Before I could do anything Pooja yanked my leash and pulled me off the bed. A bodyguard picked me up and pinned my arms behind my back with one hand. He grabbed my chin and pointed my gaze in the direction of the bed, making me watch.
The other two bodyguards grabbed Nisha and pushed her face down into the pillows on the bed and pulled her ass up into the air, spreading her legs open. She screamed and tried to fight free, but they were too strong and she stood no chance.
The naked guy lined himself up with her ass, dribbled saliva onto his cock and pulled her panties to the side so he could slip into her like a prize bull claiming his female mate.
"Look Kajal," Pooja said, "Your sister about to take a cock in the ass, against her will, because of you. How do you feel about that?"
"Fucking let her go," I shouted, trying to escape, "No! Don't do it. Not like this."
He started to push into her and she screamed and bucked, managing to shake him off.
"Stop!", shouted Pooja, just as he was about to push into her for a second attempt.
"Please. No," I begged, "Don't do it by force, she said she'd do it, but not like this, she's not even aroused properly yet. Remember your saying Miss Pooja, about it not being rape if she's wet."
"What are you suggesting?" asked Pooja.
"She needs foreplay, at least let her enjoy it."
"Hmmmmm, my boys don't do foreplay Kajal, and I'm not going to get her wet. So I guess that just leaves you."
"You sick bitch, she's my sister," I replied.
"I know she's your sister, but that's a great idea Kajal," said Pooja, more seriously, "Yes. I think you should get her nice and wet and then she can take it in the ass. He can use her pussy juice as lube. And we can film your incestuous acts, for our clients and kill two birds with one stone."
"I didn't mean me," I said, "Maybe Kate or Stacey could do it?"
"No they're busy girls," she said, dismissively "it's either you or I just let him fuck her cute little ass. It's your decision. I'll give you five minutes to talk it over with big sis."
She looked at the bodyguards and the naked guy and nodded. They let go of my sister and left the room with Pooja.
I jumped on the bed, untied her hands and hugged Nisha tight. She was sobbing into my chest and she put her arms around me.
"It's alright Nisha," I said softly, trying to reassure her, "we'll work this out, I promise."
I spent two minutes giving her an update on what had happened to me over the last few months and that we had to do as they said. I told her about my gangbang and bukkake and how I was scared to begin with, but grew to love it and almost crave it. I told her it would probably feel traumatic to begin with, but she should let herself go and enjoy it if she could.
"These people are sick," she said, "but I guess we have no choice."
"That's right, they can get to us and the rest of our family or loved ones," I explained, "We don't want anyone else dragging into this. At least we can cope with this sort of thing, we've been through a lot together."
"Yes we've been close for years sis," said Nisha, "but this is pushing boundaries, don't you think?"
We sat in silence for a moment. Each of us lost in our own thoughts of what we were about to do.
Nisha broke the brief silence.
"Do you know what to do? You know...how to get me going," she said, smiling coyly.
"For fucks sake Nisha, of course I do, I'm not you're baby sister anymore."
She laughed, "No. Apparently not from what you've just told me. And you like girls now too, by all accounts."
"I like both," I said, giggling, "I just didn't think it would be with my sister. Anyway you're a fine one to talk, you're the one who likes anal sex."
She blushed, "Only occasionally, but I do like the feeling, yes. Have you ever tried it?"
I screwed up my face, "No I haven't, the idea of it disgusts me."
"Thanks a lot," she chuckled, "so now you think I'm a dirty slut? It's nothing compared to what you've done."
"No I didn't mean it like that, we need to stick together, just try to go with it when I start touching you, this is fucked up to say the least."
"What's it like with another woman?" she asked, "I've never had sex with a woman before."
"Its soft and sensual," I said, "different than being with a man. I'll lead you and take control if you'd like. You know how to touch yourself, don't you?"
"Yes of course I do," she said, blushing again, "I can be a bit of a freak in the bedroom when I get going."
"Well touch me, how you like to be touched and you won't go too far wrong, I'll guide you."
Before she could say anything else, the door opened and the group returned with Pooja. She had the three bodyguards and all three naked men from earlier.
"Well?" she asked, "What's it to be?"
"I'll do it," I said, looking across to my sister.
"Do what?" asked Pooja, merely wanting me to say it out loud.
"I'll get her going for you,"
"Get her going? I don't understand Kajal, what do you mean exactly?"
"I'll get my sisters pussy wet, so you can have your guys fuck her in the ass," I almost shouted it at her, "Is that what you want to hear?"
"That's better," she smirked, "this I have to see."
She sat in one of the leather arm chairs facing the bed. The body guards stood near the door and the three naked men sat on the floor, at Pooja's feet.
"Get started then," she said, waving her arms at me.
"Are you going to watch?" asked Nisha.
"You bet your ass, I'm going to watch," she replied, excitedly, "the bitch sisters making love together, I wouldn't miss this for the world."
"Sick fuck," I said.
"Get on with it."
