My Friend's wife - SexBaba

My Friend's wife

pratikbha

New member
Joined
Aug 15, 2026
Messages
3

Hello friends, my name is Karan and this story is about the time when I was working for an IT company in Delhi and my friend's wife Monika. This story is years after my breakup with Richa and Rashi (read the story on link

and when i returned from Japan. My friend Rahul was my colleague at office. I knew him as he was also my colleague in my previous company. We were really good friends as I got him hired in this company and we were again together. He got married a year ago but I could not go to his wedding. It was when i finally got him to join my company that i met his wife. I had seen his wife's picture and she looked ordinary just as my friend in the picture. However in person she looked much more beautiful and she was really young. She was around 7 years younger to my friend and being from a Rajput family their wedding was prefixed and age difference was considered normal. She did look like a college student and she was really cute too. I used to call her Monika as I never called any of my friend’s wife as bhabhi or something. Initially i met her only once or twice in a period of 6 months and did not think much of anything except my work and my own flirting here and there. It was Diwali and Rahul invited me at his home for celebration. He also invited Monika's sister Kanika for the celebrations and it was set that we will play cards all night. It was this Diwali when I became friends with Monika and then started our little story.


Update 1


I bought some flowers for Monika and went to the Diwali party at Rahul's place. Rahul opened the door and called Monika saying Karan is here. She was dressed in a beautiful saree and looked lovely. I complimented her and handed the bouquet to her. She smiled and said thank you. As i went inside the house, i saw another girl sitting on the sofa and Monika introduced me to her as Kanika her sister. She was working in Noida and would often visit them. I shanked hands with her and she told me she worked at a bank in Noida. I said, wow that’s nice to know as we could use some inside person at banks and i winked. Everyone laughed and Kanika said, yes why not, please feel free. After all you are jiju's friend, so no issues. I thanked her and we all sat down. Kanika was almost a carbon copy of Monika and looked exactly same. I could not tell or guess their figures in Saree but they were thin in stature and I could say that they had good figure. Kanika was wearing a Salwar suit which was kind of lose and not tight. She looked lovely as well and I had to compliment her as well. I took my chances and said, Rahul is lucky that he has such a beautiful wife and also another half wife who is almost similar to Monika. Monika and Kanika smiled and said, thank you. We can also say that at least one of Rahul's friend is smart and has the courtesy to bring flowers. We laughed and I said, well I am well-mannered in that. Everyone was smiling. Snacks were served and the atmosphere was well set as the initial ice was broken. We were talking more freely now and Kanika and Monika were teasing Rahul now and then (for his age difference) and would call him oldie. I also joined them and said he also walks like an oldie in office. It was all smiles. We had a lovely dinner and Rahul opened up a bottle of whiskey. I did not drink (i only drank with Richa and Rashi, that too to get them off the edge) alcohol normally and Rahul knew that. He said, well young boy, I have thumps up for you and this whiskey is for someone manly like me. I said when I am already high on life, why would I drink alcohol. He smiled. Monika was really surprised that i did not drink or smoke as Rahul did both. Kanika said, at least one of jiju's friend has the decency to not drink in front of us. I smiled and said, not all people who drink are bad. Monika defended her sister and said, she does not mean that but normally we have to leave as it becomes odd after few drinks. I said, ok i understand that, but Rahul is definitely a good guy. Monika laughed loudly and said, you are really his friend it seems. He is a nice guy I know, that is why i married him. Kanika smiled and said, well didi knows when to be a wife and all laughed.

After few rounds of drink, Rahul was a bit tipsy and he was blabbering about work. Monika looked at me with a sad face indicating she was not happy that he drank even when no one was drinking. She said, you need an excuse to drink and you drink even when no one is drinking. I said, it’s ok, let him enjoy. Let us put dinner on table. ? I helped them to set the table even though they asked me continuously to sit and relax. I did not listen and set the table so we all can eat together. Monika did not like the fact that Rahul was so drunk and did not help. After dinner we took the cards out and started to play teen patti for real money. Rahul was playing really bad and wasting money. I was making money and so was Kanika. Monika joked; it seems you two have become partners in loot today. Maybe you should start dating with the loot money and then it would be so much fun. Kanika was really embarrassed with her comment and was looking down in shame. Rahul added yeah why not, he is a really good guy and Kanika will be lucky. He jokingly added, plus he does not drink or smoke, means more savings. I was a bit embarrassed as well and apparently blushing. Monika and Rahul were now teasing us and it was fun as well. I also joined in and said, it would be nice then i also will have Kanika and half Monika. Everyone laughed except Kanika who was really feeling shame and hiding her face. After lot of jokes, we ended the game and planned to sleep. Rahul asked me to stay but they had just one spare room. They asked me to take the room and Kanika would sleep in their room on the floor. I said, i will sleep on the floor and let Kanika use the bed. I said i will manage in the living room. However living room had no AC so Rahul insisted and made me sleep in their room on the floor. Both Monika and Kanika were requesting me to take the bed but i refused. As soon as we lied down, Rahul was fast asleep. Monika and Kanika had changed into lowers and t shirt. Monika asked me after around 15 minutes, if i was comfortable on the floor. I said yes, don’t worry. She said, i should have taken the bed as she feels bad. I said how I can let a girl sleep on the floor. Monika was pleased and said you are really nice. I joked plus i get to sleep with you in this room, which is a pleasure. She laughed and said ha-ha, but you are on the floor. I said so what; after all you are just half girlfriend. She smiled and said good night half boyfriend. I slept and after few hours i felt as if it was too hot and i was sweating. I woke up and found that the light was gone and only fan was working with inverter. I woke up to get some water and noticed that Monika's t shirt was raised up. In the dim lights of night bulb, her navel was visible. Her midriff was flat and her navel looked amazingly sexy. I was mesmerized and I was fixated at the view. She had no fat and she had an absolutely amazing figure. Her t shirt was coiled up near her boobs and it was apparent that her boobs were not in proportion to her size. They were really huge and now i could see that she had really thin body but amazingly huge boobs which made her even sexier. Her hair was spread across her face and sweat on her body was making her like a sex goddess. I was in a trance when she turned to her side, breaking my fixation. I quickly walked out to get some water as I did not want her to see me seeing her. I had a glass of water in the kitchen and when i was walking back, i had a wicked idea to check Kanika as well. I went to her door and it was open. I opened it slowly and interestingly she was sleeping with lights on. The risk was greater but i took the chance and peeped in. She was also sleeping really sound but her t shirt was not up. Although i could make out her figure and she had similar body as Monika except her boobs which were visibly smaller. I looked her up, praising her sexy body. These sisters had really amazing figure and i was really excited with all this. I was sporting a hard on and luckily no one was up. I closed the door and went back to sleep.

I was up at around 10 AM and had a really massive morning boner. My shorts were raised up and anyone looking at it would know I had a hard on. I quickly got up to check if anyone was up and to my horror, Monika was not in her bed. Rahul was still asleep. I waited for few minutes trying to control my hardness. I needed to pee badly and finally as i felt it was better i got up. My shorts still sported a slight tent and I walked out peeping if anyone was there. I went to the toilet in living room (living room and kitchen were together). I walked slowly and as i reached the toilet gate, i noticed Monika and Kanika were in the kitchen sipping tea. They looked at me and smiled sheepishly (laughing in low tone) and said Good Morning. I smiled shyly and said Good Morning. I did not know if they saw my boner or not or what happened. When i came out of the toilet, Monika asked me for tea. I said ok. Both sisters were smiling now and then and i did not know what to think or say. I sat down, took my mobile and started to surf here and there. Things settled down when Rahul was up as well. We drank tea together as they prepared tea for everyone. Breakfast was bread and eggs. I made omelet for everyone and Monika and Kanika were really impressed. Monika joked, Kanika it seems you won’t even have to cook. You need to think seriously now. Rahul was also having fun and he said, my boy is gold. We all laughed. Finally I got ready and so did Kanika. She was planning to take the auto and then metro. I told her I can give her lift till Noida as I live in East Delhi and it is near Noida. She said no, no i don’t want to trouble you. Rahul said, what is the trouble, he is my friend. Monika too said, come-on Kanika, he is saying himself and plus he is our friend. Kanika said Ok and she got ready to go in my car. I bid them goodbye and surprisingly Monika hugged me goodbye. It was like a dream come true and I hugged her lightly. It was already around 5 PM by the time we left. She was mostly silent in the car. She said, you are really good and maybe the best of jiju's friend. I said to her, she is also the best sali of any friend i ever met. She blushed and said, thanks but i don’t know what it means. I said, i mean you are beautiful, self-sufficient and smart. She blushed and said thanks. After an hour of driving we reached her flat in Noida. She asked me to come up for coffee which i did not refuse. I went up and found that she was ringing the bell. I assumed she had a flat mate. She said, I live with my friend Neha and she is my flat mate. We rented this 2 BHK apartment as we both work in Noida. I said, that’s nice. The door opened and the girl who opened the door was in a really tiny short and top. She was the most beautiful and sexy girl i had ever seen. She was curvy and had perfect hips and ass. A perfectly flat midriff and a pair of juicy boobs. She was perhaps the hottest girl i had ever seen. I have no words for her. She had straight hair, perfect lips and a body that would make men kills for her. A picture of another hot girl is attached to explain what i mean.

Kanika introduced me to her, she was Neha. She passed a casual hi and was really comfortable in her dress even with me around. She was sitting on the sofa and busy in her phone hardly noticing me. Kanika went inside to make coffee while Neha sat on the couch across from me texting on mobile. She seems pretty busy and would just glance at times smiling at me. I was hooked to her. She had folded her legs and was on the sofa with her legs up as well. She was tired of texting and she folded her hands up to relax them and raised her hands over her head. This exposed her perfect belly button and i was so hooked to her that i could not think of anything else. Soon Kanika walked in with coffee and she found me looking at Neha. I managed to look away but i was caught. Coffee was served on the table and as Neha bent to lift her cup, I could see her awesome cleavage. Her top hung down giving me a peek at her sexy lingerie and her perfect boobs. I was stunned. I had fucked so many girls so far but this was something i never imagined. Kanika was looking at me with slight anger and she said, Karan drink coffee please. I sheepishly took the coffee and drank it. I said ok Kanika, i will leave now. Neha was still busy texting and she said byee Karan, nice meeting you. I replied byee and nice meeting you too and walked down with Kanika. Kanika was a bit angry or fake angry at me as she said, Neha is so beautiful that men just keep looking at her. I said, sorry but yes and I am sorry i was ogling. I said, I was a bit shocked to see her and no doubt that she is amazingly beautiful. Kanika said, just beautiful or you mean something else. I said, ok i mean she is sexy too. Kanika said, Oh my god Karan, men will be men. I laughed and said, it seems you are jealous. She said, not at all. And why would i be jealous if you like her. I said, maybe because you like me. Kanika hit me from behind and said, shut up. She then said, I do like you, and even if i don’t know you, i do like you. To be honest, I do have a boyfriend so I did not say anything. Monika does not know about him. I said it is Ok, anyways it would be difficult for us. She asked me why it would be difficult. I said, you are my friend’s sali and if anything goes wrong between us, it would affect my friendship with Rahul and Monika. I am sure none of us want this. Kanika agreed with me. She said, I know it would be nice but I too have a boyfriend and in addition our situation is complex. I asked her about Neha. Kanika got angry and said, shut up you bad boy. But to let you know she has no boyfriend, she has boyfriends and she takes them for a spin. I said, wow that is even better. Kanika hit me again and said, my sister and jiju are fools to think you are a nice man. I said, who said i am nice, i never said so. She laughed and said, you are nice and honest. I like that. I smiled and said you are really sweet Kanika and I think you will be a good friend. Kanika hugged me good bye. As i was getting in car, Neha came running from behind and shouted wait.




Posts: 1,809
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 3,142 in 792 posts
Likes Given: 697
Joined: Nov 2018

Reputation:

157
31-12-2020, 03:26 AM
Update 2



Kanika said, what happened Neha? Is everything Ok. She was wearing a torn jeans and a top now. She still looked fabulous. She said, sorry Karan but i needed to know if you are going towards Noida sector 18, as i need to get there. I said, I am going to Delhi but I can drop you there. She said thanks a lot dear otherwise i would need to take an auto or something. Kanika did not like the idea but she could not say anything. Neha and I sat in the car and I started to drive. She said sorry I could not talk much in the apartment as i was busy with something. I am Neha and I work in a call center. I said wow that is nice. She asked about me and i told her i work in a MNC as IT Consultant. She was impressed and said, so is she is your girlfriend ? I said no yaar, she is my friend's sali and as i live nearby I offered to drop her. I met her for the first time. She said Ok ok, normally she does not share anything with me so don’t mind me asking. Also please do not tell her that i asked. I said not at all Neha. She then said, you have a nice car, it would be lovely to go for a drive na. I said yes, it is and it is even better if there is a girl. She laughed and said, haha yeah i know what you mean. I said what do I mean ? She said, if there is a girl then you can play some games while driving and she winked at me. I laughed and said, depends, if a girl is as hot as you, then why not. She laughed and said, thanks a lot dear. I know i am hot. She laughed and said I am kidding. You are handsome yourself. Do you have a girlfriend ? I said not yet dear. I said, you must have lines of men after you. She laughed loudly and said, yes but no one is my boyfriend. All are my friends. I said that is nice to know. She said, she has to meet someone in sector 18 so she asked me for help. I said it is Ok, I hope it is a date. She smiled and said, you are clever too. Soon i reached sector 18 and parked the car on the side. She opened the door and said thanks Karan. I knew she was proud of her looks so i decided to play the game.? She got down from the car and stood at the window, looked inside and said, thanks dear. Byee and see you later. I said bye and without asking for her number drove off. It seemed she was hoping that i would ask for her number. I looked back in the mirror and slowly she disappeared in the crowd. It was a fun day overall and i was absolutely happy. After i reached my flat, i ordered some food and was about to sleep. My phone rang and it was Rahul. He asked me how was my trip and if everything was Ok. Then he said and i heard you are now dropping Neha here and there like a chauffeur. I laughed and said, come on yaar, she just asked me to drop nearby plus it was on the way. He said, even if it was opposite direction you would have dropped her. I have seen her and she is so hot. I laughed and said maybe yaar. He asked if something happened and i said what you think. He laughed and said, i know she is beyond you. We laughed when i heard Monika in the background saying, she is not a nice girl. Rahul handed the phone to Monika who said, Karan you betrayed me. How can you do this to my sister plus Neha is not a nice girl. I laughed and said I wish i had betrayed. She laughed as well and said, come over on the weekend, we will plan something. I said Ok sure half girlfriend. She said now i am not any half, you and Neha means we are enemies now. She laughed and said good night half enemy. She was really a charming girl and i was so jealous of Rahul now. At around 11 PM i got a text from an unknown number saying - so really tell me how was the drive with sexy Neha ? I was not sure but i guessed it must be Kanika. I said, is this Kanika ? Reply - yes stupid, who else.
Me - Ok, i did not have your number na, i thought you told many other people.
Kanika- haha, just my didi. How was the drive btw?
Me - it was ok, we did not talk much
Kanika - she is very clever and knows how to use guys.
Me - i wish she uses me. Haha
Kanika - Stupid, idiot. Many boys come and go on bikes with her
Me - i dont care about all that plus i am not marrying her.
Kanika - sorry, i did not mean stupid idiot. Just typed it kiddingly
Me - No issues, I know you are sweet
Kanika - Thanks, but i think you are really sweet
Me - I wish Neha thinks so too
Kanika - Aha, you and your dreams, why dont you call her and ask
Me - I do not have her number
Kanika - What ? she did not give you her number ? That is so sad. Poor you.
Me - I did not ask for her number.
Kanika - Wow that is so nice of you. Or did she turn you down :P
Me - Haha, not yet. If i get her number, i will ask
Kanika - I can give you the number, it is 98xxxxxxx
Me - Wow thanks Kanika, you are a dear friend.
Kanika - Ohh shit, Please delete the number. She will know i gave you. It is not good.
Me - Why what will happen, if you gave me. Did she ask you not to give
Kanika - Haha, no but still. She was however praising you for being nice. She asked me if you are my bf
Me - What did you say?
Kanika - I said the truth, you are not. WHat else would i say
Me - Thanks a lot. Now i have to try to get her :P
Kanika - Haha...try try...lets see
Me - Haha, thanks. You are a sweetheart
Kanika - Welcome, I could not say goodbye properly to you
Me - Why you think so, you offered me coffee and walked me to the car. It is more than enough.
Kanika - No, i mean you deserved a hug :P But you missed it due to your Neha
Me - Haha, it is ok. It is risky to hug. I wish she was my Neha :P
Kanika - Why so ? Monika hugged you. That was not risky to you :P
Me - She is my friend's wife. You are single and ready to mingle. Haha. So you are more huggable
Kanika - Shut up. I have a boyfriend.What is huggable
Me - Well you are so thin that if i hug you, I will be engulfing you completely :P
Kanika - Oh my god, you are so bad. I am not that thin
Me - YOu are really thin, infact both of you. Not in a bad way thin, but in a perfect way. Nice figure i can say.
Kanika - YOu know a lot about figure it seems. How do you know my figure.
Me - Haha, i know because i guessed. plus you are not the first girl i am meeting
Kanika - Uff boys, they are so bad. My boyfriend is also obsessed with figure of girls.
Me - That is normal.
Kanika - So what is your guess for me
Me - Haha leave it. It is embarassing. Plus you may report me to Monika
Kanika - Haha. No yaar. I told about Neha just to pull your leg. You think I will tell them about our chat. Trust me i wont
Me - I trust you.
Kanika - So what is the guess?
Me - Well if i hugged you, i would guess better
Kanika - Still make a guess, let us see. And hugs - in your dreams :P
Me - Well no issues, I hugged Monika and you are similar. So i will give it a try.
Kanika - Haha so bad. She is your friend's wife.
Me - So ? I am not saying anything bad.
Kanika - Ok baba, go on
Me - I think your waist is 28 and hips are 32 and .... is.. lemme think
Kanika - Ok ok that is enough. No need to say more. Sleep now and dont think
Me - Haha, you are a cutie pie. I will think all night and let you know later :P
Kanika - No need, haha good night sweety
Me - Good night dear. Take care.

I was not sure what was going on in Kanika's mind but i did not give it a lot of thought. I was more interested in Neha now. I saved her number but did not message her and slept.

A week passed by and not much happened. I did not message Neha, even though i wanted to. It was Friday and Rahul asked me to come to his house to spend the weekend. It was from Monika he said. I told him that i will come tomorrow. On Friday evening i got a message from Neha. I was surprised and since i had her number, i knew who it was. It said - Hey Karan, how are you ? Whats up
I replied - Hi Neha, I am fine, how are you ?
Neha - Hey, how did you know it is me
Me - Well, It is my job to know beautiful girl's number.
Neha - Haha, and you still did not message me. Liar
Me - Haha, well i thought, you are busy in dates.
Neha - Hmm...not so. Actually I needed some help so i messaged you. Hoep you dont mind.
Me - No, not an issue, tell me.
Neha - Actually Kanika and I need to go to Delhi tomorrow and she told me that you maybe going to Delhi as well. So i was wondering if we could hop on your car. We will come to your place, so you dont have issue.
Me - That is no issue at all, plus you need not come to my place. I will pick you guys. I have to go Rahul's place so will drop you guys off. However, why did not Kanika message me ?
Neha - Ohh so you want Kanika to message you ?
Me - haha, no i was wondering as she has my number, she would directly message me
Neha - She was feeling shy about asking you. She did not want to take advantage of you. Haha..
Me - haha, that is funny. Let me call her.

I called Kanika and said, you could have asked me directly, what the issue is.


Kanika - Neha is lying, she wanted to message you and tries to fool you, but you had her number so she told you this story.
Me - Haha...ok ok...no issues, i will pick you guys at 11.
Kanika - Ok, sure, btw what are you doing tonight ? It is Friday night after all.
Me - Well not much, will watch tv, eat and sleep. I dont have a partner like you.
Kanika - Haha..my bf is not in NCR, he is now in Mumbai. So i am also like you.
Me - Ok, then we can have dinner together.
Kanika - Yeah why not, should we meet somewhere ?
Me - I will pick you up in around an hour.
Kanika - Ok. I get ready. Dont tell Monika or Rahul.
Me - Ok miss, secret date.
Kanika - Haha...byee. Cya
I got ready and went to their place. To my surprise, Neha was standing there with Kanika. Kanika was wearing a denim blue jeans and a white t shirt and she looked much sexier today. Neha was however dressed to kill. She was wearing a tight short pant and a top which was long making it look like she was only wearing a top and no pants under. She looked amazingly hot and stylish. They got in the car and Neha said, I hope you dont mind me joining in. Kanika seemed a bit unhappy but I said, not at all. Kanika also said, no issue Neha, it is not a date. Neha said, i know, but i did not want to eat alone. I said not a problem girls. It is all good. I added, you two look really nice today. They said thanks and we drove off to eat. Neha was talking more today and asking a lot of things about me. Kanika was also sharing lot of things about her and it was a lovely evening. After dinner, I dropped them off, and was about to go when Neha asked me to wait. She said, she needed to go to Noida sector 18 again and if i could drop her. She was sorry as she got the message now. I said it is no issue and anyway it is on the way. Kanika again did not lke it but she could not do anything. Neha got in and we drove off. Neha said, if you have some time, we can drive on the expressway to Greater Noida and then come back. I said why so ? She said, she always wanted to go for a long drive after dinner, but could not say due to Kanika. She knew I would not say no to that. I said, sure dear, it is my pleasure. Neha smiled and said, wow you are so nice. Dont tell Kanika please. I said no issue dear. Neha said that my car was really cool and relaxed in the car. I was driving slowly, talking and looking at her. Her side profile, the view of side boobs were awesome. I said, by the way you look terrific today. She said really ? Thanks. I said, yes, you look fabulous. Short pants suit you well. She said thanks, i think so too. Maybe because I have long legs. I said or maybe because you have sexy hips like shakira. She laughed and said really ? I said are you kidding me, you have a figure to die for and a face that people would kill. She was definitely proud of her looks and my praises really made her happy. She touched my arms and said thanks dear. She then turned around, lifted her t shirt showing her hips in tight shorts to me and asked, really Shakira hips? I said better than that and your hips dont lie. She laughed and then sat down and played the song hips dont lie from her mobile in my car and started to dance. She was something. I said, can you shake like Shakira ? She said, she cant say as she has never tried that. I asked her to give it a try. I slowed down the car, she turned around, putting her legs on the car and started to shake her hips. I was so turned on that i wanted to touch her hips. She did this for a minute and then sat down. She asked how was it. I said, it was so hot that i almost lost control. She said, haha liar, how can this be so hot. I said you have such a perfect ass that I’m having trouble controlling myself even when i look at you. She hit me and said liar. I said, I wish i could show you the proof. She felt embarrassed and said, you are crazy. Soon, our long drive was abou to end. I asked her if i should drop her home. She said yes, but a bit away as Kanika may be angry if she sees us. I agreed and I dropped her a bit far from her home. She got down and i also got down to greet her good bye. She hugged me and said, that was amazing Karan. I took the opportunity and hugged her tight and said, i wish i could feel your hips. She said, control mr, and patted my back. I patted her hips and said cannot. She laughed and broke the hug. She said , i gotta go. I held her again and pulled her close and in an instant kissed her on her cheeks. She was a bit surprised and said, ohho kool down tiger. I said, it is a just a peck on cheeks dear. She said, I know sweety and it is ok. I am not a kiss virgin. I laughed and said - I am not even a virgin. She laughed and said - shut up, even I am not. I said - ooohhh that is hot. She laughed again and said, you are crazy. I said, ok’ in that case, our real kiss is due. She said nothing and said - byee tiger and started to walk away. I just looked at her sexy hips swaying and her awesome body. The hug had made me horny and i so wanted to fuck her. I knew she would play hard to get as she wants to extract some fun out of me and control me.

As soon as I got in the car, i realized it was already an hour since i dropped Kanika and it was 11 PM. I started my car and found that i had messages and miss calls from Kanika. As I silenced my phone during dinner, i could not hear these. The message said - Did you reach ? Thanks for the dinner. Another message said - Where are you ? I hope not roamig around with that Neha. There were similar messages and miss calls. I did not reply or call as i wanted to reach home first. After i reached, i changed and then messaged her. Hey I reached, thanks for the company. Sorry my phone was silent so did not see the messages or the calls.
Kanika - Ohh..okk. I thought you are roaming wit that Neha. She came back few minutes ago.
Me - Haha, i wish. And if i was, why you getting upset
Kanika - I am not upset, just asking. Also to advise you to be careful as she is a bad girl
Me - But she is your roommate.
Kanika - She is my friend, but i know her and since you are my friend, i am warning you.
Me - Dont worry sweety. I am not a child.
Kanika - Haha..I know you are not. You are a bad man.
Me- Yeah and sadly missed your hug today as well.
Kanika - Haha, get lost you bad boy.
Me - i must hug Neha then
Kanika - Haha sure. She hugs everyone.
Me - wow, thats nice
Kanika - yeah yeah for you.
Me - you can hug her as well. She is hot
Kanika - stupid, i am not that type
Me - Haha, kidding my huggable babe
Kanika - idiot. I am not a babe
Me - well in my dream and my figure guess you are
Kanika - crazy.
Me - Also you look hotter in Jeans.
Kanika - thanks and shut up
Me - wanna know my guess?
Kanika - good night.
Me - haha, good night 32
Kanika - oh my god. Stupid, idiot,moron
Me - haha, so you mean not even your boyfriend knows it
Kanika - shut up and good night.
Me - was i close ?
Kanika - get lost you idiot
Me - hugs and good night
Kanika - good night and no hugs
As soon as I was about to sleep I got a message from Neha
Neha - Hey Karan, thanks for the ride and dinner
Me - Hey Neha, welcome and thanks for the hugs and kiss
Neha - haha, btw you kissed me and i did not
Me - well that was not a kiss
Neha - haha yeah yeah just a peck
Me - haha yes, i wish it was real
Neha - you are greedy. You even touched my hips.
Me - it would be crime if i did not. I wanted to squeeze them.
Neha - haha bad boy. It is not available for squeezing.
Me - how about my kiss then
Neha - you are too fast. We have just met
Me - why to be slow when you have met the most beautiful girl of your life. Life is short and youth even shorter.
Neha - Haha, thanks and agree with you. But still :p no kiss
Me - how about hugs
Neha - I already hugged you when you took advantage of the situation
Me - that was not the special hug
Neha - what is a special hug ?
Me - when we hug each other so tight that there is no space for air :p
Neha - boys and their weird ideas. You are all same
Me - you really think so ?
Neha - absolutely, see how you kissed me
Me - ok baba, i am sorry no hugs and no kiss
Neha - haha, I don't mean that.
Me - i know. You are cute and sexy
Neha - thanks
Me - welcome
Neha - thanks again for the drive. Loved it. Hugs and good night
Me - i thought no hugs, but thanks. Dont give a tight hug. I am already in the edge.
Neha - Haha crazy. Tight hugs and a kiss

good night
Me - ahhh, i am done
Neha - haha crazy dude. Byee tc
Me - tc
I was so horny that i shagged imagining Neha. Next day i picked them from their flat. Neha was in torn jeans and a top while Kanika wore salwar suit. I said Kanika no Jeans today? Kanika said - i have to go to jiju's house after shopping. I said so ? He is your father ? Neha laughed and said - I told her to wear jeans but she is mad. Kanika said - in addition why would i wear jeans for you. You are a bad boy. I smiled but Neha defended me- comeon Kanika he is so nice. Kanika said - i know, so you wear jeans for him, i wont. I said Ok Ok calm down, let us start now.



Posts: 1,809
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 3,142 in 792 posts
Likes Given: 697
Joined: Nov 2018

Reputation:

157
31-12-2020, 03:27 AM
Update 3


Kanika was sitting in the front and Neha sitting at the back. She had put her head between us to talk to us. The best part was that as she bent to talk to us, I could see ample cleavage. However as Kanika was sitting as well, I was not able to really take a good peek at it. She was talking really close to me and I could feel her breath at times. Kanika could see the same and felt uncomfortable at this. She said to “Neha, sit straight Neha, there can be jerking”. Neha was really casual in approach and can’t understand what Kanika really meant. She said, no worries dear, I am holding on. Neha was wearing a whitish sports bra which exposed most of her boobs and if I had luck I guess, I could even peek at the nipples. However my view time was too short to really look deep into it. Her milky boobs were on display but i was not able to fully enjoy it. Kanika was not so happy and kept talking about different things which may not interest Neha. Neha carefully placed one of her hands behind my hand and was nudging and pinching me when she got the opportunity. I felt helpless as I could not react and at the same time. I enjoyed the playfulness. She even pinched me on my waist and took my tucked shirt out. She was saying you know sometimes it feels so good to go on a drive and have so much fun. She said to Kanika, you know, i wish i could really tell everyone how much fun i am having. With this, she inserted her hands under my shirt and pinched my bare skin. I could not control and moved my body almost shouting pooh and the car swayed a bit. Kanika asked what happened, are you ok. I said yes yes, it seems some insect bit me. Neha laughed out loud, ha-ha a tiny insect moved the mighty stud. She said to Kanika, your boyfriend is weak. Kanika got angry and said, he is not my boyfriend and plus I don’t care if he is weak or strong. Neha said, calm down Kanika. You are angry as if Karan is some bad guy and I am linking you with him. Kanika realized she was angry for the wrong reason. She controlled her anger, said sorry to me and said, I did not mean anything bad, i am just not in the mood. I held Kanika's hand and said, Kanika it is Ok, you are always nice anyway. It made her happy and she then said sorry to Neha as well. It was a fun ride and finally i dropped them in some market in Delhi. I called Rahul that i was reaching in few minutes. He said, he was out buying some stuff and will be there soon. I asked him if i should come late as i was not sure if someone was home. He said Monika is home so I should head home. He will reach soon as well. I then went to Rahul's house. Monika opened the door and as I knew Rahul was not home, I was premeditated to hug her. She was dressed in a beautiful saree today and her navel was barely covered with the thin saree. She looked sexy with the Saree and red blouse. She was even wearing a nose ring today with a pair of lovely ear rings. On one hand, i was stunned by Neha and on the other Monika's simplicity and her out of proportion boobs made her more desirable than any girl i knew. She was the perfect Indian woman and in addition her sexiness was beyond comparison considering she was married and carried herself so well within her constraints. I looked at her for a moment and then hugged her and said Hi. She hugged me back and said, welcome. I kept hugging her and said, you look absolutely stunning today. I knew Rahul was not home so i was very liberal. I had to break the hug and I walked inside. She said thanks. I continued, your ear rings are so beautiful. Monika was surprised and said, oh…mm you noticed my ear rings?!, that is amazing. I said why, they are beautiful. She said with a plain face, your old friend did not even notice me, ear rings are a far thing. I smiled and said, you are married for a while now and I have seen you just twice so I noticed more. She said, you are really defensive of your friend and smiled. I said nothing like that, just guessing. She smiled and said, anyway thanks for noticing. I said Monika, you are the only noticeable girl I know. She was a bit surprised by my open praises today. She said, leave it Karan, you are already after your Neha and laughed. I said ha-ha, I know she is really hot but you are better. Monika said, come on everyone; who has seen her knows she is too good. I said, Monika she is sexy and hot and beautiful. But you are graceful, perfect Indian lady and too cute and sexy. Monika was a bit shocked by my use of sexy on her. She said thinking sexy of your friend's wife is not so nice of you and smiled. She added and in addition I am not sexy, from which angle i look sexy to you ? I said, Monika what can i do you married Rahul before you met me and in addition you are sexy from every angle. Even in saree, you look so hot. Monika was really happy with my praises. She shyly said, Ok take some water and cool down.

We were sitting and talking about different things. She was teasing me about Kanika and Neha. I was looking at her navel and her awesome boobs which looked sexier in the red blouse. Monika then asked me, why did i call her sexy ? I said, for many reasons Monika. You are beautiful, you have lovely figure and you carry yourself so elegantly. Even in this saree, you look so stunning and don’t mind but your style showing navel partially and sometimes fully is so hot. She said ok ok...stop. Uff Karan, you are noticing me so much, i am feeling really shy. I said I am sorry. She said ha-ha don’t be sorry. This is the first time in my life someone said so about me. I am happy and blushing at the same time. She added, all men are crazy about figure, i don’t know what is the big deal. I said I don’t know that either, but it is somehow exciting for us. Monika was really feeling shy but she was somehow continuing the discussion. She then said, Neha has really good figure I think. Even Rahul gets high seeing her. I laughed and said, she is sexy for sure. Her figure is killing. Monika said, ha-ha do you know her figure already. Very fast Mr. Karan. I said no no, I am guessing her figure. I wish i knew her real figure. Monika laughed and said men will be men. I said I wish I knew yours and her figure. Monika acted fake angry and said, not possible Mr. I am your friend's wife you bad boy. She laughed and then said, my figure is not worth knowing. Maybe you should find out Neha's. I asked her, what do you think her figure is. Monika was shocked that i asked her this. She said, How do i know. I said, you are a girl and you know sizes better than me. So please guess. She was really shy now, and not looking at me. She said no no, i cant. I said please come on, you are feeling shy as if you are not an adult and not married. She laughed and said, naughty you are. As soon as she said this and was about to say something, the bell rang. It was Rahul. He went to get some some food items. Lunch was a mix of home cooked items and items which Rahul brought. Rahul asked me if i had to wait for long. I said not at all, plus Monika was here so no waiting. He said, yes yes, I hope you were not bored. I laughed and said, not at all, Monika is good to talk to. Monika said, thanks Karan, Rahul thinks I am boring. Rahul joked, see she is already boring us. Monika walked to the kitchen and said, I will leave you two on your own. Let us eat first. I said, no no, this is not what he meant. He is pulling your leg. We definitely like your company. Monika smiled and said it is ok. Lunch was served and I helped Monika again in setting up the lunch. Lunch was really nice and after lunch we decided to watch some movie. Rahul wanted to watch Game of Thrones which was a new series launched. I liked Game of Thrones but it was too vulgar to watch with family. I was surprised when Monika said, Game of thrones is going really nice na. I like it too. I nodded and said, yes it is interesting. She said, they just show some extremes, else it is a nice show. I said yes, but that is the reality they are telling in a different way. Men have been looking at women as Objects and always thought of them as trophies. Monika agreed and said, it is sad na. I nodded. Rahul then said, ok let us see game of Throne from the beginning. We sat down on the floor and he set up the laptop with his TV. The view was nice and we were all set. The series was full of nude women and sex. Monika was getting a bit uneasy in those scenes as she had never seen this show with another man. As I understood, she had seen them alone or with Rahul. She however kept talking about the show and different characters. We made a small pause when Rahul went to the toilet and said, I will make tea. Monika said, no you sit , i will make. Rahul, however insisted and now it was just Monika and I. Monika looked shyly at me and I caught her looking at me. Rahul said, continue the show, i have already seen this one. She smiled and we continued watching the show. In one of the scenes with lot of nude women, Monika looked sheepishly at me. I said, this show is full of so many beautiful women na. She said, if all are nude then all look good to men. I said ha-ha that is true but some of them are really beautiful and so sexy figure. She said you and your figure. what is so good in them. Look at her, she looks so bad, she said pointing at one of the nude girls. I said, are you mad, look at her boobs. I was surprised at my own boldness for using the word boobs. They look so round, firm and shapely. She was really feeling shame, and she said in a low voice, must be unreal. I laughed and said, you know a lot than you show. She said, you too are more than you look. I am sure you had many girlfriends. I said no no not so, just one, but we broke up recently. She said, oh i am sorry, i did not know. What happened ? I said not much, she found someone better. She laughed and said, ha-ha how is that possible ? It must be you. I said haha, maybe. She asked was it serious. I said, I lost my virginity to her. Monika was shocked and did not know what to say. She just said Ohh..sad to know. You must miss her. I said not any more, at least now i know more women are available. I laughed and so did she. I then asked her, I guess you lost it to Rahul. She was hooked to the ground in shame and looked downwards. She slowly and shyly said, You are mad. I said say na. She said, shut up. I said, ok miss uptight. She said you are mean..and...yes. As soon as she said Yes, Rahul walked in with tea and said what yes. I said, nothing I asked her if you make good tea. She said yes. Rahul laughed and said, I make the best tea. Kanika said, this is what i said too. She smiled at me and we had our tea.

In the evening at around 7 PM, the bell rang again and it was Kanika. Monika said ohh what a surprise, i thought you guys will go back after shopping. Kanika said, I thought so too, but then I decided, i will meet you guys. Monika said, Karan it is your girlfriend. Kanika felt really shy and as i walked out to see her, she was almost hiding her face in Monika. Monika said, oh our bride is shy. We all laughed but Kanika was really feeling shy in front of her sister and Rahul. She said slowly, didi what will jiju think. Shut up please. Rahul too came and joined, Ohh I was wondering why Karan ran to see her. I laughed too and said liar. We all sat down. We had already stopped the series and were now watching random movies on Television. Monika and Rahul got busy in the kitchen to make dinner. My help was refused and Kanika was asked to relax as she was tired with all day shopping. I asked her, what happened to Neha ? She said, she went home and i stayed back. I said how come you stayed back. She said, why, cant i stay here. I said no no, you can sweety. Kanika smiled and said, I am not your sweety. I smiled and said, I know you have a boyfriend. This comment irked her a bit and she said, yes i am his sweety. She then said, Neha has no sense. I said, what happened. She said, did you see the way she was sitting in the car. I said, yes, what was wrong ? She said, omg you did not see ? Everything was visible. She wears such lose dress. I said, ohh I missed it. She said, shut up and you don’t need to look there. I said why mam, she can be my sweety. She said, yes you are right, why do i care. Look and touch and do what you feel. I said Kanika, I did take a look. Kanika said - You bad man. Idiot, stupid and she hit me. I put my arms around her waist and pulled her to me. She was really scared and said are you mad ? I said, tell me first, why you angry at me and why so much issue with Neha. She said ok ok, i tell you but let me go. She was really scared but i did not let go. Her side hips were touching me now and it felt so nice to have a woman's touch after so long. I had an instant hard on. I pinched her waist. She said I will shout. I said ok then shout. She said, ok I am sorry please na. I let her go, she was breathing heavily and really scared. She said, you are bad you know na. She then said I dont know why i feel so much jealousy. Although i have a boyfriend. I am sorry. Neha is beautiful and you are handsome. You two are obviuos pair. I said, Kanika first of all we are not a pair. Secondly, I wish i can date Neha but she has many boyfriends as you told. Also you have a boyfriend and you are a good girl. Your sister is already married. Kanika finally smiled and said, You are a really nice guy. She then pulled my cheeks and ran out. I smiled at her gesture. I knew she liked me. She came back after few minutes and said, it seems dinner is ready, let us go. I asked her to give me a hand so i can get up. She reluctantly gave me her hand, and as i got up, i pulled her towards me and she collided with me. Her face turned red with shyness and fear and she turned around to run away. I held her by her waist from behind and pulled close. I said, Miss jealousy, what will you do now. She said, please let me go. I said my hug is due, and if you dont give me a good hug, i wont let you go. She was so scared she just said, ok ok, i will, let me go please. I let her go and she ran out without looking at me. Monika saw her breathing heavy and running and asked what happened ? I walked out and said, your sister was trying to be clever and she hit me on my head. I was trying to hit her but she ran away. Monika smiled and said, ok lovers stop flirting and eat. Kanika said in a low voice didiiiii, expressing her annoyance. Monika said, ok ok, no more teasing and we went to the living room for dinner. Kanika was talking in a low tone to Monika. She was probably asking her not to tease her. Rahul said, what is going on between the sisters. Monika said, nothing, Kanika is just upset that we keep teasing her. After all she is a girl. Rahul said Ok ok, no more teasing about your boyfriend Karan. We all laughed and even Kanika burst into laughter. Kanika said, jiju, his girlfriend is Neha and not me. Rahul looked at me and said, saale, you dog. You betrayed my sali and that too for her room partner Neha. ?I said Rahul I wish it was you who can date Neha, but you already have the most beautiful wife. In addition Kanika does not like me, so i have no choice. Also Neha has given me no hint, nor she gave me her number. Kanika told me she is not a good girl and you know I like bad girls. It is a tough terrain. Rahul laughed and so did Monika. He said, she is beyond us yaar. I feel she is arrogant and ignores us. I said maybe, my main aim is to date her and I laughed. Monika said, men will be men. They only care for looks and not at a woman's heart. We laughed it off with a oooohhh. I said Monika I always compliment you and even Rahul for marrying you and that is because of your heart only. You are already taken and Kanika does not like me. Monika said is it so. Kanika how can you not like him, she asked looking at her. Kanika said, i like him as a friend didi. Also, to be honest how can someone like someone so soon. Monika said ok ok, no fighting. If you guys like each other, we will be happy too. After a good laugh session, we had our dinner. We were talking about game of thrones after that and Kanika did not like the topic. She said you guys have nothing to do than watching that show. I don't like that show. We said ok ok, let us see a nice movie. We all sat on the bed this time as no one wanted to sit down on the floor. I was on one side and Rahul was next to me. Monika and Kanika were on other side and there was no more space. After some time, Kanika felt sleepy and Monika suggested she should lie down on the front side of the bed while we sat at the head of the bed watching the movie. Kanika took a bed sheet and was lying near our feets. Her feet was toward my legs and as she spread the bed sheet we too put our feet inside. She then got up after few minutes. She went to the other room and changed into lowers and a t shirt. The t shirt was Monika's and was loose on her as Monika was big breasted. Kanika stood infront of us and was adjusting the bed sheet for her to sleep. As she bent, her cleavage and bra was visible to us. She was in a lovely blue bra and her globes looked sexy. Monika hinted her with a hmmm, and Kanika realized she was in display. She quickly got up straight and looked at me looking at her. She felt embarrassed and quickly got in the sheet. She turned towards the TV and her sexy body shape was visible in the bed sheet. Her hips shape was visible and it made me horny. My mind started imagining her hips and her curve. Although she was thin as Monika but both sisters had a lovely body shape. Everyone was watching the movie and i was looking at Kanika's body shape and admiring it. Kanika turned back to talk to us about some movie scene and found me staring at her hips. I realized my mistake and quickly adjusted my view to the TV. I was caught but there was nothing i could do. Kanika folded more sheet over her hips to hide it as she realized i was staring at her body. She then tried to lie doen straight as she was really conscious and turned her head to look at TV. This view was also nice for me as now i could see her long shapely legs and also the bed sheet showed her booby curve. She was restless as i kept staring at her. At around 10 PM, we decided to make coffee. Kanika offered to make coffee. She went and we were talking here and there. I then said, maybe i should help her to bring the coffee. Monika said yes yes why not. Let us give them a chance. Rahul said yeah and we two can have our own private time. Monika felt shy. As i walked out Rahul hugged Monika and I looked Monika in the eye with a smile. She felt really shy and smiled back and closed her eyes. How i wished it was me. I walked to the kitchen and Kanika was standing there by the stove. She did not know i was coming behind her. I wanted to scare her, so I grabbed her by her waist and pulled close, making her hips squeeze into my crotch. She screamed and i let her go. Monika shouted from the room what happened. I said nothing, i scared your sister. She laughed and said ok ok. Kanika was visibly angry and said, what are you doing. You touched me badly, you are looking at me badly and now you hugged me from behind. I said, Kanika, is it a crime to look as it was you who showed me. In addition you looked so hot i could not take my eyes off you. And i did not hug you tightly yet, which is due since long. Her anger disapperaed and she said, you will get me killed. She then said, i have a boyfriend and you are making me restless. I went near her and whispered in her ear, are you really restless. As i breathed on her neck, she got really uneasy and said, please dont do this. I said, it seems you miss your boyfriend. She said yes. I asked, did you guys already did the thing. She said shut up, this is not your business. I said, ok ok, i got it. She said what did you get. I said, that you are not a virgin anymore. She said shut up, i am not like Neha. I said ohh thats even sad, your boyfriend has not even made the move. She said he is a nice guy and he respects me. I said to her, and I dont respect you ? She said no, you look at me with weird eyes and hug me without asking me. I said, is hugging a crime ? I told her it was she who said she wanted to hug me. She said that was different. I said how different. She said, leave it, you are bad. I went near her, and kept my hands on her waist. I slowly moved my hands to her belly and put my head on her shoulder. I said Kanika, you may think you are not as beautiful as Neha or you maybe jealous that i like her. In fact it is also true that you are really sweet and cute and that makes you really attractive. I know things are complicated for us and also you have a boyfriend. I just want to hug you once without any bad feelings. I breathed on her neck, she closed her eyes, bit her lips controlling herself and held my hands over her belly. I then moved away and went back to the room. I could see her really shaky and nervous as i moved back. She came with coffee in few minutes and she looked serious. Monika asked what happened ? She said nothing, i am tired. She then went to the other room and slept. We slept the same way as last time. I was on the floor and they were on the bed. Monika had changed to her lowers and t shirt. I was hoping i could have a sensational view of Monika but i did not get up at all as there was no power cut. I woke up in the morning at around 8 and with the same boner as always in my shorts. I felt embarassed as I looked around to check Monika and as usual she was not there. I was again ashamed as i walked out. Monika and Kanika were in the kitchen making breakfast and they looked at me and said, Gooood Morning Bad man. I did not know what it meant, but i guessed they had seen my boner, specially Monika. They were again laughing and taking slowly. After i came out of toilet, Monika asked me if i had a good sleep. I said yes really good. Monika said, ohh i see and hope you had good dreams. I knew what she was hinting at. I too decided to play this game and said, yes it was fun dream. I saw you and Kanika. Monika and Kanika turned red and were blushing. They did not speak much on that topic and asked me if i wanted tea. Rahul woke up soon after me and after a good breakfast we planned to go the mall. Monika was asking Rahul what to wear and Rahul asked her to wear anything comfortable. She was feeling shy to wear Jeans infront of me, but Rahul said loudly are yaar comeon, he is my friend and like family. I asked what happened ? Rahul said Monika is not sure if she can wear Jeans or not. I said really Monika ? You are thinking this ? Are you oldie like Rahul ? You are young and my friend too. Please feel free. Rahul said see no one thinks a lot these days. Monika asked Kanika to wear Jeans too so she wont be alone. I was waiting eagerly to see Monika in her jeans. Monika and Kanika walked out wearing a Kurti and leggings instead. The Kurti was slit upto the waist and the side hips in tight leggings was visible. Both the sisters look ravishing in this combination. The leggings gave a perfect view of their shape. The waist was hidden but the side view of their legs, thighs and hips was erotic. I said what happened to the Jeans plan ? Monika replied, actually Kanika did not want to wear Jeans. I knew she was teasing me. I said no problem ladies because you look even better. Rahul took his car and I took mine so I can go to home after the mall. Kanika spoke something to Monika and Monika said, I will go with Karan and Kanika will go with Rahul. Rahul said no problem dear, we both get our halves. We laughed and Monika accompanied me to the mall in my car.


Posts: 1,809
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 3,142 in 792 posts
Likes Given: 697
Joined: Nov 2018

Reputation:

157
31-12-2020, 03:28 AM
Update 4

I started to drive and Monika asked me, is something wrong between you and Kanika ? I said no not at all. Why you ask ? She said because she said she wants to go in jiju's car and not with you. I said it is because you guys are teasing us. She laughed and said really ? See my sister is so Cultured and shy. I said, it is true. She is same as you in many aspects. You are just more perfect. She smiled and said, no yaar nothing like that. I said , you look so amazing in this dress. She said really ? I said yes, it brings out your figure really well plus it gives a perfect Indian look. Her boobs were so huge that they made her Kurti absolutely tight at the chest revealing her bra lines and shape of bra. She blushed and said, you and your figure. I think Kanika has better figure. I said she has good figure but you are so so much better. She said no yaar, i feel Kanika has better body. I said, ask a guy dear. She laughed and said, guys only know one thing. I laughed with her and said, that thing matters. Monika said- you are not as simple as you see. I said, i am not a virgin just like you. She laughed and said, i am married and i have the license. I said, even without marriage we have license and the weapon. She laughed loudly at my double meaning joke. Soon we reached the mall. Monika was still laughing and Kanika asked what happened ? Monika said nothing, just laughing at a joke he told me. Kanika looked weirdly at me and said, Didi be careful, he can take advantage of any of us. I said, ohh yes, that is what i want. Monika said, enough you guys. Kanika he is really sweet and i like him. I trust him. He is the only good friend of Rahul i care to invite home. I said ahemm, see miss Kanika, people do like me. She showed me her tongue behind Monika and Rahul's back and teased me. I showed my tongue in a way as if i am licking. She signalled chhi (disgust) to me and looked forward wallking into the mall.

We started to go into different shops looking around. Monika suggested we split up so we can shop what we want and then meet in food court in two hours. Monika and Rahul were planning to go together and Kanika joined them as she wanted to buy something with Monika and she did not want to be teased by going with me. I walked around alone when I got a call from Rahul asking where i was. I was in Shopper Stop looking for random things and pretty girls. I had nothing to buy. He said, ok wait there, Kanika is coming to join you. She had to do some shopping with Monika but now can accompany you. I said ok, i will wait. I got a call from Kanika asking in which section I was. I told her i was in the ladies section. She asked me surprisingly, what the hell are you doing there. I said not much, just come here. She came in few minutes and asked me, what was i doing there. I said, I am looking at hot girls and trying to imagine you in a sexy dress. She said shameless, i thought by leaving you alone in the mall you will get some sense. I said thanks but no thanks and what i am doing needs sense. I said pointing at a dress, see this dress, I am pretty sure you will look amazing in it. In addition, I have enough sense to know you will refuse my idea as well. She smiled and said, wow you are so clever. Now let us go from here and see what you want to buy. I said no way, you must try this dress. She looked at the dress, it was a one piece dress, just landing above knee, and was of pink color. It had a deep front and was almost backless. She looked at it closely again and said, are you nuts. This is so cheap. I said, you are cheap, this is classy. I will buy for you, if you dont want to pay you cheapo i said. She hit me really hard and said, you are cheap and your ideas are cheap. She was angry as i called her cheap. I held her hand and acted angry. I said, how dare you hit me. Now you see what I do and i raised my hand pretending to hit her. She was really scared, as i moved my palms forcefully to her cheeks. She closed her eyes, but i caressed her cheeks slowly and said, sorry babu, I am teasing you. Please try na. She smiled at me and said, No yaar, It wont suit me plus I feel shy. I asked her if she would have tried for her boyfriend. She was in a fix, but she said, I dont know. I pleaded till she agreed. She took the dress and went in the changing room. The changing room had a long queue, and she had to wait for a long time. I went there and asked her to step out of the queue and I took the dress straight for billing. She said, are you mad, please dont buy this. What will I say to Didi and Jiju and How can i take this type of dress. She was scared to death. I paid for the dress and said, I will keep it in my car and no one needs to know. She said, I have not even tried it, what if it looks bad or if it doesnt fit me. I said, dont worry we will give it to Neha then. Kanika hit me lightly and said, maybe you should buy for Neha. I said, I want to but I am not sure if she will take. I then pointed a really tiny skirt and tiny top and said, maybe this one for Neha. Kanika was shamed and said shut up idiot, let us go. You come with Neha and show her. I went to the parking and put the dress in my car. We decided to go to the food court and wait there. Monika and Rahul joined us there soon and we had food. It was time to leave and I asked Kanika if she wanted to come with me. Kanika said, not with you, I will go by auto or metro. Monika said, enough of your fighting. Go together and we will not tease you anymore. Kanika said, Ok then it is a deal.

Kanika sat in the car with me and we drove off. Kanika was silent for few minutes initially and then i asked, why are you so silent. Something happened ? She said no no, i was just thinking about my boyfriend. I said ohh, are you missing him ? She said, I am not missing him and that is making me feel bad. I said why so ? She said, it is because of you. You make me laugh so much, even when I am angry actually i am enjoying it. In addition I also think about you and Neha and think Neha maybe better for you. You continuously tease me and make me happy and also flirt a lot. I dont know what to do or feel. I said, I am sorry, I have no bad intentions and I am just playful. I also told her, that I like her as she is so sweet. However, I do want to date Neha if she doesnt mind it and if Neha allows. Somehow, I feel something is stopping me to ask Neha out. I know you have a boyfriend, plus our situation is not easy. She said, please dont think so, I am not against you and Neha nor I want to stop you from living the way you want. In fact that is the sweetest part of you, you still care about me and my feelings. I smiled at her. She then said, I am boring you with boring stories and my stupidity. This is why everyone thinks I am boring. I laughed and said not at all and you are not boring. She smiled and said, I know stupid. Dont try to make me happy. She asked me why I did not let her try the dress and why i did not wait. I said, when i saw the queue, I thought why should i waste your time for my imaginations. In addition, I am sure you will look gorgeous. She smiled and said, you and your imagination and your false praises. She said, I am not sure if i can wear this dress. I said no issue, we will see. She then said, I wanted to tell you something. I said, ok please go ahead. She said, my boyfriend is coming to meet me for the weekend. I cannot let him stay with me and he will be staying in a hotel. I told him that there is a possibility that he can stay with you. I said, no issues yaar, he is most welcome. She then said, wait first listen, I told him that you are Neha's friend or boyfriend. I said, Oh my god, why did you say that ? She said, I dont know why, but i got scared as he is possessive of me and if he knows you are my friend, he may get angry. I said Ok ok, how about Neha then ? What if he meets her or asks her ? She said, maybe you can take Neha out next Friday, if she agrees and explain her. I said, how do you know if she will go out with me. She said, she likes you, maybe because you have a car or maybe because you are rich. But she does like you and she asks so many questions about you. I said really ? that is kool. She said, but be careful, she is probably after your money and she laughed. I laughed too, i said, no issues I am careful. She then said, she will try to talk to Neha but it is better that you two also talk it out, in case she meets my boyfriend, I do not want any issue. I said Ok, do not worry sweety, your boyfriend will be most welcome here. I hope you two really have a good time. She said thanks and was again silent. I waited few minutes and then said, maybe you should wear the dress I bought to your date. It would cheer him up. She said shut up, he will kill me. I said, ok try if possible and send me the pics. She said, ok, i will try. We reached her home and she asked me again for coffee. I said, if i go up for coffee, I will meet Neha. She may again ask me for lift and I am tired. She laughed and said, you must be waiting for her to ask for lift, you liar. I laughed and said, maybe yes, she is hot. She insisted that i come up. I told her, really I am tired. She said, Ok at least say good bye to me properly na. I got down from the car and shook her hand and said, ok mam good night. She smiled, left my hand, and hugged me tightly. She was on her toes as she could not reach me well. I held her by her waist, and since the kurti was slit, my hands touched her bare waist. I felt like an electric current and I moved my hands through her waist to her back, unknowingly and my hands were now on her bare back under her kurti. She did not resist or stop me, just kept hugging me and said, you are a really amazing guy and you deserve more than a hug. I held her really close to me and my erection through my jeans was definitely apparent now. I said, see i told you that you are so thin and huggable that I almost engulfed you. She said shut up. I said and you know Miss 32, I guessed wrong, you must be Miss 34. She hit me and said, you are really bad and said not even my boyfriend knows this. So you forget about it. We finally broke the hug and she slowly walked to her apartment. I remembered the dress was with me, I took it out and ran after her. I said your dress, you huggable sweety. She smiled and said, I think you are huggable. I smiled at her and finally drove off as she walked in. After about 5 minutes, I got a message and it was Neha. It said, you came to drop Kanika, why you did not come up ? I did not reply as i was driving, and I waited till i reached home. I got another message from Kanika saying, Hey thanks for everything. I hope you reached. You are tired and take rest.
Me - yes mam, i reached and thanks. You too rest and thanks for the amazing hugs.
Kanika - Idiot, what amazing hug, it was just a hug
Me - well, to be honest the hug was so amazing that I got a bit carried away
Kanika - Really ? you are crazy, how can a hug make you so
Me - I am sorry, but it happened.
Kanika - No need to be sorry, in fact i was a bit carried away myself
Me - I did not want to say this, but you are too soft
Kanika - Too soft ? as in nature
Me - haha, no , your body, your waist line and overall
Kanika - OMG, please dont say this. It makes me feel tingly
Me - Haha, see i was honestly carried away.
Kanika - Yes, i know, how did you touch me there. I was surprised myself, but i was so carried away, I did not stop you.
Me - Thanks for letting me feel you. This is all a guy wants
Kanika - You are such a moron. You ruin all beautiful moments as well
Me - I am kidding, I did not do it intentionally. It was just in the moment and by accident I kept your hands there.
Kanika - I know, it is ok, i am kidding too.
Me - Your dress was really sexy today. I liked it a lot.
Kanika - This is normal dress for every girl now. What is sexy here. You are idiot
Me - Haha, i know, but you looked smoking hot.
Kanika - Control, my boyfriend is coming. If he finds out I hugged you, he will kill you and me.
Me - Hahaha, he can try.
Kanika - Ok bad man, time to rest for you. Take care and good night
Me - Ok dear, gn and tc. Hugs



Kanika - Gn and tc. The promised hug is given. so no more hugs
Me - haha, as you wish my lady.
Kanika - Byee
After talking to Kanika, i realized, i did not reply to Neha. I sent her a SMS.
Me - Hey Neha, sorry for late reply. I saw your message but was driving
Neha - Hey, i thought you forgot me completely
Me - No one can forget you.
Neha - Haha, thanks. But why you did not come up
Me - Well, i was tired, and in addition if i saw you, i would not be able to control myself and then you will say you are like other men.
Neha - haha, liar. I mean really say na
Me - To be honest, I wanted to meet you too. But i was tired and I did not want you to think that I am uninterested.
Neha - It is ok, missed meeting you
Me - Me too, and you got revenge by pinching me in the car.
Neha - That was so much fun. I laughed so much
Me - Why you took my shirt out
Neha - To really pinch you hard.
Me - hehe, your hands felt so good on my skin. I felt nice
Neha - haha, so i should pinch you more.
Me - Yes, if you touch me like that, do whatever you want
Neha - Haha, in your dreams.
Me - Would you like to go out on Friday ?
Neha - That was sudden, but thanks for asking. I would love to. Where would we go ?
Me - That is a surprise. Also, be careful, as you know men are dangerous
Neha - Haha, i would pinch you to death if you try something.
Me - You wish, i am strong
Neha - I trust you, and I know you. I knew you when you took me for dinner and for the ride. So No worries.
Me - Haha, maybe that was my trap.
Neha - Haha..are you asking me out or asking me not to go out
Me - how did you know, i am trust worthy by a ride in my car.
Neha - I have been out with boys and I know the meaning of sudden brakes, etc. in car you had free hand and you did not even try anything. So i know.
Me - haha, that is weird logic. You dont know what was going on in my mind. I controlled a lot
Neha - all boys i know think same, but no one has control. Haha
Me - That is funny. You are sweet
Neha - Nobody ever calls me sweet. Thanks
Me - well you are.
Neha - i think Kanika was angry with me yesterday in car.
Me - yes i know. But she is too simple and cute to remain angry.
Neha - I know, i love her
Me - wow, i did not know you guys were together
Neha - shut up she is my best friend
Me - so why you make her angry
Neha - i am free spirited and she warns me always. Why was she angry ?
Me - please dont tell her. It was because your t shirt was so loose and when you bent in the car your deep valley was visible
Neha - haha, deep valley. I am sure you did not mind :p I normally wear loose as i feel comfortable. Normal t shirts of my size get too tight on me.
Me - that is even hotter i guess. I could not see as i was driving. I missed your valleys.
Neha - liar. I dress freely and dont care normally, but boys stare a lot when i wear tight t shirt
Me - so why you care ? Your bazookas make it tight i guess
Neha - hahahha bazookas. I am not that huge
Me - haha i dont know, guessing
Neha - i dont care what people think or when they stare. I wear tight when i feel like. But sometimes it is so hot, i feel comfortable in loose t shirt.
Me - i wish I could see you in tight t shirt
Neha - crazy you are. You touched my hips and now you want to touch my bazookas
Me - haha i wish
Neha - no way. In your dreams
Me - ok let me dream then. Tell me your figure
Neha - all guys ask me this and i tell them. It is 36-28-36
Me - haha liar.
Neha - this is what i tell all guys :p now dream and enjoy
Me - you are not as bad as you try to be
Neha - haha, i wish all guys thought so
Me - i think so. So friday is on
Neha - definitely.
Me - what about your other bfs
Neha - i will tell them i am with you and i will meet them later :p
Me - haha ok. Lady stud
Neha - I hope Kanika wont mind ? Or should I not tell her ?
Me - It is ok, she loves you too. She wont mind. I will tell her, if you are afraid.
Neha - I will tell her myself.
Me - Ok miss bold.
Neha - haha thanks mr stud. Good night and nice talking to you.
Me - same here. Cya on Friday
Neha - ok byee
I slept dreaming about her bazookas. I was really happy with the things going the way it was. I was also glad that Kanika's boyfriend was coming as my irresponsible flirting had almost created a chaos. Somehow I was also developing a liking for Kanika and it was driven by the fact that she looked a lot like Monika and plus she was so sweet. I was a bit surprised that Neha was willing to go out with me. I guessed it was mostly because her friends from call center did not have car (as they dont need one) and others used their bikes to pick and drop her. I was not sure if she really meant what she said about me.

