From Father-in-Law to Son - SexBaba
  • From this section you can read all the indian sex stories arranged from the various users. So what you are going to read stories like 'Office girl with her lover', 'Indian mom with her son. Lots of erotic tales are posted here. So guys hold your cock for the amazing sexual fantasies.

From Father-in-Law to Son

Cccc

New member
Joined
Sep 20, 2026
Messages
3
After the long and complicated chapter that began with an arranged marriage, hidden truths, secret nights between father-in-law and daughter-in-law, divorces, and finally an open marriage, Trisha and Veerappan settled into the life they had chosen.

They raised the twins who were born from that first forbidden union. The outside world accepted the official story. Inside the large house in Chennai the past remained a quiet, shared secret between husband and wife.

Years passed.

The twins grew. Life moved forward.

This is no longer Trisha’s story.

This is the story of their son.

---

My name is Arjun. I am nineteen years old.

I finished my twelfth standard last year and joined a degree course in administration. Studies have always come easier to me than to my twin sister Ananya. I keep a regular routine, finish my assignments on time, and usually score better than her. Most people in the house call me the more disciplined one.

That does not mean I am boring. I have a mischievous side. I like doing small, harmless things that create a little fun or a small scene. Nothing serious, nothing that hurts anyone. Just enough to break the usual quiet of the house and make things interesting for a while.



Like any other boy my age, I also have my private needs. I watch porn sometimes, play a few adult games, and take care of myself when I feel the urge. I do not think much about it. It is normal and I keep it to myself.



I am close to my family. I care about Amma, Appa, and Ananya. I respect everyone in the house. With Appa the relationship is a little complicated. I still respect him, but I have not fully forgotten the old lie that was told to Amma years ago. Because of that, I sometimes call him by his name instead of Appa. He does not say anything about it.



With Amma it is different. I care for her a lot, but there are moments when I feel quietly frustrated. She trusts people too easily and gets influenced without realising it. I notice these things, even if I do not always speak about them.



Ananya and I fight and tease each other all the time. I make fun of her, she gets annoyed, and the cycle continues. But she knows that underneath all the teasing I actually care about her. She never doubts that.



This is how things are at home right now. Calm on the surface, with the usual small currents running underneath.



My first year of college ended and the long leave began. From the second year onwards, the administration course would focus more on practical exposure. There would be fewer regular classes. Instead, students were expected to spend time in industries, factories, and corporate offices to gain real experience.



For me this was convenient. Appa already ran a large business with offices, factories, and different units. Getting practical exposure there would be easy. I was confident I could handle the work.



One evening I sat with both of them in the living room and explained the college requirement.



“From second year they want us to get practical exposure,” I said. “Classes will be less. We have to spend time in actual industries and offices. I was thinking… can I do most of it in our own companies?”



Appa looked at me for a moment and then nodded. “That is fine. You can start with the main office and later move to the factory units. It will be useful for you.”



Amma smiled immediately. She looked happy at the idea of me spending more time at home and around the family.



“That is good,” she said. “You will be around more. If you need any help with the exposure work, just tell me. I will support you fully.”



I nodded. “Right now I just want to spend the leave properly. Reporting for second year will start after that.”



Both of them agreed.



The holidays gave me time to stay at home properly. I decided to use it to understand my family better, one person at a time.



First I spent time with Appa. We sat in his study one evening after dinner. I asked him how he had entered business in the first place. He spoke without rushing. He told me about the early days, the risks he took, the losses that almost broke him, and how he slowly built everything back. He explained the ups and downs without trying to make himself look perfect. I listened carefully.



A few days later I sat with Ananya on the balcony. I asked her about college.



“How are your classes going?” I said.



She shrugged. “It’s okay. Some subjects are interesting, some are boring.”



“Why did you choose this course?”



She thought for a moment. “I liked the subjects at that time. Also, it felt practical.”



Then I asked about her future plans. She spoke about wanting stable work and maybe higher studies later. She did not sound fully sure, but she was honest. I made a couple of jokes as usual, and she rolled her eyes, but the conversation stayed easy.



Finally I spent time with Amma. We were in the living room one afternoon when the house was quiet. I asked her why she had stopped acting in films and continued only with advertisements.



“At that time it felt right,” she said. “Life changed after marriage. The ads were easier to manage along with the household.”



“How did you get interested in Appa’s business?” I asked.



She smiled a little. “I started observing things slowly. Then I began helping with small matters. Over time I got more involved.”



I looked at her and asked the last question. “Do you still have any plan to return to films?”



She nodded. “Yes. I do have a plan. Not immediately, but I have not closed that door completely.”



After listening to each of them, I also spoke about myself. I told all three of them, separately, about my habits and interests. I mentioned that I liked simple routines and that I had a clear future plan of my own.



“I want to run a small coffee shop one day,” I said to each of them in different conversations. “Not a big company. Just a proper café of my own.”



Appa listened quietly. Ananya made a comment about whether I would even wake up early enough to run one. Amma smiled and said it was a nice dream if I stayed serious about it.



In those few days I got to know them better than before, and they also got to know more about me.



After spending time at home, I decided to visit my cousin who lived in another district. It was only a few hours’ drive, so I planned to stay there for some days.



I told Appa, Amma and Ananya that I would be going. They did not have any objection. I packed a small bag, said goodbye to everyone, and left in the car.



The journey was smooth. By afternoon I reached their house. My aunt Lakshmi, uncle Ramesh and my male cousin Karthik were all at home. They welcomed me at the door.



“Come in, Arjun,” my aunt said with a smile.



I greeted them properly and went inside. We sat in the living room and talked for a while. They asked about Appa, Amma and Ananya. I answered and also told them about my first year of college and how the course would become more practical from the second year. The conversation stayed light and normal.



After some time my cousin stood up.



“Come, I’ll show you the house,” he said.



He took me around the rooms and then opened one door.



“This is where you’ll stay,” he said.



The room was simple and clean. I kept my bag inside. We sat there for some time and talked about sports, recent films, and a few mobile and PC games we both played. The talk was easy and familiar.



After a while he got up.



“You must be tired from the drive. Take some rest. We’ll talk more later.”



He went out and closed the door behind him.



I sat on the bed and looked around the room. I felt quite excited about the next few days. I thought it would just be a normal visit with my cousin. At that moment I had no idea that these few days were going to change everything and shift the direction of my life completely.



In the evening, after freshening up, I came out for dinner. During the meal, my cousin Karthik and I planned to visit a few places the next day. After dinner everyone went to their rooms. I was quite tired from the journey, so I fell asleep within minutes.



The next morning I woke up, took a bath, and went for breakfast. My aunt Lakshmi, uncle Ramesh, and Karthik were already there. They greeted me, and we all had breakfast together. After that, as planned, Karthik and I took his bike and left to roam around.



We spent the whole day visiting places, talking, and enjoying ourselves. It was a fun, light-hearted outing. By evening we returned home. I went to my room, freshened up, and came down for dinner.



At the table I saw Aunt Lakshmi and Karthik sitting next to each other. I sat opposite them and started eating. I asked about Uncle Ramesh. They told me he had some work and might not come home that night.



While eating, my spoon accidentally fell down. I bent to pick it up. As I was getting up, I saw Karthik’s hand resting on Aunt Lakshmi’s stomach, and her hand was inside his trousers. For a second I froze. I did not show any reaction on my face. I simply sat up straight, diverted the conversation, and continued eating as if nothing had happened.



After dinner I went straight to my room. Sitting on the bed, I kept thinking about what I had just seen. I was surprised and confused. Until now I had only known about regular porn. This was something new to me. I opened my phone and searched “mother and son sexual interest.” The word that kept appearing was incest.



