Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays - Page 122 - SexBaba

Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays

Varun got off the bed. He walked close to where I was standing near the foot of the bed.

"Kaju... sit here."

I stared at him silently. He took my hand, and helped me sit on the edge of the bed. I offered no resistance and settled down. Varun sat close to me.

"Wanted to ask you something," he began, then stopped, looking somewhat unsure.

I was suddenly very happy. My husband had approached me after almost one year. I suppressed my tears of joy.

"What do you want?"

"I don't know how to ask you. Are you... do you..." He fumbled for words. "Actually what I wanna know that are you happy with abbu?"

I didn't understand what he meant; I stared him questioningly.

"I... I mean," he stammered, "do you like sleeping with abbu?"

So that was his intention: he wanted to know whether I liked fucking my father-in-law. I wanted to tell him yes, but knew that it wouldn't be good to say so. It was probably not the right time to accept that fact.

quMOMye.jpg


"What do you think?" I retorted, feigning little anger. "I'm happy sleeping with him? I sleep with him because I care for you and our kids. You know very well if I don't do that he'd throw all of us out of this house."

"I know... I know." He said awkwardly, feeling little hurt. I realized that he too was carrying guilt for not being able to protect me from his father. I felt pity for him, but also realized he was vulnerable at that moment. Perhaps I could use this opportunity.

"I did everything for you and the kids." I gripped his hand. "Do you hate me for that?"

"No," he replied immediately, "I don't hate you."

"Then why don't you talk to me? Why don't you make love to me? Why don't you act like my husband."

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"Because you're my mother now."

I looked at him incredulously. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Any woman..." he fumbled, "who sleeps with my father got to be my mother only. You can't be my wife now."

It was the most preposterous logic I had ever heard in my life.

"And what about the twelve years we spent together as husband and wife?" My voice was suddenly sharp. I felt tears begin to swell in my eyes.

He gawked at me.

"What about our children, do you think your abbu is their father?"

"No, they're my kids." He was on the back foot. "But now I can't be your husband."

"Why not?" I rasped loudly. "I'm still your wife. Don't you love me anymore?"

hqdefault.jpg


"I still love you, and I know that you didn't do it willingly the first time. But now, we can't live like husband and wife anymore."

"Because you think that I'm your mother now. Is that why you didn't fuck me for the last one year?" I dropped all modesty and asked him crudely.

"Yes." He said slowly. His eyes went wide with my use of the word 'fuck'.

I felt exasperated. It was a strange situation. My husband was avoiding me because he believed that I was his mother as I had been screwing his father.

"So it means that you're happy with what your father did to your wife."

"No, I hate him for that." His eyes were suddenly burning with hatred. "I want to kill that bastard."

"Why didn't you kill him then?"

"I don't know." He said meekly. "I don't know. Perhaps I don't have the courage to do it. But I hate him."

A thought suddenly occurred to me.

"I'd be happier if you can avenge my humiliation." I feigned a sarcastic look.

He stared at me and then diverted his gaze. "I... I don't know... how?" He babbled.

"You really want revenge for your father taking your wife away from you."

"Yes." He said painfully.

My heart began to melt.

"How will you do it?"

"I don't know." He shrugged his shoulders. "I know I'm no match for him."

The thought that was ticking in the back of my mind grew stronger. I didn't know whether he would accept my logic, but I decided to give it a try.

"There's a way."

"How?" His eyes were suddenly lit.

"You sure think I'm your mother?" I quizzed him.

"I already told you that."

"And you hate your abbu for fucking me, and taking me away from you?"

"Yes," he spoke with irritation in his voice, "how many times do I have to tell you that?"

"You can take your revenge." I gave him a mischievous grin.

"How, how?" He asked impatiently.

"By fucking your mother."

He looked at me clumsily.

46060555_291197821508094_4815659839290081280_n.jpg


"Do to him what he did to you." I wished that he would take the bait. "He fucked your wife and made her his **censored** whore. Do the same to him. Take his wife... fuck her... make her your slut."

He stared at me, silently, lost in his thoughts. I prayed silently. After a while, he said. "I don't know... ugh... I'm confused... you may be right."

He was vulnerable; it was time to take the initiative.

"If you want to get even." I stared at his crotch. I could feel gentle stirring there. I knew that he never wore underwear under his tahmed. "Do what he did to you... fuck his wife... your mother."

He stared at me incredulously.

I didn't waste any time, slipped my hands inside his tahmed and caressed his cock. His body twitched at the sudden touch, but he made no move to remove my hand from his cock. His cock began to swell in my hand. That was a very positive sign.

"I'll tell you everything he does to your wife." I began massaging his cock, feeling the girth slowly getting bigger and bigger. "And you do the same to his wife..."

"Yes... yes..." He moaned, enjoying my hand caressing his cock after such long absence. "Ahhhh... it feels good."

My heart jumped with delight. At last, my patience was about to pay off.

A sudden realization came upon me; in my twelve years of married life, I had never taken the initiative in a sexual act with my husband. It was Varun who always initiated our lovemaking. But, things had changed now.

ded35ae267b59d1c696a375427466d81.15.jpg


My father-in-law had converted me into a brazen slut.

Varun's cock grew to massive proportions slowly. I undid his tahmed and let his cock free. I lovingly stared at beautiful piece of meat rising so magnificently from his crotch. The purple coloured swollen head of his circumcised cock had a tiny drop of precum glistening at the tip. I suddenly realized how much I've missed it; I had not seen it in action for the last one year. But, today it was ready, ready only for me. I just wanted to take that cock in my mouth and suck him hard. I controlled my urges.

I let his cock free from my hand and got off the bed. Varun looked at me disappointed.

"Strip me." I asked him. I could feel that I was breathing heavily.

He stared me awkwardly.

"Your abbu strips your wife himself. He likes to watch your wife as he removes her clothes one by one."

He understood and got up. As he stood, his tahmed slipped along his leg to the floor. He **censored** no attention to it; instead, he turned and started towards the light switch.

"No..." I guessed his intentions. "Don't turn off the lights. Your abbu fucks your wife with all the lights on."

He stopped in his way, turned and looked at me. He was a little surprised with my brazenness.

"Come here and strip your mother."

He walked over to where I was standing. Lustily, I watched his dangling cock as he walked. My pussy began to cream. Reaching over, he unbuttoned the top two buttons of my gown. Then he gripped the hem of my gown and slowly pulled it over my head. I helped him by lifting my hands over my head. He took the gown off my body and tossed it aside.

I stood there, in front of him, wearing only my bra and panties.

aa02c3ac1ab8360c6b936e965f1600d2.jpg


His eyes wore a delirious look. I could see lust in his eyes, as he stared at my semi nude body.

"Remove these also." My voice was hoarse with passion. "Make me completely naked."

He gave a faint lascivious smile, and began to remove my bra and panties. Within seconds, my undergarments were lying on the floor, and I was standing naked in front of my husband. He gazed lustily at the nicely trimmed bush covering my swollen cunt lips. It was really a bizarre feeling. I was acting like a different woman in front of my husband. After an abstinence of almost one year, we were like two strangers meeting for the first time.

I reached out, took his hand and placed it over my pussy, which by now was dripping profusely. "Feel my pussy Varun, feel it."

He caressed my hairy pussy gently, running his fingers along the wet slit. Meanwhile, I took off his vest. Both of us were now completely naked, his hand playing with my pussy.

PicsArt_10-12-12.33.15.jpg


"Do you want me to tell you," I grabbed his cock and squeezed it tightly. "how your abbu fuck your wife?"

"Yes... Kaju..." He groaned.

"No... don't call me Kaju," I corrected him, "call me ammi (mother). I'm your mother now."

"Ammi..." He muttered with lust, running his index finger over my dripping slit.

"Do you like your mother's pussy?" My legs were shaking; I was finding it hard to remain standing.

"Yes... ammi." He replied hoarsely.

"Feel it... it's wet... very very wet. It wants your cock inside. Ammi wants your cock in her pussy... my son."

"Yes."

22708740dd880723321fd08ca172567529e6d832.jpg


"Do you really want to fuck... your ammi?" My voice was quivering with excitement. I enjoyed my command over him.

"Ahhhh..." Varun moaned as I played with his cock. "Please let me fuck you ammi."
 
I smiled at him. He was supposed to take his revenge by force fucking me. Instead, he was begging me to let him fuck me. Anyway, I was enjoying playing his mother. Although I felt crazy behaving like that, but, playing a new woman to my own husband was driving me nuts with pleasure.

"Not so soon son." I had other plans. There were so many other things that he could do before actual fucking. "Your abbu doesn't fuck Kajal so early."

"Then what does he do?" He ran his finger over my slit, feeling the wetness clinging to my bush.

"First, he forces your wife to suck his cock." I watched as his eyes went wide. "Then he shoots his cum in her mouth."

He stared me unbelievingly. Varun and I had never indulged in oral sex before.

"Really?"

"Yes dear..." I enjoyed his predicament. "Your father is a bastard, and he does all sort of dirty things with your wife. If you want your revenge then you must do everything your abbu does to your wife. Do you want me to suck your cock?"

"Yes... yes." He groaned with pleasure. His fingers brushed my wet slit, now with more eagerness.

"Then ask me."

"Suck my cock... Nil... ugh... ammi." He said clumsily. "Please suck my cock."

In a flash, I was kneeling before him. My lips were now in line with his swollen cock. I lovingly stared at the deep purple head inches away from my lips, and the drop of juicy precum that had grown in size by now. Staring at his cock, I became aware that I had never seen his cock from such a close distance before. We never tried giving head. All these years, I had only touched, caressed and fondled his cock in darkness. His cock looked much different from his father's tool, it was long, perhaps longer than his father's, but had less girth.

Kajal-Aggarwal-sucking-big-black-cock-without-condom-xxx-image.jpg


I stuck my tongue out and licked the drop with the tip of my tongue. As my tongue touched his cock head, his thighs twitched violently. He moaned loudly.

I looked up, into his dazed eyes. "You'll love it... son... ammi gonna make you very happy."

I licked the drop of precum from the tip. After the accidental shooting of father-in-law's cock in my mouth, I hadn't any reservation about swallowing cum. Over time, I began to enjoy the taste. It was difficult for me to recall how many times I had swallowed the jism from my father-in-law's cock. At that moment, I was dying to taste my husband's cum.

I swallowed the tiny drop greedily, relishing the first taste of my husband's precum. Then I began licking his cock gently along its length. I started from the tip and slowly licked down to his hairy sack. I licked his balls with my moist tongue.

Varun moaned loudly and his legs began to tremble. He could not remain standing and slowly settled on the edge of the bed. I let him rest his ass on the edge before resuming my job. I went lower and licked his heavy balls. Slowly, I took one in my mouth and began sucking it. I could feel from his response that he was enjoying my oral manipulation of his tool. I sucked his ball feverishly. I wanted to please my husband by all means.

"Do you like it son?" I released his ball from my mouth and asked him. "Do you like your ammi's tongue over your balls?"

"Yes... ammi?" He moaned. "Please don't stop."

I smiled at the eagerness of my prudish husband.

"I'm gonna suck your cock now." I brought my lips closer to his cock head. "When you feel like cumming... don't pull it out... just shoot it in my mouth."

Bemused, I watched his eyes widen again but **censored** no attention. I opened my lips a bit wider and took his cock head between my greedy lips. His entire body shuddered violently. Gripping his cock's base with my hand, I began sucking his cock like a tasty lollipop.

Juicy-boobs-actress-Kajal-Aggarwal-sucking-cock-hot-blowjob-pic.jpg


Playing a new game with my husband was also having an effect on me; I could feel my cunt going wild with lust and my juices running down my legs. Varun gyrated his hips, thrusting his cock in and out of my hungry mouth. I raised my eyes and looked at him. He was staring at me.

"Ahhhhhhhhh... Kaju... ugh... ammi," he groaned with pleasure, his eyes burning with lust, "never knew it could be so much fun. Please suck... ammi please suck my cock... ahhh... ahhhh... ahhhh."

I sucked my fancied son's cock harder and harder, hearing him groan and moan louder with every passing moment. I swirled my tongue over his saliva coated head causing him to whimper louder. His hips began to move at a frantic pace, the throbbing and twitching increasing with every fresh stroke of my tongue over his cock. I could feel his climax approaching.

I continued sucking his cock, eagerly waiting for him to begin shooting in my hungry mouth. I wanted to drink every drop of his hot cum, wanted to feel his thick jism splashing against my cheeks and then slowly going down my throat. I wanted to suck him dry and then again make him hard and have him fuck me wildly with his long sleek cock. He was my husband and he probably had fucked me uncountable number of times. At that moment, I felt as if I were going to fuck him for the first time. I was his father's wife sucking her son's beautiful cock. My pussy was dripping with excitement and I could feel my juice oozing out of my cunt lips.

"Cum...son cum..." I moaned silently. "Cum in your mother's mouth."

He gave a long yell, and his body went stiff. His cock puffed up in my mouth. He grabbed my head pressing my lips into his crotch and his cum began to erupt. I felt his first spurt shooting down my throat straight to my stomach.

The very moment, my orgasm hit, sending my body reeling with immense pleasure. My pussy jerked repeatedly sending tidal waves of rapture shooting up my spine, my juices flowing down my thighs in abundance.

His dick erupted over and over depositing loads of fresh cum inside my mouth which I willingly swallowed. It poured like a floodgate filling my mouth with his tangy, tasty cum. It was thick, hot with a kind of taste that was difficult to explain. I eagerly drank every drop of jism he spurted in my mouth.

Kajal-Aggarwal-Blowjob-Pics.jpg


Slowly, the shooting stopped. I pressed my lips on his still inflated cock, forcibly sucking any remaining drop of cum left inside, enjoying its taste and texture. Only when I drained it completely, I allowed it out of my mouth.

Varun collapsed on the bed, breathing heavily. I got up from the floor and slipped beside him.

"Did you like it son?" I whispered in his ear, gently running my cum soaked tongue over his earlobe. "You liked when ammi drank your cum."

"Yes... ammi." He stared at me with his lustful eyes. "I've never done that before."

"I know son... I know! Ammi's gonna teach you many new things."

I got up and straddled his body. He stared at me in amazement. I slowly lowered my ass over his chest. I felt my cunt lips touching his chest. I reclined my body backward, reached out my hands and gripped his slick flaccid cock between my fingers. I gently began rubbing my cunt over his chest while my hands began to massage his cock.

I ground my pussy over his chest in a to and fro motion, sliding it to his naval and then again sliding it back to his chest. My pussy juices poured out of my dripping pussy, wetting his chest and part of his belly. I felt the tiny patch of sparse curly hair in the middle of his chest getting soaked with my cunt juice as my ass moved over it. I spread my leg further causing my swollen clit to poke out and rub against the wet hair.

Varun stared me with a lewd surprise. He had never seen me so horny before, never acting so lasciviously. He appeared a little confused, but he was enjoying what I was doing to him. He enjoyed it as I pleasured myself by rubbing my cunt over his chest.

I began moving my hips farther, with every end stroke almost touching his chin with my cunt lips. After one such push, I stopped with my cunt touching his chin and gazed at him lovingly. I desperately wanted him to touch my pussy with his tongue. But, I didn't want to rush him. Varun had never sucked my pussy before and I wasn't sure how would he react to that idea.

Again, I slid my ass to his belly and brought it back to his chin, this time letting my wet pussy grind against his chin. His eyes glinted with lust.

"Like it?" gently grinding my hairy crotch up and down his chin.

He gave me a lustful gaze, took his tongue out and licked his lips nervously. I could guess what was happening in his mind. I was sure that he could smell the strong aroma of my aroused pussy very well, a sweet smell that could drive any sensible man crazy with lust.

Slowly, I moved my hips forward a little more, my cunt almost reaching his mouth. Varun opened his lips again, stuck out his tongue and lightly brushed the tip against my wet bush. I held my breath and waited, not moving a bit. Then he moved further and planted his lips over my hairy pussy lips. My whole body shuddered with rapture.

xxxkajalpussylickingfakephoto.jpg


It was not a long kiss; he immediately withdrew it. He stared into my eyes, little awkwardly, as if looking for my approval. I didn't say a word but gave him an encouraging smile. His lips showed a trace of my pussy juice.

I moved a bit farther and brought my cunt just above his lips. Slowly, I lowered it over his mouth. I heard a gulp from his mouth as his tongue tried to push through my slit. I felt his lips cupping my dripping pussy and his tongue entering inside me.

It was more than enough for me. As he took his tongue out of my slit and flicked it over my engorged clit, I came with a shattering orgasm.

All I could remember was that I was moaning and writhing violently, grinding my cunt over his lips as my cunt deluged his mouth with a fresh load of my pussy nectar. If Varun had any reservation against drinking my juice, he didn't show it. He drank my juice, even boring his tongue into my pussy licking any trace of honey left inside.

Kajal-Aggarwal-nude-wife-pussy-licked-outdoor-shooing-sex-933x1024.jpg


After I got back to my senses, I slid my cunt off his face. My poor husband was short of breath, gasping for air. I smiled at him and slid my ass to his crotch.

My hands were busy manipulating his cock while I teased him into sucking my pussy. His cock was hard again, rising like a thick piece of salami in my hands.

I lifted my ass off his body, gripped his cock with one hand, and placed the tip at the opening of my slick pussy. With a gentle shove, his cock began to move inside me. Slowly, it was completely embedded inside me, my wet bush coming to rest against his thick, coarse thatch.

Varun groaned with lust as he felt his cock moving inside me, the same soft enclave which he had invaded numerous times for many years before he stopped fucking me.

I made no attempt to start fucking him. Instead, I bent my head and kissed him on the lips. They were soaked with my pussy juice. As I licked his lips, I could taste my own juices. Then I let my tongue trail over his chest, licking the wet tiny strands of hair. Slowly, I took my tongue to his tiny nipple, licked it, then took it between my teeth, and began nibbling the tiny bud.

Kajal-pussy-fucking-image-with-big-fake-boobs-814x1024.jpg


Varun moaned loudly, lifted his ass off the bed and thrust his cock deep into me. I squatted over him, my cunt in a way hovering over his cock, giving him enough room to start pumping me. He got the cue and began humping me from beneath.
 
Varun gripped the bed's headrest, and began fucking my famished pussy. I enjoyed his fucking while licking my own spending from his nipple and chest. With every plunge, he was driving the entire length of his cock deep into my pussy, each time generating a shuddering spasm radiating through my cunt.

I stopped licking his chest and clutched the wooden headrest. I lowered my tits and let them dangle erotically. As he fucked me from beneath, my tits undulated in a rapid and random motion over his lips. Varun opened his mouth and gripped my left nipple between his lips. He sucked hard making me cry with lust and pain. He pumped even harder... his face twisted in a blissful delirium.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh..." My body began to shake. My nipple hurt as he sucked greedily on it. His hands left the headrest, grabbed my ass, and parted my ass cheeks. My ass muscles flinched as his index finger touched my Kajus. Ripples of passion began to travel through my entire body. I concentrated on the delightful feeling which his cock was imparting into my body with every thrust.

PicsArt_09-01-07.56.38.jpg


Varun sucked my tit even harder while driving his cock in and out of my begging pussy. He began to pant with effort. His breathing became harried as he tried to pump me harder and faster.

I started gyrating my hips, moving my cunt up and down on his cock. "Ohhhhhh, God, fuck me faster." I pleaded. "Please fuck me hard."

He seemed to be pleased by my wanton desire as his lips spread in a wide grin. He pulled out, the tip of his cock just touching the opening to my fuck hole. He grinned again as he saw disapproval on my face then he rammed it back into my ravenous cunt. He fucked me hard and deep.

"Oh...yesssss...yessss..." I realized that I had never behaved with my husband in such a licentious way. But, I could not stop myself from doing it. I had longed for his cock for almost one year, and now it was ripping through my pussy; I wanted it so badly. My pussy juice was pouring out of my cunt, dribbling along the length of his cock. His crotch was thoroughly soaked with my juice, and every time he rammed his cock fully inside me, I could feel the wetness against the back of my thighs. He was driving me crazy with his skillful ways.

PicsArt_09-01-08.46.27.jpg


"Yesssssss..." I mashed my tits against his sucking lips, pumping my pussy up and down on his shaft.

Bending my head, I kissed him on his lips. His face was showing the signs of his effort, and beads of perspiration began to appear on his face. He stopped sucking my tits and was gasping for air. I licked his sweaty cheeks enjoying the salty taste.

"Varun...ahhhhh...please make me cum." I moaned lewdly, completely oblivious of my wanton behavior. "Ammi wants you to fill her pussy with your juice."

My body twisted in ecstasy; the inflamed desire began to climb higher and higher towards an explosive orgasm. I fucked back onto his plowing cock and screamed. The throbbing in my cunt began to escalate.

"I'm cuming... yes... I'm cuming." I wailed as my cunt began to tighten about his cock. My body stiffened, and the maddening rush of tidal waves of intense pleasure drove me insane. Varun was well aware of my condition. He squeezed my ass cheeks between his fingers and drilled his cock deep into me. His groin smacked against my spread ass. His face contorted with lust, his mouth went agape with the expectation of the inevitable as he gave a loud groan and his balls exploded in a massive eruption. A deluge of hot thick jism shot from his cock and sprayed the smoldering depth of my pussy.

He continued slamming his cock back into me, while it spewed wads of hot cum deep inside me. My cunt hungrily gulped every drop that his prick deposited. I continued rocking back and forth on his cock, feeling the strength of his ejaculation slowly subsiding.

125214240_untitled6.jpg


He finally ceased to erupt, but I continued fucking him, rocking back and forth on his cock. Finally, everything became a blur as I collapsed over his sweaty chest, heaving and panting vigorously.

I lay over his chest, our bodies slick with sweat. His cock was still buried inside me, though it was shrinking fast. I could feel the mix of our juices slowly seeping along the length of his shaft. I tried to squeeze my throbbing pussy to stop the juices from escaping, unsuccessfully. It oozed out and slowly began to deposit at our groins where our bodies were joined. I closed my eyes and rested my head over his chest.

I don't know how long we stayed like that. I came back to my senses when Varun began to stir beneath me. I opened my eyes and found him staring directly into my eyes.

"It was fantastic." He was smiling. "I must be a stupid for not doing it for so long."

I was pleased with his comment.

"So you liked fucking your mother." I said, immediately realizing the stupidity of my question.

His eyes narrowed. My heart began to sink. I cursed myself. 'Did I say something wrong?'

Slowly, his face became normal; he was smiling again.

"Yes...more than my wife...I love you...ammi." He kissed me on my lips.

I could feel my eyes becoming wet with emotion. I bent my head, and our lips locked in a long lingering kiss.

Finally, he broke the kiss and pushed me off. I rolled to his side; his cum slick cock came out of my pussy with a plop.

"Look the mess you've created." He pointed toward his groin with a mischievous grin.

134325847_fkajal.jpg


I looked at his crotch; it was drenched with our juices. His dark thatch was soaked with a mix of his cum and my juice. I turned my gaze to my pussy; my bush was also matted with our fuck juice.

I slipped off the bed.

"Don't worry," I took his hand and pulled him off the bed, "come, I'll take care of it."

I led him to the bathroom. First, I used my tongue to lick his crotch clean; then thoroughly rinsed his cock and thatch and dried them with a towel. He watched me doing it with a grin on his face. Finally, I kissed the tip of his cock and let it go. Varun kneeled immediately before me; he took water from the bucket and carefully soaped my cunt. Then he rinsed it. He dried my bush and in the same way kissed my cunt; his kiss was longer and lingering as his tongue explored my moist slit. Finally, he let me go.

We came out of the bathroom. We were lost in our amorous reunion. We didn't bother to put our clothes back on and slipped naked under the covers.

With my back against him, I snuggled against his body. His semi-tumescent cock gently rested against the crack of my ass. I felt his hands roaming gently over my naked body.

It was a feeling of great elation for getting back my husband's love. I had always loved him despite his shortcomings, even when my amorous affair began with my father-in-law. My mind went back to the events that changed my life forever. I thought about his abbu. I doubted that my relationship with Varun's father would ever stop. Abbu would never let me go; and I too was in a way enslaved to my own lust for his mammoth cock. I knew that even with all my love for my husband it would not be possible for me to stop fucking my father-in-law.

Pics-Art-09-09-10-55-32.jpg


I would have to make adjustments so that I could successfully manage my two lovers. Now with Varun accepting the fact, it shouldn't be much difficult.

For a moment, my thought diverted to my father-in-law. I visualized his massive cock ripping through my pussy, driving me crazy with every thrust. My pussy began to cream again.

Suddenly, I came out of my trance; a hand was slowly exploring my cunt. My husband's manhood, which was showing signs of new awakening, was pressing against my ass. I spun around and faced him.

"I thought you're sleeping." Varun was smiling as his fingers caressed my pussy again.

"I think," I took his growing cock between my fingers and wagged it lovingly, "your friend is still hungry."

His smile grew larger.

"I don't think I can sleep tonight," he brought his lips closer to my ear and whispered, "why don't you teach me what else you've learned?"

I looked at him in surprise. He was still smiling mischievously.

"Are you serious?" I asked incredulously.

"Why not? Teach me."

"Who would you like to fuck this time... your wife or ammi?"

kajal-agarwal-nude-boobs.jpg


He laughed gently. "My ammi of course. She's gonna teach me new things."

"Okay then... son," I threw the covers off our bodies and sat beside him. "We'll start with a new way where we can explore each other's bodies at the same time."

I flung my leg over his body and straddled his face. I lowered my cunt over his mouth, and bending my body forward, brought my lips closer to his cock and kissed his semi-tumescent shaft.

I didn't have to tell him what to do next as his tongue immediately flicked over my cunt lips, gently lapping up the moistness. Then it was forced inside my pussy.

'He would be a good learner.' I thought as I lowered my head and swallowed his cock.

My mind started reeling again, partly with lust, partly with anticipation.

kajal-1.jpg


kajal-2.jpg


kajal-3.jpg


kajal-4.jpg


kajal-5.jpg


kajal-6.jpg


kajal-7.jpg


kajal-8.jpg


kajal-9.jpg


kajal-10.jpg


END
 
My Old Story

Kajal Agarwal Chronicle's


I woke up in strange surroundings, in a warm, well lit room. The floor was made of gray tiles and the walls were clad with cream leather, similar to the inside of a plush yacht. I tried to move but realized I was restrained and naked on what looked like a cream leather gynecologist's examination chair. My legs were spread wide open in stirrups and strapped down, from my knees to my ankles. My arms were strapped down, from my elbows to my wrists. I had a strap around my waist and one around my neck holding my head to the chair. The chair was reclined lightly. I felt extremely vulnerable and exposed, but surprisingly warm and comfortable. My heart was pounding and I was disorientated and terrified. I tried to move to free myself but it was futile. All I could move was my ass about three inches in all directions, but that was all. I had no idea how I had got there or how long I'd been there. I remembered falling asleep on my sofa with a glass of wine and then nothing after that.

g1Kb0Kt8dxG8NVEJDdl0m8R59dBufuYrkRQW3k3hG9VTaGRT7nN8vahnmIFVvpaOtV6FneXORzTdYoAvitO7ZSDw8eToXDlBMLPS16OvU1QOOrMUad1Rr3TLsFV3lwlkUEjd4PawYNJ6yO9GQw


I looked around the room and saw a door in front of me between my legs and a series of video cameras all over the room, all pointing at me from different angles. There was a counter with cupboards underneath stretching the full length of the wall to my left with a sink at the far end. I strained my neck to see to the right of me and saw several plush leather chairs and a sofa all facing the wall where there was a bank of large TV screens showing what the cameras could see. I was shocked to see I had four pointing directly at my hairy pussy giving different views. I had another with a close up of my face and three others showing wider angles of me in the chair. I began to panic and tried to pull out of my restraints again, when suddenly the door opened and several people came in.

The first was a woman about thirty five years old with long hair and dressed in a white blouse and short black skirt. She had an air of authority about her, similar to a school teacher. She was followed in by three younger women, all blonde and dressed in only their underwear. Matching white skimpy g strings and flimsy lace bras. Behind them were five men who were wearing tight black boxer shorts. They were all of medium height, and of muscular build, almost like clones of each other but their facial features differed. All the men sat down on the chairs and sofa in silence while the girls remained standing.

"You are Kajal Aggarwal, correct?" she didn't wait for an answer. "My name is Pooja Kumar and I'll be sorting out proceedings here today," the woman in the skirt said, in a matter of fact tone.

6_YZMYjNPcPQk7hiv5UGprLUvhUH92hPUIO1fvxUJ0T7Qj9nDtS73S7o0KEBluMUBGvDF-ZvWJzdmZ2TTQDahwEi5ORPzUtM7CM1iIAAUh7-SVpW7cMWHCEwW-FKbdj6kU7ZWW02tBCowK6bFg


"I am Kajal, yes, but who are you people? Why am I here? Please let me go, I have done nothing wrong," I said trying to stay calm and in control.

"I'll tell you exactly why you're here. You see, we have special clients who have certain desires, which we must meet. We make adult videos for those clients. They are fed up with the run of the mill porn films with fake models, fake reactions, fake orgasms and fake breasts. They prefer everyday girls such as yourself and the genuine reaction to their situation and circumstances, such as the one you find yourself in," replied Pooja.

I was suddenly more worried.

"Please don't do anything to me, I won't tell a soul what happened, just let me go, I'll be no good to you in an adult film," I said submissively.

