Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays - Page 86 - SexBaba

Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays

"I'll do it now while we are thinking about it. It's too late to use the automated service so I will just send him a text. That way if he doesn't show up, we can still charge for the visit." She replied back in a somewhat defeated tone. She picked up her phone and Ram watched her quickly type a short message then clearly press the send button. She then placed her phone down on the table and started eating again. Before long, her phone lit up with an incoming text. Ram watched as the color drained from Tamannas face and she stopped eating. She got up from the table without a word and walked into their bedroom. Ram followed her into the bedroom and saw her sitting on the edge of the bed in her sleeping gear which consisted of a tight tank top and loose comfortable pajama pants. Her eyes were red and filled with tears. "I can't go in tomorrow. There's no way." She said as tears slowly rolled down her cheek.

Tamanna-Bhatia-no-makeup.jpg


Ram was worried but still looked at his wife in the bed and noticed her nipples pushing out hard on her tight top. He thought she was excited but that wasn't what her reaction was displaying to him. "What happened? What did he say?" He asked.

"He told me that he looks forward to 'seeing' me. In quotations. He also said he hopes I'll wear sexy red panties and a light skirt. He also wants me to work without a bra and a really loose top so he can 'enjoy' the view better while I 'work' on his stress." She answered him.

"Honey? Don't hate me for asking this but are you excited by that possibly happening?" Ram asked her and cringed at his own insensitivity to her current state but as a qualification he pushed his gaze down to her breasts and erect nipples pushing the fabric towards him.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME! I'M BEING BLACKMAILED AND YOU THINK I'M GETTING HORNY?" She screamed at him through her tears. "GO SLEEP ON THE FUCKING COUCH!" She said, following up with anger in her eyes. Ram still couldn't shake the feeling that she was in fact excited by the idea of being made to show off. He grabbed his pillow from the bed and went to sleep on the couch. He hoped that time would help calm her down.

cameraman_ganga_tho_rambabu_tamanna_photos_cgr_movie_26a7639.jpg


When Ram woke up, he saw that Tamanna was already up and dressed. She was happy and bouncing with energy. She had on a black skirt that she had never worn to work because when she had worn it in the past it had a tendency to ride up and she said that she felt uncomfortable in it. With that she paired an untucked white button down that scooped low on her chest and he saw her nipples graze against the thin fabric. She wasn't wearing a bra like her blackmailer told her to do. She came over to him and kissed him hard on the lips. He wrapped his hands around her and lowered them to her ass and felt through the fabric to see if she was at least wearing panties. She was. He felt a Lacey material. To him it seemed to be a thong. He didn't even know she owned a thong. After he broke their kiss, he looked in her eyes, "Are you wearing a thong?" He asked her.

Tamanna pulled away from him and looked at him mischievously before lifting her skirt up to show him what looked like boy short style panties. They were white lace and sexy as hell on her. Then she turned around and from the back her cheeks escaped the bottom of the panties with a band of fabric around the waist. Ram felt his dick grow harder. She then lowered her skirt and walked out the door. He followed behind her and watched as she drove away. Once she was out of sight he went back into their bedroom and found the panties he knew she was wearing the night before. He held them to his nose as he started jerking off. He abused himself hard and imagined Tamanna with four men and before he even got to the good part of his fantasy, he felt the cum shoot from the tip of his cock and spray in his face. He felt embarrassed and ashamed to have thought of Tamanna in that situation and cleaned himself up before getting ready to go into the office.

Tamanna_Photos_at_Oopiri10.jpg


When he walked into his business, he passed a patient that was all smiles. He was staring at his phone and adjusting himself as he passed. Ram took a quick glance and it looked like he had a picture pointing to a pair of hanging breasts in a white shirt. After he passed Ram thought how lucky he was that Tamanna wouldn't let that happen. Then his jaw fell open as he saw his modest wife stretching out a patient's leg. The patient was lying on his back and Tamanna was standing over him and was lifting his leg up and pushing it towards his head. She had the heel of his foot nestled between her breasts and was scooting forward slowly. Her patient below her had his phone out and was taking pictures up her skirt. She saw what he was doing but said nothing.

Ram then watched as Tamanna put his leg down and back off his legs. He felt relief at the thought she was done until she bent down to him and offered to help him up. Instead of gripping her outstretched hand the patient said, "Hold still!" And held his phone up to the neckline of her shirt before taking another picture. All he saw Tamanna do was blush slightly. The patient then lowered his phone and accepted her hand. As he stood, he reached out his hand and put his open palm around her breast and slowly squeezed it. He then looked over at Ram standing in the door and released it. "See you next week. I gotta say that I am really enjoying this treatment now." He said then walked past Ram, who was frozen with confusion and surprise.

5b05581cb558933d1bfb257711ac8470.jpg


"Hey honey, about time you got to work. I've already gone through most of the clients today." She said as she walked up to him smiling broadly. She gave him a peck on the cheek then walked back toward the rear of the office. Ram still remained frozen in the doorway when he heard the front door open and then footsteps behind him.

"Tamanna, get over here!" John said as he pushed past Ram at the door. Tamanna ran obediently up to John and stood in front of him. "Get on your knees Doc." He spoke to her softly and pressed down firmly on her shoulders. Tamanna went to her knees without a word. She kneeled and stared at his crotch and didn't flinch as he unzipped and pulled out his cock. He held it in front of her and lightly pressed the head against her lips then drew it back off her lips again. John and Ram watched as Tamanna licked her lips then leaned forward engulfed the entire head of Johns cock in her small mouth. She then enthusiastically began bobbing up and down sucking his cock with more effort than she ever gave to pleasuring Ram.

Nude-Tamannaah-Bhatia-Sucking-black-cock.jpg


"Ram, take off your wife's shirt!" He told him.

"Yes sir." Ram replied and bent down and began pulling her shirt off.

"She's not gonna stop sucking. Find another way to get this shirt off so I can see those married tits." John told him.

Ram looked around and found a pair scissors then walked back to Tamanna and gently cut the fabric away from her body until she was sloppily sucking on John with her tits shaking back and forth. Strings of saliva were dripping from her mouth and they were landing on her breasts. Her pink nipples were protruding hard. Ram couldn't explain why but he reached out and smeared her saliva around her breasts and lightly pinched her nipples. Tamanna moaned around Johns dick as it slid in and out of her mouth. He then pulled his cock out of her mouth and stroked his cock in her face before cum shot across her face violently. Multiple ropes of cum streaked across her face and into her hair.

"Now stand up and let's see how you look Doc!" John said to her.

Tam8_8.jpg


She followed his directions without a question. When she stood, he looked on her and chuckled lightly. She had cum covering her face and her lipstick was smeared around her face. The streaks of cum around her eyes had caused her mascara to run slightly but she looked sexy. She looked cheap but sexy. The cum dripped slowly from her chin as it ran down her face and dropped to her breasts and the floor. "Grab your lab coat. We're going for a little drive. Ram, you aren't coming. Do you understand?" John said to Ram, but he didn't wait for a response as he turned and walked to the door. Tamanna grabbed a nearby lab coat and put her arms through it and walked out the door.
 
As they walked out the door leaving Ram with the new hard on in his pants, they walked down the street. She felt self-conscious with cum on her face and reached up with a sleeve of her coat to wipe her face clean. 'Leave It." She was told and dutifully she dropped her arm at her side. In the distance she saw a bar and always thought it looked very rundown and seedy. They were walking directly for the door and all she could wonder was what kind of people were in a bar at noon on a weekday.

f200b9be341b0ad548a82102053464e6.jpg


John opened the bar then held it open for Tamanna to walk through. She passed him and held her coat tightly closed as she let her eyes adjust to the dim light of the room. As the door closed behind her it sounded like a jail cell door to her. She started looking around u d the bar and it was mostly empty from where she stood there was the bartender and five other tables patrons. All of them had miles and miles written on the lines on their face. They were old and weathered and she could tell by looking at them that life hadn't been easy on them.

"Open your coat doc." John told her quietly.