I became curious and started reading more. I went deeper into the topic—what incest meant, the different types, and how it existed as a whole category. I sat there for a long time taking in everything. It felt like I had suddenly stepped into a separate world I had never paid attention to before.



Because I could not sleep, I went out to drink some water. While crossing the corridor, I heard sounds from Aunt Lakshmi’s bedroom. The door was not fully closed. Through the small gap I looked inside.



What I saw completely stunned me. Karthik was on top of Aunt Lakshmi, clearly having sex with her. For a moment I could not believe it was real. Until now I had only watched sex in videos. This was the first time I was seeing it live—and it was the same incest topic I had just been reading about.



Karthik noticed me standing there. Without stopping, he looked toward the door and said in a calm voice, “We can speak about this tomorrow.”



I understood. I stepped back quietly and returned to my room. My mind was still processing everything as I lay down and eventually forced myself to sleep.



The next morning I woke up as usual, took a bath, and went for breakfast. I did not show even a small sign of what I had seen the previous night. My face stayed normal. Still, inside I was curious. I wanted to hear it directly from Karthik.



After breakfast he suggested we go out for a ride. We took his bike and went to a quiet stretch on the outskirts where there was almost no traffic. He stopped the bike under a tree and we both got down.



For a few seconds he stayed silent. Then he started speaking.



“You saw us last night,” he said. “I might as well tell you properly.”



I just nodded and waited.



He looked away for a moment and then continued.



“It didn’t start suddenly. When I was in my first year of college, Appa used to travel a lot for work. Sometimes he would be gone for two or three weeks at a stretch. Amma and I were alone in the house most of the time. At first it was normal. We used to talk more, watch TV together, eat together. Slowly the distance that usually stays between mother and son became less.



One night she had a bad headache. I went to her room to give her medicine. She was lying down, and while I was adjusting the pillow my hand accidentally touched her shoulder and stayed there a little longer than it should have. Neither of us said anything. But something changed in the air. After that day, small things started happening. She would ask me to press her feet when she was tired. I would sit behind her and massage her shoulders when she had pain. The touches slowly became longer and more deliberate.



One evening we were sitting on the cot talking. She was wearing a loose nightie. While talking, my hand rested on her thigh. She did not move it away. After some time she herself placed her hand on top of mine. That was the first clear signal. We both understood what was happening, but we still didn’t speak about it.



A few nights later it went further. We were again alone. She was lying down and I was sitting near her. This time when I touched her, she didn’t stop me. Things moved step by step. First it was touching, then kissing, and then we crossed the final line. The first time it happened, both of us were nervous and silent afterwards. But it didn’t stop. After that night it became regular whenever Appa was out of town.



Now it is an open thing between us. We don’t talk about it in front of anyone, but inside the house we don’t pretend much when we are alone. She doesn’t feel guilty the way people expect, and neither do I. We just live with it.”



He finished and looked at me.



I listened to everything without interrupting. When he stopped, I spoke calmly.



“You don’t have to explain so much. I was only curious about what I saw. That’s all.”



Karthik nodded. “I am not trying to influence you or tell you to do anything. I just didn’t want to hide it after you already saw us.”



I made it clear where I stood. “Personal life is personal. Nobody has the right to interfere in what two adults do. I’m not judging you or Aunt.”



He looked at me for a moment and then gave a small smile. “Most people my age would have either got shocked or started giving lectures. You’re clear-headed. That’s good.”



After that we decided not to speak about the matter again. We started the bike and returned home.



Once I was back in my room, the topic stayed in my mind. I opened my laptop and started searching. When I typed “incest,” thousands of videos appeared. I sat there staring at the screen, realising there was an entire separate category of porn built only around this. I went further and looked at incest stories, then some porn games, and more articles about the subject. The more I read and watched, the more I understood how large this particular world was.



After spending quite some time on it, I decided that I had seen and learned enough. I closed everything and forced myself to treat it as just knowledge I had gained, nothing more.



The next day I packed my bag, said goodbye to Aunt Lakshmi, Uncle Ramesh and Karthik, and drove back home. The journey made me tired, so as soon as I reached my room I went straight to sleep.



The next morning I woke up and went for breakfast. Appa, Amma and Ananya were already at the table. As soon as I sat down they started asking questions.



“How was the journey?” Appa asked.



“It was fine. Not too tiring,” I replied.



Amma looked at me. “How is everyone there? Aunt, uncle and Karthik?”



“All are doing well. They asked about all of you also.”



Ananya added her usual comment. “Did you both only play games the whole time or actually go out?”



I gave her a small smile. “We went out also. It was a good visit.”



After breakfast everyone moved to their own routines. I went to my room, opened my laptop, and started checking the complete second-year syllabus and exam pattern for the administration course. I wanted a clear overview of what would come. The whole morning went into reading and making notes. I paused only for lunch and then continued again. By the time I finished it was already evening. The entire day had gone into understanding the course structure.



When I came down for dinner the others had already finished eating. I sat alone and had my food. After that I walked towards my room. As I crossed the corridor I heard low sounds coming from my parents’ bedroom. The door was not fully closed. I stopped and looked through the small gap.



Appa and Amma were on the bed. They were having sex. I stood there and watched the whole thing without moving. Within a few minutes Appa finished, rolled over, and went to sleep almost immediately. Amma lay there for a while. I could see she was not satisfied. She spoke quietly to herself, her voice carrying a clear tone of frustration about how quickly it had ended and how she was still left wanting.



I stepped back silently and went to my room.



Sitting on the bed, I kept thinking about what I had just seen. The image of Amma’s unsatisfied expression stayed in my mind. Slowly, the conversations with Karthik and everything I had learned about incest came back. I started thinking seriously. Why not try something like that here also?



I knew there was risk. At the same time I also knew I had a small advantage. Years ago Appa and Amma themselves had been in an incestuous relationship when he was still her father-in-law. That part of her life already existed. The idea of incest was not completely new or foreign to her.



I sat with that thought for a long time. Finally I decided that I would move in that direction. Not today. But soon.



I was tired from the long day of studying. I switched off the light and went to sleep.



The next morning I woke up and stepped out of my room. At the same time Amma also came out of her room. Her dress had slipped a little from one shoulder and was not properly adjusted. For a second my eyes went there. Because I had already made up my mind about the path I wanted to take, the sight felt more awkward than usual. I could not look at her directly for a moment.



She noticed my expression, quickly pulled the cloth back into place, and adjusted it properly.



“You’re up early,” she said in a normal tone.



“Yeah, Mom,” I replied, keeping my voice steady.



I went for a bath, freshened up, and then had breakfast. After that I returned to my room and played some video games for a while. After some time I got bored and started scrolling on the internet. That also became dull after a few minutes. Finally I decided to watch porn and take care of myself.



I pulled my pants down and started stroking my cock slowly. Just then I heard the door lock turn. I immediately pulled my pants up and quickly changed the window on the PC so that only a normal page was visible.



Amma walked in.



“What are you doing?” she asked in a friendly voice as she came and stood near the table. “You’ve been inside the room for a long time.”



I stayed calm and answered normally. “Just checking some things on the laptop, Mommy. Nothing important.”



We talked for a few minutes about ordinary things — college leave, whether I had eaten properly, and some small household matters. I did not show any sign of what I had been doing a moment earlier. After a short, easy conversation she left the room and closed the door behind her.



Once she was gone, I decided to continue. This time I wanted something specific. I opened the browser again and searched for incest videos. Many results came up. I selected one that looked good and played it.



