Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays - Page 128 - SexBaba

Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays

Janhvi

I trembled as Ananya and Cherry came. I so wanted to join in. This sucked so much. I could only tremble, my head stuck in the corner, and listen to them. My pussy was on fire. I wanted so badly to shove my hands down my pants and frig myself.

But then Cherry would be so angry with me. And I would have to go even longer before cumming. Before being spanked and humiliated. I wouldn't get to drink his piss for two weeks. It was so unfair. I didn't make her cry that much.

"Yes, yes, yes, lick my pussy, Dandy," groaned Nidhhi, clearly cumming on Nabha's mouth. So lucky. "Drink all my juices, you naughty slut."

"Oh, big brother, let me suck your cock clean of all my juices."

PicsArt_07-08-10.26.12.jpg


I licked my mouth.

"Damn, Princess, you are just hungry for my cock. Work that little tongue up and down my cock. Clean off all your cream."

"I taste so good."

"You do," Nidhhi moaned. "Mmm, and that tight little tush. Look at her, Nabha. She's got Cherry's cum leaking out of her pussy and her asshole needs to be devoured."

"I get her pussy!" Nabha exclaimed.

"Fuck," Nidhhi groaned. "Ass for me then."

"My princess's ass tastes great," Cherry laughed and smacked flesh. Ananya squealed and giggled.

My butt-clenched in envy.

My oldest sister and her friend let out hungry moans. Then Ananya squealed again, this time throatier. In my mind's eye, I pictured Ananya kneeling before the couch while sitting on Nabha's face. Nidhhi was straddling her friend, their pussies tribbing together, as she parted Ananya's butt-cheeks to tongue her asshole.

"Oh, Nidhhi," gasped Ananya. "Oh, lick my asshole. Oh, my big sisters are wonderful. Mmm, Big Sister Nabha loves big brother's cum."

"So much," Nabha moaned.

It was pure torture. I bit my lip, trembling. My clit ached and throbbed. I could smell my tangy pussy juice through my panties and pants. I was so wet. I had never been so wet in my entire life. I could hear Nidhhi and Nabha devour Ananya's asshole and pussy. Cherry groaned, clearly loving it.

"Anupama!" Sara squealed, her voice muffled. They must be sixty-nining. "Oh, yes, Anupama!"

"Sara," my half-sister moaned. "Cum on my lips."

"Let's cum together!"

They both moaned. I shivered, picturing blonde Sara and dark-haired Anupama writhing on their sides, their heads buried between each other's thighs, licking, nuzzling, devouring each other's pussy juices. They would gush from their snatches, bathing each other's faces.

Shit, shit, shit. This was so unfair. Why did I have to be such a brat? Why did I have to insult Ananya? I should have insulted Sara. That wouldn't have made Cherry this angry and...

No. I couldn't be a brat at all. Master didn't want that. He wanted me to be a good slave. I just had to grit my teeth and--

"Yes!" squealed Ananya. "Finger my ass, Nidhhi. Oh, you're so wonderful. Oh, my god. I'm going to cum again. Big brother, they're both making me feel amazing."

22629563.gif


"Uh-huh," Cherry groaned. "Keep bathing my cock. Get me nice and wet with your cute mouth. I want to fuck someone's ass."

"Whose?" Ananya asked.

"You pick, princess!"

"Nabha! You fuck her ass, and I'll fist her pussy, big brother!"

Fist her pussy? I wanted that. My asshole clenched and tingled now, too. I wanted to be fucked up the ass by my half-brother and fisted by Ananya's tiny hand. I let out a whimper. I wanted to explode. I banged my head into the wall, fighting against the urge to be naughty. My hands gripped together so tightly.

Maybe I could...just for a moment. Cherry was so involved. Ananya moaned, cumming on Nabha and Nidhhi's mouth. No one would notice. Just a little scratch at my clit. Just for a moment. I could give myself a little relief.

And be a brat.

I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Look what Cherry left out," Sara said, her voice mischievous.

"Yes!" Anupama squealed.

"Oh, fuck," Cherry groaned. "Hurry up, Nabha, I want to fuck that ass while watching them."

What was going on? I wanted to look.

"Yes, yes, fuck my ass, Cherry," Nabha moaned. "And fist me, Ananya."

Nidhhi let out a throaty groan. "Oh, this will be good. Lick my pussy, Anupama, while you explode in rapture. I can testify to how amazing that is."

Amazing what was? I wanted to blurt out my questions, to scream out my frustration. This was torture.

Something loud hummed to life. A vibrator... No, the Hitachi **censored** massager.

"Oh, my god," Anupama screamed out, the wand massager humming at her pussy. She was so lucky. "Yes, yes, yes, yes! That's amazing. Holy shit, Sara. That's--"

Her words cut off into a muffled moan. "Just scream into my cunt and make me cum," purred Nidhhi. "Oh, Anupama, you are such a treasure. Our dad was a stud."

"Like Cherry," Nabha said, her voice throaty. "Yes, yes, yes, fuck my asshole, Cherry. Ream me and... Ananya, oh, that's amazing. Fist me as Cherry fucks me!"

(MyPornSnap.fun)_nabha-natesh-fake-ass-fucking-nude-sex-6.jpg


"Gladly," giggled Ananya.

I pounded my head against the wall again. Two weeks of this torture. I would never be a brat again. It wasn't worth being denied joining in the family fun. They were all moaning, gasping, loving each other as Cherry directed the orgy. They kept cumming, pleasure exploding through them. My mom came home and joined the fun. Then Aunt Shriya and Poonam. They were all fucking, sucking, writhing in passion.

It was an eternity of torment.

And I deserved it. I made the sweetest girl, my little sister, cry just so I could get attention. What type of horrible person did that? So I sucked up my horny frustration. I ignored my dripping pussy. I stood there as my thighs ached, my feet hurt, my back throbbed.

And I would keep enduring until my punishment was over. I would be a perfect slave just like my mom. No more being a brat. Cherry loved me in his own way. He would give me what I wanted. What I needed. He would spank me so hard that I would cum just from the pain. He would tie me up. He would humiliate me.

I just had to trust and love my Master.

* * *
 
Cherry

"Well, slave," I said, bursting into Janhvi's room. She had been sleeping by herself in the second house since her punishment, ostracized by the rest of the family. She did her chores, but no one really talked to her. She had spent a lot of time running to fight her desires and keep from thinking about her hot pussy.

She blinked, stirring from her blankets. "Slave?" Her eyes widened. "It's been two weeks?"

"It's been two weeks," I grinned. "And I have to pee so badly."

Janhvi flew out of her covers. She wore pajama bottoms and a spaghetti strapped tank top. Both were a pale lilac color that looked so fetching on her slim, athletic body. She fell to her knees before me and yanked down my sweatpants.

I didn't sleep in sweatpants, but it was October now and getting cold outside. I woke up early this morning, bursting with pee, eager for Janhvi. So I slipped out of the master bedroom next door, leaving Anupama and her mother cuddled together. I was just so eager to piss in Janhvi's mouth.

I had missed pissing in her mouth. I had missed spanking her, humiliating her, fucking. But I was strong. I had to make sure she learned her lesson. I didn't want her to ever make Ananya or someone else in this family cry because she wanted to be a selfish brat.

She grabbed my dick, bringing it to her lips. I was half-hard, the tip aching. My bladder was so full. I drank far too much water before bed last night. I smiled as I stared down at her, her lips wrapping about my cock, eager for humiliation.

janhvi-kapoor-nude-boobs-photos-hd-hindi-actress-sex-667x1000.jpg


"Are you ever going to be a brat again?"

She shook her head.

"Promise?"

She nodded her head and moaned. I saw it in her eyes. She understood what she had done. She had apologized a few times to Ananya.

"Good."

I relaxed my bladder. I groaned as my piss splashed into Janhvi's mouth. She shivered, swallowing hard, her eyes going glossy with her arousal. I shivered. It felt wonderful pissing in her mouth. It was so hot having a slave who would do this. I savored it.

But I had so much piss it overflowed her mouth. So much streamed in that she couldn't swallow it fast enough. It dribbled down her cheeks. She squeezed her eyes shut, squirming, moaning. She drank down as much as she could.

