriend. She came so hard."

"Th-This can't be happening," she groaned, finally wrenching her eyes up to my gaze.

I seized her silky-black hair--just as fine as her daughter's--I held on, reminding her what it was like to be dominated. They looked so much alike, Anupama and her mother. The same delicate cheek bones, the same slanted eyes.

"Just fall to your knees and be the submissive slut you've been yearning to be for years. You've built this store, worked hard, and denied yourself what you truly want to be. A slave. On your knees. Sucking your man's cock."

"How?" she groaned, staring up at me. Her lower lip quivered. "You're just like him."

"He taught me." I bored into her eyes. "Well, slut, will you fall to your knees and suck my cock? Will you finally surrender to what you crave? Or am I going to call your daughter in here to show you how to suck a man's cock?"

"I..." She glanced at my dick again. "This is... You're so young..."

"Anupama!" I bellowed. "Get your pretty ass in here and suck my cock."

BaoBua-CoM-poonam-bajwa75.jpg


"No," she gasped. "She's your sister! You can't. It's--"

The door opened. Anupama hurried in, her skirt swishing about her thighs, her face flushed, eyes burning. I smiled at my half-sister, drinking in her beauty. She glanced at her mother then looked away as she rounded the desk.

"Anupama," Poonam said. "No, stop." But her words were feeble. Scared. "You can't do this."

"I have to, Mom." Anupama fell to her knees, her hair bouncing. She seized my cock, opened her mouth, and engulfed the tip.

"He's your half-brother!"

Anupama shivered, glancing up at me, her eyes wide while her tongue stroked the crown of my dick. A shiver of pleasure ran up my spine, my balls tightening. I nodded my head. She closed her eyes.

And sucked so hard, so loud. Her cheeks hollowed. She moaned, her hand stroking my dick. Her brother's dick.

"Incest turns your daughter on," I groaned as Anupama bobbed her mouth on my dick. "Look at her. She's so aroused. She's so excited. She masturbated last night fantasizing about you, aching to commit incest with her mother. And now she gets to do it with her brother."

(MyPornSnap.fun)_cinema-producer-forcing-anupama-parameswaran-blowjob-cum-on-her-mouth.jpg


"Anupama," gasped Poonam, staring at her daughter like she was a foreign creature. "Oh, my god, baby."

Anupama sucked and slurped, her mouth sliding up and down my cock. The suction sent dizzying pleasure racing through my body. My left hand stroked my half-sister's silky hair, just as fine as her mother's. I gripped them both.

Then I hauled Poonam off her chair and onto the floor. It rolled back, crashing into the wall as she fell to her knees beside her daughter. Anupama kept sucking, kept loving my cock. I tightened my grip in her hair, groaning, letting her know she pleased me.

I did love Anupama. Like I loved Sara and Ananya. Not just as my slut, but as my lover. The other women in my family I cared for. I did. I loved them, but not in the same way. And they understood. My mom, my aunt, Janhvi, and Nidhhi just enjoyed being used, being fucked by the man of the house. I gave them what they needed.

And it was time to give Poonam what she needed.

"How long has it been since you've had as much joy, as much rapture, as your daughter is getting from sucking my cock?" I groaned. "Look at how much pleasure she's having as she worships my dick with her mouth. How much she loves it. How it makes her so hot and wet. When was the last time a man made you feel that?"

Poonam just stared at her daughter.

"Answer me, slut?" I growled, yanking back her head so she looked up at me.

"I don't remember," she answered.

Anupama sucked harder, her tongue swirling around my shaft. Pleasure surged down my cock to my balls. This was so hot. I growled as I stared down at Poonam, boring into her eyes, demanding the truth from her. She shivered, eyes wild.

"Since your father," she groaned. "It scared me. When I went to school and had time to think, I convinced myself it was a mistake. That I wasn't that person. I tried to find a good guy, but then I found out I was pregnant. And I realized just how lacking they were. And..."

poonam_bajwa_hot_gallery_1801140609_0111.jpg


I pulled Anupama's mouth off my dick. It popped out. She licked her lips then, understanding what was needed. She grasped my dick and brought it to her mother's lips. She rubbed her cheek against the MILF.

"Just open your mouth and suck his cock, Mom," she whispered. "Just like you did for his dad. For my dad! Be his slut, Mom. Please, please. Let's be his together. Doesn't that sound amazing?"

"Anupama," Poonam groaned, her breath washing about the tip of my dick.

Anupama pressed my cock's crown against her mother's lips. "Just open and suck, Mom." Anupama nuzzled up to her mom's ear. "Please, Mom. Give in. You haven't been happy. Here's your chance. Be happy in his harem. We all love it. His mother, his aunt, all four of his sisters."