On wednesday, Rahul asked me to come over again for the weekend. I told him that I had some work so i cannot come. He said, I dont know, talk to Monika else she will get angry with me. I said ok ok, i will give her a call. I got busy and forgot to call her. Next day after lunch i was sitting at my desk when i got a message from Monika.
Monika - Mr Weapon of destruction, why you not coming this weekend ? Where are you going ?
I laughed loudly and i realized i was at work.
I went to one of our conference rooms and started texting her back.
Me - Miss, I think you have the weapons of mass destruction. I am just an ordinary gun

Sadly, I have to do some work
Monika - Hahaha, You are rude. You called me weapons of mass destruction
Me - You know what i mean. It is not you, its your...
Monika - chhi chhi..shut up. tell me why you not coming
Me - My gun has to shoot a bullet
Monika - hahaha..omg. I cant believe we are talking like this. I have never spoken like this before. I am not sure what are you thinking about me and what has gotten into me.
Me - Haha, no yaar, we are kidding and we are not kids
Monika - Haha, true. However, why you not coming ? Seriously.
Me - I have really some work to do.
Monika - is it work is it Neha ?
Me - haha, who knows


Monika - If you get time, do come over. I will cook mutton this time.
Me - Ok I will try but i think next week will be better.
Monika - Ok no worries, I will make next week then.
Me - Oh no no, please make this week as well. I will feel bad.
Monika - No no, I was making for you only. I know you like mutton.
Me - Thank you so much and I am surprised, how do you know ?
Monika - Well I have my detectives.
Me - I thought you used your weapons :P
Monika - Haha shut up.
Me - Haha, ok ok. Take care and apologies
Monika - No issues. Take care and see you soon
I was really happy to get messages from Monika. She really cared about me. She was really worth marrying. On Friday, I got a call from Kanika asking me for the address so his boyfriend can come to my place directly first. I gave her the address and told her that i will reach home early so he has no problems and asked her to provide him my number. At around 5 I got a call from someone. It was a guy and i guessed it must be Kanika's boyfriend. He said, Hi karan, I am Abhishek, I hope Kanika told you about me. I said yes yes, sorry she did not tell me your name. He said, I am at your society gate and they need to talk to you. I said Ok no issues, i will call them . I called the gate with the intercom asking them to let him come inside and help him to reach my flat. My flat was on the top floor. After five minutes, my bell rang and i Knew it was him. Abhishek was not so tall and an average looking guy. He looked simple and seemed that he was really a good guy. I greeted him and showed him around. I asked him to use anything he needs and no need to ask or check with me. He felt glad and said thanks for letting me stay. I got a call from Kanika, and I took the phone to my room so i can talk in private. I picked up and she said, is he there ? I said yes, he is here. She said, ok ok listen, i needed to tell you something urgently. I said what happened ? Kanika - Didi wanted me to come over as she was making chicken. I made excuse that I have some work. She got suspicios that why you and I both have some work, so i told her we have plans together.
Me - Whaaaaat ? Are you kidding me ?
Kanika - Please dont be mad, I am sorry. I had no excuse plus I could not tell them about Abhishek.
Me (in a hushed tone) - You did not even tell me his name. You are a bigger liar than me.
Kanika - Please please please. I owe you.
Me - Ok, what can i do now. You will have to pay
Kanika - Ok, whatever you say. Please dont tell jiju or didi. I will die with shame
Me - Ok Ok.
Kanika - Ok when you and Abhishek will come over. Neha was asking.
Me - We will be there in an hour i guess.
Kanika - Ok that is great
Me - I hope you are fine
Kanika - I am feeling better now.
Me - Ok, see you soon. Hope you wear the dress i gave you.
Kanika - Shut up now and byee. Dont say anything to Neha as well
Me - How many secrets i need to keep
Kanika - very funny. Just do it.
Me - Ok byee

I walked out and called Abhishek asking him if we should leave in 30 minutes. He said yes, i cannot wait to meet her. We started in around 45 minutes. He asked me how much time will it take. I said, it will take around 10-15 minutes if there is no traffic. there was enough traffic to delay us. He started asking me, how i knew Neha and how i met her. I was speechless, and i had to think of a story. I was not sure if he will ask the same thing to Neha. I was very nervous now. I told him that I met her in a party and I was completely enthralled by her beauty. I asked him if he has met Neha. He said no no, I just know her through Kanika. Kanika told me that she does not know about me. I said Ok, but now she knows. He said, yes yes, she told me that she had to tell her as she wanted to arrange for me to stay and her bf had some space. I said, yeah I have met Kanika and Neha asked me about it. It is completely ok. Kanika is a nice girl. He said, thanks and I am sure Neha is very nice too. My phone rang and it was Monika. I was almost dying here. I did not know what to do now. I picked up the phone and said Hi, how are you mam. Monika said, you liar, why you lied to me ? I said no no, I did not lie, she asked me not to tell you first. She said ohh really, it was her idea ? I said, see dont think too much about this. I have some personal work too and we just wanted to try so we can shut you guys up. Monika said, dont lie more to me. I said no no, honestly. She said ok ok, enjoy and tell me what happened. I said ok. I was releived. Abhishek looked at me confused and i said, it is my friend. he said ok ok. After the call, i got a SMS from Monika which said - Do not fire any bullets from your gun else I will kill you. I laughed really hard and had to reply her, so i waited till i reached a signal. I said - She does not have weapons of mass destruction, so she is safe. Monika messaged - Haha, shut up and enjoy.



Posts: 1,809
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 3,142 in 792 posts
Likes Given: 697
Joined: Nov 2018

Reputation:

157
31-12-2020, 03:30 AM
Update 5



We reached their apartment and I called them that we are coming up. Kanika opened the door and she was wearing a salwar suit as usual. I was a bit disappointed and i looked at her with questioning eyes. She looked at me once and then looked the other way and smiled at Abhishek. She said Hi to me and Hiiiiiiii to Abhishek. Abhishek shook her hand and hugged her. She looked at me when he hugged her and I was smiling. She made a weird face and then quickly broke the hug. She welcomes us in and called out to Neha. She asked if we needed water. I said no and so did Abhishek. I was feeling weird as well. but Kanika was even acting weird and it looked funny. I wanted to bring calm to the room as Kanika looked very nervous. I said, Kanika you can relax now, Abhishek is finally here and he is staying with me. He will have no issues, you can trust me. Abhishek said, yes, his place is really nice and he is a really nice guy. Dont worry at all. She smiled and said, I know he is a nice person. She smiled at me and said Thanks. She relaxed a bit and called Neha. She said, how much more time you need. The guys are waiting. Neha walked out in a few minutes and she looked just wow. She was wearing a short tight pink skirt with black laces and a short black top which exposed her navels. The top was really tight showing the perfect shape of her boobs. She looked so smoking hot and sexy that Abhishek was looking at her with his mouth wide open. I looked at her from her sexy stylish hairdo to her eyes, her glossy lips, and her bulging cleavage squished out due to her tight top. Her amazingly perfect abs and a navel which will make anyone want to kiss her navel. Her sexy and shapely thighs looked as if she was a model of a very high standards. I got up and said, you look amazing Neha and hugged her. My hands touched her bare waist line and I pinched her slightly. She said ouch and broke the hug. Kanika asked what happened ? She said nothing, it seems some mosquito bit me. Kanika said ok ok, and then introduced her to Abhishek. Abhishek was completely blown by Neha and was barely able to say Hi. Kanika was now feeling awkward. We finally got down and Neha sat infront with me while Abhishek and Kanika were in the back. Abhishek was still lost into Neha it seems and he asked, Karan was telling me how you guys met, but he did not tell exactly how you two got to know each other and date. Before Neha could say anything, I said, We met at the party I told you na. He said, yes that is ok, but how did you manage to talk to her. She is so pretty that I am sure guys would hesistate to talk to her. Neha said, thanks, in fact it was me who spoke to him. You see, he was the only guy who was not drunk and decent in the party. I was impressed with Neha. Kanika was not sure what was going on. Abhishek asked, ohh that is how it started. Was Kanika with you then ? Neha said, no no, she never goes to parties, you know that. Abhishek said yes i know, but she should go out more. Kanika said, I go out more than often and I dont need to go to parties to go out. Abhishek said, I did not mean that, anyway what happened next ? Neha said, he offered me to drop home and i accepted. Abhishek said, were you not afraid taking lift from a stranger. Neha said, after speaking to him I realized we are not strangers, there was this connection i felt. She then looked at me and said, didnt you feel the same connection ? I nodded and said yes yes the connection. Abhishek just said wow, nice story. Neha then asked how about you and Kanika ? Kanika never tells anything. Abhishek said, well ourr is not so filmy, we were classmates and we used to study together. We fell in love and after we got our jobs, we had to maintain this long distance relationship. Neha said, wow that is a nice romantic story. Abhishek added, our relationship is hidden to her family and friends as she is really shy and even I was not sure if we should tell anyone. We are still young and had no job. We said, hmmmm, nice. He then asked,where are we going. I said, I will drop you guys off wherever Kanika says and we will go somewhere after that. I will pick you guys back if our timings match else you guys take a cab back home. He said Ok ok, but we will try to sync. He asked Kanika what was the plan. Kanika had no plan, she was not even sure what to do. She asked Neha, Can you suggest some nice place in Noida. Neha suggested them some mall and we dropped them there. After I dropped them, I said wow Neha you saved me. I did not know what to say to Abhishek. She said, haha, you can thank me later, but i am a good actor na. I said yes yes, you are. We started our discussion in the car as I planned to drive her to a restaurant dhaba near Delhi-Haryana border.
Me - I wanted to say this for a long time, you look absolutely hot and sexy
Neha - Thanks, I wore this top for you.
Me - Realllyyyy...you and your bazookas look amazing
Neha - Hahah..I like it when you praise me..but all guys just want one thing
Me - not just your top, your skirt is so sexy too. You know girls in skirts are my favorite.
Neha - ohh really ? I should have worn something else then
Me - Neha you look killing today, i hope there is no riot
Neha - stop your fake praises
Me - no really. My body is so charged up seeing you and that too sitting so close to me
Neha - hmm liar
Me - not at all. You can touch me to check
Neha - you or your gun. Hahahah
Me - hahaha anything you want
Neha - no need.
Me - so can i touch you ?
Neha - no, keep your hands to yourself.
Me - hahaa ok, as the lady commands. By the way, You dont need to seek praises. You are the hottest girl i have ever been out with and I have been out with few really pretty ones.
Neha - Liar. Tell me about your gfs, Mr Playboy.
Me - I wish i was a playboy. I was serious with all of them. Some were circumstances, some were wrong person and ofcourse I am no hero, some were my obvious lust and mistakes
Neha - I am sorry, i did not mean to hurt you. I am happy that you are telling me about yourself
Me - You havent told anything about you
Neha - First you say.
Me - Well i lost my virginity to my girlfriend and then also got tangled with her sister. Things got messy and Finally we broke up. I am not proud of it, but this is what i am
Neha - really? Her sister too ? I am speechless.
Me - you can judge me
Neha - no no i did not mean that, i am not judging you. It needs courage to accept it. Also i am a stranger to you and you still told me the truth. The only judgement i have is that you are an absolute charm.
Me - haha liar, anyways how about you
Neha - not much, i had a boyfriend but we broke up
Me - why ?
Neha - he wanted to have sex and i was not ready. I understood that all a guy wants is sex
Me - not really, i like spending time with you and the long drive as well
Neha - haha shut up. If i allow you, you will cross all limits in car. Some boys try to touch me here and there even on bikes and act as if its normal
Me - ok, but i dont think i ever tried
Neha - you kissed me and touched me
Me - you still on that ?
Neha - just proving my point
Me - ok ok. I am sorry.
I held her hands and said, your beauty is beyond normal and my moment of weakness proves that.
Neha - shut up and drive.
She let me hold her hands while i drove. Her touch was magical and i could feel erection building up. She was relaxing and enjoying holding hands. She then looked at my bulge and laughed. She said really ? I said, i am sorry. She laughed and started to press my hands playfully. I was enjoying it as well.
We reached the restaurant and when we got down to take a seat, almost everyone was looking at Neha. The waiter was really nervous taking orders and it made me even hornier. We ate slowly talking about lot if other things. We did not realize it was 10 Pm already. I said, i am sorry, i did not realize the time. Time flies with you. She said it is perfectly fine as she was lost as well. Kanika called Neha and said they wanted to go back and when will we come. She asked me and i said it may take us 1-1.5 hours. Kanika told Neha that she will wait in the mall. Neha insisted she should go back and spend time with Abhishek. We started to drive back and Neha was surprised that Kanika did not want to go the apartment and spend some alone time with her boyfriend.
Neha - I am surprised she does not want to spend time with Abhishek
Me - I am sure she wants, maybe she is scared
Neha - If i had a boyfriend, a real one like Kanika has, I would have not even gone out
Me - Haha, what would you do
Neha - Well, you can imagine, my bazookas and his gun would be in a war right now
Me - Hahaha, It is both funny and erotic
Neha - Haha. I am kidding. I dont have a boyfriend, so i dont know
Me - But you have kissed a guy, I guess
Neha - Well, Kissed guys to be honest. Sometimes I have to when they take me out and buy me stuff. Sometimes, because i like them. And now you can judge me
Me - No yaar, not at all. You deserve more and deserve better. First when i saw you I thought you are too self indulged and proud, but the real you is so nice and deep
Neha - What do you mean by deep. Valley ? Haha
Me - Hahah..you are funny too
Neha - Maybe Kanika is having her valley checked now by Abhishek
Me - Hahaha, maybe or maybe more than valley
Neha - I wish we can catch them red handed, it would be so much fun
Me - You mean in the act ?
Neha - That would be fun
Me - Have you ever done the act ?
Neha - Haha, Sorry cannot tell you
Me - Ok ok.

I held her hand again and said, it doesnt matter. She let me hold her hand. I realized her skirt has now risen up almost revealing her panties. I said, it seems your skirt is trying to reveal the secret. She quickly adjusted her skirt and said, haha, it is long enough to hide the secret. I said, you have amazing body shape, even your legs are so sexy. She said, spare something stud. I laughed and said, I want all of you, not just one part. She laughed too and said, liar. I think Kanika likes you and I think you like her too. I said, so, even if it is true, I like you too. She said, ohh big hearted guy, likes everyone. Is there anyone you dont like ? I said not that i know of. She laughed and then pinched me on my waist. She said you are just as nymphomaniac as other guys. I pinched her on her bare waist as well, and said you are more erotic than any other girl. She was really blushing now and said, you know, you praise me so much that I may end up kissing you. I said, ohh is it so, then please kiss me. She said, no way idiot. We held hands and we kept pinching each other. I was also caressing her arms from time to time and she really liked the way i was touching her. She was relaxed and playing songs and dancing.

We reached the apartment and I follwed Neha on the stairs as the lift was taking some time. The decision was perfect as I was able to see her pink panties under her skirt as i walked behind her. Her hips were shaking as she walked and it completely aroused me. She turned around to talk to me and maybe realized it and said, you cheat, walk ahead of me and she pushed me ahead of her. She said, I know what are you looking at. I said nothing, I just saw what you showed. She blushed and said, you saw nothing. I said, not much, just pink satin. She was really feeling ashamed now and she hit me from behind and said, please dont look at me. I am feeling horribly shy. We reached the apartment and Neha decided to use her key instead of ringing so we can catch them in action. She slowly opened the gate, hoping she would find something interesting, but as soon as she opened the door, Kanika asked is it you Neha ? Neha was a bit surprised and said, what are you guys doing in living room, I thought you guys must be in her room. She said, shameless dont think too much. Kanika did not like her comment. Abhishek and Kanika were not talking much and it seemed a bit weird but we did not say anything. Kanika said, you can take Karan to your room. Kanika was upset with something it seems and Neha's comment made her angrier. Neha said ok ok relax, i am sorry. Kanika said, maybe you two should get going now. Neha said, wait, I did not even say good bye properly nor did i thank him. Kanika said, do it quickly and let them go. She asked why it took so much time and why were we late ? I said, actually it is my fault, as the restaurant was far and there was traffic. Kanika looked at me with sad eyes and said, Ok, I will leave you guys alone for some time. Neha said, no no you guys sit, we dont have anything special to do. Neha then said, I just need to talk to him for few minutes, so i will take him to my room. Neha took me to her room and the room was very well set, beyond my expectation. I said, wow nice room. She said, thanks. She then said, thanks for standing up for me, but normally Kanika never speaks like that. Something is wrong. I said, yes, but we dont know na, maybe you can ask her later. Neha then said, sorry to disturb your mood as well, I actually wanted to just give you a hug and it felt awkaward there. I said, you are a sweetheart. She was standing near her bed and I went near her and said, if you hug me in this dress, i hope i do not lose control. She said, shut up and she hugged me. She said, thanks for the awesome drive, food and the best date i ever had in my life. She hugged me tight and i then moved my hand on her bare waist, caressing her back and pulled her close to me. Her boobs touched my chest as i pulled her in and her pelvis touched my crotch. She raised herself on her toes to hug me better and I was soon lost into her with an amazing erection. She could feel my erection and she smiled. She said you are really out of control. I said, I am sorry, cannot control it. She kept hugging me and moved her hands inside my shirt to touch my bare waist. She said, you are soft too. I was now really getting uneasy down there and i was groping her waist. We were necking each other, when i said, should i lift you up. She said breathlessly, yes. I put my hands under her hips and lifted her up as she wrapped her legs around me and hugged me so tightly that i was completely erect now. My hardon was visible and apparent through my jeans. She could feel it as well and I am sure it was making her uneasy as well. She stopped necking me and looked at me and then kissed my lips for a brief moment. She then smiled at me and I let her down slowly rubbing through my hardon. I said you made me mad with your kiss. She said, Kanika will kill us. I said, but my kiss is due. She said no due. I made sad face. She said, dont act, but just one kiss. I said, Ok i will kiss you once but you wont stop my hands. She said shut up, I know what you want. I said, I wont touch your bazookas, I promise. She did not say anything and then said, you did not need permission and smiled. I held her by her waist and pulled her close again. I moved in and sucked her lower lips slowly and then moved to upper lips. I sucked her lips for a while and then inserted my tongue to kiss her deep. I was sucking her really well and her soft lips tasted like cream. I was sucking her slowly and also massaging her tongue. My hands moved to her ass and she moved her hands to my crotch and started rubbing my penis over my jeans. I kept kissing her and slowly started to squeeze her ass. I kept kissing her and did not let go as i was only allowed a single kiss. Neha broke the kiss to breathe and said, stop. She was breathing heavily and her nipple pokies were now visible over her top as she was getting hard in her nipples. She said, enough. I said, but you said one kiss and i was not done yet. She removed my hand and said, this was one kiss ? are you crazy. I said yes, when did i break or stop ? Kanika shouted from out, what the hell you guys are doing. Neha said, you will get me killed as well. Now go. I said - I wont go like this, no way. I need some time plus my kiss is due. She said, nothing is due. I said, ok then I will go out with the erection. She said no no are u crazy. I said, then my kiss is due or not. She said,ok ok u crazy bad boy. But no funny business. I said Ok, you are a sweetheart and i kissed her on her cheeks. I indicated that i needed one too and she kissed me on my cheeks and went out.

Kanika asked, what are you guys doing. Neha said nothing yaar, talking about the dinner and plan for tomorrow. I walked out soon and said, and discussing what can we do together, all four of us. Kanika looked at us suspiciously. She said nothing, but looked angry. She said, ok i think it is too late now. I said ok and called Abhishek. I hugged Neha again and then drove home. Abhishek was mostly silent and did not speak much except it was good. It was already 12 PM. I went to my room to sleep. I had two messages, one from Neha and one from Kanika.
Neha - Hey, thanks for the date, I hope you reached safely. Just to let you know, I was a bit carried away and I am sorry if i gave you any wrong hint
Kanika - You are such a bad person. What were you two doing in the room ? You are disgusting

I was not sure whom to reply, but i conversed with them together and this is how the conversation went between us (listed one by one)

with Neha
Me - You are welcome and what hint ? It was just a kiss
Neha - No guy has ever been in my room. You are the first one. Also, i kissed you first and touched you, so you may think i was looking for some night stand
Me - Haha, not at all. I am glad that i was the first guy to be there. Your kiss aroused me and thats it. No other thoughts. You touching me there was the highlight. I came a little i guess
Neha - Haha, really ? I am sorry. You are such a child. I wanted to hug you and kiss you. You made my day special.
Me - Thanks, i wanted to as well. But was afraid of you.
Neha - Haha. You should be. Now dont think about it and forget about it
Me - One kiss is due
Neha - No due, nothing is due. Forget it and relax. Gn, sd and tc. I am blaming myself as i got carried away.
Me - Whatever you say, but a promise is a promise. Gn and tc
Neha - :P
Me - hugs and kisses
Neha - Haha hugs, byee

with Kanika
Me - Why are you angry ? Is there any issue with Abhishek ?
Kanika - First tell me, did you guys kiss or something
Me - Yes, why not, it is normal at the end of a date
Kanika - What ?? you liar and cheat. How can you kiss someone on first date. I went out as well. We did not kiss, and he is my boyfriend
Me - Why you did not kiss ? he is your boyfriend, you should kiss him
Kanika - Shut up. Dont talk to me

After few minutes she messaged again
Kanika - I am sorry, I am upset. I took my anger out on you
Me - It is ok. I asked na, what is the issue, tell me
Kanika - Abhishek tried to kiss me
Me - So ? you did not like it ? He is your boyfriend
Kanika - I know, but I never felt ok with it earlier as well. I never kissed him. He forced me when we got in the apartment. We had a fight.
Me - Forced as in ?
Kanika - He tried to kiss me
Me - Hmmm..You are overthinking I think. It is just a kiss
Kanika - I know, but i did not feel ok or ready with it. Plus when you guys came, Neha made me angrier. Then you guys went in the room and you had lipstick mark on your cheeks
Me - Haha, so you got angrier, Miss tiny hulk
Kanika - I am sorry, but i felt so angry. Also i abused you a lot. I did not mean to
Me - It is ok sweety. Dont worry. Tomorrow will be fine. You can hug him and kiss him. You love him, he loves you
Kanika - You are so sweet. I missed you. Thanks for listening to me.
Me - anytime
Kanika - Did you guys really kiss ?
Me - To be honest, yes
Kanika - .... Good night
Me - Hugs and good night




Posts: 1,809
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 3,142 in 792 posts
Likes Given: 697
Joined: Nov 2018

Reputation:

157
31-12-2020, 03:31 AM
Update 6

Kanika was upset, but i was completely blown out. I had a very long dry spell and this was making me really crazy as I did really come when Neha touched my penis over my jeans. I masturbated again thinking of her and imagined my penis up her round ass.
Next morning, After breakfast i called Neha and asked what was the plan. She asked if i was alone, i went to my room and said now say
Neha - You know Kanika was angry because Abhishek tried to kiss her and then i joked as well. I am foolish.
Me (Pretending that I did not know) - Ohhh
Neha - she is upset but I explained her that this is normal
Me - I thought they are bf and gf so what is the issue
Neha - i dont know but i calmed her down. You guys come over in an hour and then we go out.
Me - Ok ok, what is our plan ?
Neha - I have no idea but we will see
Me - would you go out again with me ?
Neha - haha, do i have an option ?
Me - Yeah why not, after dropping them we can go separate ways if you want
Neha - shut up, you know i wont do that to you
Me - then it is a date
Neha - haha no date, just meet.
Me - whyyyy
Neha - you will grope me if it is a date and find some way to seduce me
Me - hahah, so you did not like my kiss
Neha - shut up, you know very well and hips dont lie.
Me - haha, still it is a date
Neha - think what you want to think. See you
I told Abhishek to get ready and we left for their place. Abhishek asked me how was our date yesterday and he was a bit lost yesterday so he did not speak much. I said no problem, it was ok, how about you ? He said it was ok but maybe not as good as yours. I said why you think so ? He said Neha is so beautiful and outgoing, i am sure you had more fun than me. I laughed and said, Kanika is really sweet and Neha always does what she wants. He was not amused.
Soon we reached their place. This time Neha opened the door and she was wearing her normal Jeans and lose t shirt. She hugged me and also hugged Abhishek. We went in and Kanika was there in a Jeans and a really tight top. She looked so hot, i wanted to hug her but could not. She shook hands with me and hugged Abhishek. Neha smiled at me as it seemed she convinced her to dress like this and maybe make Abhishek happy. Abhishek was really all smiles and happy to see Kanika dressed up sexily. Kanika's boobs looked bigger today maybe because she had dressed in such a tight top. Her body figure was really visible now and she really had a sexy model like figure. Neha was more voluptuous in a sense but she was also no way fat. She had an hour glass figure with huge boobs and round ass. As i was lost figuring out Kanika, Neha said wow Karan you look hot today. I said what ? Mee ? She said yes, gel in hair, jeans and a shirt and glasses. Whats the plan stud. I laughed and said, i dont know yet. I asked Abhishek where should I drop them and when should I pick them. Kanika was not happy that i was so dressed up. She said, let us go to some park. I was not sure about that, but Neha jumped at the idea and said yes, it would be perfect, but let us go to a water park. Abhishek was also excited at the idea of a water park. Kanika was not so interested in water park and neither was I as i did not like to play much in these water parks. I preferred the sea but I wanted to see the girls wet. I said ok, and Kanika had to agree unwillingly.
Neha went inside to get some stuff for the park while Abhishek excused himself to the toilet. I said Kanika you look sexy today. She said it is only for my boyfriend. I said ok ok, but i am not blind na. She said, don't look at me, look at Neha. I held her by her waist and pulled her close. She was startled and struggling, and I said it was all your plan so why angry with me ? I will hug you if you behave like this. She was scared and said sorry sorry, please let me go. I said now say thanks for i said you look nice. She said thanks and when i let her go, she said you are disgusting. You never dress well when with me and see today you come like a Hero. I laughed at her, so ? your boyfriend is here, your hero. Before she can say something, Neha came out with a bag and she had put in her make up. We went to Fun N Food Village and the costume could be rented there. I was hairy, but I had masculine body. I chose a nice speedo and also wore a black nylon t shirt which was really tight. I felt naked in this as It was really body hugging and my bulge was visible. Neha wore a really sexy one piece and was not afraid to show off. She wanted a two piece set, but I told her to keep it down as Kanika would kill us. Neha's cleavage and her ass was barely covered in the one piece. Normally girls were also wearing a nylon short under it to look more decent, but Neha was showing off her absolutely stunning figure. When i saw her, i felt i cannot control my bulge and I really had to control to not get an erection. Kanika was wearing a very decent set, covering her legs till knees and a t shirt which was round and perfectly covered her neck. The dress was however really tight and Kanika look absolutely secy in the figure hugging dress. She reminded me of Angelina Jolie in latex in Lara croft, however Kanika was not that voluptuous. Kanika's boobs looked awesome in this dress and since this was even tighter, I could figure out her nipples. Abhishek was also dressed up now and he was really happy to see Kanika and specially Neha. He said to me, you are lucky, Neha looks so amazing and plus she is so open. I smiled at him and said yes. We went to the water pool and started playing. There was a couple slide where two people would sit behind each other and hold by waist and slide down. It looked amazing as i saw many coupled coming down and almost getting entangled ine ach other and touching each other all over. Plus being wet, it added to the pleasure. Neha took me to the slide and I sat behind her. My legs were touching her legs and my crotch was on her ass. I held her by her waist and as we slid down the slide, my hands moved up to her under boobs, squeezing them really hard as we fell into the water. It felt so great, and my speedos almost came out. I had an erection with this great experience and Neha was super excited too. We did the ride many times and I was not sure if I could manage my erection any more. Abhishek wanted to slide too, but Kanika was not willing. I asked him to do it with Neha and Neha readily agreed. I asked Kanika, why she doesnt go as well, it is fun. She said, no no I am afraid. I said come on babu, you can do it. She said, really you think so ? Is it not scary. I said not at all, plus you can do with your bf. I held her hand and walked up. We were in queue and i spotted Neha and Abhishek. I shouted, Kanika is here, and she will do the ride with you. He said, it is difficult now due to the queue. He suggested I take this one with Kanika and he will with neha and then he can do next one with Kanika. I said, let me ask Kanika. Kanika was holding my hands and said, I will do with you. Soon we were on top and about to slide down. I saw Abhishek and Neha at the bottom in the pool and Abhishek looked happy as he must have gotten a chance to grope Neha. I sat behind Kanika and I pulled her close as she was afraid. I whispered to her, Dont worry, i wont Leave you. I held her really tight and as her ass touched my crotch, I felt really electric. My hardon was difficult to control. She held my hands and said, I trust you. She was scared and i knew that. We started to slide down and she was screaming really bad as she felt fear. I held her tight and my hands were now really under her boobs squeezing hard, pushing her boobs upwards. I could feel her underboobs as she laid her head on my chest in fear. We splashed into the pool and I kept holding her. Due to the motion, my hands were alsmost crushing her boobs. As soon as I got some control, I moved my hands away from her boobs and said, sorry, it was due to the motion. She said nothing, just turned around, held my hands and said Thanks, I was really scared. Abhishek came to us and said, are you ok. Kanika was still shaking and said, it was a bad idea. I cannot do this ride, i will play in the wave pool. We all went to the wave pool and played there. Abhishek and Kanika were splashing each other. Neha and I were playing as well when Kanika started to splash me. I splashed her as well and we all started to really splash each other. It was then I held Kanika by her waist, lifted her up and dumped her in the pool. It felt really good to lift her up like this. I did the same to Neha as well, and Neha's bare thighs were really hot. I said to Neha, you will kill every guy here and when i splashed her, her boobs almost popped out due to the impact. She was loving it. She asked me to take a boat ride with her. The boat ride was also scary to Kanika but she got in with Abhishek after lot of requests. I was sitting behind Neha and I took water in my hands and started to pour it down Neha's cleavage. She was really close to me and she used her hands to pinch my penis in my speedos. We were openly playing with each other. Kanika and Abhishek were behind us so they could not see what we were doing. I said to Neha, your boobs look so wow as they are wet. I wish i could suck the water from your boobs to dry it. She pinched me and said, control you moron. After our ride was over, Kanika and Abhishek still had some time to complete their ride. Neha took me to a corner and said, quickly suck my dry. I could not believe it, she smiled at me and winked. I immediately started to suck the water droplets off her cleavage and i licked her cleavage. Some people might have seen us, but i cared less. I took my hands to her under boobs and Neha held my hands. I said, I will just push them up to suck. She kept holding my hands and said nothing. I took it as a yes and pushed her underboobs up, exposing more of her cleavage and started to lick it sucking every droplet of water i could. She stopped me and said, enough, you will make me crazy some day. She the hugged me and I hugged her back. As we broke the hug to go back, I saw Kanika and Abhishek looking at us. I was really shocked and did not know what to do. Kanika was visibly upset and even Neha was feeling scared. She did not say anything and we finally changed our clothes back to eat something and go back. Neha ordered beer with her food, seeing this Abhishek too ordered a beer. Kanika and I ordered soft drinks. Abhishek then asked me why was I not drinking ? I said, I dont drink. Even Neha was surprised and said, really ? I thought you did. Abhishek then looked at Kanika and said, when Neha ordered, i thought everyone was ordering, so i did as well. Kanika said it is ok, drinking does not mean you are a bad person. I smiled at her answer as this was what i said to Monika and Kanika. She looked at me and then said, bad people can be anywhere in disguise. I was really smiling now as i knew what she meant. Abhishek and Neha drank more beers and finally both had to go to the loo. As soon as they left, Kanika said, you and Neha are shameless. You guys are hugging in open here and acting as if you are a couple. I was not sure if she saw me licking her cleavage or not, but i guessed she did not, so i said, it was just a hug. A person can hug another person anytime anywhere. She said, yes but in such a place inront of 1000 people. You are such a nymphomaniac. I said, you are jealous because Abhishek did not hug you. She said, not at all, infact he did not hug me because i was angry at him yesterday. I said, i dont think so, that you even like or want to be hugged. She got angry at me and said, you are shameless and you think everyone is. Soon Abhishek and Neha came back and as Abhishek was about to sit, Kanika got up and hugged him. Abhishek was surprised but happy. She said I missed you. Neha smiled and said, ohh that is so cute na. I said how do I know, no body missed me or hugged me. Neha came near me and hugged me as well and said, no janu i did miss you. This made Kanika furious and as she hugged Abhishek tightly she looked at me with anger. Abhishek was a bit drunk but he was enjoying it, and he then kissed her on her cheeks. Kanika was angry at Abhishek, but she did not want to show it, so she just said, behave Abhishek, it is public place. We all sat down again and after around 30 minutes decided to go back home.

I proposed that we go to my apartment and we order dinner there. Also I had a big TV and all of us can watch movie or something. Kanika said, no, I dont want to go anywhere. Abhishek and Neha almost begged her when she finally agreed. We reached my flat and I made tea for all. Neha was a bit sleepy due to beer and she retired in my bedroom. Abhishek was also exhausted and he wanted to lie down as well. He wanted Kanika to accompany her to the bedroom. Kanika looked at me and then held his hand and walked inside with him, teasing me. I was alone in the living room. I thought of going in my bedroom to Neha, but she was sleeping so i stayed in living room. After around 15 minutes, I heard some noises and some arguments in low voice. I went to the door and to my luck it was not latched. I peeped inside and Abhishek was on top of Kanika trying to kiss her, as she tried to save her self. She was trying to hold his head in a hug position, to protect herself, but he was a but drunk and a but charged due to Neha and I. He was completely crushing Kanika under his body. Kanika perfect body was completely under him. He managed to bite her lips and suck them but Kanika slapped him and moved him aside. She said slowly - behave, this is someone else's home and you are behaving like an animal. Is this the way, is this the only thing we need to do. She was crying and Abhishek was sorry, and he sat on the bed. I quickly went to my sofa and sat there. Kanika walked out and went to the kicthen. I followed her and heard her sobbing. She was standing by the sink and sobbing. I went behind her and said, what happened. She said crying, I am not able to manage myself or Abhishek. Why am i doing so, I don't know and I dont understand him as well. He has changed. I said Kanika, dont mind but you are overthinking stuff and kissing, hugging is normal. She said, I know, we used to hug a lot and it was so romantic. Now he just wants to touch me and kiss me and does not even see if I am enjoying it or not. I said, I am surprised you think so, but if you remember, when we hugged, you really enjoyed it. So why not with Abhishek, he is your boyfriend. She said, I dont know, it feels different. I dont know, maybe I have changed. She turned around and her lips were red due to him biting there. I put my arms around her as she bundled herself on me chest and cried. I slowly caressed her lips with my hand and said, dont worry or panic. Do what you feel. I then took her to the Sofa and made her sit. I brought water and cream for her lips. She asked me, Did i really kiss Neha ? Was she ok with it ? Did you enjoy ? I was not sure what to say, I said, I dont know. I cant answer for Neha, but i think you will enjoy too, once you stop thinking about being so righteous. She said, I dont know what I am thinking. I am not thinking about being righteous or something. I dont know really. She sat there for sometime and then Abhishek came and started consoling her. I went to my bedroom so they can talk freely. I stood at the door watching for sometime and then Abhishek led her to the room I turned around and walked in my room.

I found Neha lying on my bed and she looked damn sexy. Her lose t shirt had moved up revealing her navel and her hourglass body on my bed made me crazy with lust. I went near her and shook her up. She opened her eyes and said, Sorry I am too tired, it seems i slept really deep. Why dont you lie down too and she made space for me. I lied down near her and looked at her beautiful face. Her lips colored with lipstick were really inviting. My face was really near her and I could feel her breath. She opened her eyes and said, dont even think about it. I held her by her waist and pulled her close to me and said, why not, my kiss is due. She said are you crazy, they are out. I said, Abhishek and Kanika are in the other room and I saw Abhishek on top of Kanika. Neha's eyes popped up and she said, really ? I said not anymore, but I did peep. She said, Omg, why you did not wake me up. I said why are you so excited as if he was on top of you. She said shut up, but i do feel excited. She said tell me in detail na. I said what to tell, i will show you and will kiss you just once as my deal. She said no no, say na. I said, just shut up and listen. I then put my arms around her naked waistline and said, he first touched her waist and pulled her close. I pulled Neha close to me. I said, he then hugged her and put his other hand under her neck to her back. I then did the same and my hand was caressing her back. I said, then he squeezed her ass and smooched her. Neha said stop, liar. This is not true. I said maybe not for them, but now for us. She said, you bad boy. I held her tight, looked her into the eye and slowly moved my hands from her waist to her perfect ass. I then said, he was on top of her forcing, I wont force you. When i said this, Neha's eyes just widened, in excitement imagining them in this position. She said wow, thats hot. I said, ok if thats what you like. I then squeezed her soft ass over her jeans, but it was too tight. I was massaging her ass and squeezing it as i moved my hands to her butt crack. She tried to hold my hand, but i did not stop and kept staring at her. I rubbed my nose with hers and then kissed her gently on her lips. She moaned slightly and as she opened her lips and I inserted my tongue deep inside and sucked her really hard. She was in some pain but I did not stop and I started to deep kiss her. I then turned her on her back, climbing on top of her and held both her hands in my hands as i smooched her. My chest crushed her huge boobs and i could feel her boobs under me. My erection was mounting and I was not sure if she could feel it over her and my jeans, but it was definitely touching her pelvic region. I continued my kissing and moved to suck her lips. I was opening my mouth and sucking her lips each time engulfing her lips. It was getting messy but i did not stop and then i moved my hands to her waist and put my hands inside her t shirt. I started to caress her bare skin and moved my right hands up to her boob. She was moaning but she tried to hold my hand. I used all my force to finally touch her bra and grope her boobs over her bra. Her boob was so huge and the touch was so awesome that i felt i would burst. I squeezed her boobs really hard making her moan and she was almost in pain, when she bit my lips to make me leave her. I bit her back but did not leave her. We heard some noise outside and she suddenly pushed me aside. I got up and quickly adjusted my self and she adjusted herself. She was panting for breath and I had cummed myself. she said you are mad. I said so are you, but my kiss is not done as you pushed me. She said Oh my god, you and your kiss. Your one kiss is not over yet. I said no, not over. She said, it will be over only after i die it seems. I smiled, but I needed to go out. I walked out and found Kanika in the kitchen. I said what happened. She said nothing, i was cleaning the dishes so we can make tea again. I said ohh no no leave it, i will do it. She looked at me and said, you were sleeping inside with Neha ? I said no no, i went in to change but Neha is sleeping. She said Ok ok, you look disturbed. I said no, just thinking about you and Abhishek. She said, it is Ok, he is a guy and I cant be too hard on him. I said wow thats the spirit, so did you guys kiss ? She said, no, not today. Maybe tomorrow, i dont know. But i feel better. Thanks to you. I said, ohh thanks to me, i thought you spoke to Abhishek. I said, haha, yeah and thanks to him too. I took the dishes from her, but she resisted and said, It wont look nice that you are cleaning when I am here. I said why, you are my wife or maid. She got a bit angry and said, you are such a low class. I said I am kidding yaar. I helped her clean and then she went to make tea. Neha walked out after few minutes and said, what is for dinner ? Abhishek too came out and said, everyone is up it seems. We discussed and finally ordered Biryani for all of us. Kanika served tea. I was still mesmerized by her sexy figure and i could not believe she had such big boobs. I was thinking about how Abhishek had crushed her under his body and bit her. After dinner, we planned to watch a movie and i arranged so al of us can lie on the floor and watch the movie.

Kanika then said, it is already late, shouldnt we go home ? Neha said I am too tired and Abhishek tried to convince her to stay. Kanika was unwilling to stay. I said, Kanika, please stay and you and Neha sleep in my room, I will sleep with Abhishek in the other bed room. She looked at me and then said Ok,but what to wear ? I brought my shorts and t shirts for them. Kanika said, these shorts, no yaar. I said please yaar they are long enough to be knee length for you. Neha and Abhishek too joined in when she finally said Ok. Neha and Kanika went inside to change and we changed as well to watch movie in a relaxed way.


Posts: 1,809
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 3,142 in 792 posts
Likes Given: 697
Joined: Nov 2018

Reputation:

157
31-12-2020, 03:32 AM
Update 7

Neha looked really sexy in my shorts as my shorts were not designed to accomdate big hips. The short had risen a bit to accomodate her sexy curvy hips and were tight on her behind. Kanika was also looking hot and the idea that the girls were wearing my short was even more exciting for me. I saw Kanika's legs for the first time and she looked sexy as I had never seen her in any short dress. She looked taller than Neha and Neha looked more curvy. I had arranged mattresses on the floor and made space for all of us, but no one was sure how will we lie down. Abhishek held Kanika's hand and took her to the right side and asked her to lie down. He took position at the extreme right and asked us to lie down as well. Neha took position next to Kanika and I was on the extreme left. Kanika said, maybe Neha and I should lie down on one side and Abhishek and Karan can be on the other side. Abhishek said, Kanika at least let them be together, if you dont want me to be with you. Neha said, comeon yaar, cant a person lie down next to you. Kanika was speechless, and I decided to keep my mouth shut. She looked at me, but i got up and went to the kitchen to get some water so i could avoid her. She finally agreed and we all laid down. The TV was in between us and at a height. Neha turned to her right and was watching TV with her ass towards me. Kanika and Abhishek were lying on their back and I was also on my back. As Neha turned, I got excited looking at her raised hips over the sheet covering us. I moved my hand and placed it over her hips. She felt my hand and turned around to gave me a look to remove my hand. She knew I wont, and then i started to slowly caress her beautiful soft ass. She was trying to adjust her body, as I caressed her. I then lifted her t shirt up and moved my hands on her waist and started circling my fingers on her back. As it was bound to happen, my penis got hard and started to grow. I then moved my hands inside her short, pass her panty line and pinched her soft ass over her panties. She shouted, ooh and i moved my hand out. Kanika and Abhishek asked what happened, she said, nothing, it seems something bit me. I said, must be a mosquito, they like girls anyway. Abhishek laughed, and Kanika asked me if i can switch on some mosquito repellant. I got up slowly and did so. I came back and now Neha was lying on her back to prevent me from touching her. I placed my hand under her back and pinched her, she understood, i would not let her stay like this. She turned again to her right letting me access her ass. I turned to my right as well and now i had better access. I lifted her t shirt up and caressed her gently. I moved my hands slowly under her shorts and caressed her soft skin. I felt her soft panties and inserted my hands inside her panties. I felt the most amazing soft ass for the first time in my life. I gently massaged her ass cheek and moved my hands through her ass crack to her other ass. Neha was feeling uneasy and restless. I squeezed her asscheeks really hard and it felt really fleshy and juicy. I was amazed at softness and shape of her ass. I kept caressing her. I wanted to touch her pussy, but it was too risky. I then did the unthinkable and i removed my shorts and my underwear, exposing my hard penis. I then gently placed my hard penis on her back. The instant it touched her, she knew what it was. She squirmed and now it was clear that she was too excited at my bold move. My completely exposed hard penis, touching her back and as it touched her, my penis released some precum to really excite her. She moved her hand back on the pretext of scratching herself and touched my penis for the first time. She then held her between her hands for few seconds as she closed her eyes. She could not keep her hand like this longer and she soon left it, moved her hands forward and just bit her lips to suppress her expression. I then slid her shorts down and placed my penis inside, between her ass crack and pulled her short up. My penis was now between her ass cheeks and covered by her panties and shorts to make me feel as if it was inside her pussy. My precum was all over her ass and i started to move my penis really slowly so no one can detect any motion. Neha was getting really really wet as i felt her wetness leak from her pussy and spreading through her pussy lips to her ass crack and to my penis. This made me even more excited and i was barely in control. I had a long dry run and this was closest to sex I had been in months. One can just imagine the difficulty I had and with the events through the day, I was not able to control myself anymore. I gently moved my penis few more times in the slimy surface of her ass crack. Her ass cheeks got really hard as i moved my penis and held it as if it was inside her pussy. Her ass cheeks were massaging my penis as she made them hard and released them with each move. Soon, my penis, grew in size, and exploded all the cum inside her panties. Her panties were ruined now and I got even hornier with the release of my cum. I gently moved my penis out, smearing my cum all over her back and finally put my shorts on again. I was still having a hard on. I laid down on my back, releaxed and relieved as if I had done some hard work. As my erection came to manageable size, i got up to clean myself and to look at Neha. Neha was closing her eyes and as i moved out, she turned on her stomach and laid down closing her eyes in ecstasy. I was not sure if she came or not. I went to the toilet and I felt as if i have to pee. More cum came out as i peed and finally i cleaned my penis and dried it with tissue. I went back to my place to lie down. Neha was still on her stomach. She was getting restless and she took few turns and moved away from Kanika to my spot. I thought to give her some time and instead of going back, checked my phone. There was a message from Monika - If you free call me, it is urgent. I went to my room again and texted her.

Me - Hi Monika, Sorry cannot talk now, but tell me, what is the problem
Monika - Karan, i thought you are a gentleman, how can you do this to my sister ?
I was now confused and did not know what happened or what was the issue.
Me - What happened ? please tell me as i am confused
Monika - You dont know or you are ignoring it. Rahul is your friend, so I did not tell him, but this is unacceptable
Me - But please tell me the issue, I am not sure if we are on same page
Monika - OMG, dont act. Dont you know what you did
I was not sure what it meant
Me - Please tell me what she told you, as I am really unsure
Monika - I called her yesterday asking about the date and she sounded upset. She just said you tried to kiss her and disconnected the call. I was not planning to talk to you on this, but i could not resist.

I was like, what the hell. I was not sure what to do now or what to answer. I thought for few minutes and said
Me - To be honest, i did not try to really kiss her. I just hugged her good bye and kissed her on her forehead for a nice date which is normal.
Monika - Hmm..Why you need to kiss her anywhere
Me - Monika, normally these days kissing on lips is normal and that too after date everyone does. I kissed her on her forehead and she was not unhappy about it. It was only after I kissed Neha on her cheeks that she got angry.
Monika - What ? How come Neha is in the picture ? What kind of date it was
Me - It was her idea to take Neha as well. Neha said, kiss me on cheeks and not forehead like a behenji. What could i do
Monika - Neha is such an awful girl. Why Kanika took her along ? You could have just smiled and say no thank you.
Me - Monika, to be honest you too know I am not that rude. Secondly I deserved a proper kiss and if you have doubt, you can ask your sister. We went out today as well, but maybe she did not tell you
Monika - What ?? I will kill her. I am sorry I doubted you.
Me - No issue, but my proper date kiss is due
Monika - Shut up, she is not any random girl
Me - Exactly, she should have kissed me even more
Monika - OMG. You and your kisses
Me - No isse, you being her sister, you can give that kiss to me
Monika - Are you mad ? I am your friend's wife Mr
Me - You are my date's sister who refused to kiss me and even complained on me to you. So now you owe me a kiss
Monika - Haha, Keep adding in your basket, payment wil be done in 100 years
Me - Ohh so now you both sisters are blaming me and cheating me as well
Monika - No one is blaminng you. She is a bit naive and childish
Me - Yes, she is childish. But you are adult na. So you have to kiss me
Monika - Ok baba, i told you na. Add in the basket
Tongue
/font]
Me - We will see
Monika - I will tell Rahul
Tongue
/font]
Me - I dont care
Monika - Oh my god. Dont get naughty now. You are dating my sister two days in a row. You must have kissed her today.
Me - No way, after yesterday. I did not even hug her. So now you owe me a hug and two kisses
Monika - haha. Why you want from me. I am married and not that good looking. You have better chance with Neha
Me - haha, no excuses. You have weapons of mass destruction.
Monika - Hahaha. You could not even manage my younger weapon of destruction, how will you manage weapons of mass destruction.
Me - Haha, I did not even load bullets and your weapon of destruction was crying for mercy.
Monika - Hahaha. Ok baba. Let me talk to her. Take care and sorry to bother you
Me - It is ok. Now i have someone to take my due from.
Monika - Haha.

Before she called or messaged Kanika, I said, coffee anyone ? I am making coffee. Abhishek said no yaar, I am to sleepy. Neha did not say anything and it seemed she was sleeping with my cum inside her panties. Kanika said, wait let me help you and she came to help me. I knew she would. As she came to the Kitchen, I said, you idiot stupid girl. What did you tell Monika that I tried to kiss you. Her face changed from smiling to shame. She said, I am really sorry but i blurted it in anger yesterday and i was really sad. I told Monika not to tell you or ask you. I said, should i slap you now, You did not even tell me. Kanika said, I am sorry, please. I said and I tried to kiss you ? Vera good sweety. You kiss your bf and blame me. You two climb on each other and blame me. Kanika was shocked and said nothing, except I am sorry. I know I put you in a bad position. Her phone started to ring, she brought the phone to me and said, it is Monika di. I said, I told her that I just kissed you on forehead and you got angry because i kissed Neha on the cheeks. Also i said, we went out today as well. Kanika was like, Omg. She called to Abhishek and said dont say anything. She picked up the call and started talking to Monika. All i heard was sorry, Yes he is nice and I got angry, I know you trust him and i trust him too, He is also a good friend of me. I made coffee and after she was done talking to Monika, we drank our coffee in the kitchen. She kept looking at me with apologetic eyes and I got up and hugged her and kissed her on her head. I said, It is ok sweety. She then said, but you did kiss Neha and made me angrier. I said so what ? She said nothing, I too will kiss Abhishek. I said when did i stop you ? She was really too cute and childish. She finished her coffee and we were about to go to the living room to continue the movie. I then held her from behind and pulled her close. I whispered, I will kiss you tonight and then let her go. She turned red with shyness and hurried out to the living room. Abhishek and Neha were fast asleep and since Neha had shifted her place, I was going to be next to Kanika now. Kanika looked at the situation and said, maybe we should sleep and she went to wake Neha up so she can go inside. I stopped her and held her hands. I took her to the bed and made her lie down. I kept looking into her eyes and she kept looking into mine. She was nervous as she was not sure what would i do. I laid down next to her. She was looking at the movie and every few seconds she would turn and look at me to check what was i doing. I smiled at her actions and then held her arms and made her turn towards me. She was not looking at me. I moved my hands from her arms to her back and then slowly caressed my hands from her back over her hips to her legs. She looked really nervous. I placed her legs on my legs and looked her in the eye. She was murmuring please please please. I then removed her hair from her face tucking each hair behind her ears and caressed her face. I touched her lips with my finger and looked at her. As i touched her lips, she closed her eyes and was still murmuring please please please. I patted her cheeks and waited till she opened her eyes. She looked at me and I could see her immense nervousness. It was definitely her first proper kiss. I pulled her closer till her pelvis touched my semi hard penis. It was a..,.ng feeling and even i was nervous as if I was kissing for the first time. I leaned in to kiss her lips and then rubbed my nose with hers playfully. She was really nervous as she looked at me with nervousness and in anticipation of a kiss. I rubbed our noses and then let her go without kissing her. I started watching movie and laid on my back. She was still turned on her side and was not sure what to do. She was still shaking, and she slowly turned around to look at Abhishek. Abhishek was still fast asleep. She raised herself up and looked at Neha, she then looked at me puzzled. She thought I was angry, so she patted on my cheeks till i looked at her. She then put her head on my chest and put her ears to my chest. She could feel my heart still beating fast as I was nervous too for no obvious reason. She then kissed me on my cheeks and then gently placed her lips on my lips. It was clear, she did not know what was meant by kissing. She then went back to her position. I turned around again and put my hands on her hips. I felt her hips this time and gently squeezed her hips and then caressed her leg to her knee and placed it again on my legs. This time i rubbed her legs with mine and then held her face and looked at her. She was still nervous and so was I. I leaned in and took her lower lips between my lips and sucked her gently. She came in close touching her body to mine and crushing herself in me as she enjoyed my sucking. I then moved to her upper lips and sucked her again till she started to suck my lips back. I put my arms around her engulfing her. I was really hugging her tightly and I could feel her boobs on my body now. I was caressing her back and then she took her arms around me and caressed my back too. She held my hairs and pulled me closer to suck me deeper. I sucked her lips together and my lips covered her lips completely sucking them together. I inserted my tongue inside her mouth and for the first time tasted her tongue with mine. She seemed to have gotten really high with this and she shaked her body humping my pelvis making my penis really hard now. I moved my hands to her ass and continued smooching her. I was now deep kissing her with my hands on her ass. I turned her on her back and climbed on top her kissing her, spread her legs and placed my penis on her pussy over our shorts. My hands on her ass started to gently squeeze her perfect ass which was neither too big nor to small and her perfect body shape made it feel so much good. It seemed we made a lot of motion than we expected, and I felt Abhishek was disturbed. He made some sound in sleep and Kanika immediately pushed me from herself. I quickly got in my bedsheet with Neha and in a hurry I too got on my stomach, with my legs on Neha and my hard penis on her hips. Kanika too got in her sheet and tried to watch the TV as if nothing was happening. Abhishek turned towards Kanika and put his arms on her stomach. Kanika, was really scared, but she shaked Abhishek waking him up. She said, go in the room and sleep. Abhishek got up sleepily, walked to the room and disappeared. She then tapped my back and signalled me as well. Neha was up due to my body on her as well and murmured, what are you doing Karan. Kanika was a bit scared now and said, Ok, good night and she moved to my bedroom. She called Neha few times, but Neha was really sleepy. I was lying on my back and my erection was visible through the sheet. Kanika looked at me shyly and said, good night. She then looked at my erection, smiled and hurried to the room.