"Fuck, you're just a filthy, nasty pee-slut," I growled. "A piece of absolute shit, Janhvi. God, you are disgusting. You love it."

She trembled, thighs squeezing together.

"I bet you want to masturbate right now."

She moaned so loudly.

"Do it! Frig that filthy cunt while you drink my pee."

Such joy burst to life in her eyes as her right hand shoved down to her pajama bottoms. She didn't even shove beneath them. She rubbed her cunt through her clothing, gulping down the last bit of my pee. Her tongue swirled around the tip, gathering the drops clinging on the slit, and came so hard.

My dick throbbed in her mouth as she screamed around my cock. I leaned my head back, fists clenched. She sucked so hard as she came. My balls ached as she bobbed her mouth. She had her piss, and now she wanted her cum. And I wanted to give it to her.

The door burst open. "Cherry!"

Sara stood there, wearing a jacket over her naked body. She held something in her hand. It was white and long, tapering to a narrower end at one end. She held it up. I frowned, staring at a little display with a pink line across...

"Holy shit!" I gasped, my heart almost stopping. My cock erupted into Janhvi's hungry mouth.

leah-gotti-jason-brown-1.jpg


"I'm pregnant!" Sara squealed and threw her arms around my neck, kissing me hard.



To be continued...
 
Man of the House Final Chapter: Bred by Our Brother

Cherry

Shock and pleasure shot through me, my cock unloading a final squirt of cum into Janhvi's hungry mouth as Sara kissed me and hugged me. My mind didn't want to work. I had one half-sister swallowing my cum, after swallowing my piss, and the other kissing me, hugging me, excited by the news she had just proclaimed.

I had just woken up. I had just cum hard.

I was going to be a father.

"Really?" I groaned, my hand still gripping Janhvi's short, black hair, her mouth sucking on my cock, drawing out the last bit of cum while she shuddered in orgasmic delight herself. Her two weeks abstaining from orgasms, her punishment for being a brat, was over.

Sara-Ali-Khan-3.md.jpg


"Yep," Sara said, her blonde hair bouncing about her shoulders as she stepped back, brandishing the pregnant test. The pink line was quite clear on the display. "Pink line makes me preggers."

"Holy shit," I groaned. I had told my women I wanted to breed them. It was so hot saying it as my cock pumped in them, and then to hear them beg for my seed, to be knocked up by their brother or son or nephew... "Fuck, that's wonderful."

"You don't sound like it's wonderful," Sara said, hands going to her hips, pulling the jacket she wore over her naked body tight against her torso.

"Just shocked. I mean... It's only been two-and-a-half weeks."

"You must have knocked me up almost right away," she grinned the nudged her shoulder into nine. "Missed my period two days ago. Pretty certain yesterday, but I thought I'd wait to see if I woke up bleeding before using the test."

I grimaced. I didn't need to hear about that.

"Wow," Janhvi said, popping her mouth off my dick. "That's wonderful, Mistress! I'm so jealous."

Sara looked down at Janhvi. "So, the two weeks is up?"

I nodded my head, still in a daze. I was going to be a father. Me. And with my half-sister. I stared at her, face framed by her blonde hair, such joy in her hazel eyes. She was thrilled about this. And there was something envious in Janhvi's tone.

"Well, brat," Sara said, grabbing her younger sister's short, black hair. "I really have to pee."

"Oh, yes, Mistress," Janhvi moaned, the humiliation slut eager to be degraded further. She got off on drinking piss and being spanked.

As Sara pulled Janhvi's head between her thighs, rubbing her shaved pussy on Janhvi's lips, Anupama burst into the room. "There you are, Cherry!"

Our half-sister--my father was a stud--rushed to me. She wore a beige jacket that fell down to her knees, her legs bare beneath. Her face was round, her glasses perched on her face. She also had contacts, but I liked her in the glasses. And she liked to make me happy. Publicly, she was my girlfriend.

50175a5eb6e7a14a6eea0241c638499d.jpg


And Sara's.

That caused no amount of gossip at our college.

And there, in her hand, was an identical pregnancy test with a pink line on it. "I'm pregnant, Cherry! You're going to be a daddy!"

My jaw dropped. Both of them? Questions shot through my mind about the logistics of the situation. How would we explain it to others? We were still in school. What if other members of the family were pregnant?

"Holy shit," I muttered again as Sara let out a wanton moan, her piss splashing into Janhvi's mouth.

"We'll be pregnant together," groaned Sara, pleasure fluttering across her face as she pissed in her younger sister's mouth.

Anupama was already throwing herself at me as she turned in shock to Sara. "You, too?" she gasped, her body crashing into mine. I hugged her out of reflex. This was...incredible. I knocked them both up. Dad had come close to knocking up Aunt Shruti and Mom at the same time. They gave birth to Sara and me a month apart. And Poonam, Anupama's mom, had her a month and a half later.

"Shit," I said, holding Anupama, staring at nothing as my mind struggled to work.

"He doesn't sound happy," Anupama said, glancing at Sara.

"He looks like we hit him in the head with a 2x4," giggled Sara. "Perv's been talking about breeding us for nearly three weeks, and now that he's done it, he's freaking out."

"Such a shock," Anupama said, nuzzling to me. "But don't worry. We're a family. We'll handle it."

"A family," I said, some of the shock wearing off. "We need to get the entire family together. We have to talk about this. Plan. Come up with stories. I mean, I can knock up Anupama, but Sara..."

"I'm your cousin," she said. Officially, Janhvi and Sara were my cousins, their "father" a deadbeat who ran out on my Aunt Shruti while she was pregnant with Janhvi. Being cousins was only slightly less incestuous than brother and sister.

And still illegal.

Sara shivered. "As much as I want you to lick me to orgasm, you filthy brat, we have a family meeting. Go get everyone up."

"Yes, Mistress," Janhvi said, hopping to her feet, trickles of yellow piss dribbling down her chin towards her neck. She didn't wipe them up as she charged off.

Then Sara threw herself at me, hugging Anupama and me both. I put my arm around her, holding both my pregnant women. My queen and my concubine. Two of the three women I loved-loved. I cared for all the women of my family, but Ananya, Sara, and Anupama were the three I thought of as my...wives. The others were my sex slaves or, in Nidhhi's case, the older sister I banged.

Like we were fuck-buddies.

Nabha, her girlfriend, was included in that. We were siblings with benefits. Of course, she understood she had to follow the rules while living in my house, and I hoped she would never leave the harem.

"So you're both pregnant," I said, still blinking. "It's really wonderful. I'm thrilled. It's just..."

"Reality is setting in," Sara said.

I nodded my head.

"Well, let's go talk to everyone. We have to figure this out." I took a deep breath. "I can't have you all pregnant at once."

* * *
 
Shriya

"The doctor will be with you in a few minutes," the nurse said as she slipped out of the exam room.

Sara, in her bra and panties, stretched out on the exam table, her hair in a tight braid draped over her shoulder. Her toes wiggled as she stared up at the ceiling, her hand rubbing on her stomach. It was her first prenatal checkup. It had been eight weeks since her last period, though you couldn't tell she was pregnant with that flat stomach.

"It's never a few minutes," Sara said. "Not with Dr. Wilson."

My sister snorted a laughter as she sat on the exam chair beside my son. A grin crossed Cherry's face as he stood up. He looked good in his t-shirt stretched over his muscular body, his jeans fitting snug, his cock bulging the front. "Well, we should find a way to pass the time."

"Oh, how, Sir?" I asked, shivering in delight.

"Slaves, suck your master's cock," Sara moaned, sitting up, rubbing her thighs together. "I'd join it, but..."

"Dr. Wilson might freak out if she finds a little extra inside you," Cherry grin. "Big perv."

Sara gave a wicked giggle as I rose from my seat, a shudder of excitement passing through me. This was so risky. We knew Dr. Wilson. Bernice had been the OB/Gyn to Shruti and me since I was pregnant with Nidhhi. Back then she was just opening her practice, only a few years older than us. I had seen her pregnant with her own children. I knew her.

