Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays - Page 127 - SexBaba

Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays

Cherry

My stomach growled. "I think that's everything," I said, my dick still hard from the drug. I had cum in Anupama's and Sara's pussy before we wrapped up the interview. "I think we kept you from your business for long enough, slave."

"My employees have to be wondering about that," Poonam said. She was dressed, her hair disheveled. "Master."

I smiled at that. "Add us onto your work schedule."

"You really are going to work here?" she blinked.

Poonam-Bajwa.png


I nodded. "We want your business to thrive, don't we? We won't you to do well. And we could use the money."

"Cherry wants to breed us," Sara said. "That's going to cost money."

"Oh, Mom, we should move in with them," Anupama said. "They have two huge houses. You've wanted to move out of the apartment since forever."

"And buy a house," Poonam said, glancing at us. "You really have two houses?"

"Side-by-side," I nodded. "One's my mom's the other's Aunt Shruti's. Move in. Save more money."

"So you're not just making me your sex slave to get at my money?" Poonam asked, a smile on her lips.

Poonam%2BBajwa%2BLatest%2BPhotoshoot%2BIn%2BPink%2BDress%2B%25281%2529.JPG


"Well, not just for your money," I grinned back. "Those little, red pills are amazing. Shit, I want to cum again."

My stomach growled.

"But you need to satiate other desires," Anupama laughed, patting my stomach.

"The Dairy Queen Nidhhi works at isn't far away. We can pop in, eat some horribly unhealthy fast food, and maybe sneak Nabha out back and fuck her."

"You're not hungry. You just want to fuck the Nabha," Sara said.

"Master wants to fuck every hot woman," Janhvi giggled. She hadn't stopped beaming since I ass-fucked her and finished off in her pussy. It was hot fucking her so hard, and the fact she loved it only made it better.

I liked making my women happy.

"Okay, we'll move in," Poonam said, shivering. "If your father was better off financially when I met him, maybe..."

"That's why we all have to pitch in," I said. "We'll work for you, I guess you don't have to pay us. That'll allow more money for the family."

"It goes to us either way," Sara shrugged. "Why not get **censored**?"

"Payroll taxes," I said.

Poonam nodded. "Lot's of red tape and bureaucracy. Costs me an additional year per employee just for navigating all that. And that's before payroll taxes and unemployment insurance."

I nodded. "Well, we have to get going. Dinner then we have to work on homework. I'll take Anupama with us. She'll be staying at my place. You can come by when you're done here. This weekend, we can pack you up and move your stuff in."

"Just like that?" the MILF blinked, shivering. "Okay, Sir."

poonam-bajwa-1352831043.jpg


I kissed her on the mouth, smeared with pussy juices, a mix of sweet and tart--Sara and Anupama. Then, my arms around Anupama and Sara, I walked out, Janhvi trailing after. It was so hot having two women on my arms. Both my sisters. And a third trailing behind me.

My dick throbbed as we reached Anupama's car. I didn't have my own, money being tight and all. But I had the keys to Anupama's. My women climbed in, Sara taking shotgun since she was my queen.

The drive to Dairy Queen didn't take long. We parked and headed in. There was a short line, and then I was at the register where a bored guy slouched. "What can I get you?"

I looked behind him, peering at the other employees, one managing the drive-thru, another pair of girls bagging orders. In the back, hidden by machinery, were the cooks. I leaned to the right and left, searching for Nidhhi and Nabha.

"Looking for someone?"

"Yeah, my sister Nidhhi works here."

"Who?"

I blinked. "Nidhhi. She's a busty girl. And she works here with her friend, Nabha."

The guy looked over his shoulder. "Is there a Nidhhi that works here?"

The woman he glanced at had a nametag that read: "Balu -- Manager." She shook her head. "No one named Nidhhi works here."

"Yes, she does. She told me she works at the Dairy Queen." There was only two in town, one by our house, the other across town. This was the one she told me she worked at. "She had to work tonight."

"Your sister's lying," Balu said. "I would know if we had a Nidhhi working her. I do all the hiring."

Anger surged through me. Why had my sister lied to me? She told me repeatedly she was going to work at Dairy Queen. My hand clenched. My hunger forgotten. What the fuck was Nidhhi keeping from the family?

nidhhi-agerwal-munna-michael.gif


From me?

To be continued...
 
MAN OF THE HOUSE Chapter 16: Big Sis is Punished

Sara

I followed Cherry out of the Dairy Queen in absolute shock. What was going on? Our older sister, Nidhhi, claimed to be working at this Dairy Queen for weeks with her best friend, and lover, Nabha. She was supposed to be working right now. After our hot orgy with Anupama's mom--and the even hotter revelation that Poonam was one of Dad's lovers and that Anupama was his daughter--we had come to the Dairy Queen to eat dinner, see Nidhhi, and maybe have fun.

I know Cherry was hard and eager to fuck Nabha. She had been Nidhhi's best friend since they were kids. She had hung around the house, teasing Cherry with her sexy body as much as Nidhhi had. And since Nidhhi joined the harem last night, he was eager to add Nabha. I knew she wanted it.

Actress-Nabha-Natesh-Hot-and-bold-Stills-.jpeg


"Where the fuck is she at?" Cherry fumed. "You heard her this morning. 'I have to work tonight.' That's what she told me."

"I know," I said. "Why would she lie about it?"

"She must be embarrassed about where she's actually working," chortled Janhvi.

My bratty, younger sister skipped up, her short, black hair bouncing about her shoulders. With her athletic build and mischievous face, it made her look elfin, even pixyish. She found it so amusing that Nidhhi was in so much trouble.

"Where could your sister be working that she would be embarrassed?" Anupama asked. That though you couldn't tell--girl gave me a curious look. She was chubby and petite, though her round breasts filled out her blouse nicely. And that skirt looked sexy on her frame, exposing a few inches of her thighs.

13381a29d05538fed8b8f68eb0290e22.jpg


"I don't know," Cherry said as we reached Anupama's car. Cherry clenched his fists tight. His teeth ground. He really was furious at her deception.

And he had every right to be. Nidhhi agreed to the rules of the harem. To obey Cherry. She didn't have to be his sex slave like Janhvi or my mom or Cherry's mother, but she still had to be submissive to him like I was, or Anupama and Ananya were.

"Fuck," he muttered.

My half-brother was a tall nineteen-year-old, his body filling out with muscles, his shoulders broad, chin chiseled, giving his face such a strong, commanding profile. He leaned against the car, taking deep breaths as he gain control over his anger.

"And you're so horny, Master," Janhvi said, moving up to him. She reached out, rubbing his crotch. "It was so bad of Nidhhi not to be here to offer up her girlfriend to satiate you, Master."

Cherry grunted. And then his eyes latched on me. They were dark but burned with desire. A wave of heat went through me, my pussy growing wetter--I held a load of my brother's cum in my nineteen-year-old snatch. My nipples hardened, pressing at my tight shirt. I wore no bra so everyone could see them.

His head snapped around the parking lot. We were around back, parked along the side of another store, half-hidden on this side. People bustled through the rest of the parking lot, heading to their cars, some from the Dairy Queen, others from the surrounding businesses. Other cars navigated the parking lot.

My eyes widened in realization. I trembled. Would he order me to do it?

"Sara, bend over the hood of the car," he said, eyes so commanding.

790883-sara-ali-khan-moving-out.jpg


"Yes," I groaned, my pussy clenching. A wave of feverish heat rushed through me. He had to satiate his lust and anger, to relieve himself.

And I was thrilled how he was doing it.

I rushed past Anupama and Janhvi to the hood of her car, bending over the blue body. I braced my elbows on the hood, wiggling my ass in the tight skinny jeans I wore. Janhvi, standing beside me, grinned and smacked my ass.

"Enjoy her, Master. She's such a slut. She loves showing off."

I did.

Cherry seized Janhvi's breast, squeezing hard. She gasped. His finger found her nipple through her top, pinching it so hard, her legs buckled. "You're the only slut here. She's your queen. You will talk to her with respect."

"Yes...Master," Janhvi gasped, eyes wide, body shuddering. "Sorry, Master."

"Apologize to her." Cherry twisted harder.

Janhvi squeaked in pain, but I knew her pussy would also be molten with passion. She got off on pain and humiliation. Her head whipped around, her brown eyes glossy with lust as she moaned, "Sorry, Mistress, for calling you a slut. I am a piece of filth. A true slut. I beg your forgiveness."

"This time," I said, narrowing my eyes. Only Cherry and Anupama could call me a slut. And maybe Ananya, though I doubt she ever would.

"Good," Cherry said, releasing her nipple. Then he glanced at me, smiling, "Drop those jeans and panties... Slut."

The smile on his lips made me shiver. "Such a perv," I said, rolling my eyes. "Fine. I'll indulge you."

His smile grew tight, warning me. I loved toeing the line with my teasing. I shoved my hands down beneath me and the car, finding the fastener to my jeans. My pussy clenched as it popped open. I glanced at all the people walking by.

Any one of them could look over and spot us. I wiggled my hips while Anupama gasped. My sodden panties came into view. The scent of sex--salty cum and my sweet pussy--filled my nose as my jeans dropped down my pale thighs. I shivered, the afternoon turning into evening. It was fall, and nights were getting cold. Soon, I wouldn't be able to have this sort of fun outside.

What a shame.

I shoved down my panties, Cherry right behind me. I felt his eyes on me. Mine were locked on the passing pedestrians. Many walked in such a hurry, not looking around the parking lot or were staring at their phones, oblivious to a barely legal girl naked from the waist down about to be fucked by her half-brother.

"You're really going to fuck her out here?" Anupama asked in shock.

nangi-Sara-Ali-Khan-xxx-1.jpg


"Of course he is," Janhvi said. "Mistress is such an exhibitionist. Don't you remember this morning?"