Posts: 1,809
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 3,142 in 792 posts
Likes Given: 697
Joined: Nov 2018

Reputation:

157
31-12-2020, 03:40 AM
Update 8



I laid down there looking at my erection,and the TV. I was in same sheet as Neha and was wondering what to do. I was sleepless and my heart was really beating really fast. Maybe because there was a fear of being caught and plus it was because i kissed someone who had never kissed before. Not only she had a perect figure, but she was really innocent and cute. I was somehow really confused about Neha. I was not sure if she was innocent, cunning, gold digger, or really a nice person who was victim of circumstances. She was however still the hottest girl I knew, but it was Monika who really drove me crazy and due to this Kanika seemed more and more desirable each day. After few minutes of sleeplessness, I thought, i could cum again with Neha as fucking was not possible in this situation. I was thinking what can be done safely but was not sure, but to add water to my fire, Kanika walked out. She was sleepless as well and I knew it was not possible to go further with her tonight. She shook Neha and said, come let us sleep inside. Neha got up unwillingly and Kanika took her inside. I was lying there as if I had lost a battle. I checked the clock and it was 1 AM already. After around 15 minutes, Kanika came out again and sat near my head. She said, Neha is fast asleep and so is Abhishek. Why dont you go and sleep too. I said, I am sleepless. She said, Me too but we have to sleep. I held her hand and said, is it because you got over excited. She said shut up, you got over excited. I asked her, why did you kiss me. She said, I dont know. I dont know, but it was my first kiss and first time i hugged someone like this. She then said, I should go inside, if someone sees us like this, it will be a real trouble. I said, I dont care and I pulled her closer to me. I said, you made me sleepless and now you should put me to sleep. She said, I dont know how to do that. I said, lie here with me and watch TV and I will tell you. She said what if someone comes in. I said, nothing, just act asleep, i will leave the TV on. It would look like we fell asleep watching TV. She said, your plan is stupid and so are you. I said, ok then I will try to be quick. She said, whatt ?? What do you mean. I said, dont worry I am not talking about sex. She hit me and said, dont even think about it. I kissed you doesnt mean anything. You are a playboy and I saw how you kissed and hugged Neha. So I have nothing to do with you. I said Ok then go and sleep. She said, You sleep too please. I said why do you care. She said Ok baba, I will sing you a song. She was really close to me now. I held her hair and pulled her in and kissed her on her cheeks. She said, stop it please. I held her hand and guided to my semi hard penis over the sheet. I said, look what you did. She was trying to free her hand but i kept it there. She said leave me, please. She was really nervous again. She had never seen or touched a dick. She was pleading, and i said, make it go soft again and then go. She said, how can i do that, I dont know. I said rub it slowly and I held her by her hair and pulled her really close to my lips. She was sitting by my side and she slowly adjusted herself. She leaned on my face, looking me in the eye and slowly rubbed my penis over my shorts as I held her hand. I let go of her hand and let her rub me as I stared in her eyes. She said, is it ok ? I said no, not like this and I removed my sheet from the side. She said, please dont take it out. I said, I wont and I held her hand and slowly slid it inside my shorts. She was shaking with nervousness and did not know what to do. I pulled her closer with my other hand and kissed her on her lips as I moved her hands through my pubic hair slowly to my penis. My penis was already wet with precum and as her hands touched it, I moaned while kissing. She knew I was feeling good and she started to kiss me back and held my penis. My penis was hot like fire and she felt really excited as she kissed me deeper. She started to stroke my penis without looking at it, inside my shorts and smooched me. I sucked her harder and she started to move her grip faster on my penis, squeezing it as she moved her hands over it. She somehow understood that she needs to stroke it and she was doing it really well. She was soft and her strokes were gripping yet soft. She was holding me tightly yet she was smooth on my penis and my precum was acting as the perfect lubricant. She was kissing me back and sucking me as she stroked my penis. She moved her hands to my balls ans squeezed them and then she moved her hand to the penis head. She squeezed just under the head and put her finger on the head where precum was leaking. Her touch and her movement was too much to handle as i was already so high. I was about to cum, so i held her wrist so she could not move her hands out and I cummed on her hands. It felt as if I had so much cum even after cumming inside Neha's panties. She was trying to take her hand out, but I kept her there till i came and was completely done. When i let her go, she took her hands out which was completely smeared with cum and said yukkk and ran to the toilet to clean. I had to clean myself and I too went to the other toilet and changed my shorts and undies. I was so releived and felt so satisfied. I came back and instead of going to the room, lied on the floor in the living room. I was asleep soon and did not know if Kanika slept or not.


Posts: 1,809
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 3,142 in 792 posts
Likes Given: 697
Joined: Nov 2018

Reputation:

157
31-12-2020, 03:42 AM
Update 9


Next morning my bell rang at around 7 AM and it was my maid I guessed . I had a perpetual hard on and I realized no one was up. I covered myself in sheet and opened the door. It was Sunita, my maid with 1/2 litre milk from the society shop. She smiled at me and i just walked inside and slept again. After around 10 minutes, she said bhaiya what should i make and how much. I woke up unwillingly and said, get some more milk and make 20 parathas. She said 20 ?? And look puzzled. She then went out to get more milk and I slept again. I dont know when she came back and when she cooked. It seemed like few more minutes but it was already 7:45 when she asked if she can clean. I realized, my hard on was visible and i tried to hide it with the bedsheet. She must have seen it. I just said, clean the house, i will remove the mattresses.As she cleaned,she woke up almost everyone. All of us were now sitting on the sofa and I asked her to make 4 cups of tea. Kanika was not looking at me and she just muttered godo morning in response to my good morning. After making tea, Sunita called me to the balcony which was with the bedrooms and used for cleaning (one was connected to the bedrooms and one was with the Kitchen and living room). She said, what clothes to wash and I asked her to take my shorts from the toilet. She then asked, should i also take shorts from the two bhabhis. I acted a bit angry and said, they are not your bhabhis and they are wearing it now. You can wash it next Sunday. She smiled and said Ok. After we had our breakfast, Sunita was leaving when she called me and said, bhaiya what should i make in the evening or today also no need to come. I said, did you wash the clothes already ? She said, the shorts were really dirty smilingly, but i cleaned them. She was a tease I knew,but Neha and Kanika were not sure what she was saying. I told her to come in the evening but as late as possible. She also had a spare key to my flat, so she could come even when i was not there and do my work. She went and i closed the door.

Neha started laughing when Sunita left. I said what happened ? She said, you are such a playboy. I said why ? She said are you kidding me. Is this your maid ? She looks so young and so beautiful to be a maid. Did you look at her dress, she said looking at Kanika. Now let me tell you about Sunita. Sunita was a Nepalese migrant and she had just turned 18. She was a real treat for the eyes and if she was rich, she was no less than Neha. She had an absolutely beautiful face and it was not easy to tell if she was really Nepalese. She was not so tall, but she had an amazing figure for a maid and except some belly fat she was an absolute hot girl. Her boobs changed size from time to time and it was evident as she wore lot of tops and tight t shirts. It was probably because of milk in her boobs. She was definitely well sized in boobs. However, her story was not as happy. She was married really young as it is common there and had a daughter who was just 8-9 months. Her husband had left her for marrying another girl and it was as it seemed a common occurrence too. She was forced to work and I was the only one who employed her for all the house work paying her the most. She had however, overcome these issues and had started to dress really well even with her low income. She would wear Long skirts, tops, jeans all of low quality or given by someone, but she was always dressed up and had make up. Her phone continuously rang and she was always on call. I had seen her many times, getting on bikes with what looked like some Nepalese guys or some random guys who looked like low class workers.

Neha was pulling my leg and kept insisting that I hired her just because she was beautiful and I had bad intentions for her. She even said, the way she was talking to you, it seemed she is your wife. I laughed and said, are you nuts. She calls me bhaiya. Neha retorted, din me bhaiya raat me saiyya (means brother in day, lover at night). I was really blushing at the thought, not intentionally. Sunita was a tease and would often talk double meaning, but i mostly ignored her. I never thought her like that. She would often talk to me about some maid having affair with her employer and some maid complaining to security officer about the employer molesting her. I was not sure if I wanted to get in all this. Abhishek was laughing and said, but bro she is really hot. Kanika was silent though and she barely looked at me throughout the morning. Everyone was laughing and I too joined them. I said, I wish, but she is already married with a baby, so i have no chance. Neha was really in the mood and said, so what, you have what she needs and she has what you need. Infact she fulfills all your needs and she winked. In addition you are paying her. I was really feeling shy but i changed the topic to whats the plan today, as i arranged for breakfast.

Neha said, I am too tired plus I have some work. I knew it meant she had another date maybe. Abhishek wanted to spend some alone time with Kanika. At breakfast, i brought butter for the parathas and unintentionally, I had put on some butter on my fingers. I looked at Kanika, and she was looking at my fingers, indicating me to clean them. I looked at the metled butter on my fingers and then licked it with my tongue and sucked my own finger looking at Kanika. Kanika said yukk, and Abhishek asked what happened. She said nothing, feels like vomiting. I was smiling and she looked at me with a disgusted look. After breakfast, I took them to their flat so they can change. Abhishek was packed and would leave directly. Kanika changed to salwar suit again and she asked me, without looking me in the eye, if i can drop them to the mall. Neha stayed back as she wanted to rest. I dropped them at the mall and went back to my apartment. I arranged few things and then put the bed sheet and the shorts Neha and Kanika waere wearing to wash as well. I had no other plan, so i called Rahul and asked him how was his weekend. They were out shopping as well. We had a short call. I called Sunita and told her to come anytime in the evening as my plan has changed. I was resting in my shorts and baniyan watching TV when Sunita came around 6 PM. I let her in and went back to watching TV. Sunita was dressed in a Jeans and top today. It was for the first time that i really looked at her. I was eyeing her as she moved around the house and i admired her well toned body. Her beautiful face was really sexier with her nose ring which to my own surprise i noticed for the first time. She called me from the balcony and said, it seems the beautiful didi from morning is my bhabhi. She was holding the short which Neha was wearing and I was shocked at her comment. She was probably referring to the cum marks. I was shocked and did not know what to say. I just said, no one is your bhabhi. She smiled at started to wash it. For the first time, i looked at her cleavage as she bent and washed her shorts. Her boobs looked heavy and big. I was staring at her milky boobs when she again looked at me and said, bhaiya is she your girlfriend and she found me staring at her boobs. I said no, not yet. She then blaberred about some guy and how many guys are after us, but she maintains a distance as she has to care for her daughter too. I was just listening and now i was kind of stuck. I did not want to stay there but as she was talking, i had to stay and she took no measures to cover her ever exposing cleavage. Luckily my phone rang and I excused myself, saving myself from an embarassing erection infront of my maid. It was Monika and I answered the phone.

Monika - Hi, How are you ?
Me - I am fine
Monika - Whats up and what are you doing ?
Me - Nothing much, just waiting for my due hugs and kisses
Monika - Haha. Do you ever stop. Are you alone or out ?
Me - I am at my home
Monika - Okk. How is everything with Kanika
Me - All is good. We are not dating now
Monika - I know, i called her and she was out somewhere.
Me - haha, so you thought she was with me
Monika - No no. I just called you as i felt sorry also, i thought you are alone
Me - Liar, you wanted to check
Monika - Haha. ok ok. I just wanted to check if she was lying again. I am sorry
Me - No issues, you owe me one more kiss and a hug
Monika - Oh my god, for what now ?
Me - For spying on me and for the apologies.
Monika - haha, should i send Rahul to pay you
Me - You can make the payment to Kanika or Neha, even that is acceptable
Monika - I am not that type
Me - YOu mean lesbian ? I think every girl is somewhat lesbian
Monika - No way, how can you say that
Me - Have you ever seen a guy admiring a guy ? But girls are always like, ohh she is so hot, she is sexy, she has good figure. Even you like Neha
Monika - No no. it is just being nice
Me - I have seen you looking at nude girls in Game of thrones with lust
Monika - Haha. stupid you. Your logic is weird.
Me - Anyway, you can pay by kissing your sister or Neha as well, but infront of me
Monika - Shut up. You and your ideas.
Me - Are you afraid ?
Monika - I am married and experienced. I have no fear
Me - Haha marriage does not mean experience. What have you done
Monika - Many things, and cant tell you
Me - So your experience is nothing
Monika - More than you I am sure
Me - I had threesome with the sisters. Have you ?
Monika - Yukkk..OMG, You are such a mood spoiler.
Me - Haha, sorry, just saying
Monika - YOu are joking na. I cant believe
Me - No yaar, really.
Monika - Oh My GODDDD !! I cant imagine.
Me - I am sure you are some degree of lesbian too
Monika - No no, not at all
Me - If i tell you how it happened and if it excites you , it would mean you are
Monika - No no, dont tell me
Me - Why, you are afraid now
Monika - Yes, and no.
Me - Whatever that means
Monika - Just thinking about it makes me a bit excited. I cant afford to take the risk to listen to the story.
Me - haha. so you are what i thought
Monika - No no.
Me - It is Ok. I am not going to argue over a fact
Monika - What is for dinner
Me - Haha clever
Monika - I am not and no
Me - Ok, I send you a link and you send me your feedback
Monika - No no. I have lot of work. I will talk to you later
Me - take care byee. I miss you
Monika - Really ? Why miss me ?
Me - No idea. Just missed you.
Monika - I missed you too. You come next weekend for sure.
Me - Ok, will try
Monika - No please come.
Me - Ok but be ready for payment
Monika - Good night and relax.
Me - Good night and hugs

After i kept my phone, i realized Sunita was gone. It was a major relief for me as i was scared about this.



I had my dinner and was thinking about Monika. I took my phone and it was around 10 PM. I messaged Kanika, as normally she would message me.
Me - Hi Kanika
Kanika - Hi Karan, I thought you are sleeping
Me - How come ? You did not even message me
Kanika - I was waiting for your message
Me - Really ? why ?
Kanika - No reason. How are you, what are you doing ? Did you eat ?
Me - too many questions. I am fine, had my dinner and resting. How about you ? How was meeting with Abhishek ? Did he get to the airport easily
Kanika - He took the train and everything was ok. He was sorry and everything is ok
Me - Ok, that is great
Kanika - Can i ask you something ?
Me - Yes
Kanika - Why you made me so dirty ? You even licked the butter and I still feel yukk thinking
Me - How come dirty ? Your thoughts are dirty ? You dont know what it is
Kanika - It was so messy.
Me - Why you did it ? You could have gone and slept
Kanika - I dont mean dirty as in dirty. Cant explain. I did because I blamed you and then I made you uncomfortable
Me - Just that ? I thought there was more reason
Kanika - You are the first person who kissed me and it was my first real kiss. I felt really good. I wanted to do it
Me - How did it feel ?
Kanika - I have never touched that thing in my life. I felt really uneasy. As if something was happening to me
Me - Did you like it or dislike it
Kanika - I did not dislike it.
Me - Hmmm..I wish you licked it
Kanika - OMG. Yukk. How can you say this.
Me - It is normal.
Kanika - No no. Please dont say. I cant imagine this. Yukkk
Me - Haha...How about me kissing you there ?
Kanika - Please no. This is so yukk. Dont say please
Me - Ok ok
Kanika - You always talk about these things ? Boys have no other thing to talk
Me - Kanika, its not the only thing. But when you do it with someone you like, you really feel it.
Kanika - Dont know what to say
Me - Did you feel closer to me when you kissed me
Kanika - Yes
Me - Did you feel closer to me when you touched me there
Kanika - Yes, but i got carried away
Me - So what ?
Kanika - Please change the topic. It makes me uneasy.
Me - You not angry at me today ? for Neha
Kanika - Haha. not today
Me - Why ? I kissed Neha and hugged her
Kanika - So, I am not your girlfriend. Do whatever you want. Why dont you ask her to touch you there
Me - She already did.
Kanika - What ? You are such a bad person. I know she did not
Me - She did and it was nice too
Kanika - You are such a moron. Why dont you ask her to kiss and lick you
Me - I will, but not sure when
Kanika - Dont talk to me
Me - Why ? You are not my girlfriend.
Kanika - Hmm..True, I dont care
Me - So it is Ok If i make out with Neha
Kanika - Yes, why not. You two are made for each other. And she is right, this is why you hired that sexy maid
Me - haha. You are cute. I like you
Kanika - And i hate you. Always you ruin my moments
Me - babu, I miss kissing you tonight
Kanika - ....
Me - ... :X :X
Kanika - Haha. Idiot. I am sorry. I Know Neha likes you. It is ok. I am always crazy you know.
Me - You are a sweetheart. Kiss Neha for me tonight
Kanika - You are impossible
Me - I am not impossible. I am just not plausible.
Kanika - Show off. I know you are well read.
Me - Hugs then
Kanika - No.
Me - Ok, so only kisses from now
Kanika - It just happened once and will not happen again
Me - Ok mam
Kanika - Say more na. I will sleep soon
Me - What to say.
Kanika - tell me how you felt
Me - I felt really great. It was not easy for me to come with a touch. You made me cum easily
Kanika - I am asking about your feeling
Me - I felt nice and loved.
Kanika - Thanks for being so nice to me
Me - I am just saying truth.
Kanika - Ok, i have to go now. Abhishek will call me he said.
Me - Ok listen, Monika called to check if you were with me
Kanika - I told her i am shopping.
Me - Ok, no problem. Just telling you. I also told her, the date was nice but we are not sure if things will work out.
Kanika - Thanks for saving me again and again.
Me - Ok, Good night sweet heart
Kanika - Good night
I was about to message Neha after this as she is usually up late, but she messaged me first.
Neha - Hey Karan. How are you
Me - I am fine. How ybout you
Neha - I am ok. Had a good weekend with you
Me - So you decided to ditch me on Sunday
Neha - Haha. no no. I had a prior commitment
Me - It is ok, I am kidding
Neha - Also, you had so much fun. You did what no one has been done to me
Me - What ?
Neha - You dumped your cum inside my panties almost near my special place
Me - Haha. You made me horny
Neha - No one has ever been so close to me
Me - Really ? Are you a virgin ?
Neha - You think because i go out with so many guys, i must not be a virgin
Me - No no, i am asking because I dont know
Neha - Hmm..what do you think ?
Me - I have no idea. Sometimes when you describe your lifestyle, I think you are not
Neha - I will leave that question
Me - Okk. It means you are virgin as i was closest
Neha - Haha. You took advantage of the situation and the fact that i like you
Me - Why you like me. I did not buy stuff for you :P
Neha - Haha. Stupid. Am i that shallow ?
Me - I am kidding.
Neha - I really like you. I liked the way you treated me and you were not mad about fucking me like everyone else
Me - Haha. How you know. Maybe I am mad about fucking you
Neha - I know. I am surprised by your bold move yesterday
Me - haha. me too.
Neha - You know, when you told me how Abhishek was on top forcing Kanika, it really excited me.
Me - You like it rough it seems
Neha - Haha, I dont know. Maybe
Me - You know, this is why i got bold
Neha - Haha. Liar. You needed an excuse
Me - Didnt you like it
Neha - To be honest, I had an orgasm myself
Me - WHat ? really ?
Neha - I cant believe I am saying this to you
Me - It is ok.
Neha - I know, I am a girl, but i dont care.
Me - You should not. You have every right
Neha - I do, I even masturbate
Me - Do you see porn ?
Neha - haha.. all guys ask this. Yes. I do and I even showed your Kanika. I still think she likes you
Me - Do you like her ?
Neha - Ofcourse
Me - Then you should kiss her
Neha - Haha
Me - Have you seen girl on girl
Neha - Yes, I have
Me - Then try with Kanika na
Neha - haha. You know my phone was won in a bet
Me - What bet
Neha - The bet was to smooch a girl and I did. The guys gave me this high end phone
Me - Then you should kiss Kanika. I will gift you an awesome gift.
Neha - haha. Ok. But how will you know
Me - Simple, switch on the webcam and i will see
Neha - Should I come on yahoo now ?
Me - Why not
Neha - Haha.. I will, but not today. Kanika is up and I came in late. We will eat and we always talk before we sleep. It is already late and we have work tomorrow
Me - Ok, Then it is a deal.
Neha - I need time.
Me - You have to it by Friday, else you pay me
Neha - Haha. No. If i win, you pay me, else no payment.
Me - Ok Done
Neha - I really like you Karan. I know we are not a couple. I dont want to be tied down, but i do like you
Me - Same here. I am not always looking to fuck you. Kissing you was the best thing i did over the weekend
Neha - Oh my god. You are your one kiss. Will it ever end
Me - never. I will always kiss you.
Neha - Haha..You horny man.
Me - Send me a sexy pic na
Neha - You have seen me in my sexiest dress.
Me - Ok, I will buy you a new one
Neha - I will send you the pic then
Me - Tell me your real size
Neha - Cant you guess by now
Me - 38-30-36
Neha - OMG, you are so close
Me - Tell me
Neha - It is 36 D and not 38. It is close though.
Me - Neha you are really huge with your bazookas. Just knowing your size makes me hard
Neha - Haha--Idiot. :P
Me - Send me a pic to masturbate
Neha - No way
Me - Please
Neha - When you send me the dress.
Me -
Neha - Hugs and kisses. Good night hottie
Me - I am not hottie. I am smarty
Neha - Haha. Ok baba. Gn and hugs
Me - Hugs.
Neha - Why dont you ask your maid for pics
Me - Are you nuts
Neha - No really, she is hot
Me - Haha.. you are crazy
Neha - If it was me, i would have fucked her already
Me - Haha. Come and try na.
Neha - Haha. She is not my employee
Me - Why not you try. We can have another bet
Neha - Haha..you want to bet on me fucking girls. Shouldnt you be fucking girls
Me - If i ask you to fuck a guy, it would be a 5 minute challenge as any guy would kill to fuck you. Fucking a girl is real challeneg
Neha - Haha..Why dont you fuck her and I kiss Kanika. Challenge
Me - Haha. A guy fucking his maid is risky.
Neha - Thats the challenge
Me - She is a mom yaar
Neha - So ? She has boobs and that too big ones. She has a pussy.
Me - Do i get to fuck you then ?
Neha - Hahah..too eager. YOu know you could have fucked me at your home, if Kanika and Abhishek were not there
Me - Haha..but they were there na
Neha - If you fuck her, I will see what to give you
Me - Ok you are On.You have to seduce Kanika and give her orgasm then.
Neha - Oh my god. No no. Just the kiss
Me - Why ? You have to fuck the innocent Kanika now
Neha - In one week ? I cant. It is not realistic
Me - How about a month ?
Neha - How will you or I know about our progress.
Me - We need to meet for that discussion
Neha - How about on Wednesday
Me - How about my house ?
Neha - haha.. no no. You will fuck me
Me - I wont fuck you. Promise
Neha - I am kidding. I will come.
Me - See you.
Neha - Gn and byee then
Me - Ok byee.



Posts: 1,809
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 3,142 in 792 posts
Likes Given: 697
Joined: Nov 2018

Reputation:

157
31-12-2020, 03:46 AM
Update 10



I was totally turned on with this conversation. Random thoughts kept me up and I was unable to sleep. It was 12 now. I somehow gathered my courage and texted Sunita for the first time in my life. I had given Sunita off for few days as I did not want her to see or meet Abhishek or anyone else. She was talkative and I was worried she may tell someone. I asked her to come on Sunday and I completely forgot about her. She had seen all of us together and it was not good for me and if she blabbered something when Monika or Kanika come to my place, it would be not good.
Me - Hi Sunita. How are you.
To my surprise, I got instant reply
Sunita - Hi Bhaiya. I am fine. You are up so late ?
Me - Yes, was not able to sleep
Sunita - Missing Bhabhi ?? :P
Me - Haha, she is not your bhabhi. She is just a friend
Sunita - Bhaiya, she is dfinitely not just a friend. I know
Me - What do you know ??
Sunita - Bhaiya I cleaned the shorts and I am young but not foolish
Me - Haha, Why you assume it was me. Other guy was also there.
Sunita - I washed your shorts too
Me - You are older than you look
Sunita - Bhaiya I am mother of a baby
Me - Ohh yes, you are really experienced
Sunita - No no bhaiya. Just saying
Me - Ok no issues. I was not feeling well
Sunita - Ohh what happened
Me - Not much, just tired. can you get someone to give a massage to me tomorrow morning
Sunita - Ok Bhaiya, i will try to find
Me - Ok thank you
Sunita - Good night bhaiya
Me - good night

I was trying to get in contact with Sunita so i could see where i stand. Her openness made me happy that there was some chance for me. I masturbated myself to sleep as usual. Next morning, the bell rang again and as usual I had a perpetual hard on. This time, I did not try to cover it and opened the door for Sunita. She was dressed in a long skirt and a sleeveless t shirt. She smiled and came in. I was surprised how good she looks. She asked how i felt and i said I am better. I asked her to make tea and I went inside. I was laying on my back and removed the sheet over me so my erection was clearly visible. I closed my eyes and started imagining things. Sunita was similar in figure to Neha and I kept thinking and comparing their boobs to keep my erection going. After around 10 minutes, she came in with the tea. I heard her come in and i acted sleepy. She was inside the room but was silent and after a minute or so, she said bhaiya. I slowly opened my eyes and she kept the tea on my side table. She was looking at my erection and as i woke up, she looked at me and smiled. She was shameless and she said, bhaiya you missing bhabhi it seems. I said, why you think so. She said, what to think bhaiya, just look there, and she pointed at my erection. I had to act shameless too and I said, it maybe because of someone else. She said, ohh you mean the other bhabhi ? She was cute na. I smiled and said, who knows. She said, bhaiya be careful, two bhabhis are tough to manage. One bhabhi can manage many bhaiyas but other way is difficult. I laughed at her and said, dont worry your bhaiya is really strong. She said, I know. I can see your body bhaiya and she winked at me.

She then went out and continued her work. After finishing her work, she came again and said bhaiya i could not find anyone for massage. I said, it is ok. She said, but i can do it for you. You can pay me extra. I said ok, no problem. She asked me to lie down and remove my baniyan. She brought some oil and started rubbing on my back as she stood by the side of the bed. She started pressing my back really well. She was good. She then tried to press the other side which was away from her and as she bent, her legs touched my naked body. It felt electric. She poured more oil over my legs and started to massage my thighs and below. She moved her hands in my shorts to reach my under thighs and really close to my undies. I was moaning with pleasure of excitement as well as the massage. She did this to both my legs and my erection seemed to have grown and it was pressed between me and the bed. She said, bhaiya, if you remove your shorts, it would be easier and oil wil not spread to the shorts. I said it is Ok, it wont be nice. She said, bhaiya are you feeling shy ? I said no no and I moved my shorts out from my hips. She held my shorts pressing my hip and slowly moved my shorts through my legs out. I was now in my undies lying down with my erection. She put some more oil near my butt cheeks and started massaging me again. She slid her hand between my legs and her hands touched my hard penis which had now moved under my body and towards my legs. She kept massaging me there and between my legs and touched my erection multiple times. I got really excited and precum leaked making my undies spotted with a wet mark. She was hardly speaking now. She the moved her hands inside my undies to squeeze my butt cheeks.She massaged them for a while, groping and squeezing my ass cheeks pushing my erection to almost ejaculation. She asked me to turn. I said no no, it is Ok. She said bhaiya it is Ok, nothing to hide. You are a man and it is normal. Why are you feeling shy ? I was actually really happy. I was just thinking how easy it was to get her to this stage. I think the factors that i had money and she already admired me worked in my favor. In addition my message to her would have really made her happy. She said, bhaiya what are you thinking ? I said nothing and i turned around slowly, and here it was. My erection in full glory. She laughed and said bhaiya, still missing bhabhi. I said no, this time it was you. You touched my penis during massage. She said, ohh bhaiya, how can it be so sensitive. It must be bhabhi. I said no it was you and I held her hand and pushed it inside my undies to make her touch my penis. She groped it and apparently it grew bigger.She said, maybe its me bhaiya and laughed shamelessly. She said, it seems it is saluting me. She then took her hand out and poured oil over my chest and spread it over my body massaging me. She then moved to my thighs and started massaging my legs close to my balls. She moved my balls to the side and massaged the under thighs and continued to do that to the other leg as well. My erection was getting stronger and my penis harder. She said bhaiya, your weapon seems to be bigger and bigger. It is really huge. I said. no no it is not that huge. She said, it looks really big and then she said, can i see it. I said why not, you made it like this. She said, ohho bhaiya and then removed my undies to expose my fully erect penis. She said wow bhaiya, now I know how you manage two bhabhis. I smiled and said I wish. She said, this can manage many bhabhis and she held my penis. She said, bhaiya you know I have never seen such a penis. She said bhaiya, I made it like this, so I will rub you gently so you can relax. I said no it is ok, I can rub it myself as well. She said no bhaiya, I will rub it for you. I said, if i have to rub it, I will rub it myself. She said, bhaiya what can i do, please tell me na. I said, think of something else. She said, bhaiya what do you want, please tell me. I took my fingers and sucked it. She said, ohh bhaiya you want me kiss you there. I said, no I want you to suck me. She said bhaiya I have never done that. I said then leave it. She did not move. She climbed on the bed and took my penis in her hands and she slowly guided it to her mouth. She said, looking at me, bhaiya it is difficult to suck your big penis, but i will give it a try. She took the entire length in one go in her mouth and started sucking my precum laced penis. She was a naive sucker and she was sometimes licking it like a lollipop and sometimes sucking it really hard. Overall, it was an amazing surprise blowjob. She kept sucking and licking me till I was about to come. She took my penis out from her mouth and rubbed it to make me cum. I said, no no, suck me more. She bent to suck me and I held her head, moved my body up and then turned her around to climb on top of her with my penis inside her mouth. She was now under me on the bed and i was on top with my penis deep inside her mouth. I stroked her mouth as if it was a pussy and finally exploded inside her mouth. She was gagging for air and I let my penis out a bit to let her breathe but i continued to pump my cum in her mouth. She was trying to get away, but I held her in this position till i came completely. When i finally let her go, she ran to the toilet and cleaned her mouth with water and spit whatever she can. She said bhaiya, this is so bad. I have never done this and now it is inside my mouth. It tastes so weird. I said, i am sure you enjoyed it. She said, bhaiya only you enjoyed. You did not even touch me anywhere. I said, I did not touch because I did not do anything to you. She said you are really bad bhaiya. She then said, bhaiya now you rest and I go now. She paused for a moment and i could see she was a bit unhappy . She said bhaiya you are my employer and it was a mistake. This is not good, if I have to work here. I am sorry, I dont know what came over me. It was maybe because of the bhabhis and your erection. She then walked out and left.

I was amazed at my luck and at Sunita. I had never shown any interest in her and here I was, with an awesome blowjob by Sunita, my sexy maid. The best part was, I did not even touch her and still I got a great blowjob. I was not sure what she meant by this, and if she will continue to work or not. I went to the office and nothing more happened. In the evening, Sunita came to work and was a bit silent. She did not talk about the blowjob or anything else. I did not talk about anything as well. I was relieved. Next day morning, Sunita came again at 7 and smiled as i opened the gate. She came in and I went to the room. She looked normal and after few minutes she came in again with the tea. She said bhaiya how are you feeling today. I said I am better thanks. She completed the house work and came to me again at the end. She said bhaiya, should i massage you ? I said no no, as i was not sure what was going on in her mind. She said bhaiya, i am sorry, i did not mean anything. I was hoping you would fuck me in the end as I really liked your big and hard penis. You asked me to suck it and I was a bit sad. It was a bit unexpected and it was I who made you excited. But then i thought more and actually felt good that you made me do that. I have never done that. At least you showed interest in me and did that because you consider me close. I said it is Ok, no problem. What you did was awesome and i had so much fun. I did not miss bhabhi all day. She laughed and said then bhaiya please let me massage again today. I am no way comparable to that bhabhi. She is so beautiful and smart. I said its ok, dont think too much. She said, if you dont let me, i will think you are angry. I said ok ok. I lied down and took of my t shirt and baniyan. She held my shorts and slid it off along with my undies. I said wait wait, no need to do that. She said no no bhaiya you relax and she started rubbing my back with oil. She oiled my butt really well and even massaged my anus and the line from my anus to the penis. She was really good as no matter how i controlled, My penis just grew in size and moved out. She could see my hard penis and she gently massaged it. She was very gentle on my balls. She then turned me around and started stroking my penis straight away. She came on the bed and started kissing and licking me around my penis. I said no no, you dont need to do this. She said, bhaiya I will do whatever you say. I will obey you and do anything. I just hope, you will fuck me really well someday. I was getting restless and she kissed me almost everywhere. She then took out her tongue and licked me like a bitch all over my balls. She slowly and gently took one of the balls in her mouth and sucked it slowly. She did this to my other ball as well. She licked my penis from its base to its tip like an icecream and continued to lick me all around. Her lick from the base to the tip of my penis was really erotic and i was on the verge of another orgasm. She sensed my orgasm and just opened her mouth and engulfed my entire length inside. I exploded and cum filled her mouth. She started sucking my cum and my penis slowly. She was swallowing my cum. I had really exploded inside her mouth as some cum was dripping down my penis through her lips and she was moving her mouth over my penis to suck even those drops. Her sucking created and weird effect on me and it seemed i came more and more. She drank all of it and continued to lick me till my penis became soft. She said, bhaiya, yesterday I could not taste really well, but it is a bit salty and really tasty. She then sat on the bed for few more minutes and then came over me and hugged me. I felt her boobs for the first time on my chest. She said bhaiya, do i excite you a lot. I said yes you did. She said then bhaiya how you did not touch me, or my boobs. Are my boobs small ? I said no no you have huge and sexy boobs. She said, My boobs are smaller than bhabhi but i know it is not that small. She then rubbed her boobs over my chest and said, bhaiya when you will suck me you will have more fun than bhabhi's boobs. I said yes, i know. I will suck them, but not today. I will suck if you do exacly what i say and always help me. She said bhaiya I am so wet that if you tell me to fuck even your friend, I will do it without any issue. I said, no need of that. Just go home for now and tomorrow come at 6 in the evening and be prepared to stay late. She said ok bhaiya. I will come. She then got off me and left.

On Wednesday, Neha called and said she will come at 5. I had my plan ready in mind. I was extremely excited about the evening as if things went my way, not only i would end my dry streak, but I would even enjoy it more than normal. I was dreaming about lot of things when Monika messaged me.
Monika - Hi Karan. What are you doing tonight ?




Posts: 1,809
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 3,142 in 792 posts
Likes Given: 697
Joined: Nov 2018

Reputation:

157
31-12-2020, 03:48 AM
Update 11



Me - Not much, you say Miss
Monika - I wish I was a Miss. Mrs :P Come over then
Me - Ohh, I prefer Miss :P Cant come over
Monika - why ? You said you are free.
Me - No no. I have a date actually
Monika - With Kanika again ?
Me - No with someone else
Monika - What ?? OMG, really ?
Me - Yes
Monika - Is it with that Neha ?
Me - Yes, why you ask
Monika - Oh my god, This is not good. Dont go with her else you will fire your gun today
Me - haha. You want my gun to jam ?
Monika - She is not a nice girl
Me - Nice girls dont like me or dont like guns.
Monika - Still yaar. Comeon, you can do better
Me - better than Neha ??
Monika - Yes why not
Me - Only you are better than Neha
Monika - Haha, I wish Mr. But she is not good for you
Me - I said na, you are good for me. but what can we do
Monika - You will really go with her ?
Me - Yes
Monika - Will you really do it today ?
I was surprised at the boldness from Monika.
Me - Dont know, will try
Monika - Please dont na.
Me - You did not ask me this with Kanika
Monika - Because I know Kanika does not like guns. She did not even let you kiss or hug
Me - Haha. Would you kiss and hug me ?
Monika - On a date ? Why not. You are charming
Me - I already have due from my date with you. When should i claim it
Monika - Then come today, if you can claim it.
Me - Haha, so bad
Monika - Offer is for today only
Me - Only if, you really want to kiss and hug me
Monika - Shut up. I am married. I cant think of anyone else
Me - Do you ever think of me ?
Monika - No no no. Even if i do, I wont tell you
Me - Monika, will i get a kiss if i really come today
Monika - I dont know Karan. I am just feeling weird that you are going with Neha and will do something
Me - I will come this Friday for the weekend. But you will have to make a plan so that everyone is fine
Monika - You are always welcome you know. I am asking you to come today itself.
Me - I meant for the kiss
Monika - Karan, I will not talk to you
Me - Why ?
Monika - because you dont listen to me
Me - Didnt I go out with Kanika because you said
Monika - I was teasing. You guys made plan
Me - Didnt I take care of your sister on the date, even when she blamed me
Monika - Please listen to me na. Dont do this.
Me - Monika, Ok, I will cancel the date
Monika - Hmmm. No yaar. I am sorry. You should not. I am being mean
Me - Dont think so
Monika - No really. I am married (Mrs) and I am asking you to cancel your date for no reason
Me - You know I will cancel for you
Monika - I know Hugs
Me - In real
Monika - Haha. Anytime for you. You are really sweet
Me - Will see you on Friday
Monika - Ok, Dont make other plans. I am booking your weekend for many weekends from now.
Me - Haha. What more i need.
Monika - You need weapons of mass destruction :P
Me - That i will always need. Your sister was no match :P
Monika - Haha..Chhi
Me - Dont say that, I know you like Neha too
Monika - Oh my god, that topic again
Me - Check this link out xxx/xxxxxx
Monika - No way, byee. Enjoy your date
Me - Ok byee, tc

I went home and waited for Neha. Neha did not come till 6. She was in formal dress and told me that she had an interview. I said you look so hot and I hugged her really hard. Her shirt was so tight on the chest that her bazookas were really on fire mode. I said, I am sure you got the job, just look at those. She laughed and said, the bazookas did fire as the interviewer was already flirting with me. I said wow, and hugged her again, this time harder to crush her boobs on my chest. She said - control, you still have lot of things to do. I said not for long my sexy. She said, we will see. I said, if you want to have fun, and want to really see action today, then what will you give me. She said, if fun means you fuck me today, then no way. I said fun means, I wont fuck you today. She said then whats the fun and winked at me. I said, you just have to join me in some fun and I promise I wont fuck you today. She said, ok but no funny business like last time, when you cummed in my panties. I had to sleep in that mess. I hope none of your little ones crawled up to make a baby. I laughed and she too laughed. I said, I wish and winked. She said, ok whats the fun plan. I said just relax and enjoy. You will know along the way. I was about to make her tea when Sunita came as well. She was dressed in a short skirt today and in a tight V neck top. The top she wore was really tight almost pressing her boobs upwards through her V neck t shirt. Neha, saw her and said wow Sunita you look nice. She then looked at me puzzled. She thought we are going to discuss the plan and how to know if we succeeded in our bet. Sunita said, thank you bhabhi. Neha smiled and me too, I said she is not your bhabhi yet. Sunita then made tea for us while we sat in the bedroom. Neha said, what is going on. I said just wait and watch and enjoy. Sunita was a bit puzzled too. Sunita came in with the tea and I asked her to have tea with us in the room. She said no no it is ok, but I insisted. Sunita was sitting on the floor while we sat on the bed. After we had tea, I said Sunita bhabhi thinks you have really nice figure. Can you tell us your figure? Sunita said, bhaiya I dont know myself. I said but you know the size of your bra. She said, ohh that, yes bhaiya it is 36. I said and bhabhi also said you look like a model. She looked at Neha and said really bhabhi. Neha just nodded. I said, Sunita can you show us your boobs without this top. She said now bhaiya ? Infront of bhabhi. I said Sunita, are you afraid of something ? She said no bhaiya, I will do anything for you. Neha was surprised when she said this. Neha said:, anything?? She said yes bhabhi. Neha smiled and said, Ok then remove your top. Sunita slowly removed her top. She had a lovely half cut bra on which was exposing most of her milky boobs. Her boobs looked really really hot. I said, Sunita you have too hot boobs. Sunita said thank you bhaiya. She said bhaiya can i see bhabhi's boobs too. Neha said no, not now. Neha then said, let us see you remove your skirts too then. Sunita was getting confident and she undid her skirt buttons. Her skirt fell down on the ground revealing her nice body and legs. She looked really wow and now i had an erection going on. Neha looked tensed her self as she exclaimed, Sunita you are really sexy I must say. Sunita said bhabhi you are so much sexier than me. Neha then said, Karan, I am too tired, and it seems you will fuck her now. I said no no wait. I said Sunita can you please give massage to Neha. Sunita asked Neha to lie down and She asked for oil. I said give without oil. Sunita started pressing her body and then I asked Sunita to help Neha relax by taking off her trousers. Neha said no no, not mine. I said comeon Neha, I have seen most of your lower part and even cummed in your ass. Neha said, what if you fuck me. I said I wont i told you na. Sunita said, bhabhi dont worry, I know bhaiya will not lie. He did not even fuck me when i offered. Neha was stunned. Sunita gently removed her trousers and for the first time i saw the amazing hips of Neha. Neha was really a piece of art. She had worked really hard on herself and had a really amazingly toned body. Sunita was staring at her ass. She said bhabhi you have such a sexy ass. Neha just said thanks and smiled. I said Sunita have you ever kissed a girl. She said no no bhaiya how can I. I said, ok then do one thing, start with Neha's ass. Sunita said, what ?? really bhaiya ? I said yes. Sunita gently touched Neha's ass and said, she is so soft. She then kissed her ass cheeks. She started to gently squeeze them and said bhaiya it is so soft like icecream, why dont you kiss it as well. I said then why dont you lick and bite it. Sunita started licking and biting her ass gently. She moved to her inner thighs and continued her kissing. I asked Neha to turn. neha was only in her shirt and she looked hell gorgeous.I wanted to fuck her so much. Neha closed her eyes and said, Karan, what are you upto. I said just enjoy Neha. I asked neha to spread her legs so Sunita can server her better. Neha did so and closed her eyes. She said, Sunita you are really soft. Sunita said bhabhi you are getting wet it seems. Should i stop. I said no way Sunita. Now, just take off Neha's panties and massage her pussy. Sunita gently removed her panties and here it was. My treasure, Neha's hot pussy. Neha said, Karan, I have only had sex once and that too the guy came in a second. I only masturbate and no sex till now. YOu see this wet pussy. It is not because of Sunita. It is because of you. You are a devil. I said to Sunita, that she should not massage but lick her pussy now. Sunita was shocked. She said bhaiya i cannot do this. She is a girl. I said you can. And if you suck her well to make her come, I will fuck you like you have never fucked before. I said and took out my penis. I removed all my clothes and Sunita was staring at me. SHe said bhaiya your penis can take both of us easily. Why dont you fuck us now. She wants you too. I said no, she is not for today. Sunita bit her lips and said, bhaiya you are really bad. She looked at my erect penis and buried her face in Neha's legs. As she licked Neha, Neha moaned and almost screamed. She said, Karan this is really killing. I never imagined a tongue will have so much effect. Neha said, Sunita suck my pussy lips. Sunita started to suck her pussy lips. This was making me horny and horny. I went behind Sunita and smacked her ass. I said Sunita do you want me to fuck you now. Neha was looking at me and Sunita. She said Karan you are so huge now. Sunita will enjoy. I undid Sunita's bra and exposed her milky white boobs. Her nipples were touching Neha's legs and Neha said, Oh my god. Is that your nipple. It feels so good. Neha held Sunita's head and pushed her into her pussy so she could suck her more. I tore Sunita's panties and found that she was really wet. I inserted my fingers inside her pussy and she moaned bhaiya, please fuck me. I positioned my Penis on her pussy and slowly moved it inside from behind in a doggy style. Neha saw me and moaned as she came in Sunita's mouth. Sunita shouted bhaiya fuck me please. I gave one strong push and i was all the way inside Sunita. Sunita moved her face up and moaned. Neha held her boobs and started squeezing her. Neha said, Sunita you are such a booby girl. I am sure many guys have milked you. Sunita said, yes bhabhi, but no one has fucked me. Bhaiya is fucking me now and I feel so gooood. I kept pumping her strongly and in few strokes she came. I was not done yet. She said bhaiya, I am done, you can fuck bhabhi as well now. I kept pumping her and this time even stronger and deeper. I asked her to sit on top of me as i laid down next to neha. Sunita did as I said and took my penis up her wet coming pussy and she jumped up and down as i said. I held her back and moved her closer to me and then sucked her boobs. Her boobs tasted different and milk was leaking as i sucked her really hard. She was moving her body really fast on me and she said bhaiya i am dying. I am coming again. I sucked her boobs again and held her ass. I raised mybody up, making her sit on my lap with my penis deeper in her and I started stroking her in this position. Her pussy was fucked so hard that she came again. I was still not done and Sunita said bhaiya, your penis needs more women. Neha was looking at us fucking like rabbits and she was caressing her pussy. Sunita, looked at me and said bhaiya can i kiss you. I held her hair and smooched her as i kept pumping her deeper and deeper. As i smooched her, I pushed her down on bed and now i was on top. I spread her legs wide and started to push my penis slowly but really strongly in her pussy. She could not believe i was still fucking her. I kept giving powerful thrusts with a vera slow pace making a fucchhh sound every time i rammed her. She was moaning again and she held my hips. She said bhaiya, your penis is growing, and it may cum. You have no condom, please dont cum inside me. You will make me pregnant. I said worry not and I pushed a final stroke deep in her making her cum. She moaned in excitement and her pussy walls tightened around my penis making me cum finally inside her pussy. I came and came and I continued to push my penis inside her pussy as i came. She said bhaiya I will die stop please. I kept going till i came completely. I laid down on her naked body and was relaxing over her. She was caressing my body and said, bhaiya you are awesome. She then said to Neha, bhabhi you are lucky, but you missed out today. You should not miss a single day. This penis is amazing. Bhaiya is amazing. I came so many times. I dont know if i can come more, but i want to fuck him more. I rested on her naked body for a while. Neha caressed my cheeks and said, I am all yours. She said, I have never said this to anyone, but Karan fuck me when you want. I said Neha, i will fuck you, but after you do your task. She said, Sunita is awesome. She made me cum. I will make Kanika cum as well. She then said to Sunita, suck me again after your bhaiya gets from you. She said ok bhabhi, i will do anything for bhaiya. I was tired and I slowly moved off from Sunita. Neha spread her legs around Sunita and Sunita just started to suck her. Neha asked her to finger fuck her as well. While Sunita was sucking Neha, I said, Neha your bazookas look they will fire anytime. I can see your hard nipples. Neha said, you can see them if you want. I said not know my love. I rested as Neha came again. Neha smooched Sunita and sucked her lips really well. She said Sunita you are soft too. Sunita said bhabhi, I wish i was as soft as you. It was already 9 now. Neha said, drop me home. I asked Sunita to go home. Sunita got dressed and then she said bhaiya but my panties ? You tore them. I said, i will buy you a new one, but you dont need any of these when you come here. I said, from now when you come here, you should come without panties. She just said Ok bhaiya and went. Neha was getting dressed when i held her from behind. I said, my penis still has power left. Wanna fuck ? She said, yes but no time today. I smiled and said, kiss it good bye please. Neha turned around and kissed me on the penis. She said, Karan, I think you fucked her really well. I said no yaar not yet.







Posts: 1,809
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 3,142 in 792 posts
Likes Given: 697
Joined: Nov 2018

Reputation:

157
31-12-2020, 03:49 AM
Update 12



She said, what do you mean ? Not yet ? You just fucked the hell out of her. You are scary. I laughed and said, I mean, there is more to come. She laughed as she wore her trousers and said, You have her as your daily service now. I knew you hired her for fucking. Maybe you were already fucking her and you tricked me. I said, no yaar you can ask her. She said no no, it is ok, I lost the bet. But she is hot yar. I will give some clothes to her, I am sure she will rock it. I smiled and said, we need to discuss our plan for Kanika. She said, ohh yess you horny man. I said Neha, I have cameras which can be set in your living and your bedroom. I can then see everything even streaming live. If you agree, I will place it. She said, and then you can see us anytime ? Isnt it risky ? I said, I will only see when you ask me to, via SMS or missed call. She said, will you not be tempted to see always? I said I will be, but i know you guys are not walking around naked. She laughed and said, I sometimes walk around in my innerwear. I said, you can message me then and I can see your sexy body. She laughed and said no way. I said, you can think about it. She said, ok let me think. I said that is the only way I can see you seduce Kanika. She said ok, give me the stuff, i keep it home and we see when we install it, if everything is Ok. We finally got into the car and i started driving. I got a message from Monika - Is your date over ? I smiled and continued driving. I can only reply later I thought. Neha said, what happened, why are you smiling. I said nothing, just a friend with a joke. I said Neha send me your picture in a sexy dress please. She said, you know my size, now you know my pussy. Buy me one. I said, Ok and you will have to wear it for me. She said Ok no issues. I finally reached her apartment and dropped her. I hugged her really hard and kissed her on her cheeks. I said, no kiss on lips ? She said you are crazy ? here on the road. No way. I said just a small one. She said no, and i said ok with a sigh. She smiled and as i was about to enter my car, she kissed me on my lips quickly and hurried inside. I was happy. I went in the car and texted Monika - Just dropped her home. Monika replied - Ok, You wil reach your house in 15-20 minutes i guess. I said - Yes hopefully and started to drive.

As i drove, i got a call from Kanika. I did not pick up as i was driving .She kept calling me and I was not sure why. Normally she would disconnect and wait or message me. I got a message from Neha. I waited anyway and as i parked my car, I read Neha's message - it said - Kanika saw us. She asked me it was you who dropped me and how come i met you. I just said, I was near your office for interview.
I replied - thanks for the info



Neha - Haha, sometimes i am afraid of her
Me - Why ?
Neha - i think she likes you and is possessive about you
Me - haha, so ? You like her too and she likes you too
Neha - i am serious.
Me - i know
Neha - it seems all you are interested in is, fucking me :p
Me - haha, i wish. I think I can now ?
Neha - in your dreams
Me - what ?? You just said I am yours
Neha - it was because you seduced me
Me - haha, ok so i can seduce you again
Neha - haha, no no. I will not let you now :P
Me - Thats bad
Neha - You should have fucked me when you had the chance :P No guy can leave such a chance. I was naked and wet. You were also really hard and you fucked her so long. What were you waiting for ?
Me - I promised you
Neha - Haha, Thats what I like about you. I told you na how i lost my virginity.
Me - Not really ? Just a brief information.
Neha - Will tell you the full story then and maybe you will be sad then.
Me - Not fair
Neha - Ohho such a cry baby. You know i thought after Sunita you are really going to fuck me. I was so wet. Even now
Me - i wanted to, but a promise is a promise
Neha - just to let you know, I like you too. But maybe Kanika likes you more :P
Me - i know
Neha - haha dont act smart. My roomie is already getting upset because of you. Talk to her before she kills me
Me - haha. Ok
I walked back home and messaged Kanika and Monika together. The conversation is separated for better read
Me - hi Kanika
Kanika - where are you ? How you met Neha
Me - met her for a date, i am with her
Kanika - shutup. You dropped her and I saw you kissed her
Me - i kissed her or she kissed me ?
Kanika - it is same. You are shameless na. You kissed me and now her
Me - Kanika, do you want a kiss too
Kanika - shut up
Me - i can come over and kiss you
Kanika - you are impossible
Me - i am not. Also Neha is a free girl. She has no bf
Kanika - so you will kiss every girl without bf and all girls with bf
Me - you kissed me first
Kanika - no you did. You told me and You confused me
Me - kanika, do you want a hug or a kiss now
Kanika - uff. How can you kiss both of us
Me - like you kissed Abhsihek and I
Kanika - he kissed me
Me - you kissed him and then you kissed me too, trying to molest me
Kanika - idiot.