And if she walked in on Shruti and me sucking my son's cock... It would be awkward.

But the thrill made it even more exciting. And I could tell that Cherry savored skirting the edge of discovery. He had relished his school learning that he was also dating Sara and had knocked both girls up. There were whispers about our family. Shruti had heard them. People wondered if he did other things with other members of the family.

It was so dangerous, but it made everything so much more exciting.

I fell to my knees before my son. He was so strong and hunky. My sister and I reached out, unzipping his jeans. I shuddered at the rasp. And then his cock popped out, so thick and hard, throbbing, needing to be serviced.

"Oh, suck his cock, you naughty slaves," moaned Sara, the exam table creaking. Was she masturbating?

I bet she was.

My sister and I pressed our faces together, her cheek so smooth on mine. My dyed-blonde hair merging with my sister's black as we attacked his cock. We had to hurry. We couldn't get caught. My pussy clenched at just the problems that would cause.

"That's it, you sluts," grinned Cherry as our tongues ran up the shaft of his cock to the throbbing tip. "Better hurry. You don't want to get us in trouble."

"No, Master," Shruti moaned.

"Mommy-slut wouldn't do that to her big, strong son."

"Then make me cum," he growled, hands seizing our hair. "Suck me."

"Yes, Sir," my sister and I moaned in unison.

lana-rhoades-jade-nile-tushy-threesome-blowjob.gif


I loved serving a man with my sister. I missed Chandu so much, but serving our son was the next best thing. Every few weeks, I dreamed of my husband. I liked to tell him about all the naughty things his son made me do.

My pussy aching, my sister and I licked the tip of his cock, swirling about his crown. His precum leaked out salty, coating our tongues and lips. We nuzzled at his cock, moaning, Shruti's hand stroking his dick, mine playing with his balls.

The exam table creaked more, the paper covering it, crinkling and tearing as Sara played with herself. She moaned, breathy and excited. I knew she watched us pleasure her brother, her man, her king.

I stared up at my strong son, loving the domination in his eyes. I loved sucking his cock with my sister. Our tongues danced over his cock, brushing, caressing each other. Our lips met, kissed around his cock. It was so naughty. Cherry groaned louder, loving our display.

A door opened outside. Footsteps padded down the hall. Was it coming to our room?

I engulfed the tip of Cherry's cock. My pussy clenched. I didn't panic. I didn't try and pull away. I was my son's slave. I would do anything. I would let him fuck me for all the world to see. To ram that wonderful cock into my pussy.

Thank god I was on the pill again and could enjoy my son in every way.

"Suck his cock, sister-slut," moaned Shruti as my cheeks hollowed. Her mouth moved down his shaft. "Make him cum into that slutty mouth. You want it. You're such a pathetic whore. You want to drink your son's cum."

"So pathetic, Aunt Shriya," groaned Sara. "Oh, yes. Suck him. Hurry before you're caught. You'll be spanked so hard if we're discovered."

"So hard," growled Cherry, his hand tightening in my hair.

I obeyed. I sucked my son's cock as hard as I could. My cheeks hollowed. My mouth bobbed. I slid my lips up and down his dick. I made as powerful a suction as I could. I made sure he enjoyed it. That he loved every second of my mouth loving his dick. Making him squirm and growl. Letting him feel the pleasure his Mommy-slut gave.

Pleasure crossed his face as I sucked and bobbed. My sister's lips found his balls, kissing and sucking on them. She moaned, loving them. I pulled my hand away, letting her have access as I took more and more of my son's cock.

"That's it, Mommy-slut," he growled, "swallow every inch of my cock. I want you gagging on it, whore."

"Yes," hissed Sara. "Gag on my man's cock. I want his cum shooting down your throat. He deserves it. He gave me a baby."

The table creaked louder. Sara must be frigging her pussy hard. I imagined her hand shoved into her sky-blue panties, rubbing hard at her pregnant pussy, fingers plunging into her hole. Her round breasts bouncing in her bra, moans escaping her clenched teeth as the pleasure built in her core.

My mouth sank down Cherry's cock. The crown brushed the back of my throat. I relaxed, taking more and more of his dick. I didn't have a gag reflex any longer. My son groaned as his cock slid down my gullet. I breathed through my nose as I worked farther and farther down his shaft. I pressed my lips into his wiry, dark pubic hair.

"Yes," he groaned.

p173903074.jpg


"You naughty sister-slut," Shruti moaned as she nuzzled at his balls. "Make him cum so hard."

"Better hurry," Cherry panted, pulling back on my hair, sliding my mouth up his cock.

And then he fucked my mouth.

I loved it. Shruti leaned back, moaning her encouragement as Cherry pounded my mouth. He thrust his cock in over and over, balls swinging, cracking into my chin. I savored it. My tongue swirled about the crown of his dick as he pounded me hard.

And then he ripped his cock out of my mouth and slammed it into Shruti's. My sister moaned, cheeks hollowing as she sucked his cock. He drove it down her throat. She took it like the slutty champ she was.

"Yes, yes, yes, fuck my sister's mouth. Ooh, my big, strong son is fucking her mouth. You have to cum down her throat."

Another door opened and closed. Footsteps echoing. Was it Dr. Wilson heading for our door?

"Hurry up and make him cum, Mom," moaned Sara. "You pathetic whore. Hurry. I'll spank you just as hard as Aunt Shriya."

"Yes," Cherry groaned, staring at the door.

The footsteps came nearer.

Cherry ripped his cock out of my sister's mouth, leaving her shuddering, saliva dribbling down her chin. I opened wide. Cherry rammed his dick down my gullet in a single thrust, his balls smacking against my chin.

The footsteps passed us.

I sucked hard as he drew back. My tongue caressed his dick. I stared up into his eyes--my son's dark, strong eyes--as he pounded me. His face twisted with pleasure, coming closer and closer to cumming.

Then he was fucking Shruti's mouth while I gasped for breath. My throat burned. He fucked us hard. Shruti gurgled on his cock, her lips forced into his pubic hair. The thwack of his balls cracked through the room, joining the wet plunge of Sara's fingers.

"Cum in their mouths, Cherry," Sara moaned. "Please, please, cum!"

"Yes," Cherry growled.

Door closed. Heels clicked. Not footsteps, heels. It was Dr. Bernice this time.

Cherry slammed his cock into my mouth and unloaded. "Take it, Mom. Fuck, you are such a slut."

His cum splashed into my mouth. He grunted with each one. The clicking heels came closer and closer. I swallowed his cum as fast as I could. Sara moaned her orgasm in the background, cumming on her fingers. I savored the flavor of my son's salty jizz.

He kept spurting, so excited.

The heels paused outside the door. A chart rustled.

She was about to walk in.

"Yes," groaned Cherry as the final blast of cum shot into me.

th


I swallowed and then stood. Shruti's hands already moving, zipping Cherry up. The door opened. I whirled, my face flushed, my pussy on fire. Cherry sat down in the chair. Shruti darted to her daughter's bed, grabbing Sara's right hand, sticky with the pregnant girl's juices.

"Sara," Dr. Bernice Wilson said, staring at her chart as she walked in. I licked my lips, tasted something salty.

I gathered it before she looked up.

"So...you're pregnant at nineteen?"

"Yep," Sara said, sounding proud.

"Okay," the doctor said, no judgment in her tone. "And it's been eight weeks since your last menstrual period?"

"Yep," Sara nodded, rubbing her stomach.

Dr. Wilson turned to my sister. "Shruti, it's nice to see you."

"You, too, Doctor," Shruti beamed. "We're all so happy for Sara."

Dr. Wilson looked around the room. "Oh, hi, Shriya, come to support your niece?"

I nodded my head.

"And is this young man the father?"

"I am," Cherry said. "Cherry."

The doctor blinked. "Your son, Shriya?"

I nodded, beaming at my son. "They've been in love since they were kids."

Dr. Wilson's eyes went unfocused. "They're...first cousins."

"It's perfectly legal" I added. "And studies show that there's little danger of genetic problems with first cousins. So long as they aren't double cousins." I tried not to smile. They were far closer than double cousins. Butt the genetic risks were low if you didn't have any major health problems in the family.