"You're exactly what our clients are looking for," she replied, "Inexperienced with a girl next door look about you, you're perfect."

"Why did you pick me?" I asked.

hwxWaC0U-WATsgK4E0naGIsr0fc5lO8tO2ZnsQp6wW6jtQiIc4_anwOh4EQrYzfvDpxZcZvnSmz8NOXmsQxoyJj5OrKynxCn3RPTXo6EnoIHxEj6DvBMqQ9tqqIAlBInLBeiF55S_Cpr93_oSw


"Why not pick you. We know all about you 'Kajal', as you like to be called, we've hacked your life, your computer, your diary and your phone. We've read your electronic diary from your laptop and know all about your sexual preferences and inexperience. Poor girl waiting until you were twenty before letting a man fuck you," she said mockingly, "and according to your diary he only fucked you six times, in the dark while you lay on your back. It all sounds very boring and prudish. I'm surprised you didn't lose your virginity earlier Kajal, you are very beautiful," she looked me up and down "nice young body, firm breasts, long brown hair, hazel eyes, you really are a stunner."

She looked in between my legs, "It's a shame you don't shave down there though," she said with a look of distaste.

I struggled at my restraints again, but it was no use, "Just let me go, find someone else, I'll be useless to you, please," I was almost in tears.

"Enough talk let's get started," she said ignoring, me.

She glanced over at two of the girls.

"Stacey, Natalie, shave her pussy, you know our clients hate it hairy."

The two girls went to a cupboard and produced a small silver tray with an electric hair clipper, shaving foam, and a razor. They filled a bowl with water from the sink and came towards me. They sat on two small stools and pulled them up so they were at working height with my genitals, similar to how I would have a Gyno exam at the doctors.

"You should be ashamed of that pussy," said Pooja, "look how hairy you are. We like it clean and shaved here. All our participants are shaved."

EJ9giGU9Q3fkbUX9jHYk9cQnG1hEGINfT4vNqpf9ZW40RDGJL-zV9Pu1sv86FNfq8V4CplsqyxB4pRRBOMqEqSDWu-ju_CVhRIKP2Tt1-NYxWUAPRnoYrYrl0cGc3xNm7KxeofrTOt2BYIeH6Q


"I'm not a willing participant," I replied, trying to move away from Stacey and her hair clippers.

"It doesn't matter," said Pooja in her monotone voice, "it's going to happen anyway"

I felt the buzz of the clippers trimming my pubic hair and tried to move away.

"Don't touch me," I shrieked.

"Relax it's only hair, I won't hurt you," replied Stacey in a cute soft voice.

She continued to remove my pubes with the clippers being very careful not to knick the skin around my pussy. Gently pushing my mound and labia out of the way to put tension on my skin.

I looked across to the video screen and realised all this was being filmed for their perverted clients.

"You know this will be fuck don't you? If you let anyone fuck me, its rape," I said, trying to scare them into letting me go.

Pooja smirked, "We have a saying here, it's not rape if you're wet. And you will be wet before anyone penetrates you, I can assure you."

"You're sick," I replied.

I continued watching on the screen as Natalie started applying the shaving foam and rubbing it into a lather all over my pussy and mound. She then pulled the skin tight and started to shave me. I kept still, not wanting her to make a mistake and cut me. The foam was warm and sticky and felt strange against my labia. I prayed I wouldn't get wet from the experience. She expertly shaved me taking care around my protruding inner lips and clitoral hood and continued all the way down and shaved my ass hole. When she'd finished she wiped me with a soft towel and sat back to admire her work. I looked at the screen and was surprisingly pleased with my new appearance. My cute pink pussy on display, for all the world to see, silky smooth.

5gQ1YHEJo5FI73kEhvCBcJgnDie2nfHuR_xzQD-DTqqyP6OU-TA7RWMqUMbLh-069BVKeId_iqLQEVSV7EQgWwJAnvPXEE3lQkKpw9KTT0UnTInXmSupzkmZ2YGzINY7g6X78zbJwPEUgxdtbw


"Our guys love to see the goods, rather than a mess of hair," giggled Natalie as she packed her things on the tray and walked off with Stacey.

Stacey walked back to me with a bottle of what looked like massage oil.

"That's much better," laughed Pooja coming in for a closer look "lovely and smooth ready for your next treat."

"How did I get here?" I asked.

"You were drugged. This location is secret and no one will hear you or find you," Pooja replied.

"So you drugged me, kidnapped me and now you're going to fuck me?"

As she said that Stacey poured massage oil on her hands and rubbed them together. She spread the oil across the inside of my thighs slowly massaging me towards my exposed, freshly shaven pussy. She had an amazing touch and although I was tense with fear, I enjoyed what she was doing to me. She delicately, yet firmly massaged my thighs both inside and out working her way to my shaved pubic mound above my clit. Pooja had gone quiet and was talking to the five men and the remaining girl whose name hadn't been mentioned. I felt Stacey's hands caressing either side of my clit working up and down the sides of my slit, I caught her eye and she winked me a cheeky wink and looked back to her work. I watched her on the screen as she inched closer to my pussy lips and now erect clitty. I tried not to get aroused but my body was reacting to the feelings and my head was trying to tell it not to. I was in danger and probably about to be raped even though there was no violence involved. It was a calm atmosphere, almost clinical. I was still terrified but knew my pussy was swelling and becoming wet.

0ICgflgHOoxZqQZ5UNxAE1EYXHniiI6nHrO-9IBa8S-kNLuZWUkYV6GXbo7ZoLQTYxxGLsV73hVoUsR8D7X95qj3z5zg7ZwbW1LGrd9Gw95bIJRmacvavAnFjXIeKaRqjTynvniYhalRuQi0Hg


I looked away to Pooja and the men and wished I hadn't. The remaining young girl had removed her bra and was on her knees in front of one of the men. I watched as she looked up at him and removed his tight boxer shorts. Pooja said something to her and she moved to the side. I realised it was so I could see what she was doing. The guy was semi hard and only about three inches long and completely shaved. The girl opened her mouth and sucked him inside in one swift movement. She continued to suck him as I felt Stacey finally touch my pussy lips and start to massage them. I jumped back a little with surprise but then relaxed so much I almost let out a gasp of pleasure. I managed to hide it.

nV8-kBbKlR-YgZHL8TJUAQxBlnB0WAxCxQL48f9iU2idb7_9QCMhtn3XU5fBl2VYo8cwsYW0f7j8if6aajFA09tB2j0XthGXha0I3q21QG8jEgbW7cLl4FEmOnDGdwrXgs_KafKNjtXY7ce-gQ


I watched the young girl sucking the guy's cock, balls to tip as he slowly fucked her mouth. He was rock hard now but still only small, which surprised me given his muscular build. She started licking his balls slowly as Stacey's attention reached my now throbbing clitty. She was barely touching me but gently massaging my engorged genitals like an expert. I felt a trickle of liquid run from my pussy down to my ass and hoped it was the massage oil. I knew it wasn't and remembered what Pooja said about rape and being wet. I kicked myself for allowing it to happen but I had no control over my body. I also knew I was going to climax if Stacey carried on much longer. I could feel it building inside me, despite my predicament.

XsxbPfi-F0uTkCeIaO0ZFLTGL91hyhc-UvOPywdjPkiytuk-sHYT8wzYhTnlFhwuSYWzq9FXJTwVnMCw_45W_kdKJPFOwzIzMwdOXN1waSoMxPuP4MVH6V1YWNHybw4BbqqM-9WdmG2ObxIhpQ


There was a loud CLAP as Pooja clapped her hands together. It snapped me back to reality

"Stacey, is she ready?" she asked.

"Yes Miss Pooja," she replied. She moved in and kissed my mound tenderly and then moved away and took her stool with her.

"Dan! You're up first. Give her a good fucking, Stacey's got her nice and juicy for you."

Dan laughed and moved towards me. I tried to back up but couldn't move. I started to panic and breathed faster, "No please don't. Let me go. I'm not going to let you fuck me. Fucking let me go."

Pooja stood next to me, sneering. She reached down and touched between my pussy lips. I felt how wet my slit was as she ran her finger from bottom to top.

-v0JwuAdW4MsgSz4MNNp3EhdsccRdyWA-y5_X1Of02l4h070-t9hlTECKLsD2PAcSCRugQ-aBkh1HNxuzyRgPcaO4FMrZWTRYPMhmJSsRwsvFOmssf3b-1RbPPaOqfSZmG8HcfUeJd6VUax4lA


She laughed, "It's not rape." and sucked her wet finger.

She looked at Dan, "Fuck her," she ordered.

Dan grinned and got himself between my spread legs looking down at my shaved hole. I saw him grab his shaft as he lined it up with my hole and touched the head of his cock onto my wet lips.

"NO. FUCK OFF," I shouted almost hysterical. I spat in his face and moved as far away as I could. "GET OFF ME, FUCK OFF, I WONT LET YOU."

I tensed my pussy muscles to try and keep him out but it was useless.

He gasped as he entered me, "You did get her nice and wet Stacey, well done, she's so fucking tight too."

skQiwy4gSem4bADncm03UyyfC7jjOkAUYMjGXcblD7mLvlDbH2XkPwv_ntrW98srWREVt9B4tkx522_HMb_QIVqdm7lyW1tkkkVwe8Gc02IMPEyuMEmdXUIa1mCRQuPVHgEts8FzRqo1uR81Ug


I started crying, tears running down my face as I resigned myself to being fucked by Dan. He fucked me slowly, pulling all the way out and then going back in balls deep into my wetness. I couldn't keep my pussy walls tensed any longer and finally relaxed as he slowly violated my body.

He felt me relax and laughed, "I preferred it when you were tightening down on me Kajal."

I felt sick at him using my name, he was only a small dicked man but I still felt every stroke. He was fucking me for about five minutes before I realised he had no condom on. I went berserk again. I pleaded with Pooja to make him stop.

n0kod2lCloStys36LOBTzNRkIDUn7zh7HarbYUzlBBE9Sk-16srm8wF9N-CtiUtmfLNxQX2CqxeBjzI9fA_DUXIG-PPcRB4na7fuwszOSi2iI6oMNKdHJO8zTbQiOH4BCoYeaFBaSCXSKukJHw


"Pooja pleeease make him stop, he's not even wearing a condom, I don't want to get pregnant."

"You lying little bitch," she hissed "You're on birth control, we have your pills from your bag, we're not stupid. I told you we hacked your life. Keep going Dan, cum in her."

I closed my eyes and sobbed.

There was nothing I could do but lie there, feeling his cock get harder and his balls tighten as he quickened his pace. I knew what was coming.

"You fucking filthy bastard," I shouted, spitting at him again, "Don't you dare fucking cum in me, you small dicked fucker, get the fuck out of me."

It was too late. I watched in disgust as he threw his head back and sighed and thrust as far into me as he could. I felt his tiny cock pulse seven or eight times as he ejaculated inside me. The first time any man had. I burst into tears again, squeezing my pelvic floor to try and expel him and his seed.

Dv7v7dTK-08Ci6Bjc23sEeRhJP7EvcUSS0f2PCDyvcwSBJdEAyItsCaVHdsIsLttVm0rppT9vZuC2Qh6Tclz0Er9fpz60qmvgvuB5mYof35ztK664tjDQBhNAeD_DDEIRcRtnPrBLX63uTRG7A


Pooja laughed, "See it wasn't so bad, was it? Good boy Dan, how was she?"

Dan still had his little cock inside me, going limp, "Delicious," he smiled as he slowly pulled out of me.

"Fuck you," I snapped spitting in Pooja's face.

"Such a charming girl," she said condescendingly, wiping the spit off her cheek.

I felt Dan's cum draining from me as I pushed and bore down to push it out of me.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," said Pooja, "My boys only get bigger as we move forward, you might be glad of the extra lubrication."

"Make this stop," I pleaded.

"What's the matter with you, it's just sex Kajal. Come on, tell me you didn't feel a little tingle when he shot his load into you."

"Maybe a little, but that's not the point," I answered, "it doesn't mean I'm willing."

fml2uKbmlahTPU60pJSD8-Wr3haEXHdj2Hw8v938VyWYofd_TvbkObfqNZlhBhAW6icpCc4r1nGUyyNNL11kPSd67dBDX2vARbMYzqiPu--GKvmq5QfUK-KcI_Zxb8FxsyJh3EXOLgzYVqCU7g


"Some girls would love to be in your position, no strings attached, just a quick fuck from strangers, just relax and enjoy yourself." she said.

I didn't reply but thought that maybe she was right. I was wet after all and I was getting the tell-tale signs of an orgasm building from my belly. I wasn't going to tell Pooja that though.

She called over to the girl on her knees. She was stroking the next guy's shaft and licking the tip of his cock.

"Is he ready Kate?"

"Yes Miss Pooja," she giggled, releasing his cock.

"Your turn Steve," she said, beckoning him over.

He was shaved like Dan but bigger. Maybe five inches and a little thicker. I looked in horror as he came over smiling at me.

"Round two Kajal," he said in a gruff voice.

He looked me up and down and along the length of my legs left to right as they were spread out in front of him. His gaze settled predictably on my wet pussy and he licked his lips

I glanced at the video screen and looked at my slit glistening with my wet juices and Dan's spunk. It must be exactly what Steve could see and was all the invitation he needed.

As with Dan, he lined himself up, but parted my labia slightly with his glans, sliding them up and down and over my clitty. He was more the size I was used to, the same as my ex-boyfriend who had fucked me six times in the missionary position, in the dark just as Pooja had mocked me. I had written it in my diary. She was telling the truth about reading it. Steve slid his cock back down to the entrance of my pussy and pushed inside me. Again I tensed to keep him out and although he was bigger than Dan he still slipped in easily into my well lubricated passage.

"Fuuuuuuck she's tight, Dan you were right," he said, "and you've certainly lubed her up nicely for me."

qczUhIqclNsu5GfWJLGqzvrl3sNpMdHBwHUAYZQi9eIICMUgwxdHZ3unNLKuFmNQIPNiHTSk7dbqk_UrK9JVHTl_Z5a04DgTrSG6I-IHuxRyeI0iQXM68bpdXkRk_VqCNgkTOLsqX9Aj5gnuLQ


He pulled all the way out and rubbed the head of his spunky cock on my clit again. He tried to catch my eye but I turned away and looked at the video screen. I watched the screen as he continued to rub the head of his cock on my clit, up and down, side to side commenting on how cute I looked.

"You're much better close up Kajal, lovely tits, what are you a B cup? And such a gorgeous cunt, all pouting and pink. I'm going to enjoy emptying my balls inside you."

I ignored him, but can't deny feeling a little flattered and turned on by his comments.

"And look at your little puckered asshole, oh my, seems a shame to waste that."

"Don't you fucking dare," I snapped, "You fucking basted."

Pooja jumped in, "Steve! No anal! Pussy fucking only, remember?"

Steve laughed, "Maybe next time Kajal," and he slid his cock back inside me.

Despite what was happening to me Steve had aroused me from his attention on my clit and I could feel a climax slowly building. I willed it away. I had been close to cumming from Stacey's massage and I was now feeling it again. There was no violence or threats made, which made it a little more reassuring that I wasn't in any danger. I was helpless and they knew it. He fucked me slow with long strokes, occasionally slipping out of me and going at my clit. I watched on the screen, not wanting to look at him even though he was quite handsome. He fucked me for about five minutes before I felt him tense and I knew he was going to fill me with my second load of sperm. Unlike Dan he pulled his cock out so just the tip was inside me and started to cum, after the first spurt he pushed into me and I saw on the screen as cum spewed out of my swollen hole. I felt him keep on spurting until he was drained and he pulled his wet slimy cock from my body. I again pushed his seed out of me and watched on the screen as his thick spunk oozed down over my asshole and onto the chair before finally dripping onto the floor in long stingy lines. I felt so defiled, used, just a fuck hole for them, but in a way I liked the feeling.

N2RHLCgeNUABDf_4bbjq0pOOvgiSLfHYk0fkA1LwymjkWWQ1gTS_12Melo9HoArH4HnOJT6ZXuYm_v1UvKsyPiUj5_JBuBZtrjBdd0xQY5BNz_ovEnoZuOcufltE9RsTkrJfrC7V_7E4Du_mfg


"Pooja bent down between my legs and took a closer look, "My god Steve, it looks like you needed that, have you been saving it up? What a nice big sticky load, Kajal you should be grateful, what do you say to Steve."

"Fuck you, you cunt," I shouted Spitting at Pooja once again. There was no way I was going to thank him for spunking inside me without my permission, even if it did feel nice. My spit hit her on her blouse. She brushed it off and looked over at the next guy. He had his boxers off and Kate was bent over in front of him facing me. She smiled and winked at me. Wiggling her ass at the next guy. She moved to the side and I saw my next attacker's cock. Unlike the others he was not circumcised, he was shaved and had low hanging balls. His cock was thick and about seven inches long. It looked slick and wet and I realised he'd been fucking Kate from behind while Steve was exploding inside me. Kate turned and kissed his shaft.

"Jack! Your turn big boy," Pooja said nodding in my direction.

"Enough now," I protested, "I can't take anymore, let me go please, I'm begging you."

"Beautiful natural reaction Kajal, our clients will love you," she laughed, "Just sit back and enjoy it, he's an average size and I know you can take it."

yDwPuS1AIYOl_8YeScZZ_WoFmOOCmpT2DktNa1An0-MVThuCbUThXussv6A9hJIeO2Ytwif-STFOQHSHfL_00APjhn1dqfoFlRgE5y4nHLD2aabAPaD0C7EhFgbL5G7ZxTEoK3WSYYyrhFCsfA


It was bigger than I'd had but somehow I did want it inside me.

Jack approached pulling at his foreskin to expose his glans. It was thicker than I thought when he got closer. He held his foreskin back and slid straight into me without hesitation or saying a word. I tried once again to clamp my pussy walls shut but he was too strong and I was too slimy for it to make any difference. It took me by surprise how nice it felt, smooth and thick. I felt his balls against my sticky thighs and ass cheeks. He pulled out as slowly as he had pushed in and rubbed it against my clit as Steve had done. He rubbed my juice and the other mens spunk all over my clit and I closed my eyes trying not to become too aroused by it. I felt my clit tingling and knew I was close to orgasm. He kept on going sensing my climax. I tried to pull away but couldn't. I opened my eyes, Pooja was standing watching me, she could sense it too. She watched as Jack continued his assault on my throbbing clitty.

1p5QFLJ5vEH-spPzHD6mRYkBjutinO5jhDPjEd8m_Ae86s1ggtseWgivz2j4kwTEtR2cU9aMKkcN21EsPNK-26bNAghcvQuPjA_44tLKxp4hTpaWIu9YR0JZjYdSVXG_nxzuMnQbhkmCs8JcEQ


"Hahaha," she mocked, "going to cum are we Kajal? I told you it wasn't rape."

She was right but I ignored her and looked between my legs at Jacks cock on my clit. He was wanking himself off with his tip resting on my clit, pleasuring us both at the same time. I could smell spunk and my musky pussy scent as I craned my neck off the headrest to get a better look.

"She's enjoying it Jack, make her cum."

I was enjoying it. I could feel it, any second now. Feeling it building from my stomach, I finally let it go. I started to buck and my pussy walls contracted in a rhythm. I was having an orgasm from Jack forcing himself on me and I could do nothing to stop it. I gasped as Jack stuck his thick member back into me. I thought my orgasm would end as he left my clit alone but it only intensified when I felt my contracting cunt sucking him inside me. I came so hard I'd thought I'd break my restraints, as it washed over me in waves. Seeing me cum and feeling my contracting pussy making me tighter, was too much for Jack and he started to cum. He timed his cum thrust wrong as I moved and writhed on the chair and his cock slipped out. His first three squirts hit my labia, ass hole and clit before he managed to get it back into my pulsating hole. He finished with at least ten more spurts inside me as my own orgasm subsided. I lay there panting and sweating with Pooja staring at me.

v3LWes4o1BNMP6UOzgkhTnRMTB7f2pdVCAzhU6mlUPM812zQ1Z-g7uVDTF6FxaYiUC0Pc7T63siYFdF48s6B5z53O8fO_uE-VhCwnnXr1SAgS2WqPApBWFiUpaqhHv-yynZgBAuIgeDDOt4chA


"You fucking little slut," she snorted, "You fucking love it don't you? You climaxed like a whore, how can this be rape when you react like that? Our clients will go berserk when they see you."

"It is rape," I panted, "gang rape actually, I have no control over my body, it just happened."

Jack spoke for the first time, "Fucking hell her pussy gripped so tight, I couldn't hold off, sorry Miss Pooja I was hoping to give more of a show."

"You were a bit premature, maybe you shouldn't have fucked Kate beforehand. At least you made her cum Jack, so you're forgiven, besides you look to have made a nice mess down there, pull out slowly and lets have a look at her," Pooja said looking at Jack.

BmUN9TsH1MOOFgrB_uJ8ODpVU2zOaa4cmQucmyWGQXHupp_HJarguwop7RUDzk-cWhkArdkDcCYyHKVmeUuGFw-vIuhzWTpzr_7rZjYJjknY67AuMkVhWRx1XHu2TvTkP9_ZvkCG9vY8WPgwrg


Jacks cocked slurped out of me, already going limp, coated in my cum and the cum of three men. I looked at the close up on the screen as Pooja got between my legs again for a viewing.

My slit was shiny and pink, I had cum splattered on my clit and outer labia and on the inside of my thighs. My inner labia were swollen and covered in thick spunk. My hole was open slightly from Jacks thick cock and cum slowly dripped from me onto the chair. I didn't push this load out as I was spent and had no energy.

"Holy shit!" exclaimed Pooja, "Now THAT is a fucking sexy creampie, wouldn't you agree Kajal?"

"If you say so," I said, "I wouldn't know as I don't let men cum in me."

"Well you've just taken three big loads in your cunt and you definitely enjoyed it based on that orgasm you've just had."

Jack squeezed the last drops of cum out of his cock and flicked it onto my pussy before he walked away.

"Just look how sexy you look on film," she pointed at the screens.

"Are we done," I asked ignoring her, "Let me go now, you've got what you wanted."

BkmYbklBc5acRkimGqL3RkKqTu2ku-bIfUegn61myajm3rAxe8tTA60Eb9PB1pF6dW5RlTM3iB6cFUNsVgf58nArhx7hDsrZ04hhuQsolrki3wCENhrTUZmr8OBREa3eu9YZxqhmMduriRiQ1A


"Done? No of course we're not done! You've got to take a fucking from Brad and Richard yet."

"Kate, Stacey, how's he doing over there," she asked looking back to the seating area.
 
I looked over and wished I hadn't. I had never seen a cock so big. He had two girls to get him going. Stacey had her little tits in his face which the guy was sucking on greedily, while Kate was on her knees, once again, cupping his huge balls. His cock was nine inches long and two inches thick and I watched in disbelief as Kate slid his entire length down her throat without a second thought. I almost gagged just watching it.

"Holy fuck," I said out loud.

WS3RL-FhQfPyB2aw8U847IgxTXggHtm8kC3UspcNyn8uFO7Cm1sStofQ961xJgTBV5M8Bl6cMV1MX1CZBqqLEVlFHqhoPxom4R6etbhEBhJ5nV3SNN2aUIOObXCh7RaRyd0Zi4rqR8hMqBLE2Q


"She has skills doesn't she?" Pooja laughed, "He's going to slide that inside you Kajal, just like the others did, are you excited?"

"Keep that fucker away from me," I protested "I've done enough now."

"Brads not that big," she smirked, "Richard is much bigger."

"No please Pooja, I can't take that."

Kate throated Brad's cock in and out like a professional cock sucker.

"Awwww poor little Kajal scared of Brad's nine incher," she mocked.

"It's too long and thick, he'll hurt me."

"You'll be amazed how wide a pussy can stretch," she said, "and I did warn you not to push all that semen out of you, you'll need all the lube you can get."

She looked back to the seating area, "Richard stand up and show her what she's in for after Brads done with her."

Richard stood up in his tight boxers and grabbed his bulge. It truly was enormous and it was still not fully hard. He dropped his boxers and it sprang free, at least eleven inches and fatter than Brads, at least the thickness of a beer can.

I burst into tears again, "No Pooja, please don't let him fuck me," I sobbed.

She ignored me, "Kate bring Brad over, he might need your help with this one, her fuck holes tight."

She lead him over with his huge dick in her tiny hand. He got between my legs.

"Don't be scared," he said in an un-expectantly soft voice, "just relax and it won't hurt."

I tried to back up and fought my restraints again but could only back up three inches as he pulled his foreskin back revealing a very large bulbous helmet wider that his shaft.

"Hold her lips open Kate," said Pooja softly, moving in for a closer look.

Kate moved to my side and leaned over with both hands spreading my labia open, so far that it hurt. She struggled due to the amount of cum all over me, making it slippery for her to keep hold.

8nQuV_lrjixkCyMvEJO6FFyP8P4Tw8vuYGxG-gMD07xwcX850ERyHe6Q9eIRwI7pY72Tkm5vTJ9rUX6weFn6-4_2ampOgRo6C_DhWasrsZ1EBp-yvPGqJRPhek3o-K-ADfUFNsFMtwzRZJOEKw


"That's it Kate good girl, keep her like that," said Pooja. She looked at my frightened face and smiled.

"Take it slow Brad, fuck her with it, stretch her out for Richard."

"NO NO NO. DON'T. PLEASE," I whimpered as I felt his helmet rub over my lips and clit. I tensed and clamped my pussy walls once again but had no strength left, from the other three men that had already violated me.

"Relax or it will be more painful," said Pooja, touching my forehead.

"FUCK YOU, LET ME GO. NO"

Brad pushed forward locating my hole. I felt my pussy stretching as he inched into me. I was resisting him by tensing but in the end I had no strength left and relaxed. He slid into me halfway and stopped.

I cried out in pain and thought he had split me

"There you go," said Pooja, "I told you to relax."

"He's split me," I cried.

"Stupid girl," she snapped, "look at the screen."

I glanced over and saw my pussy spread and held open by his thick manhood. It was gripping him and cum was oozing out as he pushed in further. I got instantly wetter. It looked so sexy and although it hurt, it hurt in a good way, almost pleasurable.

"She's got a lot of cum in her," said Brad, as he pushed in further still.

4AIvRxy5WT6KQYFkur_8xyLR-RfA_UeTuRUlLKf3Qo2oT40Wiu2CnRJPpiSyqroKia-2cW4dsneP7Yy1wl-g3ugTRqnH4zVCsyYyEiKyRZL9Q2TKbq_ZJvTNYFPWqEnyWdr7O-cN4HFpY309hg


I was amazed at the sight of my cunt stretching to take such a monster and almost forgot about the pain. He went in more and I felt his balls bump against me. He was in as far as he could go, his helmet pushing against the limits of my vaginal passage and my cervix. I breathed out which must have been visible to Pooja.

"She's just juiced up all over my cock," laughed Brad.

"Good girl Kajal, I told you could take it, your little pussy seems to like it, can't you feel how juicy you just got?" Pooja jokes.

I was panting fast taking the pain and the sensation of such a huge member inside me. It hurt but I felt so full it was hard to describe. My face relaxed slightly as he started to withdraw it. I felt like the vacuum of my pussy was sucking him back in and thought he was going to pull my insides out, until he finally withdrew completely with a loud wet sucking sound.

My body relaxed completely and I felt empty.

I must have looked disappointed because Pooja sensed my emptiness.

"And now you want it back inside you don't you, you dirty little bitch? Look at the screen," she said.

I did I as I was told.

"See! Your little whore hole is back to normal, no damage done."

-zIyAIlhg-h9EZIYyjil8cDuEwusMctjm9ek0Ijvk15CLnFFWBo3mUl7b6lch-Q2chIsWWgoz1y7N857LU-RbVmukhLp8nYKa_je4JrmoXc18WFffQBmz4HjFn9Vkl9WqrpOU1mCpKhtTBBV7A


She was right, my pussy was a little pinker than before but looked normal. It was oozing with my girl goo mixed with semen and looked extremely erotic.

Pooja looked at Brad, "She can take it, fuck her and lube her up with spunk ready for Richard." I looked on as she walked away with Kate.

I braced myself as he pushed back into me, I watched my pussy lips yield and stretch on the screen as I felt full once more. There was a wet slurping noise as the air and cum was pushed from my hole and his tip touched my cervix again. I sighed a blissful sigh and Brad laughed.

"You love it don't you," he whispered, "my nine inch cock tickling your womb? Dirty little slut."

"No, you're still raping me" I lied to myself.

I did love it, the full feeling, the erotic sight of my cunt stretching from the close up on the camera, the feeling of getting wetter by the second as my body reacted to a thick cock inside me. He started fucking me, pulling all the way out and all the way back in. He too rubbed my clit with the tip of his cock, now and then, trying and get me off. He didn't need to, five minutes of attacking my cunt and I was feeling my second climax building. I tried to hide it but my eyes gave me away. Pooja was watching my face on the screen and looked over to me smiling.

oNQgn7E7nnwk9EL1bPNyhJTuGr0LeRFT6JcaS3GY421Ydk4PB06if8PzLZUuQmCAZoRq2UQ07Km1OXgYUCirJ_wMrNOUaGs2dIgGLSLPvUp1yDSQVTSYhO610EOP4dVzo6TshpoN3SDOX6DrIQ


She walked over, "Again? So soon? Wow, your body loves big cock after all Kajal," she said laughing. "How can this be gang rape, when you're juicy as a peach and you've cum once already? Admit it you're enjoying this."

