Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays - Page 87 - SexBaba

Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays

Her pussy was lubricated like a piece of well grilled meat. It was weeping helplessly. Her wiry pubes were one inch long and were wet and matted with juice near the slit.

I said, "Look at you.. beautiful bush!!" and started massaging and scratching her bush with my fingers. Her pussy started convulsing at this tender care so near yet so far.

Simran.jpg


I said, "When did you start growing this forest, baby?"

"First of last month," she said.

"Aww, that's the time I told Megha to start growing hers!" I said.

Simran knew what I was getting at, knew she was caught. She was physically so exposed that she had no strength to lie. She started moaning loudly, and her bosom heaved from heavy breathing. My cock became ramrod erect.

I said, "So you girls did discuss it, right? Megha told you about it."

"Yes," she said, panting.

"And you started growing yours too, for me," I said.

"Mmmm," she replied, mortified.

"Did you finger yourself thinking about me?" I said.

"Mmm mmm," she replied, panting.

"What is this behavior Simran, lusting after your daughter's boyfriend?" I said, continuing to scratch her bush. She said nothing but continued to moan and wiggle her ass.

N83ioD.jpg


I kneaded her butt with one hand, continuing to scratch her bush with the other and said, "Simran, when was the last time you were spanked?"

Simran moaned loudly when she understood where this was going, and tried to free her body from my control, but couldn't do anything with her leg trapped between my knees, her pubes in my hands and her ass being massaged by my other hand. A thread of juice dropped from her pussy and plopped onto my palm.

"When was it, Simran?" I persisted.

"Daddy did it, when I was little," she said between gasps for breath.

I said, "Okay, you are daddy's little princess once more!" and spanked her left ass cheek. I brought down my fingers like a whip and struck the jiggly part of the ass cheek hard. It was a hard spank. Simran went aahhh!! and wiggled her ass like her life depended on it. She clenched her asshole as a defense mechanism. "Unclench your ass, darling," I said after some time. She did accordingly.

N835w9.jpg


I kneaded her right ass cheek this time in order to tenderize the flesh. I bought down my hand in a resounding spank on her right ass cheek this time.

"Mammmaaaa!!" Simran positively wailed this time as she arched her back and her whole body went taut. Tears welled up in her eyes. She looked back at me over her shoulder, a look of entreaty in her eyes. I said lovingly, "Don't worry, I'll let you loose soon!" and kissed her ass cheek.

"Next!!" I commanded, and Simran got back to her position and relaxed her butt. I kneaded her left ass cheek and said, "Simran, this time, call out for daddy, okay, princess?" She understood the dirty connotation of my request, and said just mmm but her ass and pelvic muscle contracted involuntarily and her pussy released another string of juice which dropped on my palm.

As soon as her ass relaxed, I brought down my fingers like a whip and spanked her left ass cheek. Her whole body sort of jumped up a little and she cried out in a low sobbing voice, "Daddyyyy!!" and something unexpected happened. Her pussy released a few drops of steaming hot golden liquid. She peed.

I didn't know how to react to this but my cock became even stiffer to see her in this state. I said, "Aww look at you baby! You have just peed on daddy's hand." and gave her ass a smooch.

Simran became totally ashamed on peeing herself. She was now determined to get up. She made a no nonsense attempt to get out of my grip, raising her upper body and telling me in a curt voice, "Let me go, I have to go to the bathroom."

But I had other ideas. I told her in an equally true voice, "Ok sure. In just a minute." but didn't let her go just yet. She was confused by this apparent difference between word and deed on my part.

I slipped one hand below her tummy and took hold of her wrist. I slowly pulled her hand and she, not knowing what was happening, allowed me. After some time, she was again lying on her tummy, as bound as earlier, only with her right hand now stuck below and across her body and her right wrist being held by me.

I started licking the area between her pussy and anus, applying pressure with my tongue and lips. My right hand, earlier scratching her pubes was now cupping her pussy. I said, "Pee on my hand, ok baby?" and moved my mouth up and up till I reached her asshole. She was moaning fairly loudly now, gyrating her hips whatever little she could, shuffling her hand and leg to get out of my control but she was so caught that it was hopeless.

I pressed my lips around her asshole and circled my tongue around her little puckered hole. She couldn't clench her ass as closely as she might have liked, with my face intruding there and her convulsing pussy making it difficult.

Finally, I applied suction with my mouth and with the same effort, plunged my tongue up her asshole. I took in the warm insides of her bowels with my tongue. I started tongue fucking her asshole, my warm tongue slithering in and out of her asshole like an eel. Her pussy started gasping even more frantically than before and soon enough she squirted.

N83Y0t.jpg


Once her bladder gave way, there was no stopping as she couldn't clench her pussy with my warm wet tongue gaping her asshole. In multiple gasps of the pussy, she squirted the golden liquid contents of her bladder completely on my hand and on the couch. The whole room was filled with the mixed scent of pee and cum.

I knew I had to give her some time to recover from this humiliation and loosened my grip on her knee, her hand and her anus. She proceeded to the bathroom, her head hanging in shame, not daring look at me. I chuckled at the swaying hips of my naked mom in law and went to the balcony for a well deserved smoke break.

After half an hour, I approached her again. She had got dressed in a sleeveless frock of thin material which covered her thighs but not her knees. She was in the kitchen preparing a salad. There was no need for that. She had the air of someone who didn't know what to do, too shy to face me, but too excited to go to bed, waiting nervously for me to make my next move.

"That was a great performance!" I called out slouching at the kitchen door. She looked back at me for just a little, tilted her head up a little as if to say 'as if!' then continued at her work with her head down. She had the after sex glow on her face. I advanced behind her.

"The ass was delicious!" I said, smiling and arranging her hair so as to reveal her ear. I smooched her neck from behind while I traced my index finger along her ass crack over the frock to find that she wasn't wearing panties. She had goosebumps all over her neck and her upper arm exposed by her sleeveless top.

N83ebd.jpg


She already stopped whatever she was doing. I turned her around to face me, her back reclining on the kitchen counter. One look at her and i understood that she wasn't wearing a bra either. Her nipples were poking at the thin material of her frock. I smooched her mouth long and deep, roughly exploring the inside of her mouth with my tongue. She groped the bulge of my dick.

"I wanna see," she said.

"Oh! Just see?" I said, laughing.

"I wanna suck your cock," she said looking up at me, massaging my cock through my jeans. This dirty talk by my mom in law was turning me on fast.
 
"Let me see how lucky my daughter has got!" she said with quivering lips, too turned on by her own words, even as she undid my trouser buttons. She squatted in front of me and pulled down my pants and my underwear. I quickly pulled the frock out over her head and undressed her too.

My fully engorged semi erect cock, already six inches long came into view, the tip glistening with precum. She didn't wait. She cupped my balls with one hand and started sucking my dick.

Just the sight of my would be mom in law's dainty fingers around my balls and her luscious lips around my dick took my erection to another level. My veiny crimson 8 inch dick oozed precum. While she started sucking me with an expert mouth, I took out my mobile phone and started filming her.

N83rwR.jpg


She looked up at me but didn't mind the filming. In fact, she gave her approval with a seductive purr. Her mouth started to dribble from all the heavy sucking. I felt halfway to an all conquering orgasm from all the sucking and ball squeezing.

I took her by the hair and fixed her head in the corner of the L shaped kitchen counter. I now started fucking her mouth with long strokes. I wanted to test her throat by pushing my dick deeper and deeper. She took it sportingly and accommodated me even though she gagged a few times. I started pounding her mouth furiously now. I was almost on the verge now.

I withdrew from her mouth and told her to open her mouth and showed her to hold her hair back with both her hands while exposing her armpits. I pumped my dick with one hand while supporting myself with the other hand on the kitchen counter. Her supple boobs heaved and swayed with the excitement of taking the spray from the dick of her daughter's boyfriend.

The first shot hit her on her upper lip, making a mess of her cute nose. The second hit her right armpit and made a perfect splash. The next four- five shots mostly deposited in her open mouth. I felt totally spent. My heart was beating like thuds both from the release and from the degraded state of my mom in law in front of me.