You make fun of my emotion and also you dont care for me. YOu are just mean
Me - Not really. I do care for you.
Kanika - Then Why you did not come up
Me - because you would get angry and i wont be able to leave without kissing you
Kanika - crazy. You should have come up. My anger would be only for few minutes, you know that
Me - I know sweety. You somehow always excite me. Its not good
Kanika - Liar. You like girls like Neha
Me - Haha.. We are meeting Friday at Monika, I hope.
Kanika - i will come on Saturday as I will be late on Friday
Me - i can pick you up, its no issue. Driving with you is fun
Kanika - no no, Monika di will kill me
Me - i said why
Kanika - you forgot our weekend
Me - ok so what
Kanika - I am feeling shy and if we go together, di would beat me up
Me - haha ok. I will miss you
Kanika - liar
Me - send me a sexy pic of you
Kanika - i dont have a sexy pic and to you, never
Me - please
Kanika - i dont have really
Me - send your best pic
Kanika - ok will try. Dont go out with Neha
Me - Really ?
Kanika -
Me - Will you go out with me
Kanika -
Me - say
Kanika - i want to
Me - haha
Kanika - Dont laugh, i know i am not like that Neha
Me - then be like her, get your hair straight, dress up and have some style
Kanika - shut up, i cant dress like that
Me - why not
Kanika - i look ugly
Me - haha idiot. You dont. You made me mad that day
Kanika - please dont say that. Forget that day. I feel so embarrassed
Me - why embarrassed?
Kanika - shy to be precise. I was not myself
Me - they way you kissed me touched my penis, it was lovely
Kanika - omg... dont say that word. I will die of shame
Me - Then what do you call it ?
Kanika - Nothing, why do i need to call it.
Me - If you make me hard again, what would you say - Your dash is hard ?
Kanika - Chhi, i will never say or make you hard again.
Me - You wish, ok then dress up and send a pic
Kanika - hmm...i feel shy...
Me - You should be bold like Neha
Kanika - I am not like her
Me - Take tips from her
Kanika - No need. I am not crazy. You like Neha and do whatever you want.
Me - ok
Kanika - Yeah Yeah ok. Go talk to your Neha
Me - Haha.. Byee sweety. Miss you
Kanika - Byee. Liar. I miss you.
With Monika

Me - Hey Weapons department, I am home
Monika - haha. I am nothing. Was everything good ?
Me - yes, but just got a kiss
Monika - on the lips ??
Me - on my gun :p
Monika - chhii. Stupid. You and your mind. You kiss girls on date. So bad manners.Why you sent me the dirty link
Me - Did you see already ? How was it
Monika - No i did not see. It is so unreal
Me - haha, how you know unreal
Monika - saw a little. Those girls are the weapons of mass destruction. Wait no no nuclear weapons. Were they even real ?
Me - why not real ? They were not huge. Same as you i guess
Monika - shut up. I would never rub it against another woman and kiss it
Me - You have never tried, it is hot for women
Monika - chhi only for movies like this
Me - i know for real. Just imagine wont you like is someone rubs those weapons of mass destruction
Monika - ohh please . I am not that desperate
Me - Is it ? I wil tyr then
Monika - Haha. In your dreams
Me - In my dreams, I am not limited to touch your weapons
Monika - In my dream, I killed you and your gun :P
Me - Haha.. I wish you kill me and my gun :P
Monika - Chhi. You make everything dirty
Me - Haha Dirty ? Oh my sweet 16 baby
Monika - Haha.. I am married. I am dirty already :P Ok not dirty but vulgar :P
Me - The video is not vulgar. It is hot
Monika - Whats hot. Two girls making out and then this guy comes who is also unreal. No one can do so long and that too two girls. One guy cannot even manage one girl
Me - Haha--Been there done that
Monika - WHat ??? Liar. I am married. I know guys
Me - You only know Rahul maybe :P
Monika - Ohh..So you are a big stud.
Me - Will tell you in person
Monika - Ohh is it. I am sure you cant manage and you have never done. You could not even manage Kanika :P
Me - Haha..I wish :P Did you enjoy the video or not
Monika - No
Me - Liar. You saw full
Monika - I was just interested to see if this guy would really do the deed
Me - And ?
Monika - It was all a movie, all fake
Me - It can be real. Trust me
Monika - YOu mean one guy, two girls and still all happy
Me - Haha..Depends if there is no jealousy :P
Monika - Shut up. Haha. All fake. Dont see too much. It confuses mind
Me - Haha..It seems it excited you
Monika - No no.
Me - Dont lie. I know
Monika - Please dont say this to anyone. It did a bit. Cannot believe a guy and two girls.
Me - So you liked the vide
Monika - No no.
Me - I will tell you in person what happened with me
Monika - Really ? Please do
Me - How about my hug and kiss
Monika - Haha..in your dreams
Me - I will hug you on Friday night. At 2 AM in the night
Monika - What ?? Crazy. Rahul will be there. Also i hug you anyway
Me - Not that hug. MY date hug.
Monika - Is it differennt.
me - It is. 2 AM Friday night, I will wake you up.
Monika - And get me killed. Dont do anything. Just sleep. I know you wont
Me - We will see
Monika - You cannot. I know.
Me - Check this one out xxx.xxx
Monika - Chhi. Not again
Me - I miss you
Monika - Really ??
Me - The girl in this link is like you :P
Monika - Shutup. See you on Friday. YOu will get me confused
Me - See you sweety

Next morning, Sunita was there at her usual time in a long skirt and a top. She was making tea when i walked in the kitchen, held her from behind and lifted her skirt up. I said, good that you do not have panties on, otherwise i would be unhappy. I kept her skirt up and felt her ass with my perpetual hard on. She said bhaiya how are you so hard always. You fucked me so hard yesterday. I said Sunita you know, morning hardon lasts longer than anyother. She put her hand behind and touched it. She said bhaiya, it is so hard. Can I play with it. She closed her eyes as she felt my hardon in my shorts. She said bhaiya please take me to your room. I held her by her hair and pushed her down on the kitchen slab. Her boobs crushed on the slab and i raised her skirt over her back and spanked her really hard. She cried oooouuuu bhaiya. I inserted my finger in her pussy and said you seem ready. She said bhaiya the slab is cold. I held her face to the slab and removed my shorts. I said now you feel some heat as well and shoved my dick in one go inside her pussy. She screamed with pain as her pussy walls tried to accommodate this sudden intrusion. I went all the way in till my pelvis touched her soft ass. I held her by her hair and started fucking her really strong. I was pushing deep and strong but going slow feeling her up as i fucked her. I raised her top and unhooked her bra. She was moaning now and saying bhaiya not so strong, i cant take it. Please go slow, it is too deeeeeep. I cupped her boobs and as soon as i pinched her nipples she shouted bhaiyaaaaaaaaaaaa and came. I was still going easy and strong and I kept fucking her. She was continually moaning and saying bhaiyaaaaaa pleaseeeee. I moved her bra up making her nipples touch the cold stone slab. Her nipples instantly turned harder and she screamed ooooh bhaiya. I kept fucking her very quickly now triggering a wave of orgasm inside her. She was not able to speak and the only thing she muttered was bhaiya please stop. I gave one final push and stopped. I stayed deep inside doing nothing, just feeling her pussy up. I could feeel her orgasm, her pussy walls tightening grip around my hard shaft and her body shivering in excitement. She moved her ass a bit as her pussy tried to cream me. I kept shoving my dick deeper as she came and she was slowly grinding her ass. I got some oil from the kitchen shelf and poured it on her ass crack. The cold oil made her utter a silent oooh and as it flowed from her ass crack to her anus and to my penis, she thought i was going to massage her ass cheeks. She said bhaiya dont rub oil on my ass cheeks, i will rub on you. I said this is not for rubbing oil and used my finger to massage her anus with my penis deep in her pussy. She moaned and said bhaiya, please use your finger only. I massaged her anal area with the oil till it became a bit soft and then i took my penis out of her pussy. She understood I was not planning to massage her. She said bhaiyaa no, not there bhaiya... not in my asshole. Your penis will kill me. It will hurt a lot bhaiya. I will suck it please. I held her ass and said, hold your breath and it wont pain a lot. I placed my penis on her asshole as she tightened her ass cheeks. I said, Sunita this will hurt if you don't loosen up. I slowly placed it on her anus. She said no bhaiya no bhaiya please. I held her ass cheeks, parted them and pushed my penis in her virgin asshole. She screamed and said bhaiya fuck me anytime, anywhere and keep me nude, serve me to your female friends but dont fuck me there. She was almost crying with pain. My penis was only in a few centimeters and she was in real pain. I moved my penis in and out slowly within few centimeters to ease her pain. I said, Sunita you and your ass, all is mine now. She said bhaiya I am all yours. Fuck me as much as you want. I will drink your cum, but this is so painful. I held her ass cheeks and pinched her. I said, it will give you the best orgasm of your life and I pushed my penis with full force completely expanding her anal hole as long as my penis went in. She was crying in pain with her boobs rubbed on the cold slab, as she tried to wriggle. She did not try to push me out, she was just trying to take my assault. I stayed at my position, letting her adjust to this new fucking session which was not her expected hole. She contolled herself and after few minutes said, bhaiya, it pains less now and then i started moving in and out very gently. I kept fucking her anal hole slowly for few more minutes till she started moaning in excitement. She said, ooohh bhaiya, this is the fist time I am being fucked there. Your penis is killing, I am sure you can fuck as many as you want and she started moving her ass to enjoy the fucking. I started moving faster and stronger in her anus and she continued to moan loudly. I kept my hand on the slab between her legs and took my thumb up placing it on her pussy hole. As i rammed her anus and the motion not only pressed her ass cheeks with my pelvis but also moved her body a bit on the slab rubbing her. My thumb was going partially in and out in her pussy hole creating an awesome effect on her. It was mostly rubbing her pussy and fucking her just few cms but also massaging her clitoris. This made her alsmost release a jet of her fluid on my thumbs as she came and started moving her ass more and more as she reached her orgasms after orgasms. I was fucking her anus really hard and when she came I inserted my thumbs all the way in, making her mad with pleasure. As her body shivered and jerked with orgasm, I took my penis out and went to the toilet. I washed it clean with water. As i walked out, Sunita was standing there, completely nude.





Posts: 1,809
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 3,142 in 792 posts
Likes Given: 697
Joined: Nov 2018

Reputation:

157
31-12-2020, 03:49 AM
Update 13



Sunita was standing there, completely nude. She said, bhaiya I am sorry, I could not get you to cum. I let you fuck my ass thinking you will cum in my ass today. I feel bad and she sat down infront of me. She said bhaiya look at my boobs and she took my wet penis and sucked it. She was looking at me and pressing her boobs as she just used her mouth to manage my penis for sucking. She was squeezing and pinching her nipples leaking milk as she sucked me. I said It is ok, morning sometimes is difficult specially because I came so much yesterday. She kept sucking me and then she went under my legs, asked me to spread it. She then licked me at the joint just below my scrotum and started licking me from there to my anus. It felt great. She continued to lick me from there till my anus and spread my butt cheeks to lick my anus hole for the first time in my life. I was surprised it felt so great. Then continued her licking and gently massaged my balls. She took one of the balls and engulfed it in her mouth licking and sucking it. She did the same to my other ball. I was rock hard now and the veins in my penis swelled. She then started licking and sucking my shaft here and there and held my butt with her hand. She was squeezing my butt and then she took my penis head and sucked it really hard. I was feeling an orgasm building inside me. She swirled her tongue around my penis head and then used the back of her tongue to tap on my pee hole and under my penis head. She was rubbing back of her tongue on my penis head and moving it around. It was awesome and I was on the verge of an orgasm. She licked under the penis head and sucked my penis all the way. She took as much length as she could and tried to gag herself by taking everything inside her mouth. She would then slowly move out and use the back of her tongue on my penis head and pee hole. This was amazing. I let her do this for few times and then held her hair and started fucking her mouth with my penis and almost gagged her as i went all the way in. I was about to cum and I took my penis out and splashed all the cum on her face. As i felt another jet coming out, i shoved my penis inside her mouth releasing small jets of cum which she drank readily. I stayed there for some time and finally, took my penis out and rubbed the remaining leaking cum over her nipples and boobs. I almost felt like peeing and it seemed I also laced her boobs with some pee. I cleaned my penis on her body and then walked in to shower. She was sitting there with my cum on her face. She came behind me and washed herself in the sink. She then came behind me and said, bhaiya I am happy you came, else i would be sad. She then said let me clean you and applied soap all over me. She rubbed my back, my butt and my penis with soap as well. She washed me as the shower ran and then i walked out, letting her clean herself. I got ready for work and she came back to kitchen, dressed herself up and said bhaiya, let me make something. I said no no, I will have it in the office and i sent her off. She went unwillingly as she felt she was not able to do her work. Sunita was no ordinary girl and if she was rich, she would be no less than Neha with guys running around her. I had not played with her body, her boobs till now as my arousal always led me straight to fuck her. I always thought, i will play with her body anytime, but in reality, i ended up fucking her badly. There was hardly any foreplay and still she was wet with slightest provocation and I was perpetually hard in the morning. I wondered if it was all because of Monika who was driving me crazy. Not only she made me jealous of Rahul, she made me feel that an Indian girl in saree is sexier than any other woman in the world. I was actually pushed beyondd horny. Kanika and Neha were known to me through Monika and getting Monika was tougher than anything. Not only it was a very risky path, it was also backstabbing my own friend. Lust was driving my mind now. I had made lot of Money and it was not till I met Neha I realized, money had lot of potential with women. I was not sure if it would work with Monika or Kanika as they were really simple girls.These thoughts kept me out of focus for the day.

Office was uneventful and in the evening I went for shopping. I decided to buy a hot dress for Neha. I went to a high end shop for buying the dress.The sales girls and boys in the shop were smart and well dressed. One of the sales girl approached me and it looked like she was from some college and doing part time work here. She was not really beautiful but dressed smartly. Her hair was neatly tied up in a pony tail and her legs were waxed (as much as I could see below her skirt), arms were also waxed and she wore a sleeveless top with a blue skirt. She was in full makeup and definitely looked sexy with her bulging lips and average figure but thin like a model. I knew the whole purpose was to flirt with the potential buyers and lure them into buying costly items. She said Sir, can i help you. I said yes Miss ... she said Sir Puja. I said Miss Puja, you can call me Karan. I am looking for an outfit for my girlfriend. She said sure sir, anything in particular. I said no idea, it must be sexy and please call me Karan. She smiled and said Karan we have lot of collection, you can choose from short skirts, hot pants, tank tops, backless and many more. She took me to a section and showed me lot of stuff. I kept asking about random questions. She asked about her size. I said, i dont know really in S, M , L etc but i know her figure if it helps. I had shortlisted a hot pant and a tiny top which had laces in the back so mostly backless. She said Karan, this is really a nice choice and said there are lot of colors too. I asked her to choose color for me and i said her bust is 36 D and waist and hips are 30-36 as far as i remember. Puja was a bit surprised, and looked at me. She took a moment to grasp it and said Karan, that is really a nice figure. It means she is voluptuous and I would suggest you to buy a mini skirt which is not really tight so her hips dont look big, but look sexy in that. I said, thanks Puja but how do i know if it would really look sexy or not. I want that when i see her in the dress, i just want to hug and kiss her. Puja blushed and said, Karan, I can assure you it is a good choice. I said, why dont you wear and show it to me so i can judge it. She said sorry Karan, that is not possible. Today is Friday and lot of crowd is here, also it is not in our policy. I said, what if I give you extra 1000 as help to show me how it looks. Her eyes gleamed with joy as she was selling me a tiny piece of cloth for 8000 and i was willing to pay extra 1000 for her to try it on. She said, sorry Karan, i wish i could help you but you see, it is crowded and if i try this on, everyone will know and there will be an issue. I said, ok then, I am not sure if i should pay 8000 for a dress which i am not sure of. She said, Karan trust me your girlfriend has such sexy figure that any girl is envious of her, and she would look sexy in anything. I am sure you will make love to her when you see her in the dress. I said, but how can i buy this dear without a trial. I said thanks and was walking out when she came from behind and said. Karan, if you can come on a weekday between 10-12, in the morning, I can show you. But please buy from me. I said Puja, I will be there on Monday, and i will pay you 2000, but please help me choose the right dress and try some dresses for me. I said, in addition you have a lovely figure yourself. You must be 34-28-32. She was blushing and said Karan, I am not even close to your girlfriend in terms of figure. I am sure she is sexy. I am just an average student trying to make most of my time. I said, you are sexy and walked out. She was standing there blushing. I was smiling and wondering how money had an important role these days. I did not want to fuck Puja. I just wanted to see what money can do.

I messaged, Neha, Kanika and Monika in the night and had some general chit chat. I was too excited about Monika, so I was not in the mood to flirt anymore. I just kept telling Monika that at 2 AM on Friday night, I will hug her. Friday morning, Sunita was again at my place but she looked pale. She said, bhaiya I cannot walk properly. You fucked me so hard that it is paining now. I said, take some time off and rest. She said no bhaiya, it is ok. I said, wait and brought the small dildo i had with me. She was wearing a skirt again and I lifted her skirt up, switched it on and started rubbing it on her pussy. I said, you know what is this. She was moaning slightly and said what bhaiya ? I said, this is my mini penis and now, you will keep it inside you all day and over the weekend. I told her that she should only switch off if there is emergency. I gae her spare batteries and slowly pushed it inside her pussy. She was barely able to talk due to the vibrating dildo up her pussy. I asked her to go home and wear panties to support the dildo and not to remove it till Monday. She was speechless and I said, listen, you said you will do anything. She smiled and said, yes bhaiya and slowly limped out to her home.

I was really excited about Friday night and I was not sure if i would really hug her. Rahul called me and said, he was purchasing wine for me and Monika to try and beer for himself. I said Ok, i will try with Monika. I reached at his place around 8 PM and Rahul opened the door. Monika was in the kitchen and as soon as i walked in, she came to meet me. She was in a Kurti and leggings and she looked fabulous. Her Kurti was really tight on the chest and the top button was open to give me a glimpse of her weapons. She and I smiled at each other with our eyes really glowing with happiness as I hugged her and pinched her back. She stared at me for a moment and indicated that she would beat me up and went back to the kitchen. I kept looking at her cute ass as she walked away. She really had a cute ass and it made me wonder if she had fat there or not. We sat down for dinner and Rahul opened his beer and offered wine to us. Monika did not want to try and I said, please try, it helps overcome nervousness and fear. I said, you know sometimes in the night, at around 2, there is chance of ghosts. Wine will helpy you then. She laughed really hard knowing what i meant and said, No ghost can dare come near me. I will kill it. She then took the wine, and we all toasted. During the dinner, she kept looking at me and i kept glancing at her from time to time, smiling mostly. I winked at her, and she almost spilled her wine. She then smiled and winked back at me. It was a lovely flirting going on. We retired to their bedroom and an english movie was selected. I said, let me put a mattress so i can lie down. Rahul and Monika insisted but I lied down on the mattress near the bed and we watched movie together. Soon Rahul slept. I also acted to sleep and laid down pretending to sleep. Monika was also lying down and I thought she was asleep. At around 1 AM, Monika sat up on her bed and came to the end of the bed to see if i was sleeping. I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep. The movie had ended and another movie was playing due to the playlist. Monika got up again at around 2 and checked on me. Rahul was snoring now. She was up and I could feel her turning around in bed. She waited for 15 minutes and then got down from her bed and came to check me. I opened my eyes and smiled at her. She could see me smiling in the light of the TV. She sat on my bed and said whispering, what happened to your 2 AM ghost. You are such a moron. I knew you cannot do anything. I held her by her waist and pulled by my side. I said, I wanted to see if you want to hug me or not. She was scared and tried to get up, but i held her hands too. She said, liar, I saw you were sleeping. I said, you checked me at 1 and i was acting and after that too. She hit me slowly and said, you are so bad. I dont want to hug you. She tried to get up. I had put my arm around her waist and I pulled her back. She was very close to me now. She looked down in shame like a newly wed. She said, we have already hugged so many times, what is special in this hug. I said this is a hug at the end of a date and i pulled her close, making her lie down completely next to me. I then put my other hand under her arms, brushing her boobs and rested it on her bra strap at the back. I said sorry. She said, dont act I know you did it knowingly. I smiled and said, i would love to press it. She hit me gently and said, you are bad, and take advantage of women. I said, this hug is special and has to be done slowly and patiently. I could sense her nervousness as well as her excitement. I put her arms around my back and then necked her almost completely touching her body. Her boobs were pressed on my chest. She had closed her eyes and her hands pressed my back. She whispered in my ears, liar no one hugs like this. I slowly moved my hand to her legs and lifted it up and put my leg between her legs. I said, I do and to you, I would even strip nude for such a hug. She hit me gently on my back. She was completely aroused now as i could see her arms having goose bumps in the TV light. I moved my hands to her waist line and touched her naked waist for the first time. She moaned at my touch and caressed my back as i hugged her more tightly. She whispered almost breathlessly Karan, please and she thrusted her body into me pressing on to my hard penis. Her mind was stopping her but her body was pushing her for more. I moved my hand inside her t shirt and touched her back and caressed her gently. I said Monika, I think you make me nervous. She put her hands inside my tshirt to caress my back and said, your gun is not nervous. I said neither is your weapon and pushed her back to crush her boobs more on my chest. She squirmed and her body was shaking nervously and so was I. My hands reached her bra strap and I put my fingers under her bra strap and caressed there. She moaned and pressed on to me, pressing my hardon. She moved her hands to the front and crawled up my chest. She rubbed my nipples with her fingers. She pressed my nipple between two fingers and gently pressed on my chest as if squeezing. I moved my hands to her cute little ass and pressed it as i pushed her closer to my hardon. My body was excited beyond control and I felt she jerked her body as I squeezed her cute ass over her lowers. I was not sure if she had an orgasm or not, but I ejaculated with full force in my shorts. She was sweating and so was I. She kept holding me and moved her pelvis into my abdomen for one least time and then moved her hands out and lied on her back leaving me. She was breathing heavy and as I could see in the dim light, she looked happy and satisfied. She looked at me and gave me a half smile. She got up slowly, allowing me time to move my hands and walked out to the toilet. I wanted to follow her, but was not sure. I did not follow her and soon she was back. She lied down on her bed near Rahul and slept. I slept soon too.




Posts: 1,809
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 3,142 in 792 posts
Likes Given: 697
Joined: Nov 2018

Reputation:

157
31-12-2020, 03:50 AM
Update 14



It was probably the best sleep I ever had. I woke up smiling and it was almost 9 AM. I looked around and no one was on the bed. I got up and went out. Rahul was on the sofa drinking tea, while Monika was not to be seen. Rahul said, hey comeon, what happened ? You slept so late ? I said yes, was watching movie. He said, same with Monika, it seems you two were sleeping till late. I said, I thought both of you slept. Rahul said, let me make tea for you and he went to the kitchen. Monika was not to be seen around. He said, Monika has gone to the temple. I said, Oh, does she go every saturday or something special today. Rahul said, I dont know, I am not sure of temples and laughed. I said, even I dont know about that and joined him. We had tea and discussed about various topics and even talked about girls in our office. I was really feeling strange and uncomfortable. There was guilt and whenever Rahul used abusive or vulgar words for girls in our office, it would make me really really weird and uncomfortable.

Monika was finally back from temple, and i was relieved. It seemed she had bathed and was wearing a Saree. She looked adorable, but she did not look at me and kept talking to me passively. I was getting a bit restless and was eager to talk to her. As soon as Rahul went for shower, I went near Monika and said are you angry ? She said without looking at me, no no. I said then why not looking at me or talking to me. I was not touching her as i was a bit unsure. She just said - no nothing like that. I was unable to understand. She started to walk to the bedroom. I held her by her waist and pinned her to the wall. I looked into her and said - tell me seriously, i am getting restless. Monika was silent and then tears rolled down her cheeks. She said, what we did was wrong and you are Rahul's friend. She was really nervous as she said this. I said, I am sorry, but dont cry. We did nothing wrong. I dont know about you, but i felt great. A feeling i did not have for a long time. She looked at me and said, so did I. But is it not wrong. I said I dont know right or wrong. All i know is, i hugged you and it was extremely satisfying. Monika held my T shirt and said, you know you made me so dirty yesterday. I did not feel so for a long time. Her hands were playing with my t shirt as she spoke shyly and nervously. I said Monika, I like you and thats the only thing I know. I wont hug you if it makes you feel sad. She said, it did not make me feel sad. I like hugging you, but yesterday something more happened, which i did not expect of me. It never happened to me with Rahul. I said, it made me dirty too, but to be honest it was the best hug i ever had. She said, please dont make me so shy. I am feeling really sad and guilty now. I knew she needed more time and I just looked at her. I said you look beautiful in the saree and hugged her lightly. I said, Monika, you are the sweetest person I know. She smiled and I let her go. Rahul soon came out.

Rahul asked me to bath as well and I followed in. After we all were ready and had breakfast, Kanika too came. She was dressed in a Jeans today for a change with a tight top. Even Rahul was glancing at her and he said, wow my half wife, you really look good today. I added, after all she is Monika's sister. Kanika greeted me with a casual Hi and then she walked in the bedroom with Monika. She turned around to look at me, looking at her tight ass in jeans as she walked away. She made a teasing face and went inside. At lunch, I got some alone time with Kanika when Rahul and Monika were setting up table. I said you look really sexy today. Kanika said, you look ugly today. I said why so ? She said, i dont know and made teasing face. I said, how come you wore Jeans today and that too, such a tight jeans along with such a tight top. Your figure is so exposed today, it makes me wanna kiss you again. She said, shut up, this is not for you. You have your Neha, and leave me. I said Ok ok mam, i will go out then. She said, I did not ask you to go out. I said, then how to leave you. She said, shut up and sit here. Do you like my dress really ? I said, yes. She said thanks, Neha suggested this dress today. She said, i should dress up. I said you look really hot. I said, if i could, i would hug you. She said, and get us killed. I told didi, that we are not dating anymore. I said why, you can say, i will date you again. She said, no no I cant. I said, ok I will ask her, no issue. She said no no, please dont embarass me. I will die. I said no you wont and went out. She followed me to stop me. I said nothing and just went to lunch table. Monika saw Kanika running and said, what happened. She said nothing didi, just coming for lunch. She said, you came running for lunch ? Kanika looked at me with anger and then said nothing just sat on the seat next to me. Monika and Rahul were sitting opposite us. Rahul was infront of Kanika and was really looking at her boobs. Monika was infront of me and we started our lunch. I used my legs and started caressing Kanika's legs over her jeans. She was startled but said nothing, looking here and there. I asked Monika, Is it ok if i date Kanika ? Rahul looked at me and smiled. He said, you rascal, today she is in Jeans so you want to date her. Monika smiled and said, ofcourse Karan, but you dont need my permission. You can ask Kanika. I said Kanika needs your permission. Kanika was feeling too shy and she said, I dont date anyone and did not look an anyone. I kept massaging her legs making it even difficult for her. She was barely able to eat and Monika said, ohh look at our shy bride. Everyone laughed and Kanika too smiled. I placed my hand on her thighs under the table and massaged her legs. It was the first time I kept my hands on her thighs and gently massaged her inner thighs. She stopped eating and drank water. She glanced at me as she drank water with a please look. I moved my hands between her legs and she closed her legs, locking my hands there. She spilled water which she was drinking. I said are you ok ? She said excuse me and i removed my hand as she stood up and went to the toilet. Monika was looking at me with suscpicion. She was not sure of what happened. I kept glancing at Monika and smiled at her. Kanika returned in some time and as she sat down, I kept my hands on her chair. She sat straight on my hands and her ass pressed my hands. She was startled and was barely talking. I squeezed her ass. She lifted her ass, so i can remove my hands but i did not and groped her more. She started eating quickly and i squeezed her as much as i could. After finishing she hurried back to the room. We finished our lunch too and Rahul walked back to the room too. I was helping Monika, and Monika said no no leave it, I will call Kanika. I said no no, please let her rest, she is shy anyway. Monika let me help her and she said, so now you want to date my sister again. You are desperate to be my half boyfriend it seems. I said, will you mind if i date her and hug you or kiss you. She said, wow so nice of you, date my sister and use your gun on me. I said , should i date you instead ? She said smilingly, I have never been on a date. What it means i dont know. I said, even i dont know, but do you want to come with me. She said you know I think Kanika likes you. I said, and I like you, it is perfect. You just tell me. She said how can I Karan. When can i go on date. I said, I will make it possible, but only if you say yes. She said, Go and date Kanika. I said, Monika, its a Yes, i assume. I put my arms around her waist and said, Monika, I will kiss you tonight and I will kiss you like you have never kissed. Goosebumps appeared on her arms and she said, omg, go please. Date Kanika and kiss her. I wont mind if you hug her, kiss her gun her down. I kept holding her and put my fingers in her sexy navel, removing her saree pallu. She closed her eyes almost in ecstasy and somehow said, please Karan. I left her and went back to the room. I was aroused and really excited. We decided to watch some english movie. The movie we chose were decent, but still had some detailed sex and kissing scenes as normal. I said, I will sit on the mattress below and you three can sit up. Everyone insisted but i sat on the mattress. After few minutes, Kanika said, didi, you two sit here comfortably, I will sit on the mattress. I said, yes please feel freee, there is enough space. We were watching movie and we took a sheet over us. Monika and Rahul were sitting relaxed now and so was I with Kanika. Monika smiled at me whenever i looked back. Kanika used her hands and pinched me on my thighs under the sheet. She was trying to take revenge and as i was wearing shorts, she had more chance to hurt me. She even pulled one of hairs from my leg and looked at me smilingly as if making fun of me. Her touch was painful but an aroused guy needs just the touch of a sexy girl. Kanika's touch proved good and soon I had a hard on. She then pinched my butt as i was sitting with knees folded and I was somehow managing my pain. She tried to pinch me again and I held her hand inside the sheet this time. Before she could react, I pulled her to my erection. I made her grope my penis over my shorts. She was silent and almost not moving. She was trying to remove her hands but I was strong. I started moving her hands over my shaft, over the shorts. It started growing in length and soon it was completely erect. Somehow Kanika thought it was a good way to punish me and she pinched my penis. She then squeezed my delicate balls really hard. I was in real pain now. My face was red while she smiled. I was unable to manage my pain. She realized i was in real pain and then she started caressing my penis and looked seriously at me as I was almost crying. I bent my knees down and relaxed. She was now gently caressing my pelvis and my penis which was losing its hardness. She said sorry with her eyes and it made me smile. She kept caressing me there. I slowly removed my shorts under the sheet, giving her access to my penis. I was not sure if she will do what I thought, but she groped my penis and closed her eyes. She massaged it for a while making me really really hard. I was enjoying the gentle rub from a really hot and cute girl. Her soft hands on my hard penis were soothing and soon precum flowed from my penis. She felt my precum, thining it was my cum and removed her hands. I did not want to cum, as it would complicate the matters now. I wore my shorts again. She thought, I as done and gently patted my penis to check. She was surprised it was hard. She shook my penis looking at me with a question. I showed her thumbs down indicating, it did not happen. She continued her gentle caressing. She gripped my penis head and patted it. She was playful. She did not try anymore but played with my balls and penis. I liked that she was so open with me now. Monika got up to make tea and Kanika quickly moved her hand out and sat straight. I bent my knees to cover my hardon. Monika looked at us and smiled. Kanika said, wait didi, I will make tea and stood up. Monika asked her to rest but Kanika insisted and Monika had to sit down again. Monika asked me if the movie was good. I said, yes yes, it is nice. Monika asked me what should be the next. I just said, anything you like. I was not talking much as I was trying to conceal my penis. Monika thought i was upset because of the morning and that is why i wanted to ask Kanika out.

Kanika brought tea and we all had tea. Rahul asked for suggestions for next plan and it was decided that we play cards. Rahul set up the bed for cards and brought out cola and wine along with beer. He needed an excuse to drink. Kanika was very reluctant but she did try wine and finally after lot of rounds, everyone had at least few glasses of wine. It was then Monika started laughing really hard on something silly and it was apaprent she drank more than she could handle. She was laughing at anything and she was touching my arms and hugging me at times. It was a fun episode. After dinner we planned to watch movie again and sleep. We were in same setup again. Kanika wanted to lie down, so she was on the bed near Monika and Rahul's feet. Rahul was a bit drunk and it was clear that he was turned on by Kanika. He started hugging and kissing Monika and we could hear him blabbering. I said, I am sleepy and walked out. Kanika too followed and Monika called us. She said please sleep here guys. She was tyring to control Rahul. I was a bit sad but I said, no no you guys sleep. I will sleep on the sofa and Kanika will sleep in the other room. Rahul shouted good night guys and it seemed they were having an argument. Kanika was sitting with me on the sofa and said, jiju cannot manage drinks. I said, it is ok. Dont worry. He normally drinks less, but it seems you got him excited. She said, me ? shut up. I said, you look so sexy, he drank because he was excited by your sexy figure. She hit me really hard on my arms and said, why dont you get drunk then. Stupid, idiot. We were sitting on sofa and Rahul got up and closed the door. I looked at Kanika and said now you are dead. I climbed on top of her on the sofa and held her hands. She was scared and struggling now. I said, everything happens for a reason and I forcefully kissed her cheeks. She was laughing and fighting me and whispered, idiot didi will come. I let her go and said, didi is busy inside doing more than this. She said chhi chhi you moron. They are married. I got up and put my hands under her thighs and back andlifted her up. She was scared and said, put me down. I just stood there looking at her and then slowly carried her to the other room. My arms were under her thighs and her ass was on my crotch. I was having a hard on and my penis was touching her ass over her jeans. I put her on the bed and she was very silent now. I climbed on top of her, and looked her in the eye. She was blushing and said, Karan I am scared. Didi is in the other room. Please dont do anything. I leaned in and kissed her cheeks slowly. She closed her eyes and I then started kissing her neck and bit her on her neck gently. She held me and said, stop please. I took her ear lobes in my mouth and started sucking it. I started kissing her on her neck and cheeks. She said Karan, why you do this to me when you know I have a boyfriend. I said, I like you and smooched her. I was sucking her lips and inserted my tongue. My body was completely on top of her crushing her. I moved my hand to her boobs and for the first time, touched it gently. She tried to stop me from touching her boobs. This was the first time i was touching her boobs. She was not as small as i thought. I was forceful and I groped her boob and pressed it really hard. I started squeezing and feeling her boobs as i smooched her. She had stopped resisting me. I was pressing her boobs over her top and cupped her pushing her boobs upwards as i sucked her tongue. She pushed me to breathe and said, please go out of the room. I was a bit shocked, but I did go out and I lied on the sofa. I had a hardon and I was thinking that maybe I should have waited. At around 11 PM, Monika walked out from her room and said, Ohh Karan, why are you sleeping here. Please come and sleep inside. I looked at her and she looked disturbed. I was not sure what had happened. Kanika walked out immediately and said didi, you did not sleep ? She said no no, your jiju is sleeping, I will sleep too. Please tell him to sleep inside na. I said to Monika, It is Ok, i feel more comfortable here with a straight face. Monika knew I was a bit upset, she did not press more. She asked Kanika why was she not sleeping. Kanika said, she was talking to her friend and will sleep now. Monika said good night to us with a little bit of sadness and went back. I lied down on the sofa and closed my eyes. Kanika came near the sofa and said, enough of acting. You are so bad, you excite someone and then sleep. I turned on the sofa with my eyes closed. She said, I did not mean to ask u to go out, but i was scared that didi will come and see she came na. I did not move. She kissed my cheeks and then sucked my earlobes. I could not take it and opened my eyes. I said, you are dirty and all you need is sex. She laughed silently and said, come with me. I went to her room.




Posts: 1,809
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 3,142 in 792 posts
Likes Given: 697
Joined: Nov 2018

Reputation:

157
31-12-2020, 03:51 AM
Update 15



She pushed me to the bed and came on top of me. She held my hands and started kissing my neck. She bit me on my shoulders and sucked my earlobes. She then smooched and sucked my lips and moved her hands to grope my penis. I then held both her boobs and started to press it. She was moaning now and I kept massaging her lovely boobs. I moved my hands downward and unbuttoned her Jeans and unzipped her. Her panty was visible to me now and she started rubbing it over my penis. I raised her T shirt and exposed her bra for the first time. She was not resisting me. I took off her t shirt and she removed my shorts. She said, Karan, don’t put that inside me please. She then moved her jeans a bit down and placed my penis between her legs and let it touch her wet panties at the pussy. She was moaning and I undid her bra. I raised her bra up and removed it with her t shirt. I saw the most beautiful pair of boobs. She had pink nipples and her boobs looked so perfect. I moved my through her waist to her boobs and cupped them. I placed one of the nipples over my mouth and sucked it slowly. She was mad with pleasure and I felt her panties go really wet. She had an orgasm. I turned her down and I got up on her. I started removing my t shirt and was nude now. She got up as well and removed her t shirt and i removed her jeans. She looked at my penis and said, Omg, this is so huge. I thought it was small. She touched it and massaged it. She saw my precum and asked did i come? I said no this is just precum and is lubrication. I asked her to use her fingers and spread it over my penis. She was doing that and i tried to remove her panties. She was not letting me and said please. I said, Kanika, I won’t fuck you. Trust me. She let me take it off reluctantly. I said Kanika I know you are virgin. I will take your virginity, but not today. She said shut up. I saw her and kept looking at her amazingly sexy body. I said you have such a hot body that it is hard to resist fucking you. I sucked her boobs and pushed her down on the bed. I got on top of her and placed my penis between her legs. I said, Kanika, I always wanted to hug you like this. Kanika just held me tight breathing heavily. My penis on her pussy edge was driving her crazy. I smooched her and rolled over with her making my penis rub her pussy opening. She was thrusting her body on me now and moving her ass to rub her pussy. She came soon again. She was easy to cum it seemed. She was too excited. She said, Karan, I am feeling weird down there. I made her lie down and started kissing her back. I kissed and licked her back and moved to her cute ass. I said Kanika your ass is so perfect, i want to eat it. She smiled and said, eat it. I started kissing and biting her ass. I placed my penis between her ass cheeks touching her pussy and started doing motion of fucking her from behind. My penis kept rubbing her pussy and she was moaning. I lied on top of her kissing her ears as i fake fucked her. She came again very soon and said, Karan I am leaking down there. Please stop. I will die it seems. Something is happening. I turned her around, spread her legs and looked at her virgin pussy. She said no no please don’t look there. Please Karan. I spread her legs even more and said, nothing is wrong. It needs love and I bent down, and placed my lips on her pussy. She screamed and I had to cover her mouth to suppress it. She was unable to control her body and was shaking badly as I gently sucked her clitoris. I started licking her pussy juices and said I will clean you up and licked her around her pussy hole and and on her pussy. I inserted my tongue inside and she held my face and came with full force on me. She was biting her own hands to suppress her moaning. She had never been kissed there and I hardly kissed her there. She squeezed herself and came for a while. She moved me aside and collapsed into herself holding her own knees in full excitement and was now folded into herself. Only her cute ass cheeks and her pussy was visible from behind. I went behind her back and placed my penis on her pussy. I started rubbing it on her pussy walls, but did not go in. She moaned and moaned and came again and again. She said, Karan please put it inside me. I said not today. You are moaning so much. If i fuck you, everyone will know. She moved her hands back and held my butt and moved it a bit so my penis entered her a bit making her cum again. She was literally crying with pleasure. I lied next to her, to let her enjoy her orgasm. Her first real pleasure without sex.


Posts: 1,809
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 3,142 in 792 posts
Likes Given: 697
Joined: Nov 2018

Reputation:

157
31-12-2020, 03:52 AM
Update 16

It was around 30 minutes that she gained some sense back and said, Karan I am sorry. I just got mad. I wanted to take care of you and instead made you kiss me there. Chhi. I said no chhi, you taste sweet. She looked too exhausted and it seemed the orgasms she had, took her energy. She said, Karan, I am too sleepy now. I will rub you so you can have orgasm. I said no no and I got up and dressed. I said, please rest for now. She never had such an orgasm in her life and it made her devoid of energy. She took the sheet and put it over and slept as is. I walked out with my hardon, not sure what to do. It was a classic let down. Kanika was a virgin and too shy. I was not even sure how I went so far with her. I needed to fuck, and really needed it badly. I went back to my sofa and tried to sleep with my hard on. I knew I would have a hard on in the morning and I must hide it as I was in the living room on the Sofa. I slept thinking what and how to do. It was sure; I needed Kanika at my place, if i wanted to get her. At around 5 AM, Monika came to the living room and woke me up. She said, please go sleep inside. I was sleepy, but I got up, as Monika was up. I said it is Ok. I was sporting a hard on as usual. Monika looked at me but did not say anything as she thought I was upset. She sat near me and hugged me really tight. She said, I am sorry you had to see all this. Rahul gets drunk and gets crazy. I said , it is Ok. He is your husband and I am just a friend. She kept hugging me and cried. I did not react. She got up, and went to the kitchen to make tea. She was still sobbing. I knew I had to be soft on her, it was not her mistake. I went and hugged her from behind. She turned and wept. I consoled her and hugged her really tight. I said, please control else someone will come. She was hugging me too. I wiped off tears from her cheeks and kissed her on her cheeks. I said, it is Ok. I like you anyhow. Monika was relaxed in few minutes and she started making tea. we had tea together. We were on the Sofa talking.
Monika - Rahul cannot manage drinks
Me - I know, but it is Ok, he needs to relax as well
Monika - You dont drink, you are relaxed
Me - I am single and I have ways to relax
Monika (smiling) - Idiot. He relaxes after getting drunk
Me - Haha. So you had a good night
Monika - Shut up. Nothing like that. I made him sleep
Me - Why ? You lost the chance
Monika - You dont know your friend. He believes in quick action
Me - Haha.You mean he did not ?
Monika - He did but nothing happened to me. His gun fires easy
Me - Hahha..I cant believe you said this
Monika - I am sorry. He slept soon and then nothing. I called you guys too.
Me - You should hug him
Monika - He does not like all that. He is to the point
Me - Haha..Sad. I would like to do so much to you before the action
Monika - Shut up. I am your friends wife. Still remember
Me - Ok mam.
Monika (touching my cheeks) - You are sweet. I like you.
Me - touching her cheeks - You are cute. I want my kiss
Monika - Now ? haha are you crazy. After your hug, I wont let you kiss me.
Me - why ?
Monika - You hugged me and made me so dirty and guilty. Your kiss will make me want to kill myself. You will take advantage of me
Me - Haha. you really think i took advantage of you
Monika - I am kidding. Let me wake up Kanika as well.
Me - I will wake her up. Maybe she will let me kiss
Monika - Haha. You wish
Me - If she lets me kiss her, will you let me kiss you
Monika - Are you so confident ? I will see then
Me - Ok, then do one thing, come after 10 minutes and let me set up my charm
Monika - I will wait 10 days if needed. But you cant force her. and, if you lose ?
Me - If i lose, i will take you out for a date
Monika - Haha..win win. No no. If you lose, you make dinner for me.
Me - Ok done mam.

I got up and went in Kanika's room. She was under her sheet and her nipples were poking through. She was still nude. I gently kissed her on her forehead and said, wake up Kanika, Monika will come soon. Kanika woke up,smiled and said, where is didi ? I said, she is in the toilet and she will make tea then. She said ok, and as she tried to get up, she realized, she had no clothes on. She said, omg, let me get dressed. Please go out. I said, I will wait here else she may wonder why I am out. She said no no, please go out. I walked out. Monika was on the sofa and laughed at me. I said, just come and peek in 5 minutes. Also, please make tea in kitchen after that, else she will know i was lying. She said Ok, smiling as if she was sure i will fail. I went in again and Monika changed to lowers and t shirt to pretend she slept in that. Kanika looked at me shyly and said, what the hell we did in the night. I slept like a baby. I feel ashamed. I made you unhappy i think. I said no no babu. You made me happy and I hugged her. She hugged me and i turned her around so she was not facing the door. I kept hugging her and she said, didi will come, let us go. I said, only if you let me kiss you. She said, are you mad. I said, you are so rude. I did everything to you yesterday. I even kissed you there. Kanika looked down in shame. She said please Karan dont say this. I will die. Please never say this again. I held her face and leaned in to kiss her lips. She closed her eyes and hugged me. Monika was now peeking from the door and she was shocked to see me kiss her own sister infront of her. Her sister who she was sure of, and she believed that she was so innocent that she cannot kiss anyone. She did not know, I had already seduced her sister. I kept smooching her and I closed my eyes too. I was caressing her back and moved my hands to her hips. Kanika was not resisting my hands and I squeezed her ass as i smooched her. I lifted her up with my hands on her ass and kept smooching her deep. Monika stood there watching as if she was shocked. I kept squeezing Kanika's ass and opened my eyes. I saw Monika looking at us. I stopped my kisses and hugged Kanika tight, squeezing her cute ass cheeks. Her ass cheeks rested on my hands and I was playing with it. I looked at Monika and winked. Monika was standing there as if she had seen a ghost. She was not smiling. She walked away and i let Kanika down. Kanika said, Karan, you are touching me everywhere. This is not good. I dont let anyone touch me. I said Ok, then why you did not stop me. She hit me on my chest and said, I cant. I like it. I said, but you dont let Abhishek touch you, he is your boyfriend and you love him. She said shut up, I am letting you touch me because I am crazy. It is all because of Neha and she turned around to go. I held her from behind and said, why Neha ? She said, you make out with her and make me jealous. I know you are a playboy and I am a fool who lets you play. I said, what ?? playboy ? You are a playgirl. You have Abhishek and I. Also, you made me kiss you there yesterday. Kanika hid her face with her hands and said, please let me go babu. I kissed her cheeks from behind and said, I like you sweety. She slowly walked out looking for Monika. Monika was in the kitchen making tea. She was really serious. Kanika said hi didi good morning. Monika said angrily, you look you are really having a good morning. Kanika thought she was angry because of Rahul and said, didi, please dont be angry, I am sorry If i made you sad. Monika could not be angry with her sister. She said no no babu, I am not angry with you. I walked out as well and winked at Monika. I said, Monika is angry because she lost a challenge with me. Kanika said, really what challenge ? I said, I told her that she cannot make tea in 5 minutes for all of us and it is already 10 minutes. Kanika laughed and said, didi, you are a darling. Monika said, Kanika dont be so oversmart. Go and wake up your jiju. Kanika said ok didi and went in the bedroom. Monika called me near her and said, you are horrible. How can you kiss my sister. How can you do this. You took advantage of my little sister. I said Monika, you asked me to. In addition, I did not take advantage of her. Monika was furious with me. She said nothing just stopped talking to me. Rahul was out soon and he said, sorry guys, I was too drunk. I dont know what i did, I am sorry. I said, are you crazy. No need yaar. everything is perfect. Monika looked upset and Rahul said, Karan please ask Monika to forgive me. I smiled and mockingly said, better ask Kanika as she is her little sister. Monika stared at me but Kanika said, didi please dont be angry with jiju. Monika said, I am not angry and served tea. She was really silent and she kept staring Kanika and me. Monika said, nowadays you cannot tell if people are really what they show. She was really unhappy. Rahul thought it was because of him and he tried to please her in many ways. I was a bit upset too, but I understood why she was angry. I added, nowadays people change quickly. I then said to Rahul, I should be going now. Rahul said now, at this hour, are you mad. We are not fighting, or something. Please yaar. He said to Monika, please say. Monika said, I am making breakfast, please eat first. She was a bit soft. I said no no, it is Ok, I am not hungry. Monika said to Rahul, let me talk to him for a minute. She asked me to come inside the bedroom. She said, what are you trying to do. You are making me look bad. I said, no not at all. You can be at peace after I leave. She said, I cant. You know why I am angry. I said no I dont. She looked at me and I stared at her too and made faces. She finally smiled and said, you are such a playboy. You make me angry and make me smile at the same time. She said, I am sorry. I should have handled better. Please dont go. If you go, I will really be sad then. You know that na. I said I dont know. She turned back to check if someone was there or not and came forward and kissed me on cheek quickly. She said, now you know, let us make breakfast together.

we went out and she said, Karan was unhappy because he wanted to make breakfast. Everyone laughed and we started to cook. Things were turning nomral between me and Monika but Monika was still a bit shocked with Kanika. She kept asking Kanika if she had a boyfriend and if she was really dating someone. She said no didi. She said, maybe you should seriously date Karan, mocking her in a way. Kanika was a bit embarassed and a bit shocked by the seriousness in Monika's tone. Monika realized she was not able to control her emotions and finally smiled and said, Kanika babu, I am teasing you. She had really mixed emotions and could not hide it well. It was not untill lunch that Monika finally started behaving normally. She was disturbed by lot of things it seemed. The picture of her little sister being molested by me was more than she could handle specially after what happened in the night. After lunch, I asked Kanika if i should drop her. Monika was a bit apprehensive and said, maybe Kanika should stay for now and go later. Kanika said, didi, i will go now, else i will have to take metro, auto and so much trouble. Monika said, so what, before you met Karan, you used to do that na. I said, ok i am going now. Rahul said, Let her go with him na. Monika was not sure what will happen, if she lets her go with me. I started putting my things together, when Monika came to me and said, Karan I am acting stupid. Control me please. I said, Monika you are a sweetheart. I wont be taking advantage of your sister if you worried. She said, I know. I want you to be happy. I am being selfish. Maybe Kanika really likes you and you like her. Please take care. I said Monika, I like you and Kanika is a sweetypie too. Monika said, please control your gun. I smiled and looked around. No one was there. I patted her cheeks and said, Monika My gun will fire for you. She said, oh my god you idiot and ran from there. She said to Kanika loudly, oye sweety pack and go. I was kidding. Kanika packed quickly and dressed back to her sexy jeans and top. Monika joked finally and said, Karan please do not take advantage of my lovely sister. She is looking ravishing today. I said Monika I will take her to date and I dont know what will happen. Rahul laughed and said, Rascal, dont even think about it. Monika hugged me good bye and held on to me longer than usual.

I finally sat in the car with Kanika. I was driving and i was thinking about the sisters. Somehow it seemed I was badly stuck with them and was not able to make way. I was not sure if i would even get to fuck Neha. I was really lost. However it did look as if i could somehow use Kanika to get Monika. I was lost when Kanika said, mister, i am here too. I smiled and said I know babes. She hugged me from side and said you must be angry with me. I said no yaar, not at all. She said i feel bad to have left you like that. I said it is Ok and kissed her forehead. She said I dont wanna do all that before marriage. It took so much courage for me to do what I did yesterday. You saw me nude and I was happy you did. If there was someone i could do that with, it was you. I said, you can show me your full body, which means there is nothing secret between us now. But you did not let me go inside. I dont understand the logic. She said, there is no logic, I dont know. I feel scared. I said, you did not even kiss me there. She said chhi, how can i. It is dirty. I said dirty ?? You mean I dont bath ? I kissed you there, didnt I ? She said, yes you did and I dont know how or why ? I said, did you like it ? She said, It was mind blowing and I could not control myself. I felt like I will die. I never felt something like this. I have been excited in past, few times by you, but this was crazy. She said, you must have done this to others na. I said, yes maybe, but they did kiss me there too. She said, I am sorry, I feel strange. I said, have you ever kissed there to know. She said no no, please. I said it is ok. I said I wish I could please you more. She said, you know Abhishek always wants to kiss me, hug me and I dont let him as i feel strange. I let you strip me nude. Why you think I did this ? I said I dont know, maybe to please me. She said, No i wanted to. I said, I am glad for that. I was silent after that, displaying my displeasure. She kissed me on my cheeks, but i did not move. She then started rubbing my penis over my jeans and said to my penis, It seems your boss is angry with me. I was still not responding. She unzipped my jeans and inserted her hands in. She gripped my penis and started stroking it. She was talking to it and saying, my little karan needs some love it seems. She looked at me but i was busy driving. It was still daylight and I was not sure if she would really take it out as it was city driving and chances of being seen was high. She tried for sometime and managed to take my penis out. It was hard. She said, your boss does not say anything, but little Karan is ready to talk to me. She bent and kissed it. It acted like an ignition on my already equipped penis and it really got hard. I felt as if i have never been kissed there. Kanika kissing my penis was a delight to see. I said, no need to do this. She said, I am not talking to you, I am talking to him and she took some length of it inside. I said, we are on the road and everyone can see. She said, first forgive me. I said there is nothing to forgive. Kanika said Ok then and took entire length inside and sucked it. My penis was not in my control anymore and neither was i able to drive. I immediately changed route to take easy way to Greater Noida through the expressway. She was now sucking me and would look up to look me in the eye but i was busy driving, trying to concentrate. She kept sucking me. I was sure some people must have seen us, but in a busy traffic and place like NCR no body cares unless it is a group of guys who wants to follow you and shout at you. I took her finger in my mouth and licked it indicating I wanted her to lick me. She understood and smiled as she sucked me. She said, very smart and looked at me. I was still concentrating and did not look at her. She undid my buttons and slid my Jeans out. She made me almost nude down below and rested her chin on my thighs. She then took her tongue out and started licking my penis and moved her tongue up the length. It felt great and I moaned in pleasure. She smiled and started licking me all around. She then started to slurp my penis like a cat and her tongue slurping on my penis had a very good effect as my penis grew to its full size, almost ready to explode and my veins in penis were visible now. I had now taken on to the expressway and was more relaxed. She started licking the veins of my penis. It was a weird experience and a really hot one. I took her fingers and sucked the tip. She understood and took my penis head and started sucking it and kissing it. She was really into it now and kissing and sucking my penis really well. She sucked the head of my penis and then took the whole length inside. I started squeezing her boobs and after some time I pushed her head to deep throat her and I came jetting my cum in her mouth. She struggled but I kept holding her and she stopped resisting knowing I wanted her to taste it. She started sucking it in as i cummed in jets. I let her go as I had to drive but she continued to suck me and made sure she drank all of me. I squeezed her boobs again and pressed her hard over her tshirt releasing a final jet of cum in her mouth. She was gasping for air and breathless by the time i was done. She got up from my thighs and looked like she was really tired. She said water, but I had none and also I was on the expressway now. She looked around and said where are we. I said, on the expressway and then finally I turned around to drop her home. The expressway was farely lonely and I parked for few minutes to get my jeans on. I bought a water bottle from a shop I found. Kanika drank water and felt relieved. I said to Kanika, babu you need not do that. She said no i needed to and I liked it too. She said, Karan, please dont be angry with me. I said I am not angry. I really like you. She said, I like you too and hugged me. I reached her home and held her hand all the way. I said to her, Kanika, I want to go inside you someday. She just smiled and said, I dont know babu and got down. I hugged her really tight and Kanika said, please dont. I live here. Please come up. I went up with her and Neha opened the door. She was again in shorts and a top which exposed her navel. She was happy to see me and hugged me. She said wow Karan, good that you are here. Kanika did not like that she hugged me, but for Neha she had a boyfriend called Abhishek. She just said, at least let him in. Neha let me in and went to make coffee for me. Neha said Karan, will you drop me in Noida sector 18. Kanika did not like the idea but she just looked at me with sad eyes. She got a call from monika then and she answered yes didi I reached, Karan is here and leaving now. She then said, yes Neha is here too. Neha brought coffee and after having coffe, Neha and I left in my car towards Noida sector 18. Neha wore the same shorts and top she was wearing.


Posts: 1,809
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 3,142 in 792 posts
Likes Given: 697
Joined: Nov 2018

Reputation:

157
31-12-2020, 03:53 AM
Update 17



As I drove, I got a SMS from Kanika which said, please come back soon and message me. I did not reply. I said to Neha, you look so hot today, i want to just kiss you. She said control mister as I have something to talk about. She said, I wanted to talk to you about our bet so I made an excuse about this. I have got the offer from the company and I am planning to take off on Monday to celebrate. So you can come during the day if you can and install the cameras. Also, you are invited to party at our place. It will be you me and Kanika. I said, if it is just three, then it is better you do at my place. I have space, TV and Sunita to cook for us. She said ohh yess you and Sunita. Why just cook, for fuck as well. I said, I already fucked her yaar. I need you now. She said no way Karan. I said you lost a bet. She then said, it sucks. I forgot. She added, you know how i lost my virginity ? I said not in detail. She said, I will tell you tomorrow. I said ok then, I install camera at your place and then we come to my place and prepare for the party. She said if i come with you, Kanika will kill me. I said then, I will pick you guys in the evening. After installing cameras, I will go back and prepare for the party. She said Ok, thats nice. She said, ok then drop me nearby so Kanika cant see us. I said Ok but let me take you for a drive. She said wow Karan, you are so nice. I kept my hands on her naked thighs and started caressing her. She then said, you want me so bad na. Just look at your face when you touch my thighs. I said Neha, I like you. I could have fucked you, but I want you to be with me and enjoy it. You are not an average girl. You are the Neha. She smiled and said, Karan, I like the way you handle me and touch me. You know once i was in love with the guy. After breakup with him due to his obsessive need to fuck me, I got in relation with my senior at work. He was such a loser but I was really hurt then and I let him fuck me. She sounded sad, and I kept my hands on her thighs and pressed her to make her feel comfortable. She said, you know the loser did not even know how to treat me and just inserted it inside and was done in two strokes and left me bleeding there. From that day I hated sex and used guys like i told you, but never let them fuck me. You are the only guy I am telling this about. I hugged her from side and kissed her forehead. She said, you know, I feel so confident now and I know how to take guys for a spin, but I thought you were always different. I said, no yaar, I am same, I also want to fuck you. She laughed and said, I think you want to fuck all girls. I see the way Kanika looks at you and you eye her. She has a boyfriend and you have managed to seduce her somehow. I wish I had a boyfriend and you seduced me. She laughed and said, you are charming I know. She kissed on my cheeks.Neha said, you are like others and want to fuck me as well na ? I said not just fuck you, i want to explore you. She laughed and said, yeah so you did not fuck me that day. You explored my lesbian side. I laughed and said all girls are bisexual I think. She said you know when you made Sunita suck me, I was actually not ready or had never done that. But i went with the flow to see what were you going to do to her. I have never been aroused so much. You know guys come crawling to me to suck my pussy and anus. I have hardly given blowjobs as it is something I do only to guys who did something extra for me or guys whowere really good looking. But I have made guys suck my pussy so many times, even made them lick my anus. It feels great to be in command. I like the way you handle me and always in command. I liked that you dominated me as normally I dominate. I was listening to her and getting aroused. I moved my hands to her navel and started playing with her soft belly and navel. She said you asked Sunita to suck me as if she was your slave. I am impressed and wont mind fucking you. I said Neha, I will fuck you in such a fashion that you will never forget me. She smiled and took my fingers and sucked it. I pressed her lips and I rested my hands on her boobs. I said I so want to squeeze your bazookas. She said, Karan, focus on driving because my bazookas need special attention. If you arouse me, I will go crazy in this car. I caressed her bazookas over her tiny top but did not press her boobs and rested my hand again on her thighs. I tried to insert my fingers in her shorts which were really tight on her thighs. It felt good as she held my hand and moved it between her legs and said, Karan when will you suck me here. I said, I wish i can suck you now. Neha said, let me drive and then you can suck me. I said do you know how to drive ? She said no, but you can teach me. After you teach me, you suck me there while driving. I parked the car to the side and pulled my seat back. I said, we will go through the service lane, so you come here. She came and sat between my legs but there was not enough space. She adjusted her ass on my pelvis and sat on me. I started the car teaching her how to take gear and drive. I said you should drive really slow and do not accelerate. She was picking up really well and so was my penis. Her soft ass and perfectly shaped body made me horny. I held her around her waist and inserted my fingers in her navel. Neha said Karan please, do you want your car to crash. I said I believe you Neha and I unbuttoned her shorts. I said, drive slow and steady and keep straight. She was getting nervous and I inserted my fingers in her panties. I said Neha you are the hottest girl with the hottest pussy. You have a body like an angel as my fingers reached her sweet pussy. I pushed my finger inside a bit and she was already wet, she started moaning.

Neha - Karan I was already aroused by all the talk around sex and now you make me crazy while driving. I am driving for the first time.
Me -You are so wet already.
Neha - And what about you. Your penis is hard too.
Me - It is because Kanika made me so.
Neha - What ? you fucked her already ?
Me - Haha no. Not yet
Neha - Then ? Please tell me

She took my finger and pushed it deeper inside with excitement.

