My name is Trisha Shetty. I am twenty-seven years old and my career is at its peak. Supporting roles have turned into the ones people talk about. Awards have started coming. I live in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
One evening my manager called. Industrialist Veerappan wanted to meet me. He was forty-seven, one of the most powerful businessmen in the country, married young, and had one son, Brody, who was my age. He was looking for a bride for his son.
I went to his large residence. Veerappan was extremely tall, heavily built, and carried a solid presence. He spoke directly about his son’s marriage and asked about my work and my thoughts on family. I answered carefully. When I left, his presence stayed in my mind longer than I expected.
I was conflicted. Marriage had never been something I actively wanted. Sex was not the centre of my life. Yet Veerappan’s family offered money, fame, name, image, contacts and respect—security most people never touched. I also wanted to continue acting. I asked for time to speak with Brody.
At the second meeting Brody was polite but careful. Veerappan told me my career could continue after marriage. Still I hesitated.
I discussed everything with my parents. They were excited and insisted I accept. They said responsibility would come one day anyway. I asked for more time and conveyed it to Veerappan.
Finally I accepted. The scale of what the family offered was too large to ignore. I believed that even if difficulties came, Veerappan would not abandon me. I told my parents and then Veerappan. My only condition was that if any problem arose in the future, he must stand by me. He gave his word.
Veerappan’s family came formally to our house. The elders spoke the usual words of blessing. I began calling him Mama and his wife Atthai. Marriage preparations started at once. News channels and social media discussed the match. We shopped for jewellery and clothes. On the wedding day Brody tied the thaali around my neck. I became the daughter-in-law of Veerappan’s family. Elders blessed us. I thanked Mama and Atthai.
On the first night nothing happened between Brody and me. We simply slept. Sex had never been the most important thing for me.
The next days I returned to shooting. Brody left the country for a few weeks. I was busy and suspected nothing.
When my shooting ended and Brody returned, I suggested a honeymoon. He refused and scolded me. I cried and felt the first suspicion. A few days later I tried to come close to him. He pushed me away, shouted, and slapped me. I cried until I was empty and fell asleep exhausted.
The next morning I pretended everything was normal at breakfast. Atthai noticed I looked dull. I said it was only tiredness. In the afternoon I found Mama in the garden and confronted him about the two incidents. He asked me to sit and be patient, then told me the truth: Brody is gay.
The words struck me like a physical blow. Tears fell without control. Mama reminded me of his promise and said he would always stand by me. I told him I needed time to process it and left the garden.
Alone in my room I sat with the shock and anger. He had known before the marriage and still let it happen. Yet I could not simply leave. What would I tell my parents? What reason would I give the public? The family’s image would be damaged. The one solid thing I held was Mama’s promise. I decided to stay and use that promise as my protection. Physical needs were the least of my concerns right now. Security mattered more. I finally slept.
The next morning I went to Mama in the garden. I told him my disappointment and anger. He accepted the mistake. I reminded him of his promise and made three demands: I would stay forever under the protection of the family as DIL, I wanted a few assets in my name as compensation, and the entire matter must remain secret between us. He agreed to all three without hesitation. When he asked about a second marriage I told him that for the next few years I had no such thought. I was the daughter-in-law of this family and that was where I would stay.
Life slowly returned to a steady rhythm. I adjusted. The anger did not disappear completely, yet my respect for Mama grew because he had kept his word. When my parents called I told them I was living happily. This was my personal life and I chose what to share. Brody later apologised and said he would stand beside me at functions. Mama began showing steady care—asking about my work, making sure I was comfortable. I had wanted that kind of steady affection and protection. Now I was receiving it.
One evening the family decided to go on a tour for a few weeks. Mama stayed back for business. They asked me to join, but I had an advertisement shooting and declined. Only Mama and I remained in the large house. Neither of us knew then what the coming days would bring.
We lived quietly for several days. One morning I went to bathe and did not lock the door. Mama entered without knocking. I jerked and cried out. He apologised at once. I accepted it as an accident. As he turned to leave I knew he had seen my bare body. At the same moment I noticed the clear hardness at the front of his trousers. The sight stunned me. I forced the thought away. He is my father-in-law. It was only an accident. My own lack of intimacy must be making me imagine things. I finished bathing as if nothing had happened.
I returned to my usual routine and continued to treat Mama exactly as my father-in-law. I spoke to him normally. Yet the memory of his body stayed somewhere under the surface.
The next morning I heard weights from the gym. Mama was wearing only shorts, his upper body bare and covered in sweat. Even at forty-seven he looked solid. I stopped and said he still looked very fit. He asked if I thought forty-seven was already old. I answered lightly that it was not old, but not young either. We both smiled. My eyes moved over his chest and shoulders. A slow warmth spread through me. I knew it was wrong, yet the long absence of physical closeness made the feeling stronger. I let the thought stay for a few seconds, then forced myself to move away.
That night we sat opposite each other at dinner. Mama told me that Atthai is lesbian and has been that way for many years. They had physical relations only once, for formality, and Brody was born from that. He said he had managed here and there with other women, but he also lived with a long lack of real intimacy—the same way I did. I was surprised that he spoke so openly about my situation. We finished the meal in silence.
In my room his words kept returning. I felt sadness for the life he had described. The idea came quietly, then grew stronger. Both of us were living without physical closeness. I could not continue like this. If we turned toward each other, the need that troubled us both could be answered. I sat with the thought until it settled into a decision. I would allow myself to move closer to him.
The next morning I woke early and began cleaning the living room wearing only my bra and panty. Mama walked out wearing only a brief. The thick shape of his cock was clearly visible. Our eyes met. Today was the day.
He came behind me under the pretence of helping. His chest touched my back. Then I felt the hard length of his cock rub slowly against my panty. A soft groan left my mouth. He turned me around and kissed me deeply. I kissed him back. He pulled the brief down, unhooked my bra, and pushed my panty down until I stood naked. He laid me on the floor, positioned himself, and with one strong thrust pushed his thick cock inside me.
“Look at me,” he said. “Your Mama is going to take you now.”
“Yes, Mama… take your daughter-in-law.”
He moved with long, deep strokes. “You are so tight for your Mama. This pussy belongs to your father-in-law now.”
“Yes, Mama… fuck your DIL… use me…”
He kept his eyes locked on mine. “Tell me who is inside you.”
“My Mama… my father-in-law is inside me… your cock is so big, Mama… don’t stop…”
I came hard, then again. He buried himself fully and released thick ropes of cum deep inside me. He stayed inside and kissed my mouth, then my forehead. The first complete act between father-in-law and daughter-in-law had taken place.
I stayed on his lap afterward. We agreed the relationship would continue exactly as father-in-law and daughter-in-law. We went to the bathroom. Under the water he lifted one of my legs and entered me again.
“Hold on to your Mama.”
“My Mama… my father-in-law is fucking his DIL… your cock feels so good inside me, Mama… harder…”
“This pussy belongs to your father-in-law. Say it.”
“Yes, Mama… this pussy is yours… only for my FIL…”
I came again. He flooded me a second time.
Still naked we cooked a simple meal and fed each other. On the sofa he laid me back and entered me once more in missionary.
“Look at your Mama while he fucks you.”
“Yes, Mama… fuck your daughter-in-law… I love feeling my FIL so deep…”
“You were made to take your father-in-law’s cock.”
