Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays - Page 76 - SexBaba

Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays

And they left, and I woke up in the evening.

I freshened up and cleaned the room until I could not walk properly even because of ass fuck. But I kept on thinking about when they would come back.

Days went by and I was back in my life again. After 8 days, suddenly the bell rang in the night and I knew they had come and I ran towards the door, opened it and they surprised me to see 4 people. Suri wasn't there, Venu & Ravi, along with 2 unfamiliar faces. I understood and said "Come inside."

Ravi kissed me and hugged.

Venu: "It's been a long time aunty are you ready."

Me: "I was waiting for you guys, what took you so long?"

Ravi: "These guys will join us today."

Me: "Can I handle this many?"

Venu: "Don't worry aunty you can."

Me "Ok then boys do you know me?"

New guys "You are a cheap prostitute who will satisfy us today," I was aroused again.

Me: "Then what are you waiting for, come on."

Then all of them lifted me into the air and took me to the bedroom.

You know what happened next.

th


Madhuri-Dixit-amazing-gangbang.jpg


fucking-chudai-Madhuri-Dixit.jpg


Mad_045_l.jpg


I had many sessions like this afterwards I even forgot how many people fucked me. As my neighbours got suspicious, I had to change my house. And now I stay at a house near the highway, where many times I would stop lorry drivers and get fucked by them for money. But I would charge more.

This is my legacy. I enjoy it till date. Now also some old lorry driver who **censored** 50rs is waiting for me to fuck me.

Ok, by now I had to satisfy them.

THE-END
 
Amritha-Aiyer-42.jpg


"Hey there, Jaynath, need a hand with those?" Mr. Phani offered. Jaynath , the English Literature teacher, was struggling to push a cart piled up with Shakespeare down the hall.

"Thanks Jai, I really appreciate it," the elderly teacher replied. He took over the cart from her, and the two of them slowly walked down the main hallway of Jackson Hills High. It was two days after the end of the year, and except for the teachers, the entire school building was more or less deserted. The two spoke casually about the year, their summer plans, Jaynath's grandson, and other light chatter.

"What's Bishnu still doing here?" Jaynath asked as they passed a slightly open door. The soccer coach's season had been over for a while, but he was still in his office.

Phani shrugged. None of the teachers particularly liked Bishnu, nor were very friendly with him. He had a rather abrasive personality to begin with, and there were rumors here and there... nothing even remotely solid, as far as anyone knew. But given that he wasn't particularly likable to begin with, even a shadow of impropriety was reason enough for most teachers to avoid getting to know him any better.

"Looking at video from the season, maybe?" He nudged playfully. "Better knock before you go in there, huh?"

She looked up at him disapprovingly. "Now, Jai, you know I don't like those sort of jokes, they're quite inapp-" She broke off as Bishnu, hearing voices outside his office, came out into the hall.

He was dark looking man of about 45. He wasn't tall or short, but somewhat heavyset and stocky. He looked to have been a capable athlete as a younger man, which was quite true. However, years of poor dieting and a receding hairline left him looking rather pathetic in recent years. He was a good coach though, and the banners hanging from the gymnasium rafters were all the job security he needed.

"How's it going, guys?" He asked with a cheerful smile. Neither of them returned it.

"Not too bad, " replied Phani after a brief pause. "What are you up to, thought you were in the off season now?"

"Well, I am," Bishnu said off-handedly, running a hand through his remaining hair. "Just going over some of the videos from the state finals. What a game that was, want to make sure we keep that same momentum going into next year."

"Back to back titles is nothing to sneeze at," interjected Mrs. Griffin before turning away, hoping Phani would follow her lead and keep moving down the hall. But Phani ignored her, continuing to look critically at Bishnu, as if sizing him up.

"No, it's not anything to sneeze at," Phani finally said. "You're sure gonna miss that Amritha next year though, aren't you?"

Mrs. Griffin shot him a reproachful look. If Bishnu caught anything behind that comment, he gave no sign of it. For the briefest moment, the corner of his mouth twitched downward, before he reclaimed his nerve.

"Why, yes, Amritha's been the star of the show for quite a while," he finally replied, his voice low and even. "I'm going to miss all the girls moving on, of course."

amritha-1.png


Seemingly unsatisfied with that answer, Phani kept pushing.

"Some more than others, though."

Now the implication was impossible to ignore. Coach Bishnu locked eyes with Mr. Phani for what seemed like minutes. His jaw muscles twitched under his scruffy five o'clock shadow. For his part, Phani didn't move but met Bishnu's gaze, the two men sizing each other up.

Finally, Bishnu looked away.

"I've got a lot of work to do, have a nice day guys," he muttered, before retreating into his office, this time shutting the door firmly behind him. The two teachers continued down the hall.

"You shouldn't have said that," Mrs. Griffin said, her tone dripping in disapproval. Mr. Phani made no reply.

Back in his office, Bishnu took three deep, shaky breaths and counted to 100. When he was sure the two were gone, he tiptoed to the door and locked it, as gently as he could to prevent anyone from hearing the key turn in the lock. Then he returned to his computer, where just as he had said, a number of videos and photos of last season's games was open. His hands still sweaty, Bishnu resumed clicking through the collection. On the state's high school athletics webpage, he slowly clicked through each of his players' profiles, watching the last names slowly run through the alphabet, his heart beating faster and faster as he inexorably approached the one he knew deep down he was looking for.

And there she was. Amritha , senior at Jackson Hills High School, 5'6", 56Kg. Three-times State Player of the Year, two-time state champion, 5-star recruit. As always, Bishnu felt himself starting to grow hard as he looked at the pretty blonde beaming in her profile picture. He closed his eyes for a minute to calm his breathing, wiping sweat off his forehead. He constantly glanced back at the door, as if it might unlock itself of its own accord and people might wander in to confront him about his secret shame.

080de8de76634390fb044aa294b4ee61.jpg


He minimized his browser and went back to looking at the footage from last season. There was Amritha, raising the trophy high over her head. Amritha, hands cupped around her mouth, screaming instructions to a teammate. Amritha, battling an opponent for position in the penalty box, her brow furrowed with concentration. And beside them, other pictures, pictures that Bishnu had secretly screen-capped from social media. Amritha at graduation, striding confidently across the stage. Amritha at the beach, her athletic body shining in a blue two piece. Amritha at party, wearing a sleeveless lilac dress with her hair curled and her lips bright red.