I gestured for Nisha to stand up in front of the bed facing Pooja. She followed my instructions, standing with her arms folded over her breasts, obviously feeling embarrassed at having an audience. I stood behind her and gently made her drop her arms by her side. She looked vulnerable and shy, as I moved closer behind her. I removed her dog collar and brushed her long, dark hair behind her ear. She flinched slightly as I nuzzled behind her ear and kissed her neck ever so softly. I traced down her bare arm with the back of my fingers and then back up to her shoulder. I continued kissing her neck, inhaling her perfume and feeling her warm skin against my lips. She responded with a soft moan.
"It's ok sis," I whispered in her ear, "just go with it."
She closed her eyes and leant her head back to expose more of her neck.
I kissed further round, onto her collar bone and looked down her top at her heaving chest. Her boobs were a lot bigger than mine, but still very pert. They were round and hung under her top, defying gravity. I slipped both my hands down to her waist and slowly worked them up towards her boobs. I stopped short and went back down across her belly to her waist band, teasing her. She responded by reaching behind me and stroking my ass. Her touch was soft, as a woman's touch should be, it felt nice and I tried to block out that she was my sister.
I continued kissing her neck , as I slowly slipped my fingertips inside the waistband of her panties. She gasped, thinking I was going straight for the prize, but I slipped them back out and up towards her breasts again. My nails lightly caught the underside of her boobs and she shivered. I worked back down to her knickers again as she gripped my butt cheek gently and squeezed.
To say, this was turning me on, was an understatement. It felt incredibly hot, but also so wrong at the same time. Hearing her moan at my touch and imagining what was happening inside her underwear was driving me crazy.
I stopped kissing her and looked her in the eye.
"Do you like it?" I whispered, "Does it feel nice, when I touch you?"
She nodded and reached her hand round the back of my neck pulling me closer. She kissed me softly on the lips, the way sisters shouldn't kiss. Her lips were plump and soft and felt amazing against mine. My hands tracked up her belly and gently brushed against the sides of her breasts through the vest top. I kept going as her tongue found my lips and forced its way in, encircling my own tongue.
My fingers found the straps to her vest top and I slowly thumbed them off her shoulders and let go, letting it slip down her body and fall at her feet. Her boobs stuck out, big and round and soft. She sighed as I moved my hands down and traced the outline of them, teasing her some more. I dropped my hands back down to her underwear and slipped them in again, further this time, but not enough to reach her womanhood.
She stopped kissing me and pulled away a little, looking at me with lustful eyes.
"Please," she said, "Touch me there."
I moved my hands back up to her breasts and smiled at her.
"Patience," I whispered, cupping her tits in both hands and feeling how truly magnificent they were.
They were heavy and warm, so soft, with large pink nipples, almost pointing at the ceiling.
She gasped at my sudden attention on her breasts and arched her back and started kissing me more passionately. I pulled away and put my finger on her lips.
"Slow and gentle sis, " I said softly, "don't rush it."
"Fuck, you're good at this," she panted, "I want you to touch me, so badly."
I kissed her softly and cupped her boobs once more, gently lifting them and caressing them, enjoying her shape and feel. I could feel my knickers getting wet and she hadn't even touched me yet.
Her tongue explored my mouth as I dropped one hand lower and into her waistband again.
"Yes touch me," she pleaded, "feel what you've done to me."
I could feel the heat coming up from her pussy and knew she was soaked. Nisha tried to push my hand into her panties, running out of patience at the anticipation.
I pulled my hand back out, turned in front of her and pushed her backwards onto the bed, landing on top of her. I pinned her arms by her sides and put my knee between her thighs forcing them apart. I kissed her hard on the mouth and rubbed my knee into her wet crotch, before lowering my head and taking her nipple in my mouth. I sucked and licked gently, swapping from left to right enjoying the taste of girl sweat from her skin. She gasped, threw her head back and started grinding her panty clad pussy onto my leg. She fought her hands free and grabbed at my vest pulling it over my head and exposing my tits right in front of her face. She wasted no time in cupping them and sucking on my nipples.
"Holy fuck sis," I gasped, "yeeeaaahhh that's it, suck my titties."
I moved my wet leg from between her legs and slipped my hand straight into her panties and down onto her overheating cunt. She was soaking wet and her hips rose to meet my touch. I found her throbbing clit straight away and started rubbing slowly.
"Shit sis," she said, "this is so wrong."
"Want me to stop?" I asked.
"Fuck no, keep rubbing me."
I continued my assault inside her knickers, as she sucked and fondled my naked boobs.
"You pair of dirty fucking bitches," came a voice from behind me.
It was Pooja. I had forgotten she was there, we were so into each other. We both turned to look at her. She was sitting in the chair one hand down the front of her skirt. She looked slutty as hell and was obviously getting off to our little show. We both giggled and got back to pleasuring each other.
"Show your sister how good you are at licking pussy Kajal," she said.
Nisha stopped and looked up at me from under my breasts.
"Do you want to?" she asked, "I don't mind." She slipped her hands under her ass and peeled off her sodden knickers, slowly and passed them to me.
"You've made my underwear all soggy," she laughed.
Wow her panties were wet. I held them to my nose and inhaled my sister pussy scent, deeply. She smelt so fucking hot. I threw them at Pooja and watched her do the same. I sat up on the bed and removed my own wet panties and pushed them, gusset first into my sisters open mouth. She looked apprehensive at first, but sucked on the material and seemed instantly in love with my taste. She took them out and held them in her hand smelling me, before dropping them onto the floor.
