- Joined
- Dec 5, 2013
- Messages
- 145,067
With that I raised my hands, grasped both her breasts and began nuzzling her neck murmuring, "Remember you're doing this for dad."
Mom grabbed my hands trying frantically to pull them off her breasts and screaming, "Stop it, stop it, STOP IT!"
But I knew she didn't really want me to stop. As I felt her nipples exploding in my fingers, her hands began relaxing. I spun her round and kissed her hard, pushing my tongue into her mouth. My hands were now grasping her breasts unencumbered, my fingers squeezing her inflamed nipples. She began to kiss me back passionately, her tongue fiercely searching for mine. I slid my right hand down through her light pubic hair to between her legs and felt a wetness there that confirmed how hungry her body was for sex.
I pushed her back hard on the bed and as she was sprawling I tore off my belt and pants, ripping off my shirt, sending buttons flying. I threw myself on top of her. As she opened her legs wide with eagerness, I realized that, even if she hadn't accepted my argument that she was doing it for dad, her body willing me on. As I pushed my mushroom head inside her lubricated opening, she sobbed in pleasure.
My cock filled her as I started pushing it in and out with an urgency which she reciprocated by pushing her pelvis up to meet me.
As I sliced in and out of her, her moans became louder and louder. I bent my head down to suck her nipples, not slowing my pelvic thrusts as she moaned in her ecstasy. She started drumming her heels on my ass as she tried to pull my cock further inside. I could sense that she was starting an orgasm and I really stabbed into her hard as she climaxed.
I hadn't cum and I lay on top of her still hard as her heavy breathing gradually subsided.
She lay there quietly for a minute with her eyes closed, then slowly whispered, "You're right, if I don't have sex with you I'll be in danger of losing control if some other boys trap me and start fondling me."
With that she rolled me over so she was on top, impaled on my cock. She sat up straight and started fucking me, her pelvis steadily moving backwards and forwards, her big breasts swaying voluptuously with her movement.
I groaned as she fucked me and, as she listened to me, she smiled.
"I bet you've been fantasising about mommy riding you, my big breasts available for you to fondle as I fuck you."
As she said those words, she put her hands behind her head and thrust out her delectable tits, presenting them for my pleasure.
I groaned even louder as I reached up and grasped those succulent melons. Mom grinned at my eagerness and really started pumping her hips, my boner being squeezed mercilessly by her gripping pussy. The increase in speed heightened my excitement and I could see that mom was getting near another orgasm.
I remembered that when mom was riding Roy she had leant forward grasping the bedrail with both hands to give her leverage to saw herself up and down Roy's hot teenage pole. Now with me, she again suddenly leant forward grasping the bedrail, but instead of screaming "BASTARD" as she had done with Roy, there was a moan of happy expectation as she started sawing herself up and down my hard boner.
Like Roy had done, I started sucking strongly on her nipples. After only pushing herself up and down four or five times, we both screamed in the pleasure of our climaxes, my cum spurting shot after shot inside her.
She collapsed on top of me but I was not finished. I remembered how Roy had shoved her onto her hands and knees facing the bedrail before he was interrupted by dad. I wanted desperately to go one better than Roy had done, so pushing mom around I soon had her in position. Mom didn't really know what was going on until I started to rub some oil on her asshole.
Mom grabbed my hands trying frantically to pull them off her breasts and screaming, "Stop it, stop it, STOP IT!"
But I knew she didn't really want me to stop. As I felt her nipples exploding in my fingers, her hands began relaxing. I spun her round and kissed her hard, pushing my tongue into her mouth. My hands were now grasping her breasts unencumbered, my fingers squeezing her inflamed nipples. She began to kiss me back passionately, her tongue fiercely searching for mine. I slid my right hand down through her light pubic hair to between her legs and felt a wetness there that confirmed how hungry her body was for sex.
I pushed her back hard on the bed and as she was sprawling I tore off my belt and pants, ripping off my shirt, sending buttons flying. I threw myself on top of her. As she opened her legs wide with eagerness, I realized that, even if she hadn't accepted my argument that she was doing it for dad, her body willing me on. As I pushed my mushroom head inside her lubricated opening, she sobbed in pleasure.
My cock filled her as I started pushing it in and out with an urgency which she reciprocated by pushing her pelvis up to meet me.
As I sliced in and out of her, her moans became louder and louder. I bent my head down to suck her nipples, not slowing my pelvic thrusts as she moaned in her ecstasy. She started drumming her heels on my ass as she tried to pull my cock further inside. I could sense that she was starting an orgasm and I really stabbed into her hard as she climaxed.
I hadn't cum and I lay on top of her still hard as her heavy breathing gradually subsided.
She lay there quietly for a minute with her eyes closed, then slowly whispered, "You're right, if I don't have sex with you I'll be in danger of losing control if some other boys trap me and start fondling me."
With that she rolled me over so she was on top, impaled on my cock. She sat up straight and started fucking me, her pelvis steadily moving backwards and forwards, her big breasts swaying voluptuously with her movement.
I groaned as she fucked me and, as she listened to me, she smiled.
"I bet you've been fantasising about mommy riding you, my big breasts available for you to fondle as I fuck you."
As she said those words, she put her hands behind her head and thrust out her delectable tits, presenting them for my pleasure.
I groaned even louder as I reached up and grasped those succulent melons. Mom grinned at my eagerness and really started pumping her hips, my boner being squeezed mercilessly by her gripping pussy. The increase in speed heightened my excitement and I could see that mom was getting near another orgasm.
I remembered that when mom was riding Roy she had leant forward grasping the bedrail with both hands to give her leverage to saw herself up and down Roy's hot teenage pole. Now with me, she again suddenly leant forward grasping the bedrail, but instead of screaming "BASTARD" as she had done with Roy, there was a moan of happy expectation as she started sawing herself up and down my hard boner.
Like Roy had done, I started sucking strongly on her nipples. After only pushing herself up and down four or five times, we both screamed in the pleasure of our climaxes, my cum spurting shot after shot inside her.
She collapsed on top of me but I was not finished. I remembered how Roy had shoved her onto her hands and knees facing the bedrail before he was interrupted by dad. I wanted desperately to go one better than Roy had done, so pushing mom around I soon had her in position. Mom didn't really know what was going on until I started to rub some oil on her asshole.