N83wcZ.jpg


Simran gulped down my cum in her mouth. I took out my mobile and restarted the recording as I instructed her to lick her armpit clean. She licked my cum from her armpit and swallowed. I squeezed her nose and upper lip with my hand and inserted my fingers in her mouth. She licked them clean.

My chest was thumping like a 500 cc motorbike engine from the effort. After a little while, I tried to get into my jeans again but Simran pushed me with her palm, indicating me to face her with my back to the kitchen counter.

She had a moist kitchen towel in her hand. She knelt before me and proceeded to wipe my genitals clean while guiding my legs to part wider. This act of pure love brought a smile to my lips. I thought it was cute. I was observing her with my bum reclining at the kitchen counter and my arms folded in front of me. She was rubbing my cock and balls area clean with the utmost attention of a mother scrubbing her baby.

"You are safe now for another what, 6 hours?" Simran said looking up at me, eyes wide as if to devour me, with fake concern on her face, her one hand pinning my limpid cock to my tummy and the other expertly rubbing my sack with the towel.

This was like a war cry. My cock rapidly gained size and stiffness, the balls defied gravity and moved up to get stuck to the base of my cock and the sack also contracted itself and wrapped itself tightly around the balls. The whole environment around my cock became taut and stiff in readiness for battle.

Simran could only say 'wow!' before I took her by the armpits and in one fluid motion, sat her ass down on the kitchen counter. The kitchen counter was narrow at one place because of a column. I placed my naked mom in law there and raised her legs and held them up.

She was almost in a sitting position because of the narrowness of the counter. Her legs were folded at the knees and were being held up by me.

The leaking viscous shimmering wetness of her pussy had spread to her asshole and the the base of her thighs. Her clitoris was engorged and her luscious labia was puffed and spread like a flower on the bloom. The heady balmy odor rose from her sex like the smell of dry soil after rain. Her head was thrown back, her eyes shut, mouth open and her hands clawed at my bare body pulling me toward her.

"Guide me in, mamma!" I said. She took my 8 inch cock in her hand and aligned it with the mouth of her pussy. I pushed and without much ado, she took in the tip of my cock. I made her look as slowly and slowly, all the 8 inches got buried in her pussy.

as.jpg


The sight of each inch of my well endowed veiny cock getting buried inside her got her more and more excited. Her mouth was open and she was moaning uncontrollably all the while watching the action with wide eyed bewilderment. I guessed this was her first time being taken in that position where the action was right in front of her eyes.

"You like the position?" I said.

"Yeah!" she said breathlessly.

"What about it?" I said.

"I could watch," she said.

"And you liked what you saw?" I said.

"You are so big, and so hard!" she said, looking down at the pistoning action at her base, then looking up at me with a mix of satisfaction and amazement and reaching out to caress my face with her palms, all the while swaying rhythmically in tandem with the fucking.

N83Rur.jpg


"Am I the longest you have ever had?" I said.

"Longest, hardest, fattest, the most amazing," she said.

Hearing this, my cock clenched itself, further stretching the muscles of her tunnel.

"Aaaaaaahhh!! You are splitting me up baby!!" she said, her boobs heaving violently from the vigorous attack.

"You wanna stop?" I said.

"No..go on," she said.

I arched my eyebrows in order to hear further. She picked up the cue.

"Like that like that ohhh fuck me baby fuck me!" she said.

"Talk dirty..encourage me," I said panting while continuing to pound her pussy with full blown strokes.

"Fuck me like a whore!!"

"Fuck your naughty mommy like a slut!!"

"Make me your **censored** slut!"

"Destroy my cunt with your fat man meat!!"

"You fuck me so hard! Oh I feel so stuffed!!"

"Fuck me fuck me baby fuck me!!"

Both of us were getting further turned on by these dirty words. Simran's tits became taut and jutted out like torchlight bulbs. Both of us were sweating. The room smelled of sex and of both of our sweat.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and her hands around my back. She dug her nails in my ass. I licked and sucked her face like a ripe fruit. She gyrated her hips in order to devour my cock to the very last millimeter. Her hand groped for my ass crack and she shoved her middle finger up my asshole.

sim77577.jpg


"Cum in me, conqueror!"

"You are pinned down..you have nowhere to go!!"

"Be a good little boy and show mamma what you got!!'' she said while continuing to grind her pelvis onto mine. She brought her other hand from my butt and squeezed my already tight sack between her fingers.
 
The fact of her taking control of the action and her wanton calls for me to cum made me lose my mind. I started fucking her like a machine on auto pilot.

After two minute of this relentless attack, she climaxed and her pussy released juice. As if on cue, I came in her as wave after wave of warm jizz ejected from my cock and splattered her tunnel. She looked like a picture of ravishment with her head back, mouth open, eyes tightly shut, breasts heaving and her body glistening under a coat of perspiration.

I picked up my mobile again and started recording as I withdrew my semi hard cock from her pussy and a slow stream of white translucent overflow cum trickled from her pussy. She opened her tired eyes and tried to cover her body with her hands as best as she could.

Simran-nude-sex-xxx.jpg


After resting a while, we took a shower together and dried each other off. We dressed and had a light dinner. After dinner, she retired to Megha's room to get a few hours of well deserved sleep.

I told her that I will sleep in another room but had second thoughts. Megha's bed was large enough for three people. I went to Megha's room. The corner light was on under the lampshade as that's what both Simran and her daughter preferred while sleeping. Megha was asleep in a deep rhythmic sleep. Simran was lying near her.

As soon as I entered, Simran arched her eyebrows and raised her head smiling, as if to ask, 'What? Anything more?' I approached the bed from Simran's side and gestured for Simran to make space for me. I got in the bed. Megha was sleeping with her face to the wall and Simran was lying facing Megha's back.

As soon as I got in the bed, Simran wanted to face me but I put my hand on her shoulder indicating her to stay as she was. I cuddled her from behind. We started talking in whispers.

Simran: What!?

Me: I can't seem to get enough of you!

What I was going to do to her was already driving my cock stiff once again. She was wearing a sleeveless knee length cotton frock. My hand slid under her frock and surveyed the front side of her body, caressing her thighs, kneading her belly, lingering on her belly button and ending with kneading her boobs.

Under her frock, she was only wearing panties of frill material. It can be torn without much effort. I made a mental note to that effect. She wasn't wearing any bra. My ministrations on her body made her frock ride up her ass and get bunched above her tummy. Her panties were showing. I slid my hand below her panties and started kneading her meaty ass.

Simran, whispering: Megha may get up!

Me: I am willing to take that risk.

Simran looked back at me questioningly. I gave her mouth a smooch.

Simran: You really like my ass!

"You have the perfect ass. Big flaring hips, deep valley, cute asshole, spotless skin, firm but jiggles when slapped!" I said, squeezing and pinching her ass and rubbing the nub of her puckered asshole to illustrate my point.

"Ok poet, I am flattered!" she said, looking back at me. I kissed her mouth again.

"I wanna fuck your ass!" I said.

"You already fucked my ass, lover..with your tongue!" she said with a twinkle in her eyes, probably trying to wind me down.

simran++fuck+with+me+001.jpg


My hand slid forward along her anal valley and about halfway between asshole and pussy, my fingers came in touch with the viscous slime from her pussy.

"She is leaking again!" I thought, pushing my finger forward and back a little so that she knows that I knew.

Simran was getting uncomfortable maybe because of Megha being close by. She fidgeted her ass. I pulled my hand away.

"We should sleep," Simran said, and proceeded to apply vaseline on her lips. Maybe that was the last thing to do before sleeping as per her routine.

"Give me the vaseline too," I said.

She gave me the jar without thinking anything and proceeded to smoothen the bunched up frock down her legs. Before she could manage, I reached to her ass and tore her panties. I tore it at two places, around her asshole and at the waistband. I then removed it from her ass and placed it near her face. Both of us could see the glistening wet patch at the crotch of the pussy.

"I like the fact that you are leaking so profusely for me!" I whispered at her ear while positioning two pillows below her tummy.