"Eat me," she begged, "eat my cunt."
My own pussy was throbbing and dying for attention, so it seemed only fair to straddle her face in a 69 position. At first she shied away from my womanhood and I thought she didn't quite know what to do with it.
"Just do what I do," I said, bending down to tease the inside of her thighs with my tongue and lips.
She copied me and I felt her warm breath and mouth inches from my pussy. I went closer, grazing her clit and waited to feel her do the same. She did, it was like I was teasing myself, not just her. I licked up the sides of her glistening slit, over her clit and back down the other side to her ass. She tasted so good, sweet and musky. She did the same to me and I moaned with pleasure.
"Finger me," gasped Nisha, from between my legs, "like this." She pushed two fingers into my swollen cunt and started finger fucking me, while sucking on my clit.
"Oh fuck sis, you know exactly what I want, that's it, fuck me."
"Mmmmmm sis has got a juicy little snatch, hasn't she?" she giggled.
"You've made it like that," I purred, as I pushed two fingers inside her, "you're sopping wet too."
"Ooooooohh fuck yeah, fuck my pussy," she said.
We rolled onto our sides, still between each other's legs and continued to masturbate each other. Fingering each other and then stopping to lick each other's labia top to bottom. She tasted amazing and she copied what I did to her. I could feel the fluttering in my belly as my orgasm began to build and hoped she was feeling the same. I removed my fingers from her pussy and pushed my tongue deep inside, feeling her tight walls, velvety smooth and slippery. I sucked on her pussy lips, taking them into my mouth and savouring her taste. She reciprocated and I knew it wouldn't be long before I came in my sisters face.
"You're going to make me cum," I said to her, hoping she would say the same.
"I hope so," she said, lapping away at my clit and fingering me rhythmically, "I've never made a girl cum before."
"Oooooh fuck sis, just like that, steady pace, don't stop, keep rubbing." I stopped the attention on her pussy, enjoying my orgasm building.
Slurp, slurp, lick, lick, steady fingering. I felt it building inside me.
"Make me cum sis, fuck my pussy, eat my cunt."
Slurp, slurp, lick, lick, in and out with her fingers. Building stronger.
"Ooooooh,"
Building, building.
"Ooooooh,"
Building, building, building.
"Fuck."
I climaxed in a huge wave as my sister kept going, licking my clit and plunging her fingers in and out of my tight hole. I felt a huge wash of juice leave my cooch and rain down on her face as I came all over her.
"Fuck I'm cumming," I panted, "fuck me, fuck me, fuck my tight cunt."
Nisha kept going, thrusting in and out of my wet fuck hole, until I couldn't take any more and I rolled off her face and collapsed with my head between her legs, panting hard.
I had cum so hard, I was exhausted. She hadn't shown a glimmer of orgasm. I felt disappointed for her, as I started to rub her clit and finger her pussy again.
"I made you cum," she laughed, "I made my sister cum."
"Yes, it was so fucking hot. Now I want to make you cum," I replied.
"Not like that you won't," she said, "I need something more."
There was an edge to her voice, like she wanted to tell me something, but felt embarrassed.
"Anything," I said quickly, "let me get you off."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, of course, tell me."
"You won't think any less of me?"
"No! Tell me."
"Keep doing what you're doing but...slip a finger in my asshole," she said.
"Really?" I asked, "You like that?"
"Love it, you should try it."
I rolled her onto her front and she stuck her ass and pussy in the air like a lioness presenting itself for penetration. She looked incredible, a firm round ass, wet slit and puckered asshole. It looked irresistible to me. I parted her bum cheeks and I licked her anus softly. The first time I had done such a filthy act and I loved it from the word go. She was smooth and silky as I licked from her clit to the small of her back. I tasted pussy, then sweat, then her ass and then sweat again. It was indescribable.
My sister cooed like a dove.
"Mmmmmm that's it, now stick your finger in."
I held her cheeks open with one hand, spat on her bum hole and slid my index finger inside her butt. It felt like nothing I'd done before, so , so tight and nothing like a pussy. I thought it would feel the same as fingering a girl, but this was something else. I slid it back out spat on her ass again and slid it back in. I felt her relax this time and she was less tight.
"Ok," she said, "Put one finger in my ass and two in my cooch and rub my clit with the other hand, I'll cum in minutes."
"You certainly know what gets you off," I said.
"What can I say," she said, " I'm a dirty bitch."
"I never knew you were like this."
I removed my finger from my sisters ass, wiped my fingers round her wet fuck hole and slid all three inside her in one go. One into her anus and two into her pussy. I reached down and started rubbing her clit with my other hand, as I licked the skin between her asshole and pussy.
"Holy shit," she panted, "just like that, give me a good, slow fucking just like that."
I remembered how Pooja's dirty talk had once tipped me over the edge and thought I'd try it for myself.
"Oh sis, you like me fucking your dirty holes, don't you?" I said in slutty voice.
"Fuck yeah, you know I do."
"Yeah? You like me fingering your wet cunt and little asshole?"
She reached down and took over from me, rubbing her own clit. I knew what she wanted. She wanted me to use both hands.
"Oooh slutty sister, wants more fingers doesn't she?"