“It feels perfect, Mama… so thick… so deep… don’t stop fucking your DIL…”
I came. He released a third load inside me.
That night in the bedroom he entered me for the fourth time in missionary.
“Mama…!”
“Your father-in-law is inside you again. This is where you belong—under your Mama.”
“Yes… yes, Mama… fuck me… love me like this… your DIL is only for you…”
“You are my daughter-in-law… and I will keep filling you like this.”
“I’m yours, Mama… keep going… fill your DIL again…”
I came hard. He drove deep and pumped a fourth load into me. We stayed joined and fell asleep in that position.
In the following weeks we continued whenever we could. I missed my period. A home test came positive. I was carrying Mama’s child. He said he would stay beside me no matter what. We both knew the pregnancy had to stay hidden until we found a way out of the present situation.
From that day the thrill changed. Every time we touched, the knowledge that his child was already growing inside me made the danger sharper. What if someone found us now? What if they realised I was pregnant with my father-in-law’s baby while still wearing Brody’s thaali? The thought should have terrified me. Instead it sank lower, between my legs, and stayed there.
The family cancelled the rest of their tour and came back early. Our private time was broken. Mama told me we would find time whenever we could. I wore loose clothes and carefully managed the early symptoms. Outwardly everything returned to normal. Inside, my mind never stopped circling the same question: what if we are caught while I am already carrying him?
One afternoon I was alone in the kitchen. Mama came in and we kissed deeply. Footsteps approached. He dropped under the table. Atthai entered and began ordinary conversation. While I answered her, Mama lifted my dress, pulled my panties down, and began licking me boldly. My eyes widened. Atthai noticed my face and asked what was wrong. I said it was a stomach cramp. She advised warm water and continued talking. Mama licked with steady strokes, circling my clit and pushing deeper. I struggled to speak. The thought flashed through me—his tongue is on the same place where his child is already growing—and my thighs trembled. Atthai decided to bring a tablet and left.
The moment she was gone I looked down. “Mama… your DIL’s pussy is in your mouth… right under Atthai’s nose… don’t stop… and I’m already pregnant with your baby…”
“This is your father-in-law tasting his daughter-in-law. Stay quiet and come for Mama.”
I came hard, my juices spilling onto his tongue. He slid out, satisfied. I told him it was too risky. He said the risk was the thrill, especially now. We kissed again. Footsteps returned. We stepped apart. Atthai gave me the tablets, noticed Mama, and asked why he was there. He said he had heard discomfort in my voice and stepped in to check. She accepted the explanation. We all left the kitchen. No doubt remained. My heart was still racing—not only from the orgasm, but from how close we had come to discovery while I carried his child.
Mama decided I should visit his office. He introduced me to everyone as his daughter-in-law. They greeted me with respect. He introduced me to his young female PA, then stepped out to take a call. The PA looked at me and said she hoped I was getting properly satisfied by my father-in-law. I asked how she knew. She said she knew his personal life; he had appointed her not only for work but also for physical needs. He had never forced her, treated her with respect, paid her well, and always used protection because she did not want children. She saw me as support, not competition, and was happy he was more satisfied. I thanked her. She said she had agreed only because of his gentle and caring nature.
I spoke with other employees. Their praise for Mama’s fairness and respect deepened my admiration. I went to his room, hugged him, and thanked him for treating the PA with care. He said everyone is human and women are not toys; they have feelings and deserve dignity. He kissed my head and said he loved me. I answered that I loved him too. For a moment the pregnancy sat between us like a shared secret, heavier and sweeter than before. We returned home.
I began visiting the office more often and slowly learned the business. One morning I entered his cabin to say good morning. He asked me to come closer and we kissed. A knock sounded. I dropped under the desk. An employee entered and began reporting. I remembered the kitchen risk and decided to return it. I unzipped Mama, took his thick cock fully into my mouth in one motion, and began sucking and stroking. His voice grew strained. The employee asked if he was all right. Mama said he was fine and told him to continue. I kept working him deeply. Every time the man spoke, the same thought burned through me: if he looks down now, he will see the pregnant daughter-in-law of this house on her knees for her father-in-law. The employee asked again. Mama told him to summarise. The man finished and left.
The moment we were alone Mama gripped my hair and forced his cock deep into my throat.
“Take it. Your Mama is going to punish his DIL for being so bold.”
I gagged. Tears ran. He thrust into my throat again and again.
“This is what happens when my daughter-in-law takes risks. Suck your father-in-law’s cock properly. Drink everything your Mama gives you.”
He held me there until he groaned and flooded my mouth with thick cum, making sure I swallowed every drop. He released me. I coughed and wiped my tears. I asked why he had become so rough. He said it was punishment for the risk I had taken. I laughed and reminded him of the kitchen. He smirked and said his DIL only receives the risks. Then his hand rested lightly on my still-flat stomach. “Especially now.” I stood, cleaned my mouth, and walked to the door. He gave my ass a firm playful slap. I sighed, laughed, bit my lip, and left, the thrill of the near-discovery still pulsing between my legs.
Even after that we still had not had full sex again since the family returned. One afternoon I went to Mama’s room with a business doubt. He asked me to sit on his lap. I did. I asked my questions; he pinched my cheek affectionately and answered. The closeness turned into a deep kiss. We began undressing—I pulled my saree loose, he removed his shirt—when the door lock turned. Mama pointed to the wardrobe. I grabbed the saree and slipped inside just as Atthai entered. She saw him shirtless. He said his back was itching and he had removed the shirt to apply powder. She pointed to the powder. He asked why she had come. She said it was her room and she could come whenever she wished. He turned the conversation aside. She took some documents and left. Mama opened the wardrobe and told me to go because too many people were moving around. I asked when we could properly be together again. He said soon and guided me out. I returned to my room unsatisfied, one hand resting on my belly, wondering how long we could keep this hidden.
The wait continued. Mama was still taking care of his needs with his PA. I could not bear it any longer. One night I checked that Brody was asleep, then walked out in only my bra and panty. Mama was awake under the night lamp. He asked why I had come. I said I wanted him. He confirmed Atthai was sleeping, wrapped a towel around himself, and led me upstairs to an unused room.
We undressed. Mama laid me down and entered me in one long thrust.
“Look at me. Your Mama is going to take his daughter-in-law properly tonight.”
“Yes, Mama… I need you inside me.”
He moved with deep, steady strokes. “This pussy belongs to your father-in-law. Tell me how it feels.”
“It feels so good, Mama… your cock is so deep… fuck your DIL…”
“You waited for your Mama like a good girl. Now take every inch. This is how a father-in-law loves his daughter-in-law.”
“Yes… yes, Mama… love me like this… keep fucking me…”
I came hard. He continued. I suddenly noticed his younger sister watching from the doorway and told him. He said not to worry and kept thrusting. The knowledge that she was watching while his child grew inside me made every stroke feel sharper.
“Then fuck me harder, Mama… show her how you take your DIL… while I’m already carrying your baby…”
I came again. He pulled out and sprayed thick cum across my stomach. We rose, cleaned ourselves, and stepped out. The sister said she had seen everything and would tell the family. Mama cut her off: what we were doing was between consenting adults and I had his full protection. She stared in shock. I told her I had Mama beside me. She turned and walked downstairs, defeated. Mama and I returned to our rooms, bodies satisfied, the night’s risk already a shared private victory. Later, lying alone, I kept thinking: she saw us. She knows. And I am pregnant. The thought should have kept me awake with fear. Instead it kept me wet.