"If you feel like moaning too loud, remind me to gag your mouth with it," I said gesturing at her torn panties and guiding her to ride the pillows a little bit so as to spread her naked ass.

"What are you going to do with me, Rohit?" she said cutely, playing along with me.

"I will fuck your ass..here, hold it for me," I said while handing her the open vaseline jar.

I took a generous amount of vaseline from the jar and started massaging her asshole with it.

"Put the jar away. Massage my penis!" I said.

She did as told. I was massaging her asshole and she was massaging my dick. My dick was semi erect and engorged. The moment she touched it, she had her doubts.

"Rohit! You will break it!!" she exclaimed.

"Don't worry Simran. Once you get a good massage, you will be ready for my fist, let alone my dick!" I said.

She heard me but her efforts under my pants had already nurtured my member to its full size and hardness, and it was difficult for her to reconcile my words with the feedback her hand was giving her.

"Rohit!!" she pleaded with me again.

"Simran, see you are like putty," I said and inserted two fingers in her ass and used them to stretch her asshole to show how malleable it had become after the massage.

"Besides, what sort of a milf are you if you are afraid to take it up the ass? Look at your daughter, she will be hosting me in her ass in a short few days!" I continued.

SimranAss.jpg


I took off my pants and was now wearing only a vest and a raging hard on. Her frock was bunched around her upper back above her exposed tities. I kissed her cheek and petted her breasts as I guided her ass up the fluffy pillows. Her ass was at a height of around 6 inches from the bed.

I mounted her and moved my fat cock up and down her vaselined anal valley. The feel of my balls on her soft slippery backside almost made me cum. After a while, I entered her. Her lubricated ass took in my engorged dickhead without much difficulty.

She opened her mouth wide in a silent scream and her body went taut. I observed her from above and once the shock of the initial penetration died down, i pressed in. I wrapped my fingers over her mouth and inserted the whole length of the dick up her ass in one motion.

She couldn't cry out but her eyebrows arched, her big eyes went wide and teared up, her breasts heaved from her heartbeat, her fingers grasped at the bedsheet, her toes went taut. I kissed her face and kneaded her boobs and said, 'Anal virgin no more!' as my cock pulsated in the warm blind alley of her ass.

I took her by her luxuriant hair and started riding her like a mare. The fluffy cushion of her ass made a perfect landing for my pelvis as I ground my dick again and again up her ass. After about 15 minutes, I thought it's time to relieve her. It had already been an wildly action packed evening for Simran and me.

010VLI.md.jpg


I started riding the mare in trotting speed, my strokes amplified by the bounce of the mattress. I felt the climax build up within me. I gagged Simran with her panties and started giving the final long strokes to her ass.

I thought about the situation. This is my modern successful future mother in law. I fucked her for the first time today, and now taking her for the third time, up her ass right next to her sleeping daughter.

My nipples went taut and I felt strings of fire move from my belly to my loins. I must have lifted my taut legs fully in the air as deep convulsions shook my cock, washing Simran's bowels with stream after stream of hot viscous cum. It went on for more than 1 minute. Ultimately, my body relaxed and Simran's too.

I removed the gag from her mouth and withdrew my well satiated cock from her fully serviced asshole. It was still agape after I withdrew my dick which must have been 2 inches in diameter at the base.

The result of my effort, the sheer dimension of the gape of her asshole astounded me. At this moment, probably a big sized rat could enter her without any fuss. At this thought, my hand involuntarily moved and covered her asshole. I started massaging her asshole once again. She also started trying to clench her asshole. After sometime, it regained its elasticity and the asshole got restored to its original puckered nub, even though a bit red and swollen.

Simran-nude-hard-sex-xxx.md.jpg


I held her by the upper arm as she got up from the bed and walked unsurely in the hall. I smoothed her frock as best as I could. She felt her asshole above her frock, looking up at me with her big eyes, as if to say, 'See what you have done!' It was probably feeling a little numb down there, I thought and smiled. "No damage other than the panties. None that a good night's sleep won't repair," I said and lifted and kissed her in a tight embrace. Ultimately I released her and we went to our different rooms to sleep.After onward she was my sult.

Naked-milf-actress-Simran-full-nude-slim-body-spreading-her-leg-600x338.jpg


THE-END
 
#Reema Sen

MV5BY2I4NjdlZWQtZmJlZC00YWJhLTg5MzctMTViNGU5ZTYyYzNkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDAzNDk0MTQ@._V1_.jpg


Zafar was a forest ranger living in a bungalow with a boy who was responsible for all the house chores. The weather was cold, and huge snowfalls were routine. Zafar couldn't leave his station as they were on special duty to protect the forest from illegal logging. One year, his houseboy received a message from home saying his father was seriously ill. He had no choice but to grant his servant leave for the remainder of the season.

When his houseboy left, his chores around the house were going unfinished. Zafar took the matter up with Ganesh, a lower staff-man. He told him there was no problem.

"You shouldn't worry about it, Sir," he told him, "I'll easily find a solution."

So Ganesh sent his 39 year-old mother named Reema Sen to help Zafar with the household chores. She was an efficient and gracious worker. She was exceptionally beautiful, with sparkling wide eyes, beautiful full lips above her firm square chin. Her body was as attractive as her face, with perfect. She was a bit fat around her waist and had luscious full, firm Big breasts, a lovely rounded wide fat tight ass, and that beautiful Red and white complexion, like an apple and milk, common among her kin in the near mountains. Zafar 'd always dreamed of sleeping with a woman like her.

reema-sen_gow_01_hot-saree-pics.jpg


She started work in his bungalow. She arrived in the morning to serve breakfast; Zafar was often busy until early evening, when she left, so they rarely saw each other during the day. But he found himself thinking about her on many nights. Her gorgeous, full body held him spellbound and he desperately wanted her under him.

One cold and stormy morning The snowstorm raged outside, Thunder was rolling. -Zafar remember the temperature was close to 20 below- So he was stayed at home. Reema came to the bungalow looking coyly at him and treating him like her Sabjee (master); the poor lady thought him Sabjee (master) of her son, thus she spoke to him very respectfully. She prepared breakfast and served him. The food was really very delicious; he appreciated a good meal after so long in the forest on his own.

"This is great," he told her, "It's been a long time since I had food like this."

reema-sen-m_l.jpg


"Thank you Sabjee (master)," she replied, "I made it very quickly."

"Well I think it's good stuff regardless."

They started talking about anything and everything. Then Reema asked him, "Are you married, Sabjee (master)?"

"No! I am not married," Zafar replied.

"May I ask you why?"

"Does the fact that I'm unmarried make you uncomfortable?"

"No, Sabjee (master), nothing like that. You are our Sabjee (master); we like you and respect you. I think that you may be still unmarried because you are young."

Zafar laughed and said, "I am a career-oriented person and this career never gave me time to seriously think about marriage."

Then she stood and said to him, "I should start the rest of the chores."

It was then that he understood his time had come. He had seen her eyeing him many times and she had a look about her that told him she wanted him as much as he wanted her.

maxresdefault.jpg


Reema started cleaning the house and whenever she bent down to sweep or mop, he got a good view of her milky tits. There was plenty of wood, so a nice fire was burning in the fireplace while Zafar stood there hoping to catch glimpse of Reema's body. He enjoyed the undulations of her tight ass as she walked. When she came near him, all bent over, and her ass touched him, he felt an electric shock. He was not sure if this was an accidental or deliberate move; but when he looked at her, he felt a very clear invitation in her eyes. She finished after an hour.

c6P32zi4YkEPH2MAh0_pe2k1SFC5E1AdgOcGEL1ucsHQ3wN4n0lZ9nRzz4HSVKr9-1MhfTrO1EeoPTZxlVEoLoIupS6MRURV5SI12lv8oDs5SGebSh-NEFwJRlEl_uuPyy3Qw_n_qHM


"May I use the bathroom to wash my hands and face," she asked then. He found her looking at him strangely.

"Sure, why not this is your own house," he replied.

She went to the bathroom, saying, "I will come back in two minutes!"