"God," Bishnu whispered to himself tremulously, running his eyes up and down her slender figure, imagining that carefree smile was for him. He went back, as he always did, to the state final they had won a month ago. God, she had looked so perfect that day in her jersey, with those red shorts exposing her thighs and her long hair in a tight ponytail. And in the second half when the sky opened up and it started pouring, he had been sure the game would be delayed, but for whatever reason, the referee had decided to keep it going. When Amritha had lined up that 89th minute free kick from 6 yards outside the box, wet clothes clinging tightly to her body, silhouetted against the lightning in the distance, she had looked like an angel from some dream Bishnu had never dared to have. And afterwards, when she hugged him, it had been all he could do to shift his body to the side, praying that she wouldn't feel his erection hard as a rock against his leg.

Amritha-Aiyer-Age-Height-Weight-Family-Photos-Bigil-Thendral-3.jpg


And now, just like that, she was gone and he would never see her again? No, he thought, that can't be. This was destiny, it was meant to be... it wasn't supposed to rain that day. The referee was supposed to delay the game for lightning. No, he had been meant to have that vision of the young blonde goddess drenched in rain... it was meant to be. He had to see her again, and then everything would work out...

Amritha was laying on her stomach in bed when she got the text. She had been browsing pictures of college campuses, trying to find out what they looked like outside of the brochures that they had sent her. UNC, USC, UCLA, BU... the list went on and on. It was a good problem to have, she knew, but still, all the research was starting to get a little dull. She was comparing dining plans when she felt her phone vibrate.

Hey ... hope your summer is going well... msg me back when you can, I have some stuff for you...

Amritha had to smile. In his texts or emails, Coach Bishnu always sounded like such a boomer. Still, she liked him a lot and he knew everything about the sport. He had taken her understanding of the intricacies of soccer to the next level this season, and it had showed in her game.

1617337929317381-1.png


Hey coach! Everything's great, hbu? What stuff are you talking about?

His reply was almost instantaneous.

Got some new footage of the finals... game tape to go over, maybe some stuff you can clean up in your game. I can FedEx it to you if you want

Amritha was about to reply with a thank you, but something stopped her. Coach Bishnu's text bubbles were still going. They continued for quite a long time, as if he was typing and deleting and then typing again. Finally came the follow-up.

Or you can just come pick them up today
 
Back at home, Bishnu was practically sitting in a pool of his own sweat. His heart jumped into his throat the second he hit send, fully aware that if anything went wrong here, his career and reputation would be utterly ruined. As he sat and stared at his text, his misgivings grew. He found himself starting to panic, slowly but surely, and when Amritha's typing bubbles started up, he thought he might throw up.

Sure! Is it cool if I just come now?

Bishnu let out a ragged breath that sounded more like a cough. He unclenched his fist, only now realizing that he had been squeezing so hard his nails had left marks in his palm. He closed his eyes for a moment and muttered a silent prayer of relief. How could he have been so stupid? Of course Amritha was into him too... that hug after the game proved it. And all of those little smiles, the times she had stopped by his office after practice to go over some minutiae of strategy, the way she flaunted her tight little body all over that field... he was a fool not to have seen it sooner!

Amritha hopped out of bed, glancing at the clock. It was half past six, and as it turned out, Coach Bishnu didn't live too far away. She glanced in the mirror quickly and decided against changing. She was in an oversized T-shirt and athletic shorts, her legs and feet bare and her hair French braided into pigtails. She slipped on a pair of flip flops and headed out to her car.

6ysgqlbu2wc61.jpg


Bishnu thought he was dreaming when he opened the door. There she was, looking gorgeous as ever in her casual T-shirt and shorts. He did his best to maintain his composure as he greeted her and asked her inside.

Amritha politely declined his offer of refreshments, explaining that she couldn't stay too long. They sat down on the couch, and Bishnu started digging through a box of videotapes.

"Here's the coaches' film from the finals, the All-22, some of my own notes from film study..." he hoped she wouldn't hear the tremor in his voice. Being in her presence always made him feel nervous, she was so beautiful and confident.

As he talked, Bishnu slowly inched closer and closer to her under the guise of pointing out various details. But the closer he got, the more she seemed to slide towards the end of the couch. His heart sank as he noticed her fidgeting uncomfortably, with little glances towards her phone on the coffee table. Inside, he was burning with exasperation. She was right there, inches away from him, and he was blowing it!

"Amritha," he finally said, with a desperate energy in his voice, turning to face her fully, looking into her big blue eyes. The unease and apprehension written on her face made him stammer and trip over his words. He could feel himself starting to sweat again.

"I... listen, it's been so great coaching you Amritha... and honestly, I always thought that maybe there was a little more between us, you know... you're just such a gorgeous girl and I...I..."

0db96132663614ea98b095fb06aa526e.jpg


As he frantically tried to figure out what to say, he reached out and put a hand on her bare thigh.

Amritha's eyes widened in shock and horror. She could scarcely believe what was happening here... she felt like throwing up. She would never have believed Coach Bishnu was this kind of man, and she felt scared, angry, betrayed all at once. She pushed his hand off of her leg and got up to her feet.

"I gotta go," she said brusquely, grabbing her keys and striding towards the door.

For a split second, Bishnu sat on the couch in defeated terror. How, how could this have happened? How had he bungled this once in a lifetime chance... and now his angel would walk out of that door, never to return? Panicked thoughts swirled around his head. She would tell her parents... the superintendent... other students... it was the end of everything! Almost in a daze, acting on autopilot, he jumped up and ran after her.

Right before Amritha reached the door, Bishnu caught up with her. He wrapped his stocky arms around the girl's waist from behind, holding her tight, pressing her arms against her side so hard that she couldn't move. She gave a little squeak of surprise as he grabbed her, but before she could scream or say anything else, one of his hands clamped tightly over her mouth.

Bishnu held Amritha there for a moment. His heart was pounding harder than ever before, and he felt that he was about to cry. He hadn't even realized what he was doing, he had no idea what to do from here... he couldn't just let her go. He had to talk to her somehow, explain the situation, get assurances that she wouldn't say anything!

telugu-nuvve-nuvve-ramya-behara-anurag-kulkarni.jpg


As he contemplated his options, Amritha was struggling furiously in his grip, trying her hardest to break free. Her muffled grunts and yells into his hand were positively furious. She kicked violently, wrenched him this way and that, jerked her head back and forth in a vain effort to break his grip on her jaw. She was strong for her size, and Bishnu realized that he could not stay here.

