- Joined
- Dec 5, 2013
- Messages
- 145,184
As I said earlier, Chaudhary used to come personally to collect the rent for the apartments that he owned. The rents were payable at different times by different flats because the frequency varied as agreed initially, and our flat rent was payable fortnightly. He would mostly came when my husband was not around.
So after a couple of days when I knew he would come to collect rent in the noon, I changed into a pair of tight leggings and kameez and intentionally wore no bra beneath.
I was brushing my hair when the doorbell rang, I opened it and as I'd expected, it was Chaudhary with his charming smile.
"Hello Vidhya, how are you?" he asked.
"I'm fine, thank you," I replied with an extra sweet smile. "I guess you have come for the rent? Why don't you come inside, I'll get you a cold drink while I bring the money," I added.
"Sure, that will be great!" he replied. I noticed his eyes as usual were exploring my body. The kameez I wore was also tight and hugged my body in a way that the shape of my big aroused nipples was now clearly visible through it.
Chaudhary simply stared at my chest and swallowed visibly. I went back inside, swaying my hips intentionally which was amplified by the tight clothing. Chaudhary followed me inside and shut the door behind him.
He sat on the sofa which also faced the refrigerator. I opened the fridge's door with my back towards Chaudhary and intentionally bent down more than required to get the cold drink can.
"Holy fuck!" he exclaimed.
I giggled and turned around to look at him, still bent over with my ass still pointing at him. I asked him with a laugh, "what?"
He said, "Oh I'm sorry for the language. It's just that you've decorated the flat so well. The view from here is breathtaking!"
I blushed deeply. That was clearly a tease. I got up, walked back to where he was sitting, and handed him the can. He brushed my fingers with his, and then repeated the gesture again while taking the money. Later, while returning the empty can he caught my wrist and pressed it gently as if giving me a message.
Our eyes met very briefly. But at that moment a silent understanding seemed to pass between us. But just as quickly the look was gone and he got up, politely thanked me for the drink, and left, as if nothing unusual had happened right before.
---
Around three months passed since my unusual encounter with Chaudhary. He had started to come to collect the rent in the evening when my husband was present, so I mostly kept to the kitchen or bedroom. We didn't even once have a single conversation since and I started to suspect that Chaudhary's interest in me had faded even before it was expressed.
But one day there was a knock early in the morning. There was Chaudhary with two more men from the society. Chaudhary introduced them to my hubby, one was the Society President and the other one was the vice president.
I was listening to the conversation from the kitchen. They invited us for the year-end society meet, which was actually a party for the residents of the society. Due to the year-end season, Arun was knee-deep busy in office work, so he informed them that he won't be able to attend the party but I could if I felt like going. And with that, the visitors left.
Two days later there was again a knock on the door in the morning. Since Arun was in the shower, I went to see who was there. It was Chaudhary. As soon as he saw me, his face broke into a wide smile. He beamed at me and asked "Vidhya! It's been so long, how are you?"
I smiled at him pleasantly, "I'm good as always. Arun is in the shower, he'll leave for the office in half an hour. Do you want to wait to talk to him?"
"No, no. I'm actually here for your RSVP. Will you be coming to the society meet tomorrow night?" he asked.
I shook my head and said innocently, "No Mr. Chaudhary, actually my husband won't be able to come. And I don't think it would be appropriate if I came alone."
Chaudhary waved his hand saying insistently, "Oh, that doesn't matter at all. It's not like you don't know anybody. My family would be there and all your other friends that you gossip with. Come on Vidhya, you must come to the party! Everyone will be there, I promise you will have an amazing time! And moreover, as a co-organizer I'm hereby making it mandatory for at least one member of a newcomer family to attend the party," he finished with a naughty grin.
I felt like giving in. I took a deep breath and said "Okay, you're insisting so much so I will think about it. But parties make me really nervous."
"That's more like it. And don't worry, you will have a blast. Just wait and see," and with that Chaudhary gave me an encouraging pat on my butt, said "I really hope you come to the party, Vidhya," and then left.
Though he meant it only as a harmless pat, and it went with the conversation. But he had never touched me that way before, the only contact being when he caught my wrist the other day he visited, and as his big manly hand made the first contact with my bouncy buttocks, it felt more like a naughty spank and sent a shiver down my spine as I stood with the door open, watching him leave.
In a great dilemma thinking about what might happen the next day, I didn't even realize how quickly the day passed. I stayed up late pondering over my decision.
When I woke up the next morning, it was already 10 a.m., and Arun was ready for office. After he left, I made up my mind and informed Chaudhary's wife about my decision to attend the party.
When the evening arrived, I dressed in black skin-tight Jeans, and a green T-shirt and leather jacket. Leading a simple regular life, I hadn't got many opportunities since last year to go to parties and all. And as my weight has increased, my clothes felt a size too tight. I observed myself in the full-length mirror and whistled at the sexy reflection. I left my hair open and put on some makeup.