I wasn't about to admit it, but I was enjoying it now. "You fucking bitch," I said, "you're as bad as they are for arranging this gang rape, and that's what it is gang rape, you sick fucks, my wetness and orgasm is a body reaction, of course I'm not fucking enjoying it." I lied.

I felt Brads cock pumping in and out of me in a steady rhythm and felt my climax building with each stroke.

"My oh my what a lying whore you've turned out to be Kajal. You're going to cum again, I know it, Brad knows it and you know it, so don't lie. It's a fact that most women can climax from clitoral stimulation, but not many from just being fucked."

e35Zq_lVXGi-jYLBfwnrYQeWih-SwWOmBmxnrI06sghSIxKSzib209ViWGCvpbTAbWgXNqUe9sqQl6GSs-HZ93oOwbLgZAQDTZAUInj_YY6yaEnDCX-1nno4uUYq9j80eVoeXIHaBa82ZPj07w


She looked at Brad. "Good boy Brad, no more clitty play for her, make her cum from penetration, she's close now, finish her off."

I closed my eyes hoping my feelings would subside, but they were building with every thrust. I felt the emptiness as he withdrew and the fullness as his balls hit my sloppy ass cheeks. Empty, full, empty, full. In, out, in, out.

"Oh god! I'm gonna cum!" I said out loud, without realising.

"Filthy Slut!" said Pooja, with venom.

Hearing her call me a slut like that sent me over the edge and a huge wave of pleasure hit me like a wall, over and over, wave after wave, I soaked his cock with each contraction of my pussy. I cried out in pleasure and pain as my fuck hole got tighter with each wave.

"Cum in her Brad, fill her up," said Pooja with excitement.

"Oh fuck!" cried brad, as threw his head back and thrust once more as deep as he could.

GRwOMhOA1ZXxCl9pyBzFupRg0t1Ag-amUXgmstkq4XkSxanpvmXp3jRmLmw4fbgLxUxc_YY1MqDgdXBML4khDEeTUhEsOAmmh9GRWAKdTooQITM6o1JxaLGnhu-kBaOQJVoXDubTvcaARNcvAg


I felt his cum splatter against my cervix with huge force, warm and sticky. He pulled all the way out and I watched as he spurted a huge stream of boiling hot spunk onto my abused hole before he pushed back in again. He repeated this five times as I bucked like a mule in the chair. A squirt deep inside me followed by a squirt on my pussy. He finally finished with the last few spurts inside me. I felt his cock pulsating in time with my pussy contractions, as if my cunt muscles were milking his balls dry, sucking it inside me like Kate had done with her skilful mouth.

He kept it inside me as we both recovered. We looked each other in the eye and I smiled a shy smile at him.

"Fuck me, you're tight," he laughed, "incredible pussy skills Kajal, you're like a milking machine when you orgasm."

"Body reaction, I have no control," I said out of breath.

"I must have cum a bucket load inside you, your cunt sucked me dry."

"Wow what a show," said Pooja with glee, bringing me back down to earth, "you're maybe the best we've had, the clients will fucking love you. Brad pull out slowly. We need a good shot of this on camera, let's see her cummy hole."

I turned to the screen, actually wanting to see it for myself. He slowly pulled his softening dick from my tired hole, pulling with it my clear orgasmic juices mixed with Brads sticky cum. His cock was shiny with creamy blobs all over it and as it flopped out of me there was a huge gush of creamy fluid. It stuck to my lips and slowly dripped down my to butt hole. My whole genital area was a mess of spunky residue. My clit was covered and poking out like a kidney bean, my labia were puffy and red with slimy jizz, defying gravity, refusing to drip off.

d7qOyWyGu0neTixVIKvt1Lb7WF5DfB4v_uwQyrbrNU_IrOJurx6sTIbnq0d_G-cpmbxQFFoX2CNNDH8EYKRnCdR_cU4Kx-wrZxdv3L5dwYcGYQjzMPNU6AylhHruEKPpnLZMI6m7QzuDquFyBQ


Pooja let out a blissful gasp, "Wow! Just wow! That's exactly what we're looking for, look at that, freshly fucked pussy creampie, well done Brad, amazing cum load."

"Thank you Miss Pooja," he said and walked off wiping his cock with his hands.

"Still think its rape?" she said looking me in the eye.

I didn't answer, I just started her in the face.

"You've just had what I'm guessing is the biggest orgasm of your life, am I right?"

I still said nothing. She was right. 'Fucking bitch' I thought to myself.

"A huge climax from penetrative sex alone, quite a rare occurrence."

I looked away from the screens. I gazed at the close up of my face, I looked a mess, make up running down my face, sweaty, my hair was wet. I looked like a rape victim even if I was beginning to feel that maybe I wasn't one. I looked to the screen with my pussy close up. I could see the sex juices of male and female slowly dripping off me. My pussy had finally stopped twitching. The smell of cum and sex was filling the room. I was exhausted from my two massive climaxes and somehow felt content.

"Kate?" Pooja said looking over to the seating area, "bring Richard over, and bring Natalie with you"

'Shit' I thought, I've got to take an even bigger one.

He still had his boxer shorts on. Natalie and Kate bought him over arm in arm. He stood in front of me, his bulge looked soft. The girls pulled his shorts down and he stepped out of them. Kate helped Natalie out of her bra and panties and they all stood there naked. Kate took Natalie's knickers and held them up to Richards nose. He breathed deeply burying his nose into the flimsy gusset. I watched as his cock twitched into life, like throwing a switch. Natalie giggled and both girls dropped to their knees.

Pooja moved over and stood behind Richard, "Nat has an intoxicating scent Kajal, men buy her used panties every day of the week."

The two girls stroked his hardening cock between them. Nat at the base and Kate at the tip.

Slobbering on their hands to make him slippery. He was circumcised like the first two with a huge tight ball sack.

"Would you like to smell her scent Kajal," she said, taking the panties off Richard and walking round behind my head.

"No!" I said forcefully "I wouldn't, I'm not that way inclined, I'm straight."

She stretched the flimsy g string out so I could see the gusset. It was sopping wet and slimy.

"She is very easily turned on as you can see, she leaks into her knickers all day long," she said softly, as she bought them closer to my nose, "seeing your performance has made her incredibly fragrant."

I could already smell her pussy on the fabric and it was still six inches away. I couldn't see my next attacker as it was obscured by Natalie's underwear but I could hear slurping and sucking noises as they went to work on his cock. I tried to move my head away from the wet material but she moved them closer still. Two inches from my face, I could smell her as if her aroused cunt was in front of me. Musky, sweet, light perfume, the true scent of a woman. I wanted to smell her properly and felt light headed. I closed my eyes waiting for the inevitable.

She snatched them away and laughed.

"Straight are you?" she mocked, "fucking lying again."

'Fucking tease' I thought.

YJFs8Ctt8p9lb5XRbjpH2MsXXsK5vbL4Cai8h9WcvkLIyJ1JpMEDa5IL-SFg2g9gVYHmD-uaFiKtauPNx6wT-RNp0T3kQfsq61lFp6fMSSndq2keo-0Gyu1s6ep9GL46HSQPxeewLxIypghJUw


I looked back to Richard who was now fully hard and enormous. His cock was between the two girls' mouths. It looked like they were kissing each other but Richards cock was between their lips. They couldn't suck him due to the size, so they went along its length sucking it together. He was at least eleven inches long and three inches thick. I'd never seen anything like it.

My heart ponded at the thought of him fucking me. I was apprehensive and excited all at the same time. Could I take it? I guess I was about to find out.

Stacey pulled a chair over and put in front of me at an angle. She put one leg on the chair and bent forward and leant her elbows on the back rest, showing me her bald pussy, looking back at me and smiling. She had small inner lips and puffy outer ones. She was slick and shiny between her legs.

Pooja was still behind me with Kates G string in her hand, "Show time," she said.

The girls got up and walked back to the seating area as Richard and his massive member moved closer still.

He ignored me and stood behind Stacey lining his cock up with her slimy slit. She parted her butt cheeks with one hand and flicked her head to get her hair out of her face. Richard turned and looked at me for a split second and then he shoved his full length inside Stacey in one movement.

I gasped in amazement and Stacey groaned with pleasure. She stuck her ass out and arched her back with grace, as he started to fuck her with his monster cock. I had a perfect view as he slid in and out and I saw how wet she must have been. His cock was shiny and smooth.

XvyalwCoYIm9Jmx0Z7rgu9Rmx4f_UKf9XbFvLpk0I86XcoFSRF0WH9tcZQknYn90ulK5GTOQnOz7ULTWnWCzGRg5RP8WeQFWWE2F2sVRjyl2yfmx8dWPi1rdETO1rhUfP4wP4Mr8ebCoC1QvHg


"She has skills too," Pooja giggled.

"You're not kidding," I said in amazement.

I felt my clit grow and my pussy twitch and moisten as he speeded up his assault on the tiny girls hole. The whole time Stacey never took her eyes off me, a look of utter lust and ecstasy on her face as she took all he had.

Without being touched at all, I felt my orgasm building from the visual excitement and my whole body tingled as it yearned for stimulation. I shifted in my chair slightly and sighed.

Pooja sensed it and said, "I know what you want."

"I don't want anything," I lied, watching Stacey reach between her legs and rub herself.

"You're jealous, you want him inside you, admit it," whispered Pooja.

"Don't be stupid," I lied again. I did want it, I needed some form of stimulation to get me off and I was past caring now. I needed fucking.

"You want to feel him stretch your little cunt open as he fills your hole with that beast of a cock."

Her words were turning me on like I couldn't believe. Dirty talk and a live sex show were getting me off but I needed him inside me.

"You want him to violate your fuck hole and fill you with his sticky hot cum don't you, you little whore?" she whispered seductively.

"All you have to do is ask and I'll make him fuck you," she said holding Nat's panties out to me again.

I got a sniff of her pussy scent again. The smell, the live sex show, Pooja's dirty talk, it was all getting to me. I wanted his cock so badly.

"Ask me," she said, bringing the panties closer.

I stretched to get nearer to the G string in her hand. My pussy was dripping wet again, from cum and my own excitement. I couldn't hold on much longer I needed release, I needed to climax like my life depended on it.

"Ask me," she said again more forcefully.

I gave in, "Make him fuck me," I said.

"Manners?"

"Please make him fuck me," I begged.

She nodded at Richard. He withdrew from Stacey's snatch and turned to line up with my spunky hole. Stacey held his cock and guided him in. He was fucking huge, but I wanted it more than anything. I felt myself moving towards him to make him enter me sooner.

"Fuck her," said Pooja, as she clamped Nat's soaked knickers over my mouth and nose.

ZjDL4Ps09paJCRkGY1v3-LmeIqdlyBm-hhKVkHuXPc8ZzceNSR8Ip3TDMFljwesCYI-qbqUzzl8FGOHQragw2ZUmSOZd2WywcvDNSLza8Ol2tqcfDO8FsDuISJxL5ClRIE3x68sYAJ5xlReXpg


He pushed in harder than the others had. I was relaxed and still it hurt like hell. I tried to cry out but the G string muffled my scream. I was breathing fast through the material and could smell Nat's heavenly cunt. The battering ram sized cock pushed in as far as it could and I started to cum instantly.

"That's it you little whore," said Pooja, "Take him inside, feel him stretch you out, you fucking love it."

His balls hadn't touched my ass yet, so it wasn't fully inside me, but it was all I could take. He pulled out and back in, out and back in, over and over as I came all over his cock.

"Mmmmmm you're cumming hard Kajal, soak his cock, sniff those panties, doesn't she smell good?" she continued with her filthy talk.

I nodded.

My senses were overloaded from the sound of Pooja's dirty mouth and slurping noises of my pussy, mixed with the scent of Nat's wet panties and the feeling of utter fulfilment from my overstretched fuck hole. I came for what felt like five minutes bucking, writhing screaming in pleasure and pain, struggling to breath. I looked at the screen and saw my poor pussy red and stretched thin taking a punishing from his eleven inch cock. It looked amazing.

m7pPeACGwEADV6EUEZw30EBnu2JzY1dfl2DdArmpQwgsdt_8tJ4lg1BYjrZFaqdPZ0EWiTFeBCe0vVjdVcX-q0_1DDRmjr7Ds_osw3aPg8-N_sG0KebNdnXOE2DyGRfBL2BVydD1j3PIa2UwTQ


Unlike the others, he slowed down when he was about to cum and pushed the full length into me, his balls slapping against my ass at last. Then I felt it. A huge throb from his shaft as he deposited his first shot against my cervix.

"That's it slut, feel him empty his balls inside you," said Pooja, "He's got a nice big load of cum for your hungry little cunt."

_pkHHQeFU0YjhXIFgdT_acnDMCiW6NJvlFQniAtWvtrQkxpRB1Rk2aCi_bqXBSRgtVDiEItngag9xSpvWmTXg2AmkQHgOIn6ePWuzcWOPrCkEOXGVcbzZHIuE0v2n7iuHyu5lTBzzOWdF54NTQ


He pumped another into me and then pulled out slightly. Two more spurts as he was withdrawing. His pulsing cock looked like a snake shedding its skin. My full passage couldn't contain all of his cum and it starting spilling out between my lips and his shaft. I watched his shaft pump twice more as he continued to withdraw. Eight inches of cock hanging out of me and he was still pumping cum into my hole, I thought it would never end. He finally pulled out after ten big squirts and shot four more over my stomach and pussy. I felt semen trickling out of me and thought I must be gaping. My pussy was hanging open. It was very red, puffy and cummy but looked sexier than ever before.

Pooja released Nats dirty knickers from my face and moved down to take a look.

"Oh. My. God." she exclaimed, "what a cummy mess Kajal, look at your poor little abused pussy."

"I can see it," I said coyly, out of breath.

"Beautiful isn't it," she said, getting an even closer look ,"excellent show Richard, it went as we expected, she begged for it," she looked me in the eye.

I looked away, feeling ashamed at what I'd done.

bDCcy1C3-PjPh6SCRr0ZKDZWCN-34v65Dq-E76KoNgB-y4_4DoqgF5Uk6tuJk60t3lHFHcU8pcPpwaq93SdtBOgp_K3KqW1VR-viZjJDpwR4Qmt5J9bFE7xEPjSjioRgnjnZpjFAA6jCkyiPuw


"Awwwww don't be shy now you little slut," she said in a cutesy voice "poor little Kajal begs to be fucked and then feels dirty."

"Fuck off Pooja," I said "It wasn't like that, it's still rape." I knew it wasn't.

"It's not fucking rape you lying little whore, you loved it in the end, maybe not to begin with, but you just came three times as the cocks got bigger and you begged for the last one."

"It wasn't like that," I said again defiantly.

"It was exactly like that, we've got it on film," she laughed "Make him fuck me, that's what you said."

I didn't answer. Just looked away as she continued to stare at my messy over fucked gash.

"We're done here," she said, "you can push the cum out of you if you like it'll be good for the cameras".

I looked at my abused pussy as I pushed and bore down to expel the creamy juices. It spewed out of me in an endless river of white sticky fluid and dripped down my ass crack, onto the chair and then onto the floor in stringy ropes. I finished with a wet pussy fart as the last of it left my exhausted body, leaving cum bubbles round my hole.

BpqXK3AfAWmHy05j2I7OrREdmzzD5HAO99sAiMi4xnKELzU-as3lS70RH3uCWBOGF6R0ShwpJGNbK5CkHoYGm5dD6vJUbYXsclM_0wbz99WCVCjwCmNLPmZSnW-NmAxJMHGGdPPo8mFSAzsgsg


"Good girl Kajal, absolutely perfect," she said, licking her lips, "and a cute little fart from your pussy too, delicious."

"Are you going to let me go now?" I said, finally getting my breath back.

"Yes, of course, you've been an amazing little movie star for our clients, they'll pay good money for the film when I tell them about you."

"I just want to go home," I said, "you can do what you want with the video, so long as no one I know sees it."

"No one will see it unless they pay on the dark web. I have to warn you now Kajal ,tell no-one of what happened here," said Pooja in a stern voice, "if I find out you've told a soul, I'll bring your mother or sister in here and make you watch while Richard fucks their ass. Do you understand?"

"Please no," I cried, "I won't tell a soul I swear."

"Then we understand each other?" she said.

"Yes I'll tell no-one I promise."

x7BXw7W55UIeWgAce6Y6bPyOZ-MhRmcPheYv1Y70NbHxq_2cPkVZAeZDSA7vPFr8TozCo4zlTPZ1mfl1cAUXKKjqNOJc1wwTp0RqAZ7IRPuEcObiGH_YCZNb1HcWGkqzVl8ySZ-j4Z4jTElljQ


Pooja looked over to Kate and nodded. She walked over to the cupboard and came back with a syringe with liquid in it.

"What the fuck," I said, suddenly worried again, "What is this?"

Kate positioned the needle against my arm and pricked me with it. She pushed the plunger and the clear liquid was injected into me. I felt instantly woozy and the room started spinning.

"See you soon sweet Kajal," said Pooja, in a sinister tone as she walked away. That was the last thing I heard before I passed out.

SQQKXFCLSX2EmNpw6KU7nou6vu6qHzS45oFMPSLE1hLoR8XPwZxCJ2LIxERYZ3plfmN6jhiFYHzN8N5StUNScy0M52JKl9QbiHLkBj6pCNTEz761OLlWRkYNM7qDCAMaA4m-GeIBaP6lwOL1_A


*****

I woke up on my sofa, as if nothing had happened. I was wearing the same clothes, the empty wine glass was on the table. Had I dreamt it?

I moved to get up and felt a pain in my lower abdomen. No it wasn't a dream my pussy muscles ached. I took off my jeans and knickers and went to the mirror. Even walking was uncomfortable.

I had been shaved and my labia was red and swollen and felt tender to touch. I felt slightly bruised inside. My hair and makeup were back to normal as though nothing had happened. My pussy was moist but clean with no signs of the huge amount of cum I had taken. I had very mixed feelings about what had happened. In one way I felt used, degraded, ashamed and violated in every possible way. Yet somehow I felt content, fulfilled, naughty and sexy that I had done what I had done. What started out as a terrifying experience ended with the most pleasurable feelings I had ever experienced from sex. I was exhausted so I pulled my knickers back on and went to bed. I fell into a very relaxed and restful sleep wondering if they would come for me again.

JJ8mhT5PuwNfOLCKz6lzB9_M5DUF7AZJeb_cC037C8qpOIsGO0hGox1-srUiWzR-7tStJWBsCzTYUWzo_qYFxr8MM7r_QNpGlqZTg1dpopM6ONb2D4Zrmbgv4odlil8of3Z3eSGgb51I7HGB7w


To be continued…
 
It had been three months since my encounter with Pooja and her sordid team. I still had mixed feelings about it all. It has started out as a gang rape, but in the end I was begging to be fucked. Five men had forced themselves on me and all of them had ejaculated inside me without my consent. I was terrified at the beginning of my ordeal, but loved it at the end. It had all been filmed in some sort of clinical room, for the entertainment of Pooja's clients and although I had trawled the internet I had never found the video. It was as though it had never happened.

I had continued my electronic diary, noting my sexual encounters, although that incident hadn't been included.

Now three months later I had woken up in the same clinical padded room as before. Same grey floor tiles, same cameras and TV screens showing my body spread out naked for all to see. My heart sank.

HP7sTFKxyyXoIF7Bnwo4wvCqeDj4LP7PNwWsTp09hz6U-JhZmPNKRRKPALddssTi8q050E-U3waMG55wBHgfLEO7KusPT4x-BYYFy1zjC7ZcavKNfH5DqDdSAR-OkJOQjnS62eKF06O2SEW_Bw


'How did this happen again?' I said to myself in my head 'I thought they were done with me.'

I was strapped onto a bench, on my back this time. The bench was once again cream leather and was the same width as my body. My wrists were strapped up to my elbows, with my arms by my sides. My legs were spread wide open in stirrups, as before and strapped from my ankles up to my knees. I could move a lot more than last time, but only by siding forwards or backwards. If I slid backwards my head flopped off the bench. Around my neck was a white diamanté studded dog collar, attached to a chain which went through a hole in the bench. The chain was slack and rattled and clanked underneath me, as I lifted my head to see the rest of the room.

The TV screens showed wide angle shots of me, as well as close ups of my breasts, pussy and face. It was obvious they had bought me back for another film session, to be fucked again or worse.

I lay there not moving for about ten minutes. I watched my chest rise and fall with my breathing, as I looked at myself on the screen. I examined my body as though I was watching someone else on a TV show. I was in good shape and felt pleased with how I looked. I could see the close up of my boobs, soft and firm with my small dark nipples. I scanned another screen and looked at my bald vulva. I never usually got the chance to look closely at my pussy and found it interesting to see it in such detail. My small outer labia gave way to my inner lips, protruding slightly all pink and pouting. My clitoral hood, slightly darker, hiding my little bean. I tensed and watched my pussy twitch ever so slightly and then released. I did it again and again and smiled to myself. I was so engrossed in what I was doing that I was startled when the door opened behind me and heard footsteps. I stopped twitching and turned my head to see who it was. I wasn't surprised by who I saw.

YS5DWlc-hUF8fxBWBX_4yGaVyW3ghc3zo47BFub8MBL4rY5CMcFhYFyUti1CLnl0cwC58KJx1DXSHH79VHdm8GYq-_jVZ1k1iz08rSaWV1AuqAUfpIKTXlWxvYwNfeSmiFl2KezKKngQ1x8r8g


"Kajal, how lovely to see you again," it was Pooja.

"What am I doing here again!" I snapped, "You had your film and I thought you were done with me."

"I said I would see you again soon Kajal, you didn't think that was it did you."

"Yes, I did, now let me go."

She looked down at me as she came level with the bench, dressed in the same white blouse and short black skirt as before. She had what looked like a remote control in her hand. She walked round me giving me the once over, like a lion looking at her prey.

"Still as sexy as ever, aren't you?" she said, "and nice to see you've kept on shaving that little pussy of yours too, saves us from doing it for you again."

"I prefer it like that now," I replied.

"At least you've learnt something then," she said, "you've got a gorgeous body Kajal, perky breasts, toned long firm legs, and such a pretty face, big hazel eyes, full lips, you're a real cutie aren't you." she was starting to sound seductive.

aEPQsmPTrwIfyeZUrq5NYzMV0EDzkCS8-LyWRUVPW7Hp4jmhin1I46t4yutu4V02DP7C7YWqbe9mPP6t_8QcD7X_geGJWpvdlEs3bDzar2C3IR4gMdnRPGzvos5Nb6v4EQpt4Rfnu1yFBfmxqg


"Our clients loved your last session, said you were the best ever, such natural reactions of both fear and pleasure, do you remember how much you loved it?" she asked.

"Fuck you Pooja, I kept my promise and told no-one, now let me go, and no I didn't love it," I lied.

"Well, I've watched the footage several times and I can assure you, you looked in ecstasy when you took the third, fourth and fifth cocks inside you."

"Get off on it did you?" I asked.

"Not as much as you did," she scoffed, "but yes it did turn me on," she pulled up a stool and sat next to me, "I was soaking wet after we finished filming you that day."

"Glad you liked it," I said sarcastically.

"It had a good response from our clients."

"I never found it on the internet."

"You wouldn't, it's on a secure server on the dark web and only good paying clients have access to it. You obviously looked then? Curious to see how you looked or did you want to reminisce?"

I turned quickly and said, "You really are a fucking bitch, aren't you Pooja."

uT3SMWJegkOCmpZpsiGk3LmKEQ4uhQVpa467qfHyL4y0u6IAZPdyqqqgoymLo6kWIsS4Tp-N2IIyATNaM_EmyHJHreMg7-kiPiJ5msm4UT2irFlYjS64siRgBKo8ey3k2vgZ_wevX4CEqhR04w


She pulled away slightly, startled at my reaction, then leant forward again, opening her legs slightly. I got a glimpse of her black lace panties up her skirt. They looked expensive. I looked away quickly.

"That's not a very nice thing to call me Kajal," she replied, looking hurt, "after all I've done for you."

"You've done nothing for me," I replied, "unless you think letting men rape me is a favour."

"It wasn't rape and you know it. Anyway you're now capable of being fucked by very large cocks," she said, "you would have been too timid and scared to attempt it otherwise."

"I would have been fine, I would have done it in my own time," I said, looking up her skirt again.

She caught me looking and whispered, "Do you like what you see up there?"

I looked away and started to blush.

"Oh, you don't. It's ok, I don't mind. Have you ever been with a woman Kajal?" she asked.

"No. I haven't been with a woman, I'm straight remember," I replied sternly.

"Oh wait, no of course not, I'd have read it in your stupid diary," she laughed.

"You're still hacking my life then?" I asked.

"I look from time to time at your diary, it's quite boring," she answered, "and you're not straight, I remember what happened last time. You were sniffing Natalie's panties, while you came over Richard's cock, you couldn't get enough of it."

"You made me sniff them, clamping them to my nose, while I was force fucked," I hissed back at her.

"It looked like the smell of her pussy tipped you over the edge to me," she laughed.

"If you say so," I said.

"Facts are facts," she said, standing up and moving the stool out of the way.

"Let's give you a closer look up my skirt, shall we? You seem to be interested in what's up there," she said, putting her legs either side of my head, hitching up her skirt slightly and looking down at my face.

I turned my head away and moved to the left.

She pressed the button on the remote control in her hand. There was a whirring noise and the chain clanked underneath the chair. It slowly pulled on my dog collar, as it forced my head back onto the bench, making me look directly up at her panty clad pussy. It started to pull tighter around my neck and I felt it choking me. She let it choke me for a few seconds before turning it off and releasing the slack again.

I coughed and gasped for breath.

"Don't turn away from me Kajal," she scolded, "look up between my legs, this is what you wanted to see, right?"

"What the fuck?" I said, finally getting my breath back, "are you trying to strangle me or something?"

"It's a discipline thing," she said, "even dogs can be trained to understand that if they're bad they get a pull on the choke chain, you will learn too."

"Why are you doing this?" I asked, taking up the slack on the chain and turning my head again.

She hit the button again and the whir, clank, choke was repeated.

"Look between my legs Kajal," she ordered, as I fought for breath. "Don't make me have to treat you like a dog."

She left it choking me a while longer this time before releasing it. I coughed and tried to catch my breath. I had no choice but to obey her.

I looked directly up her long slender thighs to the heart of her being, covered by her tiny lace knickers. They were about twelve inches above me.

"Good girl, that's better," she said.

Her knickers were almost see through and I could just about make out her mound and labia. Her underwear bulged and I could tell she had big lips in there, as the material strained to contain her.

She slowly bent her legs at the knees and lowered it nearer to my face. She stopped six inches away from my nose

"Smell my panties," she said, in a sexy voice, "it's alright they were clean this morning after my shower, go ahead smell them, see if they're as nice as Natalie's."

I turned my head away again and shuffled backwards.

Whir, clank, choke. She left it choking me for about five seconds and released again.

I couldn't help but smell her panties now as I gasped for breath. I could smell soap and the faintest scent of her pussy.

"Breathe deeply," she said, "Do you like my scent?"

"I can't really smell anything," I said, stupidly, without realising I was playing into her hands.

She dropped her lower clamping my head between her warm smooth thighs. She was well toned and athletic and surprisingly strong. Her lace covered quim was now three inches away.

"What about now?" she asked.

I breathed in through my nose and could still only smell fabric softener with a slight musky undertone. I felt slightly aroused from the whole teasing process and felt my clit and pussy lips begin to swell.

"Fabric softener," I said defiantly.

She dropped the remote on the floor in anger, reached both hands behind my head and pulled my face into her crotch.

"What about now you little bitch?" she asked again, through gritted teeth.

Her panties were very soft considering they were lace and her pussy felt spongy under the fabric. My nose was right in her crack, below her clit, as I breathed in. The arousing aroma of female genitals wafted up my nose at last.

She released my head "Well?"

"Cunt," I said, trying to be as offensive as I could.

"Well that's one thing to call it suppose," she laughed "Do you like the smell of my 'cunt' Kajal?"

"I told you I'm straight," I said.

Q1GvdbPqOIcEnCm9W9OFPV9fcLSQ3QpxnLw2aiwHnQjp2EXgyK-9HKoR9Wd5ri7LLxbvF297KkPN71sbUP7J5yHjsAiQaowG_WKt9OAM4B51n41suDrSPnerq05f6JTWgRoKSoOvfVc4qt_91Q


"So you say, but that's not what I asked you, do you like the scent of a woman? That's the smell of sex."

I had to admit it was a gorgeous smell and it was arousing me.

"I suppose so," I said.

She lowered herself down again, so her pussy was resting on my nose and mouth and started to rock and back and forth grinding it into my face. I felt her clit become hard as she rubbed herself against my nose, her soft lips parting beneath the fabric.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned, increasing the pressure slightly, "that's it, right there."

I'm not sure if it was her getting turned on or my hot breath against her panties, but the material was becoming damp. She started to breathe quicker, grinding her clit against my nose.

"That's it Kajal, mmmmmmmm, feels soooooo gooooood," she gasped, pulling at the waistband of her underwear, to put tension across her gusset.

I had no choice but to let her do what she was doing.

"Ooooooh fuck yeah," she cooed, "make my panties wet."

She had such a way with words. She was a good dirty talker and had the voice for it. I knew she was getting herself off at my expense, but all I could do was lay there trying to breath. My breathing was stifled by her knickers over my nose and her sexy scent was getting stronger.