After the night we were seen by Mama’s sister, our boldness grew. We still stayed careful, but the risks we took became more frequent. The secret no longer felt as fragile as before, yet the pregnancy made every risk feel larger.
One new desire settled in me. I wanted Mama to fuck me while the thaali Brody had tied around my neck hung between my breasts. I wanted to feel it swing with every thrust and hear Mama speak as if I were cheating. I waited for the right night.
That night came.
I woke, confirmed Brody was asleep, and slipped out wearing only my bra and panty. The gold thaali rested clearly against my skin. I climbed the stairs. Mama was walking slowly along the upstairs corridor. He stopped when he saw me. His eyes moved from my face down to the thaali hanging between my breasts. Something dark and hungry lit in his gaze.
“Trisha,” he said quietly.
I did not answer with words. I simply looked at him. He understood. We stepped into one of the rarely used rooms and locked the door. Clothes came off quickly. Mama turned me around, bent me forward over the edge of the bed, and positioned himself behind me.
“On your knees for your Mama,” he ordered.
I lowered myself. He rubbed the thick head of his cock along my wet folds, then pushed in with one long, deep thrust. I cried out as he filled me completely. The thaali swung forward and tapped lightly against my skin.
He began to fuck me in a steady, powerful doggy rhythm. Each stroke drove deep. The thaali swung harder with every impact of his hips.
“Look at this,” he growled, gripping my waist. “My daughter-in-law came to her father-in-law wearing the thaali another man tied. You’re cheating on your husband with your own Mama… and you’re already pregnant with my child.”
“Yes, Mama…” I moaned, pushing back to meet his thrusts. “I’m cheating… I’m letting my father-in-law fuck me while I still wear Brody’s thaali… and I’m carrying your baby…”
He thrust harder. The wet sound of our bodies filled the room. The thaali kept swinging between my breasts.
“This tight pussy belongs to your Mama now,” he said, voice thick with lust. “Say it while that thaali moves.”
“This pussy is my Mama’s… my FIL is fucking his DIL… I’m cheating and I love it… and I’m pregnant with your child…” My words broke into moans as he drove deeper.
He leaned over my back, one hand sliding around to rub my clit while the other held my hip. “You’re a dirty daughter-in-law… coming upstairs half-naked with your husband’s thaali just so your Mama can use you while you carry his baby.”
“I am, Mama… use me… fuck your cheating pregnant DIL harder…”
Pleasure built fast. The combination of the deep strokes, the swinging thaali, the filthy incest-and-cheating words, and the knowledge of the pregnancy pushed me higher. I came hard, my walls clamping around him, a loud cry leaving my throat. Mama did not slow down. He kept fucking me through the orgasm, speaking against my ear.
“That’s it… cum on your father-in-law’s cock while you wear another man’s thaali and carry my child. You’re mine tonight.”
“I’m yours, Mama… keep fucking me… I love cheating with you…”
He continued the deep doggy rhythm for a long time, alternating between hard, punishing thrusts and slower, grinding ones that made the thaali sway gently. Every time he spoke, he mixed affection with ownership and the sharp edge of incest.
“My sweet DIL… my dirty girl… taking her Mama’s cock so well…”
“Yes, Mama… I love you… I love being your daughter-in-law… fuck me…”
When he finally neared the edge he pulled out suddenly. Thick ropes of cum sprayed across my lower back and the curve of my ass. He groaned through the release, one hand still gripping my hip.
We stayed like that for a few moments, breathing hard. Then he turned me around and looked at the thaali still hanging against my skin.
“Wear it more often when you come to me,” he said. “I like fucking my daughter-in-law while she wears the proof of her marriage. The cheating makes the incest sweeter… especially now.”
I nodded, still catching my breath. “I will, Mama.”
He pulled me onto the bed and drew me against his chest, his arm wrapping firmly around me. “No one comes up here. Sleep with me tonight.”
I settled against him, the thaali resting between us. His body was warm and solid. We were lovers in the quiet of the night, yet the truth of what we were—father-in-law and daughter-in-law, and the child already growing—remained the centre of everything. Wrapped in that forbidden closeness, we both drifted into sleep.
Mama no longer wanted to keep our relationship hidden forever. Both of us were simply waiting for the next proper time we could be alone. The pregnancy made the waiting feel heavier. Every day I wondered how long before the body began to show, how long before someone asked questions.
That time arrived when almost the entire family decided to go on a two-day tour. Only Brody, Mama and I stayed behind. The moment the others left, Mama and I both understood these two days belonged to us.
That evening the three of us sat together for dinner. Conversation stayed ordinary. When the meal ended Mama looked at me across the table and gave a small, deliberate wink.
“Trisha, bring some dessert upstairs later. I will be working in the first-floor room.”
My cheeks warmed. “Okay, Mama,” I answered softly.
He rose first and went upstairs. I waited a few minutes, then noticed Brody was still in the living room. I walked to the bathroom, removed every piece of clothing, and left the garments in the basket. Completely naked, I climbed the stairs and entered the room. My hand brushed over my lower belly once before I closed the door.
Mama was already waiting, equally naked. The moment the door closed he pulled me against him and kissed me deeply. His tongue claimed my mouth. Heat flooded me at once.
“Mama… I can’t wait,” I whispered against his lips. “Please… take me now.”
He guided me onto the bed, spread my legs, and covered my body with his. His thick cock pressed against my entrance. With one firm thrust he sank all the way inside me. Our eyes locked.
“Look at your Mama,” he said, beginning a deep, steady rhythm. “Your father-in-law is inside you again… and you’re already carrying his child.”
“Yes, Mama… I feel you so deep… fuck your DIL…” I moaned, wrapping my legs around his waist.
He moved with long, powerful strokes, never breaking eye contact. “This pussy belongs to your Mama. Tell me how much you need it.”
“I need it, Mama… I need my father-in-law’s cock… love me… fuck me…” My voice rose with every thrust. Pleasure built quickly.
“My sweet daughter-in-law… taking her Mama so perfectly…” he murmured, thrusting harder. “You were made for this.”
“I was made for you, Mama… keep going… don’t stop fucking your DIL…”
I came hard, my walls tightening around him, a loud cry leaving my throat. He continued without slowing, speaking low and dirty between deep strokes.
“That’s it… cum on your father-in-law’s cock. You’re mine.”
“I’m yours, Mama… only yours… fuck me deeper…”
Outside, Brody had noticed my long absence and decided to check upstairs. As he climbed the stairs he heard the unmistakable sounds of pleasure. He moved toward the room and looked through the open gap of the window. He saw his father on top of me, thrusting deeply, our bodies locked together. Shock, confusion and disbelief froze him in place.
I turned my head slightly and saw him standing there. A fresh wave of heat and boldness washed over me. I did not tell Mama. Instead I moaned louder, lifted my hips to meet every thrust, and spoke more clearly.
“Mama… your cock feels so good… I love when my father-in-law fucks me like this… harder, Mama… claim your DIL… while I’m pregnant with your baby…”
Mama, unaware we were being watched, kept driving into me with the same intense rhythm, his eyes still on mine.
“My DIL… my woman… take every inch your Mama gives you.”