Despite her ferocity, Amritha was light enough that he could pick her up from behind. He carried the kicking, screaming girl back over to the couch and sat down on it with her in his lap. He was breathing heavily, trying desperately to collect his thoughts and formulate a plan.

"Shhh, it's okay Amritha, it's okay, it's all right," he whispered in her ear as she continued to wriggle helplessly in his grasp. It was all he could do to hold her still; he couldn't hear himself think. Not to mention her frantic squirming in his lap was making him rock hard, further clouding his judgment.

Finally, still covering her mouth firmly, he pushed her off his lap and face down on her belly on the couch. He straddled her from behind, his whole weight on the girl's back, pressing her down into the cushions. Her arms were pinned under her body weight and the only thing she could do was kick uselessly behind her. She had stopped yelling into his hand by now, and was simply groaning with her eyes squeezed shut.

Bishnu laid on top of his star player for a minute, breathing heavily, trying to think. But even though she was unable to struggle, he still couldn't think clearly. His cock was pressed against her tight, muscular little ass, and her face felt so soft under his hand. He softly ran his free hand over her head, petting her blonde hair. It was exactly like he had dreamed. He couldn't resist the urge, feeling like he was being controlled by an outside force as he leaned over and pressed his face into her neck, breathing in her scent. Amritha gave a low, desperate moan.

"Shhh, shhh, it's okay, Amritha. It's okay, I'm not gonna hurt you," he whispered soothingly into her ear. She made another little whimper, and then she was crying. Bishnu's heart sank. The bitch didn't love him. She wouldn't love him, after everything that he did for her. Ungrateful, spoiled, heartless... just like everyone else in her fucking generation. He felt as if someone was sticking knives into his heart. And suddenly, two things were abundantly clear to him. One, he was never going to see Amritha again after today. And two, he had already gone so far that he might as well have... and so, what did it matter if he did?

His mind and body suddenly possessed by a nervous, feverish energy, Bishnu slipped his hand under Amritha's T-shirt. The girl gave a start and began squealing into his muffling hand again, twisting furiously underneath his crushing weight. Bishnu took his time, savoring the feeling, sliding his hand up her torso and under her bra. He cupped one of her breasts, relishing the soft skin.

Amritha whined helplessly. She was trying so hard to free herself, even work an arm loose, but to no avail. Her mind could barely even grasp the situation of being pinned down on her coach's sofa, with his hand under her shirt groping her. She was hyperventilating, trying not to puke or lose consciousness. Her hands were stuck underneath the weight of both their bodies, so that his was free to explore her body at will. She'd only had sex twice in her life, and her sensitivity was still so high that she cried when he stroked her nipple, pinching and twisting it, his lips pressed against her neck.

Amritha-Aiyer-boobs-very-small-and-nude-nipple-in-saree.jpg


The further Bishnu went, the more he wanted, no, needed to have. Frantically, he pulled his hand out of the girl's shirt, and stuck it down her shorts instead. Her hands were pinned right there under her, so he could feel her soft little hand grab his hairy wrist, trying desperately to slow his invasion, to no avail. He rubbed her over her panties for a minute, then stuck his finger inside her. Amritha screamed, and her feet drummed on the sofa's armrest behind them. Bishnu moaned despite himself.

"God, you're so fucking hot," he whispered into her ear as she sobbed into the couch cushion. He fingered her for a long time, alternating between fucking her with one or two fingers and massaging her clit. If he closed his eyes, her high pitched little whimpers and moans almost made her sound like she was enjoying it. His mouth nuzzled hungrily around her neck, kissing, sucking, and biting.

amritha-aiyer-boobs-nude-images.jpg


To her horror, Amritha found herself getting wetter and wetter. It wasn't her fault, it was a purely physical reaction as she was being stimulated against her will, she thought desperately. But the shame of feeling herself get wet under this man's fingers was almost unbearable, especially when he leaned in and whispered in her ear.

"Fucking hell, I knew you liked that. I knew it. You're gonna like this too."
 
Finally, Bishnu grabbed the waistband of Amritha's shorts, and pushed them down. He did the same with her panties, then attempted to unbuckle his belt and unzip his own pants with one hand, all while keeping Amritha pinned to the couch with the other. It was a tricky task, and it took him several minutes to get it done.

actress-amritha-aiyer-boobs-press-xxx-nude-photos.jpg


As he struggled with his clothes, Amritha sobbed into the couch, knowing that she was about to get fucked. Her world was collapsing around her as she felt his lips on her neck once more. Her entire body was sore and exhausted from struggling and she felt like her lungs were collapsing. It was almost impossible to breathe between the hand covering her mouth, and the weight pressing down on her body. When Coach Bishnu finally got his pants down around his ankles and forced his dick inside her, she could barely even resist.

Amritha-Aiyer-pussy-fucking-open-blouse-nude-boobs-nipple-photo.jpg


Bishnu gave a deep of satisfaction as he pushed himself inside Amritha. He had fantasized about this moment for a long time, and despite the unforeseen circumstances, it felt every bit as good as he'd dreamed. She was sopping wet and tight as a drum. He thrust in and out of her slowly, enjoying every second of it, savoring how her ass flexed against his hips when he was deep inside her, how her hips bucked as he pulled it back out. He wanted to stay there forever. As he fucked her, his free hand ran all over her body. He groped her breasts, stroked her hair gently, whispered into her ear how beautiful she was, how much he was enjoying her.

Sexy-Amritha-Aiyer-pussy-fucking-naked-ass-fakes.jpg


For her part, Amritha stopped struggling and simply laid there, desperate only for it to end soon. She couldn't think straight, and her only emotions were a deep, bitter disgust with herself for letting this happen, for letting this sick old man use her for pleasure, for being reduced to nothing more than a tool for someone else to enjoy.

Amritha-Aiyer-Sex-681x1024.jpg


Bishnu fucked her harder and harder, desperately trying to balance his desire to cum with his desire to drag this out for as long as possible. He was moaning with pleasure with every thrust, occasionally burying himself as deep as he possibly could inside her and holding it there for a few seconds. He nibbled on the girl's earlobe before whispering into her ear again.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum baby, you're gonna make me cum so hard... fuck baby, you're so sweet, you're so fucking good..."