K-Ba8eylgAz5VVptUFyfCcIMXSjHp4Wsf85QdmuYker7gfL-UG43kgnVQhOl1FIiH8HL258FYFCFxA5bUmNB_ZSd34wAlOr0MwgXy2ymQNtbI1dOdnHIZEhU_xofp4D_tXsVsM7WhMAGMKc3mg


"Fuuuuck.....you're such a little tease," she whispered, "you love smelling my panties, don't you."

Bang! Bang!

There was a loud knock on the door.

Pooja flinched, "For fucks sake!" she said, under her breath, sounding frustrated.

She got off my face pulling her skirt back down.

"Wait," she yelled, like a lord commanding a servant. She picked up the remote from the floor, composed herself and said, "Come in."

I suddenly realised this hadn't been part of the show, she was trying to get herself off before the show even started. Did she have some sort of girl crush on me, or did she just want a sexual release?

"Dirty fucking bitch!" I hissed at her.

She put a finger to her lips and shushed me.

She opened the door and let one girl and two men enter.

It was Stacey and two men I hadn't met before. All three were naked.

"Hi Kajal," giggled Stacey.

The two men said nothing, they were white, athletic already semi hard.

"Time for your training Kajal," said Pooja, back to her normal domineering self, "have you ever sucked a man's cock before?" she asked.

"Of course I have," I said.

"And?"

"And what?" I asked back.

kIZAabCfr7F75pGBXGlb8xvMSk066bMBlN43lWQPGMDYTn1VYfaZNSGLiD74_fHgPZ7InouwnDX61_a786yYy4j2lDYv4ygf51OIuuUzbfjHi_3TV4FYlDjn-xCk7Ao55X2KAaCft6H5pxY2lg


"Did you make him cum? Did you let him cum in your mouth? Did you swallow it? Give me some details," she asked impatiently.

"No I didn't make him cum, not from sucking him, I don't do that, and I wouldn't swallow it even if I did let him do it in my mouth," I said, with a look of disgust in my face.

"Well you will today," she said, "show her how to suck a cock properly Stacey," she looked across to her and nodded.

Stacey dropped to her knees in front of one of the men about two feet away from me. She positioned herself so I could see her.

"She's going to show you how to deepthroat a cock Kajal," Pooja said.

Stacey grabbed his shaft at the base and started wanking him rhythmically as I watched it grow to seven inches. He was shaved and circumcised with low hanging balls. Stacey looked at me for a split second and then took it in her mouth and started bobbing her head in and out taking half of his length at a time.

"She's a very talented young girl," said Pooja, "See how she's made him hard already and now she's teasing him by only allowing half of it between her lips, he wants it balls deep but she's teasing him." She put her hands on Stacey's shoulders.

I watched as she continued to pleasure him.

"To take it deep, she will need to align her throat with her mouth and relax, like this." she said, tapping Stacey on the shoulder.

Y3wdqs2vYxlt-SUL02mwBsz9E-F6ajsolsl8U5dOFhSivYn-sNTf7ydEu95md7Deeafa7apbXTwt1L9irwGRCLHBV2ifDY6bHzNKOehT7ySa5b0gGXUvuiiJ2llllOWgYl_Pq060XVDrIU33Xg


Stacey tipped her head back, opened wide and took him into her throat. She held it there as her eyes started to bulge and then took it all the way out again. She repeated this over and over as he fucked her throat right in front of me. Each time he pulled out she drooled thick saliva from her mouth and spat it back onto his cock.

I was mesmerised

"Good girl Stacey," Pooja said calmly, like a school teacher, "see how she takes it Kajal, she's resisting her gag reflex, it's not easy but takes practice, this is your training."

"I'm not sucking anyone off," I said, as I watched Stacey's expertise, "and I'm certainly not going to deepthroat anyone."

"You will do as you're told or you'll be punished," said Pooja, waving the remote at me and smiling.

Stacey continued to let the man fuck her face for a few minutes, quickening his pace. It was a very wet and sloppy blowjob and saliva hung from her chin.

"Ooooh, looks like he's almost there Stacey, that didn't take long, look Kajal he's about to cum," said Pooja excitedly.

60MCC__7l6NxAbuhYdq2JigJF4invSQYIRerfYNh9ZWX-_CrLjmAhnt5Ckvf3grEA7pq4EB0OyzMmrOO9YEEnF-9DPtS9TPp5CVoZUN96r7WFTgrHwrH2sLl77J-s3iCPkW0Rb4fzu41pDNjhA


That was quick I thought, she must be talented. He thrust in and out of her mouth five or six more times, before he started to ejaculate. Stacey sensed it and pulled his cock out, so just the tip was inside her mouth as she took his load. His cock pulsed seven or eight times as he emptied his balls between her pink lips.

"Oh fuck Stacey that was amazing," he said, "you kinky little bitch, you take me so deep."

He pulled his cock out slowly, squeezed it from the base to the tip and dripped the last drops onto her closed lips, leaving a creamy line.

"Now....Stacey has a present for you Kajal," said Pooja, "open wide."

Stacey moved over with a mouth full of fresh spunk and positioned her mouth above mine. I instinctively turned my head away.

Whir, clank, choke. Pooja hit the button on the remote. My head was pulled back, so I couldn't move.

"Naughty, naughty," Pooja laughed.

She released the choke, but didn't release the slack on the chain, so my head was pinned to the bench.

Stacey kissed me with her cum coated lips. They were soft and salty. It was the first time I had kissed a girl and I felt instantly turned on by it. I kissed her back and uncontrollably slipped my tongue in between her lips. She responded with her tongue and gravity did the rest. Hot tangy sperm leaked from her mouth into mine as our tongues explored each other's mouths. It was so erotic I felt my nipples harden and blood rush to my clit and labia. I moaned with pleasure and surprise as the salty liquid filled my mouth. He had cum a lot and I was struggling to take it all as Stacey's tongue continued to flicker inside my mouth. She pulled away slowly leaving a string of cum as thin as a spiders web between us for a split second.

I now had a mouth full of the man's cum and I fucking loved it. I never thought I would, but I did. I didn't even need to be told to swallow it. I just gulped it down like a common slut and licked my lips.

"Holy fuck," exclaimed Pooja, "I don't believe it, you little cum slut," she was as shocked as I was by my reaction to cum.

"I don't know what came over me," I said.

Pooja laughed, "You're a filthy bitch and you loved it, that's what came over you."

"That was so erotic," I said.

qQqBIpowVEAoXtj0nqEc4B9dgPkUhAUgvONfYPrQTG7N6tI-zWX2cDGXY0AnWpCEdQFmhvld8ulxgUNc5Aa9TM85L3qmvMZb8oWmXz6GGZup3yFeelO5wa2vvljAjOo647pTT6e6u2FGrx7raA


Pooja looked at the other man, "Tom, fuck Kajal's face," she ordered releasing the slack from my chain.

I shuffled back so my neck was hanging off the bench upside down. This aligned my mouth and throat just as Stacey had done.

The man then positioned himself behind my head and lined his cock up with my already open mouth. I wanted it so badly. He was about six inches long and already hard, from watching Stacey suck off his friend. He slowly slid his shaft into my mouth. I closed my lips round it and relaxed waiting for him to push against the back of my mouth. He stopped short and started to withdraw it.

"That's it Tom , take it slow, don't make her gag and vomit all over the floor, " said Pooja watching attentively.

oPuDLOI2lGxCOdUm7ncOL9MaWc6Kz3zmTzCI9Obq73MnyoXxzApNdngPKgKd9RBDJF4aB-6W7eKGY9XA2iJSrOU9t_KQYIpzibJBZV_jXIzAauTofYjLFbJg18VI3_spDXZiOoAJQc7dDY3ceg


Once it was out he pushed back in further, touching the back of my mouth. I didn't flinch.

Pooja looked impressed, "keep going, she's probably going to gag in a minute, but I think she likes it."

I did like it, it felt so dirty. He pushed into my throat and although it felt uncomfortable at first, it didn't make me gag. He pulled out and back in again as he started to fuck my throat deeply. Three or four strokes and then he pulled out again and stopped. I was producing saliva like never before, it was running out of the corners of my mouth and down my face.

"What the fuck?" said Pooja, in astonishment, "no gag reflex at all Kajal? Really? Are you fucking kidding me? You've never done this before?"

"No," I said, " I swear it's my first time going that deep, I've given blowjobs before, but never like this, even I'm surprised."

"Keep going Tom," she said, "but don't cum in her mouth."

"He can if he wants," I said "I don't mind."

"Shut up you slut! This is training for you," snapped Pooja, "they'll be plenty of time for that later."

He fucked my face for about two minutes and it felt incredible to take him so deep. My mouth was so sloppy with spit from my throat, I thought it must be a body reaction to try and lubricate my passage. Pooja watched with interest until she told him to pull out and move to the next stage of training. I felt disappointed that I hadn't finished the job.

26JuDIyNEVzZR_5SrAywMI9SG_uBj7mvCIoC0Bfln2muCk_uAidKs_pycZkhIDMdySyTQKDwlA2DBTcmm5SxqnlstxIw0rA1GXEVIBjltoGt3eUCFu_-SEW_L85BS_S3oOgtk5hv4wOKW2JNpw


"Stacey, straddle Kajal's face, like a 69 position but keep your feet on the ground," said Pooja.

Stacey did as she was told and put one leg either side of my head and bent forward. I had a perfect view of her beautiful shaven snatch. It was the first time I had inspected another woman's pussy so close and I was fascinated as I compared it to my own. She had virtually no inner lips and nice plump outer labia which looked very womanly. She lay forward putting her weight on her elbows and I felt her warm breasts rest on my stomach gently. Her face was inches from my pussy and I thought for a minute she was going to kiss it or lick me.

"I'm straight," I said to Pooja, " I'd rather suck a cock than lick her pussy."

She ignored me completely. "Tom, fuck Stacey, I know you're dying to cum."

Tom lined his cock up with her. It was shiny from my saliva and she was shiny from her own arousal. He pushed into her in one deep stroke and I loved seeing her fuck hole spread open and swallow him up.

She moaned, "Oooooooh fuck yes Tom," in a drawn out breath.

He moaned too, "Wow Stacey, soooo juicy and tight as always."

He started fucking her as I watched it, inches away from my face. I could feel myself getting wetter by the second and felt Stacey's hot breath on my pubic mound. He fucked her gently for about two minutes and I couldn't take my eyes off it. The slick cock slipping in and out of her cute hole was such a turn on.

iMMkLi87nsYKfOdDG1yOxl5jeyFNKqsK755OdDv9lbGZwbuLeSZeL1RA64fRm9zrjMYDTv6VvU7-8KVfBva4YWlXjR9RCV6Z6tq21b4Slpc-E6Zo3HhV3bR7JTjoYZhFXNAUkal5L2z_8pB96A


"Beautiful isn't it," said Pooja, who was now bent down next to my head for a better look, "its making you wet Kajal isn't it?"

"No," I lied.

"Lying bitch!" she hissed, "Stacey is she wet down there?" Pooja called down to her.

Stacey put all her weight on one elbow and lifted her other arm. She pushed two fingers straight inside me without hesitation. I was absolutely soaked. I was getting more and more turned on by the second and this was the first sexual contact I'd had since I got there. I needed release, and soon.

"Oh yes, very wet miss Pooja," she giggled, as she sucked my love juice off her fingers.

"I knew you would be, how can you not be turned on seeing that," she nodded towards Toms hard shaft gliding in and out of Stacey's cooch.

His pace was increasing as I watched his balls bashing against her clit, they were tightening and I sensed he was about to cum.

8w3MMUruRMkLy0PoEyYZgmMvLtrZWhLpWLuequyddDaGWMU1yeDF3gXBdWde-fxOLB7cH63UtrgUDUwxeSikF7ozCj1Lyl1SORAxWsSa29VOXJZQeoRrS2qvNEr7vYntAGGWBP4jtKmdTnR9QQ


"Cum inside her pussy Tom," ordered Pooja, "You know you want to."

It triggered him immediately as I watched him push deep into her and his balls started twitching as he filled her juicy cunt with his semen. I watched as he pulled half way out and then back in as he finished his last orgasmic spasms. He gasped and relaxed but left his cock inside her.

I could smell raw sex coming from the two of them. It was so arousing.

Stacey giggled, "feels warm and slippery in there," she said.

"OK. Tom pulled out of her," said Pooja.

He slid his softening cock from her tight hole with a sloppy sucking noise and he moved away.

Cum was already leaking from her pink gash and I knew what was expected of me before Pooja even spoke.

"Clean her up Kajal," demanded Pooja, "Lick that messy cum out of her."

I was so turned on I did it without question. Stacey shuffled back onto my face and stood up, arching her back to force her slimy cunt onto my open mouth. Spunk dripped into my mouth as I licked her labia. She was hot and salty, her lips were soft and smooth. I dipped my tongue inside her as far as I could to retrieve my gooey prize. I clamped my mouth onto her slit and sucked the seed out of her. It was insanely erotic, as I had never licked a pussy before in my life, so to have a cum filled cunt presented to me was intoxicating.

"You cum hungry little whore," laughed Pooja, "look at you, you can't get enough."

I finally licked all I could until I could taste only Stacey's juice which was equally as delicious as Toms spunk. Stacey lifted herself off me and walked off towards Tom.

Z5rc8tWMa-We4j1-VwUWu0oyXIWF5faQstyOC0NKKTddpNzLkBYxU-KURrf70MNuHa5L8Ze_vPX16G_DoeZXV6VXiI3Bawh9-cVSBIumJlLol6OuzOP1rPnPkOno56tCJxER-XThFFFc0m9Dhg


"That was so fucking hot," gasped Pooja, with excitement, "who would have thought poor little Kajal would be such a slut when it comes to eating sperm?"

I suddenly felt dirty again. I had forgot I was there against my will and tied to a bench, the sight of two people fucking inches from my face had overwhelmed me. I regained some control.

"Does this mean you're going to let me go now," I asked, "I've done as you've asked."

Pooja burst out laughing, "we've not even started yet, you little cum whore," she snapped, "this is just training to see if you're capable."

"Capable of what," I asked, dreading the answer.

"Well our clients loved your last film so much they want to see you in another one," she replied.

"I thought this was the film," I said surprised.

"Poor sweet girl, of course it's not, our clients want to see you in a Bukkake film."

"What's a Bukkake film?" I asked, again dreading the answer.

"You don't know what Bukkake is? My god Kajal you have led a sheltered life."

oyW73RiBp69kdX2R-MPxShSSj7wEdI6tQL4R5a3wlEM-fWEZq2hI_5mnG77UlPfL8AM195jp8apNG-r_nEA30F1-vYlLM_jaUK297DJHn2oDnQ2I6oOmv6WarUsHWIS3hQTnqxYyWVGxx_SzZQ


She paused for a second, thinking of the best way to describe it.

"It's where a group of men fuck your mouth and pussy and ejaculate all over you," she said, shrugging her shoulders, as if it were nothing.

"What?" I said, feeling shocked, "why would they do that?"

"Because men love seeing a girl covered in cum," she replied, "and you're going to be that girl."

"I'm not doing that," I said.

Whir, clank, choke.

"Stop whining like a bitch, we both know you've got no choice, and besides you just proved what a cum lover you are."

"Swallowing one guy's cum or even two is ok, but not a big group of them," I replied, as she released the choke.

"Bring them in," she shouted, towards the door.

The door opened and a large group of people entered. Mostly men but a couple of girls too. All naked. The men were of various sizes and builds and all had shaved cocks. They were pretty fit, no beer guts, all aged around twenty five to thirty five. The girls were younger and I recognised Natalie and Kate from last time. Stacey joined them and Tom and the other man left the room. There must have been twenty men crowding in.

"You expect me to suck off twenty men?" I asked, shocked and now getting very concerned.

M7fA-bz8bAwZvydU1Uq1To5D2rO9EYIZyizzVmbs-xuidb2_LKDyz6kBwKcjYxtY7OsC1mkFtZQe4uztwdm2HX1HGxxJe-to5uoz0JLj177sz33Bkg8GfF-cV7PhcddBMAOE5AYq_8nGwZqCXQ


"There's thirty of them actually," she said, "and no you don't have to suck them all off, some of them will fuck you and others will just wank themselves off onto your body, the girls will help them."

I felt slightly relieved but also anxious about taking so many men at the same time. The men stood around in a loose group, some were already hard and the rest getting there. None of them spoke; they just looked directly at Pooja as they lined up.

"Right guys, here's the rules," she said, "you can cum anywhere you like, in her pussy, in her mouth or anywhere on her body, but no anal, and remember our clients want to see her covered by the end of the session so if you can manage two loads, more the better."

I felt strangely aroused by the thought of what was about to happen, but also apprehensive, some of these men had larger cocks than the one I had just throated. Some looked up to nine inches and I couldn't decide if that excited me or made me fearful. Either way I was getting wetter by the second and I was desperate for a cock inside me, there was no question about that. I was already turned on and needed to climax after what I had seen and done. No-one had really touched me yet, except for Stacey doing the wetness test on me.

BtHz0_aKYI1s-WMh8BE2mcPUNizVN_GpwBPERvQ5RoHvd4xHiz5_sNV3C7zQFV-75y136yStNrB1qKK-cWKiviCqtNF9EhKPNowyJSaU0zCXOnAGJ7but--TDEJ-tl1C_PlhXF0qgxIsM5Ox_Q


"There's no pecking order, if your hard you can begin, cameras are rolling," Pooja said, as she backed away from me and left them to it.

"Wait, no I can't" I said, feeling fearful again.

"Don't make me choke you again Kajal," she said, waving the remote and pretending to thumb the button.

Immediately ten men surrounded me with their hard dicks in their hands. One grabbed my head and pulled my neck back and thrust his shaft into my open mouth. He was at least seven inches long and found my throat straight away and starting fucking it.

I felt another guy pull at my thighs and lined his cock up with my slimy slit. He pushed in deep, without hesitation and started fucking me with short, sharp strokes.

"Kajal's first spit roast," laughed Pooja, from somewhere behind me, "it's a day of firsts for her."

I7l9PhU-aY7vOdR8IJBuU2ttGwIWZv67Z4xmBI8mfaS8viajvPvaOXx1bwK3ul_yqc7Dz67JxYw_D16jie3IXhoEoj1LisBx-yDdM1puak38KElYFe70jzwSLZ4xV5iujMleoKfKW2kiLfaDlw


tW7tZnfFv9Y3lYJh6NqsKnCg8Rzc-YE8ED8N0yEn5HgRH4oHzBHicNz09c1WjO2f99ShbgEGCrlYXEi8t75W7FhZgANpZtOnTfA5YgkP45heuvc8ckKExZI9hgcaP9tCXXXepUhAIsTmem4HFQ


My vision was blocked as my head was upside down, but could hear the other men wanking themselves off, commenting on my body.

"How's her cunt?" one said, to the guy fucking me.

"She's good and wet," he replied fucking me deeper.

"Look at those titties bounce," another said.

"Can't wait to spunk on her tits," laughed another

"Nah, I'm going to give her mouthful to swallow," said another.

I felt like a piece of meat on a slab, laid out for their entertainment. I felt dirty and abused and I fucking loved it.
 
The guy fucking my face pulled out after a few minutes and starting wanking instead and swapped with someone else. His cock was smaller and easier to suck. Saliva was pouring out of my mouth and onto my cheeks and chin, leaving a slimy mess.

qk8IE78VpzXvuPeYR9wCbEQ7cmf3pYE0atV1A33kSDuzRWtQbjlzKN3so3FYzxnvB4u46xqHiiucE1HDAwwDKPscS5jhfGKXd6jRNcRTXn2ngRyxBIdn4RuwLvsFnDcZvIYIr_lyNyCyRjL6aQ


Then I felt the first one of them cum on me, a thick rope of warm spunk hit me across both tits, and again and again, until he was spent. I caught a glimpse of him, it was the guy I'd been sucking off first. A couple of minutes later the guy inside me said he was going to cum, he pulled out and I felt him paint my stomach and pussy. Another cock slid inside me within seconds. I could feel my orgasm building and was getting very close now.

u1__99moiMKG98qi47KcqB-K8de2ZqjTv_PE_oSn3bNq8LZUA-n9nvCHasqibbTuPSFPLqNZWedeI9V6U6BDfimBqQlNaN_X4I6_rnd9P4mXL7iPmYWx-m2467pobTfdXWHZmBlDcfiivGvdHg


The guy in my mouth twitched and emptied his load into my mouth, the first time anyone had cum there, it took me by surprise and I coughed it up and it dribbled onto my neck and chest.

"Dirty slut," he snapped, "don't waste it, swallow it like a good little whore," he walked off.

hwLsP1ABQAeu9z9Q96Z-tq9n7ig_gtQ1T0UN-rWeL3GdwgD8erv4tvpGItlvecGSZl1udnjNeeK0TRU1lHmuCw1rrzIh3Rd3VAzQFOcs71m4ZODe9TZn98r4W5TD6phXZGY1iUvO8nrVqV9vHg


The next cum load hit me in the face from the right, straight across my lips nose and mouth, then another load hit my tits, I was starting to lose track.

The guy fucking me started to cum inside me and I couldn't hold off any longer. I exploded at the same time as he did, bucking and screaming as I climaxed with him. His hot spunk coated my insides as I flooded my love juice onto his cock. I opened my mouth to scream in ecstasy ,but it was filled with yet another cock.

Seeing me orgasm seemed to set a few of them off as spunk hit me from all angles, across my tits, face, hair and stomach. I was still cumming when another guy stuck his fat cock into my creamy cunt and I continued to cum all over him.

The guy in my mouth was bigger than the others and he was hurting my throat, making it uncomfortable for me to take him deep. He kept on thrusting into my mouth until he came directly into my throat. This was a whole new sensation feeling him pulsate and pump his seed directly into my stomach without me even tasting it.

DcsQ2plhzrBcZtl1xzONa514Jfb1ksqE3Ujb0F_Q7jT2CJBXKVo88MnyertQRKF6ztsYcC4guvzLDiMBAa3zQU7FPpLdZvUqjkL9JfL0B7UfcfgyPxMqPVIhpt6GS8HAvz3uMtcgSDbC9RbfFQ


Pooja came over, "She is fucking loving this guys, but I want to see more cum on her rather than have her swallowing it all. Give her mouth a rest for a while."

I nodded at her as a thank you and looked down at myself for the first time since they started my Bukkake. My boobs were coated in a thick glaze of man cream and I had a small pool of it in my navel. It looked so sexy. My face was plastered and my hair was matted with the stuff.

"You look beautiful Kajal, absolutely perfect," said Pooja.

I looked past the crowd that surrounded me and saw the girls working on the next batch of men. Kate was sucking one guy off, on her knees, with another cock in her hand which she was wanking quickly. Stacey had one leg on a chair and was being fucked by a guy with blond hair from behind , she was also wanking off a guy who was sucking on her huge tits. Natalie was bent over a stool with a man fucking her while she wanked off two others, one in each hand. It was a sight to behold, a mass orgy to get them to the point of cumming on me.

GbU7QN_lcvipunX5zdSBPrarspVrUxh8MGEVmRWoZ47PwYOARytfy-2RZCKXU_W2-Rs9zmjOref7-XCHVDw1W1WzA4Ru31d9YHXdro20r315y20skdgK28ioffXTBES5XORbk-lDi_2zGZOf7A


Another load hit my face across my forehead and hairline, thick and sticky. Then another across my lips, I opened my mouth and took some of it in before closing again to swallow his gift.

The guy inside my snatch pulled out and finished over my vulva and belly adding to the mess on my body. Two more shot their loads on my face and tits. I was fascinated that some of them had watery cum and some were lumpy and thick, some came a lot and some only a small amount. Some of them shot it with force while others just dribbled onto my face. It was a raw animalistic feeling to have them doing this to me and by so many of them. It was a s though I turned them on so much, that all they wanted to do was to pay tribute to me, by squirting their juice all over me.

xiQ47mPp71XbVhEPlDeiCAIz4iqAQm5PPiXGABVgbuKipalfBQNR1W6QxZhqDHULCxsdphQsdxH5S-zvn0QE3EohYHtb6lDvGjAK_7-bHc4x9_Lz7h6udbAUyqa5j2prCO5t-qFZpEib6jxw_A


Suddenly one guy mounted me on the bench, one leg either side, he pushed my slippery cum glazed tits together and proceeded to slide his huge cock in between them. As his prick extended past my boobs, I lent down and licked his tip. I could taste the spunky mess coating his cock, from so many other men's loads. I was in heaven. He pumped away at my ample cleavage as I licked the residue off my lips and swallowed what I could.

I watched the two men either side of him, their hands jerking away as they wanked off to me. They seemed to time their climaxes together and both spewed hot cum all over my tits as the man continued to fuck them. It set him off as my cleavage got even more sloppy, from their loads and he started to spurt as well. It hit me under my chin and ran down my neck, until I capped my lips over his glans and took his enormous load in my mouth. I swallowed with a gulp and smiled at him. As he got off me, two more loads hit me in the face and got me in the eyes. I tried to blink it away but it was too sticky, clinging to my eyelashes. I whimpered and Pooja came over and scooped the cum from my eyes.

WH3w144f64A-I2xxOi0aS-tg8SrnqS9iiP0s9EHnMff1VK-yS0ex-mPfwmXhCbUTbtYoW7VjSkhP13lITqP0IbsvxqtbowoVTjHMvDzV28BJo2WFCNAQ-tVtagII3JfJv2Dd0Dfif0s-pr8D9A


"Poor girl," she said, "we wouldn't want you to miss out on the action would we, try and avoid her eyes guys." she held her sticky fingers out for me to suck on. I cleaned them without question.

Across the room there was a cry of, "Oh fuck, I'm so sorry," from the guy fucking Stacey.

"Oh shit!, he's cum in me, Miss Pooja," she cried.

Pooja walked over to them. "The cum's for that slut over there," she said pointing at me.

"Sorry miss Pooja I couldn't help it," moaned the guy responsible, "she felt so good and seeing that whore covered in cum, I couldn't stop myself."

"Useless fucker," scolded Pooja, "Stacey, you know what to do." she nodded in my direction again.

The guy pulled out of her and Stacey put her hand underneath her shaven hole and waddled over to me without spilling a drop . She straddled my face and lowered herself, removing her hand at the last minute and letting her creampie drip onto my face. I pushed up, tongue out ready and ate her cunt like it was ripe melon, slurping and sucking the spunk out of her.

"You fucking cum guzzling little skank," exclaimed Pooja, " you cant get enough can you."

I smiled seductively , she was right I loved the taste, loved being treated like a piece of fuck meat or a cum dump. The more I swallowed the more I wanted, it was like a drug to me.

Stacey climbed off and started wanking off two men at the same time right next to my face.

I felt a huge cock filling my cooch and started to orgasm again, he pumped away at me, fucking me hard and quick. I thought I was going to pass out from pleasure and from cumming so soon after my first climax. He felt my cunt tighten as I came and he pulled out and ejaculated all over my pussy lips and clitty which only drove my orgasm higher.

bw5haQ3RFfEhIY8VdyHXfD8sYlU5nlKJ-C8TTmbFgdhvCwqZBkn85sPJLSgwALTzQxlNLgI8SaeOm7ckQleCBeVpmZphaMA4olAqG7t29UFEmstepLlqFRywWbb52_ULtgDHChfRu4jcX2TLoQ


Another guy put his cock sideways onto my lips and started moving back and forth treating it like a pussy. I opened my lips slightly and pouted to help him with the sensation. One of the guys Stacey was wanking off started to cum and she directed his spray all over the guys cock and my lips.

"Suck it clean," he said, forcing his way into my mouth.

I sucked and licked as the first guy finished cumming and the guy in my mouth erupted his thick cream all over my tongue. I waited until he'd finished pulsing, then sucked his tip and swallowed hard. Two loads for the price of one.

My cum coated body had started to go cold and my nipples were like bullets. I'd go no idea how many men had ejaculated on me or how many were left. Everywhere I looked I could see a guy about to cum on me. It was everywhere. Someone had even cum on my feet.

Pooja came behind me and squatted down level with my face.

"Look at the screens Kajal," she whispered, "you look so fucking sexy."

wOXmeTBsnahvtLSOijGGXmfrhlDc6ZbpmHQ3nuz5AaMOd8O8QEG4UdE3kD5_2JgO0LYYUpXrngLNoSgnBQyFi1RBY6wEX6yZ6uoQQPUctR_1PGB50rNfuW3A_R9LFQ9NDRie_ha9FmCURh8fgA


qJLrmcKf2_MZ-MrwNXXMP_i_h1aUAc0PZxDBSZWEqmOM-rsJYs1GLcCfZvFmeEnS3LufA-Q0jV505HS3PmQfMbeW_F6Z61b0FmR4iYF2WbqfVEJQsrsD8H3ggyzi5WGz7OI7-CJ9FzarqPHUTg


I looked over at the video screen, having almost forgotten I was being filmed. I was plastered with the stuff. My cunt was coated in a thick white jelly and I could hardly make out my labia though the mess. My breasts and belly were shiny and wet and I didn't recognise myself when I looked at my face on the screen.

"Holy fuck! Look at me," I said, " I look like a slut."

"Enjoying yourself?" asked Pooja.

"Oh my god yes," I panted, "incredible feeling, I feel so dirty."

"You are dirty," she giggled "time for the finale."

She stood up.

"OK," she hollered, "whoever hasn't spunked on her yet, get over here and finish on her body somewhere, preferably her tits of face, no more creampies, we need to make a mess of her."