I pulled my pants down once more and started stroking my cock while watching. The video held my attention completely. The excitement felt different from the usual videos I watched. I kept going at a steady pace, eyes fixed on the screen. After a few minutes the pressure built up fast. I reached climax and released cum across my hand and stomach.



I sat there for a short while, still breathing a little heavily, then cleaned myself properly with tissues. The first time watching an incest video and finishing to it had felt satisfying. I decided I would explore more of this category later.



Feeling tired, I lay down on the bed and went to sleep.



The next morning I woke up, freshened up, and came down for breakfast. Amma was already in the dining area, dressed more carefully than usual. She looked ready to go out.



“Where are you going, Mom?” I asked as I sat down.



“I have an ad shoot today,” she replied.



I thought for a second and then said, “I’ll come with you.”



She looked at me, a little surprised, but then nodded. “Alright. We can go together after breakfast.”



Once we finished eating, we left the house and drove to the shooting location. The set was already being prepared when we reached. Amma sat in the makeup chair while a male makeup artist started working on her face. After a few minutes I noticed his hands were moving more than necessary. He was touching her neck and shoulders in a way that clearly made her uncomfortable. Her expression showed it even if she did not say anything.



That moment felt like the right opportunity.



I walked straight up to him, caught his wrist, and pulled his hand away.



“Keep your hands only where they are needed,” I said in a low but firm voice. “Don’t try anything extra.”



The makeup man froze. He looked scared and quickly stepped back, nodding without saying much. After that he continued the work properly and carefully.



Amma turned toward me. Her face showed clear surprise and then a small, genuine smile.



“Thank you, Arjun,” she said softly.



“It’s my duty, Mommy,” I replied.



The rest of the shoot went without any further problems. Once everything was completed, we left the location and drove back home. On the way she thanked me once more.



“You handled it well,” she said. “I didn’t expect you to step in like that.”



I just nodded and kept my eyes on the road.



When we reached home, we both went to our respective rooms. Sitting on my bed, I felt a quiet sense of pride. I had taken a clear step in front of her and it had worked. She had noticed me in a different way today. For now, that was enough. I felt satisfied with how the day had gone.



The next few days passed normally. Then one morning my cousin Karthik came for a one-day visit. Everyone welcomed him at the door. Amma, Appa and Ananya all greeted him, and we sat together for breakfast. The talk stayed general — about his studies, his parents, and some family updates.



Later we had lunch together. After the meal I took Karthik to my room and closed the door.



We sat on the bed. For a few seconds neither of us spoke. Then I asked directly.



“How are things with Aunt Lakshmi?”



Karthik leaned back against the wall. “It’s good. Same as before. Whenever Appa is out of station, we don’t hide much inside the house. It’s stable.”



I nodded and stayed quiet for a moment. Then I decided to tell him the truth.



“I have intention toward Amma,” I said. “Incest intention.”



He looked at me without surprise. “I thought you might. What happened?”



I told him about the day I went with her to the ad shoot, how the makeup man was touching her unnecessarily, and how I stepped in and warned him. I also told him that she thanked me and seemed impressed.



Karthik listened carefully and then shook his head slowly.



“That is not an incident, Arjun. That is just a son doing his responsibility. Protecting your mother from some random man is normal. Don’t build high hopes on that. She thanked you because any mother would thank her son for that. It doesn’t mean she is looking at you in the way you want.”



I felt a clear drop of disappointment. “Then what should I do? Just wait?”



“No,” he said firmly. “Waiting will give you nothing. If you only wait for some perfect moment, it will never come. You have to create the situations yourself. You have to slowly push the boundary, little by little, without making it obvious at the start.”



I sat forward. “Tell me properly. How?”



Karthik took a breath and began explaining in detail.



“First thing — stop thinking like a son who is hoping she will suddenly notice you. Start thinking like someone who is slowly changing the atmosphere between the two of you. The biggest mistake boys make is becoming too obvious too early. She will get alert and close up.



You need to increase physical closeness in normal ways first. When she is sitting on the sofa, sit closer than usual. Not touching immediately, but close enough that your shoulder or arm is near hers. When she is in the kitchen, go and stand near her under some excuse — ask where something is kept, or say you came for water. Stay there a few extra seconds. Let her get used to your presence in her personal space.



Second — use your eyes, but carefully. When she is talking to you, hold eye contact a little longer than normal. Not staring like a creep, just longer than a son usually does. When she adjusts her saree or her hair, let your eyes follow the movement for a second before looking away. She will notice at some level even if she pretends not to.



Third — start helping her in small physical ways. If she is carrying something, take it from her hands and let your fingers touch hers. If she has neck pain or shoulder pain, offer to press it. Start with one or two minutes, then slowly increase the time. The first few times she may feel it is just normal help. Later the touch will start feeling different to both of you.



Fourth — create situations where you both are alone and the atmosphere is slightly relaxed. Late night when others are asleep, if she is in the living room or kitchen, go there. Talk about ordinary things, but stay. Don’t rush any physical move. Just get her used to being alone with you in quiet hours.



Fifth — when you do take the first clear step, make it look almost accidental. For example, while giving her something, let your hand rest on her waist for a second longer than needed. Or while sitting close, let your thigh touch hers and don’t move it away immediately. Watch her reaction carefully. If she moves away at once, pull back and wait. If she stays still even for a few seconds, that is your green signal to slowly go further next time.



Most important thing — never show desperation. If she rejects a small advance, act normal the next day as if nothing happened. Girls and women notice desperation very fast and it kills the mood. Stay calm, stay consistent, and keep creating small opportunities.



Also, remember she already has history. She was once in an incestuous relationship with Appa when he was still her father-in-law. That means the idea itself is not completely shocking or impossible for her. That is your only real advantage. Use it carefully, don’t announce it.”



I listened to every word without interrupting. When he finished, I nodded slowly.



“I understood. I won’t wait for things to happen by themselves. I’ll start creating the situations.”



Karthik looked at me and said, “Good. But move step by step. One mistake of rushing can close the door for a long time.”



We talked a little more about general things after that, then he got ready to leave. I came down with him, said goodbye, and watched him drive away.



When I returned to my room I sat on the bed for a long time, going over everything he had said. The tips stayed clear in my mind. I felt I finally had a direction instead of just vague hope. After some time the tiredness of the day settled in. I lay down and went to sleep.



As Karthik had said, I decided I needed to create moments myself. But I did not want everything to move slowly. I wanted faster, more lustful progress. Sitting in my room, I opened my laptop and started searching. After checking a few websites and social media pages, I found an account that openly gave advice on incest situations. The posts were direct and did not hide behind soft language.



I created a throwaway account and wrote my query in detail — that I was 19, living in the same house with my 48-year-old mother, that I had already decided I wanted her, and that I did not want slow emotional steps. I wanted practical, lust-driven methods that could move things quickly.



After some time the account replied with a long message. I read every word carefully and saved it.



The reply said:



“If you want slow romance, go elsewhere. You want her wet and thinking about your cock while she is still calling you her son. That needs a different approach.



First, stop giving her respectful son energy all the time. Keep the respect in front of others, but when you are alone with her, let your eyes stay on her body longer. Look at her breasts when she talks to you. Let your gaze drop to her hips when she walks away. Do it calmly, not like a nervous teenager. Women notice steady, hungry eyes.



Second, start accidental-but-not-really touches that are lower and more sexual. When you walk past her in a narrow space, let your crotch brush against her ass for a full second. When she is standing at the kitchen counter, come behind her under some excuse and press your chest to her back while reaching for something. Let her feel that you are hard. If she freezes but does not push you away, stay there two seconds longer next time.