Zafar was now alone and was thinking about her huge breasts, wide ass and waist, and lovely hips. His cock was a growing pole. And then she came out from the bathroom, drying her face with her chador.

"I am sure you must need a cup of tea," she said.

"No, I have no need of tea. I need only you."

Now he reached for her, grabbing her by the arms, pulled her to him. She blushed and looked at him, surprised. He put his lips on hers while she looked up at him surprisingly, but didn't resist. Then, after a few moments, she started to respond warmly. She was looking very hungry; he kissed her lips, letting his tongue trace a soft, sensuous path all over her lips and around her eager mouth. The room was filled with sighs and the heat of their contact. The cold of the snow was gone and it was as hot as June. Her firm breasts pressed up against his chest soft and full. He wanted to eat those mountainous apples. Meanwhile, his hands were all over her back, caressing sensually and sliding her qameez upwards. Soon he had her boobs uncovered. Her breasts jumped out as if set free from long bondage as Reema didn't wear a bra. He grabbed her tits in both hands and caressed them slowly. She was moaning as she grasped his face with her hands; she pulled him down so that he could bury his face between her big breasts.

"Kiss the nipple," she was moaning, "Suck it."

YAMAGOLA-0024-5199630.jpg


Zafar wasted no time in using his tongue all over her nipples. He sucked her breasts like a mad man, and even biting her nipple. She pushed her chest towards him, crying out, "Ohhh," and, "Ahhh."
 
In one swift movement, Zafar grabbed her hand and put it on his hard and throbbing cock. That shocked her, it felt so different to her. She guessed it had to be different in every way. He really had a big one! It felt like putting her hand onto a long, warm pole, so hot and hard she couldn't believe it. She then grabbed his rock-hard penis. It looked like a heavy log of wood in her hand! His testicles looked huge. His whole cock was stretched tight and she was frightened.

"You have a very big cock, Sabjee (master)," she whispered in his ear.

f2e982dd308a214314e43dac97fda26b.jpg


"Really?" he asked her.

"Yes!"

"Have you seen so many in your life?"

"Yes, but I've never taken one so big in me," she replied. He looked into her face and she shyly hung her head and said, "Sabjee (master), I've wanted you since we first met." Reema was still rubbing his cock in her soft hand. Zafar was stunned and surprised to hear this as they kissed and fondled each other, but not for long; he wanted to be inside her.

"I want fuck you now. I need you now," he told her.

"I am here for your service. Do with me whatever you wish," she whispered shyly.

Zafar opened her shilwar, which went to the floor and stayed on her feet. She was now totally naked before him; she had nice white, plump fleshy thighs with a small forest of black hair between them. That is his favorite fantasy -a huge, furry pussy. Now she opened his shilwar and it dropped soundlessly.

696_1000.jpg


She looked his cock with fear in her eyes. It was wildly throbbing. The veins running along his cock, were engorged with blood. His cock was sweating, emitting a sensuous and manly smell. Looking at his penis, she got very excited as her cunt began oozing.

Zafar now turned her body, to look at her buttocks. Being a mountain and aged woman, Reema had very large and fleshy buttocks. He came close to her, from her behind. He circled her with his arms and cupped her breasts lightly. He kept his palms cupped over her breasts without pumping, or squeezing them. Zafar seemed to be relishing the feel of Reema heavy breasts! He made her sit on the mattress near the fire. He lay down on her lap and began fondling and squeezing her breasts and nipples. Hungrily, he put his mouth on one of her nipples and began sucking one of her nipple. He kept fondling her other breast, with his palm. Reema was getting excited to have Zafar's mouth upon her nipples. Her pussy became wetter. In his lust, Zafar, began biting her breasts and nipples very roughly. It pained her. He almost sucked off both her nipples.

Reema-Sen-Nude-NudeDesiActress.com-10-180x240.jpg


He made her lie down near the fireplace, He then got up and sat between her thighs. He kissed her all over; up, down, and across her silky breasts. He then climbed on her and spread her thighs further apart. He lowered himself gently as he pushed her legs apart. She took hold of his cock and placed it properly at the opening of her cunt lips. Then, with both hands, he grasped her shoulders. He gave a gentle push and his cock slid inside her sweet pussy. She wondered how it could slide so easily into her cunt with one push and not be painful. Zafar immediately felt her heat; it was as if he had shoved his cock into hot lava.

He started thrusting in and out, slowly at first, then with growing speed.

OcEhsLM.gif


"Move slowly, Sabjee (master)" she told him, "Otherwise you'll come too soon. Push hard but pace yourself."

Now Reema was squeezing Zafar's ass and pulling him towards her. She was so tight! He wanted to plunge bodily into her and be enveloped. He began drawing his cock completely from her warmth and then driving it forward; he grabbed her ass and pulled her toward him. Suddenly, she encircled his buttocks with her legs locked together at her heels and, with a violent thrust of hips, locked his throbbing member deep inside her hot paradise. Her strong vaginal muscles seemed determined to milk the semen from him. He was happy to oblige, and began to ram his cock into her as hard as he could. his balls began to slap against her ass as he plowed into her hot cunt. She started to rotate her hips, her pussy tightening around his pole. Zafar felt his balls clenching and he drew perilously near to ejaculation. And, suddenly, it was all done. He filled her cunt with his semen. For a long moment she held him and planted long, sensuous, wet kisses on his face and mouth. When she released him from her grip of legs his now soft penis slipped from her.

They both were sweating. Suddenly lethargic, he collapsed on top her and she held him in her arms as if fearing to let him loose.

1426847900d7267158_cfake.jpg


"Sabjee (master)! You are great." You were wonderful," he replied, "Better than any before."

"I've been waiting for so long, Sabjee (master)."

"Me, too. From the first day I saw you, I wanted you,"

"Women know," she grinned, "I've seen your lust."

As they lay near the fireplace, her hands moved aimlessly over his body and she took his limp dick in her hands and began to stroke it. Zafar held her to him and kissed her cheeks lightly, then planted a deep kiss on her luscious lips. Her mouth opened to take his tongue and their bodies pressed together. He began to massage her back, moved down to squeeze her ass cheeks. Her stroking awoke his cock as it began to harden once again.
 
"Be ready," he told her, "I am going to fuck you again my dear."

"Yes, Sabjee (master). I know you want it. I want it, too."

Zafar turned Reema. Now her ass was towards him while his dick head was pressed into her ass cleavage and his hand was on her breast.

"I want to try and fuck in a new way," he told her.

"Fuck me, Sabjee(master), as you like," she replied.

"Get on your hands and knees; I want to fuck you from behind." he asked her. She obliged subserviently. He rose to his knees behind her, grabbing his steel-stiff cock. He asked her to raise her ass a little more, rubbing his cock around her cunt hole.

"Do me, Sabjee(master)," she groaned as he teased her, "I can't take it anymore."

Zafar squeezed her ass cheeks and said, "So you want it?"

"Yes," she said in husky voice, feeling the tip of his cock touch her cunt lips.

"Then take it in your hand and guide it into your cunt, Reema."

She took his cock in her hand and hurried it to the opening of her cunt.

Zafar grabbed her shoulders and, without warning, thrust his penis deep into her. At his first thrust, she raised her hips a little more and his cock was buried to the balls. She gasped and cried out with surprise as his hardness sank to the hilt. Her wet pussy made slurping noises as he pounded into her again and again. She was now moaning as her pleasure mounted, and began to rock her hips towards him. He leaned forward, caught her hanging breasts and played with them. She cried out in pain, as he began to cruelly squeeze and pinch her tits. He was pumping her cunt with his cock, slowing pulling it out and then thrusting it hard into her. As her moaning increased, he increased his speed; he was fucking her as hard as he could, while she pleaded.

Yurizan-Beltran-doggystyle-fuck-gif.gif


"Sabjee(master), fuck me fast and hard!" She was pleading for more and more. With his every stroke, she moaned out, "Oh, Sabjee (master)! Yes. Like that! Yes, hit me!" She was quivering under him, giggling, moaning and crying all at the same time it seemed. Suddenly he felt her becoming rigid under him, knowing she was going to come...