"I can't. I don't have a shirt on remember?" She retorted.

"Would you rather I send these pictures my friends were sending me from their work with you today or this video of you sucking my cock like you would die without my cum?" He asked her and pointed his phone in her face where she saw a video playing of her sucking a cock deeply in her mouth. Defeated she released her grip and her lab coat opened in the middle the sides of both breasts came into view and everyone in the bar noticed. She felt everyone's eyes on her, and she was scared but also felt the excitement build between her legs.

9236213_tamanna.jpg


John then turned and addressed the entire bar, "The doc here would like to give everyone a health check. She will take your temperature with her mouth. You decide what you put in there. If you can withstand that temperature check you can move onto the next screening where she tests your stamina. If anyone remains after that then we will start over again. Any takers?" He asked.

Next to him Tamanna stood quietly trying to work out what he meant when he said that. She felt that it was sexual but couldn't wrap her confused head around the scenario. On the other hand, the men in the bar all understood and were standing up and walking towards her at the door. As they approached, she saw them unzipping their pants and fishing their cocks out. She hadn't been exposed to so many dicks in her entire life. The men each came in a different size, some small and others larger. None of them seemed to match what she swallowed from John, so she was unimpressed. Unimpressed until she was in the middle of a cock circle.

big-cock-tamanna-blowbang-14.jpg


"Part one gentlemen. Make it through this and we move on." John said out loud to everyone. An older man about 60 stepped into the circle and moved Tamannas head to his cock. She reluctantly opened her mouth and took his four-inch cock in her mouth. She missed the girth of Johns but there was something comfortable about sucking another strange cock. She didn't know what to do with her hands and so she imagined that she was with Ram. She placed one hand on his hip and with the other she cupped his balls. 'Maybe if I make them all cum then I won't have to find out about part two.' She thought and sucked strong. She tried to give him the best blowjob he had ever gotten. In only about three minutes from starting she felt his balls tighten in her hand and he pulled out of her mouth in time to spray a new load of cum across her face. It covered the nearly dry load from John earlier.

dud7tamanna0275psd.jpg


He then faded back into the circle and slowly rubbed his limp cock. The next man that stepped forward seemed to think about what he would have her do and instead of sticking his cock down her throat he made her lick his ball sack and clean his perineum. His smile was broad, and the other men laughed at her situation but applauded his ingenuity. Tamanna was disgusted by his smell but still continued and as she felt the hairs on his balls tickle her nose she giggled. At her giggle the other men groaned. She looked out the side of her eyes and noticed another man step toward her and saw his cock spit white directly toward her. He landed his first load directly in her eye and with each successive shot it hit lower and lower until it was simply a drip to the ground.

big-cock-tamanna-blowbang-20.jpg


'Hot damn, I didn't even have to suck him.' She thought before she was pushed off ball duty and a man gripped her under her arms and turned her around.

"I'm gonna do both, get this cunt to suck me off and stay strong enough to move on." He said and he pushed the head past her lips. She closed her eyes and though he smelled rancid she loved that his size was big like Johns. She tried with all her might to get him to cum as well but through her efforts all she did was get her jaw tired. Eventually she sat back and tried to jerk him off which she also failed at. She then looked up at him defeated and he stepped back from her.

"I can't do it anymore. My jaw is so tired. Ram never gets a blowjob and now I've given three of the best ones in my entire life. Please can we take a break?" She pleaded with John, who was standing just outside the circle enjoying a cold beer and watching this prim and proper wife being treated like a whore.

big-cock-tamanna-blowbang-19.jpg


"Sure thing. We can let your jaw take a break." He told her and then walked behind her and pulled her to her feet. He then walked her to the pool table in the back and as they moved, he pulled her coat off and then he pushed her up against the pool table. He then hiked up her skirt to expose her white lace panties with her ass cheeks sticking out. "Quite the treat. Do you always wear sexy panties at work?" He asked her. He then spread her legs and chuckled loudly. "Look at this boys! She was looking forward to some action. These panties have a nice big opening for a cock."
 
Each man had followed them to the table and looked at what John was talking about and noticed that her panties were crotchless. Her wet pussy was glistening in the dim bar light as her breasts were squished against the green felt fabric on the table. She then felt fingers explore her pussy. "Ugggghhhh!" She involuntarily expressed. Those same fingers were removed, and she felt empty until the head of a cock pushed against her. She opened her legs wider and pushed back against his pressure until he pierced her.

She licked her lips and pushed herself up from the table and reached for another cock and she wasn't left waiting for too long as another man walked up to her and she gripped him and pulled him gently towards her mouth. She struggled to bend her head down to it and failed to reach it. "Alright boys lets allow the girl to enjoy herself. Get her on the floor." John told the remaining men. They complied with her and pulled her off the table and she willingly kneeled on the floor.

IMG112826.jpg


She was able to get down to the floor without losing the cock lodged in her cunt. As soon as she was on her knees she leaned forward and began taking his cock hard. Another man went to her head and pulled her mouth over his cock. He began fucking her hard and pulled her head into his crotch forcing his cock deep in her mouth. She was crying and cumming and moaning. She was hurting and in ecstasy. Her tormentor at her mouth didn't last long before he pulled out and painted her face with another stream of cum that covered her back as well. Her pussy was also vacated as well when he pulled out and shot his load across her ass and covered her skirt and panties with the white mess.

John then walked behind her and gripped her panties in one hand and pulled them down her legs and off. He left them in a ball on the ground. He then kneeled behind her and pulled her cheeks apart exposing her virgin asshole. Without preparing her at all he pushed the head of his cock into her pussy for a few strokes then pulled out and pushed viciously into her asshole. She howled in pain as he slammed hard into her multiple times. "Want me to stop Doc? Would that make this easier? Want me to show your neighbors how much of a depraved slut you are?" He asked her as he pounded her hard. He began feeling his need to cum and pulled out then stood up and gripped her hair in his hand and lifted her up to kneel in front of him again. "Clean it." He ordered. She closed her eyes and leaned forward taking him in fully. His cock didn't smell as bad or taste as gross as some of the other cocks she had earlier and this one had been in her ass.

NudeTeluguactressassfuckingfakephotoTamannanudesex.jpg


Hottamannaanalsexpainfulmilkywhitenakedbody.md_.jpg


He then let himself go and this time his load went down her throat. She sat back on her heels and began wiping the cum off her face and then scooping that cum into her mouth. "Time for you to get home now." John told her and stood her up. They then walked out of the bar as she put on her coat. John drove her home and dropped her off in front of her home then drove away. Tamanna walked into the house and Ram came out, looked at her then walked away to start a bath. The rest of the night was spent recounting the events of the day and helping Ram jerk off over and over again to the story of what happened.

They weren't sure what the future would hold but they did know that they had fallen into something neither of them ever expected enjoying before.

big-cock-tamanna-blowbang-12.jpg


tam2Bgetting2Bfucked2Blike2Ba2Bpig.jpg


THE-END
 
scraped-img-1784322404166.jpg

No question about it: Tamanna Bhatia was our favorite teacher.

She taught French at College and she was fabulous! I'm not saying she was just a good teacher; there were lots of other things about her that were real nice. Let's face it, most of the lady teachers in our college were kind of on the elderly side, so to see this succulent creature—she was probably in her early thirties—sashaying around the hallways of the Foreign Languages Department would make any guy do a double-take.

She was tall for a woman—about five foot five, with that "big hair" making her seem even taller. No one would call her slender, but that doesn't mean that she was in any way fat or heavy. Just . . . substantial. Curves all over the place, especially around her butt. Man, you just wanted to wrap your arms around her so bad! And she seemed to know it. I think she deliberately wore blouses that showed a fair amount of cleavage, and dresses that accented that firm, fleshy bottom. The guys in her classes loved it; the girls, not so much. The females glared at her with a mixture of resentment and envy, probably wishing they had the balls—er, sorry, the courage—to dress the way she did.

waoevef9d2t71.jpg


And yet, she had this air of sadness or melancholy about her. We'd heard rumors that she'd been married at one time, but now she was single. Nobody knew what happened—maybe her husband had run off with another woman. If so, he was not only a bastard, but an idiot! Who'd ever leave the side of this tempting piece?