"Four?" she groaned. "And his mom?"

"Shriya fingered me last night," Anupama whispered. "Was she the one who introduced you to my father?"

"Yes," groaned Poonam. And then her mouth opened. She swallowed my cock.

"That's it, Mom. You're doing it."

"Yes," I groaned as the sexy, MILF sucked on the tip of my dick. Her cheeks hollowed while Anupama kissed and nuzzled at her mother's cheek. "That's it. Be a slut, just like your daughter. Be my whore. Oh, god, yes. That's it. I'm going to make sure you get everything you need."

"Everything," breathed Anupama.

My dick throbbed as the MILF bobbed her head, her daughter kissing down her cheek. Together, the differences in their maturity so obvious. Anupama was just flowering into womanhood, her face so youthful and innocent. Poonam bloomed in the radiance of maturity, perfect and gorgeous. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked, her tongue caressing my dick, agile, nimble.

Poonam-Bajwa-hand-job-in-half-saree-hip-and-blouse-side-view-exposed.jpg


Anupama's lips reached the shaft, kissing it ahead of her mother's lips. They brushed, nudging, kissing. Poonam moaned, sliding her mouth up my dick until she only kissed at the sensitive tip. Her daughter joined her, sucking at the edge. Their tongues flicked out, brushing about the crown of my dick.

Lips meeting, kissing about my cock.

"That's it," I groaned, holding both their hair. Their lips worked against my dick and each other as they moaned, my cock throbbing. "Love each other. Poonam, your daughter's going to eat your cunt before we leave here."

A shudder passed through Poonam. And then she popped her lips off and pushed my cock into her daughter's lips. "Suck it, honey. Please him. You want to. I know. You're just like me. A little, submissive slut wanting a strong man to love you. Oh, god, it was so hot when I sucked your father's cock with Shriya and Shruti on either side of me."

Anupama let out a shuddering whimper as she sucked on my dick. My balls ached. I groaned, "Yes!"

They passed my cock back and forth, sucking a few times before they gave it over to the other. I groaned, my eyes rolling back into my eyes. The pleasure shivered down my cock to my aching balls. It was so hot. Mother and daughter sucking my dick, pleasing me.

tumblr_ngmpjuLEHz1semc6ko6_500.gif


In the background, Janhvi and Sara whispered and giggled, watching the sight. I wished my entire harem was here, but Ananya was at home doing her schoolwork, Nidhhi was heading off to her job at Dairy Queen, mom was still working at her job at the law office, and Aunt Shruti would be grading papers and homework.

They were missing out. It was so hot. Anupama would suck, her lips sealing tight while her mother nibbled on her ear. Then they would swap, and Anupama would nuzzle at her mother's neck, her hands opening her mother's blouse.

Their clothing grew more and more disheveled. Anupama's blouse fell open, revealing her round breasts contained in a white bra. Poonam's tits, about the same size as her daughters, were cupped by a black bra, nipples hard.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned as their hands groped each other's breasts through their bras. "You naughty women. I..."

My balls tightened. I couldn't take much more of their shared sucking. Their mouths felt so similar on my cocks. They both moaned and gasped. Anupama's bra shoved up, her round, firm breasts popping out, groped by her mother's hands. Dark-brown nipples rolled and pinched.

anupama-parameswaran-nude-photoshoot-recent-photos-malayalam-actress-sex-hq-667x1000.jpg


Anupama moaned about my dick, her tongue fluttering at the tip.

"Fuck," I grunted and ripped my cock out of their mouths. I stroked it, aiming at their faces, and unloaded. "Mother and daughter! You're both mine!"

"Yes," Anupama moaned as my cum splattered across her and her mother's glasses. Ropy lines of jizz painted their faces. It dribbled down their lenses, running lines of white. My balls ached each time my cock erupted.

"Love it!" moaned Poonam, her mouth open.

Cum splashed on her lips. I grunted as the final blast squirted out. I leaned back on the desk, resting my ass against it as mother and daughter turned to look at each other. They both panted, Poonam squeezing her daughter's breast, cum dripping off their faces.

Then their lips met in an incestuous kiss, Anupama sharing my cum--her brother's cum--with her mother. Their tongues writhed, pink lips working together. A drop of cum fell off Anupama's lens on her cheek. The pair moaning, groaning. And then Poonam broke the kiss to lick up her daughter's cheek, collecting the errant drop of cum.

"Fuck!" I groaned as she lapped at the jizz covering her daughter's glasses.