Around six in the evening, Chaudhary came to pick me up. Seeing me, he left a low whistle and exclaimed, "wahaow! Vidhya, you look hot! No offense, but you should try casual clothing more often."
I smiled sweetly at him and said "Thank you, Mr. Chaudhary. I don't really get much chance to wear them."
He smiled back and said, "Well I'm glad you did. Let's go."
We left the building, and as I waited outside Mr. Chaudhary came on a motorcycle, which I found a bit odd because I knew his business was doing very well and he owned a BMW.
"My wife took the car. She has to catch a flight early morning to visit her parents, so she has to head back early and pack. And my daughter is feeling under the weather so she can't attend the party either," he explained.
I climbed onto the bike and sat conservatively without any contact with him, I only put my hand on his shoulder for support. "Oh that's fine, let's go," I told him.
The party was being held on the roof of a 5-star hotel and it wasn't really far, we reached there in about 20 minutes.
The party started at a slow pace and as time passed things took a swing. After dinner, all the men were busy taking alcohol over at the bar at one corner, they cheered and toasted loudly. The females were busy with the usual chit-chat and gossip.
During the initial part of the party, Chaudhary's wife was with me, but she left the party early, as Mr. Chaudhary had said.
Around 10 p.m., the lighting went dim and a disco strobe light started flashing. The DJ dropped the beat and started playing dance numbers to the loud cheers from the audience. Initially, only the men went dancing, but later the women joined them.
Married couples danced together, unmarried ones formed pairs, and I just stood there as Chaudhary came over to me smiling sheepishly and said, "My wife left early. C'mon Vidhya, join me for a song!" He took me by the hand and pulled me to the dance floor. I removed my jacket and threw it at a chair.
It felt awkward at first, but in a minute we were swaying with the song's rhythm. We maintained a foot's distance between us, but I started to enjoy dancing with him. Both of us forgot he had asked me for just one song. As the song changed into a groovy one, slowly we edged near each other. I realized we were only inches apart and our bodies were occasionally touching and bumping together. It was dark and the only light was from the random flashing of the strobe light. Every couple was engrossed in each other. I turned around and pressed myself against him, my back to his front.
We swayed together. My back rubbed against his chest, he caressed my exposed arms with his hands. I pressed more and my buttocks were now rubbing against his groin. It was way too loud to hear anything other than the song but I could've sworn I heard him exclaim "God, you have a sexy ass." I turned my head to a side and saw him, he also looked at me. We both smiled at each other naughtily and kept dancing.
So after a couple of days when I knew he would come to collect rent in the noon, I changed into a pair of tight leggings and kameez and intentionally wore no bra beneath.
I was brushing my hair when the doorbell rang, I opened it and as I'd expected, it was Chaudhary with his charming smile.
"Hello Vidhya, how are you?" he asked.
"I'm fine, thank you," I replied with an extra sweet smile. "I guess you have come for the rent? Why don't you come inside, I'll get you a cold drink while I bring the money," I added.
"Sure, that will be great!" he replied. I noticed his eyes as usual were exploring my body. The kameez I wore was also tight and hugged my body in a way that the shape of my big aroused nipples was now clearly visible through it.
Chaudhary simply stared at my chest and swallowed visibly. I went back inside, swaying my hips intentionally which was amplified by the tight clothing. Chaudhary followed me inside and shut the door behind him.
He sat on the sofa which also faced the refrigerator. I opened the fridge's door with my back towards Chaudhary and intentionally bent down more than required to get the cold drink can.
"Holy fuck!" he exclaimed.
I giggled and turned around to look at him, still bent over with my ass still pointing at him. I asked him with a laugh, "what?"
He said, "Oh I'm sorry for the language. It's just that you've decorated the flat so well. The view from here is breathtaking!"
I blushed deeply. That was clearly a tease. I got up, walked back to where he was sitting, and handed him the can. He brushed my fingers with his, and then repeated the gesture again while taking the money. Later, while returning the empty can he caught my wrist and pressed it gently as if giving me a message.
Our eyes met very briefly. But at that moment a silent understanding seemed to pass between us. But just as quickly the look was gone and he got up, politely thanked me for the drink, and left, as if nothing unusual had happened right before.
---
Around three months passed since my unusual encounter with Chaudhary. He had started to come to collect the rent in the evening when my husband was present, so I mostly kept to the kitchen or bedroom. We didn't even once have a single conversation since and I started to suspect that Chaudhary's interest in me had faded even before it was expressed.
But one day there was a knock early in the morning. There was Chaudhary with two more men from the society. Chaudhary introduced them to my hubby, one was the Society President and the other one was the vice president.
I was listening to the conversation from the kitchen. They invited us for the year-end society meet, which was actually a party for the residents of the society. Due to the year-end season, Arun was knee-deep busy in office work, so he informed them that he won't be able to attend the party but I could if I felt like going. And with that, the visitors left.