"Okay," Dr. Wilson said. "I try not to judge..." She blinked again, staring at Cherry and Sara. He moved to the table and took her left hand. Sara gave him a happy smile. The doctor shook her head. "Okay, let's... Exam, right? We're here to make sure that everything's healthy and..." Her words trailed off, and she shook her head again. "I mean, everything's going to be healthy, this is just a...precaution and..." She fanned her face. "Is it hot in here? You all look as flushed as I feel."

I giggled, still tasting my son's salty cum on my lips. "It's pretty hot in here."

* * *
 
Sara

"Oh, my god, I have to pee again," I groaned. I wanted to keep masturbating. It was so hot watching Ananya fist Nidhhi and Nabha. We were celebrating Cherry's birthday in style--an orgy for the whole family. He was fucking our moms in the other room, their moans echoing. And Anupama and her mother were having some quality time together.

I pulled my fingers out of my pussy. I just couldn't hold it in any longer.

I groaned as I stood up. At six months pregnant, my belly was round. My breasts were full and plump, my nipples darker than they used to be. I gained my feet, my bladder so full. My baby pressed on it as she shifted inside of me.

"Janhvi, get that bratty mouth over here."

"Yes, Mistress," Janhvi moaned, crawling across the room. She had a vibrating butt plug shoved up her ass, the hums muffled to a dull buzz. Her face was flushed as she fought against her orgasm.

"Yes, yes, yes, fist me," gaped Nabha, her hair flying as she sat on the couch next to Nidhhi. The pair both had their legs spread, arms around each other's shoulders, and Ananya's fists buried in their pussies.

My eighteen-year-old sister worked her fists faster and faster, pumping them in and out of the two twenty-year-olds' pussies. Ananya's cute ass wiggled, her brown pigtails bouncing as she put her whole body into the effort.

Janhvi reached me. She nuzzled her face into my pussy. I groaned as her hungry lips found my wet pussy. She nuzzled, licking through my folds until she found my urethra. I rubbed my stomach, leaned my head back, and groaned.

My piss flowed out of me into Janhvi's hungry mouth.

She moaned as she drank my piss. Her arms were locked about my hips, holding my ass. I shivered, eyes fluttering as the pleasure flowed out of me. The one nice thing about having to piss often was the three different mouths I had available to me to drink it--Janhvi, Mom, and Poonam.

"Oh, yes," I groaned, shivering at the delight of pissing in my bratty sister's mouth. "Oh, drink it all down."

Janhvi did, gulping noisily. I slid my hands up to my breasts, cupping them as the last drops of my piss dribbled into her mouth. I never had much piss though, since I had to go so frequently. I let out a sigh of relief.

Which turned into a groan as she licked through my folds.

"Oh, that's it," I purred, "put that mouth to good use. Drinking piss, licking pussy, and sucking cock is all that mouth's good for."

"And rimming ass," moaned Nabha, her breasts shaking, brushing Nidhhi's pillowy mounds. "Oh, my god, Ananya, you're going to make us cum."

"Yay," she moaned, pumping her fists faster and faster. "Cum, big sisters."

"Yes, cum on her fists."

Janhvi licked through my folds as I watched Nidhhi and Nabha writhe in passion. They turned their heads, lips meeting in a hot, passionate kiss. I shuddered, Janhvi's tongue probing into my pregnant pussy. She swirled through it. I looked down but couldn't see her, my round stomach blocking the view.

She attacked my pussy with such enthusiasm. Her tongue flew through my folds, licking, lapping, wanting me to cum hard on her mouth. And I wanted to experience that joy. I wanted to cum so hard on my bratty sister's mouth.

"Oh, yes, you filthy shit," I hissed. "Put that tongue to use. Make me cum on that dirty mouth. Ooh, you are so disgusting. You just drank my piss, Janhvi. What a fucking freak!"

Janhvi moaned into my pussy, tonguing me harder. Her fingers bit into my ass. I shivered, the pleasure flowing through me. I loved her. There were times over the last few year where I thought I hated the brat for how she behaved.

Now I was so glad she was my sex slave sister.

The pleasure built in me as I watched Nabha and Nidhhi cum on Ananya's fists. Their juices gushed around her arms. She was so happy as she drove her fists so deep into their pussies. The pair both bucked and squirmed, crying out Ananya's name.

(MyPornSnap.fun)_nabha-natesh-nude.jpg


Full-Nude-Actress-Nidhhi-Agerwal-touching-her-pussy-bollywood-casting-couch.jpg


"You did so good, cupcake," I moaned. "Oh, you made our big sisters cum so hard."

"I did," Ananya beamed, pulling her fists out. Pussy juices soaked her almost up to her elbows. She turned around, licking at both her hands, savoring the flavors of both girls while they kissed each other hard.

I shivered, licking my lips. I pushed Janhvi away, my eyes locked on Ananya's girlish, shaved slit. She still had such a tight pussy. With her almost nonexistent breasts and slim body, she looked so young. So innocent as she happily licked her wrists.

I went to her, falling to my knees before my little sister, and buried my face into her fresh cunt. I rubbed my lips on her shaved snatch, feeling her heat, and then licked through her folds, my own pussy clenching.

"Oh, big sister," she gasped, leaning back against the couch, her eyes fluttering behind her glasses.

And then Janhvi grabbed my ass and buried her mouth back into my pussy. She licked me harder. I shivered, groaning into Ananya's pussy. My orgasm built faster and faster. I trembled, my tongue swirling around Ananya's little clit.

Janhvi found mine. She sucked hard.

I came. My pregnant pussy exploded. I shivered, my pregnant belly rubbing into my legs. I moaned into Ananya's pussy, sucking so hard on her clit. My cunt spasmed. Juices gushed out into Janhvi's hungry mouth.

"Yes, yes, yes," Ananya moaned, humping against me. "Oh, big sister. You're so wonderful. I love you so much!"

I couldn't answer. Too much pleasure shot through me. And I was having too much fun sucking on her little clit. I batted it with my tongue as the rapture rushed through my body. Janhvi jammed her tongue into my pregnant snatch, licking up my juices as I trembled and groaned.

Ananya grabbed my blonde curls with her pussy stained hands. She humped against my mouth. Her small tits jiggling, cute nipples so hard. Her back arched. And then she let out a shuddering moan, her fresh juices flooding her mouth.

Ananya-Pandey-showing-ass-cheeks-licking.md.jpg


"Damn, this is one hot birthday party," Janhvi moaned behind me. "Mmm, I love it. May I cum, Mistress? The butt plug is driving me wild."

"Sure," I panted, shivering, staring up at Ananya's cute lips as she shuddered, her orgasm shooting through her. I leaned up and kissed her hard while Janhvi moaned her orgasm behind us.

Jhanvi-kapoor-Nude-Fakes-1.jpg


I loved our family so much. I couldn't wait for the day my daughter was eighteen and ready to have her cherry popped by her daddy. What a beautiful day that would be. And Anupama's daughter would be right next to her, trembling with excitement.

* * *
 
Cherry

"I am so horny," Anupama moaned as she lay stretched out on my bed. Sometimes, it hit me that my bed used to be my parent's bed. Even after nine months of being in charge of the harem, of sleeping in here with a different pair of my women each night, I still found it weird. "The closer my due date gets, the hornier I am."

"I know," Sara groaned, cuddling into Anupama from behind, her round stomach pressed into Anupama's back.

They looked so hot. My twenty-year-old sisters, both pregnant with my babys.

"Come fuck us, Cherry," moaned Anupama. "I need a hard cock in me. I've been so horny all day. And you were gone."

"Working at the drugstore," Cherry shrugged. "Baby's cost money. Have to pay off the nursery renovation."

"And fucking Janhvi in the stockroom is such hard work," Sara giggled. "How many times did you slip off to fuck her in the ass."

"A few," I grinned, stroking my hard cock. "She was teasing me. She kept bending over and flashing that thong she's wearing. And, damn, but her ass has gotten gorgeous the last few months."