“Yes… yes… I’m taking it… I love you, Mama… keep fucking me…”
I came again, even harder, my nails digging into his back. The knowledge that Brody was watching while I carried his father’s child filled me with a dark, complete satisfaction. Mama’s thrusts grew more urgent. He buried himself to the hilt, groaned deeply, and released thick pulses of cum straight into my pussy, flooding me completely.
He stayed inside me afterward, breathing hard. I held him close. Neither of us spoke of the watcher. We simply shifted onto our sides, still joined, and fell asleep tangled together, his arm around me, both of us fully satisfied. Even in sleep the thought stayed with me: Brody saw. He knows. And I am pregnant.
We woke at the same time the next morning. Mama turned toward me, eyes still heavy with sleep, and gave a soft smile.
“Good morning, Trisha.”
“Good morning, Mama.”
Before I could say anything more he shifted over me, spread my legs, and pushed his thick cock inside in one smooth thrust. The sudden fullness made me gasp.
“Mama… so early…?”
He began moving with deep, steady strokes, eyes locked on mine. “Your Mama needs his daughter-in-law first thing in the morning.”
I moaned and wrapped my legs around him. “Then take me… fuck your DIL… I love feeling you so deep…”
“This pussy belongs to your father-in-law,” he murmured, thrusting harder. “Say it.”
“It belongs to my Mama… only to my FIL… keep fucking me…”
Pleasure rose quickly. I came with a trembling cry, clinging to his shoulders. He followed soon after, burying himself fully and releasing thick pulses of cum deep inside me with a low groan.
We stayed joined for a few moments, then rose. Downstairs the house felt empty; Brody was nowhere to be seen. Neither of us commented on it. We bathed, dressed, and sat across from each other at breakfast, eating in comfortable silence. My mind kept returning to the same place: he saw us yesterday. What if he speaks? What if someone notices the early changes in my body before we are free?
After the meal Mama took my hand and led me to the small gym room. He pushed me gently against the wall, lifted my saree up around my waist, and freed his cock from his dhoti. In one motion he entered me again, holding my thighs as he fucked me upright against the wall. This time we spoke very little. Our mouths stayed locked in deep, continuous kisses while his hips drove into me. The only sounds were the wet rhythm of our bodies and my muffled moans against his lips. He came hard, flooding me once more, then held me there until our breathing slowed. We cleaned up quietly and went to attend to some office work.
In the afternoon we ate lunch together. The moment the plates were cleared Mama guided me to the sofa. Again he did not undress me completely. He simply lifted my saree, opened his dhoti, and sank into me in the missionary position. We kissed the entire time—slow, deep, unbroken kisses—while he thrust with steady power. I came silently against his mouth. He followed, releasing another heavy load inside me. Afterward we cleaned ourselves and returned to work. Every quiet moment between us carried the same undercurrent: we are still not free, and I am already pregnant.
Night came. We finished dinner, and Mama stood without a word, took my hand, and led me boldly to his own room. This time we removed every piece of clothing. He turned me around, bent me forward, and entered me from behind in a strong doggy rhythm.
“Mama…!” I cried out as he filled me completely.
He gripped my hips and thrust deep. “Your father-in-law is taking his DIL again. Tell me how it feels.”
“It feels perfect, Mama… so thick… so deep… fuck me harder…”
His hands slid forward and cupped my breasts, squeezing them as he pounded into me. “These are your Mama’s now. Everything of yours belongs to your FIL.”
“Yes… yes, Mama… I’m yours… grab them… fuck your daughter-in-law…” My moans turned into loud, open screams of pleasure. He kept the powerful rhythm, fingers teasing my nipples while his cock drove in and out.
After a long while he pulled out, turned me onto my back, and entered me again in missionary. Our eyes met. The talking resumed, thicker with lust and affection.
“Look at me while your Mama fucks you,” he said.
“I’m looking, Mama… I love you… I love being your DIL… keep going…”
“My sweet girl… my daughter-in-law… taking every inch so well…”
“Fill me, Mama… I want it… I want my father-in-law’s cum…”
He thrust deeper, faster. I came hard, shaking under him. A few strokes later he groaned loudly, jerked, and poured another thick load of cum straight into my pussy, holding himself deep until the last pulse faded.
When he finally eased out I started to rise, thinking of returning to my own room. Mama caught my wrist and pulled me back down against his chest.
“No more hiding, Trisha,” he said quietly but firmly. “I don’t want to keep this secret any longer. For the past two days I have finished inside you again and again. You are already carrying my child. There is no reason left to hide.”
I looked into his eyes. The words settled inside me as right and inevitable. The constant low-level fear of discovery that had lived in me since the positive test finally found an answer. I nodded.
“Yes, Mama. You are right.”
He drew me fully into his arms. I rested my head on his chest, his heartbeat steady under my ear. Wrapped together, still marked by everything we had done that day, we fell asleep.
The next day Atthai and the rest of the family returned. Atthai walked into Mama’s bedroom and stopped dead. She saw us both naked, my body still under his arm. A sharp shout left her throat.
Mama and I woke at once. I grabbed the bedsheet and pulled it up over myself, not knowing what to say or do. Mama simply stood up and stretched as if the morning were ordinary.
The sound of Atthai’s cry brought everyone rushing upstairs. One by one they filled the doorway and stared at the scene. Shock showed on every face.
A few hours later the entire household gathered in the main hall—Atthai, Brody, the other relatives, Mama and me. The air was heavy.
Atthai stepped forward, fury on her face, and raised her hand to strike me. I caught her wrist firmly and looked straight into her eyes.
“You have no right,” I said, my voice steady. “Everyone here knows the truth about you. You are lesbian. You have never been a wife to him in any real sense.”
The words landed hard. Atthai’s hand fell. She could not answer. The confidence drained from her face.
Mama then turned to Brody. “And you,” he said calmly. “You are gay. That is the truth we all lived with in silence for years.”
Brody lowered his gaze. No one else in the hall spoke. The confrontations left the room in complete silence. One by one they stood and left until only Mama and I remained.
The following days were spent in lawyers’ offices. Mama signed the divorce papers and made the separation from Atthai official. He arranged a fair settlement of assets for his former wife and for Brody, then required them to leave the house. The same week I also signed my own divorce papers, ending the marriage with Brody.
Even during those days of legal paperwork the old thrill did not completely disappear. Every time we were alone in the large house, the knowledge that I was still legally Brody’s wife and already pregnant with Mama’s child kept a faint edge of danger alive. We both felt it. We both used it.
Two weeks later, in front of our close relatives, Mama and I married each other. The ceremony was simple but complete. What had begun as father-in-law and daughter-in-law became, in the eyes of everyone, husband and wife.
From that moment I no longer called him Mama. He was no longer my father-in-law. He was my husband. I began addressing him the way a wife should.
We returned to the large house that was now fully ours. The rooms felt different without the old tensions. There were no more secrets to guard, no more careful timing, no more fear of discovery. The constant low hum of “what if we are caught” that had lived inside me since the day of the positive test finally fell silent.
All contact with his former wife and with Brody was cut. The past stayed behind us. Ahead of us was only the life we had chosen.
I carried the pregnancy to term. When the time came, I gave birth to healthy twins—a boy and a girl. Because we were now legally and openly husband and wife, we could keep them with us without any pretence or hidden arrangements. The children became part of our daily life from the very beginning.
With their birth, the long and complicated chapter that had started with a marriage proposal, hidden truths, secret nights, and stolen moments finally came to a close. We were no longer father-in-law and daughter-in-law living under borrowed time. We were simply husband and wife, raising the family we had chosen to build together.