10.jpg


Amritha gathered all her strength for one last, desperate fight to break free. She bucked like a horse and twisted around violently, and for a brief moment, managed to get her knees under her. She kicked hard and the two of them tumbled off of the couch, bounced off the coffee table, and landed on the floor.

However, it was no use. Coach Bishnu was still on top of her, riding her from behind as she was pressed down into the carpet instead of the couch. Her hands were free now, and she tried to push him off, to push off the floor, anything to escape.

Amritha-Aiyer-Heroine-Bra-Images.jpg


Stunned by this sudden burst of energy, Bishnu decided it was time to finish the night. Even as the girl's hands desperately scrabbled against his, trying to pull his hand off her mouth, he laid down flat on her back and sped up his thrusts.
 
Amritha could feel his sweaty chest soaking her shirt, dripping down onto her neck. From the increased speed she could tell he was about to cum, and she more or less stopped struggling. Her own surrender increased her sense of shame even more than she had thought possible. She wanted to fight back, to escape, to run away... but at this point what she wanted more than anything was for it to be over. She felt like such a whore, lying obediently on the ground as a man pounded away at her tight pussy.

Amritha-Aiyer-actresses-naked-video.jpg


With Amritha suddenly acquiescing, it didn't take long for Bishnu to reach climax. With a hoarse cry, he gave one last thrust, lodging himself as deep between her thighs as he could. Her leg muscles spasmed and twitched as her entire body tensed up, knowing that Bishnu was dumping load after load inside her. When he was done, utterly exhausted, he laid down on top of Amritha for a minute, trying to catch his breath, breathing in the scent of her hair deeply as if to remember it.

Naked-Amritha-Aiyer-ass-fucked-by-big-black-cock.jpg


After a while, he got up. He pulled up his underwear and his pants, buckled his belt, and collapsed heavily on the couch. His mind was empty for the moment, but as the bliss of his orgasm faded away, reality slowly began to encroach on his dreaming again.

Amritha was still face down on the carpet. Her body was shaking violently, though she wasn't sobbing anymore. She slowly, agonizingly, began to push herself to her feet. Looking down at the ruined mess he had made of his goddess, Bishnu felt a deep pang of shame. He got up and knelt over her, stroking her hair gently.

z1SNVo.jpg


"There, there, Amritha, it's okay, you're okay," he said in what was supposed to be a reassuring tone. She started to cry in earnest now, still working to push herself up to her feet. Bishnu tenderly reached down and pulled her panties back up, followed by her shorts. She didn't resist or fight back anymore.

Bishnu felt awful. He hadn't meant to hurt her, of course, he would never do such a thing. Everything had just happened so fast... he pulled her up onto unsteady feet, then stood in front of her, hands grasping her shoulders. She didn't resist, but refused to look him in the eye. She stared down at her feet, swaying in place as if drunk.

"Hey, are you okay? You gotta tell me you're okay, champ. You are okay, right?"

Amritha-Aiyer-Nude-Sex-Picture.jpg


Amritha gave him a shaky nod, still not meeting his gaze. It wasn't much, but Bishnu supposed that was all he could expect.

"You need a ride home?"

This time a tiny shake of the head. Bishnu held her there for a second, wanting to say something, anything, to fix it, to make her happy. But there were no words, so he simply let her go. Amritha turned and shuffled painfully to the door. Right before she got there, Bishnu called out.

"Hey, Don't forget your phone!"

She stopped, slowly turning around in a daze. He was holding it by the couch, staring at her. She slowly limped back over towards him, still staring at her feet, her hands folded in front her shorts as if to subconsciously protect herself from getting violated again. Bishnu's hand brushed against her finger as she took the phone, and a choked sob escaped her throat. Then she hobbled back over to the door, slipped out of it, and was gone.

Bishnu immediately went to the bathroom and turned the shower on as hot as he could stand. God, what a woman, he thought. He would never have someone like her again, he knew that for a fact. It didn't matter what, if anything, even came of this. He could die happy.

Meanwhile, Amritha somehow managed to keep herself together as she drove home. She slipped quietly up the stairs to her room and locked the door behind her. She barely made it to the toilet before she threw up, retching helplessly until it seemed that everything in her stomach was gone. Then she dry heaved some more, hugging the porcelain bowl like a life raft. She got in the shower as well. Then she threw herself on the bed and passed out.

z1StKI.jpg


Dreaming about one more session with Bishnu.

Amritha-Aiyer-Nude-Sex-Pics.jpg


THE-END
 
bb55589be38548f807b43f8c749d336b.jpg


Rohan was nice. A consummate gentleman. He always treated me so well. Never pressured me into anything. Always said the sweetest things and thought up tons of great little romantic gestures. He was the kind of guy you could bring home to mom. All my friends liked him. He got good grades, and was decent at sports. Enough to start on our varsity soccer team by the time we were seniors.

Unfortunately, halfway through that senior season, we got a transfer student, Manav. Manav played Rohan's position, and he was much, much better at it. The coach pretended that Rohan would get to keep his spot out of loyalty, but when Manav subbed in and scored two goals immediately, everyone knew what was coming. Rohan road the bench the rest of the season. He watched from the sidelines as Manav scored the winning goal in the state championship game.

The whole time, Rohan never complained. He practiced diligently, mentored the younger guys on JV, and even helped the coach with the gameplan once or twice. At the end-of-season banquet, he won a special award for sportsmanship and leadership. Manav won MVP.

5cd1e2ab4885d.image.jpg


After that banquet, I finally let Rohan fuck me. He'd earned it, I guess. After two years of sweet talk and loyalty and romantic gestures, I figured I owed him that much. Plus, I could tell he was really bummed about Manav winning MVP, even if he wouldn't show it. It was his first time, and as far as he knew, it was mine as well.

It was ok. My parents were out of town, so we went back to my place. He spent a lot of time eating me out. I'd let him do that a few times, so it wasn't anything new. After like 15 minutes I got bored as usual, so I faked an orgasm. Really flexed my acting chops this time.

Tara-Sutaria-Nude-Indian-film-Actress-Sex-13874.jpg


I brought his face up to mine and whispered, "Hey, you should go grab a condom." His eyes lit up like a child.