PicsArt_08-06-10.58.42.jpg


"Come fuck your pregnant sisters," Sara said, her hand sliding down Anupama's stomach to the thick bush. "She's so wet for you."

I moved to the bed, Sara reaching for my dick over Anupama's body, her pregnant stomach rubbing on our half-sister's arm. I groaned as she stroked me. Then her tongue flicked out, gathering the drop of precum beading my dick's crown.

"Get on your back so we can love you," Sara said.

I arched an eyebrow at her.

"Please, Sir," she said, a big grin on her face. "Follow your lowly, submissive sister's advice and get your butt on the bed."

"If you weren't so pregnant..."

She giggled. "I love you, too."

I spread out on the bed, Sara stroking my dick. Both pregnant girls moved, awkwardly, around the bed. Anupama slid closer, stroking my muscular chest, playing with my chest hairs. Her breasts, like Sara's, had grown rounder, plumper, her nipples fatter and darker brown. I reached out, tweaking one. Her milk was coming in. Both were due any day now.

I pulled on her nipple. Anupama didn't resist, leaning over so her breasts dangled over my mouth. I latched onto a fat nub, bringing a moan from my sister's lips.

Her milk squirted into my mouth. The sweet, creamy delight made me shiver. I gulped it down and suckled again while Sara nuzzled at my balls. Her hand stroked my cock, her tongue lathing my nuts, sending delicious shivers through me.

"Oh, Cherry, yes," moaned Anupama. "Oh, it's so hot to nurse you. Ooh, yes."

I suckled harder. I loved how her milk squirted into my mouth. I swirled the delicious drink around with my tongue. It was sweeter than cow's milk, with an almost melony flavor, like cantaloupe. I gulped it down and suckled again and again, hungry for every drop of my sister's milk.

anupama-parameswaran-navel-xxx-nude-photos-hq.jpg


My hand slid down her body, rubbing at her pregnant belly. I reached for her pussy. Her thick bush caressed my hands. I liked my women shaved, except for Anupama and her mother.

"Cherry!" she moaned as I penetrated her hot snatch.

I pumped my fingers in and out of her cunt, suckling from her breasts. I savored her milk. The cream flowed down my throat. It was wonderful. Delicious. I gulped it down, my cock throbbing as Sara's thumb ran over the crown, massaging the tip. Her mouth sucked at my balls and her eyes peeked out on either side of my shaft, staring up at me.

"Mmm, drink all her milk," Sara moaned. "Such a perv."

I moaned a "yes" around Anupama's nipple while she giggled, her pussy clenching on my fingers.

I plunged them in slowly, teasing her, savoring her tight, pregnant snatch. I probed in as deep as I could reach, my cock aching and throbbing. Sara's tongue climbed my dick, caressing the shaft, nearing the pinnacle.

And swirled her tongue around the crown. It felt better than her fingers. So wet and delicious. I groaned, shivering. I suckled as hard as I could, emptying the last of the milk from Anupama's tit. Luckily, she had another one.

Anupama shifted her body, her breasts sliding across my face, and I latched onto her fresh nipple. I suckled hard, pumping my fingers faster now. She moaned and shifted, staring down at me as I nursed. Pleasure crossed her face, moans escaping her lips.

"Oh, Cherry, yes," she groaned. "You're stirring up my cauldron. Ooh, yes."

"Mmm, make her cum," Sara purred before she engulfed my dick.

I groaned loudly about Anupama's nub, gulping down her milk as fast as I could. Warm, wet pleasure engulfed my dick. Sara's mouth bobbed on it. She sucked hard, working her mouth up and down, her tongue swirling about the shaft, teasing me. She moaned, the humming vibration racing down to my balls.

My fingers pumped faster and faster into Anupama's pussy. The pleasure built and built, driving me wild. I wanted to cum. My balls ached and tingled. I had to explode, to release all the cum I could into Sara's mouth.

But I wanted to save it for my girls' pussies. I wanted to cum in one of them.

My thumb ran across Anupama's clit. I massaged the bud. Her pussy tightened on my plunging fingers. And then her moans exploded from her lips. Her snatch spasmed. Her orgasm shivered through her body.

"Yes, yes, yes, Cherry," she moaned. "Oh, you're so wonderful."

"Mmm, he is," Sara moaned, her mouth popping off my dick. "And he's all hard and ready for you, sweet sister. Park that pregnant cunt right on his dick."

"Yes," gasped Anupama, sitting up, her nipple popping out of my mouth.

The pair moved around me, waddling awkwardly as they crawled, their pregnant bellies swinging beneath them. Anupama reached my cock. She straddled my waist. I grinned as she grasped my cock, bringing it to her pussy. She swabbed it up and down her pussy. I groaned, my dick aching and throbbing as her hot folds caressed my dick.

And then she sank down my cock.

"Yes," Anupama moaned, her round belly and tits both jiggling as she took every inch of my shaft.

"Fuck," I grunted, her tight, hot pussy engulfing my dick. I savored my half-sister's cunt, loving the pleasure crossing her round face, her black hair falling loose about her shoulders.

"Give him a good ride," grinned Sara.

"You, too," Anupama moaned, sliding her pussy up my cock, her hips swirling.

Sara laughed and threw her left leg over my head, straddling me. Her shaved, pregnant pussy glistened with her juices. I seized her hips, pulling her down hungrily to my lips. Pussy cream was the best follow-up after breast milk.

My tongue lapped through Sara's sweet pussy. My first woman. The girl I had loved all my life. She was mine. The fact I got to have two other loves and a harem of women with her blessing was just amazing. All thanks to listening to the dream of my dad.

Damn, I wish he was here to see this.

And then the feel of Anupama's pussy sliding up and down my cock and my other sister's hot cunt grinding on my face drove those thoughts from my mind. I licked through Sara's snatch, sliding through her folds, drinking her juices as they trickled out of her and into my eager mouth.

"Did Cherry leave me any milk?" Sara moaned, shifting on me.

"He did," Anupama moaned. "Other breast."

Her pussy tightened on my cock as Sara suckled. I groaned into my sister's pussy, sweeping through her folds as Anupama rode up and down my cock. I pictured Sara nursing from Anupama's round breasts, their pregnant bellies rubbing together.

Anupama_Parameswaran_PicsArt_03-17-01.54.45-01cc28dbf3b64e17d7.jpg


It was a hot image. My balls already boiled. I focused on licking and nuzzling Sara's pussy. I couldn't cum yet. I had to hold off. I had to make sure Anupama came on my dick first. But it was so hard when I had two pregnant sisters, one nursing from the other.

"Oh, you taste good," Sara moaned. "But Cherry only left me a mouthful."

"Just so selfish," I grunted between licks of her sweet pussy.

"He is," Anupama moaned, her pussy clenching on my dick as she slid up it, sending hot pleasure shivering through my body. "But I get your milk all to myself, Sara."

The feel of Anupama's pussy changed as she leaned forward. My cock rubbed along the back of her pussy wall. She groaned, now nuzzling at Sara's tits. My blonde sister gasped, grinding her pussy on my face, as Anupama noisily suckled.

"Yes, yes, yes, nurse from my tits," groaned Sara. "Oh, I have such a sexy girlfriend! Mmm, every girl should date her pregnant sister."

"Yes," I panted, my balls aching.

This was too much. I focused on licking Sara's pussy, exploring her folds, but hearing Anupama suckle from Sara's breasts, drinking her milk while riding my cock, made my balls unleash. I gripped Sara's thighs hard, fighting the urge.

She squirmed on my mouth, grinding her hot clit against my lips. I groaned, sucking on her nub. I nibbled on chewed as she squirmed more and more on my body. My dick throbbed in the sweet embrace of Anupama's pussy.

"Oh, give me a taste, Anupama," panted Sara. "Let me taste my breast milk."

And then they were kissing. And I knew Anupama had a mouthful of Sara's breast milk. They were snowballing it back and forth like they did with my cum. I sucked so hard on Sara's clit, my nose pressed into her pussy's folds. She squirmed hard on me. I could hardly breathe. My balls boiled.

I couldn't hold back.