Me - Neha I kissed her and made her kiss me
Neha - Really ? Kanika ? Who refused to kiss Abhishek and acted so pious and drama and all
Me - Haha. Well she was not acting. She was serious

I kept finger fucking her gently as my fingers could not go any deeper. She was moving her ass to touch my penis and moaning. My other hand was on the hand brake so I can manage any emergency. The car was going rather slow. I took my hand off the break and moved it behind her back. I slid her shorts along with her panties and made space for my fingery. I kept my hands under her ass and placed my finger up, making her adjust for my finger to go inside her pussy. My finger went deeper inside as she sat on it. I used my other hand and massaged her clitoris from front. I was now finger fucking her from behind and massaging her pussy from front. Neha was moaning and she was talking breathlessly.

Neha - How did you manage that.
Me - I just smooched her and then kissed her pussy.

Neha almost jumped when i said this and the car swayed here and there. I pulled the brakes and in all this melee, my finger went deeper in her and almost lifted her up with my fingers in her pussy in a knee jerk reaction. She was in pain but as the car stopped, she bent back on me and pushed my hands to make me go deeper inside her. She was surely excited by the thought of Kanika being seduced by me and me kissing her pussy.

Neha - Uff Karan, you are such a player. You are so hot. I want you to lick me please.

I kept fucking her with my finger. Her pussy was really tight and it felt as if she was a virgin. She was getting more wet and I then inserted my other finger from front inside her pussy. She was in complete arousal and about to come.

Me - Neha you are really tight in your pussy.
Neha - I have been fucked just once for few seconds.

I pushed my fingers deeper and started fucking her rapidly.

Me - Then my finger should be most sex you had till date.
Neha - Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh. Please move faster
Me - You know I made Kanika suck my penis as I drove around in full daylight.
Neha - Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Make me suck you toooooooo. Fuck me

Neha came on my fingers. She was breathing heavy. She was holding my hands and she kept coming as she moved her hips on my fingers. My fingers were paining now. She opened the door of the car to let some fresh air in. She got up, adjusted her shorts and sat on her seat from the other door. I started driving.

Neha - You turned me on so much. Dont know how or why but when you made Sunita your slave and when you said you made Kanika kiss you, it made me crazy with excitement. I am weird. You must be thinking I am such an easy girl.
Me - Not at all. If it was not for the bet, I would be doing something crazy i guess
Neha - Yes that stupid bet. I wish i had never bet. Being overconfident. I did not know you are such a player na.
Me - Ok, so now you know na. Now you can suck me too.
Neha - I dont think she really sucked you. Kiss i can believe.
Me - Ok then what about another bet
Neha - oh my god. I am not sure if it is a trap or not. What do i lose or win ?
Me - You let me fuck you in your ass too
Neha - Oh my god you moron. You are such an asshole. Is it even real ? Fucking in the ass. It is just porn movies you idiot.
Me - All you need to do is say yes.
Neha - How about you make her suck you infront of me.
Me - Haha, that is difficult.
Neha - Ok new bet, if you make her suck you infront of me, you fuck me in all holes, else you dont fuck me at all.
Me - Wow, you want me to put all on stake for this.
Neha - I will suck you once for free, but you have to make her do this.
Me - Ok, I will try but, you will suck me when i want, where i want and how i want.
Neha - That is no problem. I can suck you right now.
Me - Right now ?? Extra for free then sure
Neha - Get lost
Me - Hmm. Thats rude.
Neha - Haha..No no, I will suck you for free now. You deserve it.
I got a call from Kanika. I did not pick up. She messaged me which said, call me. Neha asked me to call her as I drove as she did not believe my story and wanted me to talk about it in the car. I connected my phone to the car speaker and called Kanika
Me - Hi Kanika
Kanika - Hey you did not message me or call me, where are you ? where is Neha ?
Me - I dropped her, I am driving back but it is busy today
Kanika - Your house is not so far, how can you be so late.

Neha had unzipped my Jeans and she pulled my semi hard penis out. She was looking at it for the first time. She looked at me and winked at me with a thumbs up indicating she liked my penis. She then licked its head. It was unbeleivable to see Neha, the hottest girl ever licking my penis. She then took the entire visible length of my penis in her mouth and sucked and licked it with her tongue. Her lips coated with red lipstick on my penis seemed so arousing. I had an orgasm few hours ago and I could not believe I was having anpther blowjob and that too from Neha. I was lost in looking at Neha when Kanika shouted on the phone.

Kanika - Karannnn. You there
Me - Ohh sorry, was driving so looking on the road, I said panting
Kanika - You sound breathless, is everything Ok

Neha was now sucking me really well and licking me as well. Her tongue movement over my penis as she sucked me was really good. She seemed to have mastered the art of sucking. She was really good. I was already leaking precum, which she tapped with her tongue and used her tongue to spread around my penis.

Me - I....am... Ok. Just got..distracted.. I said, almost sucking my own spit.
Kanika - When will you reach
Me - Sooooon
Kanika - message me
Me - Just thinking about youuuuuuuu

Neha was going with full intensity on my penis and she was making me really really hard. Her sucking was awesome. I wanted to grope her boobs but I was driving and could not afford any distractions. Also Kanika was making me nervous. Neha looked at me and hinted to ask her about sucking

Kanika - Liar
Me - the way you sucked me, was beyond ordinaryyyyyy
I was not able to speak normally as Neha kept sucking me and licking me with her tongue.
Kanika - Please dont say it. I feel shy.

Neha's eyes widened in astonishment as she could not believe it. She was really excited at the confirmation from Kanika. She started deep throating me and took my entire penis upto her throat and I could feel her suck me even then. She was really good.

Me - I am still thinking about you kissing my penis. I am so hard thinking about it
Kanika - Shut up and drive. Dont taMessage me when you reach
Me - Muaah.Give me a kiss please
Kanika - No way.
Me - Pleasee...
Kanika- Ok byee.
Me - Please...
Kanika - Muahh and disconnected the call.

I took my hands off the gear and held Neha's head. It was time. I moved my body up a few times carefully slowing down the car and moved it deep inside her. I came deep in her and held her there. She was sucking my dick, but was not gulping my cum. I had to let go of her as i was driving. She kept sucking me for while and then she got up, with cum filled in her mouth. She opened the window and spit it all out. She was gasping for air.

Neha - You almost choked me. Give me some water
Me - And you spit my kids out
Neha - Yuck...You expected me to taste it
Me - Yes and drink it
Neha - Are you nuts. never. I never even let anyone cum in my mouth. You were driving and you took advantage of it.
Me - You are such a beauty queen. You should drink it. even Kanika drank.
Neha - Liar. No one drinks cum. Give me water
I gave her water and she rinsed her mouth clean.

Neha - You have a huge penis. I am glad I was blowing you over the jeans. If you were nude, i was screwed.

Me - Why screwed, everyone manages
Neha - I know, still. Now drop me quickly before your Kanika calls again

I adjusted my clothes and dropped her near her apartment. I had to rush back now. I decided I will engage my phone so she cannot know where I am. I called Monika




Posts: 1,809
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 3,142 in 792 posts
Likes Given: 697
Joined: Nov 2018

Reputation:

157
31-12-2020, 03:54 AM
Update 18



Me - Hi Monika
Monika - Hi
Me - You are still upset
Monika - I am not really. I am just shocked
Me - Why ?
Monika - Where are you ?
Me - I dropped Neha and now going back home
Monika - I dont know yaar. I am angry at you, Kanika or myself.
Me - I am sorry, I made you so
Monika - Since when you guys are together. Tell me really
Me - Monika, we are not together.
Monika - Are you taking advantage of my sister ?
Me - How many times must i say ? no. She is not a child, is she ?
Monika - She is my little sister and she is innocent
Me - And I am a sex offender
Monika - Haha. Crazy. I dont mean that. Dont make me laugh
Me - So what do you mean ?
Monika - You had to get your kisses from me na, so why you kissed my sister.
Me - haha. My hugs made you guilt ridden and crying baby
Monika - Haha. shut up. You know I had never had that feeling which you gave me that night. Rahul is never able to make me so.
Me - Make you so ? means orgasm ?
Monika - Shhhh idiot. Just listen. He is only thinking about himself. You not only made me feel it for the fisrt time, you also made me feel guilty because I never felt so loved.
Me - Hmmm. You are loveable.
Monika - I was already a bit upset and then Kanika also kissing you. I lost it then
Me - I am sorry
Monika - No it is not your fault. I am surprised how you got Kanika to kiss you
Me - I know her secret.
Monika - What secret ? Please tell me.
Me - I will when I get to kiss you
Monika - Never. Please tell me na
Me - That is my trump card. I cant tell you now.
Monika - So you taking advantage of my sister na.
Me - Haha..Your sister taking advantage of me
Monika - Never. She is simple and does not lie
Me - Ohh really ? Ok if you think so
Monika - Please tell me na. I beg you
Me - After you pay me with my kisses
Monika - YOu are a moron
Me - Monika I like you. I can tell you the secret.
Monika - Then tell me please.
Me - I promised not to tell. I will tell you when we meet. Is that acceptable
Monika - Hmm...It seems to be huge then
Me - It is. Your sister is nice and sweet. If she has a secret it must be because of that.
Monika - I know, but it is that huge that it made her smooch you.
Me - Haha, I think she likes me too
Monika - Idiot, I know that too.
Me - So why you upset
Monika - Dont know. I felt you betrayed me
Me - Jealous ..hmmmm
Monika - Shut up. I am not
Me - I will take her to date then
Monika - You can, I wont stop you. But please dont hurt her.
Me - It may hurt, I think she is virgin
Monika - Oh my god. You rascal.
Me - Rascal ?? Did it not hurt when you did ?
Monika - shut up, I was married and you guys are not
Me - Ok then I am a rascal
Monika - Sorry yaar. I dont mean that. I know she wont let you do all that
Me - So why you worried
Monika - Dont know. it seems someone is calling you

It was Kanika.

Me - It is your sister. She wants to talk to me
Monika - You are talking to me now. No need to pick up now
Me - Ok mam
Monika - Why is she calling you at this hour
Me - To check if i reached safely
Monika - Ohh ok. She is nice. See and all you want is to hurt her
Me - Not really. I want to hurt Neha but Kanika wants me to hurt her. Haha
Monika - Hahaha. You are such a playboy.
Me - Hmm. Monika I really like you
Monika - I am sorry babu. I like you too. You are sweet. I just feel different somehow. I want you and Kanika to be together but on one hand I also feel a but uneasy. I am crazy I think.
Me - You are not. I wont take her to date if you dont want
Monika - No yaar. Dont think so. DO what you want.
Me - No, really. I will not date her
Monika - Nono. Please. I will feel bad.
Me - I thought, me kissing Kanika would turn you on
Monika - Idiot. Moron. How can you think like this
Me - Didn't you see the video i sent
Monika - You and your videos. They are not real
Me - I will send you the one with two sisters and a guy
Monika - Ohh no not again.
Me - Just check it
Monika - Please no. I get restless
Me - Maybe we watch it together then
Monika - Get Lost. You are so bad
Me - Not me. My gun
Monika - Hahaha.
Me - How about you guys come to my place, next weekend
Monika - Yaar you are a bachelor. You will be disturbed
Me - No yaar. I make good food. Plus i have a maid, I will ask her to stay full day for the weekend
Monika - Why take so much trouble. I will cook for you na
Me - No, no really Please.
Monika - Talk to Rahul.
Me - Ok, what will you eat ?
Monika - What do you make good ?
Me - Well to be honest my gun tastes good.
Monika - Oh my god. You are shameless na
Me - I will make something nice
Monika - Thats better. My weapons dont like rogue guns
Me - Hahaha..I will make something milky for your weapons
Monika - Oh my god. Shit shit. You are such shameless. Keep the phone down
Me - Haha. ok bye good night then. Hugs
Monika - Shut up. Chhi. Good night.

Thankfully, I reached home and sent a message to Kanika.

Me - Sorry I got a call from Monika
Kanika - ohh. It is ok. Why did didi call you ?
Me - She wanted to check if i will really date you and If i will respect you and not take advantage of you
Kanika - ohh shit. What did you say ?
Me - i said I will date her and respect her and she is not a child
Kanika - I am not a child. I will ask didi to chill
Me - I think she is worried about you and thinks you are a baby
Kanika - she cares about me. But I am not a child. I am always scared of her so I don't tell her about Abhishek.
Me - then what would you say about me ?
Kanika - Nothing, I will say nothing. We are not going out
Me - What ? I thought we are
Kanika - Stupid. we will. But i wont tell her :P
Me - No no. Please dont do all that. Just say we are going out as friends.
Kanika - Hm..That is better
Me - Ok then it is set
Kanika - I am falling and falling. What will i do. Should i even date you ? I am not even thinking about Abhishek.
Me - Just do what you feel. We have one life.
Kanika - I really need to think what i want.
Me - No worries sweety. Take your time.
Kanika - Neha is back too.
Me - Ok. Where she goes in noida sector 18 ?
Kanika - I dont know. She has too many boyfriends
Me - Should i be one too
Kanika - You wish. She will use you. I know. But you should do what you feel.
Me - Haha.. Ok mam
Kanika - One life you see
Me - Ok sweety. I will.
Kanika - You are a playboy
Me - Wear that dress on Friday. I will pick you up at 7.
Kanika - No way. I cant
Me - Talk to Neha and you can. See you
Kanika - Shut up and sleep. Gn
Me - Good night sexy.
I was happy with the development so far. Two blowjobs back to back in the car. One from Kanika who was shy to even kiss and one from Neha who was so hot that guys cum just looking at her. I was dying to touch her boobs and fuck her really bad.
In my mind, I was feeling as if i was close to something now. I was not sure if I could fuck Kanika or Monika, but fucking Neha would really make me happy. Sunita was just a practice fuck for me and i was still dry in terms of these three women in my life.

Next morning, Sunita was home as usual. She walked in and said bhaiya, please take this out. I will die. I could not believe her. I said, is it still in. She said yes bhaiya. I was like wow Sunita, you really obey me. I said, I will reward her for this and took the dildo out. She was still too wet and she told me she was really really exhausted. She could not walk. I asked her to lie down and I rested with her on the bed. I said, dont worry, no need to do anything today. You can rest and take the evening off. In fact take the week off but I need you over the weekend as I have guests coming over. She said Ok bhaiya. I really need some rest. She hugged me and I hugged her back. I said, Sunita you rest here today. I need to go to work. I let her lie down and I got up to get ready for work. Sunita was really exhausted it seems, as she almost dozed off. I got ready and went to office. I had a meeting when i realized I had to go to the mall. I told them that I was not feeling well and went off to the mall.

I walked in the store again and I was looking for Pooja but some other girl came and said hi sir how can i help you. I said, I selected few dresses for my girlfriend and I wanted to finalize it. I want to talk to Pooja. She said, sir, i can help you with that. I said no no, I already promised her. She then said Ok sir and went to call Pooja. Pooja was dressed in skirt and a sleeveless top. She looked at me and was really nervous. She greeted me and took me to show clothes. I could sense her nervousness. She showed some more dresses for Neha and suggested I should buy the same dress as I selected last time. I said, how about you wear these dresses for me and show me.

Pooja - Karan sir I am really scared.
Me - Dont worry, it will be fine. I will take some clothes for me too and dont call me sir
Pooja - Karan, I am unsure
Me - Pooja, There is no one in the store. We can easily go to Men's changing room. Women can be here but men no chance. Also you can change inside and I can be in one room so no body will know
Pooja - oh god please save me. You will definitely buy na
Me - Here keep this 1000 first and also keep my card. I will purchase a minimum of 10000 Rs items
Pooja - Sure na
Me - Trust me
Pooja - Ok Karan, let us go

She was actually scared and when we reached Men's section, i picked up few items just to show. She had picked clothes in two sizes, one for herself and one for Neha. She followed me in the changing area and she disappeared in one of the room's. I also went in the room next to her's. I gave her my number and asked her to give me a miss call, and then i will come in her room quickly to see. She said Ok Karan. After few minutes she called me. I went to her changing room and quickly got in. She wore the short pants and a short top with it. She looked absolutely fabulous with her tidy hair, sexy lips and her awesome figure she really nailed it. I was looking at her from her eyes to her chest. The top was tight and showed her boobs shape really well and also some cleavage was visible. Her navel was hot and as I gazed down to her pelvis, i realized she was absolutely hot. Her pussy covered in the hot pants, made her really desirable. She had very nice ass, just shapely as Neha's, although she was smaller in size.

Me - Oh my god Pooja. You are so sexy. You should try modelling
Pooja - Thanks Karan. Did you like it
Me - Like it, I love it. You look so wow. Whats your size
Pooja - Karan, I feel shy
Me - Here, keep 500 and tell me the size
Pooja - No no, please Karan. I feel embarassed
Me - Comeon sexy. You look so hot and desirable. My pants are getting stretched at the wrong places
Pooja - Oh my god Karan. It is 34-28-34
Me - You are absolutely beautiful Pooja.

I took Neha's pic out and showed her. She was shocked to see her and said wow Karan, she is super model. She is so fabulous. I think she would look even better as she has bigger size.

Me - You mean her boobs are bigger
Pooja (looking down) - Yes and hips too
Me - You are good too. Can I feel the fabric of this dress
Pooja - Sure Karan

I put my hands on her ass and touched her. She realized her mistake but before she could say, I had already groped her ass and moved up and felt the top. She was nervous now. I took a 500 note and as i moved my hands from her back to her boobs, I inserted the note in her top, caressing her cleavage. She was just stuck in her position. I squeezed her boobs over the top and said, the fabric is nice. She was completely silent now. I asked her to change to the skirt and top. She said, Ok Karan, I will give you a miss call. I said, you can change here with me. This dress is almost same as wearing undergarments. She was hesistant and knew I wont leave. She was already trapped in the situation. She said, please dont look and She asked me to turn around, and I did, but it was of no use. There were mirrors everywhere and she removed the short pants, revealing a nice cute shapely ass in a black panty. I could see her back, her front everything in the mirror. Her boobs were really nice and her sports bra was really pushing them up to make her cleavage more promminent. She wore the dress and as she bent to wear it, I could see more of her boobs and also her ass cheeks line. It was erotic and my hardon was pushing me. She looked hot in the skirt and the backless top. I could just imagine Neha in that dress and it made me really hard. I said Pooja, you are really really hot. You made me really horny. I touched her over her skirt and felt her soft ass again. She clinched her ass cheeks and it was clear she was excited too. I inserted my hands in her skirt to feel her panties and soft hips. I moved my fingers to her pussy and found she was a bit wet down there and I asked her.

Me - Pooja, are you a virgin
Pooja - shaking her head - No Karan, I have a boyfriend
Me - Thats why your ass is shaped upwards as if really fucked from behind
Pooja - Karan please
Me - I am sorry, just saying. You look lovely and you are wet too
Pooja - I am confused and scared
Me - It seems you are wet and aroused.

I hugged her and groped her ass few times more. I turned her around making her look in the mirror as I groped her boobs and said, you have such amazing boobs. Your boyfriend is lucky to suck them and fuck you. She was completely silent. I took my hands to her skirt and touched her pussy. I inserted my hands inside, parted her panty to the side and inserted my finger in a quick motion in her wet pussy. She was caught in a sticky situation. I removed my finger from her pussy, and I whispered to her, pack these and next time I will buy more. She was relieved. I had paid her 2000 already on top of the dress price. She was happy, she hugged me back. I was feeling like a super hero. It was a good boost to my ego and confidence. I asked her, am i molesting you. She said, No Karan, infact I enjoyed too and thanks for buying. I kissed her cheeks and said Pooja, you are the loveliest sales girl ever. I will always buy from you and in addition, You are really sexy. I wish I was your boyfriend. I walked out from there, leaving her there. I waited at the counter and finally paid for the dress. She thanked me and said, sir please come again. I smiled and sucked my finger which i put inside her winking at her. I was going back to office when Neha called me, where are you ?

I remembered, I had to go to her place and I drove there instead. She was in shorts and t shirt as always. She greeted me and I went in to set up the camera. As i set up, we started discussing our plan.

Neha - I hope this damn thing works and doesnt catch me nude
Me - Haha, i wish it does. It will work, dont worry and no one will know
Neha - You are desperate
Me - To see you and Kanika, Ohh yes
Neha - Nonsense. You think I can make her kiss me
Me - I dont know. I made her kiss me
Neha - You are a guy. You have huge dick. You must have showed that
I was standing on a chair to set up and Neha was standing under me. She groped my penis over my jeans as she said this.
Me - I will fall you idiot
Neha - Why, you can get a blowjob while driving. This is just standing up
Me - So suck me na. I will not complain
Neha - Everyday I cant suck you. But you have one due. I can suck you for that one
Me - No, for that I will tell you.
Neha - Then let me play. She groped my penis harder.
Me - You are sexy. and all girls are bisexual.
Neha - You seem to be hard already so easily
Me - I almost fucked a girl today
Neha - Sunitaa. Oh my darling
Me - No she was a sales girl
Neha - Sales girl ?
Me - Check that packet.
Neha - Wait
Me - Do you like it ?
Neha - What the hell. This is amazing. Is it for me?
Me - Yes Neha. Who else can it be

I stepped down finishing my work. Neha came running and hugged me. She said, must be expensive na. And looks so small. You plan to fuck me in these, she said pinching me.
Me - No yaar. It is a gift so you can wear and send me pics and you can look beautiful as always.
Neha - I love you so much.
Me - Then suck me na
Neha - Only suck then no fuck
Me - Haha
Neha - Idiot.

She pushed me to the sofa and climbed on top of me.
Neha - I know, all everyone wants is to fuck me. You already had me so why you bought this dress. I enjoy your company not your money, you know that na
Me - Neha you are not just a girl or my interest of fuck. You are also my friend, my partner in crime. I confided in you, didn't I ?
Neha came on top of me and hugged me really tight. Her bazookas felt good on my chest. She looked at me and kissed my lips. She was smooching me and sucking my lips. She inserted her tongue in my mouth and sucked me really well. I liked that. I inserted my hands in her t shirt and reached her bra strap. I was caressing her back and swiftly I unhooked her bra. Her bazookas which were already rubbing my chest were finally free of the bra holding it. Neha stopped sucking me and said, hmmm so you want to be naughty.
Me - You know the sales girl tried this dress for me
Neha - Really ? How come ? Please tell
She smooched me again and held my hairs pulling me into her and caressing my hair.
I caressed her hair and smooched her really hard. I stopped kissing her.
Me - You know, I made her so wet and inserted my finger in her pussy
Neha - Oh my god. How come. YOu seduce so easily. I am wet by the thought of this. Tell me more
Me - She was really sexy and her body was like a model. Less in size but shapely as you. She tried dress for me as i paid her
Neha - Wow, you bad guy
Me - I then groped her in this dress and other dress and really squeezed her boobs
Neha kept my hand on her boobs which were now hanging as bra was undone and pressed my hand.
Neha - Like this, she moaned
I groped her bazookas for the first time and it was really huge. I turned her around and got on top of her. I put my hands on the base of her bazookas and squeezed her really hard and said, Yes baby and I continued squeezing her boobs.Her boobs were so big that i could not fit it in my hands. I was just able to cover her under boobs. I turned my hands and groped her upper boobs and pressed her really hard. She was moaning.
Me - I then made her strip to her panties and bra
I lifted her t shirt and for the first time, revealed her awesome bazookas to me. It was like getting a shock. Her huge round boobs, which were perfect in shape and her neat little nipples shaped as a button were hot for any guy. My erection was full on. I groped her from under her boobs and licked her boobs moving my tongue from her lower boobs over her nipples to her upper boobs. She was moaning like crazy now.
Neha - Did you fuckk herr..Please say you fucked her
Me - I fucked her with my fingers

Neha swiftly removed her shorts along with her panties and was completely nude now. She took my hand and sucked my fingers. I kept licking her boobs and nipples till she went crazy. She said, please suck my boobs, suck my nipples, bite it. I looked at her and smiled. She said please.............




Update 19



I bent and sucked her underboob and bit it really hard. I circled around her boob and sucked her from sides and over her cleavage. I had bite marks all around her boobs. I did the same to both boobs and kept sucking her sides. She held me by hair and pulled me to suck her nipples and to suck her boobs from top. I smiled and looked at her and held her hands. I spread her hands and pinned her. I then took one of her boobs as much as i could in my mouth and sucked her really hard. She moaned and screamed in passion. I then bit her boobs as well. It was so hot. I started sucking her nipples and used my teeth to gently nibble her nipples. She was moaning she thrust her pussy to my Jeans. I continued my assault on her huge boobs and kept sucking and biting her nipples and boobs. She was not able to free her hands and it made her too restless as she wanted to touch me. Her over the top excitement and inability to free her hands pushed her to orgasm. She screamed loudly as i sucked and licked her nipples and came. She was a bit calm then as for her it felt like a major relief. I kept sucking her boobs and nipples. I let her hands go and then held her boobs from its base and squeezed it. I then sucked it from top as i squeezed its base. It was an awesome feeling to suck such a huge pair of boobs and I was biting her so much that there were bite marks all over her boobs. I removed my t shirt and placed my nipples on her nipples. I squeezed her boobs and rubbed her nipples with my nipples. It was an awesome feeling. I was aroused beyond my own control. Her soft boobs and nipples rubbing my nipples were really hot.

Neha (breathing loudly) - Karan, you are too good. You forced me to orgasm.

She then tried to get up and moved me down. She climbed on top of me again. She removed my Jeans and placed her pussy on my penis. Her pussy was being rubbed by my penis as she moved her hips over my penis. She smiled and moved her hands to my chest. She tried to hold my chest and squeezed it and started licking my nipples. It felt awesome. She sucked my nipples and the area nearby. She was sucking me really well. She sucked both my nipples pushing my erection to its limit. She then started moving down on me and kissed my navel. She spread my legs and looked at me through my erect penis and smiled. She got on her knees and took one of my balls in her mouth and gently sucked it.

Neha - I missed licking and sucking your balls that day.

She sucked my balls and licked my pelvis areas. She was avoiding my penis but she kept sucking and kissing me. She then started biting my inner thighs and thighs. It was beyond control for me and all i wanted was that she sucks me. I got up,lifted her up in my arms. She was heavier than i thought and i carried her to her bedroom. I placed her on the bed and climbed on top of her with me mouth facing her pussy and my penis near her mouth. She knew what I wanted but she still held my legs and started sucking my thighs. I did not wait for a second and straight away I placed my lips on her wet pussy. She was like molten gold and she tasted really nice. I covered her entire pussy between my lips and sucked it really hard as I inserted my tongue inside her pussy licking her juices like a dog. She moaned Karannnnnnnnnn and held my penis in her hands and took its entire length inside her mouth. I was on top so i forced it further down almost fucking her throat and made her gag. It felt awesome to be able to do that to Neha. I spread her legs further and used my fingers to massage her anus and with one finger i masaged her pussy. I was licking her pussy like a dog and lapping her juices. She was really good at sucking and even in this position she was managing my dick really well. I was impressed and at the same time I was pushing her to another orgasm with my technique. My tongue was now as much as in as it could be along with fingers in her pussy and one gently rubbbing her anus. She could not control her self anymore and neither could I. I was sucking her rapidly now and so was she. She came soon and I pushed my penis further in her mouth. I came in full flow and almost exploded my cum deep in her throat making her suck it. I kept sucking her as she came and she did the same by sucking last drop of cum. She was moving her body in excitement but I kept súcking her making her more and more excited as she came. She did the same to my penis. I got soft after few minutes as I emptied myself in her but I did not let go of her till I was tired. She took the penis out of her mouth and said Karan pleaseeeeeeeeee leave me pleaseeee. I got up and let her go. She got up, held my face and smooched me really hard. She hugged me and made me lie with her.

Neha - You are really horrible. You made me drink your cum and you wont stop drinking my pussy juices. You are crazy
Me - Neha, I wanted to fuck you badly. Given the chance, I sucked you badly
Neha - Idiot, dont you have office
Me - Oh fuck, I have to go to office.
Neha - I so want to fuck you now
Me - Me too
Neha - But a bet is a bet
Me - You are mean
Neha - You can fuck me if you win, else I will fuck your brains off
Me - Haha, that works too.

I quickly dressed and dashed to work. I apologized everyone at work and said I was not well. I stayed a bit late and reached my flat at around 7. Neha called and informed that they are running late as Kanika just came from work. I wanted to check the setup so I switched on my laptop to see the cameras and mic. I could see Neha was ready and wearing the dress i bought her. I missed seeing her getting dressed. Kanika walked in Neha's room and she was in Jeans and top. She looked at Neha and said.

Kanika - You are wearing this ?
Neha - Yeah baby. Dont I look hot ?
Kanika - Are you crazy. At least wear something nice
Neha - I was about to say the same to you
Kanika - I am looking decent. This looks like you are going to seduce Karan
Neha - Haha, I dont need to seduce him. He already is after me
Kanika - Not sure about that, but in this dress, you are definitely trying to seduce him.
Neha - Then you also try to seduce him and wear something nice
Kanika - Why will I seduce him. I have a boyfriend
Neha - At least look comparable when standing next to me
Kanika - Shut up
Neha - I am kidding darling. Let us see if you have some nice dress
Kanika - No yaar, I am really Ok. Please change yours na
Neha almost dragged her to the other room. I could not see anything but heard noises. After around 20 minutes Neha walked out and Kanika followed wearing the dress i gave her as a gift. She looked gorgeous. The dress was upto her thighs giving a lovely view of her legs and being backless and low it gave an awesome view of her cleavage along with her sexy back. I was impressed with Neha.

Kanika - Yaar, really now i look like trying to seduce him
Neha - Comeon you idiot. You look just fine. You will make him jealous, just imagine. He always pulls your leg and makes you feel jealous. I have seen him looking at you. He likes you I think.
Kanika - I think he likes you. I am not even close to how you look
Neha - Babu you look too sexy tonight.

Neha kissed her on her cheeks. Kanika was startled.

Kanika - Mad girl. Are you crazy
Neha - You look so hot, i just want to smooch you.

Neha then caressed her back and pinched her. Kanika was a bit shocked and did not know how to react.

Neha - Your legs look so yummy, YOu know I think Karan will just have a major hard on today seeing you
Kanika - chhii chii..I will change this dress
Neha - You are really idiot. You look really hot trust me.
Kanika - I feel shy
Neha went near her face and said, you look so sexy, even I am having trouble controlling myself. Neha then looked at her and went really close to Kanika. Kanika was just standing there, nervous and one could sense her innocence. Neha gently kissed her on her lips. Kanika just stood there stunned. Neha took advantage of the situation and caressed her back as she started to suck her lips and smooched her really well, but very softly. Kanika was in some kind of trance when Neha took her hands and placed it on her back and then really hugged her as she smooched her. Kanika responsed by sucking her lips and caressed her back. In a moment Kanika realized what she was doing and quickly snapped out of it. She pushed Neha and said, Oh my god Neha. You are mad. Oh my god, what am I doing.

Neha smiled and stroked her hair and said, lets go you beautiful damsel. Kanika was happy that Neha liked her dress and in her mind she was happy that she can tease me now.

Neha looked up in the camera as she knew where it was and winked as she called me. I answered, and i was also breathless myself. I went there to pick them up and drove really fast. Neha looked absolutely hot in the dress. I could not imagine how hot she looked. Her awesome boobs and hery sexy hips looked breathtaking in the dress. I just wanted to fuck her there. Kanika looked really sexy too. She was feeling shy and could not look me straight in the eye.

Me - You two look so hot today. Neha you look so sexy that any guy will kill himself. and Kanika, you look super hot. You look like an angel
Neha - Thanks Karan. Can you imagine, she thought you would not like such a dress on her
Me - What ? I wont like it. Impossible. She looks so sexy. I wish I was Abhishek
Neha - Now control mister, you are not on a date
Me - I thought I am taking you guys for a date
Kanika - Where are we going ?
Neha - To his place
Kanika - What ? really ? why ? let us go to some restaurant
Me - Restaurants are boring. We will dance and eat good food with drinks at my place
Kanika - Neha are you sure
Neha - Yes babes. It was all planned ahead
Kanika - You did not tell me.
Neha - I must have forgotten.
Me - Chill Kanika. You are looking fabulous.
Neha - It seems Karan you like Kanika today
Me - I like you too
Neha - Ohho, One in hand, one in bush
Me - Haha. I wish
Kanika - Shameless. Drive fast
Neha - Chill baby.

We reached my flat and I put on some music and took out drinks. I said to Kanika, you really look hot today. Kanika said, thanks but you could also say beautiful.

Neha - She is beautiful and hot
Me - So are you
Kanika - All girls are same for him. He is a playboy.

I gave wine to everyone. Neha wanted beer which I had as well. Kanika and I drank wine. We toasted for Neha and I kissed Neha on her cheeks. Kanika did not like it but she did not say anything till Neha went to the toilet.

Kanika - So, we are looking sexy. Both of us and you are kissing her. Very good. Well done mister
Me - Well you look sexy. And she looks sexier. What can i do
Kanika - Shameless. You made me do such bad things to me and made me so dirty. Now you are eyeing Neha and that too infront of me.
Me - Idiot. I am not eyeing her. I think she has an eye for me. Also, the party is at my place.
Kanika - Aha..why not. You are SRK na. Girls are dying for you. You are shameless.
Me - And why are you wearing such a revealing dress when it was just you me and Neha. Your backless is so deep, that almost your ass crack is visible and your neckline is so deep that I can feel your boobs.
Kanika - Oh my god, stop staring at me like that. You are such a bad person.
Me - You wore it for me na
Kanika - No, no no. I wore it because Neha asked me to

I then put my hands on her naked back and caressed her making her jump with my touch. I then pulled her close to me and kissed her on her cheeks. She was afraid.
Kanika - Leave me you. Neha will come
Me - Kiss me on my cheeks then
Kanika - Please yaar. please
Me - Kiss me else
Kanika quickly kissed me on my cheeks and I let her go.
Kanika - You are bad. Taking advantage of the situation.

Me - I like you baby. You look lovely today.

Kanika (smiling) - Shut up. Thanks anyway

Neha came out and said, so whats up guys lets dance.
Neha held my back and placed my hand on her back, and started dancing. She was a bit drunk and she was dancing really close to me and her hands were all over me. Kanika was really uncomfortable. Neha touched my back all over and moved her hands to my butt and caressed it as we danced. Kanika was just standing there looking at us and she looked upset. Neha took a break to get some more beer.

Kanika - Shameless. At least show some courtesy when I am around. Behind my back you two must be having sex with each other and I dont care.

Me - You dont care, because you cant have sex and you care because you like me
Kanika - In your dreams.

Kanika poured in more wine and drank quickly. Neha was also drinking and enjoying the moment. She overheard her it seems because when Kanika went to the toilet, Neha asked me to confirm. Neha smiled at the development but there was hardly time left as everyone had work tomorrow. Something was going on in her mind.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Update 20


Neha took me to the floor and started dancing again. She kept my hands on her ass and smiled at me and then started smooching me. I went with the flow as I did not know what was her plan and kissed her back, squeezing her ass as I kissed her. Her huge ass was really soft and in the skirt, it felt even nicer. I kept sucking her lips and as we danced I kept squeezing her ass as well. Kanika came from the toilet and saw us. She was really upset as she just went and poured more wine. Neha continued smooching me and hugged me really tight. We kissed for few minutes when finally Neha let me go. She looked at Kanika, who was standing in the corner now and smiled at her licking her lips. She went to Kanika and pulled her for dance. She said Kanika, Karan gave me a gift, now your turn. She then tried to kiss her but Kanika moved away and said control Neha, are you mad. I said comeon, it is just a kiss. Kanika was angry at me and shouted for you everything is just a kiss, just a sex. You do whatever you want, leave me alone.

Neha - Darling, if you dont want to kiss me, then kiss him please
Kanika - No way Never
Neha - Comeon, you definitely like him
Kanika - I hate him. He is a playboy and I have a decent boyfriend. I dont let my bf kiss me, why would I let him.
Neha - Because it is clear that you like karan more than you ever liked Abhishek

Kanika was shocked at Neha's statement. She was very upset now

Kanika - He clearly likes you, so you two leave me out of this. Please drop me home and you two can have sex
Neha - Are you mad. Karan please order food and talk to this crazy girl

I took Kanika to the other room and said, why you so upset.
Kanika - You are such a moron. You expect me to be happy. I wore this dress for you.
Me - You said, you did not
Kanika - But you know na. I like you. You are kissing others infront of me
Me - So can I kiss you infront of Neha ? How about Abhishek ?
Kanika - Shut up. You dont need to kiss anyone
Me - Kanika we all are a bit drunk and plus it is her party.
Kanika - I did everything for you, I got crazy and let you make me dirty and now you are playing with her
Me - Kanika you have a boyfriend and thats not me
Kanika, was almost in tears. I hugged her and tears rolled down her eyes.
Me - Kanika, even if I kiss Neha or even if i fuck her, I will always like you and want to be with you. Neha is hot, and she looks so hot today. You look so beautiful and cute today that I cant stop thinking about you even when Neha is there.
Kanika - Liar, you want to fuck her. Just look at your eyes looking at her
Me - I want to fuck you, but you wont let me. Also, she is dressed so sexily and her boobs and ass look so hot, anybody will stare. Even you were staring.
Kanika - I was looking with anger.
Me - And how about your lips having mixed lipstick colorm same as Neha.
Kanika was shocked and her tears were gone now.
Kanika - She forcibly kissed my lips
Me - Yeah why not. You can kiss her but not me
Kanika - You want Neha, not me
Me - You wont let me do anything to you
Kanika - Why you have to have sex with me
Me - I dont, so I am trying with Neha
Kanika - You are weird
Me - You will only have sex after marriage and that too with Abhishek. What do i get ? I have just one life. Neha is not going to be with me. She is just having timepass. In the end I get nothing.
Kanika - Then go and fuck Neha
Me - I want to fuck you, right now, right here.
Kanika - Shut up, please dont say like this
Me - Kanika, I will fuck you only when you say
Kanika - I will never
Me - I know you will. YOu are already having goosebumps
Kanika - Shut up please
Me - Maybe you are thinking about you and Neha
Kanika - Please Karan

I hugged her tight and kissed her on her cheeks as I caressed her back. She tried to break the hug but she was acting and I looked at her. I then held her face and smooched her. She resisted by closing her lips, but she gave up soon letting me enter. I started sucking her and caressing her back. I moved my hands to her ass and squeezed it as I lifted her up holding her ass and smooched her deeper. I kept smooching her and took her to my bed and got on top of her as I smooched her. MY hands were still groping her ass and I kept kissing her. She was now kissing me back. I let go of her ass and tried to remove her dress from her shoulders to kiss her shoulders and her upper chest. I slid it to the side arms and started kissing her upper boobs cleavage and shoulder area. She was caressing my hair. Neha came in from behind and said, oh my god, what is going on here. Kanika pushed me and ran outside. Neha followed her, and I too went.

Neha - That was quick Kanika, straight to kissing on bed
Kanika - He forced me.
Neha - It is Ok. I dont mind. I wont tell Abhishek
Kanika - I am not feeling good. I am drunk maybe. Please leave Abhishek out of this.
Neha - It is Ok, I asked him to comfort you.
Kanika - No no, it is not Ok. I let him kiss me. I feel embarassed now
Neha - It is Ok.

Neha hugged her and caressed her back. She comforted her while I stood back loking at them, touching each others sexy back.
Neha - Karan, please order food.

I ordered food and soon we all sat down to talk.

Neha - Kanika, please be normal now
Kanika - I am sorry
Me - I am sorry too. I was carried away by Kanika's beauty
Neha - It is ok, even i was carried away. She looks so hot today.
Neha came to me and sat near me. She drank more beer and looked weirdly at me.

Neha - You look really hot too. The way you were kissing her, was really hot.
Kanika - Please Neha.

Neha - It is ok sweety. Karan, please kiss me same way.
Me - Now ? Are you crazy
Neha - Yes now, if you did it to her, you have to do it to me
Kanika was really uncomfortable now.

Kanika - I should go. I will take a cab
Neha - Are you mad. As if you are a baby. Just sit down.

Neha climbed on me and sat over my laps. She looked at me and started smooching me. She was completely on top and in control as she kept smooching me. She pushed her hands inside my shirt and caressed my back. Kanika was looking at us and looked upset and aroused at the same time. Neha undid my shirt buttons and said, we are backless, so you should not have a shirt on. It looks odd. Neha took my shirt off and kept smooching me infront of Kanika. She was really drunk and so was Kanika. I was not sure if i could manage the situation. Neha started moving to my nipples and kissed my nipples and started sucking it. Kanika was really really upset now and said Shameless and went to the other room.

Neha got off me and smiled and said, she is jealous it seems and she followed her inside. I followed her to the door to see and listen.

Neha - Why you came inside
Kanika - You two are shameless
Neha - We are drunk and also you seem to be jealous
Kanika - Not at all. I can do better
Neha - You mean you can kiss him better
Kanika - I mean I can behave better and have better guy than him
Neha - Really ? show me
Kanika - Nothing to show
Neha pushed her to the bed and climbed on her. Kanika was struggling and Neha said - Let me see if you even can kiss well as you think.

Neha forced herself on Kanika and tried to smooch her. I was completely confused by what was happening. I was not sure who was trying what and who was supposed to fuck whom.Kanika was struggling and Neha shouted Karan, hold her. I went in and instead of holding Kanika, I held Neha and made her let go off Kanika. I said Neha you are too drunk. Please dont do this. Kanika was finally relieved that i was not drunk. Neha walked out of room stumbling and just mumbling. I knew she had lost it. Kanika was on the bed hiding her face.

Me - Dont worry, she is drunk, but i am here
Kanika - She is half crazy today. She tried to kiss me three times
Me - It is ok. I am sure you enjoy the attention, that too from a girl
Kanika - shut up. Thanks for helping me
Me - No issue
I went to the bed and kissed her forehead.
Me - You look really adorable today.
Kanika - Liar

Neha came back again and she laughed. She said Kanika I am kidding yaar. I am not drunk. Kanika was shocked.
Kanika - You are half mad
Neha - I was kidding. Seeing how you behaved
Me - You almost fooled me
Neha came and laid on the bed next to Kanika and hugged her. Neha said, She is my bestie and I love her. They hugged each other and Neha patted her ass as if it was normal.
Neha - Comeon now, kissing you is the most beautiful thing anyone can do. Forgive Karan and forgive me
Kanika - Shut up and dont scare me.
Neha - I kissed Karan infront of you to see that it really makes you jealous. You like him, I know. It is Ok.
Kanika - No no, nothing like that
Neha - It is ok. I think he likes you too. He likes me more because I am almost half nude.

Neha laughed as she said and looked at me and winked.

Me - Nothing like that. Neha you look sexy and Kanika looks really hot too.

Just then the bell rang and food was there. We had food and Neha asked me to setup some movie in the bedroom. I switched my TV on in the room and put on some movie. Neha asked me lie down in the middle and she asked Kanika to lie on one side and she lied on one side of me. Kanika was a but confused by the arrangement.

Kanika - Should we not go home now ? We have work tomorrow.
Neha - Comeon yaar, Karan will drop us tomorrow in the morning straight to work
Kanika - But I have no clothes here, also how can we lie down like this. You be next to him and I will be next to you.
Neha - Shut up and come here. One guy and two girls. And both girls like the guy, so this is perfect setting
Kanika - No no, I dont like him
Neha - It is ok, he likes you and Abhishek is not here.

After lot of argument, I finally got up,held Kanika by her hand and took her to my side.

Me - Kanika, Please.

I looked at her and she finally gave in and lied down next to me. I was not sure if Neha was really not drunk because she sure smelled drunk. Kanika was a bit drunk too as she had too much wine. I was still shirtless and felt odd.

Me - Why am i the only one topless
Neha - I can join you but only if Kanika joins too
Kanika - No way. Are you crazy again
Me - Then dont look at my nipples
Kanika - You dont have nipples to look at. You are a man not a girl.
Me - So you think you have better nipples
Kanika - Each girl has better than you and no body will show you.
Me - I think I can imagine yours
Kanika really felt embarassed at this and said, no no please.

Me - I think you have really pink and round nipples
Kanika - Oh my god please
Me - Neha I think you have bigger nipples and more pointy.
Kanika - Shut up will you.
Me - If you show me I will
Kanika - Get lost. You think you are some hero.
Neha - I will show you, but what if you then want to see more.
Me - What if you want to see more and try to bang me
Neha - Hahaha. I wish
Kanika - No wish and never

Neha put her head on my shoulders and caressed my chest and nipples.
Neha - You have nice chest by the way.
Me - Thanks
Kanika - What is so nice in chest
Neha - You wont understand

Me - Ok ok, let us play a game, how about Truth or Dare ??


Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.



Posts: 1,809
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 3,142 in 792 posts
Likes Given: 697
Joined: Nov 2018

Reputation:

157
31-12-2020, 03:56 AM
Update 21


Neha said ok ok sure. Kanika was not sure and said ok.

Me - Ok first my chance as I proposed the game
Neha - Ok i will ask you first, Truth or Dare ?
Me - Dare
Neha - Take off your Jeans
Me - What ?? sure ?
Kanika - Are you mad.
Neha - We are almost naked in legs, only he has jeans
Me - Ok, here it goes.

I was only in my Undies now and was feeling awkward as I could not hude my hardness anymore.
Neha - Finally he is semi nude. Now my turn
Me - Ok Truth or Dare ?
Neha - Truth
Kanika - Wait, i will ask this time. Neha do you love Karan ?
Neha - Hahahaha. No, I dont think so. I like him. Love is far. Now your turn, Truth or Dare ?
Kanika - Truth
Neha - Do you love Karan or Abhishek ?
Kanika - No no, Dare
Neha - You cant change
Kanika - Please it is my first time
Neha - Ok then kiss Karan like i kissed
Kanika - No way
Neha - This is a game, and we agreed
Kanika - Can i choose truth again
Neha - think carefully ? i will change the question now.
Kanika - What is the question ?
Neha - haha, sweety. Ok for you, have you ever kissed Karan, since you spent so much time with him
Kanika - He kissed me you saw
Neha - I meant have you ever kissed before and when he was not forcing you and you too cooperated
Kanika - Please Neha, spare me
Neha - Its easy, kiss him now or say the truth.
Kanika waited for few seconds and then slowly got up and came on top of me. Her ass was on my penis and she felt it as she tried to control her shock. She looked at me and was not happy. I said, - You dont have to kiss me, you look upset already
Kanika - I am sorry
Me - Kanika, kiss me only if you want to
Kanika finally gathered herself, smiled and smooched me hard on my lips. She was sucking my lips and soon she inserted her tongue inside my mouth. Neha was caressing my chest and her hand was in between Kanika's cleavage and my chest. She was still caressing and her hands were touching Kanika as well. Kanika was really lost in the kiss now as I held her face and kissed her back, sucking her tongue and my hands caressing her bare back. My hands moved to her ass and i squeezed them gently. We were really into deep kissing when Neha cleared her throat with a ahemmm indicating it is too long.

Kanika shyly got off me and lied down next to me. My hard on was for display now.
Neha - Wow Kanika, you really kissed the hell out. Why were you so reluctant to kiss ABhishek, I dont understand
Kanika - Please Neha.
Neha - Ok ok, but see Karan's reaction. Now again Karan's turn

Neha pointed at my dick and Kanika just hid her face in shyness.

Me - Truth
Kanika - Do you love Neha ?
Me - I like her and I am not sure about love.
Neha - Ahemm..same answer. Dare for me
Me - Kiss Kanika
Kanika - No no, why kiss me
Me - Why not, let us see if you are bold only in dress or in attitude too
Kanika - I am bold and strong and I dont need you to prove it
Me - Then let her complete the dare if you are so strong.
Kanika - No no, it is weird
Neha - Really ?

Neha got up and looked at Kanika in her eyes. Kanika was a bit scared the way Neha looked and wodnered if Neha would tell me that they kissed before coming here.

Neha got up and lied down next to Kanika.

Neha - If i sit on top of you, you will be crushed
Kanika smiled and said, idiot. Just a small kiss

Neha held Kanika's hair and looked at her. She was not kissing her but kept caressing her bare back. Kanika's hands were on Neha's back and Neha made sure Kanika was caressing her. She did this for about a minute arousing Kanika. She was already aroused due to the kiss. She then went near her and kissed her lips slowly without sucking them. Kanika was waiting for the smooch but Neha was playing a game of gentle pecking on her lips. Kanika could not bear more and she held Neha's face and opened her lips sucking Neha's lips. Alcohol had a great effect on two and it surely did lower inhibitions from Kanika. Neha now hugged Kanika really tight and smooched her back. Kanika was caressing her and Neha was also caressing her now. Neha's hand had reached her ass now and she squeezed her ass as she smooched Kanika. Neha was kissing her very passionately and soon she turned to get on top of Kanika and pinned her down kissing her deeper. She held her hands and kept kissing her on her lips. I was just mesmerized at the view and my hardon was saluting them for an awesome display of kissing. My undies had stretched so far out due to my hardon that one could see my penis from top and balls from below. Neha finally got off Kanika and they both started breathing heavily. I kept looking at them and their boobs moving up and down as they breathed in and out. The cleavage was sweaty and it was shining in the light due to the wetness.

Neha - I am sorry Kanika, I did not mean to go on top
Kanika - You are not heavy. Worry not. You are too soft
Neha - No yaar, you are really soft. I know why Karan wants to kiss you and touch you.
Kanika - He is rough and will make us dirty
Neha - Haha, Look at his erection. He is going mad
Kanika got up and looked at my penis.
Kanika - Shameless. Wear something please
Neha - Are you mad. Take it off and show us please. I think we were able to make you crazy
Me - You two made me mad
Neha - Then off it goes
Neha quickly moved my undies a bit down revealig my completely erect penis with precum on it.
Neha - You are already having orgasm it seems
Me - Idiot, it is precum
Neha - Ohh okk okk. You penis is huge. I must admit
Kanika - Shit yaar. What the hell you are doing. This is weird. Karan please wear your undies. I cant look at it
Me - Why ? You dont like it ?
Kanika - I hate it and you
Me - Liar
Kanika - Shut up.
Me - Truth or Dare ?
Kanika - No more dares, truth only
Me - Ok, then be careful. Do you want to kiss my penis ? or rather have you ever sucked a penis and do you want to suck mine
Kanika - No way, idiot stupid. I wont answer that
Me - Then dare ?
Kanika - No no, no more games, please let me sleep, I have work
Neha - I want to suck you to be honest. It looks so good
Kanika - Are you crazy ?
Neha - No really. I mean if you dont want I can take this dare
Kanika - Do whatever you want. I am going out

I held her hand and said
Me - You cannot play a game at least you can see and stay here.
Kanika - Let me go. You are shameless
Me - No body is sucking anything here. Just all relax
Neha - Awww. I wanted to
Me - Let us do different dare.
Kanika - Ok then i will play
Me - Take off your dress and show your lingerie to us
Kanika - What ???
Me - I am nude. You guys are wearing clothes. I deserve so much respect.
Kanika - No no. Oh my god what is happening
Neha - Come on yaar. He is right.

Neha took off her skirt and top and was now in her lingerie. She looked absolutely sexy and amazing.
Neha - See now, I am already there first. So you have nothing to be ashamed off. We are good friends and we all like Karan
Kanika - Oh my god Neha. You are really crazy today. I want to ask, have you guys done it with each other ?
Me - No. Honestly no.
Neha - Not yet hahaha
Kanika - Shameless
Neha - now comeon
Me - Yes sweety
Kanika - Idiots

After lot of cheering and comments Kanika got out of her dress and she looks absolutely fantastic in her lingerie. She wore black lingerie and lookes stunnig. Neha was looking at her with awe.

Neha - I have bigger boobs and ass. But you look so so much sexier. I wish i was a guy
Kanika - Shut up and relax. YOu guys have made me so so crazy
Me - Kanika, you look absolutely amazing

We all lied down. Neha put her head on my shoulders and I put my arms under Kanika's head and pulled her to my shoulders. Both of them were on my shoulders now. Their bodies were touching my naked body throughout. I was on cloud 9. Neha kept her legs on my erection and her thighs played with my erection. We were all really silent. I was caressing Kanika and I kept looking at her. She was glacing now and then. I kissed Kanika on her forehead

Me - Let us sleep guys. It is hard for me to control. Two sexy women and I am a gentleman

Neha was playing with my penis using her legs and pinching and caressing my nipples with her hand. Kanika also joined in and started playing with my nipples but she was pinching me more and whispering Shameless.

It seemed like forever, but we slept soon. Neha and Kanika shifted to their sides giving me some space. I turned to my left and my hands were over Neha. I pulled her close to me and hugged her. My hard on was on her ass crack and it seemed it woke her up. I was still asleep and just enjoying the feel of her sexy ass. Neha got up and removed her panties. She got on top of me and placed my penis over her pussy. I was half asleep and half up, as she guided my penis into her wet pussy. I was not sure if i was dreaming or not, but soon she started riding my cock and she was moving really up and down my entire shaft length. I realized my penis had penetrated her deep and her pussy was really tight. It felt as if her pussy was holding my penis really tight as she fucked me. She took off her bra and bent down, touching her boobs to my nipples and smooched me as she fucked me. I was completely up now and my body was thursting upwards to meet her thrusts. This ruckus woke up Kanika and as she woke up turning to see what was going on, Neha now moved with rapid force. She was on the verge of her orgasm, and she got up, and arched her body backwards taking more of my penis in and screamed to orgasm. Her movements had triggered my own orgasm and we came together as Kanika opened her eyes in a state of shock and in complete dissmay. Kanika said nothing, but she was upset as she walked out with her clothes and it seemed she left us to fuck. Neha was in a state of joy and she had closed her eyes feeling her orgasm. She stayed like this while my penis pumped everything into her pussy. We were done now and I said, Neha what the hell happened ?

Neha - I am sorry Karan, I had to fuck you. I was too excited and I tried but could not control it. You made me so excited that i was left with no option than to fuck your brains off.
Me - You made Kanika upset

Neha shouted Kanika, please come

Kanika - (shouting) I am sleeping in living room. You guys do whatever you want
Neha - I am sorry, I got carried away
Kanika - No no you two enjoy.

Kanika was crying it seemed

Neha went out and pushed her to the room.

Neha - Why are you crying.
Kanika - Nothing I am not crying. Please you guys continue
Neha - Yaar, I was too excited, I had to do this else i could not sleep
Kanika - and the stud Karan had to do it too na
Neha - Dont blame him, her was sleeping. I am not lying. I got on top of him and you can say bangd him
Kanika - Shut up. He was up
Neha - Promise and you can ask him
Me - I am sorry, but I was really sleeping
Kanika - How can you guys do this. When I am here.
Me - We are sorry
Neha - Yaar, it is just sex. I did not marry him or something. He cums using his hand, I cum using my hand. Today we cummed together using our bodies which god gave us . What is there to be sorry. You can marry him still. Anyway he was no virgin
Kanika - Shut up
Neha - I mean, it is not a big deal yaar
Kanika - For you virginity is not big, for me it is
Neha - So you mean, you will never lose it ?
Kanika - After marriage
Neha - Ohh and what will that help in ? Marriage is just a ceremony. It wont make your pussy holy or something
Kanika - Please shutup
Neha - Think about it and sleep. No drama please.
Kanika - I will sleep outside
Me - Are you mad. SLeep here
Kanika - Go clean yourself and wear clothes. And no need to advise me.

I got up and picked her in my arms. My penis laced with Neha's juices and my own cum touched her body. She shouted but I kept her on bed and said, Idiot, dont be so.

I whispered in her ear, I will tell Neha you sucked me
Kanika was shocked and she gave up resistance and lied down. She was upset. I kissed her cheeks and said, Kanika babu, I love your ways and your cuteness. You look sexy tonight and you know i wanted to fuck you badly. I controlled myself. You cannot even imagine the control i showed today.

Neha - It is true. If there was some other guy, you would have already been bangd and I would not have stopped him too. He is really nice and decent. He did not start this. I was also too excited and could not sleep. I already told him, I dont fuck guys. You must think I am having sex all around. But I lost my virginity some years back and since then, I had never had sex. Karan and you excited me so much that I had to break my own promise and had to fuck him. He did not start any of this. I know you hold viriginity etc to character. But tell me honestly, were you not aroused tonight. Did you not get wet down there. Didnt you feel like fucking ?
Kanika - I am sorry, I dont mean to disrespect you guys. I feel awkward
neha - I am sorry too. I shoud not have done this. But you know I feel too great right now. It feels I am in heaven.
Kanika - I am sorry, let us sleep again. Karan you go that side, let Neha be in between

I shifted making space for the besties to hug each other and sleep.