"Mmmmmmm." She replied.
I took my finger out of her anus and pushed three fingers inside her cunt.
"How many fingers does big sis want in her ass?" I whispered.
"Two," she replied, " for now."
"Oooh kinky slut," I giggled.
I licked and spat onto my fingers and gently pushed them inside her warm hole. She felt tight again, but relaxed as they slipped in up to my knuckle.
"I'm so close, " she panted, taking the pain of her ass stretching open, "take it slow and fuck me deep in both holes."
Just hearing her talk like that was insanely erotic. She was my big sister and I was doing unthinkable things to her body. I was so worked up I felt my own labia hanging freely between my legs and dripping onto my thighs. I pushed in and out of her slowly and rhythmically, licking her perineum at the same time. I kept my ass fingers wet, by dribbling saliva onto them to keep them lubricated. I felt her start to tremble.
"Ooooh Nisha, are you going to cum?" I asked, " Let me make you cum."
"Yes,," she panted, "keep going just like that, don't stop."
In and out slow and deep into both holes, feeling her tighten down on me, gently at first.
"I can feel it building in you," I said, "let it go, let the pleasure engulf you."
"Oh Kajal," she gasped.
In and out deeply. Her pussy and ass starting to pulse.
"Oh fuck."
Legs trembling, pussy and ass tightening and contracting.
"Oh fuck. I'm fucking cumming!"
She pushed her ass high in the air, buried her face in the pillows and let out a huge scream of pleasure. Her cunt walls and ass muscles pulsed down tight onto my fingers as I carried on fucking her.
"Cum for me Nisha," I cried, "Cum you little slut."
She was squealing now and I felt a squirt hit my hand and liquid dripped onto the bed. I pushed my fingers into her ass and pussy as far as I could as she convulsed on the bed beneath me, in a full body orgasm. I had never seen anything like it. Her pussy continued to contract and squirt the satin sheets, with less force each time, until she finally collapsed and I removed my fingers.
I immediately got behind her and held her tight, spooning and kissing her shoulders. She shivered as her orgasm came to a blissful end in my arms. We lay there not moving for what seemed like minutes but was probably only seconds. She rolled over and kissed me tenderly, before snuggling under my neck, shy and embarrassed.
"Sorry. I make a mess when I cum hard like that," she said softly.
"It was amazing," I said, "I wish I could squirt like that."
"You gushed onto my face," she giggled, "that's nearly squirting."
I heard movement from Pooja as she approached the bed.
I rolled Nisha onto her front and I rolled onto my back, spreading my legs in front of Pooja.
"You fucking incestuous little sluts," she laughed, "That was one of the hottest things I've ever witnessed, especially as you're sisters."
I sat up on my elbows and looked at her. She was flushed to her neck, pink and flustered.
"Get turned on did you Miss Pooja?" I said sarcastically, rocking my leg from side to side.
She hitched her skirt up and pushed her hand into her panties. She pulled her slimy fingers out and spread them apart in front of me and Nisha, showing us how stringy and sticky they were.
"You could say that yes," she smirked.
Nisha shuffled forward on all fours and sucked Pooja's fingers.
"I'm ready for some cock now Miss Pooja," she said, in a submissive tone, "which one of them is going to fuck my ass."
"You pair are unbelievable," exclaimed Pooja, with a look of disbelief on her face, "she's dirtier than you are Kajal and that's saying something."
Nisha tipped her head and looked shy and cute, "Maybe one of them could fuck Kajal too, I think she's craving a cock, she's only had girls in the last few months. What do you say sis? Fancy some fun with these three guys," she pointed at the three guys on the floor, whose cocks looked ready to explode.
"I'm not taking it in the ass," I said, "It's just not my thing."
Nisha sidled up to me like an excited puppy and linked arms with me. She looked me in the eye.
"Do you still like cock?" she asked me.
"Of course I do."
"And you love spunk too, right?"
"Yes." I said concisely.
"I'm sure we can work something out. Right Miss Pooja?", asked Nisha, looking up at her with her puppy dog eyes, "Maybe you'd like to join in too."
Pooja was silent. Dumbstruck. It was the first time I'd seen her lost for words and I felt defiant over her.
Nisha moved closer to Pooja and stoked her hands up her thighs. Pooja didn't move, just stood there staring at me.
"What's got into your fucking whore of a sister?" she asked, slapping Nisha's hands down, just as she reached her crotch.
She walked over to me, grabbed my dog leash and yanked me backwards onto the bed.
"Keep your fucking sister under control Kajal bitch," she sneered, "or I will."
Nisha slid over and helped me up, trying to take my leash off.
"Fucking leave it on her," she shouted, "and put yours back on too."
I picked her collar up and refitted it, feeling slightly annoyed at my sister for angering Pooja, just when she was showing her softer side again.
"Fucking behave," I whispered, under my breath, "what's got into you?"
Nisha bowed her head and looked sorry for herself.
"Right guys," announced Pooja, directing herself at the three naked men, "these slutty siblings need a good fucking. Nisha likes anal and pretty much anything by the look of it, Kajal deepthroats a cock like a pro and loves cum inside her. I'll leave it up to you what you do to them. If they get out of hand, use the leash."