Pink tongue slid across the glass lens, gathering my spunk. She pulled it into her mouth, shuddering. Anupama, not to be out done, licked and lapped at her mother's glasses, my jizz pooling on her tongue when she pulled it into her mouth, savoring the flavor.

"Damn, Master, that is so hot," Janhvi said. "I can't believe it."

a6402a52a758665cbe018a563af9b3f2.jpg


"Yeah," Sara moaned. "And she's our sister. Our girlfriend is our sister."

I nodded my head.

"What?" Janhvi gasped, racing around the desk to look down at mother and daughter. "Poonam's our sister?"

"Anupama," I said, shaking my head.

"Oh, Dad was a stud," Janhvi said. "Just like you, Master."

"Cherry has a bigger harem, brat," Sara said, hugging her younger sister from behind. They were both Aunt Shruti's daughters. Sara's blonde hair, gathered in a braid, swung behind her as she nuzzled at the nape of Janhvi's neck. The younger girl shivered, her short-black hair swaying about her mischievous face.

"You do, Master," Janhvi moaned. "Ooh, look at Anupama go!"

Anupama pushed her mother down to the floor, her hands pushing up her mother's bra. Round breasts spilled out, areolas twice as wide as Anupama's, nipples thrusting up hard. Anupama squeezed her mother's breasts, leaned down, and sucked on a nipple.

"Ooh, she did that as a baby," Janhvi said, squirming.

"She did," Sara groaned. "Fuck, I'm getting hot. Brat, on your knees, lick my pussy right now."

"Yes, Mistress," Janhvi moaned, sounding so eager. She claimed to be straight and to hate licking pussy, but she never balked. Maybe it was the humiliation of being forced to do something she hated--which turned Janhvi on so much--or maybe she just liked pretending it was such a chore but secretly loved it.

Janhvi fell to her knees, her fingers unsnapping Sara's jeans. My lover shuddered, her round breasts bouncing in her tight top, her nipples hard, molding to them. She gave me a wink and pulled off her top, her breasts bouncing out.

The first pair of breasts I ever touched.

My dick twitched, regaining a second wind as my eyes flicked from Janhvi burying her face into Sara's shaved twat to Anupama loving her mother's breasts. Poonam moaned, her glasses smeared with cum.

"Oh, Anupama," she groaned. "Oh, wow, you feel so wonderful. I missed this, baby. I feel so close to you."

Anupama popped her mouth off a nipple. "Wait until I lick your pussy, Mom."

"Fuck," I groaned.

Poonam-Bajwa-Nude-South-Indian-Actress-Sex-1342.md.jpg


Sara grabbed my cock. "Let's get you hard again," she purred, stroking it. "Got to keep your stamina up, stud. You got another woman to satisfy."

"God, I love you," I groaned as my queen stroked my dick.

* * *
 
Sara

I winked at Cherry then shuddered as my bratty sister jammed her tongue so deep into my pussy. She swirled it around. I groaned, my hand tightening on his dick. My thumb rubbed the crown as my hips humped, undulated.

Janhvi was such a good cunt muncher. I let out a throaty moan, glancing down at her dark eyes staring up at me, her nose pressed into my folds. She wiggled her head around, stirring up my pussy, churning me. Wanting to make me cum.

God, she was such a good sex slave. Hardly a brat at all.

"I want to lick your pussy so bad," Anupama said, shivering. It was so hot learning she was our half-sister. Dad got around. I wondered if there were other sisters out there. "I masturbated so hard last night, Mom."

"Oh, god, Anupama," moaned Poonam. She looked so sexy in her rumpled business wear, her tight skirt riding up her nylon clad thighs. "Really?"

Anupama nodded her head, both her hands squeezing her mother's tits. "I'm going to do it right now. Cherry wants me to lick your pussy before he fucks it." Anupama shivered. "And then again after he's cum in you. I want to eat his creampie out of your pussy, Mom."

"Oh, god, yes," moaned Poonam.

"Fuck," I groaned, my pussy clenching on Janhvi's probing tongue, my thumb smearing more precum about the head of Cherry's dick. "You really are the luckiest guy in the world."

"I know," he groaned, his hand squeezing my naked ass--so possessive. "So what would that make my queen?"

"The luckiest woman," I moaned, my clit aching as Janhvi batted it with her tongue. Each flick made me gasp and shudder.

6943-lesbian-licking-pussy.gif


I shivered, Cherry's dick growing harder and harder in my hand, rising, thrusting before him. He ached. He wanted to fuck. He wanted to bury his dick into Poonam's pussy. We both watched Anupama wiggle down her mother's body, pushing up her mother's skirt, exposing the pantyhose worn over black panties.