"Well, I know that," Anupama said, biting her lip and looking around. "But...people might see."

"I know," I said.

Then Cherry's zipper rasped. His fastener snapped. Jeans rustled. I groaned, unable to look back, fixating on all the people who might see me. Would it be the business woman hurrying towards the drug store? The construction worker, his jeans stained with paint? The hipster with his fake glasses and jeans skinnier than mine? The goth girl with every inch of her face pierced?

I moaned loud and wanton as Cherry rubbed his cock on my pussy lips. "Yes, yes, fuck me. Pound me. I love it, Cherry."

"Such a perv," he said, the tip of his cock nudging my clit.

"You would know."

"Oh, my god," Anupama said, her voice strained.

"It'll be okay," Cherry said and then he thrust into me.

I gasped, "Yes!" as his dick rammed into my sloppy depths. My brother's cock filled me. In public. Where anyone could see me. "Fuck me!"

I wasn't quiet. I moaned, his flesh slapping hard against my ass. My cheeks jiggled while the car's shocks groaned. It rocked from the force of Cherry's thrusts. His hands gripped my hips as he grunted, pounding me, taking out his frustration with Nidhhi on my tight snatch.

And it was wonderful. Amazing. Stupendous.

The pleasure rushed through me, meeting the exhilarating thrill of being fucked in public. I wanted to yank off my top as I rocked back into his thrusts. I let out loud moans. A girl glanced over at me, her eyes widening. I winked at her.

sara-ali-khan-sex-nude-fake.jpg


She let out a nervous giggle as she hurried to her car.

"She's watching you," Cherry growled. "Damn, your pussy clenched so hard when she saw you."

"It was sooooo hot," I moaned, my clit throbbing, slapped by his balls. He fucked me harder, faster. "Oh, god, I'm such an exhibitionist slut."

"Yes," he growled. "Isn't she, Anupama?"

"I guess," Anupama said.

"I am!" I moaned. "Oh, yes, fuck me!"

The girl glanced over at me again as she reached her car. I let out another moan. She giggled again and climbed into her car. It was so hot to be seen, watched. I bet she was so envious of me. That she wanted to be me, bent over her car and fucked by such a hot, young stud.

I bucked back harder into Cherry, the friction burning in my pussy. He was so thick, fucking so deep into me. I loved it. I gasped louder and louder, moaning, panting, screaming out my pleasure. It built so fast in me.

"Oh, god, Cherry," I groaned. "I'm going to cum."

"Already?" Anupama gasped.

"She's an exhibitionist..." Janhvi trailed off. "Um, enthusiast."

"Yes, yes, yes!" I moaned. "Oh, Cherry, oh, god, I love you. Fuck me harder! Make me cum!"

"Slutty perv," he growled and his hand slapped down on my ass. "Cum. Let them all hear you. Let them all know you're such a slut!"

"Yes!"

Cherry slammed into my pussy. His balls smacked hard into my clit. Pleasure sparked through me. I bucked, shuddered. My pussy clenched down so hard on his dick. I gasped, my back arching as the friction shivered through me.

bollywood-actress-sara-ali-khan-ass-pressed-nude-photos.jpg


Everything swirled through me: his cock pumping in my hot cunt already full of his incestuous seed; his balls smacking my clit; his hand spanking my ass again; and the thrill sparked by the middle-aged man who paused in his walk to look at me, his wife continuing on. His jaw dropped. He stared at me being fucked.

"Yes!" I howled and came. "I'm cumming!"

The wife paused, glancing over. Her face paled. She glanced back at her husband as he stared in shock at me. My pussy spasmed about Cherry's cock. My back arched. Rapture flooded through my body. They were both watching me cum.

"I'm cumming on my brother's cock!" I screamed.

The woman mouthed "brother." Her eyes were so wide. The bag of food in her hand fell to the ground.

My pussy writhed about Cherry's cock. This was so wild. So hot. This was the best sex ever. I thrashed, my brain boiling with endorphins. They surged through me. My eyes fluttered. I groaned and gasped, my cunt milking his cock.

"Cum in me, brother," I moaned.

"Yes," he snarled and buried into me.

His hands gripped my hips tight. His cock spurted his cum into my spasming depths. My orgasm grew hotter as the couple watched my brother flood me with his seed. Maybe he would breed me tonight. I was nearing the middle of my cycle. I wanted his baby so badly.

"Breed me," I groaned. "Oh, yes. Pump all that cum into me. Yes!"

"Fuck," Cherry groaned. "You are such a perv, sis."

"Such a perv," I moaned, collapsing forward onto the hood of my car. I groaned, squirmed, staring at the couple as they watched in utter shock and maybe lust. The woman's cheeks were now burning, her hips shifting. I could see the bulge in her husband's jeans. I bet he hadn't been so hard in awhile.

Sara-Ali-Khan-porn-sex-2.jpg


"God," Cherry groaned and pulled his cock out of me. "You are a great fuck, sis."

"So are you, bro," I groaned. "Mmm, I love feeling my brother's cum leak down my thighs."

"They were watching," Anupama moaned.

"Master is such a stud," Janhvi grinned, rubbing her pussy through her clothing.

"Sara, you're driving us home." He pulled Anupama's keys out of his pocket, dropping them on the hood beside me.

"You're not driving?" I panted, buzzing. The couple hurried away, their bag of food forgotten.

"I need to think," he said, opening the back door. Anupama gasped as he seized her and pulled her in after.

I blinked, shivered, my body buzzing with rapture. I really didn't want to drive. I wanted to sleep after that awesome cum. I sighed and yanked up my jeans and panties, not bothering to fasten up, and hurried around the car.

* * *
 
Cherry

"Cherry?" Anupama said. "You're still hard."

"That pill your mom gave him turned him into a horndog," giggled Janhvi. "He'll be even worse now. Fuck every pussy he can."

I glanced at Janhvi, a bratty smile on her face. She was slipping back into her old behavior. I would have to deal with her. But not now. I had another problem. Nidhhi. What should I do about Nidhhi? She lied to me. She promised to be submissive, to join the harem, and she lied.

Why?

Anupama pushed down her panties while she squirmed on my lap. She understood what I needed. I just had to feel her hot pussy around my cock while I thought. She hiked her skirt. My half-sister then grabbed my cock and brought it to her cunt.

And slid down it.

"Oh, Cherry," she groaned, my arms going around her waist, holding her. "Oh, that's nice."

"You all look so comfortable back there," Sara sighed as she started the car.

Anupama_Parameswaran_PicsArt_03-16-10.39.59-01.jpg


"I just fucked you where everyone could watch," I said. "I think you've had your fun."

"I did," Sara said, brightening up.

"Yes, she did," chortled Janhvi.

I definitely had to do something about Janhvi.

I concentrated on Nidhhi. A plan percolated in the back of my mind. She had to be punished for lying to the family for weeks. I had to get her to admit what she was doing and, hopefully, it wasn't anything illegal. Why else would she have lied about it? What job could be more embarrassing to her than working at Dairy Queen or another fast food restaurant?

I pulled out my phone, my dick throbbing in Anupama's pussy. She squirmed, working her pussy an inch or so up and down my cock. Just enough for the friction to ache the tip of my cock and send pleasure shooting through me.

"Cherry," Anupama sighed over and over. "Oh, Cherry."

It was a wonderful sound.

Anupama_Parameswaran_PicsArt_03-17-01.54.45-01cc28dbf3b64e17d7.jpg


It was awkward texting with Anupama on my lap, but it was worth it. With just my thumb, I typed out, "Hey, Nidhhi, what time are you off work tonight?"

A moment later. "Should be home by 9 PM. Not a late shift like the weekend."

"Good. Looking forward to it. Make sure you bring Nabha home. Everyone wants to watch her lick my cum out of your pussy." I had fucked Nidhhi before school this morning and ordered her to have Nabha lick her clean.

And she had to film it.

"It's a hot video," she texted back complete with additional emoticons. "She's eager for it. I'll bring her home."

"Good. Oh, bring some ice cream back for everyone."

"Sure." Her response terse. I imagined her panicking. "Got to go. I'm at work. Love you."

"Love you," I said, leaning back, my dick throbbing. What was she up to?

* * *
 
Shriya

I hummed as I put the roast into the oven. I set the timer. I bit my lip, my hand shaking, as I glanced down at the cabinet. My heart thudded. It was so naughty of me to buy it. But one glass wouldn't hurt. Cherry wasn't home. He was at his job interview with Anupama's mom.

I hoped he fucked her.

Ananya was up in her room and my sister was grading papers at the dining room table. She wouldn't tattle on me, right? I opened the cabinet, pulled out the box wine I picked up on my way home from work. I used to have a glass of wine every night before Chandu. I didn't need to drink more. I had Cherry now.

The front door opened.

"I can't believe you're still hard," Sara was saying. "What is that pill your mom gave him, Anupama."

My heart clenched. I pushed the boxed wine back into the cabinet, turned around, closing it as Cherry, Anupama, Sara, and Janhvi trooped into the kitchen. My stomach twisted in fear. Why did I buy the wine? Cherry ordered me not to drink. He was concerned. Yes, I was drinking a lot after Chandu's death. I needed something to dull the grief.

ShriyaSharan_DN.jpg


"Hi, Master," I said. "How's Mommy-slut's big, strong son doing? Did you fuck Poonam?"

"I did," Cherry said, that cocky grin spreading across his lips. "And that's not the only thing." He grabbed Anupama. "Doesn't she look familiar?"

I peered at Anupama. She had features of Chandu, and our son, loved so much, slanted eyes, a round face, delicate nose and cheekbones, a petite frame, a submissive look about her. There was something familiar. Shruti and I had brought home many girls and women to have threesomes with Chandu and...