"Yes Miss Pooja," the men replied.
"Oh. I almost forgot, if Kajal doesn't do as she's told, you can all take it in turns to fuck her asshole."
I flinched at the thought of it. I didn't know how my sister took it in the ass, the idea of it made me squirm. I was intrigued to see how she'd react to a large cock spreading her open. She just didn't seem phased by any of it, now that she was feeling so horny.
The three men approached, looking ready to burst, their cocks were so hard.
"Hi boys," said my sister, "did you enjoy the show, look how hard we've made you."
She was unbelievable.
She sat on all fours on the bed and opened her mouth to receive the first guy as he approached. I copied her and took the guy with the biggest cock. I watched in amazement as Nisha stroked his length twice and then popped it into her mouth and starting bobbing her head back and forth like a whore. I opened wide and throated nine inches of meat in one go, not even touching it with my hands. My sister spat the cock out and looked in awe as the guy fucked my face.
"Holy shit Nisha, how do you do that? You fucking slut."
I took him balls deep and winked at her before he slipped all the way out, with a flood of saliva.
"I have no gag reflex," I said, "give it a try."
She slid over to me and held the nine incher at the base. She tilted her head back and tried to deep throat it, but ended up gagging and spitting all over the sheets.
I laughed, "not as easy as it looks, is it? Maybe you should stick to anal."
The third guy was licking Nisha's ass and pussy from behind, commenting about her to the other two guys.
"You should taste her cunt guys, she's delicious."
"Good at sucking cock too," the other one replied.
"This one can take it so deep it's incredible," said the one in my mouth.
The guy behind us then moved to me and licked my pussy and asshole. I flinched at the new sensation, so he grabbed my hips and pulled his face into my butt crack. He licked gently round my anus and then back to my pussy, finally stopping and giving his full attention to my clit.
I gasped as the cock slipped out of my mouth once more. I wanked him off, licking his tip.
"Fuck my pussy," I ordered the guy behind me, looking over my shoulder.
He didn't need telling twice. He stood on the floor next to the bed and buried his shaft inside me. His cock was fat and my pussy walls stretched with ease, to take him inside me. He reached underneath and grabbed one of my freely swinging tits and started caressing it. It felt so good to have a thick cock inside me after so many months without one.
"Oh fuck yeah, fuck me," I gasped "spit roast me guys."
The guy in front of me slid back into my wet mouth, as I rocked back and forth on all fours.
Nisha spat the guys cock out and moved behind me, still on all fours. She started licking my anus. The sensation of her warm tongue was a new one for me, and although it felt strange it also felt very pleasurable.
"Don't just stand there," she snapped, at her guy, "stick it in my pussy."
He didn't need telling twice either. He slid into my sister with a slurping sound as the air pushed out of her and he too grabbed her tits and started driving into her.
She gasped with pleasure.
Every now and then I'd take the cock out of my throat and give instructions.
"Oh yeah, rub my clit."
"That's it Nisha, lick my ass."
"Fuck me deeper."
Nisha was joining in too, but seemed to like name calling.
"Fuck my dirty pussy, you filthy cunt!"
"Squeeze my tits, dirty fucker."
She really was a freak when she was turned on. I never knew she could be like this.
After a few minutes of this, I saw the guy in Nisha's pussy get that tell-tale look on his face, that he was almost there. His eyes closed and he was leaning back, thrusting deeper into her pussy.
"He's going to cum in you sis," I said.
"Do it over my ass, " she said, lustfully.
I took the nine inch cock out of my throat and shifted over, towards Nisha's ass. The guy fucking me, slipped out of my slippery snatch, as I pushed my sisters ass, to separate her from the guy fucking her. I took hold of his slick cock and started wanking him rapidly to finish him off on Nisha's ass.
"Come on dirty boy!" I coaxed him, "Don't you want to spray your load all over my sisters asshole, look she's waiting for it."
"Oh yeah, cum all over my cute little butt," Nisha joined in, " give me a nice hot load, to lube me up for your friend."
As she said that, he started to squirt thick jets of spunk in her direction. I aimed his cock onto her anus and Nisha pushed back, sticking her ass in the air to take his load. The guy moaned in ecstasy as his first shot splatted onto her butt cheeks, before I got my aim correct and coated her star shaped hole.
"Mmmmmm. Feels all warm and sticky," giggled Nisha, spunk dripping down her crack, "now which one of you wants to fuck my cummy asshole?"
The guy who'd been fucking me was there like a shot, lining himself up.
"How big is he?" asked Nisha, looking over her shoulder, trying to see his cock.
"About eight inches" I said, shifting myself round for a better look, "and pretty thick."
"Take it slow," she said to him, "that's bigger than I'm used to."
I spread my sisters butt cheeks, as he put his cock against her tiny puckered hole. I had no idea how she would take such a big cock in such a small hole, but I was intrigued to see it first-hand. He rubbed his cock in her crack, coating it with cum and then stated to push into her. There was initially a lot of resistance from her anus and her cheeks were pushed inwards, and I wondered if she could take it. Then it was as if she suddenly relaxed and he slipped straight inside her with a gasp of pleasure and pain. It almost looked like someone poking a hole in a plastic carrier bag with their finger, seeing it stretch and then finally give way.