What seemed like twenty men suddenly surrounded me, wanking frantically, to spunk on me as soon as they could. One started fucking me and the rest just stood round my head, jerking off.

"How many are there?" I asked looking up at Pooja.

She did a quick count.

"Nineteen," she replied sounding surprised, "some must be going for round two."

"Not yet," she yelled, at the men, "have some control boys, I want you to try and cum on her, all at the same time."

qVfVGJs0BXPn7dsXNzDyM5YIdm5_LhD8OfHel5e1NsDAFnJoMn0vwYcdZi-ZIjjmtD7ustc4BG0KP7vkosEa-baUcMe0Zqleox04_svYvQJ9tQBtK5_EnxYvDAah7OTGgrHhPr8xm5-f1uYIPw


I had never seen so many cocks, so close in my life, The room smelt of cum, it was over powering.

I could feel myself building to yet another climax, as the guy fucking me started rubbing my clit with his thumb.

"Nearly there guys," she said.

She could sense the tension building in the room and so could I. Any second now one of them was going to shoot his load and it would set the rest of them off too, like fireworks.

"Keep rubbing me," I panted, so close to orgasm, "make me cum, shoot your cum all over me." I shouted, not knowing where it had come from.

That set one of them off all over my face, the biggest load yet. My mouth was open and I coughed and choked on it, trying to swallow it down. The guy rubbing my clit moved away and up towards my face leaving me on the brink of climax. I felt betrayed as I was denied orgasm.

"Keep it in your mouth Kajal, don't swallow it, open wide," said Pooja sounding excited.

I opened my mouth as wide as I could just as the rest of them started cumming on me.

"Cum in her mouth guys," she ordered, "cover her face in your sticky spunk, don't waste a drop."

ogRJn--22M0SYzZPmMgRTeijFosqU3m3ZTfJvQ1HfK12TZUZ8i1OH_79LXNTq8O8sCMBggGy72W09xAlf-hsVetGkFQ-uEWel9QL3CGKviCVP5gGITF3ruGQP9DavlHhn5IWcY1JcxSWD37Vuw


That was it, they all started cumming at once. A few loads and spurts hit my boobs, a couple of shots onto my belly and the rest were aiming for my mouth. Shot after shot hit my lips and cascaded into my eager mouth. My orgasm had subsided, but I was still so close.

"Don't swallow yet Kajal," gasped Pooja, "hold it as long as you can."

I nodded as my mouth got fuller and fuller, as more and more of them shot it over me. It was raining down on me from all directions. Cock after cock came close to my face, erupted its load and then left again, only to be replaced by another. It was in my eyes and couldn't see properly, I could only hear them jerking and feel it hitting my face, splat after splat. The crowd started to thin out a little and the spurts came less frequently. I was running out of men and I couldn't hold my mouth open much longer, it was making my jaw ache.

_bERndoI-j6jayQXlKrc4noo8TotzVZ_eC51frkefj44sWcQelx3J3zfWhImiyiIgMjVewat2zYQ1Qmb8dGPud_vbqM32kJhsPb4CevPXnbwKDlWxJX-VvawwQnjOv1q4l6pzSUO7fyCUerbyw


Pooja cleared my eyes and licked her fingers, the first time I'd seen her participate in anything sexual. She grinned and looked down at me.

"Think you can swallow all that?" she asked, "it's about twelve loads, I think"

I looked at her through blurry vision and nodded twice slowly.

"Swallow!" she ordered, "Now!"

I closed my lips but struggled to contain it all. It dribbled out of the corners of my mouth. It really was a huge mouthful,hot, thick and sticky. I took a deep breath in through my nose and then gulped to swallow hard. I felt it warm and slimy down my throat and for the first time since this began I felt like being sick.

I gagged but kept my mouth closed.

"Don't you fucking dare," snapped Pooja, "you cum slut, fucking swallow it."

I concentrated and willed away the gag reflex, there was just so much cum I don't know how I kept it down. I swallowed hard.

"Open," she said.

I opened my, now empty, jizz glazed mouth and Pooja peered inside.

"Well done Kajal," she clapped with glee, "absolutely outstanding."

"Is that everyone?" I asked, feeling pleased with myself.

xIAF9hS1Ikm4LYtmUAG4J1DADeaMOPrUYVfwzoTG2-6lqKh-pInKQm6YPRTCmPRu-tJI7r03c-JutgwOvc6P2gMJYN2fPsWbU9UxtnWkp3TamWX8o3CfC73HxyTtdLetribwdB46xk46dK_HMQ


"Has anyone not emptied their balls for Kajal yet?" she asked, looking round the room.

Stacey and Kate lead two guys over and knelt down beside me.

"Just these two left," said Kate.

Stacey and Kate positioned the remaining two cocks right up to my mouth and started jerking them off rapidly, like it was a race.

Kate started to egg them on with dirty talk "come on boys, give little Kajal a nice big load to finish off, she's been such a good girl," she said, in a breathy voice.

Kates man finished first, a really thick sticky dribble dropped off his cock and into my mouth. It felt like porridge and was hot and salty. I swallowed quickly, to get rid of it. I was starting to feel nauseous and didn't think I could swallow much more. My orgasm had long since subsided, but was still there, under the surface.

Stacey kept jerking her man, fast, then slow, long strokes, then short. It wasn't working.

"Don't you want to cum in her mouth?" she said, trying to will him on, "she loves it, she wants your load."

"This is my third load," he said, "I need something extra to make me shoot."

Stacey scooped some cum off my tits and dripped it onto his shaft, using it as lube.

The guy moaned, "fuck yeah, that's it keep going."

She scooped up some more and dripped it onto his glans, which were hovering over my mouth. I flicked my tongue out and started fluttering it over his tip, tasting spunk as it dripped off his cock. That seemed to do the trick.

"He's just got harder," Stacey said, to me smiling, "any second now."

She continued stroking him. The anticipation was killing me.

He groaned, almost in pain, as he started to shoot.

I took his shaft into my mouth, as he climaxed. It was a small thick load and was difficult to swallow.

I was surprised a man could cum three times in such a small amount of time.

"Good boy," Stacey smirked, "I knew you could do it."

The last guy slid out from between my lips and walked off. The show was over.

G6xuJDt2sm_UyRiRBd6SDrP_ouonbQdyywZ7LHU4P8LtQFQfdTWDUp1MWVRrpoIW8qnuwP5AA3803u0AUG2jwMLsInMDTeMthfnyg6yYtjTnIi4XA2EaxMgZmN9_0Lm3hU_oT_tGITrz-nQCgg


SDKjBGzR1fgXj08r7706cpNzhVigPqiJpVjqu2zHRiwOHeNVLgMPrbAChH4M96UwbagdRHH5Zvft_NAydKk0KB6h1WYxx6_LbITbbi6Rv3iHWoNcbmop2wnV5RTfa0Na7VuBOCVboAjpOMyRBw


I lay there as the all the men left the room, the air was thick with the smell of sex and sweat. I was coated in man goo, which was now going cold on my body and face. Natalie came over with a towel and wiped my face with it. I felt so dirty, but proud of myself. I had made thirty men shoot their loads over me, without even touching them with my hands. They must have thought I was sexy. My third orgasm had been so close at the end, but I just couldn't get there. I felt frustrated that I hadn't climaxed and mad at myself for nearly gagging. Natalie walked out of the room without cleaning the rest of my body. I was still coated from my chest down to my pussy, but at least my face was clean and I could see without the blur of spunk in my eyes.

Stacey and Kate spoke to Pooja for a minute or two and they also left, leaving just Pooja in the room with my glistening body.

"What a great performance Kajal," she said, walking over to me, "I thought at one point you were going to spew cum all over the floor though."

"I nearly did," I giggled, "that was some load to take, I don't know how I kept it down."

"Me neither," she laughed, "did you enjoy it."

I'd have like to have said no, so she wouldn't get the satisfaction, but she'd know I wasn't telling the truth.

"Honestly? Yeah I did, I never thought it would be like that."

Z7qfWX4HnC2gDxaWqhVML7Y5dXOgEoo36ENO79_0-A9k4BMIS88xYkNtgD3tLX55Heb0V-rewTPEFxcVI2XtwGk8j5X0iVRDEGqS5rauPQnTYINGgEsb_maj94eE-gqB8atSfx5GMdsDHum0PA


"Like what?"

"Like a drug," I said, "I really did like it until that last big load, and I do feel a little sick."

"Sick or frustrated?"

"Why would I be frustrated?" I asked.

"You didn't get that final release, that final climax, did you?," she said, softly, "I could tell you were close, if he'd kept rubbing your button, you'd have cum, wouldn't you?"

"Yes," I panted, realising I still wanted to cum.

She laughed, "I told him to stop," she said.

"What? Why would you do that?" I asked, feeling hurt.

"Maybe, I want to finish you off," she said, squatting down next to my face.

I could smell her body spray and shampoo, she was so close. I felt her hot breath on my neck.

"Really?" I asked, "Why?"

She moved my wet, matted hair from my cheek and tucked it behind my ear. I shivered.

"There's something about you Kajal......I don't know what it is."

WKnRQC4M8IPODsNAp2_vQjLSdPvdg9kF2UsuzQ1js8gZgSjfHFv4pgHUZ4K4qd_kr7heUzPo69Wf9l2RTbv_89_EPsinGiuYNkJHd5LYwHBDfqj6GaEXlQbltB-ITEi5TLhmZw7qDEoA32yo-A


She stood up and looked down at my sticky chest, her gaze slowly going lower to my pubic mound. I was still slimy, with a pool of sperm in my navel.

She walked down my left side with two fingers lightly tracing the outline of my slippery boob.

I sighed a blissful sigh.

She kept going lower with her fingers, dipping her hand through the pool of goo in my belly button and onto my pubis. I shivered again.

"Want me to go any lower?" she asked.

"Yes," I purred, almost begging.

"You feel unfulfilled, don't you?" her finger tips circling round on top of my mound.

"Yes," I said again, god she was good.

"You need to cum, to feel that release, mmmmmm, maybe I can help you."

"Yes," I cooed "pleeeeaaaassssse."

Her fingers were laden with creamy cum, as she pushed down to my swollen clit. I was soaking wet inside and out. I watched on the TV monitor, as she expertly parted my inner lips and softly rubbed my erect clit with her two fingers.

"Oooooooooh.... fuuuuccckkkkk......... yeaaaaaaahhhh," I whispered under my breath, "just like that."

"You're absolutely covered in spunk down here Kajal," she whispered, "so slippery."

"I know, I can feel it, " I said, closing my eyes and breathing heavier.

She moved her fingers lower and parted my lips more, teasing the entrance to my hole.

"How many?" she asked.

"How many what?" I asked, not opening my eyes.

"How many fingers do you want me to put inside you?"

"Two," I panted.

"I think three."

Before I could agree with her, she plunged three fingers inside my cunt, up to her knuckles. They slipped in with ease and I felt my pussy stretching as she spread her fingers out inside me. She kept them there, not moving.

YqCpmYbvVrbiq9YiinQzBaw1IddDvB0KofgSQ0FIbR4af4NyuOL5RDeks2nySoERt90JTXN_zGnEUJY7eFAR3dIM2f1saL7NhU6KvP8VBwT45rY-w7cVUXS6Vgei2Vkekugz7Kub1ORc4EsVHQ


"Do you like my fingers inside you?" she asked.

"Yes Miss Pooja," the words were out before I realised what I'd said.

"Good girl," she said, "all my girls call me Miss Pooja."

She took her other hand and dipped into the cum pool, before starting on my clit again.

I gasped and arched my back slightly, biting my lip.

She pulled her three fingers out and went back in with four. I felt so full and my orgasmic feelings were back with a vengeance, as she gently rubbed my clit, in slow circles.

"Such a slimy slit," she said, "How does it feel, do you like it?"

"Fuuuuckkkkk yeah.......I love it Miss Pooja,"

"Want me to make cum?" she asked.

"Mhmmmmmm,"

She started fingering me, slowly pulling her four fingers out and then back in. Each time she went up to her knuckles, she spread her fingers, stretching my inner walls. In and out, slow and steady. I felt the tell-tale tingle in my belly.

"Such a juicy little cooch, baby Kajal," she whispered, "like warm velvet."

"Mmmmhhhmmmmmm," I moaned.

In and out slow and steady.

STv7uU0S9UpkbIywN4YVISgw2SJM5i0HOnSZIuVif3yZeRuqEDAK-LrKjoO03k6MMety6iEUe0pKpD_L8wU3qU0e4HZL_OpYyhi8V1lShZ_SAfa02712vezZaD79DOsEcgTT0E0mICVrN__YQQ


"It's building inside you, isn't it?" she asked, "I can feel it in you, that little spark, like an itch that needs to be scratched."

"You know it is," I purred, "keep going, just like that, Miss Pooja."

In and out slow and steady. Stretching my insides as she sped up her circles on my clit. I could feel my juices flowing freely from my gaping hole as she stretched her fingers out inside me again.
 
"It's the first time you've had a woman get you off, isn't it?" she said, "there's no better feeling than cumming from a woman's touch."

"It.....feels..... amazing.....I'm....so......close," I said in a long drawn out breath.

She pulled her fingers out and stopped.

I looked down at her, standing between my legs.

"What the fuck?" I said.

"Me first," she said, sternly, moving back towards my head.

"But I was about to cum," I said, feeling sorry for myself for being denied climax yet again.

"You've had all the attention today and cum twice already," she replied, "and we were disturbed earlier, so now it's my turn."

She unzipped her skirt and wiggled her hips, until it slid down her legs to the floor. She stepped out of it and kicked her shoes off. She unbuttoned her blouse, down to the first two buttons and then lifted it over her head. She shook her hair back over her shoulder and stood in front of me in her bra and panties.

dew4idCnR4kaHtYiaJFjMljBXjhBHBoWV1wdwHMn72lBCLwRRN0NyxYUojgDWlUXTA7OfHAhlQ2TS5FuU-pF2eDuErEkOlyDzwxLsRI-Vv1JW70x1dkelbyhT7EHxgiI9BHDwlPb9sqO5WFSLg


I got a proper look at her panties now, they were black lace, high leg, bikini cut. She was stunning. I looked up and saw her matching balcony bra, which looked about one size too small. Her cleavage was impressive, with her tits being about the same size as mine.

I instantly wanted to pleasure her. I had no lesbian feelings before, but she was irresistible stood there in her underwear. I lay there staring at her, open mouthed.

"I get that reaction a lot," she laughed, "now, where were we before we got interrupted?"

She straddled my face as she had before the show.

"About here, if I remember correctly," she said.

She looked down at me between her legs. I looked up and couldn't believe how wet her panties were. The material was sodden and shiny. The inside of her thighs were wet too.

"See what you do to me Kajal?" she whispered, "Look how deliciously wet you've made me. Now....what were we doing before we were so rudely interrupted?"

"I was sniffing your panties Miss Pooja," I replied.

She sat down straight onto my face smothering me.

"So you were", she said, "how do they smell now?"

She wriggled around on my face for a few seconds before standing up again.

"Holy shit! You're so fucking wet," I exclaimed, "I can smell you from here, you smell so horny, I want to taste you."

"Oh, I think the horny bitch likes my wet twat," she laughed and sat down again.

Ee0OcCQyae3H1Q1b-zjqnY895tkvzpJ1OiHxthg9ZcFNl9V_Qe00jXEVyx7Dn71jhNZwNkL4IFKUfDhDKK8O4frPfjdm7ubBglU_m-8Vw9m3pMkf3H29e_1NfEiZTdsFzm-ED5UQWT9taEUdhA


I breathed in and nuzzled my nose into her saturated knickers, taking in her heady scent. I almost came on the spot, I was so fucking turned on by her. I stuck out my tongue and licked her gusset, taking the material into my mouth and sucking on it.

She stood up again.

"Patience," she said, "my pussy's not going anywhere, we won't be disturbed."

"I want you," I panted, "can I see you? Properly without the panties?" I begged.

She sat down again. I sucked her wetness and swallowed it like I was dying of thirst.

"Patience," she said again, as she started grinding her cunt into my face.

She was breathing faster and I thought she must be getting the same tingling in her belly that I had got.

"Mmmmmm that's it Kajal, let me fuck your face," she whispered, "feels soooooo fuckkkkinggg gooooood."

She grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled my face into her crotch.

"Oooooohhhh, sniff that cunt, you little skank," she said lustfully, grinding into my face harder and faster.

She was panting and I thought she was about to cum, but she yanked my hair back and slammed my head down onto the bench, and stood up again.

"Fucking pussy tease," she said.

"What? No. I want to get you off Miss Pooja."

"You will," she said, defiantly, "not yet though."

"Please, I said, "I want your pussy in my face."

"I thought you wanted to see me properly," she said.

"Oh fuck yes, yes, you know I do," I said excitedly.

OhwOEwRw2T43YPqQerJsc59kzAQBhin0L7J_SIIIkF1yoQaKXVZuJTQY9om_-tpM_LznboSpAxfseBS3p2FiSuWdsXDWE95D74GBmdA2nJzDgb56y7kmf4lSIpaggdKQPs2nj-PFMcIbkwCbuw


She grabbed the remote. Whir, clank, choke. She pinned my head to the bench again so I couldn't move, but it wasn't choking me. It took me by surprise. She reached between her legs and grabbed the flimsy material. She pulled it to the side and lowered herself to within six inches of my face. It was magnificent. Full, pink, puffy outer labia, with darker inner lips. Her inner lips protruded and stuck out about a quarter of an inch. Her clit was huge, like a small nipple and just as hard. I knew she would have a plump pussy, from the way it had felt through her underwear.

"Do you like my fat pussy?" she said, lustfully.

I gasped, "It's beautiful," I said, "take you panties off so I can see it properly."

I was surprised when she got up and did as I asked, without saying a word. She wriggled them off and left them on the floor and resumed her position.

I watched in wanton lust as she lowered herself further and spread her lips open with both hands. She was pink and juicy inside. A little droplet of her juice dribbled out from inside and hung from her lips. It was slimy and stringy and looked delicious.

"Tongue!" she ordered.

I obeyed and stuck my tongue out to try to reach her hole.

Her pussy got lower and I could smell her overpowering, womanly scent properly, musky and erotic. Her lips touched my tongue ever so gently as she teased herself. I got my first taste of her delicious cunt and it was incredible. I licked my lips and sighed, as she moved it just out of reach.

"Do I taste as good as I smell?" she asked, in a breathy voice, obviously getting off on teasing me.

"Better," I said "let me lick it Miss Pooja, pleeeeaseee."

She brushed herself against my tongue again and then back up in a rocking motion. She repeated it three or four times, giving me the slightest taste of her cunt each time. The anticipation was killing me, her fragrant cooch driving me wild with desire for her.

x5ObysJW2Bqbi5QhI2ofB4I1lJ--xTybX7O22zb22CgK7E6L3AJzj7Fj-XnJ-CPJ4coileJMpqRT9A06CAJiThOQPhwxTIYSsxm8d5N4mYXt121GxNA3GPuS93D-Rd2-N_z7qXd2oN6lXKZB2g


"Beg!" she said, "beg for my pussy in your face."

"Please Miss Pooja, let me lick your cunt, I'm begging you, I want to get make you cum."

"Again," she said.

"Please, sit on my face, let me pleasure you, I need it so bad."

She finally sat down, holding herself open with both hands and my tongue slipped straight up her overheating fuck hole.

She gasped, "Fuck my cunt Kajal, fuck me with your tongue."

I did as I was told, willingly and with enthusiasm, my tongue darting in and out of her sopping hole, while she rubbed her clit on my nose. She was getting wetter by the second, soaking my cheeks and chin as she ground into me, practically riding my face.

"Ooooohhhh fuck yeah, right there, keep going Kajal," she whispered.

I continued assaulting her cooch with my tongue, as she got faster. 'She must be close now,' I thought.

"Yeeessss, keep tonging my hole....yes, fuck, you dirty slut, eat that fat pussy."

My face suddenly got even wetter as she started to cum for me. I felt her vaginal walls contracting on my tongue as I tried to push in further. The chain restricted me, she was in total control.

She reached both hands round the back of my head, pulled my hair and pushed her clit onto my warm tongue.

ljcIst93ZCalseVsxB0F_uG1DbdC6DZTXbXf4o6X8WoWteu9V470yIUeZIBNtowgc1shTHcurIuJP2wxL8f5Ohitoa5boT-hspz30_f2m8rVrbNpPw8sCKZxTYG70xYoQJAj_sTDrHzh-MNaZw


That did it for her. She screamed in pleasure as she orgasmed at my flicking tongue. I sucked on her hard clit and she shuddered to a huge climax. She pushed my head into her crotch and rubbed against my mouth for all she was worth, cumming and cumming and cumming all over my face. Her legs were trembling, she was panting and I could hear my wet lapping sounds as her meaty pussy contracted in spasms. Her orgasm slowly started to subside, and her thrusts into my face got more spaced out. She finally released her hands from my head and sat back onto my chest breathing heavily.

We both stayed still staring into each other's eyes for a few seconds. She broke the gaze first and looked down at her throbbing pussy with a shy smile. It was the first time I'd seen any weakness from her since we'd met. I liked it, she looked almost cute.

"That was so fucking intense," she finally said.

"You're telling me."

"Wow...just fucking wow!" she panted.

Her pussy was dripping onto my neck adding to the mess on the bench. Pooja pushed her hand down her glistening slit, top to bottom, scraping off her juices. It made her shiver again, so she stopped. My own snatch was leaking too and I knew it was now going to be her turn to make me cum. It wouldn't take long, I was right on the edge and I had nearly climaxed at the same time Pooja did, without her even touching me.

She slowly got off me, a little shaky on her legs, and walked over to her clothes. I was confused.

"What are you doing?" I demanded.

"Getting dressed," she replied, "we're done."

"What? No! You've not made me cum yet!"

"We're done," she said again, putting her skirt on.

KMPXRf7P8Hd6GDTv3dzxSQQ2qohXsaV4OjY221g1clp-yVDg03MSth-S_ctCLUStkRrx3c8yUoVwarXcmOUBfKJAJQ8HNvl-LcEhiv-Xa0Fa0hDvzCer4SoeBpNeZgxyXZ6mPXt7FCMsn9AOgw


"But I made you cum, now it's my turn," I said, almost wanting to cry, I was so full of emotion and rejection.

"No! I made myself cum using your mouth," she said.

"You selfish fucking bitch! What the fuck is wrong with you?" I said, "I thought we..........."

She didn't let me finish, "you thought what? That we'd become best friends or lovers or something."

"No but......"

"But nothing, you've enjoyed yourself today, you've had two orgasms, that's thanks to me for setting this up for you, you should be more grateful. And now you've made me cum as a thank you, so we're even."

I couldn't believe she would change so quickly.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I pleaded, as she pulled her blouse back on and straightened herself up.

"We're done," she said, for the third time, picking her panties up from the floor, she hadn't bothered putting them back on.

I had never felt so sexually frustrated in my life. I had been so close to the most intense orgasm of my life and she wouldn't finish me off. Fucking bitch. I guessed this was some sort of power or control thing after she'd showed a glimpse of her weaker side.

Pooja put her dirty panties on the counter top and checked her hair and makeup in a hand mirror. She left the panties, winked at me and left the room without saying another word.

"FUCKING BITCH!" I shouted after her.

The door slammed shut behind her.

I lay there for about three minutes. I wanted to cry. I felt I'd been used for her pleasure and satisfaction with nothing in return for me. The door opened and I prepared myself to give her a mouthful of abuse, but I saw it was Stacey.

"What the fuck is her problem?" I asked.

Z7xB5-03xZ5fEbE-8Koh6VUEFZRSVN-LU7cjBf3kLtrU65nqvLD8E8xO760Gq_WrC9pCi0iAO09UtSEtRdKWfPHocj-GzB-VdzyJrbDq9-F7l1imtDZbibqGx07R1oA-ydN0ifaUAy8PMyE1kQ


Stacey said nothing, but gave me a knowing smile. She had a syringe in her hand, the same as last time. She positioned it on my arm and injected me with the sedative. The room went hazy and I passed out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in my own bed. I was dressed in my shorts and vest top, as if I'd gone to bed as normal. My skin felt silky soft and I was clean and dry, with no evidence of the cum party I'd been subjected to. I was still frustrated and angry about Pooja's selfish act. I put the bedside light on and sat up in bed. On the end of the bed was a small brown jiffy bag. I picked it up and looked at the writing on the front. It said:

"Maybe next time xx" It was written in girly handwriting and signed with an "P".

'Fucking bitch,' I thought again.

qMUqhw5Tyi6-ok2pfhHGLJDhXdbyTVf_bSyYbj6GE0ybKyfbLVci0CsxSsFBLVFhPbW5AgTQl_FtHDlIysu9YfKFq9BhEqKfu3d8uyR4RSviYuP86iRoAP-TVzFt-KqT2HUm-chOjPPUa6oPdw


I opened the envelope and tipped out the contents. There was a small, see through, zip lock bag with something black and soft inside. I unzipped it and pushed my fingers in to see what it was.

It was Pooja's black lace panties. They felt slightly damp and cold. I held them up to my face and sniffed. They were definitely hers. I guess she just wanted to tease me some more, all part of her little mind games. I held them in my hand, thinking of what had happened to me, and how dirty I was to take so much cum and let Pooja fuck my face. There was nothing I could have done, so I was right to enjoy it.

"Fuck it," I said, out loud and slipped my shorts off, already feeling myself getting wet at the thought of what I was about to do.

I pulled her lace knickers on and felt the cold dampness of the material against my already swelling lips. They fitted me perfectly and I felt slutty as hell for wearing another woman's cummy knickers.

"You dirty slut, Kajal," I said to myself out loud.

I pushed my hand down the front of the panties and started to tease my clit. Soft little circles, imagining Pooja touching me. I reached my hand under my ass, into the back of the knickers and pushed two fingers against the entrance to my juicy quim from behind. I teased my slippery hole by gently rubbing, but not penetrating myself.

"Ooohh fuuuuuck Miss Pooja, you're such a tease," I cooed, as I started to rubbing my clitty faster.

I thought of her teasing me, as I masturbated for about five minutes. Slowly building to the climax, I so desperately needed.

"I'm going to cum in your dirty kickers Miss Pooja," I whispered, in a slutty voice, "if you won't get me off I'll do it myself, you fucking cunt tease."

I pushed my two fingers inside and rubbed my clit harder, building, building, building.

"Fuck my pussy, make me cum you slut," I said, fingering myself in and out rapidly.

0jJ84oUqAzIa-G-Heg-l4o9GTpao3xB1bjtGmpr2nahUPYEYfcr4J1vR8w9AmZpcI6f2_alS0kmjvpP1lZS8pxIHk_Vw5-UbEALB_MkB5uGAFiWo1lySqxy5YAM1KxXtsLeFel_TBrUaMDhsWg


My own dirty talk triggered me and I couldn't believe how quickly I had got there. I clamped my legs shut, still rubbing myself, bucking and writhing on the bed, as I brought myself to the blissful, intensely satisfying orgasm, that had been denied by Pooja.

I felt Pooja's warm, dirty knickers flood with my bodily fluids as my climax slowly subsided and my juices mixed with hers.

I lay on the bed panting hard and smiling to myself for a few minutes, feeling defiant.

I pulled the bed covers back over me and lay there in the afterglow, thinking that I had got one up on Pooja for doing such a filthy act to her underwear. I slowly drifted off to a peaceful, well deserved sleep.

Syb4FIJPzshm1WjvcRMWpFuKIqAhmFIE2W-nSYV9m6sgKHC9UispwyxJr1vNUmFXLjU3LSTnPXMU5kU6O9uCirgtH_HqyXodxrVAr60CHINO-476zxd3mNBEV6k0HXIgreAYarLovqp8JLKsWg


It was winter time and I was feeling happy with my life. Several months had passed, since I was subjected to Pooja's Bukkake party and her lesbian affections towards me. It had made me realise I was attracted to women, as well as men and I had now been seeing a girl for a few months.

m0AWeYYHRcxZ0FcFZdjLC3fO6SRHxhdep5GyVyNx_J3anRik3eC0X53llDOmOeOe5EyIBQi4JpWGCHqaPb-ck6tpjhQ7GGvaNRBojAKg3L6qVDgDEBAxJnhlByGbHLkUSsLWRa3VUoUi_fc8zg


Her name was Mouni Roy. A little older than me, but we got on like a house on fire. She was petite and stunningly attractive. Her body was tanned and well-toned, with an ass to die for. She had nice breasts, B cup and big eyes. There was an instant attraction from the day we first met in a Pub. We had practically moved in together, staying at each other's apartments most nights and our relationship was blossoming. She had been a lesbian since she was sixteen years old and said she had always been attracted to women, rather than men. This sexual preference was cemented further, when she was fucked by two men on her 18th birthday. They had attacked her on the way home from a party. She had been dragged her into an alleyway at three o'clock in the morning and they had taken it in turns to fuck her. She never knew who they were and they were never caught. It had put her off men for life. One drunken night she told me all about it and I guessed it took a lot for her to tell me. A few nights later I decided to tell her my own experiences.

vVAyK1_e2BLo1fBJgFgEl3l02PDMZ0ZqY77t6brecK3qvc0EXEbDaXOhwKu3PZ0y7FXBiaPSroJ7wNX-USU3OhC0TDFZ2bkKTm8Lpta4HLHR71o1UO9jlNBa6i1qlqsl-lqHq-gLP20snjOwww


I explained to her what had happened to me with Pooja's people, how I was drugged, kidnapped and then gangbang by five men. I told her that initially it was a terrifying experience, but that in the end, I actually enjoyed it immensely. I also told her about the Bukkake party I was coerced into, with thirty men cumming all over me, and the lesbian teasing from Pooja. Mouni was shocked, but not entirely surprised, she knew what a freak I could be in the bedroom, and now knew where I had learnt some of my skills. I told her to tell no-one about it and that it was all part of my sexual history.