Posts: 1,809
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 3,142 in 792 posts
Likes Given: 697
Joined: Nov 2018

Reputation:

157
31-12-2020, 03:57 AM
Update 22


What Kanika had not paid attention to was that Neha was completely nude. She realized finally when Neha hugged her on the bed. It was enough to send a chill down her body. Neha not only had huge boobs but a perfect body. As she cuddled with Kanika, Kanika felt restless. Their bodies were in total contact and Neha was pressing on Kanika. She placed her legs between Kanika's legs and their legs were slowly rubbing against each other. Neha had realized that infact Kanika was aroused. Kanika was in a state of shock and as they necked, Kanika was in obvious state of excitement and moaning a bit. She managed to say, oohhh Neha please wear something, but she held her tightly and necked her. Neha was caressing her and moving her legs rubbing her pussy. Neha slowly moved to her ass and inserted her hands in her panties and squeezed her ass. Kanika was too excited and her mouth was wide open with moaning and controlling her moaning. She had also moved her hand to Neha's ass and cupped it. She then tightly squeezed her ass cheeks and in reciprocation Neha did the same. Neha was again aroused and she held Kanika's hands to her bazookas. As Kanika touched Neha's boobs, they moaned in unison with a ishhhhhhh.

Kanika squeezed Neha's boobs very hard making her moan and moaned herself too. I was out of my sleep now. I had a really hard penis now. I was just watching them silently enjoying the view. Neha pulled Kanika's panties down and using her legs moved it completely out making Kanika nude from below. Neha continued her rubbing on Kanika's pussy using her legs and made her restless. I got up and picked up Kanika's panties. She was wet and her panties were soaked in her juices. Kanika saw me picking her panties and tried to gain some control and left Neha's boobs. She said, Neha please stop.

Neha - I wish I can, you are so creamy.

Neha smooched Kanika making her really really crazy with lust and she unhooked her bra. I kept Kanika's panties on my penis and lied down behind Neha. Her panty was like a flag on my pole. Kanika was being smooched really deep now and I could hear a humming sound which was because of the moaning they were doing. Kanika was trying hard now to stop Neha but Neha removed her bra from her boobs and squeezed her boobs really hard. Kanika was also squeezing her boobs and was not able to let go of her boobs. It was finally Neha who let go Kanika from the kiss and took off her bra exposing her lovely boobs for view. I was staring at her boobs while Kanika looked at me with anger, indicating I should look other way. I showed her my penis with her panties and she tried to hit me but Neha had by then moved on top and pressed her boobs on Kanika's boobs. Their nipples were rubbing each other and all i could hear was hmmmm. Neha went for the smooch again and sucked Kanika really hard. Neha then moved down to her boobs and sucked them holding them really tight. I was just looking at them now. Kanika had closed her eyes and all she managed to say was Stop please. But there was no resistence. Neha who normally liked her pussy to be sucked and dominate others, was pleasing Kanika in ways she did not ever imagine. Neha was sucking her boobs as if she was a guy and she had real good command at boobs sucking. Kanika was going restless and Neha looked at me and smiled. She saw my hard on and with one hand she started stroking my penis as she sucked Kanika. She then moved further down on Kanika and spread her legs open. Kanika pleaded, no no no please. Neha smiled and started kissing her pussy. Neha was definitely not good at it as she was not liking it much it seemed but she kept kissing her pussy. She then rubbed her clitoris and as soon as she licked it with her tongue, Kanika started moaning heavily. Neha took Kanika's hand and placed on my penis. Kanika was in some other level of excitement as she groped my penis really hard and pressed it tightly. It was paining now and I screamed, ahhhhh. Kanika opened her eyes, looked at me and my penis. She pulled me by my hip and as i went closer to her, she took my legs over her shoulders and held my butt as she turned on her side to take my penis in her mouth. Neha was now getting more into mood as she started sucking Kanika's pussy. Kanika was sucking my penis and was holding my butt really tight pushing me deeper in her mouth. My legs were over her shoulder and the touch of her naked body was aromatic and exotic for me. I held her head and pushed my penis deeper in her mouth. Neha then turned herself and placed her pussy near my other leg and I started pushing my toe into her pussy as she sucked Kanika. I then asked Kanika to stop and turned around. I kept my legs over Kanika and was facing Neha's pussy now. I spread neha's legs and placed my head between her legs to suck her pussy. Kanika started sucking my penis again and my balls were now hitting her on her face as she sucked my penis and I kept thursting my pelvis in her face. I had now started tongue fucking neha who was also doing the same to Kanika. As soon as I inserted tongue inside Neha she moaned really loud and the same happened when she did this to Kanika. Kanika then took my balls in her mouth and licked them and gently sucked them. She then took as much penis as she could in her mouth as we three continued to suck each other in a triangle of excitement. Our orgasms were building up as we kept sucking each other really well now. Kanika was the first one to cum as she screamed followed by Neha. They were really jerking their bodies now and were in a state of trance. I forced my penis deeper in Kanika's open mouth and came inside her. She was not able to scream more for her awesome orgasm and she quickly adjusted to my penis. She tried to control it in her mouth, but kept pushing it deeper makig her drink my cum finally. She was too excited to think anything else and just gave up drinking my cum. It was a pleasureable sight. I emptied myself inside her mouth and lied down in this position till she finally moved away.

I was the first one to get up and clean myself. Neha was next. for Kanika it seemed like a walk of shame. She was really uneasy and she hid her boobs as she walked to the toilet. She then took her panties and came back wearing her lingerie. She then took my shorts and t shirt and wore it as well and finally came to bed to sleep. I was on side and Neha was in middle. We were all too relaxed now and no one spoke anything. We all woke up next day at around 8. It was late for work it seemed. I rushed them to their flat and there was awkward silence. I called in sick and dropped them to their workplaces. I was feeling really tired. I came to my flat and slept. I called Sunita to come and cook for me as I was too tired. She came around lunch time and she made food for me. She asked if i had a party and i told her Neha and Kanika came over. She got too excited and said ohh wow bhaiya, both bhabhis together. You are really doing well.

Me - how are you feeling.
Sunita - bhaiya i miss you. I dont need more off. Can i come. I wont disturb you
Me - No issues. You can come anytime you want.
Sunita - Bhaiya, do you need something from me. I am ready
Me - I am tired
Sunita - Bhaiya, did you fuck the bhabhis
Me - Not really
Sunita - Ohh i thought that is why you are tired.
Me - I wish
Sunita - Bhaiya lie down and I will massage you

I lied down and she started massaging me. She took oil and as usual took off my clothes to rub it on me.

Sunita - bhaiya, i will remove my clothes else it will get oil marks

Sunita got completely nude and I was lying down on my stomach, completely nude as well. She was really a sex freak.

Sunita - Bhaiya why are you tired
Me - We slept less
Sunita - Did you fuck any one

She was rubbing oil over me and sitting on my butt and rubbing her pussy on my butt cheeks as she massaged me.

Me - Neha fucked me for a short time and then Kanika gave me a blowjob.

Sunita - Oh wow bhaiya, you are really so good

She continued her erotic massage on me and squeezed my butt cheeks a lot. She bit my butt cheeks and it felt really great. She was nibbling on my butt cheeks and i was finding it hard to control. I finally turned over and she got hold of my semi hard penis.

Sunita - Bhaiya, this is still ready.
Me - I am tired Sunita
Sunita - Bhaiya, you relax, i will make it relax

She started sucking me and made sure my penis got hard. She then started licking my anus and took her tongue around my anus. It was abolsutely electric and when she moved her tongue through the anus to my balls, it felt as if I was leaking precum already. She put some oil on my penis and also put some oil on her anus and withuot asking me or she sat on my penis placing her anus on my penis and forcing herself down on my penis. Pain was visible on her face and she tried with all her might to take my penis inside her anus. I never had a girl on top anal fuck and this was looking promising already. I had to do nothing as i laid down seeing her push herself down on my anus.

Sunita - bhaiyaaaaa you like to fuck me in my asshole na. I am trying to fuck myself with your penis today.

She was in extreme pain but she managed it really well and finally my penis was all the way in. She smiled finally looking at me, managing her pain. She stayed there for a while.

Sunita - bhaiya your penis is so hot. It can fuck so many women. It is so strong even now.

She started moving up and down on my penis. Her anal hole was tightly gripping my penis and it seemed it created more effect on me than i imagined. My penis grew in size and as she continued her movements up and down on my penis, it grew more and more, getting ready for ejaculation. It was not long when I felt as if my penis was being squeezed by her anal hole. I held her by her hips and forced my penis upwards making her scream madly. She was shouting yes bhaiya, yes bhaiya deeper as she came. I could not control any more and came inside her anus. She just moved her body backwards, letting my penis deeper inside her as i came. She finally got up, cleaned me and kissed me good bye. She said she wants me to fuck her really hard sometime. I said sure, I will.

After i woke up in the evening, there was message from Kanika and Monika on my mobile.




Posts: 1,809
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 3,142 in 792 posts
Likes Given: 697
Joined: Nov 2018

Reputation:

157
31-12-2020, 03:57 AM
Update 23


Monika - where are you? No message nothing?! Are you angry with me now? Or busy with your gunning :P

Kanika - We need to talk urgently. I will wait in GIP mall in sector-18 at 7 PM today.

I was a bit confused and i got ready and left for the mall. I called Monika as i drove.

Me - Hi, Sorry dear, I was a bit busy
Monika - It is ok, i thought you got angry
Me - haha, why would i do that
Monika - Nothing, so how was your dating etc
Me - We had a party yesterday at my place from Neha for her new job.
Monika - Ohh..wow..so Kanika came too ? She did not tell me
Me - Yes we all had good fun
Monika - Good fun ? hmmm sounds interesting
Me - Well it was
Monika - Really ? I hate to ask but my sis or Neha
Me - Haha you and your mind. You are now obsessive over my dating
Monika - Haha..no no sorry. Just wanted to ask.
Me - will tell you when we meet. It is not a thing for the phone
Monika - ooohhh. hot stuff it seems. Lucky you
Me - Haha. Don’t know. You can decide
Monika - I wish it was not Kanika
Me – haha…..Why? your sister is not beautiful?! or I am not worthy of her?!
Monika – Ha..ha nothing like that. Seeing you kiss her, I think she can be ready for anything. I don’t know what secret you know. So i am really confused.
Me - You are coming here on friday. I will tell you.
Monika - I can’t wait
Me - I can’t wait to kiss you
Monika - Shut up. That is gone now. You are far ahead now. You dont need kissing from oldie like me
Me - haha. You are being stupid. Anyway I will see you on Friday. I can’t wait to meet you
Monika - Me neither

After i hung up, i called Kanika and she was in Coffee cafe day waiting for me. We sat in one corner. She looked a bit serious and was silent initially. She looked at me and smiled and finally started speaking.

Kanika - Karan, what i am going to say is not easy for me to say. I thought a lot and I am still thinking. It is nothing against you. I feel what happened last night was not ok. I was not myself and i behaved irrationally. I was behaving like a bad girl. I am not like that. I like you, I really do. I may even feel like love for you, but I am not feeling comfortable right now with what I have done. it is easy for Neha, but when I saw you guys doing that thing, it really makes me feel sad.
Me - Kanika, you are over reacting. You have feelings for me and I have too. But what happened last night has nothing to do with our feelings. It was just sex. You enjoyed and i saw you enjoying
Kanika - I know babu. I said nothing against you. I am worried about myself. How could i let Neha do something like that to me. Now listen. I have decided not to meet you or be friends with you or Neha anymore. I am planning to change my flat and I will stay away from you. I will inform Neha as well. I am telling you because, I wanted to meet you for one last time
Me - You are crazy you know. You are really
Kanika - Maybe I am. I lost everything due to my craziness.
Me - What did you lose ? nothing at all. In fact you gained.
Kanika - I dont want to argue.
Me - Ok, I will honor your request. You wont hear from me anymore

I got up and asked if i should drop her home. She said no, she will manage. I went home not sure what the hell happened.

I waited for a while and then switched on the cameras to check what was happening at their place

there was no one in the living room, but i could see Neha in her bedroom. Neha was lying down, wearing her lowers and t shirt. I saw Kanika walking through the living room to Neha's room.

Kanika - Hi Neha, I want to talk to you
Neha - Ok sweety
Kanika - I said the same thing to Karan today. whatever happened last night was wrong and I am not sure what am i doing. I am planning to change my flat and also will have no contact with you or Karan anymore.

Neha started laughing loudly at her.
Neha - You are really sweet.
Kanika - I am serious and you are laughing
Neha - You are an idiot. You love Karan. You cant stand the idea that I had sex with him.
Kanika - I dont want to discuss
Neha - Why not. You think it is a joke. You are a not a child anymore and you were moaning more than any of us. You know Karan controlled so much and if there would be any other guy in the world, he would have fucked the hell out of you. Your virginity and your purity which you overthink and overrate would have gone and you know he likes you and wanted to do so much to you. He respected your decision and treats you so well. You even lied when you said he forced you when he did not. But he did not say anything. Are you even listening to yourself

Kanika started crying and said - I am not sure. I am confused.
Neha - If you are confused, then do one thing, dont talk to him or meet him. Dont talk to me or even ignore me when you are here. Try this out first and then if you feel, move out of here. Dont mix sex and your feelings. You went so far yesterday because you have feelings. There can be no sex without some feeling. In addition, you know, you think I am a bad girl, a slut who sleeps around. I know that. It is ok. But I am not like that and even i think i love Karan at times. I had sex with him because he was really patient and was managing himself really well. You were mean to him maybe.
Kanika - I sucked his dirty penis so dont say as if i did not do anything.
Neha - I dont mean that. I mean you enjoyed a lot, but your head is full of crap. And why dirty. Idiot
Kanika - shut up.

Kanika left the room and did not say anything more. I was feeling happy that Neha managed her much more efficiently than I could ever.

Next days were quite. I had invited Rahul and Monika, and Monika asked me to invite Kanika as well. I was not sure if I should, but I did message her as I did not want to call her and disturb her. I wrote, Monika and Rahul are coming for the weekend, You are invited too. She did not reply.

On friday Neha messaged me.
Neha - Hey Karan, wanna hang out tonight.
Me - I have guests coming over.
Neha - Ohho who are the guests now
Me - It is not what you think. It is Rahul and Monika. She asked me to invite Kanika
Neha - Haha. interesting soup
Me - It is not.
Neha - Did you invite
Me - I messaged her.
Neha - She is not talking much these days to me. I think she wont come
Me - It is ok. It is her wish
Neha - She is crazy. I think I lost the bet and so did you
Me - Haha. You still thin of the bet. I think we should just fuck each other
Neha - Haha-- I would love that. but a bet is a bet :P
Me - Stupid.
Neha - Anyway, message me when you have time.
Me - Sure.
Neha - Best of luck.

Monika called me on Friday saying she is starting from her house with Rahul and I should pick up Kanika. I said , she did not confirm yet if she is free. Monika said, she has to be free and asked me to wait.

Monika - Ok, Rahul called her. She is acting weird and busy.
Me - Hmmm.
Monika - Something is up it seems. We are going first to her and will bring her with us

I had brought chicken and asked Sunita to help me with the cooking. Sunita helped in preparing the dinner and I made the chicken. I had asked Sunita to stay late for the day as we would need her to make roti and stuff. I also asked her to stay with us on saturday and Sunday to help with the cooking. Sunita kept touching me here and there as we cooked and I already was a bit turned on. As we waited for them to arrive, Sunita had taken off her t shirt and was trying to make me suck her boobs. Her boobs looked bigger and milkier and even though I was eagerly waiting for them to arrive, I held her and started sucking her boobs really hard. Milk was oozing out as I sucked the hell out of her boobs. She was moaning repeatedly as i kept sucking her huge boobs. She undid my Jeans and took my penis out and was stroking it as I sucked her boobs. when i finally let her go, she got down and started sucking me. It was then that the bell rang. I was really confused. I quickly moved to the toilet and asked her to open the door. She wore her t shirt and opened the door. I came out of the toilet in few minutes when my erection was back to normal. I walked out and saw Rahul and Monika. Monika was in a red saree and looked fabulous. Kanika was behind Monika in salwar suit, and it took me a second to spot her. I greeted them and hugged Monika. I was really happy to see her. Kanika just looked at me and said Hi and I also exchanged a formal hi and started setting up for tea and snacks. When Sunita was making tea and preparing for snacks, Rahul and Monika started talking about Sunita in a low tone

Rahul - Who the hell is she ?
Me - This is my maid Sunita
Monika - What ? she is your maid ? She is some kind of girl next door.
Me - Haha. I get that a lot
Rahul - You always spoke to her on phone, Sunita make this and that today. I never realized, it would be her. Looks like your girlfriend
Me - Are you mad. My girlfriend should be classy like your wife. Not some maid
Monika - Haha. Crazy. She does not look like a maid
Me - I know she is beautiful
Monika - Kanika, have you seen her
Kanika - Yes di, I was here with Neha
Rahul - What ? when did that happen
Monika - Rahul wake up. I told you
Rahul - I thought it was not real. You are dating my sali Kanika or Neha. You rascal
Me - I wish i was dating any. Haha
Monika - Haha.

After having tea and snacks, I showed them around my house. Kanika stayed in the living room talking to Sunita. Rahul excused himself to the loo.

Monika - Kanika is upset with you it looks like. She did not want to come here. Normally she is excited to be with you
Me - She knows I fired my gun with Neha
Monika - What ??????? When ? how ? where ? really ? I thought you were kidding
Me - On Monday in the party. we were a bit drunk and she did with me
Monika - Hmmm. Mr stud. So finally its Neha. good for you. Why is Kanika unhappy
Me - Guess. I think same reason you sound not so happy
Monika - shut up. I dont like you and maybe she likes you
Me - But i like you.
Monika - Yea Yea, so you are using Neha in my rememberance
Me - Haha. You are using Rahul na
Monika - Haha. Idiot

Rahul, walked out and said nice home you got yaar. I said thanks. You never find time. I called you so many times.

Rahul - I have been here once. You remember ? It was short and you did not set up the house then
Me - Yeah yeah. I remember
Rahul - It looks different now. and you hired the maid Sunita after that. Not sure if she is really your maid or your girlfriend
Me - Haha. No yaar
Monika - Yeah whats up with that. Even I am confused
Me - Nothing yaar. She is just my maid who happens to be hot.
Monika - Haha..Yeah why not..You are a bachelor

We sat for dinner and I told everyone where they can sleep. I asked Sunita to make rotis and arrange the living room so we can all see some movie together and then we can go to sleep. Sunita left after doing her work. I gave my room to Monika and Rahul and the guest room to Kanika. I chose the living room as I woul also be able to watch TV. Monika and Rahul insisted I took my room, but I would not take no for an answer. After dinner, Monika asked me that I am not as cheery as I normally am and if everything is Ok. I said no yaar, just friday night na. Tomorrow will be better. We were sitting together for a long time talking about different things and drank as we chatted. Everyone has changed to their sleeping dress. Rahul as usual was high on beer and alcohol, he soon retired to the room. Kanika excused us soon as we were not talking much anymore any way. Monika found a way to stay back for a while and said, I will go when the movie ends or i will be thinking all night about the end. After letting Kanika go, she started talking slowly to me.

Monika - So tell me everything now.
Me - Promise me you wont tell anyone.
Monika - Have i ever told anything to anyone ?
Me - Hehe. Just making sure
Monika - YOu can trust me
Me - I know. I do
Monika - So start the story.
Me - Ok, first of all Kanika has a boyfriend and that is not me.
Monika - What ? are you sure.
Me - I met him. Our first date she told you was not date with me but he came from Mumbai I guess
Monika - Is he his college friend or something, Abhinand or something
Me - Abhishek.
Monika - Oh my god. She is such a liar. It is funny though. Why did she kiss you then ? because you covered for her ?
Me - And I seduced her a bit it seems
Monika - You are so bad. I thought you wanted kiss from me, but you are such a player
Me - You are getting angry again
Monika - No no. Jealous maybe. Its the wine talking.
Me - Well you are always beyond my reach
Monika - You must then fly higher
Me - Haha. I will try mam
Monika - What happened with Neha ?
Me - You seem really interested
Monika - Haha. Well at least I can be happy for others
Me - We got a bit drunk and I was inside. Neha came in and things got out of hand. She got on top of me and started riding my gun. Kanika saw us in this position and got angry and left the room.
Monika - Oh my god really. You two were completely nude ?
Me - She stripped me nude and was playing with my gun
Monika - Ohh you are so innocent na.
Me - Haha. No no, i played with her bazookas too and did everything to enjoy.
Monika - She is huge na
Me - Yeah she has awesome boobs
Monika - Chhi. Shut up.
Me - You have better, by the way
Monika - shut up liar
Me - She has very good figure, but she does not have weapons of mass destruction
Monika - you are anyway firing.
Me - I wish i could fire in you
Monika - oh my god. I am your friend's wife you sex maniac
Me - you cheated me on my kisses
Monika - You kissed Kanika
Me - that was not a date
Monika - As if you really want to kiss me. You have Kanika, Neha and god knows Sunita.




Posts: 1,809
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 3,142 in 792 posts
Likes Given: 697
Joined: Nov 2018

Reputation:

157
31-12-2020, 03:58 AM
Update 23


Monika - As if you really want to kiss me. You have Kanika, Neha and god knows Sunita.

Me - Does it matter if i have Neha, Kanika or Sunita, if I want to kiss you. The main question is do you want to kiss me?
Monika - Crazy. If you have so many girls, why do you wanna kiss me?! Kanika is my sister so i am very much like her and I saw you kiss her
Me - I think, I want to kiss you, even after having all these girls
Monika - That is flattering. I am your friend’s wife and your friend and my sister are sleeping right now as we speak in the rooms that connect to this living room. Arent you scared?
Me - I am. Are you?
Monika - I dont know
Me - Do you want to kiss me?
Monika - I dont know.

I held Monika by her waist and pulled her near me.
Me - How about now?
Monika (a bit nervous) - You already had your kiss with Kanika
I pulled her closer making her boobs touch my chest.

Me - How about now ?
Monika (almost whispering)- I am scared now
Me - You looked really hot in Red Saree today
Monika had closed her eyes now
I pulled her closer to me, almost making her sit on my lap and kissed her lips gently for the first time, but just over her lips. She just kept her eyes closed and I kept ma face really close to her. We were breathing heavy and could feel each other's prespirations. It was hot and soon got a bit sweaty too. She put her arms around my neck and turned her face up, opening her lips with her eyes closed. I kept looking at her and she opened her eyes, looked at me and smiled
Monika - You are evil. You want me to say it na
I nodded.

Monika just pulled me in and took my lower lip between her lips and sucked it really hard caressing my hair. My hands were now on her back and I pulled her in closer pushing her back and caressing her as I let her suck my lips. I embraced her really tight and her massive boobs were pressed between us. I could feel her bra and her boobs poking my chest. I almost lifted her up from her sitting position and got on top of her, making her lie down and sucked her upper lips as she sucked my lips. She was really excited and as soon as I sucked her lips, she left my lip and led out a sweet moan. I took both her lips between my lips and sucked her lips together. I was gentle and soft and my hands were now caressing her back completely. I turned her to her side and moved my hands on her ass and squeezed it as i inserted my tongue inside her lips. I placed my legs between her legs and was really pressing her from every side as I started tongue kissing her deep. My tongue was sucking her tongue and my hands were mauling her ass cheeks as i pulled her more into me. She was really soft and it felt divine to touch her hot body.

She started using her tongue as well and pushed my tongue back, making her tongue enter my mouth as she started to suck me now. She was dry humping my leg which was between her legs and rubbing her pussy on my erect penis which was now standing up and sandiwched between my body and her pelvis. I moved my hands from her ass to her side and slowly caressed her up to her right boob. I was dying to touch her weapons of mass destruction. She was rubbing her legs and pushing her pelvis into me. As soon as I reached her boob, she tried to hold my hands, but I held the base of her boob and squeezed it really hard. She was moaning as we kissed and she held my hand, placed it over her right boob to make me squeeze it. I started squeezing her boob over her clothes as we smooched. It seemed we kissed for many minutes and I kept squeezing and pinching her boob. She was moving over my hard penis and it seemed she came with a huge orgasm as she stopped kissing me and pushed my hands in her mouth to suppress her moaning and screams.

She was sweating and so was I. She had definitely a great orgasm as the look on her face was priceless. We were also scared as we thought we made lot of noise. She quickly got up and went inside my bedroom. I stayed there not sure what to do. She came out after few minutes and her face was washed with water. She looked happy and said to me. Karan, I am sorry but we should sleep.
Me - Yeah, you should sleep too.
Monika - I am still scared
Me - Me too. My heart is beating too fast
Monika - Mine too
She came near me to show me. She put my hands over her chest for me to feel her heartbeat. I felt her heartbeat for a while and then took her hand and placed on my penis.
Monika - Oh my god Karan. Your gun is still hot
Me - It is hot because it could not fire
Monika - Haha. You wish. That is not possible you know that
Me - A wish is a wish
Monika - I wish i could help you
Me - Yeah, I wish we were alone
Monika - You mean if we were alone, i would let you. Dream on
She smiled and pressed my penis.
Monika - Maybe you should try Kanika. Maybe you get lucky tonight.

She laughed and patted my penis again. She kissed me on my cheeks and said - Karan I like you a lot. I am not sure what I am doing.






Posts: 1,809
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 3,142 in 792 posts
Likes Given: 697
Joined: Nov 2018

Reputation:

157
31-12-2020, 03:58 AM
Update 24


Monika - I have gone too far. I think I am not that drunk to get into a guilt session and you are not some random guy. You are my husband's friend and we are definitely overstepping our boundaries.

She squeezed my penis for one last time and said good night as she turned around and walked to the bedroom juggling her ass. She turned to see me, gave me a flying kiss and went inside.

I was sleepless and restless. I was not sure what she meant. I was getting desperate. I was not really anywhere close to fucking the girls as I wanted to. Kanika had already stopped talking to me and I was not sure what Monika meant now. I wanted to go into Kanika's room and really make her at least suck my penis. It was really frustrating.

I slept reluctantly and I felt someone was waking me up. It was Kanika. She was sitting next to me in the living room and I was a bit shocked. She said Karan we need to talk. It was 2 AM.
Me - Now ? at this hour ?
Kanika - Yes, please
Me - Ok tell me
Kanika - Are you not a bit disturbed by seeing me here and not talking to you
Me - I am
Kanika - Even I am and it feels weird.
Me - I know, but what can i do
Kanika - We can try to be friends at least
Me - I am your friend
Kanika - I mean, just friends and nothing more
Me - Ok, as you wish
Kanika - You are happy with this
Me - I have no say in it. You do what you feel and enjoy what you do.
Kanika - Nothing like this
Me - You decide everything and I honor your decision. So there is nothing i decided. This is also as per you
Kanika - You want to fight or be friends
Me - No fighting, just saying. Friends
Kanika - Ok byee sleep well
Me - Ok

I was not sure what was going on, but i decided to maintain some distance with Kanika and let her come back to me.

Next morning Sunita was there at 7 AM. No body was up so i opened the door. I was still horny as usual and she came inside and said slowly
Sunita - Bhaiya, A new bhabhi is here too. Is she too your bhabhi or bhaiya's bhabhi
Me - Hehe, she is married
Sunita - Ohh. she is nice looking na
Me - Yes
Sunita - You slept in living room ? I thought you will fuck the other bhabhi.
Me - I wish
Sunita - I see your penis is still up, Maybe it did not get what it wanted

She held my penis over my shorts and pressed it. I hugged her and said, i am not that lucky.

I took Sunita to my bed in the living room and I lied down. I said, Sunita suck me quickly before someone wakes up. Sunita immediately bent down, moved my shorts down and started sucking my penis as I lied down. I was a bit afraid hoping no one would come out. I was too desperate it seems. I was humping her mouth really rapidly as I wanted to get over quickly. As she kept sucking me, I held her head and really rapidly fucked her mouth. I came in her mouth and she drank all my cum. I was satisfied but not really happy. Sunita did not understand really why was I so desperate. She went on to make breakfast for all of us. Soon everyone was up and Kanika was talking to me now and then, but I was only replying in short sentences, letting her know that i was not that happy about the arrangement. Saturday was mostly uneventful, until at night again it was me, Kanika and Monika watching movie. Rahul slept early with heavy drinking and was barely able to walk. Monika was upset but I made sure she was cheerful again. Kanika was surprisingly up really late that day and it was Monika who finally said good night to me and went to sleep. I wanted to talk to Monika and it seemed she wanted to talk to me as well. Kanika stayed back and after few minutes she said

Kanika - Are you still angry with me
Me - Why will i be angry ?
Kanika - You did not talk properly to me all day
Me - I replied to all your questions
Kanika - I know, but it feels like it was just me talking to you
Me - What do you want ?
Kanika - I dont know. I miss you
Me - I dont think so. You miss your ego most
Kanika - Please dont think or say so. You know the things I did with you I could have not done with anyone, not even Abhishek.
Me - I know. thank you for that. but i dont need that, I have many girls for that
Kanika - I know you mean Neha. I saw you two
Me - Yes, Neha and Sunita and many more
Kanika - What ?? Sunita ?? Disgusting you are
Me - Yes I am. Be happy. Go and sleep
Kanika - I dont believe you.
Me - YOu dont need to.
Kanika - Why are you ignoring me
Me - I am not, I never was. I always respected your wishes
Kanika - Please dont say so.
Me - No really. I mean that. I like you a lot. It is really difficult for me to manage so many mood swings
Kanika - It is not a mood swing. I am a virgin. I am an Indian girl. You think it is easy
Me - No it is not. Everyone is helping you including neha and you made us look like a fool
Kanika - You two had sex infront of me
Me - So ? I saw you and Abhishek
Kanika - he is my boyfriend
Me - Then go to him na
Kanika - Karan, please
Me - Kanika please

Kanika walked to her bedroom and left me there. I was watching movie alone when she came back again. She came and sat on my lap and hugged me.

Kanika - Say you forgive me, else I wont get off
Me - There is nothing to forgive

Kanika started kissing my cheeks and my neck.
Kanika - I will kiss you till you forgive me

Me - Ok, if this is what you want, then open your clothes and let us fuck now

Kanika - Please Karan, please dont do this
Me - No really

Kanika - If this is really what you want, then I will do it

She got up to take off her clothes. I could not play the game anymore

Me - Ok stop. I am kidding. Come here, I said smiling.
Kanika hugged me really tight and kissed me on my face. She then smooched me and sucked my lips. She had put her arms around me and was really smooching me. I put my hands under her ass cheeks and started squeezing her ass. She was smooching me deep and then I started using my tongue. As we were kissing, I saw Monika standing behind Kanika, looking at us with shock. I saw her, but I kept smooching Kanika and I inserted my hands in her lowers to touch her ass cheeks. Kanika was caressing my hair as I continued to squeezed her ass cheeks with my hands inside her panties now. Monika stepped back slowly into her room and was still staring at us. I slid Kanika's panties down, exposing her ass cheeks and Monika was just watching us. Monika was actually aroused than being angry as she was not angry looking at us. I made a bold move and stood up, with Kanika in my arms and I kept smooching her. I slid her lowers completely down, making her nude waist below and caressed her ass madly. Kanika broke the kissing session and said, wait, are you crazy.

Monika had now moved completely inside and was not seen. Kanika turned around in fear and said, Dont get carried away.

Me - Haha.. ok ok. Worry not. Go and sleep now
Kanika - good night and I miss you really
Me - Should i come inside later
Kanika - No no, I will sleep now. I am sleepy now. I am happy and that is why i feel relaxed.

She kissed me good night and went to sleep. After around 15-20 minutes, Monika came out and stood near me.

Me - Hi
Monika - You are such a player
Me - haha, am i? I dont get to fuck any girl
Monika - Haha, really. Looked like you were going to fuck my sister tonight
Me - YOu told me to, yesterday.
Monika - Shut up. You are evil, you know
Me - Why
Monika - You continued to kiss her and exposed her ass to me knowingly
Me - Does it relate to any video I sent you
Monika - Oh my god, you are such a bad person. First send me lesbian videos and then show me a nude girl.
Me - Is it, then why were you enjoying the show
Monika - I was not
Me - You were. Even now you are aroused and not angry at me

Monika bent down and hit me.
Monika - You are really evil. I should maintain distance

I grabbed her and pulled her on my bed and hugged her completely. She was really scared. She whispered
Monika - Idiot, let me go please
Me - First calm down

Monika calmed down.
I kept hugging her and put my arms on her waist.

Me - How about this that I tell Kanika, you saw us but did not stop us
Monika - Are you crazy
Me - So admit you are excited
Monika - No way. Those videos are stupid and so are you
Me - Ok, then give me a kiss
Monika - No way
Me - I wont let you go then
Monika - I wont kiss you ever
Me - Ok ok. dont be angry, you can go

She got up and said
Monika - You give up easily.

I got up and she started running towards her room, but i held her before that. I whispered,
Me - If you make noise ,we are screwed.
Monika - Ok ok, (laughing slowly) let me go, I did not mean to make you all excited

I held her by her waist and pushed her to the wall with her face towards the wall. I put my arms around and went near her ears and slowly let out my breaths on her neck and ears. I gently nibbled her ears as I placed my penis on her ass cheeks. She said, please let me go. I placed my hard penis on her ass cheeks and pressed on her ass with my pelvis. I then turned her head a little towards me and smooched her. I kept pressing her as i smooched her for a while. She was not letting me kiss, but she finally gave up as she wanted to get inside without creating a scene. I kept sucking and kissing her. She finally responded by taking her tongue out to play with my tongue as I pressed on her ass. I let her go soon after, as I was scared myself. As i let her walk, she went inside her room, turned around and showed me her tongue teasing me as she went in.

I was happy and sad at the same time. I was near yet so far. I felt like i needed a real fuck. To fuck someone who was not a maid. I slept thinking what to do next.

Next morning when Sunita came, I asked her to do me a favor and explained something to her. Later in the day, I said to Monika that she can take a massage from Sunita as she really gives good massages. Monika was a bit surprised, and asked, have you ever taken one. I said yes many times. Monika was shocked. Kanika was also confused now. She finally agreed to take one as she needed one and was tired. After she went inside the bedroom for massage, Rahul took me to the balcony and asked me.

Rahul - Have you really taken massage
Me - Yes.
Rahul- Rascal. I wish I could too. She is so hot
Me - You can too. BUt i am sure you dont want it today
Rahul - Is it ?
Me - Yes, anytime. I will talk to her
Rahul - Really ? she will
Me - Yes and she will do whatever I tell her
Rahul - What do you mean ? Are you fucking her ?
Me - Not really
Rahul - Tell me really
Me - Dont think a lot. Just come on some weekday.
Rahul - Ok let us go in else Kanika will be suspicious

Rahul went out for a cigarette leaving me and Kanika behind.

Kanika - Have you really taken massage from your maid ?
Me - Yes and she is called Sunita
Kanika - Are you crazy. She is a girl
Me - That is the whole point
Kanika - Are you doing something with her ? You were not kidding yesterday.
Me - I was not kidding
Kanika - I cant believe it. You are mad you know
Me - Why ? She is not a girl
Kanika - Idiot, she is your maid and you are fucking her
Me - So ? You were fucking Neha
Kanika - Shut up.
Me - So, if you do, it is ok. you can shut up me
Kanika - I dont mean that. She is your maid
Me - So ?
Kanika - nothing it is impossible to argue with you. Not even sure if you lying or saying the truth
Me - Does it matter. You are safe na
Kanika - Idiot

Rahul was back soon. Monika came out after about an hour or so and looked extremely relaxed. I smiled at Monika and also at Sunita. Sunita smiled and went home. Monika was barely talking after the massage. Soon it was time for all to leave. Rahul dropped Kanika as well and finally the weekend was over with no achievements.




Posts: 1,809
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 3,142 in 792 posts
Likes Given: 697
Joined: Nov 2018

Reputation:

157
31-12-2020, 03:59 AM
Update 25


Next morning, I was waiting eagerly for Sunita. She came on her usual time and started making breakfast. I followed her and said, so tell me. She said what bhaiya
Me - Are you mad, tell me what happened yesterday, in massage
Sunita - Oh bhaiya, you are so eager
Me - Yes please tell me
Sunita - I will show you then it will be better

She took me to my room and made me lie on my back.

Sunita - I will do to you as I did to her
Me - Ok
Sunita - First I got bhabhi to take off her clothes except her bra and panties. Then i poured oil over her and started massaging her back.*

She had removed my t shirt and shorts by now and was pouring oil over me and massaing my back.
Me - Then
Sunita - Bhaiya then i started massaging her thighs and I put oil on her inner thighs and touched her close to her pussy.
Me - mmmmmmm
Sunita - I then put my hands inside her panties and massaged her inner thighs really close to her pussy and then moved my hands around to her lovely ass
Sunita had now done similar to me and moved her hands around my balls to my butt.
Sunita - I then squeezed her ass a lot. She had lovely ass so I kept squeezing her ass and then i moved her panties down and saw her ass for the first time.
Me - Hmmmmmm
Sunita was really squeezing my ass. She moved my underwear out and I was nude waist down. She was pinching my ass and explained me how she massaged Monika. She then bit my butt cheeks and kissed it.
Sunita - I kissed and but bhabhi's ass cheeks and told her I am sorry bhabhi, i could not resist. Bhabhi was really hot after that and I saw her pussy getting wet.
Me - what did bhabhi say
Sunita - She liked it, but said it is ok. I then asked her if it is Ok I massage by sitting on her legs so it is easier
Me - Hmmm
Sunita - I removed my clothes and also sat in my panties and bra as I said to her oil may ruin my clothes
Me - mmmmmmm
Sunita removed her clothes and now she was sitting on my butt in her panties and bra. She started massaging my anus and in between my butt crack
Sunita - I then massaged her anus and her ass crack and I felt her pussy was really wet when my fingers accidentally touched her there.
Me - mmmmmmm
I was fully erect by now imagining things she was saying
Sunita - I then moved to her upper body and undid her bra and moved my hands on her bare back. She was really soft. bhaiya because of Neha bhabhi, i think I am starting to like to girls
Me - that is hot Sunita
Sunita removed my vest and now I was completely nude. She was sitting on my butt and gently humping me as she moved her ass over me
Sunita - Bhaiya, when i opened her bra from back, i was too excited so I started moving my ass over her hips and then I moved my hands to her side boob and massaged her side boobs. She was really hot and huge. Maybe not as huge as Neha bhabhi but this bhabhi was really thin so her boobs looked bigger
Me - mmmmmmmm
Sunita - bhaiya you are so excited, you want to fuck that married bhabhi too
Me - Yes Sunita and maybe fuck all together too
Sunita - bhaiya please let me also in
Me - we will see, what next
Sunita - Bhaiya, bhabhi was too silent and then i bent over her and touched my boobs to her bare back and rubbed her back with my boobs. She moaned for the first time
Me - mmmmmmmm
Sunita - Bhaiya then i took off my bra and panties and got completely nude. I rubbed my nipples all over her naked back and made her moan. She asked me to stop as she was going crazy
Me - then
Sunita - Bhaiya, then i asked her to turn and sat on her side. She saw me naked and was staring at my boobs. She asked me why was i nude. I told her, my bra was new and oil was not good for it. She kept staring at my milky boobs and said, you have huge boobs. I told her, that I am milky and huge. She asked me if i did same massage to you.
Me - what did you say?
Sunita - I said yes bhabhi, but bhaiya never fucks me. So i did not tell about our fucking, i just told her you are best employer and too nice. You have seen me nude but did not fuck me
Me - mmmm..good
Sunita - She smiled and said really ? your bhaiya is evil
Me - hehehe
Sunita - Bhaiya I praised you a lot and then continued my massage and this time, i started massaging her inner thighs from top. I finally had good access to her pussy and I massaged it a lot. She was moaning like anything. It made me so excited that i got on top of her and removed her bra from her boobs and saw her boobs and nipples. I sucked her boobs and nipples without asking her and I bit her really hard in her boobs.
Me - wow...
Sunita now turned me around and started sucking my nipples and placed my penis on her pussy as she grinded it.
Sunita - Bhaiya then i rubbed my boobs on her boobs and nipples. She held my boobs and pushed me up and sucked my boobs and nipples like crazy. She bit me really hard and kept licking my boobs
Me - really ? She did that ?
Sunita - bhaiya, she went mad after that and then when she left me, i went down on her and kissed her pussy. She moaned as if she was going to die but she was not loud. I sucked her pussy and licked her pussy like a bitch
Me - wow.
Sunita had by now moved to suck my penis and she was sucking and licking it like never before. She would take pause and say things she did and how she sucked Monika.
Sunita - Bhaiya, I think bhabhi came many times and I kept sucking her. I was not able to resist myself so I placed my pussy on bhabhi"s pussy, our legs were across each other like a scissor and I moved my pussy like fucking her. I kept fucking her like scissor style with my pussy till I came and I think she came too. Bhaiya I almost died that day as my orgasm was huge. Bhabhi had too many orgasms and I think she wanted to fuck me too.
Sunita had now done same position with me and placed my penis inside her pussy as she kept riding me with her one leg between my legs on one side and other leg on other side as she turned me to get into that position. She was fucking me with full force. I was too aroused. I got up and placed her down and started fucking her in the same position. I was really moving strongly and ramming her really hard. She was almost craying oooh bhaiya, i will die. She came many times, i guess. I turned her around and started fucking her in doggy style going deep inside her and fucking her badly. I rammed her as if i was ramming Monika and it was all too good for me. I rubbed some oil from my body to her anus and she said, no no bhaiya, not there. It is too less oil. I did not listen to her as I was getting out of control. I placed my penis on her anus and without asking her, rammed it inside in one go. She was crying and in tears now. My penis had really torn her anal hole as she said bhaiyaaa, it hurts. I made her chest lie down on bed and placed a pillow under her pussy. Her ass was raised up and I started ramming my dick even harder way down in her anal hole. She was crying and moaning at the same time. I was so mad with lust that I did not care for her anymore and I rammed her as if she was no one and it was not long that i filled her anal hole. I was still so aroused. I was cumming in her anal hole in jet stream. I took my penis out of her and made her turn around and sat on her chest making her suck my penis again. She continued to suck it even as she cried with pain and pleasure making me hard again. I moved down and placed my penis on her pussy and this time started fucking her in missionary style. I was still fucking her really strong and madly. She pulled me down and hugged me as i fucked her and smooched me really deep. I kept thursting her pussy. Her pussy felt nice after ramming her anus as it was really wet and warm and my penis was feeling relaxed as i fucked her deep and strong. It was not long that i came again, filling her pussy with my cum.

Sunita - Bhaiya, I always wanted you to fuck me like crazy and today you fucked me as if i was really going to die. My holes are hurting so much that i cannot even walk maybe.
Me - It is good na
Sunita - bhaiya really good. I love you. Please think of Monika bhabhi and fuck me again sometime.
Me - Hmmm

I got off, and went to shower. Sunita joined me to soap me up. The more i saw her, the more it reminded me of the awesome massage she had with Monika.

Sunita - Bhaiya you know, Monika bhabhi really likes you i think. Her husband is weird it seems.
Me - Sunita, you have to fuck him for me
Sunita - No bhaiya, not him. He was always staring at me
Me - Sunita you have to
Sunita - ok bhaiya. Anything for u
Sunita was soaping my back and moved to my penis and said, bhaiya Monika bhabhi's pussy is really soft. when i kissed her, it felt as if it was soft, juicy and tasty.
I started getting a hard on again. I turned around and asked Sunita to sit on her knees. I pushed my penis in her mouth.
Me - I did not fuck all your holes. You fucked Monika with this mouth and lips na.. They look yummy today.

I started ramming my cock in her mouth and switched on the shower. Water was flowing over my body to my penis to her mouth as she was fucked by my penis. She was sucking me, but i held her face and rammed my cock in her mouth as it was a pussy. I was reaching her throat and seeing water droplets on her lips and face was making me hornier. All i could think of was Monika sucking my penis and me fucking Monika in scissor style. I was too aroused and before i know, I came again deep inside her mouth. She kept sucking and drinking my cum mixed with water flowing through my penis. I was done, but she kept sucking me and before i knew, i leaked some pee in her mouth. She was still sucking me and i think she drank little pee as well. I finally made her leave my penis. I showered and started to get ready leaving her to clean herself. I was feeling awesome today. Not only i fucked Sunita, I also got to know something secretive about Monika which I wanted to use now.

Later in the day, I got message from Monika
Monika - Mr Evil, can we talk or chat
Me - Sure, let me get a room
Monika - What the hell? You made Sunita do all that and I think you are fucking her Naa.
Me – Ohh, so you fucked her and now want to blame it on me.
Monika - Idiot. You are evil
Me - You enjoyed or not?
Monika - No
Me - Sunita told me
Monika - She did? I told her not to. I will kill her
Me - She works for me
Monika - I think you fuck her too
Me - So? You fucked her too. You are finally a lesbian
Monika - Shit...no i am not
Me - Sorry, bisexual
Monika - Chhi, no no no
Me - yes.
Monika - You did same with Kanika too?
Me - haha no no not yet. I think Neha likes Kanika
Monika - What? WHat the hell is happening
Me - Sunita told me you have best weapons of mass destruction she has ever seen
Monika - Shut up. She is huge
Me - I know you liked it
Monika - No no no
Me - My room has a camera and everything is recorded. I can see it
Monika - Oh shit...no no. Please say it is a lie. You havent seen it na. Please delete it. Please ........
Me - I have to see it. I did not get time yet
Monika - Karan, I will cry now. Please. I thought you are a good guy
Me - Ok ok, dont cry. There is no such thing in my room
Monika - Promise
Me - Promise. I will never take your picture or record you without your permission. If you trust me
Monika - I trust you, but i was scared
Me - You dont trust me, else you would know I was lying
Monika - I guessed so. But i was too afraid and scared. Knowing that Sunita told you
Me - It is Ok. It seems my videos had some effect on you
Monika - It all happened due to your stupid videos.
Me - haha. So not because of your own desire
Monika - shut up.
Me - I love you
Monika - Liar
Me - I do


Monika - I dont believe you
Me - You do. I know
Monika - Dont be too clever. I am your friends wife
Me - Who likes my maid
Monika - Chhi. Please dont ask more details from her. Forget what she said
Me - Monika, kissing you was the most beautiful thing
Monika - liar
Me - you know that
Monika - Hmm. Dont know what to say. I went way out of line
Me - Hmm. I liked it
Monika - You know i liked it too. I like you a lot. but arent we wrong ?
Me - Was Sunita wrong ?
Monika - She is a girl
Me - Ok so fucking a girl is right, but a guy is wrong
Monika - I dont know babu.
Me - What if i told you Rahul wants to fuck Sunita too
Monika - Really ? How do you know. Please dont lie.
Me - Why not ? He is a man and if you can fuck her, so can he
Monika - Shut up. Please say na, how you know
Me - He asked for a massage
Monika - Really ?
Me - Yes
Monika - I dont believe this...



Posts: 1,809
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 3,142 in 792 posts
Likes Given: 697
Joined: Nov 2018

Reputation:

157
31-12-2020, 04:00 AM
Update 26


Me - So it is ok for you but not for him
Monika - Shut up. I mean Rahul asking for it is not believable
Me - I can record it for you if you want
Monika - How ?
Me - I will set up camera
Monika - Liar. Now i think you have my recording
Me - haha. Trust me. I wish, but i dont. I will have to buy a camera and set it
Monika - ...
Me - what ?
Monika - I dont know
Me - I will record it. If you wanna see, you can see
Monika - Have you recorded yourself
Me - Yes,
Monika - Really ?
Me - Yes, with my girl in Japan
Monika - Really ? Cant believe
Me - I will show you
Monika - No no. I am just curious. No need
Me - Why did you squeeze my gun that day, when you did not intend to blowjob me
Monika - chhi chi. I dont do all that yuck.
Me - I will send you link, It is enjoyable
Monika - No no.
Me - But why did you press
Monika - I wanted to see if your gun is really hot and long as you claim. Haha
Me - Haha.
Monika - It is fair, you touched my weapons, so I had to touch yours
Me - I liked yours
Monika - Chhi
Me - Did you like it ?
Monika - Shut up
Me - Please say na. I am dying to know
Monika - I did not see it, just touched it
Me - I am sending you a picture
Monika - no no please
Me - then say
Monika - It was big, bigger than i thought
Me - Bigger than Rahul ?
Monika - Chhi shut up
Me - Please say na
Monika - Yes baba. Happy now ?
Me - No, more turned on
Monika - Really in office ?
Me - Yes
Monika - haha
Me - See this link....
Monika - No no
Me - See and tell me
After few minutes
Monika - Yuck, why you send me this
Me - I want your lips there
Monika - Never, forget about me. Try Kanika and Neha. I am your friends wife
Me - Who is about to fuck my maid
Monika - Shut up
Me - Did you like the video
Monika - No
Me - You sound turned on
Monika - I am not
Me - Promise
Monika - No promise
Me - So you are..
Monika - Maybe
Me - Video...hmmm
Monika - Stupid, because you reminded me of our kiss
Me - Now i am really hard. Need to go to toilet
Monika - Really
Me - Yes
Monika - Poor boy. Hahaha
Me - You can rub yourself
Monika - Chhi
Me - Why not, for me please
Monika - I have never done all that and lets change the subject
Me. - Ok, as you wish
Monika - I am sorry
Me - KLPD
Monika - What is KLPD
Me - Ask Rahul.
Monika - Say na
Me - No no really ask him Tell him you read somewhere online
Monika - No no.. You say
Me - For me please
Monika - Ok baba
Me - I got to go now.
Monika - Ok, take care and stop thinking about me
Me - Ok mam
Monika - good boy. Byee

I went to buy camera after work and set it up. My camera were already at Neha so I had to buy new. At night Neha messaged me and said Kanika apologised and told her that she is back to being friends with me too. We had a small chit chat session and then I slept.
Next day, I got a call from my mother. My family had shifted to Lucknow now and she asked me to come urgently.
I gave my keys to Rahul, and said he can go to my house today evening and get massage from Sunita. I left for Lucknow and reached really quickly. We lived in Gomti nagar and we had a nice house now. It was really big too. My mother told me that my mausi Isha had brought a offer for a wife for me. Those who dont know about Isha can read my previous story (My girlfriend and her sister). I had not met Isha after my uncle"s marriage. My mother told me that Isha had moved to lucknow and her sister in law is eligible for marriage. Isha was my mausi by distant relation, but she was same age as me. She was married when I was in Japan, so I did not know what happened and how she was. My mom asked me to get fresh and rest as we would go to a hotel next day to see the girl. I told my mother that I did not want to marry and it sounded silly. She said, at least i should see and meet the girl. I had to agree. I was caught in a trap. There was no way i was getting married now.

Next day we went to the Hotel, it was a really big Hotel and we had a small banquet hall booked. I met Isha and she looked really hot in a Pink Saree and with backless blouse. She smiled at me and she hugged me infront of everyone and then said, touch my feet you idiot. I am your mausi. I knew she was making me feel bad, but I did that infront of everyone. Isha was as pretty as ever. I asked her how has she been and what about family and kids. She told me that she had no kids even though they were trying.

Isha - We are trying, but let us see
Me - Should i try for you
Isha - shut up, anyone can hear u
Me - You made me touch your feet
Isha - haha..I had to show everyone na
Me - And why did you bring this offer
Isha - She is really hot and then maybe we can get chance to meet more often
Me - Wow, one in hand, one in bush
Isha - haahaha. Idiot. you know, i have never been able to forget that time together. Also I knew you had broken up so, I thought why not
Me - I love that time. You look even hotter now
Isha - really ?
Me - Yes, I just wanna tear that blouse off
Isha - idiot, shut up. Now let me get the girl so you can see her. She is hot
Me - Ok
Isha went out and came back with a really beautiful girl who was dressed in a Saree too. Isha introduced us, Karan she is Swati. Swati is working in a MNC in Gurgaon. I greeted her and then everyone left us alone in a corner to talk. Isha was sitting at a distance looking at us.

Me - So Swati, You really look beautiful. Isha was not lying
Swati - Thanks, what did she say
Me - well to be precise, she said you are hot
Swati - hehe. She is too nice
Me - Why wear Saree ?
Swati - Family you see
Me - Are you willing to marry a stranger ?
Swati - To be honest, not really
Me - Hehe. Same here
Swati - I recently broke up with my boyfriend and now my family is after me
Me - Same here
Swati - Ohh sad. Why did you break up
Me - Long story
Swati - It is ok. How does it matter.
Me - At least its clear we dont wanna marry
Swati - Yes, but I cant say no to my parents
Me - I will say no, dont worry
Swati - Reason ?
Me - Good question. I will say, I need time to know you and I cannot decide
Swati - Good answer
Me - Thanks. I will be right back
I went to my mother and told her this and then we had a lunch and went back to our places. Isha invited me to her home.
Next day Isha called me and said, I should have said Yes to Swati. She asked me to come over. I went in the afternoon and Isha, her mother in law were home. Swati had returned to Gurgaon. Her mother in law (Swati's mother) was upset and really sad.

Isha - Mummy ji can i talk to Karan separately
Her mom in law - Yes beta why not

She went to the kitchen to make tea and took me there. She was setting up the pan on the stove and talking to me.

Isha - You should have said yes, she is such a nice girl and you broke up already
Me - I know, but she did not want to, so I had to say no
Isha - What ??
Me - Yes.
Isha - I will talk to her. You guys can atleast try to know each other. You are in NCR and so is she
By this time I went behind Isha and hugged her.
Isha - Are you mad, mummy ji will come.
Me - You are ok with this na. Mummy ji we will manage.

I kissed her shoulders and whispered
Me - You looked absolutely hot yesterday. Today you wearing this saree is also hot. I wish your blouse was backless
Isha - This is home, not a party. And control yourself
I lifted her saree up, and reached her hips. She was scared as hell. She kept looking out of the kitchen window. I started sliding her panties down and this created a panick in her.
Me - You dont need panties when I am there.

I moved her panties all. the way down and made her step out of it. I had her panties now. She was scared. Just then her mom in law called her and was probably coming to the kitchen. I hid the panties in my pocket and started talking randomly

Me - But mausi, how can i say yes when Swati also does not know me
Isha - You guys need to meet to know each other in NCR
Mom-in-Law - Isha, I am going to be in my room. And i heard Karan. I think they can meet, I dont have problem
Me - Sorry auntyji, I dont mean to hurt you guys, but even Swati did not want this
Mom-in-law - I know she is crazy and she will make foolish decisions. You are right for her, well settled and even Isha praises you a lot.
Isha - Ok mummyji, let me talk to these guys, You rest in your room. I will bring tea and then we will come there.
She said ok and left. As soon as she left, I lifted her saree again from behind and cupped her ass cheeks.
Me - Your ass is still as soft and beautiful as it was. Your hubby seems to be not capable
Isha - He is good, maybe not as good as you.
Me - Does he eat your pussy
Isha - Karan, you are really crazy. I thought you have grown
Me - How can i grow out of you

I miss you
I bent down and started kissing and sucking her hips. She was murmuring please please as I bit her ass cheeks and licked her.
Isha - uffff Karan..mmm I am married now. Please dont make me like this
I parted her legs and she willingly made space for me. I started licking her pussy as she made tea. She was moaning slowly. As soon as i inserted my tongue inside, she gripped her legs close and pushed her pussy on me, coming madly, controlling her moan. My head was squeezed and it pained now. Isha hupmed my lips adn tongue few more times, finally letting me go. I got up and washed my lips with water. She went to the kitchen gate and came running back and smooched me really hard. She bit my lips and started sucking my tongue. I was now also doing same and i bit her lips too. She was overly excited. She took a deep breath and said
Isha - You idiot, you know na, my husband and I are not able to make baby. You understand it means, he is not good at sex or anything. And you are playing with me like this. You turned me on so much. I feel like forgetting everything and fucking you right here
Me - So fuck me
Isha - Shut up. Tea is about to be done
She turned around to check tea. I lifted her saree again and this time, I also took out my hard penis and shoved it inside her pussy from behind. She was a bit shocked and aroused as I moved her a bit away from the burning stove and bent her over the slap to make some more space as my penis could only go a little bit inside her. She was still tight and finally I was able to spread her on her kitchen slab as he mother in law rested in her room. I started ramming my cock and Isha could not control her moan. She screamed aaaaah as I fucked really deep in her pussy making me pull out immediately and wear my pants. Her mother in law shouted, what happened ?
I hurried out of the kitchen and sat on the sofa. Isha shouted - nothing the pan was hot.
Her mother in law came out and saw me on the sofa and smiled at me. She said, did you check her
Me - No, she said it was hot and she touched by accident
Her mom in law - I will bring cream
Isha - It is ok mummy ji. Nothing to worry
Mom in law - Sure ?
Isha - Yes, you rest please.

her mom in law sat on the sofa and started talking about Swati and how she can do everything. Isha came out with tea and we all had tea. Isha and I were fooling around, smiling and winking at each other. After tea, Isha asked me to stay for dinner and to meet Satish, her husband. I said Ok and her mother in law also asked Isha to take me to her room, so we can talk. As soon as we got in the room, i pushed her to her bed and lied next to her.