"aaahhhhhh . . . aaahhh . . ."

"Ooohhh . . . Slowly, slooowly."

As he pumped in and out like a wild man.

He fucked her pussy for more than 15 minutes and he let her climax and scream and let loose her love juices before he let go himself, flooding her pussy with his seed. He lay on top of her just feeling the softness of her fleshy ass against him. When their breathing became normal, he slid down and lay by her side.

For a long time, Zafar was happy. It was a cold winter, and Reema stayed with him day and night. But then she got word that her family needed her during the day and she made preparations to leave.

"I will still come to you every night," she told him.

"But what will I do during the day? Who will fill your position here?"

aje28327.jpg


She smiled knowingly and said, "my daughter in law will come."

Next morning when Zafar was taking breakfast, a young lady around 28 years of age came with Reema to the bungalow.

When Pujita Ponnada entered she said, "Salam, Sabjee (master)."

Reema introduced her as Pujita, her daughter in law.

Zafar gave Pujita a good, long looking-over. She was tall, about 5'6", and had a nice body. Her eyes were very light, close set above an aquiline nose. She had huge breasts, a wide ass, and lovely legs. A little towards the plump side. Pujita had a body to die for as her hips and ass wiggled as she walked. Her breasts were high on her chest, which was not common. Her beautiful face was angelic and a good-looking, innocent. She was dressed in a light pink shilwar qameez.

Pujita-ponnada-telugu-actress-CTS1-16-photo-gallery.jpg


She was smiling so nicely; that beautiful smile made him want to kiss her the first time Zafar saw her. From the very first look, he decided to get her into his bed.

He said, "Reema, your son looks far younger than his wife."

"She was the wife of my eldest son; when he died, we arranged to remarry her with my younger son."

"Oh, I see."

Zafar found himself staring at Pujita's chest more and more. his eyes met hers and were locked there.

Reema told Pujita, that she should take care of Sabjee (master).

"Don't worry," Pujita told Reema, "I will try my best to keep the Sabjee (master) happy."

Reema then left, promising to return before night. Pujita's boobs were so enormous that they pressed the skin around her waist into a little roll of fat; but little fat adds to her beauty. She is very fair and has a mole just above her lips. She had natural beauty. Pujita started the chores just after Reema left starting on the cleaning first. Zafar wanted to look away, but found his eyes drawn to her ass as she bent forward. he couldn't stop looking at the tops of her milky breasts where her neckline drooped.

ded3073b40db16bfc72ef08b36c2fdc4.jpg


Zafar realized, after some time, that she was looking back at him. He blushed and turned his face away. He was embarrassed and tried not to look again, but it was impossible for him. His eyes would repeatedly return to the cleft between her boobs. His arousal built to a peak. He developed a hard-on watching her sexy plump hips and firm milky breasts.

"Pujita, would you get me a cup of tea?"

"Yes, Sabjee (master)? I'll be back with it in two minutes." She went to the kitchen to make tea for him while he was waiting and thinking about her. Pujita came after few minutes with a cup of tea in her hand, and when she bent to give him the cup, He got a full view of the beautiful breasts pressed inside her qameez. They are very nice, he thought to himself.

Soon she brought a cup of warm tea.

"Why, didn't you make some for yourself?" he asked.

"No! Sabjee (master), I can't take tea with you."

"Why? What is the problem? Why can't you take it with me? If you don't take tea with me then I will not take it."

She looked at him very strangely and then reluctantly went to the kitchen and made a cup of tea for herself. Pujita asked to sit. She sat and started sipping, looking very shy as he began to chat with her.

"Pujita, your husband is a lucky man." he said with a smile. Pujita face paled at this. "Are you happy with him?"

She blushed and could hardly form the words. "I am very happy with him," she replied, blushing, "but, as my mother in law told you, he is the younger brother of my late husband, and I was his sister-in-law before. So he still treats me like an elder sister. Sabjee (master) sometimes I think he is too young, and doesn't really know how to handle a wife."

Poojitha-%28Pujitha%29-Photos-at-Lakme-Summer-Resort-2017-Press-Meet-%2837%296368.jpg


She told him about her husband and how he was neglecting her. She even confessed that she was sure her husband was interested in another girl. Pujita told him that she couldn't blame him.

"Maybe he wants a young girl for himself," she said, "Someone closer to his own age."

"That is unfortunate," Zafar said, "You are so gorgeous. I am very sorry for you. Is there anything I can do?" asked Zafar.

"No. Thank you, Sabjee (master), these problems are nothing serious." When she finished she got up and started her remaining work.
 
Zafar stared her tits and hips trying to keep his hard on under control; but his erection was visible so he tried to cover it. When she bent before him, he stared mindlessly at her hips. Suddenly she turned back and smiled at him, catching him as he stared at her ass. Pujita smiled shyly and sexily; she was giving him glimpses of her body and when she noted him looking at her, she lowered her eyes and blushed like a bride.

1555100292-1248.jpg


"The time is ripe", Zafar thought, "let me strike now." So he called Pujita over.

Pujita was looking at his crotch. He stepped forward, pushing his hard prick against her. She flushed as she could feel his raging dick against her. They both looked into each other's eyes. He placed his hands on her arms, pulled her to his chest and raised her face with his right hand to kiss her lightly on the lips. She was shocked and tried to pull away, but couldn't. He wouldn't let go -she was too soft and warm.

Zafar grabbed her harder, and embraced her shapely body, pressing her full breasts firmly into his chest. She started struggling, caught completely by surprise. But he continued to pull her into him hard, feeling her nipples dig into his chest. He sucked and nipped at her tongue as he ground his hands into her ass cheeks, forcing her against his cock.

EDtOLcUUcAApiGL.jpg


Pujita wasn't expecting a response like that, but she said, "Sabjee (master), please let me go."

Zafar started to lick her neck and kiss her earlobe while rubbing her back slowly; his hand was moving up and down on her back and over her butt. He began to squeeze her ass cheeks gently.

Pujita, moaned at his touch and again whispered, "Please, Sabjee (master), let me go. Someone may come in and see us."

Without replying, Zafar placed his hand on her tits and pressed them, and tweaked her nipples between his fingers. Now, instead of struggling to get away from him, she pressed her body tighter against him. He slowly guided her hand onto his cock.

"Please . . . please . . . no," she pleaded.

Zafar's cock was touching her stomach and Pujita, whimpering, reluctantly grabbed his throbbing cock.

1-1-1.jpg


At first she struggled to get free. Her struggles were weak; he became bolder and kissed her more passionately. After the initial passiveness she started to respond. For some time, they just stood kissing each other. Then, while continuing to kiss her, he started rubbing her cunt from outside her shilwar. He moved closer and turned Pujita's head to kiss her ear while she writhed like a snake. He could feel the heat from her as he kept sucking her ears and lips fully into his mouth. He was not only kissing her, but also licking the back of her neck. Zafar could see his lust mirrored in her eyes.

She couldn't hold it any longer and wrapped her arms around him and started kissing him all over. He took her onto his lap; her hands were moving over his body as if she wanted to feel him everywhere and as fast as possible. He took Pujita's soft hand and put it back on his cock. She pulled on him gently. He slid her qameez up and she wasn't wearing a bra. She hid her tits with her hands, shyly. With a little resistance, he removed her hands and stared at her chest. Her nipples stood proud and erect.

Pujita-Ponnada-full-nude-photo-sexy-boobs-and-nipple-deep-navel.jpg


Her breasts were still firm without any sagging. Her nipples were a dark brown.

"You have very pretty tits," he told her.

"You like them?" she asked in low voice, and pulled his head against her tits, burying his face in the hot, soft flesh of her full bosom.

Without answering, he started to kiss and suck on her tits gobbling them hungrily, his tongue teasing.

"Pujita, you are beautiful. I am the luckiest man in the world."

"No, Sabjee (master). I am the luckiest woman in the world to be with you."

Then Pujita closed her eyes and moaned while he kissed into the valley between her breasts. Pujita held his head against her boobs and pushed her fingers into his hair. She moaned as she held a hard, pointy brown nipple into his mouth for him to suck and nibble. His teeth carefully gripped it between them as his tongue assaulted it.