Third, use early morning and late night when her body is soft and her mind is less guarded. If she comes out of her room in a loose nightie, look directly at her nipples if they are visible. Say nothing. Just look. The silence will make it heavier. If she is sitting with one leg folded, sit close enough that your thigh presses against her bare thigh and keep it there.



Fourth, create situations where she has to see your body. Walk from the bathroom to your room with only a towel, and let the towel sit low enough that the shape of your cock is clear. If she is in the living room late at night, come out in just shorts with no underwear. Sit normally. Let her eyes go there. Do not cover up immediately.



Fifth, escalate the physical help. When you massage her shoulders, let your hands slide lower each time until your fingers are brushing the top of her breasts. When you press her feet, let your hands move up her calves slowly. If she does not stop you, go higher the next night. The goal is to make her body accept your hands before her mind fully processes it.



Sixth, use words that sit between son and man. Call her ‘Mom’ or ‘Mommy’ in a lower voice when you are close. Sometimes say ‘you look good today’ while looking directly at her chest. Keep it short. Do not explain. Let the sentence hang.



Seventh, if you get even a small positive reaction — she stays still during a touch, her breathing changes, she does not move away — push a little more the same day instead of waiting. Waiting kills momentum. If your hand is on her waist and she has not removed it, slide it down to her hip. If she still stays, move closer until your cock is pressed against her.



Eighth, masturbate to her. Not just to random incest videos. Think of her specifically — her body, her voice, the way she smells. When you finish, the hunger will stay sharper the next time you see her. That hunger will show in your eyes and she will feel it.



Ninth, if the house is empty even for one hour, use it. Do not waste empty-house time on soft conversation. Move closer, touch more, and test how far she allows. Empty-house chances are the fastest way to cross lines.



Last — never ask permission with words in the beginning. Asking gives her an easy way to say no and reset everything. Make her body say yes first. Once her body has already accepted a few things, her mind will start following.



Do these things with patience but without softness. You want her wet and conflicted, not comfortable and motherly.”



I read the entire reply twice. Some of the suggestions were more aggressive than what Karthik had told me. I sat quietly and sorted them in my head — which ones felt usable in my house, which ones were too risky for now, and which ones I could try soon.



By the time I closed the laptop, my mind was clearer. I still remembered Karthik’s advice about not rushing blindly, but now I also had a set of direct, lust-driven methods. The decision of what to use and what to avoid was fully in my hands.



The next morning I woke up, freshened up, and had breakfast. After that I went straight to the home gym. I started my workout with full effort — heavy sets, short rests, pushing until sweat ran down my chest and back. I kept the intensity high on purpose.



After some time I noticed Amma standing near the doorway, watching me. I did not stop. I continued the set, making sure my movements stayed controlled and strong. I could feel her eyes on me.



When I finished the last set, I put the weights down, wiped my face with a towel, and walked toward her. My body was still pumped and covered in sweat. I stopped a few feet in front of her and casually flexed my arms and chest once, as if I was just stretching.



She looked at me with clear surprise.



“You’ve become quite serious about this,” she said, her eyes still moving over my shoulders and arms. “Your body has changed a lot.”



I gave a small smile. “I’ve been consistent, Mom. That’s all.”



We stood there and talked for a few minutes about my routine — how many days I trained, what I focused on, and how long I had been lifting properly. She kept looking at my chest and arms while speaking. The expression on her face showed she was genuinely impressed.



“It shows,” she said again. “You look strong.”



I nodded, then turned to leave the gym. As I walked past her, I flexed my back and arms one more time, slower this time, making sure she got a clear view. I glanced back just long enough to catch her expression. She was still staring, clearly stunned by the size and hardness of my body.



I walked out of the gym without saying anything more. Inside I felt satisfied. The first deliberate step had worked exactly as I wanted. She had noticed me — not just as her son, but as a man with a body worth looking at.



The gym session had given me a clear first success. Amma had looked at my body with real attention, and that was enough for now.



A few nights later I woke up feeling thirsty. I went quietly to the kitchen, drank water, and started walking back. As I crossed the corridor I noticed that my parents’ bedroom door was not fully closed. I stopped and slowly pushed it open a little more.



Amma was sleeping on her side. Her night dress had slipped upward, leaving her stomach and navel clearly visible. The soft light from the window fell on her skin. For a moment I just stood there looking. Lust rose quickly. I took out my phone, opened the camera, and carefully took a few clear photos of her exposed midriff and navel. Then I stepped back, closed the door the way it was, and returned to my room.



Inside, I locked the door, lay down on the bed, and opened the photos. I pulled my pants down and started stroking my cock while looking at them. The fact that these were real pictures of Amma made the feeling much stronger than any video. I kept my eyes on her navel and the curve of her waist. Within a few minutes the pressure built up fast. I came hard, releasing cum across my hand and stomach.



I cleaned myself slowly. This was the first time I had done something like this, and it left me fully satisfied. I decided I would look for more chances like this in the future.



I switched off the light and went to sleep, still feeling the afterglow of what I had just done.



The next morning I woke up at the usual time, freshened up, and went down for breakfast. I kept my face completely normal. I spoke only when needed, stayed calm, and followed my routine as if nothing had happened the previous night. I did not want to give any sign that could create suspicion. Things were moving according to my plan, and I intended to keep the pace steady without ruining it.



I decided to stop locking the bathroom door when I used it. I wanted to create a chance for Amma to walk in by accident. From that day I started leaving it unlocked every time.



One morning I was under the shower, water running over my body. I was cleaning myself slowly when I heard the door open. I knew immediately it was Amma. She had not knocked. She stepped inside still half-asleep and did not notice me at first.



The moment I realised she was there, I deliberately slowed down and started cleaning my cock more thoroughly. It was already hard and thick from the morning. I kept my hand moving along the length, making sure it stayed fully visible.



She turned toward the toilet and then suddenly saw me. Her body jerked in shock.



“Arjun…!” she gasped, eyes wide.



I acted surprised as well, though I had been waiting for exactly this.



“Mom… I didn’t know you were coming in,” I said, keeping my voice calm while still holding my cock loosely in my hand.



She stared for a full second longer than she should have. Her eyes dropped straight to my hard cock and stayed there. I watched her carefully. Her lips parted slightly and then she bit down on her lower lip. She could not pull her gaze away immediately.



“I… I’m sorry,” she said quickly, her voice a little unsteady. “I didn’t realise anyone was inside. The door was open… I thought it was empty.”



I stayed where I was, water still running behind me. “It’s okay, Mommy. It was an accident. I should have locked it.”



She was still looking at my cock even while speaking. Her breathing had changed. I could see the conflict on her face — shock mixed with something else she was trying to hide.



“You… you should cover yourself,” she said, finally forcing her eyes up to my face. “I’m standing right here.”



I nodded slowly and moved my hand to partially cover myself, though not completely. “Sorry, Mom. I didn’t expect anyone to come in.”



There was a short silence. She swallowed and spoke again, trying to sound normal.



“I just came to use the toilet quickly. I didn’t mean to walk in on you like this. You’re… grown up now. I should have knocked.”



“It’s really fine,” I replied. “We’re family. These things can happen. Don’t feel bad.”



She gave a small, awkward nod, but her eyes flickered down one more time before she caught herself. I noticed it clearly. The way she bit her lip earlier and the way her gaze had lingered told me everything I needed to know. There was lust in that look, even if she was already trying to bury it.



“I’ll… I’ll come back later,” she said, her voice quieter now. “You finish your bath.”