Poonam... That name was familiar.

"My mother's last name is Bajwa," Anupama said.

"Bajwa..." My eyes widened. "Oh, my god, that was 18 years ago. We had just found out I was pregnant with Cherry and Shruti with Sara. We were still living in the small apartment. Oh, my god..." My eyes widened. Anupama was the same age as Cherry, maybe a month younger. "You're... You're Chandu's daughter?"

Anupama nodded.

Tears burned in my eyes. A surge of motherly love shot through me. I grabbed the girl, pulling her to me. I hugged her to my breasts. Her face pressed the apron I wore, the only thing covering my naked body, in between my breasts, exposing my hard nipples. Here was another piece of my husband and true master.

It was a miracle. It was wonderful. Her arms went around me, holding me as I rocked her. I kissed at the silky crown of black hair, smelling how sweet she was. The tears fell down my cheeks. I hoped Chandu was watching us from Heaven.

"I wish you could have met him," I said, my voice breaking. "Why didn't Poonam ever tell us?"

"She was confused," Cherry said. He had his arms around Sara and Janhvi, both of whom were looking teary eyed.

Shruti walked in naked from the dining room, her breasts jigging. Her eyes were wide as she came over and hugged Anupama from behind. "I remember your mother. She was wild. We had a lot of fun with her, but then she had to go to college and we lost touch with her."

PicsArt_08-16-11.00.19481a520861f0732a.jpg


"It's his daughter, Shruti," I said to my sister, babbling with joy. "Isn't that wonderful?"

She nodded her head.

"Master," my voice cracked as I spoke, "may I make love to your girlfriend? The roast has thirty minutes before it's ready."

"Yeah," Cherry nodded. He pushed Janhvi down to her knees. She reached for his zipper. "She's has a fresh load of my cum in her. Enjoy."

"Thank you, Sir," I breathed then stared down at Anupama. "How does that sound, dear? You're like my own daughter, you know?"

"It sounds wonderful," Anupama said, her eyes brimming with tears. "I wish I knew him. But I'm so glad I have a bigger family. It's been mom and me for so long..."

"I know."

I cupped her tear-stained cheeks, lifted her face, and lowered my lips to kiss her. It was electric. A shiver ran through my body as I nibbled on her lips. She trembled between me and my sister, her tongue brushing my lips, her hands sliding down to squeeze my naked ass.

Oh, she was wonderful. Just perfect. Chandu made another beautiful girl for me to enjoy.

Ananya came downstairs, "Hi," she said brightly, skipping over to Cherry having his cock sucked. Then she paused. "Big sis, what's got you all teary-eyed?"

Sara explained while Shruti and I led Anupama out of the kitchen. I heard Ananya let out a gasp of shock, my heart quivering. We padded up the stairs. I couldn't wait to devour this girl with my sister. To make her scream and gasp again.

Chandu's daughter!

We reached the master bedroom--Cherry's new room--my sister and I kissing Anupama. We took turns cupping her face, pressing our hot lips to hers as the three of us navigated to the bed. Anupama moaned, eager and lithe, her slanted eyes fluttering behind her glasses.

We pressed her down to the bed. I yanked off my apron, bearing my tits. Anupama moaned, staring at me and my busty sister as we crawled onto the bed. My breasts dangled down as we reached her blouse.

"Let's get her naked," I moaned.

"Oh, yes," Shruti purred, her black hair brushing my bleached-blonde tresses.

Our fingers worked the buttons of Anupama's blouse. She gasped and squirmed, her face twisting with excitement. We exposed her white bra, containing her round tits. That had to go. In moments, her breasts were bare, pale and dusky, nipples dark brown and so cute.

Hungrily, I popped the right one into my mouth. I sucked hard, my cheeks hollowing. She gasped, squirming on the bed as I loved her nipple. With a purr, Shruti engulfed the other one. She sucked loud, her lips popping off the small nub over and over, making Anupama's breast quiver.

Anupama-parameswaran-nude.jpg


"Oh, wow," Anupama groaned. "Oh, I have two sexy mothers sucking on my nipples. Oh, this is so naughty."

"You just love it, don't you?" I purred. "Almost as much as you love my big, strong son's cock fucking your pussy."

"Almost," she agreed, nodding her flushing face. "Oh, Professor... I mean, Shruti, suck my nipple."

"Suck her nipple," I purred, kissing down her body. I loved her stomach while my sister squeezed both of Anupama's tits, fingers sinking into firm flesh. Anupama gasped, her nipples quivering while Shruti licked back and forth across them.

I licked around Anupama's stomach. She was Cherry's sister, but no one knew that. He could marry her, and no one would think it was weird. How lucky for them. It was a miracle that we found her again. Like it was fate or something.

I pushed up my daughter's skirt--she was Cherry's future wife and my husband's child, so she was my daughter--exposing white panties soaked by her juices. And my son's cum. I could smell it. I groaned, licking my lips.

I pushed aside her panties' gusset, exposing her matted, black bush. It was thick as her mother's, hiding her pussy lips. Cherry's cum and her juices stained the dark hairs. I licked through the silk, savoring her tart cream and his salty jizz. My son's spunk coated my tongue as I lapped through his sister's pubic mound.

Anupama-Parameswaran-79.jpg


"Oh, Shriya," she moaned. "Oh...Mommy-slut. Oh, that's so nice. Oh, yes. Lick your son's cum out of my pussy."

"Yes," purred Shruti between sucks on her nipples. "Make her explode on your lips."

"Yes," I groaned. I buried my face into her pussy, her curls tickling my face. They felt so wonderfully naughty. I tongued through her, licking, lapping, enjoying her. She groaned, humping against me, her moans and gasps echoing through the air.

I loved them. They were amazing. I licked and tongued through her folds, gathering every drop of my son's jizz I could find in her hot silk. I wiggled my tongue into her, swirling it around while she gasped and squirmed. Her thighs clenched about my face.

She made the cutest sounds. My pussy clenched. I ignored it. I was here to pleasure Anupama. She was one of my Mistress's. I shivered. I loved it. I had a Master and two mistresses in Sara and Anupama. It was so wonderful. So hot. So naughty.

Cherry was such a stud. I gave birth to a dominating, powerful man.

My tongue licked harder, diving through her folds. My hips rocked back and forth, juices dribbling down my thighs. I dragged my tongue through her hot, juicy depths, flicking her clit. Her pubic hairs tickled my cheeks and nose as I probed so deep into her.

"Oh, yes. Two Mommy-sluts licking me. Oh, wow. You're both making me feel amazing! I love it!"

"Mmm, you're just so scrumptious," purred Shruti. "I knew you were special."

"Thank you," Anupama groaned. "You gave me this."

She seized Shruti and pulled my sister in for a hot kiss. Their tongues danced together as I lapped through her pussy. I wiggled my hips, my clit aching, throbbing, begging to be touched. But I had self-control. I concentrated on Anupama's pleasure. I sucked on her throbbing clit, buried in the folds of her pussy.

She moaned into my sister's lips. She spasmed. And then she came.

Tart juices flooded out of her pussy. They inundated my mouth. I drank them, savoring them. I made her cum. I made Chandu's daughter explode. She bucked and thrashed, her lips locked to my sister's. Her round tits quivered. She made the cutest sounds.

Her body bucked a final time. I took a last lick through her pussy, a huge smile on my face. She broke the kiss with Shruti, staring at me. "Oh, thank you, Mommy-slut. That was wonderful. I'm so glad I'm a part of your family."

I moved up her body, my tits dragging across her naked stomach then nudging her breasts. Our nipples brushed, shooting tingles through me. "So am I."

I leaned down and kissed her hard on the mouth. Her tongue lapped out, tasting her own juices. She wiggled and squirmed, her hand thrusting between my thighs. I gasped as she rubbed at my hot pussy.

"Oh, yes," gasped Shruti. "Oh, you sweet thing. Finger my snatch."

I broke the kiss, glancing at my sister, her face twisting in pleasure. I leaned over, giving her a kiss, letting her taste how delicious Anupama was. Our lips met, our sisterly passion growing as Anupama's fingers slid across our pussies. She found my clit, rubbing hard, shooting pleasure through my body.

I groaned, not fighting my orgasm. She was my mistress. And I knew she wanted me to cum.

Shruti's breasts brushed my side as she pressed tighter against us. Our kiss deepened. I loved my sister so much. I loved kissing her, cumming with her. My pussy ached and throbbed. Juices poured out as Anupama kept rubbing us, driving me wild with passion.

I shivered, shuddered. And then I came.

Shreya-sarann2.jpg


I broke the kiss. "Oh, Anupama. Oh, you sweet thing!"

I writhed on top of my new daughter, holding my sister. She came with me, her face twisting with pleasure. It shuddered through me. It was wonderful. It gave me such a joy, helping to fill the hole Chandu's death left in my heart. Every day, my family gave me a little more.

"Damn, that was hot," my son said as I quivered on Anupama's fingers. He stood in the doorway. "But we need to talk about Nidhhi.

* * *

threesome_lesbian_-2694.gif
 
Nidhhi

"Oh, god, I am so excited," Nabha said, grabbing the tray we bought on our way home from working at the Flashing, a strip club. "Your brother is such a stud."

"Yeah," I said, my stomach twisting. Was Cherry going to demand I bring food back every night I worked at the strip club? Maybe I should tell him the truth. But...would he be mad? I agreed to join his harem and then spent the last five hours stripping, giving lap dances, and letting strange man touch my body. Not my pussy or tits, but my thighs, hips, stomach.

NegativePoisedDore-size_restricted.gif


Two even came while I gave them lap dances, their jizz soaking through their sweatpants to stain my ass.