And so the first part of our story ends.
One evening my manager called. Industrialist Veerappan wanted to meet me. He was forty-seven, one of the most powerful businessmen in the country, married young, and had one son, Brody, who was my age. He was looking for a bride for his son.
I went to his large residence. Veerappan was extremely tall, heavily built, and carried a solid presence. He spoke directly about his son’s marriage and asked about my work and my thoughts on family. I answered carefully. When I left, his presence stayed in my mind longer than I expected.
I was conflicted. Marriage had never been something I actively wanted. Sex was not the centre of my life. Yet Veerappan’s family offered money, fame, name, image, contacts and respect—security most people never touched. I also wanted to continue acting. I asked for time to speak with Brody.
At the second meeting Brody was polite but careful. Veerappan told me my career could continue after marriage. Still I hesitated.
I discussed everything with my parents. They were excited and insisted I accept. They said responsibility would come one day anyway. I asked for more time and conveyed it to Veerappan.
Finally I accepted. The scale of what the family offered was too large to ignore. I believed that even if difficulties came, Veerappan would not abandon me. I told my parents and then Veerappan. My only condition was that if any problem arose in the future, he must stand by me. He gave his word.
Veerappan’s family came formally to our house. The elders spoke the usual words of blessing. I began calling him Mama and his wife Atthai. Marriage preparations started at once. News channels and social media discussed the match. We shopped for jewellery and clothes. On the wedding day Brody tied the thaali around my neck. I became the daughter-in-law of Veerappan’s family. Elders blessed us. I thanked Mama and Atthai.
On the first night nothing happened between Brody and me. We simply slept. Sex had never been the most important thing for me.
The next days I returned to shooting. Brody left the country for a few weeks. I was busy and suspected nothing.
When my shooting ended and Brody returned, I suggested a honeymoon. He refused and scolded me. I cried and felt the first suspicion. A few days later I tried to come close to him. He pushed me away, shouted, and slapped me. I cried until I was empty and fell asleep exhausted.
The next morning I pretended everything was normal at breakfast. Atthai noticed I looked dull. I said it was only tiredness. In the afternoon I found Mama in the garden and confronted him about the two incidents. He asked me to sit and be patient, then told me the truth: Brody is gay.
The words struck me like a physical blow. Tears fell without control. Mama reminded me of his promise and said he would always stand by me. I told him I needed time to process it and left the garden.
Alone in my room I sat with the shock and anger. He had known before the marriage and still let it happen. Yet I could not simply leave. What would I tell my parents? What reason would I give the public? The family’s image would be damaged. The one solid thing I held was Mama’s promise. I decided to stay and use that promise as my protection. Physical needs were the least of my concerns right now. Security mattered more. I finally slept.
The next morning I went to Mama in the garden. I told him my disappointment and anger. He accepted the mistake. I reminded him of his promise and made three demands: I would stay forever under the protection of the family as DIL, I wanted a few assets in my name as compensation, and the entire matter must remain secret between us. He agreed to all three without hesitation. When he asked about a second marriage I told him that for the next few years I had no such thought. I was the daughter-in-law of this family and that was where I would stay.
Life slowly returned to a steady rhythm. I adjusted. The anger did not disappear completely, yet my respect for Mama grew because he had kept his word. When my parents called I told them I was living happily. This was my personal life and I chose what to share. Brody later apologised and said he would stand beside me at functions. Mama began showing steady care—asking about my work, making sure I was comfortable. I had wanted that kind of steady affection and protection. Now I was receiving it.
One evening the family decided to go on a tour for a few weeks. Mama stayed back for business. They asked me to join, but I had an advertisement shooting and declined. Only Mama and I remained in the large house. Neither of us knew then what the coming days would bring.
We lived quietly for several days. One morning I went to bathe and did not lock the door. Mama entered without knocking. I jerked and cried out. He apologised at once. I accepted it as an accident. As he turned to leave I knew he had seen my bare body. At the same moment I noticed the clear hardness at the front of his trousers. The sight stunned me. I forced the thought away. He is my father-in-law. It was only an accident. My own lack of intimacy must be making me imagine things. I finished bathing as if nothing had happened.
I returned to my usual routine and continued to treat Mama exactly as my father-in-law. I spoke to him normally. Yet the memory of his body stayed somewhere under the surface.
The next morning I heard weights from the gym. Mama was wearing only shorts, his upper body bare and covered in sweat. Even at forty-seven he looked solid. I stopped and said he still looked very fit. He asked if I thought forty-seven was already old. I answered lightly that it was not old, but not young either. We both smiled. My eyes moved over his chest and shoulders. A slow warmth spread through me. I knew it was wrong, yet the long absence of physical closeness made the feeling stronger. I let the thought stay for a few seconds, then forced myself to move away.
That night we sat opposite each other at dinner. Mama told me that Atthai is lesbian and has been that way for many years. They had physical relations only once, for formality, and Brody was born from that. He said he had managed here and there with other women, but he also lived with a long lack of real intimacy—the same way I did. I was surprised that he spoke so openly about my situation. We finished the meal in silence.
In my room his words kept returning. I felt sadness for the life he had described. The idea came quietly, then grew stronger. Both of us were living without physical closeness. I could not continue like this. If we turned toward each other, the need that troubled us both could be answered. I sat with the thought until it settled into a decision. I would allow myself to move closer to him.
The next morning I woke early and began cleaning the living room wearing only my bra and panty. Mama walked out wearing only a brief. The thick shape of his cock was clearly visible. Our eyes met. Today was the day.
He came behind me under the pretence of helping. His chest touched my back. Then I felt the hard length of his cock rub slowly against my panty. A soft groan left my mouth. He turned me around and kissed me deeply. I kissed him back. He pulled the brief down, unhooked my bra, and pushed my panty down until I stood naked. He laid me on the floor, positioned himself, and with one strong thrust pushed his thick cock inside me.
“Look at me,” he said. “Your Mama is going to take you now.”
“Yes, Mama… take your daughter-in-law.”
He moved with long, deep strokes. “You are so tight for your Mama. This pussy belongs to your father-in-law now.”
“Yes, Mama… fuck your DIL… use me…”
He kept his eyes locked on mine. “Tell me who is inside you.”
“My Mama… my father-in-law is inside me… your cock is so big, Mama… don’t stop…”
I came hard, then again. He buried himself fully and released thick ropes of cum deep inside me. He stayed inside and kissed my mouth, then my forehead. The first complete act between father-in-law and daughter-in-law had taken place.
I stayed on his lap afterward. We agreed the relationship would continue exactly as father-in-law and daughter-in-law. We went to the bathroom. Under the water he lifted one of my legs and entered me again.
“Hold on to your Mama.”
“My Mama… my father-in-law is fucking his DIL… your cock feels so good inside me, Mama… harder…”
“This pussy belongs to your father-in-law. Say it.”
“Yes, Mama… this pussy is yours… only for my FIL…”
I came again. He flooded me a second time.
Still naked we cooked a simple meal and fed each other. On the sofa he laid me back and entered me once more in missionary.
“Look at your Mama while he fucks you.”
“Yes, Mama… fuck your daughter-in-law… I love feeling my FIL so deep…”
“You were made to take your father-in-law’s cock.”
“It feels perfect, Mama… so thick… so deep… don’t stop fucking your DIL…”
I came. He released a third load inside me.