Isha - Oh my god, I am glad you stayed. You know, I am so horny right now. I just want to scream and moan loudly.
Me - I said, I dont know lucknow, maybe you can suggest
Isha - I dont know either
Me - How about a hotel
Isha - I dont know, is it safe
Me - No idea. Till then please suck my penis
She unzipped me and started sucking my penis. She said, we have to be careful, if mom in law comes. I said, yes, i will keep an eye.

Isha - your penis was probably the first i sucked. You are so huge. I had forgotten.
She was slurping and licking it. She was really good at this.
Me - Do you suck your husband
Isha - hmmmm
Isha kept sucking me and licking my penis head
Isha - Normally that is what he wants. He gets over in few seconds and then he cant do sex
Me - Worry not, I will fuck the hell out of you today.

She kept sucking me and i was getting high and high. She was making hmmm and mmmm sounds which was turning me on. I started fucking her mouth really fast and held her head as i fucked the hell out of her mouth, bursting into her mouth. I kept my penis deep in her throat and said, drink it all.
She obliged and made sure she drank all of me.

She started telling me about how she was married and how she misses good sex. I told her to come to NCR once in a while and I will fuck her better there. She said she will try. She then showed me a really sexy pic of Swati in which she was wearing just a sleeveless and backless blouse and a saree. Her body was all visible.
Isha - She showed me this pic and sent it to me. She looks hot na.
Me - Yeah, You me and her could rock the bed
Isha - Oh my god you bad boy
Me - Why not
Isha - We are not lesbian lovers
Me - I will make you.
Isha - shut up. She is hot, just marry her
Me - I see that she is hot, I am already getting another hard on
Isha - really ?
Me - Yes
Isha - Ok, now she made me promise but see her pic in bikini
Me - Oh wow. What curves. She has sexy body like you. You are sexier i think
Isha - Haha, she says that too. She asked me to wear bikini and try
Me - You should
Isha - After marriage i feel awkward
Me - Come to NCR, I will make sure
Isha - I will try
Me - You have better body than Swati and you look so much cuter.
Isha - Liar.

I took my penis out and started rubbing on her face and cheeks. It still had some cum and her saliva which was smeared on her face. In the process my penis started growing a bit. She opened her lips and started sucking it. Soon she made it hard. I immediately made her lie on bed on her stomach and raised her saree up. I tried to push my penis in her pussy as she lied down, but it was difficult due to saree. I made her sit on all fours and finally made way for my penis, ramming it in at once. She controlled her moan and I started to gain some rhythm as I doggy fucked her in her bedroom. Her mother in law was resting and hopefully I would be able to fuck her completely by then. Saree was an issue but I managed to fuck her deep and strong. I undid her blouse hook and squeezed her boobs.
She was scared now and said moaning, mummy ji can come. We cant fuck like this. Stop please. I was not in position to stop and I kept ramming her and my hands had now moved to her boobs and were squeezing it over her bra. I undid her bra hooks as well, releaseing her boobs as i doggy fucked her. As soon as I squeezed her nipples, she moaned and came uncontrollably. She was trying hard not to scream. I turned her around and continued fucking her in missionary as I freed her boobs and sucked her nipples. Her boobs were stilll tight and I was biting them madly. She was still coming as I fucked the hell out of her pussy and her body.

Me - Your boobs are so tight and so is your ass. You need proper fucking to make them look fucked. You have to come to NCR.
Isha - I will. I have to. I need you
Me - I want your ass, I want your pussy
Isha - All is yours. Just fuck me harder and make me pregnant.
Me - I will.
I kept ramming her and biting her boobs as I finally came inside her pussy. She quickly moved me aside and adjusted her clothes, her hair and her lips. She was looking fucked. I had to adjust too. It was time for her husband to come home. Her mom in law would probably be out too. I asked her to make tea and we went to kitchen again.

As she made tea, I again started playing with her ass and this time, i even put some oil on her anus. She said stop it please. They will be here anytime now. I said, we are in kitchen, so I can let you go easily. As i massaged her anus, My penis was gaining strength, thinking about pounding her ass. I quickly bent her over the slab and before she could react, I inserted few inches of my penis in her anus. She screamed loudly this time and I let her go and again ran to the living room. I shouted, what happened ?

Isha - Nothing, cockroach it seems
Me - Ok,
Mom in law walked out, what happened now.
Me - It seems she saw cockroach
Mom in law - ok. SHe is afraid of it.
Me - Even i am.

Finally I met her husband and went home. I had to get back to



Posts: 1,809
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 3,142 in 792 posts
Likes Given: 697
Joined: Nov 2018

Reputation:

157
31-12-2020, 04:01 AM
Update 27


I went back to Delhi next day and I had already missed the week of work at office. I had to book leaves. I kept thinking about Isha and felt good about the random session I had with her. Swati was hot, but i could not manage another girl at this time. It was already Saturday and Kanika messaged me

Kanika - Long time, no hi, nothing. Are you angry or something happened
Me - No no, I had to go home
Kanika - Ohh is everything ok
Me - Not much, just to see a girl for marriage
Kanika - hmmm. Really ?
Me - Yes really. Why would I lie ?
Kanika - So you are marrying. Good for you
Me - Yes.
Kanika - So it is all final ? What does she do ?
Me - She is a model
Kanika - Ohh wow, dream come true for you
Me - Yeah
Kanika - Happy for you, congrats
Me - Thanks, wanna meet up today
Kanika - I dont know, if we should meet now
Me - We are friends idiot
Kanika - Ohh yeah..Ok as you wish
Me - I will pick you up at 8.
Kanika - Ok.

I was tired but I went there as I wanted to meet Kanika. After Monika's massage my head was still into Monika and all i could think was Monika. Kanika was the next best thing with reference to Monika. I was making her jealous and it was working well.

I went there and Neha was not home. I asked where is Neha ?
Kanika - She is out, maybe date etc
Me - So that is why she is not messaging me
Kanika - You are missing your girlfriend now ? Soon you will have a wife
Me - Yeah. You did not congratulate me
Kanika hugged me and said, Congrats. I hugged her tight and did not let go. She hugged me back tightly and was really upset.
Me - Kanika wear that dress na. Why wear salwar suit always
Kanika - No no, it is ok
Me - Please, i dont know when will i say this to you ever again
Kanika - Please dont say like this
Me - Please...
Kanika - Ok I will dress up today.

She went back in and came out in the sexy dress i bought for her. It was sexy as usual. She smiled at me and said now happy.

Me - Yes sexy
Kanika - Dont call me that. You have a model now. I will look like an idiot. Show me her pic
Me - I have to get it, wait
I messaged Isha, send me Swati's pic please.
Isha - You have it na. Wait
Me - Not this one. Sexy ones
Isha - Are you mad
Me - no really. You want me to try na. Send it
Isha - You are such a blackmailer now
Me - Please babu
Isha - Ok ok. Dont please me

Finally I got the pics and showed to Kanika. Kanika was speechless.
Kanika - She sent you these pics for marriage ?
Me - yes, how can I say no
Kanika - I am surprised
Me - Why ?
Kanika - Nothing, but who sends such pics for marriage
Me - She is a model
Kanika - Anyway, let us go
Me - Ok babes
Kanika - I am not babes, your wife is. What is her name ?
Me - Swati
Kanika - Nice
Me - She is not my wife
Kanika - She will be, when is the marriage ?
Me - Not decided yet
Kanika - Hmm. Let us go to eat
Me - Ok

I drove her to my apartment instead.
Kanika - Why are we here ?
Me - You wanna go out in that dress ? We can eat at home
Kanika - Ohhk, yes
Me - You sound sad
Kanika - No, just maybe this is last time i come to your house
Me - Hmmmm...

We went up and I ordered food.
I played some music and asked Kanika for a dance. Kanika was barely smiling and she gave her hand to dance. I started caressing her bare back as we danced and she was resting her head on my chest. I kissed her forehead and we continued our slow dance. I was all over her back. She was hardly stopping me. I took my hand and placed it over her ass. She struggled a bit and looked up at me.
Kanika - Should you be doing this. Dont touch me there please
I took my hand off and we continued dancing. Soon we had food and I played a movie on my bed room TV and asked her lie by my side. She was not willing at first but then i said, maybe it is one last time. She was clearly upset. She was lying by my side, but she was vera disturbed.

Me - Kanika, what will happen when you get to marry Abhishek
Kanika - I dont know, but you are marrying now. My marriage is still far away
Me - Will you then miss me too
Kanika - I dont know. I feel sad

I got up and looked into her eyes and said
Me - I am not getting married
Kanika - What ??
Me - I said no
Kanika - Really ? Why lied to me then ?
Me - To bring you here..
Kanika - You are bad

I leaned in and smooched Kanika. She hugged me tight as I sucked her lips. I got on top of her and sucked her lips strongly and even bit her lips. I inserted my tongue inside now and gave her a good deep smooch. My hands had now moved to her thighs and were going under her dress to touch her ass. She tried to stop me, but she knew I was not going to stop today. I had my weight on her now and my body was completely crushing her boobs and her body. My hands were squeezing her ass. I moved to her shoulders and sucked her shoulders and neck. She tried to stop me, but I had moved her dress strap to her arm exposing more of her upper chest. I finally, made both her straps down on her arms and was able to see her bra. I left her ass and started squeezing her boobs now. She was aroused now and her goosebumps were visible on her arms.

Kanika - Karan please stop now else it will be late and you will be upset
Me - Dont worry.
I started sliding her dress out from her arms and moved it further down making her bra completely out in open now. I pushed it further down and moved it out of her legs making her semi nude in her panties and her bra. She was looking at me and she was completely motionless. I took off my clothes as well and before she could react I was in my undies. I turned her around and started kissing her shoulder and back. My penis was placed on her ass crack and i was humping her. I bit her really everywhere on her back and undid her bra. Kanika was moaning now. I moved slowly down to her nice curves and started pressing her hips. I slid her panties down, revealing her sweet ass and kissed her ass. I bit her ass cheeks and licked them. She was moaning.
Me - Today, you dont need to hide your moaning.

I removed her panties out and caressed her inner thighs. I was about to touch her pussy when she said
Kanika - Karan, please stop. Please
Me - I cant
Kanika - You make me mad you know na
Me - I want to

I turned her around again and removed her bra. I saw her beautiful boobs again. I removed my undies revealing my hard gun.
Me - Your boobs are wow
I held her boobs and pressed it really hard. I squeezed its base and tried to push her entire boob in my mouth. It felt amazing as i tried this and her moaning got louder and louder. Her moaning was a real turn on for me. I then sucked her nipples and bit her underboob, side boob and upper boobs. She had my bite marks all over. I took her nipples in mouth and bit around her nipples as well. I wanted to really suck her hard. My penis was playing and rubbing on her pussy and i was thursting my penis over her pussy, rubbing it as i sucked her boobs. She could not take it any more and with a loud cry...Karaaaaaaaannnnnn...came as i fake humped her pussy. As she was coming, i moved down on her and placed my lips on her pussy lips. I was smooching her pussy lips and sucked her clitoris. I had made her legs really wide by now and I was suking her pussy lips really well. She was screaming and moaning loudly and the room was filled with her ooooooh, aaaahhhhhh and Karaaaaannnnn. She was in an orgasm wave when I took it further and started using my tongue on her pussy making her moan even louder.

Kanika got up and sat down.
Kanika - I wanna see you suck me.
I was still sucking her pussy and was teasing her wth my tongue. She was staring at me and moaning and it seemed she leaked more juices than ever as she saw me suck her. She held my head and started moving her hips on my mouth =, rubbing her pussy on my face as she came close to more orgasms. She pulled me up and smooched me really hard as she came. She wrapped her legs around my thighs and was pushing my hips towards her pussy.
Me - If you push like this, my penis will tear your virginity to shreds
Kanika - ooooooooh...Please, dont do that. I am dying toget fucked by you. I need your penis, I am so confused.
Me - I can fuck you in your ass hole, so your pussy will remain virgin, but I dont know for how long.
Kanika _ Even i dont know, if i can resist you anymore.
Me - Give me your anal hole
Kanika - Ohhhhhh no no. That is yucky. Please dont say that
Me - Give me your ass please
Kanika - I dont know babu
Me - Just let me fuck you there today for now. Your pussy I will fuck when you are ready
Kanika was still thursting my ass into her pussy, thus making my penis rub her pussy.
Kanika - I am not sure, if that is a thing. I dont know. Isnt it yuky
Me - It is good.. I want your ass
Kanika - Fuck me in my ass, fuck me hard
Me - I will
Kanika - Let me suck you first. Give me your penis. I want it

I lied down and Kanika went down. I said, Let me sit and yousuck me on your knees so i can see your face and lips on my penis.
Kanika - You will stare at me ? Please
Me- Just suck me....

Kanika sat on her knee, I was on the edge of the bed and she held my penis with her hands. She looked at me and kissed my penis. She slowly licked it. Jus then my mobile got a message. It was Neha
Neha - Where are you guys ? I am home and no one is here
I replied looking at Kanika
Me - I am at my home with Kanika
Neha - What you guys are doing
Kanika stopped and asked who is it. I said it is Neha, you continue sucking me.
Kanika - Ohh i forgot to tell her
Me - It is ok. I will. tell her. You focus there
Kanika started sucking my penis.
Me - Neha, she is sucking my penis now. You need to come here
Neha - Really, I will come immediately

I used my mobile and took a picture of Kanika with my penis in her mouth and then kept my mobile on the side.
Kanika - What did you say to her
Me - Why do you stop ? I asked her to come here
Kanika - What ? Why ?
Me - She wanted to meet us
Kanika - Ohh, I should get ready then
Me - No issues, i told her you are sucking my penis
Kanika - What ??? Why ?Oh my god
Me - Now dont stop and continue.
Kanika was scared, uneasy and restless. I tried to reason with her but she was not listening. It was not long and Neha was at my door. Kanika was still nude and so was I....




Posts: 1,809
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 3,142 in 792 posts
Likes Given: 697
Joined: Nov 2018

Reputation:

157
31-12-2020, 04:01 AM
Update 28



Kanika was panicking, but i went on nude to open the door. I had taken Kanika"s clothes as well. Neha was dressed sexily as ever in a real short denim and a shirt. She was hot. She walked in and saw me nude and laughed. She said what is going on. I said not much, we were enjoying, but you came too and now it is going to be so much more. Neha was surprised to see me bring Kanika like this. I said, if you wanna join, join nude. Neha laughed and immediately took off all her clothes, exposing her bazookas. Her boobs were always a beautiful sight for me to see. She was hot as hell.
She walked in nude to my room and i followed. Kanika was under a sheet and acting to sleep. I took off the sheet and she tried to save it. We pulled and finally it was all three of us nude in the room.
Kanika - What the hell. Why are you nude
Neha - Why are you nude
Kanika - I mean you walked in nude
Neha - for you
Kanika - Shut up
Neha - I heard you were giving blowjob to Karan
Kanika - No no
Me - Kanika dont lie
Kanika - its not fair
I sat on the bed and said, now continue my blowjob.
Kanika - No no. Its weird now
Me - We have seen each other nude
Neha - And you have sucked him before
Kanika sat down reluctantly and looked at us as she took my penis in her mouth. Neha had her eyes wide open and her nipples were getting hard looking at this. I used my finger and started caressing her body from her lips to her navel over her bazookas. She was getting goosebumps as I did that.
Me - So where were you ?
Neha - Ohh I had to date my newboss
Me - Wow what happened
Neha - He made me suck him
Me - Hmm good for you
Kanika - What ? You sucked him
Neha - You focus on his penis
Kanika started licking and sucking my penis again. I hinted her to suck my balls. She smiled at me and took my balls and started to lick it. She took one ball each time and sucked it in her mouth. It was hot. I was still playing with Neha's body and as my hands reached her pussy, she was wet. I started fingering her.
Neha - Dont touch me there, else i will fuck you again
Me - Today Kanika promised me her ass
Neha - What ?? WHat is happening here
Kanika - No no, nothing. YOu two fuck, i will see
Me - No, tonight it is kanika and her ass
Neha - wow, i wanna fuck her ass too
Me - Haha. Crazy
Kanika was doing a really good job down there and I held her face now and started fucking her mouth.
Me - You need to drink me completely. Dont spill my cum
Kanika was trying to make space for breathing.
I was ramming her throat and finally I got up and started fucking her face downwards making my penis go deeper inside her mouth.
She was now made to look up as i stood up ramming her mouth and with one major push deep in her throat, I came in her mouth. She was gagging, and i took my penis out and sprayed some cum on her face and then shoved it inside again. She kept sucking me and soon Neha joined in sucking my cum off her face making it a sexy scene.
I was over and aroused. It was a great feeling. As soon as I pulled out my penis, Neha started smooching Kanika and sat on her lap. They were really going at each other kissing like crazy lesbians. FInally when Neha got up, Kanika looked as if she was completely fucked
Neha - Wow Kanika, you were so good. You managed him so well
Kanika - Thanks. Neha you are best
Neha - Why dont. you suck me too
Kanika - I am not sure
Neha - I sucked you
Kanika - Everyone sucked me. I am the only crazy girl here.
Neha smiled and lied down. Kanika climbed on top of her and looked at her and said, I need rest now and lied on top of Neha with their boobs crushing each other. It was hot.
Neha was smiling as Kanika snuggled nude with her. After few minutes Kanika got off
Kanika - I am wondering if Karan invited you here because he wants you or brought me here because he wants me
Me - I want you and her
Kanika - Choose one
Me - Ok, you too choose one, Neha, me or Abhishek
Neha started laughing madly
Kanika - It is not funny.
Me - It is
Kanika - You are bad
Me - I like you
Neha - I like you too, now just suck me
Kanika - Ok, if i suck you, Karan cant fuck me anywhere
Neha - that is between you and Karan
Kanika looked at me as if asking me
Me - Ok as you wish
Kanika then laughed and said, I am not going to do anything. You know It seems you two want to do it today. Also. I feel so insecure around Neha. She is so sexy and I am so average. Really I should go to ther other room and sleep.
Neha - You are half amd. You know how I like you and how you make Karan mad too. Dont overact now. You are hot and you have lovely figure.
Kanika - Liar
Neha pushed Kanika on the bed and got on top of her and said - If you act more, we will fuck you in all your holes tonight. Just think
Kanika - Ohh my god. You are such a dirty girl Neha.
Neha - Haha. then suck me silently
Kanika - I dont want to suck you
Neha pinned her and started to suck her lips. Kanika was not resisting, but enjoying the kissing.
Neha kept smooching her and she turned her around to be on top. Neha squeezed Kanika's boobs as she sucked her lips and raised her up holding her boobs. She then took her boobs to her mouth and sucked them. She was squeezing her boobs as she sucked her making her moan. Kanika was aroused due to this sudden attack. As soon as Neha let her go, Kanika grabbed Neha's boobs and started sucking her boobs on top. She was holding them and squeezing them really hard. She looked up to Neha.
Kanika - You have huge boobs. I love them
Neha - Suck me harder
Kanika started pushing as much as she could in her mouth and sucked her really hard and even bit her. Neha started pushing her head downward and Kanika was licking her body as she moved down. Soon Kanika was on Neha's pussy. She looked at Neha and licked her pussy. Neha was moaning with pleasure in one suck from Kanika. It seems she was too desperate for her soft lips. Kanika started sucking her pussy as if she was smooching her. She was really doign a good smooch action on her pussy making Neha moan like a bitch. I went to her ass and started caressing and slapping her ass cheeks. Kanika screamed with pain as I hit her a bit harder than i thought. I was not in control myself. I brought some vaseline and started massaging her anus. Kanika was sucking neha and shaking her ass ass too. I placed my penis on her pussy and rubbed it over her, making her moan along with Neha. I massaged her anus for few more minutes and then placed my penis on her anus as she sucked Neha and tried to force my penis inside her anal hole. She screamed with pain as my penis made some way in her anus and jumped from her position. she ran away from us, shouting in pain and was really restless. She looked at me with sad eyes and said
Kanika - what the hell Karan. Please no. This was so painful. No no
Neha consoled her and then made her suck her again. neha was now sitting and I again went behind Kanika. I placed my penis again on her anus and said - I will go slow, but manage it.
I slowly inserted my dick in her anus, and she was shouting again, but this time Neha held her and smoohed her as I penetrated her anus inch by inch making her mine. I was really going slow as tears rolled down her eyes and finally when i was in a few inches i stopped, letting her adjust to the width.
Neha consoled her and then made her suck her again. Neha was now sitting and I again went behind Kanika. I placed my penis again on her anus and said - I will go slow, but manage it.
I slowly inserted my dick in her anus, and she was shouting again, but this time Neha held her and smoohed her as I penetrated her anus inch by inch making her mine. I was really going slow as tears rolled down her eyes and finally when i was in a few inches i stopped, letting her adjust to the width.
Me - Kanika, you make me feel so good
Kanika - uhhhhhhhhhh...hmmmmmmmmmm
Neha - Please be gentle on her, she is in pain. It seems it pains more than it seems
Me - I promise she will enjoy it soon.
I started gently pushing it deeper inside and kept caressing her ass cheeks. I was finally all the way in and Kanika was at ease now. Neha kept smooching her to ease her. I looked at neha and winked at her and started moving my penis in Kanika's anal hole. Kanika was screaming with pain now and also enjoying the hard penis inside her anus. I was fucking her really fast now and Kanika's pain had now turned to moaning. I slowed down my speed and started thursting strong and deep inside her anus. Neha held Kanika's face and moved her lips to her own pussy for her to continue the licking. Kanika started sucking neha really rapidly and inserted her tongue inside her as I fucked her anally. I was fucking her slowly now but with lot of strong pushes and deeper. She was moaning as she sucked Neha and Neha was moaning herself. Neha was staring at my penis and Kanika's ass, enjoying the fucking movement. It was not long, I guess but Neha had cummed and she was shaking badly and she was not able to take her eyes off from my penis and Kanika's ass. As soon as Neha had an orgasm, Kanika lifted her face up and started moaning loudly. She was not able to moan loudly till now and she was using this to really scream her lungs off. This helped her in her pain and pleasure as well. It really turned me on as Kanika was really being fucked like a bitch from behind and she was screaming like a bitch. It was a huge turn on for me and I cummed inside her anus. I started slapping her anus as I came, and it seemed it had triggered her own orgasm, making her moan even louder. She put her bed on the bed to relax, and I kept pounding her ass as my penis started turning soft. She was moaning even after she had an orgasm and even I was fucking her till my penis became entirely soft. It was a great fuck for me.
I came out of Kanika's ass hole and cleaned myself. When I came out, Kanika was lying on her stomach on the bed next to Neha. As soon as I walked out she said.
Kanika - Karan, it pains so much now
Me - I know, it will get better
Kanika - It really feels awful now. I was not in my sense then, but now it feels like it hurts so much
Me - Hmmm, do you need some medicine
Kanika - No, but I am exhausted
Neha - It is ok, you will get better soon.
Kanika - You dont know, it pains so much
Neha - I cant imagine, I have never ever done that. It is easier to fuck in the right hole
Kanika - shut up. I think penis is big for that as well
Neha - Maybe, but when you get really wet, anything can slide in, I think even if it is thick and huge
Kanika - Really ?
Neha - Yes, the day i fucked Karan, it went in easily and I enjoyed so much. This looks painful
me - But Neha you will get the same
Neha - Oh my god. No i cant. See her
Me - Ask her about her orgasms. Why just see her pain
Neha - Hmm..I saw that. It was hot. But looks painful
Me - Neha, Someday I will fuck you in your ass and you know that
Kanika - You are a moron. I dont know why you need both of us. You are just a guy who wants to fuck every girl. You dont love me or even her
Me - I do.
Kanika - Then why fuck me in my asshole.
Me - If there is no lust and madness, it is not love.
Neha - Haha. Too filmy.
Kanika - He is just a sex addict i think
Me - So why are you here
Kanika - It seems I am being addicted too. Even in my dreams I did not imagine anal sex, nor having sex with a girl
Me - Technically you did not have sex yet with neha. For that you two have to grind your pussies together, till you reach orgasm or Neha can fuck you with a strapon and vice versa
Kanika - What the hell. You are so kinky. If i knew, i would have avoided you
Me - Really ? So you had no orgasms today.
Kanika - Shut up
She was smiling as she knew she had the time of her life. I went on the bed and slapped her ass cheeks. She just closed her eyes and said, ahhhhh. She was enjoying it. I continued slapping her ass cheeks till it turned red.
Kanika - Stop it, it is somehow painful and exciting. And i cant fuck anymore
Me - No issues, I will fuck neha in her pussy tonight
Kanika - Really ? Now you want to fuck her too that too infront of me again
Me - You did not see us fuck that day properly and plus it was not me, she fucked me. Now it is my turn to fuck the hell out of her
Kanika - Moron. Arent you tired
Me - Look at Neha and her boobs and her look. she has just been sucked. She is horny and fuckable
Neha - Karan, come on. I am not that horny. I am fuckable I know. Everyone wants to fuck me
Me - I know, even Kanika. she was sucking you as if she wants to fuck you so bad
Kanika - Shut up. She seduced me. Also are you not tired. I am dying here.
Neha - I love you sweety
Me - I have just started. I need Neha now
neha kissed Kanika on her cheeks and caressed her back.
I moved near Neha now and asked Kanika to help me turn Neha on. Kanika was reluctant but agreed. She started kissing neha on her cheeks from one side and placed her legs on Neha's pussy and started rubbing it.
I started smooching Neha and used my tongue to deep suck her tongue. I started licking her over her ears and her neck.


Posts: 1,809
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 3,142 in 792 posts
Likes Given: 697
Joined: Nov 2018

Reputation:

157
31-12-2020, 04:02 AM
Update 29


I was licking Neha's face all over as Kanika kept rubbing her legs on Neha's pussy. Neha was moaning already and my licking was making her crazy. I was nibbling on her ears.*
Neha - mmmmm. ahhhhhh. dont make me crazy you two
Kanika - I will see that you get good fucking and you are in more pain than me
Kanika stared biting her earlobes from the other side and also started licking neha.
I moved to Neha's boobs and started caressing and pinching her nipples. I was trying to squeeze her boobs into one hand but it was too huge and I used both hands to squeeze them one at a time. I started flipping her nipples with my finger which was slightly painful for her but also erotic. Her moaning was louder but mixed with pain as I was hitting her with my fingers on her nipples. I continued doing this and squeezing her boobs really hard, till she screamed and said Suck it you bastard.
I took my tongue out and started licking and flipping her nipples with my tongue. This was driving her crazy and Kanika joined me. She was doing same as me on her other boob. This was turning uncontrollable for Neha. Kanika had now placed her hands over Neha's pussy and was rubbing her from top as she licked her nipples. I did the same and now we both were rubbing neha's pussy and anal area while we kept using our tingue to flick her nipples around but did not suck her boobs.
Neha was getting mad at us and really desperate for us to suck her boobs. She held our head and tried to push her boobs in our mouth and finally we obliged. We started sucking her boobs madly and sucked her nipples as if sucking milk out of it. Our hands were rubbing her pussy and I had insrted my thumb in her anus. This was more than enough for her as she moaned and screamed loudly as she came, shaking her ass, and body. She was moving her head from one side to another with excitement and biting her hands with extereme pleasure. We were assaulting her boobs and Kanika had started biting her boobs from side and under her boobs. i was biting on her upper boobs giving her lot of love bites which would definitely be visible if she wears her cleavage bearing t shirts. She was not stopping us as she was in extreme pleasure and we kept biting her huge boobs all over. I has parted her legs as much as i could and caressed her pussy and anus. I let go of her boobs and went down to suck her sweet pussy. I licked her pussy as i spread her legs wider and Kanika was still assaulting her boobs. Neha was moaning louder than ever and she was on verge of another orgasm. I quickly got in position and before she could cum, I inserted my shaft in her pussy hole. This just enhanced her excitement to another level and she came shouting even when i had not started fucking her.*
me - Wow Neha, you come easily.*
Neha - hmmmmmmmmmmm-aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.fuck me..please...

I started thursting really slowly in her pussy as Kanika kept assaulting her boobs. Neha pulled Kanika on top of her and started smooching her. Kanika was now on top of Neha and her ass was on top of Neha's pussy as they smooched. I was fucking Neha slowly and with this move, I held Kanika's ass and started slapping her again and held her ass as I rammed my penis faster in Neha's pussy. My body was also touching Kanika's ass and I started ramming in deeper and parted Kanika's ass cheeks *to caress her anus and pussy. It was going so good that both the girls were moaning hmmmm as the smooched each other. I rubbed Kanika's pussy as I fucked neha rapidly. I inserted my thumb in Kanika's ass hole and this made her move up and go away as she screamed in pain and got off from Neha. I smiled and she looked angrily at me. I now turned Neha's legs upwards and turned her ass upwards as I moved on top of her fucking her pussy down and deep. I was now exactly vertically top of her pussy and started ramming her pussy really hard. she was screaming with pain now as I pushed my penis downwards and deeper inside her.

Kanika was enjoying the view and seemed she was really turned on with this and was rubbing herself with her hands. I kept fucking her from top and made her cum many times and also gave her lot of pain due to my deep fucking. I was about to cum as well and as soon as I felt the urge to cum, I took out my penis and ejaculated spraying my cum over Kanika and Neha. Cum landed on Kanika's face and also on Neha's boobs. It was lovely as I sprayed my cum all over. I then rubbed my penis clean over Neha's nipples and hoved my penis in her mouth so she can clean the last drops of my cum. Kanika was laced in my cum, and seems in her orgasm as she was moaning and excited by my cumming. She was licking the cum off her face as much as she could. I finally got off to clean myself and was followed by Neha and Kanika. Kanika was still in pain and was not able to walk properly. Neha was fully satisfied and she looked extremely happy. *We all slept together and completely nude. It was a magical night for me.






Posts: 1,809
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 3,142 in 792 posts
Likes Given: 697
Joined: Nov 2018

Reputation:

157
31-12-2020, 04:03 AM
Update 30


Next morning was a beautiful sight when Sunita came to house. I opened the gate naked and she looked at me and smiled.
Sunita - Bhaiya, is bhabhi here or just for me.
Me - Bhabhi is inside.
Sunita went inside and was shocked to see both Neha and Kanika lying nude. She smiled at their condition and started talking to me from the door of my bedroom.
Sunita - Bhaiya finally you got two bhabhis together
Me - Yeah, isn’t it nice?
Sunita - Bhaiya, you are still hard
Me - I know, looking at my boner
Neha and Kanika woke up with the noise from Sunita. Kanika was a bit embarrassed to be lying nude in front of Sunita.
Kanika - Where is Karan?
Sunita - Wow bhabhi, you look so sexy. I am sure bhaiya gave you a good time
Neha started laughing at Sunita's statement and she got up and walked nude past sunita to the living room.
Kanika was feeling shy and was lying down but Neha called her.
Kanika shyly walked, limping out and she found me standing naked in the living room
Kanika - Wear something and we should wear as well. She is here and you are standing nude
Neha - She must have seen him nude many times
Kanika - what really?
Me - Yes, why not
Kanika - Don’t tell me you fucked her too
Me - I did
Kanika - What? You are lying
Neha - No no, he may not be lying. Sunita, why don’t you strip and join us. It looks odd
Sunita immediately stripped nude and stood naked with her huge milky boobs in front of us.
Kanika was dumbstruck when she saw this.
Sunita - Bhabhi you were limping. I was limping too when bhaiya fucked me in my ass for a week. It hurts a lot but it is enjoyable.
Kanika - Oh my god. This is embarrassing. Karan you are such a bad guy. I fell for the wring guy.
Me - Yes why not. I am the bad guy. You had so much fun and you were moaning like there was no one in the world.
Kanika - Shut up
Sunita - No bhabhi. bhaiya is good and we must be happy he fucked us all. I am thankful he took my anal virginity
Kanika - Shut up
Neha - Chill Kanika. You always act so weird. It is ok. Look at us. We look fucked.
Kanika - He is fucking the maid too. Can you imagine?.
Neha - Why maid is not human? By the way sunita is so beautiful.
Kanika - I don’t mean that. I mean he is just playing with us
Neha – Yeah, and we all are not?
Kanika - Ok baba. You win. No more arguments.
Sunita went to Kanika and hugged her. Kanika was uneasy but Sunita's milky boobs were on her boobs and she could feel the softness of her boobs. Kanika finally smiled and hugged her back and said it is ok.
Sunita - Bhabhi, bhaiya has a good penis. He fucks so well. I am surprised he fucked you only in your ass!
Kanika - I am a virgin and I don’t want to fuck now.
Sunita - Bhabhi then you should get fucked by bhaiya. He will make you happy like you have never been.
Sunita kissed Kanika on her forehead and then suddenly started sucking her lips before Kanika could react. Kanika was trying to stop but the touch of her huge boobs on her boobs made her melt and she started smooching her back. Neha and I were just smiling at each other while Sunita got Kanika into mood by smooching her really madly.
Sunita - Bhabhi you are so lovely, she said taking a break and started smooching her again.
Kanika was a bit turned on and she held Sunita's boobs and was pressing all over her boobs really hard. She squeezed milk out if Sunita's boobs which was leaking down from both their boobs now and going down to their pussies. Kanika squeezed her boobs and lifted her up to suck her boobs. Kanika was sucking her nipples and lapping up the milk with it. I was getting turned on and so was Neha.
After sucking Sunita like a crazy, Kanika relaxed a bit and it was then that Sunita moved to Kanika's boobs and started sucking her. Kanika was moaning now and Sunita was smiling as she licked her nipples. I was having a huge erection by now and I went straight to neha and shoved my dick in her mouth. She was gagged and then she smiled and looked at me as she sucked my penis gently. She then held the base of my penis and started gently licking and sucking me. She was swirling her tongue on my penis. Sunita made Kanika moan crazy till she reached her pussy and without wasting time, she spread Kanika wide open and started sucking her rapidly. She was slurping her pussy juices as if it was meant to be drunk. Neha was massaging my balls as she sucked me. She then started licking my balls. I raised my legs and put over her shoulders on the sofa behind her, giving her more room to suck my balls. Neha's face was between my legs and one of my legs was raised up, giving her easy access to my balls. She started sucking and licking the base of my balls and moved her tongue over my balls to my penis and to the penis head. She was really good at sucking and I was feeling really good. The sight of Kanika being sucked by Sunita was adding fuel to the fire. Sunita started licking Kanika from her anus hole to her pussy and was inserting her tongue in her pussy. Kanika was moaning madly now and maybe she came. I was not sure as i was busy in my own erotic blowjob. Kanika screamed loudly and said - Stop please. Can’t take anymore. It still hurts. It was good. Let me rest please.
Sunita smiled and left her and came behind me and hugged me pressing her boobs on my back. She started squeezing my butt. She then bent down and started biting my butt cheeks as neha sucked and licked my balls and shaft. Kanika was now lying on sofa looking at us.
Sunita was licking my butt cheeks and she slowly moved down to my anus and started licking me from my anus to my penis shaft. Neha had taken my balls and sucked on them making me harder and harder. Neha was sucking me really well and she was using my precum to massage my penis as she sucked me from the penis head to the base and engulfed as much as of my penis as she could. She was really good at it.
Sunita - Bhabhi, please do not waste this hard dick and please someone ride this penis.
Neha - I want it Sunita. You can have later
Sunita - Bhabhi it is ok if you have it. I just want to see someone fucked
Me - Neha, how about your ass
Neha - No, I am really scared. Just fuck me the normal way.
i asked her to turn around on the sofa as i wanted to fuck her from behind. I rubbed my penis over her pussy a few times and finally started pushing it inside her pussy from behind. This position was new for her and she was having difficulty, but I kept shoving it in and my penis was going deeper than she thought. After I was in some way, I gave her my first major push and she moaned loudly mixed with pain. I started pushing my penis with full force in her pussy from behind and she was moaning madly. Sunita got under Neha and started sucking her boobs as i fucked her slowly from behind. Neha's moans were louder and louder with each thrust and it was powerful. I slapped her ass cheeks and started ramming her really hard and fast now. Sunita had now moved to her pussy and was licking from under her. Her tongue was also licking my penis as it moved inside Neha's pussy. Sunita's tongue was really making me crazy and this made me fuck neha really hard and faster. I was slapping Neha's ass really hard now and she was moaning and shouting as a wave of orgasms triggered inside her. This did not stop me, but made me even hornier and I started fucking her really fast and deep. I felt Neha's pussy walls really squeezing my penis and this triggered my own Cumming. I chummed inside her pussy and then i took out my penis and sprayed the rest on Sunita's tongue and inserted my penis in Sunita's mouth making her drink the remaining of my cum. She lapped it up and continued to assault Neha's pussy. neha was moaning like a bitch and Sunita was literally making her orgasm last longer as she licked her anus and her pussy while she came. Neha had the fuck of a life and a great orgasm to begin her day.
We finally got to clean ourselves and Sunita cooked food.
Kanika - This is how you start your day it seems
Me - You mean by fucking Sunita ?
Kanika - Yes
Me - Not always. But it would be nice to start with you
Kanika - No way. If i knew you had so many gfs, i would not be with you
Me - Starting again. Why always after you have multiple orgasms
Kanika - Just thinking you know
Neha - She thinks after getting fucked
Kanika - Shut up
Me - Haha, you are right. I thnk she wants more
Kanika - No way
Neha - I think so too
Sunita - I think bhabhi wants bhaiya in her pussy
Kanika - Shut up Sunita
Sunita - Ok bhabhi
Kanika - I mean to say, it is not like that.
Sunita - Bhabhi you are so beautiful. you should like bhaiya
Kanika - No i dont
Me - So why were you moaning so much
Kanika - Shut up. She smiled finally
Kanika - It is hard to digest. You are fucking so many girls
Me - So ? You can fuck many guys, More than i can imagine
Kanika - I dont think so.
Me - I am sure.
Kanika - I dont want
Me - I think you will want. Maybe later
Kanika - We have to go to work as well. It is not all sex in life
Me - Ok ok let us go
Neha and Kanika booked a cab and finally i was alone with Sunita
I asked her about Rahul.
Sunita - Rahul bhaiya came home and as you said, I gave him massage
Me - What happened then
Sunita - He fucked me but he did not last long.
Me - Really ?
Sunita - Bhaiya I did not have any orgasm.
Me - Ok I will check later
After Sunita left I checked the video. Interestingly Rahul's fuck session was recorded along my own fuck session from yesterday. Rahul really fucked not for long. It seems Sunita had made him cum with her hands only and even after that he fucked her for few minutes only. It seems he was too excited.




Posts: 1,809
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 3,142 in 792 posts
Likes Given: 697
Joined: Nov 2018

Reputation:

157
31-12-2020, 04:04 AM
Update:31

I went to work and I was really late. Rahul came to me and said he needed to talk
Rahul - Yaar, i made mistake of fucking your maid
Me - It is Ok. she will do whatever i say. I asked her to fuck you
Rahul - But you know, I could not fuck her as I was too excited. Do you mind if i go again
Me - NO issue. you can go tomorrow.
Next morning, I told Sunita that Rahul will come again. Sunita said Ok bhaiya, but I wanted to request you something.
Me - What ? Tell me
Sunita - Bhaiya can you fuck me too tomorrow
Me - Later that evening, maybe
Sunita - No bhaiya I mean together with Rahul bhaiya. I want to suck and fuck together.
Me - I will have to think.
Sunita - Bhaiya think and tell me
Me - Hmmm
Sunita - Bhaiya can i ask one more thing
Me - Ok
Sunita - Why is Kanika bhabhi so weird
Me - I dont know
Sunita - Maybe you did not give her good
Me - Haha. She was howling like a bitch yesterday. She had a great fuck. I am sure she cannot walk well for a week
Sunita - ok bhaiya. FUck me like that soon

I was in thought all day and finally in the evening rahul and I were at my home. I was still not sure what to do when Sunita came to my apartment. Finally Sunita came.
Sunita - Bhaiya so are you ready
Me - You can massage Rahul
SUnita - Bhaiya please come na
Me - It feels odd
Rahul - what happened ?
Sunita - Bhaiya i want both of you to fuck me
Rahul - Ohh. I never thought of that
Sunita - Please bhaiya
Me - I am not sure
Rahul - come on yaar. It will be fun.
Me - I cant imagine sharing a girl with you
Rahul - Dont overthink. it is ok.
Me - Ok you guys start, i will join later.

I was thinking what to do, and I wanted to put Rahul on my good side and wanted to be on his good side. So I finally walked in and Sunita was sucking Rahul when i walked in. She was on the bed and Rahul was lying down. Sunita looked at me and smiled.
I took out my penis and positioned myself behind Sunita. Rahul could not see my penis. I positioned it on Sunita's pussy from behind and rammed it inside. My penis was not really hard but as soon as it went a bit in, blood rushed through to make me really hard. I started ramming her really hard making her moan like crazy.
Sunita - Bhaiya fuck me deeper and harder
I started slapping her ass and fucked her really deep and fast.
It seems she moaned so much, while sucking Rahul that Rahul had already cummed and was just watching me fuck Sunita like a bull.
Sunita - Bhaiya you too fuck me together please
Rahul - hmmm.
Sunita started sucking him again to make him hard. She wanted us to fuck her in both holes.
I made Sunita lie on the side and I went behind her. She was now smooching Rahul and stroking his penis while i was behind her. I made her lift her legs upwards and she was sandwiched between Rahul and I. Her legs were folded all the way up and were between her and Rahul now. This way Rahul had access to her pussy which was already badly fucked. I started fucking her asshole as Rahul inserted his dick in her pussy. Rahul was not that big and my ramming was making Sunita crazy. It was not long that Rahul was again done and out of action while I was still fucking Sunita as if I had just started.
I asked Rahul to bring out the dildo from my drawer and gave him the task to insert the dildo inside Sunita and to move it in and out as I fucked her anally.
Sunita was really moaning madly as Rahul inserted the dildo and my fucking got even rampant. She was crying and moaning. She came many times as i kept destroying her anally. Rahul was just trying to manage the dildo as Sunita was shaking badly. I finally cummed in her anus and also inserted the penis in her mouth and made her suck the remaining of my cum.
After we were done, I got out and dressed back. Sunita could not get up due to the fucking. Rahul came out and smiled at me.
Rahul - Oh man, you fucked her so bad. That too in her anus. I have never tried that with Monika
Me - It is painful. You should ask her
Rahul - Yaar, i cant go on for so long. You were really into the game. But thanks for joining. It was good to see. I feel, i can do another round now
Me - Go on.

Rahul went inside and this time, i heard Sunita moaning for some time before it seemed they were done. Rahul was really thankful to me and asked me not to say anything to Monika.
Me - Why you want to fuck other girls. Monika is so hot
Rahul - Hahaha. You think she is hot. She is just average yaar
Me - Hmm..I think she is hot
Rahul - I think you like her. Haha. I think Kanika is hotter
Me - Really ? you think Kanika is hotter than Monika
Rahul - Yes yaar. Monika never wears Jeans etc and always dresses so Indian. I am bored.
Me - Hmm. I think i like it that way.
Rahul - Maybe you should date her and I should get date with Kanika
Me - Haha. I will ask Kanika
Rahul - You are dating her or Neha ?
Me - Well Neha for now, but I want to seduce Kanika
Rahul - You are a dog. If you do this to her, she will be of no use to anyone
Me - Haha. YOu like your sister in law a lot it seems
Rahul - EVeryman does. I wish i can fuck her
Me - Really ? If you get to fuck her, what will you give me
Rahul - Then you can take Monika. Hahaha. I wont mind
Me - Haha. Really ? Think about it
Rahul - If you can get me Kanika, then sure
Me - I cant believe you said this.
Rahul - Haha. I know, but i also know it is not possible. So no issues
Me - Hmmm. No worries. I will talk to you later

Later that night Kanika messaged me.
Kanika - Hi
Me - Hey, how are you
Kanika - So mr fucker, how you doing
Me - Ok, so I am fucker.
Kanika - I am kidding
Me - Hmm
Kanika - I am sorry, I always behave weird na. I was involved in all and i did enjoy
Me - It is ok. I like you that way
Kanika - Haha. Idiot.
Me - Come over
Kanika - Not today. ALready lot of work at office
Me - Hmm same here
Kanika - Cant stop thinking about you
Me - Same here
Kanika - Liar
Me - Really
Kanika - You have Neha, Sunita and I dont know who else
Me - But you are you. Send me a pic
Kanika - No
Me - Please
Kanika - Ok later
Me - Ok
Kanika - I sleep now. Talk to you later.
Me - Sure babu. Gn




Posts: 1,809
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 3,142 in 792 posts
Likes Given: 697
Joined: Nov 2018

Reputation:

157
31-12-2020, 04:04 AM
Update 32
Later that night Neha messsaged me to ask if i was free for something fun on a weekday. I said, not this week but next week as I was running behind on my work.
I was not sure what she wanted, but i was in for anything fun.
Next day, I was still confused by Rahul's behavior on Monika and his desire to fuck Kanika more than Monika. I managed to get some time with him in a meeting room.
Me - I am still confused abuot your behavior to Monika. I thought you really liked her.
Rahul - Dont get me wrong. I do like her and love her.
Me - No no i dont mean to pry. I am just confused because in my opinion Monika is far better than Kanika.
Rahul - Well, maybe yes but you know I had more fun with Sunita than with Monika
Me - hmm..but why.
Rahul - Dont get me wrong yaar, but a guy needs blowjob and she doesnt suck
Me - Hmmm..You can sort that out i guess, but to each its own.
Rahul - You know, Sunita gave me such a good blowjob, I was so overjoyed. I think I want to meet Sunita more than Monika
Me - Haha. You are crazy. Anyway.
Rahul - Yeah, can i come sometime again ?
Me - Yes, you can. Maybe I should arrange Kanika for you.
Rahul - Haha..If you do, I will go mad.
Me - Haha.Even i will.
We finally said good bye and we went to our homes. Later that night Monika messaged me.
Monika - Hey Mr Gun
Me - Hahaha. Hi Miss WMD
Monika - Haha..How you doing
Me - Well missing you
Monika - Liar
Me - Really ?
Monika - How about this weekend ?
Me - For a date ?
Monika - Idiot, for coming here
Me - If it was date, i would be there
Monika - Rahul is here. You take him
Me - He wont mind
Monika - Ohh you think so. Then you ask him. If he says ok, i will go
Me - Ok. I will ask him
Monika - Haha, you are crazy. Dont get me into trouble
Me - You just be ready now.
Monika - Mr Gun. Dont get all loaded up
Me - Send me your pic na, hot one
Monika - Mad.
Me - So you can kiss me, touch me there but not send me pic
Monika - Oh my god. Shut up. Your gun is out of control
Me - Your weapons were loaded. thats why
Monika - Haha- Now shut up and come over
Me - Ok. Invite Kanika too
Monika - Why ? you wanna use your gun on her
Me - Why not ?
Monika - chhi. not here.
Me - So you wont invite her
Monika - She is my sister. She will come :P
Me - Haha. I know. I want to seduce here there.
Monika - Haha. Idiot. You are after me, my sister. You are such evil and you also talk to me about it
Me - Ok then i should talk about Neha ?
Monika - haha. yeah i forgot neha. She is hot by the way. You should try her
Me - You know, i already did
Monika - Cant believe you. Cant know when you lie when you say truth
Me - Trust me
Monika - hehe. Ok
Me - I think Rahul is already busy with someone too
Monika - I cant believe that. I know you mentioned about the massage. But he wont do like that. In fact he cant. :P
Me - Haha- He can and he may get what he needs
Monika - What he needs , he gets from me. I dont get what i need
Me - Haha. I meant blowjob
Monika - chhi. How you talk like this
Me - I think he wants blowjob
Monika - He told you ?
Me - Yeah :P
Monika - chhi. He is getting crazy. I dont do dirty stuff.
Me - Hmm you should. Its fun.
Monika - Shut up
Me - No problem. Dont get upset if he gets from someone else
Monika - Haha. i wont.
Me - Ok, then see you at our date on Friday evening
Monika - Yeah Yeah. I will see.
Me - Ok sexy. I miss you really
Monika - I want to see you too. Mr gun.
Me - haha miss WMD
Monika - See you. gn
Me - ok gn
I took this as an opportunity and spoke to Rahul next day. I convinced him that I need to talk to Monika separately, so i can get Kanika into the game and I have to get some trust build up. He was easy prey to this and he said ok why not. I dont mind. You can take her to dinner. I will ask her.
On Thursday night Monika messaged me again.
Monika - What the hell you said to Rahul
Me - Why ?
Monika - He said, You want to take me to dinner and I should go as he is busy and plus it is better that you can talk to me privately
Me - Haha- See our date is ready
Monika - No, what is going on. I am confused.
Me - Not much. I will tell you at dinner. Wear jeans
Monika - No way. I never wear such dress.
Me - Please..Its a date i arranged with so much effort.
Monika - Haha. I wont :P
Me - ok. It was a wish. See you tomorrow
Monika - Hmm. I have not said yes yet
Me - I will anyway come tomorrow
Monika - Hmm. ok
I was all pumped up and super excited about this new development. I was not even sure if can bring the topic of Rahul to Kanika anytime. I wanted to first tame Kanika and make her offer herself to me, so she can be ready for a fuck.
I was eagerly waiting for Friday night and I was not sure about Rahul anymore. He was trading his wife for his sister in law and what was in his mind was completely unknown to me. Rahul told me that he wanted to go to my house to meet Sunita. I was ok with that and I asked if i should come later to his house then.
Rahul - No yaar, you two go and eat. I will be back by then. I told her I have work
Me - Ok, no issues
Rahul - Pack me some food as well
Me - Haha ok
rahul - And dont try anything on Monika else I will kill you
Me - Ohho. Control. I wont
Rahul - I know. I am kidding yaar. I will be busy with Sunita.
Me - Yeah Yeah. Why not-
Rahul - Untill you get me Kanika .hahah
Me - Haha, it is not some item
Rahul - I know yaar. I dont have any hope. Its just nice to hear.
Me - Ok sir, as you like
Rahul - See you later tonight.
Me - Ok byee.
I went to pick Monika for dinner. She opened the door and she was actually dressed in jeans and a t shirt. She looked really hot with her loely figure visible so clearly for the first time. I hugged her and kissed her on the cheeks as I said.
Me - Wow, you look astonishing today
Monika - Thanks and you look good yourself.
I hugged her more than usual and finally walked to the car with her for our dinner date.
Me - You are wearing Jeans ? How come.
Monika - I felt like
Me - I thought for me
Monika - No. Not for you. Just felt comfortable
Me - Yeah Yeah
Monika - Dont flatter yourself
Me - Ok mam
Monika - You are making bold moves now. Taking me for dinner and asking Rahul
Me - Well Rahul is already into so many moves you dont know
Monika - I dont believe that. he has no moves
Me - Are you sure ? Sunita you know
Monika - Chhi. You mean he is with Sunita
Me - She can suck him, but you wont
Monika - Oh my god. Is this true. I cant believe
Me - Yes
Monika - I am not sure how to react. I should be upset but I am not. I thought he has no interest in Sex as he is always so weird
Me - Haha. It maybe because you are too conservative.
Monika - not at all. I think he cant even excite me. I dont care what he does
Me - He maybe interested more in Kanika than you
Monika - Haha. He can think anything. He cant even have sex properly
Me - I am surprised that you are not upset.
Monika - I am happy for him
Me - Hmm
We had dinner at a nice place and our dinner was really good as we did talk a lot about many topics.
Finally we reached home and I could not believe myself that she was so cool about the situation.
As we walked in and she removed her shoes, I hugged her from behind.
Me - Where is my kiss and hug
Monika - You just hugged me and kissed me when you came in. So all done
Me - You think so ?
Monika just caressed my hands on her waist and said, yes
I started moving my hand on her abdoment and kissed her on her cheeks. She did not respond or react and this made me really bold. I turned her face towards me and kissed her lips. She just melted into the kiss and started kissing me back with her hands over my neck. I kept caressing her till my hands reached her boobs and I started squeezing her boobs. My crotch was pressed into her ass over her jeans and she could sense my erection. I kept smooching her and then inserted my hands in her t shirt. I was moving my hands up her navel to her bra. This was the first time I was so close to her awesome weapons of mass destruction.
I started squeezing her boobs over her bra and I could touch most of her upper boobs which was making me mad with excitement. I was not only overly aroused but even she was completely overpowered with lust. She was sucking my tongue and she moved her hands to feel my dick over my jeans. As soon as she touched my dick, she instantly moved away from me.
Monika - Oh, what am i doing. Sorry, we need to stop. I am not thinking properly. I am too upset from within maybe.
Me - No issues. I am not forcing you
Monika - No no. I dont mean that. I wa enjoying. It just that I got reminded of something and I feel a bit upset that he is with Sunita for a blowjob.
Me - It is nice you know to get a blowjob
Monika - I dont know
Me - I can teach you
Monika - Chhi. You and your ideas.
At the same instant, the bell rang and it was Kanika.


Posts: 1,809
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 3,142 in 792 posts
Likes Given: 697
Joined: Nov 2018

Reputation:

157
31-12-2020, 04:05 AM
Update 33


I was sitting on the sofa trying to hide my erection and making sure, I was not showing any signs of anything happening between me and Monika.
Monika was allowing me to play with her but it was limited to hugs and kissing and I was getting restless with her and Kanika. I really wanted to fuck them. My desperation was growing with time. I had made great progress with them and there was no way I was going to back out now.
Monika had adjusted herself quickly and Kanika was surprised to see Monika in Jeans as normally she did not wear Jeans. Kanika was herslef in Jeans.
Kanika - Wow didi, whats up. Jeans today ? Where is jiju
Monika - He is busy with work. Not much. Jeans just because I felt like. We went to dinner.
Kanika - Ohh just you and Karan. I hope you enjoyed
Monika - Yes.
Kanika - Karan is very silent today
Monika - I think he is happy to take me to dinner and still enjoying my company
Kanika - haha. I am sure.
Monika - Haha.
Me - I am just thinking who is sexier in Jeans, is it Kanika or Monika
Kanika - Idiot. Always something stupid
Monika - Let him say. He is jealous of us. Neha is not as good it seems
Kanika - Haha. Yes i think so too
Me - Neha is sexy and too sexy. Amongst you two, I am just wondering who is sexier. You two can never be like Neha
Monika - oh comeon. We dont want to be like her.
Me - I think you are afraid.
Monika - Afraid of what ? We are not afraid
Me - Really ? then let me see if you guys can do what neha can do
Kanika - Neha can do nothing special
Me - Ok then, let me see if you can kiss your sister on her lips
Kanika - What ?? Are you crazy. This is stupid
Me - Neha told me that she kissed you
Kanika - Oh my god. Shut up. This is lie
Monika - What ??
Me - It is not important. The main thing is can you do this. This is the simple challenge
Monika - It is foolish
Me - Then accept it
Kanika - There is nothing to accept, I dont think we need to do anything to prove anything
Me - As you wish, but I am happy that you accept defeat
Monika - Not at all. We accept nothing
Me - Its ok
I think it triggered something inside Monika and before Kanika could react, she held her by her face and kissed her lips. Kanika was shocked but before she could react, Monika had her lips between hers and was sucking her. She quickly broke the kiss, but Kanika was left shocked.
Monika - here, we are done and won
Me - Haha. Just by doing this and that too like formality.
Monika - It is more than enough
Me - You have to also dress like her
Monika - She wears Jeans and today we are wearing too.
Me - She wears minis and many other dresses too
Kanika - We wear lot of dresses which she doesnt wear
Me - Anyway, i think it needs lot of guts
Monika - To do what ?
Me - I think, she is comfortable in anything. If she was here, she will take off her t shirt to prove it.
Monika - Thats indecent and we can do it as well. But we are decent people
Me - Or you can say, modern but not modern.
Monika - If we take off our t shirt, what will you do for us
me - Whatever you ask
Monika - Ok you be our servent for the week
Me - Ok.
Kanika - Didi..control. It is stupid
Monika - It is ok. Take off yoru t shirt
Kanika - No didi
I was smiling by now.
Monika - she is a child. But I am not afraid
Monika quickly lifted her t shirt to show her huge weapons of mass destruction and was in her bra which was barely containing her assets. I was dumbfounded by her hot look. Kanika was staring at her boobs and probably wondering, what was going on. I had an instant erection and i was staring at her boobs.
She stood like this for a moment and then quickly put back her t shirt.
Kanika - Didi....what the hell.
Monika - Now you do as well and we win
Kanika - Didi i cant
Monika - Anyway I win, so he is my servant
Me - Technically you both had to take off your t shirt
Monika - CHeater
Me - but..for the awesome display of your huge assets, i am your servant
Monika was embarassed and Kanika was really confused.
The bell rang and we quickly adjusted ourselves to let Rahul in.
Rahul definitely look tired and smiled looking at me.
Rahul - I had a long day. Lets drink some beer
Me - Yeah why not
Monika looked at Rahul to get some idea of where he really was. She was trying to guess if he really had sex that evening.
Rahul - you two in Jeans today. You look good
Kanika - Thanks jiju
Rahul - And Kanika, you look really hot today
Kanika - Jiju...
Monika - Now go and change all, we eat and drink together

We all changed to something lighter and sat again for dinner and drinks.
After dinner we decided to watch some movie.
Monika - Karan, bring some water for me
Me - Ok mam
Rahul - Ohho, why you asking him. He is our guest
Me - It is ok
Rahul - No no not ok
Kanika - Jiju, didi won a bet and now Karan is her servant
Rahul - What ?
Monika - Yes
Rahul - What was the bet ?
Monika - We were guessing who will come first, you or Kanika and I won
Rahul - Weird bet
Me - It is ok.