Tamanna—we all called her that, since she thought "Ms. Bhatia" sounded dopey—was holding this informal summer school class at her house. This was mostly for the guys on the cricket team who hadn't really **censored** much attention during spring semester, especially when the season started; so we hadn't even gotten a grade, but instead the dreaded "Incomplete," meaning we'd have to make up the work somehow during the summer. She took pity on us and held these sessions in the small, one-story house (with basement) she had a few blocks from campus.

All the guys in the class were freshmen, either eighteen or nineteen, and we were still struggling with the idea that we were now supposed to be "adults" in the eyes of the world. We sure didn't feel like it! Oh, sure, we looked like adults: some of us had shot up over six feet, and we were all athletes in reasonably good shape; but whether our emotions had kept up with our bodies was another matter.

So here we were in late August, eight guys and Tamanna. We'd finally gotten to the last page of Jules Verne's Around the World in Eighty Days, and we were all looking forward to getting a passing grade and moving on to sophomore year with a clean slate. When we got to the last page—one guy would read the French text as best he could, and another guy would translate it into English—there was a general sense of anticipation. Finally the last words were read, and we all burst into shouts and applause!

202108212247064335_Actor-Tamannaah-pens-book-promoting-ancient-Indian-practices_SECVPF.gif


Tamanna, who'd been standing up at one end of the living room while we were all sitting on various couches or sofas or chairs, said, "You all did great, boys." She had what is called a musical voice—somewhat low, and kind of soft. You couldn't imagine her shouting or getting mad at anyone. She sauntered out of the room into her kitchen and came back with a plate of chocolate chip cookies that she'd baked for the occasion.

We dived into them, all eight of us guys. Well, we deserved it! We really had worked pretty hard, and of course we were all grateful to Tamanna. She was a peach! And so we decided to show her how grateful we were.

We ended up forming a big circle in the middle of the living room, and Tamanna ended up being in the middle of it. She had this look of anticipation, and maybe of apprehension on her face, as if she didn't know what was to come. I'll say she didn't! What we did was to start clapping and whooping, and then one of us—a guy named Farook—seized Tamanna by the hand and kind of whirled her around. She laughed uproariously and stumbled toward another guy, Mani, at the opposite end of the circle. Mani actually caught her around the waist, only because Tamanna stumbled a bit and was on the verge of falling down; but we were all incredibly envious of him for doing something we all wanted to do from the moment we saw her.

Didn't I tell you she was our favorite teacher?

Well, Mani held her just a wee bit longer than he needed to, and I think Tamanna was about to tell him to get his hands off her waist. But then he sent her twirling back toward another guy, a big, strong African American named DeShawn, and Tamanna actually collided with his chest, letting out a comical "Oof!" DeShawn wrapped his arms entirely around Tamanna's midsection, and that made us even more green with envy. I think he wanted to do more, but instead he just sent her spinning around the circle again.

14381253897_07068c706c_b.jpg


By now Tamanna had tossed off her shoes and was just in her bare feet. It was a hot day, and all she was wearing was a floral print dress that came down to her knees—maybe not quite that far, even. In fact, as she was being whirled and twirled around the circle, the hem of the skirt kind of flapped around her and even ballooned up a bit, allowing some of us to get fleeting glimpses of what looked like deep pink underwear beneath.

I think it was those little glimpses that caused some guys to turn things up a notch.

When Tamanna fell into the arms of a guy named Karun, he not only held her for a few seconds but pasted a quick kiss on her mouth. That got everybody roaring, and we barely heard Tamanna say, "Oh, Karun, you shouldn't do that." But no one **censored** attention to that. Tamanna got whirled again—and came right into my arms.

maxresdefault.jpg


I couldn't help but up the ante a bit—otherwise, I'd feel like a fool and a coward. So I not only gave Tamanna a long, wet kiss on the mouth, but slipped a hand down to her butt. Of course, this was over her panties and dress—but still, that first feel of her round, firm bottom was glorious!

Predictably, she reached behind herself, pulled my hand away, and said, "Jai, that's very naughty."

Again that low, quiet voice. You just couldn't tell whether Tamanna was really angry or upset, or whether it was all for show. We'd never heard of her going on dates with anyone—so the idea of this incredibly ravishing creature not experiencing the male organ was actually kind of horrifying to us. Poor, deprived Tamanna!

By this time Tamanna seemed to be getting dizzy, staggering around like a drunken woman. So we stopped the twirling and just came closer to her. I think it was only now that she realized she was the only female in the house, with eight males standing only inches away from her.

4854767.jpg


It was Rocky's turn to kiss her, and he held her really close. You could see him rubbing his groin against hers. And even though she seemed to be protesting, she still threw her arms around Rocky's neck and kissed back. I think women are kind of trained to do that, you know what I mean? If someone kisses you, you kiss back. If someone puts his arms around you, you throw your arms around his neck. Women just do that automatically—that that's the way it should be!
 
Well, we were all getting pretty clear in our minds where this was going.

Another guy named Gani, came up from behind and pulled down the long zipper of Tamanna's dress. We could see that she was wearing nothing but a white bra and those pink panties underneath. Somehow we got the dress off of her, letting it fall to the floor, and when she pulled out of Rocky's grasp she just stood in her underwear, looking from one to the other of us. Her own face was getting as pink as those panties.

Tamanna-XXX-Photos.jpg


She really should have been screaming her head off and trying to get away, shouldn't she? Instead, she just stood there, with an expression that was partly fear and partly excitement and defiance.

And so, someone came up from behind and unclasped her bra.

She actually shimmied out of it herself, letting it fall to the floor. Omigod! The incredible breasts that were revealed! round, firm, and with brown nipples projecting from the surface. Didn't that mean that a woman was . . . wanting it?

Topless-tamanna-fake-boobs-N-nude-navel.jpg


She made no protest when someone else peeled off her underwear.

Her wide hips and strong thighs were supported by shapely calves and surprisingly small feet. But all our eyes were glued to her delta, which was covered with a thick patch of dark fur that had surely never felt the cut of a razor.

To this day I don't know why she didn't protest any more than she did. Maybe (incredible as it seemed to me) she hadn't had a guy in a really long time. Even I, at my tender age, know how horrible a sexual drought can be! Or maybe she was just pleased that all us guys were taking such an interest in her. Who knows?

8xs437yri7kp.jpg


By this time, all of us were licking our lips and gawking at her. But it was Tony, who had come to the house wearing only a T-shirt and swimming trunks, who took the next step. He pulled down those trunks to his feet and kicked them away. He was already sporting an eight-inch erection.

When she saw it, Tamanna's eyes widened. She now knew, if she didn't before, that something serious was going to happen. Several of us got even closer to her and basically brought her down to her knees right in front of Tony's cock; in fact, it almost hit her in the face as she was going down. Now her face was right in front of it; and, after just a moment's hesitation, she stuck it into her mouth.

526x298.4.webp


That was a sign for all of us to shed what few clothes were wearing and stand around her naked, waiting to be the next guy whose cock she would engulf. Tamanna still made a show of protesting. When Farook pulled her away from Tony and thrust his own cock into her face, she made a grimace and tried to move away (maybe it didn't smell very good!). But he held her head firmly in his hands, and eventually she bowed to the inevitable, opened her mouth, and stuffed as much if his cock in as she could.

Eventually she gave all our cocks at least a token taste, but she seemed more interested in taking hold of our butts and giving them a good squeeze. Girls like guys' butts, don't they?

Naked-group-blowjob-Tamanna-Bhatia-sucking-huge-nude-cock-600x442.jpg


Then Mani pulled her up to her feet. He was only an inch or so taller than her, so he was able to gaze right into her eyes. As he did so, he reached a hand down between her legs. Her sudden moan made it clear she was hot and wanted some kind of recompense for the pleasure she'd given us; and we could see, as Mani's fingers toyed with her sex, that she was already pretty wet. She parted her legs and tried to stand on tiptoe to allow him better access, and he did his best to stimulate her.