“Okay, Mom.”



She turned and left the bathroom quickly, closing the door behind her.



I stood under the water for a few more seconds, a slow satisfaction settling in my chest. This was a clear breakthrough. She had seen me fully hard, she had stared, she had bitten her lip, and she had struggled to look away. I knew she would try to resist the feeling and pretend it meant nothing. But I also knew the image of my cock was now in her mind. Sooner or later that resistance would start to weaken.



I finished my bath calmly, already thinking about the next small step.



I had already succeeded in two clear steps. Amma had seen my body in the gym and had walked in on me hard in the bathroom. Both times her reaction had shown more than simple surprise. I knew she would still try to resist, but I had no plan of stopping. I would keep pushing, slowly but steadily.



I decided the next move would be to bring her into the gym regularly. If I taught her exercises, I would have natural reasons to touch her — correcting form, adjusting posture, holding her waist or arms. Those touches could start raising the heat in her without making it obvious at first.



The next morning after breakfast I found her in the living room.



“Mom,” I said, sitting across from her, “I’ve been thinking. You should start coming to the gym with me.”



She looked up from her phone. “Gym? Why?”



“You’re still active with ads and all, but some regular training will help your energy and your body. I can teach you the basic exercises properly. I’ll be there every morning anyway.”



She shook her head lightly. “I’m fine the way I am, Arjun. I don’t need all that heavy exercise.”



I kept my voice calm but firm. “It’s not about heavy lifting. Just basic strength and flexibility. You’ll feel better within two weeks. And I’ll be teaching you myself, so you don’t have to go anywhere outside.”



She hesitated. “I don’t know… I’ve never really followed a proper gym routine.”



“That’s exactly why I’m offering,” I replied. “I’ll start you slow. Nothing you can’t handle. Just try it for a few days. If you don’t like it, you can stop. But at least give it a chance.”



She looked at me for a long moment. I could see her weighing it. Finally she sighed and gave a small nod.



“Alright. I’ll try. But only basic things, okay? Don’t make it too hard.”



“Don’t worry, Mommy. I’ll take care of everything.”



The next morning she came to the gym wearing a simple tracksuit. I started her with light warm-ups and basic movements. In the first few days she stayed stiff whenever I came close. If I tried to correct her posture, she would shift away slightly or say she understood.



On the third day, while she was doing a simple squat, her form was off. I stood behind her.



“Mom, your back is rounding. Let me show you.”



I placed my hands lightly on her waist to adjust the angle. The moment I touched her she tensed.



“I can do it myself,” she said quickly.



I removed my hands and stepped back. “Okay. But if the form is wrong, you might strain yourself. I’m only trying to help.”



She was quiet for a few seconds, then nodded slowly. “Alright… you can correct me when needed.”



From that day she started allowing limited touch. I stayed careful. Every time I placed my hands on her arms, shoulders or waist, I kept my expression neutral and my voice instructional. I never let any clear lust show on my face. She slowly began to relax and accept the corrections as part of the training.



After a week I began testing further. While adjusting her posture during a stretch, my hands stayed on her waist a little longer than necessary. When she was lying down for a floor exercise, I leaned over to correct her leg position and let my fingers brush along her outer thigh. Each time I immediately followed it with a calm explanation.



“This angle is better for your lower back, Mom.”



Or, “Keep your knee aligned like this so you don’t put pressure on the joint.”



At first she would stiffen or give me a quick look. But when I continued speaking only about the exercise, she started accepting it. Slowly she stopped pulling away. A few times I noticed her breathing change when my hands stayed on her body longer than usual. She never said anything, but she also did not stop me.



I was fully aware of what was happening. She was beginning to fall into the physical closeness, even if she still told herself it was only training. I could feel the shift. But I also knew I had to test the next level carefully. Rushing now could make her shut down completely.



So I continued the sessions with the same controlled approach, waiting for the right moment to push further.



I was still waiting for the right moment to push things further. That evening, luck turned completely in my favour.



While walking past my parents’ room I heard Amma speaking on the phone. The door was slightly open. I slipped inside quietly and hid inside the large wardrobe, leaving it open just enough to hear everything clearly. She had put the call on speaker.



A woman’s voice came through. I realised it was one of her close friends.



Amma spoke first, her voice low but clear.



“I needed to talk to someone. Things have been strange at home for the past few weeks.”



“What happened?” her friend asked.



“It’s about Arjun. He’s nineteen now, but the way he’s been behaving… it’s not like a normal son. First he started coming to the gym and made me join him. While teaching exercises he touches me — waist, thighs, back — and every time he says it’s only for correcting form. In the beginning I felt uncomfortable, but I kept telling myself it’s nothing. Then one morning I walked into the bathroom without knocking and saw him completely naked and hard. He acted surprised, but the way he stood there… and the way I looked at him… I couldn’t pull my eyes away immediately. I even bit my lip without realising. I’ve been thinking about that moment again and again.”



Her friend stayed silent for a few seconds, then said, “Go on.”



Amma continued, her voice tighter now.



“On top of that, my own married life has become frustrating. Veerapan finishes so quickly most nights. I am left lying there unsatisfied. That hunger has been building for months. And now, with Arjun’s behaviour and the way he looks at me sometimes, that hunger is starting to mix with something else. I’m getting thoughts I shouldn’t have about my own son. I’m confused and scared.”



Her friend spoke calmly and directly.



“Then stop fighting it and pursue it.”



Amma sounded shocked. “What? How can you say that? He’s my son. This is wrong. I don’t even have the courage to think about crossing that line properly.”



The friend did not soften her tone.



“Listen to me carefully. Years ago you were in an incestuous relationship with Veerapan when he was still your father-in-law. You slept with him, got pregnant by him, and later married him. At that time you also thought it was wrong in the beginning, didn’t you? But you still went ahead. You already crossed the incest line once in your life. This is not new territory for you. The only difference is that this time the man is your son instead of your father-in-law. If that relationship could become acceptable to you, why is this suddenly impossible?”



Amma went completely silent. The reminder of her past had clearly hit her hard.



Her friend continued.



“And personal life is personal. If two adults decide something between themselves, no one else has the right to interfere. You are sexually frustrated. He is clearly showing interest. Both of you are adults. The world doesn’t need to know what happens inside your house. Stop creating moral walls that you yourself broke years ago.”



Amma’s voice was quieter when she finally spoke.



“I… I need time to think about everything you said.”



“That’s fine,” her friend replied. “Take the time. But be honest with yourself while you think. Don’t lie to your own body.”



The call ended.



I stayed completely still inside the wardrobe. Amma sat on the edge of the bed. For a long time she did not move. Then she started speaking to herself in a low voice, as if she needed to hear the words out loud.



“She is right about the past. I can’t pretend that never happened. I was his daughter-in-law and I still slept with him. I let him take me, I enjoyed it, I even married him later. So how can I suddenly act pure and shocked when similar feelings are rising toward Arjun? My body is already reacting to him. When he touches me in the gym my skin gets warm. When I saw him hard that morning I felt a pull between my legs even while I was telling myself to look away. And the frustration with Veerapan is real. Most nights I am left wanting. That emptiness is making everything worse. If I keep resisting, the hunger will only grow and start affecting me more. Maybe this is not as wrong as I keep repeating. Maybe it is simply another line that can be crossed the same way the earlier one was. I need to stop lying to myself. I am attracted to my son. I want him. I am going to allow this to happen.”



She sat in silence for a few more minutes after saying those words, as if letting the decision settle inside her. Then she stood up and left the room.