"Sabjee (master), please do it like this," she whispered, "Bite my nipples." She held him in her arms, kissing him as she started to pull his pajama string.

Zafar laid Pujita down near the fire on the mattress and opened the string of her shilwar and dragged it off, now she lay absolutely naked in front of his eyes. He got down between her legs and put his hands behind her knees and pushed her legs apart. From here he had a wonderful view; he gazed down and saw a thick carpet of black hair between her legs. She was so bushy, completely unshaven. He looked in her eyes and they burned with desire. He got on top of her and put his hands under her ass and lifted her; she grabbed his erect cock and guided it to her cunt hole. With full force he penetrated her. She moaned, as if his cock had gone right through her. Her pussy was so warm that he thought, he would never want to pull out of it again. He pushed in and out of her slowly. As soon as Zafar slid all the way into her, Pujita began to fuck him fast and furiously. He was surprised by her eagerness, but he matched her thrusts.

Pujitha-Ponnada-nude.jpg


Pujita was now closing her eyes and moaning loudly.

"That feels so good," she moaned as Zafar started to pick up the pace a little. With every thrust Pujita would shriek and say, "Yes Sabjee (master), split Pujita's cunt in two! Cut me into half with your big fucking cock."
 
Pujita was weeping under him; he could see her feeling the pain of his thrusts. But she kept encouraging him with her moans.

"Harder Sabjee (master), harder . . . fuck me till your cock enters my heart." Pujita moaned over and over. She bucked and Zafar ground mercilessly against her. "Oh...this... this is soooo nice." She thrust her hips forward. He began pummeling her, impaling her on his dick. Pujita closed her eyes, and squeezed his hips. Glorious sensations welled up in his body; he started to pump hard and Pujita met his thrusts with equal force. He kept thrusting until she climaxed twice. She was tired and begging him to finish, "Please, Sabjee (master). You are tearing my hole. I go slowly."

tumblr_mlwuz1XS8m1qktnjdo1_500.gif


But Zafar was no in mood to hear any of her pleas. his balls were slapping her asshole with each stroke. Finally, laughing a little he ventured, "Okay, let's try something different. You ride me."

"What? What do you mean?"

"I have never done it like this with my husband." Pujita seemed awestruck. She looked a little confused and asked, "How?"

Zafar pulled her over on top of him and inserted his cock into her cunt from below and said, "Like this. Move your ass up and down and fuck me."

Pujita began slowly. Zafar watched his cock sink into her pussy. He wanted her to move faster, but she would not listen. After a few minutes he inserted one of his fingers into her ass hole.

NxOSYE.png


She suddenly stopped and exclaimed, "What are you doing, Sabjee (master)?"

"Finger fucking your ass hole. You don't like it?"

"It hurts me," she said, "take it easy." He pulled his finger from her ass hole and applied some his saliva; then once again he inserted pushed it into her butt hole and started to move it in a circular motion.

"Oh, Sabjee (master), your fingers feel so nice in my ass this time," she panted, "This is a nice position but I never tried it with my husband." She started bouncing up and down, grinding on his cock deeper and deeper, and feeling it along every inch of her inner walls. She came forcefully. Her cunt clamped down on his cock.

"Oh Pujita, I'm coming," he nearly shouted, "Your pussy feels so good. Can you feel me coming, Pujita?"

"I can feel it! Oh, yes sweet, Sabjee (master). I can feel your dick throbbing. It feels so good!"

She came again and again and he followed her; he emptied his load into her cunt. Her head thrashed back and forth as she struggled for breath, overcome by her strongest orgasm. She collapsed, sobbing. Zafar held Pujita, gently stroking her hair until she came back to her senses.

39138


She rolled off of him. Zafar cock was covered with her juices. She got up and cleaned her cunt and him; she kneeled and kissed his hand. He took her in his arms and they lay together.

"I owe to you for this honor, Sabjee (master)," she said to him.

"Which honor?" he asked.

"The honor you gave me."

Zafar smiled and kissed her and told her, "Don't think of it like that. We are equal, human, and there is no difference between us."

Pujita kissed Zafar on his lips and thanked him. "Sabjee (master), you are fucking great. My husband is fucking boyish. He just finishes within a couple of minutes. I've never had an experience like this. My husband never pays me any attention. You are very nice, and I think you are the sort of man I have always wanted in my life." Pujita also told him that her mother in law knew about her marital problems.

zP3iep.jpg


They both lay on the mat near the fireplace and were playing with each other, Pujita with his cock and Zafar with her breasts. Unbelievably, his cock was rock-hard again. His hand moved over her butt cheeks, fingers teasing and feeling her butt crack, squeezing and massaging.

"Pujita, you have a nice, sexy ass!" He grabbed her soft ass and began squeezing it like a madman.

"Does your husband like it?" Zafar asked.

This made her blush and smile. "He never told me, if he does."

Pujita-Ponnada-handjob-nude-cock-photo-without-condom.jpg


"How stupid he is," he replied. And then said, "I want to fuck your sexy ass."

"Who is stopping you? I am yours, all of my body is yours; do with me what you like. But promise me not to hurt me."

"Promise, I will try not to hurt you. I want you to turn over and get on your hands and knees," he told her.

She bent forward on her elbows, her fabulous milky ass in the air, her legs parted and said, "Like this?"
 
Zafar growled as he came up behind her. He lubricated one of his fingers and slid it slowly into her; she jumped a little, but then pushed back wanting him to continue. He started to finger fuck her ass. Then he found a bottle of oil and applied it to her wrinkled ass hole and then his dick. She knew what was coming and smiled. He positioned the head of his cock against her puckered asshole as she rose up slightly on her knees. He gave his cock a little push, she felt a little pain but didn't say anything. Zafar pushed again and the tip of his cock head entered her tight asshole. He paused a second for her to relax, but she didn't want to wait and started to push back slowly. He just let her push. He gave a jerk; as his cock went halfway into her ass, Pujita cried out in surprise. Zafar was shocked as a few moments later; he was all the way in her ass. He started to pull out slowly and Pujita started panting really hard.

Doggy-style-anal-close-up-cock-ass-entering.gif


He thought he was hurting her, but as he was pulling out of her she said, "Oh, this is fucking awesome . . . fuck me harder . . .harder."

"But ..."

"No! Please! Don't stop!"

Pujita said that the pain was lessening and that she was starting to enjoy it. Zafar increased his rhythm and she started to moan lustfully. Her cries were turning him on; his movement was getting faster with every jerk. She started bucking. He sped up. He was fucking her ass with long, hard thrusts. And she wanted more. His cock was now ramming her ass and his fingers were buried in her pussy. He couldn't believe how incredible it felt and soon blasted his load of cum into her. Her ass couldn't contain his heavy load as a few drops trickled out of her hole. He pulled his cock out slowly and fell on the mattress completely worn out.

QXCiq0p13HOkmc4XjHBkBv94aew9VRMV2G40Jbysh8Mq9BR7N4NgKupBOOLSFuHa7uhb_CTtYTdu9qr1bXZYGYHPr3TMaIDUHXt5U6qkHJgfFvVWlE7jAjBqobG9


Zafar went to sleep, and when he woke, Pujita was not there. He roamed the house until he found her in kitchen making lunch with her back towards him. Zafar put his arms around her waist and kissed her neck. She turned around and kissed him on his lips. He ate his lunch with her sitting on his lap kissing his neck and massaging his chest. After reema came pujitha left.

It was an especially cold and snowy night of the season. The dark night was frigid. The snowstorm raged outside, whipping wind around the cabin's eaves; thunder was rolling. Reema had made a fire in the fireplace, which was heating the room.

Reema and Zafar lay side by side on the mattress near the fireplace after a long fucking session. Reema took his left arm and placed it on her hip, putting her own left hand on his thigh. She ran her fingers lightly over his chest; he squeezed her soft ass cheeks.

14160048-1270-tubezzz.net.md.jpg


She had his cock clutched in her hand and was rubbing it slowly and soon it was like a ramrod in her hand pointing at her.