"Come on," Nabha said, her eyes sparkling. "Let's go, Yunie."

Yunie, short for unicorn, was her nickname for me. I called her Dandi, short for dandelion. We had used these names since we were kids. We even had them tattooed on our pubic mounds: a galloping unicorn on mine, a bright, yellow flower on hers.

She climbed out of my car. I sighed, grabbed the second cardboard drink tray with the rest of things, and got out. I didn't even have a DQ uniform. I was shocked no one in the family had commented on that. The security light on the garage blazed on as we walked to the front door, flooding us with light. A second light on the porch lit up moments later as we neared. The living room lights were on, but the curtains were pulled tight.

"Ooh, we're going to watch our movie while Cherry fucks me," groaned Nidhhi. "This is going to be so fucking hot."

"Yeah," I nodded, pushing down my nerves. I fumbled to get my keys out of my purse--why did I put them away after turning off my car?--and managed to get the front door open. "Hello."

"In here," Cherry said, his voice stern.

Nabha and I walked into the living room. A coil of beige rope and a wand massager were spread out across the living room carpet. Cherry stood over them, naked and muscular, his arms crossed, his face hard, glaring at us and...

"Oh, shit," I groaned. He knew.

He nodded his head. "After our job interview, we stopped by your work for dinner. Only..."

"Only, I don't work for Dairy Queen." I trembled, my heart racing. I was one year older than Cherry, but I felt like a little girl caught with her hand in the cookie jar beneath his eyes. "I..."

"You lied to me and the family."

I swallowed.

"Um..." Nabha took a step back. "Well...I'll be going."

"Nabha, you will strip naked and sit your ass on the couch," Cherry growled, "and watch Nidhhi's punishment for lying."

"Punishment?" I gasped, choking. "I'm not Mom or Janhvi or Aunt Shruti! I'm not one of your--"

"You're still my woman." His voice cracked with authority. "And you lied to us. Me. For weeks. To your family that you claim you want to belong to."

83edc65bc3c86fb97bd09a995e183e34.jpg


I lowered my head. "I was...embarrassed."

"Embarrassed?"

The tray of Blizzards quivered in my hand. "I...I..."

"What are you doing, Nidhhi?"

Nabha gave me a supportive, commiserating look, setting her tray down on the coffee table. Then, with the skill of a stripper, she undressed, baring her round breasts, nipples pierced by gold rings. I watched her out of the corner of my eyes as I squirmed. Cherry's eyes bored into me.

"Answer me."

The authority cracked in his voice. He sounded just like Dad. "I...I...work at the..." I took a deep breath. "The Flashing."

Cherry blinked in shock. "Wait, what? The strip club? As a waitress?"

I shook my head.

"You're a stripper?" Incredulity burned in his voice. And something else. Something...possessive.

"It was my idea," Nabha said. "We both like being cockteases, so..." She shut up when Cherry stared at her. She blushed, lowering her gaze and then wiggled out of her skirt and thong.

Nabha-Natesh0004.md.jpg


"So you're a stripper," Cherry growled, marching forward and snagging the Blizzards out of my hands. He set them on the coffee table. "Then strip."

"Cherry... I'm sorry--"

"I told you to strip." His voice boomed with authority. It wasn't anger I heard in his voice, but disappointment. I flushed worse and then yanked off my loose bra, exposing the lacy bra I wore beneath. I reached behind me, unhooking it, my tits spilling out. They were almost as big as Mom's.

He watched in silence, his cock thrusting hard before him as I stripped. I didn't feel sexy like I did at the club. I didn't wiggle my hips and strut and move with languorous grace. I felt ashamed, naked, exposed. I wanted to cover my tits the moment they were bare. I wanted to melt into the floor, to vanish beneath his gaze.

"I--"

Nidhhi-Agerwal-topless-fake-boobs.jpg


I clamped my mouth shut, shivering at his commanding eyes. I pushed off my skirt, tights, and panties, standing naked before him. My eyes flicked down to the rope and wand massager, its thick, round head thrusting from the end of the long handle. It was a Hitachi. I knew they made the best "**censored** massagers." I thought about buying one a few times.

It must be Mom's. But why was it here?

Cherry grabbed the coil of ropes. "You know, Dad taught me a lot about knots and how to secure things. I never realized just what he was training me for."

I swallowed.

"When I discovered rope bondage on the internet, I thought about all those knots I had learned from Dad. But I still didn't make the connection of what he wanted to teach me, how he was grooming me." He formed a loop at the end, tying a slip knot to allow him to cinch it tight.

I shivered.

"But he was getting me ready to have my own harem of sisters. And sometimes, your women need to be punished. Need to be bound, restrained."

"Punished?" I gasped, anger surging through my shame. "I am not one of the sex slaves, little brother. Remember. You told me I didn't have to be."

scraped-img-1784324896901.jpg

"I know," Cherry said. "And you're not. But you need to be punished. When you've done something wrong, you have to pay the price. This is it."

"You're going to tie me up and, what, spank me?" I huffed, folding my arms beneath my breasts.

"I'm not going to spank you." He snapped the rope. "But I am going to tie you up."

"No fucking way. I'm sorry I lied. I'm sorry I'm a stripper. I'll quit, if that's what you want. But you're not punishing me."

"Fine." he said. "There's the door."

He pointed at the front door. My jaw dropped. "You'll kick me out of my own home?"

"My home. We had this conversation yesterday, remember? My home. My rules. You want to be a part of this, then you have to follow them. You lied to me, Nidhhi. Accept your punishment or you can move in with Nabha tonight."

"Cherry," I gasped, taking a step forward. "Please, Cherry. I am sorry."

"Prove it." He held up the rope. "Prove you really want to belong to our family."

I bit my lip, trembling. Tears burned my eyes. I didn't want to be punished, but... I loved my family. I loved my little brother. I loved being a part of his harem. The shivers grew worse. Tears fell down my cheeks.

"Well?" he asked, his voice dropping. I could hear...pain in it. He didn't want to kick me out. But... He had to be strong. He had to be in charge. And I did lie to the family. Dad would have bent me over his lap and spanked me for that.

And now Cherry was the man of the house. I had to respect that. I made a choice yesterday. Dad always said, "If you decide to do something, stick through it. Don't give up because it's hard whether that's your job or your relationship, Nidhhi."

I nodded my head.

"Say it."

"Little brother, will you please punish me?" My cheeks burned. God, that was humiliating to say. How did Janhvi get off on this?

"Good."

He moved with confidence. You would have thought he had tied up a lot of girls before. He started at my ankle, pulling the loop tight about it. He bound my ankles tight together before wrapping the ropes about my calves. He paused before he got to my thighs, grabbed the Hitachi wand massager, and shoved the round head against my pussy, the body trapped by my thighs.

My eyes widened. "What?"

He bound my thighs tight together, the rope fibers biting into my flesh. It was irritating. I squirmed, my pussy lips rubbing on the massager's head. These things could really hum. They had to be plugged into the wall. This one's long cord ran to the nearby outlet.

He grinned at me as he drew the rope up to my waist. He anchored it there with a tight cinch that dug into my flesh before making a pattern of crossing diamonds across my stomach. He climbed to my breasts. Those he bound, squeezing the base, forcing them to bulge outward. My tits throbbed.

"Cherry," I groaned, my tits feeling swollen.

He smacked a nipple. "Punishment."

"Yes," I agreed.

"Oh, my god, this is shibari," moaned Nabha. " rope bondage. I've seen this on the internet. Hot!"

My cheeks burned worse as my girlfriend watched with such lust on her eyes, her thighs spread wide, flashing her shaved pussy, her fingers stroking the petals of her dandelion tattoo. Then I gasped as Cherry yanked my hands behind my back, bound them to my torso. I groaned, wiggling, bent over. He pushed me down, my face into the carpet, raising up my ass.

"There," he said, pulling the final length of rope. I was cocooned by it, trapped, none of my limbs able to move, my thighs pressed about the body of the massager. He reached between my legs. "No cumming, Nidhhi, until I let you."

"What?" I gasped.

And then he turned on the wand massager.

tumblr_o538k9tjzv1u5ddqjo1_500.gif


Pleasure exploded across my pussy. It hummed and throbbed, buzzing against my pussy lips and clit. The vibrations shivered through me, churning my pussy to molten passion in the blink of an eye. My back arched. I groaned in pure delight, my orgasm building so fast, so swift as I writhed, unable to do more than wiggle my body.

And I couldn't cum.

"Cherry," I groaned, my pussy assaulted by the vibrations. Shivers rippled through my body. I tingled, my toes curling. "Oh, my god, Cherry."

"Nidhhi," he grinned, moving to the couch. He seized Nabha, pulling her onto the floor. She didn't resist. He pushed her down right before me, her legs spread wide. "Mmm, you're wet, Nabha."

"This is so hot," she groaned.

"Dandi," I gasped.

"Sorry, Yunie." Then she shivered as Cherry mounted her. "Oh, you're going to fuck me now?"

"You want to date my sister, right?" Cherry asked, rubbing his cock up and down her shaved pussy.

"I do." She gave a wicked giggle. "And if I have to fuck you to do it, well, that makes this even hotter." She grabbed his ass and pulled him down into her pussy.

Nabha_Natesh_PicsArt_12-11-08.32.00-02.jpg


He grunted as he penetrated her. The first real cock to ever fuck my girlfriend's pussy. Oh, she had plenty of dildos, vibrators, ben wa balls, and fingers in her pussy. But never a dick. She gasped, wrapping her thighs about his waist as his balls swung and smacked into her taint over and over.