That night in the bedroom he entered me for the fourth time in missionary.
“Mama…!”
“Your father-in-law is inside you again. This is where you belong—under your Mama.”
“Yes… yes, Mama… fuck me… love me like this… your DIL is only for you…”
“You are my daughter-in-law… and I will keep filling you like this.”
“I’m yours, Mama… keep going… fill your DIL again…”
I came hard. He drove deep and pumped a fourth load into me. We stayed joined and fell asleep in that position.
In the following weeks we continued whenever we could. I missed my period. A home test came positive. I was carrying Mama’s child. He said he would stay beside me no matter what. We both knew the pregnancy had to stay hidden until we found a way out of the present situation.
From that day the thrill changed. Every time we touched, the knowledge that his child was already growing inside me made the danger sharper. What if someone found us now? What if they realised I was pregnant with my father-in-law’s baby while still wearing Brody’s thaali? The thought should have terrified me. Instead it sank lower, between my legs, and stayed there.
The family cancelled the rest of their tour and came back early. Our private time was broken. Mama told me we would find time whenever we could. I wore loose clothes and carefully managed the early symptoms. Outwardly everything returned to normal. Inside, my mind never stopped circling the same question: what if we are caught while I am already carrying him?
One afternoon I was alone in the kitchen. Mama came in and we kissed deeply. Footsteps approached. He dropped under the table. Atthai entered and began ordinary conversation. While I answered her, Mama lifted my dress, pulled my panties down, and began licking me boldly. My eyes widened. Atthai noticed my face and asked what was wrong. I said it was a stomach cramp. She advised warm water and continued talking. Mama licked with steady strokes, circling my clit and pushing deeper. I struggled to speak. The thought flashed through me—his tongue is on the same place where his child is already growing—and my thighs trembled. Atthai decided to bring a tablet and left.
The moment she was gone I looked down. “Mama… your DIL’s pussy is in your mouth… right under Atthai’s nose… don’t stop… and I’m already pregnant with your baby…”
“This is your father-in-law tasting his daughter-in-law. Stay quiet and come for Mama.”
I came hard, my juices spilling onto his tongue. He slid out, satisfied. I told him it was too risky. He said the risk was the thrill, especially now. We kissed again. Footsteps returned. We stepped apart. Atthai gave me the tablets, noticed Mama, and asked why he was there. He said he had heard discomfort in my voice and stepped in to check. She accepted the explanation. We all left the kitchen. No doubt remained. My heart was still racing—not only from the orgasm, but from how close we had come to discovery while I carried his child.
Mama decided I should visit his office. He introduced me to everyone as his daughter-in-law. They greeted me with respect. He introduced me to his young female PA, then stepped out to take a call. The PA looked at me and said she hoped I was getting properly satisfied by my father-in-law. I asked how she knew. She said she knew his personal life; he had appointed her not only for work but also for physical needs. He had never forced her, treated her with respect, paid her well, and always used protection because she did not want children. She saw me as support, not competition, and was happy he was more satisfied. I thanked her. She said she had agreed only because of his gentle and caring nature.
I spoke with other employees. Their praise for Mama’s fairness and respect deepened my admiration. I went to his room, hugged him, and thanked him for treating the PA with care. He said everyone is human and women are not toys; they have feelings and deserve dignity. He kissed my head and said he loved me. I answered that I loved him too. For a moment the pregnancy sat between us like a shared secret, heavier and sweeter than before. We returned home.
I began visiting the office more often and slowly learned the business. One morning I entered his cabin to say good morning. He asked me to come closer and we kissed. A knock sounded. I dropped under the desk. An employee entered and began reporting. I remembered the kitchen risk and decided to return it. I unzipped Mama, took his thick cock fully into my mouth in one motion, and began sucking and stroking. His voice grew strained. The employee asked if he was all right. Mama said he was fine and told him to continue. I kept working him deeply. Every time the man spoke, the same thought burned through me: if he looks down now, he will see the pregnant daughter-in-law of this house on her knees for her father-in-law. The employee asked again. Mama told him to summarise. The man finished and left.
The moment we were alone Mama gripped my hair and forced his cock deep into my throat.
“Take it. Your Mama is going to punish his DIL for being so bold.”
I gagged. Tears ran. He thrust into my throat again and again.
“This is what happens when my daughter-in-law takes risks. Suck your father-in-law’s cock properly. Drink everything your Mama gives you.”
He held me there until he groaned and flooded my mouth with thick cum, making sure I swallowed every drop. He released me. I coughed and wiped my tears. I asked why he had become so rough. He said it was punishment for the risk I had taken. I laughed and reminded him of the kitchen. He smirked and said his DIL only receives the risks. Then his hand rested lightly on my still-flat stomach. “Especially now.” I stood, cleaned my mouth, and walked to the door. He gave my ass a firm playful slap. I sighed, laughed, bit my lip, and left, the thrill of the near-discovery still pulsing between my legs.
Even after that we still had not had full sex again since the family returned. One afternoon I went to Mama’s room with a business doubt. He asked me to sit on his lap. I did. I asked my questions; he pinched my cheek affectionately and answered. The closeness turned into a deep kiss. We began undressing—I pulled my saree loose, he removed his shirt—when the door lock turned. Mama pointed to the wardrobe. I grabbed the saree and slipped inside just as Atthai entered. She saw him shirtless. He said his back was itching and he had removed the shirt to apply powder. She pointed to the powder. He asked why she had come. She said it was her room and she could come whenever she wished. He turned the conversation aside. She took some documents and left. Mama opened the wardrobe and told me to go because too many people were moving around. I asked when we could properly be together again. He said soon and guided me out. I returned to my room unsatisfied, one hand resting on my belly, wondering how long we could keep this hidden.
The wait continued. Mama was still taking care of his needs with his PA. I could not bear it any longer. One night I checked that Brody was asleep, then walked out in only my bra and panty. Mama was awake under the night lamp. He asked why I had come. I said I wanted him. He confirmed Atthai was sleeping, wrapped a towel around himself, and led me upstairs to an unused room.
We undressed. Mama laid me down and entered me in one long thrust.
“Look at me. Your Mama is going to take his daughter-in-law properly tonight.”
“Yes, Mama… I need you inside me.”
He moved with deep, steady strokes. “This pussy belongs to your father-in-law. Tell me how it feels.”
“It feels so good, Mama… your cock is so deep… fuck your DIL…”
“You waited for your Mama like a good girl. Now take every inch. This is how a father-in-law loves his daughter-in-law.”
“Yes… yes, Mama… love me like this… keep fucking me…”
I came hard. He continued. I suddenly noticed his younger sister watching from the doorway and told him. He said not to worry and kept thrusting. The knowledge that she was watching while his child grew inside me made every stroke feel sharper.
“Then fuck me harder, Mama… show her how you take your DIL… while I’m already carrying your baby…”
I came again. He pulled out and sprayed thick cum across my stomach. We rose, cleaned ourselves, and stepped out. The sister said she had seen everything and would tell the family. Mama cut her off: what we were doing was between consenting adults and I had his full protection. She stared in shock. I told her I had Mama beside me. She turned and walked downstairs, defeated. Mama and I returned to our rooms, bodies satisfied, the night’s risk already a shared private victory. Later, lying alone, I kept thinking: she saw us. She knows. And I am pregnant. The thought should have kept me awake with fear. Instead it kept me wet.