"Sabjee," she moaned hotly, "you have the most beautiful cock I've ever seen."

"And you have a beautiful pussy, Reema," Zafar replied.

"More beautiful than Pujitha?

"What's that?" Zafar was shocked.

She pulled his head to her, and said, "Didn't you fuck her?"

"No! I haven't!" he lied.

"I know her, Sabjee."

"O.K, I have to confess then, I have fucked her," he replied.

She pressed her body even closer to him and his cock dug into her abdomen, as he was hard again, while her firm breasts were pressing against his chest.

"How was she?" Reema asked.

328yE-726097.jpg


"She was really hot and tight. Your son doesn't love her. She deserves a lover like me."

"I know, Sabjee."

Reema, however, had something else in mind for tonight. She wanted an anal experience for the first time in her life with this nice man. "What if he refused or he didn't like it?" she thought. Her feelings embarrassed her and she scolded herself for having such thoughts. So she turned and his hot, hard cock pressed into the cleft between her buttocks. Zafar was fondling her breast as she was staring at the ceiling. Zafar kept fondling Reema's breast and she responded more and more fervently. His cock became hard as steel now and continued to press against her bottom as she wriggled it against his cock. His rigid prong stabbed between the full mounds of her buttocks. She moved her ass enticingly. The motions of Reema's body were doing wild things to his cock, trapped as it was between the warm, soft cheeks of her bottom. She tightened her ass around his cock. His hand stole to her pussy and began twirling her clit.

"Do it, Sabjee!"

Zafar caressed her cunt and she moaned slowly.

Then Reema stunned him by asking, "Do you want fuck my ass?"

Zafar was amazed. He could not believe what he was hearing. This stunning mature woman was asking him to fuck her ass. At last he could have anal sex with her. He had always dreamed of taking her that way but had not found the courage to ask for it. He didn't believe she would be willing to try it with him. Here now, that stunning woman was inviting him to take her in that intimate way. He felt as if he was in a dream. He had just had passionate sex with her and now she was asking him to fuck her ass.

Reema-Sen-naked-sexy-body-shaved-pussy-close-up-photo.jpg


"Of course, if you would really let me do it." Zafar confessed. "I've wanted to be up your ass ever since I first saw it."

"Maybe just once; I have never tried it. I want it but if I asked my husband he would think I was a whore. This chance may never come in my life again and I would like to try it." She continued, "Have you ever done it...?" she asked inquisitively.

"Well, I have seen many movies of anal sex." Zafar replied.

"Sabjee, does it hurt?" Reema asked.

"It doesn't hurt if you do it the proper way."

"Do you know the proper way?"

"Yes," Zafar laughed, "I just fucked your daughter-in-law's ass yesterday"

"Oh! How lucky , she's taken your beautiful cock in her ass."

"We will need something slippery to act as a lubricant, go and get some Vaseline from the bathroom."

She rose from the bed and went into the bathroom returning with a small jar of Vaseline.

"Will this do?" she said.

"It will be fine," he replied.

He then instructed, "Now, get on the floor on your hands and knees."

Without hesitating, she did as told. "Is this alright?" she asked.

"Yes! It's perfect," he replied.

It was really awesome to see when she raised her two plump and perfectly round cheeks in air. Her cheeks were the same smooth soft skin of her breasts.

Zafar got up and stood behind her on his knees. Her deliciously rounded buttocks were exposed before him and he grabbed both cheeks separating them and exposing the delicious cleft and the tiny brown starfish winking up at him. He looked from her big ass upwards, wondering whether she was ready for bigger game in this route as well.

Her meaty white ass protruded towards him, begging to be taken. He was enjoying the sight of her plump white buttocks facing him. For a moment he just gently caressed those two soft cheeks marveling at their perfection. Then he moved up to her ass cheeks, pushing his face into one and began to lick and suck the flesh into his mouth. He moved to the other one, kissing and licking it all over, pushing his face into her softness. He then moved to the middle and trailed his tongue down her crack until he got to her butt hole. He spread her large and well-muscled buttock cheeks apart. The actual anus was tightly closed with creases of brown skin radiating from the center like a small star nestled between the two plump cheeks of her buttocks.

Reema-Sen-Nude-NudeDesiActress.com-16-180x240.jpg


Opening the jar of Vaseline he took out a small amount on one finger. With one hand he spread those perfect white globes revealing the tiny pink rosebud nestling between her cheeks. He tentatively rubbed it around the hole of her pucker, then he slowly circled the area with his finger rubbing a generous amount around the entrance. He gently rubbed a small amount around the tiny opening, massaging in small circles and increasing the pressure. Her tiny arse hole felt to him to be very tightly closed and he wondered how she would manage to take his fat cock into such a small hole. She had closed her eyes and was enjoying the massage.
 
She started moving her hips left and right very slowly.

He put a finger into the jar and took out some more Vaseline and worked it all over the bulging purple head of his cock, working it down the shaft so the whole organ was fully lubricated. The thought of his cock buried in her willing ass made him throb with desire and she moaned at the movement.

Zafar stood, squatted down some, and rolled his cock against her ass cheeks. He slapped her ass with his cock then bent forward with his cock placed at the crack of her ass; and reached down to finger her clit. He also played with the crack of her ass with the shaft of his cock. He told her to push back when he pushed in her ass hole. He also told her there would be a little pain and she replied it was no problem for her if he did it gently.

Zafar positioned his dick at her pucker hole and took a deep breath.

"Slowly...Please." She whispered.

"I will be gentle, I promise." He smiled and whispered back to her.

Reema was still in the kneeling position with her beautiful butt in front of him .He spread her ass a little more and pressed the tip at her hole.. With both his hands he parted her ass cheeks., and pressed his cock on her ass, but it slipped as her ass was very tight and her body had stiffened. He tried again but still had no success. She brought her hands at her back and parted her ass cheeks. She knelt on the mattress, fully naked and parting her massive hips herself to get beggared. Her brown ass hole winked in anticipation, she presented a most erotic sight. Zafar pushed his cock up to the hilt in her dripping cunt in one shove.

Frustrated she whispered, "Sir I want it in the other hole."

Zafar withdrew and placed it again on her asshole and started pressing. With the touch of his cock she shivered and stiffened her body. He pressed and with some difficulty, the tip of the cock entered into her asshole.

"Oh sir, its hurting a little. Slowly, please do it slowly." She had tightened her ass cheeks.

"Reema, relax your ass, then my cock will go in easily." Zafar increased the pressure of his cock on her hole and moved it up and down slowly. She inhaled deeply then exhaled. She felt herself relax and eased back. She felt her ass opens a little, but she was still not ready. She pulled away, but this time it was slower and she kept light pressure against her rectum. Another breath inhaled and another exhaled and she pushed back again. He continued the pressure for some time as she relaxed her body. This was his chance; he gave one more shove. By now her ass had become very lubricated and as her body was relaxed this time, the head of his cock popped into her ass.

Reema nearly jumped away again, but she took another deep breath. She suddenly felt sorry she had asked him to fuck her in the ass. It was painful as she stretched open. She hesitated momentarily and then she began pressing down on his cock head.

Suddenly her muscles relaxed, and this time a firm thrust from his raging pole eventually resulted more of his cock entering her portal.

She squealed with pain "Oh, sir! What are you doing? You're killing me, its too painful!" and removed her hands from her ass cheeks and held the pillow to absorb the pain. As his cock entered her tight butt hole, it felt very tight and hot inside and he became very excited. He held her ass cheeks and parted them and gave another strong push of his cock in her ass and half of his cock went in. She tried to tighten her ass and squealed "Oh, sir you're tearing me up" but it was too late.

It went in a bit as she jumped a little, but then she pushed back for him to continue. He inserted one more inch. Her ass hole was really tight and it was a wonderful sensation. Now the muscles around her tiny hole were tightly gripping his engorged cock. He waited a second for her to relax. Zafar still didn't move. His hands stroked up and down her back softly to relax her further. His touch was soothing, but only having his cock in her ass a few more moments would help her stop clenching.