I brought water and Monika kept making me do some little things
After some time, Rahul was sound asleep while we three continued watching the movie.
Monika - Maybe you should give me a massage while we watch the movie
Me - Ok mam, i think you should lie on your stomach and face the tv so you can see. Kanika can sit on the bed on floor till then
Kanika - Haha.did really ?
Monika - Yeah why not. He acts so smart
Kanika made way and soon i was on top of bed in my shorts and I decided to sit on Monika's ass. I sat on her hips and I could immediately sense her excitement. I started gently massaging her as Kanika sat infront of us watching movie. We were talking too, so it did not arouse any suspicion. Rahul was asleep next to us and I was really making a bold move here. I caressed her back and whenever i got the chance, i squeezed her side boobs and it was really turning me on. My penis was poking her ass cheeks and crack and she was completely aroused. I could sense her arousal as she was breathing heavy and trying to control herself. Kanika would glance back and smile at us, as if she was checking and a bit confused. I lifted Monika's t shirt a bit up and inserted my hands to caress her back quickly and touch her bra under her t shirt. I was feeling like a virgin exploring a girl for the first time as I continued my little exploits now and then. I would pinch her waist now and then and pump my penis down in her ass crack. I so wanted to take my giant out and make it touch her and make her suck me. I was feeling helpless and excited and so was she.
I moved a bit back on her thighs and started massaging her lower back and also made it a point to squeeze and pinch her ass. I gently started rubbing her pussy over the lowers she was wearing. Wet spots were visible to me as her panties were not able to contain her wetness. I was circling my hands on her ass cheeks and cupping them. I asked Kanika for some water and as soon as she moved out, i inserted my hands in her lowers and touched her wet pussy over her panties. She was scared and tried to look back and warn me, but i already moved her panties to the side and inserted my fingers in her wet pussy and made her moan a bit. I then bent and quickly bit her ass cheeks. I heard Kanika walk back and I quickly adjusted her lowers and started massaging her lower back as Kanika brought water. After having water, I continued my focus on her pussy lips. I was slowly and gently massaging her pussy lips over her lowers and I knew my penis poking her, was enough to get her to what i wanted. I would insert my fingers in her lowers and feel her panty lines and edges with my fingers and also caressed her upper ass crack. It was not long before I made one last bold move and inserted my hands in her lowers cupping her ass cheeks for the first time and inserted my finger in her pussy. I gave few gentle pushes and she came and she was trying everything possible to control her self from moaning. As soon as she came, her ass cheeks clinched tight, and i could feel her body shivering with pleasure. She could not make a sound and this was probably too hot for her to handle. She asked me to stop and sit down with Kanika. She was enjoying her orgasm, while i tried to manage my hardon for sometime before i got down.
I sat near Kanika watching movie as Monika closed her eyes enjoying the massive orgasm she achieved. Kanika noticed my hardon, which had refused to completely go off and looked at me with confusion. I smiled and winked at her and placed her hands on my hardon so she can really confirm that it was a hardon. She moved her hands away in a knee jerk reaction and looked back. Monika was lying with eyes closed and looked like she was asleep. I kept her hand again on my penis and whispered, your sister has huge boobs and soft ass. I could not control my penis when i massaged her. Luckily for me, you are here, else i would have to make your sister suck me
Kanika - Shut up idiot. WHat is going on here
Kanika kept her hand on my penis as we spoke in whispers.
Me - Nothing, just massage, but i got turned on
Kanika - And what if didi felt your penis hardon.
Me - So what ? She showed me her huge boobs. It had to have some effect
Kanika - Chhi. You are dirty
Me - Well who knows, maybe your sister was wet too
Kanika - Chhi chhi. Shut up. I am glad all men are not like you.
Me - What do you mean.
Kanika - My jiju is anything but decent and nice man
Me - haha. You know he likes you more than your sister and he has more interest in Sunita than anyone of you
Kanika - Shut up. Dont you dare speak like that about jiju. He is yourfriend
Me - I can show you video
Kanika was awestruck and completely dumbfounded.




Posts: 1,809
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 3,142 in 792 posts
Likes Given: 697
Joined: Nov 2018

Reputation:

157
31-12-2020, 04:06 AM
Update 34


Kanika - Shut up, i dont believe
Me - I will show you. But for now please take care of this
I pressed my penis with her hands. She turned back to check Monika and Rahul.
Kanika - Didi and jiju are here, i cant
Me - You have to, else I will start sucking your lips here.
Kanika - Shut up.
Me - Then start
I held her by her hair and pushed her down to my shorts. She reluctantly put her hands in my shorts and started stroking my penis. I adjusted my shorts and out sprang my hard penis in all its glory. She looked at me, a bit angry but started kissing it. I moaned slightly, which made her happy and she finally gave me a smile as she started licking my penis. It was too exciting for me too, as I sat there in Rahul and MOnika's bedroom and Monika's sister licking my penis which was made hard by her sister Monika. I was feeling great and this turned to even awesome when Kanika took whole penis in her mouth and sucked it gently, avoiding noises. I held her by her hair and started stroking my penis up deeper in her mouth and started fucking her mouth. I was enjoying this lovely blowjob and even Kanika was all engrossed in sucking me and fondling my balls. We were lost in this awesome feeling, when I saw Monika standing infront of us and looking at us with shock.
Kanika was still sucking me, while I was a bit taken aback and I let go of Kanika. Kanika realized something was not ok and she looked up to her horror.
Kanika quickly got up and ran out. Monika followed her and I adjusted myself and followed them with my hard on still pushing through my shorts. Monika was really angry, it looked, and Kanika was scared. Monika wanted to shout, but could not, she started talking angrily but in whispers
Monika - What the hell you guys are doing. Kanika, you shameless. You are so desperate*
Kanika - No didi..no no please dont say so. I am sorry.
Monika - And Karan, how can you be so shameless.
Me - Monika calm down. We are not children and secondly we like each other. It is normal, but I am sorry, it should not have happened
Monika - Dont tell me that. It is not normal. Kanika, should mummy papa know about this ?
Me - Ohh wait come on. You took off your t shirt just a while ago. Should we tell Rahul and your parents ?
Monika - What ? You are crazy. This is not same
Me - It is similar. I can add that I saw your boobs too
Monika - You will lie ?
Me - I mean to say, whats the point in making it a big deal. Afterall it was your fault
Monika - My fault ?? How come ? Enlighten me Mr cannot control your evil gun
Me - Haha..Its funny. But you asked me to massage you
Monika - So ? you will start abusing my sister ?
Me - Abuse ? no way and secondly you made me hard. You made my gun loaded
Monika - What ?*
Me - Ok, so as i massaged you, you felt my hardon and I know it because you were wet too, but i did not say or do anything and to avoid anymore issue, i got off, and dont you lie about it. Your panties still have wet spots.
Monika was speechless and shocked. So was Kanika. Kanika was completely blown off by my allegations and complete indecency.
Kanika - Karan, stop it. You are mad.*
Monika - He is not mad, but still, what you guys doing here is not right. That too in my house, my room. At least i did not expect this from you sis. He can be anything. I am now not even sure if you guys have already done it. Are you still virgin or lost it to this idiot
Kanika - No no didi, dont think so. Nothing like this. We are not having sex or something. Even this was not ok. I am sorry
Me - Well, I think Monika should be sorry too, she made me hard and forced me to seduce you
Monika - You are so shameless. Hide that thing. How can you still walk around with that hard on here. It is weird
Me - I am surprised that Kanika did not support me nor did she accept that we are past this point already
Monika - What do you mean ? Sex ?
Me - Not really, but she has given me blowjob before
Kanika - Shut up please
Me - And I have seen her nude
Monika - What ?? this is horrible. How can you even suck that thing and how can you be nude ? I must tell Rahul.
Me - You mean she has no right to have a life and in addition, I am not sure if Rahul would mind.*
Monika - This is yuck
Kanika - Didi, I am sorry, but I dont want that you talk to us as if it is yuck. I like him and he likes me. Also, I did it because it makes me happy too.
Monika - Sucking makes you happyy ?
Kanika - It makes him happy and so makes me happy too
Monika - Chhi
Kanika - And didi, dont say chhi, you made him hard.
Monika - You too*
Kanika - Didi but it is true also, he told you were excited too.*
Monika - Kanika, babu so you will suck his penis ? are you so nuts
Kanika - Didi it is not that bad
Monika - So it means you wont stop
Kanika - Didi I like him
Me - Kanika, why dont you come here and suck me and show her how good it is
Kanika - Karan, please
Monika - So why were you acting so weird in taking off your top, while i did it
Kanika - Didi i was shy and i did not want to take off my top.
Monika - ANd you wanted to suck him.
Me - Please Monika, calm down
I went forward and held her hand and looked in her eyes. I then hugged her trying to calm her down and poked my penis in her crotch in the process. i enjoyed the touch and even she was a bit carried away as she closed her eyes feeling my penis.*
Monika - Hmm......It seems i really did turn you on
Me - Yes you did, you can even feel it
I guided her hand to my penis and made her touch it. She was a bit lost for the moment as she held my penis and squeezed it over my shorts.
Kanika was looking at us a bit confused. Monika realized we were not alone and she let my penis go
Monika - Since you are so desperate, suck him off infront of me
Kanika - No didi, its not like that
Monika - No no, come on.
Me - Ok as you wish
I took off my shorts and sat on the sofa exposing my penis to both of them.
Kanika - Are you mad, please put it back on
Me - Why, she said na. Then do it please
Kanika - No
Monika - Do it, i will see how shameless you are
Kanika - Didi, it is enough, you took off your t shirt and i did not say shameless.
Monika - Then go on na.
Kanika - Ok i will
Kanika came near me and sat down, held my penis and looked at Monika. She then turned around and looked at me and started licking my penis.
Monika was slightly angry and also turned on as she glued her vision to us. I wanted to entice her so i started moaning and even Kanika was making slight moaning sounds.
Me - you are looking as if you want to suck it too
Monika - it looks disgusting
Kanika turned around and said
Kanika - not really didi.
Me - come in booby girl, give it a try. I wont tell Rahul.
Monika - no
Kanika - shut up u. I am doing it na
Me - but it was she who made me so
Monika - i have that efffect
Me - i know, specially with your awesome boobs we saw today
Monika - you saw nothing
Me - neha loves to suck and so does kanika but you are so modern
Monika - ohh is it, it is not that difficult
Me - there is lot of technique and Kanika can make me moan and I am sure you dont even know
Monika - is it
Monika came near me and sat down near my knees. She asked Kanika to move and Kanika was really shocked at the development.
Monika held my penis and said, if you moan, you two will never do this thing again and Kanika should never have sex with you.
Kanika - didi....
Monika - you shut up, nymphomaniac
Kanika - didi...
monika - i am married and it is ok, but you are not. Do you want your husband to know about you not being virgin
Kanika - didi it is enough
Monika licked the penis head and my precum tasted weird on her tongue. She made a yuck face and tried to lick my penis sides. I was really enjoying this and it made me really excited. I was determined not to moan. Kanika was really walking confused and with real interest on this development.*
Monika licked my penis shaft and looked at me to check if i liked it. Monika was struggling with the penis and it seemed she had no clue how to manage it. She finally engulfed my penis in her mouth, but she only took some of my penis inside. She was not sucking or licking my head with her tongue and just kept it in her mouth, trying to rub her lips over my penis by holding it with her hand. It was erotic for me, because i could see Monika, my angel taking my huge dick in her mouth.

Monika - How do you suck this huge thing. I cant even understand what is enjoyable in this ?
Kanika - didi, you have to use your tongue and suck the penis gently
Monika started to touch my penis with her tongue as she sucked on my penis and this was really tough for me as i was trying not to moan. I was on verge of moaning as she continued her sucking all over my penis.*

Kanika - Didi, you have to take more length inside your mouth.*
I looked really uninterested and as if it had no effect.

Monika tried to engulf more and more of my penis in her mouth till it hit her throat and she felt she would gag on it. She finally gave up and said, this is horrible, I give up.

I smiled and Kanika sat down near her trying to show her how to suck me. Kanika started playing with my balls and started sucking me really well, taking my penis deeper and slurping her tongue around my shaft. Kanika then took my balls and started sucking it. I was moaning now as the two were making me mad with all this development.*

Kanika had almost drove me to my orgasm. Monika patted Kanika and tried again to hold my penis. She was struggling to hold it well and did not like the wet penis she had in hand as Kanika had really sucked me thoroughly.
Monika started sucking me and this time, she used her tongue and lips to a great effect. She took more of my penis in and was really sucking me with her tongue moving all round my penis. I was about to moan, so i lifted Kanika up with other hand and started smooching her. With my other hand, I held Monika's head and pushed my penis further deep in her mouth and before she could react, i started fucking her mouth rapidly and held her there, deep gagging her. She was really uncomfortable but kept sucking as my penis grew bigger and bigger. I held her head and started pumping rapidly finally ejaculating in full force inside her mouth. She struggled and i let her go, she was panting hard and her mouth was full of cum. I let her go and she looked angrily at me, but my penis let out another jet of hot cum which fell over her face and her face was covered in my cum along with her mouth full of cum. She was stunned, while I le go off Kanika and she was also shocked seeing Monika like this. Monika looked shocked and angry.*
Monika - Yuck..What the hell
Me - You were too good and so was Kanika. You two are awesome.
Monika - Chhi..chhi..I need to shower.
Me - Kanika please clean me up

Kanika got down and sucked the remaining cum of my penis. Monika was looking at her with disgust and she walked off in the toilet to clean herself. Kanika sucked me clean and looked at me with a weird look.
Kanika - You seduced my married sister to give you a blowjob. You are really some evil person. You have no boundaries na
Me - She needed it. You should have seen how unhappy she is with Rahul and even slightest touch from me, made her wet down there.
Kanika - Is it ?
Me - And your jiju, just wants to fuck Sunita or you. Isnt he crazy. I thought, we can bring some fun to your sister. She is really hot by the way. Awesome boobs na
Kanika - So, she is in your list to fuck as well
Me - I want to fuck you, but you wont listen na, so what will i do.
Kanika - shut up. You know, this turned me on so madly. I wanted to fuck the hell out.

I pulled Kanika close and started smooching her again. She was struggling to get away and said *- Didi will come.
I kept smooching her and with one hand, I undid her lowers. She was scared as she did not want to invite more trouble, but i was strong. I immediately, made her lie down on sofa and went down on her. I held her legs and looked at her wet pussy shining at me. I started kissing her pussy, which made her mad and she was trying hard to control her moaning. I then started sucking her pussy deeper with my tongue. Just then Monika walked in from the toilet and stood beside us near the sofa and said, you guys, this is not sex room. I did not listen to her and continued licking Kanika's pussy with my tongue from her lower pussy to up clitoris with my tongue and Kanika was all lost and oblivious to Monika.



Update 35


Kanika was trying not to make loud noises but i was eating her pussy so badly that it was hard for her to resist. She was moaning quietly and biting her own hands. Monika was shocked again and before she could say another thing she came close and saw what i was really doing. I was lapping Kanika's pussy and slurping as if it was meant to be eaten. Monika was silent and shocked seeing her little sister naked waist down and how I spread her open to give her the most satisfying oral sex she ever could get. Monika was definitely completely aroused, but she wanted to stop this nonsense.

Monika - Stop it, you guys. This is way too far.
Kanika - Didiiiiiiii...I am about to come. Please......
Monika - Chhiiiii
Kanika held Monika's hand and as i inserted my tongue in her pussy, she shook her body like crazy before coming on my tongue and I continued eating her pussy.*
Monika - You guys are yuck, this is what you all do
Kanika was biting her hand and enjoying her orgasm as Monika tried to free her hand and stop us from doing dirty things. Kanika was in ecstasy and it was almost many minutes till she came back to her senses. She looked at me and I looked at her and smiled.
Kanika - Thank you so much. Didi, I am still a virgin and we dont have sex
Monika - And this is really praiseworthy you think
Kanika - Didi, you are married and you just blew him and even took is cum
Monika - Mind it
Me - Monika, we did not have sex technically but we like each other a lot and we do things to satify each other
Monika - What is this rubbish. What things ?
Kanika - I love him didi..
Monika - You shut up
Me - I will show you. Kanika, why dont you bend over on the sofa and I will show your sister
Kanika - No no, nothing more. This is all
I brought some mustard oil from her kitchen and poured it on my penis and massaged it a bit.
Kanika - no no karan, stop
Me - Just bend over

I held her and made her bend over holding the sofa rim.

Monika - I cant allow all this here
Me - Then you go in na
Monika - No, you stop it
Me - Just see, what we do to save her virginity
I started rubbing oil over her anus. Monika was watching and disturbed as well. It was like the porn link I sent her. She could not believe it was happening infront of her and that too to her own sister and she was powerless.
Monika - Stop Kanika, are you nuts
Kanika - Didi I love him, I am nuts. You go inside

I slapped Kanika's ass cheeks till it became red and pain was visible on her face. I started pushing my penis head in her anal hole, while she tried to manage her pain and her already wet pussy, asking for more. She was crying as I penetrated her anal hole and Monika was watching as if she was imagining her own sex session. Monika could not believe what was happening.
Monika was standing infront of Kanika and I was concentrating hard to slowly fuck her anally. Monika could see Kanika's pain and her tears. I could sense Monika was both aroused and confused.
I pushed further deeper inside and with one supressed scream from Kanika, i was all the way in and Kanika managed her pain really well and was able to relax her anal muscles to let me access her anus. I looked triumphantly at Monika and smiled as I slapped Kanika's ass again and started to fuck her slowly in her ass. Monika could not believe what she was seeing. I lifted Kanika's t shirt up and took it off her shoulders exposing her body to her sister. Her boobs were still covered in bra and Monika was now visibly excited looking at my penis disappearing up in Kanika's ass and Kanika holding on to the sofa, practically nude. Monika's hands were now on her own crotch area and she was not saying anything anymore but watching us intently. She was probably hoping it was a dream.

I started to fuck Kanika faster as, i removed the last piece of cloth from her body and squeezed her boobs hard and groped her really hard as i fucked her anally. *Monika came nearer to speak and had a good peek at my penis going in Kanika's anus before she spoke.
Monika - You guys are nuts. You will know what will happen if Rahul wakes up
Me - He will put his penis up Kanika's mouth and ask her to suck him
Kanika was panting and moaning as i fucked her and spoke to Monika and the imagination of a penis up her mouth as i fucked her seemed to have turned her on as she started licking her own finger and giving a blowjob to her own finger.
Monika - Shut up
Me - I know, he is desperate to fuck Kanika. But even I cant fuck your adorable sister.
Monika - No
Me - I think he will then let me fuck her in pussy and he will try to anally fuck her, double penetrating your sister.
I pushed my penis further deeper in her ass and groped her boobs and pinched her. I was now fucking in full motion and was making deep and strong pushes in Kanika's ass
Monika - How can you take all this Kanika
Kanika - Ittttt isss so goooddd didi...I will die*
Me - Monika, if you want, I am sure Kanika will even suck your pussy
Monika - Chhi, stop it.*
Me - Or, maybe Rahul and I can do the double penetration with you. Just imagine my penis up your ass
Monika - Stop it
Me - You are wet
Monika - I am not
Me - Just look at yorself, you can barely contain your excitement
Monika - Stop it please
Me - Come here
Monika walked in closer. I held her by her hand and pulled her closer and smooched her lips. She tried to resist but gave up soon as it was a fake resistence and she let me explore her mouth with my mouth. I *kept my penis deep in Kanika's ass as i sucked Monika's lips and tongue. I groped her boobs over her t shirt and said
Me - One day I will fuck you like you have never fucked before
I then pulled her in and continued smooching her as i placed her hand on Kanika's ass and made her grope it. I made her touch my penis base and Kanika's anal area with her fingers as i kept smooching her.
Kanika - Karan, leave my sister please. She is innocent.
Me - She is a hot girl, i will leave her if she wants
Monika said nothing and i continued to grope her boobs as i started ramming Kanika again.*
Me - Monika, I want to repay your blowjob, so I will suck your pussy to make you happy if you let me
Monika was not saying anything.

I held her head and made her bend to Kanika's ass and pushed her lips on Kanika's ass. She kissed her ass cheeks and without me asking stuck out her tongue. I moved her to Kanika's anal hole and her tongue started touching/licking my penis as i fucked Kanika's anus. I was moving really fast now and before Monika could react, I took out my penis and shot my cum shot straight on her face again. I then kept my penis head on her lips till she let my penis head in and sucked the remaining cum off my penis. She knew, I would suck her and it was her first time to be sucked and she already saw what could it do. She reluctantly sucked the cum off me. Kanika had so many orgasms by then that i was hardly noticing her. *
Kanika knew, i would not let this opportunity go and i will do something to Monika. She was not really happy about the development.
I moved away from Kanika, and led Kanika to the Sofa.*
me - A promise is a promise
I started moving Monika's lowers down, but she held my hand.
Me - Babu, I need this off to suck you
Monika - No, i cant. This is not ok
Me - I wont force you. Do what you want
Monika - I think I am really out of my senses today. This is not ok. Rahul is sleeping and I already did something horrible

I knew why she was so confused and I did not press further. Kanika was just hugging the sofa after her marathon fuck session and I knew she cannot walk properly. She dragged herself to the guest room to sleep and Monika too walked to her room. I decided to sleep on the Sofa.

Next morning, things were a bit unusual in the beginning. Rahul noticed Kanika was limping and looked in some pain.
Rahul - Are you all right ?
Kanika - Yes jiju
Rahul - Hmmm

Kanika was also noticing Rahul looking at her time to time and maybe measuring her up. She could sense the hunger in his eyes specially when i already told her about his intentions. She was testing my allegations and flirting here and there with Rahul. I knew she was trying to know what he really thinks.

In the afternoon, I got some alone time with Rahul.
Me - So how was it yesterday
Rahul - I had the greatehst fuck. I really gave her well
Me - Good for you
Rahul - How was your date ?
Me - Haha..Not much but ok
Rahul - I thought you will try to seduce my wife as return. I was a bit worried, that i did wrong
Me - Not at all. I infact seduced your sali
Rahul - Really ?
Me - You know why is she limping ?
Rahul - Dont tell me...I cant believe
Me - I fucked her in the ass late night yesterday. See how she is walking today. I slammed her ass and pounded her like anything
Rahul - Oh my god..Stop it..This is unbearable
Me - I think you can touch and squeeze her ass when you get the chance to see how she reacts and just tell her, you can guess why she is limping
Rahul - That is too risky. If she tells Monika, I will be divorced. This is bad idea
Me - Trust me

Rahul was waiting for an opportunity and after Kanika took shower, Monika went in for shower. Kanika had changed into Jeans and Top as we were planning for a small outing. Kanika was making her hair and looking in the mirror, when Rahul went behind her. She smiled at him in the mirror. Rahul groped her ass and pinched it and whispered in her ears. Kanika was a bit scared and shocked by the move but she did not move at all. She just stood there shocked. Rahul sensed it as an opportunity and quickly kissed her on her cheeks looking at her in the mirror and pressed her boobs over her t shirt. Before she could resist, he left her and walked out, feeling triumphant.
Kanika knew she was not safe alone with her jiju anymore.*

Monika and I were playing hide and seek in a way and she was talking less than usual to both of us. We went to the mall in Rajouri garden and it was there i got some alone moment with her.

Me - Are you angry with me ?
Monika - no no. I am not
Me - Then
Monika - It is too much to take in. Also, just to let you know, I sucked you because I wanted to pay you the favor back
Me - I know, but you did not let me suck you
Monika - You know, I cant. And that too Kanika was there. What if i wanted to moan and shout.
Me - Hmmmnm. so you wanted it
Monika - Ofcourse. everyone wants it
Me - How about a quick one in the car
Monika - Shut up
Me - No really
Monika - Also, I am unhappy with Kanika. She has lost all senses. no manners anymore. Who gets fucked in the ass. She is so stupid.*
Me - It feels great
Monika - To you ofcourse.

Suddenly Kanika came - What ofcourse?
 
Update 36


Me - Nothing, just that ofcourse we made a mistake as per Monika
Kanika - Didi, I am sorry. I know you are angry and I was completely lost yesterday. It will never happen again. I was thinking all day.
Monika - It is ok. It is your life. Do whatever you want to do
Kanika - Didi, I have always been the good girl and never did what i wanted. It was the first time i really did what i wanted and not what people expect me to
Monika - Ok ok. No more gyan please. Just do whatever you do. In fact i made a huge mistake yesterday.
Me - Ok ok, relax eveyone. Rahul is coming
We finally reached back and the remaining weekend was mostly quiet. Rahul did manage to touch Kanika here and there at multiple occasions. Kanika tried to avoid him as much as she could and did not want to create a scene. Rahul did grope her ass and boobs multiple times and he felt more and more confident about his chances. I was just a mute watcher and enjyoing the show as i wanted to push kanika to the point where she comes to me and offer me herself.
I returned Sunday evening with Kanika. As we drove to Noida, she started asking me lot of questions.
Kanika - I am really confused about you now. Why did you drag my didi into all this. You made her do things which she would never do. You seduced her. You made her suck you. This is all wrong
Me - Why wrong ? She started it by showing her boobs
Kanika - I know, but still, why seduce my married sister
Me - Your jiju asked me
Kanika - What ????
Me - Yes, he said, he wants to fuck you and wants me to fuck Monika so she will not complain
Kanika - And you agreed for this dirty plan. I thought you liked me. I did not know aou are so scheming
Me - I did not agree, I just like monika too, but Kanika, your sister seduced me, if you did not notice. I think she wanted it
Kanika - From you ? Why would she seduce you ?
Me - I think she likes me. In addition, I did not initiate anything. I was busy fucking your mouth. She jumped into the session for fun
Kanika - This is really weird and confusing. She is not like Neha, so please stay away from my sister. She is innocent. You already ruined me.
me - Ruined you ? You had so many orgasms, i did not even count. Also, i never fucked you.
Kanika - I know. This is why I love you so much
me - And you also like your jiju, so dont be innocent
Kanika - No no, not at all
Me - I saw him touching you and groping you. You said nothing
Kanika - i did not want to make any scene. So.
Me - I think you were aroused too.
Kanika - no no
Me - Promise ?
Kanika - No no. Please leave it
Me - Say honestly
Kanika - Yes a bit, as it was unexpected. He grabbed my boobs and pressed them so hard.
Me - But, remember, I will take your virginity, dont forget it. If Rahul fucks you first, i will be angry
Kanika - Shut up. Nothing like that will happen.
Me - Who knows. But I cant wait more. I need you
Kanika - Karan, I need to think really . I am so confused. And didi catching us was not good.
Me - Suck me again please.
Kanika - Shut up and drive. Always sex. Talk some romance
Me - Ok dear
Kanika - You are shameless. You fucked me infront of my sister, made me nude, showed your dick to my sister and fucked me in my anus. This is all so unbelievable.
Me - It turns me on
Kanika - Really ?
She felt my penis over my jeans.
Kanika - Oh my god, you are hard. You are weird
Me - Just for you
Kanika started rubbing my dick with her hands over my Jeans. She then looked at me as she unzipped my Jeans and took my dick out and gently rubbed its head with her fingers.
Kanika - You are so hard always. It feels so good to touch it. I felt it was dirty earlier and now i love this thing. It is my babu
Me - hmmmmmm
Kanika - Can i ask you ?
Me - Yes
Kanika - Why did you break up with your girlfriend ?
Me - It is a long story
Kanika - Tell me.
She kept rubbing my penis gently as i started telling her about Richa and how i got involved with Rashi and Preeti. She was completely puzzled about how i was able to make the sisters agree for a threesome. She was aroused at my story and so was i. My penis was so hard and precum was already out with her gentle rubbing and playing with my penis head and because i remembered my fucking session with Rashi and Richa. Kanika digged her hands inside my Jeans and fondled with my balls as i told further.

Me - I was in Japan for work and I used to travel back every few months as I missed them a lot. I also sent the money regularly for some lavish lifestlye they had started. One day i decided to give them a surprise visit and I did not tell them I am coming home. I went to their apartment at around 2 AM as my flight landed at night. Nobody opened the door for a while and it was after about 10-20 minutes, some guy asked, who is it ? I said it is me - Karan ? I was not sure who the guy was. There was some noise for few more minutes, and then the door opened. Richa hugged me and took me inside. The room was not in order and looked like something happened. I asked who is the guy. She told me it was her some uncle. The guy was in the other room and he was really in his 40s. Rashi came from the toilet and it was definitely feeling like something was going on. Interestingly it was evident, both Richa and Rashi were not wearing bra. I slept somehow wondering what happened, and i woke up early morning. I was stunned to find condom packets and I was sure what was going on. I did not ask them anything. I called up Preeti in the afternoon and she told me that this guy was actually some Assistant Professor at Richa and Rashi's college where they enrolled for MBA. Preeti told me that she had seen this guy before and she also thought something was wrong. This confirmed my fears and even though i was open about fucking others, I found it weird that they were fucking an old man. To confirm, i checked her phone as well and found pictured of Richa sucking someone's cock and i was sure, it was this old guy. So i decided to end the relationship. I did continue fucking Preeti for a while whenever i came from Japan, but it was mostly here and there for a few times. Since we did not meet that often, I ended it up with Preeti as well.

Kanika - You poor baby

Me - You know when I said, i want to end the relationship with Richa and Rashi, they offered to keep the relationship, even if not exclusive and send the money and i can fuck them whenever i wanted. I am not sure what turned them into money mongers. I am still confused about the development. It maybe because I was in Japan and you know long distance relations dont work well.

Kanika - You are a sweety.

Kanika held my balls and squeezed them gently as she bent and took my penis head in her mouth, sucking just the head and twirled her tongue around the edge of the head. She was licking under the head area and sucking it really well making me difficult to contain my self. She did not take any more length of my penis but just sucked the head, triggering a massive orgasm. I shot my cum load with full force in her mouth which she continued to drink in sucking my penis head. I was aroused thinking about how i fucked Preeti on her terrace, probably exposing her to her neighbours and really destroyed her anally that day. I shot loads of cum into her mouth. I was turned on by the details i told Kanika and I told her how I used to fuck both the sisters and how they were destroyed completely by me.

Kanika kept drinking my cum, and continued sucking me. To my own amazement, i was instantly hard again after getting soft in her mouth. Even she realized I was too aroused by my own story and imagining them. She continued to suck me making me bigger again. I was not sure what was going on in her mind but she was really aroused as well. She removed her t shirt and started rubbing her boobs over my penis. She took her boobs out of the bra and She held my penis head and rubbed its head with her nipples. The sensation was really nice making my penis go harder and also her nipples.

I was more turned on by the idea that Kanika was really turned on. Kanika really played with my penis and her boobs making the ride an awesome one. It was only when we reached her home that she let go of me. In the mean she had really aroused me. I had lot of work to complete and so I bid her goodbye and did not try to go upstairs. Things were quite for few weeks and even I was trying to catch up with my work at office. It was difficult to manage my work and I decided to take a break. After around three weeks, I went home and in the mean, nothing major happened as I focussed to complete my work. AFter coming from home, Isha messaged me asking to meet Swati. I messaged Swati and fixed a Friday date.

Swati was beautiful, but it was not the time for me to settle and I was glad she felt same. Our date was good and looked promising as she was of similar thoughts as me. She was a really open girl and frank too.

Swati - So are you dating someone
Me - Yes, a few girls, but not sure dating or not. Mostly casual
Swati - Casual date or casual something else ?
Me - Haha..You can guess. How about you ?
Swati - Same. After my breakup, i cant trust any guy. I gave everything to him and he cheated me.
Me - So now you just casually something with the guys.
Swati - Haha..No no..mostly dinner and movies. No more than that
Me - That sucks
Swati - Haha..not at all. I am not in that place yet. Just to tell you I am not a virgin if that is what you are looking for in a wife
Me - I am not looking for that, and even I am not a virgin
Swati - I guessed that
Me - Haha. Well looking at you i guessed that too
Swati - Haha,, how ?
Me - If i was your boyfriend, I would have already made sure I did everything imaginable to you
Swati - Hahaha..It is disgusting you know
Me - Really ? why ?
Swati - YOu guys think of things which i cant even imagine and make us suffer.
Me - Like what ?
Swati - Do you know fisting ? My boyfriend used to do that and I for love, let him do whatever he wanted to do to me.
Me - Ohh that sounds painful
Swati - It was. To make him happy, I even agreed to blow him. Can you imagine. He still would say I dont care for him.
Me - Hmm. Happens.
Swati - Anyways, I am not sure how to proceed from Here. Isha bhabhi is after my life.
Me - Yeah I know. same here. I think we can proceed with casual dating.
Swati - You mean causal my style or your style.
Me - Haha. Whichever keeps both of us happy
Swati - haha clever. Wont your current partners be affected
Me - Maybe. But you are worth that risk
Swati - Haha. Is that a compliment
Me - Look at you. You are sexy.
Swati - Ahemm...thanks. Big moves on first date
Me - Big move would be to kiss you
Swati - On the first date ?
Me - Well to the bed would be really the big move
Swati - Oh my god. You are really to the point na. No foreplay
Me - Haha i love the foreplay. But you will think foreplay is big move.
Swati - Ohho. I see why Isha bhabhi likes you so much. Witty
Me - I think she likes you too. Lesbian ?
Swati - Haha. shut up. She likes me because we are close
Me - How close ? I heard you two share bikinis.
Swati - Haha. Thats stupid and who told you
Me - Kidding. But You can, i guess. Similar size
Swati - Oh shit. She is your maasi. How can you even know our sizes
Me - Well she is same age as me. She is not closely related. And knowing size is my hobby
Swati - Haha..unbeleivable. It seems like you are after your maasi too.
Me - Or maybe she is after me
Swati - Overconfidence. My brother is enough for my bhabhi. Why would she need you.
Me - Ohh confidence on your bro. How do you know
Swati - Chhi. yuck. You are really bad
Me - You started
Swati - Ok ok you win. Go date her na
Me - I cant na. You know that
Swati - Haha. Ok ok. Let us go home now
Me - Do i get a kiss ?
Swati - NO way
Me - Oh, that is sad
Swati - Shut up casual dater. Get up

I took her to her flat and she was living alone in a 1 BHK and probably wanted some alone time after her break up. I walked her upto her flat and she turned around at her door to say good bye. I moved quickly and pegged her to the door. I went near her lips and then looked at her and said
Me - What would you do, if i kissed you now
Swati - Idiot, leave me
Me - First tell me
Swati - I will hit you.
Me - You think I will kiss you now
Swati - I dont know

Swati was a bit nervous but was not showing it.
I let her go.
Me - Sorry, just kidding
Swati - I knew. You cant
Me - Yes mam.
Swati - Good night and take care

I felt happy being so close to the gorgeous Swati. She wore very simple Jeans and top and looked cool.

Isha messaged me shortly after I reached home.

Isha - How was your date ?
Me - How do you know I am back ? I may still be with her
Isha - I know because I asked Swati to message me
Me - Maybe I am at her place
Isha - I dont think she will lie to me
Me - She is lying naked here. Now say.
Isha - Haha- Shut up. I know she is not. Tell me how it was
Me - She is fuckable.
Isha - Stupid. How about marrying her and fucking her all life
Me - That is a tough question
Isha - Think seriously.
Me - I wanna date her first
Isha - Ok, but think about it.
Me - I am already thinking about it
Isha - Haha..Not that it. About marriage
Me - If you are so desperate, then come here na. Why make me marry your sis in law.
Isha - I want you to be happy too.
Me - I am happy

Isha - Hmm.. Come on skype
Me - How come ? Hubby ?
Isha - He is travelling.
Me - Ok

I called her on skype and we switched on our Videos. Isha was lying in her nightie and some cleavage was visible. Her milky cleavage looked hot. I was in my banian and undies and she smiled as we saw each other.

Me - Looking hot Isha
Isha - Why wearing only banian. Wear something more
Me - Or should i take it off too
Isha - Haha. Good idea

Before she said anything, i took it off. I was now naked waist up and in undies.
Isha - Ohho. Hot. What you doing
Me - Looking at your cleavage and touching my penis.
Isha - haha liar.
Me - Take off your nightie na.
Isha - Are you crazy
Me - No really
Isha - Why ?
Me - I wanna see those huge boobs
Isha - No No
Me - Come on, I am already getting hard
Isha - haha. Liar

I pointed the camera to my hard on.

Isha - Oh my god. Show it to me
Me - You show me your boobs
Isha - Show na

I took off my undies and my penis sprang out.

Isha - wow...Cant believe I made it so
Me - Show me your boobs
Isha removed her nightie and showed me her boobs in her bra.
Me - Remove your bra
I started gently stroking my penis. I was surprisingly aroused today with this.
Isha removed her bra showing her awesome pair of boobs to me and started playing with her boobs as she lied down.
Me - Pinch your nipples
Isha - Ahhh..you are making me really wet
Me - Come here, see my penis hard for you
Isha - My pussy is dying for your penis
Me - I want your ass too
Isha - It pains a lot.
Me - Squeeze your boobs really hard
Isha was doing as i was saying making me stroke myself in full speed
Me - Your ass will be mine sweety

Isha - Show your penis from close. I wanna see you cum. I am all yours.

Me - Pinch them hard
Isha - Yess...I so wanna suck your penis

I was now on verge of an orgasm as Isha played with her boobs making me think of her mouth and ass. I ejaculated with full force and see saw cum exploding upwards from my penis and squeezed her boobs really hard.
Me - Finger fuck yourself.
Isha - No, I am enjoying it. I will leave the fucking to you when we meet
Me - When will you come ?
Isha - I dont know
Me - Come to meet Swati
Isha - I will try
Me - I want this cum inside you
Isha - Me too
Me - Sleep nude like this.
Isha - I will
Me - hope we meet soon

We bid good bye and i was surprised how i came on video call. I was aroused by Swati, and Isha just helped me push my excitement to the limit.

On Monday Neha asked me to come with her for shopping on Tuesday morning. I thought she wanted me to pay, but I did not want to refuse. So i went and i was seeing her after a long time, it seemed.
I met Neha at the mall and she took me to the store where i bought her clothes earlier. She asked for Pooja and I was finally able to find Pooja in the store. Pooja was a bit surprised but happy to see me. Neha took Pooja and they selected many clothes. Finally, Neha took me to the trial room and aked us to wait out.
I was talking to Pooja and she was really shy and feeling a bit scared. She knew Neha was my girlfriend and she did not know how to react.

Neha called Pooja inside. After some time, Neha called me too.

I went inside but there was hardly space left. Neha was dressed in a really sexy skirt and a top which was just covering her boobs. She looked really hot. Also she chose not to wear the bra, which made her nipples poke through the top.

Neha - So Pooja, I am sure you know Karan very well
Pooja - Yes mam, he is our good customer
Neha - Just customer or something else
Pooja - No mam
Neha - I know everything. worry not, how do i look
Pooja - Ohh mam. You look really good
Neha - Sexy or not
Pooja - Yes mam sexy
Neha - Now I am dressed like this, can you dress in something matching
Pooja - Mam, the dress is your size only. It would not fit me
Neha - First, Karan sit here.

Neha made space for me on the only stool inside. I sat there. She then sat on top of me, on my laps and asked Pooja to removed her shirt and skirt
Pooja - Mam, my boss will come
Neha - Just do as i say. It will get you a tip you cant imagine




Posts: 1,809
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 3,142 in 792 posts
Likes Given: 697
Joined: Nov 2018

Reputation:

157
31-12-2020, 04:08 AM
Update 37



Pooja reluctanty removed her skirt and her shirt. Her model like figure and really firm boobs and buttocks were on display now.
Neha asked her to turn around and it was making me hard. Neha sensed my hard on and moved her hands behind and undid my Jeans. She then got up and turned around and slipped my jeans and undies down exposing my dick. She then asked me to sit again and wriggled her ass on my penis as she sat again on my lap.
Neha - See you made him hard already.
Pooja - Sorry mam
Neha - Is he hot ?
Pooja - Yes mam
Neha removed her skirt and panties and sat on my penis and started gently rubbing her wet pussy on my erection.
Neha - Do you think he has a big dick
Pooja - Yes mam
Neha - Sit down here and lick his penis.
Pooja - Mam ...
Neha - Really..come on now. I think you need money and his dick too.
Neha's pussy was rubbing on my dick and there was very little space on my penis shaft left. Pooja simply took a portion of my penis in her mouth and started to suck. Neha held her face and started to move her head back and forth making her lips touch her pussy lips as she sucked me. I was really aroused with Neha's awesome plan. Pooja was really a mind blowing girl and I had never thought of fucking her. Now with her mouth on my dick and Neha fucking her mouth with it was satisfying and arousing. Neha undid her bra as Pooja understood what she wanted and started moving on my penis licking Neha's pussy as she moved. I was looking at Pooja from side and seeing her topless was hot. Neha was reaching out to her boobs and she squeezed and pinched her boobs. Neha then moved pooja back, removing my penis from her mouth and she dragged her lips to her pussy and before Pooja could react, she thrust her head on the pussy. Pooja knew Neha was there to really fuck her and she was struggling, but she started licking Neha's pussy. My penis was now under her chin and touching her as she sucked and licked Neha's pussy. I really liked Pooja's face with her well set hairdo and well set lipstick. Neha was really enjoying this. She lifted her ass up from my lap, took my penis and guided it inside her pussy as she sat back on my lap. My penis just glided into her wet pussy. She made Pooja lick her clitoris as my penis penetrated her and expanded her pussy lips. I could feel Pooja's lick on my penis and it was really awesome. The feeling of a wet tongue and lips on my penis as it went in and out of Neha's pussy. Pooja was surprisingly doing it really well and it was not long that Neha came. Her body was shaking with pleasure and she just hugged me from back as Pooja continued her constant licking. My penis was almost curved upwards into Neha and I was barely moving.
Neha then held Pooja's head and pulled her up and smooched her madly. Pooja was surprised to see that Neha was really feisty and looked like a lesbian. Pooja probably felt she was stuck in the situation, and she definitely did not want to fuck a girl. Neha understood her problem and she removed her underwear and exposed her completely infront of me.
Neha - You have an awesome body.
Pooja - Thanks, you are sexier
Neha - I wanna make you feel so much more. You have to come to my home.
Pooja - Mam, i am not lesbian
Neha - Even I am not. I like your soft lips and firm buttocks. I want to suck your pink pussy lips
Pooja - Mam.....
Neha got up and my penis was out in open, erect and wet. She made Pooja sit on my lap and guided my penis into Pooja's tiny pussy. Pooja was stretched to her maximum and she was having trouble managing my penis in her pussy. My penis was too big and thick for her almost virgin pussy. Pooja was trying hard not to scream, as she sat on my penis. As Neha guided my penis into Pooja's pussy, she also bent down on her and started licking Pooja's pussy as my penis penetrated her. My penis was really squeezed in her tiny pussy and I was sure she was feeling her pussy being violated as well. I was really in the mood now and i started pushing my penis in and out of her pussy and I could feel she was having a tough time suppressing her moans. She was in extreme situation as her pussy was violated and Neha was licking her pussy as I fucked her vigorously. I was not able to control myself and I started pounding her really rapidly. Neha was licking from my penis base to Pooja's clitoris driving her crazy. I was too aroused to control myself. I moved rapidly and shot my cum load in her pussy. My penis grew bigger as I shot my cum in her pussy. I held her by her shoulders and pushed her down on my penis making it go deeper as I came. Neha knew I was done, she made Pooja raise up and immediately started sucking my penis drinking all the cum that was dripping from my penis and she started sucking me more and more. I was sure, I did pee a little in her mouth and she knew it too. She, however continued her sucking for a while. As she got off, Pooja immediately started licking my penis and then she held my penis. She held it and raised it up a bit, and started licking the base of my penis head, on the underside of my penis. I did not realize this was a really sensitive area and she started flicking her tongue on the lower end of my penis where the penis head ends. I was about to moan, but i controlled and her licking made my penis grow really quick. She then started sucking my penis by taking it all inside and would then start licking the under side of penis again. My penis soon grew to its hardon size. Pooja stood up, facing me and sat on my lap, smooching me. She guided my penis into her wet pussy and started moving up and down on me. She was completely aroused and wanted more and more. She was riding my dick really well. Her boobs were on my chest and I remoevd my t shirt to feel her nipples on my chest rubbing as she jumped up and down in my lap. I started to feel my penis getting bigger and I could feel her orgasms. Neha was fingering herself looking at Pooja go. Pooja smooched me and bit me on my shoulders and neck. I held her by her shoulder and started thrusting up making sure my penis went as deep as possible and fucked the hell out of her. Pooja was a thin girl and it was very easy for me to do what i did next. I lifted her up as I fucked her and held her against the mirror walls of the changing room. I could see her ass in the mirror as i placed her against the mirror and started fucking her like a doll up and down on my penis.
All around i could see us fucking in evry mirror and it looked hot. Her ass was pressed on the cold mirror as i rammed her sweet pussy. She was barely able to control her moaning and was biting me to suppress her moans. She was having multiple orgasms as I rammed her pussy completely and made sure she was fucked to the max. She knew I was not letting her go easily. I kept her pinned to the glass as i fucked her rapidly and deeper. I was sure by now that she had too many orgasms and probably her petite body could not take any more. Her thin body and model shaped figure, was making me want to fuck her more and more. I lifted her up from my penis and turned her around. I lifted one of her leg, over my thigs and positioned to insert her pussy from behind. I inserted my penis from behind and started fucking her in standing doggy style with her boobs crushed to the mirror. I could see her perky boobs in the mirror and as her nipples rubbed on the mirror, I could see goose bumps on her hips and ass cheeks too. I started pounding her again. She was almost done and I knew she was barely able to stand, but I needed more and I was still going like a bull. She was in a complete mess. That is when Neha joined in too and she asked me to turn her around where she was sitting. She held Pooja's head and guided to her pussy as I pounded her from behind. Pooja was now completely being fucked in all possible ways. I was really giving her strong and deep pushes. It was good that Neha made her eat her pussy as I fucked so it was easier to supress her painful and erotic moans.
I reached out to Neha's purse as i fucked Pooja and found the small bottle of vaseline i was looking for. Neha saw me and smiled. She knew today I will destroy Pooja in all her holes. I rubbed vaseline gently over her anus area and massaged her anal hole with vaseline as I fucked her. Pooja was scared, but she did not stop me and her face had turned red. Neha consoled her and said, worry not it would be good for you. Pooja just nodded and I did not wait a second. I rubbed vaseline over my wet penis and started positioning my self. I started making space for my penis as I pushed it on her anus. Neha held Pooja and started smooching her to help her, but I was too eager and I inserted my penis head in one quick push. She struggled and tears rolled down her eyes, but i kept my penis there till she calmed down a bit. I then insrted in inside in one big push and let her anus adjust to the penis girth and the pain she was in.
I started fucking her in her ass as she tried to maintain her calm, but tears were less and less as i started with gentle fucking and let her adjust to the new style of fucking. I was really on a high now and I could feel my veins growing as i started to increase my speed in her sweet tight anal hole. Pooja had adjusted well and as my penis grew, i felt she had a huge orgasm and her anal walls started gently squeezing my penis. I was uncontrollable now and i pounded her ass rapidly and strongly for few more moments and I cummed with full force in her ass. I thrusted my penis deep for one last time as I felt my ejaculation continuing deep inside her. I waited till i was completely done and then I took out my penis.
I shoved my penis into Neha's mouth and she sucked me clean. I was not only surprised but really happy too. I was amazed at Neha's plan and her weird ideas. Neha on the other hand was still making pooja suck her as she seemed to be too aroused by the whole episode. She liked the idea of looking at other girls being fucked and seemed she enjoyed their soft lips on her pussy. I dressed up and was moving out when I saw Pooja and Neha engaged in an awesome sucking scene. I left them and walked out watchfully.




Posts: 1,809
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 3,142 in 792 posts
Likes Given: 697
Joined: Nov 2018

Reputation:

157
31-12-2020, 04:09 AM
Update 38


I roamed around in the shop and waited till they came out. Neha bought a lot of items and also made sure Pooja was paid well. Pooja did not want to accept the payment as according to her she enjoyed it a lot and in fact wanted to do more where she could scream and moan as she wanted. We promised her a good time later, but we ensured she took the money.

As we returned in the car back to office and I had to drop Neha, i asked her.

Me - What happened there ?
Neha - Wasnt it fucking great ?
Me - Yes, but I was surprised
Neha - I was really aroused the day you told me about her and wanted to really enjoy with her.
Me - Ohk. You fucked the hell out of her
Neha - Me ?? or you ? You even fucked her in the ass. Poor soul
Me - I was too excited
Neha - I know and that excite me even more
Me - I felt really hot you know
Neha - I know, i came so many times just looking at you go
Me - I am happy
Neha - Maybe all you need now is to fuck Kanika in her pussy
Me - Really yaar. I am getting not so close.
Neha - She is weird you know. She can take it in her ass but not in the pussy. What does it even mean.
Me - I dont know. But you know one thing
Neha - What ?
Me - I seduced her sexy sister and made her suck my penis
Neha - What ??? You devil. How come. She is married and you did not leave her alone
Me - She was my first desire you know. I did not like Kanika that much
Neha - Her sister has huge bazookas. I know you devil
Me - She is sexy. You know I made her suck my penis and even cummed in her mouth
Neha - Oh my god. That is hot. I like her sister too. She is sexy
Me - You want to fuck her too
Neha - Why not*
Me - You know, she was me fucking Kanika in her ass.
Neha - What ? you are really something. How do you manage all this. In addition, you made me almot a lesbian. I mean I feel like fucking Monika now
Me - Haha. This is good for you too as you enjoy it
Neha - I think i enjoy more with you.
Me - I think so too
Neha - I am falling for you
Me - Really ?
Neha - I think so.
Me - You know, the girl who my mom arranged for me to meet is in Gurgaon and we are planning a date
Neha - Ohh really ? How is she ?
Me - She is hot. Similar as you, but not as voluptuous
Neha - Haha. Then you will miss squeezing the fleshy curves
Me - Why to miss, you are there*
Neha - Oh, so you want to fuck us together, even your wife
Me - haha, i have no wife now. She is just a date
Neha - I would love to fuck her too. I will fuck anyone you say with you
Me - Really ? a guy too ?
Neha - Haha. Idiot. Who is the guy
Me - I have many in mind
Neha - You think of me as a slut ?
Me - Not at all. In fact, one is Rahul, Monika's husband and one is Abhishek, Kanika's boyfriend.
Neha - Why these guys ? Rahul is so yuck
Me - haha, not really. Just thinking, it would be good to fuck you in all holes possible.
Neha - Aha...I would love that you know. I wish it was you who could fuck me in all holes.
Me - me too.
Neha - I am turned on now.*
Me - Haha.
Neha - You did not fuck me na. You fucked her really like a stud
Me - I will come tonight
Neha - Promise
Me - I do
Neha - And fuck me, not Kanika in her silly ass
Me - I will fuck you, but the way I want
Neha - Ok done

I dropped her and went to work. I was a bit tired actually. I was not able to talk to Monika properly for a while. I wanted to surprise her so i decided to have some plan to please her.*

In the evening I went to Kanika's flat and she was home,but Neha wasnt. She was surprised to see me.

Kanika - Hey, what brings you here, she said as she hugged me
Me - Neha invited me
Kanika - Oh really ? for ?
Me - For my penis in her pussy
Kanika - Shut up, always sex.
Me - really*
Kanika - Hmmm. So you did not come to meet me. Just trying to fuck girls here and there
Me - Well technically I havent fucked you
Kanika - What more you want ? I offered you my ass. It is so painful. Dont you have any idea
Me - I know. But fucking is only when it is in pussy.*
Kanika - Shut up.
Me - Ask your boyfriend, Abhsihek then
Kanika - Why would i ask him
Me - Because he wants to fuck you.
Kanika - I know, but I wont let him
Me - You offer him your ass and see
Kanika - Shut up. this is not some item for sale
Me - I am kidding
Kanika - How did you know he is coming again ? btw
Me - I dont.*
Kanika - Oh, because he messaged me that he will be here this weekend.
Me - It will be fun
Kanika - I dont think so
Me - I think so

I pulled Kanika near me and whispered in her ear
Me - He will squeeze your ass and your boobs.

I squeezed her boobs with one hand and her ass with the other.

Me - He will make you suck his penis and then spread your legs. He will then insert his penis in your pussy and you will regret that you did not let me fuck this pussy but let him

Kanika - Noo...I wont let him

Me - But you will let him fuck your ass and suck him
Kanika - I dont know....
Me - I know...

I smooched Kanika and she was actually turned on. I kept smooching her and squeezing her boobs and ass.
Just then Neha opened the door with her key and saw us.

Neha - What the fuck. I thought you will fuck me tonight

I broke the kiss and replied
Me - I am here for you. Just warming up
Kanika - Shut up. You tried to seduce me
Me - How much can i seduce you. I still am far from your pussy. Luckily I have Neha's sweet and wet pussy to lick and fuck
Kanika - Idiot.

Kanika walked away to her room.

I hugged Neha and even before she could rest, I started smooching her. I pushed her back to the door and kept kissing her with my arms around her waist. I unbuttoned her jeans and slid my hand inside her jeans to touch her panty line. Soon my hands were inside squeezing her sweet and curvy ass as I smooched her deep and really sucked her. I slid her Jeans down and her panties followed suit. Soon she was naked waist down and I was rubbing her pussy with my thighs using my Jeans. She was really shocked by my moves and her wetness trickled on my jeans leaving spot marks on it. I was enjoying the turn on and was smooching and sucking her lips as I drove to her orgasm using my legs. She could not take it anymore and she started unzipping my jeans. She held my erect penis as she slid out my jeans and guided it to her pussy. I lifted her leg up and positioned it on her pussy lips, in standing position and inserted it up her pussy. She moaned with pleasure and Kanika also walked out to see what was happening.

Kanika - You guys, at least go in the room.
Me - Why, she is wet here and this is better

I gave a really strong push upwards, almost lifting Neha up as I shoved my penis all the way in. Neha was a bit heavye for me to lift, so i bent my knee a bit and continued pushing my penis upwards making her moan as if she had never been fucked.
I was fucking Neha right at her door and now thursting my penis up. *She was pressed against the door and I was making my moves pushing her against the door. Neha was now moaning loudly and I knew she was too aroused to handle any longer. Neha looked at Kanika and smiled as she came moaning. She held my butt and pulled me closer and smooched me as i felt her pussy walls tightening around me. I was enjoying the moment.

Me - Neha, your pussy is awesome, it is so good. It is squeezing my penis inside and it feels so good.
Neha - This was so great, please fuck me more.
Me - Let us go inside

We walked naked waist down to Neha's room. Kanika stood there watching us with surprise and anger.
As soon as we walked in the room, I removed all my clothes and hers too. Neha pushed me to the bed and climbed on top of me. She started licking my nipples and gently nibbled on them. I was linking the moves and she placed her pussy over my penis and guided it inside. She started moving on my penis and was also sucking my nipples. I was really aroused and her soft pussy was making me really kinky. She lifted my head up and made me suck her boobs. i loved her boobs and sucked her nipples and bit her boobs really hard giving her love bites on her boobs. She screamed in pain and as i laid back, she moved her body backwards pushing more of my penis inside her pussy. I saw Kanika standing at the door and looking at us. We were moaning and making lot of sounds. I was looking at Kanika as I fucked Neha and I could see why Neha was so good at this. she was erotic, she was sexy and she had great control of her pussy muscles. She was squeezing my penis and it was not long that we came in unision. Kanika was totally aroused, but she was also angry at me. She knew I was teasing her and at the same time, fucking her roommate infront of her. I emptied myself into neha and we rested like this for a while. My penis got soft and slid out of her pussy. I got up and cleaned myself and so did she. We lied down naked on her bed with her doors wide open while Kanika was in her room.

I was resting and after few hours, Neha started touching my nipples again. Surprisingly Kanika just walked in.
 
Back
Top