I had a front row seat to the penetration. Nabha's pussy lips were wrapped tight about my little brother's cock, his balls thwacking over and over into her body. His muscular, gorgeous ass pumping away. I could smell her tangy juices. They leaked out, dribbling down to her ass as she gasped and moaned, humping into him.

"Yes, yes, yes, fuck me, Cherry!" she moaned. "Oh, wow. You have a huge cock. I knew you would be such a stud! Fuck, yes! I wish I had a sexy little brother to fuck!"

"Guess I'll have to do," Cherry growled,thrusting harder, pounding her with such intensity.

It was torture. My pussy clenched, my juices soaking the vibrating head of the massager. It churned me. It made me quiver and gasp. I grit my teeth, the orgasm building, swelling, growing in my depths. A huge explosion aching to burst through me.

"No," I groaned, fighting against it as I stared at my little brother's thick cock reaming my girlfriend's pussy. I could hear the wet sound of him sliding into her depths, the way she moaned, gasped.

"Yes, yes, yes," gasped Nabha. "Oh, Yunie, your little brother is awesome."

2eb694e023370870f.jpg


"And your girlfriend is tight, Nidhhi," grunted Cherry. "Fuck, what a great cunt."

"It's a fantastic cunt," I moaned, squirming, so happy for my girlfriend that she could experience my little brother's cock. "Oh, my god, Cherry, I want to cum already."

"Better not," he warned, slamming his cock into my girlfriend.

"Shit," I groaned, my cheek rubbing on the carpet as I squirmed.

My clit throbbed and my pussy lips ached. The vibration shivered through me. I squirmed more and more. It was secured tight against my pussy. There was no relief. No escape. Nothing I could do could get my pussy from it.

I wanted the torture to end. I wanted to surrender to my orgasm. But I fought it off. I would stay in this family. I would make it up to Cherry for lying. I wouldn't cum no matter how much I desired that explosion of bliss.

Oh, god, I would explode.

No, no, don't think about that.

"Shit," gasped Nabha. "Oh, your cock. I'm going to cum so hard on it. I bet you want that, stud."

"Yes," he growled. "Cum all over my dick. Let me feel that pussy massage it. I'm going to flood you with so much cum."

"Gonna breed me like you're breeding your sisters?"

Another shiver ran through me as Cherry grunted, "Yes!"

nabha3.jpg


This was too much. How could I fight this? I had to. I had to keep from cumming. I clenched my jaws, moaning as my teeth ground. My nipples ached. My breasts throbbed, the bindings biting in so deep. I gasped and squirmed, my back arching, my arms fighting the bonds. My fingers twitched, wanting to undo the knots and free myself.

Nabha squealed. I knew that sound. She was cumming on my little brother's cock. Her juices flooded out around his shaft. He grunted, driving into her depths. His balls thwacked so hard into her. He grunted.

Came.

His back arched as he flooded her with blast after blast of his jizz. He spurted into her. He basted her pussy. She gasped, milking him. He drove into her, his butt clenching. My pussy begged for relief, my labia numb with ecstasy. My clit ached, throbbed.

I had to cum.

"Please, Cherry," I groaned. "Oh, my god, I'm going to cum."

"Better not," he warned, groaning as he pulled his dick out of Nabha's pussy.

Cum leaked out. His cum. It dribbled down to her ass.

PicsArt_03-13-11.34.22.jpg


Cherry rose and seized my brassy hair. With ease, he dragged me forward and shoved my face into my girlfriend's pussy. Nabha, still quivering from her orgasm, gasped as I plunged my tongue into her folds, licking my little brother's cum out of her snatch.

Oh, my god, it was amazing. Awesome.

"Shit!" I gasped, my orgasm almost bursting through me. I held on, concentrating as hard as I could on not exploding. On not cumming so hard on the vibrator.

I. Would. Not. Cum.

Full-nude-actress-Nabha-Natesh-pussy-licking-image.jpg


Cherry seized my ass. His wet cock rubbed against my butt-cheeks. He parted them. My eyes widened. I groaned as he rubbed the head of his cock on my asshole. I lifted my head from Nabha's pussy.

"Please," I groaned. "You have to let me cum. This is torture."

"No, it's punishment."

Cherry thrust his pussy-soaked cock into my asshole. I gasped, the burning pleasure shooting down to my cunt. I planted my face into Nabha's pussy, screaming out my frustration as my orgasm begged to explode. The humming attacked my snatch as his cock pounded my ass.

I clenched down on his thrusting cock, increasing the friction burning in my bowels, and sobbed, "Please, Cherry. I need to cum. I don't want to disobey you. I don't want to leave the family. I love you all. But... I'm at my limits. I can't... Oh, please, Cherry. Please, little brother, I want to stay!"

He thrust his dick deep into my bowels, his balls smacking my taint. "That's what I wanted to hear. Cum!"

Full-nude-Nidhhi-Agerwal-forced-sex-naked-casting-photo.jpg


"I love you, little brother!" I howled as I exploded.

My pussy erupted with pleasure. The explosion, held back for so long, detonated with such power. Rapture slammed through my body. It crashed through my mind. I moaned into my girlfriend's pussy as ecstasy tossed my mind around.

My bowels spasmed on Cherry's thrusting dick. Juices squirted out of my pussy around the vibrator. I groaned. Gasped. I trembled. My pussy kept cumming. The humming vibrator did not relent. And neither did my little brother's dick.

He pounded my asshole. He churned me up as the rapture kept bursting inside of me. I screamed into Nabha's pussy. My vision fuzzed. So much pleasure shot through me. Cherry's dick pounded me so hard. He slammed so deep into my burning asshole.

It was all so perfect. So wonderful. He had forgiven me for being a liar. For deceiving him. And he made me realize just how much I wanted to be in this family. How much I loved him and my sisters, my mom, my aunt, and my girlfriend. I didn't want to lose this. I wanted to share this with Nabha. I wanted her to have this same joy with me.

Naked-Actress-Nidhhi-Agerwal-ass-hole-fucked-anal-sex.jpg


To be a part of my little brother's harem.

Cherry's cum flooded my asshole as the pleasure burned my thoughts away. I was a quivering mass of rapture. My bowels milked his cock. The ecstasy surged me higher and higher and slammed me right into darkness.

I ached when my eyes fluttered open. My pussy felt numb, still tingling like the vibrator still hummed against it. Cum leaked out of my sore asshole. I shivered, soft hands stroking my head. I lay on Nabha's lap. She smiled down on me.

"You were out for thirty minutes, Yunie," she grinned. "Oh, my god, you exploded."

"Yes, you did, big sister," cheered Ananya.

Nidhhi-Agerwal-XXX-Nude-Porn-Photos-05.jpg


"We all watched on the camera," Sara nodded. "Had ourselves a wild, lezzie orgy upstairs."

"So you're a stripper," Janhvi said. "That is sooooo cool."

"Explains where all her money is coming from," Mom said. "I didn't even question how you could give me and still could buy a car. Even a used one."

I blushed. "I have even more money. I...I held back, not sure how to admit I was making at least a ten thousand a night."

"She made 30-40 thousand on Saturday," giggled Nabha. "Those tits! She always makes just a little more than me."

"Damn," Cherry said, his arm around a woman who must be Anupama's mother. She was naked, too. I guess she was a part of the harem. His other arm was around a naked Anupama. "You're forgiven, Nidhhi."

Sexybustyactresspoonambajwanudehairypussynakedbody.jpg


"Thank you," I breathed. "I love you all so much."

They swarmed me, hugged me, loved me. I was so lucky to be part of my little brother's harem.

To be continued...
 
MAN OF THE HOUSE Chapter 17: Punishing the Bratty Sister

Shruti

"Okay, I want your worksheets filled out by tomorrow," I said to my World History class, staring out at the students.

There were smatterings of groans that made me smile while the more driven students, who cared about their grades, nodded brightly. I tried not to linger on any one face of my students as they gathered their supplies into their backpacks, particularly one.

It was so hard not to stare at Master as I taught. I just wanted to proclaim to the class, on my knees, that Cherry was my master. That I was his Aunt Slut. I would do anything for him. That my "illness" yesterday wasn't caused by any stomach cramps, but by massive orgasms churned by the vibrator in my pussy controlled by his hands.

bollywood-actress-shruti-hassan-poses-for-the-profile-shoot-on-26-picture-id1068000564


"Professor," Cherry said, his baritone so strong, so manly and commanding. It reminded me of how dominating he had been with Nidhhi last night as she was punished. The entire harem, watching from the master bedroom via a carefully situated webcam, had all shivered as he took Nidhhi by the scruff of her neck and made her fully embrace the family.

God, just thinking about it made me wet.

"Yes, Cherry?" I asked, walking to him, not fast to give notice, but without any hesitation. "Is there a question you need help with?"

"There is," he said, a hint of his smile on his lips. The other students were filing out. "I--"

"Hey, Cherry," Tom said, stepping up to my nephew's desk and blocking me from reaching it. "Man, hear you're dating Anupama."

"Yeah," Cherry said, allowing only a hint of annoyance to creep into his voice. My nephew was a tall, handsome young man, dark hair and eyes, chiseled chin. Not that Tom was bad looking, even with his sandy-blond hair that was a shade too long for my taste in men.

"Congrats, man," Tom said. "What a pull. Wish I had a girl that hot."

Cherry shrugged. "Just go up to the girl you like, be confident, and ask her out. Women love a confident man."

"Shit, really? I just get so tongued-tied. There's this one girl and..." He trailed off then looked behind him. "Oh, Professor, didn't see you. Did you...?"

"I need to talk to her about a project," Cherry said.

"Oh, shi...shoot, sorry, man." Tom flashed me a smile. "Cool, I'll get going."

"Later," Cherry nodded, watching Tom leave. The door closed behind him.

"You're not hanging out with your friends any longer, Master," I said.