My cum erupted into Anupama's pregnant pussy. I groaned about Sara's clit as blast after blast of my jizz spurted into Anupama's snatch. My legs spasmed. Every shot of spunk fired pleasure through my body. The rapture slammed into my mind.

Stars burst across my vision. I came so damned hard. My entire body convulsed with each blast.

"Yes, yes, yes," Sara moaned, her pussy gushing juices as she came.

"Oh, Cherry," gasped Anupama. "Cum in me. I love your jizz in me. I... I... Yes!"

Just as my cock spurted a final time, her pussy went wild about my dick. My crown, so sensitive after cumming, ached in her silky depths. More pleasure rippled through me. I licked through Sara's pussy, drinking her juices and savoring this moment. It was wonderful. I was so close with them. I wish Ananya was here.

I wish she was pregnant.

Maybe next year, I would breed her. And them Mom and Aunt Shruti and Poonam. Nidhhi and Nabha had to be pregnant at the same time. And then Janhvi would be last. She would get off on it, being forced to be the last one bred, watching every other woman in the family have the joy of having my child.

"Cherry," groaned Sara, her voice throaty. "Oh, Cherry..."

"Cum hard," I grinned.

Anupama's pussy clenched on my dick. "Umm..." She shivered. "Oh, my, I think..."

"Yeah," Sara nodded.

I beamed. "I made you both cum hard."

"Too hard," groaned Sara. "Dr. Wilson mentioned orgasms could trigger labor as you near your due date and... Oh... Yep."

I blinked as Sara lifted her pussy off of my face. Anupama's still clenched on my dick. "What are you two saying?"

"Um, I think we should go to the hospital," Anupama said, her eyes wide.

"What?" My eyes went wide. "No, no. You're both not due for a few more days."

"You were too much of a stud," laughed Sara as she climbed off the bed. "Our babys can't wait to meet you and..."

Juices flooded down her thighs.

"Well, my water broke." She giggled again, though there was a bit of pain in her voice. "Good thing I got off your face."

"What?" I blinked again. This really could not be happening. "Shit, let's go. What are you still doing on my cock, Anupama?"

"Savoring it," she groaned.

* * *
 
Shriya

I smiled as I walked into the hospital room. Anupama and Sara had delivered within an hour of each other, five hours of labor for Sara, six for Anupama, and they were both now sharing the same room. It was pure chance that the hospital put them together. They both were on their beds, lying on their sides, staring at Cherry as he sat between them.

He held two pink-wrapped bundles in his arms, staring at them with such awe in his eyes, such love.

It hit me then. He looked just like Chandu had on the day of Nidhhi's birth, right down to the look on his face. My son's arms trembled as he held both his daughters with care. Tears fell down my cheeks. The rest of the family moved in around us, his sisters gushing over the babies.

Shruti hugged me from behind, her head on my shoulders. "Oh, god, Shriya..."

"I know," I said, my voice as choked as hers. "I wish he was here so badly to see this. To see the man Cherry's become."

Shruti didn't answer.

"Sometimes, I dream about him. And we talk. I tell him what he's missing. He's so excited about it."

"That's good," Shruti whispered. "He must be so happy."

"I think so."

47839056.cms


The rest of the family moved in. Ananya looked so cute as she leaned in, her pigtails falling off her shoulders. Janhvi bounced with excitement. Nidhhi and Nabha held each other, their heads leaned close, and I bet they imagined the day Cherry held their children like that. Poonam sat down on the side of Anupama's bed, smiling at her daughter and her new grandchild.

The door opened and Dr. Wilson entered, her hair bouncing about her shoulders. I sniffed back more tears as she studied the chart. She wore green hospital scrubs but looked refreshed even after spending hours delivering Sara's baby.

"Okay, Sara, how are you...?" Her words dropped off as she stared at Cherry holding not one but two pink bundles. She glanced at the other bed, seeing Anupama staring adoringly at him. "Wait, what?"

"That's Anupama," I told her. "Cherry and Sara's girlfriend. It's all very modern and progressive, you see."

"What?" the doctor blinked.

"She had Cherry's child, too. They conceived very close together and went into labor at the same time."

"Cherry's fault," Sara said with a big, if weary, grin on her face.

"But...but..." The doctor looked around. "He impregnated two girls? At the same time?"

"Uh-huh," I said.

"And no one cares?" the doctor asked.

"Nope."

Her jaw dropped. Then Janhvi, casually, said, "It's three girls now."

Everyone looked at the precocious nineteen-year-old. She had grown larger breasts over the year, and they strained the tight tank top she wore. She was well on her way to having tits the size of Nidhhi or my sister, Shruti.

"What?" Cherry asked.

"You're going to be a daddy again," Janhvi giggled. "You knocked up both your cousins. Isn't he a stud, Dr. Wilson?"

janhvi-kapoor-enjoying-sunset.jpg


"I...uh... I'll come back... You all want to...to visit." The doctor swallowed and retreated from the room.

Cherry stared at Janhvi who just put on the biggest, the most innocent, and the brattiest grin ever. "I sometimes forget to take my birth control pills. But I double up the next day whenever I forgot though. I thought it was okay"

"It doesn't work that way," Poonam groaned. "You have to take the pill every day for it to be effective."

"Guess so," Janhvi shrugged, her hands rubbing her tummy.

"You are in trouble," Cherry growled, not buying her "forgetfulness" for a moment. Well, Janhvi had gone nine months without being a brat.

And then one of the infants cooed. Cherry had turned his attention to his daughters, joy lighting upon his face. I sighed. They were my granddaughters. Chandu's granddaughters. I smiled, feeling so happy as I stared at our family. It would grow larger bit by bit. We would all be so close, held together by the young man grinning at his newborn daughters.

More tears fell. I knew Chandu must be so happy right now. I hoped I dreamed of him tonight. I had a lot to tell him.

THE-END
 
#Lesbian Lust : Chapter 1

Kajal glanced around the room trying desperately to gather her thoughts. She couldn't remember going to bed and for a few seconds she had no idea where she was. Slowly it came back as she stared, somewhat disoriented across the hotel room. Kajal was attending a three day teacher's conference and her head pounded as she pulled herself up, leaning against the headboard of her bed. Westin Hotels might think it a heavenly bed but Kajal's whole body ached, particularly her head, which was throbbing.

She thought briefly about opening the curtain to let light into the room, but thought better of it with the dull throbbing behind her eyes. She wasn't normally a drinker and really couldn't remember much about the prior evening. After the banquet, she recalled going downstairs to the bar with some fellow teachers from back home. They had all had a few drinks and she remembered talking with some of the other women there but not much after that.

2021103119444177_1.jpg


As she pulled herself out of bed, she saw that she was completely naked. But more startling to her was her pussy was shaved completely bare. While Kajal trimmed her bush, she didn't shave it. She stared at her smooth pussy and tried to recall what she had done.

Kajal was of punjabi descent and had long dark black hair and a dark bush to match. Her skin, a light honey color, showed no signs of the pubes that once adorned the top of her vagina.

Her pussy seemed sore. A feeling she sometimes felt after a long bout of lovemaking with her boyfriend Kanna. She and Kanna had dated for nine years and had recently begun discussing marriage. Kajal was a sixth grade teacher and working with the kids often made her think of when she too might begin her family.

Kajal-Aggarwal-nude-fake-33-of-117.jpg


Kajal stopped to glance into the mirror, her long hair slightly disheveled, as it teased her face. Almost thirty now, she worked hard at the gym to keep her body in shape. At 5'6 she was a bit taller than most of her girlfriends, but her 36B breasts filled out her frame nicely. Kanna though liked her shapely ass most of all. He loved it when she ground it back into his hard cock when they would spoon or make love doggie style.

Kajal.jpg


As she moved slowly into the bathroom she spied the glasses on the table by the window. Three glasses filled at a variety of levels with an empty bottle of Merlot on the floor. There were traces of lipstick on one of the glasses, which really made her think, as she wasn't wearing any herself the previous evening.

She thought perhaps it might be her friend Samantha. Samantha had been with her the night before. But she couldn't recall Samantha wearing lipstick either. Well, at any rate, Samantha could certainly fill in the blanks.