"Ow, ow, ow, ow," my sister panted, moving forward slightly and taking the pain, "stop moving, give me minute."
"You OK sis?," I asked, "you look well stretched."
"Fuck!," she gasped, taking a deep breath, "he's bigger than I thought."
"Just relax," said the guy in her ass, "relax and it won't hurt, I can still feel you tensing, it's really tight."
She took another deep breath and pulled forward and I saw her asshole gripping his shaft as he started to slide out. Then she pushed back towards him, taking it back in. The guy stood there, not moving, he let her do all the work, whilst she got used to the feeling. She did this a couple of times and seemed more comfortable with it and the pained look on her face started to disappear.
"Ooooooh pleasurable pain," she moaned, "nothing quite like it, take it slow and give me a cock to suck on, to take my mind of it a little."
The guy I'd been throating, stuck his cock in her mouth and started fucking her face. She could only take half of it without gagging. I just sat there in awe as I watched my sister doing, what I thought, was the dirtiest thing I had ever seen. She looked incredible. So dirty, so sexy, this was raw filthy sex and I felt slightly jealous of her abilities.
"Fuck that looks so hot," I sighed, "I never knew my sister was such a dirty skank."
I reached under her and found her sopping quim. I slid two fingers inside and rubbed her clit with my thumb, as I started to finger her. Her pussy felt much tighter than before, due the cock in her ass. I could feel it slowly fucking her, through the thin wall, between her pussy and rectum.
"Holy shit I'll cum again if you keep doing that," she whimpered, rocking back and forth.
"Good," I said, "You seem to like double penetration."
"You should try it sis, it's sensational," she panted, still sounding in pain.
I watched the thick shaft sliding in and out of her, as he started to take control and fuck her properly. It was slow and deep and she loved every second of it. Each time he pulled back, her anus puckered up and gripped his shaft and then yielded as he pushed back in. It seemed to be getting easier for her with every stroke.
"Fucking hell sis, I don't know how you do it," I uttered, "that's a big cock inside your butt."
"I'm close now, keep fingering me." she gasped, in between thrusts.
The guy in front of her, was now wanking off, watching her take it in the ass.
"Don't let him cum in your face sis, his load is mine, I earnt it more than you did."
She panted and breathed heavier. So did the guy in her ass. He was about to cum.
If she was going to squirt again, I wanted to taste it. I got underneath her and started licking her clit, as I continued to finger fuck her cooch, in time with the guys anal thrusting.
"Mother fucker!" shouted Nisha, "You dirty bitch."
I couldn't talk, I had a mouthful of clit.
I felt her pussy clamp tight and imagined her asshole doing the same. She was starting to cum hard. The tightness was too much for the guy and he started to twitch uncontrollably as he shot his wad deep inside Nisha's ass. Almost simultaneously, she let out a huge shriek of pure ecstasy as she came with a huge squirt of juice. My positioning was perfect, as I received a forceful gush of my sisters cunt juice right to the back of my mouth. She came with such force it hit my throat and bounced back out dripping all over my face. She squirted and squirted as the guy emptied his balls inside her. His balls were finally drained as Nisha flopped forward and his cock spilled out of her overstretched hole.
I swallowed her gift and moved from underneath her, as she lay flat on her stomach, exhausted. I tasted her female ejaculate, it was really salty and runny, not like pussy juice at all. It was the pure essence of sex. I was envious and jealous of her, for squirting and taking anal so easily.
I sat up taking a quick glance at her butt hole, as it recovered to its original size, oozing cum. There was one guy left, the nine incher and I knew exactly what to do with him.
I grabbed his massive, rock hard shaft and throated it several times, as Nisha got her breath back, staring at me. I slipped it from between my lips and shoved it into Nisha's mouth. She could only manage half, which was just what I wanted, as it left enough shaft for me to jerk him off, as she sucked him.
"His load is mine," I said, forcefully, "Don't you fucking dare swallow it!"
Nisha nodded submissively.
That was enough for him, hearing us fighting over his cum load made him shoot directly between Nisha's pouting lips. I milked him off into my sister's mouth, until he was completely drained. I even grabbed the base of his shaft and squeezed the last drops from his cock.
My jealousy of my sisters sex acts was now overpowering me. I dropped my head in front of her, lying on my back and pulled her mouth onto mine, forcefully, by her chin. I squeezed her cheeks to make her open her mouth and his thick cum slopped onto my tongue. After three months with no cock and no spunk I was like a junky back on drugs. I swished it around my mouth savouring the thick slimy taste and then swallowed deep.
I kissed my sister hard, pulling her onto me, with my tongue delving into her mouth, until I was sure all the cum was mine. I too collapsed on the bed exhausted form the whole experience.
We lay there in a sweaty mess of limbs, the sheets wet with juice.
"Holy fuck, that was hot," Nisha said, finally.
Pooja got off her chair wearing only a bra and panties, I had no idea when she'd took her clothes off. She was stunning as always.
"Oh... My... God..." she said, in drawn out words. "That was something else girls, I have to admit, I almost came in my knickers just from watching it."
I smiled and looked across at Nisha. She had a huge grin on her face too.