Cherry shrugged. "I have a girlfriend now. Everyone knows when that happens..."

"The boy gets pussy-whipped." I let out a giggle then stopped it at Cherry's look. "Sorry, Master. I didn't mean to imply that you could ever be whipped by us pussies. Not when you have that cock." I wiggled my hips, my pussy on fire.

He grinned at that and walked around me, staring at my tits stretching my low-cut blouse. I loved showing off my tits to my students. The boys, and sometimes a girl, drooled over them. It made me feel like such a naughty teacher. But when Cherry stared, my nipples throbbed. They poked so hard against my thin bra and thinner blouse. I turned as he circled me, walking past me towards my desk. He sat down in my chair, grinning at me.

5220208d663b3067265cbf25c1c60337.jpg


I shivered as he looked at me. I moved and stood before him, my stance wide, letting my tight pencil skirt ride up my stocking clad thighs. I leaned over, knowing he could see hits of my lacy, black bra. My tits shifted, swaying as I licked my lips.

"Did you need some...tutoring help?" I purred. "Do you need your naughty teacher-slave to mentor you?"

"Our fun yesterday was interrupted."

"That darned nurse," I sighed. "She could use a vibrator shoved up her pussy. That would loosen her up."

Cherry laughed. "I bet it would."

My heart quickened as I looked at his jeans, his cock bulging the denim. I licked my lips, quivering. It was lunch right now. No classes for either of us. We had an hour to have fun. What did he want to do to make up for our fun yesterday being cut short? I had wanted to wear the remote control vibrator all day. I didn't even make it to his World History class.

"Bare those big tits, slave."

"Yes, Master." I loved saying that. My fingers flew to the buttons of my maroon blouse. One-by-one, I undid them, starting from the bottom. My tits stretched the tight garment. With each one undone, more and more strain was put on the remaining buttons. The last one, right between my two large breasts, stretched, my tits wanting to burst the garment apart.

b969567a697a1bf2207b47ec8a9cfba8.jpg


I popped the button through the eyelet. My blouse sprang apart. My tits jiggled in my demi bra. The lacy cups restraining my breasts. I slid my fingers of both hands along the lace, following the lines of my bra and touching both my tits. My fingers met at the clasp in the front. I twisted it. My bra sprang apart.

Cherry smiled as my lush tits bounced out.

"Mmm, these are the mature tits of a woman who is desperate to please her young master," I moaned, squeezing my pillowy mounds together, my hips shaking. My pussy was so wet, soaking my panties.

Cherry put his hands behind his head, grinning at me. "How will you use those tits to teach me, slave?"

I smiled, walking forward, heels clicking, hips swaying. His dick throbbed, wanting to burst out of his confines. "Well, I would teach you about the wonderful delight of a titty fuck. I would wrap these lush mounds about your cock and slide them up and down. Faster and faster. Until you exploded all over my face and tits."

"Just the lesson I was looking for."

I reached him and fell to my knees, not caring if I got a run in my pantyhose. I let go of my tits and slid my hands up his jeans. I loved the rough sound of my fingernails sliding over the denim. I reached his crotch, rubbing him, feeling him ache and throb. He needed this, groaning and shifting. The lust in his eyes made me quiver.

I was so lucky to please my nephew. My Master. God, I was such a cool aunt.

The fastener popped. The zipper rasped. I reached in, shoving down his boxers, and found his cock. A wicked shiver ran through me as I pulled out his cock. Hard and throbbing, the crown dark with his excitement and beading with precum. I glanced at my unlocked door. Anyone could barge in and catch me with my nephew.

Shruti-Haasan-milk-boobs-nude-nipple-on-bed-show.jpg


With a student. I would be in so much trouble. It went against all the rules of conduct.

And that made me so wet.

I wrapped my tits around my nephew's cock, sandwiching his shaft. I felt how warm he was. How hot. How he throbbed. His precum stained my flesh. My nipples ached, rubbing on his t-shirt. They ached as I slid them up and down his cock, bringing groans from both our mouths.

"The key to a successful titty fuck is twofold," I moaned, staring up at him. "The girl has to be endowed enough to wrap her tits about a man's cock."

"Uh-huh," Cherry groaned. "And what else?"

"The pressure. She has to squeeze her tits about his dick, giving good friction while looking as sexy as possible."

"You're doing both, slave. Rub those tits up and down my cock. Demonstrate the proper titty fuck technique."

"Yes, Master."

I slid my tits up and down his cock, my fingers sinking into my pillowy flesh. My nipples throbbed and tingled, my pussy on fire. I wiggled my hips, the excitement rippling through me as I stared up at Cherry, giving him the sexiest look possible. I wanted him to know how hot this was, how much I loved doing this.

He loved it. He groaned, staring down at me with such lusts in his eyes. His face twitched from the pleasure my sliding tits gave him. I rubbed faster and faster, more and more of his precum leaking out, making my tits slippery.

images-32.jpg


"And then," I purred, "as a bonus, the girl can lick the tip. Adding another thrill to the man's experience."

I licked the tip of Cherry's cock as it appeared, gathering salty precum. He shuddered, groaning, "Oh, yes, I see. That does add something special to it."

"Uh-huh," I moaned, sliding my tits up and then down, his dick popping out again. My tongue flicked across his tip, making him shudder.

I loved pleasing him. It made me so hot and wet. My pussy clenched. I wanted to touch myself, to pleasure my body. But I wasn't here to make myself feel good, but Cherry. I was his slave. His slut. His pleasure mattered. He could deny mine forever, and I would be happy.

He squirmed in the seat, twitching. His pleasure built. His breathing quickened. His t-shirt was so tight, molding to his muscular physique. My fingers clenched about my tits. I slid them faster and faster, squirming, my tongue licking, flicking, eager for his cum to explode.

"And then the girl should beg for his cum to cover her," I moaned.

"An example," he groaned.

I grinned at him. "Oh, Master, cum all over my big tits. Cover them with your spunk. Mmm, I'm just a naughty teacher that has to be bathed by your jizz. It's so hot and delicious."

Angela-White-nice-and-slow.gif


"Oh, yes," he groaned. "Oh, that's hot. Keep giving me examples, slut! Beg!"

"Yes, yes, yes, coat me, Master. Give me a pearl necklace. Let everyone see your jizz adorning my body. Plaster me in it! I want it!"

"Because you're such a nasty whore? A dirty, filthy slut that gets off on being degraded."

"I am! I so am! I want nothing more than to be humiliated by you! Coat me, Master!" My pussy clenched. My thighs pressed together hard, rubbing on my clit. I wanted to masturbate so badly.

"Fuck!" Cherry grunted, leaning back in my chair.

His cock erupted.

I shivered, his cum spurting up out of the valley of my tits. The jizz splashed across my chin and neck. Lines of pearly cum ran down my body, reaching for my tits. More splattered my lips and cheeks. So much salty, hot spunk. It covered me. Soiled me.

I shivered, a small orgasm rippling out of my pussy. I moaned, my tits squeezed together so tight as I milked out the last drops to spill over my round tits. I stared up at him, my eyes shining with such lust.

"And then the girl has to say, 'Thank you for covering me in your spunk, Master.'"

0BC0375.jpg


"You're welcome, slut," he groaned, breathing hard. "Fuck, that was a good lesson."

I beamed at him.

"And now you are covered in jizz." He grabbed his phone out of his pocket, swiped the screen. I beamed as he aimed. The phone clicked and flashed, immortalizing this moment forever. "Best lesson I've ever had."

I blushed. "Thank you, Master."

"Now, put on your bra and blouse," he said. "You can clean up any cum on you that is showing on any exposed flesh. But the wet stains on your clothing... You get to have those for the rest of the day."

"Master," I groaned. "You're so wonderful."

He stroked my black hair. "I just love giving my filthy sluts what they need."

th


"You are a wonderful Master, Cherry. Our family is perfect now."

* * *
 
Ananya

I moved through the cafeteria, carrying my tray with the leftovers of my lunch. I had a spring to my step, my hair bouncing about my shoulders. I wished Cherry were here, but Sara had whispered he was having fun with Aunt Shruti.

He was such a good Master to all the sex slaves. My big brother was awesome.

I reached the garbage can, tipping my tray over so the paper plate, napkins, and leftovers dumped into the trash. I set the tray on top and was about to head back to the table to join Sara, Anupama, Nidhhi, and Nabha when I spotted Janhvi against the wall, a group of girls harassing her led by Carmelita.

I smiled. It used to be me being bullied by Carmelita and her friends, which had included Janhvi. That all changed on Monday when Master had the brat shave her pussy and masturbate in the locker room after our PE class.

Wanting to join in, I practically skipped over to the group.

"Why don't you just pull down those ratty jeans and masturbate right here, slut?" Carmelita sneered. "Bet you want every girl to see your filthy, dyke cunt."

Janhvi shivered, not answering.

I stared at Carmelita. She had plump lips and a gorgeous color of skin. Her ass looked great in the hip-hugging jeans she wore. I really had an eye for girls after the last five days belonging to my big brother's harem.

"Yeah," I added when I arrived. "Just show everyone that your a filthy piece of poop."

"A whore," another girl sneered.

"A dyke slut!"

Janhvi shivered, her shoulders hunched, her cheeks flushed. She had been harassed a lot since Monday. And I knew she was wet right now. I could tell. Those flushed cheeks weren't out of embarrassment but lust. She was such a fucked-up slut.

"Come on, flash that shaved snatch you're so proud of," Carmelita sneered.

"I don't have permission to," Janhvi answered.

"Permission. What are you, a sex slave?" I laughed. "What guy would want to touch your diseased cunt?"