After the night we were seen by Mama’s sister, our boldness grew. We still stayed careful, but the risks we took became more frequent. The secret no longer felt as fragile as before, yet the pregnancy made every risk feel larger.
One new desire settled in me. I wanted Mama to fuck me while the thaali Brody had tied around my neck hung between my breasts. I wanted to feel it swing with every thrust and hear Mama speak as if I were cheating. I waited for the right night.
That night came.
I woke, confirmed Brody was asleep, and slipped out wearing only my bra and panty. The gold thaali rested clearly against my skin. I climbed the stairs. Mama was walking slowly along the upstairs corridor. He stopped when he saw me. His eyes moved from my face down to the thaali hanging between my breasts. Something dark and hungry lit in his gaze.
“Trisha,” he said quietly.
I did not answer with words. I simply looked at him. He understood. We stepped into one of the rarely used rooms and locked the door. Clothes came off quickly. Mama turned me around, bent me forward over the edge of the bed, and positioned himself behind me.
“On your knees for your Mama,” he ordered.
I lowered myself. He rubbed the thick head of his cock along my wet folds, then pushed in with one long, deep thrust. I cried out as he filled me completely. The thaali swung forward and tapped lightly against my skin.
He began to fuck me in a steady, powerful doggy rhythm. Each stroke drove deep. The thaali swung harder with every impact of his hips.
“Look at this,” he growled, gripping my waist. “My daughter-in-law came to her father-in-law wearing the thaali another man tied. You’re cheating on your husband with your own Mama… and you’re already pregnant with my child.”
“Yes, Mama…” I moaned, pushing back to meet his thrusts. “I’m cheating… I’m letting my father-in-law fuck me while I still wear Brody’s thaali… and I’m carrying your baby…”
He thrust harder. The wet sound of our bodies filled the room. The thaali kept swinging between my breasts.
“This tight pussy belongs to your Mama now,” he said, voice thick with lust. “Say it while that thaali moves.”
“This pussy is my Mama’s… my FIL is fucking his DIL… I’m cheating and I love it… and I’m pregnant with your child…” My words broke into moans as he drove deeper.
He leaned over my back, one hand sliding around to rub my clit while the other held my hip. “You’re a dirty daughter-in-law… coming upstairs half-naked with your husband’s thaali just so your Mama can use you while you carry his baby.”
“I am, Mama… use me… fuck your cheating pregnant DIL harder…”
Pleasure built fast. The combination of the deep strokes, the swinging thaali, the filthy incest-and-cheating words, and the knowledge of the pregnancy pushed me higher. I came hard, my walls clamping around him, a loud cry leaving my throat. Mama did not slow down. He kept fucking me through the orgasm, speaking against my ear.
“That’s it… cum on your father-in-law’s cock while you wear another man’s thaali and carry my child. You’re mine tonight.”
“I’m yours, Mama… keep fucking me… I love cheating with you…”
He continued the deep doggy rhythm for a long time, alternating between hard, punishing thrusts and slower, grinding ones that made the thaali sway gently. Every time he spoke, he mixed affection with ownership and the sharp edge of incest.
“My sweet DIL… my dirty girl… taking her Mama’s cock so well…”
“Yes, Mama… I love you… I love being your daughter-in-law… fuck me…”
When he finally neared the edge he pulled out suddenly. Thick ropes of cum sprayed across my lower back and the curve of my ass. He groaned through the release, one hand still gripping my hip.
We stayed like that for a few moments, breathing hard. Then he turned me around and looked at the thaali still hanging against my skin.
“Wear it more often when you come to me,” he said. “I like fucking my daughter-in-law while she wears the proof of her marriage. The cheating makes the incest sweeter… especially now.”
I nodded, still catching my breath. “I will, Mama.”
He pulled me onto the bed and drew me against his chest, his arm wrapping firmly around me. “No one comes up here. Sleep with me tonight.”
I settled against him, the thaali resting between us. His body was warm and solid. We were lovers in the quiet of the night, yet the truth of what we were—father-in-law and daughter-in-law, and the child already growing—remained the centre of everything. Wrapped in that forbidden closeness, we both drifted into sleep.
Mama no longer wanted to keep our relationship hidden forever. Both of us were simply waiting for the next proper time we could be alone. The pregnancy made the waiting feel heavier. Every day I wondered how long before the body began to show, how long before someone asked questions.
That time arrived when almost the entire family decided to go on a two-day tour. Only Brody, Mama and I stayed behind. The moment the others left, Mama and I both understood these two days belonged to us.
That evening the three of us sat together for dinner. Conversation stayed ordinary. When the meal ended Mama looked at me across the table and gave a small, deliberate wink.
“Trisha, bring some dessert upstairs later. I will be working in the first-floor room.”
My cheeks warmed. “Okay, Mama,” I answered softly.
He rose first and went upstairs. I waited a few minutes, then noticed Brody was still in the living room. I walked to the bathroom, removed every piece of clothing, and left the garments in the basket. Completely naked, I climbed the stairs and entered the room. My hand brushed over my lower belly once before I closed the door.
Mama was already waiting, equally naked. The moment the door closed he pulled me against him and kissed me deeply. His tongue claimed my mouth. Heat flooded me at once.
“Mama… I can’t wait,” I whispered against his lips. “Please… take me now.”
He guided me onto the bed, spread my legs, and covered my body with his. His thick cock pressed against my entrance. With one firm thrust he sank all the way inside me. Our eyes locked.
“Look at your Mama,” he said, beginning a deep, steady rhythm. “Your father-in-law is inside you again… and you’re already carrying his child.”
“Yes, Mama… I feel you so deep… fuck your DIL…” I moaned, wrapping my legs around his waist.
He moved with long, powerful strokes, never breaking eye contact. “This pussy belongs to your Mama. Tell me how much you need it.”
“I need it, Mama… I need my father-in-law’s cock… love me… fuck me…” My voice rose with every thrust. Pleasure built quickly.
“My sweet daughter-in-law… taking her Mama so perfectly…” he murmured, thrusting harder. “You were made for this.”
“I was made for you, Mama… keep going… don’t stop fucking your DIL…”
I came hard, my walls tightening around him, a loud cry leaving my throat. He continued without slowing, speaking low and dirty between deep strokes.
“That’s it… cum on your father-in-law’s cock. You’re mine.”
“I’m yours, Mama… only yours… fuck me deeper…”
Outside, Brody had noticed my long absence and decided to check upstairs. As he climbed the stairs he heard the unmistakable sounds of pleasure. He moved toward the room and looked through the open gap of the window. He saw his father on top of me, thrusting deeply, our bodies locked together. Shock, confusion and disbelief froze him in place.
I turned my head slightly and saw him standing there. A fresh wave of heat and boldness washed over me. I did not tell Mama. Instead I moaned louder, lifted my hips to meet every thrust, and spoke more clearly.
“Mama… your cock feels so good… I love when my father-in-law fucks me like this… harder, Mama… claim your DIL… while I’m pregnant with your baby…”
Mama, unaware we were being watched, kept driving into me with the same intense rhythm, his eyes still on mine.
“My DIL… my woman… take every inch your Mama gives you.”
“Yes… yes… I’m taking it… I love you, Mama… keep fucking me…”
I came again, even harder, my nails digging into his back. The knowledge that Brody was watching while I carried his father’s child filled me with a dark, complete satisfaction. Mama’s thrusts grew more urgent. He buried himself to the hilt, groaned deeply, and released thick pulses of cum straight into my pussy, flooding me completely.