I was still attracted to men of course, but I was faithful to Mouni, even though I did sometimes crave sex with a man. Our lovemaking was soft and sensual, but it seemed to lack something I couldn't quite put my finger on.

Mouni was working away all week and I had had a very busy week myself. I stayed up until about nine pm and then finished my wine and went to bed, feeling cold and lonely.

----------------------------------------

I was a little woozy when I came round, already knowing I had been taken by Pooja's group. It was the remaining feelings of being drugged, yet again, that gave it away.

My surroundings were completely different to the last time I was there. The room was no bigger than an average sized hotel room, painted white, with a plush cream carpet. There were no windows and only one door. I was lying in a king sized bed and felt free to move around, as I was not tied down in any way. I pulled the back of the black, satin bed sheet , swung my legs round and sat on the edge of the bed taking in the details of the room.

Lk1fbqD8iFz0f2XzJBFsjNH-xTTCOT_1VBcTDLnFmPnrBvcvheOqQc2VvH_X5vMl-kRKFxkkn5_FE8PpsdO2pxCxzxzabvd7wT-m_ym6iEoCe4HS3co6ZBFfJf0oXsehV3CgmP0Hf7cS7CemJw


It looked like any other room apart from the lack of windows. There was a large full length mirror at the foot of the bed, a dressing table and a chest of drawers. Apart from that the room was empty.

I stood up and walked over to the door and tried the handle. It was locked, just as I thought, but it was worth a try. I walked over to the mirror to take a look at myself. Unlike the other times I'd been kidnapped, I wasn't naked, which was slightly reassuring, although it did throw me a little. I was wearing white lace panties and a silky, white vest top which barely covered my breasts. The vest hung from my boobs showing my midriff and a lot of cleavage. I had no bra on and no other items of clothing. I spun from side to side admiring my reflection, sticking my ass or boobs out and pouting in the mirror. I thought about how sexy I looked and was busy posing for a few moments, before I noticed the camera in the corner of the room. I stopped immediately and went back to sit on the bed.

'What did they want me for this time,' I thought to myself, 'more of Pooja's sordid film making?'

I wasn't overly concerned, I had been there twice before and had thoroughly enjoyed myself, despite my initial trepidation. No violence had ever been used against me, it was more like psychological torment, than anything else.

e8l2vV91eDFAee4EQyAStIruO5_JMCez7fPn1lUyweFfLd8EiDUlMLiUjS4DM324NhMauq8KZoTf961m_XUYT72NhCjlb9WSOFBBXKCvhxDw0ImAVYOF9SIR80Z71TeScb1B9znQJd2ufpz18w


A few minutes passed and I heard a key in the door. My heart started pounding and I waited for Pooja to enter. The door opened and two large men in suits entered the room. They looked like doormen or bodyguards. As they parted and stood either side of the doorway, Pooja waltzed in.

"Welcome back Kajal," she smiled, "have you missed me?"

I instantly saw red and pushed off the bed, running towards her "Fucking bitch!" I shrieked, raising my hand to slap her across the face.

The guy on her left stepped forward, caught my arm by the wrist and pushed me back towards the bed, like I was nothing. The back of my legs hit the bed and I tumbled backwards onto the mattress. My flimsy top flipped up exposing my naked breasts from underneath.

"This is why we usually tie you down Kajal," she laughed, stepping forward, "behave yourself and be civilised, we're all friends here."

"Your no friend of mine," I snapped, covering my boobs back up, "not after what you did to me."

"Me? What did I do to you?"

"You know exactly what you did, you selfish bitch!"

"I don't recall, please enlighten me," she said, calmly.

"You used me to get yourself off and then didn't reciprocate."

"Awwwww poor Kajal didn't get to cum," she mocked, "is that all you're angry about?"

"Not entirely, but the main reason, yes," I replied, "there was no need for that, especially after all the teasing you did to me. You know I needed to get off."

"Well I'm sure you've made up for it with that new girlfriend of yours," she said, staring into my eyes, "Mouni? Is that her name?"

I was dumbstruck. I sat there open mouthed with a look of utter shock on my face.

"How did you..."

MidLSOe9fBgBIH4RyIYq1uTufJVhuRvFaETnZ5mgH3ntddvxugqQQHBWM163QphV_eM6J3RnfjkgSM22AItQuVgzy86emeivsT1AWRDNBOwqW4dYmqUhfx5HHKMywfEh0Zg5mPEJn9Z7Q3AA2g


"We know everything about you Kajal, remember?" she said, "Pretty little thing isn't she?"

"Leave her out of this, she's nothing to do with you," I snapped, feeling angry.

"I would have left her out of this, but you've dragged her into it, haven't you?"

"What? No! How? What are you talking about?" I asked, feeling confused, but knowing exactly where she was heading with the conversation.

"You told her about us, didn't you Kajal?" she said firmly, but still keeping very calm.

"No...I..."

"Don't lie, I know you told her," she said, before I could finish, "we heard every word. The two poor victims, pouring their hearts out to each other. So sweet."

"You've been listening to us?" I asked, "What the fuck?"

"Maybe," she replied, "or maybe we have other methods of tracking you. The fact is you told someone about us, after I specifically told you not to."

"She won't say a word," I said, panicking, " I promise, she'll never tell anyone."

She ignored me.

"This can't go unpunished Kajal," she said, sternly "you know that right?"

I dropped off the bed onto my knees. I clasped my palms together as though I was praying.

"Please Pooja, don't. Don't do anything to her, I'm begging you, pleeeeassse."

She looked at one of her bodyguards and nodded. He went in his pocket and took out a dog collar and chain. I had seen it before, last time I was there. It was white leather and studded with diamante. He walked over and strapped it to my neck, pushing me down on all fours and handing the leash chain to Pooja.

"Now that's better," she said, walking round the back of me holding the leash high in the air, "little bitches need to be kept on leash."

I tried to stand up and sit back on the bed, but the she yanked the leash so hard it pulled me over onto my side.

"Down Kajal bitch!" she snapped, "stay on all fours, like the lying dog you are."

I got back onto my hands and knees and turned to stare at her defiantly, over my shoulder.

"Don't look at me like that, and use my correct name when addressing me," she said.

"Your name Pooja," I replied.

She yanked the leash again and pulled me over.

"Try again. I thought I had you trained, last time we met."

LlzXfafDWrSsTFlg_lvhR23zwHrgNZPwfROBW3ZZFKULt5CE2MAQ2W5BrW-V9jRhRCzOhNwv7h82fXlzEosH7-FAsgvoYprf9fXEon7awLybwznFkwYF9efziA1P1LSCB_-XoxY82EDznHnnyA


"What do you want from me?" I asked, getting back on all fours.

She yanked again, harder this time.

"My name? Say it, you little bitch!" she demanded.

"Miss Pooja, it's Miss Pooja," I said quickly, bowing my head and waiting for the other yank.

"That's better," she said softly, "see it wasn't so difficult to obey me was it?"

I said nothing, just looked at the floor.

"WAS IT?" she shouted, yanking me down again.

"No. No Miss Pooja," I answered submissively.

I was in turmoil, last time we met she was almost loving towards me. Now she was like a woman possessed.

"Now," she said, "are you going to behave yourself like a good dog?"

"Yes Miss Pooja, just please don't do anything to Mouni," I begged.

She moved round in front of me and lowered herself to my level. She put her hand under my chin and forced me to look at her, by pushing my head back. I stared into her eyes.

"I have a surprise for you next door," she said softly, "you'd better do exactly what I say or they'll be further punishment."

I was terrified at her lack of facial expression.

I nodded.

She let go of my chin and my head flopped forward, like a shamed child.

She stood up again.

"Let's give you some training Kajal bitch," she said calmly, pulling on my leash, "when I say up and pat the bed, you jump up on the bed, like a good dog."

"Why are you doing this? I'm sorry I told anyone. OK, Miss Pooja?"

She patted the bed and said "Up," like a dog trainer.

I obeyed, not wanting my neck pulling again.

"Good girl," her dog trainer voice was perfect.

She pointed at the floor and said, "Down."

I obeyed again, staying on all fours.

She started to walk round the small room, "Heel Kajal bitch!"

QFvIL1IT8TJc1jp2JMHfMn3b8s427TmC9u3O3hK16XwG_HsPmq1HbeBf427E_XPIzqxlt1kOEPZXCtr_s1i-DTz1_ZVLlq0XE4_ExHCUT0sfBipsfBCgLEjphdVAok3pM6DjzbIh67Ti3uCiGA


I followed on all fours, my boobs swinging underneath me, rubbing against the silky fabric.

"Good girl Kajal bitch, I think we have you trained."

I knelt at her feet.

"You've bought this on yourself Kajal, I told you not to tell anyone, do you remember?"

"Yes, I'm sorry Miss Pooja, I'll do anything, just please let Mouni go."

"Time to take my new pet dog for a walk," she laughed, pulling on my leash, "come on Kajal bitch, heel!"

She pulled on my leash again and I followed her on all fours, feeling utterly degraded and humiliated. She led me out of the door and into a corridor. It smelt of fresh paint and new carpets, like a show home. The two bodyguards followed behind me, sniggering at my wiggling ass.

She led me twenty metres down the corridor, occasionally pulling on the leash to assert her authority.

"Good Kajal bitch!" she kept saying, "I've got a nice treat for you."

I was filled with dread. Mouni had already been through enough bad stuff in her life and the last thing I wanted, was anything like this to happen to her.

We stopped at the door and she unlocked it and we went inside. The body guards followed and stood either side of the door after they closed it.

The room was larger than the one I had left and was empty, except for a large round bed in the middle of it and a couple comfy leather chairs. The room was filled with cameras and was brightly lit with video screens on the far wall. I had seen this type of set up twice before and knew I was about to be fucked or worse. I guessed this was to be my punishment.

q1kGMs6o-tcm-wtn2sWPAwj0mEt6FYGp8S3w3gl_FPPExdtSRBcEZ-3LvxBpaGaBAFFjKqaU85I3kmIuqi2xv-19AVeAXuS3wScq5cOajdHEEe3QG72Vvuad2Dszv_01Wma3QDxkmQyxnbS1RA


The bed itself was covered with black, satin sheets and a few throw pillows, also in black satin. The most prominent thing in the room was a girl kneeling upright on the bed with a dog leash on, identical to mine. Another bodyguard in a black suit was holding her leash from the other side of the bed. She had her hands tied behind her back.

She was wearing identical clothing to me, white lace panties, silky, loose vest top barely covering her naked breasts. The only difference between her and me was that she had a white satin sack on her head. My heart pounded as I thought about what Mouni must be going through, scared and disoriented, like the first time I was there.

She looked sexy as ever, as I looked at her from bottom to top. Toned tanned thighs, slim waist, vaguely visible abs, big breasts, soft neck line.

'Wait. big breasts?' I thought, 'that's not Mouni, no way. '

My train of thought was lost as I got a yank on the leash.

"Heel bitch," said Pooja, pulling me along towards the bed, "I have a play toy for you, seeming as if you like girls."

I said nothing, just stared at the girl, feeling relieved that it wasn't Mouni.

She patted the bed.

"Up bitch," she said, "on the bed like a good dog."

I obeyed and got on the bed next to the girl, the sheets felt silky smooth under my naked ass, as I sat up on my knees, the same as the girl.

"Two sexy little bitches together," she giggled, "I believe you two know each other."

I looked at the girl next to me. I knew it wasn't Mouni, but she did seem familiar. I could smell her coconut body lotion, which I knew I recognized.

I played dumb, "I don't know her," I said, speaking for the first time since entering the room.

"Kajal?" the girl on the bed asked me, "is that you?" she sounded scared out of her wits.

I recognised her voice straight away and I reached up to remove the sack from her head.

"Nisha?" I asked, as I lifted the bag from my sister's head.

I went to throw my arms around her and give a hug, but I was yanked away by Pooja and my sister was yanked the other way by the bodyguard.

"How touching," mocked Pooja, "two bitches from the same litter, what a lovely reunion."

"What the fuck is she doing here? Let her go." I ordered, rearing up to Pooja.

The bodyguard stepped up, but Pooja waved him off.

"I told you what would happen if you ever told anyone, didn't I?"

"Let her go, she's nothing to do with this."

"What did I say to you? Repeat it back to me."

"You said if I told anyone, you would bring my sister or mother in here and make me watch."

"Watch what?" she asked, quizzically, "go on say it." She was getting off on it.

I looked at Nisha and I started to cry.

oTOpEh3Z4833mNIaDjHQyhDXR_iWNEcERjncs8U0AFDyPxGD7gd7lQ2Iwy3eb3TxuwGOjwKjo7Qhws5OXzWYtc_COXvYrUFoQ6mRVlhaA-oiHS5FAW0EhJ278XqctUfWoyXYzw7aSHzBQrZWhw


"Watch one of your guys fuck her in the ass," I sobbed, shaking my head at Nisha in apology.

Nisha broke down in tears and collapsed on the bed. I moved over to comfort her. I put my arms round her and hugged her on the bed. She was shaking and sobbing uncontrollably.

"I'm so sorry Nisha, I never thought this would happen," I said to her softly.

"Your sisters got you into a lot of trouble Nisha," Pooja butted in, "she's been saying things she shouldn't have and now you're both in for punishment."

"Please don't," I said, "do what you want to me, but let my sister go."

"I don't make empty threats Kajal, she's going to get her ass fucked and it's all your fault."

Nisha regained some control and looked up at me with big, sad, wet eyes.

"Who are these people?" she asked me.

"A bunch of fucking sickos," I replied, looking at Pooja.

Nisha spoke up, "Are you in charge here?" she asked Pooja.

"My, my, the little bitch has a voice after all," she said sarcastically, "yes I'm calling the shots."

"Let us both go and I'll do what you want, just don't hurt my baby sister." Nisha said, drying her eyes.

"You're the older one? Oh I thought your slut sister was older than you. She's a filthy bitch you know. Do you know she likes to fuck girls?" laughed Pooja.

Nisha looked directly at me with a puzzled look on her face, before she carried on.

"Yes I'm older by three years, so what? Let us go, I'll do what you want."

"I know you'll do what I want," she said to Nisha, "You have no choice in the matter. Have you ever had a cock in your ass?"

Nisha didn't answer, but looked away. Her silence gave her away.

"You have! Well , well, it looks like being a slut runs in the family, you pair of filthy bitches," she said, looking at each of us in turn, "one loves big cocks, spunk and pussy and the other likes anal."

We both fell silent, neither of us wanting to admit our perversions in front of each other.

Pooja looked back towards the door.

"Bring them in," she yelled.

The door opened and three men came in. They were naked and already hard. They lined up next to the bed.

"Pick one," she said to Nisha.

1KWX7pqKB9U4Ea-knMNcHu1r0puHB6zS90qQHbJ_EVrWjpVC4GsnzYt5uV8O6-OgkGfiSKiu9vpb0WivhWSoasc0xCVcFLrU7z4O6037aJGPOISystVOflUoJfOHgDDMwZ-g-7CD_5J_yPlMdw


Nisha looked at the three men's cocks, probably trying to find the smallest, or so I thought. They were all shaved and varied from six to nine inches. She picked the smallest at six inches.

"I don't think so," said Pooja, "I'm sure an anal whore like you can take it bigger. You can have this one." She pushed the eight inch guy forward.

"No I can't take that, I'm used to smaller," said Nisha.

"Thanks guys, you two can leave." she ignored Nisha and the other two men left the room.

"How do you want it?" Pooja asked Nisha, "on all fours like a dog, or you on top?"

"I'm not taking that," she replied, "it's too big."

Pooja looked at the bodyguards, "Pin her down, we haven't got all day," she ordered.
 
Before I could do anything Pooja yanked my leash and pulled me off the bed. A bodyguard picked me up and pinned my arms behind my back with one hand. He grabbed my chin and pointed my gaze in the direction of the bed, making me watch.

The other two bodyguards grabbed Nisha and pushed her face down into the pillows on the bed and pulled her ass up into the air, spreading her legs open. She screamed and tried to fight free, but they were too strong and she stood no chance.

The naked guy lined himself up with her ass, dribbled saliva onto his cock and pulled her panties to the side so he could slip into her like a prize bull claiming his female mate.

"Look Kajal," Pooja said, "Your sister about to take a cock in the ass, against her will, because of you. How do you feel about that?"

"Fucking let her go," I shouted, trying to escape, "No! Don't do it. Not like this."

He started to push into her and she screamed and bucked, managing to shake him off.

"Stop!", shouted Pooja, just as he was about to push into her for a second attempt.

"Please. No," I begged, "Don't do it by force, she said she'd do it, but not like this, she's not even aroused properly yet. Remember your saying Miss Pooja, about it not being rape if she's wet."

"What are you suggesting?" asked Pooja.

"She needs foreplay, at least let her enjoy it."

"Hmmmmm, my boys don't do foreplay Kajal, and I'm not going to get her wet. So I guess that just leaves you."

"You sick bitch, she's my sister," I replied.

"I know she's your sister, but that's a great idea Kajal," said Pooja, more seriously, "Yes. I think you should get her nice and wet and then she can take it in the ass. He can use her pussy juice as lube. And we can film your incestuous acts, for our clients and kill two birds with one stone."

"I didn't mean me," I said, "Maybe Kate or Stacey could do it?"

"No they're busy girls," she said, dismissively "it's either you or I just let him fuck her cute little ass. It's your decision. I'll give you five minutes to talk it over with big sis."

She looked at the bodyguards and the naked guy and nodded. They let go of my sister and left the room with Pooja.

I jumped on the bed, untied her hands and hugged Nisha tight. She was sobbing into my chest and she put her arms around me.

"It's alright Nisha," I said softly, trying to reassure her, "we'll work this out, I promise."

I spent two minutes giving her an update on what had happened to me over the last few months and that we had to do as they said. I told her about my gangbang and bukkake and how I was scared to begin with, but grew to love it and almost crave it. I told her it would probably feel traumatic to begin with, but she should let herself go and enjoy it if she could.

"These people are sick," she said, "but I guess we have no choice."

UZ0Std3Br5Cxvpk3NRbvTzpa0ctLCzNgsEOSj46GMUT26YJ9FoNSSBlMF8KXEwfGdZq4oJ0TyZM7yaIYL0A1q8Zt6y_w9M05uHjskH2iPmNmCsi8mIQFZA60CqqhiSG-5fmLl7c3QKcoLnn92Q


"That's right, they can get to us and the rest of our family or loved ones," I explained, "We don't want anyone else dragging into this. At least we can cope with this sort of thing, we've been through a lot together."

"Yes we've been close for years sis," said Nisha, "but this is pushing boundaries, don't you think?"

We sat in silence for a moment. Each of us lost in our own thoughts of what we were about to do.

Nisha broke the brief silence.

"Do you know what to do? You know...how to get me going," she said, smiling coyly.

"For fucks sake Nisha, of course I do, I'm not you're baby sister anymore."

She laughed, "No. Apparently not from what you've just told me. And you like girls now too, by all accounts."

"I like both," I said, giggling, "I just didn't think it would be with my sister. Anyway you're a fine one to talk, you're the one who likes anal sex."

She blushed, "Only occasionally, but I do like the feeling, yes. Have you ever tried it?"

I screwed up my face, "No I haven't, the idea of it disgusts me."

"Thanks a lot," she chuckled, "so now you think I'm a dirty slut? It's nothing compared to what you've done."

"No I didn't mean it like that, we need to stick together, just try to go with it when I start touching you, this is fucked up to say the least."

"What's it like with another woman?" she asked, "I've never had sex with a woman before."

"Its soft and sensual," I said, "different than being with a man. I'll lead you and take control if you'd like. You know how to touch yourself, don't you?"

"Yes of course I do," she said, blushing again, "I can be a bit of a freak in the bedroom when I get going."

"Well touch me, how you like to be touched and you won't go too far wrong, I'll guide you."

Before she could say anything else, the door opened and the group returned with Pooja. She had the three bodyguards and all three naked men from earlier.

"Well?" she asked, "What's it to be?"

"I'll do it," I said, looking across to my sister.

"Do what?" asked Pooja, merely wanting me to say it out loud.

"I'll get her going for you,"

"Get her going? I don't understand Kajal, what do you mean exactly?"

"I'll get my sisters pussy wet, so you can have your guys fuck her in the ass," I almost shouted it at her, "Is that what you want to hear?"

"That's better," she smirked, "this I have to see."

She sat in one of the leather arm chairs facing the bed. The body guards stood near the door and the three naked men sat on the floor, at Pooja's feet.

LfjgZr_Z537RDmGcYNFD0pupRQY_6flaQzAwGATxP6jKyrf4fPs2upF6M-5NSoYwWIPUz50Xw0ookoQZ_AAOSMz8bvZIN05GA9zZ66UMCBuk4G1oepSI_g65FXKTCgVEaoopgKSQnlkvStGlpw


"Get started then," she said, waving her arms at me.

"Are you going to watch?" asked Nisha.

"You bet your ass, I'm going to watch," she replied, excitedly, "the bitch sisters making love together, I wouldn't miss this for the world."

"Sick fuck," I said.

"Get on with it."

I gestured for Nisha to stand up in front of the bed facing Pooja. She followed my instructions, standing with her arms folded over her breasts, obviously feeling embarrassed at having an audience. I stood behind her and gently made her drop her arms by her side. She looked vulnerable and shy, as I moved closer behind her. I removed her dog collar and brushed her long, dark hair behind her ear. She flinched slightly as I nuzzled behind her ear and kissed her neck ever so softly. I traced down her bare arm with the back of my fingers and then back up to her shoulder. I continued kissing her neck, inhaling her perfume and feeling her warm skin against my lips. She responded with a soft moan.

"It's ok sis," I whispered in her ear, "just go with it."

She closed her eyes and leant her head back to expose more of her neck.

I kissed further round, onto her collar bone and looked down her top at her heaving chest. Her boobs were a lot bigger than mine, but still very pert. They were round and hung under her top, defying gravity. I slipped both my hands down to her waist and slowly worked them up towards her boobs. I stopped short and went back down across her belly to her waist band, teasing her. She responded by reaching behind me and stroking my ass. Her touch was soft, as a woman's touch should be, it felt nice and I tried to block out that she was my sister.

I continued kissing her neck , as I slowly slipped my fingertips inside the waistband of her panties. She gasped, thinking I was going straight for the prize, but I slipped them back out and up towards her breasts again. My nails lightly caught the underside of her boobs and she shivered. I worked back down to her knickers again as she gripped my butt cheek gently and squeezed.

To say, this was turning me on, was an understatement. It felt incredibly hot, but also so wrong at the same time. Hearing her moan at my touch and imagining what was happening inside her underwear was driving me crazy.

I stopped kissing her and looked her in the eye.

"Do you like it?" I whispered, "Does it feel nice, when I touch you?"

XSEYUK-Em1Usz7BjzjQkxDPjOAuHyjzBK5dFz7XCp3jm4WNA4hHuZN1PxHKv1nRxABVLFy-ChdNjYLa70t-aft-eRx3N3uBzWTYY-EB43X3ITK5EG3Etnru3JiNVjO7wb9MFrR9gcezrkzDCXA


She nodded and reached her hand round the back of my neck pulling me closer. She kissed me softly on the lips, the way sisters shouldn't kiss. Her lips were plump and soft and felt amazing against mine. My hands tracked up her belly and gently brushed against the sides of her breasts through the vest top. I kept going as her tongue found my lips and forced its way in, encircling my own tongue.

My fingers found the straps to her vest top and I slowly thumbed them off her shoulders and let go, letting it slip down her body and fall at her feet. Her boobs stuck out, big and round and soft. She sighed as I moved my hands down and traced the outline of them, teasing her some more. I dropped my hands back down to her underwear and slipped them in again, further this time, but not enough to reach her womanhood.

She stopped kissing me and pulled away a little, looking at me with lustful eyes.

"Please," she said, "Touch me there."

I moved my hands back up to her breasts and smiled at her.

"Patience," I whispered, cupping her tits in both hands and feeling how truly magnificent they were.

They were heavy and warm, so soft, with large pink nipples, almost pointing at the ceiling.

She gasped at my sudden attention on her breasts and arched her back and started kissing me more passionately. I pulled away and put my finger on her lips.

"Slow and gentle sis, " I said softly, "don't rush it."

"Fuck, you're good at this," she panted, "I want you to touch me, so badly."

I kissed her softly and cupped her boobs once more, gently lifting them and caressing them, enjoying her shape and feel. I could feel my knickers getting wet and she hadn't even touched me yet.

Her tongue explored my mouth as I dropped one hand lower and into her waistband again.

"Yes touch me," she pleaded, "feel what you've done to me."

I could feel the heat coming up from her pussy and knew she was soaked. Nisha tried to push my hand into her panties, running out of patience at the anticipation.

I pulled my hand back out, turned in front of her and pushed her backwards onto the bed, landing on top of her. I pinned her arms by her sides and put my knee between her thighs forcing them apart. I kissed her hard on the mouth and rubbed my knee into her wet crotch, before lowering my head and taking her nipple in my mouth. I sucked and licked gently, swapping from left to right enjoying the taste of girl sweat from her skin. She gasped, threw her head back and started grinding her panty clad pussy onto my leg. She fought her hands free and grabbed at my vest pulling it over my head and exposing my tits right in front of her face. She wasted no time in cupping them and sucking on my nipples.

"Holy fuck sis," I gasped, "yeeeaaahhh that's it, suck my titties."

I moved my wet leg from between her legs and slipped my hand straight into her panties and down onto her overheating cunt. She was soaking wet and her hips rose to meet my touch. I found her throbbing clit straight away and started rubbing slowly.

"Shit sis," she said, "this is so wrong."

"Want me to stop?" I asked.

"Fuck no, keep rubbing me."

I continued my assault inside her knickers, as she sucked and fondled my naked boobs.

"You pair of dirty fucking bitches," came a voice from behind me.

madoEScF9znkhWsmR1EoPb07jkOHA9_cDjqbdRxW3zJW6tOl84reGrHOQ5fKtIBwuBAR04OiLebCBIxtdutXuAT3BinL3THziSjT-hdu3nXsfcbkDLLviEH-R0AablS0LG-k0ilCXxo58RzPgg


It was Pooja. I had forgotten she was there, we were so into each other. We both turned to look at her. She was sitting in the chair one hand down the front of her skirt. She looked slutty as hell and was obviously getting off to our little show. We both giggled and got back to pleasuring each other.

"Show your sister how good you are at licking pussy Kajal," she said.

Nisha stopped and looked up at me from under my breasts.

"Do you want to?" she asked, "I don't mind." She slipped her hands under her ass and peeled off her sodden knickers, slowly and passed them to me.

"You've made my underwear all soggy," she laughed.

Wow her panties were wet. I held them to my nose and inhaled my sister pussy scent, deeply. She smelt so fucking hot. I threw them at Pooja and watched her do the same. I sat up on the bed and removed my own wet panties and pushed them, gusset first into my sisters open mouth. She looked apprehensive at first, but sucked on the material and seemed instantly in love with my taste. She took them out and held them in her hand smelling me, before dropping them onto the floor.

"Eat me," she begged, "eat my cunt."

My own pussy was throbbing and dying for attention, so it seemed only fair to straddle her face in a 69 position. At first she shied away from my womanhood and I thought she didn't quite know what to do with it.

"Just do what I do," I said, bending down to tease the inside of her thighs with my tongue and lips.

m9G2IfqHIQ-wR1WuRSdX2bcM5M0pL7UhseLt2Hy-OG5Gx1xVhTWY0nuoKlO9oMFgaSYhG0c5mmkKCnXjAXwLcjXlfLpIlgh0eVIBUkbzVKhMObsy-WvaEo5Y-0fQSWx9e1FhxeGsAXUV0TxqXw


She copied me and I felt her warm breath and mouth inches from my pussy. I went closer, grazing her clit and waited to feel her do the same. She did, it was like I was teasing myself, not just her. I licked up the sides of her glistening slit, over her clit and back down the other side to her ass. She tasted so good, sweet and musky. She did the same to me and I moaned with pleasure.

"Finger me," gasped Nisha, from between my legs, "like this." She pushed two fingers into my swollen cunt and started finger fucking me, while sucking on my clit.

"Oh fuck sis, you know exactly what I want, that's it, fuck me."

"Mmmmmm sis has got a juicy little snatch, hasn't she?" she giggled.

"You've made it like that," I purred, as I pushed two fingers inside her, "you're sopping wet too."

"Ooooooohh fuck yeah, fuck my pussy," she said.

We rolled onto our sides, still between each other's legs and continued to masturbate each other. Fingering each other and then stopping to lick each other's labia top to bottom. She tasted amazing and she copied what I did to her. I could feel the fluttering in my belly as my orgasm began to build and hoped she was feeling the same. I removed my fingers from her pussy and pushed my tongue deep inside, feeling her tight walls, velvety smooth and slippery. I sucked on her pussy lips, taking them into my mouth and savouring her taste. She reciprocated and I knew it wouldn't be long before I came in my sisters face.