"Really?!" He said breathlessly, "Are you sure?"

I laughed, "Of course I'm sure, silly. It was all I could think about watching you on stage in that nice suit of yours. You looked so damn sexy."

I guess I had actually been pretty horny during the ceremony. But, whether it was because of Rohan was up for debate. A lot of the other boys looked damn good too. I'm a sucker for a guy in a suit... I'm a bigger sucker for a whole team of guys in suits.

Rohan was beyond excited. He tried to kiss me, but I pushed him away gently. "No, Rohan. You just went down on me. You know I don't like that."

"Right, sorry," he said, disappointed in himself for forgetting. Remembering what was about to happen, he got up and bounded over to his clothes. He pulled a condom out of his pants pocket.

"Oh, were you expecting this tonight?" I love taunting him.

"I mean, I've just been carrying it for a while now," he said sheepishly.

I laughed, "Come over here and just fuck me, would ya?" He smiled and made his way across the room.

He was slow and gentle. Like always. After a lot of kisses all over my body, he tore open the wrapper, put the condom on, and started rubbing the tip of his dick up and down at the entrance of my pussy.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" I said, half playful, half exasperated. He laughed nervously and thrust into me.

The look on his face was priceless. It was like he was seeing God. His dick felt ok, not the smallest, definitely not the biggest. He went slowly for a long time, asking if I was ok more than once.

(MyPornSnap.top)_tara-sutaria-porn-sex-2.jpg


"Oh, right. I'm supposed to be a virgin," I thought to myself.

"Uh, yeah. It hurts a little, but not as bad as I thought it would."

I guess my real first time had hurt a bit, but I got past it pretty fucking quick.

He picked up the pace. I could tell he wanted to cum really bad, but he held it back. Classic Rohan, always thinking of others. As he pounded away, he buried his face in my neck and began kissing, and biting it haphazardly. It was fine. I was getting a bit bored. My gaze wandered around the room and passed by my phone on the bedside table. I saw the notification light blinking. While Rohan was preoccupied, I reached over and picked it up.

Tara-Sutaria-nude-fakes-1.jpg


It was a text from Sarah, my bff.

It read, "Hey girl, you'll never guess who's dick I took tonight."

I grabbed Rohan's head and pressed it further into my neck and hair. I moaned to make him think I was really digging it. I looked back at the phone and started typing.

"Was it your cousin, Sarah. Because I really don't need to hear about that again."

"Second cousin! That's a very important distinction. Plus, I only ever sucked his dick..."

"Whatever, I just don't need any more of your incest stories."

"I hate you. Anyway, no. Ya girl here bagged the MVP."

"Oh, shit!! You fucked Manav!!"

"I did!! And, it was fucking good. Now I get why Leah snatched him up in a relationship so quick. Not that it's stopped him from banging half the girls in the college lol. He told me I was the third this week, not including Leah. Fucking prick. How about you? You finally let Rohan toss one in ya?"

"Yeah actually. He's going at it right now. Trying so hard not to cum lol. It's adorable. "

"What?! No way! I thought you were gonna string him along until he fucking proposed lol."

Tara-Sutaria-nude-fakes-8.jpg


I opened snapchat and took a quick selfie video. Making sarcastic faces at the camera like this sex was blowing my mind. I added the caption "Proof" and sent it to Sarah.

"Haha, atta boy Rohan. Always working hard. I'm happy for him. It's about time he got to try out his girlfriend's pussy. Everyone else already has ;)"

"Hey, I've been good. It's been like a whole month."

"Riiiiight. A whole month my ass. I ate your pussy fucking yesterday."
 
"Oh yeah lol. Well you don't count. That was just a nice favor between friends ;)"

"Uh huh, well I hope Rohan appreciates the favor your doing for him. Your pussy is dope. He should feel lucky to get a crack at it. I'm gonna get to bed. Fucking the MVP all night really takes it out of you. Have fun with Mr. Sportsmanship or whatever."

"Lol, fuck off."

Rohan was barely hanging in there. He'd been holding back cum for like 10 minutes now.

"Ooh, that's it," I said. Someone give me a fucking Oscar. "Are you gonna cum for me baby?"

"Can I cum on your tits?" he managed to grunt.

"No baby, you know I don't like that. Just use your hand like when I blow you."

He looked disappointed, but didn't argue. He pulled out, ripped off the condom and finally came by jerking off onto his hand.

"Dont get any on the blanket," I said. Handing him some tissues from the night stand. He cleaned himself up, then came back to bed to snuggle.

"That was amazing," he said breathlessly. "Did you cum too?"

"No, but it's ok. I came earlier when you were eating me out. It still felt really good. Especially since it was my first time. Thank you for being so gentle."

He smiled and kissed me. "I love you," he said, quietly and earnestly. Another first.

Hot-Tara-Sutaria-Nude-Ass-HD-Wallpaper-for-mobile.jpg


"I love you too." He smiled wider than I'd ever seen, and held me even tighter. We stayed like that until he fell asleep. I carefully extricated myself from his grasp and walked over to the bathroom with my phone.

As I peed I opened it and saw a new snap from Sarah. It was a selfie of her with a big shit-eating grin. Fresh cum all over over her face. The caption said, "Came back for seconds."

Jealousy and arousal washed over me. Manav had looked really good tonight. Hell, he looked good every night. I started touching myself, but the snap went away.

Shit, forgot to screenshot it. I kept touching myself and flipped over to a file on my phone reserved for sexy pics and saved snaps. I scrolled through, spending a few seconds on each picture. Most were nudes from Sarah, but some were of her with other people, guys and girls. Some were with me. Some were my own pics with my own guys and girls. Each one hotter than the last. I could feel myself building to orgasm.

Eventually I found my absolute favorite pic. I was in the middle on my hands and knees. Not looking at the camera, too focused on what I was doing. Jason, another guy from the soccer team who'd played Rohan's position before graduating last year, was in front of me. His dick almost completely stuffed down my throat. His buddy (Phil, I think) was railing me from behind, bareback. They were looking at the camera laughing and high-fiving.

13.jpg


In front and to the side was Sarah in all her glory. Miller Lite in one hand, flicking off the camera with the other, cigarette hanging out of her mouth. Completely naked from the waste down and wearing only what I recognized as Rohan's old warm-up jacket. Her face was again covered in cum from the photographer of this lovely scene. Don't remember his name at all. Definatly fucked him later that night though... I think.