The moment the door closed I stepped out of the wardrobe and returned to my own room. My heart was beating hard, but it was pure happiness. There was no scale to measure how light and powerful I felt. Luck had handed me everything I needed. She had already decided to enter the relationship.



I knew one important thing though — I should never let her find out that I had heard this conversation. If she realised I already knew her decision, it might create unnecessary complications. So I would continue pushing from my side, creating situations, increasing the heat, and letting her feel that she was the one slowly giving in. From now on the path was open. I only had to walk it carefully.



The next morning I was still in bed when I heard the door of my room open quietly. I was wearing only trousers with nothing underneath, the way I usually slept. The moment I realised it was Amma, I closed my eyes and kept my breathing slow and even, pretending to be deeply asleep.



She came and stood near the bed. For a few seconds there was only silence. Then she started speaking in a low voice, as if she needed to say the words out loud while she thought I could not hear her.



“You’re sleeping so peacefully… looking at you like this makes everything more confusing and clearer at the same time. I spent the whole night thinking about what my friend said. She was right. I already crossed this line once in my life with your father when he was still my father-in-law. I let him take me, I enjoyed it, I even built a life with him after that. So why am I trying to act pure and shocked now? My body has already started responding to you. When you touch me in the gym I feel heat spreading under my skin. When I walked in on you in the bathroom and saw you hard, I couldn’t look away immediately. I bit my lip like some desperate woman. That image has stayed in my head. And the frustration with your father is real. Most nights he finishes in a few minutes and turns away, leaving me lying there still wanting. That emptiness is making me look at you differently. You’re not a small boy anymore. You’re a grown man with a strong body and clear desire in your eyes. I can feel it every time you’re near me. I’m tired of fighting it. I’m tired of pretending these thoughts are only temporary. I want you. I want to feel your hands on me without the excuse of exercise. I want to know what that hard cock feels like without cloth between us. I’m going to stop resisting. I’m going to let this happen.”



She went quiet for a moment. Then I felt the mattress dip slightly as she sat on the edge of the bed. Her voice became softer, almost wondering.



“Even now… look at this. You’re hard in your sleep.”



Her hand came down and rested lightly on the thick shape of my cock through the trousers. She did not pull away. She moved her fingers slowly along the length, feeling the size and the heat.



“So thick… so heavy even when you’re only sleeping. This is what has been pushing against me sometimes when you stand close. No wonder I keep getting those thoughts. My own son is walking around with something like this and looking at me the way you do. I shouldn’t be touching you like this… but I don’t want to stop either.”



She kept her hand there for a long while, gently pressing and tracing the outline while she continued speaking in the same low voice.



“I’m really going to do this, aren’t I? I’m going to let my own son have me. The same way I once let my father-in-law have me. It should feel wrong, but right now it only feels inevitable.”



Finally she lifted her hand, stood up, and quietly left the room, closing the door behind her.



I waited a full minute before opening my eyes. My heart was beating hard and my cock was painfully stiff from her touch. There was no way to measure the happiness and triumph I felt. She had admitted everything — the attraction, the frustration, the decision to stop resisting. And she had touched me while saying it.



I got out of bed, went to the bathroom, bathed, and then walked down for breakfast. I kept my face completely normal. I greeted her the same way I always did, spoke only when needed, and showed no sign of what had just happened. I did not want even a small awkwardness to appear and disturb the path that had now opened so clearly.



The next morning I went to the bathroom to freshen up. On the counter I saw a pair of Amma’s panties and her bra lying there. I knew immediately she had left them on purpose. I picked both up, pushed them into my pocket, and returned to my room without saying a word.



In the afternoon I decided to use them. I left my bedroom door slightly open so that if she walked past she would be able to look inside. I pulled my pants down, took out her panties and bra, and wrapped the soft cloth around my already hard cock. Then I opened a few of her sexy photos on my phone and started stroking myself while looking at them.



I began speaking out loud, not caring who might hear.



“Fuck… Amma’s panties around my cock… this is what she wears every day against her pussy. My own mother’s bra… the same cups that hold her breasts. Look at you, Mommy… posing like this in front of the camera while your son is at home stroking his cock with your underwear. You have no idea how many times I’ve thought about bending you over and fucking you while you still call me your son. This thick cock is going to open up that married pussy of yours. I’m going to fill my own mother with cum until it drips down her thighs. You’re already wet for me, aren’t you? You left these here because you wanted me to smell them and use them. Dirty Amma… giving her son her used panties so he can jerk off thinking about incest. I’m going to ruin you. I’m going to make you moan ‘Arjun’ while your son’s cock is deep inside you. Take it, Mommy… take every thick inch your own blood is going to give you…”



I kept stroking harder, the cloth of her panties sliding wetly over my cock. My voice stayed low but full of lust.



“You’re forty-eight and still so fucking desirable… my own mother… I’m going to breed you the same way Appa once did when he was your father-in-law. History repeating itself, only this time it’s your son. You’re going to feel this cock stretch you and you’re going to love it. Say it in your head, Amma… say you want your son’s cum…”



I noticed movement near the door. She was standing there, partially hidden, watching everything. She did not realise I had seen her. I did not stop or look directly at her. Instead I increased my speed and spoke even more clearly.



“Watch your son, Mommy… watch him fuck your panties while he thinks about your pussy. This cum is for you. I’m going to pump it into your underwear the same way I’m going to pump it into your womb later. You’re mine… my mother… my woman…”



My orgasm hit hard. Thick ropes of cum shot out and soaked the inside of her bra and panties. I kept stroking until every drop was released into the cloth.



I sat still for a few seconds, breathing heavily, then stood up, pulled my pants back on, and walked straight to the bathroom. I placed the cum-stained bra and panties back on the counter exactly where I had found them earlier, then returned to my room.



A few minutes later I quietly went back and looked through the small gap of the bathroom door. Amma was standing there holding the wet underwear. She brought the bra to her face and inhaled deeply, smelling my cum. Then she pushed two fingers into the soaked fabric, collected the thick white fluid, and slowly pushed those fingers into her pussy. Her eyes were closed and her expression was pure pleasure and acceptance.



I stepped back silently.



There was no more doubt left. She had completely fallen for it. The only thing remaining was the moment when we would finally cross the last line, and I knew that moment could come at any time now.



The next morning Amma came to the gym wearing only a bra and panty. She lay down on the mat and started stretching without saying anything. The moment I saw her like that I knew I was not going to pretend anymore.



I walked over, turned her onto her back, and leaned down. My mouth met hers in a deep kiss. She did not push me away. Instead she kissed me back at once, her lips opening under mine. While our mouths stayed locked I pulled her panty to the side and slid two fingers straight into her pussy. She was already wet. I started moving my fingers inside her with steady pressure, rubbing her clit with my thumb at the same time.



Neither of us spoke. The only sounds were the wet noise of my fingers and the soft moans she released into my mouth. I kept kissing her deeply while I fingered her harder. Her hips began to move against my hand. Within a few minutes her whole body tightened and she came, flooding my fingers with her release.



I slowly pulled my hand away and broke the kiss. We stayed close, breathing heavily, looking at each other.



I spoke first, my voice low.



“I’ve wanted this for a long time, Amma. Not just as your son. I’ve wanted to touch you like a man touches a woman he desires. Watching you, feeling you respond… it felt right.”



She reached up and touched my cheek. Her eyes were soft and clear.



“I know. I fought it for weeks. I kept telling myself it was wrong because I am your mother. But my body stopped listening to those words. When you touch me I don’t feel only like your mother. I feel like a woman who wants her son. That night I left my bra and panties for you… I already knew what I was doing. Today when you kissed me I didn’t want you to stop.”