He stayed inside me afterward, breathing hard. I held him close. Neither of us spoke of the watcher. We simply shifted onto our sides, still joined, and fell asleep tangled together, his arm around me, both of us fully satisfied. Even in sleep the thought stayed with me: Brody saw. He knows. And I am pregnant.
We woke at the same time the next morning. Mama turned toward me, eyes still heavy with sleep, and gave a soft smile.
“Good morning, Trisha.”
“Good morning, Mama.”
Before I could say anything more he shifted over me, spread my legs, and pushed his thick cock inside in one smooth thrust. The sudden fullness made me gasp.
“Mama… so early…?”
He began moving with deep, steady strokes, eyes locked on mine. “Your Mama needs his daughter-in-law first thing in the morning.”
I moaned and wrapped my legs around him. “Then take me… fuck your DIL… I love feeling you so deep…”
“This pussy belongs to your father-in-law,” he murmured, thrusting harder. “Say it.”
“It belongs to my Mama… only to my FIL… keep fucking me…”
Pleasure rose quickly. I came with a trembling cry, clinging to his shoulders. He followed soon after, burying himself fully and releasing thick pulses of cum deep inside me with a low groan.
We stayed joined for a few moments, then rose. Downstairs the house felt empty; Brody was nowhere to be seen. Neither of us commented on it. We bathed, dressed, and sat across from each other at breakfast, eating in comfortable silence. My mind kept returning to the same place: he saw us yesterday. What if he speaks? What if someone notices the early changes in my body before we are free?
After the meal Mama took my hand and led me to the small gym room. He pushed me gently against the wall, lifted my saree up around my waist, and freed his cock from his dhoti. In one motion he entered me again, holding my thighs as he fucked me upright against the wall. This time we spoke very little. Our mouths stayed locked in deep, continuous kisses while his hips drove into me. The only sounds were the wet rhythm of our bodies and my muffled moans against his lips. He came hard, flooding me once more, then held me there until our breathing slowed. We cleaned up quietly and went to attend to some office work.
In the afternoon we ate lunch together. The moment the plates were cleared Mama guided me to the sofa. Again he did not undress me completely. He simply lifted my saree, opened his dhoti, and sank into me in the missionary position. We kissed the entire time—slow, deep, unbroken kisses—while he thrust with steady power. I came silently against his mouth. He followed, releasing another heavy load inside me. Afterward we cleaned ourselves and returned to work. Every quiet moment between us carried the same undercurrent: we are still not free, and I am already pregnant.
Night came. We finished dinner, and Mama stood without a word, took my hand, and led me boldly to his own room. This time we removed every piece of clothing. He turned me around, bent me forward, and entered me from behind in a strong doggy rhythm.
“Mama…!” I cried out as he filled me completely.
He gripped my hips and thrust deep. “Your father-in-law is taking his DIL again. Tell me how it feels.”
“It feels perfect, Mama… so thick… so deep… fuck me harder…”
His hands slid forward and cupped my breasts, squeezing them as he pounded into me. “These are your Mama’s now. Everything of yours belongs to your FIL.”
“Yes… yes, Mama… I’m yours… grab them… fuck your daughter-in-law…” My moans turned into loud, open screams of pleasure. He kept the powerful rhythm, fingers teasing my nipples while his cock drove in and out.
After a long while he pulled out, turned me onto my back, and entered me again in missionary. Our eyes met. The talking resumed, thicker with lust and affection.
“Look at me while your Mama fucks you,” he said.
“I’m looking, Mama… I love you… I love being your DIL… keep going…”
“My sweet girl… my daughter-in-law… taking every inch so well…”
“Fill me, Mama… I want it… I want my father-in-law’s cum…”
He thrust deeper, faster. I came hard, shaking under him. A few strokes later he groaned loudly, jerked, and poured another thick load of cum straight into my pussy, holding himself deep until the last pulse faded.
When he finally eased out I started to rise, thinking of returning to my own room. Mama caught my wrist and pulled me back down against his chest.
“No more hiding, Trisha,” he said quietly but firmly. “I don’t want to keep this secret any longer. For the past two days I have finished inside you again and again. You are already carrying my child. There is no reason left to hide.”
I looked into his eyes. The words settled inside me as right and inevitable. The constant low-level fear of discovery that had lived in me since the positive test finally found an answer. I nodded.
“Yes, Mama. You are right.”
He drew me fully into his arms. I rested my head on his chest, his heartbeat steady under my ear. Wrapped together, still marked by everything we had done that day, we fell asleep.
The next day Atthai and the rest of the family returned. Atthai walked into Mama’s bedroom and stopped dead. She saw us both naked, my body still under his arm. A sharp shout left her throat.
Mama and I woke at once. I grabbed the bedsheet and pulled it up over myself, not knowing what to say or do. Mama simply stood up and stretched as if the morning were ordinary.
The sound of Atthai’s cry brought everyone rushing upstairs. One by one they filled the doorway and stared at the scene. Shock showed on every face.
A few hours later the entire household gathered in the main hall—Atthai, Brody, the other relatives, Mama and me. The air was heavy.
Atthai stepped forward, fury on her face, and raised her hand to strike me. I caught her wrist firmly and looked straight into her eyes.
“You have no right,” I said, my voice steady. “Everyone here knows the truth about you. You are lesbian. You have never been a wife to him in any real sense.”
The words landed hard. Atthai’s hand fell. She could not answer. The confidence drained from her face.
Mama then turned to Brody. “And you,” he said calmly. “You are gay. That is the truth we all lived with in silence for years.”
Brody lowered his gaze. No one else in the hall spoke. The confrontations left the room in complete silence. One by one they stood and left until only Mama and I remained.
The following days were spent in lawyers’ offices. Mama signed the divorce papers and made the separation from Atthai official. He arranged a fair settlement of assets for his former wife and for Brody, then required them to leave the house. The same week I also signed my own divorce papers, ending the marriage with Brody.
Even during those days of legal paperwork the old thrill did not completely disappear. Every time we were alone in the large house, the knowledge that I was still legally Brody’s wife and already pregnant with Mama’s child kept a faint edge of danger alive. We both felt it. We both used it.
Two weeks later, in front of our close relatives, Mama and I married each other. The ceremony was simple but complete. What had begun as father-in-law and daughter-in-law became, in the eyes of everyone, husband and wife.
From that moment I no longer called him Mama. He was no longer my father-in-law. He was my husband. I began addressing him the way a wife should.
We returned to the large house that was now fully ours. The rooms felt different without the old tensions. There were no more secrets to guard, no more careful timing, no more fear of discovery. The constant low hum of “what if we are caught” that had lived inside me since the day of the positive test finally fell silent.
All contact with his former wife and with Brody was cut. The past stayed behind us. Ahead of us was only the life we had chosen.
I carried the pregnancy to term. When the time came, I gave birth to healthy twins—a boy and a girl. Because we were now legally and openly husband and wife, we could keep them with us without any pretence or hidden arrangements. The children became part of our daily life from the very beginning.
With their birth, the long and complicated chapter that had started with a marriage proposal, hidden truths, secret nights, and stolen moments finally came to a close. We were no longer father-in-law and daughter-in-law living under borrowed time. We were simply husband and wife, raising the family we had chosen to build together.
And so the first part of our story ends.