Naked-actress-Tamanna-hairy-pussy-fingering-in-public-pic.png


tis8vxvrngte.jpg
 
By now, other guys were grabbing her boobs, her bottom, and anything else they could touch, while yet others were plastering her mouth, neck, shoulders, and back with kisses. She was touching us one after the other, to signify how grateful she was for all the attention she was getting; but then she suddenly stopped, throwing her arms around Mani and letting out a shrill cry that she tried to suppress by sinking her mouth (and maybe her teeth) into Mani's shoulder. Her whole body seemed to shake and shudder, and her cries became a kind of choked gurgle as she clung to him desperately.

Tamannaah-Nude-Fakes-10.jpg


There was a kind of awe that made us all quiet. We just realized what had happened: Mani had made her come.

For men, there's something inexpressibly mysterious about the female orgasm. There's no doubt about when a guy comes; but with women, you never know if they're faking or not. But this time, it was pretty clear that we'd really rung the bell for Tamanna, and we were deeply moved. There was a holiness about the whole business that made us feel very humble.

But that feeling didn't last long. We gave her some time to recover, and then we all tugged her this way and that. Somehow she ended up in my arms, and I too peered right into those haunting green eyes as I held her fast with one hand and, with the other, directed my cock into her pussy.

This was my first time having sex standing up, and it was magnificent. I too was just about the same height as Tamanna, so it worked pretty well. The first feel of my cock entering her vagina was so heavenly that my knees almost buckled; but I managed to keep standing and started pumping away. Strangely, she didn't close her eyes or rest her head on my shoulder or anything like that. Instead, she just kept on gazing calmly at me, even when I kissed her all over her face and mouth. Little grunts were coming out of her mouth in rhythm with my thrusts.

Full-nude-Tamanna-hairy-pussy-fucked-fake-actress-photo.jpg


But then something odd happened.

Someone—I think it was Karun—had found a little bottle of hand lotion on an end table next to the sofa. He squeezed some stuff onto his fingers and then approached Tamanna from behind. While I was still pumping her, he shoved those fingers into her anus.

That finally got a response out of Tamanna. Her eyes became big, and she cried out, "No, please! Not that way!"

But Karun was not to be denied. He was actually an inch or so shorter than Tamanna, but that didn't matter. Grabbing her hips with both hands, he shoved his cock into her anus hard and fast. She let out more choking sounds, and her tongue actually hung out of her mouth. When she sensed that Karun wasn't going to stop, she rested her head in the crook of my neck and just stood there, clinging to me while both he and I thrust into her. There was a strange passivity in how she was taking this double penetration, and I fleetingly wondered if she had done this before. That very idea, and the fact that I'd gotten just a bit of a head start, made me finish before Karun did. I sent several dollops of my come deep into her, staying in there until Karun, grunting like an animal, forced his emission into her butt.

tamanna-dp-nude.jpg


He pulled out a little too fast, and Tamanna cried out in pain. I could have killed the guy. You don't hurt a woman like that! What was he thinking?

It was clear what the other guys were thinking. They pushed me aside, and my cock fell out of her, dripping with both her juices and mine. I could also see a little trail of my come leaking down the inside of her thighs. But it was pretty clear that the others were keen on getting a piece of Tamanna themselves; so four of them—Farook, DeShawn, Rocky, and Tony—each lifted her up by an arm or a leg and carried her horizontally (face up) into her little bedroom, which was at the end of a tiny hallway off the living room.

They were all intent on doing something—but there's a limit to how many guys a woman can take, right? So they figured they'd do her two at a time, just as Karun and I had done. They laid her down on the bed on her side, and Farook got in front of her and DeShawn in back. They entered her pretty much at the same time, as a big gasp from Tamanna revealed. Once again, what struck me about this whole scene—the two guys battering away at her two lower orifices while grabbing at her breasts and plastering her all over with kisses—was how tranquil she was. Her face radiated a weird kind of calm as she languidly draped her arms around Farook's shoulders and even placed one leg over his hips, which made it easier for both guys to get into her.

tamannadpcopycopy.jpg


The other four guys who hadn't penetrated her were impatient to get into the fray, but only Tony figured out how to do it.

He calmly walked up to the thrashing trio (or, rather, the two thrashing guys, with Tamanna looking like a sex doll getting it from both sides) and, lifting her head up a bit, stuffed his cock into her mouth.

A little choking sound came out of her throat, but she took this triple penetration in stride. Her eyes did goggle a little, and she did what she could to suck Tony's cock while the two other guys were going a little crazy with their thrusting. Not surprisingly, DeShawn shot his seed into her first; that was the tighter orifice, wasn't it? He bellowed like a bull when he came, and that seemed to inspire Farook to shoot his wad into her pussy. A minute or two later, Tony came in Tamanna's mouth. (He later told us he did this because his girlfriend—silly creature!—absolutely refused to swallow his come.)

20734699.jpg


The guys pulled out gradually, and Tamanna collapsed onto her back, her ragged breaths causing her breasts to rise and fall erratically. She was covered in sweat, and her hair was getting tousled. But the three other guys who still hadn't had her weren't interested in giving her any kind of break.
 
They almost leaped upon her, like a pack of wolves descending upon a wounded deer. This time, Mani lay on his back, placed Tamanna on top of him, face down, so he could go into her pussy, then Gani squatted behind her and plugged up her anus. That left Rocky to get in front of her and present his stiff cock to her face. She obediently opened her mouth, and he shoved it in.

20737954.jpg


These three guys, surprisingly enough, were a bit less frenetic in their pounding of her, even though by this time they must have been on the verge of coming just from watching what the others had done. But they settled into an almost placid rhythm as they pumped her in her three holes, Rocky holding her head in his two hands and gently thrusting so that she wouldn't gag on his cock. It took them nearly ten minutes to come—and I think they tried to synchronize themselves so that they all came at once. It didn't quite work out, but they all shot their wad within a few seconds of each other.

So now we'd all had a poke at Tamanna! It had been great, but what were we to do now? She seemed a bit tired, again lying on her back on the untidy bed as we all walked naked all around her small house. Well, what else was there to do but have another round?

(MyPornSnap.top)_bollywood-actress-tamanna-bhatia-xxx-latest-sex-photos.jpg


I know I was ready, and I thought DeShawn might be too, even though he'd come after I had. I led him back into Tamanna's bedroom, knelt down on the floor next to the bed, and said:

"Say, Tamanna, are you up for some more?"

She slowly turned her head in my direction, giving me an inscrutable look. After what seemed like minutes she said: "Okay."

This time I wanted to probe that anus of hers, even though I could see that it was oozing a fair amount of come from the several guys who had been there already. Well, her pussy was leaking too! I guess none of us minded that. Anyway, I lay down on my side behind her, and DeShawn (who had been careful to wash his cock with soap and water after emerging from Tamanna's bottom) was in front. As before, she draped a leg over his hip, and we both entered her.

Tamannaah-Nude-Fakes-28.jpg


This too was a slow, gentle, and tender copulation. I envied DeShawn his position facing Tamanna, for they kissed in a way that made me think they were actual lovers. I had to be content with covering her neck, shoulders, and back with my kisses while taking hold of her breasts from behind; but she made sure to extend affection in my direction, every so often placing a hand on my head or shoulder to signal her appreciation of my presence.

tamanna-double-penetration-naked-3some-sex-without-clothes.jpg


I wanted to make sure that she was getting as much pleasure as she was giving. So after some minutes of pumping her bottom, I let one hand slide down to her sex. I could feel DeShawn's big cock (nine inches!) thrusting into her pussy, but I focused on her swollen clitoris. The moment I touched it she let out a poignant little moan, so I knew I was on the right track. I stroked and rubbed that dainty little nub for all I was worth; but I also **censored** attention to how DeShawn was progressing.