I took her hand and held it.



“I’m not going to hide it anymore. I love you as my mother and I also want you as my woman. Both feelings are there at the same time. When I’m inside this house I look at you and think about how it would feel to be deep inside you while you still call me your son. Does that disgust you?”



She shook her head slowly.



“No. It should, but it doesn’t. I’ve already lived one incestuous relationship before. I know what this hunger feels like. The difference is that this time it is my own son. That makes it heavier… and also sweeter. I want you, Arjun. I want the closeness, the romance, the affection, and the physical part. I want to be your Amma and still be the woman you take to bed.”



I leaned down and kissed her forehead, then her lips again, softer this time.



“I’ll take care of you. Not just sexually. I’ll treat you with the love of a son and the desire of a lover at the same time. When we are alone I want to hold you, kiss you, talk to you like this, and also fuck you until you forget every reason you ever had to resist. Are you ready for that kind of relationship?”



She smiled faintly, her fingers tightening around mine.



“I’m already in it. The moment I let you put your fingers inside me, I crossed the line. There is no going back for me. I want the romance and the incest together. I want to feel loved and claimed by my own son. Just… let’s not rush the final step today. Let this feeling stay between us and grow a little more. But I know it won’t be long before I ask you to take everything.”



I nodded, still holding her hand.



“I can wait a little longer. As long as I know you are mine now — as my mother and as my woman — I can control myself. When the time comes I won’t be gentle only. I’ll love you and I’ll also fuck you the way a son who has desired his mother for weeks is going to fuck her.”



She pulled me down into another slow kiss, full of affection and clear acceptance.



“I know you will. And I know I’ll open my legs for you when that moment arrives. Until then, keep looking at me the way you do. Keep touching me when no one is watching. Keep being my son and my secret lover at the same time.”



We stayed on the mat for a long while after that, talking in low voices about how this new relationship would exist inside the same house, how we would share small moments of affection and lust without getting caught, and how both of us already felt relief that the truth was finally open between us. The conversation was full of love, clear incest awareness, and quiet romance.



Eventually we stood up. She adjusted her bra and panty, I picked up my towel, and we left the gym separately so no one would see us together in that state.



I went to my room, still hard and aching. I wrapped my hand around my cock and stroked myself while replaying every second of what had just happened — the way she kissed me back, the way her pussy clenched around my fingers, and the words she had spoken afterward. When I came it was heavy and long. I cleaned myself, lay down, and closed my eyes.



Both of us knew the final step was close. Neither of us had said the exact day, but the waiting had become only a matter of time.



I had finished cleaning my room by evening. The house was empty except for Amma and me. I sat on the bed wearing only a towel, nothing underneath. My body was still warm from the day’s work.



The door opened and Amma walked in. She looked at the clean room and smiled.



“You cleaned everything properly,” she said.



“Yeah, Mom. It was needed.”



I could not hold back any longer. No one else was home. I stood up, pulled the towel off and dropped it on the floor. My thick, heavy cock sprang free, already hard and standing out from my bulk. In two steps I reached her. I grabbed the edge of her saree and tore it open with one strong pull. The cloth ripped and fell away. I yanked her blouse and petticoat down until she stood completely naked in front of me. The gold thaali hung between her full breasts, swinging slightly with her breathing.



The sight of that thaali against her bare skin made something snap inside me. Heat rushed through my whole body. I turned her around roughly, pushed her forward until her hands landed on the bed, and forced her into a standing doggy position. I gripped her hips with both hands, lined up my cock, and thrust forward hard.



The thick head forced her pussy open and I sank all the way in with one powerful stroke. She cried out loudly. I did not give her time to adjust. I started fucking her with full force, my heavy body slamming against her ass again and again. The sound of skin hitting skin filled the room.



“Amma… your son’s cock is finally inside you,” I growled, thrusting deep. “This is pure incest. My own mother’s pussy is wrapped around me.”



“Yes… Arjun… fuck me…” she moaned, her voice already breaking. “Your Amma’s pussy is yours… take it…”



I reached forward, grabbed both her breasts and squeezed them hard while my hips kept pounding into her. The thaali swung wildly between my hands with every thrust. That swinging gold chain drove me crazier. I fucked her harder, like an animal that had been held back too long.



“Look at this thaali bouncing while your own son ruins you,” I said through clenched teeth. “You’re my mother and I’m breeding you like a beast. Say it.”



“I’m your mother… and you’re fucking me… my son is inside me…” she screamed. “Don’t stop… harder… use your Amma…”



My bulk covered her completely. Sweat ran down my chest and dripped onto her back. I kept the same brutal rhythm, pulling almost all the way out and slamming back in to the hilt every single time. Her pussy made wet, loud sounds around my cock. She tried to push back but she could not match my strength or stamina. Her legs started shaking.



“You’re so tight for your son,” I groaned. “This married pussy was waiting for her own blood. I’m going to fill you until it overflows.”



“Fill me… Arjun… give your Amma your cum…” she cried, her voice raw. “I love you… I love my son’s cock… keep fucking me…”



I squeezed her breasts tighter, pinching the nipples while my hips turned into a steady, powerful machine. The bed shook. The thaali kept swinging and hitting against my wrists. That small detail made me lose the last bit of control. I rutted into her like a bull, deep and relentless, the thick vein on the underside of my cock rubbing hard against her front wall.



“You’re mine now,” I growled into her ear. “My mother, my woman, my bitch. This incest pussy belongs to your son forever.”



“Yes… forever… I’m your Amma and your woman… breed me…” she sobbed in pleasure, her arms barely holding her up.



Her orgasm hit suddenly. Her whole body locked and her pussy clamped down on me in hard waves. She screamed my name so loud it echoed in the room. I did not slow down. I fucked her straight through it, forcing her to stay upright while her legs trembled.



Only when I felt my own climax rising did I drive in as deep as possible and hold there. A long, heavy groan left my throat as thick ropes of cum pumped straight into her womb. Pulse after pulse left me until I had given her everything.



I stayed buried inside her for a few seconds, breathing hard, my chest pressed to her back. When I finally pulled out, a thick stream of cum followed and ran down her inner thighs.



Amma’s arms gave out. She collapsed forward onto the bed, completely spent, unable to keep her eyes open. Within moments she was asleep, her naked body still marked by the force of what I had done to her, the thaali resting quietly between her breasts.



I stood there looking at her for a moment, then walked to the bathroom, washed the sweat and the smell of sex off my body, and went to the kitchen. I started cooking dinner for both of us.



I carried the plates back to the room. Amma was still lying naked on the bed where I had left her. I sat beside her and gently shook her shoulder.



“Amma… wake up. Eat something.”



Her eyes opened slowly. She sat up, still fully nude, the thaali resting between her breasts. I fed her with my hand, piece by piece. She ate quietly, her eyes never leaving my body. When the plates were empty I put them aside.



I could not wait any longer. I lay down on my back and pulled her on top of me. My thick cock was already hard and standing straight up. I lifted her by the waist as if she weighed nothing and lowered her onto it. The head forced her open and she sank down with a loud cry until I was buried completely inside her.



“Ride your son,” I ordered, gripping her hips hard.



She started moving, but I took control immediately. My hands locked on her waist and I thrust upward with full power, slamming my cock into her again and again. My bulk and strength made it easy to handle her like a doll. I fucked her from below like a bull in heat, every upward stroke lifting her slightly off the bed.



“Amma… your pussy is swallowing your own son’s cock,” I growled. “This is pure incest. Tell me how it feels to be used by your blood.”