As I took in this beautiful portrait of perhaps the single sluttiest moment of my life, my crowning achievement, my hand kept working on my now soaked pussy. An orgasm came pulsing through my body. I tensed up and convulsed as I was transported back in time to that night in Jason's basement.

The smell of sweat and cum and sex and beer. The feeling of choking on a nice big hard cock while another filled me up from behind. The sound of Sarah, laughing and calling me a whore and a dirty slut. The knowledge that she was absolutely right. The sound of flesh smacking against flesh, echoing off the bare cement walls. The amazing, completely unique feeling of hot cum spurting out from the cock inside me. Filling me up with that hot sticky mess that I can never get enough of. I came, hard. Trying my best to stifle my moans so as not to wake Rohan in the next room. Eventually the orgasm subsided. I was able to uncurl my toes, and focus my eyes again.

5.jpg


As I came back to reality, I looked down at the photo. My eyes were drawn to the timestamp. 08/11/2018. The day before Rohan's 18th birthday. That birthday was the first time I'd let him go down on me. It was my gift to him. I'd even started to blow him, but I stopped, telling him I just wasn't ready. He was very, very disappointed, but he understood. He really is just such a nice guy.

...

I was a good girl for a while after that. Maybe Rohan was rubbing off on me. I didn't cheat on him once through the winter. I mean, except for Sarah, but that doesn't count.

Good God, no one in this world can eat pussy like her. I think she was single-handedly responsible for every orgasm our school cheer squad ever had. Lord knows their football player boyfriends weren't getting it done.

994_1000.gif


Anyway, Rohan and I had a nice time. We spent most of our last year cuddling up and watching movies in my basement. Usually we'd get 20 minutes in before hands started wandering and foreplay got started. He was actually getting pretty good. He started being able to make me cum for real, and I finally coaxed him into being less gentle and fucking more me like the whore I am. I actually thought I might be able to make this work, and not return to my old slutty ways.

Of course that didn't last long. As spring rolled around, senioritis ramped up hard for all of us. People started skipping or leaving early. Even the teachers seemed checked out. Then, the house parties started up.

Everyone wanted to make the most of the last few months of our high school experience. That meant sneaking booze, parties whenever someone's parents left town, and the desperate search for sex. No one wanted to graduate as a virgin.

I swear, Sarah was making it her mission to make sure that didn't happen. It seemed like every weekend I got another snap of her with another random guy's cum covering her face. Or leaking out of her pussy. That girl should really be on birth control. Occasionally, there was one with some new girl's face buried in her snatch, but she was on a streak with the guys. She was calling it the season of the dick. I told her it was stupid, but I was also insanely jealous.

Noelle-Easton-enjoys-getting-her-pussy-fucked.gif


Her reputation at school had gotten out of control. Every single dude had either fucked her or was trying to. They didn't have to try very hard. It was a matter of scheduling more than anything. She'd even taken to skipping class to fuck in the janitor's closet... and the girls' locker room... and the boys' locker room... and her car... and my car. That marriage was definitely on the rocks.
 
It became known that if you wanted to get some before graduation, you had to talk to Sarah. She loved it. I'd never seen her happier than taking dick after dick. Of course I heard all about it. She would whisper stories about her adventures whenever she fingered me. It always made me so fucking wet. My favorite part was that she'd taken to making guys take condoms off. Nothing sounded hotter to me than stopping everything, ripping off the condom, and shoving a guy back in. The looks on their faces must be priceless. I always managed to cum when she'd describe them cumming inside her. She told them she was on BC, but I knew the truth.

The risk factor were so fucking hot. Here was my best friend, living her best life, getting filled up by random dudes on the daily, and I'm stuck at home with my boring sweet boyfriend. It was becoming more than I could take. The next time a house party came up, I made sure I was gonna be there.

It was at Leah's house. She told me to invite Rohan, but I guess it slipped my mind. As far as he knew, I was home studying for exams. He'd been really disappointed. He was looking forward to getting some, but he understood. School comes first. Now he was at home, probably jerking off to the memory of me finally letting him cum in my mouth. I'd had to give him something before I went to this party. I'm not cruel. He'd thought we were being so naughty, a bj in the school parking lot. Oh Rohan, he's so innocent.

preview.jpg


...

I walked in with Sarah. She was immediately swarmed by guys. Some new ones, but by this time, most were looking for another go. Tonight was about me, though. Sarah was determined to get me what I needed. The way she shooed those boys away was masterful. They all thought she was easy, and they were just passing her around. But, she had them wrapped around her finger, at her beck and call.

She's an inspiration.

We made the rounds. Talking and flirting. There were some cute guys, but no one who really impressed me. This was my return. My big reopening. I had to have something top shelf. Plus a lot of the guys had a laser focus on Sarah. They'd heard what was up, or they knew first hand, and it was like I was invisible. Multiple guys missed their chance with me because they were too busy drooling over her. Boys are dumb.

Sarah and I were hanging out drinking in the kitchen, commiserating about the lack of a good option, when Leah and Manav walked in. They were arguing in hushed, angry tones. The whole time, they kept shooting furtive glances in Sarah's direction. I could guess what this fight was about.

After a few minutes Leah stormed off, shooting a nasty look at Sarah while she passed by. Manav just stood there, glaring off in the distance, looking annoyed. Without thinking, I grabbed another beer from a nearby cooler, walked over, and handed it to him.

"Trouble in paradise?" I asked. Manav accepted the beer, and his expression softened.

"Yeah, you could say that. Leah found out about my ride on the town bike over there," he gestured towards Sarah who was now flanked on either side by two guys from the basketball team. They were both like 6'5". She was in heaven.

"Yeah, I could see why she'd be upset. You guys are supposed to be the classy ones. Prom king and queen and all that."

Manav chuckled, "I guess that's what she wants, yeah."

"What do you want?" I asked. He seemed to think deeply for a second.

"Pussy," he said in a matter-of-fact tone. I burst out laughing.

"Wow, you're a man who knows what he wants, huh," I managed to get out through my giggles.