And so the incredible happened: the three of us came together! Man, it was great! There was DeShawn's deep grunts as he pumped his seed into her, my own groans as I poured my emission into a woman's butt for the first time, and Tamanna's high-pitched cries (which alternated between girlish squeals and a strange sort of catlike mew), which went on long after our own discharges were over. DeShawn and I remained in her, and I kept on stroking her for minute after minute until at last she pulled my hand away from her delta, utterly spent.

(MyPornSnap.top)_tamanna-bhatia-white-ass-and-pussy-hole-fucked-dp-sex-with-black-cock.jpg


The other guys did Tamanna the courtesy of giving her a little break so she could recover. But then they were back at it.

For the next two hours, her pussy and ass were pretty much constantly filled with cocks, and her mouth came in for its share of action also. Watching the proceedings, I thought I sensed that she came at least four more times—making six in all for her! She had to be happy about that.

(MyPornSnap.top)_tamanna-bhatia-double-penetration-pussy-and-ass-hole-fucked.jpg


Nakedtamannagangbangfuckingxxxfakewithoutdress.jpg


20739163.jpg


PicsArt_05-04-11.26.13.jpg


tamanna-bhatia-xxx.jpg


By this time it was getting on for dinnertime, and one of the guys—I think it was Mani—had a brilliant idea. We'd order Chinese takeout for everybody!

He put in the order after figuring out what everyone wanted. Tamanna took occasion to head to the bathroom, where we could hear her washing up—there was certainly a lot of our come to wash off! She came out wearing a thin little robe that went down to about her knees. In some ways she looked more ravishingly beautiful that way than when she was naked.

She was just unflappable. After taking the kind of onslaught of male flesh that we'd thrown at her, most other women would have hardly been able to walk, let alone process in their minds what they'd been through; but Tamanna was calm and smiling. I won't say she was bright-eyed and bushy-tailed: she was clearly pretty tired. But she wasn't going to show it.

taml.jpg


And so, when the food arrived, we all sat around—most of us still naked, although some had put their underpants on—eating the stuff. Tamanna sat on one guy's lap after another, placing an arm delicately around his shoulders while he fed her little bits of the food with chopsticks (or a fork, for those guys who were too dumb to manage chopsticks). We all had our fill. I think some guys were intent on having another round in the bedroom with Tamanna, but they all seemed pretty exhausted (we figured out that each of us had come twice, and five of us had come three times), so eventually they all got dressed and left, giving Tamanna a big hug and kiss (with, maybe, a little squeeze of her butt) to show their appreciation.

But I didn't leave. When she was sitting on my lap, eating a bit of kung pao chicken, I had whispered to her, "Tamanna, can I stay a bit?"

She looked down at me, gave me the most exquisite little smile, and said, "All right, dear." And then she kissed me daintily on the mouth.

Didn't I say that Tamanna Bhatia was my favorite teacher?

846969487_tamanna1_51_123_250lo.jpg


THE-END
 
#Vani Viswanath

IMG_9975.JPG


Working for a female boss is not something I really had a problem with in principle, but working for my female boss was a definite problem. She was definitely the type to make sure everyone knew she was in power almost in a way to counteract the "weaker sex" stereotype. She was a divorcee which really wasn't a surprise as there was no question that she was an attractive woman, but at the same time I can't imagine anyone living with her personality. Something about the combination of blazer and skirt outfits attempted to make her come across more feminine but the looks she would give while barking out orders to me and the other staff made any attempt of softening her look into more of a joke.

66edac14df64f06897cce3b8ec2a8b98.jpg


I can't deny that she did have great legs, and I can remember on more than one occasion thinking how sexy it would be to have those legs wrapped around me while I gave her the kind of sex that I think she exactly deserved. It wasn't just me that felt like the wicked witch from the west was our boss. Every one of my 12 co-workers felt the same way, especially the women. How our boss could ever be considered a mom to her child was a common question as it didn't seem there was any love in that woman for anyone.

When I was first hired, she seemed like a legitimately nice person. I suppose as her relationship at home with her husband deteriorated, so did her behavior at work. She didn't often ask for things to be done, she told us of her needs. "Raj, I NEED you to get me that report earlier than I told you yesterday" was a common 'request' of hers, only substitute my name for anyone's name and 'report' for anything from data to coffee to lunch. I was not hired as her **censored** assistant but increasingly it was me or Pamela that were being treated as such. Lunch or coffee was one thing when either one of us were already going to get it, but if I ate at 12:30 and she needed lunch at 1:30 it was going to be a problem.

It was more than a problem of course when she would then complain that I didn't finish my work on time - work that she demanded done sooner than she had needed it done in the first place. Pamela joked that we should start spitting in her coffee or her food but I really thought that was gross and I told her that I was just going to start looking for a new job instead of lowering the standard of my behavior.

One day my boss called me into her office. Her sandy hair was up and she had her usual glasses and lipstick look on her face and her favorite plum blazer and skirt on. I swear she wore that thing 2-3 times a week but maybe the days were just blending together. As usual I could tell she needed something from me. She told me that we had a very important client staying in town and that I had to deliver a manilla envelope to them right to their hotel room. She emphasized that I was not to open the envelope nor answer any questions about it but to just give it to the client and when they had it I was to leave them alone. I took the envelope from her and was surprised how light it was despite how it seemed to have something somewhat bulky in the bottom.

vani-viswanath-1.jpg


She said she needed it delivered on my way home tonight and that I could leave a little early to be sure to get to the client by 5:30pm. It was a Friday and I had plan to meet a few of my co-workers for drinks at 5:00 or so and of course my boss was ruining it for me. I took the envelope and told her I'd take care of it. On the top of the envelope was the name of a nearby hotel and a room number. I'd never been asked to do something like this and it seemed so strange.

The day went by relatively quickly and when my boss told us just as she was leaving that she wouldn't be back until Monday, I looked at the clock and realized it was already after 4:30. That was great news for everyone else as they were heading out for drinks shortly but I of course was expected to be the messenger boy for my boss as my final task for the week. With the hotel about a 10-minute drive away, I headed out the door about quarter after clutching the envelope. I got in my car and was surprised how calm traffic was. I figured I could drop it off to the guy at the hotel and get to enjoy round 2 or so with my co-workers without problems. I looked over at the package on the seat and noticed that it was lying face down and had one of those red string tabs holding it shut. I could open the envelope and check out what was inside and the client nor my boss would ever have to know. I undid the string and opened the flap. Inside was a contract not unlike the typical ones we make every day.

I pulled it out to see that it was going to a client we did occasional business with...a pretty boring envelope after all. Why did she need it dropped off on a Friday afternoon when it was done in the morning though? Suddenly I realized that there was more inside the envelope. I reached down and felt something somewhat foreign and soft and when I pulled it out I found it was women's underwear, specifically a very sexy black lace thong! What the hell was going on here? I looked over the underwear and noticed that they were obviously worn and realized that my boss was doing something on the side with this client...and I was in the middle of it! I was pretty grossed out thinking about some ugly fat man fucking my boss, but couldn't help but be turned on having her panties in my hand, almost empowered slightly by it.

I placed the panties back in the envelope and grabbed the contract and slid it in as well. Then I noticed that a yellow sticky note had fallen off the contract. I picked it up and read what was obviously the hand writing of my boss. "Hope you find what is in the envelope satisfactory. Looking forward to meeting you at 6:00pm...XXX". Holy smokes, she was doing exactly what I thought. Who sends her panties in with a contract, who signs a note "XXX", and more importantly why was I the lucky moron who had to drop this off for her? I closed up the envelope and headed into the hotel. It was a nice hotel but I really could have cared less.

I was pretty put off that I was being used as a messenger boy delivery sex notes to my boss' lover. In the elevator I thought about some guy giving it to my boss. It actually was a bit of a turn-on thinking about her getting what she deserved and I half contemplated waiting around until 6pm just to see the look on her face when I showed up late with her envelope. I really wanted a drink and to share this with my co-workers though so I decided I would instead keep my job and tell everyone that our boss bangs at least one of our clients.