"Rip the nylons open," Cherry groaned, his dick almost fully hard as Anupama settled between her mother's spread thighs. "Shove her panties to the side. Tongue your mother. Make her cum on your mouth."

"Yes," I hissed, grinding on my little sister's mouth. Janhvi sucked so hard on my clit. Pleasure surged through me. "Do it!"

"Yes," Anupama moaned. "Oh, Mom, isn't that hot? Cherry and Sara are my boyfriend and girlfriend. And they're my brother and sister. I'm his concubine!"

"Yes, baby," Poonam panted. "Rip my panties open. He gave you an order. Be a good girl and obey."

"Yes, Mom."

Then Anupama leaned down and tore at her mother's pantyhose with her teeth. Cherry groaned and I shivered. The pleasure built and built in my core, my clit throbbing beneath Janhvi's frenetic attack. Then Anupama shook her head, almost feral with hunger for her mother's snatch.

Nylons tore. A great hole yawned open, exposing the black panties, cut narrow, molding to her mother's crotch. Stray, black hairs peeked out. Anupama hooked the gusset and ripped it aside, exposing a thick bush of silky hairs.

And buried her face into it.

"Anupama!" gasped Poonam.

"Fuck," Cherry groaned, squeezing my ass so hard as he watched our half-sister take her first lick of her mother's pussy.

poonam.bajwa1_-412x600.jpg


Anupama moaned her delight, her skirt-clad ass wiggling as she tongued her mother hard. Poonam bucked and writhed. She shuddered on the floor, grinding her face into her daughter's licking mouth. My thumb rubbed harder across Cherry's throbbing dick, my body shivering.

Janhvi sucked so hard on my clit, moaning, batting it with her tongue.

"Yes, yes, yes," I hissed. "Devour your mom's pussy, Anupama. Oh, that's so hot."

"So hot," moaned Poonam.

"Eat the pussy that birthed you," Cherry growled. "Get your mom's cunt ready for my dick. I'm going to fuck her. Breed her."

"Yes," Anupama moaned, licking harder. She buried her face in those silky curls. They spilled around her pale-olive cheeks. Her tongue must be wiggling deep in her mother's snatch.

Poonam loved it. She bucked and shuddered. I understood. Janhvi had her tongue shoved deep into my pussy, swirling it around, teasing me, driving me completely wild. I moaned, humping my sister's face. I stroked Cherry's cock. He was hard, ready again. His hand gripped my ass.

We both watched the incestuous sight in awe. Anupama devoured her mother. She licked so loud, so noisily. Her tongue licked up, flicking at her mother's clit, hidden by the thick bush. She shoved two fingers into her mother's twat, fingering her fast.

Poonam-Bajwa-pussy-licking-photo-hot-nipple-pierced.jpg


"Oh, god," I groaned, shuddered, and came on my sister's mouth.

Pleasure burst through my body. I bucked and groaned, stars bursting before my eyes as I watched the hot sight of mother and daughter engage in lesbian incest. Anupama sucked on her mother's clit, her fingers pumping. My pussy clenched, spasmed. Juices flooded out of me into Janhvi's hungry mouth.

Cherry groaned. I moaned. Poonam shivered. She squeezed her tits.

And came on her daughter's mouth.

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned, humping against her daughter. "Oh, Anupama. Oh, my god, your fingers! Yes, yes, yes! You know how to love a woman."

"Do you?" I moaned, my orgasm peaking through me, Janhvi's tongue swirling through my depths.

"I haven't since I was with your father and mothers," the MILF moaned. "Fuck, fuck, fuck! Anupama!"

I shivered, shuddered, my body boiling. I glanced at Cherry. He grinned at me. "Eager to get your pussy licked a second time?"

"Yes," I moaned, leaning against him. "And it's time to get your dick wet.

Anupama lifted her mouth from her mother's pussy, smeared with her cream. "She's all ready for you. Did I do it well?"

"So well," Cherry groaned, falling to his knees. He seized Anupama's braid and kissed her hard.

I shuddered, pushing Janhvi from my pussy. My little sister breathed deeply, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. I didn't care. I fell to my knees, leaned in, and kissed my boyfriend and girlfriend. I loved them both. I shivered, tasting Poonam's sweet pussy on their lips. She tasted different than her daughter.

We broke the kiss. "You did so good, Anupama," I told her. Then, feeling naughty, licked some cum off her glasses, savoring Cherry's salty flavor. "Why don't you have Janhvi lick your pussy. She loves muff diving."

