- Joined
- Dec 5, 2013
- Messages
- 145,184
Rajiv touched her hands and as both of them was shivering and he stood up and lifted her to stand before him and started kissing in her lips.
She responded and saw him straight in his eyes and they both started liking each other. Rajiv hugged her they started caressing each other and Rajiv whispered in her ear, look dear, I am also a decent broad minded person doing small business, I will maintain this secrecy and at in any case I won't let you down my dear, I do know about our culture and tradition. Rajiv started praising her beauty and was saying your husband is very lucky to have you as his wife and started foreplay in front of me and kissed Dhanshika, her sari pallu has started falling down and he started to massage her breast along with blouse and his cock got erected.
Meanwhile I came behind her and started giving kiss in her neck below her hair bun and smell of jasmine flower was excellent and asked Rajiv to undress her make her nude in front of me.
Rajiv started undressing one by one and made to stand in nude in front of him.
He praised again her nudity, her structure and her clean shaven pussy.
Then I told Dhanshika to undress him and she unbuttoned his shirt, took away shirt and dhothi and finally his underwear and she was shocked and surprised to see such huge mammoth clean shaven cock.
Now they both of them were totally nude in front of me and I stripped myself and become nude. My cock is smaller one compared to Rajiv.
Rajiv came near her and hugged her nude and she also co-operated well and she in turn have also hugged him nude and she now gave a mouth kiss to him.
I came near them and Rajiv was smooching her pussy, whereas I started massing her breasts from behind and she was enjoying holding Rajiv's huge erect cock and started slightly moaning and this was the first time she is in between nude with two males and we made her very hot and she could not imagine such a situation. I whispered in her ear enjoy this big cock which I have brought it specially for you and have nice sex with him and went back. She saw me and I nodded to go ahead.
She once again took his cock and having a amazing look at it as she has not seen such a huge mammoth cock, compared to mine. Rajiv once again started kissing her from head, mouth neck, breast, navel and pussy and he started licking her pussy by going down. She was in heaven and she could not control her feelings.
On seeing Dhanshika very hot with her sexual feelings, I then asked them to go to bed room. Rajiv immediately lifted her in her arms and I guided him to bed room. Rajiv saw the bed room and was very excited as Dhanshika have kept the bedroom very neat and clean as if it was first night for new couples to enjoy. He thanked me for offering such beautiful wife for me to have sex in a neat bed room with very good fragrance. He hugged and kissed her once again.
As Dhanshika was already hot, she knelt down and started sucking his huge cock which could not fit in her mouth, but she was doing it in front of me. Rajiv touched her hair bun and was making his cock to go deep into her mouth, but it was very big and she gave her full force and sucked this cock and he started moaning.
Then Rajiv lifted her again and laid her in bed and started licking her clean shaven pussy and she was moaning and saw me enjoying the session. He then lay over her and started having foreplay for more than ten minutes and both of them hugged very tightly and she co-operated very well with Rajiv as if it was her first night.
After ten minutes of foreplay Rajiv asked her shall I insert my cock in her love hole.
She nodded yes and he started inserting his very big mammoth cock, as it was not going deep inside and with full force he inserted in her pussy and she started shouting it with pain and as the love hole made by me was much smaller and Dhanshika's vagina was tearing and she was bearing the pain and he inserted the whole huge cock deep inside her slowly.
Rajiv laid down over her for a moment and asked her, Dhanshika dear, shall I continue fucking you.
She kissed him again and asked him to fuck and make the love hole bigger, and she hugged him and started co-operating with him.
During the act she saw me while Rajiv has started pumping and fucking her and she could not imagine how this huge big cock is getting fitted inside her love hole fully and Rajiv was continuously fucking her and she is moaning with great pleasure which went on for five minutes fully and finally she reaches her huge orgasm, which she never had earlier before with me. Thereafter Rajiv fucked once again shot his full load of sperm into her pussy and collapsed on her, they both laid in bed for few minutes hugging, kissing and expressing their mutual satisfaction.
They both woke up and sat nearby in bed nude and had a love talk holding their hands mutually in front of me he complemented on her beauty, hairstyle, body structure, clean shave of her armpits and pussy and her dressing sense and she in turn also complemented Rajiv for gifts which she liked the most, praised his big long cock, which gave huge pleasure, which she never had from my husband and saw me.