I got to the door of the room, and knocked despite that the deadbolt was out keeping the door ajar. I was shocked when I heard a woman's voice tell me to come in and shut the door. The voice was coming from the bathroom I figured. My boss was fucking a woman?? Oh this was getting too good. I walked in the room and closed the door behind me, telling the voice that I had the envelope that Vani told me to deliver. The voice told me to put it on the bed and thanked me. Wow, somebody thanked me for this whole stupid thing, but I wasn't about to let that stop me from telling every single soul at my workplace that my boss sent her panties to some chick that she was planning to meet at this exact spot for sex. Oh to be a fly on the wall when that all went down.

Once I was thanked I dropped the envelope onto the bed, noticed that the TV was on set to CNN and started to make my way out of the room. I had just got to the door and had almost opened it when the voice spoke a third time. It was right behind me and kind of startled me. The voice asked where I was going. I turned and I swear my jaw dropped, and I mean literally dropped. There right behind me was a pair of sexy legs in black thigh highs. The thigh highs had red garters on that were attached to a black and red garter belt. There were no panties covering the bald pussy right below the garter belt. Above the smooth sexy stomach were two firm breasts barely contained in a see-through bra, a very sexy neck, and my boss' head at the top. What was going on here? I think my boss understood my confusion and that made her smile. She told me to keep the door closed and then walked up right to me, right into my **censored** space. She put her mouth right beside my ear and asked if I liked what I saw as her hand squeezed the hardening bulge in my pants.

zk79SZ.jpg


Was I just invited to join my boss and her lover in a threesome? Were they expecting me to join in, possibly playing with both? I was really not comfortable with that idea at all, despite how my stiffening erection was betraying how sexy my boss looked in her lingerie. She leaned in and kissed my neck and then whispered in my ear that I had been doing a really great job for her lately and while she didn't have money to give me a bonus that she thought she could give something else that I would really enjoy. Her hand had not left my crotch yet but I still couldn't believe she was being serious. She had some sick plan in store for me, I could feel it. She started to unbutton my shirt and slid her hands under under my t-shirt.

She didn't say any words but seemed to be enjoying feeling my chest with her bare hands. I was honestly in a state of shock, so while maybe it came as no surprise that she reached down and unzipped my pants in order to start to feel my cock through my boxers my brain was having a hard time keeping up with what was going on. Finally I was able to form words just as she pulled out my cock from my boxers and into her bare hand. I asked if we were expecting anyone else and she shot a quick glance up at me and with a wicked smile she shook her head. She squatted down right in front of me and took my cock into her wet mouth. My boss was giving me a blowjob. In fact, my boss was giving me one of the best blowjobs of my life. Her mouth was relaxed and very wet and my cock went to full erection seconds from the moment she took me inside her mouth.

image39.jpg


She sucked me like that, with my back up against the hotel room door for maybe a couple of minutes before she said we should go to the bed so we could be more comfortable. She helped me completely out of my clothes and I lay flat on the bed. She straddled my feet with her body and resumed where she had left off at the door. Where did she learn to suck a cock like that? Her head bobbed up and down and the pleasure she sent through me made me want to close my eyes but I couldn't help but watch my boss sucking my cock. She moaned while she did it and that only made the whole thing hotter for me. She looked up at me at one point and started to flick her tongue over the back of the head of my cock. Little shots of bliss shot through my body.

Next she licked up the shaft over and over, making me feel like a hung stud getting worshiped by her. My cock had never felt or looked bigger in my life. By the time she lengthened the strokes of her tongue I was half expecting it. I had not really ever had my balls licked before but she didn't seem to object in any way. She even licked my ass a little and while that was not something I ever thought I'd want, it felt really hot. After the blowjob got me as excited sexually as I could remember being, she asked if I was ok if we licked each other for a while. She pointed out that she was waxed the day before and smooth as a baby. I was a little put off by her description and really wouldn't have minded that she had hair down there up until the moment when she straddled my face and I got my first proper look at my boss' completely smooth pussy. It was quite pink and it was apparent that she was quite turned on by what had been happening.

Moments later and we were locked in 69 together. She had a very delicious scent and taste and the experience of licking my first hairless pussy combined with the thought that it belonged to my boss and she was busily slurping on my cock just made the whole thing better. Suddenly I was aware that things were starting to feel "too good" and told my boss that I was going to cum. She immediately stopped sucking me and told me that she didn't want me to cum yet and disengaged from our 69 session. I would have been perfectly happy to just lick that sweet pussy some more, but apparently she had other plans for me.

632_1000.gif


Straight to the point as always she told me that she had just bought a strap-on and wanted to use it on me. She really didn't have a way with men or with words did she! That would be like me taking a girl on the first date, and telling her while I invited her up for coffee that I loved her ass and wanted to literally fuck it. It's sexy to think things like that but there is a time and a place...but what kind of a guy did she think I was? I server her all day long and then get bent over and fucked at night? I don't think so! Then she pulled out her trump card. She rolled onto her side in a sort of single-person spoon position and lifted up her top ass cheek.

She asked me if I wanted to be the first to fuck her ass. She told me that her whole relationship with her ex-husband and with many guys before they had asked for anal sex with her and she never would allow it. Finally with her husband she said she would let him fuck her ass if he let her fuck his first. He told her that wasn't going to happen so the backdoor was shut and locked for him. Now, though, she thought she would really like to explore with somebody new, somebody that she thought was extremely sexy and somebody that she wanted to explore with.

I was honored but quite scared. I told her I wasn't sure about having anything in my ass, despite how insanely hot her idea was. She put on a sort of frown and then told me to stay where I was. She pushed up on my legs and started licking my balls again. I really loved the idea of my boss licking and sucking on them, she was really good at it and it was also so naughty that it was her of all people doing it to me. Then she licked my ass, and not a quick little flick like before either. She licked right around it, and then across it and then finally she started to slide her tongue into it. I have to admit, I'd never had my ass played with before or touched it myself but it was feeling pretty sexy. She paused for a moment and asked if that felt ok. I told her it did so she kept on going, only now she was really sliding her tongue into me.

SexyboobsVaniViswanathnudestockingphotowithoutdress.jpg


It felt quite strange to be invaded this way but I decided finally that it really did feel pretty sexy and I was going to be fucking the one woman in the world that was my secret fantasy. I honestly would have been happy to go fully into her pussy, but the fact that she offered her virgin ass for me to explore was the kicker. By the time she got out some lube and started to rub around and slide a finger into my ass while she sucked my cock I figured this really wasn't so bad at all. It's not as if anyone had to know what I was about to let be done to me. My boss slid in a second finger and while it stretched me quite a bit more it didn't feel bad. Her oral skills more than made up for any sort of uncomfortable feelings I might be having about liking what was happening in the back.

After I was quite used to having her inside of me, I told her I was ready for more. She gave me a delicious smile, which scared me slightly as I was not used to seeing this woman smile so much, so genuinely. She pulled out the sex toy from her purse of all things and I was impressed that it seemed to have something at each end. She pushed it through the harness she had and then slid the one end inside of her pussy while she pulled the straps tight around her waist. The head of the cock she was about to be offering me bobbed as she moved and it was insane to think I was actually letting this happen.

4109461_32e79c1.jpg


I asked how she wanted to do it and she suggested that she get on the bed and have me lower onto it. It wasn't at all what I thought she was going to say but I decided this way I could control how things were going to happen and it seemed like a pretty good idea. My boss took off her bra and told me I could squeeze her breasts if I wanted to. I straddled her and started to rub her fantastic breasts. She was a lot bigger than I would have guessed and the pink around her nipples looked delicious as did the comparatively tiny pointed shapes of her erect nipples themselves. While I played with her breasts she took one in her own hand as if to show me how to play with it the right way for her. Instead though, she raised her head off the bed opened her mouth and began to lick at her own nipple.