"I don't," Janhvi said. "But I'll lick yours, Anupama. Use me. I'm just such a filthy slut."

"And you, stud," I grinned at Cherry. "Ready to fuck the pussy that birthed our half-sister?"

"So ready," he groaned. "Go sit on her face. I want to watch you squirm on her mouth while I pound her cunt."

sara-ali-khan-nude-fakes-7.jpg


"God, I love you," I moaned.

* * *
 
Cherry

I grabbed Poonam's hips. She shivered, her breasts rising and falling. A sheen of sweat covered her forehead. Her hips squirmed, her pussy clenching. I grabbed my dick and rubbed it up and down the entrance to her pussy while Sara moved around her.

"I know it's been almost two decades since you've eaten pussy," Sara said, straddling the MILF's mouth, "but it's like riding a bike."

"Make her cum," I growled to the MILF. "She's my queen, the first of my women. Then comes Ananya and your daughter. Then Nidhhi. You're at the bottom with my mom, my aunt, and Janhvi."

"Where we belong," Janhvi moaned. "Because we're his sex slaves. His filthy cunts."

"Just eat my pussy," moaned Anupama, sounding so dominant with Janhvi. Just the way the brat would love it. "Oh, yes, just like that. Mmm, you love lapping cunt, don't you, Janhvi?"

"Hate it," she moaned before noisily devouring Anupama.

Anupama-Parameswaran-big-boobs-open-bra-photo-naked-malayali-actress-fake-683x1024.jpg


"You understand?" I asked, staring at Poonam, Sara's pussy hovering a few inches over her.

"Yes," she moaned. "Oh, god, I'm a sex slave again. Those two weeks were the best, Sir. We just fucked and fucked in their small apartment. Serving him!"

"Now you serve Cherry," Sara moaned and slammed her pussy down on the MILF's mouth, her tits bouncing. She squealed as Poonam licked.

I groaned and buried my cock into the pussy that birthed Anupama. It was hot and tight, gripping my dick like virgin cunt. How often had she gotten laid since my dad bred her? Not much. I groaned, savoring how tight she was, how she gripped me as I drew back and slammed in. She moaned into Sara's pussy, legs wrapping about my waist.

My balls slapped into her taint as I thrust in again. Hard and fast, then slow on the withdraw, savoring the friction. The pleasure burned down my body. Her breasts jiggled when I buried in. She moaned into Sara's cunt.

Inserting-cock-inside-Poonam-Bajwa-pussy-leaked-sex-photo.jpg


"Oh, fuck her, Cherry," moaned Sara. Her hands seized my shoulders, leaning forward. Her blonde braid fell off her shoulder to dangle before her tits. "Pound her. She needs a real man to fuck her."

"Please, Cherry, make my mom cum." Anupama's voice sounded so throaty as she ground on Janhvi's mouth. "Please. She needs it!"

"And Cherry gives his women what they need," Sara moaned and then she kissed me.

I groaned into her mouth, my hands grabbing Poonam's tits. I squeezed them. They were softer than her daughter's. My thumbs ran over her nipples. Her pussy clenched on my dick. I groaned, driving deeper and faster into her, my balls thwacking harder.

My tongue dueled with Sara. We both moaned into the kiss as we used the MILF for our pleasure. She gasped and groaned, writhing beneath us, tonguing Sara's pussy while her cunt clenched on my dick.

It was heaven. Rapture.

"Fuck my mom," Anupama moaned over and over. "Oh, yes, fuck her! This is so hot!"

"So hot," Janhvi gasped, her voice muffled. "I'm so wet, Master. It's so humiliating being a pussy-licking slave."

"Just keep licking me, slut, and shut that dirty mouth. No one wants to hear you bleat."

I broke the kiss and glanced at Anupama, her face flushed, her glasses slipping down her nose. "That's how you treat the piece of filth."

Janhvi moaned, shivering, her arms locked around Anupama's waist, her face pressed into thick, black bush. I let go of Poonam's tit to give Janhvi's ass a hard, cracking smack. She moaned, wiggling those cute buns.

"Yes, yes, yes, grind your pussy on the brat's filthy mouth. She's only good for cock sucking and cunt lapping," Sara moaned, grinding her pussy on Poonam.

Naked-Poonam-Bajwa-sanding-sex-HD-pussy-fucking-image.jpg


Janhvi moaned again.

My strokes grew harder and harder. Lust boiled in the air. It was so hot to watch. My balls ached as they thwacked into the MILF's taint. Her pussy clenched so hard on my dick. She was so juicy. I savored her silky embrace.