The hot water felt great as it ran down Kajal's curvaceous body. She held her head directly under the shower spout as it pulsated on the back of her neck and back. Her head felt better already as the water beat down, running down her body. She took a handful of shampoo and rubbed it into her scalp. As her fingers traced her skin, rubbing the soap into her chest, under her arms, she ran her soft hands over her breasts. It was then she noticed the tenderness of her nipples.

She stopped again trying hard to recall what had happened the night before. Kajal was far from promiscuous. Kanna was only her third lover and she would never cheat on him. Yet, she knew that familiar feeling. The feeling she got after he sucked on her nipples for long periods of time.

Kajal-Aggarwal-nude-fake-gallery-400x600.jpg


She rinsed off and stepped out of the shower. She dressed and finished getting ready and then packed hurriedly to meet Samantha in the lobby downstairs. That much she remembered. They had planned on meeting at eleven to drive back home. She picked up her clothing from the previous evening. Her heels in different locations around the room. Her dress in a pile by the table in the corner along with her bra. As she looked around, she didn't see her panties.

She looked under the bed, perhaps she had kicked them under by accident. She went through the dresser drawers and looked behind furniture. Damn! That was a favorite pair but they were nowhere to be found. She put the last garments in her bag and took one inspection look around the room.

Samantha was already downstairs settling her bill. The valet pulled their car around and it was back home for the two as they headed out of town.

e0c6b-actresssamanthalatestphotosinjeansatlivlifehospitaljoinhandstoworkeventcelebsnext0014.jpg


"Samantha, what time did we turn in last night?" Kajal inquired, hoping her friend could provide the missing pieces from the evening.

"I have no idea what time you got in. I left you at the bar. You were really having a large time," she trailed off as she concentrated on the traffic which began merging into her lane.

"I must have. I don't recall much," Kajal sighed. "I don't normally do that. I'm not sure what got into me," she added.

"The tequila shooters...that's what got into you," Samantha laughed.

"I don't really remember that," she shot back "You and I were doing tequila shooters?" Kajal inquired.

"No, I don't do tequila. That stuff rocks my world. I got sick and haven't touched it since. You and Tamanna started that," she responded.

Kajal thought back. She vaguely remembered meeting two women, one about 5 years younger, and 3 years older . She didn't want to admit to Samantha she couldn't remember anything about the evening but it was so blurry.

"So what time did you leave us?" Kajal asked, hoping she would fill in some more blanks.

"I left about 11:30 and you three were still going strong. When you started talking about going out, I knew I couldn't hang," Samantha added.

Kajal wondered to herself. Did they go out? Did she take somebody back to her room? Surely not, but that would explain why she felt so sore today. The lipstick on the glass...it must have been Tamanna's or the other woman's. But who were they? Everything was too hazy.

Kajal decided to drop the subject and catch a nap. She was feeling a little better but she still had a nagging headache even after taking a couple of Advil. She knew she ought to stay awake and keep Samantha company for the short ride home but felt the quick five or ten minute catnap might do her good.

Samantha taught fourth grade, and like Kajal, was single. She was three years younger and pretty. She was in her first year at the school and the two had become instant friends. Samantha had light blonde hair, dark brown eyes and stood only five foot four without heels.While both were very take charge women in the classroom, they tended to be much more reserved around their peers.

samantha-latest-images-in-pink.jpg


Six weeks later, the memories of the conference had all but faded from Kajal's thoughts. School was letting out for a week long break and it couldn't come at a better time. She was exhausted and was just packing up the last of her papers. The kids were long gone from the class when her cell phone rang from a private number.

"Good afternoon sweets, how are you doing?" asked the voice which seemed slightly familiar.

Sweets she thought to herself, who would call her that? Wrong number perhaps? "Fine, who is this?" Kajal responded, trying to recognize the voice.

"Tamanna...., remember? We met a few weeks ago at your conference," the voice on the other end answered back.

tamanna_hot_photo_gallery_2505121201_009.jpg


Kajal was trying to recall Tamanna. The two women, one she thought. Both were very pretty but the memories were so blurred.

"Sure," Kajal shot back, hoping Tamanna would give her more clues.

"Anushka and I had a ball with you and hoped we could get together again, maybe tonight," Tamanna informed her. "You had indicated a few weeks ago this might be the time for your break...right?"

Kajal was searching her brain, trying to piece that evening together. There was something about it though, something that set her guard off. She couldn't put her finger on it but she knew she felt uncomfortable.

"Thanks, that would be fun, but I can't tonight," Kajal answered back.

"Are you sure we can't change your mind? We would really love to see you," Tamanna said back, a sense of urgency in her voice.

There was something about it. Something she couldn't quite piece together. She remembered the three of them. They had gone up to her room, but she couldn't remember. Everything was so hazy.

There was a pause on the other end of the phone, a slight uncomfortable tension before Tamanna's voice broke the silence. "You're in your classroom right?" Tamanna asked seemingly knowing the answer before she asked it.

"Yes," Kajal responded. "Why?"

"Are you at your desk?" Tamanna asked.

Kajal was standing a few feet away staring at the solid oak desk. "Close enough, why? What's this about?"

"In your top right hand drawer is a brown manila envelope. There's a flash drive in it. Stick the drive in your computer and don't worry. It's not a virus or anything. Just something you should see." Tamanna's words sent a chill down her spine. What could it be?

Kajal pulled the drawer open and sure enough, there was a small clasp envelope lying on top of other items Kajal had placed there earlier in the morning. She opened up the envelope that was both sealed and clasped together finding a small black flash drive. She pushed it into the side portal of the laptop activating the drive.

untitled-design-14-13-16486331693x2.png


"Do you have it?" Tamanna's voice inquired from the other end of the phone. Kajal was startled at first, almost forgetting about the phone in her ear as the icon flashed on her desktop.

"Yes," came Kajal's almost inaudible response back.

"Open it. Open the drive," Tamanna instructed.

Kajal did as she asked as pictures began to appear on the screen in little tiles. Just small enough not to show detail but enough she could make out the hotel room. Kajal clicked on the first one which opened up large on the screen. It was a picture of her and another woman. The next showed them both kissing. She was kissing another woman!

Kajal couldn't believe what she was looking at. She had never been with a woman before and she had never kissed a woman, or actually thought about it, but here was picture after picture with another woman and her in various states of undress until Kajal was standing naked in her arms.

Sexy-Kajal-Aggarwal-Nude-3.jpg


There was a picture of Kajal leaning down and sucking on the woman's breast. Another of her on her knees as she pulled down the woman's panties. Kajal was transfixed. She couldn't believe the photos. It couldn't be her. Maybe it was photoshopped. There had to be an explanation - one that made sense of this!

But the more she looked, the more things seemed to come back to her. She remembered... a dense fog in her mind seemed to lift. It was almost like she was remembering a movie, a movie of someone else. But the more pictures she saw, the more she remembered.
 
There were photos of her with the woman and then there was another woman - a much younger woman. It was Tamanna. She remembered her. Tamanna pierced nipples with the little hoops that Kajal had pulled on with her tongue.

kajal.jpg


No, it couldn't have been her. This was all a bad dream. But here were the pictures. The last photo showed anushka fucking her with a strapon. Kajal's hands were shaking as she stared at the last photo on her computer.

"Kajal? Are you there?" came Tamanna's voice on the other end.

"What's this about? I don't understand. I don't remember this!" Kajal blurted back in the cell phone trying her best to deny what she was looking at. "That's not me. I wouldn't do that," tears polling in her eyes. She was scared, confused. There's no way she would ever do what she was looking at. Yet, there was no denying the pictures. Worse, she started remembering it. But it seemed like a dream, a really bad dream.

maxresdefault.jpg


"Meet me at the Vita Wine Bar. You know where that is? Five o'clock, be there," Tamanna's voice directed.

"I don't know where that is," Kajal shot back.

"MapQuest it...just be there," Tamanna snapped back.

"And if I don't show? Is this blackmail? Are you trying to blackmail me or something? What if I go to the cops?" Kajal tried to reason.