I had never seen this in my life and started to guide my ass down onto her cock. I felt my ass was well lubed but I still grabbed the bottle that was beside us and coated the cock with more. This wasn't going to be uncomfortable for a lack of lube at least. I slid down and down onto her and on one of those pushes the head just popped right into my ass. It literally took my breath away for an instant but when I regained control I started to slide it up and down inside my ass. It felt so amazing I was shocked. I could feel my cock start to harden despite the fact that nothing was touching it at all. Soon I was well used to the shape and size of the cock inside of me and began to ride her. Of course, since the cock was also inside of her, this had a double pleasure effect. My boss began to really moan while I slammed my body down into hers, driving the end that was in her pussy deeper into her.

I was amazed by how sexy it felt and while I wasn't about to shout it from the rooftops for the masses to hear I honestly couldn't believe it could feel that good. Finally after maybe 5 minutes of this she told me that she was starting to cum and asked if I could bend over for her. I would have done anything at that moment to keep the pleasure going. I picked up off of her body and bent over near the head of the bed. I felt her get behind me and guide the cock into my now well-lubed and open ass. She fucked me almost as hard as I fully intended to fuck her and maybe within 2 minutes she was grunting out the first orgasm of our encounter. She slowly pulled out of my ass and collapsed beside me. She took off the harness and slid the dildo out of her pussy. Her pussy glistened showcasing how wet she'd become.

th


She told me she was still going to let me fuck her but that we were going to need to wait a couple of minutes. It was a bit of a letdown as my cock was ready to get the show going again. I looked at her sexy body, the thigh highs and garters still making the most of her legs and the bald smooth pussy and large round breasts. This woman was one of the most annoying and irritating people in the world and now I discovered also probably one of the sexiest. I leaned in and began to suck at her large breasts. They were by far the biggest I'd ever sucked and I could tell she enjoyed feeling my hunger on her. After a while of it she asked if I wanted to try sliding between them. I didn't actually understand what she wanted, partially because I was transfixed on loving her breasts with my mouth and also because nobody had ever offered her breasts to my penis before.

I looked up and I guess my confused look told her I needed some guidance for some strange reason. She pulled away and rolled onto her back and told me to straddle her stomach. As I did I started to catch on, especially when she took hold of each breast and pushed them closer together. I took my cock in my hand and lowered into the cleft formed between her breasts and she wrapped them around me as much as she could. I guess I had wondered before how this might feel and now I knew...it is definitely not a pussy you are fucking but still so sexy. I watched her face while I slid my cock in and out of the small space left for it to fill. She was legitimately loving this, and I decided so was I. By the time she told me she was ready for me down below I was almost ready to explode.

Milf-Julia-Ann.gif


She told me she wanted me to fuck her pussy for a bit before trying anything else. She told me that she wanted to stay my boss and not my baby's mother and tossed a condom to me. I slid it on and then slid inside of her. Her pussy was quite wet I could tell even with the condom on. I slid in easily but I tried to take my time so that I didn't get to the finish line before I had really started to enjoy the race. I realized quite quickly that she loved it when I was all of the way inside, so I stayed up inside quite deeply and then pushed a little more over and over. She moaned and groaned and writhed and it was perfect for me because it felt really great but there was not nearly enough friction to drive me over the edge.

After a good amount of this she told me it was time, and to pull out, lube up and to fuck her ass. Just hearing her say those words made me shudder in excitement. I applied a lot of lube to myself and watched as she rubbed some into herself. I told her to try getting on top just like how I had done because it was really easy to control. She agreed and we flipped around so that I was below her. She lowered down and down and I watched her close her eyes at the moment I felt my cock pressing into her. She pulsed with very small strokes and realized somewhat belatedly that she was working the head of my cock inside. To me it didn't feel like I was getting anyway but suddenly I felt the pressure drop off significantly on the head of my cock and I realized that she had got me inside.

zku69U.jpg


She stayed like that with very feint motions and then she started to pick up the pace. She was a very loud lover anyway but the sounds she made while I was stretching her previously untouched ass were almost alarming. Her tone was much deeper, more guttural and so sexy. After a few moments she got up off of me and walked over to the couch. Bending over it, exposing those sexy long legs in those hot thigh highs and the ass, she invited me to come and fuck her.

I practically jumped off the bed and got in behind her. I took a grip of my cock and started to guide it towards her opening in the rear. She reached back and spread herself open giving me a good view of where to go. When she felt my cock getting close she surprised me by pulling off the condom and telling me I wasn't going to be making babies were I was going. I couldn't believe what I was about to do, the dragon I was about to slay, and had she not the words she did, I might not have believed she really wanted what I was planning on giving her. She told me she needed me to fuck her ass as hard and as deep as I wanted, and let me tell you by the time I was inside and we were both comfortable I did exactly that. I fucked my boss in her ass as hard as I had ever gone in any person.

(MyPornSnap.top)_11.jpg


It was my third time having anal sex in my life but I'd never been given permission to do what I did. The sound of my abdomen slapping into her firm curvy ass shocked me, but the grunts and moans that I made my boss utter blew me away. I grabbed a couch pillow and covered her mouth with it while my cock used every one of its inches to completely stretch and fill her. By the time I knew I was about to cum I barely was able to mutter the words and hear her tell me to just cum in her ass before my balls released their thick white fluid and I flooded the inside of my boss' ass. I pushed deeply into her with slowing strokes and made sure every drop was deposited into her before pulling back out. She turned and looked at me with a sexy almost confused gaze. I had literally just fucked my boss' brains out and we both got off on it.

ava-addams-big-ass-anal-fuck.gif


She kissed me deeply after that, her tongue was wild and aggressive and I loved it. By the time we were done kissing she told me she had to go drop her daughter off at her ex-husband's house but that I had just given her the best sex of her life. Of course the feeling was completely mutual and I told her that she was by far the sexiest woman I'd ever been with. I started to get my clothes on while she started to pick up the room. She pulled the panties out of the envelope and slid them up her body thanking me for returning them to her. Then she told me that she had the room booked for the full weekend and told me to give her a call if I wanted to come back for a little more fun. I did, and decided that I wouldn't be telling my co-workers about the panties in the envelope after all. I noticed my boss was a lot nicer to me after that day for some reason...

20201027180148.jpg


THE-END
 
#Simran

simran-latest-pics+%284%29.jpg


My girlfriend Megha lives with her mom Simran in a spacious flat. Her parents are divorced. She was writing her higher secondary final exams at that time. Her mother had resigned her job as an air hostess and owned an air hostess training academy in the city. Megha was 19 then and her mom was 39. I was 22 and doing my medical degree at that time. Her mom was very free with me and I used to spend some nights at their house with Megha.

Megha is 5 ft 4, fair and beautiful. Simran on the other hand was 5 ft 6 with perky boobs.

simran1.jpg


megha-akash-actress-cute_actress_megha_akash_photos_03-wikibiopic-img_5da01c60adf3f.jpg


Simran was very free about our relationship and used to tease us about our sex life also, asking questions like, are you taking good care of my daughter, are you looking after all her needs, etc. Megha used to feel irritated at these questions but I liked Simran's playful ways. This story is about the night after Megha's last day of higher secondary exam.

Megha wanted me to organize a drinking party at her flat on that night in order to celebrate the end of exams. Accordingly, the three of us sat down in the living room with an assortment of alcoholic drinks and snacks.

But, as she hadn't had good sleep and food because of exam stress, Megha became very drunk very soon. I asked Simran to bring some food and somehow fed Megha a little bit of food. After that I carried her to her bedroom and lay her down in the bed. She fell asleep instantly.

N890F0.jpg


I came back to the living room and sat down to continue with the drinks with Simran, my girlfriend's mom. I knew that she had a soft corner for me. I also knew that even though she was very sexy, she didn't have an active sex life and that, after divorce, she was not dating anybody. But she was very fit and healthy and elegant.

I invited her to sit near me by patting Megha's place on the couch. She promptly came and sat near me on the same couch. We had downed two vodka shots each and her manners became very free. We started talking sexy stuff.

Simran: So, how is life going for you two little lovers?

Me: Going ok..