Two days later there was again a knock on the door in the morning. Since Arun was in the shower, I went to see who was there. It was Chaudhary. As soon as he saw me, his face broke into a wide smile. He beamed at me and asked "Vidhya! It's been so long, how are you?"
I smiled at him pleasantly, "I'm good as always. Arun is in the shower, he'll leave for the office in half an hour. Do you want to wait to talk to him?"
"No, no. I'm actually here for your RSVP. Will you be coming to the society meet tomorrow night?" he asked.
I shook my head and said innocently, "No Mr. Chaudhary, actually my husband won't be able to come. And I don't think it would be appropriate if I came alone."
Chaudhary waved his hand saying insistently, "Oh, that doesn't matter at all. It's not like you don't know anybody. My family would be there and all your other friends that you gossip with. Come on Vidhya, you must come to the party! Everyone will be there, I promise you will have an amazing time! And moreover, as a co-organizer I'm hereby making it mandatory for at least one member of a newcomer family to attend the party," he finished with a naughty grin.
I felt like giving in. I took a deep breath and said "Okay, you're insisting so much so I will think about it. But parties make me really nervous."
"That's more like it. And don't worry, you will have a blast. Just wait and see," and with that Chaudhary gave me an encouraging pat on my butt, said "I really hope you come to the party, Vidhya," and then left.
Though he meant it only as a harmless pat, and it went with the conversation. But he had never touched me that way before, the only contact being when he caught my wrist the other day he visited, and as his big manly hand made the first contact with my bouncy buttocks, it felt more like a naughty spank and sent a shiver down my spine as I stood with the door open, watching him leave.
In a great dilemma thinking about what might happen the next day, I didn't even realize how quickly the day passed. I stayed up late pondering over my decision.
When I woke up the next morning, it was already 10 a.m., and Arun was ready for office. After he left, I made up my mind and informed Chaudhary's wife about my decision to attend the party.
When the evening arrived, I dressed in black skin-tight Jeans, and a green T-shirt and leather jacket. Leading a simple regular life, I hadn't got many opportunities since last year to go to parties and all. And as my weight has increased, my clothes felt a size too tight. I observed myself in the full-length mirror and whistled at the sexy reflection. I left my hair open and put on some makeup.
Around six in the evening, Chaudhary came to pick me up. Seeing me, he left a low whistle and exclaimed, "wahaow! Vidhya, you look hot! No offense, but you should try casual clothing more often."
I smiled sweetly at him and said "Thank you, Mr. Chaudhary. I don't really get much chance to wear them."
He smiled back and said, "Well I'm glad you did. Let's go."
We left the building, and as I waited outside Mr. Chaudhary came on a motorcycle, which I found a bit odd because I knew his business was doing very well and he owned a BMW.
"My wife took the car. She has to catch a flight early morning to visit her parents, so she has to head back early and pack. And my daughter is feeling under the weather so she can't attend the party either," he explained.
I climbed onto the bike and sat conservatively without any contact with him, I only put my hand on his shoulder for support. "Oh that's fine, let's go," I told him.
The party was being held on the roof of a 5-star hotel and it wasn't really far, we reached there in about 20 minutes.
The party started at a slow pace and as time passed things took a swing. After dinner, all the men were busy taking alcohol over at the bar at one corner, they cheered and toasted loudly. The females were busy with the usual chit-chat and gossip.
During the initial part of the party, Chaudhary's wife was with me, but she left the party early, as Mr. Chaudhary had said.
Around 10 p.m., the lighting went dim and a disco strobe light started flashing. The DJ dropped the beat and started playing dance numbers to the loud cheers from the audience. Initially, only the men went dancing, but later the women joined them.
Married couples danced together, unmarried ones formed pairs, and I just stood there as Chaudhary came over to me smiling sheepishly and said, "My wife left early. C'mon Vidhya, join me for a song!" He took me by the hand and pulled me to the dance floor. I removed my jacket and threw it at a chair.
It felt awkward at first, but in a minute we were swaying with the song's rhythm. We maintained a foot's distance between us, but I started to enjoy dancing with him. Both of us forgot he had asked me for just one song. As the song changed into a groovy one, slowly we edged near each other. I realized we were only inches apart and our bodies were occasionally touching and bumping together. It was dark and the only light was from the random flashing of the strobe light. Every couple was engrossed in each other. I turned around and pressed myself against him, my back to his front.
We swayed together. My back rubbed against his chest, he caressed my exposed arms with his hands. I pressed more and my buttocks were now rubbing against his groin. It was way too loud to hear anything other than the song but I could've sworn I heard him exclaim "God, you have a sexy ass." I turned my head to a side and saw him, he also looked at me. We both smiled at each other naughtily and kept dancing.