Janhvi's eyes shot up and met my gaze. Her face hardened. "At least a guy wants to touch my pussy. You prance around like a little girl. Like a piece of jail bait attracting all the pervs. I bet the janitors love you, but none of the guys our age do. They want a girl that's mature. Curvy."

I blinked in shock. I felt punched in the stomach. What was Janhvi doing? She wasn't supposed to pick on me any longer. She was my sex slave. I was only saying mean things because I knew she liked it.

And to get back at her.

Tears burned my eyes.

Carmelita turned her head, gazing at me. A vicious smile crossed her lips. "Well, look at you. You look like a fucking little girl. And it has to be on purpose." She grabbed my hair. "Huh? Fucking grow up. You look ridiculous. I'd say you were dressing up to tease the guys with lolita fetishes, but you're too immature to even know anything about sex. You probably think babies come from storks."

The tears fell down my cheeks. I wasn't supposed to be bullied any longer.

"Look at her, she's crying like a baby," Janhvi sneered.

"Janhvi," I squeaked, trying to control myself. But they were all staring at me, laughing at me. "Y-you..."

"Come on, spit it out," Carmelita sneered. "You can talk. Or are you that much of a baby. Goo goo ga ga. Do you need a pacifier, wittle babwy?"

I turned and ran, my feet slapping on the linoleum, my hair bouncing around my shoulder. I had to find my big brother. This wasn't supposed to happen any longer. They all laughed at me as I fled, that horrible, mean girl chortle echoing behind me, driving me to run faster. My vision blurred. My glasses slipped down my nose. Tears burned hot down my cheeks. I pushed past people, hating Janhvi. Hating Carmelita.

Janhvi was our sex slave. We were a happy family. How could she insult me like this? It wasn't right. It wasn't fair.

89038782.jpg


I burst out of the cafeteria into the emptier halls. I ran at full force to the stairs and raced up them to the second floor. I took the stairs two at a time. I darted to the right for Aunt Shruti's classroom. I needed my big brother.

I crashed through the door, crying, "Big Brother!"

His head snapped around to me. He sat at Aunt Shruti's desk chair. She stood, her tits covered in cum, more dripping down her face. Concern painted her. Cherry stood up and was before me in moments, pulling me against his chest.

"What's wrong, princess?" he asked his voice so gentle. He stroked my back as I cried into his chest.

It felt so good to be in his strong arms, to feel how much he loved me. I looked up at him and the words spilled out of my mouth in broken sobs. Anger crossed his face, growing with every word I spoke. His jaw set.

And I knew that Janhvi would pay. She was in so much trouble now.

* * *
 
Janhvi

My stomach writhed as I waited for Cherry before the school. I knew I was in so much trouble. I felt so bad for making Ananya run off crying, but I needed to be disciplined again. I needed Cherry to spank me so hard he left my ass bruised and hurting for days. I needed that endorphin rush to carry me to subspace, as my mom called it.

I was a brat who needed her master's discipline. I was so wet. My panties were soaked.

I clutched my hands before me, staring at the door, waiting for my brother to emerge. Other students passed, the guys grinning at me, some inviting me to their house so I could shave my pussy again. The girls sneered at me. Even Carmelita. Our momentary bonding over teasing Ananya had ended after my half-sister fled the cafeteria.

The school doors burst open. Cherry strode out. And he was furious. My pussy clenched. I would be disciplined so hard. My nipples throbbed against my shirt.

"You fucking piece of shit!" he snarled, stalking at me. Behind him, Ananya, Sara, Nidhhi, Anupama, and Nabha stepped out, their eyes burning with anger.

I took a deep breath, trying not to flinch as Cherry stopped before me.

"What the fuck?" He seized my shoulder. "You fucking brat! Why the fuck are you picking on your cousin? You know better than to make Ananya cry. What the fuck is wrong with you, Janhvi?"

"I..."

"Huh? I thought you understood your place! And then you make her cry! are you that much of a fucking brat, Janhvi!"

"I...I'm sorry, Cherry... I..."

070820115858-5f2cf4aa7aee2janhvi.jpg


"What? Wasn't thinking? Forgot you weren't a massive cunt?"

A couple of guys chortled. "She's a filthy whore," one called out.

"Well?"

"It was just..." I wanted to call him Master so badly. I hated that we had to pretend to be cousins in public. He was my half-brother and owner. "I just..."

"What? Are retarded, Janhvi? A dumb bitch that likes to hurt her family?"

So many people were watching. It was so humiliating to be yelled at in front of the school. To have my brother demean me. My hips trembled. My pussy clenched. I pressed my thighs together, loving how my clit ached.

"What is going through...?" His words trailed off. His eyes narrowed. "Oh, fuck, Janhvi. Really?"

Something had changed. I frowned.

"Come on, let's get home."

"That's it, big brother?" Ananya shrieked. "You should spank her for what she said to me. Right in front of the whole school!"

"That's it," Cherry said. All the anger was gone from him. "Come on, Janhvi, we're going home."

"But..." I spluttered.

"Big brother?" gasped Ananya. She darted to him, taking his hand. "You need to punish her."

He looked down at her. His answer was quiet. I hardly heard him. "Princess, trust me."

And she did. The other girls of the harem moved around me. Anupama confused. Sara stared at me, shaking her head, but it wasn't anger. It was...disappointment. I squirmed at that. Nidhhi rolled her eyes, holding Nabha's hand.

I was so confused. Where was my big punishment? I wanted him to really lay into me in front of the school, the foreplay to the spanking that I knew was coming. I hoped he used one of the paddles his father owned for spanking our mothers. Or the flails or whips. There were so many fun toys my mom had showed me that I ached to feel on my ass.

I wanted them all used on me.

I climbed into the back seat of Anupama's car, Cherry driving. I sat between Anupama and Sara, Ananya up front, pouting. Cherry adjusted the rear view mirror. I saw his eyes in it staring right at me. "How wet are you right now, slave?"

"Pretty wet, Master," I answered.

He sighed. Why? What was wrong? Where was his anger? He should be furious at me. I did something so horrible to his little princess.

"And you didn't mean it, did you? What you said to Ananya?"

"No, Master." I shifted, my excitement fading. Tears built in my eyes. "I-It was very bad of me. Terrible."

"Yes," Ananya said.

Sara shook her head at me. "You are fucked up, Janhvi."

"I'm going to punish you," Cherry said, backing the car out of the parking space.

I perked up, my pussy clenching.

"But no spanking. No being tied up. No being pissed on or humiliated."

"What?" I asked.

"You hurt your sister so you could have pleasure," he growled, his anger returning. "So you think that's fair that I give you what you want? That I should reward you after you made Ananya cry?"

"I..." I swallowed. "I just...wanted to be punished."

"So you think if you're a brat again you'll get what you want."

"That's why you said those mean things?" Ananya's voice quavered. "That's horrible, Janhvi."

The tears fell. I felt horrible. I buried my face in my hands, my shoulders shaking. "I'm sorry, Ananya. I... I didn't think about it. I just wanted to be disciplined. Ever since you spanked me so hard on Saturday, Cherry, I wanted it again. I just had to wait for the bruising to fade. Oh, god, I'm horrible."

* * *
 
Cherry

Janhvi sobs echoed through the car. Everyone else was silent. I grit my teeth. I should have seen this. The little ways she had been acting bratty over the last few days. Last night, she was getting obnoxious, but I was so focused on dealing with Nidhhi's lies I pushed it aside. She was acting worse and worse so I would punish her.

And if I did that, I would only be encouraging her to continue to act like a brat. I couldn't have that. I couldn't reward her bad behavior. I had to encourage her good behavior. She needed positive reinforcement, not negative.

Spankings, disciplines, those had to be her rewards. If she was bad, she had to be deprived of what she desired. An idea popped into my head as I pulled the car into the driveway of our home, parking it beneath the shade of the chestnut tree, its falling leaves crunching under the tires.

"Janhvi, do you understand what you did to Ananya?"

"I do," she said. "I knew it was wrong, but I just wanted to be selfish. I just wanted you to spank me, Master. I loved it."

I sighed. I heard her pain. She just wanted my attention. Like all my women did. "So here's what we're going to do. Spankings and floggings will be your reward. Whenever you're a brat, you won't get them."

She nodded her head, sniffing. Tears stained her cheeks, her eyes red and puffy.

"For your punishment, you don't get to have any fun. No orgasms for two weeks."

"Two weeks?" she gasped.

I gave her a hard look.

"Yes, Master."

"Now we're going to go into the house and have an orgy. You're going to stand in the corner, facing the wall, and listen to us fuck. You'll keep your hands behind your back. If I see your hands move, if I catch you masturbating, I'll add a day onto your punishment. Everyone in the family will treat you with respect. No one will call you anything demeaning. You'll just be Janhvi. "

"Okay, Master," Janhvi sniffed.

janhvi-kapoor-in-official-trailer-gunjan-saxena-the-kargil-girl-2020.jpg


I looked at Ananya. "You ready to get fucked?"

"You're going to fuck me first, big brother?" she grinned.

"Of course I am." I stroked her hair. "You're the one she hurt, Princess. I want you to feel better."

She squealed and hugged me, raining kisses across my face. I loved my little sister so much. I glanced into the back. Sara gave me a nod. My queen supported this. I winked at her. She laughed and threw open her door, climbing out.

"Let's go, Princess." I said. "I'm going to fuck you so hard."

"Yes, yes, yes," Ananya said, breaking our hug to dart out of the car and race to the door.

She beat Sara there.

I climbed out, followed by Anupama. Nidhhi stepped out of her car parked behind us. She arched an eyebrow at me, her breasts bouncing in the tight, stretchy halter top she wore. She had tits as big as Aunt Shruti. She arched an eyebrow. "You tying her up and putting a wand massager against her pussy?"