Simran: Just ok, nothing more?

Me: Megha has been busy with her studies, so I have not done anything to divert her concentration.

Simran: Oh, how thoughtful of you.. poor you.. so, you have been going...?

Me: Totally dry, for the last 15 days.

Simran: Ohhh.. poor boy..I really feel for you!

And then we both laughed.

[im]https://www.kollywoodzone.com/data/media/3101/Actress_Simran_at_Teenage_Bonanza_Photos_29.jpg[/img]

Simran: Anyway, now Megha's exams are over, so good times are coming for the two of you.

Me: Ya, good time to train her.

Simran: Train her? About what??

Me: The next level.

Simran: The next level? That includes what??

Me, smiling: You don't wanna know.

Simran, prodded by the alcohol: Come on, tell me! Don't be like that!!

Me: Like anal..

Simran's big doe eyes went even wider, but she was enjoying the conversation. She slapped my arm.

Simran: You are so naughty!!

Simran was wearing a sleeveless top and knee length skirt of light material. I squeezed her knee below her skirt.

Me: As if you don't know!!

She just laughed.

e9286d86f725a744c189ffe0fca328d9.jpg


My hand went six inches up her thigh and sqeezed her thigh.

Me: As if you haven't experienced!!

Her lips twitched. She knew what I was doing but was unsure how to respond. She held my hand on her thigh, but didn't push it away. I reached and planted a moist kiss on her cheek.

Suddenly, it hit her that this is for real. That I planned to go the whole yard.

She put her palms on my chest, but didn't push me away. She said no in a feeble voice.

I was now lurking over her. She was off balance. I held her slim waist with my two hands and brought my mouth close to her open mouth and lip kissed her. She struggled a little but ultimately stopped resisting. I inserted my tongue to her throat and desecrated her sexy mouth for a good one minute.

N8932r.jpg


She ultimately pushed me aside and recovered her balance.

Simran: Baby, Megha will hear.

I was in no mood of relenting. Plus, her calling me baby and the sweetness of her voice indicated to me that she had accepted my advances, and that she did lust after me as I thought. I put my hand around her back and under her thighs and swept her up to my lap in one motion.

Me: Let's go check on Megha.

I carried her to the room where Megha was sleeping. She clung on to me with both her hands around my neck and I supported her with my palms on her buttocks. She protested.

Simran: Rohit, what are you doing?!

But I didn't listen. I was still lifting her. She couldn't let go unless I agreed to let her down, otherwise she would fall. I forced my right hand between her thighs and pressed forward till my fingers touched her panties. With my fingers pressing along the valley of her buttocks, I touched her clitoris with my thumb.
 
She was precariously positioned, holding on to me with her hands around my neck, her ass sitting on my left hand, her anal valley intruded by my fingers and her clit being titillated by the thumb of my right hand, all this in presence of her sleeping daughter. She had nowhere to go. She muffled her moans by putting her mouth on my cheek.

Simran, in whispers: Rohit, baby, please let me down!

maxresdefault.jpg


Me, in whispers: Mommy! You are wet like a drenched cat! Tell me you are not enjoying it!

Simran nodded, her nostrils involuntarily flaring in excitement of hearing this dirty talk.

Me: Mamma, say it!!

Simran: I am enjoying it.

Me: Say after me, darling, I am enjoying your thumb in my pussy.

Simran, moaning, whispering: Rohit my dear! I am enjoying your thumb in my pussy!!

She was getting totally flustered by this indecent but erotic situation, and was sweating up. A whiff of her armpit mixed with her cologne hit my nostrils.

Simran: Baby, please let me go. Please take me to the living room please.

Me: Only if you promise to do all I ask.

Simran nodded. I made her repeat the words. I let her down and followed her to the living room couch. We both sat down.

Me: Simran, raise your arms.

Simran raised her arms. In one motion, I took off her top. I unhooked her bra. The suddenness of the action probably caught her in two minds, whether to proceed or not. While her eyes and her mouth were animated by a silent 'aah! aaahh!' of feverish excitement, she however slid her ass two steps back on the couch in order to put distance between us.

N89ZSk.jpg


I didn't relent. I reached for her opened bra and jerked it off her body as I slid myself forward to close the distance between us. Her pert boobs with brown orioles and taut nipples came into view. The boobs were in great shape, well rounded both top and bottom and tender but didn't sag.

She gingerly covered her breasts with her hands. I pressed down on her. My mouth was near her breasts and she was reclining on her back on the soft pillows of the couch.

Me: Remove your hands, put them above your head.

She did as instructed. Self confidence and the will to fight were deserting her. She was surrendering herself to me. I was clearly the predator and she prey.

I ate her breasts like a hungry animal, kissing, licking, biting, sucking them, suckling on them, taking my time with each one while kneading the other with my fingers. She was moaning rhythmically with her eyes shut. I also kissed the side of her boobs going up to her smooth moist armpits. She moaned and tried to bring her arm down out of inhibition but I kept it in place.

tumblr_ok74e74Q6M1w1ez9oo1_500.gif


I sniffed her armpits, moist kissed them and lightly licked them. She struggled to get free all the while but the moans and the goosebumps were giving her away.

I said, winking, "I like to explore the dirty places, I won't lie to you!"

The overflow of my rough love on her exposed bosom made her lose all her inhibitions. She was caressing my head with one hand, her fingers inside my hair, and fumbling with my zip with the other.

Simran: Oh baby oh baby suck my boobs suck my boobs harder harder oh God ohhh...

Me: You are just getting started, princess!

I kissed my way down from her boobs to the edge of her skirt. She was moaning away. She pushed my head down with one hand and tried to push her skirt down with the other, inviting me to eat her private parts. But I caught her hand.

She was lying on her back, naked from the waist up. I sat on the couch near her feet and lifted her one leg to my chest. Her dainty painted toes, pulled tightly together in excitement were pointing at my face. I took her foot with both my hands and prised apart her third toe. Then, while looking at her eyes, I sucked on her toe.

She moaned as if it was her clit not toe that I was attacking. She mauled her boobs with her hands. She arched her back, curled her toes, writhed her leg to get free, but to no avail. Then I took her other leg prisoner and she went through the same experience again.

I let her legs free. She wondered what next. I ordered her to roll to her belly. She hesitated, knowing what's coming. She was probably shaky about exposing her ass to me. It made me laugh.

"Turn around, little girl!" I said.

I put my hand on her butt and made her roll to her belly. I saw a big wet patch on her skirt where it had got stuck between her legs.

N80w9O.jpg


"Oh! Looks like somebody is really really wet!!" I said in order to embarrass her. She put her hands on her butt in a vain attempt to cover her modesty. I lay down on the couch near her with my face near the back of her knees. I started kissing the back of her leg and moving upwards towards her nether region.

The mercury was really rising in my dear little mom in law as she lay there moaning and waiting for her defenceless ass to be ravaged by her daughter's boyfriend. I could smell the warm musky aroma rise from her base. I kept raising her skirt as i moved up, unveiling more and more of the milky fleshy backside of her thighs. I kissed, licked and grazed the area with my teeth.

She was moaning endlessly and was involved in a vain struggle to free her exposed backside from my hungry attention. Ultimately, I reached the base of her buttocks and couldn't go further up as she was guarding the area with her hands.

I said, "Let go, darling. Let me see. You have such a great body, don't worry!" and gradually coaxed her hands away from her ass. She grabbed a pillow between her arms and her bosom and braced for the pleasurable humiliation.

I stroked, rubbed and petted her ass beneath her skirt, taking in the soft warm feel of the soon to be unveiled mounds over her satin panties. Her ass was literally quivering under my palm. I pulled down her skirt. Finally, she was only in her panties.

N83U9j.jpg


Her satin panties were soaked in her juice and clung to her pussy. I peeled them off and eased them out of her legs. I trapped one of her legs between my knees and bent the other sideways at the knee, so that her legs were open now and her pussy totally exposed. I put a pillow beneath her lower tummy to improve the position even further.
 
Back
Top