"You're going to make me cum," I said to her, hoping she would say the same.

"I hope so," she said, lapping away at my clit and fingering me rhythmically, "I've never made a girl cum before."

"Oooooh fuck sis, just like that, steady pace, don't stop, keep rubbing." I stopped the attention on her pussy, enjoying my orgasm building.

Slurp, slurp, lick, lick, steady fingering. I felt it building inside me.

"Make me cum sis, fuck my pussy, eat my cunt."

Slurp, slurp, lick, lick, in and out with her fingers. Building stronger.

"Ooooooh,"

Building, building.

"Ooooooh,"

Building, building, building.

"Fuck."

I climaxed in a huge wave as my sister kept going, licking my clit and plunging her fingers in and out of my tight hole. I felt a huge wash of juice leave my cooch and rain down on her face as I came all over her.

"Fuck I'm cumming," I panted, "fuck me, fuck me, fuck my tight cunt."

Nisha kept going, thrusting in and out of my wet fuck hole, until I couldn't take any more and I rolled off her face and collapsed with my head between her legs, panting hard.

I had cum so hard, I was exhausted. She hadn't shown a glimmer of orgasm. I felt disappointed for her, as I started to rub her clit and finger her pussy again.

"I made you cum," she laughed, "I made my sister cum."

"Yes, it was so fucking hot. Now I want to make you cum," I replied.

"Not like that you won't," she said, "I need something more."

There was an edge to her voice, like she wanted to tell me something, but felt embarrassed.

"Anything," I said quickly, "let me get you off."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, of course, tell me."

"You won't think any less of me?"

"No! Tell me."

"Keep doing what you're doing but...slip a finger in my asshole," she said.

"Really?" I asked, "You like that?"

"Love it, you should try it."

I rolled her onto her front and she stuck her ass and pussy in the air like a lioness presenting itself for penetration. She looked incredible, a firm round ass, wet slit and puckered asshole. It looked irresistible to me. I parted her bum cheeks and I licked her anus softly. The first time I had done such a filthy act and I loved it from the word go. She was smooth and silky as I licked from her clit to the small of her back. I tasted pussy, then sweat, then her ass and then sweat again. It was indescribable.

My sister cooed like a dove.

"Mmmmmm that's it, now stick your finger in."

I held her cheeks open with one hand, spat on her bum hole and slid my index finger inside her butt. It felt like nothing I'd done before, so , so tight and nothing like a pussy. I thought it would feel the same as fingering a girl, but this was something else. I slid it back out spat on her ass again and slid it back in. I felt her relax this time and she was less tight.

"Ok," she said, "Put one finger in my ass and two in my cooch and rub my clit with the other hand, I'll cum in minutes."

"You certainly know what gets you off," I said.

"What can I say," she said, " I'm a dirty bitch."

"I never knew you were like this."

I removed my finger from my sisters ass, wiped my fingers round her wet fuck hole and slid all three inside her in one go. One into her anus and two into her pussy. I reached down and started rubbing her clit with my other hand, as I licked the skin between her asshole and pussy.

"Holy shit," she panted, "just like that, give me a good, slow fucking just like that."

HjF4wZ-C1eMe5wt_D02y1kTR-QUBm1EKaACThgJ2xQA0_I9c6fCTzG4cwcirYNQfe7xtyoWM6TgCZzmYuZzJfmWC6RpGhH68ICfv4FeUOz9abuwv8uWxgcihEFoljnCInCaxR0hPa5_qtSvhXA


I remembered how Pooja's dirty talk had once tipped me over the edge and thought I'd try it for myself.

"Oh sis, you like me fucking your dirty holes, don't you?" I said in slutty voice.

"Fuck yeah, you know I do."

"Yeah? You like me fingering your wet cunt and little asshole?"

She reached down and took over from me, rubbing her own clit. I knew what she wanted. She wanted me to use both hands.

"Oooh slutty sister, wants more fingers doesn't she?"

"Mmmmmmm." She replied.

I took my finger out of her anus and pushed three fingers inside her cunt.

"How many fingers does big sis want in her ass?" I whispered.

"Two," she replied, " for now."

"Oooh kinky slut," I giggled.

I licked and spat onto my fingers and gently pushed them inside her warm hole. She felt tight again, but relaxed as they slipped in up to my knuckle.

"I'm so close, " she panted, taking the pain of her ass stretching open, "take it slow and fuck me deep in both holes."

Just hearing her talk like that was insanely erotic. She was my big sister and I was doing unthinkable things to her body. I was so worked up I felt my own labia hanging freely between my legs and dripping onto my thighs. I pushed in and out of her slowly and rhythmically, licking her perineum at the same time. I kept my ass fingers wet, by dribbling saliva onto them to keep them lubricated. I felt her start to tremble.

"Ooooh Nisha, are you going to cum?" I asked, " Let me make you cum."

"Yes,," she panted, "keep going just like that, don't stop."

In and out slow and deep into both holes, feeling her tighten down on me, gently at first.

"I can feel it building in you," I said, "let it go, let the pleasure engulf you."

"Oh Kajal," she gasped.

In and out deeply. Her pussy and ass starting to pulse.

"Oh fuck."

Legs trembling, pussy and ass tightening and contracting.

"Oh fuck. I'm fucking cumming!"

She pushed her ass high in the air, buried her face in the pillows and let out a huge scream of pleasure. Her cunt walls and ass muscles pulsed down tight onto my fingers as I carried on fucking her.

"Cum for me Nisha," I cried, "Cum you little slut."

She was squealing now and I felt a squirt hit my hand and liquid dripped onto the bed. I pushed my fingers into her ass and pussy as far as I could as she convulsed on the bed beneath me, in a full body orgasm. I had never seen anything like it. Her pussy continued to contract and squirt the satin sheets, with less force each time, until she finally collapsed and I removed my fingers.

7XGtYtgglxu0f9zyAoaXgzscqCfoQJR4APJ4j7UlcgpK2XU979YjCfL4muDbT6GRWplMYvmneqhddvtUdKW-K7RgNBXWdivQJsT9jVViI6ZuHu20n5SHjS79n60WhHm6KcSDT7lPqvLfSy_uWg


I immediately got behind her and held her tight, spooning and kissing her shoulders. She shivered as her orgasm came to a blissful end in my arms. We lay there not moving for what seemed like minutes but was probably only seconds. She rolled over and kissed me tenderly, before snuggling under my neck, shy and embarrassed.

"Sorry. I make a mess when I cum hard like that," she said softly.

"It was amazing," I said, "I wish I could squirt like that."

"You gushed onto my face," she giggled, "that's nearly squirting."

I heard movement from Pooja as she approached the bed.

I rolled Nisha onto her front and I rolled onto my back, spreading my legs in front of Pooja.

"You fucking incestuous little sluts," she laughed, "That was one of the hottest things I've ever witnessed, especially as you're sisters."

I sat up on my elbows and looked at her. She was flushed to her neck, pink and flustered.

"Get turned on did you Miss Pooja?" I said sarcastically, rocking my leg from side to side.

She hitched her skirt up and pushed her hand into her panties. She pulled her slimy fingers out and spread them apart in front of me and Nisha, showing us how stringy and sticky they were.

"You could say that yes," she smirked.

Nisha shuffled forward on all fours and sucked Pooja's fingers.

"I'm ready for some cock now Miss Pooja," she said, in a submissive tone, "which one of them is going to fuck my ass."

"You pair are unbelievable," exclaimed Pooja, with a look of disbelief on her face, "she's dirtier than you are Kajal and that's saying something."

Nisha tipped her head and looked shy and cute, "Maybe one of them could fuck Kajal too, I think she's craving a cock, she's only had girls in the last few months. What do you say sis? Fancy some fun with these three guys," she pointed at the three guys on the floor, whose cocks looked ready to explode.

"I'm not taking it in the ass," I said, "It's just not my thing."

Nisha sidled up to me like an excited puppy and linked arms with me. She looked me in the eye.

"Do you still like cock?" she asked me.

"Of course I do."

"And you love spunk too, right?"

"Yes." I said concisely.

"I'm sure we can work something out. Right Miss Pooja?", asked Nisha, looking up at her with her puppy dog eyes, "Maybe you'd like to join in too."

Pooja was silent. Dumbstruck. It was the first time I'd seen her lost for words and I felt defiant over her.

Nisha moved closer to Pooja and stoked her hands up her thighs. Pooja didn't move, just stood there staring at me.

"What's got into your fucking whore of a sister?" she asked, slapping Nisha's hands down, just as she reached her crotch.

She walked over to me, grabbed my dog leash and yanked me backwards onto the bed.

"Keep your fucking sister under control Kajal bitch," she sneered, "or I will."

Nisha slid over and helped me up, trying to take my leash off.

"Fucking leave it on her," she shouted, "and put yours back on too."

I picked her collar up and refitted it, feeling slightly annoyed at my sister for angering Pooja, just when she was showing her softer side again.

"Fucking behave," I whispered, under my breath, "what's got into you?"

Nisha bowed her head and looked sorry for herself.

"Right guys," announced Pooja, directing herself at the three naked men, "these slutty siblings need a good fucking. Nisha likes anal and pretty much anything by the look of it, Kajal deepthroats a cock like a pro and loves cum inside her. I'll leave it up to you what you do to them. If they get out of hand, use the leash."

"Yes Miss Pooja," the men replied.

"Oh. I almost forgot, if Kajal doesn't do as she's told, you can all take it in turns to fuck her asshole."

I flinched at the thought of it. I didn't know how my sister took it in the ass, the idea of it made me squirm. I was intrigued to see how she'd react to a large cock spreading her open. She just didn't seem phased by any of it, now that she was feeling so horny.

The three men approached, looking ready to burst, their cocks were so hard.

"Hi boys," said my sister, "did you enjoy the show, look how hard we've made you."

She was unbelievable.

She sat on all fours on the bed and opened her mouth to receive the first guy as he approached. I copied her and took the guy with the biggest cock. I watched in amazement as Nisha stroked his length twice and then popped it into her mouth and starting bobbing her head back and forth like a whore. I opened wide and throated nine inches of meat in one go, not even touching it with my hands. My sister spat the cock out and looked in awe as the guy fucked my face.

U-UyPtAj9xlduGL5uKgw3QFF_mFAGuEu5ss5lF0pRuWE7vs02ZTET71VyEayR9HXqRMQ8BbTms8SBXi6oJJ6eW4nCQRzRXSkYZ0XF3S0ABe6iKNrT0cH-mhBPKYOmPo4-DXCz4FYtzt15zMqAg


"Holy shit Nisha, how do you do that? You fucking slut."

I took him balls deep and winked at her before he slipped all the way out, with a flood of saliva.

"I have no gag reflex," I said, "give it a try."

She slid over to me and held the nine incher at the base. She tilted her head back and tried to deep throat it, but ended up gagging and spitting all over the sheets.

I laughed, "not as easy as it looks, is it? Maybe you should stick to anal."

The third guy was licking Nisha's ass and pussy from behind, commenting about her to the other two guys.

"You should taste her cunt guys, she's delicious."

"Good at sucking cock too," the other one replied.

"This one can take it so deep it's incredible," said the one in my mouth.

The guy behind us then moved to me and licked my pussy and asshole. I flinched at the new sensation, so he grabbed my hips and pulled his face into my butt crack. He licked gently round my anus and then back to my pussy, finally stopping and giving his full attention to my clit.

I gasped as the cock slipped out of my mouth once more. I wanked him off, licking his tip.

"Fuck my pussy," I ordered the guy behind me, looking over my shoulder.

He didn't need telling twice. He stood on the floor next to the bed and buried his shaft inside me. His cock was fat and my pussy walls stretched with ease, to take him inside me. He reached underneath and grabbed one of my freely swinging tits and started caressing it. It felt so good to have a thick cock inside me after so many months without one.

"Oh fuck yeah, fuck me," I gasped "spit roast me guys."

The guy in front of me slid back into my wet mouth, as I rocked back and forth on all fours.

NxBQhgKlATV7XcVQMFwkXqXv3GjPf34xq5yk1JiM4rVTDmxO-uwkmXCtSfRPXBQjEpRo2SBVQjAge6kL-zmVXwPS3dR3Z-VLNCpIz1RpO68Ma2-SqMdZ6DZV6Fr3Y5GzWU-YQMyzVqDJjvgWvw


Nisha spat the guys cock out and moved behind me, still on all fours. She started licking my anus. The sensation of her warm tongue was a new one for me, and although it felt strange it also felt very pleasurable.

"Don't just stand there," she snapped, at her guy, "stick it in my pussy."

He didn't need telling twice either. He slid into my sister with a slurping sound as the air pushed out of her and he too grabbed her tits and started driving into her.

She gasped with pleasure.

Every now and then I'd take the cock out of my throat and give instructions.

"Oh yeah, rub my clit."

"That's it Nisha, lick my ass."

"Fuck me deeper."

Nisha was joining in too, but seemed to like name calling.

"Fuck my dirty pussy, you filthy cunt!"

"Squeeze my tits, dirty fucker."

She really was a freak when she was turned on. I never knew she could be like this.

After a few minutes of this, I saw the guy in Nisha's pussy get that tell-tale look on his face, that he was almost there. His eyes closed and he was leaning back, thrusting deeper into her pussy.

"He's going to cum in you sis," I said.

"Do it over my ass, " she said, lustfully.

I took the nine inch cock out of my throat and shifted over, towards Nisha's ass. The guy fucking me, slipped out of my slippery snatch, as I pushed my sisters ass, to separate her from the guy fucking her. I took hold of his slick cock and started wanking him rapidly to finish him off on Nisha's ass.

"Come on dirty boy!" I coaxed him, "Don't you want to spray your load all over my sisters asshole, look she's waiting for it."

"Oh yeah, cum all over my cute little butt," Nisha joined in, " give me a nice hot load, to lube me up for your friend."

As she said that, he started to squirt thick jets of spunk in her direction. I aimed his cock onto her anus and Nisha pushed back, sticking her ass in the air to take his load. The guy moaned in ecstasy as his first shot splatted onto her butt cheeks, before I got my aim correct and coated her star shaped hole.

"Mmmmmm. Feels all warm and sticky," giggled Nisha, spunk dripping down her crack, "now which one of you wants to fuck my cummy asshole?"

The guy who'd been fucking me was there like a shot, lining himself up.

"How big is he?" asked Nisha, looking over her shoulder, trying to see his cock.

"About eight inches" I said, shifting myself round for a better look, "and pretty thick."

"Take it slow," she said to him, "that's bigger than I'm used to."

I spread my sisters butt cheeks, as he put his cock against her tiny puckered hole. I had no idea how she would take such a big cock in such a small hole, but I was intrigued to see it first-hand. He rubbed his cock in her crack, coating it with cum and then stated to push into her. There was initially a lot of resistance from her anus and her cheeks were pushed inwards, and I wondered if she could take it. Then it was as if she suddenly relaxed and he slipped straight inside her with a gasp of pleasure and pain. It almost looked like someone poking a hole in a plastic carrier bag with their finger, seeing it stretch and then finally give way.

KZ8uZ1_m2J8IopBX-4tgNUwwgtBtlslVx8BmluuyDsWOZ1XyDYk6Efm06FWp2frB51DVKo8i69VV43EzJAQkvaPj2Vhm77-Ry_PZuVs0tuw6aJ5KekOhZlejdge9rBdHw1j3morb6P-w_scvWg


"Ow, ow, ow, ow," my sister panted, moving forward slightly and taking the pain, "stop moving, give me minute."

"You OK sis?," I asked, "you look well stretched."

"Fuck!," she gasped, taking a deep breath, "he's bigger than I thought."

"Just relax," said the guy in her ass, "relax and it won't hurt, I can still feel you tensing, it's really tight."

She took another deep breath and pulled forward and I saw her asshole gripping his shaft as he started to slide out. Then she pushed back towards him, taking it back in. The guy stood there, not moving, he let her do all the work, whilst she got used to the feeling. She did this a couple of times and seemed more comfortable with it and the pained look on her face started to disappear.

"Ooooooh pleasurable pain," she moaned, "nothing quite like it, take it slow and give me a cock to suck on, to take my mind of it a little."

The guy I'd been throating, stuck his cock in her mouth and started fucking her face. She could only take half of it without gagging. I just sat there in awe as I watched my sister doing, what I thought, was the dirtiest thing I had ever seen. She looked incredible. So dirty, so sexy, this was raw filthy sex and I felt slightly jealous of her abilities.

"Fuck that looks so hot," I sighed, "I never knew my sister was such a dirty skank."

I reached under her and found her sopping quim. I slid two fingers inside and rubbed her clit with my thumb, as I started to finger her. Her pussy felt much tighter than before, due the cock in her ass. I could feel it slowly fucking her, through the thin wall, between her pussy and rectum.

"Holy shit I'll cum again if you keep doing that," she whimpered, rocking back and forth.

"Good," I said, "You seem to like double penetration."

"You should try it sis, it's sensational," she panted, still sounding in pain.

I watched the thick shaft sliding in and out of her, as he started to take control and fuck her properly. It was slow and deep and she loved every second of it. Each time he pulled back, her anus puckered up and gripped his shaft and then yielded as he pushed back in. It seemed to be getting easier for her with every stroke.

"Fucking hell sis, I don't know how you do it," I uttered, "that's a big cock inside your butt."

"I'm close now, keep fingering me." she gasped, in between thrusts.

The guy in front of her, was now wanking off, watching her take it in the ass.

"Don't let him cum in your face sis, his load is mine, I earnt it more than you did."

She panted and breathed heavier. So did the guy in her ass. He was about to cum.

cC3Arr0xuZhQyex1R_ed6Vx-va2kRsvm2OL5m6oeBJdUlh9AkUvmjCj4w7Zo_CywbCP2iUfLzy2obwfRJ_yVX_QCuf9GO8xyZR3FJJwNIlIZkVykuaRW1RRcxjI2h8wu4gL1tYetTCZMMHbvfQ


If she was going to squirt again, I wanted to taste it. I got underneath her and started licking her clit, as I continued to finger fuck her cooch, in time with the guys anal thrusting.

"Mother fucker!" shouted Nisha, "You dirty bitch."

I couldn't talk, I had a mouthful of clit.

I felt her pussy clamp tight and imagined her asshole doing the same. She was starting to cum hard. The tightness was too much for the guy and he started to twitch uncontrollably as he shot his wad deep inside Nisha's ass. Almost simultaneously, she let out a huge shriek of pure ecstasy as she came with a huge squirt of juice. My positioning was perfect, as I received a forceful gush of my sisters cunt juice right to the back of my mouth. She came with such force it hit my throat and bounced back out dripping all over my face. She squirted and squirted as the guy emptied his balls inside her. His balls were finally drained as Nisha flopped forward and his cock spilled out of her overstretched hole.

I swallowed her gift and moved from underneath her, as she lay flat on her stomach, exhausted. I tasted her female ejaculate, it was really salty and runny, not like pussy juice at all. It was the pure essence of sex. I was envious and jealous of her, for squirting and taking anal so easily.

I sat up taking a quick glance at her butt hole, as it recovered to its original size, oozing cum. There was one guy left, the nine incher and I knew exactly what to do with him.

I grabbed his massive, rock hard shaft and throated it several times, as Nisha got her breath back, staring at me. I slipped it from between my lips and shoved it into Nisha's mouth. She could only manage half, which was just what I wanted, as it left enough shaft for me to jerk him off, as she sucked him.

"His load is mine," I said, forcefully, "Don't you fucking dare swallow it!"

Nisha nodded submissively.

That was enough for him, hearing us fighting over his cum load made him shoot directly between Nisha's pouting lips. I milked him off into my sister's mouth, until he was completely drained. I even grabbed the base of his shaft and squeezed the last drops from his cock.

My jealousy of my sisters sex acts was now overpowering me. I dropped my head in front of her, lying on my back and pulled her mouth onto mine, forcefully, by her chin. I squeezed her cheeks to make her open her mouth and his thick cum slopped onto my tongue. After three months with no cock and no spunk I was like a junky back on drugs. I swished it around my mouth savouring the thick slimy taste and then swallowed deep.

I kissed my sister hard, pulling her onto me, with my tongue delving into her mouth, until I was sure all the cum was mine. I too collapsed on the bed exhausted form the whole experience.

We lay there in a sweaty mess of limbs, the sheets wet with juice.

"Holy fuck, that was hot," Nisha said, finally.

Pooja got off her chair wearing only a bra and panties, I had no idea when she'd took her clothes off. She was stunning as always.

aaNz1Mo-hnd92I3PzTqlWNrVFNOQATMt7z3w7O2ANeGHPjHG_W-A5i9J8HY-mGeAr3GvMCY3V34QCsk6uDCYItW87WzVk9QEXXeLgPsAdi9e-xkxqCcot3iFkc-nIkrs1J5KCWR5gV090s4L6Q


"Oh... My... God..." she said, in drawn out words. "That was something else girls, I have to admit, I almost came in my knickers just from watching it."

I smiled and looked across at Nisha. She had a huge grin on her face too.

"It was supposed to be punishment for you," said Pooja, "but after that performance, you're both forgiven."

"Did you enjoy yourself Miss Pooja?" murmured Nisha, sounding half asleep.

"You bet your sexy little asses I did," she laughed, "it'll make a great film, especially with you being a squirter. I couldn't have asked for more."

"I don't want to be on film," said Nisha, finally coming back into the real world, "what if someone I know sees it?"

"They won't," replied Pooja, "not unless they're a paying customer on the dark web. No-one you know will ever see it, but our clients will love it, for sure."

She sat on the bed next to us, as we lay there naked, recovering.

"I don't need to tell you slutty siblings, that you tell no-one about this, do I?" she said sounding more serious.

"No Miss Pooja, we won't tell a soul I swear," I replied quickly.

"You may have enjoyed yourselves, but the lasting psychological trauma, hasn't hit you yet."

I started to think back to what we had just done to each other.

"You two sisters have just performed some unspeakable things to each other, just think about that, next time you meet up for a family dinner or something. Knowing each other so intimately, making each other cum from fingers and oral, Kajal guiding a cock into your ass."

We looked at each other, starting to feel dirty and guilty. Pooja was right.

"We had no choice," I said.

"Exactly," said Pooja, "so in future keep this to yourselves, you can talk to each other about it if you wish, but no-one else. I'm sure your mother wouldn't want to know about it. Understand?"

Nisha mimed zipping her lips and throwing the key away.

lU_amhPhjINUBU3JjF-bYmxL6igWpR1ILxwNW-10unrrvjvG5TofL0NPM-kF3VVHNHUWaFkTNlXC4H0kOekTs-6GdQUfw_Cb2pcPSdpwf0AHsBTrDj5FnOzrHPFUrOkGW33MLMMLRv9nD3U6XQ


"We understand," I said.

"Make sure you do," Pooja said, menacingly.

She got up and nodded at one of the bodyguards. He approached us and took a syringe from his pocket.

Nisha looked worried and moved closer to me.

"He's going to drug use and send us home," I reassured her, "It's over, it'll be ok."

The bodyguard stuck the needle into my sister and filled her with sedative. I watched her eyes roll back in her head and she passed out on the bed. I waited for my turn, but to my surprise he left the room with the three naked men and the remaining bodyguard and shut the door.

All that remained was me, Pooja and my passed out sister. Pooja went over to the TV screens and turned all the cameras off. She moved round the bed and looked down at Nisha. She was still and looked peaceful. Pooja grabbed her ankle and parted Nisha's legs slightly, dropping her foot back on the bed.

"What are you doing," I quizzed, "she's out of it, leave her alone."

She slid her fingers across my sisters wet shaven snatch and bought them up to her mouth. She licked her fingers, her eyes looking up at the ceiling as if she were sampling a fine wine. She raised her eyebrows and shrugged, showing her approval.

I was sitting on the edge of the bed watching her. She moved over to me and pushed me gently backwards, so I was lying on my back, my feet still on the floor. She got down on her knees and pushed my legs apart, exposing my wet slit.

5VcYXUT94OnZ_7aTb_pL2WDeQI5xhqWm--hBxFt6rT5gsJCk8JQx3lrRGTay0BlFnDq_yZqzClLh-mjXFeP-p01nREyycWs7AMoxnKtNRhfksF_ePfSH_XXASGC6ViLEagECiWz1CVhtDMgJCQ


"I wonder if sisters taste the same as each other?" she said.

Her hands gripped my hips and she pulled my ass to the edge of the bed and pushed her face into my sopping pussy. I felt her hot breath on my thighs and then her wet tongue licking me from my ass to my clit in one long stroke. She pulled back and looked at me. Her chin was wet with my juices. She smacked her lips together looking intrigued, savouring my flavour.

"Wow, you do taste very similar," she said, giggling at her perverted experiment, "both of you are delicious."

"Dirty bitch," I said, propping myself up on my elbows.

"I believe we have unfinished business Kajal. You were upset I never got you off last time. Right?"

"If you're just going to tease me again and then leave me hanging, don't bother."

"I won't. I'm interested to see what you've learnt about fucking women, since we last met. You have an experienced lesbian girlfriend now, she must of taught you a thing or two?"

She was being seductive now, she went down on me again, licking me for longer with a flat tongue. It felt so good to finally have her perform oral on me. She was using a light touch, teasing me. Deliberately avoiding my sensitive, erect clit.

She pulled away again.

"Well?" she asked.

"Well what?"

"Have you learnt anything you want to share with me?"

"Maybe," I said, shyly.

"Maybe? I always think it's better to show, than tell," she said.

She stood up and unclipped her bra with one hand. It sprang loose and she covered her boobs with her arm as she removed the lacy garment and let it drop to the floor. Then with one hand, she thumbed her panties down and stepped out of them. She stood there in front of me, naked as he day she was born, covering her beautiful breasts, with her legs slightly apart.

I smiled at her shyness.

"Show me." I said softly, gesturing at her tits.

She pulled her other arm up and grasped both boobs, one in each hand. She threw her head forward and her hair cascaded onto her chest. She took her hands away and showed me her gorgeous body in all its glory for the first time. Her boobs slightly covered by her long black hair. Her meaty pussy hanging between her legs, her long slender legs. She was magnificent and I could have died happy with this picture of her in my mind. She reached up and moved her hair over her shoulders, revealing her large, perfect, natural boobs.

I gasped at her beauty. Wondering how boobs so big, could be so pert.

"I take it you like my body?" she asked, with a sexy smile.

"You're beautiful."

bZx9yQPF7fZmU3obqHek1nx4tI5a2-gR5CxyxFvseaVdQTnpGOC8C5cF93Gum6gj6YWJ_pXo-Gw-X9pTTALXGdHKOC7hLeK_DeD1Uav_hh4-FwEVFvbxrcZR6fD-U-0mfN6El9l-POetZLm7NQ


She seemed almost nervous and vulnerable as she moved to the bed and lay down next to me. She used my sisters thigh as a pillow.

I leaned over and kissed her softly, not wanting to scare her off. Her lips were smooth and moist. She tasted of vanilla and I could smell her perfume. It felt so sensual to kiss her at last, I was intoxicated by her. She kissed me back and gently sucked on my bottom lip. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and she responded gently. We kissed softly for what seemed like minutes, but must have only been fleeting.

"Make love to me," she begged, kissing me again.

I was thrown by her choice of words and her submissive behaviour. It was so unlike the Pooja I had grown to know.

"How bendy are you?" I whispered, kissing her back.

"Bendy enough," she answered.

I knew her pussy was soaked, from watching me and my sister. I knew I was soaked from the feeling of my wet labia dripping between my legs. There was no need for any additional foreplay. I had been close to orgasm fucking my sister and I knew Pooja must have almost cum too. We just needed to finish each other off.

I knelt between her legs and pushed her legs back towards her shoulders. She was flexible and I spread her with ease and grace. She put her hands behind her knees and pulled legs back to expose her engorged wet cunt, which dribbled continuously, leaving a stain on the sheets. It looked so inviting with her puffy outer labia and darker inner lips. Her inner lips were open, showing me her pink insides. Her clit was huge, and standing to attention like a miniature cock. I pushed up against her, my thighs in the inside of hers, my legs bent in a kneeling position, as though I was about to dry hump her. I rose up from my kneeling position so I was almost sitting on her pussy. Our clits were inches apart. I looked down at her and slowly pushed my dripping quim onto hers until they finally touched. It was like an electric shock for both of us. She moaned and I gasped, as I started to rock back and forth applying a little more pressure, rubbing our pussies together. Her ample boobs jiggled as I started making love to her, the only way I knew how.

I positioned my clit against hers, which was much bigger than mine, and felt my climax start to slowly build. I was leaking my girl goo all over her snatch, lubricating our fucking motion. She reached up and started to caress her tits, gently but firmly. It looked so sexy that it made me do the same. I tweaked my nipples and fondled myself as I rode her.

"Oooooohhhhhh Kajal, yes, make love to me."

"Yes, you're pussy is so wet and willing," I gasped, "you feel so good."

"Yes, keep going, just like that."

ycXOEr9uImYyVnXIdYJYpsnkr-y_qYUOTH7e0rw__-d2zbeJo40qblA6Pe14x9CpF0bHbrjbkXMp5Iu4UhqMH9Uv8q2qwcSOQjiIxYk0EP5xRKtamVG0ELRK5JboqfVe3q55055IVNjbK7YG2w


We ground our womanhood together, feeling our lips yield and part and the friction of our slimy clits lapping over each other. The spark ignited inside me as I got closer to climax. I felt her breathing get faster and she looked in utter heaven. I could tell she was almost there. I wanted us to cum together and knew she wanted the same. We moved as one, as though we were in sync with each other and in each other's minds.