She responded and saw him straight in his eyes and they both started liking each other. Rajiv hugged her they started caressing each other and Rajiv whispered in her ear, look dear, I am also a decent broad minded person doing small business, I will maintain this secrecy and at in any case I won't let you down my dear, I do know about our culture and tradition. Rajiv started praising her beauty and was saying your husband is very lucky to have you as his wife and started foreplay in front of me and kissed Dhanshika, her sari pallu has started falling down and he started to massage her breast along with blouse and his cock got erected.
Meanwhile I came behind her and started giving kiss in her neck below her hair bun and smell of jasmine flower was excellent and asked Rajiv to undress her make her nude in front of me.
Rajiv started undressing one by one and made to stand in nude in front of him.
He praised again her nudity, her structure and her clean shaven pussy.
Then I told Dhanshika to undress him and she unbuttoned his shirt, took away shirt and dhothi and finally his underwear and she was shocked and surprised to see such huge mammoth clean shaven cock.
Now they both of them were totally nude in front of me and I stripped myself and become nude. My cock is smaller one compared to Rajiv.
Rajiv came near her and hugged her nude and she also co-operated well and she in turn have also hugged him nude and she now gave a mouth kiss to him.
I came near them and Rajiv was smooching her pussy, whereas I started massing her breasts from behind and she was enjoying holding Rajiv's huge erect cock and started slightly moaning and this was the first time she is in between nude with two males and we made her very hot and she could not imagine such a situation. I whispered in her ear enjoy this big cock which I have brought it specially for you and have nice sex with him and went back. She saw me and I nodded to go ahead.
She once again took his cock and having a amazing look at it as she has not seen such a huge mammoth cock, compared to mine. Rajiv once again started kissing her from head, mouth neck, breast, navel and pussy and he started licking her pussy by going down. She was in heaven and she could not control her feelings.
On seeing Dhanshika very hot with her sexual feelings, I then asked them to go to bed room. Rajiv immediately lifted her in her arms and I guided him to bed room. Rajiv saw the bed room and was very excited as Dhanshika have kept the bedroom very neat and clean as if it was first night for new couples to enjoy. He thanked me for offering such beautiful wife for me to have sex in a neat bed room with very good fragrance. He hugged and kissed her once again.
As Dhanshika was already hot, she knelt down and started sucking his huge cock which could not fit in her mouth, but she was doing it in front of me. Rajiv touched her hair bun and was making his cock to go deep into her mouth, but it was very big and she gave her full force and sucked this cock and he started moaning.
Then Rajiv lifted her again and laid her in bed and started licking her clean shaven pussy and she was moaning and saw me enjoying the session. He then lay over her and started having foreplay for more than ten minutes and both of them hugged very tightly and she co-operated very well with Rajiv as if it was her first night.
After ten minutes of foreplay Rajiv asked her shall I insert my cock in her love hole.
She nodded yes and he started inserting his very big mammoth cock, as it was not going deep inside and with full force he inserted in her pussy and she started shouting it with pain and as the love hole made by me was much smaller and Dhanshika's vagina was tearing and she was bearing the pain and he inserted the whole huge cock deep inside her slowly.
Rajiv laid down over her for a moment and asked her, Dhanshika dear, shall I continue fucking you.
She kissed him again and asked him to fuck and make the love hole bigger, and she hugged him and started co-operating with him.
During the act she saw me while Rajiv has started pumping and fucking her and she could not imagine how this huge big cock is getting fitted inside her love hole fully and Rajiv was continuously fucking her and she is moaning with great pleasure which went on for five minutes fully and finally she reaches her huge orgasm, which she never had earlier before with me. Thereafter Rajiv fucked once again shot his full load of sperm into her pussy and collapsed on her, they both laid in bed for few minutes hugging, kissing and expressing their mutual satisfaction.
They both woke up and sat nearby in bed nude and had a love talk holding their hands mutually in front of me he complemented on her beauty, hairstyle, body structure, clean shave of her armpits and pussy and her dressing sense and she in turn also complemented Rajiv for gifts which she liked the most, praised his big long cock, which gave huge pleasure, which she never had from my husband and saw me.