Manav was smiling mischievously, now. "I am. And, I'm serious. I'm a sports star. I'm the hot new kid in town. I get good grades. I'm in with the popular kids. Not to be a douche, but I could pretty much get any girl I want. Especially when everyone's looking for some before we all go off to college. I'd hoped Leah would be cool with it. Us keeping up appearances while still screwing around as much as we want. She gave it a try, but I don't think she was ready for the sheer volume, ya know?"

ffe86b98d15a0a77ebe70033fbaa5e63.jpg


I chuckled, "Yeah, from what I've heard you aren't exactly easy to keep pace with."

Manav smiled. His eyes lingered on mine for a moment before moving over to the corner of the kitchen where Sarah was now down on her knees, a cock in each hand and a look of pure bliss on her face.

"That certainly didn't help anything. I knew for some reason that Sarah would bother her. That's why I didn't tell her for so long. It got back to her eventually. Your friend isn't exactly discrete, is she."

"Not quite." Sarah was now balls deep on one dick and stroking the other. Her shirt had magically disappeared. No bra of course. A small crowd was gathering.

"You know why Leah was so upset about Sarah, right?" I asked.

"No," he said, tearing his gaze away from the show going on in the corner. His tone was a bit surprised.

"They were together a while back. Like really together. Like young love, gross cutesy together."

"Really?" He said, shocked. "I never would have guessed that."

"Oh yeah, lost their virginities to each other and everything. They were actually really cute together. Made me want to throw up."

"Shit, if I had known...I mean, it's not like I had much choice in the matter. Sarah has a way of getting what she wants."

Manav pondered that for a moment. Sarah was now on her hands and knees getting spitroasted out in the open for all to see. People had started cheering.

"Hey, it sounds like she was ok with you doing other people. If she had a problem with someone specific, she should have told you."

"Probably," Manav shook off whatever was consuming his thoughts and turned his attention to me. "Hey what's your deal? I always see you with that guy. Ron something?"

"Rohan," I corrected him. "You took his spot on the soccer team, remember."

"Oh that's right, Mr. Sportsmanship. No offense, but that never made sense to me."

"How so?"

"Well, given the company you keep," he gestured over to Sarah. The guy fucking her had just cum.

He high-fived the guy in front, tagging him in. He took his place behind Sarah, put himself inside her pussy, already dripping with cum, and went to work. Another guy from the crowd walked up in front with his dick out. Sarah immediately latched onto it and started sucking. The crowd went nuts.

"I don't know, I just expected you to be a little more wild."

"Oh, I can get wild," I said, looking him directly in the eye. "I've just been taking a little break. Wanted something wholesome for a while. I think it's just about that time I got back out there though. Provided I can find what I want."

We were staring at each other now. Really seeing each other for the first time. Manav had stopped stealing glances at the girl getting spitroasted in the corner. His eyes were now only focused on my lips. He leaned in close. The crowd had gotten pretty loud, and he had to make sure I could hear. I turned my head and brought my ear close to his lips. Feeling the heat from his breath, taking in his scent. It was intoxicating.

"What is it that you want?"

982822-tadap.jpg


I slowly leaned back. Looked him up and down. I cracked a grin and wordlessly took his hand. I began leading him out of the kitchen. I took one last look back at Sarah. I could have sworn I saw her wink at me, but it was tough to say. Her little tryst had turned into a full on gangbang by this point. She'd be busy for a while.

We went down the hall and I led Manav up the stairs. Once we were at the top, I realized I had no idea where we should go. Sensing my hesitation, Manav placed his hand on the small of my back and gently pushed me to the left. He guided me to a door, I opened it, and walked in.

I had just enough time to realize we were in Leah's room before Manav spun me around. I immediately grabbed his face and brought his lips to mine. They were delicious and soft, but the rest of him was so strong. He ran his hands through my hair as we made out, eventually moving them down to my back and even lower. I had one hand on his face, feeling his stubble. The other was on his hard, muscled chest. I could already tell this would be one for the record books.

alia-bhatt-sidharth-malhotra.jpg


Without warning, he grabbed my flannel and ripped it open. Buttons flying off in every direction. I didn't care, it was Rohan's shirt, not mine. I hadn't worn a bra either, and he was treated to the sight of my perfectly rounded breasts. Not too big, not too small, very perky. He grabbed them and began groping, all the while continuing to kiss me. He pinched one of my nipples which made me gasp in pleasure with the tiniest twinge of pain.

Tara-Sutaria-Nude-Fakes-14.jpg


I began fumbling with his belt, desperate to see this fucker's big hard cock. I got it unbelted and unbuttoned as a sank to my knees. Manav quickly took his shirt off. His body was fucking perfect. Cut from marble. I ran my hands over his chest and abs for a bit before focusing on the task at hand.
 
I pulled his pants and boxers down just enough, reached in, and pulled out the biggest cock I've ever seen. It wasn't even fully hard yet, and I could tell this thing was a monster.

"I guess I can see why you're so popular," I said looking up at him with a grin.

"Shut up and suck it," he said, grabbing the back of my head tightly. He forced my head closer and I gladly obeyed, taking him in my mouth.

Tara-5.jpg


It felt even bigger than it looked. I barely got more than halfway down before I started choking. But, I wanted to be a good little slut, so I kept going lower each time I bobbed my head back down on it. Eventually, after relaxing my throat muscles and with a few tears, I got all the way to the root. Manav grabbed the back of my head and held me there. He leaned his head back and moaned. I couldn't breathe. Just when I thought I would pass out, he let go. I gasped for air, slobbery spit dripping from his dick and my face. Tears trailing down from my eyes. My makeup was a mess.

Manav grabbed me and effortlessly lifted me into the air. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I kissed him passionately as he slowly carried me over to Leah's bed. He threw me off and onto the bed.

I was thoroughly enjoying this treatment. Rohan was never this rough with me. Even, though I'd asked so many times. He just didn't have it in him.

Kimberly-Brix-sucking-big-black-fat-dick-on-her-knees.gif


Manav grabbed my jeans at the waist, hooking his fingers beneath my panties as well, and yanked them towards my ankles. We struggled for a minute as I kicked off my sneakers and wriggled out of my jeans. Always the most awkward part. We laughed slightly as I finally got free and laid back on the bed, spreading my legs and exposing my pussy to Manav.