“It feels so deep… Arjun… my son is so big… I can’t think…” she sobbed, her breasts bouncing hard with every thrust. “Fuck your Amma… keep going…”



I sat up halfway, still buried inside her, and wrapped my arms around her back so I could pound her even harder. My muscles flexed with every movement. Sweat ran down my chest.



“You’re mine. My mother and my woman. This womb belongs to your son now. Say it.”



“I’m yours… my womb is my son’s… breed me, Arjun…” she cried out, her voice already breaking from the force.



I felt my climax rising but I refused to finish yet. I stopped thrusting, lifted her off my cock, and stood up in one smooth motion. I held her under her thighs and raised her into the air. Her legs locked around my waist as I lowered her back onto my cock and started fucking her standing.



My arms and shoulders took her full weight easily. I bounced her up and down on my thick cock with raw power, each thrust slamming deep. She threw her head back and screamed.



“Arjun… you’re too strong… I can’t… ah…!”



“You don’t need to do anything,” I said against her neck. “Your son is going to fuck you until you can’t stand. This is what incest feels like when your own blood claims you completely.”



“I love it… I love my son’s cock… don’t stop… use me…” she moaned, arms tight around my neck.



I kept the standing position for a long time, my stamina not fading. When I wanted a different angle I turned her around without pulling out, so her back was against my chest, and lowered us onto the bed in reverse cowgirl. I forced her to lean forward, gripped her shoulders, and started thrusting upward again with full beast-like force.



The new position let me go even deeper. The wet sound of her pussy taking my cock filled the room. She could barely hold herself up.



“Look at you,” I said, voice rough. “My own Amma bouncing on her son’s cock. Your body was made to take this. I’m going to fill you again and again until you understand you belong to me.”



“I belong to you… my son… fill your Amma… I can’t take much more but don’t stop…” she cried, her voice raw and broken with pleasure.



I drove into her harder, my bulk flexing under her, treating her body like it existed only for my cock. Her screams turned continuous. She came once, then again, her pussy clamping down in helpless waves, but I still did not stop. Only when I finally reached my limit did I slam upward as deep as possible and hold her there.



A long, animal groan left my throat as thick, heavy ropes of cum pumped straight into her womb. Pulse after pulse left me until I had nothing more to give.



The moment I released her hips she collapsed forward onto the bed, completely finished. Her eyes closed and she fell asleep within seconds, my cum already starting to leak out of her.



I pulled out slowly, went to the bathroom, cleaned myself, then returned and lay down beside her. Within minutes I also closed my eyes and slept.



We both woke up at the same time. The moment our eyes met I pulled her close and kissed her deeply. Her lips opened under mine and she kissed me back with the same hunger.



I did not wait. I pushed her onto her back, spread her legs wide, and climbed between them. My thick cock was already hard. I lined it up and thrust forward in one powerful stroke, burying every inch inside her.



She gasped loudly, clearly not expecting me to take her again so suddenly.



“Arjun… wait… ah…!”



I gave her no time. I planted my hands on either side of her head and started fucking her with full force. My heavy body covered hers completely. Every thrust was deep and brutal, my hips slamming against her thighs like a bull that had been held back too long.



“Amma… your son is inside you again,” I growled, driving hard. “This pussy belongs to me. Say it while I fuck you.”



“It belongs to you… my son’s cock is so deep… don’t stop…” she cried out, her legs wrapping around my waist even as her body shook from the impact.



I fucked her harder, the bed creaking under the force. Sweat already covered my chest and shoulders. My muscles flexed with every powerful stroke.



“Look at me,” I ordered. “Look at your son while he breeds you. This is pure incest. My own mother is taking every thick inch and loving it.”



“I’m looking… Arjun… I love it… fuck your Amma harder…” she screamed, her nails digging into my back. “You’re too strong… I can’t… ah…!”



I kept the same intense rhythm, pulling almost all the way out and slamming back in to the hilt every time. The wet sound of her pussy taking my cock filled the room. She tried to meet my thrusts but my strength and stamina completely overpowered her. Her breasts bounced with every impact. The thaali between them swung wildly.



“You’re going to carry my child,” I said through clenched teeth. “Your son’s cum is going to take root inside you. Tell me you want it.”



“I want it… I want my son’s child… fill me… breed your Amma…” she sobbed in pleasure, her voice breaking.



Her orgasm hit hard. Her whole body locked under me and her pussy clamped down in strong waves. I did not slow down. I fucked her straight through it, forcing longer screams from her throat. Only when I felt my own climax rising did I bury myself as deep as possible and hold there.



A long, raw groan left me as thick ropes of cum pumped straight into her womb for the third time. Pulse after pulse left me until I had given her everything again.



When I finally pulled out she lay there completely limp, unable to close her legs or sit up. I looked down at her ruined, satisfied body and felt pure pride.



“Look at you,” I said with a small smirk. “One night and one morning with your son and you can’t even stand. This is what real incest does to a mother.”



She only sighed, still trying to catch her breath. Slowly she managed to roll to the side of the bed and stand on shaky legs. She walked to the bathroom with unsteady steps, every movement showing how thoroughly she had been used. I watched her go, still proud, then started my own routine.



By afternoon she came to my room looking pale. She had just vomited and felt unwell. Without saying much she showed me the pregnancy test in her hand. The result was clearly positive.



I stared at it for a second, then a wide smile spread across my face. I pulled her into my arms.



“You’re carrying my child,” I said quietly. “I’m going to be a father.”



She rested her head against my chest, her voice soft but happy.



“Yes. Your Amma is pregnant with your baby. No one can question us when the time is right. We’ll wait and reveal it properly later.”



I held her tighter. Both of us felt the same quiet happiness. The decision was already made — we would keep it between us until the moment we chose to make it known.



The pregnancy followed a normal nine-month course. I stayed close to her, taking care of whatever she needed while also continuing my studies and the practical work at the company. Morning sickness came and went. Her body changed gradually. We were careful in the house, keeping the physical side quiet when others were around, but whenever we found privacy I still took her, and she still opened herself to me.



When the time came she gave birth to a healthy baby boy. Holding him for the first time, I felt a quiet, deep happiness. He was my son.



Life settled into a new rhythm. I focused seriously on my degree and kept performing well. At the same time my relationship with Amma continued exactly as before. Whenever we found the chance I still took her, and she still opened herself to me without hesitation. Not long after the first birth she became pregnant again. Once more I looked after her through the full nine months. She delivered a healthy baby girl.



By then I had also completed my graduation successfully.



Even after the second child I continued sleeping with Amma. Her body still responded to me the same way, but her age made another pregnancy unlikely. The physical relationship between us simply remained part of our private life.



At the age of twenty-one I was the father of a one-year-old boy and a newborn girl. The four of us — Amma, the two children and I — lived with that truth inside the house while the outside world believed a different story.



We decided it was time to stop hiding it inside the house. One evening Amma and I sat with Appa and Ananya in the living room and told them everything — that the children she had carried were mine, and that our relationship had become physical.



Appa listened in silence. His face stayed hard, but he did not raise his voice. I knew exactly why he could not say much. His own past with Amma when he was still her father-in-law made it impossible for him to take a moral stand. In the end he only gave a short nod and said he would make no further comments.



Ananya’s reaction was different. She looked at both of us and then smiled faintly.



“I’m happy for you two,” she said. “But don’t reveal this to the outside world. Let everyone believe the children are Appa’s. It will be simpler for all of us.”



Amma and I exchanged a glance and agreed at once. From that day the official story would remain that the babies belonged to Appa.



With this, my story, the second part, comes to an end.
 
Back
Top