"And tell them what? You fucked two lesbians and they sent you pictures? I don't think so. I don't think you'll tell anybody. Nor do you want anyone to see what you're looking at now. You are at Vita at five. If not, you can kiss that teaching job goodbye."

There was silence on the other end of the phone. Kajal cut in screaming, almost hysterical, ranting about how she would say she was forced. It was all a lie when she looked at her phone to see that the call had ended.

She looked at the computer screen - the picture of her lying under the brunette's frame. Her own bronzed legs wrapped tightly around the other woman's, the strapon phallus visible as it disappeared between her thighs. Tears were streaming down her cheeks as she pulled the flash drive from the computer.

Kajal-Aggarwal-painful-sex-actress-spreading-her-leg-fake-images-1003x1024.jpg


"Hey, you want to go work out before you head home," a voice interrupted. Samantha had stuck her head into the classroom and saw her friend leaning over her desk, her face buried in her hands.

"You okay?" Samantha inquired, moving slowly into the room.

Kajal looked down at the computer making sure the photos had disappeared from the screen. "Yea, I'm fine. Just got some bad news...that's all," Kajal said back, trying to hide her face.

"Anything I can do?" her friend said back looking for words to console her.

"No, just something I have to take care of. It'll be okay," she said and then managed a half smile.

"Okay, but call me if you need someone to talk to," Samantha said back as she made a slow retreat from the classroom leaving Kajal to ponder how this could have happened.

Kajal found the wine bar without much trouble and took a seat outside. There were a couple of instances when she thought about leaving and calling Tamanna's bluff. But part of her wanted to know why? Why was this happening? How did it happen?

She recognized Tamanna the instant she walked up. She wanted to hate her for what she was doing. As much as she resented her, she took note of how pretty the girl was.

Photos-Tamannaah-Bhatia-snapped-in-Andheri-5.jpg


"Miss," Tamanna said in the direction of a young girl clearing a table, "Can we get two glasses of Merlot?" The young waitress acknowledged her order and Tamanna sat down in the chair across from Kajal.

"So, I know, you have tons of questions, perhaps the least of those is what's this all about?" Tamanna said looking directly into Kajal's angry eyes.

"That's an understatement," Kajal shot back angrily. "What did you two do, get me drunk or something? I mean, there's no way I'd ever do that. I don't even really remember it. And why? I'm no lesbian. I'm not interested in women or anything. What's this all about?" Kajal questioned. She felt her lip quiver as she thought about what she was saying, both on the verge of tears but angry at the same time.

The waitress set two glasses on the table as Tamanna started to answer her. "Take a sip and calm yourself first. I'll answer all your questions, right here, right now, but take a drink okay?" she said back, in a very soft, calm tone.

Kajal wanted to toss the glass in her face. She was so angry and her hatred was building at the thought of being taken advantage of. But she also wanted answers. Why did this happen? Why couldn't she remember it?

Kajal took a sip of her wine, and then back to her lips for another long gulp. Her nerves were frayed and perhaps she did need to settle down just a bit.

6ab66b855fa88c2617affd1084ef53a6.jpg


"You okay now?" Tamanna asked, a smile on her face. Her look was so disarming but Kajal didn't want to disarm. She wanted blood.

"Just get on with it. I gotta' go," Kajal shot back, again taking the Merlot to her lips while taking a drink.

"Well, you might find this very interesting, being a teacher and all. Years ago, studying dementia patients they discovered a section of the brain that seemed to be the last quadrant to be affected by the disease. That section was the one where we store our inhibitions. Remember when you were a little girl and you learned that bad word in school and you came home to mom and you repeated it," Tamanna explained.

Kajal looked on in wonder at what Tamanna was getting at. What did dementia patients have to do with what Tamanna and that other woman had done to her!

a2fd5fd67f08e7a7634441100630cb20--hd-wallpaper-wallpapers.jpg


Tamanna continued, "Mom was none too happy and she said never use that word again. It's a bad word. Well, you didn't get rid of it. You just stored it in that side of the brain. You stored all your bad thoughts there in a section you were sure to keep guarded."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Kajal shot at her.

"Look, sit back, enjoy your wine and listen," Tamanna responded. Kajal did as she was asked and the waitress seeing the nearly empty glasses brought another round and set them down.

"Anyway, it's that section where we store our information about what we shouldn't do or say. When we grow up our parents tell us what we're supposed to do, what we're supposed to like. Girls like boys and boys like girls. That's what's stored in the other part of our brain," Tamanna explained.

"This is bullshit. What's this got to do with me?" Kajal fumed, finishing off the glass and setting it aside.

"Well, bottom line, there's a drug, a narcotic, that taps into that section of the brain. That section which guards those inhibitions. Those things which lie dormant underneath. Things we might actually want to do if something didn't stop us and tell us it was wrong," she said.

Kajal's mind was racing. "Are you saying I was drugged? You drugged me?"

16038023839022.jpg


Tamanna sat back in her chair. She studied Kajal's face. "Yes sweets, we drugged you. Just like I did tonight," Tamanna trailed off.

Kajal was trying to register what she just said...tonight? What did she mean by tonight? She had just sat down. She hadn't done anything to her. But she did feel light headed. She had assumed it was the effects of her wine but now she wondered. She started to say something but her mouth didn't seem to move properly. She just stared back at Tamanna.

"You see, even now you're feeling it aren't ya' babe? I hated to do that again but I knew you weren't going to behave. Even now your mind is slipping, feeling far away. Your body feels warm, so good, almost floating, light. It's a wonderful feeling," Tamanna said very softly as she stretched her hand out and rested it down on Kajal's fingers. "Go ahead, give into it. Let it take you over. It feels so good, so very, very warm."

"The drug is something a girlfriend provided me. She's a therapist and uses it on her patients. It removes those inhibitions we discussed and leaves the patient open to suggestion. The only side effects are a slightly blurred recall of the events while under its effects," Tamanna added.

b929c474aad9b39bfea8371c58bc0d86.jpg


Kajal heard Tamanna but felt far away, almost like she was watching it happen rather than actually participating. "You see Angel, you've been selected, recruited perhaps is a better word. We're going to help you realize your potential. What you were meant to be. What you really want to be if you don't have some inhibition holding you back," Tamanna explained as she held Kajal's warm hand in hers.

"You will spend the next week with us. You will be trained, schooled on how to be one of us, a lesbian. Only Anushka and I will be the teachers. And when you go home, you'll understand and thank us. You'll be so happy. You'll see that all this was for your own good," Tamanna smiled looking at Kajal who seemed to be fully under the narcotic's spell now.

"Take out your phone doll. Get your phone out and tell your boyfriend Kanna that you're going out of town for a few days. Some girls from school are taking a trip and you need some time to yourself. Call him," she directed.

Kajal slowly, almost mechanically, reached into her purse. There was a small voice in the back of her mind, trying to shout out don't do it. Wake up! But she found herself pulling out the cell phone. She scanned the recent calls and hit send. Kanna's voice was soon on the other end.

4kajalaggarwalnaanmahaanallamoviestill.jpg


Kajal did exactly as Tamanna had instructed. She was going to the beach for a few days of rest and reflection after a hard semester at school and she needed some time away.

"You okay babe? You sound funny, something up?" Kanna asked.

"I'm fine. Just need time to recharge. See you when I get back. Love you," Kajal said, signing off as she had done so many times before.

"You too," was the voice on the other end before Kajal ended the call.

"Let's go," Tamanna said as she signaled the waitress over for the check. The waitress walked over and handed the bill to Tamanna.

"Is she gonna be okay?" the waitress inquired.

"Yea, and don't worry, no one will ever know. I promise. She'll never say anything about it," Tamanna assured her. "Anyway, I'll confess to her later that I did it."

sonarika-bhadoria-vishnu-film-muhurat16.jpg


"I know but I still feel uneasy about spiking drinks. Are you positive I can't get into trouble?" There was a short pause as the girl studied Kajal's face. "She is really pretty," the waitress said, looking into her eyes which seemed to focus on some object far away.

"Why don't you stop by this week? I'm sure Kajal would like to get to know you better.... and thank you personally for your help tonight," Tamanna smiled back at her.
 
Back
Top