Sara shoved her hand down, rubbing at the MILF's dark bush. She found Poonam's clit. I grunted, the woman's pussy clenching hard on my dick. The friction increased. The pleasure flooded through me.

And then she came.

1C67613.gif


"Oh, yes," Poonam moaned, voice muffled. "Cum in me! Breed me! Like your father did!"

"Yes, yes, yes," gasped Anupama. "Breed my mom!"

"Breed her," Sara moaned her face flushed, her tits bouncing as she writhed. "Oh, god, yes! Breed the slutty MILF!"

Sara's face scrunched up as she came. Her back arched, tits bouncing before her. I grabbed her firm breast with my right hand, my left holding onto Poonam's hip. I groaned, burying my cock into the spasming depths of the MILF. Her cunt convulsed about my dick. So hot and burning. I groaned, back arching.

It was too much to take.

With a growl, I erupted into her pussy. My jizz flooded out. Hot spurts of cum poured into her depths. Pleasure shuddered through me. Anupama squeaked behind me, cumming on Janhvi's mouth. Sara moaned her pleasure.

"Take my cum, slut!" I panted as my jizz boiled into her depths. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm planting a baby right now into your depths! You and your daughter... Pregnant together!"

"Yes," she howled into Sara's pussy.

The rapture hit my brain. I was drunk on the dizzying pleasure. It swirled through me. I groaned, my eyes fluttering. The MILF's pussy clenched and spasmed about my dick. Her thighs clenched about my hips. Her tits bounced and shivered as she milked me.

Poonam-Bajwa-naked-sex-on-bed-leaked-photo.jpg


Goddamn, I loved being the man of the house.

* * *
 
Anupama

Cherry pulled out of my mom. It was so hot knowing my brother--I had a brother and four sisters!--had cum in my mother's pussy. The very pussy that birthed me. Cherry glanced at me as I shuddered on Janhvi's hungry mouth.

anupama-2.jpg


"Lick your mother clean!" he ordered.

"Yes," Sara gasped, sliding off my mom's mouth, leaving her face sticky. "And she needs more practice licking pussy. Sixty-nine with her, honey."

"Oh, god, yes," Mom moaned.

I rushed to my mom, knocking Janhvi over in the process. I almost apologized. Then I remembered she would love it. She was a slut who loved to be humiliated. Cherry already grabbed her black hair, hauling her up to shove his cock into her mouth. She latched on, sucking hard, eyes closed in pure delight.

I fell onto my mother, so eager to sixty-nine with her. In moments, I draped my body across hers, pressing my face in between her thighs. It was my second chance to lick her pussy. Cum matted her pubic hair. My brother's cum.

I was dating my brother!

I leaned down and licked at her silky hairs, tasting Mom's sweet pussy and Cherry's salty cum. I groaned, then gasped as Mom's tongue licked through my folds. She grabbed my ass, squeezing as she ran her tongue through my pussy, still buzzing from my orgasm on Janhvi's wonderful mouth.

"Yes," Mom moaned. "Oh, you taste so good. Mmm, just delicious."

"Thanks, Mom," I groaned. "You taste amazing, too. Especially with Cherry in you."

"Then get in there and lick him out!"

"Do it," Sara moaned as she pressed against Cherry. The pair kissed, Cherry's hands squeezing her breasts.

tumblr_nv8m89ftF41ufw7loo1_500.gif


Then I spread my mom's pussy lips open with two fingers, staring into her depths. Cherry's cum ran out. Lust surged through me. I leaned down and buried my lips into her pussy. I tongued her, gathering the jizz running out. I swirled my tongue around it, lapping, loving, driving her wild. She squealed, grinding up against me as I tongued her.

It was so delicious. So salty good. I shivered in delight. My tongue danced through her folds, my nose pressed into her depths. She wiggled against me, humping, gasping, moaning out her delight. It was amazing. Sweet pussy--my mom's pussy--mixed with my brother's cum.

This day was so wild. Mom had never really talked about my dad. She had lied, saying she got drunk at a party and didn't remember who she slept with. She always sounded so guilty about it, like she had deprived me of something special.

But now I had a larger family. And it was so wonderful.

"Oh, Mom," I moaned between licks of her delicious pussy while I ground my wet cunt on her face. Her tongue slid through my folds, lapping so deep. I shivered, my ass clenching beneath her hands. She squeezed and kneaded my butt-cheeks, holding me tight. "Lick my pussy, Mom. Isn't incest amazing?"

"Yes," she groaned. "I feel like such a bad mommy for licking your pussy. But you taste so good." She licked again and then moaned her approval.