"Yes, right there Kajal," she purred.

"Mmmmmm we're so wet together."

Slowly rocking, back and forth, her breathing getting faster.

"Yes Kajal, that's it."

Slowly rocking, back and forth, the scent of pussy filling the room.

"Keep going baby," she panted.

Slow and steady back and forth, almost there. Her mouth opening in pure ecstasy, her eyes closed.

"Oooooohh."

"Mmmmmmm."

Slow and steady, increasing pressure, back and forth.

"Oh god yyyyyessssssss."

My whole body shook, as I climaxed first, gushing my love juice all over her lower body. It came flooding out of me as she started to shake and shudder beneath me. She looked incredible as she came. Her face said it all, pure sexual pleasure. We came at the same time, intensely, but slowly, not wanting to rush the moment. It was almost loving, the way we fucked and ground into each other and I didn't want it to end. Neither of us were particularly noisy, just soft moans and gasps as we orgasmed for what seemed like an eternity, her pussy getting juicier by the second. I kept grinding and she kept rising to meet me in unison, until neither of us could take any more and we stopped moving. My pussy felt on fire, as I sat on top of her looking at her gorgeous face. Her eyes were still closed, enjoying the afterglow.

She finally opened her eyes and looked at me. She looked so fucking sexy.

"Does that make up for last time?" she asked, panting for breath.

Bvn2_2uNNHWB052qRemmhzSsBAym-_vmsrupRoFYIVhkRlE4Tae9v6dvuNocaXc_in-e0AL-9cuQD5bGcyAsriPseIF-tMLnzeXuo2NV5nBfp5avdSctrKfFuqMEFC1oKGfnpSK7uvFGCOBMDA


krpzoSv8vfhdJvabhVEFrxETm2xmQcoCRAdxswuyitrQQSzcBoq3InMPGURiq7VEuXmq8f8GMCFWJdh58m7rRKtLyTeljc9294y6G8AVFRhyh_xRS00Z076PO65ZGq1zLH0cBQNcyVusbc4TCw


I rolled off her and lay next to her, with my head on my lifeless sister's stomach.

"You know it does," I sighed, still shivering slightly, "it was so beautiful and intense."

"You certainly know how to make love to a woman Kajal, I'll give you that."

I giggled shyly.

"Seriously," she said, closing her eyes again, "That was something else. It was like you were inside my head."

We lay there in silence for a few minutes, neither of us wanting the moment to end, but it had to.

"We all work for someone Kajal, you know that right?" Pooja finally broke the silence.

_gqqF6s-Z9KFTwFTTSeNiJjAk5TRqekuk1Ivjha4sF51kIeu6pBBEn86f6EZlt5ZOyKmdJg3-M_EeuX9OwOWw3CJo5W6dTI2m5Qee9um2DyGJ-btrvSOs_IwXzWRRmmsFSCgDMnhXsqAO7vPGg


"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I do as I'm told the same as you do. I don't necessarily do what I do, because I enjoy humiliating and exploiting young men and women. I'm told to do it"

"I thought you were in charge?"

She laughed, "Yeah right."

I think she was trying to justify her actions towards me. It made sense I supposed.

"Do you enjoy being here?" she asked.

"With you? Yes I love it."

"No. I mean the raw fucking scenes we've made you do."

"Initially? No. I was terrified, but you've taught me that it can be enjoyable to be out of control, to be dominated and tied down. So I would say yes. I enjoy it. This was a bit twisted," I gestured back at my sleeping sister, "but I think she enjoyed it as much as I did."

"I'd say she did, she's a sexual animal when she gets going."

p4n9DEOERTHof-eLYzDevLtva2SwtbV816yejl2HAasd5SktxInaLorMzTlL9o_rWe2ReNZn7iDgk1sMDjhL4IiZuzwmF2ybgVneR6KwVl8ASYyTGNbiGnfO6bDtY2Ymo0hLSRD3f42LteTMMg


I giggled.

"Would you come here voluntarily?" she asked.

"It depends what for."

"For filthy sex with no attachments," she said, in a matter of fact tone, "a girl like you can't live on pussy alone Kajal. You love cock and cum's a drug to you, they're the facts."

"You want me to do anal?"

"Only if you want to, but not just anal, no. Any sort of sordid thing our clients can dream up."

"Maybe," I said.
 
She was silent for a moment again.

"You're jealous of her aren't you?" she broke the silence again.

"Who?"

"ig sis."

"Why would I be?"

"Because she was the centre of attention today, instead of you."

"Maybe a little. I wish I could squirt like her."

"You're nearly there with it, you gush like a fountain when you cum hard," she laughed.

"It's a recent thing I've found out I can do. And I'm jealous of her for the whole anal thing."

"Now the truth comes out," said Pooja, sitting up to face me, "We can teach you that, if you'd like."

"How?"

"Just like I taught you to deepthroat. It takes practice."

"I'll let you know," I said, not sounding convinced.

She got up and walked over to the chair with her bra and panties in her hand. She gathered up her clothes and got dressed.

I stayed on the bed with my sister, she was out of it completely.

Pooja came back over to me now fully dressed, with a 'just fucked' look about her.

"We're not going to drug you this time," she said, "you'll have a sack on your head, so you don't know our location and we'll drive you nearer home, this place has to say secret."

"What about her?" I said, gesturing at my sister, as I lay with my head on her stomach.

"We'll clean her up and she'll wake up at home, like you normally do. The driver will take you home. He will give you a card, so you can contact me."

She bent down and kissed me gently on the lips, a long lingering kiss, like new lovers. It was sweet and felt nice.

"See you soon I hope," she said, and left the room, turning to give me a loving gaze, before she closed the door.

I sat up and rocked Nisha, to see if I could wake her. She was out or the count.

Two body guards came in. One lifted my sister over his shoulder, her ass was still covered in cum and it was dripping down the inside of her thighs. It was the only evidence of what had happened. The other bodyguard ushered me back to the room I had woken up in.

My clothes were laid out on the bed. I put them on as the bodyguard stood in the doorway. Once I was dressed he put the stain sack on my head, to obscure my vision and I was led down a corridor. After going through a few doors I felt the cold of the outside air and I was pushed into, what sounded like a van or people carrier. It had a sliding door, which slammed shut and I felt us drive off.

Their vehicle eventually stopped after about an hour, the door slid open and my hood was removed. I was at the end of my street, it was pitch black. The bodyguard handed me a business card, slid the door shut and the vehicle drove off. It was a silver people carrier, but I didn't get the registration number.

-4E6Ocp5z_cOPd31YN8MAaqA0CJEUngYQoI8P726nwf1zoaz3SxRGkanQlzYaiY5GsWyKHSzWUIsKk2DR25hVjkx9J94_y0oimTyQOrBJdG2MhPY_OhxZZSeJ7fdlP_53IA9iZqv33swgF-dTg


I let myself into my apartment quietly and looked at the clock on the oven. It was four o'clock in the morning. I put the light on and looked at the business card. It was black, with white writing. There was no corporate logo, just a fifteen digit number and some instructions. It said:-

'Text your name to this number and wait to be contacted.'

I shrugged and put the card in my pocket. I went to my empty bed, kicked my shoes off and flopped onto the mattress, exhausted. I didn't even bother taking my clothes off. I lay there for a while thinking of Pooja's proposition until I finally fell asleep.

UqFq36j2Bj-SrofNXa4Gg0HnLgzwR38aIGcq_CLeUQuZ1bRVfW9JXhcNurlNYQk5qVrnjV4VvjazvwNq2PsSQrXkwYYor0FoWuPppmfgqXwaSzbaPt0-AYH6oAby8bnr54YtuI0gf_W0ICTTug


Charmy Kaur replacing Pooja kumar

My phone sat on the breakfast bar in front of me. It was begging for me to send the message. I was nervous as I sat there holding the black business card in my hand. The number starting up at me, in white lettering. The small writing underneath which read:-

'Text your name to this number and wait to be contacted'

I had butterflies in my tummy.

I put the card down and made a cup of tea. My mind was racing. Only four weeks had passed since my punishment, by Charmi, with my sister. I still felt dirty and guilty about what we had done to each other and couldn't face seeing my sister, Nisha. The thoughts came rushing back to me as I stirred my tea. The image of me fingering my sister's asshole and pussy to get her off, before she took a cock in her ass, were haunting me. It was a depraved act, but still gave me a stirring in my underwear that I couldn't control. Nisha was an anal queen and I was jealous of her abilities. She had been the centre of attention, last time I was with Charmi and I was more of the warm up act,. I wanted to outdo her, as we had always been sibling rivals, but anal wasn't my thing. Charmi had said I could contact her and go to their film studios, voluntarily, for training or unattached raw fucking whenever I wanted.

Zr0AROc4QPFC5g34H4DeBQUh_YCh_Yuzvl2uTe0Gckj84xKjv6gcBcqzM19FhsjgEDkvYxABE3QVQuvVt42XPGw8LoU7wwU4y_TQFuwlYxyC5m8iJLGUlfiwZWAaGNPf5AbSfywRnc_MfzQRMA


I sipped my tea staring at the breakfast bar, the phone, the card. They were calling to me.

"Fuck it," I said out loud and picked up the phone.

I thumbed in the number and typed my name "Kajal" and hit send before I could change my mind. I threw the phone back on the Table and sat back drinking my tea. I felt excited and apprehensive, the tingling in my knickers was back with a vengeance.

Bing! Bing! My phone buzzed on the counter top.

'Shit that was quick,' I thought

I picked it up. The screen read:-

'*****. South end of your street'

Now I really was nervous.

Bing! Bing! It buzzed again.

'No food after 04:00PM, use the bathroom before you leave.'

I didn't feel like eating anyway. The last three times I'd been with Charmi it was after being drugged and taken there against my will. Now I was willing. I thought I must be going mad to go there voluntarily.

I was still seeing my girlfriend, who knew some of the details, but not about the last encounter. I kept it secret, not wanting anymore repercussions that might affect her or my family. Our relationship was deteriorating , due to her always working away pursuing her career. When we did meet up we were great together, but it was becoming less and less often. Sex with her was sensual and loving, but having her fingers inside me wasn't enough. I wanted to feel filled by a man's hard throbbing cock. I wanted to improve my sexual skills and I thought I had gone as far with women as I could. I wanted to feel powerful and have more control over men and thought sex was going to be my greatest weapon.

k3gOoaprIsVF4vNwLr1-hOOWKNE8KuvstBMKtDediYOa16O8KYEWJvvA4VaGV5h9ha0lq5cKXq5pTWedrmcQUZFlQh4wA2zpc6yymQW4QI2J_q5wT2EKa9W0EC2pj-w5ZwxCPkdTfXmV8DDqAg


I was unsure about Charmi's overall intentions. I thought she had a crush on me, but it could all be an act with her, to get me to participate willingly. I guess I would soon find out., but whatever happened, I would improve my prowess in the bedroom.

I waited in the darkness at the south end of my street at eleven twenty five. Winter had taken hold and there was a chill in the air. I had showered and used the bathroom as instructed and hadn't eaten since three o'clock. I was wearing black yoga pants, knee high fur topped boots and a fleece and body warmer. I had Charmi's black lace panties on, and hoped they would get a reaction from her. I wore no bra and my nipples were already hard from the cold.

A silver vehicle approached at exactly eleven thirty and the door slid open as it drew to a stop. A guy in a black suit held out his hand and helped me aboard. He slid the door shut and the people carrier sped off. He passed me a white satin sack and put it over my head and pulled the draw string. I could see nothing, but the glow of street lights. No one spoke.

HgchCbzQnXkkZyyICrQ8hgynWEelwPGrzojmmA87FwJZzuqZTLbsNlJNlz5KdKN_fb9ySI1ambDMT8JjrdxzKqFm-8u1veZM7QZ03MNemFljI-3lcponNafbtz487U_KxCqfwM7CJstnzLfadg


We drove for an hour, only stopping for what I thought, must be traffic lights. We finally slowed down and went through a series of checkpoints, it must have been security. I heard the rattle of a shutter door opening and the van drove inside, closing the shutter behind us. The door slid open and was gently guided through some doors and corridors into a warm room.

My bag was removed from my head and I squinted in the brightness as I tried to adjust to the light. I was in, what looked like, a plush hotel room. A double bed, ensuite bathroom, comfy chairs, a whole wall of mirrors and a mirrored ceiling. There were no windows. The bodyguard left me, without saying a word. It felt weird to be back there, under my own steam and my stomach was in knots with anticipation.

The room was hot, so I took my body warmer, boots and fleece off and sat on the edge of the bed, in my leggings and crop top. I looked in the mirror and admired my full boobs standing proud without support.

YzRl3UqGTS9_ukbL407rwr7zPqxroOQMI0sVH0q8VgmNZpmF_8QtXWBeo9klSo5JQOVx1XlF7CPsiR27fYzvTzrjyqBeAIpDIzd_02LYlv1pPC7K9hZMENUIUkNTfikpgSIp7EhPWVx0r-69eA


A few seconds after getting comfortable, Charmi came in. She too was wearing yoga pants, but they were grey. She had a loose fitting T shirt on, also grey, slipping off her left shoulder revealing her flimsy bra strap. She was barefoot and looked sensational. She smiled at me as I stood to greet her.

6qynj9Xxx50N6c9jiT8pAwgbOfIySr6Ceq0B47PxHmSY8pqR_i04o-kLtipvQylmpyVz7X6AbVjlzW_C8XPynx1rXchVoW052FOposa9lxZrY5OwED20ezf3Ct5aOvx8WSboeZoeCYIoKidUwg


We hugged and kissed each other's cheeks, all very formal except for her playful squeeze of my ass.

"So lovely to see you again," she said.

"You too Miss Charmi, you look amazing," I replied.

"Thank you Kajal. It does show my ass off quite well, doesn't it?" she lifted her heel and turned to show me her butt.

It was perfectly round with the material of her yoga pants going into the crease of her cheeks. It was as though they were painted on and left nothing to the imagination. I'm sure she wasn't wearing any knickers, as there was no panty line showing through.

I turned to her and did the same. "Yoga pants do show off your ass well, that's for sure." I said.

yD3tmcfHV4VILvmG2YXWqJgiqnc0WZD7Z3hAczgGeJ0ln-wGbTvsXP74pKj12gdpy5V_wo3-UYI_HT8fOTzuw2QCAwtuynaln066uxMYCZMGwTZfuH1WfS7pR1JktHpC--O7EF9e-PcQQQFx7A


MTEQ5PX61-j_8rabxZUrEK1F3jiQHER8zv-F48ZAeGhoHYsTQJ11vS9U3Pd5yj6XDmfDcntMRVlX1L8nDPUNfS313ihrpac0E7g7LMCLZ2RDAWDuBlmpYdxSN0GrEhoamgT3gH0bEJQf4brXGQ


She smacked my ass, quite hard, with a loud slapping noise. I flinched.

"I see you've stayed in shape," she laughed.

"Thank you, I do try."

"Now... let's get down to business, what brings you back here?" she said, sitting on the bed and gesturing for me to do the same.

"I thought about what you said...before I mean...about wanting more than women." I replied, sitting next to her.

"Go on."

I was struggling to get my words out. I just wanted to kiss her.

"You know what I mean."

"I need to hear you say it."

"I need cock Miss Charmi." I said, shamefully, "I miss having a cock inside me, I miss sucking off men, tasting their cum, you know what I mean."

"Anything else?" She was very business-like.

I thought for a brief moment. I couldn't bring myself to say it.

"No."

"Are you sure?" she asked, looking me in the eye, "You don't want to try something new? Something naughty? Something dirty? Something your sister can do, that you can't'?"

"No," I lied, I couldn't say the words.

y7wdOEQj2d0ySATW10DhdFDjOxPw2zlmriQEFgBV9mwG_pKmESBMWd5CRszzlVH10J2pDXbJZePUzNX94p9U5lcgfB5pF_tBH6V65vLR9BCMfIz9nw1YKk6yiVydv5DjYuErgoahvIlyT3oSFA


"OK. I can set you up with a few men next door, to fuck you if you like, on film of course, it's not a free service."

"Yes. That would be great thank you," I had trepidation in my voice, wanting to tell her more.

She got up and started to walk off.

"Wait!" I said quickly.

"Yes," she said, turning to look at me and stopping in her tracks.

"There is something else."

"What is it?"

"It's hard for me to say."

"Just say it Kajal, we're all friends here."

"Can I try anal sex? Will you teach me?" I heard the words and couldn't believe it was me saying them. I felt instantly embarrassed.

She came back and sat back on the bed, putting her hand on my knee and staring into my eyes. I was lost for a second or two and felt as though she was staring into my soul.

"Of course you can, sweet girl," she said, softly, "I thought this may be the reason you contacted me. Why the change of heart?"

"We'll it's like you said, I need more than just pussy. I want to offer men a greater range of sexual skills. I love to please my lovers and I find it quite powerful to feel control over them, by using sex to get what I want."

"If it's control over men you're after, I can teach you a lot more than anal."

O6EFeR1VAdxl7-j6TcWKhRQuNHRND6HnDUm8dNRaYhrwYiQTL74Q1t336GqsqzaxBeBV_1YU-t3HITbEkZK0nhsv_PuYPQrsTk291Ma13M5UUnpC1acsKovRf8OrGhC55zrRsMfTfhVKd2_AnA


"One step at a time." I smiled, "Besides I want to be as good at it, as my sister is. Call it sibling rivalry or something, I can't explain it."

"You don't need to, I fully understand, she was the centre of attention and stole the limelight from you during our last encounter. It was written all over your face. Poor Kajal likes to be the star."

"Maybe. I just don't know. Soooo...will you teach me?"

"If I do, it's by my rules and I want something in return."

"Like what?"

"A film of course. I'll teach you here, in this comfy bed and then take you to the studio to take cock in the ass properly."

I thought about it for a few seconds, already starting to feel horny at the thought of trying something new and unknown.

"As long as the cock I take isn't too big."

"Cocks Kajal," she said, emphasising the plural, "It will be more than one guy, but I promise they will not be huge."

"How many?" I asked, sounding surprised.

"You'll have to wait and see."

"OK. It's a deal," I said.

"OK then, " Charmi said, "Get comfortable and I'll be back in a few minutes."

She got up and headed for the door. I was mesmerised by her ass, as she wiggled out of the room with the slightest of wobbles.

DwVD8OmrpWEan3aUMP6tpfqOlZTc5Jw9__fOyBLT4O8p2rOEWZ6G4dW1res6hGOpGCCV65be1Hq78Y5Jn6nZ5FlqlHasKWQcjZyBR78-maPlQ70Ag_rXjbAXfS3PaN5T3mVUoniykY_7CJahNw


About five minutes later she returned, dragging a small silver suitcase, on wheels, behind her. It looked like the sort of thing you'd take on a short haul flight as cabin baggage.

"Are you moving in, or something?" I asked jokingly.

"Not quite Kajal," she smirked.

She lifted it onto the bed next to me, unzipped it and folded the lid back. I got up and stood next to her intrigued to know what was inside. At first it was her usual clothing, black skirt, white blouse, ankle boots, underwear, toiletries and makeup.

"I'll get changed before we go to the studio," she said, pulling them out and putting them on one of the chairs, neatly.

Underneath that was a towel which she folded back revealing an array of sex toys. There were a couple of vibrators, bullet vibes, dildos of differing sizes, lube and something that looked like a balloon with a spout on the end, and other items I couldn't make out, obscured by the towel. She picked up the balloon and the lube first.

"Sorry Kajal, but we're going to need you clean inside and out for anal play," she squeezed the balloon and a puff of air was expelled from the spout.

"An enema?" I asked.

"Douching," she replied, "but yes its similar."

"Will it hurt?"

"No, actually the opposite, some people find it very pleasurable. Did you use the bathroom before you left."

"Yes, but I could do with a pee to be honest, must be all the excitement and nervous energy."

Charmi smirked again.

"Let's go to the bathroom shall we?"

I followed her to the ensuite, it was plush and modern with lots of chrome and glass. There was a shower, double sink and toilet. The walls were covered in dark grey tiles, as was the floor.

I suddenly felt shy and nervous.

"You should pee first," she said, gesturing to the toilet, "then we'll get you nice and clean."

I just stood there. I don't know why, but I didn't like the fact I was going to pee while she was watching.

"Don't be embarrassed Kajal, I know you intimately already. Just sit down."

She came closer and kissed me softly on the lips, slipping her fingertips inside the waistband of my yoga pants. I started to kiss her back, but she pulled away, dropped down and took my yoga pants with her. She pulled them down to my ankles and stood back. I was stood in front of her wearing my crop top and her black lace knickers. She had given them to me a souvenir a few months ago.

MnYC-MK-Q2GZvahkI9zDIMHs6URwL55oOlT9HCDWmi4oznHy_1gDC1LfaE36BZ5bVG9uLuYNl3PJsJLqNUo5VhQzfiBPDT-LHrFqmyVeLPEAUtVd-w3S99Kajq0Syxkgszx2oeqL8e6OIKvcrQ


"My panties look good on you," she giggled, "very sexy, but take them off and sit on the toilet."

I peeled them down and they joined my yoga pants. I sat down on the toilet as she moved down and knelt in front of me. She pushed my legs apart slightly and started to kiss me again, forcing her tongue gently into my mouth.

"Pee," she whispered, looking down between my legs.

"Is this turning you on?" I asked, a little shocked.

"Immensely," she replied, " it's just a little fetish of mine."

She kissed me again, her hands exploring the top of my thighs.

I concentrated hard and tried to go, but couldn't.

"Stop tickling me, I can't do it if you're tickling me," I squirmed.

She stopped and I tried again, as she kissed my neck.

"Just relax," she said, seductively.

nx2r3LGUIHX9eu1YO_pX-FILly1u8XxLC4IabzxSyqJaAnFUWtsVqRTp1I3GfD68jYdUT8UWyicTzRQtiiR2UrFIZnHBVQGSir-PSLXCvyjs_eNi9KONr8phKoFepnCBV5zwoCqnhSRs2cdW5Q


I let my mind wander and it finally started to trickle out of me. There was the familiar tinkling sound as my pee hit the water. I relaxed further and it started to hiss as my flow increased.

Charmi let out a moan of satisfaction as she looked between my legs.

"Mmmhhhhhh, there you go. Good girl, I knew you could do it," she said, sounding like a school teacher.

She pushed my legs further apart for a better look.

"Wow, you really needed to go, didn't you?"

My pee stream started to slow until the last of it dripped from my labia.

"All done?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied, feeling relieved and a little weird about the whole thing.

She reached over for the toilet paper, tore a few sheets off and wiped my pussy, gently, looking into my eyes and smiling.

"Good girl," she said

jsYTACN3adD_brRYdNsN0Iy8It5kf7kjkdmfkn00GAldG-4ueuyOYaxyFO5hN8pKzeuvYs3Ug1cGB0KgfV9dHDTp3Hu8DYB_2A_sCSNWcyqc8ueMW4VVVz3ZU1XM0UdYOUtFs_-X98ExgXU-fA


"You really get off on this, don't you?" I asked.

"Yes, watersports can be a lot of fun, but that's not why I'm doing it."

I looked puzzled.

"I need you to be able to relax certain muscles in your body. This is part of your training. You were able to relax your bladder muscles even while I kissed you. I'm going to need you to relax your anus, in pretty much the same way, so I can insert things into your ass."

I nodded and must have looked worried.

"It's fine," she continued, "your anus has two rings of muscles, an outer ring and an inner ring. The outer ring is the one you can twitch when you clench, but the inner one is more difficult to control. You need to be able to relax the inner one, in order to take a cock in the ass without it hurting. Do you understand?"

"I think so."

"Good, turn round and sit backwards on the toilet so you're facing the wall. Stick your ass over the edge of the seat."

I did as I was told, kicking off my knickers and yoga pants from around my ankles.

zGxqmZkaOVcgt4_c7Yzjfu0sZzq_uK8ckVX4SycpaDRgsGehAb6_qkKHNhwCVjwUxJ6xABEytkmIvG63j5Pz6q5-S4eR-rzKaNrdrNKbIxMg8EUQva5wlfYQoKyTLsbNxCNQY95b7imkvhb40w


She picked up the balloon and filled the sink with warm water. She tested the temperature and then plunged the spout of the balloon under the water and squeezed the balloon. When she let go the balloon filled with water. She repeated this until it was full. She opened the tube of lube, applied some to the spout and then came over to me. Her fingers were covered in lube, which she applied to my anus, gently rubbing it in. The sensation made me flinch and a shiver went up my spine.

"There are thousands of nerve endings here," she said, rubbing in the lube, "that's why anal feels so good, once you get used to it."

I nodded nervously over my shoulder.

"I'm going to put the spout inside you now. Relax your muscles , as though you are going to the toilet."

I relaxed as much as I could, just like when I peed in front of her. I felt the spout touch my ass and moved away.

"Relax," she said again.

"I'm trying," I replied, regaining my composure, "OK. Try again."

She pushed the spout against my slippery butt hole until I felt it slip inside a small way.

"That's the outer ring," she said, "stay relaxed, the inner one always feels a little tighter."

She pushed further and I felt my anal muscles tighten and then yield as the spout entered my body.

"It's inside you Kajal. How does it feel? Are you alright?"

tz4eSkjWoKHr2e8Dz9KNL4Hc39Gm0PxHWeIv_jqDzUKqUfHpo_h4mDaiw-srKgHqaHtRl_4l_EZK7vnaDAPB6ZKTkJWd2wPYZ5BJC9Rd_VGrKKrYlsnMAQTmc5AdASaD9DDLpDCmJwBfz0nvUw


"Fuck, that feels weird," I said, "Not painful, just unusual."

"It's never as bad as people think it is, as long as they relax. That's the hard bit over. Stay relaxed, I'm going to fill your ass with water."

She squeezed the balloon and I felt the strangest sensation of my ass filling with warm liquid.

"Oh my god," I couldn't help but let out a small gasp.

"Feels nice doesn't it?" she said, continuing to fill me.

"Strange," I replied, "but nice too, yes."

"Ooooh, I think she likes it," giggled Charmi, "If you like this feeling, imagine how nice it feels when a guy cums in your ass? It's incredible."

"I bet," I gasped.

"Almost done," she said, giving the balloon a final squeeze, "stay relaxed, just like that, I'm going to pull it out."

She started to slide the spout out and I felt my ass gripping it, not wanting to let it go.

"Relax," she said, encouragingly.

I finally felt the spout leave my body and my asshole shrank back to keep the water inside me.

"Try and keep it in for a few minutes," she said, "There'll be an urge to expel it soon enough, turn back round on the toilet and let it out when you feel the urge."

She gave me a loving pat on the ass, got up and put the balloon into the sink. I turned back round on the toilet so I was facing her. I could feel the liquid, trying to vacate my ass, but I clenched and held it in.

"Anal is a beautiful thing Kajal with a very intense orgasm, if it's done correctly, " she said, continuing to educate me, "a guy ramming his cock up your ass isn't the way to go. Once you've expelled that water, we'll start and warm you up slowly. The anus won't self-lubricate like your pussy does, so we'll be using a lot of lube."

YeNvWFOrl0Lzfa9X6CE2d_MqzKsFKVxG23C-9A_D1H3fg8ONBvGbwH3ZP67t0lAz2b-f5QUYobGsKf142HvTjBbKKA77tN9f18BeGI4m0yfWrm7FXwlt4TDkD7erirrEXSpEV-yqjqAsY9LZXw


She stood in the bathroom and took her top off and threw it on the towel rail. She was so attractive, standing there in a lace bra and grey yoga pants. She flicked her long hair back and smiled at me.

"I got a little hot," she said.

I looked her up and down and gasped open mouthed. There was a huge dark grey wet patch in between her legs. She had got so turned on doing this to me, she'd soaked through her clothing.

"What's wrong" she asked, looking down at her wet crotch.

"Ooops," she giggled, "looks like a might have a got a little wet down there. Maybe I should have worn panties."

AuYcGw0cvZ96x8SRgse2cbv9k65C5cdFdgGjJIQ1ZMcan2svPfwdaiC5D1QH0wFHmodtF7h4mSWR6qALF-SHTHjBIoCfBbjjj6DfoD-cO0_bIDqt6aAunWuAUp_8DxiaRxasHy-5M-WtjvfuKw


"I don't think panties would have soaked that up," I said, aghast, "you're absolutely drenched."

"I told you I got off on it," she said pulling her pants tight against her crotch, showing me her feminine bulge, "besides I bet you've got wet too."

"Why don't you come and find out?" I said, opening my legs and sitting back against the wall.

She shuffled over and pushed her hand down, touching my pussy. She spread my lips open with her fingers and slid one inside me.

"You're fucking dripping wet, you dirty girl," she sighed, "looks like I'm not the only one getting off on it."

"Oh fuck," I said, " I think it's time."

I pushed her hand away and leant forward, squirting water out of my asshole.

E9Wcl3iUEhx49VVJ1PzwRKSYbldUCGCpoFcQ0AJfdngm-hxjMl1aQm6EZK69BLesdMKeLjvNprrvsGRNU5duj51AwlEPIxoDbABzgZR_aYZ6tWZBki64FfiGN1upKECX4dwU1spfNHDtsOxCcQ


Charmi burst out laughing and looked behind me at my ass fountain, squirting into the toilet.

"I told you, you'd feel the urge," she laughed.
 
Back
Top