Tara-Sutaria-Nude-Fakes-8.jpg


He had a curious look on his face. I almost never shave except around the edges. It's given me a pretty solid bush. I've found that not every guy likes it, but those that do think it looks really good. Rohan always complained about getting hair in his mouth.

"I'm guessing most of our classmates shave," I said a little nervously.

Manav smiled, "Yeah, I'm starting to think maybe they shouldn't, though."

He slid into the bed with me, his strong hands slowly moving up my thighs. He laid over me propped up on his hands. He got up to my face and looked into my eyes. His soft expression hardened with a sort of hunger. He lowered himself and kissed me once more. Slowly moving from my mouth to my neck as his hands wandered all over my body. He nibbled on my ear for a second, his hot breath on my neck giving me tingles. Then, he slowly worked his way down my body leaving a trail of kisses. He stopped briefly at my nipples to suck on them for a second. Making them nice and hard. Then, continued his descent.

tara-sutaria19.jpg


As he got closer, I felt the heat rising in my pussy. The anticipation making me so fucking wet. I was aching for some physical stimulation. Manav disengaged and looked up at me, his face inches from my wet, swollen lips. I could feel his breath. I squirmed a bit, angling myself towards him, begging him to dive in. After a few seconds, which felt like a lifetime, he went for it.

His tongue had an immediate effect. The anticipation had left me on a hair trigger. I moaned as he went to work. Exploring my folds, building sensation, but not quite hitting my clit directly. Not yet. Yeah, this won't take long at all.

I squirmed and moaned louder, grinding my pussy on his face. Finally, he went after my clit. His tongue batting it around as gracefully as he handled the ball on the soccer field. In no time, I was building towards orgasm.

His hands had been grabbing my haunches and holding me in place, but now he brought his right hand towards his mouth. Carefully, he felt for the entrance of my vagina with two fingers, all the while continuing to work on my clit. He found the entrance successfully, and slid two fingers into me no problem. The penetration added to the already building sensation in my pussy.

Once inside, he began pressing on the roof of my vagina, right on my G spot. Holy shit, it was on now. I was about to go over the edge. Just as soon as I realized how close I was, he sucked my clit gently between his teeth and furiously licked it from side to side with his tongue. This new sensation was too much, I had to cum, and I had to cum, now.

preview.jpg


"Holy Fuck!" I yelled as I gripped Manav's hair, forcing his face harder against my pussy. My other hand was already grabbing the bed sheets tightly. I felt wave after wave of pleasure wrack through my body. It felt like every muscle in my body was tensing in the most delicious way. I had gone over the edge, into the abyss. My vision blurred, and then went dark. This shit was fucking intense. Way more than usual. I was essentially screaming at this point. A low guttural moan that seemed like it could be heard throughout the whole house.
 
Slowly, my orgasm subsided, and I came back to reality. I could feel Manav continuing his work throughout the whole process. It was still causing aftershocks as I came down. Finally, I pushed him away, unable to take anymore. He leaned back, and covered my pussy with the palm of his hand. We locked eyes as I lay there. Melting from pleasure and completely at his mercy.

That hunger was back in his eyes. He stood back, took off his pants, once again revealing that beautiful cock. He climbed towards me, looking like a predator stalking his prey. I grabbed his head and kissed him ravenously. Tasting myself on his lips. Needing him on me, needing him inside me. He pulled away.

Tara-Sutaria-nude-fakes-16.jpg


"I'll go grab a condom," he said.

"Fuck the condom," I said without even thinking. "I need you now. Fuck me Manav. Do it now."

He looked a little surprised, but his body agreed. He positioned himself between my legs as I spread them. He began teasing the opening of my vagina with the tip of his penis. I couldn't handle it.

"Stop it. Put it in. Fuck me, now." I was begging.

Manav smirked and obliged. Slowing inserting himself.

I immediately knew this was the biggest cock I'd ever taken. No contest. Definitely bigger than Rohan. The feeling was indescribable. The pain of stretching out my pussy mixing beautifully with the pleasure of being filled up. Manav went slow, he must be used to easing girls into this. He slowly moved in and out. Allowing my pussy to relax and accommodate his size. The pain started to subside, and the pleasure ramped up. He was getting deeper with every thrust.

Tara-Sutaria-nude-fakes-1.jpg


Then he grabbed me tight and bottomed out. Thrusting into me as far as he could go. It was amazing. He filled me up completely, like his dick was made for my pussy. I started to see stars.

He then began fucking me in earnest. Picking up the pace, until I was no longer consciously aware of what was happening. My animal instincts took over. I grabbed him, scratched him, bit him. Trying desperately to heighten the sensation in any way that I could. He was giving right back. Holding me tight and pinning me down. Completely dominating me physically. He reached behind my head and yanked it back by the hair. Kissing my neck and driving me insane.

I realized I was cumming. WTF! I never cum from penetration. Not with Rohan, not with anyone else. I arched my back, my toes curled, my moans grew louder. Manav didn't let up. In fact he picked up the pace, slamming in and out of me. Smacking against my completely soaked pussy. He kept it up as I came. It seemed like as soon as I started coming down, it would roll into another one. This dude was a fucking machine.

Tara-2.jpg


After several minutes of splitting me in fucking half, he pulled out. "Turn over," he said gruffly. I obeyed immediately. Let's face it, I'd probably do anything for the man at this point. I got up on my hands and knees. He wasted no time getting behind me, putting himself in, and going right back to work. Fucking me doggy style, like the whore that I am.

tara-sutaria10.jpg


This was Rohan's favorite position too. Manav was much better at it. Once again, I could feel the orgasm building. I wished Rohan could see this. A real man fucking me harder and better than he ever could. His bareback cock making me quiver with every thrust.

It became too much. My legs and arms gave out as I collapsed forward onto the bed. I thought he'd let up. Let me recover. I was wrong. Manav just climbed on top and started fucking me as I lay prone, drilling me into the mattress. It was incredible. I was practically catatonic at this point. The only thing in the world I could understand was this delicious cock and how I deserved to let it fuck me into oblivion.

tara-sutaria-nude-leak-xxx-images-bollywood-actress-sex-hq.jpg


Just when I thought I really couldn't take anymore, Manav relented. Pulling out and panting. Initially I felt relief. But, that was quickly replaced by a need for more. "Wait a minute," I thought, "Why am I not being fucked right now? Why is there no hard cock in me?"
 
Back
Top