"It was supposed to be punishment for you," said Pooja, "but after that performance, you're both forgiven."
"Did you enjoy yourself Miss Pooja?" murmured Nisha, sounding half asleep.
"You bet your sexy little asses I did," she laughed, "it'll make a great film, especially with you being a squirter. I couldn't have asked for more."
"I don't want to be on film," said Nisha, finally coming back into the real world, "what if someone I know sees it?"
"They won't," replied Pooja, "not unless they're a paying customer on the dark web. No-one you know will ever see it, but our clients will love it, for sure."
She sat on the bed next to us, as we lay there naked, recovering.
"I don't need to tell you slutty siblings, that you tell no-one about this, do I?" she said sounding more serious.
"No Miss Pooja, we won't tell a soul I swear," I replied quickly.
"You may have enjoyed yourselves, but the lasting psychological trauma, hasn't hit you yet."
I started to think back to what we had just done to each other.
"You two sisters have just performed some unspeakable things to each other, just think about that, next time you meet up for a family dinner or something. Knowing each other so intimately, making each other cum from fingers and oral, Kajal guiding a cock into your ass."
We looked at each other, starting to feel dirty and guilty. Pooja was right.
"We had no choice," I said.
"Exactly," said Pooja, "so in future keep this to yourselves, you can talk to each other about it if you wish, but no-one else. I'm sure your mother wouldn't want to know about it. Understand?"
Nisha mimed zipping her lips and throwing the key away.
"We understand," I said.
"Make sure you do," Pooja said, menacingly.
She got up and nodded at one of the bodyguards. He approached us and took a syringe from his pocket.
Nisha looked worried and moved closer to me.
"He's going to drug use and send us home," I reassured her, "It's over, it'll be ok."
The bodyguard stuck the needle into my sister and filled her with sedative. I watched her eyes roll back in her head and she passed out on the bed. I waited for my turn, but to my surprise he left the room with the three naked men and the remaining bodyguard and shut the door.
All that remained was me, Pooja and my passed out sister. Pooja went over to the TV screens and turned all the cameras off. She moved round the bed and looked down at Nisha. She was still and looked peaceful. Pooja grabbed her ankle and parted Nisha's legs slightly, dropping her foot back on the bed.
"What are you doing," I quizzed, "she's out of it, leave her alone."
She slid her fingers across my sisters wet shaven snatch and bought them up to her mouth. She licked her fingers, her eyes looking up at the ceiling as if she were sampling a fine wine. She raised her eyebrows and shrugged, showing her approval.
I was sitting on the edge of the bed watching her. She moved over to me and pushed me gently backwards, so I was lying on my back, my feet still on the floor. She got down on her knees and pushed my legs apart, exposing my wet slit.
"I wonder if sisters taste the same as each other?" she said.
Her hands gripped my hips and she pulled my ass to the edge of the bed and pushed her face into my sopping pussy. I felt her hot breath on my thighs and then her wet tongue licking me from my ass to my clit in one long stroke. She pulled back and looked at me. Her chin was wet with my juices. She smacked her lips together looking intrigued, savouring my flavour.
"Wow, you do taste very similar," she said, giggling at her perverted experiment, "both of you are delicious."
"Dirty bitch," I said, propping myself up on my elbows.
"I believe we have unfinished business Kajal. You were upset I never got you off last time. Right?"
"If you're just going to tease me again and then leave me hanging, don't bother."
"I won't. I'm interested to see what you've learnt about fucking women, since we last met. You have an experienced lesbian girlfriend now, she must of taught you a thing or two?"
She was being seductive now, she went down on me again, licking me for longer with a flat tongue. It felt so good to finally have her perform oral on me. She was using a light touch, teasing me. Deliberately avoiding my sensitive, erect clit.
She pulled away again.
"Well?" she asked.
"Well what?"
"Have you learnt anything you want to share with me?"
"Maybe," I said, shyly.
"Maybe? I always think it's better to show, than tell," she said.
She stood up and unclipped her bra with one hand. It sprang loose and she covered her boobs with her arm as she removed the lacy garment and let it drop to the floor. Then with one hand, she thumbed her panties down and stepped out of them. She stood there in front of me, naked as he day she was born, covering her beautiful breasts, with her legs slightly apart.
I smiled at her shyness.
"Show me." I said softly, gesturing at her tits.
She pulled her other arm up and grasped both boobs, one in each hand. She threw her head forward and her hair cascaded onto her chest. She took her hands away and showed me her gorgeous body in all its glory for the first time. Her boobs slightly covered by her long black hair. Her meaty pussy hanging between her legs, her long slender legs. She was magnificent and I could have died happy with this picture of her in my mind. She reached up and moved her hair over her shoulders, revealing her large, perfect, natural boobs.
I gasped at her beauty. Wondering how boobs so big, could be so pert.
"I take it you like my body?" she asked, with a sexy smile.
"You're beautiful."
She seemed almost nervous and vulnerable as she moved to the bed and lay down next to me. She used my sisters thigh as a pillow.
I leaned over and kissed her softly, not wanting to scare her off. Her lips were smooth and moist. She tasted of vanilla and I could smell her perfume. It felt so sensual to kiss her at last, I was intoxicated by her. She kissed me back and gently sucked on my bottom lip. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and she responded gently. We kissed softly for what seemed like minutes, but must have only been fleeting.