Anupama-Parameswaran-pressing-her-mallu-boobs-telugu-fans-enjoy-malayali-fake-1024x683.jpg


I shivered, my body shuddering on her tongue. She licked so deep through my folds. My eyes squeezed shut. I squirmed on her, humping against her wonderful tongue, pleasure churning through me as I kept my face pressed tight against her pussy.

I devoured every drop of Cherry's cum out of her pussy. I savored the naughty creampie. It was my first. And I knew it would not be my last. My tongue probed so deep into my mom's cunt, swirling around, searching, questing, exploring.

"Damn, that is hot," Cherry groaned, Janhvi slurping on his cock. "Shit, I want to get hard again."

"Keep fluffing him, Janhvi," moaned Sara.

I jammed my tongue deep into my mom's cunt. She gasped, shivering on it. Her fingers dug into my ass. And then they moved, sliding along my cheeks to my crack. I shivered in pure delight as they dived in. I fucked my tongue in and out of her pussy as she found my sphincter.

She circled it. She sent delicious shivers through my body. My eyes rolled back into my head. Teasing pleasure raced to my pussy. The pressure swelled and swelled in my depths. I shuddered as the tip of her finger pressed on my asshole.

And jabbed in.

"Mom!" I squealed and came.

My asshole gripped her finger as it probed into my depths. My pussy ground on her face. Pleasure burst through me. My eyes widened. My body shivered. I squirmed and ground on her hungry mouth. I smeared my pussy against her lips as my juices gushed out of me.

"Mom!" I gasped again, my head snapping up.

"That's it, baby," she moaned between flicks of my tongue.

"Yes, yes, yes," I gasped, the rapture flooding through my veins. It was better than the orgasm Janhvi just gave me. I squeezed my eyes shut, my glasses slipping down my nose. I didn't care. They could fall off. "You're so amazing, Mom!"

anupama-parameswaran-nude-hotel-room-xxx-photos-malayalam-actress-sex-hq-714x1000.jpg


She was amazing. And she deserved to cum, too.

My orgasm still burning, churned by her probing digit in my asshole and her tongue in my pussy, I shoved my hands between her thighs. I shoved three fingers into her sopping depth with my right hand while my left hand rubbed hard at her clit.

I caressed the nub, her silky pubic hairs tickling my fingers. She gasped and moaned and bucked beneath me. She squirmed, her pussy clenching on my fingers. I attacked the nub. She jammed her tongue so deep into me.

"Anupama!" she moaned. Her pussy convulsed on my fingers. "Oh, Anupama! My sweet daughter!"

I made my mom cum.

I shivered in pleasure. It raced through me. I gasped and groaned, grinding on her face, more and more bliss shooting through my body. I pumped my fingers, I frigged her clit, and moaned out my joy. I loved my mom and my new family.

I loved being a part of my sexy brother's harem. I stared at him, his chiseled chin and strong eyes staring back, watching me, his dick buried in Janhvi's mouth. His hand cupped Sara's tit while she nibbled at his neck.

Janhvi-2.jpg


"I love you all!" I moaned as my orgasm boiled through my mind.

* * *
 
Janhvi

I sucked on my Master's cock. He was only half-hard. I worked and worked, bobbing my mouth and swirling my tongue, but he wasn't recovering as fast. He was getting there, but he had already cum a lot today. And the last few days. I guess his balls were finally hitting their limit.

"Fuck," Cherry groaned. "I want to cum again. But..."

"Mmm, I think I have something for you," Poonam said. Her desk drawer opened behind me. Mother and daughter were done with their fun. "It's a new drug about to hit the market. I have samples. It's like Viagra, but stimulates production of semen. Doesn't just make you hard for hours, but shortens the refractory period and lets you fuck and fuck, cum and cum."

"Really," Sara asked. "Oh, Cherry, yes, take it."

"How long does it take to go into effect?" Cherry asked while plastic crinkled.

"Oh, it's fast," Poonam said. She handed him a red pill. Cherry swallowed it, groaned. "Just have that little slut keep sucking, and you'll be ready in no time."

scraped-img-1784324861183.jpg

Cherry groaned. I kept bobbing my mouth on his dick, aching for him to be hard again. He shivered. And then his dick twitched in my mouth. It throbbed, growing strong, harder, reaching for the back of my throat. It was only a few minutes, and I slid my mouth down his dick and deep-throated him.

"Fuck," Cherry groaned as my lips nuzzled into his dark pubic hair. "Shit, Janhvi, you naughty brat."