"Are you okay?" He questioned.

She whispered in a voice loud with pain "Yes, but don't move sir, don't move for a while. Please just stay like this or I feel I will die"

Her hands were clutching the mattress hard. Zafar felt her take a deep breath and then once more pushed back on his cock. It slid a little further up her passage so that now about half of the shaft was buried in her rectum. He pushed harder and anther inch popped inside, Reema didn't want to wait and started to push back slowly. Zafar just let her push.

lLP9yRdMCCZUg8p4jJF_4NzYD3657SaK4xjePmQ85DkNHhgFAogn2RwvlSh9tkvLkrtwce7ySb59pZl6rQoueFDrqv72tqCiEABAO3gWNsbwl1hi5GUsdB9wS1J3jXfQgPo


Zafar worked his cock further and further into her ass hole. His invading cock faced constant resistance but slowly her rectum was opening up. After few moments of gentle pressure and thrusting his cock was fully buried up to its hilt in her royal anus. He couldn't believe that such a small hole could accommodate his cock, which was now distended to its maximum size. He started to pull out and push in slowly. She was tight and it felt so good to Reema! She could feel it deep within her and she screamed, "You're in and it didn't hurt as much as I thought." She was surprised to feel him slip in so easily. It didn't hurt her. Well, not much anyway.

Reema waited as she adjusted to the feel of him and he adjusted to the tightness and the heat of her. It was glorious -more so than he had ever imagined. They began to move together slowly as the oil warmed. He slapped her ass lightly with his one free hand. She was starting to relax and enjoy the penetration.

Zafar held her hips and thrust forward between her plump cheeks deeper and deeper into her moist cleft, ravaging her anus. Reema started panting really hard.

Zafar pulled out, thinking he was hurting her.

"What happened?" Reema asked.

"I am hurting you." Zafar replied.

"No, Sabjee," she begged, "this is nice, fuck me harder . . ." he slid back in a little faster than the first time. Once Reema was in he started to go at her ass hard and fast. She wanted more. She started bucking. He sped up. He was fucking her ass with long hard thrusts. That initial little pain had quickly subsided. And now she wanted more of it. Then she felt his chest touch her back. He reached forward and caressed her, feeling the curve of her hanging breasts and gently fondling both of her breasts so her nipples hardened beneath his fingers. One hand moved across the roundness of her belly and he enjoyed the sensation of brushing her pussy hair. She moaned slightly as his finger explored further finding her clit and gently stimulating that little organ. Zafar could feel her rectum slowly opening. He slid his fingers into her sopping cunt and could feel the juices gushing from her as he opened up his assault on her cunt. With his finger coated in her cunt juices, se continued to stimulate her clit which was now hard and throbbing.

NhzrNV6ksZbGWClsS6sRR-gxcXoq0vEplX9cRToWkeGtwOUdSttpNGAxIMt7f1KkhKmVb4droHjHnO1lF4rfQmwB2Mq7g_NwFAkm1Hw8WSYfiXL1irfdi3s-mUaTfgPaiDE


He leaned over her and whispered, "Do you still want it Reema, do you still want me fuck you in the ass?"

"Oh, yes, my young lover, fuck my ass!" she urged. With that, he stood back up. His hands were fixed to her hips and he pulled back as he thrust his hips forward. He withdrew his finger from her pussy and now started thrusting the full length of his cock into the depths of her anus.

He noticed her hand slip between her legs. Reema was really turned on as he was penetrating her virgin ass. Her finger started to massage her hard clit. The harder he stroked her the harder she rubbed between the legs. As his thrusting became harder she began to rub more feverishly. She was moaning and panting hard.

The sensation was indescribable, nothing like entering a woman's pussy. The hole was much tighter but with such an exquisite silky smoothness. Each thrust produced the most ecstatic sensations, quite unlike conventional sex. He was thrusting harder and pulled back further with each stroke. He was now taking long slow strokes deep into her arse hole and she was gasping with pleasure.

He was slowly withdrawing until just the swollen head was inside her. Then, he would push his dick all the way back into her. Now his thrusts were feeling better than the difficult and painful beginning. In fact, it felt magnificent. He withdrew again; then thrust forward again. She didn't know if he had ever done this before, but he was fucking her like an expert.

Reema thought that she had the full length of his cock in her ass, but he somehow managed to find more to give as his hips pushed into her ass cheeks. He was now pulling out and thrusting in long strokes that nearly buckled her knees each time. He was firm, but loving.

Before she knew it, she was pushing her ass back to meet his forward thrusts. It was as if she was begging him with her ass. She pushed back to pull him in deeper as his hips slammed into her ass cheeks over and over again. She was thrusting her buttocks hard back against him demanding that he continue to ravish her.

He continued to thrust deep into her, pounding her anus like a jackhammer. He gripped her hips with both hands and pulled her body back against him again and again viciously impaling her repeatedly on his cock, which felt swollen to twice its normal size.

Phoenix-Marie-gets-fucked-from-behind.gif


He loved the sight of his cock moving in and out of her ass. Slowly she had let her knees slip out behind her until her tummy was down on the bed. She just kept her bottom thrust up in the air, pushing back against him, making it easier for him to penetrate her tight wide ass.

Zafar was pushing forward and trying to fuck her deeper. Reema could feel her legs giving out and her arms finally collapsed. They may have only been going for a few minutes, but it felt like an eternity as her forehead fell to her lower arms.

Zafar fucked Reema for some time, then asked Reema if she wanted to try another position. He asked her to turn and he pulled his cock from her ass. She rolled over on her back, lay back on the bed and lifted her legs up so her knees were resting on either side of her. Her smooth round bum cheeks protruded slightly on the bed. He could see both of her holes now, the lips of her wet cunt slightly open and beneath them the puckered opening of her anus.

He pushed her legs back up by her shoulders. Her pussy lay open, her pink lips glistening in a forest of soft curls just above the dark nub of her sphincter. He placed the tip of his cock at her lower opening and gently pushed forward until the head went in. He pushed forward and an inch or two of his cock was engulfed in her rectum. Then Zafar began to move. With each stroke, he sank more of his cock into her body until there wasn't any more to sink in. He looked down into her eyes. She seemed even hotter than she had been before. He started fucking her again, slowly at first, then faster and faster. Reema reached down and rubbed her pussy. He watched as his cock fucked her ass, burying itself deep inside her on each thrust. He moved his hands down and began massaging her breasts.

Reema looked at Zafar with a smile on her face and asked, "Do you like that? Does it excite you?"

"Yes, I like it a lot. It's a thousand times better than I thought it would be," he said.

Zafar was slamming into her harder and faster. Reema was looking up at him, rubbing her pussy rapidly with her fingers. She started to moan a little as he started going faster. Her fingers started going a little faster over her clit. She wasn't going to last long like this! She wondered if she could time it so that, when he started filling her ass with his hot sperm, she would cum too. Her breathing became faster. Her mouth was open. She was going to cum.

Zafar slowed his thrusts as he allowed a huge wave of orgasmic pleasure to rise and overwhelm him. The sensation was quite amazing. He was now very slowly pulling in and out of her anus, which still gripped his cock Reema could feel his cock swell against the tight walls of her ass.

"Oh... Reema. I am going to cum in your ass! I can't hold off any longer!" The tightness of her rectum around his cock seemed to prolong his coming and he fucked her with ecstasy

He came, hard. He shot spurt after spurt into her anus, slowly filling her anus with jet after jet of come. Finally, after both their climaxes had subsided, he collapsed on top of her. Holding himself hard against her, he left his whole dick buried in her. His cock slowly deflated in her twitching asshole until he finally, he fell away and rolled off to catch his breath.

"Sabjee, I have been thinking of doing this with you ever since I walked into your bungalow and saw you."

They lay catching their breath and regaining their composure. Around them the fire was still burning and outside of the bungalow a heavy snow still fell.

They threw down a dry blanket and cuddled up for the night.

14160048-8305-tubezzz.net.md.jpg


lusciousnet_trish_314806065.md.jpg


THE-END
 
Back
Top