"She's not allowed to have any orgasms for two weeks," Anupama said, slipping up beside me, a big smile on her round face. "And we're having an orgy while she stands in the corner."

Nabha, climbing out of my older sister's car on the passenger side, laughed. "Wild. I'm ready to have fun."

I led her and Anupama into the house, their bodies pressed tight, Nidhhi following. Ananya was already naked, shedding out of her clothing, her slim, girlish body on display. Her shaved pussy and tight slit combined with her budding tits made her look younger than her eighteen years.

Ananya-Panday-nude.md.jpg


Janhvi stood in the corner, hands behind her back, trembling.

"Mmm, I'm going to devour you," Sara said, pushing Ananya down on the couch. "You have such a yummy pussy, cupcake."

Ananya gasped as Sara licked at her pussy. I groaned, watching my little sister's face twist in passion. With her glasses on, she looked so cute. Color flushed her cheeks as she humped against Sara's licking tongue while making delicious squeaks of pleasure.

My dick throbbed. Anupama and Nabha pressed against me, their hands ripping off my t-shirt. I groaned, loving their hands running across my body. Their lips nuzzled at my face, both kissing my cheeks and lips. I groaned, savoring Nabha and the Anupama beauty stroking my body, making my dick throb more and more. Their hands met at my jeans.

The fastener popped. I shivered as my zipper rasped, sharing tongue-filled kisses with them both. Their hands pushed down jeans and boxers before finding my cock. They stroked me, moaning into the kiss. My hands grabbed their asses, clenching hard as I savored the kiss.

"Mmm, cupcake, you do taste delicious," Sara moaned.

"Thank you, big sister. Oh, yes, your tongue is amazing. Get me so wet for big brother's dick!"

"Naughty girl," giggled Sara.

Anupama broke our kiss. She had a wicked smile on her face at odds with her innocent. She held up her hand, a red pill in the center of her palm. It was one of the male-enhancement pills from her mother's pharmacy. They were like super-charged Viagra. "You're going to need your stamina, brother, to fuck us."

0b017f694a7b4062dd0ac1c9c04411ba.jpg


I shivered. It was so hot to discover Anupama was our half-sister. I wondered how many other siblings were out there. I opened my mouth, and she popped the pill in. I swallowed it, a warm rush shooting through me.

"I wish I was your sister," groaned Nabha. "But I asked your mom, Cherry, and your dad never fucked mine." She sighed. "Not that I was shocked. My mom is such a hardcore, it's disgusting."

"You're my honorary sister," I told her.

Nidhhi, pressing up behind Nabha, giggled. "Which makes us sisters, too. So all those times we made love were incestuous."

"Yes," Nabha moaned. "Oh, Yunie, you say the best things."

My sister kissed her girlfriend over her shoulder while Anupama fell to her knees. She stared up at me, slanted eyes burning with lust behind her glasses. She took a lick at the tip of my cock, sending a flutter of pleasure through my body.

"And I'll keep your dick nice and hard for our little sister," Anupama moaned.

"Oh, you're so sweet, Anupama," Ananya moaned. "I have such wonderful sisters. Mostly."

I glanced at Janhvi. She squirmed as she stood in the corner, her head bowed. She had her hands clamped behind her back, her arms twitching. She wanted to masturbate so badly and couldn't. I smiled as Anupama engulfed my dick.

"That's it, suck my cock. Love your mouth on my dick."

My dick throbbed in her mouth. Her tongue swiped across the crown. Beside us, Nidhhi and Nabha sank to the floor, ripping off each other's clothing. My older sister pulled the Nabha to her tits, Nabha motorboating between them. On the couch, Ananya moaned and gasped, humping harder and harder into Sara's face, her pleasure building.

It was so hot the power I had over these women. I held onto Anupama's hair as she bobbed her mouth. Her eyes stared up at me, so eager to please me. Her tongue flew around my dick, teasing me, driving me wild. I groaned, my balls boiling, eager to erupt into her mouth and fill her with so much jizz.

Anupama-parameswaran-face-blowjob-cum.jpg


But I held off. Ananya would get the first load.

My little sister stared at me with her brown eyes. She kept pushing up her glasses as she writhed. Her cute lips opened wide. Her left hand played with her nipples, pinching the little nubs, stretching out her tiny mounds. Her toes curled as Sara devoured her.

"Make me cum, big sis," Ananya gasped over and over. "This is amazing. Big brother is watching me. He wants my pussy. Get me so wet and ready for him. Oh, yes. This is so hot. You're wonderful, big sis!"

"Yes, make her cum, my queen," I groaned, pushing my cock deeper and deeper into Anupama's mouth. I reached the back of her throat.

My girlfriend and concubine swallowed. I shivered as I slid down my half-sister's throat. I pulled her mouth farther down my cock as I sank into the reaches of her esophagus. Her throat constricted. She swallowed and hummed, pleasing my cock.

It was so hard not to cum down her throat.

And then her hand massaged my balls. The delicious slut wanted to please me so badly. I groaned, moans rising from around the room. Nabha sucked hard on Nidhhi's tits. Sara wiggled her ass as she devoured Ananya.

422205-sucking-sucking-hard.gif


Janhvi stood in the corner, aching to join but accepting her punishment.

"Big sister!" squealed Ananya. Her body thrashed on the couch. "Yes, yes, yes! You're so wonderful."

"Cum hard, Princess," I groaned, staring at her, drinking in the sight of her pigtails flying. My dick ached in Anupama's throat.

I grit my teeth. I was in control.

Ananya writhed, humping Sara. My queen kept licking, nuzzling, teasing our little sister. Ananya's face turned red. She pulled on both her nipples as she luxuriated in our bliss. And then Sara rose, her blonde hair tumbling about her shoulders, and turned to look at me.

"She's all ready for you, you big perv. Come fuck her tight, little pussy."

I pulled my cock out of Anupama's mouth. "You would know all about being a perv."

Sara beamed at me. "Mmm, Anupama, want a taste of Ananya's pussy?"

"Yes, come kiss me, you naughty perv," Anupama giggled.

"Oh, both of you are ganging up on me!" Sara huffed in mock outrage. She giggled. "Well, I am. Aren't you, Anupama?"

Anupama moaned a yes as I passed Sara, the pair of us swapping partners. Behind me, Anupama and Sara kissed hard, passionately. But I only had eyes for Ananya's girlish slit, her vulva flushed and plump, her lips pulled apart just enough to give a hint of her wet pink. She stared at me with such hunger in her eyes.

"My big brother is such a hunk!"

"And my little princess is such a cutie."

I leaned over her, pulling her to the edge of the couch. My cock nudged at her pussy. She grabbed it with both hands, her tongue thrust cutely between her lips as she rubbed the tip up and down her wet folds to find the opening. I glanced at Janhvi, still trembling, still being good.

And thrust my cock.

"Big brother!" Ananya squealed as my dick sank into her hot, tight flesh. "Oh, yes, big brother, you're cock's sooooo good in me. I'm so glad I can fuck this cock as much as I want for the next two weeks."

ananya-panday-nude-sex-tape-fake-porn.jpg


Janhvi let out a tiny whimper.

I groaned, Ananya's pussy clenching on my dick. She was so young and cute. Her arms hugged my torso, pulling me down. I drew back my cock, still aching and throbbing from Anupama's mouth, and slid slowly into her pussy, letting her feel every inch of my big dick stretching her pussy out. She whimpered and groaned, thighs squeezing about my waist.

It was such torture to fuck her so slowly. I wanted to pound her. To ream my dick over and over into her and cum. But I wanted my little sister to enjoy it. My hands slid down, gripping her ass as I drew back and drove in again.

"Yes, yes, yes, I love this cock. I love you, big brother."

"Love you, princess," I groaned, my strokes picking up a little speed. "You want to cum on my dick?"

"So badly."

"It's a great dick," Nidhhi groaned. "Ooh, yes, Nabha, I love it when you do that."

I thrust into my little sister's pussy a little harder, a little faster each time. Her flesh boiled around me. She was so hot. My dick wanted to erupt. My balls ached as they swung into her taint. She writhed and wiggled, bucking her slim hips to meet my thrusts, her moans singing through the room.

9723.jpg


The friction sent shivers through my body. I groaned, fighting the urge to pound her like a little slut. I wanted to make love to my Ananya. I held her body, turning us, laying her out across the couch so I could rest my weight on her small body.

"Yes," she moaned, hugging me with arms and legs. The couch cushions shifted beneath us as I made love to her. "Big brother, yes."

She nuzzled at my neck and collarbone, the difference in our heights made kissing hard. But I loved it. I held her as I drove over and over into her wet furnace. Her hard nipples rubbed on my chest. Her moans sang in my ears.

And then she came.

It was glorious feeling her tiny pussy spasming about my dick. My eighteen-year-old sister's cunt went wild. She milked my cock. She made me groan. Stars burst through my eyes. I shivered, thrusting harder and harder, burying into her pussy.

"Thank you, big brother," she moaned. "For being so wonderful. Love you!"

"Love you," I groaned, thrusting harder and harder, my dick aching. "I'm going to cum."

"Cum in me!" Her thighs latched on tight. "Flood me, big brother!"

"My princess!" I gasped as my cum erupted into her pussy.

The pleasure shot through me. The hot, powerful pulse of bliss fired through my body. I groaned as she squealed, her pussy massaging my dick. Eager for every drop of my cum splashing into her depths.

The rapture boiled through my mind. I glanced out at my other women, Anupama and Sara sixty-nining, Nidhhi's tits bouncing as she rode Nabha's face, Janhvi trembling in the corner, then back at Ananya, her face burning with pleasure.

Lesbian-69-1.gif


Fuck, I was lucky.

* * *
 
Back
Top