He seized my hair and ripped me off his cock. I didn't fight even as the pain flared across my scalp. He turned me around and threw me against the desk. I bent over it, knocking off papers and grunting.

So rough. I loved it. My pussy was so juicy. Cream dribbled down my thighs.

"That ass," groaned Cherry and smacked my naked butt.

I gasped, shivering as the heat shot straight to my pussy. "Yes, yes, Master. Your ass!"

Cherry gave me no warning. And he didn't do anything to prepare my asshole. He just rammed his spit-covered dick into it. My eyes widened. Pain burned deep into my bowels as he lanced into me. My back arched, my asshole clenched.

Increasing the pain.

I loved it. I grunted as his balls smacked my taint. Then he drew back and hammered into me with brutal strokes. He pressed my stomach into the sharp corner of the desk as he practically r**** my asshole.

PicsArt_08-06-11.14.42.jpg


Not that he could ever fuck me. I always consented.

"Yes, yes yes," I moaned, tears beading my eyes. It burned so much. The pain flared, the agony reaching my asshole. It was like a knife jabbing into me. "Fuck me, Master! Use my naughty asshole. Dump all your wonderful cum into me."

"I will," he snarled, thrusting harder, ramming his dick so deep into me. "I'll flood your ass with so much jizz. It'll be dribbling out of you for the rest of your life."

"Yes, Master! Use me! Fuck me! Dump your cum in me!"

My pussy clenched so hard. Juices flooded down my thighs. The more it hurt, the more I loved it. I clenched down as hard as I could, making the friction burn even worse. I panted, squirming on the table, feeling so helpless. He was so strong. I was at his mercy. He could do anything to me.

Anything!

He fucked me so hard, so fast, so deep. His cock slammed into my bowels. The pain faded. I groaned, wishing it would last, but my bowels adjusted. Pleasure burned more and more, replacing pain. The pleasure shivered to my pussy and built an orgasm there.

Jhanvi-kapoor-Nude-Fakes-13.jpg


"Fuck her naughty ass," moaned Sara in the background. "Oh, god, let's lick each other's pussies while he fucks her."

"Yes," Poonam moaned.

"Shit," Cherry groaned. "Your ass is so tight, slut. And you love it. I can hear you moaning. You want me to fuck you and dump all my cum in you!"

"Yes, Master," I moaned, my eyes rolling back into my head. "Oh, yes. Oh, pound my filthy asshole. I'm just a cunt. A piece of shit. Use me! Don't even let me cum."

"You'll fucking cum if I tell you, whore," he snarled, jamming his hand between my thighs. His fingers found my clit.

Sparks burst.

I shivered, shuddered as he stroked my clit.

"I own this body. I own you. If I want you to cum, you will, you disgusting filth."

"Yes, Master," I moaned, the humiliating mixing with the burning friction in my asshole and the delicious sparks bursting in the depths of my pussy. "Oh, yes, Master, just keep using me. Do what you want to my body."

He rubbed harder and harder on my clit. My pussy clenched. I groaned. My eyes widening in bliss. His balls thwacked into me. My back arched. My nipples ached on the papers scattered on the desk. I humped back into him, squirming.

And then I came.

Pleasure exploded in my depths. I couldn't deny Master's rubbing fingers or his cock jamming so hard into my asshole. I gasped and squirmed. Stars danced before my eyes as the tsunami of rapture crashed into my mind.

Drowning me.

"Yes," he growled. "That's it. I made you cum, slut."

"Thank you, Master," I squeaked out, drinking in the wonderful friction of his thrusting cock. Juices gushed down my thighs. My back arched. "You're so wonderful for even touching me, Master. I'm so disgusting."

Jhanvi-kapoor-Nude-Fakes-10.jpg


"Yes," he growled. "Your filthy ass is all over my cock.

He ripped it out and then jammed his dick into my pussy. My eyes widened as he sank into my spasming flesh. He dirtied my cunt with my sour ass. My back arched. Another orgasm detonated in my depths.

"Master!" I howled. "Wash your cock off in my pussy. Clean all my filthy ass off of it! Yes, yes, yes!"

"Shit," he groaned, driving into me. Every stroke of his dick sent another powerful wave crashing into my mind. "Damn, you filthy brat! Your pussy! Fuck!"

His cock erupted into my pussy. My older brother's incestuous cum flooded my eighteen-year-old pussy. I gasped and moaned, milking him. I swayed, the rapture burning so hot through me. I squeezed my eyes shut, letting the pleasure drown me.

janvi3.jpg


I loved it. I loved being his sex slave. He was the best brother, the best master, in the world.

* * *
 
Back
Top