"Make love to me," she begged, kissing me again.
I was thrown by her choice of words and her submissive behaviour. It was so unlike the Pooja I had grown to know.
"How bendy are you?" I whispered, kissing her back.
"Bendy enough," she answered.
I knew her pussy was soaked, from watching me and my sister. I knew I was soaked from the feeling of my wet labia dripping between my legs. There was no need for any additional foreplay. I had been close to orgasm fucking my sister and I knew Pooja must have almost cum too. We just needed to finish each other off.
I knelt between her legs and pushed her legs back towards her shoulders. She was flexible and I spread her with ease and grace. She put her hands behind her knees and pulled legs back to expose her engorged wet cunt, which dribbled continuously, leaving a stain on the sheets. It looked so inviting with her puffy outer labia and darker inner lips. Her inner lips were open, showing me her pink insides. Her clit was huge, and standing to attention like a miniature cock. I pushed up against her, my thighs in the inside of hers, my legs bent in a kneeling position, as though I was about to dry hump her. I rose up from my kneeling position so I was almost sitting on her pussy. Our clits were inches apart. I looked down at her and slowly pushed my dripping quim onto hers until they finally touched. It was like an electric shock for both of us. She moaned and I gasped, as I started to rock back and forth applying a little more pressure, rubbing our pussies together. Her ample boobs jiggled as I started making love to her, the only way I knew how.
I positioned my clit against hers, which was much bigger than mine, and felt my climax start to slowly build. I was leaking my girl goo all over her snatch, lubricating our fucking motion. She reached up and started to caress her tits, gently but firmly. It looked so sexy that it made me do the same. I tweaked my nipples and fondled myself as I rode her.
"Oooooohhhhhh Kajal, yes, make love to me."
"Yes, you're pussy is so wet and willing," I gasped, "you feel so good."
"Yes, keep going, just like that."
We ground our womanhood together, feeling our lips yield and part and the friction of our slimy clits lapping over each other. The spark ignited inside me as I got closer to climax. I felt her breathing get faster and she looked in utter heaven. I could tell she was almost there. I wanted us to cum together and knew she wanted the same. We moved as one, as though we were in sync with each other and in each other's minds.
"Yes, right there Kajal," she purred.
"Mmmmmm we're so wet together."
Slowly rocking, back and forth, her breathing getting faster.
"Yes Kajal, that's it."
Slowly rocking, back and forth, the scent of pussy filling the room.
"Keep going baby," she panted.
Slow and steady back and forth, almost there. Her mouth opening in pure ecstasy, her eyes closed.
"Oooooohh."
"Mmmmmmm."
Slow and steady, increasing pressure, back and forth.
"Oh god yyyyyessssssss."
My whole body shook, as I climaxed first, gushing my love juice all over her lower body. It came flooding out of me as she started to shake and shudder beneath me. She looked incredible as she came. Her face said it all, pure sexual pleasure. We came at the same time, intensely, but slowly, not wanting to rush the moment. It was almost loving, the way we fucked and ground into each other and I didn't want it to end. Neither of us were particularly noisy, just soft moans and gasps as we orgasmed for what seemed like an eternity, her pussy getting juicier by the second. I kept grinding and she kept rising to meet me in unison, until neither of us could take any more and we stopped moving. My pussy felt on fire, as I sat on top of her looking at her gorgeous face. Her eyes were still closed, enjoying the afterglow.
She finally opened her eyes and looked at me. She looked so fucking sexy.
"Does that make up for last time?" she asked, panting for breath.
I rolled off her and lay next to her, with my head on my lifeless sister's stomach.
"You know it does," I sighed, still shivering slightly, "it was so beautiful and intense."
"You certainly know how to make love to a woman Kajal, I'll give you that."
I giggled shyly.
"Seriously," she said, closing her eyes again, "That was something else. It was like you were inside my head."
We lay there in silence for a few minutes, neither of us wanting the moment to end, but it had to.
"We all work for someone Kajal, you know that right?" Pooja finally broke the silence.
"What do you mean?"
"I mean, I do as I'm told the same as you do. I don't necessarily do what I do, because I enjoy humiliating and exploiting young men and women. I'm told to do it"
"I thought you were in charge?"
She laughed, "Yeah right."
I think she was trying to justify her actions towards me. It made sense I supposed.
"Do you enjoy being here?" she asked.
"With you? Yes I love it."
"No. I mean the raw fucking scenes we've made you do."
"Initially? No. I was terrified, but you've taught me that it can be enjoyable to be out of control, to be dominated and tied down. So I would say yes. I enjoy it. This was a bit twisted," I gestured back at my sleeping sister, "but I think she enjoyed it as much as I did."
"I'd say she did, she's a sexual animal when she gets going."
I giggled.
"Would you come here voluntarily?" she asked.
"It depends what for."
"For filthy sex with no attachments," she said, in a matter of fact tone, "a girl like you can't live on pussy alone Kajal. You love cock and cum's a drug to you, they're the facts."
"You want me to do anal?"
"Only if you want to, but not just anal, no. Any sort of sordid thing our clients can dream up."
"Maybe," I said.